时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 48 49 50 48, 49, 50 | |
[00:09] | This is the song where I’m brushing my hair | 这是我的梳头之歌 |
[00:13] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[00:15] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[00:16] | Do the other side? Okay! | 梳另一边吗 好嘞 |
[00:23] | Maya’s back | 玛雅回来了 |
[00:24] | And she’s Maya again | 她又变回玛雅了 |
[00:25] | And that is why I have extra brushes now | 所以我又准备了多余的梳子 |
[00:33] | And now they’re gone! | 现在又没有了 |
[00:36] | Okay, Rapunzel, I’m in a hurry to get to school. | 好了 长发公主 我急着去上学 |
[00:39] | What? Maya wouldn’t say that. | 什么 玛雅是不会说这种话的 |
[00:40] | I’ve been held back by your goody-moon-dust spell so long | 我被你抑制了那么久 |
[00:42] | that I haven’t done any real damage | 以至于我一直没对这所高中 |
[00:44] | to this high school situation at all. | 做出一点真正的破坏 |
[00:46] | Okay, then let’s discuss. | 那好 我们来讨论一下 |
[00:47] | What kind of damage we talking about? | 你想要什么样的破坏 |
[00:49] | Damage. | 破坏 |
[00:50] | -I will allow you just enough freedom -No. | -我同意给你足够的自由 -不行 |
[00:52] | -for one fun-sized Maya episode -No. | -表演一段小型玛雅小插曲 -不行 |
[00:53] | -that gets my blood pumping just a little bit. -No. Ain’t gonna cut it. | -稍微让我血压升高一点 -不行 我不删减 |
[00:55] | Well, then I will allow one medium-sized Maya episode | 那我同意你表演一段中型玛雅小插曲 |
[00:58] | that allows me to go, | 然后由我来报幕 |
[00:59] | “Heavens to Betsy, Maya. Will you never learn?” | 表演者 玛雅 你就不能吸取教训吗 |
[01:03] | Listen, Petunia, I’ve been living life | 听着 牵牛花 我过去这一年 |
[01:05] | on Candy Cane Lane the past year | 都生活在糖果街 |
[01:06] | and I am a pent-up, boiling cauldron | 我被压抑了 像一锅沸腾的水 |
[01:09] | of I’m-gonna-do-somethin’. | 想要做出点大动作 |
[01:10] | -I will allow you just enough freedom for one– -Quiet! | -我同意给你足够的自由 -安静 |
[01:12] | I run the show. | 我是主演 |
[01:13] | You don’t allow me. I allow you. | 不用你同意 是我同意你 |
[01:15] | You want the old Maya back? | 你还想让以前的玛雅回来吗 |
[01:17] | Mama gonna do a big, bad thing. | 玛雅要做一件大坏事 |
[01:20] | Well, I don’t believe that you will. | 我不相信你会这么做 |
[01:22] | Because I only brought you back to exactly where I need you to be, | 因为我把你带回了你应该在的位置上 |
[01:25] | and I was very careful not to go too far. | 我非常小心 没有做得太过 |
[01:28] | Right? | 对吗 |
[01:32] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[01:35] | Peaches! | 桃子 |
[01:42] | Oh no! | 坏了 |
[01:43] | Mama gonna do a big, bad thing! | 她要干一件大坏事 |
[01:53] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:57] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:01] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:05] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:09] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:14] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:18] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:22] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:25] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:30] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:33] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:37] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[02:44] | Pompeii. | 庞贝 |
[02:45] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[02:46] | You mean “Farkle”? | 你是想说法尔科吗 |
[02:48] | I mean “Lucas.” | 我是想说卢卡斯 |
[02:51] | I want to see what you know. | 我想听听你都知道什么 |
[02:52] | Okay, here’s what I know. | 好的 我知道的就是 |
[02:54] | Farkle. | 法尔科 |
[02:56] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:58] | Pompeii was an ancient village in Italy | 庞贝是意大利的一座古城 |
