时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Are we running away? Is that what we’re doing? | 我们是要逃跑吗 是不是 |
[00:11] | -I don’t wanna run away. -Maya would. | -我不想逃跑 -玛雅想 |
[00:12] | This should be your idea, not mine. | 这本该是你的主意 而不是我 |
[00:14] | Why we do we have all of my clothes? | 为什么要带上我所有的衣服 |
[00:15] | Get on the subway. | 先上地铁 |
[00:16] | Wouldja just tell me where we’re going? | 你先告诉我要去哪儿 |
[00:18] | To find you. | 去找回你 |
[00:23] | All my life, I always wanted to be you, Maya. | 我这辈子一直想变得像你一样 玛雅 |
[00:26] | Remember how we stood here, and I put lip gloss on for the first time, | 还记得我们站在这儿 我第一次涂唇膏的情景吗 |
[00:31] | because I wanted to be bad, like my best friend? | 因为我想变坏 像我闺蜜一样 |
[00:34] | Riley, how do you see lip gloss as a bad thing? | 莱丽 你怎么会觉得涂唇膏是坏事呢 |
[00:37] | Lip gloss? Kissing? | 唇膏 亲亲 |
[00:40] | And that’s all you taught me. | 那都是你教我的 |
[00:42] | Okay. We need to find me as soon as we can. | 好吧 我们得尽快找回我 |
[00:45] | Remember this is how we met Lucas? | 还记得我们是怎么遇到卢卡斯的吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah. What were the odds you could just turn around | 记得 我们就那么回头一看 |
[00:49] | and there would be a guy like… | 然后就看到了那个家伙 |
[01:00] | You gonna tell us what you decided or what? | 你是要告诉我们你的决定还是咋的 |
[01:02] | Is no one concerned about Riley and Maya? | 难道就没人担心莱丽和玛雅吗 |
[01:05] | The girls are fine. | 姑娘们没事 |
[01:06] | What’dja decide? | 你是怎么决定的 |
[01:08] | Okay, Mr. Matthews, don’t you think | 好吧 马修斯老师 难道您不觉得 |
[01:10] | everyone needs to get their priorities straight? | 大家应该把优先次序搞清楚吗 |
[01:11] | Hey, you home? | 你在家吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah, they’re comin’ to see ya. | 嗯 她们去找你了 |
[01:16] | -The girls are fine. -See? Our priorities are straight. | -姑娘们没事 -看见没 我们的优先次序搞得很清楚 |
[01:20] | So now we can talk about something really important, | 所以现在我们该谈谈真正重要的事情了 |
[01:22] | what did you decide? | 你是怎么决定的 |
[01:39] | -Hi! -Shawn. | -你好 -肖恩 |
[01:42] | Hey guys. Come on in. | 姑娘们 请进 |
[01:51] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:55] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:59] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:03] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:07] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:12] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:16] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:20] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:23] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:28] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:32] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:35] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[02:42] | Nice move, Maya. | 这招棋走得好啊 玛雅 |
[02:43] | Runnin’ away, comin’ here. | 逃跑 来我这儿 |
[02:45] | Somethin’ I would do. | 像我的风格 |
[02:46] | It wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[02:49] | What, you did this? | 什么 是你的主意 |
[02:50] | Yeah, how ’bout that? | 对啊 怎么样 |
[02:52] | Tell him why we’re here. | 告诉他我们为什么来这里 |
[02:54] | I don’t wanna tell him. | 我不想告诉他 |
[02:55] | You came all this way. | 你们都大老远跑来了 |
[02:56] | Tell me. | 就跟我说说吧 |
[02:58] | You made us tea? | 你给我们沏茶了 |
[02:59] | Oh! Yeah! And I got these Swedish butter cookies. | 对呀 还有瑞典黄油曲奇 |
[03:05] | What’s become of you? | 你遭遇什么了 |
[03:07] | I’m evolving. It’s, uh– it’s actually been quite a journey. | 我进步了 过程其实很不易 |
[03:10] | I like who I am. | 我喜欢自己的样子 |
[03:11] | Look! Mountains! | 快看 山峰 |
[03:13] | And trees! | 还有树 |
[03:16] | So many trees! | 好多树 |
