时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So, I was in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[00:10] | That’s a normal thing to say | 这么说挺正常的吧 |
[00:12] | after your first kiss with a guy, right? | 毕竟我刚把初吻给一个男孩子 |
[00:34] | Oh, my gosh, that was so much fun. | 天啊 真是太有趣了 |
[00:36] | Yo, did you guys see the way Omar was all up on me? | 哟 你们看到Omar黏在我身边的样子了吗 |
[00:38] | No, but I did see the way Omar was all up on me. | 没 但我看见Omar黏我身边的样子了 |
[00:41] | Wait. Which one was Omar? | 等等 Omar是哪个 |
[00:42] | Oh, I think he’s the one that’s calling me right now. | 噢 我觉得是就在给我打电话的这个 |
[00:45] | You know those nights you never want to end? | 有些夜晚你是不想结束的 |
[00:49] | Well, in college, they don’t have to. | 在大学 它们可以不结束 |
[00:53] | It’s when the party ends that the night’s just beginning. | 派对之后 夜晚才刚刚开始 |
[01:05] | Everybody’s trying to hook up, | 大家都开始约人 |
[01:07] | especially the ones who might have had a little too much to drink. | 特别是那些喝得可能有点多的人 |
[01:13] | But if colleges didn’t want students hooking up, | 但如果大学不想让学生互相勾搭 |
[01:16] | they wouldn’t give us beds and rooms with lockable doors, | 他们就不会给学生床和可以上锁的门了 |
[01:20] | so really, that’s on you, college. | 所以其实啊 都是你的错 大学 |
[01:24] | And as next-level as this all seems, | 尽管听上去很厉害 |
[01:26] | surprisingly, hooking up can really just come down to three letters. | 约别人只需要三个字 |
[02:08] | I’ve gotten a few “U Up” texts from Aaron before | Aaron之前也给我发过几条”醒着吗”的短信 |
[02:12] | but this one felt different. | 但这条消息感觉很特别 |
[02:13] | And I knew before I answered it, | 我还没回复就知道 |
[02:16] | I could use some advice. | 我需要建议 |
[02:17] | I need my girls. | 我需要我的闺蜜们 |
[02:21] | Sweetie, this better be good. | 亲爱的 这最好是急事 |
[02:23] | She’s a gymnast. | 她是体操运动员诶 |
[02:25] | – I work at Chipotle. – Really? | – 我在Chipotle工作 – 真的 |
[02:27] | But you’re so, like, bendy. | 但你看上去 那么 柔韧 |
[02:29] | Okay, guys, I need your help. | 好了 我要你们帮帮忙 |
[02:31] | Aaron sent me a… “U up?” Text. | Aaron给我发了条消息”醒着吗” |
[02:35] | Unh-unh, I know she ain’t dragged us out of our rooms for that. | 嗯哼 她怎么可能就因为这个把我们叫出来 |
[02:37] | No, ’cause that would be crazy. | 当然不可能 只有疯子才这么干 |
[02:39] | And she is not a crazy person. | 而她没疯 |
[02:40] | But yet, here we are. | 然而 我们却坐在这里 |
[02:42] | Look, I’m sorry I pulled you two away from “Basketball Wives”. | 真是对不起 打扰你们看<球星妻子的故事>了 |
[02:45] | We were watching “Big Bang Theory”, | 我们在看<生活大爆炸> |
[02:46] | you racist. | 你这是种族歧视 |
[02:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:48] | You feel good about yourself? | 你自我感觉还好吗 |
[02:50] | Not really. | 不好 |
[02:50] | Look, this is the fourth “U up?” He sent me this week, | 这是他这周给我发的第四条”醒着吗”的短信了 |
[02:54] | and I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:55] | I’m just a little concerned. | 我只是有点在意 |
[02:57] | Am I becoming his “U up?” Bitch? | 我是成了他的”醒着吗”婊子了吗 |
[02:59] | I mean, if you’re lucky. | 那还真是幸运 |
[03:00] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[03:01] | No, so am I. I mean, she’s my “U up?” Bitch, | 不 我也是 她就是我的”醒着吗”婊子 |
[03:03] | and it’s been… spectacular. | 感觉非常 无与伦比 |
[03:07] | O-Okay. | 好 好的 |
[03:09] | But there’s just something that feels wrong | 但感觉真的很奇怪 |
[03:12] | about him only texting me at night. | 他只在晚上给我发消息 |
[03:14] | Well, what did you do the other three times | 那之前三次他给你发”醒着吗”的时候 |
[03:15] | he texted you, “U up?” | 你怎么做的 |
[03:17] | Well, the first time, we fooled around, | 第一次我们瞎闹了一下 |
[03:19] | and the second time, we fooled around, | 第二次 我们瞎闹了一下 |
[03:21] | and the third time… | 第三次呢 |
[03:23] | oh yeah, actually, uh, nothing happened. | 啊 其实吧 嗯 什么都没发生 |
[03:26] | I wasn’t up. | 我没醒着 |
[03:27] | You’re in his head. | 他满脑子都是你 |
[03:28] | It just means he can’t get any sleep | 这就表明他睡不着觉 |
[03:30] | because he’s too busy thinking about you. | 忙着在想你 |
[03:32] | Aww, I actually think it’s romantic. | 啊 我觉得超级浪漫的 |
[03:35] | Girl, there ain’t nothing romantic about a “U up?” Text. | 姑娘 “醒着吗”一点都不浪漫 |
[03:37] | Facts… A “U up?” Text might as well be a Chris Brown song. | 事实 一条”醒着吗”的短信也可能就是克里斯布朗的同名歌 |
[03:40] | It’s his last-resort move. | 是他最后垂死的挣扎 |
[03:41] | And it’s late, | 现在很晚了 |
[03:42] | and he’s dropping as many lines in the water as possible. | 他在尽可能多地钓鱼 |
[03:44] | And if you respond to it, what does that say about you? | 如果你回复了 那说明什么 |
[03:47] | Says she’s a sexually liberated woman | 说明她是一个性解放的女人 |
[03:49] | who doesn’t care about labels. | 不在乎世俗标签 |
[03:51] | Look, you’re in college now, okay? | 你现在都上大学了 |
[03:53] | You can vote, you can buy an AR-15. | 你可以选举 可以买AR-15的枪 |
[03:56] | A little “D” ‘s not going to kill you. | 一个小小的丁不会杀了你的 |
[03:58] | Or a big one. | 大的也不会 |
[03:59] | What? No, no. | 什么 不是 不是 |
[04:01] | We’re just stirictly hooking up. | 我们就只是互相约了一下而已 |
[04:05] | Zoey, what does “Hooking up” Mean to you? | Zoey 你觉得”约人”是指什么 |
[04:09] | Making out and stuff. | 亲热一下之类的 |
[04:11] | This girl’s gone. | 这姑娘没救了 |
[04:11] | Zoey, hooking up is not “Making out and stuff”, | Zoey 约人不是”亲热一下之类的” |
[04:15] | unless the stuff is sex. | 除非之类的是指性爱 |
[04:17] | Uh, maybe for you. | 你可能这么理解 |
[04:19] | To me, “Hooking up” Can be just meeting up with someone. | 但我觉得”约人”也可以就只是约人见面 |
[04:23] | Like, I hooked up with my uncle last night. | 我昨晚和我叔叔约了 |
[04:25] | We didn’t do anything sexual, | 我们没做任何性相关的事 |
[04:27] | we just had dinner in his hotel suite. | 我们只是在他酒店房间吃了个晚饭 |
[04:28] | Uh… | 呃 |
[04:30] | Uh, o-okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[04:31] | “Hooking up” Is always sexual. | “约人”总是是和性有关 |
[04:33] | But it doesn’t mean sex. | 但它不是性 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | My head is about to explode, | 我脑袋要爆炸了 |
[04:38] | and I’m pretty sure Ana’s dating her uncle. | 我相当肯定Ana在和她叔叔约会 |
[04:41] | There’s no way guys talk about this stuff, right? | 男孩子们是不会说这个的对吧 |
[04:44] | I mean, I doubt Aaron’s somewhere stressing like I am. | 我真不觉得Aaron会像我现在这么焦虑 |
[04:46] | I’m totally stressing right now, man. | 我现在超紧张的 |
[04:48] | Why hasn’t she texted me back? | 她怎么还没回我消息 |
[04:50] | Maybe she thought the sex was garbage. | 也许她觉得你们之前的性爱太垃圾了 |
[04:52] | No, we didn’t smash. | 不 我们没滚床单 |
[04:54] | You said you “Hooked up”. | 但你说你们”约了” |
[04:55] | No, I said we “Messed around”. | 不 我说的是我们”玩了玩” |
[04:57] | Oh, so you got some top-shelf action. | 哦 所以你们进行了点上面的活动 |
[05:00] | No, if I had done that, | 没 如果有的话 |
[05:01] | I would have said, “We just kicked it”. | 我就会说”我们上手了” |
[05:03] | You act like you’ve been here before, man, please. | 你看起来有经验 求你了 |
[05:05] | This is why I don’t mess with texting. | 所以我不瞎发短信 |
[05:07] | It leaves things too open for interpretation. | 需要揣摩的地方太多了 |
[05:09] | This is why I just fire off dong pics. | 所以我只发点屌图 |
[05:12] | Pics? W… | 图 什 |
[05:13] | How many pics do you have? | 你有多少照片啊 |
[05:14] | Well, depends. | 看情况 |
[05:16] | Are you talking, like, straight-on? | 你是说正面的呢 |
[05:18] | You know, from the side? | 还是侧面的呢 |
[05:19] | Dude, why? | 朋友 为什么 |
[05:20] | I just… I feel like there’s nothing pretty about, | 我只是 只是觉得漂亮这个词和你的 |
[05:22] | you know, your appendage. | 你的配件没关系 |
[05:25] | Oh, I disagree. | 哦 不敢苟同 |
[05:26] | With strategic manscaping, solid lighting… | 好好修一下毛 打点光 |
[05:30] | your dick’ll bring a woman to tears. | 你的下面会让女人们哭泣的 |
[05:33] | The good kind. | 喜极而泣 |
[05:34] | I’m, like, laying out the blueprint for how I’ve put together | 我这是在为构建一个蓝图 |
[05:36] | one of the best nudie banks in the game. | 打造有史以来最好的裸照库 |
[05:41] | Dude, what are you saying to me right now? | 朋友 你在跟我说些什么 |
[05:43] | A “Nudie bank” Is not a collection of nudes you send to chicks. | “裸照库”可不是你给姑娘们发的照片 |
[05:45] | It’s a collection of nudes that chicks send to you. | 而是姑娘们发给你的裸照 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[05:48] | That’s… | 那才 |
[05:49] | No, I’m… I’m serious, bro. That’s what it is. | 不 不 我是认真的 真的是 |
[05:51] | You sound crazy right now. | 你听起来像个疯子 |
[05:52] | That’s not what a nudie bank is. | 裸照库不是你说的那样 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | No, that’s exactly what it is, my guy. | 不 他说的是真的 我的朋友 |
[05:59] | I hate him. Okay, I hate him, but he’s right. | 我恨他 好吗 我真的恨他 但他是对的 |
[06:03] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[06:05] | What are you saying right now?! | 你在说些什么 |
[06:06] | What I’m saying is that when it gets to that point, | 我是说如果到那一步了 |
[06:08] | anything goes. | 什么都可以 |
[06:09] | No! | 不是的 |
[06:10] | A third hookup means top stuff only… | 第三次约人只能进行到上面 |
[06:13] | shirt off, bra on. | 脱衣服 留胸罩 |
[06:14] | Maybe in fifth grade. | 五年级小学生才这样 |
[06:16] | Wait, fifth grade? | 什么 五年级 |
[06:18] | Yeah, remember little Rico? | 是 还记得小Rico吗 |
[06:19] | With baby teeth? | 还有乳牙的那个 |
[06:20] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[06:20] | Okay, I do not want to hear about little Rico. | 我不想知道小Rico的事情 |
[06:22] | And, guys, it has been an hour and a half | 而且 他是一个半小时之前 |
[06:25] | since he texted me… | 给我发的消息 |
[06:26] | Am. I. Up? | 我 醒 着 吗 |
[06:28] | Yes! | 醒着 |
[06:28] | No. | 没 |
[06:29] | If she responds now, she’ll look like a ho. | 如果她现在回复的话 就会像个小婊子 |
[06:30] | – How? She really likes him. – I do. | – 怎么会 她很喜欢他 – 没错 |
[06:33] | It’s 2:30 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点半 |
[06:35] | Yeah, ho time. She blew it. | 对啊 婊子时间 她搞砸了 |
[06:37] | The twins are right. I blew it. | 双胞胎说的对 我搞砸了 |
[06:40] | Maybe not. | 也许还没 |
[06:41] | The fact that you haven’t responded yet | 你还没回复 |
[06:43] | is actually a good thing. | 其实是件好事 |
[06:44] | Go on. | 你继续 |
[06:45] | As women, we’re always having to bend to the will of the man. | 作为女人 我们往往要迎合男性 |
[06:48] | It’s bullshit. | 这是扯淡 |
[06:49] | For once, we should make them sweat. | 至少一次 我们应该让他们忐忑一次 |
[06:51] | In fact, I bet you he’s over in his dorm sweating right now. | 事实上 我打赌他现在肯定在寝室里忐忑不安 |
[06:57] | Aaron is one of the hottest guys at this school. | Aaron可是这学校里最帅的帅哥之一 |
[06:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:00] | And there’s nothing more powerful than treating him like he’s not. | 因此没什么比冷落他更有效的了 |
[07:03] | It’s the ultimate power move. | 这是大招 |
[07:05] | Yes, yes. | 没错 |
[07:06] | I am making power moves. | 我在放大招 |
[07:08] | Ana, you are a genius. | Ana 你就是个天才 |
[07:11] | This is such a good idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[07:13] | This is such a mistake. | 这绝对是个错误 |
[07:21] | Good afternoon, Nabisco reps. | 下午好 Nabisco公司的代表们 |
[07:23] | That your day job, Mr. Telphy? | 那是你白天的工作吗 Telphy老师 |
[07:25] | Right. | 哦对 |
[07:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:28] | That explains why you all aren’t 50-year-old white women | 怪不得你们不是用保鲜袋装满了夹心饼干的 |
[07:31] | with Ziploc bags full of Triscuits. | 50岁白人女性 |
[07:33] | Good evening. | 傍晚好 |
[07:34] | Now, before we begin today’s class on… | 现在 在我们开始讲 |
[07:38] | the films of O.J. Simpson, | O.J.辛普森的电影前 |
[07:40] | I have a little housecleaning I’d like to get out the way. | 我先要清理下门户 |
[07:43] | A student came to me with a concern, | 一个同学向我表示他的好奇 |
[07:46] | and for the sake of his Southeast Asian identity, | 考虑到他的东南亚身份 |
[07:50] | I won’t be using his real name. | 我就不说他的真名了 |
[07:52] | Let’s just call him “Trivek”. | 就叫他”Trivek”好了 |
[07:55] | Trivek wanted some clarification on what a nudie bank is. | Trivek想知道什么是裸照 |
[07:58] | So, if you ever see Trivek, | 所以 如果你们谁看见Trivek了 |
[08:01] | let him know that I got that clarification for him, okay? | 告诉他我找到解释了 好吗 |
[08:05] | Okay, now, back to these O.J. Films. | 好 现在我们回到辛普森电影 |
[08:09] | We’re going to start with sexy O.J. Down to silly to cynical. | 我们将从性感的辛普森开始 一直讲到他的愚蠢和愤世嫉俗 |
[08:12] | You went to Professor Telphy? | 你去问Telphy教授 |
[08:14] | You brought this on yourself, man. | 你自找的 兄弟 |
[08:17] | Hate to agree with, uh, Blade, but this one’s on you. | 虽然不想同意这位刀锋战士 但这确实怪你自己 |
[08:25] | Well, here we go. | 哦 来吧 |
[08:26] | Time to see if my power-move game works on a collegiate level. | 是时候看看我的终极手段是否达到大学级别了 |
[08:38] | – What’s up? – Hey. | – 你好吗 – 嘿 |
[08:40] | Feeling the shirt. | 衣服不错 |
[08:42] | Oh, this old thing? | 哦 这件吗 很老了 |
[08:43] | It’s just Heron Preston. | 就是Heron Preston |
[08:45] | Something light. | 休闲款的 |
[08:46] | It’s dope, though. Looks good. | 很酷 看起来不错 |
[08:48] | Like, really, really good. | 非常非常不错 |
[08:51] | Power moves, bitches. | 大招 婊贝们 |
[09:12] | Sick power move… | 差劲的大招 |
[09:14] | like, really, really sick. | 非常非常差劲 |
[09:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:22] | The thing about a power move is, | 大招就是这样 |
[09:24] | sometimes they turn out to be not so powerful. | 有时候并没那么有用 |
[09:27] | Sometimes, they even result in your guy | 有时 甚至会让你的男人 |
[09:29] | going out with a girl who looks like you. | 跟一个长得很像你的女孩离开 |
[09:31] | Well, you on a bad day. | 只能说你今天有点倒霉 |
[09:34] | You with a ton of makeup on. | 你的妆太浓了 |
[09:36] | Basically, you in special effects. | 简直可以说是画了特效 |
[09:39] | But hopefully, Aaron is smart enough | 但愿 Aaron足够聪明 |
[09:42] | to see through the caked-on makeup. | 能看穿蛋糕式妆容 |
[09:44] | And he went home alone. | 独自回家 |
[09:46] | Had some Top Ramen | 吃碗拉面 |
[09:47] | and now is in his room reading a Ta-Nehisi Coates book, | 在房间里读Ta-Nehisi Coates的书 |
[09:50] | wishing he had the company of an intelligent, | 希望他的身边 能陪伴着 |
[09:53] | beautiful young girl in a dope shirt. | 一位聪明 美丽的女孩 穿着一件酷酷的衣服 |
[10:45] | Say we got married. | 假设我们结婚了 |
[10:47] | Where would we live? I’m West Coast ’til I D-I-E. | 我们住哪儿好 我是至死不渝的西岸派 |
[10:50] | But I remember you said you had an aunt in South Carolina. | 但我记得你说你有个阿姨在南卡罗来纳 |
[10:53] | I guess I could do East Coast for a few years. | 我想我也可以在东岸待几年 |
[10:55] | We should really talk about it. | 我们真的应该聊聊这个 |
[10:59] | About the whole South Carolina thing… | 关于南卡罗来纳 |
[11:01] | how are the public schools? | 公共学校怎么样 |
[11:02] | They might be good now, but what about when A.J…. | 也许现在不错 但当A.J. |
[11:05] | Aaron, Jr…. starts there? | 对小Aaron来说呢 |
[11:07] | I feel like we really jumped the gun with the kids thing. | 我觉得孩子啥的还太操之过急了 |
[11:09] | We shouldn’t even consider it | 我们考虑这个之前 |
[11:10] | until we find out what illnesses run in our family. | 应该先看看各自有什么家族遗传病史 |
[11:12] | The Johnsons are riddled with scoliosis. | Johnsons家脊柱侧凸很厉害 |
[11:17] | I know tonight was a little intense, | 我知道今晚有些紧张 |
[11:18] | but I feel like we really had some hard conversations | 但我觉得这些严肃的话题 |
[11:21] | that needed to be had. | 真的很有必要 |
[11:22] | Anyway, why don’t you give me a call, | 总之 不如你打我电话吧 |
[11:23] | and we can talk about it? | 然后我们聊聊 |
[11:28] | Aaron, this isn’t working out. I’m sorry. | Aaron 这行不通 我很抱歉 |
[11:31] | We’re just on two totally different tracks. | 我们实在不在一个道上 |
[11:34] | We’re both good people, | 我们都是好人 |
[11:35] | but that doesn’t mean we’re good for each other. | 但这并不意味着我们合适彼此 |
[11:38] | Here’s a list of songs that say it better than I ever could. | 这个歌单可以更好的表达我想要说的话 |
[11:52] | So, I had a bit of a text meltdown. | 所以 我有点儿短信崩溃了 |
[11:55] | Happens to the best of us. | 大家都有过这样的经历 |
[11:57] | It’s not going to be the end of me. | 这不是我最终的样子 |
[11:59] | I know my girls will understand. | 我知道我的闺蜜们会理解的 |
[12:02] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的老天 |
[12:04] | It’s… It’s funny, right? | 这挺有趣的 不是吗 |
[12:06] | Oh, we think it’s hilarious, | 哦 我们觉得太好笑了 |
[12:07] | but, like, in the same way | 但 同样的 |
[12:08] | that we think “Get Out” Is funny. | 我们觉得”滚”也挺有趣的 |
[12:10] | Yeah, Zoey, this is some scary shit. | 是的 Zoey 这太吓人了 |
[12:12] | You texted Aaron a LinkedIn request? | 你还给Aaron发了领英邀请申请 |
[12:14] | So, I’m crazy for wanting to increase his access | 难道我想要他在网上接触更多职业人士 |
[12:16] | to thousands of professionals in the network? | 也有错吗 |
[12:18] | Hold up. | 慢着 |
[12:18] | You asked if you wanted to go in on a joint checking account? | 你问他想不想要开通联名银行卡 |
[12:22] | It’s better to start early. | 越早开始越好啊 |
[12:23] | And this text just says, “Free Smoke”. | 这条短信就是”找抽” |
[12:26] | But I love that song. | 但我喜欢那首歌 |
[12:27] | You’re going to have to fake your own death, | 你得赶紧装死了 |
[12:28] | – but, like, immediately. – Yeah, right. | – 立刻 马上 – 是啊 |
[12:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦我的天 |
[12:33] | I have to fake my death. | 我得假装我死了 |
[12:39] | Oh, good. You’re alive. | 哦 太好了 你还活着 |
[12:42] | We were worried about you doing something. | 我们还担心你会做什么呢 |
[12:44] | Hey, what up, y’all? It’s Aaron, up in Buffalo Wild Wings. | 嘿 你们怎么样 这里是Aaron 我在水牛城鸡翅店 |
[12:47] | It’s lit, come through! | 这里超嗨 快来 |
[12:50] | Desperate? | 这么绝望吗 |
[12:51] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 事情不是你看到的样子 |
[12:54] | This is exactly what it looks like. | 就是你看的样子 |
[12:56] | But I’m not crazy. Aaron is subbing me. | 但我没有疯 Aaron在暗示我 |
[12:59] | Just look at his latest post. | 看他最新的消息 |
[13:01] | All it says is, “Mood forever”. | 上面只说了”是日心情” |
[13:04] | You see the rose emoji, though? | 你看到了玫瑰表情了吧 |
[13:06] | Uh-huh? | 嗯 |
[13:08] | I am the rose. | 我就是玫瑰 |
[13:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:11] | – Yeah. I’m the rose, right? – Ohh. | – 我就是玫瑰 不是吗 – 哦 |
[13:15] | Or is he the rose? | 或者他才是玫瑰 |
[13:17] | No. | 不 |
[13:18] | Or are we the rose? | 我们都是玫瑰 |
[13:21] | Zoey Zoey. | |
[13:23] | Aww, you beautiful… | 哦 你这个漂亮 |
[13:24] | beautiful, sweet mess. | 漂亮 可爱的一团糟 |
[13:27] | There are a million ways to look into these things, | 有一百万种方式看待这些事 |
[13:29] | but you got to pull yourself together. | 但你得振作起来 |
[13:31] | You cannot let this one catastrophic moment | 你不能让这一个灾难 |
[13:34] | control your life. | 决定了你的人生 |
[13:35] | You’re better than that! | 你可以做得更好 |
[13:37] | Yeah. You are so right. | 是啊 你说的对 |
[13:39] | You are so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[13:41] | I am better than that. | 我可以做得更好 |
[13:42] | I am Zoey Johnson. | 我是Zoey Johnson |
[13:44] | I don’t get stole on, I steal! | 我不是被控制的那个 我才是掌控者 |
[13:46] | – There you go! – Yeah, | – 这就对了 – 没错 |
[13:47] | I have to focus on why I’m here in the first place… | 我得先考虑我为什么会到这里 |
[13:49] | to get an education and become a better person. | 是为了接受教育 变成一个更好的人 |
[13:52] | Boom, yes. | 完全正确 |
[13:58] | Hey, Luca! | 嘿 Luca |
[13:59] | Yes, I am up. | 对 我还没睡 |
[14:00] | I am so up! | 我可精神了呢 |
[14:05] | The upside about humiliating yourself | 在你喜欢的人面前 |
[14:08] | in front of the guy you like | 羞辱自己的好处是 |
[14:09] | is that you can still hang out with the other guy you like. | 你仍然可以和另一个你喜欢的人出去玩 |
[14:13] | I don’t want to be that girl, | 我不想变成那种女孩 |
[14:14] | but what are we doing in an abandoned warehouse? | 不过我们在一个废弃的仓库干什么 |
[14:18] | You’ll see. | 待会你就知道了 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | Honestly, where are we? | 你说实话 我们在哪呢 |
[14:24] | Mnh-nh-nh. | 不知道 |
[14:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:28] | Some sort of challenge? | 某种挑战吗 |
[14:30] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[14:32] | You got to know which one to turn. | 你得知道转哪一个 |
[14:42] | Wait. Is that Kid Ink? | 等会 那是Kid Ink吗 |
[14:45] | – Yo, mic check, one, two. – Yep. | – 呦 麦克检查 一 二 – 对 |
[14:48] | Yo, I want to thank everybody for coming out one time. | 哟 感谢你们这次过来 |
[14:50] | It’s your boy, Kid Ink. | 我是你们的哥们 Kid Ink |
[14:51] | Yo, man, let’s get to it one time. | 哟 兄弟 让我们嗨一次 |
[14:53] | *…how she want with no strings* | *让她自由自在* |
[14:54] | *She say she need the real, I just say I need a freak* | *她说她需要真情实意 我只想说我需要一个怪胎* |
[14:58] | *Hit it, no strings, I just pull her by the weave* | *我让她无拘无束 只用我的真心打动她* |
[15:01] | *Lil’ lean up in a liter, I just put her back to sleep* | *我只是让她靠在我身旁 让她安然入梦* |
[15:04] | *Late Saturday night, she might feel it for a week* | *在周六深夜 也许她会感觉度日如年* |
[15:08] | *Move that body ’round, she my puppet in the sheets* | *我让她纵情摇摆 就像我的傀儡一般* |
[15:12] | Legs up, I just eat it like it Philippe | *与她尽情缠绵 感觉妙不可言* |
[15:15] | *You know where to…* | *你知道哪里* |
[15:17] | *Flip flop on her, baby, yeah, no strings* | *与她尽情缠绵 宝贝 你会自由自在* |
[15:21] | *You… so Pinocchio, she don’t want no strings* | *你们这群家伙满口谎言 她不想任何束缚* |
[15:25] | *808boomin’, beat it up with no strings* | *她想点燃自己的激情 让自己无拘无束* |
[15:28] | *I’ma give it to her how she want with no strings * | *我要给她想要的一切 让她自由自在* |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. Luca. | 哦我的天啊 Luca |
[15:35] | No, Luca! | 不 Luca |
[15:36] | How crazy is it that you and Kid Ink | 这太不可思议了 你和Kid Ink |
[15:39] | have the same tattoo of the anatomical dissection of a dog? | 竟然有一样的狗的解剖图纹身 |
[15:44] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[15:46] | Uh… | 呃 |
[15:50] | Let me call you right back. | 待会打给你哦 |
[15:55] | So, I was on the phone with Luca when I got this. | 我在跟Luca讲电话的时候收到了这个 |
[16:01] | Boom, bitches. Guess who’s got the juice now? | 看吧 小婊砸 猜谁钓到了男人 |
[16:07] | Just to clarify, I have the juice. | 说明一下 是我钓到了男人 |
[16:14] | So, it’s easy to be a player these days, | 所以说 如今做个情场浪子很简单 |
[16:17] | and a smartphone is a big part of it. | 而智能手机在其中扮演着重要角色 |
[16:19] | It allows you to get creative in ways you can’t imagine. | 它以不可思议的方式让你变得极具创造力 |
[16:23] | Like, take this picture. | 就拿这张照片来说 |
[16:25] | It was me and Aaron hanging out and looking cute as hell, | 当时我正和Aaron一起玩 看起来超级可爱 |
[16:28] | but the world can’t know that. | 但是其他人不能知道是他 |
[16:30] | No face, no case. | 没脸没麻烦 |
[16:33] | Then, there’s assigning each guy | 接着 给他们每个人配上 |
[16:35] | his own individual ringtone. | 自己独特的来电铃声 |
[16:37] | This one was for Luca. | 这个是给Luca的 |
[16:41] | – Do you pay attention in Digital Strategies? – No. | – 你有关注数字化策略吗 – 没有 |
[16:43] | Are… Are you going to get that? | 你 你要接吗 |
[16:44] | Oh, no. | 哦 不接 |
[16:46] | It’s my annoying little brother. | 是我烦人的弟弟 |
[16:47] | And that one is for Aaron. | 那个铃声是Aaron的 |
[16:49] | And then, there’s geotagging, | 下一步 就是地理标记 |
[16:52] | which helps keep the two guys you like, | 免的让你喜欢 |
[16:54] | who don’t like each other, | 却彼此憎恶的两个人 |
[16:55] | from having a “Meet-not-so-cute”. | 有个不太美好的邂逅 |
[16:59] | – It’s this way, right? – Oh, no. No. | – 是走这边 对吧 – 哦 不是不是 |
[17:01] | But you have to be careful with all of this. | 但是你需要对这一切保持谨慎 |
[17:03] | The same technology that was your friend | 同样的科技 它曾是你的朋友 |
[17:05] | can also be your enemy. | 也会成为你的敌人 |
[17:07] | You know what’s going on. I want to flex some. | 你知道的 我就想晒一下我的项链 |
[17:10] | I’m with bae, you know. | 我和我的宝贝在一起 |
[17:11] | Yo, you know it’s… What the hell? | 哟 这是 搞什么鬼 |
[17:15] | That lighting wasn’t good for you. | 这个光线不适合你 |
[17:17] | Excuse me, Zoey. | 不好意思 Zoey |
[17:19] | All lighting is good for me. | 什么光线都适合我 |
[17:21] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[17:23] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[17:24] | It can all get away from you quickly. | 你可能很快失去所有 |
[17:26] | You are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[17:28] | I did not say that. | 我没那么说 |
[17:29] | Very quickly. | 很快很快 |
[17:31] | Hey, can I call you back in a second? | 嘿 我能待会打给你吗 |
[17:33] | I’ve got to… take a shower. | 我得去 冲个澡 |
[17:35] | Sure. | 去吧 |
[17:37] | Hey, so we’re still going to catch that movie on Thursday? | 嘿 我们周四还是要去看那个电影吗 |
[17:41] | Thursday? | 周四 |
[17:42] | No, we’re going up to my boy’s show on a Friday. | 不 我们周五才去看我哥们的表演 |
[17:44] | Oh, right. Silly me. | 哦是的 我傻了 |
[17:47] | Yo, can I Skype you in a second? | 哟 我能待会再跟你Skype吗 |
[17:49] | My conn… trash. | 我网 差 |
[17:50] | Oh, yeah. Do your thing. | 可以 你先忙 |
[17:53] | Ah. | 啊 |
[17:57] | That was a quick shower. | 你洗的好快啊 |
[17:59] | Oh, yeah. | 哦没错 |
[18:00] | I-I do not mess around in there, | 我 我没在里面浪费时间 |
[18:01] | just like to get right to it. | 进去就开始洗 |
[18:03] | Your hair isn’t wet, | 你头发还是干的 |
[18:04] | and why are you still wearing the same clothes? | 而且你怎么还是那套衣服啊 |
[18:07] | I wasn’t that dirty. | 我没那么脏 |
[18:11] | Yo, is that… is that Luca? | 哟 那是 是Luca吗 |
[18:14] | – Why is Luca calling you? – What? No. | – Luca为什么给你打电话 – 什么 不是 |
[18:16] | What would make you think that? | 你为什么会那样想 |
[18:20] | Hey,what the…? | 嘿 搞什么 |
[18:21] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[18:22] | I know you ain’t talking to this clown. | 你不是在跟这个小丑说话吧 |
[18:24] | Clown? I’m the clown, bro? | 小丑 哥们你说我是小丑 |
[18:26] | You look like Willow Smith. | 你看起来还像维罗·史密斯呢 |
[18:27] | I look like Willow Smith? | 我像维罗·史密斯 |
[18:29] | Bro, you built like a tall Jaden. | 哥们你就是个高点的贾登 |
[18:31] | Guys. | 朋友们 |
[18:31] | I don’t understand that. | 我不懂 |
[18:32] | You went to the barber and said, “Fxxk my shit up, bro. | 你去理发店说 “随便弄吧 哥们 |
[18:35] | – I don’t know what I want today”. – Guys. | – 我今天不知道该剪什么发型” – 俩位 |
[18:37] | You got the mullet in the back with the fade on the side. | 你后面扎小辫 两侧留渐变 |
[18:39] | How you want to be a redneck | 你怎么能一边当白人乡巴佬 |
[18:40] | and you want to be black at the same time, bro? | 一边当黑哥们呢 伙计 |
[18:43] | Guys, am… am I sensing just a friendship forming? | 两位 我 我是感受了一丝交友的气息吗 |
[18:47] | Zoey, I can’t believe you. | Zoey 我真是难以置信 |
[18:49] | Yeah, you’re whack. | 没错 你太过火了 |
[18:51] | And just like that, I lost them both. | 就那样 我同时失去了他们俩 |
[19:13] | Like I said, | 正如我说过的 |
[19:15] | it’s almost impossible to be a player these days. | 这年头做个情场浪子几乎是不可能的 |
[19:24] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[19:26] | I’ve been at this school long enough, | 我在这所学校待的时间够长了 |
[19:27] | and I’ve seen that face a million times. | 你这个表情我见过一百万次 |
[19:30] | It’s always about a boy. | 都是跟一个男生有关 |
[19:33] | This one’s about two. | 我这次是关于两个男生 |
[19:34] | Oh, my. | 哦天呐 |
[19:35] | So, against my better judgment, I opened up to Dean Parker | 于是 出乎我的意料 我竟向Parker院长敞开了心扉 |
[19:40] | and told him the whole story. | 告诉了他前因后果 |
[19:41] | So it all blew up in my face, | 所以一切在我面前结束了 |
[19:43] | and now neither one of them want anything to do with me. | 现在他们俩都不想跟我有任何瓜葛 |
[19:47] | The key to a relationship is communication, | 维持一段感情的诀窍是沟通 |
[19:49] | and the key to communication is… | 而沟通的诀窍嘛 |
[19:51] | there is no key. | 这个没有诀窍 |
[19:53] | It’s the most imperfect thing | 这是我们人类身上 |
[19:55] | that we, as human beings, have. | 最大的缺陷了 |
[19:57] | At the end of the day, | 走到最后 |
[19:58] | all you can do is be honest. | 你能做的只有 诚实 |
[19:59] | Give yourself a break. | 让你自己休息一下 |
[20:01] | Surprisingly, he actually had some really helpful advice. | 令人惊奇的是 他的确给我了一些很有帮助的建议 |
[20:04] | Communication is a tricky thing, | 沟通是一件难以捉摸的事情 |
[20:05] | 昨晚确实很赞 但我有女朋友了 | |
[20:07] | and the only way to keep relationships | 防止一段感情 |
[20:09] | from blowing up in my face is to be honest. | 在我面前终止的唯一方式 就是诚实 |
[20:12] | And at the end of the day, | 其实最终 |
[20:13] | it didn’t matter if I was up or making power moves. | 我到底有没有睡或者是否采取有力行动都不重要 |
[20:17] | I just needed to stick with my girls. | 我只需要和我的姐妹们在一起 |
[20:23] | That’s the thing about college, though. | 这就是大学 |
[20:25] | You really do make friends that will last a lifetime. | 你真的会交到一生的朋友 |
[20:29] | Guys come and go, | 男生们来来去去 |
[20:31] | and I was ready to let them go for a long time. | 我也准备好让他们长久地离开 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:36] | Do you know where the library is? | 你知道图书馆在哪吗 |
[20:38] | Hey, you guys go on ahead, okay? | 嘿 你们先走 好吗 |
[20:42] | Zoey Johnson. | 我叫Zoey Johnson |
[20:43] | Zoey Johnson, I’m Cash. | Zoey Johnson 我是Cash |
[20:47] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:48] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:49] | That was long enough. | 已经够久了 |