时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Something new and exciting, please. | 请给我一点新鲜感和刺激感 |
[00:07] | We’ve done everything. | 我们什么事都做过了 |
[00:09] | Wouldn’t it be a sad situation if that were true? | 如果这是真的该有多悲哀啊 |
[00:12] | – Oh… – You got somethin’? | -噢 -你想到好主意了吗 |
[00:13] | – Oh… – I predict that | -噢 -我预测 |
[00:15] | the next thing you say is gonna be ridiculous. | 你接下来要说的话将会是十分荒唐 |
[00:16] | We should have our Sweet Sixteen now! | 我们应该现在就过甜蜜的16岁生日 |
[00:18] | – I’m right. – Why? | -我说对了 -为什么 |
[00:20] | Well, because, you see, I just turned 15 | 这个 因为 你看啊 我刚过完15岁生日 |
[00:22] | and you’re eight. | 而你只有8岁 |
[00:26] | I have all my big teeth. | 我的恒牙已经长全了 |
[00:29] | We can’t have a Sweet Sixteen. | 我们不可能现在过16岁生日 |
[00:31] | – I didn’t get my bat mitzvah. – You’re not Jewish. | -我都没有办过13岁的成人礼 -因为你不是犹太人 |
[00:33] | I didn’t get my quinceanera. | 我都没有办15岁的成人礼 |
[00:35] | You’re not Latina. | 因为你不是拉丁裔 |
[00:37] | I want something! I want something now, Daddy! | 我想搞事情 我现在就想搞事情 爹地 |
[00:39] | No, still me. | 不 这里还是只有我 |
[00:42] | What can you do for me? | 你能为我做些什么呢 |
[00:44] | I can tell you it’s not time for a Sweet Sixteen yet. | 我可以告诉你 你现在不能过16岁生日 |
[00:46] | It’s all so random. | 这太疯狂了 |
[00:48] | We should be able to have it any time. | 我们应该可以随时过16岁生日才对 |
[00:50] | They just call it “Sweet Sixteen” because of suh suh. | 他们称之为”甜蜜的16岁”是因为可以简写成SS |
[00:52] | No, if it was a suh suh thing, | 不 如果这是因为SS |
[00:54] | they could have called it “Sweet Seventeen” just as much. | 那”甜蜜的17岁”也可以啊 |
[00:56] | No, they could not. | 不 不可以 |
[00:57] | “Sweet Sixteen,” you’re sweet. | “甜蜜的16岁” 确实很甜蜜 |
[00:58] | “Seventeen,” who cares already? | “17岁” 谁在乎啊 |
[01:02] | – You got somethin’? – Ooh! | -你有主意了吗 – 噢 |
[01:04] | I predict the next thing that you say is gonna be amazing! | 我预测你接下来要说的话将会很赞 |
[01:07] | See, that right there is the difference between me and you. | 听到了吗 这就是我和你的区别 |
[01:09] | What if we did suh suh suh? | 如果我们弄一个SSS呢 |
[01:11] | Oh! Impossible! | 噢 根本不可能 |
[01:12] | No one’s ever done the suh suh suh before. | 以前从来没有人弄过SSS |
[01:16] | – What is it? – “Surprise Sweet Sixteen.” | -那到底是什么 -“惊喜的甜蜜16岁” |
[01:18] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[01:20] | Surprise. | 没错 惊喜 |
[01:22] | When we talk, magic happens. | 我们俩一说话 就会有魔法 |
[01:28] | – That’s right. – Uh-huh. | -没错 -嗯哼 |
[01:34] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:38] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:42] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[01:46] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[01:50] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[01:55] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[01:59] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:03] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:06] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:11] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:14] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:18] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[02:24] | In every life, there are landmarks. | 每个人在生命中都有自己的里程碑 |
[02:27] | What are the historical markers of our lives? | 我们生命中的历史性里程碑都有些什么呢 |
[02:30] | Most important first. | 先说最重要的 |
[02:31] | – Sweet Sixteen. – No. | -甜蜜的16岁 -不对 |
[02:32] | Arbor Day! | 植树节 |
[02:34] | No. Even Sweet Sixteen is more important than Arbor Day. | 不对 甜蜜的16岁甚至比植树节还重要 |
[02:39] | – Sweet Sixteen. – Arbor Day! | -甜蜜的16岁 -植树节 |
[02:42] | No, most important first. | 不 先说最重要的 |
[02:44] | Sweet Sixteen is the doorway to our driver’s license. | 甜蜜的16岁为我们打开了考驾照的大门 |
[02:48] | Arbor Day is the doorway to nobody knows what it is. | 植树节为我们打开了没人知道是什么的大门 |
[02:53] | You’re going without me? | 你会抛下我去上大学吗 |
[02:54] | No, you’re going to the little one next door. | 不会的 你可以去隔壁那所小一点的 |