[03:19] | Oh, and there’s that squirrel that I talk to! | 还有那只听我说话的松鼠 |
[03:24] | Uncle Shawn, my best friend is broken, and you did it. | 肖恩叔叔 我最好的朋友变了 都是因为你 |
[03:27] | -Me? -I need it to be you, | -我 -就是你 |
[03:29] | because if it isn’t you, then it’s me, | 因为如果不是你 那就是我 |
[03:30] | and I don’t want it to be me, | 我不希望是我 |
[03:32] | so it needs to be you! | 所以就得是你 |
[03:33] | Why are you broken? | 你为什么要变 |
[03:35] | Remember how I was tough and edgy? | 记得以前我是多么咄咄逼人锋芒毕露吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[03:38] | Remember how I was just like you? | 记得我跟你有多像吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah! I was tough and edgy! | 嗯 我就是咄咄逼人锋芒毕露 |
[03:46] | Why do you have tea and Swedish butter cookies? | 你为什么会有茶和瑞典黄油曲奇 |
[03:48] | I don’t know what you people like! | 我不知道你们这些人喜欢啥 |
[03:51] | How are you my fault? | 怎么就成了我的错了 |
[03:53] | There can’t be two Rileys, | 不能有两个莱丽啊 |
[03:54] | just like there can’t be two Mayas. | 就像不能有两个玛雅 |
[03:56] | For the world to work, | 为了世界的正常运行 |
[03:57] | there needs to be one Riley and one Maya. | 只能有一个莱丽和一个玛雅 |
[03:59] | I know that language. | 我知道这种语气 |
[04:01] | That’s Topanganese. | 是托庞嘉的语气 |
[04:03] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[04:04] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[04:06] | What happens when you meet a good influence | 当有人给你带来好的影响 |
[04:07] | and they start to change you for the better? | 并开始把你变得更好 你会怎么样 |
[04:09] | That’s when your art teacher says you’re incomplete. | 美术老师说我“未完成”的时候就是这个情况 |
[04:12] | Yeah. Tell me about it. | 是啊 说的没错 |
[04:13] | I know, because I had a good influence. | 我知道 因为有人给我带来好的影响 |
[04:15] | You’re incomplete? | 你不完整吗 |
[04:17] | Look, you know, when your dad and I first met, | 你知道吗 我和你爸第一次见面的时候 |
[04:19] | all he wanted was to be like me? | 他就想变得跟我一样 |
[04:21] | You don’t think I’m a geek? | 你不觉得我是个怪咖吗 |
[04:22] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[04:23] | You think I’m cool? | 你觉得我很酷吗 |
[04:25] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[04:26] | Then what am I? | 那我是什么 |
[04:28] | You’re Cory. I’m Shawn. | 你是科瑞 我是肖恩 |
[04:30] | Just like it’s always been. | 向来如此 |
[04:32] | What else do you need to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[04:34] | It was ridiculous that he wanted to be like me. | 他想变得跟我一样真是太荒谬了 |
[04:37] | I mean, the guy had a great family. | 我的意思是 那家伙有美好的家庭 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:40] | He had parents who were there. | 他还有父母 |
[04:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:43] | And then, Cory met Topanga. | 后来 科瑞遇到了托庞嘉 |
[04:45] | Do you know what it’s like to go to high school with Romeo and Juliet? | 那种感觉就像我跟罗密欧和朱丽叶一起上高中一样 |
[04:48] | Awhh… and so, I loved Angela, | 我呢 也就喜欢上了安吉拉 |
[04:52] | because… I thought I was supposed to. | 因为 我认为就该如此 |
[04:54] | Because Cory had Topanga, and they’d influenced me. | 因为科瑞和托庞嘉 他们影响了我 |
[04:57] | And it didn’t work. | 但是行不通 |
[04:59] | I mean, how could it not work? | 我是说 怎么会行不通呢 |
[05:01] | They worked. Then they had you, | 他们就行得通啊 然后他们有了你 |
[05:03] | and I couldn’t catch up. | 我赶不上了 |
[05:05] | So I don’t have any of that. | 那些我都没有 |
[05:07] | I’ve got trees. | 我只有树 |
[05:10] | And that squirrel I talk to. | 还有只听我说话的松鼠 |
[05:13] | Hi, Stevie. | 你好啊 史蒂夫 |
[05:17] | Cory Matthews messed up my life. | 科瑞·马修斯把我的生活都搞砸了 |
[05:20] | Yuh-oh. | 是哟 |
[05:22] | And I’m not gonna let that happen to you | 我不会让这样的事发生在你身上 |
