时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | -They’re getting married! -I’ll believe it when I see it. | -他们要结婚了 -到时候眼见为实 |
[00:08] | Maya Penelope Hunter! | 玛雅·佩内洛普·亨特 |
[00:10] | No, still Maya Hart. | 不 还是玛雅·哈特 |
[00:11] | What’s my name gonna be? | 那我的名字会变成什么呢 |
[00:12] | How do you not understand this? | 你怎么就不明白啊 |
[00:14] | I can’t even think straight. So excited. | 我现在都没法思考了 太激动了 |
[00:17] | Once Uncle Shawn marries your mother, | 肖恩叔叔和你妈妈的结合 |
[00:19] | it’s like we’re gonna be related. | 就意味着我们是一家人了 |
[00:20] | We’re already like sisters, | 我们现在是好姐妹 |
[00:22] | and then we’re gonna be like cousins! | 今后就是堂姐妹了 |
[00:26] | That– that’s less. What happened? | 怎么 怎么离得更远了 怎么回事 |
[00:29] | Riley, you know how I feel about hope, okay? | 莱丽 你明白我对希望二字是什么态度 |
[00:31] | Please don’t get my hopes up for this wedding. | 千万别让我对这次婚礼抱太大希望 |
[00:33] | Hope is not for suckers anymore, Maya. | 希望是属于赢家的 玛雅 |
[00:35] | Hope has finally come around to beam for you. | 希望终于要来你照亮未来的路了 |
[00:37] | Well, I’d like to believe that, | 好吧 我相信 |
[00:39] | but you turned me back into me, and me knows better. | 但是你把我变回了原来的玛雅 原来的玛雅比你更懂 |
[00:41] | Hey, happily ever after is happening, | 嘿 王子与公主会从此永远幸福地生活在一起 |
[00:44] | so get your fairytale butt out of the dungeon | 所以像在童话故事里一样从地牢出来 |
[00:46] | and into the sunlight. | 迎接阳光吧 |
[00:49] | And here comes the dragon to burn down everything. | 接下来恶龙就会用火焰吞噬一切 |
[00:52] | -Hi, girls. -The wedding’s off. I knew it. | -嗨 姑娘们 -知道了 婚礼取消了 |
[00:54] | I mean “hi.” | 我是指“你好” |
[00:56] | -She’s a-scared. -You’re his best friend, Matthews. | -她有点害怕 -你是肖恩叔叔最好的朋友 马修斯 |
[00:58] | You know he ain’t going through with it. | 你知道他不会轻易坚持下来的 |
[01:00] | As long as I’ve known him, I have never seen him this happy. | 自打我认识他起 从没见过他如此开心 |
[01:02] | Because I’ve never seen him happy. | 大概是因为他从来就没有开心过 |
[01:06] | Maya, we are planning the wedding. | 玛雅 我们在准备婚礼 |
[01:07] | We want you to help. | 希望你们能帮忙 |
[01:08] | -This is happening? -This is happening. | -真的有婚礼吗 -真的有 |
[01:10] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[01:11] | -Katy! -Happy! | -凯蒂 -嗨皮哥 |
[01:14] | Please be there. | 呆在我身边 |
[01:16] | Hey. What’s up, kiddo? | 嘿 怎么了 孩子们 |
[01:18] | Maya’s scared that the wedding’s gonna come apart like– | 玛雅担心这场婚礼会失败 就像 |
[01:21] | come apart like– What is something that has come apart? | 就像 还有什么东西是失败的 |
[01:24] | All of their previous relationships. | 他们之前所有的感情经历 |
[01:29] | Maya, Shawn and I are blessed to have found each other. | 玛雅 肖恩和我很幸运能遇见彼此 |
[01:31] | No one’s going anywhere. | 所以不会有人临阵逃跑的 |
[01:32] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么确定 |
[01:34] | ‘Cause of this. | 因为这个 |
[01:38] | Come on, Maya. | 嘿 玛雅 |
[01:40] | Your mom and I are perfect for each other. | 你妈妈和我天生一对 |
[01:42] | Twist the knife, why don’t ya? | 矛头对准我了哈 |
[01:46] | Try to be strong, Cory. | 振作 科瑞 |
[01:47] | 30 years I gave him. | 我把三十年的光阴献给了他 |
[01:51] | Those are just words, Shawn. | 口说无凭 肖恩 |
[01:53] | You love each other, then prove it. | 既然你们彼此相爱 就证明给我看 |
[01:58] | I’ve always known how to get out of anything, Maya. | 我一生中一直在逃避 玛雅 |
[02:00] | The only thing that holds me here | 我选择坚守在这儿的唯一原因 |
