时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | -Happy Halloween, everybody! -No. | -祝大家万圣节快乐 -不 |
[00:08] | What do you mean, no? | 不是什么意思 |
[00:09] | We outgrew it, Matthews. | 我们过了那个年纪了 马修斯老师 |
[00:11] | -No Halloween no more? -We decided. We had a meeting. | -不过万圣节了吗 -我们决定了 我们开了个会 |
[00:13] | -There was no meeting. -That was just me? | -并没有开会啊 -难道我一个人开的 |
[00:15] | We’re in high school now, Mr. Matthews. | 我们现在是高中生了 马修斯老师 |
[00:17] | -We grew up. -Time to outgrow weird masks and costumes. | -我们已经长大了 -过了带古怪面具穿奇怪衣服的年纪 |
[00:19] | We’re not trick or treating anymore. | 我们不玩不给糖就捣蛋了 |
[00:21] | Small potatoes, Matthews. Not important. Move on. | 马修斯老师 都是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 不重要 继续吧 |
[00:23] | Not important? Well… | 不重要 好吧 |
[00:26] | You’ve brought us to today’s lesson! | 你们把我们带到了今天这堂课的主题 |
[00:28] | I didn’t mean to! | 我不是故意的 |
[00:30] | There are no small decisions in life. | 生活中没有小决定 |
[00:33] | Every decision that you make affects who you are, | 你做的每个决定都影响着你是谁 |
[00:36] | and every action you take or don’t take has consequences, | 你的每个举动都会有相应的后果 |
[00:40] | and it affects the people around you. | 它会影响你身边的人 |
[00:42] | We get it, Dad. People change people. | 爸爸 我们明白的 人会影响人 |
[00:44] | What if they never got the chance? | 如果他们再也没有这个机会呢 |
[00:45] | What? | 什么 |
[00:47] | So, you’ve made a decision about Halloween. | 所以 关于万圣节你做出了一个决定 |
[00:49] | “Small potatoes,” you say. | 你说 “鸡毛蒜皮的小事” |
[00:51] | “Not important,” you say. | 你还说 “不重要” |
[00:54] | Are we important? | 那我们重要吗 |
[00:55] | Yes. | 重要 |
[00:56] | No. | 不重要 |
[00:57] | No. You think so, but no. No! | 不重要 你以为重要 但其实不重要 |
[01:00] | No. No. | 不重要 不重要 |
[01:02] | No… | 不重要 |
[01:04] | Save me, Farkle. | 法尔科 救救我 |
[01:06] | He’s talking chaos theory. | 他说的是混沌理论 |
[01:07] | A mathematical hypothesis postulating that within our universal complexity | 这是一个数学假定 假定在我们复杂的宇宙里 |
[01:11] | any small alterations can have vast repercussions. | 任何小的改变都可以有巨大的反响 |
[01:14] | -You brainiac! -You brainiac! | -你这个小天才 -你才是小天才 |
[01:18] | I’m not sure anyone understands what you said. | 我不敢保证大家能听懂你所说的 |
[01:21] | Explain it for the common person. | 给普通人解释一下 |
[01:22] | You do something over here, it can affect what happens over there! | 你在这边做件事 可以影响到那边 |
[01:26] | Demonstrate. | 请论证 |
[01:29] | -Over here. -Hey! | -在这边 -嘿 |
[01:31] | Over there. | 看那边 |
[01:35] | -It’s for science, Lucas. -Thanks, Riles. | -卢卡斯 这是为了科学 -谢谢 小莱 |
[01:38] | Only I call her “Riles.” | 只有我能叫她小莱 |
[01:39] | -Okay, Peaches. -Only I call her “Peaches.” | -好吧 桃子 -只有我能叫她桃子 |
[01:42] | But the relationship that matters most is you and me, right? | 但是最重要的是你和我之间的关系 不是吗 |
[01:50] | Hey, we don’t make the rules around here. | 嘿 这儿不是我们说了算 |
[01:52] | Wait. Yes we do. | 等会儿 我们说了算 |
[01:54] | And if we don’t wanna do Halloween, we don’t gotta do Halloween! | 要是我们不想过万圣节 我们就不过 |
[01:59] | Welcome to another Halloween Scary Time Theater. | 欢迎来到新一期万圣节恐怖剧院 |