[02:59] | located near the beauty and culture of Naples. | 座落于风光秀丽文化绚烂的那不勒斯附近 |
[03:01] | It was a resort town where the wealthy would go to soak up the sun. | 是一个富人都爱去晒日光浴的度假小镇 |
[03:04] | It was like the Hawaii of Italy. | 它就像是意大利的夏威夷 |
[03:08] | -Thanks, Lucas. -Call on me any time. | -谢谢你 卢卡斯 -随时提问 |
[03:10] | Pompeii sounds so beautiful, Maya. | 庞贝听上去好美啊 玛雅 |
[03:12] | We should go there. | 我们应该去那儿 |
[03:14] | We should go there and be calm. | 我们应该去那儿 然后变得平静 |
[03:17] | Let me tell you about a whole city | 让我来告诉你们整个城市 |
[03:19] | that became very calm very quick. | 很快就变得不平静 |
[03:22] | Now, who here knows about Mount Vesuvius? | 有谁知道维苏威火山 |
[03:24] | Mount Vesuvius was a pent up, boiling cauldron of I-wanna-do-somethin’. | 维苏威火山就是一锅被盖上了的沸水 想要做出点大动作 |
[03:30] | Vesuvius sat quiet for a long time, | 维苏威火山沉寂了很长一段时间 |
[03:32] | but then it did what volcanoes in time must do. | 但是后来它做了火山必须要做的事 |
[03:36] | It ‘sploded! | 它爆发了 |
[03:38] | Why does a volcano have to ‘splode? | 为什么火山必须要爆发 |
[03:41] | Because if it doesn’t, it’ll just blow up worse later. | 因为如果它不爆发的话 晚些时候它只会爆发得更厉害 |
[03:44] | Vesuvius wiped out the entire population of Pompeii. | 维苏威火山爆发毁掉了整个庞贝城 |
[03:48] | It was one of the greatest natural disasters | 它是人类已知的最大的 |
[03:51] | the world had ever known. | 自然灾害之一 |
[03:52] | Okay, then do it right now. | 好吧 那你现在就做吧 |
[03:54] | Do what you need to do to be Maya, | 做玛雅想做的任何事 |
[03:55] | but please don’t wipe us all out, Peaches. | 但是请不要把我们都毁灭 桃子 |
[04:01] | That’s it! | 好了 |
[04:02] | Oh, a fire alarm! | 火警 |
[04:04] | Ooh, you sassy troublemaker! | 你这无礼的闹事者 |
[04:06] | Fire alarm, everybody! | 火警 同学们 |
[04:08] | Yes! Oh, my gosh! | 太好了 我的天哪 |
[04:10] | This is bananas! | 简直是疯了 |
[04:12] | -Your blood pumpin’? -Oh, it’s so pumpin’! | -你血压升高了吗 -相当高 |
[04:14] | -Good. I didn’t do it. -Yes, you did. | -很好 不是我干的 -就是你干的 |
[04:16] | Okay, single file, everybody! Choo-choo! | 好了同学们 排成一列 |
[04:19] | Everybody find a safety buddy. | 每人找一个安全伙伴 |
[04:21] | My safety buddy is Maya. | 我的安全伙伴是玛雅 |
[04:22] | She exploded and now she’s tired. | 她爆发过了 现在她累了 |
[04:24] | -Um, I didn’t do it. -Yes, you did! | -不是我干的 -就是你干的 |
[04:27] | But you can’t do anything more for 3,000 years. | 但是接下来的三千年里你都不许做任何事了 |
[04:31] | Hello, students. Sorry about that. | 同学们好 很抱歉 |
[04:33] | A little glitch in the system. | 系统出了点小故障 |
[04:34] | False alarm. Our mistake. | 错误警报 是我们不好 |
[04:36] | Back to work. | 恢复正常 |
[04:38] | You didn’t do it, Maya the Volcano? | 不是你干的 火山玛雅 |
[04:40] | No explodey. | 没爆发哦 |
[04:41] | Do you need a nappy? | 你想睡会儿吗 |
[04:43] | Wide awakey. | 清醒得很 |
[04:44] | Well, you’re gonna wipe out the whole village, ain’t ya? | 你要彻底毁灭整个小镇 是不是 |
[04:47] | And the neighboring towns. | 还有邻近的小镇 |
[04:58] | Doy, slow down, honey. Breathe. | 杜伊 镇静 深呼吸 亲爱的 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:05] | I am a bad Doy! | 我是坏杜伊 |
[05:07] | -What do you mean? -I’m a bad Doy. | -什么意思 -我是坏杜伊 |
[05:10] | Did you hurt someone? | 你伤害谁了吗 |
[05:12] | I’m not a monster. | 我又不是怪兽 |
[05:14] | Okay, of course not. | 好吧 你当然不是 |
[05:15] | I ate candy. | 我吃糖果了 |
[05:17] | Oh. Okay. | 这样啊 |
[05:19] | Well, it’s just not that big of a deal. | 没什么大不了的啊 |
[05:21] | I actually snuck some chocolate an hour ago. | 一小时前我还偷吃了巧克力呢 |
[05:23] | Every day for a year! | 每天都吃 吃了一年 |
[05:25] | I know. | 就是 |
[05:28] | We’re back to you now. | 我们再说回你 |
