时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Sequels… they get a bad rap, | 续作的口碑一般都很差 |
[00:25] | but I personally love a sequel. | 但我本人非常喜欢续作 |
[00:27] | It’s the opportunity to do things bigger and better. | 这是一个做大做好的机会 |
[00:30] | Wait. Oh… | 等等 噢 |
[00:37] | And no matter what the haters say, | 不管黑子们怎么说 |
[00:39] | the second time around can be a lot better than the first. | 第二次尝试总会比第一次好得多 |
[00:49] | Good on Meghan. Girl’s a princess now. | 瞧瞧梅根 这姑娘现在是个王妃了 |
[00:51] | And as for me, I’m a sophomore, | 而我嘛 我现在大二了 |
[00:53] | which means I’m wise enough | 也就是说我有足够的智慧 |
[00:55] | to recognize my first year at Cal U was a bit rocky. | 来审视我在宾州加大的第一年有多跌宕起伏 |
[00:59] | I just don’t want to break your heart. | 我只是不想让你伤心 |
[01:00] | It’s a little too late for that. | 现在说这个太晚了 |
[01:14] | Okay, fine. I was a Bambi… | 行吧 我当时就是小鹿斑比本人 |
[01:16] | flawlessly doe-eyed, but totally lost. | 用纯良无害而不知所措的眼神打量世界 |
[01:19] | This year, though, I came to win. | 但今年 我带着必胜的决心而来 |
[01:21] | For one thing, I’ve got my dude. | 一方面 我有我的男朋友 |
[01:23] | Thanks for showing me around the city, babe. | 谢谢你带我云游览这个城市 宝贝 |
[01:25] | And now, as they say in Paris, | 现在 按照他们巴黎人的说法 |
[01:27] | Le pièce de résistance. | “重头戏来了” |
[01:32] | – We’re Paris-official now, baby. – Mm! | – 我们现在是巴黎官宣的情侣了 宝贝 – 嗯 |
[01:34] | We got this on lock. | 我们锁了 |
[01:37] | Yeah, it’s been rough that he’s been in Paris all summer, | 嗯 他整个夏天都在巴黎 是挺麻烦的 |
[01:40] | but in less than 24 hours, we’d be reunited. | 但再过不到24小时 我们就要团聚了 |
[01:43] | But most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[01:45] | I’ve got my girls. | 我有我的姐妹们 |
[02:29] | So, there we all were, | 所以 我们齐聚在一起 |
[02:30] | back at it and ready to take on the new year, | 回到校园 做好了迎接新一年的准备 |
[02:33] | and even though Jazz and Sky were still stuck in the dorms, | 尽管Jazz和Sky还得住宿舍 |
[02:36] | I convinced Nomi and Ana to move in with me | 我说服了Nomi和Ana搬来和我一起住 |
[02:38] | to the flyest, priciest on-campus apartment. | 住在校园里最时髦也最贵的公寓里 |
[02:42] | Aye! | 耶 |
[02:43] | I was absolutely determined | 我下定决心 |
[02:45] | not to have the dreaded sophomore slump, | 一定不要陷入恐怖的二年级低潮 |
[02:47] | which meant our sequel | 这就意味着我们今年的续作 |
[02:49] | had to be bigger and better than the original. | 必须比原来更大更好 |
[02:55] | Um… | 呃 |
[03:01] | Cool, this is what my real nightmares look like. | 不错 看起来我的噩梦成真了 |
[03:04] | Did I say “Bigger and better”? | 我刚才说”更大更好”了吗 |
[03:06] | Oh, I meant filthier and absolutely devastating. | 噢 我的意思是 更脏而且绝对令人崩溃 |
[03:10] | 穆斯塔法 王子 到此一游 | |
[03:10] | Those international students | 这些留学生 |
[03:12] | must’ve had one hell of a summer. | 这个夏天肯定过得爽翻了天 |
[03:14] | Yeah, it feels like a lot of that hell went down in my room. | 是啊 感觉我的房间里还留有余热呢 |
[03:17] | – Oh, God. – Gosh, Zoey. | – 噢 天啊 – 我的上帝 Zoey |
[03:19] | I busted my ass waitressing | 我拼死拼活地当服务员 |
[03:21] | for this overpriced dump. | 就换来这个天价垃圾堆 |
[03:22] | Your birthday is gonna getcha | 你的生日就要来啦 |
[03:23] | 两面煎 迈阿密牛排餐厅 | |
[03:24] | Your birthday is gonna getcha | 你的生日就要来啦 |
[03:26] | Your birthday is gonna getcha | 你的生日就要来啦 |
[03:27] | Tonight | 就是今夜 |
[03:31] | Yeah, your summer really bums us all out, | 嗯 你的暑假听起来是挺糟心的 |
[03:33] | but it still was not as bad as mine. | 但还是没有我惨 |
[03:35] | Alex Gershbaum, the budding orthodontist, | Alex Gershbaum 那位崭露头角的矫形牙医 |
[03:37] | is that you? | 就是你吧 |
[03:39] | And just in time for Shabbat. | 正好和我们一起过安息日 |
[03:43] | Not only do my parents not know I’m bi, | 我父母不仅不知道我是双性恋 |
[03:45] | they don’t know who I am. | 还不知道我究竟是什么样的人 |
[03:47] | Weren’t you gonna come out to them this summer? | 你不是打算今年夏天向他们出柜吗 |
[03:49] | Yes, I was, | 对 的确是 |
[03:50] | but then I realized that if I blind-sided them, | 但我意识到如果我这样突然袭击 |
