时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s nothing like watching | 没有什么比得上 |
[00:04] | the meteoric rise of a superstar college athlete. | 亲眼目睹大学运动员的一举成名 |
[00:07] | Kansas is up by 2 with seconds remaining. | 比赛还剩几十秒 堪萨斯大学队领先两分 |
[00:10] | Cal U has the ball. | 宾州加大持球 |
[00:12] | Pass to Mooney just over half court. | 刚过半场时球传给了Mooney |
[00:15] | Pulls up and hoists a 3. | 他跑起来了 准备投三分 |
[00:18] | It’s good! Cal U wins! | 精彩 宾州加大赢了 |
[00:20] | *Cash rules everything around me* | *Cash是我们的王* |
[00:22] | *C.R.E.A.M.* | *尖叫* |
[00:22] | *get the money, Dolla dolla bill* | *拿好钱 美元美元支票* |
[00:26] | Whoa! Yes! | 哇 太棒了 |
[00:28] | Cash Mooney Cash Mooney Cash Mooney! Cash Mooney! | |
[00:31] | – Dean Parker eats wieners! – Who said that? | – Parker院长吃鸡巴 – 是谁说的 |
[00:35] | Julie, was that you? | Julie 是你吗 |
[00:38] | There’s also nothing like watching | 同时也没有什么比得上 |
[00:39] | the meteoric rise of a true romance. | 感受真爱的迅速升温 |
[00:42] | That is your bae! | 不愧是你男朋友啊 |
[00:45] | Cash and I had been together for that perfect amount of time | 那时我和Cash交往的时间刚刚好 |
[00:48] | for everyone on campus to get wonderfully jealous. | 让学校里所有人都无比嫉妒 |
[00:51] | Things were going amazingly. | 我们之间进展顺利 |
[01:09] | That is until he put my virginity on blast. | 直到Cash公开称我是处女 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna be famous for this. | 我肯定会因此出名的 |
[01:15] | And also for his murder. | 并因杀了Cash而广为人知 |
[01:54] | Cash, what the hell? | Cash 你在搞什么鬼 |
[01:56] | How could you put my business out there like that? | 你怎么能在网上随便公布我的隐私呢 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[02:00] | I screwed up, | 我的确做错了 |
[02:01] | but I immediately deleted it. | 但我马上删掉了 |
[02:02] | It had 130,000 views. | 已经有13万浏览量了 |
[02:05] | Look, it was stupid, and I overreacted, | 听着 我犯了傻 是我反应过激了 |
[02:07] | but they were coming at you. | 但他们在骂你啊 |
[02:08] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[02:09] | I told you something between you and I, | 我告诉你了一个秘密 |
[02:11] | and now I’m a hashtag. | 结果现在我成了个热门话题 |
[02:15] | I feel awful. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[02:16] | You should. | 你应该的 |
[02:18] | You know what? I can’t even look at you right now. | 你知道吗 我现在一眼都不想看到你 |
[02:20] | – I got to go. – Zoey, hold up. | – 我得走了 – Zoey 等等 |
[02:22] | Yo, Cash, what’s up, my boy? | Cash 你好啊 老兄 |
[02:24] | – What’s up, man? – What’s good, yo? | – 嗨 哥们儿 – 哟 兄弟 |
[02:25] | Ha, my boy. | 老兄 |
[02:32] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[02:33] | – Any chance Zoey’s around? – No. | – Zoey在吗 – 不在 |
[02:36] | She’s where she always is… on the Mooney train! | 她在老地方啊 和Mooney一起污污污呢 |
[02:40] | Damn it, I worked on that all day. It’s still not great. | 靠 我练了一整天了 还是不咋样 |
[02:42] | Okay, well, I’m just gonna head back to my dorm | 好吧 那我还是直接回寝室 |
[02:46] | and take a pill I found in the armrest of a Lyft. | 然后把在出租车扶手里发现的小药片吃掉吧 |
[02:52] | – Nomi. – Yeah? | – Nomi – 怎么了 |
[02:53] | Okay, look, I know I’m not all emotionally available | 好吧 听着 我知道我并不像Zoey那样 |
[02:56] | or able to experience empathy like Zoey, | 感情充沛或是善于共情 |
[02:59] | but I can pretend to give a shit for a few minutes. | 但我可以花几分钟假装关心一下你的破事 |