[02:02] | is her. | 就是她 |
[02:11] | You make me sick. | 你恶心到我了 |
[02:17] | Well, it’s good he left, | 好吧 他走了挺好 |
[02:18] | ’cause he would’ve hated this. | 因为下面这段话他一定不爱听 |
[02:21] | “There was nowhere to go but everywhere, | “唯一的方向即没有方向 |
[02:23] | so just keep on rolling under the stars.” | 那么就在群星之下走在路上” |
[02:26] | Kerouac wrote that in On the Road. | 凯鲁亚克的《在路上》如此写道 |
[02:28] | I feel like my entire life I’ve been on the road. | 我感到直至今日 我的一生都漂泊不定 |
[02:33] | Well, welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[02:39] | Something good is happening for me? | 终于有好事发生在我身上了吗 |
[02:41] | Something good is happening for me? | 这是好事吗 |
[02:45] | We got a wedding to plan, Maya. | 我们还要准备婚礼呢 玛雅 |
[02:47] | You gonna be a part of it? | 要参与吗 |
[02:56] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:00] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:05] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:09] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:13] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:17] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:21] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:25] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:29] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:34] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:37] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:41] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[04:04] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[04:09] | Riley Matthews! | 莱丽·马修斯 |
[04:14] | I am plagued by doubts! | 我心烦意乱 |
[04:21] | Okay, get up. I need to talk to you. | 嘿 起来 我有话要跟你说 |
[05:00] | When good things happen… | 当好运降临 |
[05:04] | do they stay good… | 它们是会延续呢 |
[05:07] | or does a little bit of good just bring a bigger disaster? | 还是一点点好运后 情况就急转直下 |
[05:12] | Or how do you deal with a good thing? How? | 好运到来的时候该怎么办呢 |
[05:18] | Bay window! Bay window right now! | 凸窗 现在就去凸窗 |
[05:24] | How do you sleep? | 你是怎么睡得这么香的 |
[05:29] | I’ve always been a light sleeper. | 爸爸离家之后 |
[05:31] | Ever since my father left. | 我就从来都睡不实 |
[05:33] | Just ’cause I could always hear my mother crying in her bedroom. | 因为我一直听见妈妈在卧室里啜泣 |
[05:44] | I’d try to go in and stop her from crying… | 我试着让她平静下来 |
[05:47] | but I couldn’t. | 但却无能为力 |
[05:49] | So, I’d try to fall asleep next to her, | 所以 我就躺在她身边 |
[05:51] | but I couldn’t. | 但仍是更长梦短 |
[05:56] | “Mom, would you stop crying if Daddy came back?” | “妈妈 爸爸回来你就不会再哭了吗” |
[06:01] | And she’d look at me and say, | 然后她就看着我说 |
[06:02] | “We don’t need anyone else, baby girl. | “我们不需要别人 乖孩子 |
[06:04] | All I need is you.” | 我只要我们母女俩在一起” |
[06:08] | Too much responsibility. | 负担太重 |
[06:10] | Can’t sleep, Riley. Been up since I’m four. | 无法入眠 莱丽 四岁起没睡过一个好觉 |
[06:15] | I know it’s right that she finally has someone. | 我明白她终于能找到归宿是多么幸运 |
[06:20] | But I also know that I never want her to go through that again. | 但我也知道 我不希望她再重蹈覆辙 |
[06:22] | And what’s the use in having a wedding | 感情能否持续都是未知数 |
[06:25] | if you don’t know if it’s gonna last forever? | 举行婚礼又有什么用呢 |
[06:28] | How do you know it’s gonna last forever? | 你又不知道未来会发生什么 |
