时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Tomorrow morning, the sun rises at 6:17 a.m., | 明天早晨 六点十七分太阳升起 |
[00:09] | at which time we will leave the house so we are first in line | 我们就在这个时间出发 那样我们就可以 |
[00:11] | for the most important day of our lives. | 在人生中最重要的一天排在队伍的最前面 |
[00:13] | Maya, they’re just tacos. | 玛雅 只是买玉米饼而已 |
[00:14] | What? | 什么 |
[00:19] | Is it necessary that we are first in line? | 有必要排在队伍的最前面吗 |
[00:21] | I would regard not being first in line | 如果不能排在最前面 |
[00:23] | as my greatest personal failure | 那将是自从没搞懂分数起 |
[00:24] | since not understanding fractions. | 我人生中最大的失败 |
[00:26] | They’re just parts of a number. | 它们只是数的一部分 |
[00:29] | Well, parts? When would I ever need numbered parts? | 一部分 我怎么从来用不到数的一部分呢 |
[00:32] | How many tacos are you having? | 你要几个玉米饼 |
[00:34] | Eight isn’t enough, but nine is too many. | 八个不够 九个又多了 |
[00:37] | There’s no solution. | 无解 |
[00:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:40] | Okay, we took our showers | 好了 我们洗完澡 |
[00:42] | and put on our clothes for tomorrow, | 穿好明天的衣服 |
[00:43] | so we’re all ready to go when the sun comes up. | 一旦太阳升起我们就立刻出发 |
[00:45] | Barry-the-Bear Bear’s excited too. | 小熊巴里也好激动 |
[00:48] | I love you, Barry. | 我爱你 巴里 |
[00:50] | Okay, we are all set to go, | 好了 万事俱备 |
[00:52] | so nothing can go wrong. | 一点差错都不能出 |
[00:53] | Will there be any stops in Rileytown? | 莱丽镇有停靠站吗 |
[00:55] | Sir, no, sir! | 没有 长官 |
[00:56] | Where will the only stop be? | 唯一的停靠站是 |
[00:57] | -Paco’s Tacos! -For their… | -帕科玉米饼店 -为了赶上他们的 |
[00:59] | 25th Anniversary 25-cent Tacopalooza! | 25周年庆25美分玉米饼狂欢节 |
[01:04] | Who else would get this crazy? | 谁还能有我们这么疯狂啊 |
[01:07] | -Tacos! Tacos! -Tacos! | -玉米饼 -玉米饼 |
[01:11] | -How many ya want? -Eight-and-a-half. | -你想要几个 -八个半 |
[01:16] | Okay, tell me the rules. One. | 跟我说一下规则 第一条 |
[01:18] | I will not fall and break something | 我不能摔倒 不能受伤 |
[01:20] | and have to go to the hospital. | 不去医院 |
[01:21] | -Two. -I will spend as little time in the hospital as possible. | -第二条 -我会在医院待尽可能短的时间 |
[01:24] | Three. | 第三条 |
[01:25] | I will not check my phone or read a story about | 我不会玩手机 或者看让人伤心的 |
[01:28] | a three-legged puppy and become inconsolable. | 三条腿小狗的故事 |
[01:33] | What, does he just fall over or what? | 它是摔断的还是咋的啊 |
[01:39] | Taco Alert from Paco’s Tacos! | 帕科玉米饼店发来的消息 |
[01:41] | 25-cent Tacopalooza all day tomorrow while supplies last! | 25美分的玉米饼明天将会整天供应 |
[01:45] | First 10 customers get a Paco Taco Bobblehead. | 前十名顾客将会得到帕科玉米饼的摇头娃娃 |
[01:47] | I want that bobblehead. | 我想要摇头娃娃 |
[01:50] | -Okay. We’ll get it. -I want it. | -好的 我们去拿 -我想要 |
[01:51] | -It’s a bobble– I’m gonna get it? -Okay. You’re gonna get it. | -是摇头 我想要 -好的 你会拿到的 |
[01:53] | -You’re gonna get the bobblehead. -I’m gonna get it. | -你会得到摇头娃娃的 -我要得到 |
[02:13] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[02:16] | -Wait! -No! | -等等 -不要 |
[02:18] | -Something’s– -No! | -有点 -不要 |
[02:19] | Wrong. | 不对劲 |
[02:25] | Barry-the-Bear Bear! | 小熊巴里 |
[02:27] | He’s gone! | 它不见了 |
[02:29] | Come on, that stupid bear has been hanging on by a thread for years! | 拜托 那个蠢熊这些年早就快散架了 |
[02:31] | -How is this a problem? -I’ve had him all of my life, Maya. | -有啥关系啊 -这一辈子它都陪在我身边 玛雅 |
[02:34] | Where is he? We have to find him. | 它去哪儿了 我要找到它 |
[02:37] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[02:40] | Bobblehead. | 摇头娃娃 |
