时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | *This for the girls that don’t need no makeup when they wake up* | *这首歌献给那些不爱化妆 起床直接出门的女孩们* |
[00:11] | *For the introverts, no, we don’t gotta say much* | *要是你很内向 没关系 无需多言* |
[00:15] | *People gettin’ liberated* | *大家都自由自在* |
[00:17] | In college, you get so close to your crew | 在大学里 你和死党之间关系特别亲密 |
[00:20] | that it feels like there are no boundaries whatsoever… | 亲密到毫无边界可言 |
[00:20] | *Get up on your feet if you got the feeling* | *大家一起动起来 如果你感到自由* |
[00:24] | You share food… | 你们共享美食 |
[00:27] | *If you feel free then you should lift your hands* | *如果你觉得自由 你应该举起双手* |
[00:28] | …drinks… | 共享饮料 |
[00:31] | …and hopefully not mono. | 但还是希望别染上单核细胞增多症 |
[00:31] | *Wanna shake it, baby, like I know you can* | *扭起来 我知道你可以* |
[00:33] | But best of all, you share experiences. | 但最棒的是 你们一起共度时光 |
[00:36] | And on this day, my friends and I were gonna share | 这一天 我和朋友们打算一起 |
[00:38] | Luca’s big art debut at the Cal U Arts Fest. | 去宾州加大艺术节看Luca的首场艺术展 |
[00:42] | *People gettin’ liberated* | *大家都自由自在* |
[00:47] | Ooh! There’s the artist, right there. | 哦 艺术家在这儿呢 就在这儿 |
[00:49] | Hey, Luca! | 嘿 Luca |
[00:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:53] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[00:56] | Yep, that’s m’dude. | 没错 那个就是我男人 |
[00:58] | He should’ve had his own tent, but next year. | 他应该有一整个展览棚的 但明年再说吧 |
[01:00] | A wall is fine for now. | 现在一个展墙也凑合 |
[01:02] | The thing about having no boundaries, | 没有边界 |
[01:04] | and sharing so much… | 过度共享这种相处模式 |
[01:10] | …is that it’s all the more shocking | 只会让你更惊讶于 |
[01:11] | when someone is still able to cross the line. | 仍然有人能越界 |
[01:14] | Damn, Zoey, I didn’t know you had it in you. | 天啊 Zoey 我都不知道你还有这一面呢 |
[01:19] | I don’t. | 我确实没有 |
[01:22] | But whoever that is very much does. | 但不管她是谁 她肯定有 |
[02:05] | Look, whoever that is, she’s hideous.. | 听着 不管她是谁 她肯定长的很丑 |
[02:06] | She has nothing on you. | 她比不上你 |
[02:08] | “A”, there’s no way of telling what she actually looks like. | 第一 我们看不出她长什么样 |
[02:10] | And “B”, legit a second ago | 第二 就在一秒之前 |
[02:12] | you thought that hideous girl was me. | 你还说这个丑女孩是我 |
[02:14] | I did. | 确实 |
[02:15] | – I-I got this. – Go. | – 我来搞定 – 你上 |
[02:16] | – Okay, Zo, you know what? – Yeah? | – 好的 Zo 你知道吗 – 什么 |
[02:17] | It’s probably just a favor for some relative… | 可能就是找亲戚帮了个忙 |
[02:20] | …who’s an aspiring influencer. | 她能带来灵感吧 |
[02:22] | I bet you it’s his cousin. | 我敢打赌这是他的表妹 |
[02:23] | Luca Luca. | |
[02:25] | Is this your cousin? | 这是你表妹吗 |
[02:26] | Huh? N… No, no. That’s my ex-girlfriend. | 什么 不是的 那是我前女友 |
[02:29] | Okay, well, I tried. | 好吧 我尽力了 |
[02:34] | Hey. What? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[02:35] | I was just admiring the composition. | 我只是在欣赏构图 |
[02:37] | ‘Cause this body, when looking at it, | 因为她的身体 你看图的时候 |
[02:39] | is very well-composed. I’d say. | 就会觉得构图真不错 有一说一 |
[02:42] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:46] | You know what? There’s a lot of other stuff to go see. | 你们知道吗 还有好多其他活动可以看呢 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna go check out the queer performance art at Titanium. | 我要去钛坦酒吧看一下酷儿表演艺术 |
