时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | When you’re living with your best friends for the first time, | 当你第一次和好朋友们一起住时 |
[00:14] | it’s everything you could’ve hoped for and more. | 事情的发展会远超过你的预期 |
[00:17] | Every night is like a stony, | 每个晚上都像嗑嗨了一样 |
[00:19] | snack-filled sleepover with your crew. | 吃着零食和伙伴们过夜 |
[00:21] | You also end up learning about your friends’ | 而且你也会了解到你朋友的 |
[00:24] | domestic habits. | 生活习惯 |
[00:26] | Will you look at this and tell me if the color’s too dark?! | 你能不能看一眼然后告诉我颜色是不是太深吗 |
[00:35] | 支付请求 Ana Torres要求你 为5片脆小麦支付0.45美元 | |
[00:51] | But things can get kind of awkward | 但当涉及到稍微大一点的问题时 |
[00:53] | when it comes to your friend’s bigger issues. | 场面可能会有点尴尬 |
[01:14] | I knew Nomi was a player, | 我知道Nomi是个玩咖 |
[01:16] | but this is next-level. | 但这是另一个境界了 |
[01:17] | Is homegirl starting a cult? | 这位姐妹是要建立一个邪教吗 |
[01:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:03] | Is this about the Crispy Wheats? | 是要谈谈脆小麦饼干吗 |
[02:05] | How do you get nine cents per wheat? | 你为什么每片要收九美分啊 |
[02:07] | Because it feels so high. | 这也太贵了 |
[02:08] | It’s so worth it, though, | 但还是很值的 |
[02:10] | because it’s like a combination of gluten and magic. | 因为它就像是麦麸和魔法的结合 |
[02:13] | No, this is about the, um, morning and nightly | 不 这个是关于 呃 一早一晚 |
[02:17] | and sometimes mid-afternoon | 还有时候是下午刚过半时 |
[02:19] | slut walks happening in our apartment. | 在我们公寓里的荡妇游行 |
[02:22] | Whoa, there. Let’s… Let’s not start calling each other sluts. | 嘿 冷静点 咱们还是别开始以荡妇相称了吧 |
[02:25] | No, no, no, it’s okay, Zoey. | 没事 没事 没关系的 Zoey |
[02:26] | Women are taking back “Slut.” | 女性收回”荡妇”这词的主权了 |
[02:27] | You’re a slut, you’re a slut, I’m a slut. We can all be sluts. | 你是荡妇 你也是荡妇 我是荡妇 咱们都可以是荡妇 |
[02:29] | I meant slut in the way you would want me to take it back. | 我说”荡妇”是想激怒你的意思 |
[02:31] | – Noted. – Okay. Look, | – 明白了 – 好了 听着 |
[02:32] | we’re just having a-a volume issue and a volume issue. | 我们只是有个数量问题 还有一个音量问题 |
[02:36] | Girl, you smash too loud. | 妹子你操的太大声了 |
[02:37] | Just a little too loud. | 有那么一点太大声了 |
[02:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:39] | Look, we’re not mad at you, right? | 听着 我们并没生你的气 好吗 |
[02:43] | – I’m not mad at you. – Okay. | – 我没生你的气 – 好吧 |
[02:44] | It’s just, having these bodies roam the halls every night | 只是 这些躯体每晚在客厅里游荡 |
[02:48] | is starting to throw off the vibe | 已经开始抹杀 |
[02:50] | and the energy of our apartment. | 我们公寓的氛围还有活力了 |
[02:52] | Yeah, but Luca’s literally here every day and night. | 没错 但是Luca可是一天到晚都在这 |
[02:54] | But, like, Luca doesn’t really inconvenience you. | 但是 Luca并没有真的给你造成不便 |
[02:57] | He doesn’t eat our food, he doesn’t use your shampoo, | 他不吃我们的东西 也不用你的洗发露 |
[02:59] | and, plus, he’s a very quiet lover. | 再说了 他是个非常安静的情人 |
[03:01] | And, Nomi, this week alone, there’s been like, what, | 还有 Nomi 光这一周就已经有多少 |
[03:03] | – eight different women in here? – Eight. | – 八个不同的女人在这了吧 – 八个 |
[03:05] | – Was it eight? – I mean, geez, | – 八个吗 – 我是说 天呐 |
[03:07] | I thought lesbians, like, | 我以为女同性恋都 怎么说呢 |
[03:08] | eloped to Portland after the first date. | 第一次约会之后就私奔到波特兰了 |
[03:10] | Okay. You need to update your lesbian stereotypes. | 行吧 你需要更新一下你对女同的刻板印象了 |
[03:12] | Also, reminder, I’m bisexual. | 还有 提醒一下 我是双性恋 |
[03:15] | And those women weren’t even lesbians. They’re straight. | 而且那些女人都不是女同 她们是直的 |
[03:17] | Huh. | 哈 |
[03:18] | They’re straight? | 她们是直的吗 |
[03:21] | H-How… How does that even work? | 这 这 这是个什么操作 |
[03:23] | I mean, pretty easily. | 简单得很 |
[03:24] | Women in college all want to explore, | 大学里的女性都想探索 |
[03:27] | and I provide a first-class quality experience. | 而我提供质量上乘的体验 |
[03:29] | I’m discreet, I take the lead, | 我细致入微 采取主导 |
[03:30] | and they have an amazing time. | 而她们享受了愉快的时光 |
[03:31] | And the best part is, | 而且最棒的是 |
[03:33] | I get to forget them and they never, | 我会忘掉她们 而她们永远 |
