时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What brings me to Positano? | 我为什么来波西塔诺 |
[00:02] | It had been three weeks since Cash dumped me. | Cash甩了我已经过去三周了 |
[00:07] | It had also been three weeks since I washed my hair. | 我也已经三周没洗头了 |
[00:11] | I came at a bad time. | 我来的不是时候 |
[00:12] | Not to be dramatic, but I was dying. | 不是我夸张 但我快死了 |
[00:15] | Wait. I’m sorry you’re hurt. | 等等 我很抱歉伤害了你 |
[00:17] | But what did you expect? | 但你又在期待些什么呢 |
[00:18] | Zoey? Honey? We’re coming in. | Zoey 亲爱的 我们进来了 |
[00:20] | No. | 不要 |
[00:24] | – Oh, my God! – Ohh. | – 我的天啊 – 噢 |
[00:26] | Zoey! What has happened? | Zoey 发生了什么 |
[00:29] | I told you, guys. | 我早就告诉过你们了 |
[00:31] | Have you even left this room? | 你是不是根本就没出过门 |
[00:32] | Of course, I have. | 我当然出过门 |
[00:34] | I’m not a… crazy person. | 我又不是个疯子 |
[00:45] | – Zoey? – Hm? | – Zoey – 嗯 |
[00:47] | Get your ass up. | 快起来 |
[00:49] | We’re taking you out to go dancing | 我们要带你出去跳舞 |
[00:50] | and drink irresponsible amounts of liquor. | 还要不负责任地疯狂喝酒 |
[00:52] | You will feel much better. | 你会感觉好多了的 |
[00:54] | At the very least, you need to breathe some air | 最起码 你得去呼吸一些 |
[00:56] | that’s not filled with Dorito dust. | 没有混着玉米片碎屑的空气 |
[00:58] | If you don’t go out, | 如果你不出门 |
[01:00] | I’m going to live-stream what’s happening here. | 我就要在网上直播这个人间地狱 |
[01:03] | You don’t want that. | 你可不希望那种事发生 |
[01:05] | Guys, I’m not really in the mood right now, okay? | 各位 我现在真没那个心情 好吗 |
[01:06] | Okay. Zoe? | 听着 Zoe |
[01:08] | Come out with us for one hour, | 就和我们出去一小时 |
[01:09] | and if you’re not feeling it, | 如果你觉得没劲 |
[01:11] | I’ll come back with you myself. | 我和你一起回来 |
[01:14] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧来吧 |
[01:16] | Okay. Fine. I’ll go. Whatever. | 好吧 我去 没什么大不了的 |
[01:18] | – Yeah! – Yes! Come on! All right. | – 太好了 – 好 起来吧 |
[01:20] | *Sick heels, bad b*tch wheels* | *脚踩恨天高 豪车街上跑* |
[01:23] | *Somebody call the doctor, ’cause a b*tch ill* | *快去叫医生 她已走火入魔* |
[01:28] | *Yeah, ill* | *走火入魔* |
[01:29] | – There she is! – Yeah! | – 这才是我们的小美女 – 就是嘛 |
[01:32] | Guys… | 大家一起 |
[01:35] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:39] | – What the hell? – What just happened? | – 什么情况 – 这怎么回事 |
[01:41] | Welp. Guess this is a sign from God. | 呼 我想这就是上帝的旨意吧 |
[01:45] | Hey, somebody turn on their camera light. | 嘿 谁来开一下手机手电筒 |
[01:47] | – Oh, good idea. – I don’t know. | – 好主意 – 我可说不准 |
[01:49] | – Ohh. – Sorry. | – 哎 – 抱歉 |
[01:51] | Oh. | 噢 |
[01:54] | Damn. You put your pajamas back on quick. | 妈的 你换回睡衣可真是神速啊 |
[02:32] | *After the moon comes up* | *月亮刚刚升起* |
[02:36] | *After the sun goes down* | *夕阳已然沉寂* |
[02:40] | *That’s when you hit me up* | *你将与我联系* |
[02:44] | *That’s when you come around, around* | *到我身旁栖息* |
[02:45] | Sorry, but I’m glad we’re not going out. | 对不起 但我很高兴不用出门 |
[02:49] | I don’t know if I could have done it. | 我不知道自己能不能行 |
[02:50] | So, what, you’re just gonna, like, | 所以怎么着 你就打算 |
[02:52] | lay in bed the rest of your life? | 这辈子都在床上躺尸吗 |
[02:54] | Honestly? | 想听真话吗 |
[02:55] | Girl, you better snap out of this. | 姐妹 你可得赶紧清醒一点 |
[02:57] | You think Cash is laying up somewhere, | 你以为Cash现在正在哪儿躺着 |
[02:58] | thinking about you, | 一边思念着你 |
[02:59] | watching sad-ass white-lady movies? | 一边看着悲情白人电影吗 |
[03:01] | Nope. | 当然不是 |
[03:02] | No, girl. Don’t worry about what he’s doing. | 姐妹 别老想着他在干什么 |
[03:04] | You just do what you need to do to feel better. | 你只需要做能让自己感觉好一点的事 |
