时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The holidays are the best time to be a Riley. | 圣诞节就是适合莱丽 |
[00:09] | There’s sleigh bells and cocoa, | 有雪橇铃铛和可可 |
[00:11] | and it’s time once again for Secret Santa. | 然后就又是秘密圣诞老人时间啦 |
[00:16] | Every time you say Secret Santa from here until the end of Christmas, | 从现在到圣诞结束你每一次说秘密圣诞老人 |
[00:19] | I will be doing the small pinch. | 我就会像这样掐你一下 |
[00:20] | The small pinch? The one | 掐我一下 |
[00:21] | where you take the tiniest amount of skin | 就是你用指甲尖尖 |
[00:23] | between your nails and do the small pinch? | 拉起一小点点皮肤 这样捏一下 |
[00:24] | -Every time you say– -Secret Santa? | -每次你说 -秘密圣诞老人 |
[00:28] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[00:29] | Because let me tell you a secret everyone’s been keeping from you. | 这是因为 让我告诉你一个大家都瞒着你的秘密吧 |
[00:32] | -What? -We hate Secret Santa. | -什么 -我们讨厌秘密圣诞老人 |
[00:33] | You hate Secret Santa? | 你讨厌秘密圣诞老人 |
[00:36] | Impossible! Secret Santa | 不可能 秘密圣诞老人 |
[00:39] | …gives us all a chance to dig deep and think about someone else. | 让我们每个人都能为别人着想 |
[00:43] | Good. Let’s think about what I got you this year. | 很好 那咱们来想想我今年给你准备了什么 |
[00:46] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[00:50] | A suitcase? Where are we going? | 一个行李箱 我们要去哪里 |
[00:52] | -Somewhere? -Nowhere! | -什么地方 -哪也不去 |
[00:54] | 艾莉森大帅比的彩蛋:小羊驼1204生日快乐! 谨以玛雅这句话代表我的祝福w | |
[00:54] | I’m your present! I’m with you for the holidays! | 我是你的礼物 我整个假期都会和你在一起 |
[00:56] | Yes! What? Yes! | 好诶 什么 太好了 |
[01:05] | -Why? -So we can have an epic Christmas together. | -为什么 -这样我们就可以一起制造美好的圣诞回忆 |
[01:07] | But you always start at home and then end up here. | 但你总是先在家里过然后才会到这儿来 |
[01:10] | But, Maya, this is your first Christmas with your mom and Shawn. | 但是 玛雅 这是你和妈妈和肖恩一起过的第一个圣诞节 |
[01:13] | -This one’s going to be different. -But what if it’s not? | -这一个圣诞节会过得不一样 -如果万一不是呢 |
[01:15] | But if I’m not there and | 但是如果我不在那儿 |
[01:17] | something goes wrong, can it be my fault? | 有什么事情出了差错 会是我的错么 |
[01:19] | -No. -This Christmas we’ll set the stage | -不会 -这个圣诞节我们会 |
[01:21] | for what Christmas is going to be like. | 过得很圣诞 |
[01:23] | My mom and I only know how to do crazy, but if I’m not there | 我和我妈只知道怎么疯 但如果我不在那儿 |
[01:25] | and Shawn doesn’t see the crazy, then maybe we have a chance. | 肖恩就不会看到我们疯 这样也许我们还有机会 |
[01:31] | Why can’t it ever just be the best time to be a Riley? | 为什么就不能好好过个节呢 |
[01:47] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:51] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:56] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[01:59] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:04] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:08] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:12] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:16] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:19] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:25] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:28] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:31] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[02:40] | Who’s ready for Egret Ahh-Ahh! | 谁想玩秘密那啥 |
[02:44] | Do you never give up with this? | 你永远都不会放弃 是不是 |
