时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Why are we back down here in the hole? | 我们为什么又回到了洞里 |
[00:11] | Maybe, if we remember where we came from, | 如果我们记得自己是从哪儿来的 |
[00:13] | we’ll appreciate how far we’ve come. | 也许我们就会感激自己走了多远 |
[00:15] | That’s real deep. You miss watching the shoes, don’tcha? | 好深刻 你是想看鞋吧 |
[00:17] | So much. | 非常想 |
[00:18] | Like ’em! | 我喜欢这双 |
[00:20] | Riles, it’s possible that these here high schoolers | 小莱 可能这儿的高中生 |
[00:22] | may not appreciate your delightful quirkiness. | 不喜欢你那可爱的古怪 |
[00:24] | But you do. | 但是你喜欢啊 |
[00:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:27] | Love ’em! | 我喜欢这双 |
[00:31] | You’re better than that, Naomi. | 你的品味应该比这高吧 娜奥米 |
[00:35] | People don’t like it when you give them good advice. | 人们都不爱听取别人的建议 |
[00:39] | Wanna know what we’re gonna do now? | 我们现在要干嘛 |
[00:41] | We’re gonna go to class now. That’s how embarrassed I am. | 去教室吧 我现在就是觉得这么狼狈 |
[00:43] | You’re right. Academics are the number one priority in high school. | 你说得对 在高中学习是最重要的 |
[00:47] | He’s breaking up with me by text? | 他竟然发短信跟我分手 |
[00:49] | Who does that? | 谁能干出这种事啊 |
[00:50] | Who does that? | 谁能干出这种事啊 |
[00:51] | Who does that? | 谁能干出这种事啊 |
[00:56] | Me thinks it’s possible high school isn’t only about our studies. | 我想可能高中并不只与学习有关 |
[01:00] | Is it just me, or is everybody up here a tad on the dramatic side today? | 是只有我一个人这么觉得 还是今天大家都有点戏剧化 |
[01:21] | – Somewhere safe? – Let’s run. | -去安全的地方吧 -我们快跑 |
[01:33] | You knew Jake and I used to date. | 你知道我和杰克约过会的 |
[01:35] | I did know it. | 我是知道 |
[01:36] | I actually went after him just for that reason. | 就是因为这个我才追他的 |
[01:40] | I didn’t even like him. | 我甚至都不喜欢他 |
[01:42] | I just wanted to make you feel bad. | 我就是想让你不好受 |
[01:48] | This stall is taken | 有人占了 |
[01:50] | for my emotions. | 整理情绪 |
[01:51] | What is going on here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[01:54] | It’s Breakup Monday, you two baby butterflies. | 周一分手日 你们两个毛毛虫 |
[01:57] | Butterflies. She knows us, Maya. | 毛毛虫 她认识我们 玛雅 |
[02:00] | Who you calling butterflies? | 你管谁叫毛毛虫呢 |
[02:01] | We are proud middle-school survivors. | 我们是自豪的初中幸存者 |
[02:03] | Middle school. A clear lake of untroubled spring water. | 初中就是一湖无烦恼的清澈泉水 |
[02:08] | High school is a bathroom full of these train-wrecks. | 高中则是充满车祸现场的洗手间 |
[02:12] | Is it just me, or is everybody up here a tad on the dramatic side today? | 是只有我一个人这么觉得 还是今天大家都有点戏剧化 |
[02:20] | Oh, she’s here. | 噢 她在这儿 |
[02:23] | You seem very wise. What is your name? | 你看上去很睿智 你叫什么名字 |
[02:25] | – I’m Sage. – Oh, come on. | -我叫塞奇 -得了吧 |
[02:28] | What’s Breakup Monday, Sage? | 什么是周一分手日 塞奇 |
[02:30] | In high school, you’ll start going to Friday night parties. | 在高中 你们会开始参加周五夜派对 |
[02:34] | Someone will smile at you, you’ll smile back, | 有人对你微笑 你回以微笑 |
[02:36] | you are in love. | 你们坠入爱河 |
[02:38] | Love is forever. | 爱情是永恒的 |
[02:39] | Love is till Monday. | 爱情只维持到周一 |
[02:40] | Who hurt you? | 谁伤害过你 |
[02:41] | Why Monday? | 为什么是周一 |
[02:42] | So everyone can have a full week of drama until the next party. | 大家可以在下一个派对之前度过戏剧化的一周啊 |
[02:45] | – Why? – Because they love that more. | -为什么 -因为他们更喜欢那样 |
[02:48] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[02:51] | Yeah. Alan! | 对 艾伦 |
[02:54] | Why would anybody love this? | 怎么会有人喜欢这样呢 |
[02:55] | We would never put ourselves in a position of drama. | 我们绝不会把自己置于戏剧化的处境之中 |
[02:58] | Explain your current situation. | 解释一下你们现在的处境 |
[03:00] | – I like a boy. – I like the same boy. | -我喜欢一个男生 -我喜欢同一个男生 |
