时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Has your mom made a decision on the London job offer yet? | 你妈妈到底去不去伦敦工作呢 |
[00:09] | Don’t you think you’ll hear as soon as I’ve heard? | 你不觉得我一知道就会立刻告诉你吗 |
[00:11] | Have you heard? | 那你知道了吗 |
[00:14] | How can I pretend that this isn’t happening | 你一直跟我提起这件事的话 |
[00:16] | if you keep bringing it up? | 我不可能装作这一切都没有发生 |
[00:17] | London is 3,459 miles away from New York. | 伦敦距离纽约3459英里 |
[00:20] | What? You’re too far away now! | 什么 你现在离我已经够远的了 |
[00:24] | We need to face this, Riles. | 我们需要正视这件事 莱丽 |
[00:25] | This is the end of Riley and Maya. | 莱丽和玛雅到此为止了 |
[00:27] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[00:28] | How could you even think that? | 你怎么能这么想 |
[00:30] | Riley and Maya are forever no matter where we are. | 莱丽和玛雅不管在哪里都一直在一起 |
[00:32] | Remember our third best friend Kerri Abelson? | 还记得我们的第三个好朋友克里·阿贝尔森吗 |
[00:35] | Oh, yeah. What happened to her? | 记得 她怎么了 |
[00:36] | She moved across the street. | 她搬到了街对面 |
[00:52] | Wow, so much emotion. | 百感交集 |
[00:54] | Why is everybody so emotional when nothing’s happening? | 为什么什么都没发生 大家还这么情绪化 |
[01:00] | Because it is happening, Riley. | 因为确实发生了 莱丽 |
[01:01] | Why are you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[01:02] | Look at the board. | 看黑板 |
[01:05] | Belgium 1831. | 1831年 比利时 |
[01:08] | The Netherlands was a group of friendly states | 当时的荷兰由一些相互友好的省份组成 |
[01:10] | who thought they’d stay together forever… | 他们以为他们会永远在一起 |
[01:11] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[01:13] | Belgium 1831 is us. | 比利时1831事变就是我们 |
[01:16] | Until Belgium made the decision it was time to go. | 比利时做出决定 该离开了 |
[01:18] | Uh-oh! Smackle, do something! | 史麦科 做些什么 |
[01:20] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[01:21] | – You… – Ask important questions! | -你 -问一些重要的问题 |
[01:22] | He erases it if you ask important questions! | 你问重要问题的话他就忘了要说什么了 |
[01:24] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[01:26] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这里 |
[01:29] | What is the meaning of love? | 爱的意义是什么 |
[01:31] | Is there a destiny that shapes our ends? | 我们的结局是否注定 |
[01:34] | What’s the deal with artificial intelligence? | 人工智能的未来在哪里 |
[01:38] | If it’s artificial, can it be intelligent? | 既然是人造的 它是否真的有智慧 |
[01:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:45] | It was decided that Belgium would no longer be part | 比利时宣布它不再是 |
[01:48] | of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, | 荷兰联合王国的一部分 |
[01:50] | but its own independent country. | 而是独立的国家 |
[01:52] | Belgium was free. | 比利时自由了 |
[01:53] | Did people visit it? | 人们还去探访他吗 |
[01:56] | – People like who? – Belgium’s friends. | -哪些人们 -比利时的朋友们 |
[01:58] | Did they visit it or did they forget her like Kerri Abelson? | 他们探访过吗 还是像克里·阿贝尔森一样被遗忘了 |
[02:01] | Oh, yeah. What ever happened to Kerri? | 对呀 克里后来怎么样了 |
[02:02] | – She moved across… – I don’t care. She’s gone. | -她搬到了街 -无所谓了 反正她走了 |
[02:06] | At that point, Belgium was no longer part of a group, | 那时 比利时已经不是那个群体的一员了 |
[02:09] | but its own sovereign nation… | 它成了有独立主权的国家 |
[02:11] | ready to meet the world on its own terms. | 准备好了用自己的独立地位面对世界 |
[02:13] | What if it wasn’t ready yet? | 如果它没准备好怎么办 |
[02:14] | What if none of us are ready for this? | 如果我们都没准备好怎么办 |
[02:17] | I’m not ready for this, Riley. | 我没有准备好 莱丽 |
[02:21] | So, Belgium 1831 was gonna be | 所以 比利时1831事变之后 |
[02:22] | about our own freedom when we left this place? | 我们就会自由的离开这里吗 |
[02:24] | That was my plan. | 那是我的计划 |