[02:51] | – Hard pass for me. – Oh. | – 我绝对不去 – 哦 |
[02:53] | You actually weren’t invited. | 我压根就没打算请你一起去 |
[02:54] | This is about me exploring my own community | 我要去探索我自己的圈子 |
[02:56] | without your privileged, cisgendered, heteronormative gaze. | 不想看到你那种自带优越 顺性别 唯异性恋的目光 |
[03:00] | Geez, you are really shot-gunning | 天啊 你现在完全就是 |
[03:02] | Professor Hewson’s Kool-Aid. | Hewson教授的信徒啊 |
[03:04] | She’s my gay guru. | 她是我的同性恋导师 |
[03:06] | My gay-ru. | 我的同导 |
[03:07] | I have no idea what you people are saying. | 我完全听不懂你们在说什么 |
[03:09] | Here, let me translate for you. M’byeeeee! | 我来给你解释一下 再见了您 |
[03:11] | I still don’t know. | 我还是不懂 |
[03:14] | We are gonna go, too. | 我们也要走了 |
[03:16] | Bye, Zoey. | 再见 Zoey |
[03:18] | Do you wanna… You don’t want to see any more… | 难道你不想 你不想再看看吗 |
[03:19] | Update me every five minutes. | 隔五分钟给我报告一下情况 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 行 |
[03:27] | Really nice art, Luca. | 拍的真好啊 Luca |
[03:29] | Word? | 真的吗 |
[03:29] | ‘Cause I’m kind of feeling the vibe that… | 因为我总感觉哪里不对劲 |
[03:32] | Oh, no, it’s really, really nice. Really moving. | 没有 真的拍的特别棒 特别感人 |
[03:34] | It really fricking moved all my friends out of the tent. | 我的朋友都被感动到出帐篷了 |
[03:37] | There it is. | 你生气了 |
[03:37] | I’m just feeling really stupid right now, Luca. | 我现在感觉自己特别蠢 Luca |
[03:39] | Not in the kind of like, | 但不是那种 |
[03:40] | “Oh, God, I mispronounced ‘expresso’ again” Kind of stupid. | “天哪 我又读错浓缩咖啡了”这种蠢 |
[03:43] | You’ll find it. | 走着瞧 |
[03:44] | Everybody came out to support you | 大家之所以会来支持你 |
[03:45] | because I told them it meant a lot to me. | 是因为我说这对我很重要 |
[03:47] | And you weren’t even gonna give me a courtesy heads up | 你却不提前告诉我一声 |
[03:49] | that your art is a half-naked ex-girlfriend? | 你的作品就是你半裸的前女友 |
[03:52] | I mean, key word being “Art.” | 可重点在于艺术啊 |
[03:54] | Look, you’re on the board, too. | 看 我也有画你啊 |
[03:57] | Oh, great. I’m a masterpiece. | 哦 真棒 真是一幅名画 |
[04:00] | Anyway, who is this ex, | 再说了 你前任是谁 |
[04:01] | and how come I have never heard of her? | 怎么从来没听说过她 |
[04:03] | Two places I never visit… | 世界上有两个地方我不会去 |
[04:04] | that’s Bora Bora during the rainy season | 一个是雨季的波拉波拉岛 |
[04:07] | and my past. | 另一个是我的过去 |
[04:07] | Sure. Who wants to take an umbrella onto a plane? | 当然了 谁会想要带把雨伞上飞机 |
[04:10] | But your past is very presently right in my face | 但你的过去就正好在我眼前呢 |
[04:13] | wearing a very sheer, lacy bralette. | 穿着一件很薄的蕾丝法式内衣 |
[04:17] | Okay. Well, this is Juliette, my ex-girlfriend. | 好吧 这是Juliette 我的前女友 |
[04:20] | She means nothing. | 她对我来说什么都不是 |
[04:21] | You’re Zoey, my present girlfriend, | 你是Zoey 我的现女友 |
[04:23] | and you mean everything. | 你就是我的全部 |
[04:33] | You’re right. I do. | 你说得对 我是 |
[04:36] | But anyway, what’s your stand on hot dogs? | 随便问一下 你对热狗有什么看法 |
[04:39] | Do you find them, like, appetizers, or finger foods? | 你觉得它是开胃菜还是零食 |
[04:42] | Do you call them a sandwich? Not a sandwich? | 你觉得它是三明治吗 还是和三明治不一样 |
[04:43] | It is a piece of meat between two buns. | 都是两块面包夹一块肉 |