[02:46] | Secret Santa’s horrible every year. | 秘密圣诞老人每年都很糟糕 |
[02:48] | You know who’s the smartest man alive? | 你知道谁是最聪明的人嘛 |
[02:49] | Thank you, Zay. | 谢谢你 小赛 |
[02:50] | I wasn’t gonna say you. I was gonna say Lucas. | 我不是想说你 我想说的是卢卡斯 |
[02:53] | Why is Lucas smart? He’s not even here. Oh! | 卢卡斯哪里聪明啊 他根本都不在这里 哦 |
[02:56] | Yeah, where is Lucas? | 是啊 卢卡斯在哪里 |
[02:58] | He went to Texas for the holidays. | 他回德州过节了 |
[03:00] | How could he have gone without telling me? | 他怎么走了都不告诉我 |
[03:02] | Because this was his way out of Secret Santa. | 因为这样他就不用参与秘密圣诞老人这事了 |
[03:04] | He knows even you can’t reach him 2,000 miles away. | 他知道即使是你也不能隔着2000里骚扰他 |
[03:06] | Oh, trust me, he’s doin’ it. | 哦 相信我 他会参与的 |
[03:08] | Now, I want you to really think hard about the person | 现在 我希望你们认真地想想 |
[03:10] | that you get, because this gift | 你抽到的这个人 因为这份礼物 |
[03:12] | tells them how much that you know about them. | 表示你有多了解他们 |
[03:13] | And whatever happens, do not say who you have. | 无论发生什么 都别说你抽到了谁 |
[03:17] | That’s the egret part of Egret Ahh-Ahh. Ready? | 这是秘密那啥的秘密部分 准备好了吗 |
[03:23] | Yikes. | 呀 |
[03:26] | -Yikes. -I got Maya. | -呀 -我抽到了玛雅 |
[03:27] | Smackle! | 史麦科 |
[03:28] | This is who I am! | 我这人就这样 |
[03:30] | Okay, you go. Do not react. | 好吧 到你了 别有什么反应 |
[03:33] | Oh, please, Riley, show me how. | 哦 拜托 莱丽 你做给我看看 |
[03:48] | It’s Farkle. | 是法尔科 |
[03:50] | Smackle! | 史麦科 |
[03:54] | All right, Peaches, do not say who you have. | 好啦 别说你抽到了谁 |
[03:57] | Never, Sweetie, I know how much this means to you. | 不会的 宝贝 我知道这对你来说有多重要 |
[04:03] | -Tell us. -Never. | -告诉我们 -才不 |
[04:05] | I won’t even tell you if it’s a him or a her. | 我都不会告诉你们是男是女 |
[04:09] | Thank you, Maya. | 谢谢你 玛雅 |
[04:13] | Okay, everybody. Let’s find out how well we really know each other. | 好啦 各位 来看看我们互相有多了解吧 |
[04:21] | “But in a last word to the wise of these days, let it be said | 在一切馈赠又接收礼品的人当中 |
[04:26] | that of all who give gifts, these two were the wisest.” | 像他们两个这样的人是最聪明的 |
[04:30] | Let me get this straight. | 我就直说了把 |
[04:32] | -There’s nothing to get straight. -I told you not to read to her. | -有什么好说的 -我跟你说了别给她读故事 |
[04:35] | The Gift of the Magi is one of the most beautiful stories ever told. | 《麦琪的礼物》是世界上最美的故事之一 |
[04:38] | They loved each other so much. | 他们那么爱对方 |
[04:40] | Why? Because she sold her hair to buy a thingy for his watch, | 为什么 因为她卖了头发给他买了个弄表的东西 |
[04:45] | and he sold his watch to buy a thingy for her hair? | 他卖了他的表给她买了个弄头发的东西 |
[04:48] | This is love to you? | 你觉得这就是爱么 |
[04:50] | Combs. He bought her beautiful combs for her beautiful tresses. | 梳子 他给她的披肩长发买了漂亮的梳子 |
[04:55] | -Tresses? -Not now, Pookie. | -披肩长发 -等会的 亲 |
[05:01] | Ava, the man sold his favorite thing in the world. | 艾娃 那个男人卖掉了他最爱的东西 |
[05:03] | What’s your favorite thing in the world? | 那你最爱的东西是什么 |
[05:05] | -You are. -Who’s a good boy? | -你 -谁是乖宝宝 |
[05:07] | Me. Ruff! | 我是 汪 |
[05:09] | Better story, and I didn’t have to buy him nothin’. | 这故事比你的强吧 而且我啥都不用给他买 |
[05:12] | Hey, Ursula. He bought her a thing, and she bought him a thing, | 嘿 小太妹 他们互相给对方买了一样东西 |
[05:15] | and those things were useless because they loved each other. | 但是都没有用 因为他们爱着对方 |
[05:19] | Why is this a good story? | 这怎么就成了好故事了 |