[05:24] | because of some second-generation Cory Matthews. | 就因为什么科瑞·马修斯二代 |
[05:28] | You’re gonna protect me from her? | 你要保护我不受她的影响吗 |
[05:30] | Didn’t I say I’d always be there for you? | 我不是说过我会永远守护你吗 |
[05:31] | Like Pluto. | 就像冥王星 |
[05:32] | Be quiet, Baby Cory! | 安静 小科瑞 |
[05:35] | I didn’t meet you ’til I was 32, | 我直到三十二岁才遇到你 |
[05:37] | but… you’re the reason, Maya, that I believe I could be a father someday. | 但是 玛雅 你让我相信自己有一天能做一名父亲 |
[05:45] | And that’s not because of Cory Matthews, | 不是因为科瑞·马修斯 |
[05:47] | that’s my own– what would you call that? | 而是我自己的 怎么说呢 |
[05:49] | Voice! Ya maroons. | 心声 傻瓜 |
[05:52] | That’s your own unique voice saying you care about me. | 是你自己的心声 说你在乎我 |
[05:55] | You should listen to it more often. | 你应该多听听 |
[05:57] | Agree with that. | 同意 |
[05:59] | Maybe I should. | 也许我是该听听 |
[06:01] | So you came to see me because you’ve disappeared a little? | 所以你来见我是因为你有点迷失了对吗 |
[06:07] | Then you came to the right place! | 那你就来对地方了 |
[06:09] | Let’s get you back! | 让我们把你找回来 |
[06:10] | First! We will pinpoint the exact moment you stopped being Maya. | 首先 我们找准你开始不是玛雅的确切时间 |
[06:15] | And then we’ll see, it had nothin’ to do with me. | 然后我们就会发现 跟我一点关系都没有 |
[06:25] | Oh, yeah! | 这样啊 |
[06:27] | All those clothes I bought you. | 都是我给你买的衣服 |
[06:30] | Look at that. | 瞅瞅 |
[06:38] | If y’all will excuse me, I’m gonna go to the bay window. | 如果可以的话 我想去凸窗 |
[06:42] | -The girls aren’t even here. -I’m meeting someone else. | -姑娘们都不在那儿 -我去见别人 |
[06:44] | This is our house! | 这是我们家 |
[06:47] | I care about your daughter very much. | 我很在乎您的女儿 |
[06:50] | My daughter now! | 现在说我的女儿 |
[06:51] | I care about your daughter very much, too. | 我也很在乎您的女儿 |
[06:54] | You know, Maya loves to make fun of me. | 知道吗 玛雅喜欢开我玩笑 |
[06:57] | But then in Texas, she doesn’t want to see me get hurt. | 但是在德州的时候 她不想看到我受伤 |
[07:00] | She gets those feelings from someone, Miss Hart. | 这是她从某人那里遗传来的 哈特阿姨 |
[07:03] | And from what I’ve heard, it isn’t her father. | 据我所知 不是她的父亲 |
[07:06] | You are a wonderful mother. | 您是个好母亲 |
[07:08] | What about me, Chuckie? | 那我呢 小子 |
[07:10] | I’ve had it. | 我受够了 |
[07:15] | We are wonderful mothers. | 我们都是好母亲 |
[07:16] | Sure y’are. Where are your daughters? | 当然了 你们女儿哪儿去了 |
[07:20] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[07:23] | -They’re with Shawn. -They ran away to Shawn’s? | -她们和肖恩在一起 -她们跑去找肖恩了 |
[07:26] | I don’t think they ran away from anything. | 我不认为她们想躲开什么 |
[07:28] | I think they went to find something. | 我觉得她们是想找回一些东西 |
[07:38] | That’s a cool picture. | 这张照片很好看 |
[07:40] | One of my favorites. | 我最喜欢的照片之一 |
[07:44] | What were you wishin’ for? | 你当时许的什么愿 |
[07:46] | Uh, I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | Uncle Shawn… your photos are very beautiful. | 肖恩叔叔 您的照片都好美 |
[07:56] | Thank you. All the ones on this wall are extra special to me. | 谢谢 墙上的这些都对我意义非凡 |
[07:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:01] | What about that one? | 那这个呢 |
[08:05] | Lost your voice? | 你哑巴了吗 |
[08:09] | I don’t think he’s lost his voice, Maya. | 我觉得他不是哑巴了 玛雅 |
[08:13] | I think he’s screaming. | 我觉得他内心在尖叫 |
[08:16] | That was our first date. | 那是我们第一次约会 |
[08:19] | I know what you were wishing for, Maya. | 我知道你的愿望是什么 玛雅 |
[08:21] | I’ve wished for the same thing my entire life. | 我一辈子都在盼望同一件事 |
[08:25] | I care about your mother. | 我很在乎你妈妈 |
[08:27] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望这是好事 |
[08:30] | It’s okay. | 这很好啊 |
[08:32] | Keep going! | 继续讲 |