[02:48] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[02:52] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:56] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:00] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:04] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:09] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:13] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:17] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:20] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:25] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:28] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:32] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:40] | Matthews family emergency! | 马修斯家紧急情况 |
[03:42] | Move! Move, move, move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[03:50] | Everybody out of the house in under 10 seconds! | 所有人在十秒钟内跑出了屋子 |
[03:53] | Yes! | 赞 |
[03:55] | Riley, Maya, why are you girls still inside? | 莱丽 玛雅 你们为啥还在屋里 |
[03:58] | Everybody out of the house | 除了她俩 |
[03:59] | in under 10 seconds except for them. Yes! | 所有人都在十秒钟内跑出了屋子 赞 |
[04:02] | Is this an actual emergency? | 是真的紧急情况吗 |
[04:03] | Yes! | 是的 |
[04:05] | Even if it’s not, Momma loves a practice drill. | 即便不是 妈妈也喜欢实战演习 |
[04:09] | Did you get my tacos? | 你买到玉米饼了吗 |
[04:10] | -No. -Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[04:11] | Barry-the-Bear Bear is missing! | 小熊巴里不见了 |
[04:13] | Ah, that bear has been hanging on by a thread for years. | 那个熊早就快散架了 |
[04:15] | Everybody knows this. | 大家都知道 |
[04:17] | Riley, why can’t you just look for Barry-the-Bear when you get back? | 莱丽 你为啥不能等回来了再找小熊巴里呢 |
[04:19] | Oh, sure. He’s just missing. | 对 它只是不见了 |
[04:21] | It’s your day. I’m sorry. Let’s go, go, go, go, go. | 今天主角是你 对不起 我们走 |
[04:23] | -You sure you’re okay? -I’m sure I’m not okay. | -你确定你没事吗 -我确定我有事 |
[04:26] | The last thing I said to him was, “I wish you were a Slinky.” | 我最后跟它说的话是 我希望你能苗条一点 |
[04:31] | Riley, he’ll show up. | 莱丽 它会出来的 |
[04:32] | It’s not really a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[04:33] | Attaboy. Let’s see what happens now. | 好啊 看看接下来会发生什么吧 |
[04:37] | “Not a big deal”? | 没什么大不了的 |
[04:41] | I messed up. I messed up. | 我错了 我错了 |
[04:46] | A teddy bear is a source of joy and comfort | 泰迪熊是快乐 安慰 |
[04:49] | and security and love. | 安全和爱的源泉 |
[04:51] | Barry was my childhood. | 巴里代表的是我的童年 |
[04:52] | Everything I went through, he went through. | 我经历过的每件事 它都经历过 |
[04:55] | My childhood is missing. | 我的童年不见了 |
[05:01] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来干嘛 |
[05:02] | We were told there would be tacos. | 我们听说有玉米饼 |
[05:06] | Three tacos please. | 麻烦来三块玉米饼 |
[05:07] | Uh, may I have pancakes? | 可以给我煎饼吗 |
[05:11] | -You called them here? -I invited them here. | -你叫他们到这儿来的 -我邀请他们来的 |
[05:13] | I wanted them to know what it’s like to want a taco | 我想让他们知道想要玉米饼但是得不到 |
[05:16] | and not get a taco. | 会是什么样 |
[05:20] | What could be worse than that, you– | 还有什么能比这更糟的 你们 |
[05:25] | The bobbleheads are gone! | 摇头娃娃没有了 |
[05:35] | So… we’re all here to look for your childhood teddy bear | 所以 我们都要在这儿寻找那个被奥吉咬掉脸的 |
[05:39] | that Auggie chewed the face off of? | 你童年玩的泰迪熊 |
[05:41] | -Oh boy. -Will we never let that go? | -天哪 -咱能不提那事儿了吗 |
[05:46] | I love Riley | 我爱莱丽 |
[05:48] | And Riley loves me | 莱丽也爱我 |
[05:52] | Can I play? | 可以给我玩吗 |
[05:55] | Did someone say something? | 有人说话了吗 |
[05:58] | Pay attention to me! | 注意一下我 |
[06:00] | Why should we pay attention to you | 我们为什么要注意你 |
[06:02] | when we can pay attention to him? | 我们明明可以注意它 |
[06:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:15] | I was remembering too hard. | 我回忆得太用力了 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[06:19] | I was just a little kid. | 我那会儿还只是个小孩 |
[06:21] | I ate anything that got in my way. | 我能拿到的东西我都会咬 |
[06:23] | Auggie, it wasn’t very nice to eat Riley’s bear. | 奥吉 咬莱丽的小熊不太好 |
[06:25] | And in fact, you would think in doing that, | 事实上 我觉得这事儿吧 |
[06:27] | that would teach Riley not to eat someone’s cookie. | 应该教会莱丽不要吃别人的饼干 |
[06:31] | Get off that. | 别提那事儿了 |
[06:32] | I do not wish to. | 我也不想 |
[06:35] | That bear’s been nothing but trouble for me my whole life. | 那个熊在我的生命中除了麻烦啥也不是 |
[06:38] | I just wanted you to play with me. | 我只是希望你能跟我玩 |
[06:40] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:42] | Then where were you the evening of the 15th? | 那15号的晚上你在哪儿 |
[06:44] | I was out of town on business. | 我出城办事了 |
[06:46] | He didn’t do it, guys. | 不是他干的 同志们 |
[06:49] | You know what? If this means this much to my daughter, | 如果这事对我女儿来说意义重大的话 |
[06:51] | let’s respect her feelings. | 那咱们就尊重一下她的感受吧 |
[06:53] | Let’s find that stupid, faceless bear. | 我们去找出那个愚蠢的无脸熊 |
[06:56] | Y– you know, I– I would, | 那 那啥 我 我也想 |
[06:58] | but I– I got that big game with, uh, s– s– sports. Yeah. | 但是我 我得去玩 做运动了 |
[07:04] | Yeah, yeah, and I would too, | 对 对 我也想帮你们 |
[07:06] | but I got the, you know, the big– big science fair | 但是我 我得去参加那个大型的科学展览 |
[07:08] | with, uh… | 是 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:12] | Why did you two switch characters? | 你俩为啥交换角色了 |
[07:15] | -We panicked! -We’re gonna be trapped in here looking for a stuffed animal! | -我们慌了 -我们要被困在这里找一个毛绒玩具 |
[07:18] | We’ll do anything to get out of it. | 只要可以不干这事儿 让我们干啥都可以 |
[07:19] | I know. Who’s up for a taco? | 我知道了 谁准备好去买玉米饼了 |
[07:25] | You lost! Now get off of me. | 你疯了 快下来 |
[07:29] | Well, I’ll stick around here as long as it takes | 只要有必要 我会一直待在这里 |
[07:31] | because I am a supportive friend. | 因为我是个合格的朋友 |
[07:33] | Hey, Riley, what about just this once, | 莱丽 我可不可以就这一次 |
[07:35] | I can be the unsupportive friend? | 做一个不合格的朋友 |
[07:38] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[07:40] | Live your lives. | 去过你们自己的生活吧 |
[07:41] | Oh, but before you go, | 但是在你们走之前 |
[07:44] | one quick story. | 我要讲一个小故事 |
[07:46] | Hey, a story. | 故事诶 |
[07:51] | Once upon a time, there was a little, tiny Riley, | 从前 有一个小小的莱丽 |
[07:55] | and she was given a bear. | 她的父母给了她一只小熊 |
[07:57] | Sweetie, I know you don’t feel good, | 甜心 我知道你不好受 |
[08:00] | but Mom and Dad have to go to work. | 但是爸爸妈妈要去工作 |
[08:01] | Please don’t go. | 请不要走 |
[08:04] | Mrs. Svorski’s in the other room, | 斯沃斯基太太在另一间屋里 |
[08:06] | and we have someone else to keep you company too. | 还有一个人也陪着你 |
[08:08] | Look. It’s a teddy bear. | 看 一只泰迪熊 |
[08:10] | But I want you. | 但是我要你们 |
[08:12] | We know, honey. | 我们知道 宝贝 |
[08:14] | But when you look at this bear, | 但是当你看着这只熊的时候 |
[08:15] | It’s like we’re looking right back at you. | 就好像我们也在看着你 |
[08:17] | So, it’s like we’re with you all day. | 就像我们一整天都陪在你身边 |
[08:18] | And when you hug Barry, | 当你拥抱小熊的时候 |
[08:20] | it’s just like you’re hugging us. | 就像你在拥抱我们一样 |
[08:22] | -No. -Oh. | -不 -哦 |
[08:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:34] | Bye, honey. | 再见 宝贝儿 |
[09:11] | And the little girl loved the little bear | 自那以后 小女孩儿就一直 |
[09:14] | for the rest of her little life. | 爱着她的小熊 |
[09:16] | Whoa! Great story! | 哇 真是个好故事 |
[09:19] | That was so good. Guys, let’s go. | 是在太好了 我们走吧 |
[09:29] | Oh no. | 噢 不 |
[09:30] | We have to find that bear, you guys. | 我们必须找到那只熊 |
[09:34] | Oh no. | 噢 不 |
[09:38] | Everybody has gone Taco loco! | 所有人都痴迷于墨西哥卷饼 |
[09:41] | I don’t think there’s anybody in New York City | 我想整个纽约城应该没有人 |
