时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -Are we best friends? -How could you even ask me that? | -我们是不是最好的朋友 -这还需要问吗 |
[00:05] | Yeah, but what are best friends? | 是啊 但什么是最好的朋友呢 |
[00:07] | You and I, who would do anything for each other. | 像咱们俩这样 愿意为对方做任何事情的人 |
[00:09] | Would you give me your kidney? | 你愿意把你的肾给我吗 |
[00:10] | I’d give you my left one. | 我愿意把我左边的那个给你 |
[00:12] | I want your right one. | 我想要你右边那个 |
[00:15] | But that’s Nicole Kidney. | 但那个是小肾妮可 |
[00:17] | Too bad, mine now. | 不好意思 现在是我的了 |
[00:19] | There is one final test you must pass. | 现在还剩下一个终极考验 |
[00:20] | I shall pass that test, | 我会通过考验的 |
[00:22] | because that’s how best friendy we are. | 因为我们是最好的朋友 |
[00:24] | Now give me that test. | 开始出题吧 |
[00:25] | Would you kidnap someone that really needed to be kidnapped, | 你愿意绑架一个很需要被绑架的人 |
[00:27] | and handcuff her to the radiator and lock the door | 并且把她和暖气片拷在一起 然后锁上门 |
[00:29] | and not tell anybody? | 不告诉任何人吗 |
[00:31] | Did you do something? | 你做什么了吗 |
[00:40] | Is that my bow? | 那是我的蝴蝶结吗 |
[00:42] | Yup. | 没错 |
[00:43] | You took my bow? | 你拿了我的蝴蝶结 |
[00:45] | Yup. | 是的 |
[00:47] | When did you take my bow? | 你什么时候拿了我的蝴蝶结 |
[00:49] | Hey, Sherlock, is there anything else jumpin’ out at you? | 嘿 神探夏洛克 你没别的可问了吗 |
[00:53] | Have you always had that lady? | 你一直有这个女人吗 |
[00:57] | No, brand-new. | 不是 全新的 |
[01:00] | And if you used my bow, does that make me an accomplice? | 如果你用了我的蝴蝶结 会让我成为共犯吗 |
[01:04] | If this wasn’t my room, I’d have nothing to do with this. | 如果这不是我的房间 我和这件事一点关系也没有 |
[01:08] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[01:09] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[01:18] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:22] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:27] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[01:30] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[01:35] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[01:39] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[01:43] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[01:47] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[01:50] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[01:56] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[01:59] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:03] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[02:04] | Girl Meets World S03E17 Girl Meets Hollyworld | 俏姑娘看世界 第三集第十七集 |
[02:11] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:13] | I stole a lady. | 我偷了一个女人 |
[02:16] | What happens now? | 现在会发生什么呢 |
[02:21] | So, um, how good of a lawyer are you? | 那 作为一个律师 你有多优秀 |
[02:24] | Never lost a case. | 从没输过一个案子 |
[02:26] | Oh. Well, that’s over. | 噢 好的 完蛋了 |
[02:31] | She’s already seen your face. | 她已经看过你的脸了 |
[02:33] | Yes. But she doesn’t know that my name is Riley Matthews. | 是的 但是她还不知道我的名字是莱丽·马修斯 |
[02:36] | Shnagel. | 史奈戈 |
[02:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:46] | Does she have a good reason for this? | 她对此有什么充分的理由吗 |
[02:48] | I am an international superstar. | 我是一个国际巨星 |
[02:50] | I will not be handcuffed to a radiator. | 不能把我拷在暖气片上 |
[02:53] | Hey, you said that just like Anastasia Boulangerie | 嘿 你说起话来跟安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 |