[05:21] | It’s good because they knew each other so well | 因为他们互相很了解 |
[05:23] | that they proved their love to each other. | 也互相证明了他们对对方的爱 |
[05:25] | That’s it. Yes, that’s it. | 就是这样 对 就是这样 |
[05:27] | Great. She turns herself into a bald chick, | 棒 她把自己变成了一个秃头小妞 |
[05:30] | and he don’t even know what time it is. | 他没表了 连时间都搞不清楚 |
[05:32] | The end. | 故事结束了 |
[05:34] | The story has holes, man. | 这个故事有漏洞 |
[05:37] | -Switch! -Okay. Guys, the cookies are done. | -交换 -好啦 宝贝们 饼干烤好啦 |
[05:41] | Who wants to help me decorate ’em? | 谁想来和我一起装饰它们 |
[05:55] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[05:57] | I need help, man. I… I picked Smackle. | 我需要帮助 我抽到了史麦科 |
[06:00] | You’re on your own. | 你自求多福吧 |
[06:02] | Hey! We’re supposed to be friends. | 我们不是朋友嘛 |
[06:05] | I think that’s the whole point, Zay. | 我认为这才是关键 小赛 |
[06:07] | Riley’s whole idea here is to see how well we know each other. | 莱丽的出发点就是想知道我们大家对彼此有多了解 |
[06:09] | I don’t know her that well, and you do. | 我没那么了解她 但你了解啊 |
[06:11] | Yeah. It’d be super easy | 是的 她喜欢什么 |
[06:12] | for me to get her something I know she’d like, | 对我来说很简单 |
[06:14] | -like a theremin. -What’s that? | -比如特雷门琴 -那是什么东西 |
[06:16] | It’s this weird musical instrument they use in horror movies. | 恐怖电影里用的一种诡异的乐器 |
[06:19] | It goes kind of like… | 发出的声音大概是这样的 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:25] | You can buy one of those? | 能买到这种东西吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah, she’d love one of those. | 她肯定会喜欢这类东西 |
[06:28] | Yeah, she would. | 是的 |
[06:30] | But that’s my idea. It doesn’t help you that I know that. | 但这是我的想法 我知道并不代表能帮到你 |
[06:32] | -You need to know that. -But I don’t know her that well. | -你得清楚这一点 -但是我不太了解她 |
[06:34] | Why not? She’s our friend, she’s in our group. | 为什么呢 她是我们的朋友 是我们团体的一部分 |
[06:36] | Yeah. This is horrible. | 是啊 这才可怕 |
[06:37] | Horrible. | 可怕 |
[06:43] | -You’re doing the theremin. -Yeah. | -你在学特雷门琴的声音 -没错 |
[06:45] | -I love the theremin! -I know. | -我喜欢特雷门琴的声音 -我知道 |
[06:46] | You know what I’d really like one day? | 你知道我很想要个什么吗 |
[06:48] | -A theremin? -Yes! | -特雷门琴 -对啦 |
[06:50] | -Who knows me better than you? -Nobody. | -还有谁比你更了解我 -没有了 |
[06:52] | Especially not you. | 尤其不是你 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Thanks for nothin’. | 是啊 谢谢你啥忙都没帮 |
[06:58] | So, who’d you get for Secret Santa? | 你要给谁当秘密圣诞老人 |
[07:01] | -Zay. -What are you gonna get him? | -小赛 -你准备送他什么 |
[07:03] | I have absolutely no idea. | 完全没想法 |
[07:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:21] | Ava, how many cookies have you had? | 艾娃 你到底吃了多少饼干 |
[07:24] | A lot! | 很多 |
[07:26] | A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! | 很多很多很多很多 |
[07:29] | Look how fast I can run! | 看我能跑多快 |
[07:34] | I am taking you home right now, young lady. | 我现在就带你回家 小姑娘 |
[07:37] | You are spending Christmas with your new family and that is that. | 你要和你的新家庭一起共度圣诞节 就这样 |
[07:39] | -That isn’t that. -Why can’t that be that? | -不能这样 -为什么不能这样 |
[07:41] | Because you can’t make me if I don’t want to. | 因为我不愿意 你不能逼我 |
[07:49] | Maya, the best place you can possibly be | 玛雅 现在你能去的最好的地方 |
[07:51] | is with your family right now. | 就是和家人一起 |
