时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My Cal U classmates and I | 我和宾州加大的同学们 |
[00:06] | were a part of a large generation of young people | 都是被定义为拒绝被他人定义的 |
[00:08] | who were defined by our refusal to be defined. | 年轻一代 |
[00:12] | We rejected gender categories… | 我们拒绝性别分类 |
[00:14] | 跨性别女性 跨性别男性 性别不确定者 | |
[00:15] | …we defied restrictions… | 我们违抗条约 |
[00:17] | …we fought the establishment… | 我们挑战成规 |
[00:19] | …and we reserved judgment. | 而且我们保留看法 |
[00:22] | But I was starting to wonder… | 但我开始质疑 |
[00:24] | …as a generation so unwilling to be defined or constrained | 作为极不情愿被他人的法则 |
[00:27] | by other people’s rules, why did we give ourselves so many? | 而定义或制约的一代人 我们为什么又给自己设了那么多规矩 |
[00:32] | Take my crew, for example. | 拿我们这帮人举例子 |
[00:33] | We had a rule for everything… | 我们给一切都设了规矩 |
[00:35] | outfit check-ins to avoid dressing alike, | 为避免撞衫要进行着装检查 |
[00:38] | texting “Good morning” As soon as we woke up, | 醒来的第一件事要群发”早安” |
[00:40] | never, ever, ever letting our phones die, | 永远永远永远不要让手机没电 |
[00:43] | and, of course, group approval on all photos. | 当然还有 拍照前要取得全体同意 |
[00:47] | Guys, can we get a picture, please? | 大家 可以合个影吗 |
[00:48] | – Yeah. Okay, hang on. – Thank you. | – 好的等下 – 谢啦 |
[00:50] | – Let me fix my hair. – Wait, but make sure I look cute. | – 让我整理下头发 – 等下 把我照好看点 |
[00:52] | 友情法则: 发照片前使用Facetune修图&须取得所有照片中的人同意 | |
[00:56] | – You gotta Facetune. – Make me look good. | – 你得用Facetune – 让我好看些 |
[00:57] | Yeah, I got you. | 放心 包我身上 |
[00:59] | Oh, wait, guys. There is a kickback at Hawkins. | 呃 稍等下大伙儿 霍金斯大厅有个小派对 |
[01:01] | – Who’s in? – No, pass. | – 谁去 – 不 不去 |
[01:02] | Nothing sadder than a bunch of dudes | 没有什么比一群 |
[01:04] | who couldn’t even score at last call. | 不敢采取行动的怂货更没劲的了 |
[01:05] | – I’m so in. – I’m out. | – 我去定了 – 我不去 |
[01:07] | – We’re out, too. – Yeah, we have early track practice. | – 我们也不去了 – 对 我们明天一大早有田径训练 |
[01:10] | I guess I’ll just head back home to Hawkins, then. | 我想我一会直接就回霍金斯大厅了 |
[01:14] | Doug/Jazz 情侣法则: 参加联谊聚会必须携带另一半 | |
[01:17] | After I take you guys back home, like the gentleman I was raised to be. | 但我会像个有教养的绅士一样 先送你们回家 |
[01:22] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. Come on. | 嗯 行 走吧 |
[01:22] | Wait. Why is everyone being so lame? | 等下 为什么每个人都这么扫兴啊 |
[01:24] | I’m down. I’m just gonna text Luca. | 我会去的 等我先告诉Luca一声 |
[01:26] | 情侣法则: 向另一半及时更新自己的动态 | |
[01:36] | Hey, everyone has their location tracking on, yeah? | 嘿 每个人都把定位打开了对吧 |
[01:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah, uh-huh. | – 对 – 没错 |
[01:39] | 友情法则: 永远开着定位服务好让你的朋友 时刻知道你的位置 | |
[01:43] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[01:45] | To be clear, most of these rules went unspoken… | 澄清一下 这其中大部分的规矩都是不成文的 |
[01:48] | we weren’t crazy. But we all knew the drill | 我们又不是疯子 但我们都明白这些规矩 |
[01:50] | and, for the most part, acted accordingly. | 而且大部分情况下 我们都会遵守 |
[02:05] | Come on. | 来个好的 |
[02:08] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[02:22] | Damn… Doug is here without Jazz? | 完蛋 Doug没带着Jazz来 |
[02:30] | 我和Sky也是 Zoey你怎么样 | |
[02:33] | Okay, what do I say? Am I good? | 好吧我该怎么回 我还好吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, no, I-I-I’m totally good. | 对 我好着呢 |
[02:37] | I am goody good. I am Mr. Goodbar. | 我比好还好 我是”好棒先生” |
[02:39] | In fact, I am Meagan Good riding in a Goodyear Blimp | 其实 我是Meagan Good而且正乘着Goodyear空艇 |
[02:42] | Cuba Gooding父子 父与子分别为美国黑人歌手和演员 Goodie Mob 美国嘻哈说唱乐队 | |
[02:42] | with Cuba Gooding Jr. And Sr. In the back bumping Goodie Mob. | 和Cuba Gooding父子一起听Goodie Mob乐队的摇滚 |
[02:48] | This is bad. | 这很糟糕 |