[03:52] | they’d cut me off, | 他们会断了我的生活费 |
[03:53] | and I wouldn’t be able to live here with you guys. | 我就没办法和你们一起住在这儿了 |
[03:57] | Maybe I should call them now. | 或许我现在该告诉他们了 |
[03:58] | Hold up. Are you saying | 等一下 你的意思是 |
[04:00] | that it’s my fault you didn’t tell them? | 你没出柜都怪我了 |
[04:01] | – Yeah, mm-hmm. – This is all all your fault, Zo. | – 是啊 没错 – 这 一切 全部 都是你的错 Zo |
[04:03] | All right. Have to agree to disagree, but I get it. | 行吧 我们各自保留意见 但是我明白 |
[04:06] | I get it. This is a mess, | 我明白 这儿就是一团糟 |
[04:07] | but we’re sophomores now, | 但我们现在已经大二了 |
[04:09] | and what would have had us | 如果说去年的我们 |
[04:10] | in a ball ugly-crying last year, | 只会为这种事抱头痛哭 |
[04:13] | we will now handle. | 现在的我们能搞定它 |
[04:18] | “We”? | “我们” |
[04:20] | – I will now handle. – Mm. | – 我能搞定它 – 嗯 |
[04:24] | Like, today right now? | 你们是想让我立刻行动吗 |
[04:25] | – Yeah. – Sort of wanted to spend the day | – 是啊 – 我还想花一整天的时间 |
[04:27] | primping for my big romantic airport-movie-reunion moment | 为我和Luca在机场的浪漫电影式华丽重逢 |
[04:30] | with Luca, but, | 好好梳妆打扮一下呢 不过 |
[04:31] | you know, if you really, really… | 如果你们真的 真的 |
[04:32] | – Go! – Go! | – 快去 – 去 |
[04:34] | Fine, fine, fine. | 好 好 好 |
[04:35] | I’ll handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[04:36] | Like an adult. | 像个成年人一样 |
[04:37] | Cool. | 很好 |
[04:39] | Please, please, please, please, please, please, | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[04:42] | I mean, we’re just children. | 我是说 我们只是孩子啊 |
[04:45] | Zoey Zoey, | |
[04:47] | today is my first day as former Adjunct Professor now… | 今天我新官上任 身为前任代课教授 现任 |
[04:51] | Dean of Students. | 教导主任 |
[04:53] | Yeah, you heard that right. | 对 你没听错 |
[04:55] | Dean of Students. | 教导主任 |
[04:56] | I mean, it took me a minute to get my head around it, too. | 我听到的时候也花了一分钟来消化这个事实 |
[04:59] | This dude cannot stop failing up. | 这家伙真是越挫越勇啊 |
[05:02] | I can’t be out here playing favorites | 我不能在这里公然搞什么 |
[05:03] | in these streets, girl. | 以权谋私的把戏啊 姑娘 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[05:06] | But you are my favorite, so… | 但你的确是我最偏心的人 所以 |
[05:07] | – I got you. – You got me? Thank you! | – 我罩着你 – 真的吗 谢谢 |
[05:09] | But not in this particular habitation situation. | 但这次的住宿问题不行 |
[05:12] | I mean, what I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的就是 |
[05:14] | as your godfather, | 作为你的教父 |
[05:16] | I am your rock. | 我是你坚强的后盾 |
[05:19] | You’re not my godfather. | 你不是我的教父 |
[05:21] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[05:22] | Well, you can still lean on me, | 不管怎么说 你还是可以倚靠我 |
[05:25] | but I can never ever support you. | 但我永远无法支持你 |
[05:30] | Since I couldn’t fix this on my own, and clearly, | 鉴于我没法自行搞定这个问题 而且很显然 |
[05:34] | Dean Adjunct Professor Dr. Charles Telphy was of no help, | 教导主任兼代课教授Charles Telphy博士 一点忙也帮不上 |
[05:36] | I called in reinforcements, | 我打电话叫来了援军 |
[05:39] | and disguised it all as a turn-up. | 把装修搞成一个派对 |
[05:41] | Hello, adulthood. | 你好啊 成年生活 |
[05:52] | Last year may not have taught me | 虽说过去的一年并没有教会我 |
[05:54] | who Ruth Bader Ginsburg is… | Ruth Bader Ginsburg到底是谁 |
[05:55] | I’ll get there someday… | 总有一天我会知道的 |
[05:57] | but it taught me how to pivot, | 但它教会了我如何灵活应对 |
[05:59] | take a deep breath, | 深呼吸 |
[06:00] | and remember I’ve got this. | 然后牢记 我能行 |
[06:05] | Excuse me. Still got this, | 不好意思 一切都在掌控中 |
[06:07] | just need to handle something. | 我需要处理点事 |
[06:09] | Why don’t you, uh, hang out a bit? | 不如你 呃 自己随便逛逛 |
[06:12] | Paint a wall? | 刷个墙什么的 |
[06:20] | What, you never seen a girl | 怎么 你从来没见过 |
[06:21] | down on a bag of corn chips before? | 抱着一包玉米片狂吃的女孩吗 |
[06:22] | No, I just never saw | 不 我只是从没见过 |