[05:29] | Okay, yeah, that is a lot of candy. | 没错 你吃的糖果有点多 |
[05:31] | Maybe you should cut back. | 也许你该减少一点 |
[05:32] | And I stoled it! | 还是我偷的 |
[05:34] | He didn’t know, Mom. | 他不知道 妈妈 |
[05:35] | He’s been going into Klawicki’s candy store, | 他进了克劳维基糖果店 |
[05:37] | but he didn’t know you had to pay for it. | 但是他不知道还要付钱 |
[05:40] | I just didn’t know. | 我就是不知道啊 |
[05:43] | Okay, you know, Doy, this is actually a good thing. | 知道吗 杜伊 其实这是件好事 |
[05:46] | It means that you have a conscience. | 这意味着你是有道德心的 |
[05:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:49] | It means when you do something wrong, you feel bad. | 就是你做错事的时候 你会感觉很糟糕 |
[05:52] | How do I get rid of it? | 怎样才能摆脱这种感觉 |
[05:54] | You’re stuck your whole life. | 这辈子都摆脱不掉 |
[05:56] | I’m gonna take you back to Mr. Klawicki’s | 我会带你去找克劳维基先生 |
[05:58] | and you are going to tell him the truth | 你要把事情的真相告诉他 |
[06:00] | and then you’re gonna feel better because you did. | 然后你才会好受一些 |
[06:01] | Great! | 太好了 |
[06:02] | While we’re there, we’ll take some candy! | 我们到那儿的时候 我要拿点糖果 |
[06:05] | It’s free! | 是免费的 |
[06:07] | Oh, Doy. | 杜伊啊 |
[06:14] | Explode! | 爆发 |
[06:15] | If you’re going to explode, explode! | 如果你要爆发 那就爆发吧 |
[06:17] | Just do it. I can’t wait. | 来吧 我等不了了 |
[06:18] | Explode! | 快爆发 |
[06:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:22] | Mount Farkleuvius has awoken in all its bubbling glory. | 法尔科火山正在苏醒 开始冒泡了 |
[06:27] | What is that? | 啥玩意儿 |
[06:28] | That’s my fancy British guy Mortimer. | 是我幻想出的英国人莫蒂默 |
[06:32] | Sounds like you’re eating meatloaf. | 听上去就像你嘴里塞着肉饼 |
[06:33] | Meatloaf. | 肉饼 |
[06:36] | Okay, thing #211 he can’t do, accents. | 好了 第211件禁止他做的事 变口音 |
[06:39] | Oh, but it’s so charming when he can’t do things. | 但是禁止他做某事的时候让人觉得好可爱 |
[06:42] | He’s a face! He’s just a face! What’s the matter with you? | 一张脸而已 不就一张帅脸吗 你什么毛病啊 |
[06:44] | Mount Farkleuvius sends two billion tons of burning lava straight into the air. | 法尔科火山喷射出二十亿吨正在燃烧的火山岩浆 |
[06:49] | And right back down on his head. | 然后正好落在他头上了 |
[06:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:53] | Because you insulted Mortimer! | 因为你侮辱了莫蒂默 |
[06:55] | What’s his last name? | 他姓什么 |
[06:56] | Twiggle-bottom-smythe. | 瘦屁股-斯迈思 |
[07:00] | Okay fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我服了 |
[07:06] | Maya, what’s going on with you? | 玛雅 你怎么了 |
[07:09] | It’s like I don’t have a role here anymore. | 好像没有我的角色了 |
[07:11] | Riley the Sweet, | 甜心莱丽 |
[07:12] | Farkle the Genius, Lucas the Good– | 天才法尔科 好人卢卡斯 |
[07:14] | Ugh, I thought that was gone. | 我还以为这些都过去了呢 |
[07:15] | It’s not gone. I’m gone. | 还没呢 是我不见了 |
[07:16] | I’m the one that’s gone. | 我才是那个丢失了角色的人 |
[07:17] | Maya, I’ve been down this road. | 玛雅 我也曾经历过这种事 |
[07:19] | Forget it. I missed a whole year of school | 不需要太在意 我错过了整整一年的学校生活 |
[07:21] | because I thought I had to be something. | 就因为我以为我应该有所改变 |
[07:22] | That doesn’t get you anywhere. | 其实这样并不会让你有什么变化 |
[07:23] | Yeah, and now you say “please” and “thank you,” | 嗯 但现在你会说“请”和“谢谢”了呀 |
[07:25] | and what does that get you? | 这些给你带来了什么呢 |
[07:27] | It gets me to like him. | 这让我更喜欢他 |
[07:28] | Do you still like him? | 你还喜欢他吗 |
[07:29] | I don’t know what I like anymore. | 我都已经不知道我喜欢什么了 |
[07:32] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[07:34] | No “whoa.” No “whoa” while I’m figuring things out. | 不准“哇” 在我想问题的时候不准“哇” |
[07:36] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[07:38] | We’re getting older. | 我们都在长大 |
