时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You may not know who any of these people are, | 这些人你可能一个都不认识 |
[00:09] | but you definitely know the people they’ve styled. | 但他们做的这些造型 你一定能认出是谁 |
[00:14] | These stylists use their visions | 这些造型师用他们的审美视野 |
[00:16] | to help shape and push the culture through fashion. | 来影响和推动流行风尚 |
[00:19] | Now, some people might think what they do is easy… | 有些人可能觉得他们的工作很容易 |
[00:25] | I mean, how hard is it to put designer clothes on beautiful people, right? | 让俊男靓女们穿上设计师时装又会有多难 |
[00:32] | Well, style may be eternal, but taste is subjective, | 款式可能恒久不变 但品味是主观的 |
[00:36] | and it can be harder than you think… | 而且真的会比你想象的要难 |
[00:45] | Especially because the Internet never forgets. | 尤其是因为互联网永不遗忘 |
[00:53] | So, why did I decide to focus on styling instead of actual design? | 所以 为什么我从时装设计转向造型设计了呢 |
[00:56] | Oh, probably because the First Lady of America basically wrote to me personally | 哦 可能是因为美国第一夫人私下给我写了句话 |
[01:00] | and told me that I am, quote, “The future of fashion.” | 说我是”时尚界的未来” |
[01:03] | “Zoey, fantastic work. Best, Michelle.” | “Zoey 干的漂亮 你的朋友米歇尔祝好 “ |
[01:08] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[01:10] | I’m reading in between the lines. | 我从字里行间读出这层意思 |
[01:12] | So, once I realized styling was my thing, | 所以 既然意识自己擅长造型设计 |
[01:15] | there was no way I was gonna waste another second. | 我干嘛还要再浪费时间 |
[01:17] | Time to start building my portfolio. | 是时候筹备我的作品集了 |
[01:25] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 大家好 |
[01:25] | The Zoey Johnson Styling Experience | Zoey Johnson造型设计体验店 |
[01:27] | is officially open for business. | 正式开始营业了 |
[01:29] | So swipe up. Link in bio. | 上滑屏幕看简介 |
[01:30] | And tag a friend you think would enjoy. | 点名一个你觉得会喜欢的好友吧 |
[01:34] | Now let the experience begin. | 现在开始这场体验吧 |
[02:12] | So, the first week of the Zoey Johnson Styling Experience | Zoey Johnson造型设计体验店的第一周 |
[02:16] | wasn’t exactly what I imagined. | 跟我想象中不太一样 |
[02:18] | In fact, things were so bleak, I got removed from Yelp | 实际上 情况不太乐观 我的店在Yelp被下架了 |
[02:22] | for posting too many fake reviews. | 因为上传了太多假评论 |
[02:25] | But things took a turn | 但是情况有了转机 |
[02:26] | when the twins decided I could help rebrand them | 因为双胞胎决定让我帮她们重塑形象 |
[02:28] | from “All-American” Girls…to something more sophisticated | 从”美国大妞”变得更精致一点 |
[02:33] | in hopes of getting followers and money | 这样就能有更多的粉丝和打赏 |
[02:34] | to push products on the ‘Gram. | 可以用来在instagram上推广产品了 |
[02:36] | And so far, we were on our way. | 目前为止 我们已经就绪 |
[02:39] | Oh! | 哦 |
[02:40] | Guys, this is such a moment. | 姐妹们 这一刻太激动人心了 |
[02:42] | You don’t even know. | 你们不知道我有多激动 |
[02:43] | Cool. But why does this “Moment” | 很好 但是为啥”这一刻” |
[02:45] | have us looking like 40-year-old white women | 让我们看起来像是 在没有黑人出演的 |
[02:47] | in those black-and-white movies with no black people in them? | 黑白电影里的40岁白人女性 |
[02:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[02:52] | This is very excellent, very vintage knock-off couture. | 这是多么精美 手工定制的复刻古着 |
[02:56] | Wait, so dead people wore this? Oh, my God. | 等等 所以这衣服死人穿过吗 天呐 |
[03:00] | We really appreciate you trying to have a vision for our rebrand, | 感谢你试图构想我们的新形象 |
[03:03] | but we’re trying to get to that Chastity Decas Cal U banner level, you know? | 但我们想要的是Chastity Decas那种宾州加大校花级别的 |
[03:09] | This is easily a 10K-a-month feed. | 接这种广告一个月轻松上万 |
[03:13] | Chastity Decas Chastity Decas? | |