[06:24] | jalapeno barbecue corn chips before. | 墨西哥辣椒烧烤味的玉米片 |
[06:26] | I’m all in. | 太赞了 |
[06:27] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:28] | Touch these chips, I’m coming for your eyes. | 敢碰玉米片一下 小心你的眼睛 |
[06:30] | Coach had us on a strict no-carb diet | 这个夏天为了训练 教练让我们 |
[06:32] | this summer for training. | 严格遵守无碳水饮食 |
[06:33] | – Respect the binge. – Mm-hmm. | – 尊重一下我们的暴饮暴食 – 嗯哼 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[06:37] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[06:41] | You know you ain’t got to wear all the Gucci at the same time, right? | 你知道你不必从头到脚都穿着古驰吧 |
[06:43] | Oh, but I do, okay? | 噢 但我就这么穿了 怎么着 |
[06:44] | I need to feel like myself again after the summer I had. | 经历了这个暑假 我得重新找回自我 |
[06:52] | I need to get my head back in the game | 我需要重新进入我的角色当中 |
[06:53] | if I want to be able to keep up with Balty’s crew. | 这样才能继续当Balty的小团体中的一员 |
[06:55] | Yo, Vivek. | 哟 Vivek |
[06:57] | Hey, where the hell you been, man? | 嘿 你他妈去哪了 兄弟 |
[07:04] | Wait, we’re cleaning this place up, | 等等 我们正在把这个地方清理干净 |
[07:06] | and you’re bringing drugs into it? | 结果你带毒品来了 |
[07:08] | It’s just pills, all right? | 只是一些药片 好吗 |
[07:09] | How do you think your bedroom is already painted? | 不然你以为你的房间是怎么粉刷好的 |
[07:11] | How ’bout, “Thank you, Vivek”? | 要不要说一句 “谢谢你 Vivek” |
[07:13] | Thank you, Vivek. | 谢谢你 Vivek |
[07:15] | Do you, like, only have uppers, or… | 你是 只有聪明药吗 还是说 |
[07:16] | You know, it doesn’t really matter. | 算了 这都不重要 |
[07:17] | I’ll take six of whatever you have. | 不管你有什么 给我来六片 |
[07:23] | – Don’t even… Yeah. – Mm. | – 想都别想 – 嗯 |
[07:27] | Hey, you know I want you to feel | 嘿 你知道我想让你感觉 |
[07:29] | comfortable in your own home, so… | 在自己家里舒舒服服的 所以 |
[07:32] | I told Vivek to chill out on the dealing. | 我告诉Vivek别搞这些交易 |
[07:34] | I know that it bothers you, | 我知道这种事会让你心烦 |
[07:36] | so he’s not gonna be selling here anymore. | 所以他再也不会在这边贩毒了 |
[07:38] | Although, to be clear, | 不过 我先把话说清楚 |
[07:40] | I will be using here. | 我会在这里嗑药的 |
[07:42] | A lot. | 经常磕 |
[07:44] | Well, thank you, Nomi. | 好吧 谢谢你 Nomi |
[07:45] | It’s really thoughtful of you… | 你好体贴 |
[07:47] | the selling, not the using, | 我是说贩毒那事 不是嗑药那事 |
[07:48] | but, you know, baby steps. | 但是 你知道的 一步一步来 |
[07:51] | Yeah, listen. I’m all about, like, | 嗯 听着 我的观念一直是 |
[07:52] | peaceful living, you know, | 和睦相处 你知道的 |
[07:54] | giving each other space, | 给彼此留点空间 |
[07:55] | and ultimately respecting each other’s boundaries. | 而且绝对尊重彼此的界限 |
[07:58] | Aww. | 噢 |
[07:59] | Aww, huggy. | 噢 抱抱 |
[08:01] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[08:09] | So, apparently pre-registering doesn’t mean jack | 显然 预先选好课其实并没有卵用 |
[08:11] | when one of your mandatory classes is canceled | 当你的必修课程被取消了 |
[08:14] | because your self-righteous professor | 都是因为那些自以为是的教授 |
[08:15] | thought it was more important to start a family | 认为组建家庭生小孩 |
[08:17] | than replace her IUD. | 比避孕更重要 |
[08:20] | Oh, my God. I’m busy! | 天呐 我忙着呢 |
[08:21] | I hope that dumb baby is worth it. | 那个孩子最好值得她这么做 |
[08:23] | Oh, my God. What do you want? | 天呐 到底想怎样 |
[08:27] | Goodness. | 天呐 |
[08:30] | Oh, hey. | 噢 嗨 |
[08:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:33] | – Hey. – Um… | – 嗨 – 呃 |
[08:35] | We were just going to, uh… | 我们正准备 |
[08:38] | We were just gonna take some shots to… | 我们正准备喝几杯 |
[08:43] | Wow, I didn’t think it would be this hard to see you. | 哇 没想到见你我会这么生硬 |
[08:46] | Um… | 呃 |
[08:48] | You look really good. | 你看起来很不错 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God. I broke him. | 噢 天呐 我伤到了他 |
[08:53] | Hey, do you want to, | 嘿 你要不要 |
[08:55] | I don’t know, come in and sit down? | 进来坐坐 |
[08:56] | We can talk things out. | 我们可以把事情说明白 |
[08:59] | Ah! | 啊 |
[09:01] | I’m messing with you, freshman. | 开个玩笑而已 新生 |
[09:02] | – Come on. – Oh, hm. | – 好吧 – 噢 |
[09:05] | Ha, ha. | 哈哈 |
[09:07] | – Sophomore. – Got to talk it out? | – 我大二了 – 说明白吗 |
[09:08] | You wanted to talk it out. You should’ve seen your face. | 你想要弄明白 你应该看看你自己的样子 |
[09:10] | – It was so stupid. – Mm-hmm. | – 太蠢了 – 嗯 |
[09:12] | I made the right choice. | 我的选择是正确的 |
[09:14] | Your corny-ass boyfriend must’ve been geeked when he saw that. | 你那俗气的男朋友看到那个一定会很激动 |
[09:17] | – What is that, Brie cheese? – Oh, yeah. | – 那是布里奶酪吗 – 噢 对 |
[09:19] | Yeah, it is, and, no, he is not back yet. | 是布里奶酪 不过 他还没回来 |
[09:22] | Y-You sure? I thought I saw him about an hour ago | 你确定吗 我一小时前看到过他 |
[09:25] | smoking a cigarette outside of his dorm. | 在宿舍门口抽烟 |
[09:26] | No, that’s impossible, | 不 那不可能 |
[09:28] | ’cause I haven’t heard from him. | 我都不知道他回来了 |
[09:29] | Well, the guy had on a Balenciaga apron | 穿着巴黎世家的围裙 |
[09:31] | and culottes, so… | 和裙裤的人 |
[09:34] | Don’t know really who else that could’ve been. | 真不知道这还能是谁 |
[09:36] | Anyway, shots, freshman. You want me to grab you a… | 不论如何 喝一杯吧 新生 我帮你拿 |
[09:39] | – Yeah, all right, that sounds good. – All right, okay. | – 行行行 – 好吧 |
[09:41] | There is no way my boyfriend, | 我的男朋友绝对不可能 |
[09:43] | who I waited three frickin’ months for, | 在我苦苦等了三个月后 |
[09:44] | is on domestic soil and didn’t call me. | 回国了却不给我打电话 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Just be cool. Stay classy. | 冷静 保持优雅 |
[09:55] | Be cool. Stay classy. | 冷静 保持优雅 |
[10:01] | Bonjour, asshole. | 你好 混蛋 |
[10:14] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[10:18] | So, you are here. | 你确实回来了 |
[10:24] | There I was, thinking to myself, | 我在想 |
[10:26] | “How was it that Luca texted me from Paris | “Luca怎么会 在巴黎天天给我发消息 |
[10:29] | every night to say ‘Sweet dreams’ | 每晚祝我好梦 |
[10:31] | and every morning to say ‘Sup, WYD?’ | 每天早上问 “早 在干嘛” |
[10:33] | but now that we’re on the same campus, | 但现在我们在同一个校园里 |
[10:35] | he didn’t even hit me to say he was back?” | 他却不愿意告诉我一声我 他回来了” |
[10:38] | Look, I know what you’re thinking. | 听着 我知道你在想什么 |
[10:40] | I was gonna hit you up when I got in, but… | 我本来打算回来就联系你 但是 |
[10:43] | the flight was mad long, and I was just mad tired. | 飞的时间太长 我太累了 |
[10:46] | And I need to shower and everything. | 我又要洗个澡什么的 |
[10:49] | All right. No, no, no, no. | 好吧 不不不 |
[10:51] | I-I-I totally get it. | 我我能理解 |
[10:53] | I-It’s okay, even though you only take baths. | 没关系 哪怕你只是洗个澡而已 |
[10:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:57] | – It’s cool. – So you’re upset? | – 没关系 – 你很失望吗 |
[10:59] | No. What’d make you think I’m upset? | 不 你怎么会觉得我会失望 |
[11:01] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[11:05] | I’m glad to see you, honestly. | 坦率地讲 很高兴见到你 |
[11:09] | So, do you want to go back to my place? | 那么 你想去我那吗 |
[11:11] | I have wine and cheese, | 我那有一些酒和奶酪 |
[11:15] | berets, just to name a few things. | 甜菜根 还有一些其他的 |
[11:17] | – Sounds fire. – Yeah. | – 听起来很棒 – 没错 |
[11:19] | I’m just super tired. | 我现在超级累 |
[11:22] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那 |
[11:25] | Just gonna hit me up tomorrow? | 明天再联系我 |
[11:27] | What? No, no. | 什么 不 不 |
[11:28] | Um, just come in. We can watch a movie, chill. | 进来 我们可以看部电影 放松一下 |
[11:31] | I mean, I kind of waited three months to see you, so… | 三个月没见你了 所以 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:41] | It’s looking good, guys, honestly. | 说实话 看上去很不错 兄弟们 |
[11:42] | I’m seeing a lot of effort. | 我看到了你们的努力 |
[11:44] | It’s paying off. | 快成功了 |
[11:46] | Dude, I’m surprised | 老兄 我很惊讶 |
[11:47] | you’re not up in one of those flossy high-rises. | 你没住在那些奢华的高楼里 |
[11:48] | – Where they got you staying? – In the dorms for now, | – 他们安排你住在哪 – 暂时住在宿舍 |
[11:51] | but hoping a spot opens up at Balty’s pad, you know? | 但希望Balty那还有床位 懂吗 |
[11:53] | Wait, so you actually want to live with those dicks? | 等等 你真的想和那帮混球们住在一起 |
[11:55] | Maid service, private chef, | 那可是有 女仆服务 私人大厨 |
[11:57] | and one of the actors from “The Maze Runner”? | 还有<移动迷宫>的男演员的地方 |
[11:58] | – Mm. – Bro, I think I can handle some dicks. | – 嗯 – 老兄 我能对付那帮混球 |
[12:04] | All that Gucci, and still so not Gucci. | 穿得这么体面 活得却不讲究 |
[12:07] | I don’t understand it. | 搞不懂 |
[12:09] | Whatever, man. Where you living? | 随便吧 老兄 你住哪 |
[12:10] | You know, got a little spot in the cut | 你懂的 找了一个僻静的地方 |
[12:12] | with my people, low-key. | 低调地和兄弟们混在一起 |
[12:13] | – Still at Hawkins, aren’t you? – And I’m the RA. | – 还在霍金斯大厅 对吗 – 我还是宿管助理 |
[12:18] | Ana, doing shots? | Ana 喝几杯吗 |
[12:20] | No. | 不要 |
[12:21] | – I’m doing the bottle. – The whole bottle. | – 我要对瓶吹 – 整瓶 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | Sorry, guys, Balty. Got to go. | 抱歉 大家 是Balty 我得走了 |
[12:26] | Wait, seriously, he calls and you jump just like that? | 等等 说真的的 你对他随叫随到吗 |
[12:28] | What? Dude, he’s flying us private | 什么 老兄 他带我们坐私人飞机 |
[12:29] | to see Macklemore in Irvine. | 飞去尔湾看Macklemore |
[12:29] | Macklemore 美国说唱歌手 尔湾 美国加利福尼亚州橙县的一个城市 | |
[12:31] | You want to go? | 你想去吗 |
[12:32] | – I’m good. – All right. | – 不用 谢谢 – 好吧 |
[12:35] | Ooh. So, tough summer? | 哟 暑假不太顺利吗 |
[12:37] | The worst. | 最糟糕的暑假 |
[12:38] | – Yours? – Oh, mine was good. | – 你的呢 – 噢 我的还不错 |
[12:40] | Spent it serving the community, speaking up for the culture, | 整个暑假都在 做社区服务 宣传社区文化 |
[12:42] | rallying in the streets, just being a civic hero. | 在街头集会 一个公民的英雄罢了 |
[12:46] | Just a moment. That’s all we need. | 只需要耽误您几分钟 |
[12:46] | 反对 未成年人 适用累犯条款 | |
[12:47] | We can change lives here, people. | 我们就能改善这的生活 朋友们 |
[12:48] | Excuse me, sir. Do you have a moment | 打扰了 先生 能拿出几分钟 |
[12:49] | 反对 未成年人 适用累犯条款 | |
[12:49] | to join the fight against juvenile recidivism? | 来一起反对未成年人适用累犯条款吗 |
[12:51] | Recidivize these nuts! | 去的你傻瓜惯犯 |
[12:53] | Thank you, sir. Have a blessed day. | 谢谢你先生 祝您天天开心 |
[12:54] | I mean, we still have a long way to go with | 我的意思是 在道德方面 |
[12:56] | human decency in this country, | 我们国家还有很长的路要走 |
[12:57] | but we’ll get there. | 但我们能做到的 |
[12:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:00] | Unless this country’s incapable of human decency. | 除非这个国家没有尊重别人的意识 |
[13:03] | – Wait, what’s up? – Huh? | – 等等 怎么了 – 哈 |
[13:04] | No, I mean, I-I specialize in conflict resolution. | 没关系 我擅长解决矛盾 |
[13:07] | Also Infant CPR. | 和婴儿心肺复苏 |
[13:09] | Not bragging, just saying. | 没有吹牛 说真的 |
[13:11] | Fine, look, I-I love Nomi… | 好吧 你看 我爱Nomi |
[13:14] | – Mm-hmm. – …but she keeps doing something | – 嗯嗯 – 但她一直做一些 |
[13:16] | that’s making me really uncomfortable. | 让我很不舒服的事情 |
[13:18] | Serious. Okay. Please go on. Please. | 真的哦 好的 你继续 |
[13:20] | Twice she’s come into the bathroom | 她两次进卫生间 |
[13:23] | when I’m in there, and she’s… | 我还在里面 她还 |
[13:25] | Got butt-naked. Yeah, she touched you. | 脱裤子 碰了你 |
[13:27] | Ew! No, she just peed. | 才不是 她只是尿尿 |
[13:29] | – On you? Wow. – You know what? Forget it. | – 在你身上吗 哇哦 – 你知道吗 算了 当我没说 |
[13:32] | – I don’t know why I talk to you. – I’m sorry. That was too much. | – 真后悔和你讲话 – 抱歉 我是有点过了 |
[13:33] | I went somewhere else. I’m back. I just… | 我不假正经了 我只是 |
[13:35] | Look, I’m not trying to minimize your discomfort, right? | 我只是想尽量减少你的痛苦 好吗 |
[13:37] | I just think that… | 我只是想 |
[13:38] | I mean, don’t you people usually g… | 我想说 你们不是经常 |
[13:39] | Grrt! Sorry. | 停 不好意思 |
[13:40] | Did you just say “You people”? | 你刚刚说”你们”这种人 |
[13:42] | Well, no… “You people” As in… | 呃 不 “你们” |
[13:44] | not Mexicans, but, like, women. | 不是指墨西哥这类人 而是女人 |
[13:46] | Good, ’cause I’m Cuban. | 不错 我是古巴人 |
[13:48] | – I knew that. – Hm. | – 我知道 – 嗯 |
[13:50] | But don’t females usually go to the bathroom together? | 女生不是经常一起去洗手间吗 |
[13:52] | Right? Maybe she just really had to go. | 对吧 也许她很急着尿尿 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 也许是吧 |
[13:59] | Yeah, we do that. | 是 我们经常一起去厕所 |
[14:01] | – Probably just overreacting. – Maybe. | – 也许是我小题大做了 – 也许吧 |
[14:03] | See? Conflict resolution. | 看到了吗 矛盾解决了 |
[14:06] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[14:07] | Also, you ever find yourself in a sitch… | 还有 在你无所适从的时候 |
[14:10] | These two bad boys to the baby’s sternum. | 用这两根指头按压婴儿的胸部 |
[14:13] | – Gentle pumps. Not too hard. – No. | – 就轻轻按 别太用力 – 不 |
[14:15] | – Since it’s an infant. – No. | – 毕竟是个婴儿 – 不 |
[14:17] | – Cheers. – I’m not chee… Okay. | – 干杯 – 我才不干 好吧 |
[14:27] | That was a fun party, huh? | 派对挺好玩的 是吧 |
[14:27] | But can you believe how late some people stayed? | 你敢相信有些人待到多晚吗 |
[14:29] | It was… Seriously, it was like, | 简直是 说真的 简直了 |
[14:31] | take a hint when you’re not wanted. | 长点心眼吧 都遭人嫌了 |
[14:33] | Am I right? | 你说是吧 |
[14:37] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:38] | So… | 所以 |
[14:39] | how’d it go with Luca? | Luca那怎么样 |
[14:41] | Was it as hot as you thought it was gonna be? | 跟你之前想的一样火辣吗 |
[14:42] | Spare no detail. | 一个细节都别漏 |
[14:43] | I’ve had a really dry summer. | 我这个暑假可太空虚了 |
[14:45] | Oh, yeah, no, it was good. | 对 不 还挺好的 |
[14:47] | It was nice. It was… | 挺不错的 挺 |
[14:49] | – It was very nice and… and good. – Uh-huh. | – 挺好 挺不错的 – 是吗 |
[14:51] | Nice and really good. | 挺好 不错 |
[14:54] | Wait. Why are… | 等等 怎么 |
[14:56] | Why are there no chips? How can there be no chips? | 薯片都哪去了 怎么会一片都没了 |
[14:59] | Like, the twins must’ve eaten them all? | 可能 双胞胎全吃光了 |
[15:02] | I mean, they pretty much ate everything. | 我是说 他们基本上吃了个遍 |
[15:03] | – Yeah. – But… | – 对 – 但 |
[15:05] | But I thought of nothing else but chips | 但回来的路上我其他什么也没想 |
[15:07] | on my walk back. | 满脑子就只有薯片 |
[15:08] | I thought of them so much | 我想它想到 |
[15:09] | I could practically taste them, | 好像都能尝到味道了 |
[15:11] | and for three months… for three months, | 三个月 整整三个月 |
[15:13] | I’ve dreamt of chips. | 我梦里都是薯片 |
[15:14] | I-I-I’ve Snapchatted chips. | 我 我跟薯片发Snapchat |
[15:16] | I’ve FaceTimed chips. | 我跟薯片用Face Time聊天 |
[15:17] | Is it too much to ask | 难道我的要求过分吗 |
[15:19] | that chips stay awake long enough | 我只是想薯片能够醒着 |
[15:20] | to embrace me with… with love | 充满爱意地 |
[15:22] | and… and excitement? | 兴奋地迎接我 |
[15:24] | Is it? God, is it?! | 过分吗 天哪 过分吗 |
[15:29] | I think you’re asking a lot | 我觉得你是不是 |
[15:30] | from the chips there, Zoey. | 对一包薯片太苛刻了 Zoey |
[15:32] | I don’t think it’s about the chips. | 我觉得不是薯片的事 |
[15:38] | What happened, Zo? What did chips do? | 怎么了Zo 薯片做了什么 |
[15:41] | I went over to Luca’s | 我去到Luca的房间 |
[15:43] | after our underwhelming reunion, | 在我们平平无奇的重逢之后 |
[15:45] | and he took a shower. | 他去冲了个澡 |
[15:47] | So, I waited | 所以 我等着 |
[15:49] | with no candles, no dill Havarti, no berets, | 没有蜡烛 没有哈瓦蒂芝士 没有贝雷帽 |
[15:52] | no cute “Bienvenue home” Sign. | 没有可爱的”欢迎回家”的标语 |
[15:54] | Just some dirty laundry and an overpriced bong | 只有脏衣服 和一支金贵的烟筒 |
[15:57] | that had been there all summer. | 它在那已经放了一个暑假了 |
[16:02] | *Found you in the bedroom,* | *看见你在卧室里* |
[16:04] | *vacant, set in gloom.* | *若有所失 沉湎于忧郁* |
[16:07] | So, there we were. | 所以 我们面对着面 |
[16:09] | Finally, I could see him, | 终于 我能看到他 |
[16:10] | touch him, smell him. | 触摸他 闻见他 |
[16:11] | *jamming all your fingertips* | *指尖深深地* |
[16:13] | Then he smiles at me and says, “So…” | 然后他微笑着对我说 “所以” |
[16:13] | *into all your wounds* | *陷进你的伤口* |
[16:16] | and I say, “So…” | 我回答 “所以” |
[16:18] | *Baby it’s a dog day,* | *宝贝 这是个大热天* |
[16:19] | and he says, | 然后他说 |
[16:21] | “What do you want to do?” | “你想做什么” |
[16:21] | *don’t you let it rule.* | *别昏了头脑* |
[16:22] | So I say, “What do you want to do?” | 于是我说 “你想做什么” |
[16:25] | and he says “You know what I want to do,” | 然后他说 “你知道我想做什么” |
[16:27] | *’Cause I could hold your whole weight,* | *因为我可以为你撑起全部* |
[16:28] | So then I say, “I know what you want to do, | 然后我又说 “我知道你想做什么” |
[16:30] | *if you ask me to.* | *只要你开口* |
[16:30] | and I want to do it, too.” | “我也想做同样的事” |
[16:32] | And I just knew this was the moment | 我知道我等了一个暑假的这一刻 |
[16:34] | I waited all summer for. | 终于来了 |
[16:36] | *I am starting to see stars and moons,* | *我开始看见星月交辉* |
[16:39] | We were finally gonna be together, | 我们终于能在一起了 |
[16:41] | in person, no more virtual kisses. | 面对面 再也不用通过网络飞吻 |
[16:44] | *This is how it ends,* | *将这样结束* |
[16:46] | *a courageous boom.* | *一场无畏的盛宴* |
[16:50] | I’ve been dying for this. | 我可想死它了 |
[16:51] | This Paris weed is trash. | 巴黎的大麻太烂了 |
[16:56] | Do you have… Do you have a lighter? | 你有 你带了打火机吗 |
[16:58] | This kimono doesn’t have pockets. | 和服上没有口袋 |
[16:59] | I don’t even… | 我都不能 |
[17:00] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[17:03] | Okay, to be fair, | 好吧 说句公道话 |
[17:05] | Paris weed does suck. | 巴黎的大麻确实很烂 |
[17:06] | Look, okay, look. I was mad annoyed, | 听着 好吧 我当时是气昏了 |
[17:08] | but I wasn’t gonna take it personally. | 但我并不准备往心里去 |
[17:11] | So, we grabbed a blanket, moved to the couch, | 于是我们找来条毯子 坐到沙发上 |
[17:14] | he started playing with my hair. You get it. | 他开始撩我的头发 你懂的 |
[17:19] | Yeah, but then, | 对 但之后 |
[17:21] | I go, “Can you stop pulling?” | 我说 “你能别扯了吗” |
[17:22] | and then he goes, “You stop pulling, head-ass,” | 他说 “你才别扯了呢 讨厌鬼” |
[17:25] | then I go, “I’m not!” | 我说 “我没扯” |
[17:27] | I told him, “I just paid for this,” | 我跟他讲 “我刚买的” |
[17:29] | and then he had the nerve to say, | 然后他居然有胆说 |
[17:31] | “Maybe you should rock more buns.” | “你还不如多扎点团子头” |
[17:34] | Buns aren’t flattering to my face! | 团子头不称我的脸 |
[17:36] | Get off the wig. What happened? | 别扯假发的事了 到底怎么了 |
[17:39] | So, we tried to just chill and watch a movie. | 所以 我们试着就放松地看个电影 |
[17:42] | I figured if anyone could get us there, | 我想着要有谁能助我们一力 |
[17:44] | Hugh Grant could. | 那定是休 格兰特了 |
[17:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:47] | Well, come here, then. | 快过来吧 |
[17:50] | And when the music swells at the end of the movie… | 当电影片尾的音乐响起 |
[17:58] | Okay, now you can be pissed. | 好的 你肯定得发火了 |
[18:00] | Please tell me | 求你告诉我 |
[18:01] | you smothered his drowsy ass with a pillow. | 你用枕头捂死了那个打瞌睡的猪头 |
[18:04] | Or at least slapped him awake | 或者至少一巴掌把他扇醒 |
[18:06] | – and then slapped him back to sleep again. – At least. | – 再一巴掌把他扇到一睡不醒 – 最起码的 |
[18:07] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[18:09] | I made sure he had a blanket so he wasn’t cold. | 我给他盖上被子好使他不会着凉 |
[18:14] | Then I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[18:18] | I’m not even angry, guys. I’m just disappointed | 我真的不生气 我只是很失望 |
[18:21] | that this big moment that I wanted to create didn’t happen. | 我想营造的这一重大时刻没有到来 |
[18:24] | I mean, sophomore year was supposed to be | 我是说 大二这一年本该是 |
[18:26] | my awesome sequel. | 我的美好续集 |
[18:27] | Zoey, life isn’t a movie. | Zoey 生活不是电影 |
[18:29] | You don’t figure it out simply by saying you figured it out. | 有些道理不是单纯说说就能懂 |
[18:32] | Okay, but I-I should be winning. | 好吧 但我 我应该要成功了呀 |
[18:34] | Last year was my year of screwing up… | 去年是我彻底搞砸的一年 |
[18:35] | like, major screwing up. | 彻头彻尾的失败 |
[18:37] | This year’s supposed to be perfect. | 今年应该要完美才行 |
[18:39] | Why are you putting that kind of pressure on yourself? | 你干嘛给自己这么大压力啊 |
[18:42] | It’s only day one. | 这才是第一天 |
[18:43] | If we start at perfect, | 假如我们起点就很完美 |
[18:45] | we have nowhere else to go but down. | 我们之后就只能越来越差了 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I mean, think about day one last year. | 是啊 想想去年的第一天 |
[18:48] | Ana puked all over herself in a kiddie pool. | Ana在儿童泳池里吐了一身 |
[18:50] | And you abandoned me after | 我在儿童泳池里吐了一身 |
[18:51] | I puked all over myself in a kiddie pool. | 之后你还抛弃了我 |
[18:53] | And I got an STD on my hand from a rando in a bathroom. | 我从厕所里一个陌生人那染了性病 |
[18:55] | Okay, we all had a horrible start to freshman year. | 好吧 我们的大一都有一个糟糕的开头 |
[18:58] | What’s your point? | 你的重点是什么 |
[18:59] | Well, that is the point. | 这就是重点 |
[19:00] | Freshman year started off crappy, | 大一开始很烂 |
[19:02] | and for some of us, with the help of a Z-Pak, | 某些人甚至要抗生素的辅助 |
[19:04] | we were able to turn things around | 但我们能够扭转局势 |
[19:05] | and make something of it. | 并从中取得收获 |
[19:07] | Yeah, take a look around, Zo. | 是啊 看看你周围 Zo |
[19:11] | 穆斯塔法 王子 到此一游 | |
[19:12] | 穆斯塔法 王子 到此一游 | |
[19:13] | We turned this dump into our dream apartment. | 我们把这个垃圾场改造成了梦想的公寓 |
[19:17] | Sophomore year’s still young, but I’d say | 大二尚早 但我认为 |
[19:19] | it’s trending in the right direction. | 它正朝着正确的方向前进 |
[19:20] | Yeah, and you know what else is still young, ladies? | 你们知道还有什么才刚开始吗 女士们 |
[19:23] | The night, and we still got bottles. | 今晚 而且我们还有酒 |
[19:25] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 没错 |
[19:26] | – Oh, for moi? – Yeah. You need it. | – 给我的 – 对 你需要这个 |
[19:30] | Um, a toast | 敬一个 |
[19:32] | to not being perfect. | 敬不完美 |
[19:33] | Okay, to making sophomore year | 好吧 敬让大二成为 |
[19:36] | a whole new movie and not a sequel. | 全新的电影 而不是续集 |
[19:38] | To low expectations | 敬低期望值 |
[19:40] | and very, very strong antibiotics. | 和非常非常强劲的抗生素 |
[19:42] | – Cheers. I’ll cheers to that. – Call me during the day. | – 干杯 这我可得干了 – 早上记得叫我 |
[19:44] | – Call me during the… – Just drink. | – 早上记得 – 就喝吧 |
[19:46] | Just cheers me and drink. | 碰个杯一起干了 |
[19:47] | – Cheers. – Thank you. | – 干杯 – 对头 |
[19:50] | The bad thing about having unrealistic expectations | 不切实际的期望糟糕就在于 |
[19:53] | is having to admit when you’re wrong, | 有时你要承认自己错了 |
[19:56] | but the good thing about embracing realistic expectations… | 但平和抱有现实的期望有一点好处 |
[20:01] | …is that you find yourself | 你发现自己 |
[20:02] | more forgiving of other people’s faults. | 对他人的缺陷更加宽容了 |
[20:07] | Can we snuggle tonight, Zo? | 我们今晚能一起睡吗 Zo |
[20:10] | And it allows the smallest gestures to blow you away. | 而且最微小的举措都能打动你 |
[20:14] | I knew Luca wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道Luca不会让我失望的 |
[20:18] | We heard about what happened. | 我们听说了你的事 |
[20:19] | We were going back and forth between | 我们挑来挑也选不好 |
[20:21] | buffalo and dill flavored… | 到底是水牛酱茴香味呢 |
[20:22] | But we ultimately decided | 但最终我们决定了 |
[20:23] | this was a classic sour cream and cheddar moment. | 这个时候就适合酸奶油和切达干酪 |
[20:27] | – Get in here, you snacky bitches. – Okay. | – 给我进来 你们这俩馋嘴的小婊贝 – 好 |
[20:32] | So, things may not be exactly right with Luca, | 所以 跟Luca或许不总是那么顺 |
[20:35] | but if there’s one group | 但要说有谁 |
[20:36] | who really does have their shit on lock, | 是真的紧紧锁定 |
[20:39] | it’s my girls. | 那就是我的姐妹们 |
[20:42] | We ’bout to tear these down. | 我们可要大开杀戒了 |
[20:44] | I’ve been starving myself. | 我这段时间都饿疯了 |