[04:44] | All right. Dude, enough with the hot dogs, okay? | 行了 兄弟 别再说热狗了 行吗 |
[04:46] | I’m sorry I’ve been avoiding you lately. | 很抱歉我最近一直躲着你 |
[04:48] | It’s just that when Luca caught us, it freaked me out. | 只是因为Luca撞见我们 我吓坏了 |
[04:50] | That could have been Zoey, | 本来有可能是Zoey撞见我们 |
[04:52] | and you know that would’ve been a nightmare. | 有可能是一场噩梦 |
[04:53] | So, I just figured it would just be best to just stop | 所以我觉得我们最好就此打住 |
[04:55] | before anything big happens… | 别再惹出更大的麻烦 |
[04:57] | you know, b-beyond us making out. | 关于我们亲热这件事 |
[04:59] | Yes, I get it. I get it, okay? | 好的 我懂的 好吗 |
[05:01] | We’re good. We’re just friends who made out. | 我们之间没事 我们只是亲热过的朋友 |
[05:03] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[05:05] | – Right. – Right. | – 没错 – 没错 |
[05:06] | So, let’s get some food, as friends. | 那我们一起去吃东西吧 作为朋友 |
[05:10] | Hot dogs? | 吃热狗吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, yeah. ‘Cause friends… friends eat. | 好啊 因为朋友 朋友会一起吃东西 |
[05:12] | Friends eat. Pals eat. Buddies eat. | 朋友一起吃 老友一起吃 兄弟一起吃 |
[05:14] | – Friends eat all the time. – Let’s do it, friend. | – 朋友总是一起吃东西的 – 走吧 朋友 |
[05:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[05:24] | Pronoun pin? | 选一个代词胸针吧 |
[05:26] | Is that… Do people have them on? | 是每个人都要戴的吗 |
[05:28] | It’s a way to let everyone know your gender identity | 方便别人知道你的性别认同 |
[05:30] | without having to say it every five seconds. | 这样你就不用每五秒解释一次 |
[05:33] | Plus, we love swag. | 再说 我是同性恋 我骄傲 |
[05:35] | We/us sure do! | 当然了 |
[05:37] | That was stupid. Ugh. | 虽然有点傻 |
[05:39] | Sorry. I-It’s my first time. | 不好意思 我第一次参加 |
[05:55] | Most, if not all, of you here have a coming-out story. | 在座几乎所有人都有出柜的经历 |
[05:59] | Some share it in film, some in poetry. | 有的人把它拍成电影 有的人把它写成诗歌 |
[06:03] | I’d like to share my experience in a song. | 我想通过唱歌分享给大家 |
[06:18] | They say life imitates art, | 都说生活模仿艺术 |
[06:21] | but have you ever seen a piece of art | 但你有没有见过艺术作品 |
[06:23] | that seems to just straight up imitate the shit out of you? | 直白生动地表达了你的心情 |
[06:58] | You know what? Juliette’s pretty hot… for a hideous person. | 你知道吗 Juliette挺性感的 虽然是个丑逼 |
[07:03] | And if he is inspired by her as an artist, | 如果他只是从她那儿获得灵感 |
[07:06] | I guess I shouldn’t be mad. | 那我不应该生气 |
[07:07] | If anything, I should be supportive. | 真有什么反应 那也应该是支持他 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I’m sure she means nothing. | 对 我很确定她什么都不是 |
[07:40] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[07:42] | If she means nothing, then why does my boyfriend | 如果她什么都不是 为什么我男友身上 |
[07:44] | have the same permanent nothing on his body? | 有个和她一样的纹身 |
[07:49] | It’s time to call Ana. | 是时候打给Ana了 |
[07:51] | Time to dive. | 是时候深挖了 |
[07:54] | So, Luca wanted me to respect his boundaries, | Luca希望我尊重他的边界 |
[07:57] | but that tattoo really pushed me past mine. | 但那个纹身实在让我忍不住越界了 |
[08:02] | Oh, my gosh. It’s Zoey. We’ve been made. | 我的天 是Zoey 该出动了 |
[08:05] | “Made”? Are… Will you answer the phone, maniac? | 什么”出动” 快接电话好吗 疯子 |
[08:07] | We are ordering gourmet hot dogs, okay, | 我们只是在点超豪华版热狗 |
[08:09] | not going “Toes to nose” On the table. | 又不是在做”脚趾碰鼻尖”式的艰巨任务 |
[08:11] | Hey. | 喂 |
[08:12] | The deep dive is on. | 深挖正式开始 |
[08:13] | I need to know everything about that Juliette character. | 我要知道Juliette的所有信息 |
[08:16] | Where she lives, her next of kin, | 她住哪里 她有哪些亲戚 |
[08:18] | how she and Luca started dating, and why it ended. | 她是怎么和Luca好上的 为什么分手 |
[08:20] | All right, all right, um, | 好的 好的 |
[08:21] | let me just switch over to hands-free real quick, okay? | 先让我把手空出来 好吗 |
[08:25] | First, you get your little skinny ass on Instagram. | 第一 赶紧打开Instagram |
[08:28] | Do they still follow each other? | 看他们是不是还互相关注 |
[08:29] | Unh-unh. I said “No relish.” | 我说了”别加酱料” |
[08:31] | And don’t let me see you scrape it off, boo-boo. | 别让我看到你偷偷刮掉啊 亲爱的 |
[08:33] | Next, you’ve got to find out, | 接下来 你要找到 |
[08:34] | do they like each other’s posts? | 他们有无给对方点赞 |
[08:35] | Do they comment? | 有无互相评论 |
[08:36] | Do they like each other’s comments? | 有无给对方的评论点赞 |
[08:38] | You check that slut’s Insta story, | 你去看那个贱货的Insta故事 |
[08:40] | but stay on each clip for less than three seconds, | 但每条停留不要超过三秒 |
[08:42] | or she’ll see that you viewed it. | 不然她会看到访客记录 |
[08:43] | If you think you can’t handle it, | 如果你觉得做不到 |
[08:44] | use my burner account. | 就用我的小号 |
[08:45] | It’s Mrsworldwide2016. | 我小号叫2016年环球小姐 |
[08:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:49] | Hello? Are you still there? | 喂 你还在吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah, yeah. No, um, it’s just a lot. | 我还在 不是 信息量有点大 |
[08:53] | I know, baby girl. | 我知道 乖宝宝 |
[08:54] | And it’s gonna get worse before it gets better. | 舍不得孩子套不着狼 |
[08:56] | Because after Instagram, you check Google, you check Twitter, | 因为查完Instagram 还得查谷歌 查推特 |
[08:59] | you check Snapchat, | 还得查Snapchat |
[09:01] | and if you’re up for it, you check Venmo. | 这些都查完了 还要查Venmo支付 |
[09:03] | Venmo? | 连Venmo支付都要查啊 |
[09:04] | If they’re splitting costs, you’re splitting up. | 如果他们分担费用 你们就要掰了 |
[09:06] | Right. | 是哦 |
[09:07] | Good luck, Zoey. Get to work. | 祝你好运 Zoey 开始干活 |
[09:09] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有消息再跟你联系 |
[09:14] | – Don’t be weird. Get me a napkin. – Okay. | – 别傻站在那里 给我拿张纸巾 – 好的 |
[09:15] | So, like a good student, | 像一个好学生似的 |
[09:17] | I was gonna follow Ana’s advice to the letter. | 我准备严格按照Ana的指示执行 |
[09:19] | The deep dive was officially on. | 深挖正式开始 |
[09:22] | Start by searching for who Luca follows. | 就从Luca的关注开始查起 |
[09:25] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[09:27] | *Bag day, buy your bag day* | *买包去 买一整天包* |
[09:29] | *Fuck the tab say* | *根本不看吊牌* |
[09:30] | *Cash out on the cash app* | *刷爆支付软件* |
[09:31] | Be efficient. Cover all possible spellings. | 要有效率 各种拼写都试一遍 |
[09:33] | *Nasty, yeah, she nasty* | *难搞 她真难搞* |
[09:36] | *They can’t stand me* | *他们降不住我* |
[09:36] | Okay, there’s two of them. | 好了 我查到两个人 |
[09:37] | A white one with a private page. | 那个白人是私密账户 |
[09:38] | 该账户已设为私 想看更多资讯 关注并申请权限 | |
[09:40] | Get over yourself, White Juliette. | 省省吧 白人Juliette |
[09:42] | The other one is… | 另一个是 |
[09:44] | This is her. Found her. | 是她 我找到了 |
[09:47] | Damn. He still follows her. | 妈的 他还关注着她 |
[09:50] | Figure out when they were last publicly seen together. | 找到他们最近一张公开合照 |
[09:51] | *Speed it up in that coupe, ain’t slowing down* | *加足马力 别慢下来* |
[09:53] | That’s going to be around the time when they broke up. | 他们大概就是在这时候分手的 |
[09:59] | 一个平凡的周日早上 和我男友Luca一起开车到海边 #快乐兜风 | |
[10:04] | Now that you’ve figured out when they broke up, | 你已经知道他们什么时候分手了 |
[10:06] | you need to slow down | 你得慢慢来 |
[10:07] | and inspect every photo post-breakup | 检查分手之后每一张照片 |
[10:10] | to see if there’s any level of communication. | 看他们还有没有任何交流 |
[10:12] | This is where the real work begins. | 这里就需要花功夫了 |
[10:14] | *Yeah, she’s super lit* | *没错 她燃爆全场* |
[10:15] | *If you don’t buy me what I want, I’ma throw a fit* | *如果你不给我买东西 我就发脾气* |
[10:26] | Sorry, Mom and Dad! | 对不起 爸爸妈妈 |
[10:29] | Sorry I couldn’t be your perfect little princess! | 我没能继续做你们的完美小公主 |
[10:39] | – Bye. – Thank you. | – 再见 – 谢谢 |
[10:41] | It does get better. | 更好受了有没有 |
[10:42] | – It does? – Oh, not today. | – 有吗 – 哦 今天你感觉不出来 |
[10:44] | But, you know, life. | 但 你懂的 人生 |
[10:47] | Right. | 是哦 |
[10:52] | Okay, so, just out of curiosity, | 我只是好奇 |
[10:53] | did you ever try that stalker-y mess with me? | 你有在网上这样搜过我吗 |
[10:57] | Don’t flatter yourself. No. | 别给自己贴金 没有 |
[10:59] | Okay, good, ’cause it’s a little… A little crazy. | 好吧 挺好的 因为我觉得有点疯狂 |
[11:01] | Okay, hey, girls only get “Crazy” | 听着 女生之所以变得”疯狂” |
[11:05] | because guys never offer up | 是因为男人从来不主动告诉我们 |
[11:06] | any real information about their past. | 真实的过去 |
[11:08] | Well, if two people are into each other, | 如果两个人互相喜欢 |
[11:10] | shouldn’t that be enough? | 难道还不够吗 |
[11:11] | That’s not how women work. | 女人可不是这么想的 |
[11:13] | Okay. Well, then, why don’t you, uh… | 好吧 为什么你不 |
[11:16] | school me on the ways of a woman, Miss Torres? | 教我一下女人的想法呢 Torres老师 |
[11:23] | Uh, thank you. | 呃 谢谢 |
[11:24] | All right. You’re welcome. | 没事 不用谢 |
[11:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | Well, all I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[11:27] | a woman deserves to know the backstory | 女人有权利知道 |
[11:29] | of all of your patterns… you know, | 你们各种行为背后的故事 |
[11:30] | the… the cheating, the ghosting, the gym selfies… | 比如说出轨 玩失踪 健身房自拍 |
[11:33] | so we know how much to be invested. | 这样我们才能判断要投入多少感情 |
[11:37] | I disagree. I think that it’s my business. | 我不同意 我觉得这是我的私事 |
[11:39] | Okay, but if I’m thinking about being with you, | 好吧 但如果我在考虑要不要和你交往 |
[11:41] | then, technically, it’s my business, too. | 严格来说 这也是我的事了 |
[11:43] | Oh. So, you’re thinking about being with me? | 哦 所以你在考虑要不要和我在一起咯 |
[11:45] | – Oh. Wow. See? Okay. – What? | – 哦 哇 看到了吗 – 什么 |
[11:46] | This is why we won’t work. | 这就是我们成不了的原因 |
[11:47] | Because I’m actually trying to have a serious conversation with you, | 因为我在试图和你聊严肃的话题 |
[11:49] | and you’re sitting over here just acting like a dummy. | 你却坐在那儿像个傻瓜一样 |
[11:51] | Just because I don’t think that | 就因为我觉得 |
[11:52] | you have the right to stalk my past makes me a dummy? | 你无权干涉我的过去 你就觉得我傻吗 |
[11:55] | No, it’s just… it’s… it’s you that makes you a dummy. | 不 只是 你的反应就很傻 |
[11:59] | Okay. What’s happening? | 好吧 我做了什么 |
[12:02] | I’m… I’m missing something. | 我不太懂 |
[12:06] | Honestly. | 说真的 |
[12:08] | Is it the hot dogs? | 是因为热狗吗 |
[12:12] | I followed Ana’s deep-dive instructions meticulously. | 我一步一步地按照Ana的深挖指示做 |
[12:15] | I hit every major outlet… | 各大社交平台我都查了个遍 |
[12:17] | I mean, I even sank to Facebook, | 我甚至查了脸书 |
[12:18] | where I temporarily fell down a rabbit hole | 我还短暂沉迷了一会儿 |
[12:20] | of Juliette’s parents’ page. | Juliette父母的主页 |
[12:22] | But it wasn’t a total loss | 但也不是完全没有收获 |
[12:23] | because it gave me some much-needed context. | 因为我获取了一些重要情报 |
[12:26] | For example, this may seem like an average photo of | 比如说 这张照片看似平常 |
[12:29] | Luca holding a little slice of heaven. | Luca搂着一个小天使 |
[12:31] | But thanks to my deep dive, | 但通过我的深挖 |
[12:33] | I know that this is actually Juliette’s parents’ dog, Xavier, | 我发现这其实是Juliette父母家的狗 Xavier |
[12:36] | who nearly perished in a tragic gazebo fire. | 差点在一场露台大火中丧生 |
[12:39] | #xavierstrong. | #xavier坚强 |
[12:41] | Luca thought I wasn’t gonna find this… | Luca以为我找不到 |
[12:49] | I accidentally liked it. | 我不小心点了赞 |
[12:51] | I flew too close to the sun. | 我太得意忘形了 |
[12:53] | You know what? I’ll just unlike it. | 你知道吗 我取消点赞就好了 |
[12:55] | Simple. Simple. | 简单 简单 |
[12:57] | Wait. Will it be weird | 等一下 会很奇怪吗 |
[12:59] | if he gets a notification that it’s liked, | 如果系统提醒他有人点赞 |
[13:00] | and then goes back to check and sees that it’s unliked? | 但他点开又发现点赞取消了 |
[13:03] | “Black Mirror.” You know what? | <黑镜>效应 你懂吗 |
[13:04] | I’m just gonna like the photo again. | 我重新点赞好了 |
[13:06] | That’s not weird, right? | 一点都不奇怪 对吧 |
[13:08] | Right?! | 对吧 |
[13:10] | I’m gonna do it anyway. | 奇怪我也要点赞 |
[13:11] | Well, now it only makes sense for me to go back | 好吧 现在我只好硬着头皮 |
[13:12] | *Bag day, buy your bag day* | *买包去 买一整天包* |
[13:13] | and like every single photo of his I can find, right? Right?! | 把所有能找到的照片都点上赞了 对吧 对吧 |
[13:18] | How’s it going out there? | 你还好吗 |
[13:20] | Oh, everything’s fine and cool. | 哦 什么事都没发生 |
[13:21] | I was just taking a casual art break, babe. | 我只是欣赏累了 出来休息一下 宝贝 |
[13:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:24] | And, uh, how’s the cyber-stalking? | 网络跟踪得怎么样了 |
[13:26] | Zoey Johnson | 点赞了你的帖子 |
[13:26] | Zoey Johnson | 点赞了你的帖子 |
[13:26] | Zoey Johnson | 点赞了你的帖子 |
[13:26] | Zoey Johnson | 点赞了你的帖子 |
[13:26] | Zoey Johnson | 点赞了你的帖子 |
[13:26] | Zoey Johnson | 点赞了你的帖子 |
[13:30] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[13:34] | you have a matching tattoo with your ex. | 你和你前女友有一样的纹身 |
[13:36] | And you still communicate. | 你们现在还联系 |
[13:37] | You liked a photo of Xavier. | 你点赞了Xavier的照片 |
[13:39] | Zoey, I’m cool with all my exes and their pets. | Zoey我觉得 前任和她们的宠物没什么大不了的 |
[13:41] | Well, how many exes have there been? | 那你有过多少个前任呢 |
[13:43] | Nah, bro. I’m not doing this. | 不 老哥 我才不想要说这些 |
[13:44] | Mm. No, we are doing this. | 嗯 我们今天就得聊聊这件事 |
[13:46] | Because otherwise, | 不然的话 |
[13:46] | how many more times am I gonna have to go searching? | 我以后还得在网上搜多少次 |
[13:49] | Is there a Juliette for each and every tattoo on your body? | 你身上的每一个刺青是不是都有和前任的渊源 |