[08:34] | -I like you, too! -Keep going! | -我也喜欢你 -继续 |
[08:38] | I’m– I’m very… extremely fond of you. | 我 我非常 我非常非常喜欢你 |
[08:48] | Say it! | 快说啊 |
[08:49] | I don’t know what comes after that! I’m damaged! | 我不知道接下来该怎么办了 我都懵了 |
[08:55] | I’m very extremely fond of you, too. | 我也非常非常喜欢你 |
[08:56] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[08:57] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[09:01] | Uncle Shawn… do you know of any good vintage stores around here? | 肖恩叔叔 你知道这附近有什么旧服装店吗 |
[09:05] | No, but, all our stores have had the same stuff on the shelves for 50 years. | 没有 但是所有商店货架摆的东西已经五十年没换过了 |
[09:09] | That’ll work. | 那就行了 |
[09:12] | All right, let’s hear it. | 好了 听她说 |
[09:14] | I’d like to sell all of my clothes, please! | 我想把我所有的衣服都卖掉 拜托啦 |
[09:19] | That oughta do it! | 我看行 |
[09:31] | This makes me feel worse. | 我感觉更糟糕了 |
[09:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:36] | Because I do remember her. | 因为我确实记起她了 |
[09:38] | But just because I’m dressing like her, doesn’t mean I am her | 但只是因为我穿着打扮像她 不代表我就是她 |
[09:41] | or would even remember how to be her anymore. | 更不代表我能回想起如何成为她 |
[09:43] | Maya, that’s nuts. You are her. | 玛雅 这太疯狂了 你就是她 |
[09:45] | No, Riley. I get it. | 不 莱丽 我明白了 |
[09:48] | Sometimes I look in that mirror | 有时候我看着镜子 |
[09:50] | and I don’t even know what’s lookin’ back at me anymore. | 但我连以前的我什么样子都不知道了 |
[09:52] | Well… then we need to figure out the exact moment | 嗯 那我们就得搞清楚你是在哪一时刻 |
[09:56] | when you stopped being you. | 不再是你了 |
[09:59] | The moment has arrived. | 就在这一刻 |
[10:03] | Why do I have to be here? | 为什么我非得出现在这里 |
[10:06] | Do you know what kind of a schlep this is? | 你们知道这是个什么鬼地方吗 |
[10:09] | Is this even a place? | 这连个地方都不算吧 |
[10:12] | My GPS said “end of the world” 40 miles ago! | 我的GPS在四十英里之外就已经显示“世界尽头”了 |
[10:17] | Why y’here, Pops? | 你怎么在这里 老爸 |
[10:20] | Shawn called me. I come. | 肖恩给我打了电话 我就来了 |
[10:22] | That’s right. It’s like ring power times a billion. | 没错 这大概是戒指力量的十亿倍 |
[10:25] | Amateurs. | 太外行了 |
[10:29] | What do we got here, Shawnie? | 我能做点什么 肖恩 |
[10:30] | You wanna know what we got? | 你想知道我们能做什么 |
[10:32] | -Well, I came all this way. -And thank you for that. | -嗯 大老远来的 -那真是谢谢你了 |
[10:34] | And now there’s this. | 现在要做这个 |
[10:39] | Shawn! For– | 肖恩 这 |
[10:45] | Yes? | 你干嘛 |
[10:47] | You… destroyed me! | 都是你 毁了我 |
[10:49] | How so? | 此话怎讲 |
[10:51] | You turned me into you! | 你把我变成了你 |
[10:53] | That’s crazy! | 这也太疯狂了 |
[10:54] | No… no, no, that’s not crazy. | 不不不 一点都不疯狂 |
[10:57] | This… is crazy! | 这 才叫疯狂 |
[11:02] | Oh, butter cookies! | 噢 黄油曲奇 |
[11:05] | I’m wearing a cable knit sweater! | 我现在都穿针织毛衫了 |
[11:08] | I’m– I’m wearing slacks! | 我 我还穿着宽松的裤子 |
[11:09] | You turned me into you! | 你把我变成了你 |
[11:11] | Ya ain’t me! | 你不是我 |
[11:14] | I would never wear that. | 我从来不会穿那种东西的 |
[11:23] | I’m Feeny! | 我是菲尼 |
[11:26] | I’m Feeny! | 我才是菲尼 |
[11:28] | You’re Feeny’s father! | 你是菲尼的爸爸 |
[11:32] | Captain Feeny! | 菲尼船长 |
[11:35] | You… destroyed me! | 都是你 毁了我 |
[11:38] | Maya, I never meant to destroy you, | 玛雅 我从来没有打算毁了你 |
[11:41] | I always just wanted to be your best friend. | 我一直以来只是想当你最好的朋友 |
[11:42] | You are, you always will be, even when we grow up and do that. | 你是 你一直都会是 就算我们长大了然后像他们那样 |
[11:53] | I guess I just loved you and your family so much, | 我猜 我只是太喜欢你和你的家人了 |
[11:54] | that every day I became a little bit more like you. | 所以每一天我都会变得更像你一点 |
[11:57] | I wanted everything you had. | 我想要你拥有的一切 |
[12:00] | Is that why you liked Lucas? | 所以你才喜欢卢卡斯 |