[02:04] | No! | 不 |
[02:06] | I’m your ghost, Auggie Matthews! | 我是你们的鬼魂 奥吉·马修斯 |
[02:09] | What made us become who we are? | 是什么让我们成为我们的呢 |
[02:12] | What if it never happened? | 如果它从没发生过呢 |
[02:14] | Oh! That’s scary! | 噢 吓死宝宝了 |
[02:43] | Hello, best friends! | 你好呀 好闺蜜 |
[02:44] | Did you miss me? Cause I missed you! | 你想我吗 因为我好想你 |
[02:49] | Good sunshiny morning, Barry. | 真是阳光明媚的早晨啊 巴里 |
[02:52] | Oh… …on you, stormy day! | 噢 去你的吧 暴风雨 |
[02:55] | I am sunshiny on the inside. | 我内心还是艳阳天 |
[02:58] | Halloween’s tomorrow, Barry? What should we go as? | 巴里 明天是万圣节 我们应该做点什么呢 |
[03:02] | Oh, I know! Let’s go as the same thing we go as every year! | 噢 我知道了 我们做每年都做的事吧 |
[03:06] | A good little girl and her best friend bear! | 一个漂亮善良的小姑娘和她最好的朋友小熊 |
[03:09] | Hello! | 你好 |
[03:10] | Don’t look me in the eyes. | 不要看我的眼睛 |
[03:12] | Hello. I would stay and talk, | 你好 我想呆在这儿聊天 |
[03:14] | but the bell rang and that means that class is starting. | 但是铃声响了说明要上课了 |
[03:16] | If I don’t leave now, I’ll be late for being early. | 如果我现在不走 我就没法早到了 |
[03:22] | Don’t skip, bowhead. | 别蹦了 大脑门 |
[03:41] | What if the world we lived in was a Halloween world | 如果我们住在万圣节的世界会怎么样 |
[03:44] | where everything was different but you didn’t even know? | 那里一切都不同 但是你却浑然不觉 |
[03:49] | Are you as frightened as I am? | 你和我一样被吓到了吗 |
[03:52] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[04:01] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[04:05] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[04:10] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[04:13] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[04:18] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[04:22] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[04:26] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[04:30] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[04:33] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[04:39] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:42] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[04:46] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[04:51] | Sir Isaac Newton! | 艾萨克·牛顿爵士 |
[04:52] | -Farkle time, sir? -If you must. | -老师 法尔科时间 -如果你非要的话 |
[04:57] | Farkle time. | 法尔科时间 |
[04:59] | It’s what I’m going as for Halloween! | 这是我为万圣节准备的 |
[05:00] | It’s a quarter after Farkle! | 这是法尔科一刻 |
[05:05] | -Isaac Newton! -Gravity, sir! | -艾萨克·牛顿 -重力 老师 |
[05:07] | He sat under a tree, apple fell on his head. | 他坐在树下 苹果砸到了他头上 |
[05:09] | He said, “Hey, Gravity!” Thank you, I am Farkle! | 他说 “嘿 重力” 谢谢 我是法尔科 |
[05:14] | But you’re not just talking about science gravity, right, Daddy? | 但你不只在说科学上的重力 对吗 爸爸 |
[05:17] | You’re talking about the gravity of our lives! | 你说的是我们生活中的重力 |
[05:19] | No, I mean gravity. | 不 我说的就是重力 |
[05:21] | History class is not about poetry. | 历史课不是讲诗歌的 |
[05:24] | Names and dates. | 是讲名字和日期的 |
