时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m sorry. Do you know where the library is? | 打扰一下 你知道图书馆在哪吗 |
[00:05] | Hey, you guys go on ahead, okay? | 你们几个先走吧 |
[00:07] | For those of you who don’t know, | 给不知道的人普及一下 |
[00:09] | this is Cash Mooney. | 他叫Cash Mooney |
[00:11] | Cal U student, my ex-boyfriend… | 加州宾大学生 我前男友 |
[00:17] | …superstar basketball player… | 超级明星篮球员 |
[00:21] | and the dude who was responsible for creating | 这位老兄还引发了一次 |
[00:24] | one of the biggest uproars in Cal U history. | 加州宾大校史里最大的舆论纷争之一 |
[00:26] | 篮球明星正在 接受调查 | |
[00:28] | And I’m not talking about | 我说的可不是 |
[00:29] | the time he posted about my virginity. | 他发文说我是处女这件事 |
[00:33] | Cash, what the hell?! | Cash 这什么情况 |
[00:35] | How could you put my business out there like that? | 你怎么能就这样把我的事说出来 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[00:40] | Wait, I should probably break this down. | 等等 我可能应该从头说起 |
[00:44] | Like most college stories, | 跟大多数大学轶事一样 |
[00:46] | it started with a party. | 一切都源于一场派对 |
[01:09] | But the night really became interesting | 但那个夜晚真正变得有趣起来 |
[01:11] | when Cash came through, | 是在Cash入场之后 |
[01:12] | and, of course, he was celebrated | 当然 他受到了全场欢迎 |
[01:14] | like only a future first-round NBA draft pick could be. | 只有未来NBA首轮选秀球员才能受此殊荣 |
[01:19] | So, he met a girl… | 然后 他遇见了一个女孩 |
[01:23] | …they shared some drinks.. | 他们一起喝了几杯 |
[01:25] | …and they shared a lot more drinks. | 他们又一起喝了很多杯 |
[01:38] | And then they shared a night. | 然后他们一起过了夜 |
[01:41] | The next morning, she shared the story with her friend. | 第二天早上 她把这场韵事分享给了朋友 |
[01:44] | – Oh, my God. – Hi. | – 天呐 – 嗨 |
[01:45] | It happened. Cash and I hooked up. | 真事儿 Cash跟我睡了 |
[01:47] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[01:48] | Uh, uh, give me the deets. | 呃 来点细节 |
[01:50] | Was it legendary, epic? | 是不是器大活好 |
[01:53] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 大概吧 |
[01:54] | I… I think. Who cares? | 应 应该是 谁在乎啊 |
[01:56] | It was Cash Mooney. | 他可是Cash Mooney |
[01:57] | Cash Mooney Cash Mooney. | |
[01:59] | Yeah, I swear to God. | 没错 我对天发誓 |
[02:00] | She said they were faded. | 她说他们俩喝大了 |
[02:02] | Bad luck for dude, though, and the team. | 不过这家伙要倒霉了 球队也是 |
[02:04] | Totally blacked out, like, completely unconscious. | 整个都断片了 完全不省人事 |
[02:07] | – Dude’s a monster. – He’s disgusting. | – 太禽兽了 – 恶心死了 |
[02:09] | Oh, my God. Did you guys hear about Cash Mooney? | 天呐 你们听说Cash Mooney的事了吗 |
[02:11] | – Yeah, that’s crazy. – Man, that’s whack. | – 丧心病狂啊 – 差劲透了 |
[02:14] | 宾州加大 校园地图 | |
[02:15] | So, a bad game of telephone | 于是 一场传声筒游戏 |
[02:17] | mixed with our current sociopolitical climate | 混杂着时下恶劣的政治社会氛围 |
[02:20] | threw our university into an uproar. | 让我们校内舆论一片哗然 |
[02:22] | When, as a result, a new policy was implemented campus-wide. | 之后 结果来了 一项新政策全校推行 |
[02:22] | 宾州加大警报: 激情清醒许可政策 | |
[02:29] | Cash Mooney事件后 宾州加大立即制定 “激情清醒许可” 这一新政策 | |
[02:35] | What the hell’s Enthusiastic Sober Consent? | 到底什么是”激情清醒许可” |
[03:17] | Looks like your boy really messed up on this one. | 看来你男朋友这次真的搞砸了 |
[03:19] | He didn’t mess up. | 他没有搞砸 |
[03:20] | And he’s not her boy. | 他也不是她男朋友 |
[03:22] | Look, did you even read the article? | 你们真的有看那篇文章吗 |
[03:24] | I mean, the girl who hooked up with Cash | 我是说 跟Cash胡搞的那个女孩 |
[03:25] | said it was a huge misunderstanding | 说这是个天大的误会 |
[03:27] | and that they’re cool. | 而且他俩之间没什么问题 |
[03:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:33] | I just wanted to check in. | 我来看看你还好吗 |
[03:35] | This is all so crazy. | 整个事太疯狂了 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 没错 |