[07:39] | These are gonna be more unpredictable. | 这种事情会经常毫无征兆地出现 |
[07:40] | -I’m telling Smackle. -I’m telling Smackle! | -我要告诉史麦科 -让我来告诉史麦科 |
[07:44] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[07:46] | I need to know who I am before I know what I like. | 在我知道我喜欢什么之前我得搞清楚我是谁 |
[07:48] | Hey, you know what’s up with me? | 嗨 你们知道我这儿刚发生了什么吗 |
[07:50] | The cash register is short $100. | 我发现收银机里少了一百块钱 |
[07:54] | So what’s up with you? | 所以你们还好吗 |
[07:55] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[07:56] | You know what’s up with me? Who took my $100? | 你们知道我怎么样吗 是谁拿了我的一百块钱 |
[08:02] | Just do it. | 你就说吧 |
[08:03] | I didn’t take the money. | 不是我拿的钱 |
[08:05] | Yes, you did! | 是的 肯定是你 |
[08:06] | Maya, you took the money! | 玛雅 是你拿了钱 |
[08:07] | She took the money, everybody! | 各位 是她拿了钱 |
[08:09] | Yeah! She’s a cat burglar! | 没错 她是个小偷 |
[08:11] | -I didn’t do it. -Yes, you did. | -不是我干的 -不 就是你 |
[08:13] | This is all over. | 事情就是这样 |
[08:14] | Well, if no one took my $100, then what happened? | 如果没有人拿我的一百块钱 那到底发生了什么 |
[08:17] | Huh? Somebody just put two 50s under the whole drawer | 嗯 有人把两张五十美元放在了抽屉下面 |
[08:20] | and forgot all about it? | 然后给忘了吗 |
[08:21] | Somebody just… | 有人 |
[08:23] | did that. | 真的这么做了 |
[08:26] | Stay in school, kids. | 好好上学 孩子们 |
[08:29] | I don’t want my role with us to be someone you think | 我不希望你们心目中的我是那种 |
[08:31] | takes money or sets off fire alarms. | 会偷钱或者是引发火警的人 |
[08:34] | You think you know what I’m capable of? | 你们觉得你们清楚我会做出什么事 |
[08:37] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 其实你们根本不知道我会做什么事 |
[08:40] | You guys want the Maya back, | 你们想要玛雅回来是吗 |
[08:43] | the Maya I really am? | 真正的那个玛雅 |
[08:46] | You got her. | 我回来了 |
[08:55] | Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! | 喔不 喔不 喔不 喔不 |
[08:57] | Way to go, Mom. They’re gonna put Doy away. | 妈妈 干得漂亮 你会让杜伊被抓起来的 |
[08:59] | This is ridiculous. He’s a little kid! | 这太荒唐了 他还是个孩子 |
[09:01] | Yeah, well, according to the candy store owner, | 嗯 是的 但是根据糖果店老板的话 |
[09:03] | this kid is public enemy number one. | 这个孩子可是头号公敌 |
[09:05] | What’s your side of the story, counselor? | 你所了解到的故事是什么呢 这位律师 |
[09:07] | Well, he is a sweet and innocent child, | 他是一个可爱又天真的孩子 |
[09:09] | the candy was sitting out in plain view, | 糖果们就坐落在他的视野里 |
[09:11] | he always thought it was for him. | 他以为这都是为他准备的 |
[09:12] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:13] | Are you sweet and innocent, kid? | 孩子 你确定你可爱又天真吗 |
[09:18] | All right, Dewey. | 够了 杜威 |
[09:19] | Doooy! | 是杜伊 |
[09:27] | This kid is going awaaay! | 这孩子要跟我走一趟了 |
[09:32] | My friend is sensitive about his name. | 我的朋友对他的名字很是敏感 |
[09:34] | He likes to be called Doy. | 他喜欢被叫作杜伊 |
[09:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:37] | Well, Doy has been taking candy for a long time now. | 那么 杜伊在糖果店偷糖果已经有很长一段时间了 |
[09:40] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[09:41] | That’s evidence, kid. | 这就是证据 孩子 |
[09:43] | You just can’t go around eating– Okay, give me some. | 你不该拿了糖到处吃 好吧 给我来点 |
[09:47] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:48] | Doy’s been stealing candy every day for a year. | 这一年以来 杜伊每天都在偷糖果 |
[09:51] | And the cars! | 还有车 |
[09:56] | Mr. Klawicki just wants to be reimbursed. | 克劳维基先生只想要一些赔偿 |
[09:58] | He wants $300. | 他想要三百块 |
[10:00] | I got six rocks and a turtle. | 我有六块石头和一只乌龟 |
[10:03] | Don’t take my turtle! | 不要带走我的乌龟 |