[13:52] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[13:52] | I want to know everything. | 我想知道所有事 |
[13:53] | I mean, what do y… | 我想问 你到底 |
[13:55] | What do you really want from me, | 你到底想从我这儿知道什么 |
[13:57] | a… A body count? | 难道你 还想让我数数 |
[14:00] | Um… | 呃 |
[14:03] | yeah. | 对 |
[14:04] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我想知道 |
[14:05] | Yikes. Okay. | 啊呀 好吧 |
[14:08] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[14:11] | Ballpark, like… uh… | 大概有 呃 |
[14:24] | That’s one sold-out ballpark. | 这就是所谓的”大概” |
[14:30] | Zo… Zoey, are you okay? | Zoey 你还好吗 |
[14:34] | Are you with God right now? | 你是灵魂出窍了吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, no, I’m fine. | 啊 没 我很好 |
[14:38] | I was just taking a second | 我只是数了下 |
[14:38] | to count the amount of people I’ve been with. | 我和多少男孩子交往过 |
[14:40] | One… two… | 一个 两个 |
[14:41] | Oh, nailed it! I’m back. | 噢 搞定 我数完了 |
[14:43] | I knew this was gonna happen. | 我就知道会有这一天 |
[14:44] | Oh, no, nothing happened. | 哦 不 什么都没发生 |
[14:46] | You’ve done nothing wrong. | 你没做错任何事 |
[14:47] | I just… maybe need a minute or two. | 我只是 可能需要一两分钟 |
[14:50] | Which, again, is the amount of people I’ve been with. | 再数一数 我交往的男孩子 |
[14:53] | Dos. | 俩 |
[14:54] | That’s “Two” In Spanish. | 那是西班牙语里的”二” |
[14:59] | How did it go today? | 今天的聚会怎么样 |
[15:06] | It was… loud? | 有点 太吵了 |
[15:10] | Ah, gotcha. | 啊 懂了 |
[15:12] | I just had a hard time | 真的好难啊 |
[15:14] | connecting with a girl screaming at me. | 跟那个朝我嘶吼的女孩产生共鸣 |
[15:17] | Art is weird. | 艺术真奇怪 |
[15:20] | I hear you. | 我赞同 |
[15:22] | Listen, gay people can make bad art too. | 听着 同性恋也能把艺术弄得一塌糊涂 |
[15:25] | Yeah, I said it. | 我可是认真的 |
[15:28] | I get it. I just feel like I need some sort of… | 我懂的 我只是觉得我需要些 |
[15:31] | crash course in Queer culture. | 同性恋文化的速成课了 |
[15:35] | On it. | 好的 |
[15:37] | Clear your schedule next week. | 把你下周的安排空出来 |
[15:39] | In the meantime, listen to the good stuff. | 同时 听听这首好歌 |
[15:45] | Call me after you’ve listened to it. | 听完了给我打电话 |
[15:48] | Enough with the texting. | 不发消息了 |
[16:07] | Art sucks. | 什么狗屁艺术 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:10] | The arts programs should be cancelled. | 那个艺术项目就应该取消了 |
[16:12] | And NPR. And Elizabeth Warren. | NPR和Elizabeth Warren也该下台了 |
[16:12] | NPR National Public Radio 美国国家公共电台,倾向民主党 Elizabeth Warren 现美国民主党参议员 | |
[16:14] | You know what? Just eat your crackers. | 好好吃你的小饼干 |
[16:15] | And the deep dive was a bust, by the way. | 顺便说一句 网络深搜真的烂透了 |
[16:18] | So, thank you very little. | 我可真谢谢你 |
[16:19] | All it did was mess with my head. | 我的脑子被搅得一团糟 |
[16:21] | Hey, no, don’t blame the dive. | 嘿 别啊 别怪”深挖”头上啊 |
[16:23] | You wanted answers about his past, | 你想了解他的过去 |
[16:25] | you got them. | 你做到了啊 |
[16:25] | But it made things worse | 但这也让一切变得更糟了 |
[16:26] | because I can’t do anything about it. | 因为我对他的过去无能为力 |
[16:28] | Like, it’s actual torture. | 这简直太折磨人了 |
[16:29] | Yeah, I get it. | 是啊 我懂的 |
[16:31] | But if you think about it, | 但这么想吧 |
[16:32] | Luca seems pretty tolerant of your past. | 似乎Luca挺能接受你的过去的 |