[03:06] | I’m trying. I’m trying! But… | 我在试着那么做 我在努力 但是 |
[03:08] | I can only eat crap, | 我只吃得下垃圾食品 |
[03:11] | and I can’t fall asleep, | 而且睡不着觉 |
[03:13] | and every time I try and get up, you know, I just… | 每当我试图起床时 你们懂的 就是 |
[03:15] | my body feels heavy. | 我的身体很沉重 |
[03:17] | Yeah, that’s because you’re living off of pizza and eggrolls. | 那当然 你现在是靠披萨和蛋卷活着 |
[03:19] | Your body’s just one big trans fat. | 你整个人就是一大坨反式脂肪酸 |
[03:21] | Um, that’s just what happens | 呃 当你为爱心碎的时候 |
[03:23] | when you get your heart broken. | 就会出现这种情况 |
[03:25] | It’s part of the healing process. | 这是疗愈过程的一部分 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry. How is getting fat helping her heal? | 不好意思 长胖怎么就能帮她疗伤了 |
[03:30] | Huh? | 啥 |
[03:32] | What? Okay, if she’s gonna be depressed, | 怎么了 如果她抑郁了 |
[03:34] | I mean, she at least needs to lose weight. | 至少也得变瘦一点吧 |
[03:36] | It’s like the one upside to being depressed. | 这差不多是抑郁的一大好处 |
[03:41] | What is wrong with you? | 你这人怎么回事 |
[03:43] | Yeah. Who broke you? | 就是啊 谁把你伤成这样的 |
[03:45] | Look, I get that she’s hurt, | 听着 我明白她很受伤 |
[03:46] | but I just got over a breakup, | 但我刚走出分手阴影 |
[03:48] | and I realized you can’t wallow like this forever. | 我意识到人不能就这样永远沉沦下去 |
[03:50] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[03:51] | It feels like my heart is gonna hurt forever. | 我感觉我的心会一直痛下去了 |
[03:53] | You just need time, Zoe. | 你只是需要时间 Zoe |
[03:54] | But how much time? | 要多久 |
[03:56] | Guys, literally everything reminds me of Cash. | 说真的 一切事物都让我想到Cash |
[03:59] | Last night, I watched a game | 昨晚我看了一场比赛 |
[04:01] | Cal U wasn’t even playing in | 加州大学甚至根本没参赛 |
[04:03] | because one time Cash said | 就因为Cash曾经跟我说 |
[04:05] | DeMarcus Collison at Michigan | 密歇根队的DeMarcus Collison |
[04:06] | was gonna give him trouble at his tournament, | 要在联赛上找他麻烦 |
[04:08] | and, you know, I just wanted to see for myself. | 你们明白的 我想亲眼看看 |
[04:10] | – Ew! – I know. | – 呕 – 我知道 |
[04:11] | You know what? At least now | 你猜怎么着 至少现在 |
[04:13] | you don’t have to pretend to like basketball anymore. | 你不用再假装喜欢篮球了 |
[04:15] | Yeah, but Cal U does have a chance | 的确 但是加州大学是有机会 |
[04:17] | of at least making it to the Elite Eight | 至少冲进八强的 |
[04:19] | as long as Chris Thompson | 只要Chris Thompson |
[04:20] | keeps his free-throw percentage up. | 继续保持他的罚球比分 |
[04:21] | So it’s cool. | 所以 还挺好看的 |
[04:23] | Oh, Zoey. | 噢 Zoey |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:26] | I can’t stop Cash from being on my mind. | 我没法把Cash从我的脑海里剔除 |
[04:28] | I’m not controlling this. | 我控制不了 |
[04:30] | Then don’t try to. | 那就别去刻意尝试 |
[04:31] | Just let yourself feel what you’re feeling. | 好好体会现在的感受 |
[04:33] | I mean, I remember my first heartbreak. | 我是说 我还记得我第一次心碎 |
[04:36] | It was my Uncle John’s son, Doug. | 是因为我叔叔John的儿子 Doug |
[04:40] | I’m sorry. Your cousin Doug? | 等等 所以就是你的表弟Doug |
[04:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:45] | Okay, call him what you want, | 行 你们想怎么喊他怎么喊他 |
[04:47] | but, you guys… | 但是 各位 |
[04:49] | I caught him making out with my mom’s sister | 我抓到他和我妈妈的妹妹亲热 |
[04:52] | at my quinceanera. | 就在我的成人礼上 |
[04:54] | You mean your aunt? | 你是说 你的阿姨 |
[04:56] | It destroyed me. | 我当时被击垮了 |
[04:59] | And I dealt with the pain. | 但我好好处理了我的情伤 |
[05:00] | I didn’t run from it. | 我没有逃避 |
[05:02] | Well, you don’t have to see | 反正你也不用 |
[05:03] | your cousin and your aunt every day. | 每天都见你的表弟和阿姨 |