[02:57] | in the blockbuster thriller I Will Not Be ‘Andcuffed to a Radiator. | 在惊悚大片《不能把我拷在暖气片上》里一样 |
[03:02] | – Riley? – Yeah? | -莱丽 -怎么了 |
[03:03] | That is Anastasia Boulangerie. | 她就是安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 |
[03:15] | Where are my cookies? | 我的点心在哪儿 |
[03:16] | – What? – I want my French cookies. | -什么 -我想要我的点心 |
[03:18] | Do you know what they are called? | 你知道它们叫什么吗 |
[03:20] | Macaroons! | 马卡龙 |
[03:21] | Yes! You will be my new cookie bringer! | 是的 你是我的新任点心提供者了 |
[03:25] | Yay! Maya, yay! | 太好了 玛雅 耶 |
[03:28] | Riley, focus. We kidnapped Anastasia Boulangerie. | 莱丽 注意 我们绑架了安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 |
[03:31] | Oh! Well, go big or go home, I always say. | 好吧 就像我说的 要玩就票玩大的 |
[03:37] | Really? Never lost a case, huh? | 真的吗 从没输过一个案子 嗯 |
[03:40] | – Think you ever will? – No. | -有没有想过会输 -没有 |
[03:41] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[03:47] | This is not crème fra?che. This is whipped cream. | 这不是法式鲜奶油 这是生奶油 |
[03:51] | From a store. | 从商店里买的 |
[03:53] | I have failed you. | 我失职了 |
[03:56] | Oh, and you, street rat. You call this a flower? | 噢 还有你 街上的小老鼠 你管这个叫花 |
[04:01] | No, no, no. I call this a blob. | 不 不 不 我管这个叫一团糟 |
[04:04] | -Look, lady, you’re not our guest, you’re being… -Borrowed. | -听着 小姐 你不是我们的客人 你是被 -借过来的 |
[04:07] | – What? – Borrowed is what we did. | -什么 -我们只是借了你 |
[04:09] | I don’t like the other word. I like borrowed. | 我不喜欢其他词 我喜欢借这个词 |
[04:12] | I… I don’t think it makes a difference. | 我不觉得这有什么区别 |
[04:13] | Oh, yes, I think it does. | 噢 是的 我认为有区别 |
[04:14] | I don’t mind being borrowed. | 我不介意被借过来 |
[04:16] | It’s romantic, like a fountain. | 很浪漫 像喷泉一样 |
[04:19] | Get me a fountain. | 给我弄个喷泉 |
[04:24] | Why, you’re laughing because where are we gonna get a fountain? | 怎么 你笑我们不知道该去哪里弄一个喷泉 |
[04:27] | No, I’m laughing because what on earth is my father going | 不 我笑是因为不知道我爸会怎么 |
[04:29] | to put on the board for this one? | 在黑板上提起这件事 |
[04:34] | Squeak! | 吱吱 |
[04:43] | I wanted a chocolate fountain. | 我想要的是巧克力喷泉 |
[04:51] | And I wanted a chance for my mom to play one great role. | 我想要的是我妈妈可以有一个扮演好角色的机会 |
[04:55] | You went too far, do you understand? | 你做得太过了 懂吗 |
[04:58] | And I went too far because I am your best friend, | 我做过头是因为我是你的好朋友 |
[05:00] | but there are limits to best friendship. | 但是朋友之间是有界限的 |
[05:02] | There are no limits to us. | 我们之间没有界限 |
[05:04] | Good! Now, let’s just not do anything that could get us caught. | 很好 现在让我们什么也不做等着被抓起来吧 |
[05:16] | Look, I know what we did was wrong, | 听着 我知道我们做错了 |
[05:18] | but the reason I did it is because my mom’s up for a movie, | 但是我这么做的理由是我妈妈想参演一部电影 |
[05:20] | and I think she could really be right for the role. | 我觉得她真的很适合那个角色 |
[05:22] | What is it? | 是什么角色 |
[05:23] | The role of Katy, a down-on-her-luck waitress | 一个叫凯蒂的角色 她是一个运气不好的服务员 |
[05:25] | who’s always wanted to be an actress, | 一直想成为一个演员 |
[05:27] | has one daughter and one last shot at love. | 有一个女儿 还有一次 |
[05:29] | There is only one person in the world who could play this role! | 在这个世界上只有一个人能演好这个角色 |
[05:31] | – I know. – Anastasia Boulangerie! | -我知道 -安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 |
[05:34] | Yes, of course I will play the role! | 是的 我当然会扮演这个角色 |