[03:39] | Look, I’m so sorry if I misread the situation. | 如果我当时会错了意 真的对不起 |
[03:41] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[03:43] | To be clear, I mean, we had some drinks, | 先说清楚 我们确实喝了点酒 |
[03:44] | but that night was completely consensual. | 但那晚完全是你情我愿 |
[03:50] | So, how did this all blow up? | 那 这件事是怎么爆发到这一步的 |
[03:52] | I mean, I had a conversation with my friend. | 我跟我的朋友聊了一下 |
[03:54] | He got things twisted, | 他曲解了我的话 |
[03:56] | and then it all got out of control. | 然后一切就失控了 |
[03:58] | This is such a nightmare. | 简直是一场噩梦 |
[04:00] | Yeah, it… it is. | 是啊 一场噩梦 |
[04:02] | Again, I’m really sorry. | 还是得说 我很抱歉 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m glad they’re cool, | 好吧 很高兴他俩之间没啥问题 |
[04:06] | because the rest of the school is screwed. | 因为全校其他学生都完蛋了 |
[04:07] | I mean, this whole Enthusiastic Sober Consent thing is some bull. | “激情清醒许可”这个政策就是一坨屎 |
[04:10] | What does Enthusiastic Sober Consent even mean? | “激情清醒许可”到底什么意思 |
[04:14] | Mutual, voluntary consent, | 双方出于自我意愿 |
[04:16] | communicated clearly before and during any sexual activity. | 在发生任何性行为之前或期间 都要清楚沟通并征得对方同意 |
[04:23] | It basically means that when you’re hooking up, | 基本等于当你睡别人的时候 |
[04:25] | you have to ask for permission every stage of the game. | 每上一垒都得获得对方允许 |
[04:27] | Like, “Oh, can I kiss you?” | 比如 “哦 我能吻你吗” |
[04:29] | “Can I rub you? Can I touch your boobs?” | “我能蹭你吗 我能摸你的奶子吗” |
[04:31] | It’s too much. | 管得太宽了吧 |
[04:32] | Okay, first off, it’s “May I?” | 好吧 首先 应该说”请问我可以吗” |
[04:34] | Nothing’s a bigger bonerkiller than bad grammar. | 用词不当什么的最”扫性”了 |
[04:37] | Except maybe correcting bad grammar. | 也许纠正用词不当更”扫性” |
[04:38] | Can I finish? | 能让我说完吗 |
[04:40] | I don’t know. | 可能吧 |
[04:41] | May you finish? | 请问能让你说完吗 |
[04:43] | Okay, look, nobody’s gonna be finishing | 好了 听我说 没人能躲得过 |
[04:45] | with this massively unsexy policy. | 这个超级败兴的烂政策 |
[04:47] | Isn’t it just about safety, though? | 这个政策应该只是出于安全考虑吧 |
[04:48] | I mean, first day of freshman year, | 我是说 大一入学第一天 |
[04:50] | we had the seminar about protecting ourselves against sexual assault, | 咱们就上了防性骚扰的培训课 |
[04:53] | and even, like, think about our group dynamics. | 还有 想想咱们的群体行为模式 |
[04:55] | We have the buddy system. | 我们有结伴制度 |
[04:56] | We never leave our drinks unattended. | 我们也从不让饮品游离视线之外 |
[04:58] | Why is that? | 原因何在 |
[04:59] | I think this policy’s just an extension of that, | 我觉得这些政策是一脉相承的 |
[05:01] | and I don’t see what the problem is. | 我也不觉得有什么问题 |
[05:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:04] | You don’t get how unsexy it is to stop and double check | 在手活跟口活中间停下来 再确认对方同意 |
[05:06] | between hand and mouth stuff? | 你知道这有多败兴吗 |
[05:08] | I get how unsexy it is hearing you talk about hand and mouth stuff. | 听到你说手活跟口活就够败兴了 |
[05:12] | Can we forget about how not-sexy something is for a second? | 大家能不能暂时别考虑扫兴不扫兴吗 |
[05:14] | I mean, women are and continue to be | 大学校园里 女性正在遭受 且仍将遭受 |
[05:16] | assaulted on campuses everywhere, | 无处不在的侵犯 |
[05:18] | and just because it wasn’t the case | 这次Cash跟这个女生 |
[05:20] | this one time between Cash and the girl | 没有侵犯行为 |
[05:22] | doesn’t mean it’s not happening constantly. | 不代表侵犯行为没有发生过 |
[05:25] | Absolutely. | 完全同意 |
[05:26] | And I for one think consent can be pretty sexy. | 而且我个人觉得许可也能很性感 |
[05:34] | I don’t know what you just said, but whatever it was, | 虽然不知道你刚在说什么 但不管是什么 |
[05:35] | it’s an enthusiastic “Hell yes.” | 激情回应你”爷从了” |
[05:38] | So, then that means you’re in on the policy. | 那意味着你也赞成这个政策啦 |
[05:40] | Hell no. | 才不是呢 |