[05:06] | I see Cash’s face literally everywhere. | 我是真的在哪都能看到Cash的脸 |
[05:08] | And, you know, every time I see him, | 而且每次我看到他 |
[05:10] | I just… I wonder what happened. | 我就 我不明白发生了什么 |
[05:13] | I mean, how can your feelings for someone | 我是说 你对一个人的感情 |
[05:15] | just change… | 怎么莫名其妙地 |
[05:17] | …out of nowhere? | 说变就变 |
[05:30] | Maybe his feelings didn’t change, you know? | 说不定他的感觉并没有变呢 |
[05:32] | He probably didn’t even know what he was feeling. | 他可能自己都不知道他是什么感觉 |
[05:34] | I mean, he was not here on an academic scholarship. | 他又不是聪明到拿了奖学金来上学的 |
[05:39] | So you’re saying… | 所以你的意思是 |
[05:41] | Cash only thought he loved me. | Cash只是以为他爱我 |
[05:44] | Girl, nobody’s saying that. | 姐妹 没人那么说 |
[05:45] | It’s just… Everything isn’t some movie. | 只是 生活并不是什么电影 |
[05:48] | I mean, just ’cause someone loves you | 就算有人爱你 |
[05:51] | doesn’t mean it’s always gonna work out. | 也不意味着你们一定能成 |
[05:52] | And just ’cause it didn’t work out | 而就算你们没成 |
[05:54] | doesn’t mean someone didn’t love you. | 也不意味着这个人没有爱过你 |
[05:56] | – Mm-hmm. – And plus… | – 嗯 – 再说了 |
[05:58] | these xxx is wild out here. | 这些家伙可疯狂了 |
[05:59] | – Mm. Girl. – There’s that, too, girl. | – 嗯 没错 – 还有那种事呢 姐妹 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:02] | Which is why you can’t focus on how great he was. | 所以你不能光想着他有多优秀 |
[06:05] | You got to focus on the bad stuff. | 你得想想他的缺点 |
[06:07] | Well, I can’t think of any of the bad stuff. | 我想不到什么缺点 |
[06:09] | Oh, come on. | 哦 算了吧 |
[06:10] | I just thought of like five at the top of my head. | 我脑子里一下子蹦出来五条 |
[06:12] | – Six. – Seven. | – 六条 – 七条 |
[06:15] | Okay. This is your shot. | 好了 这杯你要一口闷 |
[06:17] | And I am going to keep pouring it | 我现在往里面倒酒 |
[06:20] | until you say something bad about Cash. | 只要你说了Cash的坏话我就停 |
[06:24] | How’s that supposed to help me? | 这对我来说有什么帮助 |
[06:25] | Uh, one, you’ll be drunk. | 呃 首先 你会喝醉的 |
[06:27] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[06:28] | And, two, you’ll have to remember | 第二点 你会记住 |
[06:29] | that Cash isn’t perfect, okay? | Cash并不是完美无缺的 |
[06:32] | Go. Remember those dumb videos? | 开始 还记得那些蠢到家的视频吗 |
[06:35] | They showed promise! | 它们展现了对未来的憧憬 |
[06:36] | Remember his grades? | 记得他的成绩吗 |
[06:37] | Please tell me you remember what his hair looked like. | 请务必告诉我你还记得他的头发是什么样子 |
[06:39] | Girl, that was not his natural curl pattern. | 姐妹 那可不是什么自然卷 |
[06:41] | Okay, fine! Fine. Just stop pouring. | 好了 可以了 别再倒了 |
[06:46] | He never got | 他发短信时 |
[06:47] | “Your” And “You are” Right in texts. | 从来分不清“你的”和“你是” |
[06:53] | That is weak as hell. | 弱得站不住脚 |
[06:57] | – Okay, but we’ll accept it. – Thank you. | – 我们勉强接受这点 – 谢了 |
[07:00] | And, uh, he was definitely cheating in all of his classes. | 还有 他在所有课上都作弊 |
[07:04] | He used gel toothpaste. | 他用凝胶牙膏 |
[07:06] | – Ugh! – Ooh! | – 想不到 – 哦 |
[07:07] | Once… Once, I told him I was anemic, | 有次我跟他说我有贫血症 |
[07:10] | and he asked me when I got my memory back. | 他问我什么时候能恢复记忆 |
[07:12] | – No! – There we go! | – 不会吧 – 就是这样 |
[07:16] | See? It feels good, right?! | 感觉很好 对吧 |
[07:18] | See? Now I don’t feel so bad for icing him out the other day. | 现在我对于前几天冷落他感觉很爽 |
[07:21] | – Yes! – Wait. What?! | – 棒极了 – 等等 你刚才说什么 |
[07:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:33] | Oh, my God. Why would you do that?! | 天哪 你为什么那样做呢 |
[07:35] | Bitch, we did you a favor! | 我们可是在帮你 |
[07:36] | Well, now he’s gonna think | 他会觉得 |