[10:07] | You’re gonna have to work it off. | 你必须想办法把事情解决了 |
[10:09] | Dance, Doy! Dance! | 快跳舞 杜伊 快跳舞 |
[10:17] | Nice moves, kid. | 动作不错啊 孩子 |
[10:19] | Look, we’re gonna talk to his parents. | 听着 我们会跟他的父母沟通的 |
[10:21] | -They’ll pay the money. -Okay. | -让他们补偿这些费用 -好的 |
[10:22] | In the meantime, Doy will stay out of the candy store for a while. | 在这段时间里 杜伊要跟糖果店保持距离 |
[10:27] | Are we good? | 这样可以吧 |
[10:29] | -We’re good. -Good. | -可以的 -好 |
[10:30] | This is my neighborhood. I will enforce the law. | 这是我的管辖社区 我会按照法律办事 |
[10:34] | I know. | 我明白 |
[10:35] | You’ve got a tough job. We thank you. | 你的工作不容易 我们都很感谢你 |
[10:37] | You’re very welcome. | 不用谢 |
[10:38] | Say, kid, wanna take a ride in a real police car? | 说吧孩子 想不想坐真正的警车 |
[10:42] | Yeah! Want some more evidence? | 想 你想不想多来一点证据 |
[10:44] | Yeah! | 想 |
[10:49] | Sometimes, the system works. | 有时候 咱们的体制还是能正常运作的 |
[10:57] | If you choose to live next door to a volcano, | 如果你选择住在一座火山的旁边 |
[10:59] | why should you be surprised by the destruction that comes with it? | 那你怎么会因为它带来的破坏感到惊讶呢 |
[11:02] | Because they lived next to it so long. | 因为他们在火山旁边住了很久 |
[11:04] | Maybe they forgot what it was. | 可能久到已经忘了它是座火山了 |
[11:05] | Because it’s not. | 因为它不是火山 |
[11:06] | What? | 什么意思 |
[11:08] | ‘Cause you’ve always lived right next to it | 因为你一直住在它旁边 |
[11:09] | and you have faith that it would never do anything bad to you. | 你一直坚信它不会伤害你 |
[11:12] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[11:13] | She’s cutting school? | 她逃课了吗 |
[11:15] | That’s what she decided to do. | 这就是她选择去做的事 |
[11:18] | Our question for discussion is: | 我们要讨论的问题是 |
[11:20] | There’s a whole world out there, Pompeii, | 外面的世界那么大 |
[11:22] | why live next to a volcano then? Huh? | 为什么庞贝的居民选择住在火山旁呢 |
[11:24] | Farkle. | 法尔科 |
[11:26] | The soil from volcanoes grows the most beautiful flowers. | 因为火山灰构成的泥土能栽培出最美的花 |
[11:28] | And deep down, Maya is beautiful. | 而事实上 玛雅很美 |
[11:30] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静一下 |
[11:33] | You live in Ireland. | 如果你住在爱尔兰 |
[11:34] | You learn that there’s over 300 days of rain a year. | 你就会知道那里一年会下三百多天的雨 |
[11:39] | On the other hand, | 从另一方面看 |
[11:40] | it’s one of the most beautiful, green places on Earth. | 那儿也是地球上最美 最绿的地方 |
[11:43] | And places, like people, | 这些地方 正如人一样 |
[11:46] | offer wonderful peaks and valleys. | 有着美妙的高峰和低谷 |
[11:47] | Now, what makes these wonderful peaks and valleys? | 那么 是什么造就了这些美妙的高峰和低谷 |
[11:51] | Volcanoes? | 是火山吗 |
[11:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:55] | It’s up to you to understand what you’ve chosen to live with. | 你想住在什么环境下完全取决于你的意愿 |
[11:57] | Learn from Pompeii. | 试着从庞贝古城中学到些什么 |
[11:59] | As you live next to each other, understand that | 就像你们选择坐在彼此身边一样 |
[12:02] | every once in a while, things explode. | 要明白每隔一段时间都会有事情爆发 |
[12:04] | That’s nature. | 这就是自然 |
[12:05] | And that’s human nature. | 这也是人类的本性 |
[13:24] | -Hart? -Hart! | -哈特 -哈特 |
[13:28] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[13:29] | It’s me. Carla? | 是我呀 你是卡拉吗 |
[13:31] | It’s been a while. Nice jacket. | 好久不见了 夹克不错啊 |
[13:33] | Oh, thanks. | 喔 谢谢 |
[13:35] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[13:38] | Oh, man, I’m just messing with you, Hart. | 哈哈 我只不过在跟你开玩笑呢 哈特 |
[13:41] | Messin’ with you! | 开个玩笑 |
[13:44] | You know, I just came back to visit a little. | 那什么 我就是回来看看 |
[13:46] | It’s, uh, almost dark. | 天快黑了 |