[07:53] | No. This is not the time. People go crazy at the holidays. | 不行 时机不对 节假日里的人们都很疯狂 |
[07:55] | Why would you say that? | 何出此言 |
[08:01] | Maya, you are the best present you could ever give to your parents. | 玛雅 你自己就是给父母的最好礼物 |
[08:05] | I’m freakin’ out, man. | 我要抓狂了 |
[08:09] | This is your guys’s first Christmas together, | 这是你们在一起的第一个圣诞节 |
[08:11] | and they want to spend it with you. | 他们想和你一起度过 |
[08:12] | No. We finally have something, and I’m not ruining it. | 不 我们终于得到了幸福 我不想毁掉 |
[08:15] | What could you have if you’re not even there? | 你都不在那里 你能得到什么 |
[08:22] | Attention, Matthews family and Freako Morgenstern! | 注意了 马修斯一家和怪人摩根斯坦 |
[08:29] | We need to teach Maya the meaning of Christmas. | 我们要教会玛雅圣诞节的意义 |
[08:32] | Bah, Humbug. My mom and I don’t know how to do Christmas. | 骗子 我和我妈都不知道该怎么过圣诞 |
[08:34] | We throw snowballs at the skaters in Rockefeller Center. | 我们在洛克菲勒中心 朝滑冰的人身上扔雪球 |
[08:38] | That was you? | 原来是你啊 |
[08:41] | I almost died! | 我差点被砸死了 |
[08:45] | I spent every Christmas Eve | 每年圣诞前夜我都和我妈 |
[08:46] | at the diner with my mom, watching her work. | 一起在餐厅度过 看她工作 |
[08:48] | Then we’d have a couple of tuna melts. | 然后我们吃点金枪鱼三明治 |
[08:50] | she’d do her Christmas crazy and we’d call it a day. | 她进入圣诞抓狂模式 然后一天结束 |
[08:52] | What’s Christmas crazy? | 什么叫圣诞抓狂模式 |
[08:53] | What could your mom have possibly done | 你妈妈都做了啥 |
[08:55] | that you would be afraid to show Shawn? | 你那么害怕肖恩看见 |
[08:57] | -Gimbo the Elf. -Who? | -小精灵吉宝 -啥 |
[08:59] | She told me that Santa really loved us too, | 她告诉我圣诞老人也很爱我们 |
[09:02] | but he was too busy with the people uptown, | 但是他忙着应付城外的人们 |
[09:04] | so we got Gimbo the Elf, who she became. | 所以我们有了小精灵吉宝 是她变的 |
[09:07] | Well, did she come down the chimney? | 她是从烟囱里下来的吗 |
[09:09] | We didn’t have a chimney. | 我们家没有烟囱 |
[09:11] | Um, she came in through the hole in the wall and said, | 她从墙洞里爬出来 说 |
[09:14] | “Ho ho ho, little Maya. Have you been a good little girl?” | 吼吼吼 小玛雅 你有没有乖啊 |
[09:18] | And I’d say, “Not especially,” | 我就回答 不太乖 |
[09:19] | And then I’d ask her to stay in the hole | 然后我让她就待在洞里 |
[09:21] | because at least it kept the wind out. | 至少可以挡住风 |
[09:23] | Yikes. | 好惨 |
[09:26] | That was all great when it was just my mom and me. | 只有我和我妈俩人的时候没问题 |
[09:28] | But “Merry Christmas, Shawn Hunter, | 但是现在肖恩来了 |
[09:30] | welcome to us,” I don’t think so. | 他加入了我们 我不想再这样了 |
[09:32] | Mom, Dad, we need to turn them into the perfect family for the holidays. | 爸爸妈妈 我们要把他们变成适合过节的完美家庭 |
[09:36] | We’re gonna need a Christmas miracle! | 我们需要一个圣诞奇迹 |
[09:45] | You carry glitter in your pocket. | 你口袋里竟然装着彩纸 |
[09:47] | I used to carry butterflies, but… | 我以前还装蝴蝶来着 可是 |
[10:02] | Welcome. Welcome, good, gentle people to… | 欢迎 欢迎温柔善良的人们来观看 |
[10:06] | “A Christmas Maya.” | 圣诞玛雅 |
[10:08] | -Really? -Yes! Because we want to show you | -至于吗 -是的 因为我们想让你知道 |
[10:11] | what went wrong with your Christmas past, | 你过去的圣诞节哪里出了问题 |
[10:13] | so that you can improve your Christmas present. | 然后你就可以改善现在的圣诞 |
[10:17] | -Christmas present. -No. | -圣诞礼物 -别介 |
[10:20] | Act one! Christmas past. | 第一幕 以前的圣诞节 |
[10:23] | Crazy Christmas. | 疯狂的圣诞节 |
[10:31] | Baby girl, it’s me! | 小宝贝 是我 |
[10:34] | Baby girl, your mama is home from the Nighthawk Diner | 小宝贝 我妈妈从夜鹰餐厅回来了 |
[10:39] | where I spent all Christmas Eve slingin’ hash for tips | 我整个晚上都在做服务员挣小费 |
[10:44] | so that I could give you the Christmas you deserve! | 好能让你明天开开心心地过圣诞节 |
[10:49] | She’s me! | 她演的是我 |
[10:52] | All this time I wanted to be her and she’s me. | 我一直想变成她 结果现在她变成我了 |
[10:56] | Too soon. | 别高兴得太早 |
[10:58] | I’m Maya Penelope Hart, and I’m a troubled kid. | 我是玛雅·佩洛内普·哈特 我是个喜欢惹事的小孩 |
[11:02] | With a heart of gold! | 但有着金子般的心 |
[11:04] | And I wore these things for like, two years. | 我这些衣服已经穿了大概两年 |
[11:08] | Guess who I ran into to today. | 猜猜我今天遇见了谁 |
[11:10] | -Anybody but Gimbo. -Gimbo the Elf! | -不许说吉宝 -小精灵吉宝 |
[11:13] | -Yay! -No yay! | -耶 -不 |
[11:17] | Well… hello, Maya! | 你好 玛雅 |
[11:23] | I bet you’re wonderin’ | 我打赌你现在肯定在想 |
[11:24] | what I’ve got in this big bag of practical gifts. | 我这个巨大的礼物包里有些什么 |
[11:28] | Wet Wipes? | 湿纸巾 |
[11:30] | I… I wish. It’s just regular napkins. | 要是就好了 只是普通纸巾而已 |
[11:34] | But I could spit on ’em for ya. | 但我可以帮你在上面吐口水 |
[11:36] | You’re the best, Gimbo. | 你最棒了 吉宝 |
[11:40] | This year I may not have anything in this bag that you want, | 今年我的包里可能没有你想要的 |
[11:45] | but I tried real hard for there to be somethin’ that you might need. | 但我认真准备了一些你可能需要的东西 |
[11:50] | What’s this, Gimbo? | 这是什么 吉宝 |
[11:52] | It’s a permit that says that next year you can go to school | 入学通知 你明年可以去上学了 |
[11:56] | with your new little friend. | 和你的新朋友待在一起 |
[11:59] | You mean Riley? | 你是说莱丽 |
[12:01] | Yeah! Would you like that? | 没错 你喜欢吗 |
[12:03] | Who knows? Maybe you’ll meet other friends, too. | 谁知道呢 也许你还会遇见其他朋友 |
[12:08] | Maybe… I guess. | 也许吧 |
[12:11] | It’s not a toy or anything. | 这又不是玩具什么的 |
[12:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:18] | I’m so sorry, Mom. | 我真的很抱歉 妈妈 |
[12:21] | I didn’t realize how important that gift was. | 我原来没发现那个礼物这么重要 |
[12:23] | That’s okay. You were just a little girl. | 没关系 你那时还小 |
[12:26] | You gave me all my friends. | 你让我交到了朋友 |
[12:31] | And now… Act Two. | 现在 第二幕 |
[12:34] | Christmas Present. | 现在的圣诞节 |
[12:35] | -Secret Santa. -Do it. | -秘密圣诞老人 -掐 |
[12:39] | No, Spirit, please don’t make me go. | 天呐 我简直看不下去了 |
[12:47] | -Boy, you love drama. -I know I do. | -天 你真能演 -我知道 |
[12:57] | -Okay, who goes first? -No! We’re not going one at a time, | -好了 谁先开始 -不 我们不要一个一个来 |
[13:00] | I want this over with as quick as possible. | 我希望这件事赶紧结束 |
[13:02] | I don’t think everybody feels that way, Maya. | 我觉得其他人不是这么想的 玛雅 |
[13:10] | Oh– Oh, boy. Uh, it’s a clock. | 噢 噢天哪 一个钟 |
[13:14] | It’s broken. | 它坏掉了 |
[13:16] | And the instruction manual on how to fix it. | 还有修钟的说明书 |
[13:22] | Best Christmas ever. | 最棒的圣诞节 |
[13:26] | I must’ve opened the wrong one. | 我肯定拿错礼物了 |
[13:33] | The Magical Gathering of Dungeon Masters. | 卡坦岛地牢大师的神奇收集之旅 |
[13:36] | Of Catan. For Nerds. | 给书呆子玩的 |
[13:42] | This can’t be for me. | 这个肯定不是给我的 |
[13:44] | It has your name on it. | 这上面有你的名字 |
[13:46] | Oh, wow. Just… Hmm. | 噢 哇哦 好吧 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:53] | Boy. I may have never done this with you before, | 天啊 虽然我以前没和你们一起做这件事 |
[13:56] | but even I know you could at least pretend | 我也知道你至少得假装 |