[02:51] | This is really bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[03:34] | Do I tell Jazz Doug’s here? | 我要告诉Jazz说Doug在这儿吗 |
[03:36] | That’s what a good friend would do if her girl’s dude | 当她的男人在做不该做的事的时候 |
[03:38] | is doing something he’s not supposed to be doing, right? | 告诉她才是一个好朋友应该做的 对吗 |
[03:40] | Or… Or will it just start unnecessary drama? | 还是说这只会引起不必要的风波 |
[03:44] | I don’t know. Damn it. | 我不知道 完蛋了 |
[03:47] | 友情法则: 如果你闺蜜的男朋友做了不该做的事 一定要告诉她 | |
[03:51] | I know exactly what to do… | 我明白该怎么做了 |
[03:55] | …text people who know exactly what to do. | 给明白人发消息求助 |
[03:58] | Guys, Doug is here at the kickback. What do I do? | 朋友们 Doug来这个聚会了 我该怎么办 |
[04:02] | He doing anything Sus? | 他有什么可疑的行为吗 |
[04:04] | No, he’s chill. There’s like a five-foot radius | 不他挺正常的 他方圆五英尺 |
[04:07] | from any girl’s ass. But he’s here and without Jazz. | 没有任何女孩 但他没带Jazz一起 |
[04:10] | Well, he does live there. | 可他真的住在那儿 |
[04:12] | – Does Jazz know? – IDK. | – Jazz知道吗 – 不晓得 |
[04:14] | That’s why I’m texting you guys. | 所以我才在给你们发信息 |
[04:16] | – You should tell her. – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | – 你应该告诉她 – 嗯哼 |
[04:18] | But he isn’t doing anything wrong. | 但他又没做错什么 |
[04:21] | I don’t want to start dramz. | 我不想引起误会 |
[04:22] | He’s breaking the co-ed kickback rule. | 他在违反联谊聚会法则 |
[04:24] | – Isn’t that wrong? – That’s their rule, not the rule. | – 这还不算做错事吗 – 这是他们俩的法则 不是普世法则 |
[04:27] | If it’s Jazz’s rule, that makes it your rule by proxy. | 如果这是Jazz的规矩 那也自然而然就是你的规矩 |
[04:36] | He just said “‘sup” To me. | 他刚刚跟我打了个招呼 |
[04:39] | Doesn’t sound like guilty behavior, | 听着不像是心虚的样子 |
[04:41] | but I’m gonna need eyes on this. | 但我得亲眼看看 |
[04:43] | Ugh, hold on. | 呃 等着 |
[04:53] | Well, see? He’s not talking to any girls or anything. | 好吧看到没 他没在跟任何女孩讲话 |
[04:56] | But he’s also still wearing his chain, | 但他的确还戴着他的链子 |
[04:58] | which means he’s not going to sleep anytime soon. | 意味着他不会马上回屋睡觉 |
[05:01] | Maybe it’s his sleep chain. | 没准那是他的”睡链” |
[05:03] | 新消息 来自Luca | |
[05:05] | Guys, come on. My battery’s low. | 你们给点力啊 我快没电了 |
[05:07] | 新消息 来自Luca | |
[05:10] | Hey, dude, you got a charger? | 嘿 哥们儿 你有充电器吗 |
[05:11] | Not now, Zoey. I’m working. | 不是现在 Zoey 我忙正事儿呢 |
[05:13] | So, like I was saying, I just really think Ja Rule | 所以就像我刚说的 我真的觉得 |
[05:15] | and the Fyre Festival deserve a second shot… | Ja Rule和他的Fyre豪华音乐节节值得再搞一次 |
[05:17] | Yo, good to see you, bro. | 哟 见到你真好 兄弟 |
[05:20] | Oh, wait. Doug just got up. | 哦等下 Doug刚起身了 |
[05:22] | 新消息 来自Luca | |
[05:22] | Maybe he’s leaving. | 没准他要走了 |
[05:24] | Please, God, let him be leaving. | 老天啊 求他快走吧 |
[05:26] | If he leaves, | 如果他走了 |
[05:26] | then this definitely stops being my problem. | 这事儿肯定跟我没关系了 |
[05:28] | Does it, though? | 你确定吗 |
[05:30] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[05:31] | Yo, I’ll be right back. | 哟 我一会就回来 |
[05:33] | No. No, don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 不不不 别这样 |
[05:36] | FML. He’s actually taking shots. | 我操 他竟然开始喝酒了 |
[05:39] | He’s turning up the turn up. | 他要火力全开了 |
[05:41] | Dude, my phone’s about to die, | 哥们儿 我的手机快没电了 |
[05:43] | and I still don’t know whether to tell Jazz. | 我还是不知道要不要告诉Jazz |
[05:45] | What do I do? | 我该咋办 |
[05:50] | No. | 不 |
[05:53] | And Luca. Shoot. | 还忘了回Luca 干 |
[05:55] | 情侣法则: 如果你在拍拖 确保手机时刻有电 | |
[06:07] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:09] | Sorry to interrupt, but we received a noise complaint. | 抱歉打断你们 但我们收到了一份噪音投诉 |
[06:11] | Yes, who’s in charge here? | 是的 这里谁是管事儿的 |
[06:12] | That would be me. I am the R.A. On duty, my brothas. | 就是我 我是学生宿管 在职的 老兄们 |