[03:14] | But y’all are just so much… better than that. | 但是你们真的 比她好多了 |
[03:17] | Oh, no, no, no. I know I’m not better | 不不不 我知道我比不过 |
[03:19] | than her 500,000 followers and athletic sponsorships. | 她的五十万粉丝和体育赞助商 |
[03:23] | Same. And you don’t see her | 我也是 而且你也不会看到 |
[03:24] | wearing haunted shit that some ghost bitch wore. | 她穿一些死婊子穿过的闹鬼衣服 |
[03:26] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[03:27] | All right. They do not understand what “Vintage” Means. | 好吧 她们不太清楚什么是”古着” |
[03:30] | We’ve had this ghost conversation three times. | 这种闹鬼的话题我们已经讨论三次了 |
[03:33] | I’m trying to rebrand you as fashionable, classy athletes. | 我想要把你们重新包装成时尚优雅的运动员 |
[03:37] | And think about it… our last post got 200 new followers, so… | 而且想一下 咱们上一条推文涨了200粉 所以 |
[03:45] | This post of Chastity dry-humping a basketball | Chastity这条”欲球不满”的推文 |
[03:47] | got her 5,000 likes. | 有5000赞 |
[03:49] | We want dry-humping numbers! | 我们想要这样的数据 |
[03:51] | Y’all talking about Chastity Decas? | 你们在说Chastity Decas吗 |
[03:52] | Uh… Uh… | 呃 呃 |
[03:53] | Damn, she’s fire. | 她火的不得了 |
[03:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:55] | Not helping. | 别帮倒忙啊 |
[03:57] | And unfollow her! | 赶紧取关她 |
[03:59] | Ceviche? Really? | 橘汁腌海鲜 真的吗 |
[04:04] | You know, scientists say that | 科学家说所有生物中 |
[04:05] | shrimps have the most feelings of any living thing. | 虾有最丰富的感官 |
[04:08] | Mm. Hey, um, hot tip for ya… | 嗯 呃 温馨提示 |
[04:11] | if you’re gonna be, like, the non-rent-paying fourth roommate, | 如果你要做 不付房租的四号室友 |
[04:14] | maybe keep your vegan judgment to yourself. | 就别以你的素食标准要求别人了吧 |
[04:16] | Harsh, harsh. | 话有点扎心 |
[04:18] | But I understand that’s just the mercury talking from all that raw fish. | 但我明白这些话只是你吃过多生鱼片后的汞中毒发言 |
[04:21] | – Mm. – Not you. | – 嗯 – 不是你的本意 |
[04:22] | Thank you. Appreciate that, Luca. | 我谢谢你啊 Luca |
[04:24] | Bon appetit, chief. | 祝你好胃口 大厨 |
[04:26] | Posts like these just don’t feel like you guys. | 像这种照片根本就不是你们的范儿 |
[04:29] | Look, being a nationally ranked athlete | 只是国家级运动员的话 |
[04:31] | isn’t enough to get paid. | 是没法变现套钱的 |
[04:33] | But being IG famous will help us | 但如果成为IG网红 就有助于我们 |
[04:34] | get those endorsements we need. | 得到我们需要的代言合同 |
[04:36] | Gonzalez双胞胎姐妹 Dylan和Dakota,美国篮球运动员、歌手,在ins有超过1百万粉丝 Michelle Jenneke 澳大利亚跨栏选手、模特 | |
[04:36] | Yeah. I mean, the Gonzalez twins, Michelle Jenneke… | 没错 就像Gonzalez家的双胞胎还有Michelle Jenneke |
[04:39] | sure, they’re all great athletes, | 没错 她们是很棒的运动员 |
[04:40] | but looking good is what got them to that next level. | 但好看的皮囊让他们更上层楼 |
[04:42] | Those girls are making hella bank. | 这几个姑娘赚的钱海了去了 |
[04:44] | Just seems so… basic. | 可是有点太 基础了 |
[04:46] | And I’m here trying to make art. | 而我是想创造艺术 |
[04:48] | You know what isn’t basic? Making money. | 那你知道什么不基础吗 创造金钱 |
[04:50] | We have a four-year window as Cal U athletes, | 我们宾州加大运动员的身份期限只有四年 |
[04:52] | so it’s now or never. | 再不抓住机会就晚了 |
[04:55] | Sorry, girl. But maybe you’re just not the stylist for us. | 抱歉 姐妹 可能你不太适合做我们的造型师 |
[04:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:02] | Um, are they firing me? | 呃 他们是要炒我鱿鱼吗 |
[05:04] | Could the Zoey Johnson Styling Experience | Zoey Johnson造型设计体验店 |
[05:06] | be over before it began? | 在开张之前就要倒闭了吗 |
[05:08] | How could Michelle Obama have been so wrong? | 米歇尔 奥巴马怎么会看错人呢 |
[05:10] | Um, hold on. | 呃 等一下 |
[05:13] | could you guys give me one more shot? | 你们能再给我一次机会吗 |
[05:17] | So, no more ghost clothes? | 所以再也不穿死人衣服咯 |
[05:20] | No more ghost clothes. Done. | 再也不穿了 确定 |
[05:22] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[05:31] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[06:06] | What’s up, bitches? | 干啥呢 婊贝们 |
[06:09] | Nothing’s up. Noth… The elevator is going up. | 没什么 没 电梯正在上行 |
[06:11] | – That’s about it. – Yeah. | – 就这样 – 是啊 |
[06:15] | Although the new direction isn’t exactly | 虽然新风格不太符合 |
[06:17] | what I envisioned for Jazz and Sky, | 之前我对Jazz和Sky的规划 |
[06:19] | I delivered. | 但还是搞定了 |
[06:21] | Now… is it something I’m putting in my portfolio? | 但是呢 我会把这些放进我的作品集吗 |
[06:25] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[06:26] | But I pivoted, leaned into my clients’ vision, | 但是我变通了一下 紧贴客户需求 |
[06:29] | made them happy, saved my first job, so… | 让她们满意 保住我的首单工作 所以 |
[06:33] | Basically, killing the game. | 总得来说 局势一片大好 |
[06:35] | – Zoey, props! – Oh, hey. | – Zoey 厉害了 – 哦 嗨 |
[06:37] | You have the twins looking fire in that new photo. | 你拍的双胞胎的新照片太火辣了 |
[06:39] | – It’s trending hard. – It’s trending? | – 传的可火了 – 火了吗 |
[06:41] | LADbible 英国资讯网站 Egotastic 明星绯闻八卦网站 Barstool Sports 体育、娱乐博客 | |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah. It’s being reposted by LADbible, Egotastic, Barstool Sports… | 是的 LADbible跟Egotastic还有Barstool Sports都转发了 |
[06:44] | I don’t know what any of those sites are, | 这些网站我一个都不知道 |
[06:46] | but trending is good! | 但火了终归是好事 |
[06:48] | Oh, yeah. So, these are the sites I hit | 是啊 这些网站啊 |
[06:49] | when I want to look at porn but I’m in a public place | 我在公共场合想看黄片但没法看的时候 |
[06:51] | and I can’t look at real porn, you know? | 就会浏览这些网站 知道了吧 |
[06:53] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[07:06] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[07:14] | Zoey, where did you think this whole rebrand thing was going | Zoey 你当时是怎么规划形象重塑方向的呢 |
[07:19] | when you had them posing like they were fused at the, uh… | 毕竟你让她俩姿势摆的像是 呃 |
[07:22] | – you know. – Hoo-haa. | – 你懂的 – 欲火焚身 |
[07:24] | Well, I thought I was gonna be doing something provocative | 这个么 我当时是想拍点性感火辣风 |
[07:27] | and, uh… European. | 还有 呃 欧洲派一点 |
[07:30] | Not something that would compel Morphman88 to admit | 而不是想引发Morphman88评论 |
[07:34] | that “The Forster twins got him on an all-ass diet.” | “Forster双胞胎让他享受了一次肉体盛宴” |
[07:37] | – Mm. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – 是啊 |
[07:38] | Morphman had a lot to say… | Morphman可是骚话连篇 |
[07:40] | – He really did. – Look, y’all are trippin’. | – 骚话真的多 – 等等 你们都想错了 |
[07:42] | This is exactly what we wanted. | 这个正是我们想要的 |
[07:44] | Look, Sky and I got 2,000 followers in the last three hours. | Sky跟我在刚过去的三个小时涨了2000粉 |
[07:48] | Yeah, for selling smut. | 是啊 通过卖肉 |
[07:50] | It’s not smut, grandma. It’s sexy. | 才不是 奶奶 那叫性感 |
[07:52] | Sky and Jazz are taking control over their own image… | Sky和Jazz主宰着自己的形象 |
[07:55] | – Yes. – …and making it work for them. | – 没错 – 并且借此为自己谋利 |
[07:57] | I think it’s empowering. | 我认为这是女性力量的体现 |
[07:58] | Yes, and I feel very empowered. | 没错 我感觉自己充满了力量 |
[08:00] | For our next post, Copper Calves reached out to us, | Copper Calves压缩袜联系了我们 |
[08:03] | and they want us to model in their compression socks. | 希望我们下一张照片穿他们的压缩袜 |
[08:06] | ·更加紧致 ·提高表现 ·促进循环 ·稳固肌肉 | |
[08:08] | – And only socks? – Oh, God. | – 只穿袜子吗 – 噢 天呐 |
[08:11] | Okay, I just have no clue how going from | 好吧 我真的不知道 |