[02:56] | Yay! | 耶 |
[02:58] | – Farkle? – Birth. | -法尔科 – 出生 |
[03:00] | Okay, let’s go with that because it’s not what you said. | 好的 这个回答可以 起码跟你们的不一样 |
[03:04] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[03:05] | I win the Nobel Prize for Physics. | 我赢得诺贝尔物理学奖 |
[03:08] | Smackle, we just got born. | 史麦科 我们才刚出生 |
[03:09] | Okay. I’ll wait. | 好吧 那我再等几年 |
[03:12] | – Our first birthday. – Okay, birth. | -我们的第一个生日 -好的 首先是出生 |
[03:14] | So then, we celebrate our birth every year. What’s next? | 然后 我们每年都庆祝生日 还有什么 |
[03:18] | I win the Nobel Prize for Physics. | 我赢得诺贝尔物理学奖 |
[03:21] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[03:23] | Get to it! | 那就赶紧啊 |
[03:25] | Our first steps, our first words, | 我们迈出的第一步 我们说出的第一个字 |
[03:27] | our first day at school. | 我们上学的第一天 |
[03:29] | Yay! | 耶 |
[03:30] | The day I met Riley and Maya and Smackle and Lucas and Zay. | 我认识莱丽 玛雅 史麦科 卢卡斯和小赛的那一天 |
[03:36] | Okay, so we get born. | 很好 我们出生了 |
[03:38] | We learn to walk and talk. | 然后学会了走路和说话 |
[03:41] | We meet our friends. Then what? | 遇见了朋友 然后呢 |
[03:43] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[03:46] | Then we grew up and we’re not little kids anymore. | 然后我们长大 再也不是小孩子了 |
[03:49] | And it went by fast, didn’t it? | 而且成长得很快 对不对 |
[03:50] | It goes by very fast, Mr. Babineaux. | 非常迅速 巴宾诺先生 |
[03:53] | Your adventures were my adventures | 你们现在的生活就是不久之前 |
[03:56] | not very long ago. | 我的生活 |
[03:57] | Then we have our various coming of age ceremonies. | 然后我们会举办各种各样的成人礼 |
[03:59] | Oh, you mean like… | 噢 你是说 |
[04:01] | I want us to have a Surprise Sweet Sixteen party. | 我希望现在就举办惊喜的甜蜜16岁派对 |
[04:04] | Riley, how is it a surprise if we all know about it? | 莱丽 大家都知道了还怎么惊喜呢 |
[04:06] | ‘Cause we’re gonna have it now | 因为我们要在现在举办 |
[04:07] | while we’re all 15 and you’re 24. | 我们都还只有15岁 而你已经24岁了 |
[04:12] | Okay, everybody, make a big surprise face. | 好了 朋友们 扮一个大大的惊喜的表情 |
[04:18] | Yeah, don’t do that. | 是嘛 千万别再那样了 |
[04:22] | And anyway, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t count. | 再说了 这又不重要 这根本不算 |
[04:24] | I mean, it must have been a “Sweet Sixteen” for a reason. | 我是说 “甜蜜的16岁”这说法肯定是有典故的 |
[04:26] | Why? I don’t care. | 为什么 我不在乎 |
[04:28] | Well, now actually, | 好吧 其实刚才 |
[04:29] | Zay brings up an interesting point. | 小赛提到了一个有趣的话题 |
[04:30] | No, I don’t. | 我并不感兴趣 |
[04:32] | Riley has an instinct to accelerate the clock. | 莱丽想让时间快点走 |
[04:36] | Why do you think that is? | 你们觉得这是为什么 |
[04:37] | Because I want a party. | 因为我想举办聚会 |
[04:40] | Try again. | 换个答案 |
[04:42] | Well, ’cause I agree with Zay. | 好吧 因为我同意小赛的观点 |
[04:45] | We are growing up very fast. | 我们成长得飞快 |
[04:47] | What? You agree with me? | 啥 你居然同意我的观点 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:52] | Okay. Yeah, that was fun. | 行吧 这挺有趣的 |
[04:54] | Hey, but watch this surprise face. | 嘿 看看我的惊讶的表情 |
[04:59] | Okay, only one was fun. | 好吧 只有一件事有趣 |
[05:02] | Okay, so there it is, freshmen. | 嗯 就是这样 新生们 |
[05:04] | You guys are all gonna be 16 or 17 in your junior year. | 你们在高二都会长到16岁或17岁 |
[05:09] | You’re gonna be thinkin’ about where to go to college. | 你们会开始考虑要进哪一所大学 |
[05:10] | Stockholm University so I can be nearby | 我要去斯德哥尔摩大学 因为这样我就能 |
[05:12] | to pick up my Nobel Prize. | 离我的诺贝尔奖近一点 |
[05:15] | – We’ll talk. – We’ll talk in Swedish. | -我们得再谈谈 -我们可以用瑞典语来谈 |
[05:19] | Okay, Smackle has her life worked out. | 好吧 史麦科已经把她的未来规划好了 |
[05:23] | What about the rest of you? | 你们几位呢 |
[05:25] | Are you better off letting life surprise you | 你是更愿意接受生活给你的惊喜 |
[05:27] | or is there a way to be ready for whatever is gonna happen? | 还是想要做好接受未知的准备 |
[05:30] | How would that be possible? | 我们怎么可能做到这件事呢 |
[05:32] | By looking at the landmarks of our lives so far. | 只要回头看看我们已经拥有的里程碑 |
[05:35] | Have they prepared you for what’s gonna come next? | 它们是否帮助了你为未来的未知做好准备 |
