时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Nature. | 大自然 |
[00:07] | Makes us sneeze, puts us in the infirmary. | 会让我们生病进医院 |
[00:10] | Nature. | 大自然 |
[00:12] | What’s he got against nature? | 他对大自然有什么不满吗 |
[00:13] | Isn’t he running the Nature Club? | 他不是在管理大自然协会吗 |
[00:14] | He’s only running the Nature Club | 他会管理大自然协会是因为 |
[00:16] | because it was either that or the Ski Club. | 他只能在大自然协会和滑雪协会中做选择 |
[00:18] | So why didn’t he choose the Ski Club? | 那他为什么不选滑雪协会 |
[00:19] | He can’t run the Ski Club because of what happened | 他不能去管理滑雪协会是因为 |
[00:21] | and the Mount Sun Lodge when they were our age. | 他像我们这么大的时候在太阳山滑雪旅馆留下了阴影 |
[00:23] | Nature. | 大自然 |
[00:24] | The only place a bear can kill ya from. | 在大自然里 熊可以杀了你 |
[00:28] | Nature. | 大自然 |
[00:29] | Well, what happened at the ski lodge? | 那当年在滑雪旅馆发生了什么 |
[00:31] | A mountain girl kissed him. | 一个当地女孩亲了他 |
[00:33] | I didn’t kiss her back. | 我没有回应她的吻 |
[00:34] | Nature. | 大自然 |
[00:37] | How ’bout I throw you back in the street where ya came from, you waif? | 我把你丢回到大街上怎么样 你这小流浪儿 |
[00:42] | Those were very bad times for Cory and Topanga, | 对科瑞和托庞嘉来说 那可是段灰暗的日子 |
[00:44] | but everything’s fine now, except we can’t ski ever | 不过现在没事啦 只不过我们家从来没去滑过雪 |
[00:47] | or say “ski” or walk downhill. | 也不允许提到“滑雪”和走下坡路 |
[00:49] | So why is he all upset with nature? | 那他为什么要跟大自然过不去 |
[00:51] | Guess where the hike is. | 你们猜这次集体旅行要去哪儿 |
[00:52] | The Mount Sun Lodge. | 太阳山滑雪旅馆 |
[00:55] | Nature. | 大自然 |
[01:00] | What are you doing, Dad? | 你在做什么呢 爸爸 |
[01:01] | The ski lodge was almost the end of Cory and Topanga, | 滑雪旅馆差点成为了美国甜心科瑞和托庞嘉 |
[01:04] | America’s sweethearts. | 爱情的终点 |
[01:06] | And now, I know something’s gonna happen there for you. | 而现在 我知道你们会在那里发生些什么 |
[01:09] | So, I am preparing ya… for nature. | 所以 我在帮助你们为面对大自然做好准备 |
[01:16] | We’re just going up to see the leaves change color. | 我们只不过是去那里观察树叶变色的 |
[01:18] | Nature puts on a great show when it wants to. | 大自然会给我们上演一场伟大的演出 |
[01:20] | Indeed, Zay. | 说得没错 小赛 |
[01:21] | The leaves seem to scream out… | 那些树叶似乎在喊着 |
[01:22] | – “Hey, look at me!” – “You think I’m pretty!” | -嗨 都来看看我 -你觉得我漂亮吧 |
[01:24] | “But I’m actually dead.” | 但其实我已经死啦 |
[01:26] | The preceding was brought to you by the Smarkle Corporation. | 以上是史麦科和法尔科带来的双人解说 |
[01:29] | Explaining big concepts with little words… | 用最简单的话 解说最复杂的理论 |
[01:31] | for you. | 献给在座的各位 |
[01:34] | All right, before we get on the bus, | 好了 在我们上车前 |
[01:35] | I want to talk to you guys about the other kind of nature. | 我想跟你们聊一下另一种自然 |
[01:39] | The human kind. | 那就是人类 |
[01:41] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[01:42] | Ohh, I’ve been on these kind of trips before. | 我经历过很多次这样的旅行 |
[01:46] | We made our plans, we had our blueprints. | 我们会事先制定计划 构思出整个旅行的蓝图 |
[01:49] | Well, you know what’s gonna happen to all your little teenage plans? | 不过你们知道这些小屁孩的计划会变成什么样吗 |
[01:53] | Nothin’! | 一场空 |
[01:54] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:56] | Because I am gonna be your chaperone, | 因为我是你们这次旅行的监护人 |
[01:59] | and I will be doggin’ you every step like a dog. | 我会像狗一样寸步不离地监视着你们 |
[02:04] | What makes you think we’re like that, Matthews? | 你怎么知道我们会像你说的那样做呢 马修斯 |
[02:06] | Get a load of Yogi and Darby over here. | 大家看看这边的尤吉和达比 |
[02:08] | Uh, they go by Yoby now. | 呃 他们现在是尤比了 |
[02:10] | Yeah. Didn’t you see their ad in the school newspaper? | 对啊 你没看过他们登在校报上的广告吗 |
[02:16] | Well… | 呃 |
[02:17] | it’s not Yoby I’m worried about anyway. | 反正尤比也不是我要担心的 |
[02:19] | Yoby’s forever. | 尤比长长久久一辈子 |
[02:22] | It’s this three-headed, creeping triangle | 让我担心的是那无法消除的 |
[02:24] | that won’t die that concerns me. | 三角恋现象 |
[02:26] | – Why do you have to… – Bring that up… | -你为什么一定要 -提起这事 |
[02:28] | For? | 呢 |
[02:30] | Because the triangle is going to the great outdoors. | 因为三角恋要走向户外了 |
[02:34] | So, we are gonna need some great chaperons. | 所以我们需要优秀的监护人 |
[02:37] | We got this completely under control, Matthews. | 这件事完全在我们的掌控之中 马修斯 |
[02:39] | My human nature is completely under control | 我的天性也在我的掌控之中 |
[02:41] | and there’s nothin’ or nobody who could ever change that. | 而且任何人 任何事都无法改变它 |
[02:45] | Hey, kiddies. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[02:50] | I’m wrong. | 我错了 |
[02:53] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[02:55] | You’re my chaperone. | 你是我的监护人 |
[02:59] | – I invited him. – I love you! | -是我邀请他来的 -我爱死你了 |
[03:02] | I’m coming too. | 我也会跟你们一起去 |
[03:03] | I invited her. | 我邀请她来的 |
[03:05] | I’m smart. | 真是机智 |
[03:07] | We’ll be watching over you. | 我们会好好照看你们的 |
[03:08] | ‘Kay. | 好的 |
[03:09] | My name’s Josh, and I’ll be with you all day and all night, | 我叫乔希 我会整天整夜跟在你们身边 |
[03:12] | so no monkey business. | 所以你们别想胡闹 |
[03:24] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:28] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:32] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:36] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:40] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:45] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:49] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:53] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:56] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[04:01] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:04] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:08] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[04:16] | Riley, how did you fall off the bus? | 莱丽 你怎么会从巴士上摔下来呢 |
[04:18] | Who does that? | 谁会从车上摔下来啊 |
[04:19] | Nobody. | 没人会 |
[04:22] | Ooh! Bay window! | 哇 是凸窗 |
[04:23] | Bay window right now. | 去凸窗坐坐吧 |
[04:26] | Lauren did not age well. | 劳伦似乎有点显老啊 |
[04:28] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说 |
[04:31] | Hey, did anyone else feel like Mr. Matthews’ nature lecture | 有没有人觉得马修斯老师的大自然课程 |
[04:34] | was completely pointed at us? | 完全是在针对我们 |
[04:35] | Isn’t everything? | 一切不都是针对我们吗 |
[04:36] | Hey, we put the brakes on the whole triangle thing | 嘿 我们说好了少提三角恋的事 |
[04:38] | so that Maya could find herself. | 好让玛雅可以尽快找到自我 |
[04:40] | Yes. I needed to find myself, | 没错 我需要找到自我 |
[04:41] | you Cactus Pete Huckleberry horseback-ridin’ Ranger Rick. | 你这 仙人掌皮特 小越橘 骑马的游骑兵 |
[04:46] | And she’s back… | 她回来了 |
[04:48] | And we’re back on. | 我们又恢复原状了 |
[04:49] | Yeah, except for one other thing. | 对 除了一件事以外 |
[04:55] | Hey, Boing has nothing to do with this, okay? | 嘿 帅哥跟我们的事一点关系都没有 懂吗 |
[04:58] | He’s just a fantasy. You don’t go out with a fantasy. | 他是个神一般的存在 我们不会和神约会 |
[05:00] | You only think about him all the time. What’s the matter with you? | 我们只会一直在心里想着他 你是不是有毛病 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I’m real messed up. | 嗯 我现在糟透了 |
[05:06] | When’s the first nature hike, | 第一次深入自然的远足什么时候开始 |
[05:07] | dreamboat? | 美男子 |
[05:08] | Smackle, do you even know who this is? | 史麦科 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[05:10] | -He’s Maya’s Boing. -Then why would you call him dreamboat? | -玛雅心中的帅哥 -那你为什么要叫他美男子 |
[05:12] | Look at him. | 你看他不像吗 |
[05:13] | Okay, while Cory and Topanga are checking us in, | 好了 现在科瑞和托庞嘉在帮我们办理入住手续 |
[05:16] | let me welcome you all to Mount Sun Lodge, | 我在此欢迎你们来到太阳山滑雪旅馆 |
[05:18] | where we are here to turn our thoughts | 在这里可以让我们的思绪 |
[05:19] | away from our indoor relationships | 远离那些私密关系 |
[05:22] | and towards our relationships with the outdoors. | 让我们之间的关系显露在外吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I don’t think so, Cub Scout. | 我觉得这不是个好主意啊 童子军 |
[05:31] | 情侣周末 1 自然说:三树成林 2 月光漫步:三角小径 | |
[05:33] | You brought them here on Couples Weekend? | 你居然让他们在情侣周末来这里 |
[05:35] | Of course I did. | 真倒霉 |
[05:37] | Nature Sez: Tree’s A crowd.” | 自然说 三树成林 |
[05:39] | Huh. | 哈 |
[05:40] | Moolight Walk: Triangle Trail.” | 月光漫步 三角小径 |
[05:42] | Huh. | 哈 |
[05:43] | “Riley, Maya, Lucas: Enough Already!” | 莱丽 玛雅和卢卡斯 你们真是够了 |
[05:47] | Huh. | 哈 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry you had to miss the first hike, Riley. | 真遗憾你不能参加第一次远足 莱丽 |
[06:02] | Oh, I’ve been having a really nice time, actually. | 其实我在这儿待着也挺开心的 |
[06:05] | Looking at things, talking to people. | 四处看看 跟别人聊聊天 |
[06:12] | You two stay away from each other. | 你们俩不能再待在一起了 |
[06:20] | – How was it? – Oh, just like you’d think. | -远足怎么样 -跟你能想到的差不多 |
[06:22] | Farkle wandered off the trail, | 法尔科跟队伍走散了 |
[06:23] | and Maya broke the rules and went after him. | 玛雅违反规定去找他了 |
[06:25] | Maya, you broke the rules? | 玛雅 你违反规定了吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah. She always breaks the rules, | 对啊 她一直都这样啊 |
[06:29] | but this time, she could have been killed. | 但是这次她差点把小命丢了 |
[06:31] | It’s like you never know when to stop. | 你永远不知道什么叫适可而止 |
[06:32] | – Farkle. – She saved my life. | -法尔科 -她救了我 |
[06:34] | Wait, what happened? | 等会儿 发生了什么 |
[06:35] | I was chasing a rare Achemon Sphinx Moth for my collection. | 当时为了我的标本收藏在追一只稀有的葡萄蔓天蛾 |
[06:38] | I have one. | 我有一只哦 |
[06:39] | He was flying around like he was taunting me, | 它飞来飞去 像是在嘲笑我抓不住它 |
[06:41] | and no one taunts Farkle! | 谁也不许嘲笑法尔科 |
[06:45] | I grabbed him out of the air, looked him in the eye, and said, | 后来我终于抓到它了 我看着它的眼睛说 |
[06:47] | Achemon? Ache-mine! | 葡萄蔓 我的葡萄蔓 |
[06:50] | Now tell them what really happened, honey. | 告诉他们到底发生了什么吧 宝贝 |
[06:53] | He tricked me. | 它使诈了 |
[06:54] | He flew over there, and I went after him | 它又飞走了 然后我再追上去 |
[06:56] | and slipped off the edge of the trail. | 但是我滑倒了 摔下了小路边 |
[06:57] | I was hanging on by a tree branch. | 说时迟那时快 我抓住了一个树枝 |
[06:58] | I was hanging by my fingertips. | 我单靠着手指尖在那吊着 |
[07:00] | Maya tears off, jumps up, and saves him. | 玛雅脱下外套就跳下去救了他 |
[07:02] | What were you doing? | 那你干什么去了 |
[07:03] | I was saving Smackle. | 我当时正忙着救史麦科 |
[07:05] | What happened to you? | 你又发生了什么 |
[07:06] | I was all, “Help, Lucas. Help.” | 我就一直在喊 “救命啊 卢卡斯 救命” |
[07:09] | All while Farkle was hanging from a tree? | 在法尔科吊在树上的时候吗 |
[07:11] | No, every chance I get. | 不 一有机会我就喊 |
[07:13] | Come on, Lone Star. You’re not really mad at me. | 行了 孤星 你肯定不是真的生我气 |
[07:16] | You like when we tangle. That’s what you like about me. | 你喜欢我们这样拌嘴 这不就是你喜欢我的地方吗 |
[07:18] | You just don’t want to admit it. | 你只是不想承认罢了 |
[07:20] | No, it’s not, Maya. | 不 不是这样的 玛雅 |
[07:23] | I don’t think it is. | 我并没有这么觉得 |
[07:32] | Why are you with us? | 你为什么要跟着我们 |
[07:33] | ‘Cause as crazy as you two are, | 因为不管你们俩再怎么不正常 |
[07:35] | you’re nowhere near as messed up as them. | 也比不上他们那样的混乱 |
[07:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:41] | Oh! Yeah. | 哦 好啊 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I was just sitting here and this leaf blew in. | 我刚才坐在这里 然后这片叶子飘了进来 |
[07:44] | You ever see a color like this? | 你见过这样的颜色吗 |
[07:47] | It knew it had to leave the tree and become something else. | 我知道它必须离开树变成别的东西 |
[07:49] | It knew it was time. | 只是时间问题 |
[07:50] | You’re always such a romantic. | 你总是这么浪漫 |
[07:52] | I am. I love romance. | 是的 我喜欢浪漫 |
[07:54] | This triangle has to die right now. | 这种三角关系必须结束了 |
[07:56] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:58] | How? | 怎么结束 |
[07:59] | We’ve tried before. | 我们之前已经试过了 |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:02] | But this time, there’s something stronger. | 但是这次 有些东西更强大了 |
[08:06] | Seasons change. | 季节在变化 |
[08:07] | It’s nature. | 这是自然法则 |
[08:10] | And nature knows that it’s time for the triangle to die. | 自然告诉我们是时候该结束三角关系了 |
[08:20] | Orld Okay, triangle over. | 好吧 三角关系结束 |
[08:23] | Our mothers told us that you made a choice. | 我们的妈妈告诉我们你做出了选择 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I did, but this shouldn’t be my choice. | 是的 但这不应该是我的选择 |
[08:27] | It should be a decision that we all make. | 这应该是我们三个人做出的选择 |
[08:28] | I got no pride. Just flip a coin. | 我没什么好说的 丢硬币吧 |
[08:30] | Let’s get a pizza. | 来个披萨 |
[08:31] | Movie night! | 电影之夜 |
[08:33] | – Movie night! – Coward! | – 电影之夜 – 懦夫 |
[08:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:36] | All right, we got a bunch to pick from, | 我们有很多选择 |
[08:37] | so let’s see what we got here. | 那么看看我们能看些什么 |
[08:38] | I want a spy thriller. | 我想看个谍战惊悚片 |
[08:40] | Two spies in love with lots of danger. | 两个迷恋危险关系的间谍 |
[08:41] | Why does it always gotta be danger with you? | 为什么跟你有关的总是有危险呢 |
[08:43] | Romance! I want to cry my eyes out! | 爱情片 让我哭瞎吧 |
[08:45] | Boy meets girl, boy stays with girl, | 男孩遇见女孩 男孩守候在女孩身边 |
[08:47] | nothing bad happens. | 幸福地生活 |
[08:50] | The end. | 完 |
[08:53] | Okay, so dangerous life with you and crying my eyes out with you. | 好吧 所以你喜欢有危险的 你喜欢可以哭瞎的 |
[08:57] | That’s what we got here? | 就是这些了 |
[08:58] | No other choices? | 没别的选择了 |
[08:59] | Oh, believe me, the story of your lives | 相信我 你们的故事 |
[09:01] | is better than whatever we got here. | 比这些电影有意思多了 |
[09:04] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[09:06] | if we’re actually gonna decide this, | 如果我们真的要做出决定 |
[09:07] | then we should imagine what our lives would be like together. | 我们应该想象一下我们生活在一起会是怎样 |
[09:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | Here’s ours. | 这是我们俩的生活 |
[09:31] | The man lives by the rules | 他是个循规蹈矩的男人 |
[09:36] | But all she does is break them | 而她做的一切却是在打破规则 |
[09:40] | He always keeps his cool | 他总是保持冷静 |
[09:44] | She’s the one who shakes him | 是她让他动摇 |
[09:49] | They call him Bond | 大家叫他邦德 |
[09:53] | Huckleberry Bond. | 小越橘·邦德 |
[10:06] | All right, let’s go over the mission. | 好了 我们再明确一下任务 |
[10:08] | The Purple Cat is evil. | 邪恶的紫色猫 |
[10:09] | She must be destroyed or she’ll destroy us. | 要么她死要么我们亡 |
[10:12] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[10:14] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[10:16] | We’re in Purple territory now. | 我们现在在紫色猫的地盘 |
[10:25] | The cool cat howls at the moon. | 那只帅气的猫对着月亮嚎叫 |
[10:27] | Purple is the color of midnight. | 紫色是午夜的颜色 |
[10:29] | The triangle is sharp and pointed, | 三角形锋利又尖锐 |
[10:31] | and somebody will get hurt. | 有人会受伤 |
[10:36] | Why we talkin’ like this? | 我们为什么要这么说话 |
[10:37] | Just say “meow” and come in. | 只要学猫叫然后进来 |
[10:38] | Meow and come in. | 喵 然后进去 |
[10:46] | Welcome to The Purple Cat Club, | 欢迎来到紫色猫俱乐部 |
[10:49] | where the world is yours and there’s only one rule: | 在这里世界就是你的 只要一条规矩 |
[10:52] | Don’t open that curtain! | 别拉开那个窗帘 |
[10:57] | Other than that, have fun. | 除此以外 好好玩吧 |
[11:01] | Well, looky here, ladies and gents. | 好了 看哪 先生们女士们 |
[11:04] | Two new players. | 有两个新玩家来了 |
[11:05] | They call me The Bomb. | 他们叫我炸弹 |
[11:06] | You got a real name? | 你有真名吗 |
[11:08] | Yup. | 有 |
[11:09] | I’mma call you whatever you want. | 你喜欢我怎么叫 我就怎么叫你吧 |
[11:12] | Wise choice. | 明智的选择 |
[11:13] | And what do they call you, handsome? | 别人怎么叫你呢 帅哥 |
[11:15] | They call me Crybaby. | 他们叫我哭泣宝宝 |
[11:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. I wish they’d stop. | 我不知道 我希望他们别这么叫了 |
[11:22] | What’s your name, gorgeous? | 你叫什么名字 大帅哥 |
[11:24] | The name’s Bond. | 邦德 |
[11:25] | Huckleberry Bond. | 小越橘·邦德 |
[11:28] | Smackle! | 史麦科 |
[11:29] | I’m with you in this too? | 在这儿我也和你一起的吗 |
[11:32] | Gorgeous is with me, chipmunk. | 大帅哥是和我一起的 小妞 |
[11:35] | We’re the power couple of the world | 我们是世界上最强的一对 |
[11:36] | and there’s nothing that could ever tear us apart. | 任何事都不能把我们分开 |
[11:40] | Who dat? | 那是谁 |
[11:42] | The name’s Boing. | 是我 |
[11:44] | Uncle Boing. | 帅叔叔 |
[11:46] | I’m three years older than you. | 我比你大三岁 |
[11:47] | You’re three years older than me in this too? | 在这里你也比我大三岁吗 |
[11:50] | And I’m a billionaire. | 我还是个亿万富翁 |
[11:55] | Don’t matter! | 没关系 |
[11:56] | ‘Cause we’re the power couple of the world, | 因为我们是世界上最强的一对 |
[11:58] | and there’s nothing that could ever tear us apart. | 任何事都不能把我们分开 |
[12:04] | – The Purple Cat! – The Purple Cat! | -紫色猫 -紫色猫 |
[12:06] | – The Purple Cat! – Purple Cat! | -紫色猫 -紫色猫 |
[12:11] | All right, nobody move. | 好了 大家都别动 |
[12:13] | I got a little something to say. | 我有点事要说 |
[12:18] | This isn’t how it would be! | 不是这样的 |
[12:21] | You’re just jealous that our lives together would be | 你只是嫉妒我们在一起的生活会充满冒险 |
[12:23] | action and adventure and Lucas and I would save the world. | 而且卢卡斯和我可以拯救世界 |
[12:27] | You’d… you’d tear each other into pieces. | 你们 你们会把对方撕成碎片的 |
[12:30] | What are y’all looking at? | 你们都在看什么呢 |
[12:31] | You. | 你们 |
[12:33] | We’ve been watching this thing for the past two years. | 我们已经看了两年了 |
[12:35] | Wanna see how it ends. | 想看看结局 |
[12:37] | You think we’d tear each other to pieces? | 你认为我们会把对方撕成碎片 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I can see it. | 是的 我能预见到 |
[12:40] | Stop helping her. | 别再帮她了 |
[12:41] | This doesn’t need any help. | 这不需要帮助 |
[12:43] | I know you two. I know how this ends. | 我了解你们两个 我知道结局 |
[12:47] | Well, you two are new to my establishment. | 你们俩是第一次来我的地界吧 |
[12:51] | Huckleberry Bond and… | 小越橘·邦德和 |
[12:53] | The Bomb. | 炸弹 |
[12:58] | Trust me, I know what “The Bomb” is, and you ain’t it. | 相信我 我知道炸弹是什么 你可不是 |
[13:01] | And I got a feeling that your name isn’t Huckleberry. | 而且我感觉你的名字不叫小越橘 |
[13:04] | It’s Lucas, ma’am. | 我叫卢卡斯 女士 |
[13:07] | It’s Lucas, ma’am. | 是卢卡斯 女士 |
[13:08] | I don’t sound like that. | 我不是这么说的 |
[13:09] | I durr sar fooeey garducky! | 我不是这么说的 |
[13:12] | You’re a couple? | 你们是一对 |
[13:14] | We’re gonna save the world, sister. | 我们将要拯救世界 姐们儿 |
[13:21] | Tell me, Lucas, | 告诉我 卢卡斯 |
[13:22] | if this ol’ world was gentler and kinder and didn’t need savin’, | 如果这个世界更加温柔善良 并不需要拯救 |
[13:25] | what would you do in it? | 那你会做什么 |
[13:28] | Well, uh, I’ve never told anybody this before, | 我之前从来没告诉过别人 |
[13:31] | but I’ve kind of always wanted to be a veterinarian. | 但我一直都想当个兽医 |
[13:34] | You hear that, Violet? | 你听到了吗 紫罗兰 |
[13:35] | We got ourselves a doctor! | 我们有个医生了 |
[13:37] | She does know that that’s a stuffed cat, right? | 她知道那是个玩具猫 对吧 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:44] | Hey, Maya, what are you doin’? | 嘿 玛雅 你在做什么呢 |
[13:46] | You know what I’m gonna do. | 你知道我要做什么 |
[13:47] | Why? They got one rule here. | 为什么 他们这儿只有这一个规矩 |
[13:49] | All you gotta do is not break one rule. | 你只用遵守这一个规矩啊 |
[13:51] | This is how I live my life, Huckleberry. | 这就是我的生活方式 小越橘 |
[13:52] | You’re either with me or you’re not! | 你要么跟我一起 要么不跟我一起 |
[13:55] | Now that’s a bomb. | 那个才是炸弹 |
[13:57] | Opening the curtain started the timer. | 拉开窗帘就启动了计时器 |
[14:00] | All you gotta do is cut the red wire. | 你只需要把红线剪断 |
[14:02] | You knew what I was like from the day you met me. | 从你见到我的那天起你就知道我是什么样的人 |
[14:04] | Yeah. I didn’t think you would destroy the world. | 是的 我没想到你要毁灭世界 |
[14:05] | Hey, if you’re not gonna destroy the world, why do anything? | 嘿 如果你不毁灭世界 那还有什么可做的 |
[14:07] | All you gotta do is cut the red wire. | 你可以把红线剪断 |
[14:09] | In five seconds, your world will end | 五秒钟内 你的世界将会终结 |
[14:11] | and my world will begin. | 而我的世界将会到来 |
[14:13] | I will do my evil laugh now. | 我现在要发出邪恶的笑声了 |
[14:17] | Hey! Smile at me exactly the same. | 嘿 我要你像对她笑那样对我笑 |
[14:25] | Maya, we’d rather argue with each other | 玛雅 我们宁愿跟对方吵架 |
[14:27] | than save the world. | 也不拯救世界吗 |
[14:29] | Well, there’s a new world now. | 好了 现在这儿有个新世界了 |
[14:31] | My world. | 我的世界 |
[14:32] | And it’s fabulous. | 而且无比美妙 |
[14:34] | Yeah? What’s it look like? | 是吗 是什么样的呢 |
[14:45] | Well, here I am. | 好的 我在这儿 |
[14:48] | Just a country boy in a big ol’ city. | 一个乡村男孩 在这个大城市里 |
[14:54] | Wherever will I find a… | 我在哪儿才能找到一个 |
[14:57] | kind, loving soul | 拥有善良有爱的人 |
[15:00] | who’d enjoy my stories | 愿意喜欢听我讲 |
[15:01] | about birthin’ the horses? | 马分娩的故事呢 |
[15:06] | I’m Riley. | 我是莱丽 |
[15:08] | Jumpin’ Jehoshaphat! | 我的个老天爷呀 |
[15:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | I’m so quirky and clumsy. | 我又古怪又笨手笨脚的 |
[15:24] | Boys hate that. | 男生们都讨厌这样 |
[15:25] | I’m Lucas. | 我是卢卡斯 |
[15:27] | I love it. | 我喜欢你的名字 |
[15:35] | We should just say goodbye | 我们该说再见了 |
[15:36] | while we love each other so, so much. | 尽管我们是如此深爱着对方 |
[15:40] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[15:45] | I can’t live without you. | 没了你我活不下去 |
[15:46] | What a horrible two seconds that was. | 那两秒钟真是糟糕透顶 |
[15:49] | – Lucas? – Riley? | -卢卡斯 -莱丽 |
[15:50] | Is it just me, or has our love | 是我的错觉 还是因为我们的爱 |
[15:52] | made the entire world a better place? | 让整个世界变得更美好了 |
[15:58] | And look! | 快看 |
[15:59] | There’s Auggie as cupid because we had to get him in. | 奥吉变成丘比特了 因为我们得把他加进来 |
[16:05] | You’re right, Riley. | 你是对的 莱丽 |
[16:06] | Look at everybody. | 看看大家 |
[16:09] | Everyone is together. | 每个人都在一起 |
[16:10] | The world is at peace. | 世界和平 |
[16:12] | Everyone is in love. | 每个人都坠入了爱河 |
[16:13] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[16:15] | I’m that tall. | 因为我高啊 |
[16:17] | Well, get back down here and kiss me. | 那 快坐回来亲吻我吧 |
[16:23] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | Where is she? You know that she’d never let us kiss each other. | 她哪儿去了 你知道她从来不会允许我们接吻的 |
[16:28] | I have your results. | 我这里有你的检查结果 |
[16:31] | It’s the worst possible news. | 这可能是最坏的消息了 |
[16:33] | Do your findings concur with mine? | 你拿的结果跟我的一样吗 |
[16:35] | You mean that it’s the worst possible news? | 你说的是那个最坏的消息 |
[16:36] | Mm, yes, those findings. | 嗯 没错 就是那个 |
[16:38] | What bad could possibly happen? | 到底会发生什么坏事 |
[16:40] | Everyone is in love. | 所有人都在恋爱 |
[16:42] | The world is happy. | 整个世界都很幸福 |
[16:45] | What could you have possibly come up with? | 你到底会想出来什么鬼啊 |