[06:16] | I want to say sorry about the noise, Officers. Honestly. | 我想诚挚的为噪音这事儿道个歉 |
[06:19] | Uh, see, Hawkins is the black dorm on campus, | 呃 是这样 Hawkins是个校园里的黑人学生宿舍 |
[06:21] | so we decided to spend our, uh, evening | 所以我们决定用这个晚上 |
[06:24] | fraternizing with our fellow black students, | 来结交我们的黑人兄弟们 |
[06:25] | celebrating our black excellence, you know? | 和庆祝我们黑人的卓越成就 你明白吗 |
[06:28] | We do it for the culture. | 全为了黑人文化 |
[06:29] | – Hey. – My dudes! | – 嘿 – 好样的 |
[06:31] | – Doin’ it for the culture. – Got to respect that. | – 为了黑人文化 – 你得尊敬这个 |
[06:33] | Thanks, guys. You know, um, blue lives mat… | 谢了 老兄们 你知道 “警察的命也” |
[06:35] | Whoa, whoa, no. | 喔哦 不要 |
[06:37] | But we do want to thank you, guys, honestly, | 但我们真的想诚挚的感谢你们 |
[06:39] | – for being so cool about this. – No doubt. | – 你们对我们这么宽容 – 这还用说 |
[06:41] | We just wanted to congratulate you guys | 我们就是给你俩这个牛逼的聚会 |
[06:44] | – on your dope-ass turn up. – Mm. | – 送来祝贺 – 嗯 |
[06:46] | And give you this dope-ass ticket for the noise violation. | 和这个牛逼的噪音违例罚单 |
[06:48] | Go on and take it, yep. You’ll need to appear | 来吧拿着吧 你需要在明天早晨 |
[06:50] | before the dean in the morning, my brotha. | 出现在校长面前 我的兄弟 |
[06:53] | – Wait, what? – Carry on… quietly. | – 等下 啥 – 继续别停 小声点 |
[06:55] | What… | 咋回事 |
[06:56] | But the culture. | 说好的黑人文化呢 |
[06:58] | So I screwed up, and I let my phone die, | 所以我搞砸了 手机还没电了 |
[07:00] | but everything is gonna be fine. | 但一切都会没事的 |
[07:02] | Luca is an understanding guy. | Luca是个善解人意的男人 |
[07:04] | I’ll just explain what happened, | 我会解释到底怎么回事 |
[07:05] | and we’ll spend the rest of the night making love | 然后我们就会像生离死别一样 |
[07:07] | like one of us is dying. | 做爱到天明 |
[07:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:14] | Dude. Seriously? | 哥们儿 认真的吗 |
[07:16] | Or he’ll say, “Dude. Seriously?” | 或者他会说 “哥们儿 认真的吗” |
[07:18] | Luca, I am so sorry. My phone just died. | Luca我真的很抱歉 我的手机刚没电了 |
[07:22] | You hate when my phone dies. But it’s cool. | 我手机没电的时候你会发火 没关系 |
[07:24] | No, it was just… I-I was texting Ana and Nomi | 不 我只是在给Ana和Nomi发 |
[07:26] | about the whole Doug-and-Jazz situation, and… | 有关Doug和Jazz的消息 然后 |
[07:30] | – Oh, so your phone didn’t die. – No, it did, like, | – 哦 所以你的手机没关机 – 不是 它真的关机了 |
[07:31] | right in the middle of all of the drama. | 当整个事儿演到一半的时候 |
[07:33] | And I-I saw your text. | 我看到了你的消息 |
[07:35] | It was just, like, so much was happening. | 但正好太多事情挤在一起 |
[07:37] | So you saw my text, read it, and then ignored it. | 所以你看到我的信息 读完然后无视掉 |
[07:39] | No, no. Like, I-I swiped up and dismissed them | 不不 我上划然后关掉了它们 |
[07:42] | ’cause I-I wasn’t even thinking about it like that. | 因为我根本意识到我在那么做 |
[07:44] | So you dismissed them and didn’t think about it? | 所以你想都不想地就忽略掉我的消息 |
[07:46] | – Hot. – No, that’s not what I mean. | – 牛逼 – 不我不是这个意思 |
[07:47] | You know that’s not what I mean. | 你知道我不是那个意思 |
[07:49] | Luca, why are you being so extra right now? | Luca 为什么你现在想得这么多 |
[07:51] | I’m here, and you have my undivided attention. | 我人就在这 专心听你讲 |
[07:56] | That probably wasn’t important. | 这条消息可能不重要 |
[07:58] | 新消息 2条来自Ana的新消息 | |
[07:59] | That either. | 还有这条 |
[08:00] | 新消息 2条来自Nomi的新消息 | |
[08:01] | Or that one. | 这条也是 |
[08:02] | That wasn’t important. Not as important as thi… | 那些完全不重要 没有你重要 |
[08:04] | I should just check. I should just check. | 我还是看一下 就一下 |
[08:06] | Just… Let me just check. | 就 让我看一下 |
[08:08] | 新消息 21条新消息 | |
[08:09] | – What the hell? – You know what? | – 搞什么 – 你知道吗 |
[08:11] | You are being mad extra right now. Do you. | 你现在情绪有点失控 是吧 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna watch “The Price is Right” With headphones. | 我要戴上耳机 看<价格猜猜看> |