[05:38] | Happy Sweet Sixteen, everybody. | 甜蜜的16岁快乐 同学们 |
[05:40] | Your assignment is to tell me what’s gonna happen next. | 你们的作业就是告诉我接下来会发生什么 |
[05:51] | Okay, let’s pretend that we’ve finished | 好吧 我们就假装我们已经读完高一 |
[05:53] | our sophomore year and we’re juniors now. | 我们已经是高二学生了 |
[05:55] | What’s changed? | 有什么改变吗 |
[05:56] | I don’t understand what could be calculated by projecting the future. | 我不懂拿未来当研究对象能有什么用 |
[05:58] | You and Maya still best friends? | 你和玛雅依然是好闺蜜吗 |
[05:59] | – Better than now. – Absolutely. | -当然是越来越好啊 -那是当然 |
[06:01] | – That is speculation. – Speculation is not scientific. | -那只是推断 -推断并不科学 |
[06:04] | We can’t learn anything this way. | 我们这样什么也学不到 |
[06:05] | You and I still together? | 我们还会在一起吗 |
[06:07] | – I hope so. – Huh. | -希望如此 -有趣 |
[06:10] | Riley’s confidence in her relationship with Maya | 莱丽对于她与玛雅的友情的信心 |
[06:12] | is far stronger than her confidence in Lucas. | 远远大于对与卢卡斯的感情的信心 |
[06:14] | -Well, what can we take from this? -I end up with Lucas. | -那么 我们能学到什么吗 -我最后和卢卡斯在一起 |
[06:16] | – Smackle! – Yeah, like yelling at me | -史麦科 -好吧 冲着我大喊 |
[06:18] | is gonna change the course of destiny. | 并不能改变命运的安排 |
[06:20] | You’re not confident in us? | 你对我们没信心吗 |
[06:23] | I’m hopeful for us. | 我对我们充满希望 |
[06:25] | But Maya? | 那玛雅呢 |
[06:26] | We’re forever. | 我们的友情是永恒的 |
[06:28] | – I believe ’em. – So do I. | -我相信她俩 -我也相信 |
[06:30] | It’s what gives me hope for all of us. | 她俩的友情给了我对于我们所有人的信心 |
[06:32] | So, regular friends are stronger relationships | 那么 普通友情比男女朋友关系 |
[06:34] | than boyfriends and girlfriends. | 要强大得多 |
[06:35] | Or are those types of relationships so new to us, | 或者是因为这些关系对于我们来说还十分新鲜 |
[06:37] | we simply don’t understand them yet? | 我们只是单纯地暂时不理解它们而已 |
[06:39] | Well, maybe that’s why we take up a whole lot | 呃 也许这就是我们要花整个高中的时间 |
[06:41] | of high school trying to figure them out. | 去理清这些关系的原因 |
[06:43] | I’m hopeful for us too, Riley. | 我对我们也充满希望 莱丽 |
[06:47] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[06:48] | They know there’s vulnerability in that kind of relationship, | 他们知道在这样的关系中总有脆弱的地方 |
[06:50] | – and yet that happened. – What is that? | -然后这事儿发生了 -怎么回事 |
[06:52] | – What just happened there? – Feelings. | -那边发生了什么 -情感 |
[06:53] | How are we supposed to measure feelings? | 我们应该怎么衡量情感 |
[06:56] | How are we supposed to know what we’re gonna feel when we’re juniors? | 我们应该如何知道自己高二时的感受 |
[06:58] | What kind of dumb-head assignment is this? | 这是什么脑残作业啊 |
[07:00] | Get out the way. She gonna explode. | 快让开 她要爆炸了 |
[07:02] | I’m gonna fail this assignment! | 这个作业我肯定会不及格的 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna fail this assignment. | 这个作业我肯定会不及格的 |
[07:08] | Click. | 嘀 |
[07:12] | Wh… what happened? | 刚 刚才发生了什么 |
[07:14] | She crashed. | 她死机了 |
[07:15] | – What, like a computer? – Yeah, it’s like | -啥 你是说像电脑那样 -对 就像 |
[07:17] | the little rainbow wheel is spinning. She’ll be back. | 电脑上的小彩虹圆圈转呀转的 她会复原的 |
[07:19] | -Lucas, can I talk to you for a second? -Sure. | -卢卡斯 我能跟你谈谈吗 -当然可以 |
[07:31] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[07:32] | What if we don’t care about our boyfriends | 如果我们对各自男朋友的关心 |
[07:34] | as much as we care about each other? | 远不及我们对彼此的关心会怎么样 |
[07:41] | No, we’ll just care for them in a different way. | 不是 我们只是关心他们的方式不同而已 |
[07:44] | What different way? | 怎么不同了 |
[07:45] | Less. | 关心得更少 |
[07:49] | Why do we make friendships if they’re only gonna go away? | 友情既然会消逝 我们为什么还要培养友谊呢 |
[07:52] | Why do they have to go away? | 为什么友谊非要消逝 |
[07:55] | ‘Cause we’re supposed to think like juniors now. | 因为我们现在应该像高二学生那样思考问题了 |
[07:57] | So? What’s gonna be different? | 那又怎样 有什么不同呢 |
[08:02] | Well, right now, there are millions of juniors | 此时此刻 全世界无数的高二党 |
[08:04] | all over the world deciding what college they want to get into. | 都在思考着要上哪所大学 |