[13:48] | It’s a little scary here after dark. | 天黑之后这里就变得有些可怕了 |
[13:50] | I appreciate that, thanks. | 谢谢提醒 谢谢 |
[13:52] | Looks like she’s prepared for it though. | 看来她是有备而来的 |
[13:54] | Where’s that little friend of yours? | 你的那位小伙伴去哪儿了 |
[13:56] | -Dorothy. -Riley. | -好像叫桃乐茜 -莱丽 |
[13:57] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[13:58] | You two are like those stuck-together twins. | 你们俩就像是连体婴一样 |
[14:01] | There’s a word for that. What’s that called? | 好像有个词是形容你们的 叫什么来着 |
[14:03] | Sesame twins. | 芝麻双胞胎 |
[14:04] | You see what you left me here with? | 你看看你走之后都给我留下了什么 |
[14:08] | -Dorothy kid’s stupid. -Well, her name’s Riley. | -桃乐茜那孩子真傻 -嗯 她的名字叫莱丽 |
[14:10] | She’s all, “I’m Dorothy. I got a perfect life. | 她就是一副“我是桃乐茜 我的生活美满幸福” |
[14:12] | I’m Little Miss Perfect Life.” | “我是生活幸福小姐”的样子 |
[14:14] | You sound jealous. | 你听起来很嫉妒啊 |
[14:16] | I’m not jealous of anything. | 我不会嫉妒任何人 |
[14:18] | I just want what she has. | 我只不过是想拥有她的一切 |
[14:21] | Miss you around here, man. | 真想念你在这儿的日子 朋友 |
[14:22] | What’s with the brick and the hammer? | 拿砖头和锤子来干什么 |
[14:24] | You gonna build a house? | 你要在这儿盖房子吗 |
[14:25] | She’s Maya Hart. | 她可是玛雅·哈特 |
[14:27] | She’s gonna burn the joint down. | 她只会搞破坏 |
[14:29] | Nah, look at her. | 不 你看看她 |
[14:30] | She’s changed. | 她变了 |
[14:31] | She’s soft like Dorothy. | 她变得像桃乐茜一样温和 |
[14:33] | Now, I’m gonna need you to start calling her Riley. | 从现在开始 你要叫她莱丽 |
[14:35] | You’re soft like Riley. | 你变得像莱丽一样温和 |
[14:37] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[14:40] | I’m not soft. | 我可不温和 |
[14:42] | Yeah, you are a little bit. | 不 你有一点 |
[14:44] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:45] | Can always fix that. | 总是可以解决的 |
[14:46] | And you know how you fix things? | 你知道怎么解决问题吗 |
[14:48] | With a hammer. | 用一把锤子 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:54] | Got a lot of equipment here, Hart. | 拿了很多装备来这儿啊 哈特 |
[14:55] | Could do a lot of damage with that. | 用这个可以造成很严重的破坏了 |
[14:59] | Is that what you come here for? | 这是你来这儿的原因吗 |
[15:01] | See what you’re still capable of? | 看看你还有多大能耐 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I came here to see what I’m still capable of. | 没错 我来这儿想看看我还有多大能耐 |
[15:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:11] | Because I’d love to have you back here instead of Renee. | 因为我想让你回来取代蕾妮 |
[15:15] | Yeah, instead of Renee. | 没错 取代蕾妮 |
[15:18] | Now, this is what a hammer is capable of. | 这就是一把锤子的能耐 |
[15:24] | Okay, slugger, let’s give someone else a chance. | 好了 强击手 给别人一个展示的机会 |
[15:28] | Show us what you got… softy. | 让我们看看你的实力 软妹 |
[15:47] | You’re weak, Hart. | 你太逊了 哈特 |
[15:49] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[15:50] | You know it. | 你也知道 |
[15:52] | You’re not one of us. | 你不是我们中的一员了 |
[15:53] | I’m one of us. | 我才是 |
[15:55] | You’d love to have me back here now, wouldn’t you, Carla? | 现在你想让我回来了吧 对吧 卡拉 |
[15:58] | Yeah, Renee. Come back. | 是的 蕾妮 回来吧 |
[16:01] | Because Hart’s showed us what she’s got. | 因为哈特已经向我们展示了她的本事 |
[16:03] | Nothin’. | 她没本事 |
[16:05] | You chose the wrong group of friends. | 你选错了朋友 |
[16:08] | You chose her, and she made you weak. | 你选了她 她把你变弱了 |
[16:12] | So, why don’t you just say | 所以 为什么你不直接说 |
[16:13] | she made you weak and go home? | 她把你变弱了然后滚回家呢 |
[16:15] | No. | 不 |
[16:18] | Because I’m not weak. | 因为我不弱 |
[16:19] | Oh yeah? Prove it. | 噢 是吗 证明一下 |
[16:22] | Take this hammer from me and prove it. | 从我这儿拿走锤子 证明这一点 |