[02:26] | But sometimes, things happen in life | 但有些时候 事情发生得 |
[02:28] | earlier than they’re supposed to. | 会比预料得要早 |
[02:30] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[02:31] | We do our best. | 我们要竭尽全力 |
[02:33] | Like we’ve always done. | 就像我们一直以来的做法 |
[02:36] | We leave our good mark | 我们留下漂亮的一笔 |
[02:37] | and we hope that people remember us fondly. | 希望人们会对我们留下好印象 |
[02:43] | I did my best. | 我做到了最好 |
[02:44] | I hope that you remember me fondly. | 我希望你们对我有个好印象 |
[02:47] | I’ll remember you fondly. | 我会对你有好印象的 |
[02:48] | Thank you. Who are you? | 谢谢你 你是谁 |
[02:51] | Kerri Abelson. | 克里·阿贝尔森 |
[02:54] | Oh no. | 糟糕 |
[03:02] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:06] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:11] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:15] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:19] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:23] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:27] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:31] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:34] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:40] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:43] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:47] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:53] | This is the worst thing | 这是我幼小的生命里 |
[03:54] | that could ever happen to me in my young life. | 发生过的最可怕的事情 |
[03:56] | Oh, Auggie. | 奥吉 |
[03:58] | No matter what happens, you’re gonna be okay. | 不论发生了什么 你都不会有事的 |
[04:00] | What about the fury of a woman ripped from | 如果一个狂怒的女人 |
[04:02] | from the arms of the man she loves? | 从她深爱的男人臂弯里逃脱了呢 |
[04:04] | Ooh, the wife. | 老婆啊 |
[04:06] | How is she taking it? | 她怎么说 |
[04:07] | It’s Ava. It can go in any direction. | 她是艾娃 她干什么都有可能 |
[04:13] | ‘Ello, ‘ello. | 你好 你好 |
[04:14] | It’s me… | 是我 |
[04:17] | Twiggy. | 崔姬 |
[04:19] | How do you know about Twiggy? | 你怎么知道崔姬的 |
[04:21] | I know all about me new British mates. | 我知道所有的英国伙伴 |
[04:23] | I know about Posh and Becks, and all three Harrys: | 我知道时尚辣妹和贝克汉姆 还有哈利三巨头 |
[04:27] | Styles, Potter, | 卷妹 波特 |
[04:29] | and me first husband, the Prince. | 还有我的第一任丈夫 王子 |
[04:33] | But it’s me you love. | 但我才是你的真爱 |
[04:34] | I know, ducky, | 我懂 小可爱 |
[04:36] | but Momma needs a crown. | 但女王需要王冠 |
[04:38] | Ava, what are you doing? | 艾娃 你在干什么 |
[04:40] | If we’re all gonna reside in merry ol’ England, | 既然我们都要愉快地在英格兰生活 |
[04:43] | I thought that I should know about me new home. | 我觉得我需要更了解我的新家 |
[04:46] | – Honey… – I’m going. | -亲爱的 -我要去 |
[04:48] | Ava… | 艾娃 |
[04:50] | I spoke to my mom and she said I could go. | 我跟我妈妈说了 她说我可以跟你们走 |
[04:52] | – Really? – Don’t answer! | -真的吗 -别回答 |
[04:54] | I’m afraid of the actual answer. | 我害怕听到真正的答案 |
[04:59] | My mom says that the decision hasn’t been made yet, | 我妈妈说最终决定还没有定下 |
[05:02] | but I’m afraid it has. | 但我觉得已经有了决定 |
[05:05] | How do you make this kind of decision? | 你该如何做出最终决定 |
[05:08] | How is a decision like this made? | 这样的决定到底如何做出 |
[05:10] | Is it tougher to leave something you love | 到底是离开你所爱的一些东西 |
[05:13] | or stay when you could be missing an opportunity? | 还是留在这里丢掉机会 |
[05:17] | Well, that depends. | 视情况而定 |
[05:18] | On what, Mr. Babineaux? | 解释一下 巴宾诺先生 |
[05:19] | What you’re leaving behind. | 取决于你舍弃了什么 |
[05:22] | Anybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[05:23] | To be fair, I think it’s important to know | 老实来讲 我觉得了解你要去的地方 |
[05:25] | what’s waiting for you wherever you’re going. | 等待着你的是什么很重要 |
[05:27] | Right. | 说得好 |
[05:28] | Lucas and Zay both left someplace that they loved. | 卢卡斯和小赛都离开了他们所爱的地方 |
[05:32] | They were right to love Texas. | 他们爱德克萨斯很正常 |
[05:34] | We had the best time there. | 我们在那里度过了最愉快的时光 |
[05:36] | And we’ve had the best time here. | 我们在这里度过了最愉快的时光 |
[05:39] | So Belgium left the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, | 所以比利时离开了荷兰联合王国 |
[05:41] | -then what happened? -Everybody was happy forever. The end. | -然后呢 -然后所有人幸福地在一起 完 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:45] | Anyone else want to try? | 还有人想回答吗 |
[05:47] | The United Kingdom of the Netherlands fell completely apart. | 荷兰联合王国感觉完全解体了 |
[05:50] | Maya, you look something up? | 玛雅 你查资料了吗 |
[05:53] | No. | 没有 |
[05:54] | I didn’t have to. | 没有必要 |
[05:56] | You don’t really have to be smart to know what’s coming. | 不是聪明人也能知道未来会发生什么 |
[05:59] | It’s Farkle who’s been smart. | 法尔科才是最聪明的 |
[06:01] | It’s Farkle who’s wanted to know what Belgium 1831 was | 法尔科才是一看到黑板上的字就想知道 |
[06:04] | ever since it went up on the board. | 1831年的比利时是怎么回事的人 |
[06:06] | It’s Farkle who’s always loved us and tried to protect us. | 法尔科才是一直关爱我们想要保护我们的人 |
[06:19] | Sorry, Smackle. | 抱歉 史麦科 |
[06:22] | Riley, I know your mother. | 莱丽 我了解你的妈妈 |
[06:25] | I know she’ll seek out the advice of everyone close to her. | 我知道她会听取她身边每个人的意见 |
[06:28] | I know she’ll listen to what we have to say. | 我知道她会听我们想对她说的话 |
[06:30] | And I know her decision will be the right one. | 我也知道她会做出正确的决定 |
[06:33] | No matter what it is? | 不管结果是什么吗 |
[06:34] | No matter what it is, we go with her. | 不管是什么 我们都支持她 |
[06:42] | So, Mom will listen to the people she cares about | 妈妈在她做出决定前会听她关心的 |
[06:44] | before she decides? | 所有人的想法吗 |
[06:46] | She’s probably doing that right now. | 她可能现在就在那么做 |
[06:52] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[07:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:15] | Big decision, and I wanted some advice. | 要做个重大决定 我想听听大家的意见 |
[07:17] | Who better to give us advice than… | 这些我们一直爱着的人 |
[07:19] | these people who’ve all loved each other forever? | 肯定能提供给我最好的建议 |
[07:46] | I’m not talking to you! | 我没有跟你说话 |
[07:48] | And I’m not talking to you. | 我也没有跟你说话 |
[07:50] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:51] | Double fine. | 很好 |
[07:52] | I taught you that! | 你那句是我教的 |
[07:54] | And I taught you everything else. | 你的一切都是我教你的 |
[07:57] | Then why don’t I know anything?! | 那我为什么一无所知 |
[08:02] | Hey, Morgan. Hey, Morgan. | 摩根好 摩根好 |
[08:05] | My brothers! My sister! | 我的哥哥 我的姐姐 |
[08:07] | Yeah, you know, we haven’t all been | 我们从来没有过长时间 |
[08:09] | in the same place together for a long time. | 一起待在一个地方 |
[08:10] | I don’t think we’ve ever been in the same place together. | 我们从来没有在一个地方待过 |
[08:13] | No. | 没有过 |
[08:14] | Okay, we’re gonna do this one at a time. | 好了 一次一个人说 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:20] | All right, look, as much as I’d hate it if you guys went anywhere, | 听着 虽然当初我讨厌你们要搬到别处去 |
[08:23] | when we left Philadelphia to come to New York, that worked. | 但是当我离开费城来到纽约 一切都不错 |
[08:26] | If we didn’t do that, I never would have met Katy. | 如果我没那么做 我就不会遇到凯蒂 |
[08:29] | If we didn’t do that, I… | 如果我没那么做 我 |
[08:30] | I wouldn’t be happy. | 我也不会幸福 |
[08:34] | We wouldn’t have Maya. | 我们也不会有玛雅 |
[08:37] | Oh, guys, I’m not actually your daughter though… | 其实我不是你的女儿 |
[08:40] | I’ll never forget when we first saw you | 我永远不会忘记 |
[08:42] | in the hospital delivery room. | 在医院产房看见你的第一眼 |
[08:44] | Wow, I’d really love to rewrite history, but… | 我很乐意重写历史 但是 |
[08:48] | History is history. | 历史就是历史 |
[08:49] | First thing you have to know to teach History. | 要教历史 首先就要了解历史 |
[08:51] | Matthews, as your former English teacher, | 马修斯 作为你以前的英语老师 |
[08:55] | I say let ’em write what they want to. | 要我说让他们想怎么写就怎么写 |
[08:58] | Hey, Jon. | 你好 约翰 |
[09:00] | Hey, Shawn. | 你好 肖恩 |
[09:06] | Hey, Shawn’s wife. | 你好 肖恩的老婆 |
[09:09] | Boy, that makes me happy saying that. | 哇 我好喜欢这么说 |
[09:12] | Hey, Shawn’s wife! | 肖恩的老婆 |
[09:15] | Hey. | 你好 |
[09:16] | Thank you for everything you’ve done to help make Shawn who he is. | 谢谢您所做的一切 帮助肖恩成为这样的人 |
[09:19] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[09:20] | I’ll never forget the time I saw him | 我永远不会忘记 |
[09:22] | in that hospital delivery room. | 在医院产房看见他的第一眼 |
[09:25] | Okay, crazy people. | 好啦 疯狂的人们 |
[09:26] | You can’t just make life how you want it. | 你无法让生活变成你想要的样子 |
[09:28] | Yeah. Things happen. | 是啊 世事难料 |
[09:30] | Like our decision that you guys are going to help us with. | 比如你们要帮助我们做的这个决定 |
[09:33] | Us now! | 现在是在说我们 |
[09:34] | She’s right. This has… This has nothing to do with us. | 她说得对 这事跟我们无关 |
[09:37] | Just gonna… leave that here. | 我们就 把这个留下 |
[09:39] | What… Hey! | 啥 嘿 |
[09:42] | You want to adopt me? | 你想收养我 |
[09:43] | -Yay! -I don’t know how I feel about this. | -太棒了 -我不知道我该有什么感觉 |
[09:46] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[09:48] | You know, Maya, I talked with Shawn and your mom about this. | 玛雅 我和肖恩还有你妈妈谈过此事 |
[09:51] | I always regretted that I never adopted Shawn. | 我一直后悔当初没有收养肖恩 |
[09:56] | Well, you know, my parents tried to adopt Shawn, | 那啥 我父母想收养肖恩来着 |
[09:58] | but he preferred to stay a street urchin. | 但他宁愿做街头流浪儿 |
[10:02] | I know this is a difficult decision to make. | 我知道这是一个艰难的决定 |
[10:04] | I’ll tell you what’s a difficult decision: ours. | 我来告诉你什么是艰难的决定 我们的 |
[10:07] | Yeah, can you hold your little Topanga horses? | 好 你能控制自己一下的情绪吗 |
[10:11] | Take all the time you need. | 需要多长时间都可以 |
[10:14] | I’m Maya Hunter. | 我是玛雅·亨特了 |
[10:26] | Da… Dad… Daddy… | 爸 爸 爸爸 |
[10:28] | Dad… Daddy… Dad… | 爸 爸爸 爸 |
[10:32] | – Hey, Dad? – Yeah? | -爸爸 -什么事 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:35] | -For what? -For everything I’m gonna do. | -为什么 -因为我即将要做的事 |
[10:38] | Oh, and I’m going to London with them. | 我要和他们一起去伦敦 |
[10:40] | Let her! You won’t miss her, you just got her! | 让她去吧 你不会想她的 你才刚收养她而已 |
[10:44] | We can only give you our parents’ advice. | 我们只能给予你们我们做父母的建议 |
[10:45] | We raised you to be good people | 我们把你们抚养成善良的人 |
[10:47] | and we know that you will make your best decision. | 我们知道你们会做出最好的决定 |
[10:50] | But then you leave. | 但是随后你们就会离开 |
[10:51] | You leave for college, you leave for New York, | 你们离开去上大学 离开去纽约 |
[10:54] | and now you’re gonna fly across the ocean | 现在你们又要横跨大西洋 |
[10:57] | and take away my grandchildren. | 带走我的孙子孙女 |
[10:59] | Me too, me too. | 还有我 还有我 |
[11:03] | Tell them not to take us away, Aunt Morgan. | 让他们不要把我们带走 摩根阿姨 |
[11:07] | I know what it’s like to be the youngest one in the family. | 我知道作为家中年纪最小的成员的感受 |
[11:09] | You think nobody is listening to you or your ideas, | 你觉得没人会倾听你的想法 |
[11:12] | but they are. | 但是其实他们会的 |
[11:13] | You’re very important, | 你很重要 |
[11:14] | and they’ll take everything you say into consideration. | 他们在做决定的时候会把你说的一切都考虑进来 |
[11:17] | How can I be sure that everything is gonna be okay? | 我怎么能确定一切都会好起来呢 |
[11:20] | Because life knows that in order to be | 因为生活知道为了 |
[11:22] | the best person you can be, | 让你成为最好的自己 |
[11:24] | sometimes it’s good to stay, | 有时候留下比较好 |
[11:26] | sometimes you gotta go. | 但有时只能离开 |
[11:35] | I was once the youngest, just like you. | 我曾经是家里最年轻的 和你一样 |
[11:37] | Is there gonna be another me? | 还会有人取代我吗 |
[11:39] | Too late. Just you. | 太晚了 不会了 |
[11:41] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:43] | Just know that your parents are gonna make the right decision for you. | 你只要知道父母会帮你做出最正确的决定 |
[11:46] | They always do. | 他们一向如此 |
[11:48] | Trust them. They’ll listen to you. | 相信他们 他们会倾听你的心声 |
[11:50] | Being the youngest is really important. | 家中最小的人非常重要 |
[11:52] | You’re the one they hold on to. | 你是他们考虑的重要对象 |
[11:55] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[12:01] | You don’t need me for this. | 你们不需要我帮你们 |
[12:02] | Of course we do. | 我们当然需要 |
[12:04] | You’ve always given us our best advice. | 您总是能给我们最好的建议 |
[12:07] | What do you got for us now? | 您现在有什么建议 |
[12:10] | London… | 伦敦 |
[12:12] | the city of Shakespeare and Dickens. | 莎士比亚和狄更斯的故乡 |
[12:16] | I think you’ll flourish there just as you flourished here. | 我认为你们会适应那里 就像适应这儿一样 |
[12:20] | You’re telling us to go. | 您是劝我们去 |
[12:22] | I told you to go to Yale, too. | 我还劝你去上耶鲁呢 |
[12:24] | Why didn’t you? | 你咋不听呢 |
[12:25] | I got a better offer. | 我有更好的去处 |
[12:27] | And now you have another. | 现在你又有一个 |
[12:30] | And I’m sure you’ll choose wisely, | 我相信你会明智地选择 |
[12:33] | because you were always the best test-taker. | 因为你一直是成绩最好的 |
[12:39] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[12:40] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[12:50] | I just got hit by the subway! | 我刚被地铁撞了 |
[12:54] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 行 什么问题 |
[12:57] | Mom got a job offer in England. | 妈妈获得了一份在英国的工作 |
[12:59] | What?! Who’s gonna play Topanga? | 啥 那谁来当托庞嘉呢 |
[13:02] | Wait a second, I can play Topanga. | 等下 我可以 |
[13:03] | – Eric! – Urr-ich! | -埃里克 -埃里克 |
[13:05] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[13:08] | Are you gonna surprise us with incredible advice | 你那笨嘴就不能 |
[13:10] | out of your idiot mouth or not? | 说出点有用的话吗 |
[13:12] | I am, yes. Thank you. | 我能 谢谢你 |
[13:13] | Now, listen, when I was elected Senator | 现在 听好 当我在2015年 |
[13:15] | in two-thousand-aught-fifteen, I’ve come to realize | 当选参议员的时候 我意识到 |
[13:17] | that what might be a clear decision for some is not so clear for me. | 对别人来说可能明智的选择对我来说则不一定 |
[13:25] | Look… | 听着啊 |
[13:27] | listen to your heart. | 听从你的内心 |
[13:29] | Your heart is what’s gonna tell you what to do. | 你的内心会告诉你该怎么做 |
[13:33] | And then go and find your favorite quiet place. | 然后去找寻你内心最喜欢的安宁的地方 |
[13:36] | Mine is under the ocean. | 我最喜欢海底 |
[13:48] | Don’t take my spot! | 不要抢我的地方 |
[13:55] | Something happened to me and Farkle, Riley. | 我和法尔科之间发生了一些事 莱丽 |
[13:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:59] | Well, we were studying molecular structure, | 我们在学分子结构的时候 |
[14:01] | and it occurred to us that we are all made with particular molecules. | 突然意识到自己也是由特定的分子组成的 |
[14:04] | And if anything changes, then we’re simply not who we were. | 万一有任何变化 我们就不是我们了 |
[14:07] | We are actually different. | 我们其实是不同的 |
[14:10] | That’s very interesting, guys. | 很有意思 |
[14:12] | What? | 啥意思 |
[14:14] | If you leave us, we will actually be different. | 如果你离开我们 我们就不同了 |
[14:18] | And that’s when it occurred to me that I was feeling sadness. | 然后我突然感到一阵悲伤 |
[14:20] | I identified it as sadness, because I was crying. | 我知道那是悲伤 因为我哭了 |
[14:23] | – You don’t cry. – I don’t cry. | -你不会哭 -我不会哭 |
[14:26] | But now I know it was because | 现在我知道了是因为 |
[14:28] | nothing has ever made me sad enough before. | 之前没有任何事会让我足够悲伤 |
[14:30] | I just wanted to say thank you for these feelings, Riley. | 我只想说谢谢你让我体会到这种感觉 莱丽 |
[14:38] | Smackle, getting so good at these. | 史麦科 你现在很擅长这种事了嘛 |
[14:43] | – Hey, Riley. – Hey, Zay. | -莱丽 -小赛 |
[14:46] | Just want to let you know that I’ll make sure Lucas is okay. | 你放心吧 有我在 卢卡斯不会有事的 |
[14:49] | You will? | 是吗 |
[14:50] | Oh, I’ll walk him and feed him | 我会遛他 喂他吃饭 |
[14:52] | and make sure he never forgets about you. | 确保他不会忘记你 |
[14:54] | I will never forget about her. | 我永远不会忘记她 |
[14:56] | That’s a good boy! Good boy! | 真是我的乖孩子 乖孩子 |
[14:59] | Thank you, Zay. | 谢谢你 小赛 |
[15:02] | Want to know something? | 跟你说点事 |
[15:03] | What? | 啥 |
[15:05] | Our circle of friends was never complete until you showed up. | 我们这个朋友圈直到有你才变得完整 |
[15:09] | Smackle, I’m feeling somethin’. | 史麦科 我有感觉了 |
[15:12] | Sadness! | 悲伤 |
[15:15] | I’m good at emotions now. | 我现在很擅长辨别情绪 |
[15:18] | I’ve loved you since the first grade. | 我从一年级就爱你了 |
[15:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:20] | I always will, wherever you are. | 我会永远爱你 不管你去哪儿 |
[15:22] | Thank you, Farkle, | 谢谢你 法尔科 |
[15:24] | but maybe you shouldn’t say that in front of Smackle. | 不过你好像不该在史麦科面前说这话 |
[15:26] | Riley, explain the role of uranium in nuclear fission. | 莱丽 解释一下铀在核裂变时的角色 |
[15:30] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:31] | Yeah, you’re a threat. | 就你这样还能威胁到我啊 |
[15:34] | Guys, no decision has been made yet. | 各位 还没做出决定呢 |
[15:37] | There’s a good chance she’s not going anywhere. | 很有可能她哪儿也不会去 |
[15:39] | Actually, I know she’s not going anywhere | 其实 我清楚地知道她哪儿也不会去 |
[15:41] | because life knows there’s no replacement for her | 因为我的生活中没有人能代替她 |
[15:43] | because nobody cares about me as much as she does, | 因为没有人会像她那样关心我 |
[15:46] | so that’s how I know she’s not going anywhere, so ha. | 所以我知道她哪儿也不会去 哈 |
[15:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:51] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[15:52] | I was thinking about you guys | 我在想你们几个人 |
[15:53] | and what you all must be feeling. | 揣测你们现在的感受 |
[15:57] | Thought I should come over. | 我觉得我应该过来看看 |
[15:59] | Would it be okay if I sat with you guys here? | 我可以和你们一起坐在这里吗 |
[16:02] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢天哪 |
[16:03] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[16:05] | Life is trying to replace you. | 生活想要以他替代你 |
[16:06] | Life moves fast. | 生活的反应真快 |
[16:08] | Life does a good job. | 它终于做了件好事 |
[16:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:14] | You’re actually leaving. | 其实你会走的 |
[16:17] | You’re really gonna go. | 你真的要走了 |
[16:21] | You guys are gonna be fine. | 你们会过得很好的 |
[16:23] | We all will be fine. | 我们都会很好的 |
[16:24] | We have to be fine. | 我们一定要很好 |
[16:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:34] | Smackle. | 史麦科 |
[16:46] | No matter whatever happens to me in my whole life, | 我的一生中无论发生了什么事情 |
[16:49] | you will always be my first girlfriend. | 你永远都是我的初恋 |
[16:52] | Years from now, whenever anybody asks me, | 从今以后 无论何时何人问我 |
[16:54] | “Who was your first girlfriend?” | “你的初恋是谁” |
[16:56] | I will always answer, “Riley Matthews.” | 我的答案永远是“莱丽·马修斯” |
[16:58] | And I will always answer, “Lucas Friar.” | 我的答案永远是“卢卡斯·弗莱尔” |
[17:02] | I hope that you get to be a veterinarian someday. | 我希望有一天你能实现梦想当一名兽医 |
[17:05] | And I hope that wherever you are, | 我希望无论你身在何方 |
[17:07] | you get to keep being Riley. | 都能继续保持自我 |
[17:15] | Bay window? | 凸窗谈话吗 |
[17:17] | Bay window right now. | 现在就去 |
[17:31] | My mother says that I can’t go to London with you. | 我妈说我不能跟你们一起去伦敦 |
[17:34] | She wants me with her. | 她希望我陪着她 |
[17:36] | That’s what I expected. | 我想也是 |
[17:37] | I was a little surprised. | 我还有点惊讶呢 |
[17:40] | And kids have to live with their parents’ decisions. | 小孩子只能听从家长的安排 |
[17:43] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[17:44] | Except hope that they make the right ones. | 除了希望大人们能做出正确决定 |
[17:48] | You know that this won’t affect us, right? | 你知道这不会影响我们的感情 对吧 |
[17:51] | I’m Mrs. Auggie Doggie Matthews wherever you are. | 无论你在哪儿 我都是奥吉·道吉·马修斯夫人 |
[17:56] | And I will always be Mister… | 我也永远都是 |
[17:58] | Ava Mor-gen-stern | 艾娃·摩根斯特恩先生 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[18:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:07] | Your turn now? | 轮到你们了吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:11] | I don’t think that we can do any better than that. | 我觉得我们没办法比你们做得更好 |
[18:28] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[18:32] | Goodbye, Riley. | 再见 莱丽 |
[18:33] | No. | 不 |
[18:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:49] | Topanga, you’re sittin’ in the dark. | 托庞嘉 你坐在黑暗中 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[18:52] | Sorry, I’ve been thinking for a long time. | 对不起 我思考了很长时间 |
[18:56] | Turns out… | 我发现 |
[18:57] | this is my quiet place. | 这里是我的安宁之地 |
[19:00] | Have you made your decision? | 你做出决定了吗 |
[19:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:04] | Please don’t try to talk me out of it. | 请不要试图改变我的想法 |
[19:07] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[19:08] | We know better. | 我们明白 |
[19:11] | You’ve always done what’s best for us, | 你一直为我们做最好的事情 |
[19:14] | so do this one for you. | 所以这次你要对自己好 |
[19:16] | Thank you, Cory. | 谢谢你 科瑞 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:19] | No matter what it is, we’re gonna be fine. | 无论你怎么决定 我们都能接受 |
[19:21] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[19:22] | Because you have good friends. | 因为你拥有好朋友 |
[19:25] | And you’ve had good teachers. | 还有好老师 |
[19:27] | -Yeah. -That’s a whole lot better than what we were gonna say. | -是的 -比我们想说的好多了 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:32] | – So? – So… | -那么 -那么 |
[19:34] | there are a lot of exciting reasons to go. | 我有很多激动人心的理由离开 |
[19:37] | A new place, a new adventure, | 在一个新的地方开启一段新的旅程 |
[19:39] | my promotion. | 我可以升职 |
[19:40] | There are a whole bunch of reasons to go. | 我有很多很多理由离开 |
[19:44] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[19:47] | Every time I watch you girls in the bay window, | 每次我看着你们俩坐在凸窗前 |
[19:49] | I’ve remembered how much we wanted a place like it of our own. | 我就想起我们多想有一个属于自己的凸窗般的地方 |
[19:52] | – Yeah, we called it a nook. – Yeah. | -对 我们把它叫做角落 -是的 |
[19:55] | A place where important decisions are made | 重要的决定都在那里做出 |
[19:58] | and the best next steps of your life are planned and considered. | 人生最好的下一步在那里规划好考虑好 |
[20:02] | We would do great in England. | 我们在英国也会过得很好 |
[20:05] | We would do great anywhere in the world. | 我们在世界的任何地方都能过得很好 |
[20:07] | I could run the London office. | 我可以管理伦敦的事务所 |
[20:09] | Maybe someday, I’ll get to run the New York office. | 也许有一天我能管理纽约的事务所 |
[20:13] | But the place I love running | 可是我最爱管理的地方 |
[20:17] | is this place that we’re in right now. | 就是我们现在所处的地方 |
[20:21] | Where your friends come in | 你们的朋友们都到这儿来 |
[20:23] | and you plan the best next steps of your life… | 你们规划着自己人生的下一步 |
[20:27] | like we’re doing right now. | 就像我们现在这样 |
[20:30] | This is my bay window. | 这里就是我的凸窗 |
[20:35] | And I’m not leaving it. | 我不会离开这里的 |
[20:40] | I told you she’d make the right decision. | 我说过她会做出正确决定的 |
[20:52] | Belgium 1831. | 比利时1831年 |
[20:55] | What have you learned? | 你们学到了什么 |
[20:59] | Farkle? | 法尔科 |
[21:01] | There comes a time when the right thing to do | 有时候 正确的决定需要你 |
[21:03] | is to leave the friends you know, | 离开熟悉的朋友 |
[21:04] | see what’s out there, and face a new world. | 看看外面 面对一个新世界 |
[21:06] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[21:09] | What do you have to say about that? | 关于这个你有什么想说的 |
[21:21] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[21:29] | There are lots of places you’ll go. | 你们以后会去往很多地方 |
[21:31] | I remember another time we were all going someplace. | 我记得另一次我们都要去某个地方 |
[21:35] | And what I said to… | 我那时对你 |
[21:38] | you… | 说的话 |
[21:41] | seems like yesterday. | 一切仿佛就在昨天 |
[21:44] | Come here. I want to tell you somethin’. | 过来 我想告诉你一点事情 |
[21:47] | You know what’s out there? | 你知道外面有什么吗 |
[21:50] | The world. | 一个世界 |
[21:52] | You’re gonna be part of it someday. | 有一天你也会成为这个世界的一部分 |
[21:54] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[21:56] | You’re gonna learn from it every day. | 你每天都会从这个世界中学到东西 |
[21:58] | Gonna make mistakes. | 你会犯错 |
[22:00] | You’re gonna make good friends, too. | 你也会交到好朋友 |
[22:01] | And even though it’ll seem like the world goes | 即使这个世界看起来总是 |
[22:04] | out of its way to teach you hard lessons… | 不停地刁难你 |
[22:06] | It’s the same world that gave you your friends | 这同样是那个给予你友情 |
[22:08] | and your family. | 和亲情的世界 |
[22:09] | You’ll come to believe the world is gonna protect you, too. | 你也会慢慢相信这个世界会保护好你 |
[22:14] | You’re gonna come to believe that the world is gonna protect you, too. | 你也会慢慢相信这个世界会保护好你 |
[22:21] | “Boy Meets World.” | “淘小子看世界” |
[22:23] | Now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[22:28] | Give me five. | 来个击掌 |
[22:29] | Give me a hug. Come here. | 让我抱一下 过来 |
[22:31] | You ready to go inside? | 你们准备好进屋了吗 |
[22:34] | Topanga! | 托庞嘉 |
[22:36] | Topanga! That’s me! | 托庞嘉 就是我 |
[22:47] | “Girl Meets World.” | “俏姑娘看世界” |
[22:49] | Now I get it. | 现在我也懂了 |
[22:52] | “Topanga’s.” | “托庞嘉面包店” |
[22:53] | Yeah. “Topanga’s.” | 是的 托庞嘉的 |
[22:56] | That’s me. | 那就是我 |
[22:57] | You still open? | 你们还营业吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:59] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[23:03] | So, after you’ve met the world for a while, | 所以 在你遇见世界之后的一段时间里 |
[23:05] | the best thing that happens is to find out just where it is you belong. | 会发生的最好的事情就是找到你的归宿 |
[23:10] | We did. | 我们找到了 |
[23:11] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你们了 |
[23:23] | Big world. | 大千世界 |
[23:25] | Ours now. | 属于我们了 |
[23:26] | People are gonna come in and out of our lives. | 我们与其他人不停地遇见离别 |
[23:30] | Who knows where we’re all gonna end up? | 谁知道我们最后的归宿会在哪儿 |
[23:33] | Who knows if the decisions we’re gonna make are right or wrong? | 谁知道我们所做的决定是否正确 |
[23:40] | Promise me this? | 答应我一件事 |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:45] | Time and distance have no power over us. | 时光和距离都不会阻隔我们的友情 |
[23:48] | You and I are together for as long as we live. | 只要活着 我们就要在一起 |
[23:53] | Thunder. | 雷鸣 |
[23:56] | Lightning. | 电闪 |
[23:58] | Done. | 一言为定 |
[24:12] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[24:16] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[24:19] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[24:24] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[24:27] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[24:30] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |