时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Out here in space | 身处外太空 |
[00:11] | I kiss your green face | 我亲吻你绿色的脸 |
[00:13] | But it feels like you’re light years away | 但是感觉你离我几光年远 |
[00:19] | You have completed episode 66 of Red Planet Diaries. | 您已完成观看火星日记第66集 |
[00:22] | Episode 67 starts right now. | 第67集现在开始 |
[00:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你们俩在逗我嘛 |
[00:25] | Out here in space | 身处外太空 |
[00:27] | It’s Friday night. We can do whatever we want on Friday nights. | 现在是周五的晚上 我们想干嘛都行 |
[00:29] | But it feels like | 但是感觉 |
[00:31] | We can stay up as late as we want on a Friday. | 周五晚上我们可以想熬多晚熬多晚 |
[00:33] | It’s Monday morning! | 现在是周一早上了 |
[00:37] | Can you get us a snack? | 你能帮我们拿点零食吗 |
[00:39] | You have spent three days in the bay window without moving! | 你们俩已经坐在凸窗前三天没动地方了 |
[00:43] | Go to school! | 滚去学校 |
[00:45] | -But we’re on episode 67. -We still have four episodes to go. | -但是我们才看到67集 -我们还剩四集要看 |
[00:47] | We must rewatch all of them before tonight’s finale. | 我们一定要在今晚大结局前把之前的都重看一遍 |
[00:50] | Why must you? | 有什么必要呢 |
[00:51] | -Ma! -That’s not an answer. | -妈 -回答我的问题 |
[00:52] | Ma! | 妈 |
[00:54] | I’m not your ma. | 我不是你妈 |
[00:55] | Not my ma! | 不是我妈的妈 |
[00:59] | We love Red Planet Diaries! What do you love? | 我们爱死《火星日记》了 你爱什么东西呢 |
[01:02] | I love working hard to | 我爱努力工作 |
[01:03] | achieve positive changes in the human condition. | 使人类社会进步啊 |
[01:05] | And we’re exactly the same! | 我们完全是一样的 |
[01:08] | Now leave us alone, we got four more episodes. | 现在别管我俩了 我们还要看四集 |
[01:12] | Out here in sp– | 身处外太 |
[01:14] | Out! Go to school! | 出去 给我上学去 |
[01:18] | -Enjoy your little victory, mother. -Yeah! | -好好享受您小小胜利吧母亲 -就是 |
[01:20] | But we can still watch the last four episodes after school | 但我们放学后照样可以在大结局之前 |
[01:23] | -before tonight’s finale. -Yeah! | -看完那四集 -就是 |
[01:25] | No, you can’t. | 不 你放学后不能看 |
[01:26] | I told you I need your help at the bakery after school. | 我告诉过你 我需要你放学后来面包店帮忙 |
[01:28] | Well, I’m sorry, but we are unavailable. | 那么抱歉 我们没有空 |
[01:31] | Well, that would be a problem | 如果我这是在请求你帮忙的话 |
[01:33] | if I were asking you, but I’m not asking you, | 这是个问题 然而我没问你的意见 |
[01:35] | I’m telling you… that you will be at the bakery | 我就是在告诉你 你必须得来帮忙 |
[01:37] | immediately after school, end of conversation. | 放学后马上出现在面包店 这次谈话结束 |
[01:42] | No! | 拒绝 |
[01:52] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:56] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:00] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:04] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:08] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:13] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:17] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:21] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:24] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:29] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:32] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:36] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[02:44] | Lemme ‘splain our relationship as I understand it. | 我觉得咱俩的关系是这样的 |