[07:37] | I’m talking shit about him to my friends. | 我对朋友们说他的坏话 |
[07:39] | – But you are. – I know. | – 你正说着呢 – 我知道 |
[07:40] | But I don’t want him to know that. | 但我不想他知道 |
[07:43] | Now I have to explain. | 现在我得解释了 |
[07:44] | Explain? Uh, no, you don’t. | 解释什么 别解释 |
[07:47] | But he’s gonna think I’m mad at him. | 他会认为我生他的气了 |
[07:49] | Zoey! You are mad at him! | Zoey 你就是在生他的气啊 |
[07:50] | I know! But I don’t want him to know that. | 我知道 但我不想他知道 |
[07:53] | And we’ve been cool, and I don’t want to mess that up. | 我们现在关系挺好的 我不想毁了这一切 |
[07:55] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – What? | – 听听 听听这话 – 什么叫“挺好的” |
[07:56] | Hold up! Unh! | 等一下 |
[07:58] | What do you mean you’ve been cool? | 你说你们挺好的是什么意思 |
[07:59] | Well… We’ve just… | 我们 |
[08:03] | It’s nothing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:04] | It doesn’t sound like nothing. | 这听起来可不像没什么大不了的 |
[08:07] | Oh, my God. Zoey, are you talking to Cash? | 天哪 你还和Cash说话呢 |
[08:16] | Me? | 我 |
[08:20] | – Are you freakin’ kidding me?! – We’ve been listening to you cry | – 你逗我玩呢 -我们连续好几周 |
[08:22] | about this idiot for weeks, and you’re still talking to him! | 都在听你谈这个傻瓜 而你现在仍和他说话 |
[08:25] | Bitch, don’t you know the rules? | 你不知道分手的规矩吗 |
[08:27] | What rules? | 什么规矩 |
[08:28] | The rules about not talking to the ex you’re still sick over. | 不和恶心你的前任讲话 |
[08:32] | Okay, guys. I’m sorry. I didn’t think I had to tell her this. | 我感到很抱歉 我认为不必要告诉她这些 |
[08:34] | But, um, you obviously… don’t talk to your ex. | 你很显然不该和前任聊天 |
[08:39] | Unfollow on Instagram. | Ins上取关 |
[08:40] | Unfollow on Twitter. Everything. | 推特上也取关 一切社交媒体取关 |
[08:42] | If he’s still stalking you, block his ass. | 如果他还跟着你 拉黑他丫的 |
[08:44] | I mean, how else are you supposed to win the breakup? | 不然你在分手后怎么胜出 |
[08:47] | Why are you still sitting there looking like that? | 你为什么还坐在这里这副样子 |
[08:49] | This is basic shit. | 这可是分手基本法则 |
[08:52] | Okay, well, you know, I was… I was doing all of that, | 我这些都做了 |
[08:55] | and then he liked one of my Instagram posts. | 然后他给我一条ins点赞了 |
[08:58] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[08:59] | Of course he did. | 他肯定会点赞喽 |
[09:00] | Was it old? | 是不是很老掉牙 |
[09:02] | – Yeah. – Hm. | – 是 – 就是 |
[09:03] | And then he hit you with the “Hey” Text? | 然后他开口就是”你还好吗” |
[09:07] | Sweetie, now you know. | 宝贝 你现在该知道了 |
[09:10] | And now you know what you have to do. | 也该清楚该做什么了 |
[09:12] | Do I have to delete his number? | 我得删除他的联系方式吗 |
[09:14] | Can’t I just stop talking to him? | 不跟他说话不就行了 |
[09:16] | Clearly not. | 显然不行 |
[09:17] | Maybe you should start with Instagram. | 也许你该先取关他的ins |
[09:19] | Yep. A simple unfollow. | 对 点一下的事 |
[09:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:24] | – Yes, you can! – Zoey, hit the button. | – 你可以的 – 按下那个键 |
[09:26] | – Hit it, Zoey! Hit it! – Come on, Zoey! | – 赶紧按 – 快点 |
[09:28] | – Hit the button, Zoey. – Hit it! | – 按呀 – 快按 |
[09:30] | You know what, guys… I’m gonna be looking at his stuff | 无论我关不关注 |
[09:31] | whether or not I follow him, | 我都会去看他主页的 |
[09:33] | so, you know, just take my phone. | 拿我的手机走 |
[09:35] | – Take my phone! – Really? | – 快拿着 – 真的 |
[09:36] | Please take my phone. Just take it until I am a stronger person. | 替我保管 直到我变得更坚强为止 |
[09:40] | – I am proud of you. – You did the right thing. | – 我好为你骄傲 – 你做了正确的事 |
[09:42] | – Hmm. – Right. | -对 – 加油 |
[09:44] | Okay, well, now, excuse me | 让我去洗手间一下 |
[09:45] | while I wash the mascara off my face | 把脸上的睫毛膏洗掉 |
[09:48] | and have a panic attack in the bathroom. | 在厕所里默默伤心一下 |
[09:50] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[09:52] | You’ll thank us later! | 你以后会感谢我们的 |
[09:55] | Should we just kill Cash? | 我们应该直接杀了Cash吗 |
[09:57] | You know I’m down. | 你知道我准备好了 |
[09:59] | Hey, maybe her uncle has some single sons. | 也许他的叔叔有单身的儿子呢 |
[10:01] | Hey! | 喂 |
[10:03] | My life is not a joke! | 我的生活不是笑话 |
[10:04] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[10:09] | Oh! Hey, guys. Guys, well… | 你们大家好 |
[10:11] | All of you guys… are in there. | 所有人都在这呢 |
[10:13] | Um, well, I just, uh, came to check on Zoey,. | 我来看看Zoey好不好 |
[10:16] | you know, make sure she was all right. | 确保她状态还行 |
[10:17] | It’s getting pretty crazy out here, so… | 外面局面很难控制 |
[10:20] | What’s with the bubbly, dude? | 兄弟 你拿着香槟酒干什么呢 |
[10:22] | Um, thought she might be thirsty. | 我猜她可能渴了 |
[10:25] | You know, who knows when the next time | 谁知道下次什么时候我们能 |
[10:27] | we’d be able to have an ice-cold beverage? | 一起喝杯冰镇的饮料呢 |
[10:30] | Oh, please. | 别装了 |
[10:31] | You came in here to swoop in on Zoey, didn’t you? | 你来这是为了乘虚而入的 对吧 |
[10:33] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t do that. | 不 我不是 我没有 |
[10:34] | You heard about her and Cash, all the lights are out, | 你听说了她和Cash的事 灯都灭了 |
[10:36] | and you just happen to roll up with some Cham Damme? Sure. | 你就正好带着一些香槟出现在门口 信了你的邪 |
[10:40] | This is not a good look. | 吃相不太好看啊 |
[10:42] | This is definitely a blackout hookup. | 你绝对是想乘虚而入 |
[10:44] | Blackout hookup? I don’t even know what that is. | 乘虚而入 我都不知道那是什么 |
[10:47] | I’ve never even actually heard of that. | 从没听说过 |
[10:48] | That’s not a thing. Definitely not a thing. | 绝不是你们想的那样 绝对不是 |
[10:54] | Excuse me, queen. | 女王殿下 打扰了 |
[10:55] | You thirsty this evening? | 你今晚渴吗 |
[10:57] | Okay, I know what this looks like now | 好吧 我知道这看起来像啥了 |
[10:59] | because, obviously, seeing him and me with the same… | 因为 显然 看见我和他都拿着 |
[11:03] | Yo, dude, can I borrow your candle? | 兄弟 我能借一下你的蜡烛吗 |
[11:04] | I feel like I’d have more luck with Wild Fig. Hey, Ana. | 也许有它成功几率大些 Ana 你好呀 |
[11:08] | Can we come in? I think that’s the best move. | 我们能进来吗 我觉得是最好方案了 |
[11:11] | Oh. What candle you have? | 你有什么蜡烛 |
[11:12] | Wait. Hold on. So you’re telling me | 等一下 所以你是说 |
[11:13] | she’s still talking to that clown? | 她还和那个小丑说话呢 |
[11:15] | Mm-hmm. | 是 |
[11:19] | God. What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[11:21] | Oh, that would be the scent of a swing and a miss. | 是蠢蠢欲动 错失良机的味道 |
[11:25] | Huh? No… Nobody swung. Nobody missed. | 没人蠢蠢欲动 没人错失良机 |
[11:27] | More importantly, you’re still texting Frosted Tips? | 你还和那个留雪顶头的男的发短信呢 |
[11:29] | I mean, do you not know the rules? | 你不知道分手的规矩吗 |
[11:31] | First of all, hi. Welcome to my dorm. | 首先 你好 欢迎来到我的宿舍 |
[11:33] | Second of all, I’m learning. | 其次 我在学了 |
[11:35] | Hey, and from who? What, the First Wives Club over here? | 和谁学 和那边的第一夫人俱乐部吗 |
[11:38] | I mean, what is this? Feelings Fest 2018? | 搞什么 2018感情集会 |
[11:40] | You guys got pillows all around, Cheetos, and Takis? | 你们周围有枕头 奇趣多 塔奇丝 |
[11:42] | Someone making a Cash voodoo doll next? | 谁再弄个Cash的巫毒娃娃呢 |
[11:45] | Come on, man. This is depressing. | 拜托各位 这太丧了 |
[11:47] | Oh, right. This is way more depressing | 哦对 比你拿着一根价值六十美元的蜡烛 |
[11:49] | than you showing up with a $60 candle | 和一瓶五美元的酒 |