[16:25] | Or I’m gonna knock Little Miss Perfect’s head right off in front of you | 否则我会在你面前敲掉完美小姐的头 |
[16:28] | ’cause I don’t see anyone here who can stop me. | 因为这儿没有什么人可以阻止我 |
[16:35] | Yeah, there is. | 不 这里有 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause I’ve got the brick and I’ve got the hammer. | 因为我已经有了砖头和锤子 |
[16:41] | Good for you, Hart. | 真有你的 哈特 |
[16:43] | You know what you’re gonna do with those? | 你知道你要用这些做什么吗 |
[16:49] | I know exactly what I’m gonna do with those. | 我清楚地知道我要用这些做什么 |
[16:53] | I know exactly who I am. | 我清楚地知道我是谁 |
[17:08] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[17:09] | It’s my fault. I’m not there to stop her. | 是我的错 我没阻止她 |
[17:11] | It’s not your fault. You’re her best friend. | 不是你的错 你是她最好的朋友 |
[17:13] | I only wanted her to find herself. | 我只是想让她找回她自己 |
[17:15] | Not for her to explode. | 不是让她爆发 |
[17:16] | We don’t know that she exploded. | 我们不知道她爆发了没有 |
[17:17] | We don’t know what she did. | 我们不知道她做了什么 |
[17:20] | You can’t be with her all the time, Riley. | 你不可能一直和她在一起 莱丽 |
[17:22] | The job of being somebody’s best friend | 成为一个人最好的朋友 |
[17:24] | is to make sure that even when you’re not with them, | 就是确保当你没有和他们在一起时 |
[17:27] | you’re still there. | 你依然在陪伴她 |
[17:30] | You have failed. | 你失败了 |
[17:33] | Baby girl, what did you do? | 宝贝女儿 你干什么了 |
[17:35] | New York code 145. | 纽约市准则第145条 |
[17:37] | Vandalism? | 破坏公物 |
[17:38] | -What? -What? | -什么 -什么 |
[17:39] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[17:40] | You. | 是你 |
[17:41] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[17:43] | Put me in jail for the rest of my life | 让我在监狱里度过余生吧 |
[17:44] | and don’t allow visitors or else she’ll come | 不要允许探视 否则她就会过来 |
[17:46] | and bring me a stupid lemon meringue pie! | 给我带一个傻不拉叽的柠檬酥皮派 |
[17:49] | It’s for you and all your jailbird friends. | 这是给你和你的狱友们的 |
[17:53] | Your the girl whose head she put back on. | 就是你的头被她放回去了 |
[17:55] | What? | 什么 |
[17:57] | She’s my best friend and she ruined me! | 她是我最好的朋友 是她毁了我 |
[17:58] | Well, she’s my best friend and I love her. | 好吧 她是我最好的朋友 我爱她 |
[18:02] | We couldn’t find her. | 我们没找到她 |
[18:06] | Looks like somebody found her. | 看来有人找到了 |
[18:08] | Maya, what did you do? | 玛雅 你干什么了 |
[18:09] | She did a number on a public park. | 她对公园大动了一番手脚 |
[18:12] | A park on my beat. | 我管辖的公园 |
[18:14] | My park. | 我的公园 |
[18:15] | I watch that park every day. | 我每天都要去那个公园 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:20] | You all care about this girl? | 你们都关心这个丫头 |
[18:22] | We do. | 当然 |
[18:24] | Well, we’re gonna take a little field trip. | 那么 我们就来一个短距离野外旅行 |
[18:26] | I’m gonna show you all just want this girl did to my park. | 让你们看看这丫头对我的公园做了什么 |
[18:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:33] | You did this. | 都怪你 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | Maya, I wasn’t even with you. | 玛雅 我当时没和你在一块儿 |
[18:37] | Yeah, you were. | 不 你在 |
[19:03] | I had a brick in my hand. | 当时我手里拿了一块砖头 |
[19:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:09] | Because somebody went after you. | 因为有人要伤害你 |
[19:12] | Who, Maya? | 是谁 玛雅 |
[19:13] | These two girls I used to know. | 我以前认识的两个女孩 |
[19:17] | I could have been them. | 我本来也会和她们一样 |
[19:19] | Riley, I would have been them. | 莱丽 我可能也会成为她们 |
[19:23] | But I’m not. | 但是我没有 |
[19:26] | Because they think a hammer and a brick makes you strong. | 因为她们觉得一把锤子和一块砖头就足以让你强大 |
[19:28] | And as much as I wanted to throw a brick through a window, | 我虽然很想把砖头扔过窗户 |
[19:32] | I know that if I did that, | 但我知道如果我真的这么做了 |
[19:35] | that’s what would make me weak. | 我才是个懦弱的人 |
[19:38] | I’m strong… | 我很强大 |
[19:40] | because there’s something inside me that stops me now. | 因为现在我内心里有可以阻止我的东西 |
[19:44] | It knows how important you’ve been in my life | 我的内心知道你对我的生活有多重要 |
[19:46] | and it’ll never let me do any real damage as long as I live. | 只要我活着 它就不允许我造成任何破坏 |
[19:52] | That part inside me… | 我内心里的这个东西 |
[19:55] | I’m gonna call it Dorothy. | 我管它叫桃乐茜 |
[19:59] | Call it whatever you want. | 随便你怎么称呼它 |
[20:02] | I’m just glad that you didn’t do anything bad. | 我非常开心你没有做什么坏事 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:08] | How come I ain’t bad, Matthews? | 我怎么会不做坏事呢 马修斯 |
[20:10] | The friends we choose can have the most profound influence | 我们选择的朋友会产生最深远的影响 |
[20:14] | in our entire lives, | 贯穿我们的一生 |
[20:16] | one way or the other. | 方式各有不同 |
[20:18] | This way. | 这种方式就好 |
[20:20] | I’m proud of you, Maya. | 我为你感到骄傲 玛雅 |
[20:22] | What happened to the girls? | 那些姑娘们最后怎么样 |
[20:24] | Oh, well, I might have had a brick and a hammer, | 那个 我也许有锤子和砖头 |
[20:27] | and I might have swung them over my head a little bit | 我也把它们举过头顶来着 |
[20:29] | and ran, like, right towards ’em like I was– | 朝着他们跑过去 就像是 |
[20:32] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[20:33] | So, you’re Maya again? | 所以 你又是玛雅了 |
[20:35] | Well, they seem to think so. | 她们可能是这么想的 |
[20:37] | They ran away so fast. | 她们跑得太快了 |
[20:43] | My park. | 我的公园 |
[20:45] | I watch this park every day. | 我每天都会来这个公园 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:52] | You know, I’m not gonna give up on that Carla and Renee. | 你要知道 我不会放过卡拉和蕾妮的 |
[20:57] | And I don’t want you to be like them, okay? | 我也不希望你成为她们 好吗 |
[20:59] | I can’t. | 我不会的 |
[21:00] | Dorothy won’t let me. | 桃乐茜不会让我这么做的 |
[21:05] | New York code 145. | 纽约市准则第145条 |
[21:08] | Vandalism. | 破坏公物 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna write this one up. | 我会把这一条写上 |
[21:13] | Then I’m gonna put it into a folder. | 然后把它装进文件夹里 |
[21:15] | Then I’m gonna misplace the folder. | 然后我会弄丢这个文件夹 |
[21:18] | And if I never hear from you two little hoodlums ever again, | 如果我再也听不到你们这两个小混混的消息 |
[21:21] | that folder remains misplaced. | 这个文件夹就会一直找不到 |
[21:27] | I’m a hoodlum. | 我是个小混混了 |
[21:32] | Why are you giving me a break? | 你为什么要放过我 |
[21:36] | My park. | 我的公园 |
[21:39] | I look at this park every day. | 我每天都会看到它 |
[21:43] | I have hope for this park, too. | 我对这个公园也满怀希望 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | Hey, sometimes the system works. | 嘿 有时候 咱们的体制还是能正常运作的 |
[22:03] | Thanks for putting my head back on. | 谢谢你把我的头放回来了 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:08] | You, too. | 也谢谢你 |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:24] | Before I knew you– | 我认识你之前 |
[22:26] | You always knew me. | 你一直都认识我 |
[22:28] | When I was real young, | 当我很小的时候 |
[22:30] | I used to come to this park and look at this statue | 我经常来这个公园看着这个雕像 |
[22:34] | and wonder if I would ever have friends as good as these. | 想知道是否我也可以有像他们这么好的朋友 |
[22:37] | That would hold hands with each other and smile. | 可以微笑着紧握彼此的手 |
[22:42] | I used to wonder what it was they were so happy about. | 我过去一直想知道他们到底在高兴什么 |
[22:46] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |