时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No one in my generation talks about their feelings. | 我们这一代人不谈论我们自己的内心世界 |
[00:07] | I mean, we do. | 我的意思是 我们谈论 |
[00:09] | We’ll tell a million online strangers | 我们会告诉很多陌生网友 |
[00:11] | how we feel about a billion different things, | 我们对很多不同事情的看法 |
[00:13] | but when it comes to actual face-to-face interactions, | 但当在现实中面对面交流的时候 |
[00:16] | we’re lost. | 我们会感到茫然 |
[00:23] | Because whether we’d like to admit it or not, | 因为不管我们是否愿意承认 |
[00:25] | there’s nothing scarier than confronting intimacy in person. | 没有什么比当面谈论隐私更吓人的了 |
[00:35] | So, what do you do when you’re filled with | 所以 当你心中装满了 |
[00:37] | all of these feelings and emotions | 五味杂陈酸甜苦辣时 你会怎么办 |
[00:39] | and all you really want to know is | 你真的很想知道 |
[00:41] | if that other person feels the same way, | 另一个人是否也有同样的感受 |
[00:44] | but you don’t know how to talk to them about it? | 但你不知道如何与他们谈论起这些 |
[00:50] | Maybe that’s why we love Drake so much… | 也许这就是我们这么爱Drake的原因 |
[00:52] | because he puts it all out there | 因为他就这样光明正大的写了出来 |
[00:53] | and talks about our feelings for us. | 替我们说出了我们的心声 |
[01:28] | Yo, check this out. | 哟 快看 |
[01:32] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[01:35] | What is he saying to her? | 他在跟她说什么 |
[01:38] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:39] | What’s happening here? | 这是什么情况 |
[01:41] | Are you and Doug, like… I don’t know… A thing? | 你和Doug 是不是 我不知道 有情况 |
[01:43] | I mean… yeah! | 我要说 是的 |
[01:49] | I’m jealous. | 我羡慕了 |
[01:50] | Is this how it feels to be another girl looking at me? | 别的女孩看我也是这种感觉吗 |
[01:54] | I hate it. | 太讨厌了 |
[02:35] | Oh, my gosh. These fries are so good. | 我的天哪 这个薯条太好吃了 |
[02:39] | You’re just buzzed. They’re garbage. | 你这是喝醉了 这些都是垃圾 |
[02:41] | They’re delicious. | 真的很好吃 |
[02:42] | No, we literally saw you take them out the garbage. | 不 我们确实看见你从垃圾中拿出它们来的 |
[02:46] | Whatever. You’re laughing now, | 随便 你们现在笑 |
[02:48] | but you weren’t laughing earlier, | 不过刚才带着领结那个可爱的嬉皮女同性恋 |
[02:49] | when that cute little lesbian hipster with the bow tie | 试图吸引我的注意力的时候 |
[02:52] | was trying to get at me. | 你们可没笑哦 |
[02:53] | First of all, you know that wasn’t a lesbian. | 首先 你知道他不是女同性恋 |
[02:56] | Why do you keep playing games with me, Burt? | 你为什么老是对我耍花招 Burt |
[02:59] | How you know this is real. | 你怎么知道这是不是真的 |
[03:00] | Ms. Torres, I’d really just like | Torres小姐 我真的只是想 |
[03:02] | to get my chicken strips, please…If I can… | 拿些炸鸡柳 请让一下 如果可以的话 |
[03:05] | Okay, who cares about your trash fries or your lesbian uncle | 好吧 谁在乎你的垃圾薯条 还有你的女同性恋叔叔 |
[03:11] | When did this thing with you and Doug happen, | 你和Doug什么时候开始的 |
[03:13] | and how did it happen? | 怎么开始的 |
[03:24] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[03:25] | You was in there for a long time. | 你在里面待了好长时间 |
[03:27] | Wait. Did you just… | 等等 你刚才是不是 |
[03:29] | Y-Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:32] | Don’t go in there. | 别进去 |
[03:34] | So, are we, like, together now? | 所以 我们现在算是 在一起了吗 |
[03:37] | The next time I slept over, | 第二次我留下来过夜的时候 |
[03:39] | there were baby wipes waiting for me in the bathroom! | 卫生间里有为我准备的婴儿湿巾 |
[03:44] | It’s crazy, right? | 太疯狂了 对吧 |
[03:45] | I mean, all the back-and-forth with other people, | 我是说 所有的那些和其他人暧昧不清 |
[03:49] | all the game-playing, all the bullshit’s just… | 所有的逢场作戏 所有的狗血 |
[03:53] | gone. | 都不复存在了 |
[03:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[03:56] | All that bullshit she’s describing | 她描述的那些狗血 |
[03:59] | sounds like my life. | 听起来好像就是我的生活 |
[04:02] | Oh, that sounds so nice. | 听起来太甜了 |
[04:04] | And I wish I had that. | 真希望我也能拥有这样甜甜的爱情 |
[04:06] | What? Wait. | 什么 等一下 |
[04:06] | I thought you were off of relationships | 我以为你已经不想谈恋爱了 |
[04:09] | ever since Cash broke your heart | 毕竟当初Cash伤透了你的心 |
[04:11] | and ruined a month of our lives. | 并且毁了我们一整个月的生活 |
[04:14] | – Yeah. – Of your life. | – 就是 – 你的生活 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I… okay, I mean, I was. | 是啊 我 我是说之前是的 |
[04:18] | He put me in a weird place | 他把我置于了一个奇怪的境地 |
[04:20] | where I convinced myself I could go back and forth between guys, | 让我说服自己 我可以在男生之间左右逢源 |
[04:23] | but as much as I’d like to think I’m a Rihanna, | 但尽管我想把自己看作是Rihanna那样的人物 |
[04:25] | I am definitely not. | 我完全不是 |
[04:26] | I am more of a Beyoncé. | 我更像是Beyoncé |
[04:28] | Well, do you think Aaron and Luca are down with that? | 好吧 你觉得Aaron和Luca会愿意吗 |
[04:31] | God, I don’t know. | 天哪 我不知道 |
[04:32] | I mean, me and Luca will hang out | 我可以和Luca出去玩 |
[04:34] | for 12 straight hours, | 整整十二个小时 |
[04:36] | but then he’ll go three days without texting me back. | 但之后他会三天都不回我消息 |
[04:40] | And then when I’m with Aaron, when we’re around other people, | 当我和Aaron在其他人面前的时候 |
[04:42] | it feels like we are completely in the friend zone. | 感觉我们完全就像是普通朋友 |
[04:45] | But then he’ll text me the sweetest, most thoughtful things | 但之后他会给我发一些特别甜 特别贴心的消息 |
[04:50] | that make me think Adele stole his phone. | 有种Adele偷了他的手机的感觉 |
[04:52] | Yeah, you got to figure out what they want. | 是啊 你得搞清楚他们想要什么 |
[04:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:55] | Do you think it’d be totally awful | 你们觉得 如果我和他们谈谈 |
[04:57] | if I maybe talked to them? | 会不会很糟糕 |
[04:59] | – Talked? – Huh? Like, in person? | – 谈谈 – 什么 当面说吗 |
[05:01] | Bitch, what are you, 50? | 靠 怎么回事 你是五十岁大妈么 |
[05:02] | You cannot come at them like that, Zoey… | 你不能这样对他们 Zoey |
[05:05] | like, with words. | 不能直接说 |
[05:06] | Yeah, that’s way too thirsty. | 就是 显得你太饥渴了 |
[05:08] | You got to hit ’em with a text. | 你得给他们发消息 |
[05:09] | – Yeah. – But not with words. | – 好 – 别直接说 |
[05:12] | Maybe emojis. | 或许可以用emoji表情 |
[05:13] | Yeah, or post, like, a cryptic quote or a Snapchat. | 是的 或者发一个晦涩的引言或阅后即焚什么的 |
[05:15] | Or you can do like I did | 或者你可以跟我一样 |
[05:18] | and get yourself some chili-cheese fries from Tommy Burger. | 去汤米汉堡给你自己买点香辣芝士薯条 |
[05:21] | That seems to get to the real of the situation pretty quick. | 这样似乎能让你很快搞清楚情况 |
[05:26] | Well, I’m obviously not doing that, | 好吧 显然我不会这样做的 |
[05:28] | but I still need answers, and the girls are right. | 但我还是需要答案 姐妹们是对的 |
[05:31] | I can’t put myself out there like that. | 我不能这么直白的说出来 |
[05:33] | I need to be more smooth, like Champagne Papi… | 我得更圆滑 像Champagne Papi |
[05:38] | …and less like Wheelchair Jimmy. | 而不是像Wheelchair Jimmy |
[05:41] | So I decided to get clarity about Luca and Aaron’s feelings, | 所以我决定去弄清楚Luca和Aaron的想法 |
[05:45] | but I couldn’t let them know that. | 但不能让他们知道 |
[05:47] | I had to be low-key about it. | 我得低调点 |
[05:48] | So, um… what do you think about this clutch for Nomi? | 所以 呃 你觉得这个包包适合Nomi吗 |
[05:52] | Who’s Nomi? | 谁是Nomi |
[05:54] | The girl you sit next to in Professor Telphy’s class. | 在Telphy教授课上坐你旁边的女孩 |
[05:57] | If you say so. Why are you getting her a purse? | 你说是就是吧 你为什么要给她买个皮夹 |
[05:59] | Oh, I was, uh, appointed stylist by the girls | 哦 我被闺蜜们指定 |
[06:02] | for freshman formal, so eBay… | 担任新生舞会的造型师 所以上易贝看了看 |
[06:04] | I find the perfect piece for each of them, | 我给她们每个人找到完美的东西 |
[06:06] | and then I walk away looking like a hero. | 然后像个幕后英雄一样功成身退 |
[06:08] | I found these earrings for Sky. | 我给Sky找到了这副耳环 |
[06:12] | And then, for Jazz, I had to do something extra-special. | 然后是Jazz 得找个非常特别的 |
[06:15] | How perfect are these? | 这个是不是很棒 |
[06:16] | Those are fire. | 这太酷了 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I mean, they kinda gotta be fire | 是呀 我是说 那必须很酷 |
[06:19] | when you’re trying to impress Bae(Before Anyone Else). | 如果你想要吸引”心上人”的话 |
[06:21] | Did you know Jazz had a boyfriend? | 你知道Jazz有男朋友了吗 |
[06:25] | She broke up with that girl Sky? | 她和那个叫Sky的女孩分手了吗 |
[06:27] | Wait. What? No. | 等等 你说什么呢 不是 |
[06:28] | Sky’s her sister. | Sky是她姐姐 |
[06:30] | – Oh. – They’re twins. | – 哦 – 她们俩是双胞胎 |
[06:32] | Jazz and Doug are a thing, | Jazz和Doug是认真的 |
[06:34] | like official official. | 就是那种非常 非常正式的 |
[06:36] | Isn’t that dope? | 是不是酷毙了 |
[06:37] | – I don’t think anything’s dope. – Oh. | – 我觉得什么都不”酷毙了” – 哦 |
[06:39] | I’d say lit, aflame, maybe. | 我会说”帅爆了” “炫酷” 或许吧 |
[06:42] | I mean, I rock with love, like, conceptually. | 理论上来说 我只用感受来形容 |
[06:48] | So, I was, uh, thinking of getting this for myself. | 所以 我在考虑给我自己买这个 |
[06:51] | Aflame. | 炫酷 |
[06:52] | Mm! Aflame like, if you had a girl | 嗯 是那种炫酷 如果有一个女孩 |
[06:54] | with the same hair, same face as me | 和我有一样的头发 一样的脸 |
[06:57] | and she rocked this purse to the formal, | 她拿这个手包去舞会上 |
[06:59] | you’d be… aflame with that scenario? | 你会觉得 这样很炫酷吗 |
[07:01] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[07:02] | And you know what she’d wear with it? | 你知道她会穿什么吗 |
[07:04] | A Luca Jae Hall original. | 一身Luca Jae Hall原创设计 |
[07:07] | How ’bout I bless you with these hands? | 用我这双手赐予你祝福你怎么样 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么 |
[07:10] | Let me make you a dress. | 让我给你做条裙子 |
[07:11] | Oh… Oh, my God! | 哦 哦 天哪 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I-I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道要说什么了 |
[07:15] | How about, “Thank you, Luca”? | “谢谢Luca” 怎么样 |
[07:17] | That dress is gonna be a blazing inferno. | 这条裙子肯定无与伦比 |
[07:20] | We’re gonna shut that formal down. | 我们要在舞会上艳惊四座 |
[07:23] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[07:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:28] | Taking your measurements. | 量一下你的尺寸 |
[07:29] | Okay, you can’t do that with just your hands. | 好吧 你不可能只用手就量得出来 |
[07:31] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[07:33] | Small. | S号 |
[07:35] | Okay, so, Luca seemed to be down with the idea of a relationship, | 所以 Luca似乎对发展关系没有意见 |
[07:39] | but I couldn’t help but wonder where Aaron stood. | 但我还是忍不住想知道Aaron的想法 |
[07:43] | Jazz changed her relationship status on Facebook. | 哇哦 Jazz在脸书上改了她的感情状态 |
[07:47] | That’s crazy, right? | 难以置信 对吧 |
[07:48] | What a dumb-ass! | 靠 傻逼 |
[07:50] | – Uh, well, I… – You know? | – 呃 好吧 我 – 你知道不 |
[07:51] | I guess I haven’t ever seen her with a backpack. | 我想我从没见过她和一个背双肩包的男生在一起 |
[07:54] | Huh? Oh, no, I’m on the… | 额 不 我正在 |
[07:56] | Uh, hey, man, let me hit you back. | 嘿 哥们 我待会再打给你 |
[07:58] | I got my girl over. | 我家妹子在这 |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:01] | His girl? | 他家妹子 |
[08:02] | That sounds like somebody who’s in the ballpark | 听起来某人八九不离十 |
[08:05] | of having some real feelings. | 是动了真感情了 |
[08:07] | I am sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[08:08] | Some people just do not know | 有些人就是不知道 |
[08:09] | how to properly handle a searchand-destroy mission. | 怎么才能完成搜索歼灭的任务 |
[08:12] | It’s not that hard. | 根本就不难 |
[08:14] | Anyway, what were you saying? | 不管他了 你刚才在说什么 |
[08:15] | Jazz? Her relationship status? | Jazz 还有她的感情状态 |
[08:19] | Dude, what is she, a high school math teacher? | 老天 她是什么 高中数学老师吗 |
[08:22] | Who uses Facebook anymore? | 现在谁还用脸书 |
[08:25] | My bad. I’ll come back later. | 我的错 我待会再过来 |
[08:27] | Oh, no, you good, bro. | 噢 不 没关系 兄弟 |
[08:28] | Or maybe he’s not good at all | 或许有关系 |
[08:30] | because you’re with someone you care about. | 因为你此刻可是跟你在意的人待着 |
[08:32] | So, Jahi, this is Zoey. | Jahi 这是Zoey |
[08:33] | – Zoey, Jahi. – Hey. | – Zoey 这是Jahi – 你好 |
[08:35] | Yo. Okay. | 哇噢 好吧 |
[08:37] | This is Zoey? | 她就是Zoey |
[08:40] | Yeah, it’s the homie. | 没错 这是我好哥们 |
[08:42] | “The homie.” | “好哥们” |
[08:43] | Anyway, Zoey, come on. You got to get in on this. | 来吧Zoey 你得加入我们 |
[08:45] | Nazi zombies not gonna kill them… | 纳粹僵尸可不会杀了他们 |
[08:47] | – Nah. I think I’m out… – …selves. | – 不 我想我要走了 – 自己 |
[08:49] | Great. So, Aaron had given me answers, too. | 好的 Aaron也给了我答案 |
[08:52] | I had been relegated to one of the homies. | 我只是他的好哥们之一 |
[09:02] | Your designated driver and personal stylist | 你们的专属司机和私人造型师 |
[09:05] | – Ooh! – has delivered. | – 噢 – 已经就位 |
[09:06] | – That’s so cute! – Oh, my gosh! | – 好漂亮 – 噢 太美了 |
[09:08] | I wanted to stay clearheaded | 我想保持头脑清醒 |
[09:09] | for when Luca and I shut down the formal, | 因为Luca和我待会还要在舞会上艳惊四座 |
[09:11] | so I wasn’t drinking, | 所以我没有喝酒 |
[09:12] | but that didn’t mean my girls couldn’t have a good time. | 不过这不表示我的姐妹们不能好好玩玩 |
[09:15] | Oh! Okay, okay. I got one. | 噢 好了 我想到一个 |
[09:17] | Never have I ever kissed a girl. | 我从来没有亲过女生 |
[09:20] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[09:24] | You never kissed a girl before? | 你从没亲过女生 |
[09:25] | You have? | 你亲过 |
[09:27] | Technically, it was mouth-to-mouth. | 严格来说 我是在做人工呼吸 |
[09:28] | I worked as a lifeguard down at the Inglewood Y last summer. | 去年夏天我在英格尔伍德青年游泳中心当救生员 |
[09:31] | And you know no one knew | 你们懂的 去青年游泳中心的人 |
[09:32] | how to swim down at the Inglewood Y. | 压根就不会游泳 |
[09:35] | Quite honestly, I’m a little shocked. | 老实说 我还是有点震惊 |
[09:37] | I thought for sure I’d have the highest morals of the group, | 我一直觉得我肯定是这群人里面最有道德感的 |
[09:39] | but you’ve done nothing. | 结果你什么出格的事都没干过 |
[09:41] | Yeah, I mean, I can’t believe you’ve never kissed a girl. | 没错 我不敢相信你居然没有亲过女生 |
[09:44] | Or smoked weed or skinny-dipped. | 以及抽大麻和裸泳 |
[09:45] | – Or gotten a DUI on a bike. – Yeah. | – 还有酒驾 – 没错 |
[09:47] | Girl, what have you done? | 姐妹 你到底做过什么 |
[09:57] | – Careful! – Mnh-mnh. | – 小心点 – 嗯 |
[09:59] | – Easy there, Jagger. – I just… I told you. | – 慢点 – 我只是 我跟你说过了 |
[10:01] | – What? – Seems like I have a special delivery of my own. | – 怎么了 – 看来我有份特别的快递到了 |
[10:04] | Oh, my gosh! That’s so cute! | 噢 天啊 看起来好漂亮 |
[10:07] | – That’s really… – All right. See you guys later. | – 看起来真的 – 好了 待会回来 |
[10:08] | – Okay, have fun. – See you. | – 好的 玩得开心 – 待会见 |
[10:16] | I am so… good. | 我实在是太 厉害了 |
[10:21] | And you… you’re, um… | 而你 唔 |
[10:22] | Let me guess… fire? | 让我猜猜 很酷 |
[10:26] | Nah. | 不会 |
[10:28] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美 |
[10:39] | Have fun at the dance, bro. | 舞会玩得开心 兄弟 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:44] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈到底怎么回事 |
[10:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:48] | You going home to change for the dance or something? | 是要回去换舞会的衣服还是干嘛 |
[10:50] | What are you talking about? I’m not going to that. | 你在说什么 我没这个打算 |
[10:53] | Okay, wait, but what about all the stuff you said | 好吧 等一下 那你之前说的 |
[10:55] | about us shutting down the formal? | 我们在舞会上艳惊四座又是怎么一回事 |
[10:58] | You are going to shut the formal down in my dress | 是你在舞会上穿着我的裙子艳惊四座 |
[11:01] | I mean, you look amazing. | 我是说 你看起来真的很惊艳 |
[11:03] | So… you never planned on coming? | 所以 你一开始就没打算要来 |
[11:06] | Mnh, that’s not me. | 当然 这不是我的风格 |
[11:08] | That’s hella corny. | 俗的一批 |
[11:10] | You enjoy your night, though. | 好好享受你的舞会 |
[11:11] | Go kill ’em, kid. | 把她们比下去 孩子 |
[11:23] | So, I was cool on guys. | 所以 我不在乎那些男生了 |
[11:25] | I was done stressin’ about clarity and feelings | 我受够了不断的确认 还有感情 |
[11:28] | and stupid Facebook statuses. | 还有愚蠢的脸书状态 |
[11:30] | This night was about celebrating | 这个夜晚是为了庆祝 |
[11:32] | how far we’d come as freshmen. | 我们入学以来的这段日子 |
[11:34] | Tonight, I was gonna celebrate with my girls. | 今晚 我要和我自己的姐妹们一起庆祝 |
[11:58] | Bam, bam, bam! What up, what up, Cal U?! | 砰 砰 砰 哟怎么样 宾州加大 |
[12:02] | It’s your boy DJ Charlie “Fat Back” on the Ones and Twos. | 现在为你们打碟的是DJ Charlie “翘屁帅男” |
[12:06] | We’re gonna take a brief intermission | 我们先休息一会 |
[12:07] | so I can go move my Daewoo | 我要把我的大宇汽车 |
[12:09] | out of the Food 4 Less parking lot. | 从平价超市的停车场那里挪走 |
[12:11] | But when I get back, I got a bangin’ mix lined up for ya. | 等我回来 就给你们放混音带 |
[12:14] | The roof is definitely on fire. | 绝对嗨翻天 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna go get some water. | 我要去喝点水 |
[12:20] | – Do you want… – Yeah. | – 你要不要 – 要 |
[12:21] | – I think you need to drink some water. – I-I’ll go wherever you go. | – 我觉得你也应该喝点水了 – 你去哪我就去哪 |
[12:22] | – I’m coming. – Okay. | – 我也去 – 好的 |
[12:23] | I feel like we need to get you a little bit of water. | 我觉得我们需要拿点水给你喝 |
[12:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:50] | Wow. Y… | 哇 你 |
[12:52] | You look amazing. | 你太美了 |
[12:55] | I guess I clean up nicely for one of the homies. | 我猜 作为你的哥们 我打扮得太好了 |
[12:58] | That dress… I cannot look away. | 这条裙子 我简直没法移开自己的眼睛 |
[13:00] | Where’d, um… Where’d you get it? | 哪 你在哪里买的 |
[13:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[13:04] | Uh, eBay. | 唔 易贝 |
[13:06] | eBay’s got it like that? | 易贝上还有这么漂亮的衣服 |
[13:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I guess they do. | 我想确实有 |
[13:11] | – No probs. A little cold out here. – Thanks. | – 没事 外面有点冷 – 谢谢 |
[13:14] | Uh, um, so, did you… | 额 所以你 |
[13:17] | pull me out of the formal to talk about clothes? | 把我从舞会叫出来就是为了讨论衣服吗 |
[13:19] | Um, uh, no. | 额 不是 |
[13:21] | Actually, I, um… | 其实 我 呃 |
[13:24] | I came out here | 我来这里 |
[13:25] | to talk to you about what happened the other night. | 是为了跟你说那天晚上的事情 |
[13:28] | Look, I don’t know how to say this, but I… | 你听着 我不知道要怎么说 但是我 |
[13:33] | I like you, you know? | 我喜欢你 明白吗 |
[13:37] | Great. | 好的 |
[13:38] | No, like, I like you like you. | 不是 是”我喜欢你”那种喜欢 |
[13:51] | I love this song! | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[13:52] | – It’s good, right? – Yeah! | – 很好听 是吧 – 是啊 |
[13:53] | No, no, no, I actually can’t. My feet are killing me. | 不行不行 我真的不行 我的脚疼死了 |
[13:55] | Aw, but it’s so good! | 啊 但这首歌真的好好听 |
[13:56] | I know, but these are crazy. | 我知道 但姐穿的高跟鞋有点难驾驭 |
[13:59] | Okay. Oh, | 好吧 噢 |
[14:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:01] | Just makes me feel a certain way. | 只是觉得这首歌很带感 |
[14:03] | I-I see. | 我 我明白了 |
[14:05] | Whoa! What the hell are you doing? | 哇 你他妈这是想干什么 |
[14:08] | What?! | 咋啦 |
[14:09] | No! | 别这样 |
[14:09] | I’m just tryin’ to live. | 我只是想体验一下生活 |
[14:11] | And you figured you would live | 所以你就想通过 |
[14:13] | vicariously through my mouth? | 和我接吻来体验生活吗 |
[14:15] | No, no, no, no. I’m not some experiment, Ana. | 不不不不 我不是什么实验品 Ana |
[14:17] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[14:18] | Nomi Nomi! | |
[14:19] | You had to kiss your first girl at some point. | 你总是得吻你的第一个女孩的啊 |
[14:21] | Yeah, and I did it ’cause I had legit feelings for her, | 是啊 但我那样做 是因为我跟她来电 |
[14:24] | not ’cause I was checking off boxes | 而不是为了体验 |
[14:25] | on some freshman bucket list. | 什么”大学新生必做”清单 |
[14:29] | What are you taking out of your dress? | 你从裙子里拿了什么 |
[14:31] | A secret. | 秘密哦 |
[14:33] | Don’t drink that secret. | 别喝那瓶”秘密” |
[14:36] | Well, I… | 这么说吧 我 |
[14:37] | am gonna go dance. | 得去跳舞了 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:44] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:45] | Where is this coming from? | 这到底怎么一回事啊 |
[14:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:48] | I-I’ve been feeling like this for a long time, | 我 很久之前 我就有这种感觉了 |
[14:50] | and when my boy Jahi put me on blast like that, I… | 然后我兄弟Jahi揶揄我的时候 |
[14:54] | I panicked, you know? | 我 我慌了 你懂吗 |
[14:56] | So, then, you don’t see me like one of the boys? | 所以 你没把我当成你哥们 |
[14:59] | No! | 没有 |
[15:00] | Of course I don’t. | 绝对没有 |
[15:01] | I-I see you as somebody | 我 我觉得你就是那个 |
[15:02] | that I-I want to talk to all the time, | 我想要一直聊天 |
[15:04] | be around all the time, | 时刻在我身边的女孩 |
[15:05] | and that I | 那个 |
[15:06] | haven’t been able to get out of my head | 从我第一天遇见她起 |
[15:08] | since the day that I met her. | 就一直忘不掉的女孩 |
[15:10] | And I don’t want to make it weird. | 我不想让你感觉很尴尬 |
[15:12] | You know, I-I just… | 你知道吗 我 我只是 |
[15:13] | I wanted you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[15:14] | that I’m down to make this a thing if you are. | 我过来就是为了向你表白 |
[15:17] | So just, you know, | 所以 你知道 |
[15:19] | think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[15:27] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:37] | Well, uh, good night. | 恩 呃 那就晚安吧 |
[15:39] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[15:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:51] | Oh, God. Luca! | 噢 天 Luca |
[15:53] | Dude, wait! | 老兄 等等我 |
[15:54] | Luca, please! | Luca 求你了 |
[15:56] | God! | 天啊 |
[16:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[16:03] | You asked me to come here. | 你让我来的啊 |
[16:05] | Yeah, and… and you said, like, | 是啊 但 但你说 |
[16:06] | direct quote, that this is “Hella corny.” | 按你原话说 这就是个”俗的一批”的破舞会 |
[16:09] | It is hella corny. | 的确俗的一批啊 |
[16:11] | Okay, then, why are you here? | 好吧 那你来干什么呢 |
[16:13] | Does it even matter? | 有必要问吗 |
[16:13] | You obviously had a backup plan. | 反正你都有备胎了 |
[16:15] | No, Luca, it’s not like that. | 不 Luca 事情不是那样的 |
[16:16] | Whatever. Just text me. | 随便吧 发短信给我就好 |
[16:17] | No, please! | 别啊 |
[16:18] | No more texts, | 不要发短信 |
[16:19] | no more DMs… | 也不要推特私信 |
[16:20] | none of that. | 不要那样了 |
[16:21] | Can we talk right here, | 我们能不能就在这儿 |
[16:23] | face-to-face? | 面对面说清楚 |
[16:25] | Okay, go. Talk. | 好啊 你说 |
[16:29] | Okay. Um… | 嗯 呃 |
[16:31] | look. | 听着 |
[16:32] | First and foremost, there was no backup plan. | 我先强调 我没有任何找备胎的想法 |
[16:35] | Dude, you dissed me, | 大哥 你先把我拒绝了 |
[16:36] | and I-I came here with my girls. | 我就和姐妹们一起来了 |
[16:40] | Then… | 然后 |
[16:40] | all of a sudden, Aaron shows up | Aaron突然就来了 |
[16:42] | and tells me how he feels, and… | 他就向我表白 然后 |
[16:44] | and… and now… now you’re here. | 然后 然后 你就来了 |
[16:47] | And, | 而且 |
[16:48] | you know, before tonight, | 你知道吗 在今晚之前 |
[16:49] | I didn’t even realize either of you cared. | 我甚至都不知道你们俩会在乎 |
[16:59] | Well… now you know. | 嗯 那你现在明白了吧 |
[17:11] | Oh. There we go. | 哦 在这儿呢 |
[17:13] | Gotcha. | 找到你啦 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:15] | – W-Wait! – Excuse us. | – 等等 – 不好意思 |
[17:16] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿啊 |
[17:17] | We’re just gonna get some fresh air. | 我们出去透透气 |
[17:19] | No! I don’t need fresh air! | 不嘛 我不要透气 |
[17:21] | Okay. You’re drunk. | 好吧 你喝多了 |
[17:23] | No! I’m not drunk! | 没有 我没喝多 |
[17:26] | Oh. | 喔 |
[17:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:28] | No? | 好像不太好 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:30] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 噢 噢 我的天 |
[17:32] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | – 没事儿的 – 好吧 |
[17:34] | Oh. Not there. | 哦 别吐那儿呀 |
[17:35] | What… What… What is going on here? | 这 这 这是什么情况 |
[17:37] | Oh. Hi. | 噢 嗨 |
[17:39] | What is going on? | 这什么情况 |
[17:41] | Okay. Nomi… | 好吧 Nomi |
[17:42] | – Uh-huh? – …has Ms. Torres been drinking? | – 咋啦 – Torres小姐是喝了酒吗 |
[17:44] | No. | 没有 |
[17:45] | She’s just… | 她只是 |
[17:47] | pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[17:47] | So if she has been drinking, | 所以 想知道她喝没喝酒 |
[17:50] | I guess we’ll all find out in nine months, | 我觉得九个月过后咱就知道了 |
[17:52] | which is not funny, | 这一点也不好笑 |
[17:53] | so we should just pray. | 所以咱还是默默祈祷吧 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Can… Can I just have my hat back, please? | 能 能把帽子还给我吗 |
[17:57] | That’s a Frank Sinatra Jr. By Robinson’s. | 那可是鲁滨逊牌子的的Frank Sinatra Jr.同款 |
[17:59] | – May I… – Mm-hmm. | – 我能 – 嗯呐 |
[18:01] | …take this back. | 拿回我的帽子 |
[18:02] | There we go. Thanks, Uncle Burt. | 好啦 谢啦 Burt叔叔 |
[18:04] | Thank you, Nomi. | 谢谢 Nomi |
[18:05] | Get her home safely, please. | 请你把她安全送回宿舍 |
[18:06] | Have a great dance, Uncle Burt. | 玩的开心哦 Burt叔叔 |
[18:09] | Thank you for having my back tonight. | 谢谢你今晚这么挺我 |
[18:12] | It’s pretty much the opposite experience | 这简直和上次Zoey抛弃我的经历 |
[18:14] | I had with Zoey. | 完全相反了 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 那可不 |
[18:16] | I’m a better human being. | 谁叫我是个好人呢 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry if I offended you. | 今晚如果冒犯了 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:21] | I just figured | 我只是想 |
[18:22] | that if there was anyone to experiment with, | 如果真的要和某个女孩实验一次的话 |
[18:24] | it would be with one of my beautiful, | 那个女孩也得是我美丽动人 |
[18:27] | caring,and supportive friends. | 贴心又支持我的朋友之一 |
[18:36] | There. | 你要的亲亲 |
[18:37] | You’ve lived, bitch. | 你活过了 小贱人 |
[18:39] | Now go to bed. | 接下来好好睡一觉 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[18:46] | You brushed your teeth after the vomiting, right? | 你吐了之后刷了牙的 对吧 |
[18:48] | No. | 没 |
[18:49] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[18:56] | Um, just making sure | 呃 只是确保一下 |
[18:57] | Ana doesn’t choke on her own vomit. | Ana不会被她自己的呕吐物呛到 |
[18:59] | What about you? Where have you been? | 你呢 你去哪儿了 |
[19:01] | Why didn’t you come back to the dance? | 你怎么一直没回到舞会上 |
[19:03] | Oh, let’s just say | 哦 这么说吧 |
[19:04] | Drake has made a real impact on guys. | Drake对男孩子们影响太大了 |
[19:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:07] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[19:08] | so many pea coats, right? | 那么多人学他穿厚呢短大衣 是吧 |
[19:10] | No. | 不是 |
[19:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:12] | No, | 不是 |
[19:12] | apparently, | 显然 |
[19:13] | both Aaron and Luca have real feelings for me. | Aaron和Luca都对我有感觉 |
[19:17] | Well, that’s, like, a good thing, though, right? | 呃 那算是件好事 对吧 |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:21] | Because now I have to choose between both of them. | 因为那意味着我得二选一了 |
[19:25] | I don’t really get you, Zoey. | 我不太懂你意思 Zoey |
[19:28] | I mean, were you planning on just | 我是说 难道你就想着 |
[19:29] | tossing your line out into the water | 把鱼钩扔水里 |
[19:31] | and hoping that just one of ’em wasn’t gonna bite? | 然后希望其中一条不会上钩吗 |
[19:35] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[19:36] | Is that so awful? | 这真的很糟糕吗 |
[19:37] | So, then, you were wanting one of these guys | 所以 基本上 你就是让其中一个人 |
[19:40] | to basically make your decision for you. | 来替你做决定 |
[19:44] | Girl! | 姐妹 |
[19:45] | But you can’t fall into a relationship with someone by default. | 你不能就这样通过弃权来投入一段感情啊 |
[19:49] | That’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[19:50] | Nomi, I have real feelings for both of them. | Nomi 我对他俩都有点感觉 |
[19:53] | Okay, so, then, stop playing games | 好啊 那就不要再搞暧昧了 |
[19:56] | and take control. | 自己掌控局面啊 |
[19:58] | It’s time to make a grown-up decision, | 是时候该像个成年人一样做出决定了 |
[20:01] | even if that means losing one of them. | 即使那意味着你得失去其中一个 |
[20:10] | It was time for me to grow up and make a decision, | 是时候成熟一点 做出决定 |
[20:12] | *Now I watch you in slow emotions, I’m immersed in it* | *看着你不冷不热的样子 我陷入了沉思* |
[20:13] | but, | 但 |
[20:14] | that could wait ’til the morning. | 可以等到明天早上再去想 |
[20:16] | *I confirm with it, you’re working it* | *我明白了 你不过是逢场作戏* |
[20:16] | My head was spinning, | 我的头好晕 |
[20:17] | and I just needed to sleep on it, | 我只想赶紧睡一觉 |
[20:19] | and maybe tomorrow | 也许明天 |
[20:20] | things would feel a lot less complicated. | 事情就不会那么复杂了 |
[20:20] | *I don’t even feel the notion, no reverse in it* | *我不懂你的想法 也无意倾覆你的感情* |
[20:24] | *No diverting it, return to it* | *我不要再重蹈这覆辙* |
[20:28] | *Now we’re just a little different and I’m used to it* | *我们似乎都变了 但我也习惯了* |
[20:29] | Okay. | 谁啊 |
[20:31] | *Let it difuse a bit, refusing it* | *就让这爱慢慢消散吧 不再回头* |
[20:38] | *Why Do I Get Stuck When You Arrive?* | *可为何 你的到来让我停滞不前* |
[20:41] | Hey. | 好久不见 |
[20:42] | *Why Do I Get Stuck When You Arrive?* | *为何 我失去了离开的决心* |