[05:25] | History is a collection of names and dates. | 历史是一系列名字和日期的集合 |
[05:28] | Isaac Newton. Born 1643. Died 1727. | 艾萨克·牛顿 生于1643年 卒于1727年 |
[05:30] | Correct. And that’s what makes you so smart. | 没错 正因为如此你才这么聪明 |
[05:33] | Smarter than my arch-nemesis, Back-Of-The-Class Smackle? | 比我的敌人 坐在教室后面的史麦科还要聪明 |
[05:39] | Hey. Do I have something on me? | 嘿 我身上是不是有什么东西 |
[05:42] | Oh. Ha, ha. This is a funny game that me and Maya play. | 噢 哈哈 这是我和玛雅玩的一个有趣的游戏 |
[05:45] | Okay, Maya. I’ll do one at you now. | 好的 玛雅 我现在要给你也来一个 |
[06:00] | No hats in class, Mr. Friar. | 教室里不能戴帽子 弗莱尔先生 |
[06:02] | I am my hat, teacher-man. | 没帽子毋宁死 教书的 |
[06:04] | Hey, Friar. You as tough as everyone thinks you are? | 嘿 弗莱尔 你和大家想的一样难搞吗 |
[06:07] | Hey, Hart. Are you? | 嘿 哈特 你呢 |
[06:12] | Hey, Daddy! | 嘿 爸爸 |
[06:13] | Did you ever think that our being together in a class like history is actually | 你有没有想过历史课其实是一个很好的机会 |
[06:16] | a wonderful opportunity for you to teach me and all of my friends about life? | 让你教给我和我所有的朋友们关于生活的知识 |
[06:20] | “All of my friends.” | 我所有的朋友们 |
[06:24] | No. Names and dates. | 不是 名字和日期 |
[06:27] | Names and dates are the secret of life, Riley. | 莱丽 名字和日期就是生活的奥秘 |
[06:30] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:42] | You got something for me, Matthews? | 你有什么要给我吗 马修斯小姐 |
[06:44] | This will get you a C+, just like you asked! | 这能让你得个C+ 正如你所要求的 |
[06:50] | Hey, why do you always make me do your homework for you? | 嘿 为什么你总是让我帮你做家庭作业 |
[06:53] | Are you my bully? | 你在欺凌我吗 |
[06:54] | “Don’t take away my lunch money, Bully McGee!” | 不要把我的午饭钱拿走 霸道麦吉 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | I don’t want your money, bowhead. | 我不想要你的钱 大脑门 |
[07:03] | Then why do you pick on me? | 那你为什么要找我茬 |
[07:05] | How can I not? You’re a strange duck, Matthews. | 我怎么能不这样呢 你是一个奇怪的乖乖女 马修斯 |
[07:09] | I’m a strange duck. Quack! | 我是一只奇怪的鸭子 嘎嘎 |
[07:14] | Hey. This looks better than usual. | 嘿 这比平常的看起来要好 |
[07:16] | You’re sure this is a C+? | 你确定这是C+ |
[07:18] | It might be a B-. | 可能会是B- |
[07:20] | I told you never a B-. Why would you do that? | 我说过绝对不能拿B- 你为什么要这么做 |
[07:23] | Because… you’re smarter than you want people to believe, | 因为 你实际上比你想让大家认识的你聪明多了 |
[07:27] | Maya. Why would you do that? | 玛雅 你为什么要这么做 |
[07:29] | When I say C+, I mean C+. | 当我说C+的时候 就只是C+ |
[07:31] | Nobody cares about a C+. | 没有人会在意C+ |
[07:33] | The minute I start to get a B-, teachers think I have potential. | 一旦我开始得到B- 老师们会认为我很有潜力 |
[07:35] | They’d start to call on me. I wouldn’t like that. | 他们就开始关注我 我不喜欢那样 |
[07:39] | I would blame somebody for that. | 我会把这些归咎于某人 |
[07:40] | You do have potential, Maya. | 你真的很有潜力 玛雅 |
[07:43] | What you don’t have is a good influence. Quack! | 你缺乏的是好的影响 嘎嘎 |
[07:51] | If he ever calls on me, you’re finished. | 如果他关注我 你就完了 |
[07:54] | Quack. | 嘎 |