[03:01] | Your friendship is over. | 你们友尽了 |
[03:02] | That could never happen to us. | 这种事绝不会发生在我们身上 |
[03:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:05] | Because there’s no friendship like ours. | 因为我们的友情独一无二 |
[03:07] | I can’t believe we were ever best friends. | 不敢相信我们曾是最好的朋友 |
[03:09] | But we are best friends, Peaches. | 我们还是最好的朋友啊 桃子 |
[03:11] | – Thunder! – No! | -雷鸣 -行了 |
[03:12] | Stupid rings are for stupid girls who haven’t grown up. | 傻瓜戒指是给那些没长大的傻瓜小女生戴的 |
[03:15] | Well, I’ve grown up. | 我已经长大了 |
[03:16] | Nice shot. | 扔得漂亮 |
[03:18] | I wish I never knew you. | 真希望我从来不认识你 |
[03:20] | I wish you never crawled through my bedroom window. | 真希望你没从我卧室窗户爬进来过 |
[03:26] | Well, that could be anybody. | 发生在别人身上而已 |
[03:29] | – Thunder! – Lightning! | -雷鸣 -电闪 |
[03:33] | Yeah, this ain’t about the weather. | 跟天气没关系 |
[03:34] | You like the same boy. | 你们喜欢同一个男生 |
[03:36] | You have to make a decision. | 你们要做出决定 |
[03:46] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:50] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:54] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:58] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[04:02] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[04:07] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[04:11] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[04:15] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[04:18] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[04:23] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:26] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:30] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[04:38] | We need to make a decision. | 我们要做出决定 |
[04:39] | You’ve been to the bathroom, haven’t you? | 你们去过洗手间了是不是 |
[04:41] | I’m never going back in there. I don’t care what happens. | 我再也不去那儿了 不管发生了什么 |
[04:44] | Farkle and I have let this go on too long. | 我和法尔科仍其发展太久了 |
[04:46] | It’s ’cause your pain is hilarious to us. | 是因为你们的痛苦让我们觉得很好玩 |
[04:47] | But we’re not gonna lose each other over this. | 但是我们不能因为这事失去彼此 |
[04:49] | What if someone gets hurt? | 如果有人会受到伤害呢 |
[04:51] | Oh, somebody’s getting hurt. But I’ve been saying all along, | 肯定会有人受到伤害 我一直跟你们说 |
[04:54] | if you guys aren’t gonna be honest with each other, | 如果你们不能坦诚相待 |
[04:56] | everybody gets hurt. | 每个人都会受到伤害 |
[04:59] | Yay, school’s over. | 耶 放学了 |
[05:00] | Nope, we have art class. | 没有 还有美术课 |
[05:02] | That’s the one I like. | 是我喜欢的课 |
[05:03] | That’s the one that likes you. | 是喜欢你的课 |
[05:04] | What’s the one I don’t like? | 那什么课是我不喜欢的呢 |
[05:05] | All of the other ones. | 其它所有的课 |
[05:06] | That’s the one. | 对了 |
[05:12] | Art class. This is you, Maya. | 美术课 是你表现自己的机会 玛雅 |
[05:14] | Today, we finish our first paintings, | 今天我们完成自己的第一幅作品 |
[05:16] | and Mr. Jackson gets to see how talented you are. | 杰克逊老师会发现你多么有天赋 |
[05:19] | I hope so, Riles. | 希望如此 小莱 |
[05:20] | – And you, too. – No. | -还有你 -不 |
[05:22] | I’m just hoping to create a positive working relationship with him. | 我只希望跟他建立起积极的工作关系 |
[05:26] | What is that, a cat? | 这是啥 猫吗 |
[05:29] | And it’s over. | 结束了 |
[05:30] | The assignment was to paint | 作业是画 |
[05:31] | a photorealistic representation… | 一幅像相片一样逼真的 |
[05:33] | -Uh-huh, uh-huh. – of the benches in Central Park. | -是的 没错 -中央公园的长椅 |
[05:35] | Nothing changes. | 我画的就是啊 |
[05:36] | You painted a cat. | 你画的是只猫 |
[05:37] | – The cat’s on a bench! – I don’t see the bench. | -是长椅上的猫 -我没看见长椅 |
[05:39] | I will cut my ear off right now. | 我马上把我的耳朵割下来 |