[03:02] | Well… | 那么 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | You know that guy David I was dating? | 你知道我在和David处对象对吧 |
[03:10] | I finally broke it off with him. | 我终于把他甩了 |
[03:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:12] | Well, everything was going fine, | 一切都进展的挺顺利的 |
[03:14] | but once I found out he was bisexual like me, | 但自从我发现他和我一样是双性恋后 |
[03:17] | Bro! | 哥们 |
[03:18] | I don’t know. Something just changed. | 我不知道 总感觉有什么变了 |
[03:20] | I started to see him differently. | 我对他的感觉变了 |
[03:29] | No matter how hard I tried to get it out of my head… | 不管我多努力不去想这件事 |
[03:32] | I just couldn’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[03:43] | It was all me. | 都是我的问题 |
[03:45] | He totally didn’t do anything wrong. | 他完全没做错过任何事 |
[03:49] | Ana, are you listening to me? | Ana 你在听我说话吗 |
[03:51] | No. | 没有 |
[03:53] | Not even a little bit. | 一点都没听 |
[03:55] | Really, dude? | 你认真的吗 朋友 |
[04:04] | Words. | 单词 |
[04:06] | They mean stuff. | 都有某种含义 |
[04:07] | But in digital marketing, | 但是对数字营销来说 |
[04:09] | they can be the difference of | 它们决定了 |
[04:10] | whether or not your message connects to your audience. | 你的信息是否能引发观者的共鸣 |
[04:14] | Like connecting with a bitchy client, | 比如刻薄的客户 |
[04:17] | a deaf upstairs neighbor, | 楼上的耳聋邻居 |
[04:19] | or even a beloved stepbrother | 甚至是你的某个 |
[04:20] | who’s doing a dime up in Pelican Bay | 为了被抓到鹈鹕湾监狱白吃白喝 |
[04:22] | for trying to abduct Robert Downey Jr. | 去绑架小罗伯特唐尼的继兄弟 |
[04:25] | I was still pretty upset, | 我仍然很不安 |
[04:27] | and not just about what passed for education at this school. | 不仅是关于学校里这种乱七八糟的教学 |
[04:30] | I wasn’t sure what I should do about Cash. | 我不知道应该怎么对待Cash |
[04:32] | Cut that loose. | 快他妈和他一刀两断吧 |
[04:35] | Boy, bye. | 永别了 小伙子 |
[04:36] | What he did to you was inexcusable. | 他对你做的事完全无法原谅啊 |
[04:39] | Do you really want to be with some dude | 你真的想和这种人交往吗 |
[04:40] | who goes off on Instagram like that | 一有点小情绪 |
[04:41] | when he gets all in his little feelings. | 就在Ins上口无遮拦 |
[04:43] | That’s some Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian shit. | 真是Blac Chyna和Rob Kardashian级别的灾难 |
[04:45] | – Mm. – Right? | – 嗯 – 是吧 |
[04:46] | I tell him about my virginity, and he blasts it? | 我告诉他我是处女 他居然大肆宣扬 |
[04:49] | I’m like, “Dude, are you slow?” | 我想说 “大哥 你是智障吗” |
[04:50] | Well, I mean, he is an athlete, so… | 要我说 他是个运动员啊 所以 |
[04:53] | No offense, guys. | 无意冒犯 几位 |
[04:54] | Nothing but offense taken. | 我怎么就只感觉到冒犯了呢 |
[04:56] | I don’t know why you guys are going in on my boy so hard. | 我不懂你们为什么要这样针对我哥们儿 |
[04:59] | Cash is your boy? | Cash是你哥们儿 |
[05:00] | You know he’s not. | 你明知道我只是说说 |
[05:01] | But I need him to come to my birthday party. | 但我需要他来参加我的生日会 |
[05:03] | Oh, so you’re just trying to | 所以你只是想利用我 |
[05:05] | smash some Cash groupies at my expense? | 钓些Cash的迷妹是吗 |
[05:07] | Zoey, I’m telling you this as a friend. | Zoey 我站在朋友的立场向你建议 |
[05:10] | You should absolutely bounce this dude. | 你一定要甩了这个男的 |
[05:13] | After my party. | 在我开完生日会之后 |
[05:14] | Dude can’t even handle some random Instagram trolls, | 他连Ins上随便一个喷子都应付不了 |
[05:17] | and if he gets to the NBA, | 要是他进了NBA |
[05:18] | it’s only gonna get worse. | 情况只会变得更糟 |
[05:19] | Cut that loose! | 快他妈和他一刀两断吧 |