[13:58] | to deeply appreciate whatever you get. | 非常喜欢你得到的礼物 |
[14:02] | Etiquette: A Guide to Manners and Proper Behavior Among People. | 礼仪导航 如何有礼貌有分寸地行事 |
[14:08] | I deeply appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[14:14] | Guys, that’s a really mean gift. Guys? | 大伙 这礼物太伤人了吧 你们说呢 |
[14:18] | Farkle, wait. I’m sure there’s a good reason that somebody would– | 法尔科 等等 我确定大家送的礼物都有一个很好的理由 |
[14:21] | Yeah, is there a good reason somebody would get me this? | 是吗 有人送我这个东西 能有什么好理由 |
[14:24] | Farkle, you found out that your ancestors are Jewish. | 法尔科 你知道了自己的祖先是犹太人 |
[14:28] | So… I– I don’t know who I am anymore, | 所以 我对自己的身份有点迷惑 |
[14:30] | I shouldn’t even be celebrating Christmas? | 就不能过圣诞节了吗 |
[14:33] | No. No, that’s not it at all. | 不不 我不是那个意思 |
[14:36] | Why are you pushing me? | 你为什么要逼我 |
[14:37] | I’m not! I didn’t mean to. | 我没有 我不是故意的 |
[14:42] | Great job. I mean, another brilliant year, Secret Santas. | 不错 又是不错的一年啊 秘密圣诞老人们 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I guess we don’t really know each other at all. | 是啊 我猜我们对彼此也没有特别了解 |
[14:55] | A broken clock? That’s what you think of me? | 一个坏掉的钟 你眼中的我就是这样的吗 |
[15:01] | Maya, we’re not going anywhere until we figure out | 玛雅 我们哪儿也不去 |
[15:04] | why these horrible gifts are great. | 咱们一定要弄清楚这些糟糕的礼物哪里好 |
[15:06] | There’s nothing to figure out, the whole thing’s a disaster. | 没什么好说的了 整件事就是个灾难 |
[15:08] | What does this mean, Riley? How is this great? | 这是什么意思 莱丽 这个怎么好了 |
[15:12] | Farkle, I got this for you not to change you, | 法尔科 我送你这个东西不是想要改变你 |
[15:16] | but because it’s a part of where you came from. | 只是因为这是你祖先文化的一部分 |
[15:19] | Ever since the day after our culture week, | 我们的文化周的那一天过后 |
[15:22] | when you found out that you might have a new ancestry, | 你发现自己可能不了解自己的祖先 |
[15:24] | I started reading about it. Because I love you. | 我就开始研究犹太文化 因为我爱你 |
[15:28] | And I would always want to know who you are. | 我会一直努力去了解你 |
[15:31] | Whoever you are. | 无论你是谁 |
[15:35] | Did you know that in Hebrew everything goes from right to left? | 你知道希伯来语是从右到左写的吗 |
[15:40] | All this time, everything you’ve done, you’ve always thought left to right. | 你做的每件事 一直都是从左到右思考的 |
[15:44] | And now, you may need to consider that there’s another way. | 现在 你也许需要换种方式思考 |
[15:51] | And when I thought about that, | 当我想到这一点 |
[15:53] | I thought it would be good for you, | 我认为这对你来说应该是个好礼物 |
[15:55] | because if you know both ways, | 因为如果你学会了两种方式 |
[15:58] | well… then you have an even greater understanding than you did before. | 那么 你会比以前还要聪明 |
[16:04] | Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted? | 这不是你一直希望的吗 |
[16:10] | Happy Hanukkah, Farkle. Merry Christmas. | 光明节快乐 法尔科 圣诞快乐 |
[16:15] | Happy everything. | 祝你天天开心 |
[16:17] | Thanks, Riley, uh… | 谢谢你 莱丽 呃 |
[16:19] | You’re right. I’m gonna try to learn everything I can about this. | 你说得对 我会尽我所能去学习一切 |
[16:30] | This was from me, Zay. | 这是我送你的礼物 小赛 |
[16:33] | The Magical Gathering of the Dungeon Masters. | 卡坦岛地牢大师的神奇收集之旅 |
[16:37] | Of Catan. For Nerds. | 给书呆子玩的 |
[16:41] | Why would you think I’d want this? | 你为什么认为我会想要这个 |
[16:43] | Isn’t this something you’d want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[16:44] | Is this what you think of me? | 你是这么看我的吗 |