[05:43] | Well, I admire your passion, Ms. Matthews. | 我欣赏你的激情 马修斯小姐 |
[05:45] | If I’m any kind of a teacher, I’ll get you to keep both your ears, | 但我是老师 我要帮你保住耳朵 |
[05:48] | and I will teach you there’s a world beyond purple cats. | 我要教你认识比紫色的猫更大的世界 |
[05:51] | Stop it. | 行啦 |
[05:52] | Besides, art is not my thing. | 我不擅长美术 |
[05:54] | Art is her thing. | 美术是她的特长 |
[05:55] | Take a look at that. | 快看看 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[06:03] | That is not who you are. | 那不是真正的你 |
[06:06] | I mean, what is that, splotches? | 这是什么 污点吗 |
[06:07] | You threw some paint on there, did you? | 你是把颜料洒在上面了吗 |
[06:09] | What is this supposed to be, I wonder? | 你原本想画什么 我很好奇 |
[06:11] | “What is this supposed to be, I wonder?” | 你原本想画什么 我很好奇 |
[06:13] | Is that how you address genius? | 你是想显得自己很有才吗 |
[06:14] | I painted what I’m feeling. What’s wrong with that? | 我画的是我的内心感受 有什么问题吗 |
[06:17] | What’s wrong with it is I don’t know what you’re trying to say. | 问题就是我不知道你想表达什么 |
[06:19] | What are you trying to say? | 你想表达什么 |
[06:21] | – I don’t know. – I think you do. | -我不知道 -我认为你知道 |
[06:22] | – What are you trying to say? – She has plenty to say. | -你想表达什么 -她想表达的多了去了 |
[06:24] | Good, start talking. Why’d you deviate from the assignment? | 很好 你说说 你为什么偏离了作业的主题 |
[06:27] | I… I didn’t mean to. | 我 我不是故意的 |
[06:28] | Of course she meant to. Maya does what Maya wants. | 她当然是故意的 玛雅画的都是她内心所想 |
[06:31] | Maya does what Maya wants because she’s a true artist. | 玛雅画她的内心所想因为她是一名真正的艺术家 |
[06:35] | Why’d you pick that bench? | 你为什么选那张长椅 |
[06:38] | I don’t know. I just did. | 我不知道 就是选了 |
[06:39] | Well, clearly, it influenced you. | 很显然它影响了你 |
[06:41] | What are your influences, Ms. Hart? | 都有哪些影响 哈特小姐 |
[06:43] | Why are you the way you are? | 你为什么是现在这个样子 |
[06:46] | When I look at this picture, this is what comes out. | 当我看这张图的时候 我脑子里就冒出了这个 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry you don’t like it. | 你不喜欢我很抱歉 |
[06:49] | What? Maya, no, you’re not sorry. | 什么 玛雅 不 你不用抱歉 |
[06:52] | Since when have you been sorry about anything? | 你什么时候抱歉过 |
[06:54] | Mr. Jackson, she’s a rebel, and you’re going to love her. | 杰克逊老师 她很叛逆 你会喜欢她的 |
[06:57] | Ms. Matthews, I’m sure Ms. Hart can speak for herself. | 马修斯小姐 我相信哈特小姐自己会说 |
[06:59] | Come on. Who are your influences? | 说吧 谁影响了你 |
[07:02] | – What do you mean? – Artists have influences. | -什么意思 -艺术家的影响力 |
[07:05] | Sometimes those influences can help them to discover their own unique voice. | 有时候那些影响力会帮助他们发现自己的特质 |
[07:08] | And sometimes those influences, | 但有时候那些影响力 |
[07:11] | eh, turn you into a copycat. | 会让你变成一个没有主见的模仿者 |
[07:12] | Maya isn’t influenced by anybody. | 玛雅没被任何人影响 |
[07:14] | – Are you? – Whatever you say. | -对吧 -随你怎么说 |
[07:16] | Because… | 因为 |
[07:19] | you’ll never be a true artist unless you’re true to yourself. | 你不能诚实地对待自己 就不能成为一个真正的艺术家 |
[07:22] | So, who are you? | 所以 你是谁 |
[07:25] | She dances on teachers’ desks, | 她在老师的桌上跳舞 |
[07:27] | she’s the queen of detention, | 她是留堂女王 |
[07:28] | she’s the president of Mayaville. | 她是玛雅镇的镇长 |
[07:30] | Yeah, remember that? | 是啊 你还记得 |
[07:32] | Yeah, Maya, that seems like a long time ago. | 对啊玛雅 那好像是很久以前的事了 |
[07:34] | It does. | 确实很久了 |
[07:37] | Maybe, I don’t know who I am yet. | 也许我到现在还不知道我是谁 |
[07:40] | Well, you’re gonna need to know | 如果你想在这门课拿到好成绩的话 |
[07:41] | if you want to succeed in this class, understood? | 你就得弄清楚这个问题 明白吗 |
[07:43] | Maya has always known who Maya is. | 玛雅一直都知道她是谁 |
[07:45] | Yeah? I can’t tell from this. | 是吗 从这幅画上我可看不出 |