[08:16] | Babe, just wait like one sec. | 亲爱的 再等一下就好 |
[08:19] | 立马回来 Jazz 知道Doug的事情了 | |
[08:27] | Great, so not only is Luca pissed at me, | 好极了 不仅Luca在生我的气 |
[08:29] | but apparently in the 20 minutes my phone went dark, | 该死的手机还关机20分钟 |
[08:32] | all hell broke loose with my girls. | 和我闺蜜之间的事也失控了 |
[08:34] | Zoeyyy… hello? Did you decide what you’re gonna do? | Zoey 在吗 你决定好怎么做了吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah, you don’t wanna piss Jazz off. | 是啊 你肯定不想让Jazz生气吧 |
[08:40] | Piss Jazz off about what? | 让Jazz生什么气 |
[08:42] | Um, can y’all stop lighting me up? I’m trying to sleep. | 呃 你们能别聊了吗 我想睡了 |
[08:46] | Ana! You replied to the wrong group text! | Ana 你回错群了 |
[08:49] | – No, no. – What? | – 不 不 – 什么 |
[08:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[08:51] | 友情法则: 回消息前再次确认群组 | |
[08:55] | What the hell, Ana? | Ana 你怎么回事啊 |
[08:56] | – Is this your first time texting? – I don’t know, Zoey. | – 你是第一次聊天吗 – 我不知道 Zoey |
[08:59] | Is this your first time doing some snake-ass shit? | 这是你第一次做这些阴险的事情吗 |
[09:02] | Ooh, hey, girl, hey. | 噢 嘿 姐妹 |
[09:04] | Nah, Zoey. I want an explanation. | 别 Zoey 我想要一个解释 |
[09:06] | You know, I don’t know, and I-I’m sorry. | 你知道 我不知道怎么说 我很抱歉 |
[09:08] | I-I didn’t know what to do, and, technically, | 我不知道我要怎么做 实际上 |
[09:10] | it didn’t seem like Doug was doing anything wrong. | Doug看起来没做什么出格的事情 |
[09:13] | So I didn’t want to start unnecessary drama. | 所以 我不想挑起矛盾 |
[09:15] | You don’t think going behind my back, | 你觉得背着我 |
[09:16] | texting about me for 42 minutes is drama? | 聊42分钟我的事情就不会有矛盾吗 |
[09:19] | You know, in my defense, | 在我看来 |
[09:20] | 42 minutes sounds like a gross exaggeration… | 42分钟说得有点太夸张了 |
[09:23] | It’s actually extremely accurate. | 实际上非常准确 |
[09:24] | Nomi sent me a screenshot. | Nomi发了一张截图给我 |
[09:29] | 友情法则: 永远不要截屏私聊对话 | |
[09:32] | So, Nomi sent a-a screenshot of our… our group chat, | Nomi发了一张我们群的截图 |
[09:35] | which was private, which should’ve included Jazz. | 确实是私底下建的 也应该拉Jazz你入群 |
[09:38] | So thank you for forwarding that along. | 所以 谢谢你的转发 |
[09:40] | All right, I was just trying to clarify things | 好吧 我只是想把事情说明白 |
[09:42] | – after Ana’s dumb mistake. – Uh, no, you weren’t. | – 在Ana犯了那个愚蠢的错误之后 – 呃 不 你不是 |
[09:45] | You were just trying to cover your ass | 你只是想掩饰自己的过错 |
[09:47] | while kissing Jazz’s because you’re scared of her. | 而现在这样拍Jazz马屁只是因为你怕她 |
[09:50] | – Yeah, there. I said it. – Pbht! | – 是 没错 我说出来了 – 噗 |
[09:51] | – Your secret’s out. – Why the hell are you scared of me? | – 我把你的秘密说出来了 – 你到底为什么害怕我 |
[09:55] | I don’t think we should be making this about me, | 我觉得我们不该问罪于我 |
[09:57] | because Zoey is the one who started this whole thing. | 因为Zoey才是引起整件事的人 |
[09:59] | Zoey pulled us all into it. | Zoey把我们牵扯进来 |
[10:01] | So, everyone, let’s focus our attention on Zoey. | 所以 朋友们 我们要把重点放在Zoey身上 |
[10:04] | – Zoey Johnson. – No, no, no. | – Zoey Johnson – 不 不 不 |
[10:05] | ‘Cause this is not just about her. | 不光是她的问题 |
[10:06] | You guys are supposed to be my girls, | 你们都是我的好闺蜜 |
[10:08] | and you all are supposed to have my back. | 你们都应该支持我 |
[10:10] | How many other group-text thingies | 你们还有多少小群 |
[10:12] | do you have going on about me? | 在背后谈论我 |
[10:13] | Jazlyn, don’t play the victim here. | Jazlyn 别装得像个受害者 |
[10:15] | Don’t act like you didn’t start a text about Zoey the other day. | 别装得那天好像你没有在背后说Zoey一样 |
[10:18] | – Wait, what? – Okay, so now we’re just blasting people | – 等等 什么 – 好吧 我们现在要爆 |