[08:10] | And even though they say that they’re all gonna | 即便他们都说友谊天长地久 |
[08:12] | be friends forever, they’re all going some place, Maya. | 但是他们还是会各奔东西的 玛雅 |
[08:17] | We’re going to the same college, right? | 我们要上同一所大学 对吧 |
[08:19] | -Riley… -We’re going to the same college. | -莱丽 -我们要上同一所大学 |
[08:21] | What if I need to go to Europe or something to study Art? | 如果我要去欧洲或者什么地方去学艺术怎么办 |
[08:24] | You will, so get into the same college as me. | 你可以啊 跟我上一所大学就行 |
[08:26] | No, I won’t. We’re supposed to think like juniors. | 不行 我们应该像高二学生那样思考问题 |
[08:29] | That’s when we know we don’t stay together forever. | 所以我们才会明白我们不可能一直待在一起 |
[08:34] | Sweet Sixteen isn’t sweet at all. | 甜蜜16岁一点也不甜蜜 |
[08:37] | They lied to us. | 他们撒谎 |
[08:39] | Okay, you two are the strangest people alive. | 好吧 你俩真是太奇怪了 |
[08:44] | – Press any key to continue. – Never mind. | -按任意键继续 -当我没说 |
[08:55] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[08:57] | Well, Riley and Maya are more important than Riley and Lucas. | 莱丽和玛雅的关系比莱丽和卢卡斯的关系重要多了 |
[09:00] | I don’t think anybody missed that. | 这点应该所有人都清楚吧 |
[09:02] | I like your glasses. | 我喜欢你的眼镜 |
[09:03] | Oh. I just got ’em. | 我刚买的 |
[09:05] | Oh, uh, and we probably | 哦 还有我们高中毕业以后 |
[09:06] | won’t be together after high school anymore. | 可能不会再在一起了 |
[09:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:11] | Click. | 嘀 |
[09:13] | All right, will you stop that? Who does that? | 你能不能别这样了 什么人会这样啊 |
[09:15] | Click. | 嘀 |
[09:26] | – Listen. – Yeah? | -听着 -啥 |
[09:28] | – Look. – Yeah? | -我说 -啥 |
[09:29] | -Listen. -I don’t want to get old here, Farkle. | -听好 -要说就赶紧说 法尔科 |
[09:33] | I just want you to know that if Smackle has feelings for you… | 我就想让你知道如果史麦科对你有感觉 |
[09:35] | – Farkle… – Shmeh. | -法尔科 -停 |
[09:37] | – I would step aside. – Farkle… | -我会退出的 -法尔科 |
[09:38] | Shmeh! | 停 |
[09:40] | It’s true. | 我说真的 |
[09:42] | Smackle and I are people of science. We don’t do well with feelings. | 我和史麦科是信奉科学的人 我们对感情都不太擅长 |
[09:44] | If it’s you she wants, I would step aside. | 如果她喜欢的是你 我肯定会退出 |
[09:46] | I learned that from Riley. | 这是莱丽教我的 |
[09:47] | You and Riley have the deepest feelings I have ever known. | 你和莱丽是我见过的心思最重的人 |
[09:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | And if Smackle is into you, I… I won’t take it out on you. | 如果史麦科喜欢你 我 我不会把气出在你身上的 |
[09:55] | I’ll just… | 我只会 |
[09:57] | I’ll just clone you and do terrible things to the clone. | 只会克隆一个你 然后报复那个克隆人 |
[10:00] | Are we all gonna be okay? | 我们会没事的对吧 |
[10:02] | We always will be. | 我们一直都会好好的 |
[10:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:05] | She believes in us, Farkle. | 她对我们有信心 法尔科 |
[10:07] | I mean, yeah, but things change. | 话是这么说没错 但是事物总会变的 |
[10:09] | The natural evolution of all beings is to grow and change. | 世间万物的自然规律就是发展变化 |
[10:12] | Hey, I know this. | 我知道这个 |
[10:13] | What kind of teacher is your father supposed to be? | 你爸到底是什么老师 |
[10:16] | I’m going to fail this assignment | 我这次作业要不及格了 |
[10:17] | and he’s gonna cost me my Nobel Prize. | 他要害我拿不到诺贝尔奖了 |
[10:20] | Does he know what he’s doing? | 他知道自己在做什么吗 |
[10:21] | Yes, he does. | 他当然知道 |
[10:24] | Finches and mockingbirds, his boat was The Beagle, | 雀和知更鸟 他的船是小猎犬号 |
[10:27] | and for extra credit, Galapagos. | 加拉帕戈斯群岛可以额外加分 |
[10:29] | Charles Darwin. | 查尔斯·达尔文 |
[10:30] | How do you know the theory of evolution? | 你是怎么知道进化论的 |
[10:33] | Because I failed it. | 因为我之前没答上来 |
[10:35] | I know it because I failed it, but he made sure I knew it | 我之前没答对 所以我记住了 但是他确保了我记住 |
[10:38] | because he knew I’d need it someday. | 因为他知道总有一天我要用到 |
[10:41] | He’s a great teacher. | 他是个好老师 |
[10:45] | He’s the best there is. | 他是最好的老师 |
[10:47] | And like always, | 和往常一样 |
[10:50] | he’s just trying to get us to evolve. | 他是想让我们进步 |