[05:36] | I am perfect for everything! | 我适合扮演所有角色 |
[05:37] | Wait. Why did Maya borrow you | 等会儿 如果你已经得到这个角色了 |
[05:39] | if you already have the role? | 玛雅为什么还要绑架你 |
[05:41] | Are you not telling me the whole truth, Anastasia Boulangerie? | 你没有告诉我们实情吗 安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 |
[05:45] | Okay. Okay, there may be a certain insignificant unknown who is | 好吧 可能还有一些无名小卒 |
[05:51] | also up for the role. | 也想得到这个角色 |
[05:54] | And it’s Katy Hunter, isn’t it? | 是凯蒂·亨特 对吧 |
[05:56] | Yes. Katy ‘Unter. | 是的 凯蒂·翁特 |
[06:00] | Well, why don’t you just let Maya’s mother have this one, | 那为什么你不能让玛雅的妈妈演这个角色呢 |
[06:02] | and you go play Queen Francy-Pants of France? | 你可以扮演法国的热裤女王啊 |
[06:06] | Are we leakin’ again? | 这里又漏水了吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, we got a fountain. | 噢 我们有了个喷泉 |
[06:12] | Bobbie Jo? | 波比·乔 |
[06:13] | I am sure I have no idea of this Bobbie Jo who you say. | 我确定我不知道你说的波比·乔是谁 |
[06:16] | Oh, knock off the phony accent, Bobbie Jo, I know who you are. | 别怪腔怪调的了 波比·乔 我知道是你 |
[06:20] | Okay, fine! But this here does not leave this here room! | 好吧 但是这件事不许传出这间屋子 |
[06:26] | – What? – The? | -什么 -鬼 |
[06:29] | I always promised to keep your secret and I always have. | 我答应过要保守你的秘密 我一直也是这么做的 |
[06:33] | Yeah, Katy, you always have. | 是的 凯蒂 你一直这样做的 |
[06:34] | Mom, you know her? | 妈妈 你认识她 |
[06:37] | Oh! We kind of grew up together. | 哦 可以说我们是一起长大的 |
[06:42] | You grew up with Queen Pantsy-France of Pants? | 你和法式热裤女王一起长大的 |
[06:45] | Maya, I’m sorry I never told you about Bobbie Jo, | 玛雅 我很抱歉我从来没跟你提起过波比·乔 |
[06:47] | but she made me promise. | 但是她让我保密 |
[06:49] | Well, if this got out, it could ruin everything for me! | 如果这事儿泄露出去 我的一切就都毁了 |
[06:51] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[06:55] | Anastasia Boulangerie is not from France. | 安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里并不来自法国 |
[06:57] | What? | 什么 |
[06:59] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[07:01] | Where is she from? | 她从哪儿来的 |
[07:02] | She is from Possum Trot, Arkansas. | 她来自阿肯色州的鼠跑县 |
[07:06] | – What? – See? | -什么 -看见了吗 |
[07:08] | But you’re from Possum Trot, Arkansas. | 但你就是来自阿肯色州的鼠跑县 |
[07:10] | – What? – Riley, you knew that. | -什么 -莱丽 你知道的 |
[07:12] | I can’t stop. | 我停不下来了 |
[07:14] | Maya, you know how Maya Hart has Riley Matthews. | 玛雅 你知道玛雅·哈特和莱丽·马修斯的关系吧 |
[07:17] | Always and forever. | 永远都是好朋友 |
[07:18] | Well, Katy Grace Clutterbucket always thought she’d have… | 巧了 凯蒂·格蕾丝·克拉特巴克特曾经也认为她会永远拥有 |
[07:23] | – Bobbie Jo Thibodeaux. – How do? | -波比·乔·提伯度 -你们好 |
[07:27] | Your best friend was Anastasia Boulangerie? | 你曾经最好的朋友是安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 |
[07:30] | No. Uh, my best friend was Bobbie Jo Thibodeaux. | 不 我曾经最好的朋友是波比·乔·提伯度 |
[07:34] | I was never very close to Anastasia Boulangerie, who left. | 我跟后来离开的安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里并不怎么熟 |
[07:38] | But at one time, we would’ve done anything for each other. | 但是我们曾经一度愿意为对方做任何事 |
[07:43] | Maya, I don’t understand. How could this happen to best friends? | 玛雅 我不明白 最好的朋友之间怎么会发生这种事 |
[07:49] | Well, Mom, do you want me to set her free? | 那么 妈妈 你想让我们把她放了吗 |
[07:53] | No, Mama really wants this role. | 不想 你妈非常想要这个角色 |
[07:58] | No, really, how good a lawyer are you? | 说真的 作为一个律师 你到底有多厉害 |
[08:01] | Ha-ha. | 哈哈 |
[08:03] | Ha-ha. | 哈哈 |
[08:09] | So, we all heard from Yogi’s father, Officer Yogi, | 我们都听了尤吉的爸爸 尤吉警官讲述的 |
[08:14] | about gritty real life. | 现实中的世态炎凉 |
[08:15] | And now, to talk to you guys about a life of imagination, | 那么现在 就请萨拉的爸爸 一位电影导演 |
[08:18] | is Sarah’s father, a movie director. | 给我们讲讲充满想象的生活 |
[08:21] | The policeman had nothing to do with us. | 那个警察和我们没有任何关系 |
[08:24] | We’re in the clear. | 我们是清白的 |
[08:28] | I’m… a movie director. | 我 是一位电影导演 |
[08:33] | We’re fine. | 我们还好 |
[08:34] | And my next project is the new Anastasia Boulangerie, yeah, movie. | 我的下一个工作是安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里的 没错 新电影 |
[08:43] | We’re less fine. | 我们不太好 |
[08:46] | Does anybody know where she is? | 有谁知道她在哪吗 |
[08:47] | – Go crazy. – Bark! | – 装疯卖傻 – 汪 |
[08:50] | My name is DW Preminger, | 我叫DW·普雷明格 |
[08:53] | and I have my wonderful daughter to thank for the idea | 感谢我优秀的女儿在幕后替我的新电影出的点子 |
[08:55] | behind my new film about a struggling waitress. | 讲的是一位努力奋斗的女服务员的故事 |
[08:57] | – And her daughter – And her friends! | – 还有女服务员的女儿 – 还有她的朋友们 |
[08:59] | Yeah, that’s right. You think I’ve just been sitting here? | 是啊 没错 你们以为我就只是坐在这儿吗 |
[09:01] | I’ve been taking notes! | 我还在记笔记 |
[09:04] | I’ve been writing my screenplay. | 我还在写电影剧本 |
[09:07] | But in the fairy tale town that is Hollywood, | 但在神奇的好莱坞 |
[09:10] | there is actually an upstart contender challenging Ms. Boulangerie | 有一位自命不凡的竞争者 在和布朗热里女士 |
[09:14] | for this role, and you know, it just might happen, | 抢这个角色 你们也知道 竞争是难免的 |
[09:17] | because the world loves an undiscovered underdog. | 因为人们总是期待黑马 |
[09:22] | And also because… we can’t find the other one. | 而且 我们找不到另一个人了 |
[09:25] | So, does anybody know where she is? | 所以 有人知道布朗热里女士在哪儿吗 |
[09:28] | No! | 没有 |
[09:29] | I believe there was another thing you wanted to tell them, DW? | 我觉得你还没说完 是吧 DW |
[09:32] | You know what else the audience likes? | 你们知道观众还喜欢什么吗 |
[09:36] | “Authenticity!” | 真实性 |
[09:38] | So, in the interest of authenticity, DW Preminger’s going | 既然你们对真实性感兴趣 就让DW·普雷明格 |
[09:43] | to extend an invitation to the real life friends of his daughter’s imagination | 邀请我女儿现实生活中的朋友参演她创作的这部电影 |
[09:47] | because what could be more Hollywood authentic than holding out false hope… | 因为还有什么比虚假的希望更符合好莱坞式的真实呢 |
[09:55] | to you, who inspired the roles, to audition for the roles, of Dookas… | 请你们来试镜 你们正是这些角色的灵感来源 杜卡斯 |
[10:00] | – Dookas? – Zed… | – 杜卡斯 – 泽德 |
[10:01] | -Zed? -And Farkle Poopypants McStupidhead. | – 泽德 – 还有法尔科·便便裤·大傻蛋 |
[10:06] | Ha-ha, Dookus! | 哈哈 杜卡斯 |
[10:12] | – What about us? – Aren’t we in it? | -那我们呢 -没有我们的角色吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah, you sit on the side and don’t talk. | 有 你们坐在旁边 没有台词 |
[10:18] | That seems fair. | 还算公平 |
[10:19] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a missing actress to locate. | 那么 失陪了 我得去找那个失踪的女演员 |
[10:23] | You gonna call in the FBI? | 你要给联邦调查局打电话吗 |
[10:24] | No, I… was just gonna look around, but, hey! | 不 我就是四处找找 但是 嘿 |
[10:31] | You see, Maya, I have good ideas. | 你看 玛雅 我也有好主意 |
[10:33] | Worst… sidekick… ever. | 世界上 最差的 搭档 |
[10:41] | Free time. I don’t remember the last time I had free time. | 放假咯 我都忘了上次放假是什么时候了 |
[10:45] | What does one do with free time? | 放假该干什么 |
[10:52] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[10:54] | Define felony. | 界定一下重罪 |
[10:57] | Oh my gosh. It’s Anastasia Boulangerie and she’s holding a radiator. | 我的天哪 是安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 她还抱着暖气片 |
[11:02] | Oui. I am holding a radiator because the FBI | 对 因为联邦调查局在追踪我 |
[11:05] | is hot on my trail and they had to move me. | 她们不得不转移我 我只好抱着暖气片 |
[11:08] | I believe you are familiar with my captors? | 你和抓我的人一定很熟吧 |
[11:12] | Captors? | 抓你的人 |
[11:13] | No, we only borrowed her, Mommy. | 不 我们只是借用她一下 妈妈 |
[11:16] | Did they only borrow you? | 她们真的只是借用你吗 |
[11:17] | Actually, I am enjoying myself, yes. | 事实上 我过得很愉快 没错 |
[11:19] | Okay, good. Because otherwise it’s kidnapping! | 好 那就好 否则这就是绑架了 |
[11:21] | – Don’t do that! – We won’t. | -别绑架人 -我们不会的 |
[11:24] | There are consequences, you know. | 绑架他人是有后果的 清楚吗 |
[11:28] | Anastasia Boulangerie is actually Bobbie Jo Thibodeux, my old friend | 安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里其实就是我的老朋友 |
[11:33] | from Possum Trot, Arkansas. | 来自阿肯色州鼠跑县的波比·乔·迪比多 |
[11:34] | Really? That’s a little hard to believe. | 真的吗 有点难以置信 |
[11:38] | Well, believe it, sister. | 那么 信了吧 姐们儿 |
[11:42] | You know, I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. | 我知道难以置信 但这是事实 |
[11:45] | We were best friends. | 我们以前是好朋友 |
[11:47] | I don’t know about that. Real best friends don’t fall apart. | 我不这么想 真正的好朋友不会分开 |
[11:50] | Real best friends would do anything for each other. | 真正的好朋友愿意为彼此做任何事 |
[11:53] | But I bet that you have loads of best friends | 但我打赌 你现在肯定有很多好朋友 |
[11:56] | now that you’re rich and famous. | 你既有钱 又出名 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry, Katy. | 对不起 凯蒂 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry that I made it hard to believe. | 很抱歉我让事情变成了这样 |
[12:10] | I’m Katy Grace. | 我是凯蒂·格蕾丝 |
[12:15] | And I’m Bobbie Jo. | 我是波比·乔 |
[12:17] | And together… | 我们是 |
[12:19] | We are the Singin’ Possum Trotters! | 唱着歌的鼠跑跑 |
[12:26] | Oh there’s a fish and a bear and a cow over there | 噢 那儿有条鱼 有只熊 还有一头奶牛 |
[12:28] | But you won’t find better friends nowhere | 但我们友情深厚无人能比 |
[12:30] | ‘Cause I’m Katy Grace | 凯蒂·格蕾丝 |
[12:32] | And I’m Bobbie Jo | 和波比·乔 |
[12:34] | Now wind us up and watch us go! | 把我们分开就走着瞧 |
[12:36] | – Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. – Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! | -天哪 天哪 天哪 -妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 |
[12:42] | Oh, I would love to do-si-do with you, | 噢 我很想和你一起跳舞 |
[12:45] | but I can’t unless you unlock me from this radiator. | 但你得把我从暖气片上解开 |
[12:47] | Do you trust me, old friend? | 你信任我吗 老朋友 |
[12:48] | I’ve always trusted you. Maya? | 我一直信任你 玛雅 |
[12:51] | – Are you sure, Mom? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 妈妈 -我确定 |
[13:04] | It was nice knowin’ you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[13:10] | All right, let’s do this thing. | 好了 咱们来跳舞吧 |
[13:15] | Oh, I’m Bobbie Jo | 我是波比·乔 |
[13:16] | And I’m Katy Grace | 我是凯蒂·格蕾丝 |
[13:18] | And we go together anyplace | 我们形影不离 |
[13:24] | It’s me and you and you and me | 你和我 我和你 |
[13:25] | And that’s the way it’ll always be | 在一起 不分离 |
[13:27] | – Is it over? – It has to be! | -结束了吗 -该结束了 |
[13:29] | Big finish! | 完美的收场 |
[13:30] | No, it isn’t over. | 不 还没完 |
[13:33] | We go together, we’re friends forever | 一辈子的好朋友 我们永远在一起 |
[13:37] | And ever and ever | 不分离呀不分离 |
[13:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:45] | Just real feelings. | 就是真情流露 |
[13:49] | We played all the county fairs. | 我们在那么多次县城集市上演出过 |
[13:51] | Promised each other… that if either one of us ever got famous, | 我们互相保证 无论哪个人出名了 |
[13:56] | we’d be happy for each other. | 我们都会为对方开心的 |
[14:00] | I always have been. | 我一直替你开心 |
[14:01] | Bobbie Jo, I would never take anything away from you. | 波比·乔 我永远不会从你身边抢走什么 |
[14:04] | I know that, Katy. I know you wouldn’t. | 我知道 凯蒂 我知道你不会 |
[14:08] | Look at you two. Is fame and fortune really worth | 看看你们 闺蜜俩因为名利而分离 |
[14:11] | being separated from your best friend? | 这样真的值得吗 |
[14:14] | – Yeah. – Of course not. | -值得 -当然不值得 |
[14:18] | I don’t get this. | 我就不明白了 |
[14:20] | -Neither do I. -I don’t care how famous you got. | -我也不明白 -不管你现在多出名 |
[14:22] | Friends are supposed to be friends. | 都不应该忘记朋友 |
[14:24] | Why didn’t you miss her more? | 你难道不想念她吗 |
[14:28] | Well, I think maybe she did. | 嗯 我觉得她应该很想我 |
[14:31] | Yeah. The way I see it, you could’ve lifted up that radiator | 是啊 在我看来 你本可以抱着暖气片 |
[14:34] | and gotten away any time you wanted. | 随时逃跑 |
[14:36] | I would hardly call this a kidnapping. | 这很难称之为绑架 |
[14:39] | Okay, fine, it wasn’t. | 行了 这不是绑架 |
[14:41] | I knew it was Maya from all the pictures I’d seen of you. | 我认识玛雅 我看过你的好多照片 |
[14:44] | You looked me up? | 你查过我 |
[14:46] | Maybe a little. | 算是吧 |
[14:47] | You checkin’ up on us? | 你查过我们 |
[14:48] | Congratulations on gettin’ married again. | 恭喜你再婚 |
[14:50] | He seems like a really a good man. | 他看上起像是个好男人 |
[14:53] | He’s wonderful. | 他很好 |
[14:54] | I got my baby girl and a husband who loves me. | 我有一个女儿 还有一个很爱我的老公 |
[14:58] | I love my life. | 我爱我的生活 |
[15:00] | Yeah. I love my life, too. | 是啊 我也爱我的生活 |
[15:04] | So… you will not be auditioning for the role of Katy anymore? | 那么 你不会继续为凯蒂的角色试镜了 |
[15:10] | Against you? Me against you for the role of me? | 和你争 我和你争扮演我的角色 |
[15:17] | No, I’ll be auditioning. | 我会去试镜的 |
[15:21] | And I’m gonna beat you. | 我会打败你的 |
[15:25] | They were best friends once, Maya. | 他们曾经是最好的朋友 玛雅 |
[15:28] | Now they’re going against each other. | 现在他们针尖对麦芒 |
[15:29] | Best friends are supposed to stay best friends. | 好朋友应该一直都是好朋友 |
[15:31] | Mm, I don’t think they know that. | 呃 我觉得她们不明白这一点 |
[15:43] | Hey, Sarah. | 嘿 萨拉 |
[15:44] | We’re here to audition for the roles of Dookas, Zed and Farkle. | 我们来是为了杜卡斯 泽德和法尔科的角色试镜 |
[15:48] | Yeah, you and the rest of the city. | 是啊 城里的其他人也是一样 |
[15:58] | I’m not happy! | 我不开心 |
[16:00] | I’m wearin’ my cowboy hat. | 我戴着我的牛仔帽 |
[16:02] | I’m wearin’ my cowboy hat! | 我戴着我的牛仔帽 |
[16:04] | My moment’s gonna be my cowboy hat! | 哪里有我就有我的牛仔帽 |
[16:08] | Am I an idiot? | 我是个傻子么 |
[16:09] | I withhold judgment because I’m smart enough to know what happens next. | 我要保留意见 因为我很清楚接下来会发生什么 |
[16:13] | Lucas! I’m up in the air! | 卢卡斯 我在空中 |
[16:15] | Yeah, that’s how I did it. | 是啊 我当时就是这样 |
[16:18] | Anastasia! There you are, my darling! | 安娜斯塔西娅 亲爱的 你在这里啊 |
[16:21] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[16:22] | I took some time to consider my, how you say, priorities. | 我花了一些时间来考虑 怎么说 优先级 |
[16:25] | – What? – Priorities. | -什么 -优先级 |
[16:26] | – What? – I been thinkin’ about stuff! | -什么 -我在想事情 |
[16:28] | What just happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:30] | All right, look… | 好吧 你看 |
[16:32] | I’m all for Hollywood fairy tales… but the truth is, | 我坚信好莱坞童话 但事实是 |
[16:38] | she’s a big box office draw, and you’re not. | 她是票房的保证 但你不是 |
[16:41] | Anastasia, the role is yours, | 安娜斯塔西娅 这个角色是你的 |
[16:42] | unless someone has a real good reason why it isn’t. | 除非有人有很好的理由说明你为什么不合适 |
[16:44] | – Authenticity? – Sorry. What? | -真实性 -抱歉 你说什么 |
[16:46] | You said that authenticity was a very big deal to you? | 你说过真实性对你来说是很重要的对吧 |
[16:48] | No, I said that authenticity was a very big deal to the audience. | 不 我说的是真实性对于观众来说是十分重要的 |
[16:51] | I prefer pretty people sayin’ stuff. | 我比较喜欢长得好看的人来说故事 |
[16:53] | My mother’s pretty, and she says stuff just as good as she does. | 我妈妈很好看 她说的就像她做的一样好 |
[16:56] | Yeah? Let’s see if that’s so. | 是吗 来看看是不是这样 |
[17:00] | Would you like a moment to prepare? | 你需要准备一下么 |
[17:02] | I’ve been prepared my whole life. | 我随时准备着呢 |
[17:04] | I know it by heart. | 全在我心里装着 |
[17:05] | I’ll read the parts of Smiley and Banana. | 我会读笑笑和香蕉的台词 |
[17:08] | – Banana? – I’m Smiley! | -香蕉 -我是笑笑 |
[17:10] | No, I’m going to perform the scene to this Riley and this Maya. | 不 我会对着这个莱丽和这个玛雅表演这一段 |
[17:16] | Because they’ve always kept me real. | 因为她们让我保持真实 |
[17:22] | Actually, it only looks like nothin’ ever went right for me. | 其实我的生活好像一直就不太对 |
[17:27] | Maybe bein’ walked out on by the wrong guy | 也许错误的人离开 |
[17:30] | is what allowed the right guy to walk in. | 是为了让对的人可以进入 |
[17:34] | Maybe watchin’ my daughter discover the joy of a best friend | 也许让我的女儿发现好朋友的乐趣 |
[17:39] | is what teaches me who mine really are. | 也让我明白了我的好朋友是谁 |
[17:44] | And maybe bein’ apart… | 也许分开 |
[17:49] | is supposed to show you how hard you’re supposed to fight to stay together. | 是为了让你明白你应该多么努力来维持这种亲密的关系 |
[17:54] | ‘Cause a true friend is the best thing that life has to offer. | 因为一个真正的朋友是生活给你的最好的礼物 |
[18:00] | Anastasia? | 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[18:02] | I could never beat that. | 我可没法超越她 |
[18:03] | – Why not? – Because I, uh… | -为什么 -因为我 |
[18:06] | don’t believe in it. | 不相信这个 |
[18:07] | Yes, maybe I’m this, so I could be that, pish-posh. | 是的 也许我是这个 我也可以是那个 巴拉巴拉 |
[18:10] | I am who I am, and this is who I am. | 我就是我 这就是我 |
[18:13] | Give the role to her. She was born to play it. | 把角色给她吧 她就是为这个角色而生的 |
[18:18] | But you’re Anastasia Boulangerie. | 但你是安娜斯塔西娅·布朗热里 |
[18:21] | And she is Katy Hunter. | 她是凯蒂·亨特 |
[18:23] | Real person. | 真人 |
[18:24] | Bravo. | 精彩 |
[18:31] | Be careful bein’ famous. | 成名了要小心点 |
[18:33] | It’s easy to forget who you are. | 很容易迷失自我 |
[18:37] | Girls! You can borrow me anytime! | 姑娘们 你们随时都可以借用我 |
[18:42] | Au revoir! | 再会 |
[18:46] | – I’m Bobbie Jo – I’m Katy Grace | -我是波比·乔 -我是凯蒂·格蕾丝 |
[18:55] | – I want to play Smiley! – You’re not right for it. | -我想扮演笑笑 -你不合适 |
[18:59] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[19:05] | Mr. Matthews, what do you call being best friends with someone | 马修斯先生 你怎么看和某人成为好朋友 |