[07:59] | – You gonna let her talk to you like that? – Who said that? | -你就允许她这样跟你讲话 -谁在说话 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna tell you a scary story. | 我要给你讲个可怕的故事 |
[08:15] | In this world, there are wolves and there are sheep. | 这个世界上有狼也有羊 |
[08:20] | The wolves lurk around dark corners. | 狼群潜伏在黑暗的角落里 |
[08:24] | They start by asking you to do their homework. | 他们从叫你帮他们写作业开始 |
[08:28] | But before you know it, the wolf pounces | 然后在你反应过来之前 他们突袭你 |
[08:33] | and you end up dinner. | 接着你就成了盘中餐 |
[08:35] | Because there are sheep and there are wolves. | 因为这个世界上有狼也有羊 |
[08:40] | I’m a duck! | 我是只鸭子 |
[08:42] | I regret talking. | 我后悔开口说话了 |
[08:46] | You barely ever do, you know. | 你其实不怎么说话 |
[08:48] | You always just hang around by yourself. | 你一直都独来独往 |
[08:50] | – I don’t mean to pry– – Then don’t. | -我没有打探消息的意思但 -那就闭嘴 |
[08:52] | Okay, I won’t, because you asked me not to. | 好吧我闭嘴 因为你希望我不说话 |
[08:56] | Why don’t you have any friends? | 你为什么没有朋友 |
[08:58] | I had a friend… back in Texas. | 我从前在德州有个朋友 |
[09:00] | Do you miss him? | 你想念他吗 |
[09:02] | No. | 不 |
[09:03] | You miss him. | 你想他了 |
[09:05] | You miss him and that is why you’re angry all the time. | 你想他了 所以你一直在生气 |
[09:08] | Because your best friend is a hat. | 因为你的好朋友是顶帽子 |
[09:10] | This is why I don’t talk to people. | 这就是我不跟别人说话的原因 |
[09:12] | Riley, wolves eat sheep. | 莱丽 狼会吃掉羊 |
[09:15] | -Well, as long as they don’t– -They eat ducks, too. | -好吧 只要他们不吃 -他们也吃鸭子 |
[09:17] | Yikey McShmikey! | 诶呀我的妈呀 |
[09:20] | Stand up for yourself, Riley. | 为自己想想 莱丽 |
[09:22] | That’s the best advice I could give you. | 这是我能给你的最佳建议 |
[09:25] | Why do you care what happens to me, huh? Why do you care? | 你为什么关心发生在我身上的事 啊 为什么 |
[09:28] | I’m not saying that I do or I don’t. | 我并没有表示我关心或者不关心 |
[09:30] | But right now, you’re like a defenseless sheep, | 但现在 你就像一只毫无保护的小羊 |
[09:35] | and I hate seeing little animals get themselves hurt. | 而我最不喜欢看见可爱的小动物受到伤害 |
[09:37] | I don’t know why. | 我不懂为什么 |
[09:39] | Maybe someday, I might like to be a… | 也许有一天 我会成为一个 |
[09:41] | -Zoo keeper? -No. | -动物园管理员 -不 |
[09:42] | -Pet shop boy? -No. | -宠物店店员 -不 |
[09:44] | -Farmer with chickies? -No. | -养鸡的农场主 -不 |
[09:45] | Person who chooses which animal sounds are going to be in those books? | 选择那些书中的动物叫声的人 |
[09:47] | -No. -Moo! | -不 -哞 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | What if the world we lived in was a Halloween world | 如果我们住在万圣节的世界会怎么样 |
[10:01] | where everything was different, but you didn’t even know? | 那里一切都不同 但是你却浑然不觉 |
[10:07] | You will not believe what that boy did to me today! | 你绝对无法相信今天那个熊孩子对我做了什么 |
[10:09] | I guess some things never change. | 我猜有些事情是不会改变的 |
[10:10] | -What’d I do, Ava? -I wanted us to wear the same costume | -我该怎么办 艾娃 -我想让我们两个穿一样的服装 |
[10:13] | so everyone could see how great we are together. | 这样大家就能看看我们在一起有多棒 |
[10:16] | Yuh-huh. | 是嘛 |
[10:17] | But I’m a ghost! You didn’t tell me you wanted to be butterfly. | 可是我扮的是鬼 你没告诉我你想扮蝴蝶 |