[11:01] | Tell us about Cory and Topanga. | 跟我们说说科瑞和托庞嘉的事 |
[11:03] | – What about ’em? – How they happened. | -哪方面 -怎么发生的 |
[11:05] | How’d you make such an important decision so young? | 你那么小的时候如何做出这么重大的决定 |
[11:07] | – Do we know what we’re doing? – What’s gonna happen to us? | -我们知道自己在做什么吗 -我们以后会怎样 |
[11:09] | What if we mess up our entire lives? | 如果我们把生活搞砸了怎么办 |
[11:10] | – What if everything changes? – You asked two questions. | -如果一切都变了呢 -你问了两个问题 |
[11:13] | You can ask two questions. | 你也可以问两个问题 |
[11:14] | – No, you ruined the whole thing. – Sorry, let’s start over. | -不 你把一切都毁了 -对不起 我们重来 |
[11:16] | No! | 别重来 |
[11:18] | You’re nuts because your father gave you an assignment? | 是因为你爸布置的作业你们才如此抓狂吧 |
[11:20] | – What do you think? – What’s the assignment? | -你以为呢 -是啥作业 |
[11:21] | I wanted a Surprise Sweet Sixteen party now. | 我想要现在就举办惊喜的甜蜜十六岁生日聚会 |
[11:24] | Diabolical. | 真糟糕 |
[11:25] | So, we’re supposed to be 16 and think about what happens next. | 所以我们现在要像十六岁那样思考下一步的生活 |
[11:28] | – And you’re scared. – Well, sure. | -结果你们害怕了 -当然了 |
[11:29] | What if Maya and I don’t get into the same college? | 如果我和玛雅不能上同一所大学怎么办 |
[11:31] | Why would that happen? What happened to all those A’s you’ve been getting? | 这怎么可能 你都得了那么多优秀了 |
[11:34] | I only got one A in Spanish. | 我只在西班牙语课得过优秀 |
[11:36] | You’re not getting into a good college | 只有西班牙语课得了优秀 |
[11:37] | – with only one A in Spanish! – You loved me once. | -怎么能考上好大学啊 -你曾经明明爱过我 |
[11:41] | So, I’m going to a lesser school | 那么我就去差一点的大学 |
[11:43] | so we can always be together. | 所以我们就能一直在一起了 |
[11:45] | Uh-huh. And now you say… | 嗯哼 而你觉得这 |
[11:47] | – Okay. – Yay! | -没问题 -太好了 |
[11:48] | No! | 不行 |
[11:49] | What kind of an idiot gives up a top school for someone else? | 什么样的傻瓜才会因为别人而放弃上顶尖的大学 |
[11:53] | You. | 你 |
[11:54] | You gave up Yale for Dad. | 你为爸爸放弃了耶鲁 |
[11:59] | Look, Topanga! I went in with two different socks! | 快看 托庞嘉 我穿了两只不同的袜子 |
[12:04] | You know why? I woke up this morning and thought, | 知道为什么吗 我今早醒来就在想 |
[12:06] | “What’s the one thing in my life that I haven’t done?” | 我这一生中还有什么事情没做过 |
[12:09] | Well, now I’ve done it. | 现在我做到了 |
[12:13] | It’s been a complete life. | 我的人生圆满了 |
[12:19] | Oh, yeah, I… I gave up Yale for your dad. | 对哦 我为你爸爸放弃了耶鲁 |
[12:23] | I call a do over. | 我要重来 |
[12:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:26] | If I had my life to do over again, | 如果我的人生重新再来一次 |
[12:28] | I would do exactly the same thing. | 我还是会做同样的事 |
[12:30] | So… | 所以 |
[12:34] | it turns out today wasn’t Crazy Hair Day at school at all. | 原来今天根本不是校园疯狂发型日 |
[12:37] | You know what it was? | 你们知道是啥日不 |
[12:39] | Photo Day. | 照相日 |
[12:43] | And in other news, today, I learned the word “wedgie.” | 还有新消息 今天我学会了个新词 扯内裤 |
[12:53] | You can make all the plans you want. | 你可以做你想做的任何决定 |
[12:55] | The truth is, we don’t know what’s going to happen. | 事实是 我们不知道未来会发生什么 |
[12:57] | And your two-socks-wearing father knows that too. | 你那个穿着两只不同袜子的爸爸也明白这点 |
[13:00] | So, why would he give you this assignment? | 那他为什么要给你们布置这个作业 |
[13:02] | He wants us to look at the landmarks of our lives. | 他想让我们看看我们的人生里程碑 |
[13:05] | He said maybe they can prepare us for what comes next. | 说也许它们可以帮助我们为未来做好准备 |
[13:08] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[13:09] | That, you can do. | 这你们可以做到 |
[13:11] | I was a unique, young girl, | 我以前是个特立独行的小姑娘 |
[13:12] | I met a boy named Cory Matthews… | 遇到了一个名叫科瑞·马修斯的男孩 |
[13:15] | I kept some of my friends, | 和一些朋友一直保持联系 |
[13:16] | some I don’t see so much of anymore, | 有一些朋友则很少见面了 |
[13:18] | I’m an excellent attorney, | 我是一名出色的律师 |
[13:19] | my husband is an excellent teacher, | 我丈夫是一名优秀的教师 |
[13:21] | we have two children that we love. | 我们有两个可爱的孩子 |
[13:23] | What we do and who you are is how we contribute to society. | 我们的职业和对你们的培养就是我们为社会做贡献的方式 |