[16:46] | No, we know how close you are to Lucas, and… | 不 我们知道你与卢卡斯关系很好 |
[16:48] | with him away for the holidays, | 他没有与我们一起过节 |
[16:50] | we didn’t want you to feel like you were alone. | 我们不想让你感到孤独 |
[16:52] | So Smackle and I wanted to include you in our world, too. | 所以史麦科和我想让你成为我们生活中的一部分 |
[16:55] | Farkle told me that he didn’t know what to get you, | 法尔科告诉我他不知道你想要什么 |
[16:57] | and it bothered us that we didn’t know you better. | 我们很抱歉没有更好地去了解你 |
[17:00] | And we want to. So he got you this game, | 我们想了解你 所以就给了你这款游戏 |
[17:03] | that will help us to get to know you. | 这可以帮助我们去了解你 |
[17:06] | -How? -Because it takes 17 years to play. | -怎么帮 -因为这游戏要花17年才能通关 |
[17:11] | Then we better get started. Thank you. | 那我们最好现在就开始 谢谢 |
[17:22] | I’m the one who, uh, got you this. | 给你这个礼物的人是我 |
[17:24] | I know that there are some things that are different about me. | 我知道我有些地方和别人不同 |
[17:27] | That’s why you got me an etiquette book? | 所以你就给我一本礼仪导航吗 |
[17:31] | Well… if you open it, | 这个嘛 如果你打开看看的话 |
[17:33] | you’ll see there’s some writing in the margins. | 你会看到我在空白处写了一些东西 |
[17:37] | Yeah, you crossed out a lot of stuff. | 是的 你划掉了很多内容 |
[17:40] | And you wrote some of your own stuff. | 还自己写了些内容上去 |
[17:42] | Yeah, here, see, it says, | 对 你看这里 这里说 |
[17:43] | uh, “A young lady speaks in a gentle tone, | “一个年轻女孩说话应该温柔体贴 |
[17:45] | and never raises her voice.” | 不要大声叫喊” |
[17:48] | Your voice is my favorite thing about you. | 我最喜欢的就是你的声音 |
[17:50] | That’s why I crossed all these things out. | 所以我把这些内容都划掉了 |
[17:51] | That’s why I changed everything to the funny things you do that I like. | 而且写上了我喜欢你的地方 |
[17:54] | Because I know you’re working on stuff, | 因为我知道你在努力改变自己 |
[17:57] | but I never want you to forget who you are, | 但我不想让你忘记自己的本来的样子 |
[17:59] | and what makes you wonderful. | 不想让你忘记真正使你出众的东西 |
[18:07] | I’m feeling things because of you! | 我现在心情很复杂啊 都是你干的好事 |
[18:11] | You’re welcome, Smackle. | 不要客气 史麦科 |
[18:15] | Can’t wait to hear this one. | 已经等不及想听为什么给我这个了 |
[18:18] | It’s beautiful. But it’s broken. | 它非常美 但是它坏了 |
[18:22] | It was hard to find a broken one. | 找一个已经坏的钟是非常困难的 |
[18:25] | Ever since I’ve known you, | 从我认识你以来 |
[18:27] | you’ve never stopped trying to put yourself back together. | 你就一直努力让自己振作 让自己变得更优秀 |
[18:29] | I wanted to get you something to let you know | 我想给一个东西让你知道 |
[18:32] | that you’ve done a great job, | 你已经做得非常好了 |
[18:34] | and it’s okay to work on something else. | 你可以努力去做别的事情了 |
[18:37] | But why a clock? | 但是为什么要给我一个钟? |
[18:39] | You already know that time fixes a lot of things. | 你已经知道时间可以补救很多东西 |
[18:42] | I thought you might like to return the favor. | 我觉得你也许想做点什么回报它 |
[18:47] | I’m not crying, you are. | 我没有哭 你才哭了呢 |
[18:52] | -You did good, guys. -So did you, Riley. | -你们做得太好了 -你也是 莱丽 |
[18:56] | Yeah, Riley, maybe we should give this Secret Santa thing one more year. | 莱丽 也许我们明年应该再搞一次这样的活动 |
[19:00] | Hey, Maya… you know the good thing about having a nice clock? | 嘿 玛雅 你知道破钟有什么好处吗 |
[19:04] | Once you fix it, it will always point you towards your… | 一旦你把它修好 它会将你指向你的 |
[19:08] | Christmas future. | 圣诞未来 |