[05:21] | Damn. | 拜托 |
[05:30] | My friends are right. | 我的朋友们说得对 |
[05:32] | Cash violated my trust | Cash背叛了我的信任 |
[05:34] | and played me in front of the world. | 在所有人面前戏弄我 |
[05:35] | I need to cash out. | 我是得甩了他 |
[05:47] | Dude, who are you texting? | 朋友 你在给谁发消息呢 |
[05:48] | Jazz It’s Jazz. | |
[05:49] | Everyone’s blowing me up | 就为Cash说我是处女这破事 |
[05:50] | about this stupid virgin thing Cash did. | 我快被大家烦死了 |
[05:53] | I mean, Vivek’s got an over/under on who’s gonna be my first. | Vivek就谁会拿走我的初夜开了赌局 |
[05:57] | Ana’s trying to get me to start a promise keeper circle with her. | Ana想让我和她一起举办守诺者会 |
[06:00] | And Sky and Jazz, | 还有Sky和Jazz |
[06:02] | Sugar Babies 一个让年轻女性为有需求的男性提供陪伴 并以此获得礼物和金钱的平台 | |
[06:02] | they’re gonna sign me up for Sugar Babies. | 她们说要帮我注册甜心宝贝 |
[06:04] | And why do you care what everyone else thinks? | 你为什么要管别人怎么想呢 |
[06:06] | Oh, I don’t know, because it’s embarrassing. | 我不知道 可能是因为很尴尬吧 |
[06:08] | Most chicks dating athletes have to worry about STDs, | 大多数和运动员约会的女生担心的是性病啊 |
[06:13] | side chicks, paternity tests, | 小三啊 亲子鉴定啊 |
[06:15] | and you’re worrying about him calling you a virgin? | 而你居然在担心他说你是处女 |
[06:17] | Irrelevant. | 牛头不对马嘴 |
[06:18] | It still doesn’t make what he did okay. | 这不能说明他的所作所为是对的吧 |
[06:20] | And there we go… | 又开始了 |
[06:21] | perfect Zoey running around | 完美女孩Zoey跑来跑去 |
[06:22] | worrying about what makes everything “okay”. | 担心怎样让每件事都变成”对的” |
[06:25] | Fall back. Get over yourself, bro. | 别想了 别跟自己过不去 哥们 |
[06:27] | I don’t know why I deal with you. | 我不知道我为什么要来找你 |
[06:29] | Well, I don’t know why I deal with you. | 我才不知道我为什么要理你 |
[06:32] | You’re stressing out over some BS on this little campus. | 你为学校这一亩三分地里的破事焦虑的时候 |
[06:34] | Meanwhile, your man is having a full family crisis, | 你男朋友可是在经历一场家庭危机 |
[06:36] | and the whole world’s talking about it. | 而且全世界都在讨论这件事 |
[06:37] | What in the world are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[06:40] | You don’t know about his pops? | 你不知道他老爸的事情吗 |
[06:43] | Wow, that’s crazy. | 哇哦 这太夸张了 |
[06:45] | I don’t even follow sports, and I know about that. | 我不关注体育 都知道这件事了 |
[06:47] | – Just tell me. – Okay. | – 快说 – 好吧 |
[06:49] | His dad is all over the news | 现在报道铺天盖地的都是他爸 |
[06:50] | because he was auctioning off | 因为他正在拍卖 |
[06:53] | all of his old high school swag. | Cash高中所有旧东西 |
[07:01] | I had every right to be pissed at Cash. | 我有权利对Cash发火 |
[07:03] | Cash Cash! | |
[07:04] | But there’s nothing worse than being mad at a person | 但是没有什么比对一个逆境中的人发火 |
[07:06] | who’s in a bad place. | 更糟糕的事情了 |
[07:08] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[07:10] | Dude, I just heard. Are you okay? | 兄弟 我刚听说 你还好吗 |
[07:13] | Never been better. | 从没这么好过 |
[07:14] | Cash, I’m sorry that we’ve been arguing… | Cash 我很抱歉我们一直争吵 |
[07:16] | Look, Zoey, I just can’t deal with this right now. | 听着 Zoey 我现在没法跟你谈这个 |
[07:18] | I’ve got to go handle this. | 我得去处理我爸的事 |
[07:25] | Okay, look, I’m going with you. | 好吧 听着 我跟你一起去 |
[07:27] | You don’t even know where I’m going. | 你甚至不知道我要去哪 |
[07:29] | Look, Cash, I’m not doing this | 听着 Cash 我这么做 |
[07:30] | because I’m not still mad at you, which I am. | 不是因为我不生气了 实际上我还很生气 |
[07:32] | I’m doing this | 我要帮你 |
[07:33] | because it’s the right thing to do. | 是因为这才是正确的 |
[07:56] | I hate awkward silence, | 我讨厌令人尴尬的沉默 |
[07:59] | but I’m great at it. | 但是我很擅长 |
[08:02] | Maybe the best that ever did it. | 也许是历史上最擅长的那个 |
[08:03] | So you want to be grown | 所以你想要做个成年人 |
[08:05] | and miss your curfew, huh, little girl? | 夜不归宿 啊哈 丫头片子 |
[08:06] | Well, this is it! | 好吧 就这样 |
[08:08] | No computer, no cellphone, no nothing! | 没有电脑 没有手机 什么都没有 |
[08:11] | Oh, you’re not gonna blink? | 哦 你不打算眨眼吗 |
[08:13] | You not gonna blink when I yell at you?! | 我吼你你就不眨眼了吗 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | Hey, Zo-Zo. | 嘿 Zo Zo |
[08:21] | You want something from the kitchen? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[08:24] | Snacks? La Croix? | 零食 乐活汽水 |
[08:26] | We got some edamame. | 我们还有毛豆 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[08:35] | Your hair smells good. | 你的头发真好闻 |
[08:39] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[08:42] | Just, uh… Just take it all. | 就 呃 都拿着吧 |
[08:43] | You know, Daddy’s baby girl | 你知道 老爸的心肝宝贝 |
[08:44] | could always use some pocket change. | 永远可以拥有零花钱 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | It’s not a game I like, | 我不喜欢这种比赛 |
[08:54] | but when I play it, I play to win. | 但是当我加入的时候 我就要赢 |
[08:59] | So, you’re just not gonna talk? | 所以 你不打算说话了吗 |
[09:06] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[09:08] | *This feelin’ that I’m feelin’ is the realest sensation* | *我感受到 最真实的感觉* |
[09:14] | *This love we make* | *我们的爱* |
[09:16] | *I don’t wanna wait too long* | *我不想等太久* |
[09:19] | *Wake me up, ready for love* | *叫醒我 迎接爱* |
[09:22] | *Can’t hide how you’re cravin’ me* | *你对我的渴望无法忍耐* |
[09:25] | *Not quite love, We’ll get there soon enough* | *不算爱 快到爱* |
[09:27] | He’s good. | 他也很厉害 |
[09:28] | *Some secrets I wanna keep* | *有些秘密不想说出来* |
[09:31] | *But I know we’re right in the sweet spot* | *我知道我们在热恋* |
[09:34] | I didn’t do it by accident. | 我不是随便发的 |
[09:35] | *But I know I don’t wanna show my cards* | *但我知道我还不想翻开底牌* |
[09:37] | What? | 什么 |
[09:40] | The virgin thing. | 处女的事情 |
[09:42] | I didn’t do it by accident. | 我不是随便发的 |
[09:44] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会我 |
[09:46] | you’re my girl and dude got me hot. | 你是我的女朋友 你让我着迷 |
[09:50] | I knew what I was typing. | 我知道我发了什么 |
[09:52] | You being a virgin is good for my brand. | 你是处女 对我的公众形象有好处 |
[09:58] | Hold on. Did you just say your brand? | 等一下 你刚才是不是说 你的公众形象 |
[10:02] | I… You know what, stop the car. | 我 你知道么 停车 |
[10:04] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | Stop the goddamn car and let me out, | 你他妈的停车让我出去 |
[10:07] | or I’m calling the police! | 不然我就报警了 |
[10:08] | See how good that is for your brand. | 来看看对你的公众形象会有什么影响 |
[10:15] | Zoey, can you just wai… | Zoey 你就不能等 |
[10:20] | Zoey Zoey. | |
[10:21] | – Zoey, look. – I’m calling a Lyft. | – Zoey 听着 – 我要叫来福了 |
[10:22] | Zoey, look. | Zoey 听着 |
[10:24] | I know this is something you don’t want to hear, | 我知道你不想听这个 |
[10:25] | but you fit inside what I want to be. | 但是你正是我内心深处向往的那种人 |
[10:28] | Yes, you’re amazing, | 没错 你很棒 |
[10:30] | and you believed in me before all this started. | 你在这一切开始以前就相信我 |
[10:33] | But you’re also good on paper. | 但你其它方面看起来也都很好 |
[10:35] | Oh, wow, so you want me to get you beat up. | 哦 哇哦 所以你想我揍你吗 |
[10:38] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[10:39] | You’re pretty, you’re smart. | 你很漂亮 你很聪明 |
[10:41] | You come from a good family. | 你来自一个不错的家庭 |
[10:44] | But then you add the virgin thing. | 但是然后你又说了处女那件事 |
[10:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[10:47] | Look, I come from nowhere. | 听着 我本是个无名之辈 |
[10:50] | The bottom. | 来自社会底层 |
[10:51] | You want to know where we’re going? | 你想知道我们正在去哪吗 |
[10:53] | We’re going to buy my state champion ring | 我们正要趁我爸没把我的州冠军戒指 |
[10:55] | back from my father before he sell it for dope | 卖了换大麻或者是其他什么他最近正搞的东西之前 |
[10:57] | or whatever the hell he’s doing these days. | 把它从他手里买回来 |
[11:02] | You got to understand. | 你得明白 |
[11:05] | I never thought I’d have a shot with someone like you. | 我从来没想过会和你这样的人有交集 |
[11:10] | *I’ve been tryin’ hard to be someone* | *我努力想要成为一个人* |
[11:13] | *Even though there’s no need to pretend* | *尽管没有必要去假扮* |
[11:18] | *It’s even harder when you need the one* | *更难的是需要那个人* |
[11:21] | *To open up and make amends* | *敞开心扉来救赎* |
[11:25] | I like that you said it. | 我喜欢你说出来 |
[11:26] | *You’ve been tryin’ not to need someone* | *你试图不依赖一个人* |
[11:29] | What? | 什么 |
[11:29] | *But you’ll always be alone in the end | *但结果总是形影单只* |
[11:31] | About my virginity. | 关于我的贞操 |
[11:34] | It wasn’t your business to put out there, | 本来你没有权力公开这件事 |
[11:36] | but… I like that you stood up for me. | 但是 我喜欢你为我站出来说话 |
[11:40] | – So, I did a good thing? – No. | – 所以 我做了件好事吗 – 不是 |
[11:48] | But if I’m being honest, | 不过说实话 |
[11:51] | it made me feel special. | 这让我感觉很特别 |
[11:54] | Being with you makes me feel special. | 和你在一起让我觉得很特别 |
[11:56] | But you are special. | 但是你就很特别 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I know, and I’ve always been popular, | 没错 我知道 我一直挺受欢迎 |
[12:02] | but come on, Cash, you’re a whole other level. | 不过天呐 Cash 你完全是另一个级别的 |
[12:05] | I mean, you may end up being the number-one pick, | 我是说 你很有可能会被状元签第一顺位选走 |
[12:07] | and… and the fact that you chose me to be your girl | 在你可以选择任何人的时候 |
[12:11] | when you probably could’ve chosen anybody else | 你选择了我做你的女朋友 |
[12:13] | even though it would’ve been a mistake, you know? | 即使这有可能是个错误 你知道吗 |
[12:19] | Hold on, I-I have a question. | 等一下 我有一个问题 |
[12:25] | Would you want to be with me if I wasn’t a virgin? | 如果我不是处女 你会不会想跟我在一起 |
[12:31] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[12:32] | Yes, honestly, Cash. | 是的 说实话 Cash |
[12:33] | Would you want to be with me | 如果我不利于你的公众形象 |
[12:36] | if I didn’t fit into your brand? | 你会不会想跟我在一起 |
[12:40] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我 我 我 我不知道 |
[12:42] | – Wow. – What? | – 哇哦 – 什么 |
[12:44] | You said be honest. | 是你让我说实话的 |
[12:55] | Would you want to be with me | 如果我不会被状元签抽走 |
[12:56] | if I wasn’t gonna be the number-one pick? | 你会不会想和我在一起 |
[13:02] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[13:03] | but would I want to put up | 但是我愿意忍受 |
[13:05] | with all the rumors I have to hear | 你和其他女孩 |
[13:07] | about you with other girls? | 那些绯闻吗 |
[13:10] | Would I want to put up | 我愿意忍受 |