[13:27] | So, looking back at the landmarks of my life, | 回头看看我的人生里程碑 |
[13:30] | here’s what I know. | 我知道的就是 |
[13:32] | No. | 不 |
[13:33] | No do over. | 不要重来 |
[13:40] | Life knows we’re forever, doesn’t it? | 生活知道我们的友情是永恒的 对不对 |
[13:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:03] | There are lots of empty seats around, | 周围有很多空位 |
[14:05] | and yet you are sitting very close. | 但是你坐得离我很近 |
[14:06] | Oh. Does that bother you? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[14:08] | Well, as you know, I don’t like to be | 你应该知道的 我不喜欢身边 |
[14:10] | sat right next to except for Farkle. | 坐着除了法尔科以外的人 |
[14:11] | You have very nice eyes. | 你的眼睛很漂亮 |
[14:13] | Okay. They formed in utero, starting with my optic nerves and then my retinas. | 这是天生的 和我的视神经还有视网膜一起发育的 |
[14:17] | So it’s okay with you if I just stay right here, right? | 所以我坐在这里没有关系 对不对 |
[14:19] | Well, you know, Farkle’s not here | 要知道 法尔科不在这里 |
[14:21] | and you’re invading my personal space like a Hun. | 你算是侵犯了我的个人空间 像个野蛮人一样 |
[14:25] | If Farkle was here, you would be making a joke like I was hitting on you. | 如果法尔科在这儿 你可以开玩笑说我在勾引你 |
[14:31] | You know what? Maybe everything will stay | 知道吗 也许一切都不会改变 |
[14:33] | exactly the way it is and 16 will be | 十六岁也会像 |
[14:36] | just as sweet as all of our other years. | 其它年龄一样甜蜜美好 |
[14:39] | And now, here we are. | 现在我们俩 |
[14:42] | Finally alone. | 终于单独在一起了 |
[14:44] | And there is something I want to admit to you. | 我有事要和你坦白 |
[14:46] | – You’re hot for my mind? – No. | -你喜欢我的头脑 -不是 |
[14:48] | You mean you only see me as a steaming cauldron of woman? | 你的意思是只把我看成冒着热气的大姑娘 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | Lucas Friar, my heart belongs to someone else. | 卢卡斯·弗莱尔 我的心属于别人 |
[14:57] | – Say it louder. – Must I torture you? | -说大点声 -我非得折磨你吗 |
[14:59] | Would you please? | 拜托了 |
[15:01] | I just always say those things | 我总是说那些事 |
[15:04] | because I guess I’m a little insecure | 可能是因为我不太有安全感 |
[15:05] | that Farkle doesn’t really, really like me as much | 觉得法尔科不是真的那么喜欢我 |
[15:07] | as he says, so I guess I’m just trying to protect myself. | 我想我只是为了保护自己 |
[15:12] | You don’t have to, Isadora. | 伊莎多拉 你不必这么做 |
[15:14] | I like you exactly as much as I say. | 我跟我说的一样爱你 |
[15:16] | It’s possible I might even like you more than “Like you.” | 甚至可能比喜欢你还要喜欢你 |
[15:18] | I don’t know. Right now, that’s just a hypothesis. | 我不知道 现在这只是一个假设 |
[15:20] | Based on what? | 依据是什么 |
[15:23] | Should have seen how nervous he was from back here. | 你真该看看他在后面藏着的时候有多紧张 |
[15:26] | I think we’re a perfect match. | 我觉得我们天生一对 |
[15:27] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -那当然 |
[15:31] | Lucas knew how you really felt, but I wasn’t sure. | 卢卡斯知道你真正的感觉 但我不是很确定 |
[15:35] | – You can go now. – No, stay where you are. | -你可以走了 -不 你别走 |
[15:36] | – Smackle. – You may proceed. | -史麦科 -你可以继续了 |
[15:39] | Lucas set this up so I could know how you really felt. | 卢卡斯设了这个局 我才知道你内心的真正感受 |
[15:41] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[15:47] | Define “I might even like you more than ‘like you.'” | 解释一下”甚至可能比喜欢你还要喜欢你” |
[15:51] | I like you so much that when I’m 16, | 我非常喜欢你 等到了16岁 |
[15:53] | I’ll tell you to go study in Sweden if you really want to. | 我会告诉你 如果你真的想去瑞典学习 那就去吧 |
[15:57] | No. I’m going to stupid Princeton with you. | 不 我要跟你一起在普林傻顿学习 |
[16:01] | Sweden? Princeton? | 瑞典 普林斯顿 |
[16:04] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[16:06] | They’re going away. | 他们要走了 |
[16:09] | Why do people become friends if it’s not going to be forever? | 如果友谊不能永恒 人们为什么要成为朋友 |
[16:13] | I don’t want a Sweet Sixteen. | 我不再想要甜蜜十六岁了 |
[16:15] | You don’t? | 你不想吗 |
[16:17] | No. | 不想了 |
[16:18] | I don’t want any surprises. | 我也不想要任何惊喜了 |
[16:20] | I don’t want anybody to go anywhere. | 我不想看到任何人离开 |
[16:22] | I don’t want anything to happen to us at all. | 我不想要我们改变 |
[16:25] | But isn’t that the opposite of life? | 可是生活就是充满惊喜和改变啊 |
[16:27] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[16:28] | Nobody move. | 不许走 |
[16:30] | Nobody move at all. | 所有人都不许走 |
[16:35] | You heard her. | 你们听到了 |
[16:42] | Okay, juniors, how are your lives going? | 高二生们 你们最近怎么样 |
[16:46] | What’s next for you? | 下一步计划如何 |
[16:48] | Smarkle. | 史麦科 |
[16:52] | Well, Smackle and I have applied early decision to Princeton | 史麦科和我初步计划去普林斯顿大学学习 |
[16:55] | and I have a pretty good feeling we’re gonna get in. | 我们觉得我们被录取的几率不小 |
[16:57] | Is that because you’ve maintained your excellent academic record? | 是因为你们学习成绩一直很优秀吗 |
[17:00] | Yes, and because in the last two years, | 是的 还有在过去两年里 |
[17:02] | we’ve cured the common cold, | 我们灭绝了感冒 |
[17:03] | invented an alternative fuel source, | 发明了代用液体燃料 |
[17:05] | solved global warming, and… | 解决了全球变暖 还有 |
[17:09] | Ah, crud. | 啊 感冒了 |
[17:11] | So, I take it Farkle and Smackle are still together. | 所以我想法尔科和史麦科仍然在一起 |
[17:14] | – Yeah. – We have feelings | -是的 -我们对彼此有感觉 |
[17:16] | for each other we must figure out. | 并且想要弄明白这种感觉 |
[17:17] | Because we’re people of science. | 因为我们都是科学家 |
[17:19] | It may take forever. | 这个项目可能需要研究一生 |
[17:21] | – Good. – Good. | -那就好 -那就好 |
[17:25] | Thank you. We are Smarkle. | 谢谢 我们是史马尔科 |
[17:32] | All right. | 很好 |
[17:33] | Lucas and Zay. | 卢卡斯和小赛 |
[17:38] | Well, I think that the big news is that | 我要宣布的重大新闻就是 |
[17:41] | Lucas peaked in his sophomore year and now it’s Zay time. | 卢卡斯在高二的时候已经走上人生巅峰 现在该小赛了 |
[17:43] | Hm. This is not what we decided on. | 这可不是我们的决定 |
[17:45] | It is not my fault that you peaked. | 你已经登顶了 这可不是我的错 |
[17:46] | – You’re over. – Yeah? What happened to me? | -你的风光日子到头了 -是吗 之后我怎么样了 |
[17:49] | Know, you say that a lot now, | 你总是说这话 |
[17:51] | where you’re just like, “What happened to me?” | 总是 之后我怎么样了 |
[17:52] | and I pull you around in your little red wagon. | 你总是坐着小马车 我拉着你走 |
[17:54] | You’re like, “What happened to me?” | 你说 之后我怎么样了 |
[17:55] | and I’m like, “I don’t know! | 我说 我怎么知道 |
[17:57] | It’s Zay time. Stop bringing me down.” | 现在是小赛时间 别抢戏了 |
[18:00] | So, I’m guessing you’ve managed to remain friends. | 我想你们还会是朋友的 |
[18:02] | That’ll never change. | 这一点永远不会变 |
[18:04] | I used to have a little red wagon. | 我以前有一个小马车 |
[18:07] | You used to pull me around in it. | 你以前总拉着我到处跑 |
[18:09] | Hey, if things ever do go bad… | 如果事情真的变糟了 |
[18:11] | I’ll be there. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[18:14] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 小伙子们 |
[18:17] | So when did things start going bad? | 所以什么时候事情开始变糟的 |
[18:19] | Oh, the triangle took all the life out of you. | 一次三角恋就搞得你找不着北了 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:23] | Riley, Maya? | 莱丽 玛雅 |
[18:28] | We looked at all of the landmarks of our lives. | 我们回顾了我们生命的所有重大时刻 |
[18:31] | We don’t really have any control over being born. | 我们没有办法控制我们的出生 |
[18:33] | We just know that we’re real lucky to be here. | 我们只知道我们能来到这里是很幸运的事 |
[18:35] | And if we get even luckier, we climb in through the right window. | 如果说有什么更幸运的事 那就是我们爬进了对的窗户 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:39] | We examined all of the landmarks of our lives | 我们回顾了我们生命的所有重大时刻 |
[18:42] | from the very beginning right up until wanting | 从最初一直到想要一个 |
[18:44] | a Surprise Sweet Sixteen party. | 惊喜的甜蜜十六岁派对 |
[18:45] | And we found they all have one thing in common. | 我们发现这些事都有一个共同点 |
[18:47] | They all put us in a world of people, | 这些事让我们处于社会之中 |
[18:49] | and what we do control is | 我们能够控制的是 |
[18:51] | the people that we want to keep in our lives, | 决定出现在我们生命里的那些人谁值得留下 |
[18:53] | and a party at any age is just another chance to be all together. | 任何年龄的派对都只是一个相聚的理由 |