[12:01] | Because I like him? | 是因为我喜欢他 |
[12:03] | I don’t know. I guess we’ll figure that out | 我不知道 我猜等我变回我自己的时候 |
[12:05] | when I’m me again. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[12:08] | I spent most of my life chasing what Cory and Topanga had. | 我花了大半辈子的时间去追寻科瑞和托庞嘉所拥有的 |
[12:12] | Ha, ha, never caught us. | 哈 哈 从来没赶上我们吧 |
[12:16] | You know, knowing you, Cor, it– it changed me for the better. | 你知道吗 科瑞 认识你 让我变得更好 |
[12:19] | But then… I don’t know, maybe I just let myself change too much. | 但是后来 我不知道 可能我改变得太多了 |
[12:24] | How do you change back? | 那你怎么变回来的呢 |
[12:26] | By knowing that I don’t want what Cory and Topanga have anymore. | 因为我知道我不再想要科瑞和托庞嘉拥有的了 |
[12:31] | I want what I’m supposed to have. | 我想要我自己本该拥有的 |
[12:33] | How ya gonna get it? | 你打算怎么得到呢 |
[12:34] | I’d like to sell all my clothes, please! | 我想把我所有的衣服都卖掉 拜托啦 |
[12:46] | You seem calm. | 你看起来很冷静啊 |
[12:47] | Why wouldn’t I be calm? | 我难道不应该冷静吗 |
[12:50] | Oh, I don’t know, because your daughter got on a train | 噢 我不知道 因为你女儿坐着火车 |
[12:53] | and went upstate to see Shawn? | 跑到纽约北部去见肖恩了 |
[12:54] | So did yours. | 你女儿也是啊 |
[12:56] | Yeah, but somehow I think the story has to do with you. | 是的 但是不知怎么我就觉得这事情跟你有关系 |
[12:59] | -Why? -Because you seem calm. | -为什么 -因为你看起来很冷静 |
[13:03] | I trust that Shawn will say the right thing to her. | 我相信肖恩会对她说正确的话的 |
[13:06] | You know, it’s something I never thought I’d see. | 你知道 我从没想到我会看到它 |
[13:09] | What? | 什么 |
[13:11] | The way his eyes light up. | 他眼睛明亮有神的样子 |
[13:12] | I’ve known Shawn almost his entire life. | 我认识肖恩这么久了 |
[13:14] | and I have never seen his eyes light up like that. | 但我从来没看过他的眼睛那样明亮过 |
[13:18] | He’s really fond of Maya. | 他真的很喜欢玛雅 |
[13:20] | I’m not talking about Maya. | 我不是在说玛雅 |
[13:22] | Then what are you talking about? | 那你在说什么 |
[13:24] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[13:27] | Your eyes light up, too. | 你的眼睛也明亮起来了 |
[13:28] | They’re lighting up right now. | 就现在 你的眼睛炯炯有神 |
[13:29] | Katy, you are a very good actress, | 凯蒂 你是个非常好的演员 |
[13:33] | but you can’t hide this anymore. | 但是这种感情你藏不住的 |
[13:36] | I love somebody? | 我爱上谁了吗 |
[13:38] | Do you? | 难道不是吗 |
[13:41] | And somebody loves me. | 而且那个人也爱我 |
[13:58] | Well, we look like us again. | 好了 我们又变得像我们了 |
[14:01] | Yeah. But you’re right, Maya. | 是的 但你是对的 玛雅 |
[14:04] | These are just clothes. | 这只是衣服罢了 |
[14:07] | -Cor? -Yeah, bud? | -科瑞 -怎么了 兄弟 |
[14:10] | What made me, me? | 什么成就了我 |
[14:13] | You know what the best thing is about best friends? | 你知道好朋友最棒的一点是什么吗 |
[14:17] | You can always depend on them to know who you are. | 你总是可以依靠他们来弄清楚你是谁 |
[14:21] | Reckless spontaneity. | 无所顾忌 不计后果 |
[14:23] | -What? -You always lived in the moment, Shawn. | -什么 -你总是活在当下 肖恩 |
[14:27] | You never cared about what happened or what people thought. | 你从不在乎发生了什么或者别人是怎样想的 |
[14:30] | I mean, you blew up a mailbox. | 我是说 你炸过信箱 |
[14:33] | You turned Feeny’s house into a bed and breakfast, | 你把菲尼的房子变成了简易旅馆 |
[14:36] | and you ran away to find yourself like 76 times! | 你大概已经七十六次跑走去寻找真我 |
[14:41] | This ain’t new. You wanna find yourself? | 这都不新鲜了 你想找到你自己吗 |
[14:44] | Remember your reckless spontaneity. | 记起你的无所顾忌吧 |
[14:46] | That’s the best part of you. | 那是你最好的一面 |
[14:48] | And the greatest thing that ever happened to me. | 也是我这辈子遇到的最棒的事情 |
[14:53] | Besides Mom. | 除了老妈 |
[14:56] | I know my own life. | 我的生活我做主 |
[15:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:03] | You’ve always been there for me. | 你总是在我需要的时候陪在我身边 |
[15:05] | I always will be. | 我一直都在 |
[15:07] | Once for the girls? | 我们来为孩子们玩一次 |
[15:09] | Give the people what they want. | 那就给大家看看他们想看的 |
[15:21] | Yeah! All right! I remember Shawn Hunter. | 耶 好了 我想起肖恩·亨特了 |
[15:25] | Well, does that change the way you feel about me? | 那 这改变你对我的感觉了吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:30] | It does, Maya. | 确实变了 玛雅 |
[15:31] | Why don’t you find yourself so we can talk about it? | 要不你也找回你自己 我们再来谈谈这事儿 |
[15:37] | Riley, can we please find myself, | 莱丽 我们能先找回我自己吗 |
[15:38] | ’cause I’d really like to hear what he has to say. | 因为我真的挺想听听他要说什么 |
[15:43] | Keys to the school, please. | 把学校的钥匙给我们 拜托了 |
[15:44] | You can’t have the keys to the school. | 我不能把学校钥匙给你们 |
[15:48] | -Hey, buddy. -Hey, buddy. | -嘿兄弟 -嘿兄弟 |
[15:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:52] | Start finding yourself, Maya. | 去找回你自己吧 玛雅 |
[15:53] | It’ll come right back to ya. | 她马上会回来的 |
[15:56] | Where we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[15:57] | Thunder. | 雷鸣 |
[15:58] | Lightning. | 电闪 |
[16:00] | I know how to get Maya back. | 我知道该怎么把玛雅找回来了 |
[16:06] | You gonna give us a ride or not? | 你打不打算载我们一程呢 |
[16:27] | We’re gonna find me in here? | 我们要在这里找回我自己吗 |
[16:28] | Yes! | 是的 |
[16:29] | This is where you are, Maya. | 这就是找到你自己的地方 玛雅 |
[16:31] | A blank canvas. | 一张空白的画布 |
[16:32] | -Fill it. Paint. -Paint what? | -填满它 画吧 -画什么 |
[16:35] | Whatever you feel. | 画你的感受 |
[16:36] | Right now, I’m feelin’ a little angry. | 现在 我觉得我有点愤怒 |
[16:38] | Good! Who are you angry at? | 很好 你愤怒的对象是什么 |
[16:41] | You. | 你 |
[16:42] | Okay. Well, Shawn did have to fight with my father | 好吧 肖恩在弄清他自己是谁之前 |
[16:45] | before he could figure out who he was. | 跟我爸爸打了一架 |
[16:47] | But, I’m sure we’ll be more mature than that, right? | 但是 我很确信我们比他们成熟 对吧 |
[16:52] | I was a little girl, and I climbed through an open window | 我曾经是一个小女孩 循着歌声 |
[16:55] | because I heard singing. | 爬进一扇开着的窗 |
[16:57] | I was attracted to what I saw inside. | 我被我的所见吸引了 |
[16:59] | It was someone safe. | 那是一个让我有安全感的人 |
[17:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:05] | This little ray of sunshine who didn’t have a care in the world. | 这一束光照亮了我这个无人关心的人 |
[17:07] | You had everything. Family meals around a table. | 你拥有一切 家人围坐在桌旁 |
[17:12] | I wanted that. | 我想要 |
[17:13] | “How was your day, Maya?” | 今天过得怎么样 玛雅 |
[17:15] | “It was great, Dad.” You had that. | 过得不错呢 爸爸 这个你也有 |
[17:17] | You went to bed with a smile on your face every night, | 你每晚能带着微笑入睡 |
[17:19] | while I went to bed wondering | 而我还在想着 |
[17:20] | if my father was going to be at the breakfast table in the morning. | 我的父亲能否出现在第二天早晨的餐桌旁 |
[17:22] | I wanted that! | 我很想要那个 |
[17:23] | I wanted what you had. | 我也想要你所拥有的 |
[17:25] | Every day was a new adventure– | 每一天都是一场新的冒险 |
[17:27] | homework rebellion, sneaking out to a college party. | 反抗作业 偷偷溜进大学派对 |
[17:31] | You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me. | 你是我所遇到的最美好的事情 |
[17:33] | I did… my job! | 我做了 我该做的 |
[17:35] | There you are! | 就是这样 |
[17:38] | -Where’s the purple? -Not the purple! | -紫色颜料在哪 -不要紫色 |
[17:42] | I did my job, too! | 我也做了我该做的 |
[17:44] | No! You let me become too much like you! | 不 你让我跟你越来越像了 |
[17:49] | Why? Because I always want us to be together? | 为什么 因为我想让我们一直在一起 |
[17:52] | Why? Because I wanted you to be my sister, | 为什么 因为我想跟你成为姐妹 |
[17:54] | not for you to be me! | 而不是让你成为我 |
[17:55] | I get to be me all the time, Maya. I need you! | 我一直是我自己 玛雅 我需要你 |