[02:46] | You and I do anything for each other | 我们不管要求对方做什么 |
[02:48] | that we ask each other to do. | 对方都会赴汤蹈火去做 |
[02:50] | You and I are going up against Topanga. | 我俩要一起反抗托庞嘉 |
[02:51] | Lemme ‘splain our new relationship– see ya! | 那么我来解释一下我俩的最新关系 再见 |
[02:55] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[02:56] | This isn’t about Red Planet Diaries or the bakery. | 这与《火星日记》和面包店无关 |
[02:58] | Riley, do what your mother wants. | 莱丽 听你妈妈的话 |
[03:00] | This is about reaching the age | 这是关于我们变成熟 |
[03:01] | where we determine what’s important. | 能自己决定什么最重要 |
[03:03] | I am not afraid of my own mother. | 我又不怕自己的亲妈 |
[03:05] | Why does she have this effect on people? | 她为什么这么有影响力 |
[03:09] | Very bad, very bad, very bad, very bad, very– | 很不好很不好很不好很不好很 |
[03:11] | You! What did you do? | 你 你又干什么坏事了 |
[03:13] | -She called you? -She didn’t have to! | -她给你打电话了 -她不需要给我打电话 |
[03:16] | I sensed it as soon as the sky turned black! | 从天空充满硝烟那一刻起我就感觉到了 |
[03:20] | And you! How did you let this happen? | 还有你 你咋不管管她呢 |
[03:22] | You’re supposed to be her best friend! | 你不是她好闺蜜吗 |
[03:24] | People think we’re friends? | 大家认为我们是好闺蜜 |
[03:26] | Ha! People! | 哈 愚蠢的人类 |
[03:28] | Where do I sit? I sit here now. | 我坐哪来着 我现在要坐这 |
[03:31] | Fine. I’m the Maya now. The way it always shoulda been. | 可以 现在我是玛雅了 我本来就应该投胎做玛雅 |
[03:37] | Riley, apologize to your mother and do whatever she asks. | 莱丽 向你妈妈道歉然后听她的话 |
[03:40] | Yeah. The finale’s probably not even gonna be any good. | 就是 大结局说不定一点都不好看 |
[03:42] | You guys aren’t even watching it? | 你们居然不看 |
[03:44] | -Are you crazy? -Red Planet sleepover at my house! | -你疯了吗 -晚上来我家看《火星日记》 |
[03:46] | I’m bringin’ s’mores! | 我会带零食的 |
[03:48] | Riley, let it go. You can’t win this. | 莱丽 放弃吧 你不可能赢过你妈妈的 |
[03:51] | What is the matter with everybody? | 你们这些人都怎么了 |
[03:53] | This is normal, healthy teenage rebellion. | 这就是一般的青少年叛逆 |
[03:54] | This is supposed to happen. | 这样的事情很正常啊 |
[03:55] | I’m right on schedule. How could this go wrong? | 我叛逆的时间刚好 有什么错吗 |
[03:57] | Educate her, Hambone. | 快教育她 帅哥 |
[04:00] | Chapter One: Crushing defeats. | 第一章 镇压失败者 |
[04:04] | Godzilla… versus Japan. | 哥斯拉对战日本 |
[04:06] | Japan loses, Riley. | 日本输了 莱丽 |
[04:07] | Really loses. | 输得落花流水 |
[04:09] | -Tell her how bad they lose. -They lose so bad their voices | -快告诉她日本输得多惨 -他们惨败到三秒后 |
[04:11] | come out of their mouths three seconds later. | 才能说出话 |
[04:14] | How does that compare to what’s going on here? | 这跟现在这件事有什么可比性 |
[04:16] | Because what’s going on here is Godzilla versus Riley. | 因为现在上演的是哥斯拉对战莱丽 |
[04:19] | You’re Riley. | 你就是莱丽 |
[04:20] | I’m a teenager. I’m in high school, I have rights, | 我是个青少年 我上高中了 我有权利 |
[04:23] | and it’s time that I said so. | 现在就是我反抗的时间 |
[04:26] | I’m Riley. I’m a walnut. I’m in high school. | 我是莱丽 我是颗小胡桃 我上高中了 |
[04:30] | I have rights, and it’s time that I said so. | 我有权利 现在就是我反抗的时间 |
[04:33] | And now there’s this. | 然后就会发生这样的事情 |
[04:39] | Mommy is not a hammer. | 妈咪可不是一把锤子 |
[04:41] | I know what I married. | 我知道我娶的是什么 |