[03:35] | like, ever forget me. | 永远都不会忘记我 |
[03:40] | You’re a monster. | 你是魔鬼吧 |
[03:41] | Well, I… I think that | 我 我觉得吧 |
[03:43] | the s-services you’re providing are great. | 你提供的服 服务特别好 |
[03:46] | You’re like the Ritz-Carlton of the lesbian experience. | 你就像是女同体验中的丽思卡尔顿酒店 |
[03:49] | – I like that. – But, you know, | – 这个我喜欢 – 但是 你知道吗 |
[03:50] | if you could go over to their place a few nights in the week, | 如果你每周能到她们的住处待几个晚上 |
[03:54] | that would be much appreciated. | 我们真的感激不尽 |
[03:57] | Sure. Done. | 没问题 成交 |
[03:59] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 谢谢你 – 没事 |
[04:01] | Starting tomorrow. | 从明天开始 |
[04:03] | – Okay. – Totally. | – 好的吧 – 非常好 |
[04:05] | Making progress. | 至少有进展 |
[04:08] | Yo, Torres. | 哟 Torres |
[04:09] | What’s up with that petty-ass Venmo request | 那天晚上那条关于披萨馅料的 |
[04:11] | for pizza toppings from the other night? | 特别小气的 Venmo请求是怎么回事 |
[04:13] | Oh, I’d never put pineapple on pizza, | 哦 我从来不往披萨上面放菠萝 |
[04:15] | so I’m not gonna pay for it. | 所以我也不会付这份钱 |
[04:16] | Oh. So, not only are you cheap, | 哦 所以你不仅小气 |
[04:18] | you have a deprived palate? | 你的品味还很差吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, please do not do that thing that people do | 拜托不要像其他人一样 |
[04:22] | when you haven’t tried something and they overreact. | 因为我没有尝试过某事就作出夸张的反应 |
[04:23] | – I’m not gonna do that, okay? – Thank you. | – 我没打算这样做 好吗 – 谢谢 |
[04:25] | I was just gonna say that I cannot believe | 我只是想说我实在无法相信 |
[04:26] | you’ve never had pineapple on pizza. | 你从来没吃过放菠萝的披萨 |
[04:28] | It’s like you’ve not lived yet. | 就像是你从没活过一样 |
[04:29] | I’m living right now, | 我活得好好的 |
[04:30] | and my life is totally fine without hot fruit in it. | 不吃热的水果我也活得不错 |
[04:33] | Okay, well, I feel sad for you, honestly. | 好吧 我为你感到悲哀 真的 |
[04:36] | You want a ride? | 要送你一段吗 |
[04:36] | No, no. I don’t do scooters. | 不 不用 我不骑滑板车 |
[04:38] | They’re the pineapple pizza of transportation. | 它们就是交通工具中的菠萝披萨 |
[04:41] | What? The… | 你说什么 |
[04:42] | Oh, man. Wow. Fix your life, girl. Please. | 天呐 救救你自己吧 妹子 求你了 |
[04:45] | – Okay. – Whoa. | – 好吧 – 喔哦 |
[04:49] | – Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. – It’s not funny. | – 哈哈哈哈哈 – 这并不好笑 |
[04:51] | I’m gonna be late for the class. | 我上课要迟到了 |
[04:53] | – Can I just… – Fix your life! | – 我能不能 – 救救你自己吧 |
[05:00] | Twerk Burger. What that mouth do? | 扭扭汉堡 这张嘴还能做些什么 |
[05:04] | – Huh? – Oh, my God. | – 哈 – 哦 天呐 |
[05:05] | Damn, I can go for a Twerk Burger right now. | 妈的 我现在就想去吃一个扭扭汉堡 |
[05:07] | Mm. They got that Twerky sauce. | 嗯 他们还有那个扭扭酱 |
[05:10] | Look, it’s hard to deny the goodness | 听着 咱们都没法否认 |
[05:12] | that is the Double D meal at Twerk Burger, | 扭扭汉堡的双D套餐很棒 |
[05:14] | but as a civilized society, we have to agree that | 但作为一个文明社会 我们得承认 |
[05:16] | this commercial is pandering trash… | 这个广告就是拉皮条的垃圾 |
[05:19] | But what that mouth do? | 但是 那张嘴还能做些什么 |
[05:20] | … aimed at the lowest common denominator. | 目标观众是最低端的消费者群体 |
[05:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:24] | And with that, I will see you all next class. | 就这样吧 我们下节课再见 |
[05:27] | I don’t know, guys. | 我也不好说啊 朋友们 |
[05:29] | Is it pandering? | 这是拉皮条吗 |
[05:30] | Or is it a company knowing its audience? | 还是说明一个公司了解它的受众 |
[05:32] | Horny 19-year-olds, wildly attractive young men | 饥渴而极具吸引力的19岁年轻男子 |
[05:34] | who, for whatever reason, can’t find love with a woman, | 不知为何 无法得到女人的芳心 |
[05:37] | but can always find it between the patties of a Twerk Burger. | 但总能在扭扭汉堡的小馅饼中找到真爱 |
[05:39] | Ain’t that right, ma? | 我说得没错吧 美女 |
[05:40] | Bitch, I will slap you. | 贱人 找抽吗 |
[05:41] | Okay, the point is that, it’s just patriarchal, | 重点在于 这只是父权社会下 |
[05:44] | toxic, male fantasy crap. | 有毒的男性幻想屁话 |
[05:46] | Says the biggest misogynist in the room. | 这屋里最大的厌女者如是说道 |
[05:48] | I’m a woman. I can’t be a misogynist. | 我是个女人 我不可能是厌女者 |
[05:51] | Hey, Professor Hewson? | 嘿 Hewson教授 |
[05:52] | Hi. Quick question. | 嗨 快速提问 |
[05:54] | Can a woman be a misogynist? | 女人能是厌女者吗 |
[05:57] | Well, I guess if she’s actively | 呃 我猜是有这种可能的 |
[05:58] | working against her own gender. | 如果她积极地反对自己的性别的话 |
[06:00] | But, uh, | 但是 呃 |
[06:01] | I don’t know, I’d have to have context. | 我不知道 具体情况具体分析 |
[06:03] | Well, how about a woman that’s running through ladies | 一个仿佛是Migos的第四名成员一样 |
[06:05] | like she’s a fourth member of Migos? | 四处猎艳的女人怎么样 |
[06:07] | Well, that wasn’t me looking for context. | 好吧 我不是说我真的要了解情况 |
[06:09] | Um, but I-I think that it has less to do | 呃 但是我觉得这个和女人的数量 |
[06:12] | with the amount of women and | 关系不大 |
[06:13] | more about why she’s running through them like the Migos. | 和她为什么要那样四处猎艳的关系比较大 |
[06:16] | But, you know, you have to unpack the motivation a bit. | 但是你明白的 你得解析一下动机 |
[06:19] | Anyway, you all know my office hours. | 就这样吧 你们都知道我的答疑时间 |
[06:21] | Don’t feel like you have to use them. | 不过我不强求你们来找我 |
[06:23] | I’m not a misogynist. | 我不是厌女者 |
[06:25] | Yeah, of course you’re not, because a misogynist, | 你当然不是 因为根据定义 |
[06:27] | by definition, hates women, | 厌女者厌恶女人 |
[06:28] | and Nomi does nothing but love women | 而Nomi只是大声而反复地 |
[06:30] | loudly and repetitively in our apartment. | 在我们公寓里爱着女人 |
[06:33] | – Yes. – Well, misogynist or not, | – 是的 – 不管是不是厌女者 |
[06:34] | she’s acting like a gross, | 她的所作所为都很恶心 |
[06:35] | womanizing, yacht-riding Leo DiCaprio in a wrap skirt. | 像是乘着游艇 穿着包臀裙的 玩弄女性的小李子 |
[06:38] | Hey, I don’t see what the big deal is. | 嘿 我觉得这没什么大不了的 |
[06:41] | Nobody gives guys crap for running through girls. | 没人会在乎男人四处猎艳 |
[06:43] | That’s because for dudes, | 因为对男人来说 |
[06:44] | there’s nothing really behind it. | 这也没什么藏着掖着的 |
[06:45] | – It is what it is. – It’s just fun busting nuts. | – 是什么就是什么 – 射了就爽了 |
[06:47] | Exactly. Thank you. It’s just fun. | 就是这样 谢谢你 就是图个乐子 |
[06:49] | All three of you are monsters. | 你们仨都是魔鬼 |
[06:52] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[06:54] | Esp… Why? | 尤 为什么 |
[06:55] | Because women aren’t allowed to enjoy busting nuts? | 因为女人不能享受射完就爽的快乐吗 |
[06:57] | No, it’s because you’re a woman who’s exclusively | 不 因为你这个女人 |
[07:00] | busting whatever | 不管是用啥射 |
[07:02] | with straight women. | 都只挑直女下手 |
[07:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:04] | Is someone mad ’cause they were too sloppy | 某人生气是因为太健忘 |
[07:06] | to remember our drunken kiss last year? | 以至于忘了咱俩去年喝醉后的一吻吗 |
[07:09] | Wait. They kissed last year? | 等等 她们去年亲了吗 |
[07:10] | – Yep. – Nomi, please. | – 是的 – Nomi 拜托 |
[07:12] | This is about you presenting yourself | 这一切是因为你把自己人设打造成 |
[07:14] | as some enlightened feminist | 开明的女权主义者 |
[07:16] | when you’re turning and burning straight girls like a dude. | 可同时你又像个男人一样让直女们欲火上身 |
[07:19] | Or lovingly appreciating women. | 或者说是充满爱意地欣赏她们 |
[07:22] | And although they identify as straight, | 还有虽然她们自认为是直女 |
[07:24] | we all know sexuality is a spectrum. | 但我们都知道性取向其实是一个范围 |
[07:26] | Yo, I hate to side with Ana on this, | 哟 虽然我不想站队Ana |
[07:27] | I really do, | 我真的不想 |
[07:28] | but smashing only one type of person | 但执着于睡同一种人 |
[07:30] | is like a dude targeting virgins. | 就像男人的处女情结一样 |
[07:31] | It’s low-key problematic. | 没那么严重 |
[07:32] | Actually, it’s high-key problematic. | 实际上 这就是很严重 |
[07:35] | – And predatory. – And pre… | – 它是掠夺性的 – 掠 |
[07:36] | Okay, so now I’m a misogynistic predator. | 好吧 所以现在我是个厌女的掠夺者 |
[07:39] | You know, screw this. I’m out of here. | 去你的吧 我走了 |
[07:41] | What if we all just agreed to | 如果我们都同意 |
[07:43] | love and respect women equally? | 平等地爱护和尊重女性呢 |
[07:45] | #YesAllWomen. | #支持所有女性 |
[07:47] | Remember we all went to a march together, | 还记得我们一起参加的游行吗 |
[07:49] | wore our hats, made a sign. | 戴着帽子 做了标志牌 |
[07:50] | It had a pun on it. | 上面还写着个双关语 |
[07:52] | We are not OVARY-acting | 我们没有小题大”做” |
[07:54] | Guys, come on. | 各位 拜托 |
[07:56] | It’s Korean hand mask and weed brownie Thursday. | 今天是敷韩式手膜和吃大麻布朗尼的日子啊 |
[07:59] | I’m up for a Korean hand mask. | 可以给我也来个韩式手膜吗 |
[08:01] | – No. – You’re right. | – 不 – 好吧 |
[08:11] | So, my roommates are still fighting, | 所以 我的室友还在吵架 |
[08:13] | but I’m trying to get back to glitter masks | 而我在试图回到闪亮手膜 |
[08:14] | and indica brownies, | 和嗨嗨布朗尼的怀抱 |
[08:15] | because between all of the exfoliation and great sleep, | 因为在去除角质 好好睡一觉后 |
[08:18] | I’m glowing. | 我可是容光焕发 |
[08:20] | But now it’s time for me to hop into other people’s business | 但现在是时候让我趟进浑水 |
[08:22] | and fix this. | 管管别人的闲事了 |
[08:25] | Well, you don’t have to | 你知道的 你没必要 |
[08:26] | spend your night out with a “Predator.” | 把这个晚上浪费在一个”掠夺者”身上 |
[08:28] | About that… um, I know what Ana said | 这个嘛 我知道Ana说的话 |
[08:30] | – was upsetting and rude… – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | – 有点儿气人和无礼 – 嗯哼 |
[08:32] | … and not to make any sort of excuses for her, | 我不是在给她找任何借口 |
[08:34] | but I feel like we should take into consideration | 但我觉得我们也应该考虑到 |
[08:37] | the fact that she’s never really lived with anyone | 她从来没和价值观如此不同的人 |
[08:39] | – who’s so radically different from her. – Mm-hmm. | – 生活过的事实 – 嗯哼 |
[08:40] | Yeah. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[08:41] | I actually didn’t come here to talk about this. | 其实我来这儿不是为了谈这个的 |
[08:43] | I just want to be mad right now and | 我现在就是想彻底炸毛 |
[08:45] | get drunk enough to maybe sucker punch a freshman. | 喝个烂醉然后挑个新生下手 |
[08:47] | Fair point. And, well, | 你说的在理 那行吧 |
[08:48] | t-that sounds like a great idea. | 听着是个好主意 |
[08:50] | Why don’t you grab a table, I’ll get some drinks, | 要不你去找个位子 我去点些喝的 |
[08:53] | look for an unsuspecting freshman? | 然后物色一下毫无戒备的新生 |
[08:57] | Find a way home. | 请慢用 |
[08:58] | – Oh! – Heck, yeah. Here we go. | – 噢 – 耶 这才对嘛 |
[08:59] | – Thank you, sir. – Really, Aaron? | – 谢谢 先生 – 认真的吗 Aaron |
[09:01] | – Really? – Come on, look, | – 认真的吗 – 来吧 听着 |
[09:03] | you’ve had a tough day. Let me make your life better, | 你今天过的不怎么样 让我来拯救一下 |
[09:05] | – please. – Uh, you can make it better | – 求你啦 – 呃 你可以让我好受些 |
[09:06] | by keeping that contradiction away from me. | 只要你把那个玩意儿拿开就行 |
[09:08] | – Will you just try it? – No. | – 你就不能试一下吗 – 不能 |
[09:09] | Look, I know you like trying new stuff. | 听着 我知道你喜欢尝试新鲜事物 |
[09:11] | Like, uh, when you sucked homegirl’s face. | 比如你狂亲你闺蜜的时候 |
[09:13] | – Hey-o! – Oh! | – 嘿 – 噢 |
[09:14] | – Wow! – Yeah. Wait, wait. | – 哇噢 – 等下 |
[09:16] | What was that about? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[09:17] | Are you out here Janelle Monae-ing in these streets? | 你是要在这装加奈儿·梦奈吗 |
[09:18] | – Mm-hmm. – Oh, my gosh, you guys. | – 嗯哼 – 老天啊 你们这帮人 |
[09:20] | It was one time, I was really drunk, | 就那么一次 我醉得不行 |
[09:22] | and I’d never done it before, so I was like, | 而且我以前从来没干过 所以就想着 |
[09:24] | “Why not?” | “为啥不试试呢” |
[09:25] | – Sure. – Girl, your “Never Have I Ever” List | – 当然啦 – 妹子 你的”从没做过”清单 |
[09:27] | is long and sad: | 又长又悲哀 |
[09:28] | never skinny-dipped, never worn a turtleneck, | 从没裸过泳 从没穿过高领毛衣 |
[09:30] | never seen a doctor who’s not your pediatrician. | 从没看过除了你儿科医生以外的大夫 |
[09:32] | – Never worn a turtleneck? – What? You know what? | – 从没穿过高领毛衣吗 – 怎么了 你们几个 |
[09:34] | Don’t sit here acting like | 别坐在这装得好像 |
[09:35] | I’m the only one that hasn’t done stuff. | 人生经历很丰富的样子 |
[09:37] | This one over here has never shotgunned a beer. | 这个人从没用过”霰弹枪喝法”喝啤酒 |
[09:39] | – That’s true. That’s weird. – I’ve never… | – 真的哎 好奇怪 – 我从没 |
[09:40] | You haven’t done that yet. | 你竟然从没那么干过 |
[09:41] | And that’s mostly embarrassing, because you’ve actually | 最尴尬的是 你比我们所有人 |
[09:43] | been in college a year longer than all of us have. | 都还多上了一年大学 |
[09:46] | – Right? – That’s so true! I forgot! | – 对吧 – 完全正确 我都忘了 |
[09:47] | – Whatever. – Ohh! | – 随便吧 – 哦 |
[09:49] | I’ve never gotten white-girl wasted. | 我从没有喝到不省人事过 |
[09:50] | – What?! – What?! | – 什么 – 啥 |
[09:51] | – Really? – No, you haven’t. | – 真的吗 – 你的确没有 |
[09:54] | I never let the haters get to me. | 我从没被仇家报复过 |
[09:56] | – All right. – Well, maybe you should. | – 好吧 – 也许你该试试 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:59] | Okay, wait, wait. So, that’s what we’re gonna do tonight, guys. | 行了 那我们今晚就来玩这个 |
[10:01] | We are all gonna do something | 我们都做些 |
[10:03] | we have never done before. Yeah? | 以前从没做过的事情 怎么样 |
[10:04] | – Okay. – Yep. Cheers to that. | – 好的 – 为这个干一杯 |
[10:05] | – Cheers to that! – Cheers to that! | – 来干一杯 – 干杯 |
[10:06] | I’m in! | 我也加入 |
[10:07] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, get in! – It’ll be fun. It’ll be fun. | – 来来来 – 会很好玩的 |
[10:09] | All right, Torres, you’re up first. | 好 Torres 你先来 |
[10:11] | – No, that’s not fun. – What that mouth do? | – 不 这不好玩 – 那张嘴是干什么的 |
[10:13] | – It’ll be fun. – Come on. | – 很好玩的 – 来吧 |
[10:17] | – Yay! – Delicious. | – 耶 – 美味 |
[10:23] | Oh, hey, Zoey? This is Angela. | 噢 你好啊Zoey 这是Angela |
[10:25] | She got stood up by some dumb Tinder guy. | 她被Tinder上的一个蠢男人放了鸽子 |
[10:28] | I should’ve known better. | 我早该知道的 |
[10:30] | His profile said he’s CEO of “Me Industries.” | 他的资料写的是”自我工业”的总裁 |
[10:33] | Oof. Well, dumb Tinder guy messed up, | 唔 好吧 让Tinder的那个蠢男人后悔去吧 |
[10:36] | because you are killing it in that blue sweater. | 因为你穿这件蓝毛衣美极了 |
[10:39] | Thank you. It’s actually “Cerulean.” | 谢谢你 这其实是”蔚蓝色” |
[10:41] | And anytime I wear it, I feel like… | 只要穿上它 我就感觉自己是 |
[10:43] | Anne Hathaway in “The Devil Wears Prada”? | <穿普拉达的女王>里的安妮·海瑟薇 |
[10:45] | Yes! Oh, my God. | 没错 我的天 |
[10:46] | That is one of my favorite movies ever. | 那是我最喜欢的电影之一了 |
[10:48] | Yeah, because it’s cinematic perfection. | 是的 因为它是电影中的杰作 |
[10:53] | I personally like “Princess Diaries” | 对我来说 <公主日记> |
[10:55] | as my favorite Anne Hathaway movie. | 是安妮·海瑟薇主演的电影中我最喜欢的 |
[11:00] | While I sat there sipping my second Midori Sour, | 当我坐在这喝着第二杯密多利鸡尾酒 |
[11:03] | feeling like the third wheel, | 作为电灯泡发光发热的时候 |
[11:05] | I watched Nomi in action. | 我观察着Nomi的一举一动 |
[11:14] | Her small talk wasn’t like the small talk guys do with girl. | 她的聊天方式和男女间的闲聊不同 |
[11:17] | She connected with them in a way only a woman could. | 她用女人独有的方式与对方进行心灵的沟通 |
[11:20] | Oh, my God. I dated a dude just like that. | 哦我的天 我也和那样的男人约过会 |
[11:23] | Like, total gas-lighting dick. | 就是一个擅长精神操纵的傻逼 |
[11:25] | – Thank you. – Mnh-mnh. | – 谢谢你 – 嗯哼 |
[11:26] | – He made me feel like I was crazy. – No. | – 他让我怀疑自己有病 – 不 |
[11:28] | She was insightful, practically psychic, | 她很有洞察力 几乎像心灵感应似的 |
[11:31] | funny, and charismatic. | 风趣 而且极富魅力 |
[11:35] | She had that thing that makes you feel like | 她有一种能力让你觉得 |
[11:37] | you’re the only person she wants to be with. | 你就是她的唯一 |
[11:42] | But I knew the truth. | 但我知道真相 |
[11:44] | This wasn’t the only person she wanted to be with, | 她根本没有所谓的狗屁唯一 |
[11:47] | which is what made Nomi’s superpower so dangerous. | 这就是Nomi的超能力这么危险的原因 |
[11:50] | – And I feel like… Oh. – Hey, sorry to interrupt… | – 然后我 哦 – 嘿 不好意思打断一下 |
[11:52] | Um, but I think I’m gonna head out. | 呃 我觉得我要走了 |
[11:53] | – You coming with? – No, you’re good, you’re good. | – 你要一起吗 – 不 没事你走吧 |
[11:56] | Anyway, I was… | 总之 我 |
[11:57] | Sometimes when it feels like… | 有时候会感觉 |
[12:00] | So, this is what she meant by sucker punching a freshman. | 所以 这就是她所谓的找个新生下手 |
[12:05] | 3, 2, 1, go! | 3 2 1 开始 |
[12:07] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[12:09] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[12:10] | – Ew! – Oh! | – 噫 – 噢 |
[12:27] | What’d it feel like? | 感觉怎么样 |
[12:28] | *Baby, I might compare you* | *宝贝 你于我而言* |
[12:31] | *To a kiss from a rose on the grave* | *如被坟墓上的玫瑰亲吻* |
[12:35] | *Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah* | *越了解你却越感到陌生* |
[12:39] | Yeah | 好 |
[12:41] | As I struggle to eat my Double Twerky with cheese | 当我试图一边敷韩式手膜 |
[12:44] | while wearing Korean hand masks, | 一边吃扭扭双层芝士堡 |
[12:45] | anticipating an exciting evening of experimenting | 同时期待着把这个美妙的夜晚 |
[12:48] | with my new Fenty highlighters, | 用来试验新买的Fenty高光时 |
[12:50] | I was trying not to be too judgmental | 我尽力不去对Nomi的行为 |
[12:52] | about Nomi’s behavior. | 过分评头论足 |
[12:54] | But seeing her in action, I found myself | 但看到她的行为 我发现自己 |
[12:57] | definitely drifting into the judgy territory. | 自然而然地站上了道德高地 |
[13:00] | Hey, Nomi? Can we talk for a second? | 嘿 Nomi 我们能谈一下吗 |
[13:03] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – Thank you. | – 嗯哼 可以 – 谢谢 |
[13:04] | Just… I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:06] | What’s up? | 啥事 |
[13:07] | So, it seems like you and Angela really hit it off. | 看起来你和Angela真的很投缘 |
[13:11] | Oh, yeah, we did. She’s, um… | 是啊 的确如此 她 呃 |
[13:12] | She’s a Capricorn but like a Scorpio rising, | 她是魔羯座但其实更像上升的天蝎座 |
[13:15] | so, uh, I’m in for a wild night. | 所以 呃 我要有个狂野之夜了 |
[13:18] | Okay. But what about after that? | 好吧 那之后呢 |
[13:20] | In for a wild tomorrow? | 再来个狂野的早晨 |
[13:23] | Dude, are you, like, on some Ana bullshit or something? | 哥们 你是着了Ana的道了吗 |
[13:26] | No, it just feels like you draw these women in, | 不是 我就是觉得你如此吸引这些女人 |
[13:28] | because you obviously know how they think and feel. | 是因为你显然了解她们的想法和感受 |
[13:30] | Uh-huh. Yeah. Well, that’s kind of the point. | 嗯哼 没错 那差不多就是杀手锏了 |
[13:33] | Right. But… it feels unfair, | 好吧 可是 这让人感觉很不公平 |
[13:36] | like you have some sort of cheat codes or something. | 就好像你在用作弊码之类的 |
[13:38] | So? What, are you… you faulting me | 所以呢 你是在指责我吗 |
[13:40] | ’cause I have, like, better game than a dude, or… ? | 因为我比男人更会撩妹还是什么 |
[13:42] | No, G… I’m for sure not faulting you for that. | 不是 天 我完全没有那个意思 |
[13:46] | So, that girl’s only in my room | 所以呢 那个女生进我的房门 |
[13:48] | ’cause she wants to be in my room. | 完完全全是出于自愿的 |
[13:49] | All right, great. | 好的 很好 |
[13:51] | Well, then, if that’s the case, why don’t you go in there | 那么 如果你说的是真的 你敢不敢现在进去 |
[13:53] | and tell her that you’re gonna ghost her tomorrow? | 告诉她你明天就会从她的生活中消失 |
[14:07] | Dumb Tinder guy just texted me. | Tinder上那个蠢男人刚给我发了消息 |
[14:09] | – Uh-huh. – Apparently, his deejay class got out late. | – 怎么 – 看起来他的DJ课拖堂了 |
[14:12] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 哇哦 – 是啊 |
[14:13] | Yeah. I mean, you know, | 我的意思是 你懂的 |
[14:15] | it could take a while to learn how to push buttons and yell, | 一边大喊一边按各种按钮 学起来挺不容易的 |
[14:18] | “You already know what it is!” | “你知道我是谁” |
[14:24] | Um… I wanna be up front with you. | 嗯 我想事先跟你说清楚 |
[14:29] | I’m not really looking for anything serious. | 我没打算认真谈一场恋爱 |
[14:31] | And, uh, the chances of me calling you tomorrow, | 而且 我明天打电话约你的概率非常低 |
[14:36] | or ever, are slim. | 可能再也不会打给你 |
[14:42] | Uh… | 呃 |
[14:44] | Sounds good to me. | 我没问题 |
[14:46] | It’s not like I was looking to take you home | 又不是明天我就要带你回家 |
[14:47] | to Mom and Dad or anything. | 见我父母什么的 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:53] | Right. | 好 |
[15:00] | It’s been the best night of my life. | 这是我人生中最美好的晚上 |
[15:01] | I didn’t know my voice had the ability | 我从来不知道我的歌喉 |
[15:03] | – to capture an audience like that. – Yeah, man. | – 能引来那么多的观众 – 是啊 兄弟 |
[15:04] | – I know. – See? | – 就是啊 – 看到了吧 |
[15:05] | Felt like I was being held captive. | 我完全被你的歌声俘虏了 |
[15:07] | That’s funny. | 真幽默 |
[15:08] | – Good night! – See you guys. | – 晚安 – 再见啦 |
[15:09] | Night, dude. | 晚安了 兄弟 |
[15:13] | Still haven’t ridden one of those things. | 我还没有骑过这玩意呢 |
[15:16] | Well, then, our work here isn’t done. | 那么 我们的任务还没有完成 |