[17:59] | Come back, are you back? | 快回来 你回来了吗 |
[18:15] | Sometimes I like to paint when it’s quiet. | 有时我喜欢安静地作画 |
[18:20] | You know the quietest place there is? My classroom in the middle of the night. | 你知道最安静的地方是哪里吗 午夜的教室里 |
[18:24] | How could I be so wrong? | 我怎么会错得这么离谱 |
[18:28] | Real inspiration has no hours. | 灵感随时会来 |
[18:30] | -A true artist knows that. -I tried to stop her. | -真正的画家才懂 -我努力阻止她了 |
[18:33] | I’m a good girl. She’s a bad, bad influence. | 我是个好女孩 都是她带坏我的 |
[18:38] | What’ve we got here? | 你画了什么 |
[18:41] | Hey, now. Look at this, is this you? | 看看这个 这是你吗 |
[18:44] | That your work? | 你画的吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah, that’s who I am. | 是的 这就是我 |
[18:47] | Well, I see rage, darkness, betrayal. A distinct voice. | 我看到了盛怒 黑暗和背叛 一个独特的声音 |
[18:52] | Just might be a pleasure working with you, Miss Hart. | 跟你合作真的很开心 哈特小姐 |
[18:55] | So I’m complete now? | 所以我现在完整了 |
[18:57] | Well, you’re gettin’ there. Y’know why? | 你接近了 知道为什么吗 |
[18:58] | I’m listenin’. | 我听着呢 |
[18:59] | Because of… this. See this? In all the chaos, | 因为 这个 看到了吗 在所有的混乱之中 |
[19:04] | you protected that one little area. | 你依然保护了那一块小小的地方 |
[19:07] | What do you see there? | 在那里你看到了什么 |
[19:09] | I see hope. | 我看到了希望 |
[19:11] | I see a unique voice who’s learned to appreciate the influence of hope. | 我看到了一个独特的声音 她学会了欣赏希望的影响 |
[19:17] | Try not to lose that. | 不要丢了这一点 |
[19:19] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[19:22] | And um… and who painted this? | 还有 这是谁画的 |
[19:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:27] | Don’t be. It’s the greatest purple cat I’ve ever seen. | 不要抱歉 这是我见过的最紫的猫 |
[19:31] | You’ll never beat it. | 没有人能够超越 |
[19:33] | Can you please paint something else now? | 你现在能画点其他的东西吗 |
[19:35] | Oh, you. | 您真会开玩笑 |
[19:38] | Well… I’m expecting big things from you, Miss Hart. | 我对你有很高的期望 哈特小姐 |
[19:42] | Thanks, Mr. Jackson. | 谢谢你 杰克逊先生 |
[19:44] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[19:55] | Where the girls? | 姑娘们都去哪儿了 |
[19:57] | They’re not here. | 她们不在这儿 |
[19:59] | And you’re sittin’ in here by yourself? | 你就独自坐在这里吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah. I’ve been here for like five hours. | 是的 我在这儿呆了五个小时了 |
[20:03] | Okay, this is a new level of creepy. | 这事让我毛骨悚然到了新高度 |
[20:12] | I’m Farkle! | 我是法尔科 |
[20:15] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[20:18] | Riley and Maya… you love them, right? | 莱丽和玛雅 你爱她们 不是吗 |
[20:19] | Of course I do. How did you know? | 那当然了 你怎么知道的 |
[20:24] | Oh, him. | 哦 跟他说呢 |
[20:26] | Well, so, I’ve said too much. | 那么 我说得太多了 |
[20:31] | Since the first grade. Both equally. | 从一年级就开始了 一样的爱 |
[20:32] | Nothing could ever change that. | 什么也改变不了这一点 |
[20:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:35] | That way, you get to keep them both. | 这样你就能留住她们两个了 |
[20:36] | Not choosing was the best choice I ever made. | 不做选择是我做过的最好的选择 |
[20:39] | I had to choose. | 我必须选择 |
[20:41] | Yeah, well, I’m a genius, you’re an idiot with a face. | 是的 我是个天才 你是个只有颜值的笨蛋 |
[20:45] | So, I made a choice. | 所以 我做了选择 |
[20:46] | You did? | 你做了 |
[20:48] | Wow. Well, you couldn’t go wrong, Lucas. | 可别出岔子啊 卢卡斯 |
[20:51] | Yeah. They’re both lovely, wonderful girls. | 他们都是可爱 美丽的女孩 |
[20:56] | Who turn into this at night. | 大晚上的怎么这副德行 |
[21:03] | What happened to you two? | 你们怎么搞的 |
[21:04] | Road trip. | 远足旅行 |
[21:05] | Went looking for Maya. | 寻找真正的玛雅 |