[04:43] | So you just happened to have a hammer in your desk. | 所以你的抽屉里恰好有一把锤子 |
[04:46] | Oh, yeah. That’s a new thing that’s gonna happen now. | 噢没错 这是个小新闻 |
[04:48] | Whatever I need is gonna be right here in this desk. | 现在我需要的东西全都在这个抽屉里 |
[04:59] | This isn’t just Godzilla versus Riley. | 这并不只是哥斯拉对战莱丽 |
[05:01] | This is Godzilla versus Riley and her faithful sidekick Maya. | 这是哥斯拉对战莱丽和她的坚定后盾玛雅 |
[05:04] | Ring power! | 戒指能量 |
[05:05] | I don’t do that. | 我不会做这个的 |
[05:16] | Thank you, come again. | 谢谢惠顾 下次再来 |
[05:21] | Thank you, come again. | 谢谢惠顾 下次再来 |
[05:27] | Thank you, come again. | 谢谢惠顾 下次再来 |
[05:31] | Gee, Mom, it must be tough when your oldest child lets you down, | 妈妈 看起来家里的老大让你失望了 |
[05:35] | and you don’t have any other children | 但是你又没有别的孩子把爱都献给你 |
[05:37] | to give all of your love. Oh, wait, here’s one now. | 让你真的很难受啊 哦对了 这有一个呢 |
[05:40] | Hi, Mommy! | 嗨 妈咪 |
[05:42] | Auggie, she’s on her way. | 奥吉 她已经在来的路上了 |
[05:44] | She’d be very foolish to be anywhere else. | 她敢去其他地方的话那就太愚蠢了 |
[06:01] | – Out here in space – Out here in space, yeah, word, huh | -身处外太空 -身处外太空 耶 呦 |
[06:04] | – I kiss your green face – I can kiss your green face, unh! | -我亲吻你绿色的脸 -我亲吻你绿色的脸 哈 |
[06:06] | – But it feels like you’re light years away – Yeah, light years away | -但是感觉你离我几光年远 -耶 几光年远 |
[06:12] | word! | 搞定 |
[06:14] | Riley, are you sure about this? | 莱丽 你确定要这样吗 |
[06:16] | I’ll tell you what I’m sure of, little Maya. | 我告诉你我要做什么 小玛雅 |
[06:17] | There comes a time in the life of every young person | 现在是我为自己挺身而出的时候 |
[06:19] | where they stand up and say, “I am me.” | 大声喊出”我就是我”的时候 |
[06:22] | And if I’m wrong, then it’s up to the world to say so. | 如果我错了 那就轮到这个世界说了算 |
[06:25] | Red Planet Diaries, episode 67, A Mother’s Vengeance! | 《火星日记》 第67集 一位母亲的报复 |
[06:29] | The one where the teenage daughter stands up to her mother | 一位母亲有个不听话的青春期女儿 |
[06:30] | and says, “I am me.” | 她反抗说”我就是我” |
[06:32] | Sheer coinkydink. Let’s watch. | 这绝对是巧合 接着看吧 |
[06:34] | Special note: This show contains scenes of graphic violence, | 特别提醒 本节目包含暴力画面 |
[06:38] | and is also Amber Tweddington’s final episode. | 并且这是安布尔·特丁顿出演的最后一集 |
[06:43] | It’s just TV, Maya. You and I, we’re real life. | 这就是个电视节目 玛雅 你和我活在现实中 |
[06:46] | Okay, let’s go with that. | 好吧 你开心就好 |
[06:47] | How would the two be different in this case? | 在这种情况下现实和节目有什么区别呢 |
[06:49] | TV’s all exaggerated, it’s all too big for no reason. | 电视节目很夸张的 它们都没有理由地夸大其词 |
[06:59] | But here in real life, a mother’s reaction | 但我们活在现实里 一个母亲对于她的青春期女儿 |
[07:01] | to her teenage daughter asserting a newfound sense of maturity could only go good. | 坚持主张新的成熟认知只会有好的结果 |
[07:16] | We’re on TV! | 我们在节目里 |
[07:19] | Oh. Okay! | 喔 好吧 |
[07:21] | You are now just as much a part of this as she is, accomplice. | 你跟她一样都参与了这一切 是个共犯 |
[07:23] | I told her she should be with you. | 我劝她过去帮您了 |
[07:24] | Half-heartedly? | 敷衍了事的 |
[07:26] | -Whole Maya Hartedly! -Is this true? | -全心全意的 -真的吗 |
[07:27] | She said, “Are you sure you should be doing this?” | 她说”你确定要这样吗” |
[07:29] | and I said, “Yes,” | 然后我说”是的” |