[11:51] | and a $5 bottle of Andrey. | 更叫人灰心丧气呢 |
[11:53] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[11:55] | – Whatever. All right? – All I’m saying is that guys, | – 随便 好吧 – 我想说的是 |
[11:58] | okay, we don’t need all this to get over a breakup. | 我们并不需要这些来挺过失恋 |
[12:00] | Don’t they? Or are you just a sociopath? | 不需要吗 还是说因为你反社会 |
[12:03] | Yeah, if you can move on that quickly, | 就是 如果你可以很快走出失恋阴影 |
[12:06] | you either weren’t in love or you don’t have feelings. | 你要么没走心 要么没有心 |
[12:09] | Uh, no. We just know how to manage our feelings better. | 我们只是知道如何更好地管理感情 |
[12:12] | Okay? We can compartmentalize. | 我们可以把感情与正常生活分开 |
[12:14] | What’s it gonna help, sitting around, being sad all day? | 整天坐着伤心有什么用呢 |
[12:16] | Well, maybe you actually do feel sad. | 也许你真的感到伤心 |
[12:20] | Can you back me up here, dude? | 兄弟 举个你的例子支持我呗 |
[12:21] | – Yeah, totally, you know. – Please? | – 好 – 请说出你的故事 |
[12:23] | I always just sweat it out after a breakup. | 每次分手后我都去健身房挥汗如雨 |
[12:25] | You know, just cleanse my body and my spirit. | 让身体灵魂得到净化 |
[12:36] | Can I get a spot? | 有人能来帮我一下吗 |
[12:40] | Someone? | 有人吗 |
[12:43] | Dude, I am legitimately embarrassed for you, bro. | 我很为你感到难为情 兄弟 |
[12:46] | Okay, why can’t you just admit | 你为什么不肯承认 |
[12:48] | that guys get upset over breakups, too? | 分手对男人来说也很难呢 |
[12:50] | Zoey, it’s still not the same, okay? | Zoey 还是不一样的 好吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I was a little sad. | 没错 我有点伤心 |
[12:53] | You have been cooped up in this room for weeks. | 但你关在这个房间里已经好几个星期了 |
[12:55] | That is true. I came home and cried every night, | 没错 我每天晚上回家都哭 |
[12:57] | but I was still out on those streets. | 但我还是会努力撩妹 |
[12:59] | Okay. Wait. Wait. So you’re still trying to get it in | 好吧 等等 所以你在非常抑郁的时候 |
[13:01] | while being clinically depressed? | 还想着要找妹子吗 |
[13:03] | You got to at least try to get it in. | 你至少得试着去找呀 |
[13:05] | You really don’t, though. | 不过 你没有真的去 |
[13:08] | Yes, you do. But, I mean, okay, fine. | 当然会了 但是 行吧 好吧 |
[13:10] | But being in this room, do you really feel any better? | 但待在这个房间里 你真的感觉好些了吗 |
[13:12] | Well, I was. | 嗯 是的 |
[13:14] | Zoey, you are. | Zoey 对的 |
[13:16] | You haven’t mentioned Diane Lane in like three hours. | 你已经三个小时没提到Diane Lane了 |
[13:18] | Thank God. And congratulations. | 谢天谢地 恭喜你 |
[13:21] | And, with that, I gotta pee. | 然后呢 我要尿尿 |
[13:23] | – Ooh. Me too. – Me too! I’m coming. | – 哦 我也是 -我也是 来了 |
[13:24] | – I can’t hold it in anymore. – I got to go now, too. | – 我忍不住了 – 我也得走了 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | So, Wild Fig, huh? | 那么 野无花果味 嗯 |
[13:36] | Knew that was coming. | 我就知道会这样 |
[13:37] | Um, look, for the record, | 嗯 听着 |
[13:38] | I wasn’t trying to make you feel any worse, all right? | 我不想让你感觉更糟 好吗 |
[13:42] | I know. And you didn’t. | 我知道 而且你做到了 |
[13:45] | I’m open to any and all advice | 我愿意接受任何建议 |
[13:46] | that doesn’t make me feel like some weak, pathetic idiot | 任何让我觉得自己不是个软弱 可悲的人 |
[13:49] | that doesn’t know what to do without her boyfriend. | 一个没有男朋友 就不知道该怎么办的白痴 |
[13:51] | Zoey, you are not the idiot. Okay? Cash is the idiot. | Zoey 你不是白痴 知道吗 Cash是白痴 |
[13:55] | Yeah, he was a basketball player or whatever, | 没错 他是个篮球运动员什么的 |
[13:57] | but he wasn’t the only person in that relationship | 但他不是这段关系中唯一一个 |
[13:59] | worth being with, you know? | 值得交往的人 你知道吗 |
[14:02] | Right. ‘Cause I-I’m some great girl. | 好吧 因为我 我是个好女孩 |