[13:11] | with you needing a tutor in every single class | 你每节课都需要一个家教 |
[13:15] | and only seeing you an hour a day? | 但是一天只能见到你一小时吗 |
[13:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:23] | You being the man | 你现在的全部 |
[13:24] | is, I guess, part of what I like about you. | 我猜 都是我喜欢你的原因吧 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:31] | I bet it is. | 我猜是的 |
[13:44] | Why didn’t I just do Macaroni Grill? | 为什么我不直接去通心粉烧烤呢 |
[13:47] | Yo, what is happening here? | 哟 发生了什么 |
[13:48] | I’ve never seen this place so empty. | 我从来没见过这地方这么少人 |
[13:50] | And I know it’s Vivek’s birthday, | 我知道是Vivek的生日 |
[13:52] | but it’s still open to the public, right? | 但是这同时也对外开放对吧 |
[13:55] | What’s wrong with you? Hmm? | 你又怎么了 嗯哼 |
[13:57] | Big Dave and I broke up. | Dave哥和我分手了 |
[13:58] | Oh! | 喔 |
[14:00] | ‘Cause he’s gay? | 因为他是个基佬 |
[14:01] | No, he’s bi. | 不 他是双性恋 |
[14:02] | Look, in my opinion, | 听着 在我看来 |
[14:04] | if a guy’s willing to go that far with another guy, | 如果一个男的愿意和另一个男的进行到那一步 |
[14:07] | that means something in him | 这代表着在他的内心深处 |
[14:08] | really wants to go that far with a guy. | 他真的很想和一个男的进行到那一步 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | No, no, no. Okay, look. | 不不不 听着 |
[14:13] | Sexuality is a spectrum. | 性取向是一个连续谱系 |
[14:15] | Right. That’s what I’m telling you. | 没错 我就是想跟你说这个 |
[14:17] | In which, the penis is at one end of the spectrum. | 鸡巴就在这个连续谱系的一端 |
[14:20] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[14:21] | How is it that a black dude who wears crocs | 身为一个穿洞洞鞋的黑人 |
[14:23] | can be this closed-minded? | 你的思想怎么会这么古板 |
[14:25] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 不管怎么说 |
[14:26] | You’re the… the bi girl | 你 这个双性恋女孩 |
[14:27] | who decided to break up with Big bi Dave. | 现在要和双性恋Dave哥分手 |
[14:37] | Is that your dad? | 那是你爸吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:42] | Where… Where’d you get the money from? | 你 你从哪搞来的这些钱 |
[14:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:01] | *Have you ever felt it?* | *你感觉到了吗* |
[15:08] | *When you broke a loved one?* | *当你伤害了她* |
[15:15] | *She only cried a whisper* | *她的低泣轻柔的像一声呢喃* |
[15:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:37] | You got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[15:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | So, things were going good between us, and then… | 我们两个相处得很好 但是 |
[15:48] | Why do I feel like you’re re-dumping me? | 为什么我觉得你还想再跟我分一次手 |
[15:51] | No, I feel like you deserve to know the truth. | 不 我觉得你应该知道事实 |
[15:56] | It kind of freaked me out that you’ve been with guys. | 知道你曾经和男人在一起这件事让我有些惊讶 |
[15:58] | Hold on, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[16:00] | Didn’t I meet you | 我第一次见到你的时候 |
[16:02] | while you were on a date with a girl? | 你难道不是正在和一个女孩约会吗 |
[16:04] | – I know. – Yeah. | – 我知道 – 对啊 |
[16:06] | Okay, I know that I’m supposed to be, like, | 好吧 我知道我确实应该 呃 |
[16:08] | a part of the movement… | 支持不同性向 |
[16:09] | – Yeah… – but I can’t help feeling like | – 是的 – 但我无法抑制地觉得 |
[16:11] | it’s different for guys and girls. | 这对于男女来说是不一样的 |
[16:14] | Like, okay, if you see two girls in bed, | 比如 好吧 如果你看见两个女孩躺在一张床上 |
[16:17] | – it’s not a big deal. – Mm. | – 会觉得没什么 – 嗯 |
[16:18] | But if you see two guys in bed, | 但假如你看到两个男的躺在一张床上 |
[16:21] | it’s weird, you know? | 就很奇怪 你懂吗 |
[16:23] | It’s like, “Where’s the other bed?” | 你会想问”没有其他的床吗” |
[16:25] | – Yeah. – Two guys kissing is not hot. | – 是的 – 两个男的亲嘴一点都不性感 |
[16:27] | I disagree. I think it’s very hot. | 我不同意 我觉得那很性感 |
[16:32] | Yes, but it’s comments like that that got us here, Dave. | 没错 但是正是这种看法让我们走到现在这一步 Dave |
[16:36] | Look, I know that I’m a hypocrite, | 听着 我知道我是个双标狗 |
[16:40] | but I can’t help how I feel. | 但我就是没法阻止自己这么想 |
[16:43] | I just feel like if you’re into guys, too, | 我只是觉得假如你也和男人在一起过 |
[16:45] | then how can I ever be enough for you? | 那我怎么能满足你呢 |
[16:50] | That’s not about me being bisexual. | 这并不是我双性恋的问题 |
[16:52] | That’s about you being insecure. | 这只是因为你没有安全感 |
[17:03] | Oh, now you show up. | 噢 现在你倒来了 |
[17:05] | You missed the whole party. | 你错过了整个派对 |
[17:06] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[17:07] | I had the craziest day today. | 今天真是我有生以来最疯狂的一天 |
[17:09] | Let me guess… it involved Cash. | 让我猜猜 和Cash有关 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:13] | It did, actually. | 确实 |
[17:14] | We weren’t guessing. | 我们没在猜 |
[17:15] | We knew it involved Cash. | 我们知道肯定和Cash有关 |
[17:17] | Everything with you involves Cash. | 你的每件事情都和Cash有关 |
[17:18] | Guys, I said I was sorry. | 伙计们 我说了我很抱歉 |
[17:21] | It’s not like I meant to miss this. | 我又不是故意缺席的 |
[17:23] | To be clear, just a minute ago, | 这么说吧 就在一分钟之前 |
[17:24] | this place was jumping. | 这个地方还嗨的翻天 |
[17:27] | Okay, so, what’s your guys’ problem? | 好吧 所以你们想说什么 |
[17:30] | Our problem is that your boy is a clown. | 我们想说的是你男朋友是个小丑 |
[17:34] | I think he’s more like a bum. | 我觉得他更像个垃圾 |
[17:35] | Your dude’s probably not gonna make it to the league. | 你男朋友可能进不了联盟 |
[17:37] | And if he does, you know he’s just gonna drop you. | 但假如他进了 你知道他会立马抛弃你 |
[17:39] | That is without a doubt. That’s, like, a fact. | 这不需要怀疑 这是事实 |
[17:41] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[17:42] | He probably dropped you already, | 也许他已经抛弃你了 |
[17:43] | – and you don’t even know it. – Yeah. | – 然而你甚至还不知道 – 是的 |
[17:45] | – I know he got hos. – Whoa! | – 我知道他嫖过娼 – 哇哦 |
[17:47] | Zoey, we’re just tired of you being all up under this dude | Zoey 我们实在是看不下去你天天围着这家伙转 |
[17:49] | like you’re some weak-ass little pata sucia. | 就跟你是他的一条狗一样 |
[17:51] | Okay, excuse me? | 好吧 你们说什么 |
[17:54] | So, right about here, | 就在这个地方 从此时此刻开始 |
[17:57] | well, this is where I blacked out. | 我的记忆不太清晰了 |
[17:59] | I’m not quite sure what I said, | 我不确定我当时说了什么 |
[18:02] | but I think I told Jazz and Sky | 但我想我告诉了Jazz和Sky |
[18:04] | there were only three people | 地球上只有三个人 |
[18:05] | making a living off track on the entire planet, | 靠跑道赚钱 |
[18:08] | and they’re all Usain Bolt. | 他们都是博尔特 |
[18:10] | This bitch. | 这个婊子 |
[18:12] | And I might have called out Ana about her fake accent | 我可能还冲着Ana嘲讽了她的冒牌口音 |
[18:15] | and asked her if she was in the witness protection program. | 还问她是否参加了证人保护计划 |
[18:18] | Her response made me think she might be. | 她的回答让我觉得她应该参加了 |
[18:22] | And where do you think you’re going? | 你呢 你想去哪 |