[10:20] | Ava, you should really go easy on him. He’s a good little boy. | 艾娃 你真应该放过他 他是个乖宝宝 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I’m a good little boy. | 没错 我就是个乖宝宝 |
[10:29] | Please don’t make me wear this. | 求你别让我穿这个 |
[10:30] | It’s just not something a Doy would do. | 杜伊是不会做这样的事情的 |
[10:33] | Doy? | 杜伊 |
[10:35] | Hey, Lovebuckets. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[10:38] | I’m tryin’ to make this work. | 我在试着维持这段感情 |
[10:41] | Would ya use your real name? | 你能使用你的真名吗 |
[10:42] | Dewey! My name is Dewey! | 杜威 我叫杜威 |
[10:49] | But your name is Doy, and I’m your Lovebuckets, Ava! | 可是你就叫杜伊 而且我才是你亲爱的 艾娃 |
[10:52] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[10:54] | Why is everyone ignoring me? | 为什么大家都无视我 |
[10:56] | You guys are really kind of adorable. | 你们还真是好萌诶 |
[10:58] | I wonder what it would be like if Riley had a brother or a sister? | 我在好奇如果莱丽有个弟弟或妹妹的话是什么样的 |
[11:01] | She does! It’s me! | 她有个弟弟 就是我啊 |
[11:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:04] | Hello, Mother! | 你好 母亲 |
[11:06] | Sorry I’m two minutes late. | 抱歉 我迟到了两分钟 |
[11:08] | Squirrels sure are cute, but they don’t like it when you squeeze ’em. | 松鼠确实很萌 可是他们不喜欢你捏它们 |
[11:12] | But it’s so hard no to. | 但你看着这张萌脸怎么会不想捏 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna need a rabies shot. | 我需要打个狂犬疫苗 |
[11:20] | You know what? One kid is enough. | 其实吧 一个孩子就足够了 |
[11:26] | Oh no. I was never born. | 噢不 我从来没有出生 |
[11:36] | I really am a ghost. | 我真的成了鬼 |
[11:38] | Maya never met Riley, people never changed people, | 玛雅没有遇见过莱丽 人们也没有互相改变 |
[11:41] | Riley’s crazy, and I was never born. | 莱丽疯了 我也从未来到过这个世界 |
[11:45] | I want to be born! I have to make things the way they’re supposed to be! | 我要妈妈把我生下来 我要让这个世界获得应有的秩序 |
[11:52] | Here’s an opportunity! | 机会来了 |
[11:58] | Stop hitting on me! | 别再撞我了 |
[12:00] | I’m not hitting on you. You’re my arch-nemesis. Also, what is “hit on you”? | 我没有撞你 你是我的死对头 还有 撞你是什么意思 |
[12:02] | Why would I ever hit on you? | 我为什么会撞你 |
[12:04] | Because this is why. | 因为这就是原因 |
[12:14] | What the…? | 什么情况 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[12:26] | Well, that didn’t go well at all. | 好吧 进展得不太顺利啊 |
[12:34] | Have you ever thought that | 你有没有想过 |
[12:35] | you and I could be something more than arch-nemeseses? | 我们可以成为另一种关系 而不是死对头 |
[12:39] | Taking over the world is a one-person operation, Smackle. | 征服世界是一个人的行动 史麦科 |
[12:43] | That seems lonely. | 这样的无敌多寂寞 |
[12:47] | Well, I don’t see any solution to that. | 呃 我觉得这个问题没法解决 |
[13:02] | Okay. There’s only one way to make this right. | 好了 现在只有一个方法使事情回到正轨 |
[13:05] | I need to go back to where it all began! | 我需要回到一切开始的地方 |
[13:07] | But how could I do that unless I was a real ghost? | 不过如果我不是真的鬼 该怎么办啊 |
[13:12] | Oh yeah! | 噢对 |
[13:30] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[13:34] | -Why’d you ask me to come here? -I didn’t ask you to come here. | -你为什么让我来这里 -我没有让你来这里 |