[05:41] | I, uh, I think I’m with Vivek on this one. | 呃 我觉得这次我站Vivek这边 |
[05:43] | I mean, it’s gonna decimate our entire college experience. | 我觉得这政策会毁了我们的大学生活 |
[05:45] | We came here to meet new people, | 我们来上学是为了遇见新鲜人 |
[05:48] | get trashed with them, and then have sex with them. | 跟他们鬼混 然后跟他们上床 |
[05:50] | – Yes. – Bingo. | – 对啊 – 没错 |
[05:50] | Well, the university would just prefer | 学校更希望你 |
[05:53] | if you do those things one at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[05:55] | It’s supposed to help us have positive sexual experiences. | 这项政策是为了帮我们获得很棒的性体验 |
[05:58] | What is more positive than drunk and sloppy sex? | 有什么比酒后乱性来一发更棒呢 |
[06:01] | Church? Get on board. | 去教堂做 跟上点潮流好不好 |
[06:03] | – Amen. – Whatever. I don’t need… | – 同意 – 随你们怎么说 我不需要 |
[06:05] | I don’t need the school telling me how to behave when I drink. | 我不需要学校教我酒后礼仪 |
[06:07] | – Well, some people do. – Yeah, like creepy-ass Cash. | – 有些人需要哦 – 是的 比如变态佬Cash |
[06:10] | No, I’m talking about Ana. | 不 我说的是Ana |
[06:14] | You just gonna let her call you out like that? | 你就任由她这样挑衅你吗 |
[06:16] | I do get sloppy. | 我确实会酒后失态 |
[06:17] | Why you keep playing games with me, Burt? | 你为什么要一直玩弄我的感情 Burt |
[06:19] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[06:20] | We’re just gonna get some fresh air. | 我们就是出去呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[06:22] | No! I don’t need fresh air. | 不要 我不需要新鲜空气 |
[06:26] | Zoey Zoey? | |
[06:27] | Ms. Torres, I’d really just like to get my chicken strips, please. | Torres小姐 我真的只是想过去取鸡肉条 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Whatever. I feel safer with this policy in place. | 反正这项政策让我感觉更安全 |
[06:33] | Yeah, me too. I feel like it’s gonna be a really good thing. | 没错 我也是 真心觉得这会是一项好政策 |
[06:36] | Well, I mean, yeah, of course you do, | 好吧 你们当然会这么想了 |
[06:37] | because it’s designed to protect you, not me. | 因为它是设计出来保护你们的 不是我 |
[06:40] | Okay, Aaron. | 好吧 Aaron |
[06:41] | You know that this policy is not meant to keep the man down. | 你要知道这项政策不是用来压制男生的 |
[06:44] | It’s meant to protect all students. | 它旨在保护所有学生 |
[06:46] | How? I don’t see dudes out here getting assaulted. | 怎么保护 我没看到有哪位老兄被侵犯 |
[06:49] | False. | 错 |
[06:50] | I know some dudes that have been assaulted. | 我就认识几位被侵犯过的兄弟 |
[06:53] | By women? | 被女人吗 |
[06:54] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[06:56] | Nah, that’s ridiculous. | 不是 那样可太荒谬了 |
[06:57] | Uh, not really. | 呃 并不 |
[06:59] | It’s actually a lot more common than you think. | 这比你想象中的要常见许多 |
[07:00] | Yeah, like poor Wade. | 没错 比如可怜的Wade |
[07:02] | Who is Wade? | 谁是Wade |
[07:03] | Just one of my boys who happened to be at a party one night | 我的一个朋友 恰好有一天晚上参加派对 |
[07:05] | and found himself in a compromising sexual situation with two women. | 他就被两个女孩霸王硬上弓了 |
[07:08] | What? | 什么 |
[07:10] | Dude, that’s not an assault. | 兄弟 那不是受到侵害 |
[07:11] | That’s called the dream I had last night. | 那是我做梦都想发生的事情 |
[07:12] | It’s wonderful. | 那太棒了 |
[07:13] | No, man. I’m serious. | 不 伙计 我认真的 |
[07:14] | It was at the end of the night. | 那天很晚了 |
[07:15] | He was at a party, | 他在一个派对上 |
[07:16] | these two chicks are pressuring him to get down, | 那两个妞把他按倒了 |
[07:17] | and he wasn’t into it. | 他并不喜欢 |
[07:19] | But he didn’t want to say no and get called a punk, | 但他并不想拒绝 怕之后被人叫成”怂货” |
[07:21] | so he let them do mouth stuff to him. | 所以他任由她们两个给他口交 |
[07:24] | So I’m supposed to run a charity 5k for your boy | 所以我是不是应该为了你朋友参加个5公里慈善跑 |
[07:26] | that got domed up by two chicks? | 只因为他被两个妞给口了 |
[07:29] | Okay, let’s be clear. | 好 我们说清楚了 |
[07:30] | Vivek is out of his mind. We know that. | Vivek疯了 这我们知道 |
[07:31] | But, devil’s advocate, | 但是 我要杠一句 |
[07:33] | how is his homie’s scenario any different | 假如他的朋友性别转换一下 |
[07:35] | if the gender roles were reversed? | 情况会有什么区别 |
[07:36] | Because women have a huge physical disadvantage compared to guys. | 因为与男人相比 女人在体力方面有很大的劣势 |
[07:39] | Yeah, and I highly doubt that punk-ass Wade | 没错 而且我严重怀疑这个叫Wade的怂货 |
[07:42] | felt physically threatened by two girls. | 是否真的会受到两个女孩的威胁 |
[07:44] | And this kind of talk is exactly why Wade felt he had to get domed up. | 而正是这种言论导致了Wade认为自己应该被口 |
[07:47] | No, this kind of talk is why dude felt like | 不 这种言论会让男性觉得 |
[07:49] | he couldn’t say anything in the first place, | 自己一开始就没有话语权 |
[07:51] | and the fact that we’re legit | 而我们现在竟然 |
[07:52] | sitting here joking about it is super problematic. | 坐在这里拿这件事情开玩笑 这是非常不对的 |
[07:55] | Okay, fair, but how is this policy even enforceable? | 好吧 你说得对 但是这条政策怎么实施呢 |
[07:57] | I mean, who here’s actually gonna | 我是说 我们在座的人有谁会真的 |
[07:59] | stop drinking and hooking up? | 戒酒戒色吗 |
[08:01] | Well, I could see… | 嗯 我觉得 |
[08:04] | Oh, wow, okay, so the two biggest supporters of this thing | 哦 看吧 两个最大的支持者 |
[08:08] | aren’t even gonna follow it. | 甚至也不能遵守规定 |
[08:10] | You see, this is what I’m saying. | 懂了吗 这就是我想表达的 |
[08:11] | Who is this even for? | 这政策到底是为谁制定的 |
[08:12] | I’ll tell you who… | 我告诉你 |
[08:13] | the university. | 是为了学校 |
[08:14] | If something goes down, | 要是出了什么岔子 |
[08:16] | they want to be able to wash their hands of it and say, | 他们就可以洗得清清白白地说 |
[08:18] | “We had a rule.” | “我们有规定的” |
[08:19] | Absolutely, as usual, | 太对了 他们一贯如此 |
[08:20] | the administration is just covering its own ass. | 管理部门只是为了给自己擦屁股 |
[08:23] | But honestly, who cares, | 但是说实在的 谁在乎这个 |
[08:24] | because if this policy stops one incident from happening, | 只要这个政策能阻止一场类似事故的发生 |
[08:27] | I’d say it’s worth it. | 我觉得它就是有价值的 |
[08:28] | Well, dude doesn’t have to worry about that anymore. | 然而 某位兄弟不需要再为这个事情担忧了 |
[08:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:32] | Check the Shade Room. | 看八卦网站 |
[08:34] | Cash is leaving school. | Cash要离校了 |
[08:35] | Cash Mooney | 宾州加大的 篮球明星 因发生不当性行为离校 |
[08:38] | What? | 什么 |
[08:42] | Boom. How do you like your policy now, Freshman? | 爆炸 天真的新生 你现在觉得你的政策如何 |
[08:45] | Huh? | 哈 |
[08:47] | Poor little Cash. | 可怜的Cash |
[08:51] | While my crew and I were trying to get our heads around | 当我和朋友们试图理解 |
[08:54] | Cal U’s new Enthusiastic Sober Consent policy, | 宾州加大新出台的”激情清醒许可”政策时 |
[08:57] | a new problematic twist in my ex-boyfriend Cash’s story | 我前男友Cash的故事又出现了新的问题 |
[09:01] | added to the confusion. | 这使我们更加困惑了 |
[09:03] | Okay, so, it says that | 好吧 这上面说 |
[09:05] | Cash is leaving Cal U to play ball in Europe. | Cash要离开宾州加大去欧洲打球 |
[09:07] | He probably left because he wanted to. | 他可能是因为想走所以离校的 |
[09:10] | Or ’cause he looks mad Sus. | 或者因为他看起来很可疑 |
[09:13] | Like, I don’t know, he can only get girls when they’re, uh… | 我不知道怎么说 他只能在女孩 |
[09:15] | when they’re super faded. | 不清醒的时候得手 |
[09:17] | Hold on, now, okay. | 等一下 好吧 |
[09:18] | Some of us need a little alcohol to help with our game. | 至少我们中的一些人需要借助酒精才能泡妞 |
[09:21] | All right? If Cal U won’t let me drink while I hit on a girl, | 对吧 如果宾州加大在我撩妹的时候不让我喝酒 |
[09:23] | I might as well transfer. | 我还不如转学 |
[09:25] | I mean, you saw me at the party that night. | 我的意思是 看见昨晚派对时的我了吗 |
[09:27] | Hey, it’s flu season. | 嘿 现在是流感季 |
[09:29] | Have you ladies gotten your shots? | 女士们 你们拿到酒了吗 |
[09:42] | Somebody call wine-one-one? | 有人叫了酒一一吗 |
[09:46] | I could very clearly argue | 我可以明确的说 |
[09:47] | that alcohol hurts your game tremendously. | 酒精极大地影响了你的泡妞进程 |
[09:50] | Like you never use booze to help with the ladies. | 说得好像你撩妹从来不用酒精一样 |
[09:52] | Unlike you, Vivek, I don’t need help, right? | 我不像你 Vivek 我不需要酒精帮助 好吗 |
[09:55] | My game has just naturally evolved. | 我一向让她们自然地参与进来 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry I’m not evolved enough to use the “ThotFax.” | 我很抱歉我还没发展到能使用”婊子图鉴” |
[10:02] | I’m sorry. A “ThotFax”? | 抱歉 什么是”婊子图鉴” |
[10:05] | You know, um, well… | 你知道的 呃 |
[10:07] | …it’s just like, | 就像 |
[10:07] | you know, you don’t bring a car home unless you check the CarFax. | 在带一辆车回家之前你肯定会查汽车图鉴 |
[10:10] | You don’t bring a girl home unless you check the ThotFax. | 带妹子回家之前也必须查婊子图鉴 |
[10:14] | 平均恋 爱时长 | |
[10:18] | – Odd that you didn’t just call it the “GirlFax.” – Yeah. | – 很奇怪你为什么不直接叫”女生图鉴” – 没错 |
[10:21] | Look, before I even go to a party, | 听着 在我去派对之前 |
[10:22] | I’ve already got my homies giving me Intel | 我就已经在网络上拿到了兄弟们给我的 |
[10:23] | about which girls are at the party, | 哪些女孩会去派对的情报 |
[10:25] | so that way, by the time I’m at said party, | 所以 我到派对之后 |
[10:26] | I’m just Robocopping the room. | 只需要像机械战警一样搜寻房间 |
[11:04] | Hmm, interesting. | 嗯 有趣 |
[11:06] | So Michelle Obama types are your thing. | 所以你喜欢米歇尔奥巴马那个类型的 |
[11:08] | Not always. | 不总是 |
[11:09] | Now that is some sexist bullshit right there. | 现在我们身边就坐了一个性别歧视的垃圾 |
[11:12] | Girl, you know we do it, too. | 女孩 我们也这么做 |
[11:13] | It’s how you figure out who the Dirty D. Derek of the world are. | 你就是这么发现哪个男生是渣男的 |
[11:43] | Look, the point is, I don’t need alcohol, okay? | 重点在于 我不需要酒精 好吗 |
[11:46] | I rely on my ThotFax, my charisma, and, you know, | 我依靠的是我的婊子图鉴 我的魅力 还有 |
[11:49] | my turn-up moves on the dance floor. | 我在舞池里动感的舞姿 |
[11:51] | Mm! No, mnh-mnh-mnh. | 嗯 不不不 |
[11:52] | Pause, I have seen you on the dance floor, | 打住 我见过你在舞池里跳舞 |
[11:54] | and that turn up needs to be turned, like, | 你的舞姿最好被 |
[11:56] | – all the way down. – All the way. | – 彻底禁掉 – 彻底 |
[11:57] | What? | 什么 |
[12:09] | Like, legit, your moves blocked the hall to the bathroom. | 你的舞蹈堵住了去洗手间的路 |
[12:13] | Yeah, you know girls got UTIs | 是的 有些女孩得了尿路感染 |
[12:15] | ’cause they didn’t want to get, like, kicked in the face. | 完全是因为她们怕被你踢到脸 |
[12:17] | Those girls got UTIs. | 那些女孩得了尿路感染 |
[12:19] | I got Y-E-S’s. | 我得到的是”好” |
[12:20] | All right, but all those “Yes’s” You’re getting, | 好吧 但是这些对你说”好”的女孩 |
[12:22] | how do you know that they’re enthusiastic? | 你怎么知道她们是热情的呢 |
[12:24] | What? Why would a girl dance with me | 什么 如果一个女孩不想和我跳舞 |
[12:26] | if she didn’t want to dance with me? | 那她为什么要和我跳 |
[12:27] | Uh, we do a lot of things we don’t want to do | 呃 我们经常做一些我们并不想做的事情 |
[12:30] | because we’re “Supposed to be nice and polite.” | 因为我们”应该为人友善且礼貌” |
[12:34] | And, news flash, | 还有 资讯速递 |
[12:34] | it happens on the dance floor and in the bedroom. | 在舞池和卧室里也适用 |
[12:37] | No women are in my bed to be polite. Trust. | 跟我上床的女人没有一个是出于礼貌 相信我 |
[12:40] | No one is in your bed period, trust. | 没人和你上床 相信我 |
[12:44] | No, but I know lots of girls who get with a guy, | 但是我知道许多女孩和一个男的看对眼了 |
[12:49] | they start making out, and then, you know, | 他们开始亲热 然后 你知道的 |
[12:51] | things start to happen, and then, | 事情就这么开始了 然后 |
[12:53] | you know, it gets to a point | 发展到某一步 |
[12:54] | where stopping would just make it awkward or messy, | 停下只会让局面变得很尴尬或一塌糊涂 |
[12:57] | and you just go through with it. | 所以你只能顺水推舟地做了 |
[13:00] | Wait. So, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[13:01] | So you’re telling me that you’re having sex just to be polite? | 所以你的意思是 你做爱只是出于礼貌 |
[13:06] | I haven’t. | 又不是说我 |
[13:07] | What I’m saying is it does happen. | 我只是说这种事情确实存在 |
[13:09] | Like… Like, uh, when you order food at a restaurant, | 就像 你在餐厅点菜的时候 |
[13:14] | and you change your mind. | 你改了主意 |
[13:15] | No one ever wants to be that person to send it back. | 没有人会想把菜退回去吧 |
[13:18] | – Seriously? – What? | – 认真的吗 – 什么 |
[13:19] | Please, I’ve sent back plenty of food. | 拜托 我退过很多食物 |
[13:21] | And dicks. | 和屌 |
[13:21] | Guys, this literally sounds insane. | 朋友们 这听起来真的很疯狂 |
[13:24] | Men are not mind-readers. | 男人们不是读心者 |
[13:25] | If she doesn’t say anything, | 如果她什么都不说 |
[13:26] | how am I supposed to know how she’s feeling? | 我怎么能知道她心里在想什么 |
[13:28] | Eh, he does kind of have a point. | 呃 他说的有点道理 |
[13:31] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[13:32] | I will concede to his if he concedes to mine… | 如果他对我的观点让步 我也会对他的观点让步 |
[13:35] | that this policy is really important. | 我的观点是这政策真的很重要 |
[13:37] | It’s weird, though, that you support this policy so much, | 但是很奇怪啊 为何你这么支持这项政策 |
[13:40] | just ’cause on the night of the party, | 因为派对那天晚上 |
[13:41] | technically you would’ve been busted. | 按理来说你应该被抓起来 |
[13:45] | I was sober that whole night. | 我整个晚上都很清醒 |
[13:47] | Well, you might’ve been, | 好吧 你可能清醒着 |
[13:48] | but hipster dude with that bolo tie you brought home | 但你那晚带回宿舍 脖上还挂着扣式领带的文艺青年 |
[13:51] | definitely wasn’t. | 绝对不清醒 |
[13:52] | Bolo tie? | 扣式领带吗 |
[13:53] | Ooh, yeah, he was gone. | 哦对 他确实喝大了 |
[14:04] | You want to get out of here? | 你想离开这儿吗 |
[14:05] | Where’s my bolo tie? | 我的扣式领带在哪儿呢 |
[14:07] | It’s around your neck, sweetie. | 甜心 这不在你脖上挂着呢嘛 |
[14:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 咱们走 |
[14:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:15] | Oh, so bolo ties are your thing? | 哦 所以你喜欢扣式领带那个类型的 |
[14:17] | Not always. | 不总是 |
[14:18] | The point is, Ana, | 重点是 Ana |
[14:19] | even though you soberly consented, | 尽管你是清醒的 |
[14:21] | Mumford & Sons could not. | 但那个民谣小子可不是啊 |
[14:23] | So congrats | 那么 恭喜哦 |
[14:25] | on violating your beloved policy. | 成功违反你自己推崇的新规定啊 |
[14:27] | She isn’t wrong. | 她说的没错 |
[14:29] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[14:30] | Yeah, you know, you would know. | 是啊 你应该知道 |
[14:31] | You’re always in violation. | 你一直都在违反这个规定 |
[14:33] | Luca is never sober. | Luca从来就没清醒过 |
[14:35] | Facts. | 没错 |
[14:36] | Okay, but we’re in a relationship. | 但我们现在是男女朋友啊 |
[14:38] | So? | 那又如何 |
[14:39] | The policy does not care. | 规定上才不管这个呢 |
[14:40] | No, it definitely does not. | 对啊 绝对没关系 |
[14:42] | People in relationships, | 恋爱中的男女 |
[14:43] | dudes with no game, | 泡不到妹子的兄弟 |
[14:44] | girls with… bad taste, | 审美极差的 女孩 |
[14:46] | and dudes who have no self awareness on the dance floor, | 以及一进舞池 就没有自我意识的人 |
[14:49] | it screws everyone. | 这规定对每个人都一视同仁 |
[14:50] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[14:51] | I-I get that this policy has its flaws, | 我承认这个规定本身有缺陷 |
[14:53] | but if it makes people slow down and think, | 但这也使我们放慢节奏 仔细思考 |
[14:56] | that’s a good thing. | 这就是件好事呀 |
[14:57] | I mean, if we had it last week, | 我是说 要是上周就有这个规定 |
[14:58] | maybe Cash and that girl would have stopped | 也许Cash和那个女孩就能停下来 |
[15:00] | and slowed down, | 放慢节奏 |
[15:01] | and | 而且 |
[15:02] | her credibility wouldn’t be called into question | 大家也不会怀疑她说的话 |
[15:04] | and Cash would still be here. | Cash就能继续留在这儿了 |
[15:06] | Still be here? | 留在这儿 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[15:08] | So this is about dude? | 所以你说的这些都是为了他 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么 |
[15:12] | Explains why you’ve been riding for this policy so hard. | 这倒解释了 你为啥会这么卖力为这个规定说话 |
[15:15] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[15:16] | On that note, | 这么说的话 |
[15:18] | I think I’m out. | 我不聊了 |
[15:20] | Oh, dude. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Wow. | 哇 |
[15:26] | It isn’t about dude for me, | 我不是在为Cash说话 |
[15:28] | but apparently, | 但很显然 |
[15:29] | it is for him. | 他是这么觉得的 |
[15:33] | Dude, hold up! | 老哥 等等 |
[15:35] | What began as a group debate of a new policy at Cal U | 我们在学校展开一个对新规定的集体辩论 |
[15:38] | had suddenly turned into a fight for me and Luca. | 突然间就变成了我和Luca间的争吵 |
[15:40] | Why are you making this whole thing about Cash? | 你为啥要把这件事扯到Cash身上 |
[15:42] | Mm, pretty sure you’re making it about Cash. | 唔 我敢确定是你把这件事扯到Cash身上的 |
[15:45] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[15:47] | You know, we’re in there discussing the policy, | 你听到的 我们在一起讨论这个新规定 |
[15:49] | and it’s not like I’m on dude’s side. | 而不是说我在替他辩解 |
[15:51] | Really? ‘Cause the other night, | 是吗 因为那天晚上 |
[15:52] | you really seemed like you were Team Cash. | 看起来你和Cash就是一伙的 |
[15:58] | What’s up?! | 最近怎么样啊 |
[16:02] | It’s the curly-headed cup… | 这不是卷发”杯子婊”吗 |
[16:03] | Uh, they don’t call me that anymore! | 呃 别人已经不这么叫我了 |
[16:06] | So, how you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[16:09] | Good, good. | 还不错 |
[16:13] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[16:14] | That’s why you’re so pressed? | 这就是你生气的原因 |
[16:15] | Well, I wasn’t gonna talk about your little “Reunion”… | 我本来不打算提你们”重聚”的 |
[16:17] | My reunion? | “重聚” |
[16:18] | …but now you want to sit up here and defend dude, | 但你现在却坐那儿 替那个男人辩解 |
[16:20] | talk about how you wish he was still here, so… | 讲你如何希望他能继续留在这儿 所以 |
[16:22] | First of all, that’s not what I said, | 第一 那不是我的原话 |
[16:23] | and second of all, you’re being delusional | 第二 你就是在胡思乱想 |
[16:25] | because nothing happened that night. | 因为 那天晚上什么都没发生 |
[16:33] | What’s up? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[16:34] | Oh! | 哦 |
[16:35] | It’s the curly-headed cup… | 这不是卷发”杯子婊”吗 |
[16:36] | Um, actually, they don’t call me that anymore. | 呃 其实他们已经不这样叫我了 |
[16:39] | Such a lie. | 我撒谎了 |
[16:40] | Five people have called me “Cup bitch” tonight. | 今晚有五个人还在叫我”杯子婊” |
[16:43] | So, uh, how you doing? | 那 呃 最近怎么样 |
[16:45] | Good, good. | 还不错啦 |
[16:47] | Um… you look good. | 呃 你真漂亮啊 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[16:50] | I see you over there with your boy. | 我看到 你和你男朋友坐在那边 |
[16:53] | You look happy. | 看起来很开心嘛 |
[16:55] | We are. | 是啊 |
[16:56] | You deserve it. You deserve it. | 你们很般配 绝对的 |
[16:59] | Thank you. Well, it was really good to see you. | 谢谢啦 很高兴能遇到你 |
[17:02] | Yeah, same. | 我也是 |
[17:04] | So… | 那 |
[17:10] | You know what? That’s… | 那 那确实 |
[17:11] | That’s on me. | 是我错了 |
[17:12] | Yeah. You know what? It is. | 是啊 这就是你的错 |
[17:14] | Zoey, I’m sorry. | Zoey 对不起 |
[17:15] | All right, well, | 好 好了 |
[17:15] | why don’t you consider talking to me next time | 你以后能不能直接和我明说 |
[17:17] | rather than treating me like I’d ever be disloyal? | 而不是把我看成那种花心的人 |
[17:20] | You can go somewhere with that. | 少跟我来这套 |
[17:31] | Oh, honey. | 哦 姐妹 |
[17:33] | Watching “Rizzoli and Isles” | 就算看<妙女神探> |
[17:34] | is not gonna make you feel any better. | 也不能让你心里好受些 |
[17:37] | It really isn’t. | 可不是呢嘛 |
[17:39] | Look, you and Luca are gonna be fine. | 听着 你和Luca之间不会有事的 |
[17:40] | Everybody knows that you don’t care is Cash is leaving. | 大伙儿都明白 你一点都不在乎Cash离校的事 |
[17:43] | That’s not what I’m upset about. | 我不是因为这个难过 |
[17:44] | It’s this whole | 是因为整个 |
[17:46] | “Enthusiastic Sober Consent” Thing. | 有关”激情清醒许可”的事 |
[17:48] | Like, | 就好比 |
[17:49] | on the surface, Luca thought | 表面上看 Luca觉得 |
[17:52] | that he saw me and Cash doing something wrong, | 他觉得我和Cash在做什么不光明的勾当 |
[17:54] | and when we dug in deeper, | 但当他了解到事情的原委 |
[17:55] | he understood that it was a harmless situation. | 他就明白了 这其实没什么大不了的 |
[17:59] | And it just feels like the policy is kind of the same. | 这感觉和我们谈的新规定是一回事 |
[18:02] | Like, on the surface, it’s super simple. | 表面上看起来简单 |
[18:04] | It’s here to protect us, | 它是用来保护我们的 |
[18:05] | which is such a no-brainer. | 很好理解 |
[18:07] | But when you dig in deeper, you understand that it… | 但当你进一步的思考 你就会明白 |
[18:10] | it has its flaws, | 它也有缺陷 |
[18:11] | and I-I-I don’t know. | 我 我 我也不知道 |
[18:12] | Like, maybe you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[18:14] | Maybe we don’t need this whole thing. | 或许我们根本不需要这些 |
[18:16] | Yeah, or maybe I’m not. | 嗯 或许我也是错的 |
[18:17] | She’s definitely not. | 她绝对是错的 |
[18:18] | No, look, do I want people to feel safe? | 听着 要问我是否想让人们有安全感 |
[18:20] | Of course I do. | 我当然想啊 |
[18:20] | I just… I worry that the policy’s too black and white. | 我只是 担心这个规定太绝对了 |
[18:23] | Okay, yeah, fine. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | I-It doesn’t solve everything, | 这虽然不能解决所有问题 |
[18:26] | but look. | 但 你们看啊 |
[18:27] | It’s making us talk and think about stuff. | 这让我们学会交流和思考 |
[18:30] | Really uncomfortable stuff, | 都是些让人觉得不自在的事 |
[18:32] | and my worry is, like, | 我担心的是 |
[18:34] | what is just talk actually going to change? | 本来只是话题而已 没想到真的要改革 |
[18:37] | Okay, well, hopefully | 好吧 好事是 |
[18:38] | it makes us more aware | 这让我们更有自我保护意识 |
[18:40] | so that we can protect ourselves. | 我们才能保护自己 |
[18:42] | And, you know, at the very least, | 而且 至少吧 |
[18:44] | be 100% accountable with each other. | 让我们对彼此百分百负责 |
[18:47] | Yeah, true. | 对 没错 |
[18:51] | Don’t worry, she’ll get it. | 没关系 我去开门 |
[18:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:02] | Just wondering, uh, | 只是在想 呃 |
[19:03] | if I could make things up to you. | 我能不能弥补一下你 |
[19:05] | Maybe split these bottles of extremely, | 或许一起来几瓶 |
[19:09] | extremely non-alcoholic Mexican sodas? | 绝对零酒精的墨西哥汽水 |
[19:15] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[19:17] | May you come in. | 应该说 请问我能进来吗 |
[19:19] | Wh… Why is she like that? | 她 为什么要那样说话 |
[19:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不明白 |
[19:25] | look. | 听着 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:28] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[19:28] | I should’ve trusted you enough to talk to you about it. | 我应该更相信你 和你好好的沟通 |
[19:34] | May I come in? | 请问我能进来吗 |
[19:36] | Sure. | 进来吧 |
[19:38] | I’m gonna need you to say that | 我希望你能回答的 |
[19:39] | with a little more enthusiasm. | 更积极一点点 |
[19:48] | I can’t do this without alcohol. | 没有酒 我简直做不到啊 |
[19:50] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[19:50] | You got this, okay? | 你能做到的 好吗 |
[19:51] | You’re just in your head. | 你只是没跳出固定的思维模式 |
[19:52] | We both can do this. | 我俩都行的 |
[19:53] | No booze for you, | 你不喝酒 |
[19:55] | no dancing for me. | 我也不跳舞了 |
[19:56] | We don’t even need it. We fi… | 我们不需要那些 我们找 |
[19:57] | Oh, this is my jam. | 啊 我的最爱 |
[19:58] | No, no. You said we got this. | 别啊 别啊 你说过我们能行的 |
[20:00] | I don’t got a damn thing. | 我管不了那么多了 |
[20:05] | Yeah, me neither. | 啊 我也不管了 |
[20:09] | Hey! What… | 嘿 怎么 |
[20:10] | Hey, you ladies want some shots? | 嘿 想来喝几杯吗 |