[19:16] | Ghost of the Future. I fear you most of all. | 未来 我现在已经不怕了 |
[19:25] | Get me one! | 给我买一个 |
[19:35] | I’m Shawn. Hey! | 我是肖恩 嘿 |
[19:38] | Close enough. | 演得挺像了 |
[19:41] | I live in a trailer park. | 我住在拖车公园 |
[19:42] | It’s Christmas. I never liked Christmas. | 圣诞节到了 我从不喜欢圣诞节 |
[19:45] | I never knew who my real mother was, and the few times | 我从不知道我真正的母亲是谁 我父亲 |
[19:48] | my father was home for the holidays, well… | 也很少回来陪我过节 |
[19:50] | Happy cheese log, boy! | 祝你节日快乐 孩子 |
[19:56] | This time, I am gonna stay forever. | 这次 我会一直留在你身边 |
[19:59] | Well… gotta go! | 好吧 我要走了 |
[20:03] | Maya, you think your Christmases were crazy? | 玛雅 你觉得你的圣诞节很疯狂吗 |
[20:06] | No, I think what’s crazy is | 不 我觉得疯狂的是 |
[20:08] | you’re supposed to be showing me the future. | 你本来应该给我看未来是什么样子 |
[20:09] | This is Shawn’s past. | 这是肖恩的过去 |
[20:11] | That’s right. Because to get to your best future, | 没错 因为给你看未来之前 |
[20:15] | you needed to see that. | 你必须要知道这个 |
[20:17] | You got a lesson for me here, Matthews? | 你是要在这里给我上一堂课吗 马修斯 |
[20:20] | Well, I think Shawn might. | 这个嘛 我认为肖恩会给你上一课 |
[20:23] | At least you had people that cared to be there. | 至少有人关心你 陪着你 |
[20:26] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这一直是我最想要的 |
[20:28] | Don’t you want that, too? | 你难道不想要吗 |
[20:31] | Maya, sometimes people find each other | 玛雅 有时候人们找到对方 |
[20:33] | because they’re exactly who they need. | 因为他们互相需要 |
[20:36] | It’s like that great story, the Gift of the Magi. | 就像那个好故事《麦琪的礼物》 |
[20:40] | Where people sacrifice for other people because they love them. | 他们牺牲了自己最爱的东西 因为他们深爱着对方 |
[20:49] | I’m going to kill you right now on Christmas. | 虽然是圣诞节 但是我现在就想把你杀了 |
[20:55] | Maya. Go. Shawn’s waiting for you guys. | 玛雅 去吧 肖恩在等着你们呢 |
[21:00] | -Mom? -Yeah, honey? | -妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[21:03] | Can we go home now? | 我们现在能回家吗 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:07] | Thank you for every Christmas past. | 谢谢你每年都陪我过圣诞节 |
[21:11] | You always gave me everything I needed. | 你给了我我所需要的一切 |
[21:14] | Well, so did you, Baby girl. | 你也是 宝贝闺女 |
[21:16] | It is still okay that I call you that, right? | 我还可以这样叫你吧 |
[21:18] | And it’s okay that Shawn’s a part of our crazy now? | 那肖恩现在可以成为我们疯狂家庭的一员了吗 |
[21:22] | For the rest of our lives. | 希望他未来一直在 |
[21:30] | Merry Christmas. We have to go. | 圣诞节快乐 我们要走了 |
[21:33] | ‘Cause we have someone waiting for us. | 因为还有人在等我们 |
[21:35] | So we’re going home. | 所以我们要回家了 |
[21:37] | Isn’t that wonderful? | 多好啊 |
[21:40] | Merry Christmas, every one. | 祝你们每个人圣诞节快乐 |
[21:58] | The best time to be a Riley. | 圣诞节就是适合莱丽 |
[22:12] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小弟 |
[22:14] | I know what you did, Riley. | 我知道你干了什么 莱丽 |
[22:19] | Because I understand the story, too. | 因为我知道故事的来龙去脉 |
[22:22] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[22:23] | You gave Maya back to her family. | 你让玛雅回到她家人身边 |
[22:26] | Even though it was hard for you, | 即使这样对你来说有点难受 |
[22:27] | and you wanted to keep her for yourself. | 你想让她一直陪着你 |
[22:29] | You gave her the gift that would make her truly happy. | 但这个礼物会让她感到真正的快乐 |
[22:36] | Don’t tell her. | 别告诉她 |
[22:37] | I don’t have to. | 我不用告诉她 |
[22:39] | She knows. | 她知道 |