[06:34] | Thanks for listening. | 感谢你的聆听 |
[06:38] | Are you up? | 你醒着吗 |
[06:43] | Riley, it’s me, Lucas. | 莱丽 是我 卢卡斯 |
[06:45] | I wanna be a veterinarian | 我以后想当兽医 |
[06:47] | and I wanna kiss your face. | 也想亲亲你的小脸 |
[07:03] | Cory? | 科瑞 |
[07:04] | Well, I certainly hope so. | 很高兴你还能想起我 |
[07:07] | What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:08] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[07:09] | But you could sleep here? | 你在这儿就睡得着了 |
[07:10] | Like an angel. | 我可是小天使 |
[07:13] | So Shawn, listen, this whole committing | 听着 肖恩 对某人 |
[07:16] | your whole life to another person thing, | 终身相许 |
[07:17] | very big step. | 是一件大事 |
[07:19] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[07:20] | Okay, so here’s the big test. | 是这样 我要问问题了 |
[07:22] | Yes, more than you. | 是的 更喜欢她 |
[07:23] | Who do you love more? | 你更喜欢谁 |
[07:24] | Do you love her more than me? | 比起喜欢我 你更喜欢她吗 |
[07:25] | -Yes. -It’s a simple yes or no, Shawn. | -是的 -就好好选一个是或不是 肖恩 |
[07:28] | -Yes. -Ask me who I like more, you or Topanga. | -是的 -问我 我是更喜欢你还是托庞嘉 |
[07:32] | Who do you like more, me or Topanga? | 你更喜欢我还是托庞嘉 |
[07:34] | Topanga! | 托庞嘉 |
[07:36] | Shocked? Surprised? You gonna cry? | 震惊了 吓到了 要哭了 |
[07:39] | Well, don’t because that’s the way it is, pally. | 你可千万别 这就是事实 哥们儿 |
[07:42] | Topanga is my entire life, | 托庞嘉是我的全部 |
[07:44] | and that’s how I want you to feel about Katy. | 你也必须对凯蒂这样 |
[07:46] | I do. | 我会的 |
[07:49] | I give you permission. | 是我允许你 |
[07:50] | I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要你允许我 |
[07:52] | I like her way more than you. | 我喜欢她比喜欢你多得多 |
[07:54] | I set you free, my little Shawnee bird. | 是我放你走的 小鸟肖恩 |
[07:58] | Fly! Fly away! | 飞吧 飞得远远的 |
[08:01] | Don’t go. | 不要离开我 |
[08:03] | I love Katy, Cory. | 我爱凯蒂 科瑞 |
[08:05] | She’s first in my life. You’re second. | 她在我生命中是第一位 你是第二 |
[08:07] | Maybe even third. That’s how much I love her. | 大概都要第三了 我就是这么爱她 |
[08:11] | Slumber party over. | 睡衣派对到此结束 |
[08:23] | Slumber party back on! | 睡衣派对继续 |
[08:26] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好好好 |
[08:27] | Okay! | 好了 |
[08:43] | Question number 10. | 第十题 |
[08:44] | Do the thoughts of your fiance | 一想到未婚夫 |
[08:45] | make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? | 你是不是就暖暖的 小鹿乱撞 |
[08:47] | I don’t even know his middle name. | 我都不知道他中名是什么 |
[08:48] | It’s Patrick. | 是帕特里克 |
[08:49] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[08:51] | Shawn Patrick Hunter… | 肖恩·帕特里克·亨特 |
[08:52] | I wanna marry him! | 我要嫁给他 |
[08:55] | Fuzzy! | 小鹿乱撞 |
[08:58] | Okay, I’ll– I’ll go ahead and put “yes.” | 好吧 我 我就选“是”了 |
[09:01] | Why would someone who had something go so unbelievably wrong | 为什么一个人经历过如此大错特错的一件事 |
[09:04] | want to do it all over again? | 却还想再来一遍 |
[09:05] | She loves Shawn? | 她爱肖恩 |
[09:06] | She loved my father. | 她曾经很爱我爸爸 |
[09:07] | Well, Shawn isn’t like your father. | 但肖恩跟你爸爸不一样 |
[09:09] | What if my father wasn’t like my father | 万一我爸爸在遇到我妈妈之前 |
[09:11] | until he met my mother? | 也不是后来那样呢 |
[09:13] | -Um– -What if my mother | -呃 -万一我妈妈 |
[09:16] | has some sort of, like, nut gene | 有着可以让任何一个男人 |
[09:17] | that in combination with any man at all makes him go from | 从“我愿意”变成“我配不上你” |
[09:20] | “I do” to “What I do”? | 的顽强基因呢 |
[09:23] | Well, I think that the hope is that | 嗯 那我现在只希望 |
[09:25] | Shawn is not just any man at all. | 肖恩不是个普通男人了 |
[09:26] | I want him in my life forever. | 我想要他一直存在于我的生活中 |
[09:28] | So? | 所以呢 |
[09:29] | So my experience is that | 我的经历告诉我 |
[09:31] | getting married kills that real good. | 婚姻会让一切美好的事化为灰烬 |
[09:33] | Well, that’s not what happens in my experience. | 呃 我的经历不是这样的啊 |
[09:35] | Well, you’re lucky and I’m not. | 你一直很幸运 但我不是 |
[09:37] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[09:38] | well, then here’s all the luck I got. | 那我把所有的幸运传给你 |
[09:42] | Ta-ha! | 嗒哈 |
[09:44] | Thanks, Riles. | 谢了 莱丽 |
[09:45] | Did you save any luck for yourself? | 确定没有剩下的吗 |
[09:49] | Okay, here. | 好吧 这里 |
[09:54] | Okay, Katy. | 好了 凯蒂 |
[09:56] | By the power vested in me | 根据我作为 |
[09:57] | as the quiz giver of this magazine, | 杂志测试员的权力 |
[09:59] | I now declare… | 我现在宣布 |
[10:01] | none of this means anything. | 这些一点意义也没有 |
[10:03] | Here’s what matters. | 接下来说的才是重要的 |
[10:04] | You’re on the edge of a cliff. | 你正处在悬崖边缘 |
[10:06] | Today is the cliff. | 今天就相当于悬崖 |
[10:08] | Tomorrow, there is nothing underneath your feet. | 明天你的脚下将空无一物 |
[10:10] | Hopefully every day brings solid ground. | 也许接下来的每一天你都可以脚踏实地 |
[10:13] | But with everything you know… | 不过你再仔细考虑一下 |
[10:15] | are you jumping or what? | 你确定要跳下去吗 |
[10:19] | I have long since reconciled with God | 我早就和上帝达成协议 |
[10:21] | that if nothing else remarkable happens in my life, | 如果我的人生没有其他不同寻常的事出现 |
[10:25] | I am thankful for my daughter | 那么我要感谢的是我的女儿 |
[10:27] | and for friends who care about me. | 还有那些关心我的朋友 |
[10:29] | And if that’s all I ever get, | 如果他们是我人生的全部 |
[10:30] | then it’s a lovely life and I’m grateful for it. | 那我的生活真的很美好 我很感激 |
[10:32] | Well, Katy, as your friend, | 凯蒂 作为你的朋友 |
[10:36] | I want you to have more. | 我希望你能拥有更多 |
[10:39] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[10:45] | Maya, as your friend, | 玛雅 作为你的朋友 |
[10:48] | I want you to have more. | 我也希望你能拥有更多 |
[10:50] | You heard her. | 你听到她的话了 |
[10:51] | she has a lovely life now, | 她现在的生活很美好 |
[10:52] | and you know what the difference is | 你知道这一次婚姻 |
[10:53] | between this time and last time? | 和上一次的区别是什么吗 |
[10:55] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | I’m here to stop anything that could change that. | 有我在这儿阻止任何会改变她美好生活的事 |
[11:06] | So who’s gonna be your best man? | 那么谁会成为你的伴郎呢 |
[11:08] | Me? All right. That’s done. | 我吗 好吧 就这么定了 |
[11:11] | Oh! Oh, can you believe that this is happening? | 哇 喔 你能相信我就要结婚了吗 |
[11:13] | I don’t see how anything could possibly stop it. | 我觉得什么也阻止不了这事儿了 |
[11:20] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[11:21] | Riley Matthews. | 莱丽·马修斯 |
[11:23] | I’m doing this myself, okay? | 让我自己来 行吗 |
[11:25] | I don’t need your stupid optimism. I only want reality. | 我不要你愚蠢的乐观精神 我只想面对现实 |
[11:26] | Oh! | 喔 |
[11:28] | Well, the reality is you forgot to bolt the door! | 现实是你忘记扣上门锁了 |
[11:33] | Ya-chow! Keys! | 呀哈 我有钥匙 |
[11:34] | Ya-chow! Let me see! Yeah. | 呀哈 给我看看 |
[11:38] | Well, now I’m stuck good. | 这下我真的进不去了 |
[11:42] | Why do you want to marry my mother? | 你为什么想和我妈妈结婚 |
[11:43] | To get back at me. | 想和我对着干呗 |
[11:46] | ‘Cause I love her, Maya. | 因为我爱她 玛雅 |
[11:48] | Words. Those are just words. | 那也只是说说而已 |
[11:50] | Yeah, they are. | 是的 |
[11:52] | But I don’t say those words a lot, all right? | 但这句话我也不常说 好吧 |
[11:54] | I was never even sure what they meant. | 我以前根本不知道它的意义 |
[11:57] | And now I am. | 但我现在知道了 |
[11:59] | They’re the best words I got. | 那是我能说出的最好的话 |
[12:01] | So, they’re important. | 所以这几个字很重要 |
[12:03] | I want you to understand them. | 我希望你能理解它们 |
[12:24] | Maya, please don’t ruin this for yourself. | 玛雅 不要为了自己毁了他们 |
[12:27] | Why won’t you let yourself deserve something? | 你应当的到的东西为什么不去接受呢 |
[12:32] | Continue. | 我们继续 |
[12:34] | I already asked you for your blessing, and you gave it. | 我希望你祝福我们 你也同意了啊 |
[12:37] | Yes, okay. | 对 好吧 |
[12:39] | That’s why words aren’t enough. | 所以说口头承诺是不够的 |
[12:41] | Look, I feel different. | 听着 我觉得不太一样 |
[12:43] | I feel scared. | 有点害怕 |
[12:45] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[12:47] | Of why this needs to happen at all. | 害怕这一切为什么会发生 |
[12:50] | You like my mother, she likes you. | 你喜欢我妈妈 她也喜欢你 |
[12:52] | Everyone’s happy, so what’s the reason | 大家都很开心 那么 |
[12:54] | that anything else needs to happen? | 还有什么必要再搞其他的事情呢 |
[12:58] | You and me are the same. | 你和我一样 |
[13:00] | We are. | 是啊 |
[13:01] | Bad things happen to us. | 坏事都发生在我们身上 |
[13:03] | They do. | 确实 |
[13:05] | So what if life doesn’t know that this is happening yet | 那万一生活没预见到还会发生这种事情呢 |
[13:08] | and what if life figures out that we’re involved? | 万一生活发现这事情跟咱们俩有关系 |
[13:11] | That’s when something bad happens. | 然后坏事就发生了呢 |
[13:14] | What if she’s right? | 万一被她说中了怎么办 |
[13:16] | She’s wrong. | 她是错的 |
[13:17] | -Why? -Because I want her to be wrong. | -为什么 -因为我希望她是错的 |
[13:20] | Why get life involved with a big ceremony? | 为什么一定要让生活见证一场重大的结婚典礼 |
[13:21] | Because your mother and I want to invite life to this ceremony, Maya. | 因为你妈妈和我想邀请它来见证 玛雅 |
[13:25] | We want life to change us for the better. | 我们希望生活能把我们变得更好 |
[13:30] | Promise me this will work. | 向我保证你们的婚姻能长久 |
[13:31] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[13:32] | I can promise that I want it to. | 我能保证我希望它可以 |
[13:35] | And I can promise that you’re a big part of that. | 我也能保证你占据了婚姻的很大一部分 |
[13:37] | Ask me why. | 问我为什么 |
[13:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:40] | ‘Cause I never want to let you down. | 因为我不想让你失望 |
[13:47] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[13:48] | And get my key back. | 把我的钥匙夺回来 |
[13:51] | Maya, what are you doin’? | 玛雅 你在干什么 |
[13:53] | I know you like me. I like you too. | 我知道你喜欢我 我也喜欢你 |
[13:55] | Thanks for everything you’ve ever done for me because it’s perfect. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 因为它们都很完美 |
[13:58] | I want it to stay perfect. | 我希望一切都保持完美 |
[13:59] | I don’t want it to not be perfect, so game over. | 一旦不再完美 游戏就结束了 |
[14:01] | -Thanks for playing. -Hey, kid, let me stop you right there. | -感谢你的参与 -嘿 孩子 就此打住 |
[14:04] | This wedding ain’t about you. | 这个婚礼与你无关 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么 |
[14:06] | This wedding is about your mother and me. | 这是你妈妈和我的婚礼 |
[14:09] | I’m marrying her because I love her. | 我和她结婚是因为我爱她 |
[14:11] | Hey, thanks. | 嘿 谢谢 |
[14:13] | Anytime. You’re gonna hear it a lot. | 不用谢 你会经常听到的 |
[14:15] | And guess what else? | 猜猜还有什么 |
[14:17] | We respect your tragedies, Maya. | 我们尊重你的不幸 玛雅 |
[14:19] | We do. | 真的 |
[14:20] | We’ve had our own. | 我们都有不幸 |
[14:22] | But we’re taking a leap of faith here. | 但我们决定放手一试 |
[14:25] | You wanna jump with us? | 你愿意和我们一起跳下悬崖吗 |
[14:28] | Prove you’re ready. | 证明你准备好了 |
[14:30] | -What, right now? -Right now. | -什么 现在吗 -现在 |
[14:33] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[14:35] | How could I possibly do that? | 我怎么可能这样做呢 |
[14:44] | Hey, Maya. | 嘿 玛雅 |
[14:45] | We jumpin’ or what? | 我们还跳不跳了 |
[14:57] | So what do you wanna do tonight? | 你今晚想干什么 |
[14:59] | Dinner, movie… | 吃晚餐 看电影 |
[15:02] | get married? | 还是结婚 |
[15:07] | Well, isn’t this reckless and spontaneous of you, | 这就是你冲动鲁莽的表现吗 |
[15:10] | Shawn Patrick Hunter. | 肖恩· 帕特里克·亨特 |
[15:11] | That’s me. | 这就是我 |
[15:12] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[15:14] | He really loves her. | 他真的爱她 |
[15:17] | She really loves him. | 她也很爱他 |
[15:21] | Shawn? | 肖恩 |
[15:24] | Uh, it would– it would be okay | 呃 如果 如果这个婚礼 |
[15:26] | if, like, some of this had a little bit to do with me. | 跟我有一点点关系也可以啊 |
[15:30] | Then it does. | 那就有呗 |
[15:33] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[15:34] | That’s so nice! | 真是太好了 |
[15:37] | Would you please excuse me? | 可以失陪一下吗 |
[15:39] | Maybe for a second. | 给你一秒钟 |
[15:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:44] | I got nothin’ to wear. | 我没有能穿的衣服 |
[15:46] | I got no shoes. I got flip flops. | 我没有鞋子 只有人字拖 |
[15:47] | I’mma flip-flop down the aisle. | 我要穿着人字拖结婚了 |
[15:50] | You got anything to wear? | 你有能穿的衣服吗 |
[15:51] | Uh, this here on my body. | 我身上穿的这件 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | No. | 不好 |
[15:56] | What? What? No, we have to! | 干嘛 我不能走啊 |
[15:57] | The guy who’s marrying us gets here in an hour. | 主持婚礼的人一小时内就来 |
[15:59] | You’re gonna love him. | 你会爱上他的 |
[16:01] | -You my maid of honor? -Uh-huh. | -你做我的伴娘好吗 -好的 |
[16:02] | -Do it. -Okay. | -来吧 -好的 |
[16:07] | This is something good. | 这是好事 |
[16:09] | This is something good that is happening to you, Maya. | 这是发生在你身上的好事 玛雅 |
[16:14] | This is what it feels like. | 感觉是这样 |
[16:28] | Suit, shirt, shoes, ties, boutonnière. | 西服 衬衫 皮鞋 领带 胸花 |
[16:31] | I can’t believe this is really happening! Right? | 不敢相信这真的就要发生了 对吧 |
[16:36] | Uh, can we sit down for a second? | 我们先坐下好吗 |
[16:42] | Will I make a good husband? | 我能做一个好丈夫吗 |
[16:44] | I got a boutonnière. | 我连胸花都买了 |
[16:46] | If you’re getting cold feet, I will drag you up there myself. | 如果你敢临阵脱逃 我绝对会亲自拖你上去 |
[16:49] | No, I– I am marrying the woman I love today. | 不是的 我 我今天就要和我爱的女人结婚了 |
[16:53] | I just want to know | 我只是想知道 |
[16:54] | if I’m gonna be a good husband for her. | 我能否成为她的好丈夫 |
[16:57] | Oh, that? | 这样啊 |
[16:59] | Shawn… | 肖恩 |
[17:00] | only someone who’s truly in love with someone else | 只有真正爱一个人的时候 |
[17:04] | would care if they’re ready. | 才会在乎自己是否准备好了 |
[17:06] | Because you care enough to ask. | 因为你足够在乎 你才会这么问 |
[17:08] | Shawn, only someone who cares enough to ask knows for sure. | 肖恩 只有足够在乎的人才知道答案 |
[17:17] | Yee! | 哎呀 |
[17:19] | Should I return the boutonnière? | 我要不要把胸花退回去 |
[17:24] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[17:25] | -Why? -Um… | 怎么了 |
[17:27] | -before we do this… -Yeah? | -在我们做这件事之前 -嗯 |
[17:29] | …no matter what the future brings, I… | 不管未来会面临什么 我 |
[17:32] | I want you to know how much I want to be a good wife. | 我希望你知道我多么想做一个好妻子 |
[17:37] | That’s all I’ve been thinking about. | 这就是我一直在想的事 |
[17:40] | Do you think I could be a good wife? | 你觉得我能做一个好妻子吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah. I’d bet my life on it. | 能 我把我一生都赌上了 |
[18:34] | Fee-nay? | 菲尼 |
[18:36] | Cut it out. | 省省吧 |
[18:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[18:41] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[18:42] | -Mr. Feeny. -Who’s Mr. Feeny? | -菲尼先生 -菲尼先生是谁 |
[18:44] | I think he’s my grandfather. | 我觉得他是我爷爷 |
[18:45] | You’re a minister too? | 您也是牧师吗 |
[18:47] | Just go with it. | 你别管了 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | I am many things to many people. | 我是多面手 日理万机 |
[18:52] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[18:54] | No. | 不是 |
[19:01] | You can’t come out with me. | 你不能和我一起出来 |
[19:03] | I’m giving you away! | 我在送你出去 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | Give me away. | 你送吧 |
[19:09] | You’re a good little boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[19:13] | I’ve done some things. | 我做过一些事 |
[19:14] | Yeah, well, you’re her problem now. | 是啊 现在你是她的麻烦了 |
[19:17] | Bye-bye. Go get married. | 再见 去结婚吧 |
[19:23] | May I give you away too? | 我是不是也要送你 |
[19:39] | I’m probably gonna cry. | 我好像要哭了 |
[19:42] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[19:54] | We are gathered here today | 今天我们欢聚一堂 |
[19:56] | to witness the joining of two souls: | 见证两个灵魂的结合 |
[19:58] | Shawn Patrick Hunter and Katy Grace… | 肖恩·帕特里克·亨特和凯蒂·格蕾丝 |
[20:02] | Cleeterbooskay. | 克里特布斯基 |
[20:06] | It’s Clutterbucket. | 是克拉特巴克特 |
[20:07] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:08] | I’m just trying to give you some dignity. | 我只是不想让你丢脸 |
[20:13] | Well, then make me Hunter as quick as you can. | 那就快点让我成为亨特夫人吧 |
[20:17] | Now I believe you two have written your own vows. | 我相信你们俩都写好了自己的誓言 |
[20:19] | Mr. Hunter, the assignment is due right now. | 亨特先生 交作业吧 |
[20:24] | He needs more time, Feeny. | 他时间不够 菲尼 |
[20:27] | -You got anything? -Yeah. | -你有啥要说的吗 -有 |
[20:32] | I was looking for a quote that applied to us, | 我找了适用于我们的名言 |
[20:34] | and what I found was… | 然后找到了这句 |
[20:38] | “Marrying for love may be a bit risky, | 为了爱情结婚也许有点冒险 |
[20:41] | but it is so honest, God can’t help but smile on it.” | 但却如此真实 上帝除了微笑也无能为力 |
[20:45] | The lives we’ve lead until now have made us both wonder | 我们迄今为止的生活让我们不禁疑问 |
[20:48] | if life knows what it’s doing with us at all. | 生活是否明白它对我们的安排 |
[20:55] | Here’s my life. | 我的生活是这样的 |
[20:57] | My two best friends get married… | 我两个最好的朋友结婚了 |
[21:01] | and have a daughter | 生了一个女儿 |
[21:02] | who has a best friend whose mother is you. | 也是你女儿的闺蜜 |
[21:07] | I believe in life | 我相信生活 |
[21:10] | and in the long road that led me here to you. | 也对与你相遇的这段旅途无怨无悔 |
[21:15] | I promise I’ll walk with you | 我向你承诺 我会陪你一起走 |
[21:17] | as long as you’ll let me. | 只要你愿意 |
[21:20] | I promise I will walk with you no matter where it leads. | 我保证 无论未来道路多么艰辛 我都陪你一起走 |
[21:23] | As long as you’re next to me… | 只要你伴我左右 |
[21:26] | this is our road. | 这就是我们的道路 |
[21:28] | Who wrote that for you? | 谁给你写的 |
[21:31] | We wrote it together. | 我们一起写的 |
[21:34] | Well, Mr. Hunter, I always knew you had potential. | 亨特先生 我一直觉得你有潜力 |
[21:39] | What’s the matter, Ava? | 怎么了 艾娃 |
[21:41] | This reminds me of our wedding. | 我想起了我们的婚礼 |
[21:45] | It’s their time now, darling. | 现在是他们的主场 亲爱的 |
[21:47] | We lived our lives. | 我们也曾精彩过 |
[21:52] | Do you, Katy Grace, | 凯蒂·格蕾丝 你愿意 |
[21:54] | take Shawn Patrick– | 接受肖恩·帕特里克 |
[21:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:01] | Before this happens… | 在这之前 |
[22:04] | I’m with you. | 我和你们一起 |
[22:07] | I’m jumping with you. | 我要和你们一起 |
[22:11] | Thanks, kiddo. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[22:16] | And I’ve always been with you. | 我一直都和你在一起 |
[22:23] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[22:26] | To have and to hold until death do you part? | 作为你的丈夫 至死不渝吗 |
[22:30] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[22:31] | Yes, I do no matter what happens. | 我愿意 无论发生什么 |
[22:34] | And do you, Shawn Patrick, | 肖恩·帕特里克 |
[22:36] | take Katy Grace to have and to hold | 你愿意接受凯蒂·格蕾丝 |
[22:39] | until death do you part? | 做你的妻子 至死不渝吗 |
[22:43] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[22:44] | Guys! | 同志们 |
[22:47] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[22:49] | then I pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[22:53] | You– you may– | 你们可以 |
[22:55] | yeah, but– okay. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | Great. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[23:21] | Wait, is Shawn my father now? | 等等 肖恩现在是我爸爸了吗 |
[23:22] | Not officially. | 还不是正式的 |
[23:23] | He would have to adopt you first. | 他得先收养你才行 |
[23:24] | -Get on it. -I’m all over it. | -继续努力 -那肯定的 |
[23:27] | -Hello, my wife. -Hello, my husband. | -你好 我的妻子 -你好 我的丈夫 |
[23:32] | Hello, my wife. | 你好 我的妻子 |
[23:33] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[23:37] | Hey, where are you guys going on your honeymoon? | 你们要去哪儿度蜜月 |
[23:40] | Shawn is taking me to Fiji. | 肖恩要带我去斐济 |
[23:43] | Take me to Fiji. | 带我去斐济 |
[23:44] | You killed me, Shawn. | 你害死我了 肖恩 |
[23:47] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:48] | For the rest of my life. | 余生都准备好了 |
[23:52] | Um, am I your daughter now? | 我现在是你女儿了吗 |
[23:56] | Well, it’s how I’d like to think of you. | 我是这么想的 |
[24:00] | If it’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[24:02] | That is the most okay thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是发生在我身上最可以的事情了 |
[24:16] | Bye. | 再见 |