[21:06] | Oh. Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[21:08] | You make a decision about us, Ranger Rick? | 你在我们之中做出选择了吗 游骑兵里克 |
[21:11] | I did. | 是的 |
[21:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:14] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 那也无所谓了 |
[21:15] | -Yeah, it does! -Yeah, we’ve been waitin’ for like, two years. | -有所谓 -就是的 我们都等了两年了 |
[21:18] | No. It doesn’t matter because… you picked Riley. | 不 那无所谓是因为 你选了莱丽 |
[21:22] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[21:24] | Yay! Oh, I’m so sorry, Maya. Yay! | 耶 我很抱歉 玛雅 耶 |
[21:30] | Because no matter who you picked, you picked Riley. | 因为无论你选择谁 你选的都是莱丽 |
[21:32] | You pick her, you got Riley, you pick me, you got Riley. | 你选她 你得到的是莱丽 你选我 你得到的也是莱丽 |
[21:35] | ‘Cause that’s who I’ve been lately. | 因为我最近一直是莱丽 |
[21:37] | What do you wanna do? | 你想要做什么 |
[21:39] | I need to decide whatever way I like you, | 我需要决定我喜欢你的方式 |
[21:41] | and not whatever way the little Mary Sunshine part of me | 而不是用我身上那一小块活蹦乱跳的 |
[21:43] | skippin’ around in there likes you. | 阳光女孩来喜欢你 |
[21:45] | Okay, I don’t skip. | 我没有活蹦乱跳 |
[21:46] | You skip. | 你有 |
[21:48] | It’s the safest way to travel. | 那是旅行的最安全的方式 |
[21:50] | Y’know what else I do? | 你知道我还能干什么吗 |
[21:52] | This. | 这个 |
[21:53] | Maya, I want you to know that you’ve been a big influence on me, too. | 玛雅 我想让你知道你对我也一直有着很大的影响 |
[21:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | And when you find yourself? Please don’t lose me completely. | 你找到你自己的时候 请不要彻底丢掉我 |
[22:03] | We’ll see how it goes. | 我们等着瞧吧 |
[22:05] | Do you think I’m a geek? | 你认为我是个怪咖吗 |
[22:07] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[22:08] | Do you think I’m cool? | 你认为我很酷吗 |
[22:09] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[22:10] | Then what am I? | 那么我是什么 |
[22:13] | You’re Riley. And I’m Maya, just like it’s always been. | 你是莱丽 我是玛雅 一直以来都是如此 |
[22:30] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[22:31] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[22:33] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[22:34] | Almost. | 大部分 |
[22:36] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[22:37] | Not yet. | 他不在 |
[22:38] | We’ve decided we’re gonna take a breath first | 我们决定先喘口气 |
[22:41] | and find out who we all are. | 然后找出我们是谁 |
[22:43] | Isn’t that how adults would do it? | 那不是成年人的做事方法吗 |
[22:49] | I have been reminded… | 我想起来了 |
[22:51] | that you can’t help but be influenced | 你不能阻止自己被生命中的 |
[22:53] | by the people or the events of your life. | 人或事情所影响 |
[22:55] | Where were you guys? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[22:56] | We had to pick somethin’ up. | 我们去寻回一些东西 |
[22:59] | And these can cause you to… lose a part of yourself sometimes, | 而有时候 这会让你 失去你自己的一部分 |
[23:03] | or… forget who you are for a while… | 或者在一段时间内 会忘记你是谁 |
[23:07] | or what you need… | 或是你想要什么 |
[23:09] | to be what you’ve always wanted to be. | 忘记你一直想成为的自己 |
[23:14] | I’ve been unfair to you. | 我对你一直不够好 |
[23:16] | You don’t know me. | 你不懂我 |
[23:19] | Y-You don’t even know that I’m a creature of… | 你甚至都不知道我是个 |
[23:23] | What was it? | 什么来着 |
[23:25] | Reckless spontaneity. | 无所顾忌的人 |
[23:28] | Shawn, what are you saying? | 肖恩 你在说什么 |
[23:32] | I love your daughter… | 我爱你的女儿 |
[23:36] | and I’m in love with you. | 我也爱上了你 |
[23:41] | I want us to take care of each other forever. | 我希望我们能够互相扶持 白头偕老 |
[23:55] | Do you wanna get married? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[24:21] | Yes. | 好 |