[07:30] | Because the time has come where I should be able to make my own decisions. | 因为现在已经到了我该自己做决定的时候了 |
[07:34] | Uh-huh. And so you decided to not | 是吗 然后你决定不去面包店 |
[07:36] | show up at the bakery. That was your first decision? | 这就是你的第一个决定吗 |
[07:39] | Tonight’s finale is a very big deal in the lives | 今晚的大结局对我这一代人来说 |
[07:42] | -of my generation. -You could record the finale. | -是一件大事 -你可以把大结局录下来啊 |
[07:44] | Oh, we are! | 喔 我们录了 |
[07:47] | Maya, leave! | 玛雅 你走吧 |
[07:50] | Maya would never– | 玛雅肯定不会 |
[07:53] | Aw, you scared my friend away. | 啊 你把我的朋友吓跑了 |
[07:57] | I would like to, at this time, thank you for all you do | 我想现在感谢你所做的一切 |
[08:01] | and give you this card to lift your spirits, | 并把这张卡片送给你 希望你的心情能好起来 |
[08:04] | because you’re so disappointed in Riley. | 因为你对莱丽感到非常失望 |
[08:08] | Okay, Auggie, thank you. | 好的 奥吉 谢谢你 |
[08:10] | The card has a dollar in it. All you do is give, give, give | 这张卡里有一美元 你只要狠狠地给莱丽 |
[08:15] | to Riley, and I’ve given you a dollar. | 一点颜色看看 那我就会给你这一美元 |
[08:18] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[08:19] | -Auggie? – Think about it. | -奥吉 -好好考虑 |
[08:24] | -Riley– -Was I not a good child? | -莱丽 -我不是个好孩子吗 |
[08:26] | -You were a very good child. -Am I not a good person? | -你是个很好的孩子 -我不是个好人吗 |
[08:28] | -Get there. -I believe I am entitled– | -有话直说 -我相信我有权利 |
[08:30] | Ooh, what was that you just said? | 喔 你刚刚说什么 |
[08:32] | -What? -That word that you just used. What was it? | -什么 -你刚刚用的那个词是什么 |
[08:35] | I believe I am entitled… | 我相信我有权利 |
[08:38] | to be in charge of my own life now. | 对自己的生活负责 |
[08:40] | Uh-huh. And I believe I am entitled to ground you for two weeks, | 嗯哼 而我相信我有权利罚你关两个星期禁闭 |
[08:45] | but I’m not going to do that. | 但我不打算这么做 |
[08:46] | -Good. -I’m going to ground you for three weeks. | -很好 -我要罚你关三个星期禁闭 |
[08:49] | You sat in the bay window for three days. | 你给我在凸窗这里坐三天 |
[08:52] | No computer, no phone, no finale. | 不准用电脑和手机 不可以看大结局 |
[08:54] | You sit here, and you think about how maybe you are a good person now, | 乖乖坐在这里 然后好好想想你现在是个好人 |
[08:58] | but it’s because your parents raised you right. | 是因为你的父母好好地将你抚养长大 |
[09:00] | And we helped you make all of the right decisions, | 我们也帮助你做出每一个正确的决定 |
[09:02] | except for this one! | 除了现在这一个 |
[09:04] | Raised you right! | 好好地抚养长大 |
[09:09] | Because that’s what ending with the entitlement you believe you’re due. | 因为这就是你坚信自己拥有的权利给你带来的下场 |
[09:12] | So, you sit. And you think. | 所以给我坐下 然后想清楚了 |
[09:14] | And if you think correctly, at the end of three weeks, | 如果三周后你想明白了 |
[09:18] | I’ll get an apology. | 你会给我道歉的 |
[09:20] | Hey, you. Go home. She’s grounded. | 嘿 你给我回家去 她被禁足了 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Okay. I thought about it. | 好 我想完了 |
[09:47] | You can do this? | 你有权这么做吗 |
[10:06] | The greatest finale in the history of television! | 电视节目历史上最棒的大结局 |
[10:09] | And Farkle didn’t even guess what happened! | 而且法尔科都没有猜到结局走向 |
[10:11] | And he didn’t spoil it for me, Lucas, or anybody! | 也没有对我和卢卡斯还有其他人剧透 |
[10:14] | I brought s’mores! | 我带了零食 |