[18:57] | So, I take it you’re not ready for your Sweet Sixteen. | 所以 你还没有准备好度过你的甜蜜十六岁 |
[19:00] | No. | 是的 |
[19:02] | Maybe never. | 也许永远都不会准备好 |
[19:05] | I didn’t want us to go anywhere. | 我之前不想让我们分开 |
[19:07] | I wanted us to sit still. | 我想要我们永远保持现状 |
[19:09] | But that’s not life. | 但那不是生活 |
[19:11] | We’re freshmen. | 我们还是新生 |
[19:13] | Exactly where we’re supposed to be. | 我们就应该这样 |
[19:15] | We should enjoy this now. That’s life. | 我们应该享受此刻 这就是生活 |
[19:18] | Sweet Sixteen will be a lot sweeter when we are 16. | 甜蜜十六岁会在我们十六岁的时候更加甜蜜 |
[19:21] | But for right now, we’re protected. | 但是现在 我们在保护伞之下 |
[19:24] | We know exactly where we’re gonna be for the next three years. | 我们很清楚接下来的三年我们会在哪里 |
[19:26] | – So, no party. – No, of course party. | -所以 不办派对了 -不 当然要办 |
[19:31] | What our landmarks have shown us is that | 这些里程碑告诉我们 |
[19:33] | we picked the right friends and we’ll always be together. | 我们找到了对的朋友 然后就永远在一起 |
[19:35] | Life loves us. | 生活爱我们 |
[19:38] | Hope isn’t for suckers after all. | 希望原来真的不是给窝囊废准备的 |
[19:43] | And that’s the best thing to celebrate any time. | 这就是任何时候都值得庆幸的事情 |
[19:52] | Party time! | 派对时间 |
[19:53] | Does it have to be at our house? | 非得在我们家办派对吗 |
[19:55] | Life loves our house. | 生活偏爱我们家 |
[19:59] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[20:02] | Party doesn’t have to be at our house. | 派对不一定非要在我们家 |
[20:04] | Tell her no, Dad! | 跟她说不 爸爸 |
[20:07] | It just happened. Just happened right in front of Auggie. | 事情就这样发生了 当着奥吉的面发生了 |
[20:10] | He heard everything. | 他什么都听见了 |
[20:13] | Mom? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[20:14] | You know, I was a good student. | 你知道的 我是个好学生 |
[20:16] | I got a good job at a prestigious law firm, | 我在一家有声望的律师事务所工作 |
[20:19] | I moved up fast, I got promoted. | 我的业绩很好 很快就升职了 |
[20:21] | I always wanted to be partner. | 我一直想要成为合伙人 |
[20:23] | They just named me partner. | 他们刚刚任命我为合伙人了 |
[20:27] | Oh. Double party. | 哦 双重派对 |
[20:30] | I am so proud of you, Topanga. | 我真为你自豪 托庞嘉 |
[20:33] | Tell her no, Dad. | 告诉她不要 爸爸 |
[20:34] | Why would I tell her no? | 为什么不要 |
[20:36] | They just named me the head of our London office. | 他们任命我为伦敦分所的负责人 |
[20:41] | Ask her how she’s going to do that from here. | 问她 她能不能待在这里工作 |
[20:44] | Ask her because she won’t answer me. | 你问她 因为她不回答我 |
[20:50] | I am so proud of you, Topanga. | 我太为你骄傲了 托庞嘉 |
[20:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:56] | I’m so proud of you too, Mom. | 我也为你骄傲 妈妈 |
[21:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:04] | I thought life loves us. | 我以为生活偏爱我们 |
[21:08] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[21:17] | What did you tell them, Mom? | 你怎么回复他们的 妈妈 |
[21:19] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[21:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:25] | I told them that I needed some time to think about it. | 我跟他们说我需要点时间思考一下 |
[21:28] | I told them that I needed to talk it over with my family. | 我跟他们说我需要跟我的家庭商讨一下 |
[21:31] | What’s to talk about? | 讨论什么 |
[21:32] | I’m not going to London. | 我才不要去伦敦 |
[21:34] | I don’t even speak the language. | 我都不说伦敦话 |
[21:37] | Uh, did they offer you a raise in salary? | 薪水上有什么提升吗 |
[21:46] | Long live the Queen! | 女王万岁 |
[21:49] | Hip hip! Wot wot! Elton John! | 万岁 万万岁 艾尔顿·约翰 |
[21:53] | Chimney sweeps! | 烟囱清洁工 |
[21:55] | Crumpets! | 英国松脆饼 |
[21:57] | Girls, this decision has nothing to do with money. | 姑娘们 我的决定和薪水没有任何关系 |
[22:02] | Of course it doesn’t. | 当然没有 |
[22:07] | Girls… | 姑娘们 |
[22:08] | listen, I know this is difficult. | 我知道这很难 |
[22:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:14] | We’re gonna make the right decision. | 我们会做出正确的决定 |
[22:17] | Mom… there’s a decision? | 妈妈 有决定了吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:23] | Girls, I’m sorry, but there’s a decision. | 姑娘们 我很抱歉 但是已经决定了 |