[10:21] | – for blast’s sake? – Hold on. What was being said about Zoey? | – 彼此的料吗 – 等等 说了我什么 |
[10:23] | That you’re too damn smiley. | 说你笑得太过分了 |
[10:24] | You’re always walking around, teeth all out. | 在哪都把牙齿完全露出来 |
[10:26] | Ain’t nothing in the world that fxxing funny. | 世上没有什么比这更[哔]有趣的了 |
[10:28] | That’s pretty funny. | 太好笑了 |
[10:29] | There you go again, kissing Jazz’s ass, | 又来了 拍Jazz的马屁 |
[10:31] | – you little kiss-ass. – All right, bitch, learn how to text. | – 小马屁精 – 好吧 贱人 学学怎么发消息吧 |
[10:33] | Bitch, don’t be sending screenshots like that. | 贱人 可别再发截屏了 |
[10:35] | – It was one screenshot. – Why are we arguing with each other? | – 只是一张截屏而已 – 为什么都在吵架 |
[10:37] | Exactly. You started all of this. | 很明显 你挑起的 |
[10:39] | This is ridiculous. | 真是搞笑 |
[10:40] | If you’re gonna be mad at anyone, | 如果你要发脾气的话 |
[10:42] | be mad at Doug. | 最好去Doug那 |
[10:43] | Why would I be mad at Doug? He didn’t do anything wrong. | 我为什么要对Doug生气 他又没做错什么 |
[10:46] | He lives there. | 他住在那 |
[10:48] | But he was… But I did? | 但是他 所以错的是我吗 |
[10:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:52] | Okay, I’m done. These people are insane. | 好吧 我无话可说 这些人都疯了 |
[10:56] | I’m friends with insane people. | 我是这群疯子的朋友 |
[11:05] | I couldn’t figure out how one kickback | 我搞不明白怎么一个小聚会 |
[11:08] | had exploded into such a disaster. | 会产生这么多糟糕的事情 |
[11:10] | Everyone was pissed at each other | 每个人都互相生气 |
[11:12] | and especially at me. | 主要是生我的气 |
[11:14] | And I had no idea how to fix it. | 我根本不知道怎么解决 |
[11:16] | So I slapped some white strips on my big, happy teeth | 于是我给自己的快乐大板牙贴上了美白牙贴 |
[11:20] | and I tried to just go to sleep and forget about it. | 试图快点入睡 忘掉这些事情 |
[11:25] | Obviously, that plan failed. | 显然 计划失败 |
[11:27] | 经典定律: 永远不要生着气睡觉 | |
[11:29] | They say “Never go to sleep angry,” | 据说 永远不要生着气睡觉 |
[11:31] | but what happens if you just never go to sleep? | 但生气了就不睡了吗 |
[11:48] | Not one “Good morning” Text. | 没有人发”早安” |
[11:51] | Not even from Luca. Or an accidental nude from Ana. | 连Luca都没发 甚至Ana都没误发她的裸照 |
[11:56] | This is worse than I thought. | 这比我想的还糟 |
[11:59] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[12:02] | This just means that I, Zoey Johnson, | 这意味着 我 Zoey Johnson |
[12:04] | have to be the bigger person. | 要做那个大度的人 |
[12:08] | Good morning? | 早上好 |
[12:12] | I’ll just give them a… A minute. | 我先等她们 一分钟 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[12:34] | I’m actually starting to freak out right now. | 我现在真的有点慌了 |
[12:38] | Yes, but, Dean Telphy, is a ticket completely necessary? | 没错 但 Telphy院长 有必要开违纪单吗 |
[12:41] | We’re in college. | 我们在上学 |
[12:42] | Students are bound to turn up from time to time. | 同学们就需要时不时地在一起聚会 |
[12:44] | I’m aware of that, | 我明白 |
[12:45] | and I’ve been doing my research on you kids. | 我一直都在做有关你们的研究 |
[12:47] | Been reading a lot of young-adult material… | 读过很多有关年轻人的资料 |
[12:49] | Y.A. Is a genre of literature, not a rapper. | 青年说的是青年文学 不是说唱歌手 |
[12:53] | Common mistake. | 常见错误 |
[12:54] | And according to the entire “Sweet Valley Twins” Series | 根据<甜谷双胞胎>系列丛书 |
[12:57] | with the obvious exception of volume 14, | 显然第14册除外 |
[12:59] | we can all agree that your body’s | 我们明白你的身体 |
[13:01] | going through some changes. | 正在经历某些变化 |
[13:02] | That is 100% false, so… | 完全不是 |
[13:05] | As a resident adviser and a representative of Cal U, | 作为宿管和宾州加大的代表 |
[13:08] | I have to hold you to a higher standard. | 我对你有更高的要求 |
[13:10] | Hold up. “A representative of Cal U”? | 等等 “宾州加大的代表”吗 |
[13:12] | I signed up to be an R.A. To get a break on my housing, man. | 我申请做宿管 是为了有房子住 院长 |
[13:15] | Yeah, sure, I figured I’d have to replace a few keys, | 是 好吧 我想我得搬走了 |
[13:18] | maybe talk a Nigerian kid down from his first high, | 也许会去制止尼日利亚小孩的第一次嗑药 |
[13:20] | but I did not sign… What are you… | 但是我没申 你在干什么 |
[13:22] | I just didn’t sign up to be a Cal U representative, okay? | 我没有申请做宾州加大的代表 好吗 |
[13:24] | In addition to housing, you also get a food plan, | 除了提供住宿 还给你提供食物 |
[13:27] | priority class registration, and a small stipend. | 优先注册课程 和一些补助 |
[13:30] | Yes, a very small one compared to the amount of work that I do. | 没错 和我做的贡献相比 补助可真是太少了 |
[13:33] | I am the R.A., the therapist, the janitor, the landlord. | 我不仅是宿管 还是治疗师 门卫 房东 |
[13:37] | You know, what’s next, sharecropping? | 下一个是 佃农吗 |
[13:39] | This isn’t about your farming aspirations. | 我不想听你的种田志愿 |
[13:41] | I constantly get complaints from employees | 我总是听到员工抱怨 |
[13:43] | telling me that they’re overworked and underpaid, | 告诉我他们酬不抵劳 |
[13:45] | but at the end of the day, | 但到最后 |
[13:46] | everyone has to play their position. | 每个人都得做好他们的本职工作 |
[13:48] | So play your position or you’re out! | 所以做好你的本职工作 不然就滚蛋 |
[13:54] | Did you… You felt that? | 你能感受到吗 |
[13:56] | That was my first time being authoritative like that, | 我第一次这么有威严 |
[13:59] | ’cause I… I’m usually happy and not… | 因为我总是笑眯眯的 而且不 |
[14:00] | You know, I stay lit all the time. | 你知道的 我一直都很和善 |
[14:02] | So I don’t, you know, just be mad like that, | 所以我 你懂 像刚刚那样生一下气 |
[14:04] | but did you feel that? | 你有感觉到吗 |
[14:05] | I just… Can I go home? | 我 我能回去了吗 |
[14:08] | So, not only had no one responded | 所以 不仅没人回复 |
[14:11] | to my “Good morning” Texts… | 我发的”早上好” |
[14:13] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:14] | …but they’d all also apparently | 显然她们还 |
[14:15] | 好友定位 你的好友列表为空 | |
[14:16] | logged off of location tracking. | 关闭了定位 |
[14:18] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[14:19] | I am legit stressing out now. | 我现在真的很有压力了 |
[14:22] | We’re at DEFCON 1. | 我们现在处于一级战备状态 |
[14:27] | Oh, Sky, thank God, a sane person. | 哦 Sky 感谢上帝 这有一个理智的人 |
[14:30] | Can you believe all this drama? | 你能相信这是什么情况吗 |
[14:32] | Everyone’s acting, like, completely crazy. | 每个人都像 疯了一样 |
[14:34] | Um, what are you doing? | 呃 你在做什么 |
[14:37] | – Talking to you. – Zoey, I find it strange | – 和你讲话 – Zoey 我觉得很奇怪 |
[14:40] | that I even have to explain this to you. | 我甚至还要向你解释这件事 |
[14:42] | If Jazz is pissed at you, I’m pissed at you. | 如果Jazz生你的气 我同样也会生你的气 |
[14:45] | – Mm. – There’s a hierarchy. | – 呃 – 等级排序是这样的 |
[14:47] | Chicks before dicks, | 姐妹比男人重要 |
[14:49] | depending on the dick, and family over everything. | 取决于什么男人 还有 家人是最重要的 |
[14:51] | But Jazz has no good reason to be pissed at me. | 但是Jazz没有理由生我的气 |
[14:54] | – I made a mistake. – Doesn’t matter. | – 我是犯了错 – 不重要 |
[14:56] | I actually don’t even know what all this craziness is about, | 实际上我甚至不知道大家为什么如此疯狂 |
[14:58] | -So… – What? | -所以 – 什么 |
[14:59] | So you’re mad at me a-and don’t even know why? | 所以你甚至不知道为什么就生我的气了 |
[15:02] | I don’t need to know why. | 我不需要知道为什么 |
[15:03] | Squeeze first, ask questions last. | 做是第一位的 问是最后一位 |
[15:05] | You know what it is, Zoey. | 你懂的 Zoey |
[15:08] | I definitely do not “Know what it is.” | 我真的不”懂” |
[15:11] | Well, I just… | 好吧 我只是 |
[15:12] | Okay, just gonna… | 好吧 这真 |
[15:15] | Great. | 不错 |
[15:30] | You know what? I’m making a new rule for myself: | 你知道么 我为自己定了一个新规矩 |
[15:32] | I don’t have to deal with this crap. | 我不必处理这些废话 |
[15:37] | So they want to ice me out for not following their rules. | 因为我不遵守他们的规则 他们想冷暴力我 |
[15:40] | Well, screw that. | 好的 管他呢 |
[15:42] | Zoey Johnson doesn’t get iced out. | Zoey Johnson不会被冷暴力 |
[15:44] | I do the icing, and I am sick of living | 只有我才能制造了冷暴力 我厌倦了她们 |
[15:46] | by their random, arbitrary, | 随意的 独断专横的 |
[15:48] | applying-to-some-but-not-all, stressful A.F. Rules. | 特殊对待的 充满压力的附加条款了 |
[15:52] | I was done with the location tracking, | 我不会再用定位 |
[15:54] | the group texts, the social media, | 群聊 社交媒体 |
[15:56] | FaceTuning Ana’s butt, all of it. | 给Ana的屁股修容 所有这些 |
[15:58] | I didn’t need anybody. | 我不需要任何人 |
[16:01] | Hey, Luca. Hi. Yeah. Thanks for… Hello? | 嘿 Luca 嗨 谢谢你给我 喂 |
[16:05] | Hello? No. | 喂 不 |
[16:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[16:09] | Not again. Not again. | 不要再来一次了 不要再来一次了 |
[16:11] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[16:12] | Does anybody have a charger, by chance? | 有谁带了充电器吗 |
[16:15] | Anybody? Sir, do you have a charger? | 有人吗 先生 你有充电器吗 |
[16:16] | Mnh-mnh. | 没有 |
[16:17] | – Ma’am, I will pay you for a charger. – No, no. | – 女士 我会为了充电器付钱的 – 不 |
[16:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:21] | No. | 不 |
[16:23] | Does anyone have a charger? | 有人带了充电器吗 |
[16:28] | No. What’s happening? | 不 发生了什么 |
[16:30] | Oh, God… I can’t breathe… | 哦 天哪 我不能呼吸了 |
[16:35] | I don’t wanna die in a shorts/boots combo. | 我不想穿着短裤短靴死去 |
[16:43] | So, the good news is | 所以 好消息是 |
[16:46] | your girl only had a panic attack. | 我只是焦虑症发作 |
[16:48] | The bad news is… there’s a 9 in 10 chance | 坏消息是 有九成的概率 |
[16:50] | everyone at Cal U has HPV. | 宾州加大的每个人都患了人乳头状瘤病毒 |
[16:53] | Uh, Zoey, your identical twin brother is here. | 呃 Zoey 你的双胞胎兄弟来了 |
[16:57] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[17:00] | What you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[17:02] | Well, you went ghost again, | 你又没信号了 |
[17:04] | so I kind of used your location to track you. | 所以我用你的定位找到你了 |
[17:06] | – So you’re stalking me. – Chill. | – 所以你在跟踪我 – 冷静 |
[17:08] | I mean, your phone hung up | 我的意思是 你挂了电话 |
[17:09] | and you weren’t answering my texts, | 也不回我的信息 |
[17:11] | – so I knew something was wrong. – Hmm. | – 所以我意识到出什么事情了 – 嗯 |
[17:12] | Cause, obviously, your phone wouldn’t just die again. | 因为 很明显 你的电话不会突然没电第二次 |
[17:14] | – That would be crazy. – Actually, my phone did die again. | – 那太傻了 – 事实上 我的手机确实没电了 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry. I’ve just been really sucking | 我很抱歉 我最近所有事情都做的很糟糕 |
[17:20] | at everything as of late… an irresponsible phone owner, | 迟到 手机总是没电 |
[17:23] | a bad girlfriend, | 我是一个差劲的女朋友 |
[17:25] | a really, really shitty friend… | 一个很烂的朋友 |
[17:27] | Oh, God, I feel it happening again. | 哦 天哪 又来了 |
[17:29] | – What’s happening again? – Panic attack. | – 什么又来了 – 焦虑症 |
[17:30] | The doctor said they’re really common. | 医生说这很正常 |
[17:33] | Everyone’s doing it. New wave. | 每个人都这样 这是新潮流 |
[17:35] | Yeah, you wanna tell me what happened? | 好吧 你愿意告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[17:36] | Well, just been really overwhelmed, | 我最近真的不知道怎么办 |
[17:39] | and everybody’s mad at me. | 每个人都对我很生气 |
[17:41] | I just don’t get it. | 我只是不明白为什么 |
[17:43] | You know, we want to act like we’re all free and liberated, | 你知道的 我们每个人都希望自己独立且自由 |
[17:45] | but we have all of these rules about everything | 但是我们所有的事情都有规矩 |
[17:48] | and I can’t keep up, you know? | 我遵守不了 你知道吗 |
[17:51] | It’s putting me in the… the literal health center. | 这些规矩最终迫使我来到了健康中心 |
[17:54] | These rules are driving me crazy, | 这些规矩快把我逼疯了 |
[17:56] | and I just don’t know why we do it to ourselves. | 我不知道为什么我们要这么对我们自己 |
[17:58] | I mean, sometimes people use rules | 我的意思是 有时候人们制定规则 |
[18:00] | to feel like they’re in control. | 这让他们有一种可控的安全感 |
[18:02] | But we are in control. | 但是我们本来就是受控的 |
[18:04] | I mean, are we? | 是吗 |
[18:06] | Cause last night when you were at your boy’s kickback | 昨天晚上你参加了你的兄弟的派对 |
[18:08] | and I couldn’t get ahold of you… | 我没办法找到你 |
[18:09] | I low-key didn’t feel in control, so… | 我感觉自己没有控制感 所以 |
[18:12] | Wait, is that why you were mad about the whole phone thing? | 等等 这就是你对手机没电这件事这么生气的原因吗 |
[18:15] | Because of, uh, Aaron? | 因为 Aaron |
[18:19] | I mean… whatever, it’s probably just stupid. | 我的意思是 算了 可能只是一时犯蠢吧 |
[18:23] | I’m just… I’m just happy you feel better, you know? | 只是 你感觉好些了 我很开心 知道吗 |
[18:25] | Thank you. I feel better. | 谢谢你 我感觉好些了 |
[18:28] | – Hope so. – Hmm? | – 希望如此 – 嗯 |
[18:29] | Now, um… I’ll be, uh… | 现在 呃 我来 |
[18:32] | I have no reflexes in that knee. | 我的右膝没有膝跳反应 |
[18:34] | No, no, your knee’s broken. | 不不 你的膝盖出问题了 |
[18:42] | So I thought about what Luca said. | 我思考了Luca所说的话 |
[18:44] | Giving ourselves all these rules | 我们为自己制定规则 |
[18:46] | wasn’t about trying to control someone else. | 并不是为了控制别人 |
[18:49] | It was about managing our own fears and insecurities, | 而是为了应对我们自己的恐惧和不安 |
[18:52] | and it made a lot of sense. | 这很有意义 |
[18:55] | My failure to tell Jazz about Doug | 我没有告诉Jazz关于Doug的事情 |
[18:57] | had tapped into her insecurity, | 这让她不安 |
[18:58] | a friend not having her back. | 我作为一个朋友没有给她依靠 |
[19:01] | So I decided to reach out and apologize | 所以我决定道歉 |
[19:04] | the way a real friend should. | 像个真正的朋友一样 |
[19:05] | 友情法则: 向被你伤害的朋友道歉 | |
[19:10] | And in the interest of not breaking another rule, | 为了不破坏另一条规矩 |
[19:12] | this text was gonna include everyone. | 这条信息会包括所有人 |
[19:16] | Hey, guys, this is a blanket apology | 嘿 伙计们 这是一个公开的道歉 |
[19:18] | for the mess I seem to have gotten us all into. | 因为我把大家搞成了现在这样 |
[19:21] | I really am sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[19:23] | And going forward, I can’t promise | 未来 我不能保证 |
[19:25] | I’ll perfectly follow each and every rule, | 我会完美地遵守每条规则 |
[19:27] | but I can promise to try and be a better friend. | 但我可以保证我会试着做一个更好的朋友 |
[19:30] | And maybe eventually we can stop leaning on all these rules | 或许有一天我们不再需要这些规则 |
[19:34] | and start putting our trust in each other. | 我们会开始信任彼此 |
[19:41] | Love you, Zo. | 爱你 Zo |
[19:44] | I’m sorry, too. XO. | 我也很抱歉 抱抱亲亲 |
[19:47] | I’m trying to take a nap. | 我准备小睡一会 |
[19:50] | Ooh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[19:53] | Jazz, you alive? | Jazz 你在吗 |
[20:09] | Thank you very much. Have a nice time. | 谢谢你 祝你玩得开心 |
[20:11] | Right this way, man. | 走这 兄弟 |
[20:13] | – Oh, uh, definitely free for you, ladies. – Thank you. | – 哦 这里对你们免费 女士们 – 谢谢 |
[20:15] | You can just go right in. | 你们可以直接入场 |
[20:16] | Definitely gonna need $10 each. Thank you. | 每人10刀 谢谢 |
[20:19] | You guys have a good time. Drinks are extra. | 祝你们玩的开心 饮品另外收费 |
[20:21] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[20:23] | Savage, bro. You know comping girls is all I got. | 太冷血了 老兄 你知道我只是想讨好这几个女生 |
[20:25] | Dude, I’m trying to make this money. What are you doing? | 伙计 我在收钱 你在干嘛 |
[20:27] | Here we go. Watch this. | 来了 看看这是谁 |
[20:31] | What’s going on, my brotha? Good to see you. | 在做什么 兄弟 很高兴见到你 |
[20:34] | Oh, you want me… All right. | 哦 你想要的 好的 |
[20:38] | Good doin’ business with you, my bro. | 和你做生意很愉快 兄弟 |
[20:39] | Hey, we are all just trying to play our positions. | 嘿 我们都只是在努力做自己的工作 |
[20:41] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[20:42] | Hey. For the culture. | 嘿 为了文化 |
[20:44] | Yeah, for the culture. That’s what it is. | 没错 为了文化 就是这样 |