[08:12] | vintage knock-off couture to Copper Calves | 是怎么从复刻古着订制时装变成Copper Calves的 |
[08:14] | isn’t a total downgrade. | 这难道不是一次彻头彻尾的降级吗 |
[08:16] | Because the Copper Calves people know that | 因为Copper Calves的工作人员知道 |
[08:18] | their target customers are sitting | 他们的目标客户 |
[08:20] | in their mother’s basements, spending the day… you know. | 正坐在他们妈妈的地下室里 整天无所事事地 你懂的 |
[08:24] | – Jerking it. – Whatever. | – 撸管 – 或许吧 |
[08:26] | I don’t care what they’re doing, | 我不管他们做什么 |
[08:27] | as long as we’re getting looks. | 只要我们受到关注就行 |
[08:29] | Check Instagram: Everybody is doing it… | 看看Instagram 所有人都在这么做 |
[08:31] | No, I don’t care if everybody’s doing it. | 不 我才不管是不是所有人都这么做 |
[08:33] | Bro, this is my girl. You understand that? | 哥们 这是我的女朋友 你懂吗 |
[08:36] | – Uh-huh. – Okay. | – 哦哦 – 嗯 |
[08:37] | Why is she not answering? | 为什么她不接电话 |
[08:38] | Dude, would you relax? She’s probably just busy… | 哥们 你能放松点吗 她可能只是在忙 |
[08:41] | having sex with other people. | 忙着和别人做爱 |
[08:43] | Oh, that shit’s funny? | 噢 这他妈好笑吗 |
[08:44] | I mean, it’s pretty funny, yeah. | 是啊 我觉得很好笑 |
[08:46] | Yo-yo, she is Barstool Sports'”Smokeshow of the Day,” | 她可是Barstool Sports评选出的”今日辣妹” |
[08:48] | And you’re dating her. | 而你又是她男朋友 |
[08:49] | And I’m constantly spotted with her. | 而我也时不时也在她身边露露脸 |
[08:51] | Let’s just, you know, all take the win. | 你懂的 我们双赢 |
[08:52] | In what world is this a “Win,” Vivek? | 谁会把这种事情看作”双赢”啊 Vivek |
[08:54] | His girl is out there. | 他的女朋友已经豁出去了 |
[08:55] | From the sounds of it, she’s not coming back. Hmm. | 听起来 她也不打算回来了 |
[08:57] | No, I’m about to go find her and make her take this trash down. | 我要去找她 把照片撤下来 |
[09:00] | No, Bro, think about it, all right? | 哥们 考虑一下 行吗 |
[09:01] | Jazz is an independent, progressive girl. | Jazz是一个独立 进取的女孩 |
[09:03] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那又有什么联系 |
[09:05] | W-Well, Kanye would never tell Kim to delete her nudes, all right? | 好吧 Kanye不会叫Kim删掉她的裸照 对吧 |
[09:08] | O-Offset would never have told Cardi B to cover up the side boob. | Offset也不会叫Cardi B遮住她的侧乳 |
[09:11] | Yo, but those dudes already knew what they were getting into. | 是 但是那些哥们一开始就知道他们在和谁交往 |
[09:14] | Why am I even talking to you about this? | 我干嘛要和你讨论这个 |
[09:15] | Doug, buddy! Man, listen. | Doug 兄弟 听着 |
[09:17] | Just hear me out. One more thing. | 听我说 还有件事 |
[09:19] | Can you tell Jazz I said hi? | 能替我跟Jazz打个招呼吗 |
[09:22] | Please? | 行吗 |
[09:24] | – I’m boss. – Thank you! | – 我也很强的好吗 – 谢啦 |
[09:27] | Peaches. Little eggplants. | 桃子 茄子 |
[09:30] | The drooling faces. | 流口水的表情 |
[09:31] | The dregs of the Internet are in your comments, | 网络渣滓都在你们的评论区 |
[09:33] | and they just wandered through the forest into mine. | 然后他们就顺着双胞胎们找到了我 |
[09:35] | See? You style a thirst-trap picture, that’s what you get. | 看到了吧 这就是你设计出一个卖肉造型的后果 |
[09:39] | Oh. Doug keeps blowing me up. | 噢 Doug一直在电话轰炸我 |
[09:41] | I’m-a catch you guys later, okay? | 我们一会再见 好吗 |
[09:43] | – Okay. – Later. | – 好 – 一会见 |
[09:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜拜 – 拜拜 |
[09:46] | Sky, are you cool with all this? | Sky 你还受得了吗 |
[09:48] | Am I happy that Smokepurpp is DM’ing me | 你是指Smokepurpp私信我 |
[09:51] | saying that he wants to do weird stuff to my feet? | 说他对我的脚想入非非 我会高兴吗 |
[09:53] | No. Will I do anything for my sister? | 不会 但我会为我的姐姐付出一切吗 |
[09:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:59] | And I’ll do anything for my friends. | 我也会为我的朋友付出一切 |
[10:00] | But the Internet is forever, | 但互联网有记忆 |
[10:02] | and I just wish I could take my name off of this mess. | 所以我只希望我的名字从这堆烂事中消失 |
[10:06] | W-Why are you so proud of this? | 为什么你这么得意 |
[10:08] | You’ve given away all the mystery. | 你放弃了你的神秘感 |
[10:09] | Please! I’m not naked. | 拜托 我又没有全裸 |
[10:11] | It’s the same thing as being in a bathing suit. | 这和泳衣照没区别啊 |
[10:12] | Okay, but even if you was making this same face fully clothed, | 好吧 但你那幅表情 即使你裹得严严实实 |
[10:16] | I’d still have a problem with how thirsty you look. | 你那副饥渴的表情也让我受不了 |
[10:19] | Like, you don’t see the disrespect to the both of us? | 你没看到大家对我俩有多无礼吗 |
[10:21] | Hold up. You’re liking thirsty booty pics from random chicks every day. | 等等 你每天都在给不同小妞儿屁股的照片点赞 |
[10:26] | How is that not disrespectful? | 那就不算无礼了吗 |
[10:27] | It’s different. | 那不一样 |
[10:29] | They just pictures. That’s not real to me. | 那些只是照片 对我而言 她们是假的 |
[10:31] | Exactly. So are mine. | 的确 我的照片也是假的 |
[10:32] | Just pics. Not real. | 仅仅是照片而已 不是真实的 |
[10:34] | Us… we’re what’s real. | 我们 我们才是真实的 |
[10:36] | Baby, please listen to me. | 宝贝 请听我说 |
[10:37] | No. Look, all I know is, | 不 听着 我知道的是 |
[10:39] | is when I met you, you was low-key. | 我遇见你的时候 你很低调 |
[10:41] | You was cool. | 你当时很酷 |
[10:43] | I-I’m not used to all of this stuff. | 我 我对这些事情还不习惯 |
[10:45] | You know, I don’t like dudes looking at my girl this way. | 你知道的 我讨厌那些男的用那种眼神看着我的女朋友 |
[10:49] | That’s not what I signed up for. | 那不是最初我选择你的原因 |
[10:51] | Look, I’m only doing this | 听着 我这样做 |
[10:52] | so that Sky and I can have better opportunities. That’s it. | 只是为了我和Sky能有更好的机会 仅此而已 |
[10:56] | I’m not checking for any of these dudes or their comments | 除了能付我薪水的排名前三的品牌以外 |
[10:59] | unless it comes from a top-three brand that can pay me. | 我不会搭理任何留言的男人 或是回复他们 |
[11:02] | That’s it, okay? | 就是这样 好吗 |
[11:03] | Just trust. | 相信我 |
[11:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | Ooh. Thank you, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:20] | I tried to broker the peace, | 我想要促成和平 |
[11:21] | so I convinced everyone to ignore | 所以我说服大家 |
[11:23] | the outside world for a little while. | 尽量忽视一会外界 |
[11:26] | I know I needed a break from watching | 我的专业声誉正土崩瓦解 |
[11:27] | my professional reputation crumble in real time. | 我知道 我需要暂时不去注意这件事 |
[11:30] | Hello, my brethren. | 嗨 兄弟们 |
[11:32] | – Here. – Oh, here, here. | – 这儿 – 噢 这儿 这儿 |
[11:58] | Okay, that sounds fun, but we have to stop. | 好吧 这听起来很有趣 但我们不能再这样下去了 |
[12:00] | Do you really wanna stop? | 你真的不想继续了 |
[12:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:18] | – Okay, little mama. All right. – Girl! | – 好啊 小美女 好吧 – 小妞儿 |
[12:20] | Twins have entered the building. | 那对双胞胎进来了 |
[12:21] | – Ooh! – There they go. There they go. | – 噢 – 她们去那边了 她们去那边了 |
[12:23] | – Oh. – Ooh, I want some of that. | – 噢 – 噢 我想要点那个 |
[12:24] | Hey. Crazy day, huh? | 嘿 真是不寻常的一天 是吧 |
[12:26] | Please don’t talk to me. | 请别和我说话 |
[12:28] | Cool. Yeah, cool. | 好吧 嗯 好吧 |
[12:32] | Hey, Luca, are you still a vegan? | 嘿 Luca 你还在坚持吃素食吗 |
[12:33] | Are you vegan, Luca? Luca, are you still vegan? | 你吃素吗 Luca 你还在吃素吗 |
[12:36] | I can’t remember. It’s so good. | 我记不清了 这个真的不错 |
[12:38] | – Are you still… – Bro. Those wings are made | – 你还吃 – 兄弟 这些鸡翅 |
[12:39] | from genetically modified chickens with no heads, | 来自没有头的基因改造鸡 |
[12:42] | – two hearts, and no parents. – Mm. | – 它们有两颗心脏 而且没有爹妈 – 嗯 |
[12:44] | – I’m offended. – Yeah. | – 我感到被冒犯 – 是诶 |
[12:46] | But these modified chicken orphans are, like, so delicious. | 但这些基因改造孤儿鸡真的 真的很美味 |
[12:51] | It smells so good, right? | 闻起来真香 对吧 |
[12:52] | Hey, sorry to bother you. | 嗨 打扰一下 |
[12:54] | I was just wondering if I could take a picture with you guys. | 我可以和你们合张影吗 |
[12:55] | – Nah, bro. – I’m cool. | – 不行 哥们 – 我可以 |
[12:57] | – Oh, come on. – It’ll make him go away faster. | – 噢 来吧 – 这样会让他快点离开 |
[12:59] | For what? | 什么 |
[13:00] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[13:08] | – Yo, what the hell?! – What are you doing, man? | – 嘿 这他妈是干什么 – 兄弟 你干什么呢 |
[13:11] | – Oh! – Oh, my… | – 噢 – 哦 天 |
[13:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦我的天呐 |
[13:18] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 朋友们 |
[13:19] | Looking to reinvent your look | 想要重塑你的容貌 |
[13:21] | or possibly implode your personal relationships? | 或者瓦解你的人际关系吗 |
[13:25] | Well, why don’t you hire the Zoey Johnson Styling Experience? | 为什么不试试Zoey Johnson造型设计体验店呢 |
[13:34] | So, what was intended to be a stress-free night | 这本应是一个释放压力的夜晚 |
[13:37] | was anything but. | 最终却事与愿违 |
[13:38] | Asses were grabbed, punches were thrown, | 拳打脚踢 乱作一团 |
[13:41] | and everybody left feeling worse than ever. | 大家的情绪跌落谷底 |
[13:44] | Especially Jazz and Doug. | 尤其是Jazz和Doug |
[13:45] | I don’t need no ice. | 我一块冰也不要 |
[13:47] | So then tell me what you want me to do. | 那就告诉我你想让我做什么 |
[13:49] | Oh, now you want my opinion? | 现在你又想听我的意见了吗 |
[13:51] | This whole thing went down because of you. | 事情闹成这样都是因为你 |
[13:53] | Me? I didn’t grab my own ass. | 因为我吗 我可没有抓自己的屁股 |
[13:55] | Yeah, but you put it out there, | 是 但你把屁股撅到了公众面前 |
[13:56] | and now I’m the one that has to defend it | 而我还得捍卫你的清白 |
[13:58] | -Right? -This isn’t about you. | -好吗 – 重点又不在你 |
[13:59] | – Uh-huh. – This is about what’s best for me and my sister. | – 是吗 – 这是为了我和妹妹的前途着想 |
[14:01] | Okay, but it’s not best for us. | 好吧 但你没有为我们考虑 |
[14:05] | What do you want to do, Doug? | 你想怎么样 Doug |
[14:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:09] | I’m-a take some time to think about it. | 我得好好考虑一下 |
[14:16] | Uh-oh. | 呃哦 |
[14:18] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[14:20] | I just feel like this is all my fault. | 我感觉这都是我的错 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I get that. | 是啊 我懂你意思 |
[14:26] | You do realize it’s a figure of speech, right? | 你知道我就是夸张了一下吧 |
[14:30] | Look, when I was working on | 听着 我在设计 |
[14:32] | my Michelle Obama showcase, | 给米歇尔 奥巴马的展示作品时 |
[14:33] | my work was cool, but you finessed it. | 我做得不错 但你令它出彩 |
[14:36] | Yeah, but all I did was add a few things. | 但我只是加了一些东西而已 |
[14:39] | And it was fire, ’cause it was you. | 成品很炫 因为那是真正的你 |
[14:41] | This Jazz and Sky stuff, you’re not feeling it | 给Jazz和Sky设计的造型 你没有感觉 |
[14:43] | ’cause it’s not you. | 因为那不是真正的你 |
[14:46] | And if you’re gonna put your name on something, | 假如你要在什么东西上署名 |
[14:48] | it should always be something you’re feeling. | 那个东西必须是你发自真心的 |
[14:52] | Right. | 说得对 |
[14:53] | Well, this can’t be the way my first gig ends. | 我的第一单生意不能就这么黄了吧 |
[14:58] | So don’t let it. | 那就别让它黄 |
[15:07] | Yo, where you been? Did you not see Zoey’s text? | 你跑哪去了 你没看到Zoey的消息吗 |
[15:10] | She wants to talk about ideas for our next post. | 她想谈谈我们下一次照片的想法 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I saw. | 我看到了 |
[15:14] | Okay, so let’s go. | 太好了 那出发吧 |
[15:15] | I was really thinking we could do, like | 我觉着给Copper Calves代言的时候 |
[15:17] | – the body paint with the Copper Calves. – Jazz. Jazz, | – 我们可以在身上涂彩绘 – Jazz Jazz |
[15:19] | I gotta be real with you. | 我想跟你说实话 |
[15:22] | I’m not feeling this, like, at all. | 我觉得这不对 完全不对 |
[15:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:26] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[15:28] | you know, last night was a lot. | 你知道吧 昨晚太过火了 |
[15:31] | From the fight to those thirsty dudes staring at us, | 有人打架 还有那些色狼盯着我们看 |
[15:35] | and… you’ve heard Dad’s voicemails. | 而且 你也听到老爸的电话留言了 |
[15:38] | Yeah. But think about it. | 那又怎样 你这样想 |
[15:40] | It’ll all be worth it when we land a real endorsement deal. | 要是我们能接下可靠的代言一切都值了 |
[15:43] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[15:45] | If being a Insta-thot is what we need to do | 如果我们得当Instagram网红婊 |
[15:47] | in order to make money, I’m not down for that. | 来赚钱的话 我可不愿干 |
[15:50] | But we had a plan. | 但我们制定了计划 |
[15:51] | This was never the plan. | 这从来都不在计划之内 |
[15:56] | So you’re just gonna bail on me now? | 所以你就准备丢下我是吗 |
[15:57] | – No. – You’re really gonna do that? | – 不是 – 你真的想好了 |
[15:58] | I just wanna work hard and run track. | 我只是想努力奋斗 坚持跑步 |
[16:01] | – That’s it. – Okay. | – 仅此而已 – 行 |
[16:03] | – I’m out. – Cool. | – 我要退出 – 随你 |
[16:05] | – Please… – I got you. | – 别这样 – 我懂你意思了 |
[16:06] | Nope, that’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[16:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[16:16] | Um, Sky isn’t gonna be joining us. | Sky不会过来了 |
[16:19] | It’s just gonna be me | 从现在开始 |
[16:20] | doing the photo shoots from now on, okay? | 只拍摄我的照片了 可以吗 |
[16:22] | – Is everything okay? – No. | – 一切还好吗 – 不好 |
[16:25] | It’s not. But, um, whatever. | 并不好 但 无所谓 |
[16:27] | It’s fine. Let’s just do this. | 没事 快开工吧 |
[16:28] | No, come on. Talk to me. | 别这样 跟我聊聊 |
[16:30] | You always listen to me complain. | 以前总是你听我抱怨 |
[16:35] | Honestly, I’m just tired of trying to defend | 说实话 我真的厌倦了 |
[16:39] | my choices about my body to other people. | 跟别人辩解我如何处置自己的身体 |
[16:42] | And you shouldn’t have to. | 你本来就不必 |
[16:45] | So then why is everybody coming at me? | 那么为什么我成了众矢之的 |
[16:47] | You know what? Look, I’ve actually been | 你知道吗 我最近其实 |
[16:49] | thinking a lot about your rebrand, | 一直在想怎么重塑你的形象 |
[16:51] | and what Nomi was saying about empowerment | 还有Nomi说到的掌控感 |
[16:53] | and owning your sexuality. | 以及自由展现你的性征 |
[16:55] | And, sure, I 100% agree, | 当然 我百分百赞同 |
[16:57] | but I do feel like we went about it the wrong way. | 只是我觉得我们采用了错误的方式 |
[17:00] | – The wrong way? – Yeah. | – 错误的方式 – 是的 |
[17:02] | See? Everybody’s with this modern-feminism bullshit, | 你看 所有人口口声声说着现代女权主义 |
[17:07] | and how “Women have control over our bodies,” | 和什么”女性有权掌控自己的身体” |
[17:09] | but, like, forever, everyone’s had control over my body, | 但 从来就是所有人都在控制我的身体 |
[17:12] | from what time I wake up | 从我在何时醒来 |
[17:13] | to how long I work out to what I eat. | 到我该锻炼多久 再到我吃什么 |
[17:16] | And now, for the first time, I’m taking control for myself, | 而现在 我第一次取得了控制权 |
[17:19] | and everyone’s telling me I’m doing it the wrong way. | 然后所有人却说我做的方式不对 |
[17:22] | Sorry. That’s not what I meant. | 对不起 我不是这个意思 |
[17:26] | Nothing you’re doing is wrong. | 你没有任何过错 |
[17:29] | But I just feel like we could have been more strategic, | 我只是觉得我们本该再好好规划一下 |
[17:33] | more unabashedly you in the way that you do it, | 在你塑造个人形象时 在我们一起重塑你的造型时 |
[17:37] | in the way that we do it. | 更多地展现你本真的一面 |
[17:39] | And I really want to help you out. | 我真心想帮助你 |
[17:41] | But you’re gonna have to trust me. | 但你必须要相信我 |
[17:45] | Okay. I trust you. | 好的 我相信你 |
[17:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:59] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[18:00] | Dude! It’s almost noon. | 大哥 快中午了 |
[18:02] | Wake up! We fell asleep. | 快起来 我们睡着了 |
[18:05] | – Come on. Get up. Get up, get up! – Okay, okay, okay. | – 快点 起来 起来 起来 – 好 好 好 |
[18:07] | – Put your shoes on. – I’m up. | – 把鞋穿上 – 我起来了 |
[18:08] | Shh, shh, shh! | 嘘 |
[18:09] | I’m up. I’m up. Okay? I’m up. | 我起了 好了吧 我起了 |
[18:12] | For the record, I’ve never fallen asleep | 顺便说一下 在满足女伴之前 |
[18:14] | before satisfying a woman. | 我从不提前睡着 |
[18:16] | – Gross. – It’s just not who I am. | – 恶心 – 我就不是那种人 |
[18:18] | You know what? You might have to sneak out the window. | 跟你讲 你可能得从窗户溜出去了 |
[18:20] | – We’re on the fifth floor. – But what if someone is home? | – 这可是五楼 – 但万一有人在家怎么办 |
[18:23] | Oh, you know what? I can actually track them. | 想起来了 我可以给他们定位的 |
[18:29] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:31] | We’re good! They’re across campus. | 躲过一劫 他们在学校其他地方 |
[18:33] | We’re good. But you still gotta go. | 我们没事了 但你还是快走吧 |
[18:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:38] | Come on, pretty boy. Out. | 快点帅哥 往外走 |
[18:41] | Please don’t tell Nomi. | 求你别告诉Nomi |
[18:45] | Wooooow. | 哇喔 |
[18:54] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[19:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[19:02] | – I love it! – Yeah, so do I. | – 我超喜欢 – 是啊 我也是 |
[19:05] | All right. Now… | 得了 现在 |
[19:06] | let’s post it and see what the world thinks. | 我们把它发上去 让大家来评判了 |
[19:16] | If there’s one thing that social media has made obvious, | 要说社交媒体上存在什么赤裸裸的现实 |
[19:20] | it’s that sex still sells. | 那就是性感仍是一大卖点 |
[19:23] | And since everyone’s a brand, | 既然每个人都是一个品牌 |
[19:25] | finding your version of sexy is more important than ever. | 找准你的性感定位就前所未有地重要 |
[19:28] | And when you find it… | 你找到之后 |
[19:31] | …your new image might be a hit… | 你的新形象可能会大火 |
[19:34] | or it might hit a nerve. | 或者会令人火大 |
[19:40] | But in the end, what it has to be most of all | 但最终来说 这个形象最重要的是 |
[19:43] | is true to you… | 要忠实于你自己 |
[19:50] | …and it has to be something you stand behind | 而且必须是你坚定支持着的 |
[19:53] | and believe in. | 和信仰着的 |
[19:57] | Now this… this is you. | 这个 这才是你 |
[20:10] | ‘Sup? | 你好呀 |
[20:12] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[20:15] | Damn it. | 我去 |
[20:17] | Who ate my leftover wings? | 谁吃了我剩下的鸡翅 |
[20:19] | I was looking to top off my wake-and-bake with those. | 我还想着起来之后就着鸡翅抽大麻呢 |
[20:23] | Couldn’t tell you. | 不知道 |
[20:26] | Are you sure you don’t know? | 你确定你不知道 |
[20:28] | – Are you serious right now? – Mm-hmm. | – 你认真的 – 没错 |
[20:30] | You really think I would put that | 你真的觉得我能容许 |
[20:31] | toxic energy from processed animals into my body? | 加工动物的有毒能量进入我的身体 |
[20:35] | Ahimsa Ahimsa. | |
[20:36] | “Do no harm.” | “不伤生” |
[20:38] | Maybe you need to get right with your Sanskrit. | 你需要好好学学梵语了 |
[20:41] | Cool. Yeah, I was just asking | 行吧 我刚刚那样问 |
[20:42] | ’cause you have dried buffalo sauce in your dread. | 是因为你辫子里有干掉的水牛酱 |
[20:47] | Wooooow. | 哇喔 |