[19:09] | one day and then growing apart forever? | 然后长大后却永远分开 |
[19:12] | Unfortunately, I call that normal, Maya. | 非常不幸 我觉得很正常 玛雅 |
[19:14] | No. | 不 |
[19:16] | Don’t worry, Maya. Nothing could change us. | 别担心 玛雅 什么也不能改变我们 |
[19:19] | Not even Hollywood. | 好莱坞也不行 |
[19:33] | Thank you! Thank you very much! | 谢谢你们 非常感谢 |
[19:37] | Oh, my gosh! Farkle, you got the part! | 哦 天哪 法尔科 你拿到角色了 |
[19:39] | No. | 没有 |
[19:41] | Just keepin’ the costume? | 只是保留戏服 |
[19:43] | What costume? | 什么戏服 |
[19:46] | Yeah, listen up, Sy. You tell them | 是啊 听好了 小西 你跟他们说 |
[19:48] | I only want to be semi-regular. All right? | 我只愿意半常规出演 明白么 |
[19:52] | I show up when I want to, | 我想出现的时候会出现 |
[19:53] | tell ’em to get workin’ on my catch phrases. | 让他们赶快把我的口头禅定下来 |
[19:55] | I don’t know, somethin’ like… Zay what? | 我不知道 像是“说什么” |
[19:59] | Zay, you got the part! | 小赛 你拿到角色了 |
[20:01] | No. | 没有 |
[20:08] | – Um, Lucas? – I’m not Lucas anymore. | -嗯 卢卡斯 -我不再是卢卡斯了 |
[20:12] | I’m Taylor Tristan Cool Cool Poopy Pants McStupidhead. | 我是泰勒·特里斯坦·便便裤·大傻蛋 |
[20:18] | You got the part! | 你拿到角色了 |
[20:19] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[20:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:24] | No! | 没有 |
[20:29] | Well… Maya? | 好吧 玛雅 |
[20:34] | I’ve decided that when I grow up… | 我决定 等我长大以后 |
[20:36] | I want to be my mother’s daughter, | 我还想当我妈妈的女儿 |
[20:39] | I want to be Riley’s friend, and I want us all to know | 莱丽的朋友 我想让我们都明白 |
[20:44] | how important we are to each other. | 我们对彼此有多重要 |
[20:46] | I would do anything for you. | 我会为你做任何事 |
[20:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:57] | Farkle reading for the role of Farkle. | 法尔科为角色法尔科试镜 |
[20:59] | Any questions? | 有什么问题么 |
[21:00] | Yeah, how do you… How do you want this guy? | 有 你希望这个人是怎么样的 |
[21:02] | Farkly. | 有法尔科的风格 |
[21:04] | There was the very fast-talking Farkle where everybody would yell at me… | 有说话很快的法尔科 所有人都会冲我喊 |
[21:06] | – Slow down! – Yeah, like that. | -慢一点 -是的 就像这样 |
[21:08] | And then there was Donnie Barnes, regular guy! | 还有唐尼·巴恩斯 一个普通人 |
[21:10] | I’d see that movie. | 我想看那个电影 |
[21:11] | And now there’s the current Farkle, | 还有目前的法尔科 |
[21:13] | who’s somewhere between nerd-chic and teenage heartthrob poster boy. | 他有点书呆子气 又有点像海报上的魅力少男 |
[21:17] | Next! | 下一个 |
[21:20] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:23] | Hello. Lucas Friar, auditioning for the role of Dookas. | 你好 我是卢卡斯·弗莱尔 为角色杜卡斯试镜 |
[21:26] | -Okay… Dookas is the strong, silent type. -Okay. | -好 杜卡斯是强有力 而又安静的人 -好吧 |
[21:31] | He’s able to convey a lot of emotions through very few words. | 他可以用很少的话语传达许多情感 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | He’s got a smoldering presence | 他有着深沉的外表 |
[21:40] | that makes men want to be him, | 这让每个男人都想成为他 |
[21:43] | and women want to be with him. | 每个女人都想和他在一起 |
[21:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | Do you do accents? | 你会变口音么 |
[21:54] | I am Mortimer Twigglebottom Smythe! | 我是莫蒂默·小屁股·斯迈思 |
[21:57] | Next! | 下一位 |
[22:11] | She ate… my cookie, man! | 她吃掉了我的饼干 |
[22:15] | Next! | 下一位 |
[22:16] | Zay what? | 说什么 |
[22:19] | Hold on, do that again. | 等等 你再说一次 |
[22:21] | Zay what? | 说什么 |
[22:24] | Now, next. | 行 下一个 |