[14:06] | Yeah. You are. You’re beautiful. | 是啊 你就是 你很漂亮 |
[14:09] | You’re super-chill, hella goofy. | 你非常棒 而且很呆萌 |
[14:11] | – Goofy? – Yeah. | – 呆萌吗 – 是的 |
[14:12] | You are the queen of the awkward hand greeting. | 你是尴尬问候国的女王 |
[14:15] | So sue me for not knowing | 就算我不知道是要拥抱还是握手 |
[14:16] | whether we’re going in for a hug or a handshake. | 你难道还要告我不成 |
[14:18] | Exactly. You’re goofy. | 没错 你很呆萌 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[14:26] | Anyway, this whole thing will blow over soon, and, um, | 不管怎样 这件事很快就会结束 而且 |
[14:29] | you’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:32] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[14:36] | And I mean, come on, it’s such a cliche, you know? | 拜托 这太老套了 你知道吗 |
[14:39] | Zoe Kravitz? Okay. | Zoe Kravitz吗 呵呵 |
[14:41] | Totally. | 非常赞同 |
[14:46] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[14:48] | Well, I’m talking about, you know… | 我是说 你知道的 |
[14:51] | Oh, you don’t know? | 哦 你不知道 |
[14:53] | Know what, Aaron? | 知道什么 Aaron |
[15:00] | Cash is hooking up with Zoe Kravitz! | Cash和Zoe Kravitz勾搭上了 |
[15:07] | Can you believe this?! | 你们能相信吗 |
[15:09] | We’ve only been broken up for three weeks, | 我们分手才三个星期 |
[15:11] | and he’s already with someone else! | 他已经和别人在一起了 |
[15:13] | He’s with another Zoe! | 他和另一个Zoe在一起 |
[15:15] | I can’t compete with the other Zoe, | 我没办法和另一个Zoe竞争 |
[15:18] | and that asshole doesn’t even have the decency | 那个混蛋甚至都没有点礼貌 |
[15:21] | to give me the heads-up? | 给我一点提醒吗 |
[15:22] | I mean, what kind of disrespectful… | 我是说 怎样的不尊重 |
[15:24] | Maybe they were just hanging out. | 也许他们只是在一起玩玩 |
[15:26] | Like it was a, um, group trip to the… | 就像是 呃 集体旅行去 |
[15:29] | Santa Monica Pier or something. | 圣莫尼卡码头什么的 |
[15:31] | Oh, yeah. That makes sense. I think I just read somewhere | 哦 是的 很有道理 我在什么地方听说 |
[15:33] | Zoe Kravitz loves the Ferris wheel. See? | Zoe Kravitz喜欢摩天轮 懂吗 |
[15:37] | – Just trying to help. – Hey, at least now | – 我只是想帮忙 – 嘿 至少现在 |
[15:39] | you’re Eskimo sisters with Z-Krav. | 你和Zoe Kravitz是爱斯基摩姐妹 |
[15:41] | I mean, that’s… That’s pretty dope. | 那真是 真是太牛了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, yeah, true. Technically, she got your sloppy seconds, | 是的 是的 严格来说 她得到了你放弃的前任 |
[15:46] | so you’re winning, you know? | 所以你赢了 你知道吗 |
[15:48] | It’s almost like… A good thing. | 仿佛是 一件好事 |
[15:52] | O-kay, you guys. | 好了 你们两个 |
[15:53] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你们能来 |
[15:56] | We have to leave right now? I thought… | 我们必须马上离开吗 我想 |
[15:57] | – Appreciate the candle. – Okay. | – 谢谢你带来的蜡烛 – 好吧 |
[16:00] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[16:02] | I guess I just wanted that… that glimmer of hope | 我只是想要 那一线希望 |
[16:05] | that maybe Cash and I would get back together one day. | 也许有一天我和Cash会重归于好 |
[16:08] | And that’s why I was talking to him, | 所以我才跟他说话 |
[16:10] | and he took that away from me. | 他把那点希望夺走了 |
[16:14] | You know what? Screw it. | 你们猜怎么的 去他的 |
[16:15] | – Screw it. I’m calling him. – No. | – 不管了 我要给他打电话 – 别 |
[16:17] | ‘Cause he is not going to get away with it! | 因为他不会得逞的 |
[16:19] | Whoa. I got to be real with you, girl. You gonna look crazy. | 哇哦 我要实话告诉你 姑娘 你看起来很疯狂 |
[16:22] | She’s right. I mean, whatever power you have | 她说得对 不管你有多强大 |
[16:25] | will completely disappear. | 都会完全消失 |
[16:26] | And what if he doesn’t pick up? | 如果他不接呢 |
[16:27] | You gonna leave a voicemail? | 你要给语音信箱留言吗 |
[16:29] | What if he does pick up? What are you gonna say? | 如果他真的接了呢 你想说什么 |
[16:30] | Do you really want Zoe Kravitz and Cash laughing at you? | 你真的想让Zoe Kravitz和Cash嘲笑你吗? |
[16:33] | I could give a shit if Zoe Kravitz laughs at me. | Zoe Kravitz嘲笑我 我才不在乎呢 |
[16:36] | I have to get this off my chest. Now give me my phone. | 我得把这件事说出来 立刻把我的电话给我 |
[16:43] | Do not call him! | 别打电话给他 |
[16:45] | I am calling him! | 我要打给他 |
[16:48] | – Excuse me. – Okay. | – 让开 – 好吧 |
[16:49] | – Oh, wow. – She’s calling him. | – 哦 哇哦 – 她要给他打电话 |
[16:51] | It’s dark! | 太暗了 |
[17:00] | – This bitch is crazy. – Oh, Jesus. | – 这个丫头疯了 – 哦 天哪 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | Cash? | Cash吗 |
[17:29] | Zoey, I need to talk to you. | Zoey 我要和你谈谈 |
[17:31] | Cash, what the hell? | Cash 怎么回事 |
[17:33] | – Zoey? – What? | – Zoey吗 – 什么 |
[17:37] | Zoey Zoey. | |
[17:40] | Okay. What are you doing here? | 好吧 你在这里干什么 |
[17:44] | Oh. Right. You’re hooking up with Zoe Kravitz, aren’t you? | 哦 你在和 Zoe Kravitz交往 是吗 |
[17:48] | – Zoey, listen. – No. No. No, no. | – Zoey 听着 – 不 不 不 不 |
[17:51] | You listen. We have been talking for weeks, | 你听着 我们已经聊天几个星期了 |
[17:53] | and you didn’t think to mention | 你都没有想到提起 |
[17:55] | that you have a new girlfriend, | 你有了新女友 |
[17:57] | or whatever the hell you want to call her? | 或者你到底想怎么称呼她 |
[18:00] | ‘Cause I was about to put my life on hold for you, | 我把我的全部都依附于你 |
[18:02] | and you dump me, and that’s… | 可你甩了我 |
[18:03] | It’s embarrassing enough. And now this? | 已经够尴尬的了 现在又干出这种事 |
[18:05] | – God. I don’t even want to look at you! – Zoe. | – 天啊 我不想看你 – Zoe |
[18:11] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[18:14] | And I’m sorry. But I’m here now. | 我很抱歉 但我现在在这里 |
[18:20] | ‘Cause all I want is you. | 因为我只想要你 |
[18:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:47] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[18:48] | Zoe Kravitz laughed at you, right? | Zoe Kravitz嘲笑你 对吧 |
[18:51] | We knew she would. | 我们知道她会这样 |
[18:54] | I didn’t call. | 我没打电话 |
[18:55] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[18:56] | – Thank God. – Wait. But what happened? | – 谢天谢地 – 等等 但是刚刚发生了什么 |
[18:59] | Well, I mean, I was so close, | 好吧 我差一点就打了 |
[19:02] | but something just… didn’t feel right. | 但有些事情 我感觉不太对 |
[19:06] | – Then you made the right decision. – Mmm. | – 然后你做了正确的决定 – 嗯 |
[19:08] | If you felt it, you need to trust that part of you. | 如果你感觉到了 你需要相信你的感觉 |
[19:13] | Oh! | 哦 |
[19:14] | – Ohh! I can see! – Finally! | – 哦 我终于看见了 – 终于 |
[19:16] | All right. You guys… | 好吧 你们 |
[19:18] | I didn’t get over Cash in one night, | 我一晚上都没能忘掉Cash |
[19:20] | not even close. | 差的还很远 |
[19:23] | But with Diane Lane, | 但有了Diane Lane |
[19:24] | a couple bags of Hot Cheetos and Takis, | 几袋辣味奇多和塔克斯 |
[19:26] | and, most importantly, my friends… | 最重要的是 我的朋友们 |
[19:29] | Can I take the Wild Fig candle? | 可以给我野无花果味的蜡烛吗 |
[19:31] | Oh! | 哦 |
[19:32] | …I did eventually get there. | 我最终还是克服了这一切 |
[19:46] | I just got a text about a party across campus. | 我刚收到一条校园聚会的短信 |
[19:49] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[19:51] | You know I’m down. | 你知道我会去的 |
[19:52] | But we’d have to bring our own alcohol. | 但我们得自己带酒水 |
[19:54] | – Nope, not worth it. – No. | – 不 不值得 – 不了 |
[19:55] | – Yeah. – Hmn. I’m good here. | – 是的 – 嗯 呆在这挺好 |
[19:57] | – Mm-hmm. – So what should we do? | – 嗯 – 那我们现在干点什么 |