[16:47] | Oh, nothing. | 噢 没什么 |
[16:48] | Except everybody’s gonna be dead. | 除了所有人都要死了 |
[16:49] | Why does everybody always have to be dead? | 为什么大家总是必须要去死 |
[16:51] | I will show you. | 我来告诉你 |
[16:53] | Dr. Boing and I have been working with each other, | 帅医生和我一直在一起工作 |
[16:56] | next to each other, every single day. | 每一天 都待在彼此身旁 |
[16:58] | Tell them our research, Boing. | 告诉他们我们的研究结果 帅帅 |
[17:00] | Unfortunately, we are still unable to make you | 抱歉地通知您 我们还是无法让你 |
[17:02] | not three years younger than me. | 不比我小三岁 |
[17:04] | – The other research. – Oh! | -说另一个 -噢 |
[17:05] | Uh, you all have gooey sap disease. | 你们都得了甜蜜笨蛋病 |
[17:09] | G.S.D. | 甜笨病 |
[17:10] | You’re all feeling things too much. | 你们对事情的感情过于丰富了 |
[17:11] | It’s melting you from the inside. | 导致你们从身体内部开始融化 |
[17:13] | You all caught it from Patient Zero. | 你们都是被零号病人传染的 |
[17:15] | Guess who’s Patient Zero? | 猜猜谁是零号病人 |
[17:16] | I am! | 是我是我 |
[17:17] | But I just want everybody to be in love. | 但我只是想让大家沉浸在爱里 |
[17:20] | – I feel it so much that it… – Hurts? Mm. | -我深切得感受着爱 以至于 -让你很痛心 嗯 |
[17:23] | Yes, and now you’ve hurt everybody else, Riley, | 没错 而且你现在也伤害了大家 莱丽 |
[17:25] | because not everybody’s like you. | 因为不是所有人都像你一样 |
[17:27] | -Not everybody can handle so much… -Wonderful emotion. | -不是所有人都能应付这么多的 -美妙的情感 |
[17:30] | Gooey sap. | 甜蜜的笨蛋啊 |
[17:31] | Well, I don’t believe you. | 我才不相信你呢 |
[17:33] | The world is better for it. | 世界因此变得更好了 |
[17:34] | What bad could possibly happen? | 能发生什么坏事呢 |
[17:43] | Okay, well, that’s just them. | 没关系的 只是他们这样而已 |
[17:45] | Lucas and I are still alive. | 我和卢卡斯还活着呢 |
[17:47] | And now the Riley death scene. | 现在是莱丽死去的镜头 |
[17:49] | I wanna be in it! | 带我一个 |
[17:57] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[18:00] | Please go. | 你走吧 |
[18:01] | I don’t want you to see me like this. | 我不想让你看着我这样 |
[18:08] | Where are you going? I’m dying! | 你要去哪儿啊 我都要死了 |
[18:11] | Riley, please don’t leave me. | 莱丽 请不要离开我 |
[18:13] | There isn’t anybody else in this world. | 这世界上没有其他人了 |
[18:15] | ‘Cause we’re the perfect couple? | 因为我们是最完美的一对吗 |
[18:17] | No, because there isn’t anybody else in this world. | 不 因为这世界上没有其他人了 |
[18:21] | Except for her. | 除了她 |
[18:23] | And she’s with him. | 她还跟他在一起 |
[18:24] | Hey, no, no, she’s not with me. I’m older than her. | 嘿不是的 她没跟我在一起 我比她大 |
[18:26] | That’s even gonna matter when everybody else is dead? | 怎么其他人都死了这事儿还这么重要 |
[18:27] | Okay, maybe not if everybody else is dead. | 好吧 如果其他人都死了的话 可能就不重要了 |
[18:29] | Wait a minute, so you’re saying | 等等 所以你的意思是 |
[18:31] | when we get back to real life, | 等我们回到现实生活中 |
[18:32] | all I gotta do is get rid of everybody else? | 我需要做的就是把其他所有人干掉 |
[18:34] | – Maya, it’s about them now. – Wait a minute. | -玛雅 现在是他们的故事 -等等 |
[18:35] | Seriously, all I have to do is get rid of everybody else? | 我说真的 我只要把其他人干掉就好了 |
[18:37] | Yeah, that’s it. That… that’s all you gotta do. | 是啊 没错 你这么办就行了 |
[18:40] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[18:41] | So you’re saying no matter who I end up with… | 你的意思是不管我最后跟谁在一起 |
[18:43] | It’s the end of the world. | 都会是世界末日 |
[18:45] | Way to go. | 真厉害 |
[18:46] | That can’t happen in my world, ’cause I know that | 这不可能发生在我的世界里 我知道 |
[18:49] | true love will always keep us alive. | 真爱总会让我们活下去的 |
[18:57] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[18:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[19:00] | “Blah, blah, blah…” | 吧啦吧啦吧啦 |
[19:03] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[19:04] | I wasn’t even plugged in to anything! | 我这儿什么管子都没插 |