[13:36] | Then what’s this note that suddenly appeared in my pocket? | 那这张突然凭空出现在我口袋里的字条是什么 |
[13:44] | -“Dear Peaches…” -Why would you call me “Peaches”? | -亲爱的桃子 -你为什么叫我桃子 |
[13:46] | Nobody calls me Peaches. Why would you call me Peaches? | 没人叫我桃子 你为什么要叫我桃子 |
[13:49] | “Please come through my window and make everything right.” | 请爬进我的凸窗 使世界回归正常 |
[13:53] | What does that mean, strange duck? | 这是什么意思 奇怪的小鸭 |
[13:55] | I don’t know. I didn’t write it. | 我不知道 这不是我写的 |
[13:57] | Although, it does seem like something I would write, | 虽然这确实很像我的语气 |
[13:59] | especially to you. | 特别是对你说话的语气 |
[14:00] | Why to me? | 为什么是对我 |
[14:02] | Because you were meant to be best friends, that’s why! | 因为你们命中注定要成为好闺蜜 这就是原因 |
[14:05] | Thunder! Lightning! | 雷鸣 电闪 |
[14:11] | Nice place you got. | 你这地儿不错 |
[14:13] | Spend a lot of time here? | 经常喜欢呆在这儿吗 |
[14:15] | -Not really. -Why not? | -其实没有 -为什么 |
[14:17] | Because whenever I sit here I get… lonely. | 因为无论何时我坐在这里 就感到很孤独 |
[14:23] | Lucas told me that I shouldn’t let you boss me around… | 卢卡斯说我不应该让你一直使唤我 |
[14:26] | that I should stand up to you. | 他说我应该勇敢地面对你 |
[14:28] | Yeah? You got that in you, Quacky? | 是吗 你是这么想的吗 小鸭子 |
[14:30] | -No. -Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[14:32] | Because… I don’t think that you’re a wolf. | 因为我不觉得你是一匹狼 |
[14:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:36] | Because I think something happened in your life | 因为我觉得是你的生活中的一些遭遇 |
[14:38] | that made you the way you are. | 把你变成了这个样子 |
[14:41] | Maybe you’re angry because you have nobody to tell. | 你找不到人倾诉 也许这才是你生气的原因 |
[14:43] | -I’ve plenty of people to tell. -I don’t think so. | -我有很多人可以倾诉 -我不相信 |
[14:47] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[14:49] | Let me make something real clear to you right now. | 我现在明确地告诉你 |
[14:52] | My life is none of your business. | 我的生活跟你无关 |
[14:55] | You have no right to talk to me like that. | 你无权跟我这样说话 |
[14:57] | You have no right to talk to me at all. | 你根本没权利跟我说话 |
[15:07] | Oh no! | 不要啊 |
[15:09] | Am I fading away? | 我在消失吗 |
[15:16] | My daughter suggested that events of history | 我女儿认为历史事件 |
[15:18] | can have an effect on individual lives, | 对个体生命可以产生影响 |
[15:21] | as if things happen for a reason | 就好比事情的发生都是有原因的 |
[15:23] | and the world is more than names and dates. | 世界也不仅仅是名字和日期这么简单 |
[15:26] | What do you think? | 你们怎么认为 |
[15:28] | Is this worth our consideration? | 这值得我们考虑吗 |
[15:31] | Ms. Hart? | 哈特小姐 |
[15:32] | -You called on me. -Uh-oh! | -你叫了我 -不好 |
[15:36] | -Why would you call on me? -Uh-oh! | -你为什么要叫我 -不好 |
[15:39] | B-, Ms. Hart. | B- 哈特小姐 |
[15:41] | Uh-oh! | 大事不好 |
[15:43] | Three o’clock. Hallway. | 三点钟走廊见 |
[15:48] | Uh-oh. | 大事不好 |
[15:50] | This is Halloween Scary Time Theater for real. | 这是真正的万圣节恐怖剧院 |
[15:53] | I’ve always enjoyed being your ghost, | 我一直很喜欢当你们的鬼魂 |