[07:48] | Because of that, I’m not gonna give it a grade right now. | 因此 我现在不能给出成绩 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna call it… incomplete. | 这算是 未完成 |
[07:56] | ‘Cause that’s what this says about you. | 因为这就是这幅画中展现的你 |
[08:11] | What just happened in art? | 美术课上是怎么回事 |
[08:13] | Forget that. We need to figure out this Lucas thing. | 别管了 我们得弄清楚卢卡斯的问题 |
[08:15] | Forget that, we need to figure out this Maya thing. | 不 我们得弄清楚玛雅的问题 |
[08:17] | What… There’s no Maya thing. I’m the same Maya I’ve always been. | 什么 没什么玛雅的问题 我一直都是同一个玛雅 |
[08:20] | The Maya you’ve always been would take nothing from nobody. | 那个玛雅不会从任何人身上夺走任何东西 |
[08:23] | He went after your art. | 他看到了你的画 |
[08:25] | Maya, your art is who you are. | 玛雅 你的画就代表了你自己 |
[08:27] | The guy went after who you are. | 他所看到的就是现在的你 |
[08:29] | Do you think it should just be us who decides about Lucas? | 你认为只有我们俩来决定卢卡斯的事就行了吗 |
[08:31] | Why do you keep on changing the subject? The subject is you. | 你干嘛总是转移话题 你才是现在的重点 |
[08:33] | Because I think that Lucas should decide too. | 因为我觉得卢卡斯也有决定权 |
[08:35] | I think it should be all of us. | 我认为决定权在我们所有人 |
[08:38] | I’m going to take Lucas. | 卢卡斯是我的 |
[08:40] | -What? -What are you gonna do about it? | -什么 -你想怎么样呢 |
[08:42] | I liked him first, he’s my boyfriend, | 我先喜欢他的 他是我的男朋友 |
[08:44] | and I don’t think that you should have anything to do with him. | 我觉得你和他之间不应该有什么关系 |
[08:46] | What are you gonna do about that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[08:47] | Now that I’ve heard you say it, do you think I’ve been selfish? | 既然我已经听到你说的了 你觉得我自私吗 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:52] | You can’t have him, he’s mine. | 你不能得到他 他是我的 |
[08:54] | What are you gonna do about that? | 你打算怎么做呢 |
[08:55] | I don’t want you to think of me like that. | 我不希望你那么看我 |
[08:57] | I think of you as somebody who would never let me say what I’m saying to you! | 我以为你是不会让我对你说出这些话的 |
[09:01] | I think of you as somebody who would fight for what she believed in. | 我以为你是一个会为自己的信念斗争的人 |
[09:05] | Even me. Especially fight me. | 即使是我 你也要和我竞争 |
[09:09] | Maya, if you like Lucas, | 玛雅 如果你喜欢卢卡斯 |
[09:11] | then you’re gonna have to take him from me. | 那你必须要把他从我身边夺走 |
[09:13] | – You’d let me? – No! | – 你愿意我这么做吗 – 不 |
[09:15] | No, I wouldn’t! You know why? | 不 不愿意 知道为什么吗 |
[09:16] | Because you taught me that. | 因为那是你教我的 |
[09:18] | You taught me that. | 是你教我的 |
[09:19] | – Maya. – Yeah? | – 玛雅 – 嗯 |
[09:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:24] | Where did you go? | 你到哪儿去了 |
[09:34] | How am I supposed to choose between two people I care about? | 我该怎么在两个我在乎的人中间做出选择 |
[09:36] | You have to. | 你必须做出选择 |
[09:37] | Well, how do I live with myself if I hurt Riley or Maya? | 要是我伤害了莱丽或玛雅我怎么能原谅我自己 |
[09:39] | I know who I’d choose. | 我知道我会选择谁 |
[09:41] | You’ve thought about this before? | 你已经想过这事了 |
[09:42] | -Yeah. -I don’t want you thinking about it. | -是的 -我不想让你来想 |
[09:44] | Then I won’t. | 那我不想了 |
[09:49] | Okay, stop. Who would you choose? | 好了 别想了 那你要选谁 |
[09:51] | – Riley. – You would? | – 莱丽 – 是吗 |
[09:53] | I like Riley. I’d choose Riley and I’d be happy with Riley. | 我喜欢莱丽 我选莱丽 和她在一起我会开心的 |
[09:56] | – You would? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 没错 |
[09:58] | Decision over, it’s Riley. | 选择结束 就是莱丽 |
[10:01] | Or… I’d choose Maya. | 或者 我还是选择玛雅 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | Yeah, yeah, I like Maya. | 没错 没错 我喜欢玛雅 |
[10:06] | I’d choose Maya and I’d be happy with Maya. | 我选择玛雅 跟玛雅在一起我会开心的 |
[10:07] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 这算怎么回事 |
[10:08] | Farkle, you get a reading? | 法尔科 你读出他的想法了吗 |
[10:10] | No significant difference in facial expression or tone of voice. | 表情和语气间没有明显区别 |
[10:13] | He has actually not made a decision yet. | 事实上他还没做出决定 |
[10:14] | There may be no scientific way to do this. | 可能没办法做出科学的选择 |
[10:16] | I have a way. | 我有办法 |
[10:18] | How do you have a way if I don’t have a way? | 我都没办法你怎么有办法 |
[10:19] | Because I know it will upset you, so I have a way. | 因为我知道这会让你不开心 所以我有个办法 |
[10:22] | – And it’s good. – Okay, well, what is it? | – 而且是个好办法 – 好吧 什么办法 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna let jelly beans decide my future? | 你打算让这些糖豆来决定我的未来 |
[10:27] | Oh, who else is supposed to decide your future, you? | 还有谁能决定你的未来呢 你自己吗 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | Let’s start with personality. | 从性格开始吧 |
[10:35] | Which girl makes you laugh? | 她们谁能让你笑 |
[10:36] | Oh, okay, well, Riley’s the goofiest person I know. | 好吧 莱丽是我认识的最逗的人 |
[10:39] | She makes me laugh 50 times a day. | 她一天能让我笑五十次 |
[10:42] | But, I also laugh when Maya “hu-hurrs” me | 但是 玛雅嘲笑我 |
[10:45] | and calls me “Huckleberry” 50 times a day. | 一天叫我五十次小越橘的时候我也笑 |
[10:49] | Which girl would you rather have a deep conversation with? | 谁能让你想要和她有深入交流 |
[10:51] | That night in the library with Riley. | 和莱丽呆在图书馆的那天晚上 |
[10:53] | I could have sat there talking with her forever. | 我可以坐在那儿和她一直聊下去 |
[10:56] | But then, there was Maya and that campfire. | 但是后来玛雅来了 还有篝火 |
[11:01] | All right, we need a deciding question. | 好吧 我们得有个能决胜负的问题 |
[11:03] | Something deep and meaningful and reveals your true soul. | 一个深刻 意义重大 能揭示你真实想法的问题 |
[11:05] | Which girls makes you feel “bluoylalaloo”? | 谁能让你感觉”开心得一塌糊涂” |
[11:08] | – No. – Yes. | – 不 – 这个可以有 |
[11:09] | – Why? – I need to hear you say it. | – 为什么 – 我得听到你的答案 |
[11:11] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[11:12] | Bloylalaloo. | 开心得一塌糊涂 |
[11:13] | Not even close. | 还差得远 |
[11:14] | – Maya? – Bloylalaloo. | – 玛雅 – 开心得一塌糊涂 |
[11:16] | You have to mean it, for real. | 你必须是真心的 诚实的 |
[11:18] | How do they make you feel? | 你对她们是什么感觉 |
[11:19] | Lucas, think about both of them. Riley and Maya. | 卢卡斯 想想她们俩 莱丽和玛雅 |
[11:22] | Bloylalaloo! | 开心得一塌糊涂呀 |
[11:28] | I never want to do that again. | 别再叫我做这个了 |
[11:32] | Look, I don’t believe in coincidence. | 听着 我不相信巧合 |
[11:34] | I believe coincidence is the universe’s way of telling you something. | 我相信巧合是上天的旨意 |
[11:39] | And what are the odds that one day on the subway Riley falls into my lap? | 那么那天莱丽在地铁上跌到我腿上的概率有多大呢 |
[11:43] | It’s always been Riley. | 一直以来都是莱丽 |
[11:45] | It’s always been Riley since day one. | 从第一天起就是莱丽 |
[11:49] | – So, you’re decided. – Yeah. | – 那么 你决定好了 – 是的 |
[11:53] | – Except… – What? | – 除了 – 什么 |
[11:55] | It was Maya who pushed her. | 是玛雅推她的 |
[11:57] | It was Maya who did that for Riley because that’s who Maya is. | 是玛雅推了莱丽一把 那就是玛雅会做的事 |
[12:04] | Okay then. Good experiment. | 好吧 不错的尝试 |
[12:06] | Except this isn’t about jelly beans. | 除了和糖豆没有一分钱关系 |
[12:08] | It’s about us, Lucas. | 跟我们有关系 卢卡斯 |
[12:10] | All right, this decision could change who we all are together. | 懂吗 这个决定可能会改变我们之间的关系 |
[12:12] | So, make it a good one, all right? | 所以 慎重选择 好吗 |
[12:14] | Lucas, I know it’s impossible to choose between both of them. | 卢卡斯 我知道在她们俩中间难以做出选择 |
[12:16] | I mean, I couldn’t. But you have to. | 我是说 我做不到 但你必须做出选择 |
[12:19] | For the good of all of us. Choose. | 为了我们所有人好 选吧 |
[12:30] | Fix her! | 帮帮她 |
[12:31] | I don’t need to be fixed. | 我不需要帮助 |
[12:32] | – You know who says that? – Who? | – 你知道什么人会这么说吗 – 谁 |
[12:33] | Somebody who needs to be fixed. | 需要帮助的人 |
[12:34] | Fix her! | 帮帮她 |
[12:35] | What’s wrong with her? | 她有什么问题 |
[12:37] | She’s been getting good grades, | 她一直以来成绩都很好 |
[12:38] | she’s behaving all over the place. | 她在任何地方都表现出色 |
[12:40] | What is that? | 怎么样 |
[12:41] | Well, we like to believe | 我们愿意相信 |
[12:43] | that we’ve helped contribute to the perfectly civilized | 是我们的帮助成就了坐在我们眼前这位 |
[12:45] | lovely young lady we see sitting before us. | 礼貌可爱的年轻姑娘 |
[12:49] | It’s Maya. | 她是玛雅 |
[12:52] | Oh, yeah. We broke her. | 对哦 我们把她惯坏了 |
[12:57] | Yeah, I shouldn’t be here. This is about my daughter. | 这儿没我什么事 是我女儿的问题 |
[13:01] | I need you to look at them. | 请你看看她们俩 |
[13:06] | Yeah, okay, look. Whatever this is, | 好吧 听我说 不管是什么吧 |
[13:08] | it is awfully kind of you to pretend you need me, | 你们假装需要我真是善良得不得了 |
[13:10] | but she has you! | 但她有你们啊 |
[13:12] | You have the best. | 你能得到最好的帮助 |
[13:13] | Okay, see you in a month. Don’t forget to eat. | 好了 一个月后见 别忘了吃饭 |
[13:16] | Uh, sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:17] | Right. See how good they are? | 好的 看到他们多棒了吧 |
[13:20] | I wish they’d take me in, too. | 我希望他们也能让我加入 |
[13:22] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:23] | I see twins. | 我看见的是一对双胞胎 |
[13:26] | Why is that a problem? | 那怎么成麻烦了 |
[13:27] | We only raise Rileys. | 我们只有莱丽一个女儿 |
[13:29] | Katy, I need you to be a strong parent here… | 凯蒂 我需要你现在表现得像个强势的家长 |
[13:32] | Ha! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:34] | Okay. Can you play a strong parent? | 好吧 你能扮演一个强势的家长吗 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna cast you in the role of “strong parent.” | 我希望你扮演一下“强势的家长”这个角色 |
[13:46] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[13:49] | That’s all I’ve got. | 我只能演到这儿了 |
[13:51] | Is there more than one line? I never get more than one line. | 台词超过一句话吗 我从来没演过超过一句话的角色 |
[13:54] | Do you have a script? | 你们有剧本吗 |
[13:55] | It’s an improv. | 这是一个即兴表演 |
[13:57] | – Go. – Ooh. Oh, man. All right. | -继续 -诶哟 天啊 好吧 |
[13:59] | Uh, someone yell out a place. | 呃 你们谁随便说一个地方 |
[14:01] | North Pole! | 北极 |
[14:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:03] | I wanna see what she does with it. | 我想看看她要用来干嘛 |
[14:07] | Oh, gee. | 哎呀妈呀 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry I haven’t been able to get you very many toys, Maya. | 俺很抱歉俺不能给你买多少玩具 玛雅 |
[14:14] | And I realize that Santy Claus and his family | 俺知道圣诞老人和他的家人 |
[14:16] | live right down the street here | 就住在这条街上 |
[14:18] | and they have all the toys in the world, dont’cha know. | 他们拥有这个世界上所有的玩具 知道吗 |
[14:22] | And they’d be only too happy to give them all to you, you betcha. | 他们会很高兴把玩具都给你的 俺保证 |
[14:26] | But you’re not supposed to be there all the time. | 但是你不应该一直呆在这儿 |
[14:29] | – Why not? – Cory! | -为啥不能 -科瑞 |
[14:31] | Well, why shouldn’t she be allowed to visit? | 那个 她为什么不能过来串门 |
[14:33] | -Has she been a good little girl? -Cory! | -她是一个不错的小姑娘吗 -科瑞 |
[14:36] | Oh, I think she’s a better little girl | 噢 俺认为她来拜访你们的时候 |
[14:38] | when she visits you, yeah. | 就是一个非常好的小姑娘 |
[14:39] | Then she should be allowed to visit all the time. | 那么我们就应该允许她常过来串门 |
[14:42] | Oh-ho! Me too! | 哦吼 俺也这么觉得 |
[14:46] | Katy, you really are very good, you know that? | 凯蒂 你真的非常棒 你知道吗 |
[14:49] | Oh… Tell somebody. | 噢 多帮忙宣传宣传 |
[14:52] | How was I? | 我怎么样 |
[14:53] | You were you. | 你演的就是你 |
[14:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | You… have not been you. | 你 已经不是你了 |
[14:59] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[15:01] | Guys, you’ve always been there for me. | 诸位 你们总是在我身边支持我 |
[15:03] | I’m a teenager. | 我是一个青少年 |
[15:05] | No teenager knows who they are. | 青少年都不知道自己是谁 |
[15:06] | Maya, I know who you are. | 玛雅 我知道你是谁 |
[15:09] | Even your art teacher says that this isn’t you. | 连你的美术老师都说了这不是你 |
[15:11] | Wait a second, you’re having a problem in art? | 等一下 你在美术上遇到了什么问题吗 |
[15:13] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[15:15] | Well, he said that he wanted to know who her influences were. | 那个 他说他想知道谁影响了她 |
[15:18] | People change people. | 人会改变人 |
[15:20] | Secret of blah blah blah. | 什么什么的秘密 |
[15:22] | And those influences help you become who you are. | 那些影响你的人让你成为了现在的你 |
[15:24] | It’s why we choose our friends carefully. | 这就是我们谨慎选择我们的朋友的原因 |
[15:26] | And good influences are only good influences | 当他们帮助你找到你自己的时候 |
[15:29] | when they help you find you. | 他们的影响才真正的成为好的影响 |
[15:31] | – I am me. – Yeah? | -我就是我 -是吗 |
[15:33] | What’cha wearing, you? | 你穿的是什么 |
[15:34] | -You love what I’m wearing. -Of course I love what you’re wearing, Maya. | -你喜欢我的衣服 -我当然会喜欢你的衣服了 玛雅 |
[15:37] | I’m wearing it, too. | 我也穿这个风格的衣服 |
[15:48] | Ever since I can remember, | 自打我记事起 |
[15:50] | I’ve always wanted to be you. | 我就一直想要成为你 |
[15:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:55] | Because. | 因为 |
[15:57] | You were always stronger than me, and now you just proved it. | 你总是比我强大 现在你又一次证明了这一点 |
[15:59] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[16:01] | Maya, I only talked about it, but you actually did it. | 玛雅 我只会说说而已 但你真的去做了 |
[16:06] | You became me. | 你变成了我 |
[16:12] | Riley, just because I’m wearing an outfit similar to yours | 莱丽 仅仅因为我穿了一件和你的相似的外套 |
[16:16] | doesn’t make me you. | 并不会让我变成你 |
[16:18] | Hair. | 还有头发 |
[16:19] | Just because I’m wearing my hair like you today | 不能仅仅因为我今天和你的发型相似 |
[16:22] | – it doesn’t make me you. – Maya. | -就让我变成了你 -玛雅 |
[16:23] | Clothes and hair, big deal! | 衣服和发型 多大点事儿啊 |
[16:25] | Name me one thing of real significance that you and I share in common | 给我说一个我们共同分享的非常重要的东西 |
[16:28] | that has to do with the inside, that affects us emotionally? | 在内心和情绪上影响我们的东西 |
[16:32] | Why are you… Why are you doing that? | 你为什么 你为什么要这样 |
[16:34] | ‘Cause you can’t get past hair and clothes, can you? | 因为你除了发型和衣服就说不出什么了 对不对 |
[16:36] | Riley, I’m me! I’ve always been me, I’m always gonna be me! | 莱丽 我就是我 我一直都是我 我以后也一直会是我 |
[16:39] | Nothing’s gonna change that! | 什么也改变不了这一点 |
[16:40] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[16:46] | It’s not just Lucas. | 不仅仅是卢卡斯 |
[16:47] | What, there’s more? | 什么 还有其他的 |
[16:49] | Maya, you haven’t stood on a teacher’s desk | 玛雅 你已经很久没有站到老师的桌子上 |
[16:51] | or been in detention for a long time. | 或者被留堂处罚了 |
[16:54] | You sold your house in Mayaville and you moved to Rileytown. | 你把玛雅镇的房子卖了搬到莱丽镇了 |
[16:56] | – I must like it. – Go home. | -我一定很喜欢 -回家吧 |
[16:58] | What’s wrong with us both liking a nice guy? | 我们到底怎么了 会喜欢上同一个好男孩 |
[17:01] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[17:04] | What’s wrong with who I am now? | 现在的我到底怎么回事 |
[17:07] | Maya, the world has one of me, | 玛雅 这个世界已经有了一个我 |
[17:10] | the world needs one of you. | 这个世界还需要一个你 |
[17:12] | My voice is still my voice, Riley. | 我的声音还是我的声音 莱丽 |
[17:16] | You’re gonna need to show me a lot more than clothes and hair and a boy | 你得说出更多的东西 不只是衣服 发型和男孩子 |
[17:19] | before I believe that it isn’t. | 否则我是不会相信的 |
[17:24] | You want me to go home? | 你想让我回家吗 |
[17:28] | I’ll go home. | 我要回家了 |
[17:43] | Monet’s Water Lilies. | 莫奈的《睡莲》 |
[17:45] | One of the great works of impressionism. | 最伟大的印象派作品之一 |
[17:47] | But when you stand here… | 但是当你站在这里 |
[17:48] | All you see are splotches of paint. | 你只能看见一些斑斑点点的颜料 |
[17:50] | As you begin to step back… | 当你开始往后退 |
[17:57] | Masterpiece. | 杰作 |
[17:59] | A painting can sometimes be recognized for what it truly is | 有时候当我们换个视角来欣赏一幅画时 |
[18:03] | by a change in perspective. | 才能看出它真正的含义 |
[18:04] | This may also be true with people. | 对人来说也是这样 |
[18:06] | I owe you an apology, Ms. Hart. | 我欠你一个道歉 哈特小姐 |
[18:08] | Everybody does. | 大家都欠 |
[18:10] | Took another look at your piece. | 从另一个视角看你的画 |
[18:13] | Your work is absolutely saying something. | 你的作品的确在诉说着什么 |
[18:16] | And when I took a step back… | 当我退后一步看的时候 |
[18:24] | You haven’t lost your voice. | 你并没有失去你的声音 |
[18:26] | You’re screaming, Ms. Hart. | 你正在尖叫 哈特小姐 |
[18:29] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[18:32] | Look… it… it’s a purple cat. | 看 它 它是一只紫色的小猫 |
[18:45] | – She’s me. – I know. | -她成了我 -我知道 |
[18:47] | I always wanted to be her, and now she’s me. | 我一直想要成为她 现在她却变成了我 |
[18:48] | -I know. -Nobody ever gets what they want. | -我知道 -谁也得不到他们想要的 |
[18:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:53] | We have our share of blame for this. | 我们也要对此承担责任 |
[18:54] | Nobody is to blame for this. | 这件事谁都不怪 |
[18:56] | I’ve only ever benefited from the things you guys have taught me. | 我只是从你们教我的东西当中受益 |
[18:59] | I’m lucky to know you. | 我很幸运认识了你们 |
[19:02] | Ma, they messed me up. | 老妈 他们把我搞得一团糟 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I know, babygirl. I gotta pay attention. | 是的 我知道 宝贝女儿 我得多注意点儿 |
[19:09] | Once you start painting purple cats, | 自从你开始画紫色的小猫 |
[19:11] | – can you ever get out? – No. | -你摆脱过它吗 -没有 |
[19:14] | I’m her. I’m gone. | 我就是她 我完了 |
[19:17] | That’s too bad. | 这真是太糟了 |
[19:19] | I’ve always looked forward to seeing who the real Maya Hart turns out to be. | 我一直在期待着看看真正的玛雅会变成什么样 |
[19:22] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[19:24] | You gonna take that away from us? | 你想让我们看不到吗 |
[19:31] | Thunder. | 雷鸣 |
[19:34] | Lightning. | 电闪 |
[19:36] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[19:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:40] | We’re sneaking out. | 我们要溜出去 |
[19:42] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[19:44] | – Where are you going? – Who knows? | -你们要去哪儿 -谁知道呢 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[19:47] | – No! – No! | -不行 -不可以 |
[19:51] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:09] | Where do you think they’re going? | 你觉得她们会去哪儿 |
[20:11] | I think they’re on an adventure | 我觉得她们会来一场冒险 |
[20:13] | to help my daughter find her voice. | 以便帮我女儿找到她的声音 |
[20:15] | Oh, good. An adventure. | 噢 太好了 一次冒险 |
[20:16] | Were we invited? | 邀请我们了吗 |
[20:17] | No. | 没有 |
[20:18] | How come I never get invited to nuttin’? | 我怎么会从来没收到过邀请呢 |
[20:22] | I made my decision! | 我做出了我的决定 |
[20:27] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干什么 |
[20:29] | I came through the window with a big, important announcement. | 我带着一个重大的决定从窗子里进来 |
[20:32] | But no one was there. Where are they? | 但是那里没有人 她们去哪儿了 |
[20:35] | They’re gone. Forget ’em. | 她们走了 不用管她们 |
[20:38] | Tell us. | 告诉我们吧 |
[20:39] | No! | 不要 |
[20:42] | Sit down and spill it, Chuckie! | 坐下来然后说出来吧 小伙子 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | Here’s who I picked. | 我的选择是 |