[19:08] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[19:16] | Wait, no, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[19:17] | None of that is what’s going to happen. | 这些事情都不会发生的 |
[19:19] | We care about each other too much | 我们都太在乎对方了 |
[19:21] | to let anything like that happen, right? | 不会让这样的事情发生的 对吧 |
[19:22] | I hope so. | 我希望是这样 |
[19:23] | We do. | 确实 |
[19:25] | So, I hope you guys aren’t looking for some big fight… | 所以我希望你们不要期待什么大战之类的 |
[19:26] | ‘Cause there isn’t gonna be one. | 因为不会有的 |
[19:29] | But we wanted one! | 但是我们想看 |
[19:31] | They already said there isn’t gonna be one. | 他们都说了不会有的 |
[19:33] | – But I wanted one! – You wanna have one? | -但我想看 -你想来一场大战吗 |
[19:34] | – Yeah! – No. | -是啊 -不可能 |
[19:36] | Boy, that was a quick one. | 好吧 这两下子还挺利索 |
[19:44] | Maybe my dad was right. | 也许我爸说的对 |
[19:46] | Maybe we can’t decide this. | 也许我们就是决定不了 |
[19:48] | Maybe only nature can, | 可能只有自然才能决定了 |
[19:51] | because nature is what’s stronger than us. | 因为自然比我们所有人都要强大 |
[19:53] | So our lives are just gonna depend | 所以我们的生活是什么样子只能取决于 |
[19:55] | on whatever nature decides to do with us? | 自然决定我们是什么样子 |
[19:57] | Or what we do with our human nature. | 或者取决于我们怎么对待人性 |
[19:59] | Aren’t we smart enough to know what to do? | 我们难道还不够聪明 想不到该怎么办吗 |
[20:01] | I believe we are. | 我相信我们能做到 |
[20:03] | You know what? She’s right. | 你知道吗 她是对的 |
[20:04] | No matter what we decide, this is our world | 不管我们的决定是什么 这是我们的世界 |
[20:06] | and it’s only the right decision if we stay friends. | 只要我们还是朋友 就是正确的决定 |
[20:08] | We can control that, right? | 我们可以掌控的 对吧 |
[20:11] | Actually, this brings up an interesting question. | 其实这就提出了一个很有意思的问题 |
[20:14] | Who is in control of your life? | 是谁在掌控你的人生 |
[20:16] | I am! Now go to bed. | 我啊 现在都去睡觉 |
[20:19] | Lesson over. | 这节课上完了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, it’s a good thing you invited me here. | 你邀请我到这儿来真是太好了 |
[20:27] | Riles, you want help up the stairs? | 莱丽 你想上楼去睡觉吗 |
[20:29] | Not really tired. | 我其实不是很困 |
[20:31] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[20:32] | Is it okay if I stay awake for a bit? | 我等一小会儿再睡可以吗 |
[20:34] | Just a bit. | 就一小会儿 |
[20:37] | Come on, Riles. | 行了吧 莱丽 |
[20:39] | You really think nature is just gonna have an answer | 你真的认为自然会用一阵风 |
[20:41] | blow in with the wind? | 把答案吹过来吗 |
[20:42] | Just want to look at the sky a while. | 我就想去看一会儿天空 |
[21:32] | Thought you could use this. | 我猜你会需要这个 |
[21:34] | Oh, thanks, but I was just looking at the sky a while. | 噢谢谢 我只是想看一会儿天空 |
[21:39] | Okay, but could you take one of these anyway? | 好吧 但不管怎样你能先拿一杯吗 |
[21:41] | Because hot. | 因为挺烫的 |
[21:45] | You here with the New York group? | 你和纽约那个团一起来的吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[21:48] | That’s why you like the sky. | 所以你才这么喜欢天空 |
[21:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:51] | Well, because you can’t really see it in New York. | 因为你在纽约看不到这样的天空 |
[21:53] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[21:54] | Too much ambient light. | 环境光太强了 |
[21:58] | This is where they keep all the stars, huh? | 在这里所有星星都能看到 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:01] | I’ll tell you a secret. | 我来告诉你一个秘密 |
[22:03] | When everyone else has gone upstairs, | 当其他人都在楼上睡觉的时候 |
[22:05] | I sit right where you are and I’ll watch this sky too. | 我就坐在你这里 跟你一样看天空 |
[22:09] | – It’s amazing, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -这真不可思议 -对啊 |
[22:12] | And it goes all night. | 可以看一整晚 |