[15:56] | and now I am very scared. | 但是现在我很害怕 |
[15:58] | I am August Matthews, and I really want to be here. | 我是奥古斯特·马修斯 我真的很想在这里 |
[16:13] | School’s over, you know. | 放学了 你知道吧 |
[16:16] | Do you ever feel like everything’s going wrong in the world | 您有没有过这种感觉 世界全都乱套了 |
[16:18] | and it’s all your fault, but you don’t know why? | 都是你的错 但是又不知道为什么 |
[16:20] | Every day. | 每天都有 |
[16:23] | Do you think that there could be another world | 您有没有想过还存在另外一个世界 |
[16:25] | where history isn’t just about names and dates? | 在那里历史不仅仅是名字和日期 |
[16:28] | Yes, I’ve thought about it, Riley, | 我想过 莱丽 |
[16:30] | because you asked me to, | 因为你问我了 |
[16:32] | and that’s important. | 这就很重要 |
[16:33] | What if that’s a better world? | 假如那个世界更好呢 |
[16:35] | Well, let’s see. Sir Isaac Newton. Is he important? | 我们来捋一捋 艾萨克·牛顿爵士 他重要吗 |
[16:39] | Yes. We are all important. And he discovered gravity. | 重要 我们都重要 是他发现了重力 |
[16:47] | Make me see why that’s important to me, Dad. | 让我明白为什么对我很重要 爸爸 |
[16:49] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你能做到 |
[16:53] | Well, I’ve always believed in the world, Riley. | 莱丽 我一直相信这个世界上 |
[16:57] | And that there’s a force in it strong enough to keep us from flying away. | 有一股让我们不会飞走的足够强大的力量 |
[17:02] | I believe that force knows how to hold on to us… | 我相信那股力量知道如何抓住我们 |
[17:05] | and to you. | 还有你 |
[17:07] | Thank you, Dad. That changes me. | 谢谢您 爸爸 这改变了我 |
[17:13] | That changes you? | 改变了你 |
[17:15] | That you care enough to show me that history is more than names and dates. | 你花心思跟我解释历史不仅只是名字和日期 |
[17:20] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远都不会忘记 |
[17:23] | You won’t? | 是吗 |
[17:32] | I feel changed myself. | 我自己也被改变了 |
[18:05] | People seem to change people. | 人们似乎可以改变他人 |
[18:20] | Goodbye, Mom. You were the best mom I never had. | 再见 妈妈 您是我不曾有过的最好的妈妈 |
[18:29] | Goodbye, couch. | 再见 沙发 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry I made crumbs on you. | 很抱歉我把面包屑掉在你身上 |
[18:34] | I just wanted you to have some. | 我只是想让你也吃点 |
[18:40] | Goodbye, fireplace. | 再见 壁炉 |
[18:42] | I didn’t even know we had you. | 我都不知道还有你这么个东西 |
[18:45] | That’s it! We’re through! | 到此为止 我们结束了 |
[18:48] | We were a thing? | 我俩咋了 |
[18:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[18:51] | -Say “turtle.” -“Tut-ull.” | -说海龟 -害龟 |
[18:53] | I just can’t anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[18:56] | -Say “hippopotamus.” -“Popopamoose.” | -说河马 -鹤马 |
[18:58] | So what do I do? Write him a letter? You do it. | 我该怎么办 给他写封信吗 你写吧 |
[19:01] | Let him down gently. I’m tired. | 委婉地甩掉他 我累了 |
[19:06] | So, that’s it? It’s over? No more me and you? | 所以我们结束了吗 不再是你和我了吗 |
[19:09] | No more! Have a great rest of your life with you and your “tut-ull.” | 不再是了 祝你和你的害龟余生幸福 |
[19:14] | Oh, great. This. | 这下好了 |
[19:20] | But… | 但是 |
[19:22] | Wonderful. Do you have any cheese? | 太好了 你家有奶酪吗 |
[19:26] | I’m no good alone. | 我好孤单 |
[19:30] | How was that? | 咋样啊 |
[19:43] | Goodbye, Ava. I love you. | 再见 艾娃 我爱你 |
[19:48] | Did you say something? | 你说话了吗 |
[19:49] | No. | 没有啊 |
[20:08] | Yeah, I gotta say, bowhead, | 我得说一句 大脑门 |
[20:10] | not a lot of people would be on time for this party. | 不会有多少人会准时参加这个派对的 |
[20:12] | Well, than they’re rude. | 那是他们没礼貌 |
[20:15] | How can you possibly look at someone like me and see a B-? | 你怎么会在我这样的人身上看到B- |
[20:19] | I see better than that. | 我看到的比那更好 |
[20:27] | -Sit down! -I’m not sitting next to you. | -坐下 -我才不要坐在你旁边 |
[20:29] | -Sit down. -I’m not sitting next to you, I’m Maya Hart. | -坐下 -我才不要坐在你旁边 我是玛雅·哈特 |
[20:31] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[20:34] | Okay. Now you talk to me. | 好了 现在跟我谈心 |
[20:36] | No. I throw stuff at you and make you do my homework. | 不 我向你扔东西还逼你帮我做作业 |
[20:38] | Nope. Now you talk to me. | 不对 跟我谈心 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:41] | Because I’m a good listener. | 因为我是个好的聆听者 |
[20:44] | Maybe there’s something we could say that would change each other. | 也许我们可以聊聊能够改变彼此的话 |
[20:47] | I don’t wanna change. | 我不想改变 |
[20:49] | I heard that your father’s gone. | 我听说你爸爸走了 |
[20:52] | I’m a really good listener. | 我真的是个很好的聆听者 |
[20:56] | I know you’re here, cowboy. | 我知道你在这儿 牛仔 |
[21:02] | Maybe you’re right. So maybe I’m not as tough as people think I am. | 也许你是对的 也许我是没有别人想象的那么坚强 |
[21:05] | Maybe I don’t want to be. Ya happy, you-you– you huckleberry? | 也许是我不想坚强 你开心了吧 你 你这个小越橘 |
[21:13] | You were there the whole time? | 你一直在那儿吗 |
[21:14] | I just felt like I wasn’t supposed to let anything happen. | 我只是觉得不能任其发展 |
[21:19] | You think she needs protecting from me? | 你觉得她需要你保护才能不被我欺负吗 |
[21:23] | Maybe not anymore. | 也许不再需要了 |
[21:28] | So… Farkle. | 那么 法尔科 |
[21:30] | Yes, Smackle? | 在 史麦科 |
[21:32] | Do you think that some day | 你有没有想过有一天 |
[21:35] | you and I could be something more than arch-nemeseses? | 我们可以成为另一种关系 而不是死对头 |
[21:38] | How do you propose that that happen? | 你觉得会成为什么关系呢 |
[21:42] | Ahh… | 啊 |
[21:44] | ahh… sneeze. | 啊 嚏 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | Thunder. | 雷鸣 |
[21:58] | Lightning. | 电闪 |
[22:12] | Auggie? What are you doing in my school? | 奥吉 你来我学校干嘛 |
[22:15] | You see me? | 你能看见我吗 |
[22:17] | -Who’s this? -My kid brother. | -他是谁呀 -我弟弟 |
[22:19] | I am? I was born? Yay! | 我是吗 我出生了啊 太好了 |
[22:23] | – And now you’re dead. – Yay! | -现在你要死了 -太好了 |
[22:26] | – Yay…! – Come back! | -太好了 -快回来 |
[22:45] | Riley, what are you doing? | 莱丽 你在干嘛 |
[22:48] | -Don’t you know what today is? -It’s the first day of Spring, | -你不知道今天是什么日子吗 -是立春哦 |
[22:50] | -and it’s beautiful outside. -Yeah. | -外面可美了 -就是 |
[22:52] | Open a window, kiddo. | 把窗户打开 闺女 |
[22:55] | Smell the flowers. | 闻闻花香 |
[22:58] | Yeah. Now the butterflies can come in to play. | 是啊 这样蝴蝶就可以飞进来了玩了 |
[23:01] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[23:15] | S’up? | 你好啊 |