[10:16] | It was too good! I could never spoil anything that good! | 真是太好看了 我才不会剧透那么精彩的剧情 |
[10:24] | Even I didn’t guess that Blarg | 连我都没有猜到布拉葛是人类 |
[10:26] | was the human and everybody else was the Martian! | 而其他的都是火星人 |
[10:34] | -You didn’t see it? -How could you have not seen it? | -你们没看吗 -你们怎么会没看呢 |
[10:37] | You watched every episode to prepare. | 你们可是为了看大结局把之前的每一集都看了 |
[10:39] | I was grounded. | 我被禁足了 |
[10:40] | You? But you’re Riley. | 你吗 你可是莱丽啊 |
[10:41] | Godzilla took my laptop. | 哥斯拉没收了我的笔记本电脑 |
[10:43] | -What about your phone? -She took that, too, Godzilla’s crafty. | -那你手机呢 -也被没收了 哥斯拉太狡猾 |
[10:45] | -She took my phone, too. -How could she take your phone? | -我的手机也被她没收了 -她怎么能没收你的手机呢 |
[10:47] | Godzilla knows no boundaries. She’s Godzilla. | 哥斯拉不懂什么叫界限 谁让她是哥斯拉呢 |
[10:50] | Okay… that’s my wife we’re talkin’ about. | 好吧 你们说的可是我老婆 |
[10:54] | -So? -So she might hear! | -那又怎样 -她可能会听到啊 |
[10:57] | How could Blarg be a human if he had two heads? | 布拉葛有两个脑袋怎么会是人呢 |
[10:59] | And if his name was Blarg? | 还有布拉葛这一看就不是人名啊 |
[11:00] | And if he was green? | 还有他是绿色的 |
[11:02] | He wasn’t! Everybody else was! | 他不是 别人都是 |
[11:03] | It was the audience who was mind wiped! Brilliant! | 是观众被洗脑了 简直是天才啊 |
[11:09] | We missed it. We missed the greatest moment of our lives. | 我们错过了 我们错过了人生中最美好的时刻 |
[11:14] | All right, she needs me, time’s up, back where you belong. | 好了 她需要我 时间到 回你自己地方去 |
[11:20] | Sometimes the battle just isn’t worth fighting. | 有时候战争不值得发动 |
[11:23] | A diplomatic solution might be preferable to the horrible cost of war. | 外交途径可能是避免战争巨大损失的最好方式 |
[11:32] | I would like to begin with peace talks. | 我想来一场和平对话 |
[11:34] | Is this an apology? | 你是要道歉吗 |
[11:36] | This is a diplomatic solution. | 这叫外交途径 |
[11:38] | May I sit at the table? | 我可以坐在桌子旁边吗 |
[11:41] | Why don’t we let her sit down and see what she has to say? | 我们何不让她坐下来 听听她怎么说呢 |
[11:51] | -Mother. -Daughter. | -母亲 -女儿 |
[11:54] | I understand that you wanted | 我理解您希望我去面包房帮忙 |
[11:55] | me at the bakery because it was important to you. | 因为那对您很重要 |
[11:57] | You understand that I wanted to do something else that was important to me, | 您也应该理解我也想做其它对我来说很重要的事 |
[12:00] | even though you didn’t see the value in it. | 尽管您没看到其中的价值 |
[12:02] | Bad road, Riley. | 你这是找死啊 莱丽 |
[12:03] | You don’t care about what’s important to me. | 您不在乎什么对我重要 |
[12:05] | You only care about what’s important to you. | 只在乎什么对自己重要 |
[12:08] | It’s good to see her again, huh? | 又见到她真好啊 是不是 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:11] | Really bad bumpy dirt road, | 你干嘛非得选这条路走啊 |
[12:14] | Riley, with no lights and a cliff, | 又脏又崎岖 在悬崖边 没有灯 |
[12:15] | and some sort of weird hitchhiker with a banjo! | 路边还有拿着班卓琴想搭便车的怪人 |
[12:19] | Turn around now! | 赶紧调头啊 |
[12:21] | You say I’m not entitled to feel this way? | 您是说我没有权利这么说吗 |
[12:24] | The name of the bad road is Entitlement Avenue, | 这条崎岖的路名叫权利大道 |
[12:26] | and right now, you are on the corner of Entitlement Avenue | 现在 你正站在权利大道的拐角处 |
[12:29] | and All About Me Boulevard. | 拐过去就是自我大道 |
[12:32] | Guess who’s house is there? | 猜猜谁的家在那儿 |