[09:42] | that doesn’t have one of Paco’s Tacos! | 没尝过帕科玉米饼了吧 |
[09:44] | You’re wrong, Paco! | 你说错了 帕科 |
[09:48] | We have to find that bear, you guys. | 我们必须找到那只熊 |
[09:52] | How is it possible | 这怎么可能 |
[09:53] | that I can end up in a situation like this? | 我怎么可能沦落到这种境地 |
[10:00] | Hi. I’m Maya. | 嗨 我是玛雅 |
[10:02] | Let’s be friends forever no matter what. | 我们成为无论发生什么都不散的好朋友吧 |
[10:04] | -Okay. -Like that. | -好啊 -一言为定 |
[10:06] | Get outta here. | 走开 |
[10:19] | -You find anything? -No. | -你找到什么了吗 -没 |
[10:22] | And I really want to do this for Riley | 我真的很想为莱丽做这件事 |
[10:24] | because it will make up for biting his face off. | 它可以弥补我咬掉小熊的脸的过失 |
[10:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:32] | Ooh, what are these silver mittens? | 噢 这银质的指环是干嘛的 |
[10:36] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[10:38] | Auggie, let me see those. | 奥吉 让我看看 |
[10:42] | Do you know what these are? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[10:43] | These are my dad’s silver boxing gloves. | 是我爸爸的银质拳击指环 |
[10:47] | I thought I lost these again. | 我以为我又把它搞丢了 |
[10:49] | Again? | 又 |
[10:50] | Well, he won them in the Navy. | 这是他当海军的时候赢得的 |
[10:54] | He gave them to me, and… | 他把它给了我 |
[10:56] | the first thing I did was lose ’em. | 我做的第一件事就是把它搞丢了 |
[10:58] | Shouldn’t they be important to you? | 它对你来说不是应该很重要么 |
[11:00] | They were. | 是很重要 |
[11:01] | But you know what? Kids lose stuff. | 但你猜怎么 小孩总会搞丢东西 |
[11:03] | But he wanted me to have something | 但他希望我能有一样 |
[11:05] | that meant so much to him. | 对他来说很有意义的东西 |
[11:07] | That’s what was important. | 那才是重点 |
[11:08] | Not the thing itself, but that he gave them to me. | 不是这个东西本身 而是他交给我这件事 |
[11:12] | Time to pass them on to your son now? | 是把它传给你儿子的时间啦 |
[11:15] | Believe me, Auggie, | 相信我 奥吉 |
[11:17] | you do not want this kind of responsibility. | 你会不想担负起这种责任的 |
[11:20] | True. The crushing weight of the bear has already messed me up for life. | 实话 小熊给我带来的压力已经搞乱了我的生活 |
[11:26] | Good. | 好 |
[11:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:44] | Do you remember when I first got here | 你还记不记得我第一次来的时候 |
[11:46] | and everybody was washing the car? | 所有人都在洗车 |
[11:49] | You sat next to me on that bucket, | 你就坐在我旁边的木桶上 |
[11:51] | you talked to me, I talked back to you? | 你跟我说话 我也跟你说话 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:57] | Do you remember how you were very nice to me | 你还记不记得你对我多友善 |
[11:59] | but you didn’t really know me, but you sat next to me | 你完全不认识我 但你还是坐在我旁边 |
[12:02] | and talked to me anyway? | 跟我讲话 |
[12:04] | Yeah. Did– did I say anything important? | 是啊 我说了什么重要的事吗 |
[12:08] | Didn’t matter what you said. | 你说了什么不重要 |
[12:09] | It was that you sat there next to me. | 就是你坐在我旁边 |
[12:10] | That time where I was feeling like an outsider, | 而那个时候我觉得自己像一个局外人 |
[12:13] | I remember that. | 我记得那个场景 |
[12:17] | I appreciated that. | 我很感激 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | Can I ask you a question? | 我可以问你一个问题么 |
[12:37] | Sure. Oh, yeah. | 当然 哦 是啊 |
[12:41] | I heard you used to be quite the wacko. | 我听说你以前挺像个怪人 |
[12:42] | Oh. I had my moments. | 我也有我的过去 |
[12:44] | I heard you were a hippie-dippie child of the universe. | 我听说你小时候是举世无双的嬉皮士小鬼 |
[12:47] | I like to think I was my own person. | 我更愿意说那是我真实的自己 |
[12:49] | How come you’re not like that anymore? | 为什么你不再像你小时候那样呢 |
[12:51] | Well, she’s definitely still a part of me, | 她当然还是我的一部分 |
[12:54] | but I just think that as we grow, | 但我想随着我们的成长 |
[12:57] | whoever it is we used to be | 无论我们以前是什么样子 |
[12:58] | just become a part of our… scrapbook. | 它终将变成我们剪贴本的一部分 |
[13:02] | How can you be sure you’re growing in the right way? | 你怎么能确定你在往正确的方向成长呢 |
[13:04] | Well, I don’t know, Mr. Turtleneck, Mop-Top, Farkle Time, Donnie Barnes. | 我不知道 高领衫先生 拖把头 法尔科时间 唐尼·巴恩斯 |
[13:09] | Do you miss any of those people? | 你会怀念他们吗 |
[13:11] | They all got me to where I am now. I… | 是他们让我成为了现在的我 |
[13:12] | I guess they’re part of my scrapbook too. | 我猜他们现在也是我剪贴簿的一部分 |
[13:15] | Like Riley’s teddy bear. | 就像莱丽的泰迪熊 |
[13:16] | That’s why we’re looking for it so hard? | 所以我们才要这么努力地找它 |
[13:18] | I don’t know, Farkle. | 我不知道 法尔科 |
[13:20] | Why are we all looking so hard for the last ripped up, | 为什么我们都这么努力地寻找 |
[13:23] | raggedy piece of Riley’s childhood? | 莱丽那破烂的一部分童年 |
[13:26] | Maybe I’m not quite ready for it to be gone. | 也许我还没准备好让它离开 |
[13:52] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[13:55] | Do you have anything from when you were a kid | 你有什么你儿童时期的的东西 |
[13:57] | that you still hold on to? | 始终放不下么 |
[13:59] | One thing. It’s kind of dumb though. | 有一个 听起来有点傻 |
[14:01] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:02] | When I was like four years old, | 我四岁的时候 |
[14:05] | my Pappy Joe gave me something called a sack of gold. | 我乔爷爷给了我一个叫一袋黄金的东西 |
[14:08] | It was a little canvas bag | 它是一个小的帆布包 |
[14:10] | and it had drawstrings to open it. | 上面有拉绳可以打开 |
[14:13] | Lucas, are we rich? | 卢卡斯 我们很有钱么 |
[14:16] | I thought so. | 我之前也这么觉得 |
[14:17] | I kept it for years. | 我留了好多年 |
[14:19] | Then one day, I saw that Zay had | 然后有一天 我看见小赛 |
[14:21] | his own little sack of gold too. | 他也有一袋黄金 |
[14:23] | And I said, “Hey, Zay, you got a sack of gold?” | 然后我说 “嘿 小赛 你有一袋黄金” |
[14:26] | And he said, “Yeah.” | 他说“对” |
[14:29] | And he opened it up, poured the whole thing in his mouth, | 然后他打开它 把里面的东西都倒进嘴里 |
[14:32] | chewed it, and blew a bubble. | 嚼了嚼 然后吹了一个泡泡 |
[14:35] | It was bubblegum? | 是泡泡糖 |
[14:37] | Yes. His was. | 是的 他的是 |
[14:38] | Yours was real gold? | 你的是真的金子 |
[14:39] | Yes. I believed it was. | 是 我相信它是 |
[14:41] | And I still believe it is. | 我现在还相信它是 |
[14:43] | ‘Cause I am never gonna open it up | 因为我永远都不会打开它 |
[14:45] | to find out any different. | 不会发现有什么不对 |
[14:48] | It’s funny about these things we hold on to. | 我们坚持的事挺可笑的 |
[14:51] | And how life lets us know when it’s time to let it go. | 生活会告诉我们到底什么时候该放手 这也挺有意思的 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:56] | Sometimes it’s just a little bag of bubblegum. | 有时仅仅是一袋泡泡糖 |
[14:59] | But if the right person gives it to you, then it’s gold. | 当如果是对的人给你的 那就是金子 |
[15:06] | Life, we need to talk. | 生活 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:09] | Here I am on taco day, | 今天是我的玉米饼日 |
[15:12] | no taco whatsoever. | 没有玉米饼 什么都没有 |
[15:14] | Would you care to explain yourself in your mysterious ways? | 你介意用你神秘的方式解释一下么 |
[15:18] | Hey, family! Don’t try to pressure me into staying for dinner. | 嗨 家人们 不要劝我呆在家里吃晚饭 |
[15:20] | I’m just here to do my laundry. | 我只是回来洗衣服 |
[15:21] | That’s right. That’s a thing now. | 对啊 这个事儿 |
[15:23] | I do my laundry here. Did you know? | 我在这里洗衣服 你知道么 |
[15:25] | ‘Cause now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[15:27] | -My brother! -My laundry! | -我的弟弟 -我的脏衣服 |
[15:29] | His laundry! | 他的脏衣服 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry. I lost my mind. | 对不起 我失去理智了 |
[15:37] | I will just take these to the creek | 我会把这些带到小溪边去 |
[15:40] | and I will wash them myself. | 我自己用手洗 |
[15:43] | What’s everybody doing? Who’s here? | 大家都在干什么 谁在那里 |
[15:46] | Who do you most want to be here? | 你最希望谁在这儿 |
[15:52] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[15:53] | Josh. | 乔希 |
[15:55] | Long game? | 持久战 |
[15:56] | Long game. | 持久战 |
[16:01] | We’re looking for Riley’s lost teddy. | 我们在找莱丽丢了的泰迪 |
[16:02] | Barry-the-Bear Bear? | 小熊巴里吗 |
[16:04] | She’s had that thing forever. | 那熊她玩了挺长时间了吧 |
[16:05] | You lost it? | 你搞丢了 |
[16:07] | Yeah, but I think I’m ready | 是的 但我想我已经准备好 |
[16:08] | to call Barry lost and head out for tacos. | 正式接受巴里的丢失 出去吃玉米饼了 |
[16:11] | No. Really? No. | 不会吧 真的么 |
[16:13] | No, no giving up. | 不 不要放弃 |
[16:14] | Yes, give up. Yes. | 是的 放弃 是的 |
[16:17] | No, it’s important we find it. | 不 我们应该找到它 |
[16:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:20] | Uncle Josh! | 乔希叔叔 |
[16:21] | Mr. Auggie. | 奥吉先生 |
[16:24] | -How’s college? -Oh, dude, you kidding? | -大学怎么样 -噢 哥们儿 你在开玩笑么 |
[16:26] | Dude, you kidding? | 你在开玩笑么 |
[16:27] | Dude, the people, the parties, | 哥们儿 那些同学 派对 |
[16:29] | you kidding, dude? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:31] | You want to stay here tonight? | 你今晚想在这儿呆着 |
[16:33] | Just a night? How about forever? | 就一晚上 或者永远 |
[16:35] | Has it been a rough adjustment? | 适应的过程是不是特别艰难 |
[16:37] | It was a rough adjustment for us in high school. | 反正对我们来说适应高中生活很艰难 |
[16:39] | -What about college? -You think you’re ready. | -那大学呢 -你以为你准备好了 |
[16:41] | You think you’re ready. | 你只是以为你准备好了 |
[16:43] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | I wasn’t ready! | 我还没准备好 |
[16:45] | It’s hard. I wasn’t ready. | 太难了 我根本没准备好 |
[16:47] | My roommate and I, we don’t get along at all, | 我跟室友相处得一点都不愉快 |
[16:49] | And I don’t think it’s my fault. I think it’s his fault. | 而且我觉得不是我的错 是他的错 |
[16:51] | He says “schnoop-aloop” at the end of everything. | 他在每句话结尾都会说“瓜瓜” |
[16:53] | Who does that? Now ask me a question. | 什么人才会这样啊 你们问我个问题 |
[16:55] | -What time is it? -11:15. Schnoop-aloop. | -现在几点了 -十一点一刻 瓜瓜 |
[16:58] | -Ask me who I am. -Who are you? | -问我我是谁 -你是谁 |
[17:00] | I’m Schnoop-aloop’s roommate. | 我是瓜瓜的室友 |
[17:01] | You know what people say when they see me? | 你们知道别人看见我都说什么吗 |
[17:02] | They say, “Hey, that’s Schnoop-aloop’s roommate.” | 他们都说 嘿 那是瓜瓜的室友 |
[17:04] | My name is Josh. | 我的名字是乔希啊 |
[17:07] | How did this happen to me? I’ll tell you how it happened. | 我身上怎么这么多破事儿啊 我来告诉你们怎么回事 |
[17:09] | I grew up. You know what I know? | 我已经长大了 你们知道我明白了什么道理吗 |
[17:11] | High school is you last stop before you grow up. | 高中是你们长大前的最后一个阶段 |
[17:13] | So, you don’t give up on that teddy bear. | 所以 不要放弃那只泰迪熊 |
[17:15] | You hang on tight. You find that bear. | 抓紧点 找到那只熊 |
[17:19] | You understand what’s important, Riley? | 你知道什么才是重要的 对吧莱丽 |
[17:20] | Yeah, I think I do. | 是的 我应该明白 |
[17:22] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[17:24] | After you. | 你先请 |
[17:58] | Atención! Tacopalooza is officially over! | 注意了 玉米饼狂欢节正式结束啦 |
[18:02] | Somebody just came and cleaned us out good! | 有人直接来把我们的存货买光了 |
[18:04] | We’ll do it again in 25 years. | 我们25五年后还会再搞一次的 |
[18:08] | We looked everywhere. We can’t find it. | 我们把房间都找遍了 还是找不到 |
[18:10] | I didn’t think you would. | 我早觉得你找不到 |
[18:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:12] | Because I have a really strong feeling | 因为我有种很强烈的预感 |
[18:14] | that it’s supposed to be gone. | 它就是该消失了 |
[18:16] | Where? | 去哪儿了 |
[18:17] | Wherever these things go. | 去它们该去的地方 |
[18:20] | How are we gonna tell Riley? | 那我们怎么跟莱丽说 |
[18:21] | Hey, where is Riley? | 嘿 莱丽去哪儿了 |
[18:22] | She and Lucas were looking together. | 她在跟卢卡斯一起找来着 |
[18:23] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[18:26] | -Yes? -Where have you guys been? | -怎么了 -你们刚刚去哪儿了 |
[18:27] | We haven’t seen you in a half an hour. | 我们半小时都没看见你们了 |
[18:29] | -An hour. -A half an hour. | -一小时 -是半小时 |
[18:30] | I don’t get it! | 我不明白 |
[18:33] | Riley found what we needed to find. | 莱丽找到了我们需要找的东西 |
[18:35] | Yeah. Lucas and I found out | 没错 卢卡斯和我发现 |
[18:36] | that we were looking in the wrong place, | 我们找错了地方 |
[18:38] | so then we looked in the right place. | 然后我们就到正确的地方找了 |
[18:40] | -You found the bear? -No. | -你找到熊了吗 -没有 |
[18:41] | You find the bear? | 你找到熊了吗 |
[18:43] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[18:45] | Remember when Auggie wanted to give up Mr. Googly and grow up? | 你们还记得那时候奥吉想要长大 抛弃大眼先生吗 |
[18:48] | But then I didn’t. | 但是后来我没有 |
[18:50] | I wasn’t ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[18:51] | Yeah. Good for you. | 对 你做得对 |
[18:54] | But at some point, I think we are ready. | 但不知怎么的 我觉得我们已经准备好了 |
[18:57] | How do we know when that is, Maya? | 我们怎么才能知道什么时候准备好了 玛雅 |
[18:59] | I think something inside us tells us. | 是我们内心的声音告诉我们的 |
[19:02] | I think it actually comes to tell us. | 我觉得它真的会告诉我们 |
[19:08] | Riles… | 莱丽 |
[19:10] | I don’t want to let you down, but I… | 我非常不想让你失望 但是我还是想说 |
[19:13] | think your bear is gone. | 我觉得你的小熊找不到了 |
[19:16] | Yeah. I don’t want to let you down either. | 没事的 我也不想让你失望 |
[19:22] | So, we got you this! | 所以我们搞到了这个 |
[19:27] | Tacos! | 玉米饼 |
[19:32] | Riles! | 莱丽 |
[19:34] | Sorry I didn’t realize sooner what was important, Maya. | 抱歉我刚开始没有意识到什么才是重要的 玛雅 |
[19:36] | So, I cried real hard. | 所以我哭得很厉害 |
[19:38] | You didn’t have to cry. It’s not that important. | 你不必哭 这事儿真的没那么重要 |
[19:40] | Yeah, I did or else he wouldn’t have given me one. | 可是 我要是不哭的话他也不会给我这个 |
[19:42] | What? | 你说啥 |
[19:44] | Bobblehead! | 摇头玩偶 |
[19:45] | Oh! Bobby, I will hold you tight and never let you go. | 噢 鲍比 我要把你抓得紧紧的再也不让你离开了 |
[19:50] | Yes, you will, and that’ll be okay. | 那是一定的 不会有事的 |
[19:53] | Thanks, Riles. | 谢谢你 小莱 |
[19:55] | This is what’s important. | 这才是重要的事 |
[20:10] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定要给我 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是啊 我确定 |
[20:13] | I’m completely sure what’s gonna happen, | 我心里很清楚会发生什么 |
[20:16] | but I’m gonna give ’em to you anyway. | 但不管怎样我还是要把这个给你 |
[20:18] | I’ll take care of this forever, Dad. | 我会永远保护好它的 爸爸 |
[20:21] | I know you’ll try. | 我知道 你会努力的 |
[20:23] | So, Riley, we’re not gonna keep looking for the bear? | 那莱丽 我们不继续找熊了吗 |
[20:28] | He knew it was time to go. | 他知道是时候该离开了 |
[20:30] | He knew that you didn’t need him anymore. | 他知道你不再需要他了 |
[20:32] | So, he waited till you were asleep | 所以 他等你睡着了以后 |
[20:34] | and kissed your eyelashes goodbye. | 亲吻了你的睫毛就告别了 |
[20:38] | Grabbed his tiny travel hat and his little suitcase | 拿着他小小的旅行帽和他的手提箱 |
[20:41] | and he thanked you for your years together. | 感谢了你多年以来的陪伴 |
[20:43] | And he told me to tell you he forgave you for eating one of his cookies. | 他还让我告诉你他原谅你偷吃了他的一块饼干 |
[20:45] | Then he hopped out the bay window | 然后他就从凸窗跳走了 |
[20:47] | and got on the G train to Beartown. | 搭上了去小熊镇的G线列车 |
[20:49] | I think that’s exactly what happened. | 我觉得事情就是这样的 |
[20:51] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[20:53] | That’s what we’re here for. | 这就是我们在这里的目的 |
[20:56] | -Hey, Auggie? -Yeah? | -嘿 奥吉 -怎么了 |
[20:58] | It’s a great story that you chewed his face off | 你为了跟我和玛雅一起玩 |
[21:00] | because you wanted to hang out with me and Maya. | 把小熊的脸咬掉是件很好的事 |
[21:02] | Never lose that, okay? | 不要失去那份童真 好吗 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:05] | -Can we hang out? -No. Get out of here. | -我们能出去玩吗 -不行 快滚 |
[21:09] | You know what? I think it’s time I got out of here. | 你知道吗 我觉得我该离开了 |
[21:11] | What happened to forever? | 你不是要永远呆在这儿吗 |
[21:13] | I’ll get your laundry. | 我帮你把衣服拿来 |
[21:15] | Josh, you can stay here as long as you’d like. | 乔希 你想在这里呆多久就可以呆多久的 |
[21:17] | Yeah, you can. | 对啊对啊 |
[21:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:19] | Thank you, but looking at you guys, I just get | 谢谢 但是看到你们几个 我就是感觉 |
[21:22] | this feeling that there’s some good friends to be made back at my dorm. | 我的宿舍里肯定也有几个好朋友等着我去结交呢 |
[21:24] | With Schnoop-aloop? | 你是说瓜瓜么 |
[21:28] | Maybe Josh just needs to get to know him better. | 可能乔希还需要多了解他一下 |
[21:31] | Maybe I just need to let them get to know me a little bit better. | 可能我需要让他们更了解我 |
[21:33] | Yeah. You know, you’re not a bad guy at all. | 没错 要知道你根本不是个坏人 |
[21:36] | Oh, yeah? | 噢真的吗 |
[21:41] | Thank you, Zay. | 谢谢你 小赛 |
[21:42] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:44] | And I’m glad that you and Maya decided that | 我也很高兴你和玛雅 |
[21:46] | you might be right for each other someday | 决定总有一天会适合彼此 |
[21:47] | and you’ll fly to the moon and all that. | 你们会一起飞到月球上什么的 |
[21:49] | Oh, yeah? | 噢是吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah. Very sophisticated. | 是啊 很复杂的 |
[21:53] | Now here’s what I was thinking back here on Earth. | 不过我在地球上是这样想的 |
[21:55] | Hey, Maya, uh… | 嘿 玛雅 呃 |
[21:57] | Lucas and Riley are gonna be going out on dates | 卢卡斯和莱丽打算出去约会了 |
[21:59] | and holding hands and all scared to death… | 手拉着手 都怕死 |
[22:04] | and Lucas isn’t gonna think anything at all | 卢卡斯根本都没反省过 |
[22:06] | about ditching one of his best friends– | 自己抛弃了好朋友的事儿 |
[22:08] | -I’m not ditching– -You abandoned me for her. | -我没抛弃 -你为了她抛弃了我 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | And if you really care about her like you say, | 如果你真的像你说的那样在意她 |
[22:17] | then you don’t want to see her thinking so much | 那你肯定不想让她在未来 |
[22:18] | about later that she misses now. Do you? | 为现在错过的事情后悔 对吧 |
[22:21] | No. | 不想 |
[22:23] | What do you have in mind? | 你在想什么呢 |
[22:27] | Yeah, what do you have in mind? | 是啊你脑子里都在想什么呢 |
[22:29] | You helped me not feel like an outsider. | 你让我感到自己不是一个局外人 |
[22:31] | There’s a lot that’s probably gonna happen to us, | 我们身上还会发生很多事情 |
[22:34] | and I’ll probably be stupid. | 我可能是很傻 |
[22:36] | But… | 但是 |
[22:37] | what’s not stupid is you and her. | 你和她不傻 |
[22:41] | And I never want you to feel like a third wheel when… | 我不想让你像个电灯泡一样看着 |
[22:43] | Lucas and Riley are gazing | 卢卡斯和莱丽互相凝视 |
[22:44] | into each other’s stupid, stupid eyes. | 彼此傻了吧唧的眼睛 |
[22:50] | So, I want you to know that I’d be happy to sit next to you, | 所以我想让你知道 我很高兴在看电影的时候 |
[22:53] | next to Riley and Lucas, at the movies, | 坐在你旁边 而你坐在莱丽和卢卡斯旁边 |
[22:56] | so we could all be together. | 我们就都能在一起了 |
[22:59] | That all right with you? I don’t care. | 你没意见吧 我才不在乎呢 |
[23:01] | Is that all right with you? | 你没意见吧 |
[23:03] | Well, I think that’s up to Maya. | 呃 这得看玛雅怎么想了 |
[23:06] | Till next time? | 下回见吧 |
[23:09] | Till next time. | 下回见 |
[23:16] | -You want to go to the movies? -No. | -你们想去看电影吗 -不 |
[23:17] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[23:21] | Want to go to the movies? | 去看电影吗 |
[23:22] | I just like sitting next to you. | 我就是喜欢坐在你旁边 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:26] | Yeah, okay. | 当然可以 |
[23:27] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢邀请 |
[23:31] | You want to go to the movies? | 你想去看电影吗 |
[23:34] | What? | 你说啥 |