[18:24] | Look, I said no offense, okay? | 听着 我说了无意冒犯 好吗 |
[18:26] | Aren’t you older than us? | 你不是比我们年纪大么 |
[18:27] | Like, w-where are your friends? | 那你的朋友都在哪呢 |
[18:30] | Because you always come around us | 因为你总是来和我们混在一起 |
[18:31] | and act like you know everything, | 表现得就像你什么都知道 |
[18:32] | but if you know everything, | 但如果你真的什么都知道 |
[18:33] | get out of my freshman math class. | 那就从我的新生数学课上滚出去 |
[18:36] | Apparently, I really took my time on Aaron. | 显然 我骂了Aaron很久 |
[18:39] | I won’t get into the specifics, | 我不想详细地说 |
[18:41] | but I did later have to buy him a spa day. | 总之我需要请他做一天spa做补偿 |
[18:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:47] | Sorry, Zoey, it’s just we’re your friends. | 对不起 Zoey 我们只是觉得我们是你的朋友 |
[18:51] | We’re just trying to look out for you. | 我们想关心你 |
[18:53] | Yeah. I got it. | 嗯 我明白 |
[18:54] | But you guys don’t know Cash, | 但你们不了解Cash |
[18:57] | and until tonight, neither did I. | 今晚之前 我也不了解 |
[19:04] | Oh, um, and Vivek. | 哦 对了 Vivek |
[19:07] | Oh, please, I can’t handle it. | 别 求你了 我顶不住 |
[19:09] | I’ve had a devastating night. | 我度过了一个毁灭性的晚上 |
[19:10] | I was just gonna say happy birthday. | 我只是想说生日快乐 |
[19:13] | I have a shirt for you in my room. | 我有一件衬衫要送给你 在我房间里 |
[19:16] | It’s a size you should be wearing. | 是你应该穿的尺寸 |
[19:19] | – What’s wrong with my shirt? – Mm. | – 我的衬衫怎么了 – 嗯哼 |
[19:24] | Hey, you. | 嘿 |
[19:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:28] | Yo. Uh, I was going to look for you. | 呃 我正想去找你 |
[19:31] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[19:35] | Look, uh, I feel like | 呃 我觉得 |
[19:36] | a lot of things were said tonight, | 我们今晚上谈了很多 |
[19:38] | and I don’t want you to walk away thinking | 但我不想让你结束谈话之后觉得 |
[19:41] | that all I’m into is just you being a virgin. | 我只是因为你是个处女才对你感兴趣 |
[19:44] | Oh, God, I’m so glad you said something, | 天哪 我很高兴你终于说出来了 |
[19:45] | because I don’t want you to think | 因为我也不想让你觉得 |
[19:47] | that the only reason I’m into you | 我喜欢你的原因 |
[19:49] | is because you’re a basketball player. | 只是因为你是个篮球运动员 |
[19:53] | Zoey Zoey… | |
[19:55] | if you ask me to give you | 如果你想让我说出 |
[19:56] | all the reasons why I like you, | 我喜欢你的所有理由 |
[19:59] | I don’t know that I’d have enough time in my life to tell you. | 我不知道我用尽一生所有时间是否足够 |
[20:02] | But what I can tell you is, | 但是我能告诉你的是 |
[20:04] | when I’m with you, | 当我和你在一起的时候 |
[20:06] | I feel more like me than when I’m anywhere else. | 我比其他任何时候都更像我自己 |
[20:10] | I feel the exact same way. | 我也一样 |
[20:12] | I mean, there’s something about you | 我的意思是 你身上有什么东西 |
[20:14] | that just feels so right. | 让我感觉刚刚好 |
[20:15] | Even the things I hate about you, | 甚至有些我讨厌你的地方 |
[20:17] | I still kind of like. | 我同时也会喜欢 |
[20:19] | Well, then, it’s me and you versus everybody else. | 好 现在 是我和你对抗全世界了 |
[20:23] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:25] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:27] | And as much as I hated you being honest with me… | 虽然我有时候很讨厌你对我坦诚 |
[20:31] | I need you to keep doing it. | 但我需要你继续这样 |
[20:33] | I will, and I need you, too. | 我会的 我也需要你坦诚 |
[20:36] | *I’d still look at you and say* | *我还是会看向你 告诉你* |
[20:40] | *We’re fine* | *我们很好* |
[20:46] | *We’re fine* | *我们很好* |