[12:37] | I’ve been a really good person my whole life. | 我一直表现很好 |
[12:40] | If you ground me the one time that I do something that you don’t like, | 如果因为我做了一次您不喜欢的事就禁足我 |
[12:42] | where is my reward for doing something good on all the other days? | 那我在其它日子里做的好事还有什么意义呢 |
[12:47] | Godzilla’s house! | 哥斯拉的家 |
[12:50] | And look! Godzilla’s come to say hello! | 快看 哥斯拉要跟你打招呼了 |
[12:55] | You think you deserve a reward for being a good person, | 你认为表现好应该得到奖励 |
[12:58] | that we should celebrate your goodness. Would you like a parade? | 我们应该庆祝你好的表现 你想要个游行吗 |
[13:01] | I suspect that’s a trap. | 我怀疑这是个陷阱 |
[13:06] | No, it isn’t. I think she’s knows that she’s being unreasonable. | 不是的 我认为她知道自己这样太不讲理了 |
[13:10] | And I think this is a very big moment for all of the kids in the world. | 我觉得这对我们这些孩子来说是个重大时刻 |
[13:14] | I don’t wanna see you right now. | 我现在不想看到你 |
[13:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[13:18] | You heard your monster. | 你听到怪兽说的了 |
[13:21] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[13:24] | Monster. | 怪兽 |
[13:27] | -That is unfair. -No! | -这不公平 -不 |
[13:28] | I’ll tell you what this is, this is disrespectful. | 我来告诉你这叫什么 这叫无礼 |
[13:32] | I’ll tell you what is fair. | 我告诉你什么叫公平 |
[13:33] | While you live under our roof, | 你住在我们家屋檐下 |
[13:35] | when we ask you to do something, you do it! | 我们让你做什么 你就该照做 |
[13:37] | -Do you understand? -But I’m such a good person, | -你明白了吗 -但是我表现那么好 |
[13:39] | how could something like this be happening? | 怎么会发生这种事呢 |
[13:41] | I’m just as surprised as you are! | 我和你一样惊讶 |
[13:44] | Don’t be. This is where we demonstrate strength, confidence, | 不用 我们在养育她时要展现出坚定 自信 和信任 |
[13:47] | and trust in her upbringing that will get her to the right decision. | 好让她能做出对的决定 |
[13:53] | Maybe it’s time I didn’t live under this roof anymore. | 也许时候到了 我不该再住在这个屋檐下了 |
[13:55] | Oh, come on, Riley. | 别这么说 莱丽 |
[13:57] | You’re a good kid! | 你是个好孩子 |
[13:59] | Parents pay for that with food, clothing, love, and shelter. | 父母给你提供食物 衣服 爱和住处 |
[14:02] | Did you forget about that? You have no job, no money, | 你忘了吗 你没有工作 没有收入 |
[14:06] | and everything you own, we gave you. | 你所拥有的一切 都是我们给你的 |
[14:08] | Fine. You can have them back. | 好 你们可以拿回去 |
[14:09] | I have $17 in my pocket and my boundless spirit. | 我钱包里还有十七块钱以及无限的精神 |
[14:14] | Okay, honey. This is the move you wanna play now? | 好的 亲爱的 你真想这么做是吗 |
[14:18] | You’re about to find out that your spirit has bounds. | 你会发现你的精神是有限的 |
[14:23] | That’s just great, Riley, you just drove off a cliff. | 这下好了 莱丽 你刚开下悬崖了 |
[14:25] | What kind of rat hole at the bottom of a cliff, | 在悬崖底部的老鼠洞里 |
[14:27] | are you gonna find for $17? | 你上哪去找十七块钱 |
[14:39] | Hi, honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[14:49] | -What happened? -We’re roommates! | -怎么了 -我们成室友了 |
[14:51] | Like we always wanted, yay! | 我们不是一直希望这样吗 太好了 |
[14:55] | This is the happiest day of my life. | 这是我生命中最开心的一天 |
[14:57] | -You are me forever. -Doin’ what we want. | -我俩永远在一起 -想干什么干什么 |
[15:00] | -Whatever we want. -Whenever we wanna do it. | -为所欲为 -随时随地 |
[15:02] | What’s the first thing you wanna do? | 你想干的第一件事是什么 |
[15:04] | Go home and be loved, but my parents don’t love me anymore. | 回家被爱 但是我父母不再爱我了 |
[15:07] | They love you forever. | 他们会永远爱你的 |
[15:09] | They took everything, Maya. I have nothing. | 他们把所有东西都没收了 我什么都没有了 |
[15:11] | All I have is my bunny nightlight, Horatio P. Hare. | 我只有兔子夜灯 霍雷肖·P·野兔 |
[15:14] | What’s the “P” Stand for? | P代表啥 |
[15:16] | Rabbit. | 兔子 |
[15:17] | -Riley. -Call me poor little Riley. | -莱丽 -叫我可怜的小莱丽 |
[15:21] | -Poor little Riley. -I need to prepare myself for my new life. | -可怜的小莱丽 -我要为我的新生活做准备了 |
[15:23] | I need to read Oliver Twist, | 我要读《雾都孤儿》 |
[15:25] | get gloves with no fingers, and see Annie. | 戴没有手指的手套 看音乐剧《安妮》 |
[15:28] | Yeah, and if this is your only outfit, | 如果你就剩这件衣服了 |
[15:30] | then what did you plan on wearing to school tomorrow and for the rest of your life? | 那你明天上学还有后半辈子都穿什么 |
[15:35] | Well… I was hopeful that you would lend me one of your old outfits | 这个嘛 我很希望你能借我件旧衣服 |
[15:39] | just until I got myself on my feet, and… began my job search. | 直到我开始找工作 自力更生 |
[15:42] | Just give me any old thing that you’re not using anymore. | 我只要你不用的旧东西 |
[15:48] | How do I look? | 我靓不靓 |
[15:50] | Desperate. | 闪瞎狗眼 |
[15:51] | Okay, so what job are you gonna interview for first? | 你要面试的第一个工作是什么 |
[15:54] | -Editor of Vogue? -That’s your first job out of school? | -《时尚》杂志的编辑 -那就是你离开学校的第一份工作吗 |
[15:56] | -I believe I’m qualified. -What’s on your resume? | -我坚信我能胜任 -你简历怎么写 |
[15:58] | -Editor of Vogue? -Then welcome to Vogue! | -《时尚》杂志的编辑 -欢迎加入我们 |
[16:00] | Oh, really, I got it? | 我成功了吗 |
[16:02] | What are you gonna do first? | 你入职后的第一件事是什么 |
[16:03] | Call my mom and tell her, | 通知我妈妈 |
[16:05] | because I want her to be so proud of me. | 因为我希望她为我感到骄傲 |
[16:07] | Oh, honey. | 孩子 |
[16:09] | Let it out. | 算了吧 |
[16:10] | I want to go home, Maya. | 玛雅 我想回家了 |
[16:12] | I hurt my mom. | 我伤害了妈妈 |
[16:14] | But I can’t go home. | 但我又不能回家 |
[16:16] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:17] | Because I don’t want her to win. | 因为我不想让她赢 |
[16:20] | Riley, your mother is the strongest, smartest woman I know. | 莱丽 你妈妈是我知道的最强悍最聪明的女人 |
[16:24] | This isn’t gonna break her. | 你走了也不会打败她的 |
[16:26] | Nothing can break her. | 没什么能打败她 |
[16:31] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[16:34] | -You’re not dying. -Mommy’s dying? | -你不会死的 -妈妈要死了吗 |
[16:35] | She’s not dying. | 她不会死 |
[16:37] | Riley is my entire reason for being. | 莱丽是我活下去的全部希望 |
[16:40] | Well, you still have me. | 没事 你还有我呢 |
[16:43] | No! | 没有用 |
[16:45] | Am I not enough for you? | 我对你来说不够吗 |
[16:47] | No… | 远远不够 |
[16:50] | That’s honest. | 真是句大实话 |
[16:53] | Okay, I just need to stop thinking about this. | 好吧 我不再想这件事就好了 |
[16:55] | I’m just gonna go to sleep. | 我要睡觉了 |
[16:56] | Where do I sleep, please? | 但我睡哪呢 |
[16:58] | Oh, we can sleep in my bunk beds. | 我们可以睡在我的双层床上 |
[16:59] | Ooh, you have bunk beds? Where? | 你有双层床 在哪 |
[17:01] | You get the lower! | 你睡下铺 |
[17:07] | The lower is taken. | 下铺已经被占了 |
[17:15] | I surrender. I apologize. I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 我认输 我道歉 我很抱歉 我错了 |
[17:17] | I love you. I’m an idiot. | 我爱你们 我是个笨蛋 |
[17:20] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[17:23] | But I agree with the idiot thing. | 我更同意你是个笨蛋 |
[17:26] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈在哪 |
[17:31] | I surrender. You are a good person, | 我认输 你是个好孩子 |
[17:34] | and you’re the best daughter anyone could have. | 你是天底下最棒的女儿 |
[17:37] | Thanks, not my ma. | 谢谢 虽然你不是我妈 |
[17:38] | Not you. Where’s Riley? | 不是跟你说的 莱丽在哪 |
[17:40] | She went to apologize to you. | 她回家跟你道歉了 |
[17:42] | She’s been crying all night. She felt horrible. | 她很难过 哭了一晚上 |
[17:44] | I would’ve called to tell you, but, oh, hey, I can’t. | 我本来想给你打电话的 但是我手机还在你那 |
[17:48] | Oh. Yeah, okay. | 对哦 拿着 |
[18:03] | -Mother. -Daughter. | -妈妈 -女儿 |
[18:05] | -Father. -Son. | -爸爸 -儿子 |
[18:07] | We wanna play, too. | 我们也想试试 |
[18:09] | Perhaps there is something you would like to say to me? | 你是不是想对我说点什么 |
[18:11] | No, please, you first. | 得了 你先说吧 |
[18:12] | -After you. -I couldn’t possibly. After you. | -你先 -你别客气了 你先 |
[18:15] | -Riley? -Okay, maybe I’m not really entitled to anything… | -莱丽 -好吧 也许我有自己的权利 |
[18:18] | but I know that I would never want to hurt you. | 但是我也知道我不该伤害你 |
[18:21] | -Mom? -When something’s important to you, | -妈妈 -如果某件事情对你很重要 |
[18:23] | I should really respect your feelings. | 我应该尊重你的感受 |
[18:25] | I should never have let it get to this point, | 我不应该让事情发展成这样 |
[18:27] | even though you were wrong. | 即使你是错的 |
[18:28] | That doesn’t matter. Yes, it does. | 那也不是问题 但那确实是个问题 |
[18:32] | Riley, do you know the difference between Martians and human beings? | 莱丽 你知道地球人和火星人之间的区别吗 |
[18:36] | The thing human beings are entitled to is to make a wrong decision every once in a while. | 地球人偶尔会犯错 |
[18:43] | And I hope that being wrong or right doesn’t matter as much | 我希望事情的对错 |
[18:46] | as remembering how much we mean to each other. | 跟我们对彼此的意义相比不值一提 |
[18:49] | -I love you, Riley. -I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[18:55] | Am I still grounded? | 我还需要继续禁足吗 |
[18:56] | You are so grounded. | 你当然还要继续禁足 |
[18:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:03] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[19:11] | I’m still your favorite, right, Dad? | 爸爸你还是最喜欢我对吗 |
[19:14] | Whatever you need, son. | 什么要求都可以 |
[19:16] | -Can I be grounded? -Ah, sure, why not? | -我能被禁足吗 -当然啦 |
[19:24] | Well… we got outta that one, huh? | 我们度过了这一劫是吧 |
[19:29] | Godzilla? | 哥斯拉 |
[19:31] | You know you’re Godzilla. | 你知道你是哥斯拉 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:44] | I am alone, I am forgotten. | 我万分孤独 被世人遗忘 |
[19:46] | Nobody cares about you when you’re grounded. | 在你禁足的时候没人关心你 |
[19:49] | The time is gonna pass quickly. | 时间过得很快 |
[19:50] | You’re serving your sentence with honor. | 你正在用心服刑 |
[19:52] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[19:57] | Out here in space I kiss your green face | 身处外太空 我亲吻你绿色的脸 |
[20:01] | But it feels like you’re light years away | 但是感觉你离我几光年远 |