[15:18] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 来吧 – 好吧 |
[15:21] | Okay, hold on. | 好了 抓紧了 |
[15:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:27] | It is not that fast, yo. | 这一点也不快 |
[15:31] | Safe and sound. | 安全到达 |
[15:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[15:37] | No prob. | 不客气 |
[15:39] | Vivek wasn’t wrong. This… | Vivek说的没错 |
[15:40] | – This was a pretty great night. – Yeah. | – 今天晚上真的很开心 – 是啊 |
[15:42] | And I suppose the pineapple was okay, too. | 我感觉那些菠萝也还算可以 |
[15:46] | – Oh, just okay? – Whatever, dude. | – 噢 “还算可以” – 随你便吧 |
[15:48] | – You ate nine pieces. – Okay, then, | – 你吃了整整九块 – 好吧 |
[15:50] | I guess I’m not always right about everything. | 我想我也并不总是对的 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:59] | I, uh, better head out. | 我 呃 该走了 |
[16:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:02] | I’m gonna Venmo request you about this ride, too. | 我会用Venmo向你收这趟车费的 |
[16:05] | – Don’t think I’m not. – Hey, what’s fair is fair. | – 别以为我会免费载你 – 嘿 怎么公平怎么来 |
[16:07] | – All right, good night. – Good night. | – 好了 晚安 – 晚安 |
[16:08] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:11] | – Now, it’s a perfect night. – How did the thing just stop? | – 这个夜晚可算是完美了 – 这玩意怎么就不走了 |
[16:13] | You probably just turned it on wrong. | 可能是你不知道怎么打开它吧 |
[16:15] | – Oh, so now you’re an expert? – Yeah. | – 噢 所以现在你成了专家了 – 没错 |
[16:23] | You know, there’s one more thing I haven’t done before. | 你知道吗 其实我还有一件事情没有做过 |
[16:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[16:28] | What’s that? | 什么事情 |
[16:48] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[16:51] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:53] | I took your advice. Yeah, I was honest with her. | 我听从了你的建议 是的 我跟她直说了 |
[16:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:57] | She was still down to hook up. | 她还是愿意一夜情 |
[16:59] | Well, that… that’s good. | 那 那这挺好的呀 |
[17:01] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 大概吧 |
[17:03] | I mean, until she said she had no plans | 我的意思是 直到她说她没打算 |
[17:05] | of taking me home to her mom and dad. | 带我回家见她父母 |
[17:07] | But that’s what you wanted, right? | 但这才是你想要的 不是吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:11] | I think so. I don’t know. | 我觉得是 但我也不知道 |
[17:14] | I did, until she said that, | 在她跟我说那句话之前都挺好的 |
[17:15] | and then it just, like… it kind of messed me up. | 然后就 就搞得我心烦意乱的 |
[17:18] | So, you telling me you caught real feelings for this girl, | 所以 你是说你对这姑娘动了真感情吗 |
[17:21] | – by any chance? – No. No, I did not catch feeling for her. | – 有这个可能吗 – 不 不 我没有动真感情 |
[17:24] | I just… I think that, | 我只是觉得 |
[17:26] | it’s, like, when she said to me | 当她对我说出了 |
[17:27] | what I’ve been saying to all these other girls… | 我一直以来对别的女生说的话 |
[17:31] | suddenly, everything felt really, um, wrong. | 突然间 一切都变得有些不对劲了 |
[17:37] | – Yeah. – So, now what? | – 好吧 – 所以接下来怎么办 |
[17:40] | – As much as I wished I did… – Um… | – 尽管我非常希望自己能帮到Nomi – 嗯 |
[17:42] | … I didn’t have any answers for Nomi, | 但我实在没办法给出什么答案 |
[17:44] | so I just listened. | 所以 我选择倾听 |
[17:48] | And the next day, | 第二天 |
[17:49] | Nomi decided to sit down with someone | Nomi决定坐下来和一个能帮助她的人谈谈 |
[17:51] | who could help her a little better than I could. | 而这个人能提供的帮助 比我要多得多 |
[17:54] | Well, hooking up with a bunch of girls | 这个嘛 和一大堆女生搞一夜情 |
[17:56] | doesn’t sound like compulsive behavior. | 听起来并不像是强迫症 |
[17:59] | Sounds like college. | 这就是大学生活罢了 |
[18:00] | Okay, but as a gender studies professor, | 好吧 可是 你作为一个性别学教授 |
[18:02] | what would you say about a girl who… | 对一个只跟直女约会的女生 |
[18:05] | only hooks up with straight girls? | 你会有什么看法呢 |
[18:09] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:10] | I would say, let’s cut right through the bullshit | 要我说 我们就直切主题吧 |
[18:12] | and talk gay woman to bi-woman. | 谈谈从同性恋到双性恋的过程吧 |
[18:15] | – How did you know that? – I have good bi-dar. | – 你是怎么知道的 – 我的”双达”很灵敏 |
[18:17] | Now, look, I went through a straight girl phase. | 听好了 我曾经也经历过直女的阶段 |
[18:19] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[18:21] | And for me, it was about safety. | 对我来说 那是为了保证安全 |
[18:23] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[18:24] | ‘Cause there was no chance of anything ever getting serious. | 因为可以确保双方都不会动真感情 |
[18:27] | Yes. No, exactly. | 没错 完全是这样 |
[18:29] | It’s like, there’s no relationship, so there’s no feelings, | 就好像 两个人没有在谈恋爱 所以谈不上任何感情 |
[18:31] | there’s no bringing them back home at Thanksgiving | 不用在感恩节的时候把对方带回家 |
[18:33] | and be like, “Hey, Mom and Dad, here’s my new girlfriend.” | 然后说什么 “爸 妈 这是我的新女友” |
[18:37] | You know, and then they, like, spit Manischewitz | 你懂的 然后他们就会把马尼舍维茨酒 |
[18:39] | all over the table and… | 洒的满桌子都是 |
[18:42] | So, then I take it your parents | 所以 我可以理解为 你的父母 |
[18:43] | are not okay with you being bi? | 不认同你的双性恋取向吗 |
[18:45] | Um… | 嗯 |
[18:48] | the truth is, they don’t know. | 实话实说 他们还不知道 |
[18:56] | That’s, um… That’s the problem, isn’t it? | 这就是 这就是问题的所在 不是吗 |
[19:00] | – I’m not a therapist. – Mm-hmm. | – 我不是心理医生 – 嗯哼 |
[19:02] | But it made my life easier | 但如果我能敞开心扉 坦诚待人 |
[19:04] | when I started living openly and honestly. | 生活会变得轻松很多 |
[19:06] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:07] | So, maybe you start there | 所以 也许你可以从这一点开始 |
[19:09] | and just see how the rest of the stuff falls into place. | 然后看看事情会如何发展 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:13] | Okay, here’s your bravery test. | 好了 来测测你的胆量 |
[19:15] | Well, maybe not too big today. | 好吧 也许今天胆量不够 |
[19:17] | How about just a little tree that lives right here? | 在这里画一棵小树怎么样 |
[19:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:22] | You look happier. | 你看起来开心了不少 |
[19:23] | Yeah, it was cool. I mean, it was, like, | 是啊 挺好的 我的意思是 |
[19:26] | great to talk to somebody who kind of gets it, you know? | 跟真正懂你的人聊天是一件很棒的事 |
[19:28] | – Yeah, you know, I’m so proud of you. – Thank you. | – 你知道吗 我很为你骄傲 – 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna go back and keep talking to her | 是啊 我觉得以后还会再去找她聊的 |
[19:33] | – and make her, like, a Migos playlist. – Hmm. Quality. | – 然后帮她做一个Migos的歌单 – 嗯 充实的对话 |
[19:36] | – Hmm? – Oh. | – 嗯 – 噢 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry I judged your choices. | 我很抱歉我对你的选择评头论足 |
[19:43] | Apparently, I’m not always right about everything. | 很显然 我并不总是对的 |
[19:52] | So, while it was obvious that there was work to do | 为了解决那些大的问题 |
[19:55] | to get through the bigger issue, | 很明显 我们还需要继续努力 |
[19:57] | those bigger issues helped put the smaller ones | 这些大问题让我们能更清楚地 |
[19:59] | into perspective. | 审视那些小问题 |
[20:01] | Okay, be honest. | 好了 说实话 |
[20:02] | This dude, if he had corn rows, would you hit it? | 如果这个男人扎了玉米辫 你会上吗 |
[20:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah, right? | – 会啊 – 就是说嘛 |
[20:10] | – The dude’s soothing, so… – Why? Do you know him? | – 这哥们能让人放松 所以 – 怎么 你认识他吗 |
[20:13] | Do I know Bob Ross? No, I mean… | 我认识Bob Ross吗 我是说 |
[20:16] | I… No, I don’t. Sorry. | 不 我不认识他 抱歉 |
[20:19] | *No, no, there’s no way* | *不 不 不行* |
[20:22] | *No, no, no, no way* | *不 不 不 不行* |
[20:24] | *I’m living without you* | *我的生命里不能没有你* |
[20:27] | – *I’m not living without you* – What the… ? | – *我的生命里绝不能没有你* – 什么情况 |
[20:29] | Did you guys know they could do this? | 你们都知道她们唱歌这么好听吗 |
[20:31] | Dude, I don’t even think I’ve heard Sky speak before. | 兄弟 我感觉已经忘记了Sky说话的声音了 |
[20:33] | *I don’t wanna be free* | *我不想要那所谓的自由* |
[20:35] | *Yeah* | *耶* |
[20:36] | *I’m staying, I’m staying* | *我要留下 我要留下* |
[20:40] | *And you and you and you* | *而你 而你 而你* |
[20:45] | Oh, my God. We can’t. It’s so embarrassing. | 噢 天呐 不行 这太尴尬了 |
[20:47] | Oh, God. Okay. | 噢 天呐 好吧 |