[16:35] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[16:36] | I’m just saying, Aaron’s around all the time. | 我只是说 Aaron总在你身边晃荡 |
[16:39] | Aaron? So? | Aaron又怎么了 |
[16:40] | I mean, like, Aaron and I were never a thing. | 我是说 他和我从来就没在一起过 |
[16:42] | So, sure, we hooked up, | 是 我们暧昧过 |
[16:43] | but it’s not like we were ever in love. | 但那又不代表我们相爱过 |
[16:46] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:49] | that is true. | 有道理 |
[16:50] | I guess… | 我想 |
[16:52] | I never considered that. | 我还从来没这样想过 |
[16:54] | Yeah, well, back to my point… | 是吧 好 回到正题 |
[16:56] | Before this morning, | 今早之前 |
[16:57] | I actually trusted him. | 我还是很相信他的 |
[17:00] | So, you feel like | 那你现在是觉得 |
[17:02] | he broke that trust? | 他破坏了那份信任 对吗 |
[17:03] | No, not exactly. | 不 也不完全是 |
[17:04] | I just… | 我 只是 |
[17:08] | I feel insecure, | 我没有安全感 |
[17:09] | and I have more questions than ever now. | 我现在有好多好多的疑问 |
[17:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | If you’re having questions, that’s one thing. | 有疑问是一回事 |
[17:15] | But if you’re feeling insecure, | 但如果你没安全感了 |
[17:17] | that’s not something the deep dive can fix. | 那不是”深挖”能解决的 |
[17:20] | That’s a you problem. | 那是你自己的问题 |
[17:22] | Ouch. | 哎哟喂 |
[17:23] | Hey, but what do I know? | 嘿 但我又懂些啥 |
[17:25] | No, I slept with a box of crackers last night. | 我什么都不懂 我昨晚还是抱着这盒饼干睡的 |
[17:30] | Uh, it’s open. | 呃 门开着的 |
[17:33] | Oh. | 啊 |
[17:35] | You know, I’m gonna head out. | 哎呀 我正好要出门 |
[17:36] | I’ll uh… | 我还是 呃 |
[17:38] | give you two some privacy. | 给你俩点私人空间吧 |
[17:40] | ‘Kay. Bye. | 好啦 拜 |
[17:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:50] | Look, I know how much that tattoo bothered you, so… | 听着 我知道纹身的事让你很困扰 所以 |
[17:54] | I got it covered up. | 我把它遮住了 |
[17:55] | Already? | 这么快吗 |
[18:00] | And that is just a Band-Aid with my name on it. | 这就是张写着我名字的止血贴 |
[18:04] | My ink guy lives in Ecuador on a tapioca farm, | 我的纹身师住在厄瓜多尔的一个木薯农场上 |
[18:07] | so… | 所以 |
[18:08] | I did my best. | 我尽力了 |
[18:10] | It’s not bad. | 看起来还行 |
[18:11] | Look, um… | 听着 呃 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry I put you out there like that. | 我很抱歉让你处在那样一个尴尬的境地 |
[18:15] | And I’m sorry if I shut down your questions about Juliette. | 以及之前我没能回答你对Juliette的问题 |
[18:19] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:22] | I process shit through art, | 我通过艺术处理我的烦心事 |
[18:23] | and if you need to process shit through questions, | 如果你需要通过提问来处理你的困惑的话 |
[18:27] | then… ask away. | 那 你就问吧 |
[18:32] | W… Really? | 这 真的吗 |
[18:33] | Anything. | 随便问 |
[18:37] | *Gave love about a hundred times* | *将爱给予千百次* |
[18:37] | My mind was racing. | 我的大脑飞快运转着 |
[18:38] | *Just running from the demons in your mind* | *只想逃离你心中的魔障* |
[18:39] | I was sure no girlfriend ever had been granted such access. | 我敢确定 没有哪位女友拥有过这种特权 |
[18:41] | *Then I took yours and made them mine* | *同你一起分担你的烦恼* |
[18:43] | Boundaries be damned. | 去他的界限呢 |
[18:45] | I could have the answer to any question about his past. | 我可以知道他所有过去的事 |
[18:45] | *I didn’t notice ’cause my love was blind* | *不曾察觉 只因为我爱得太过盲目* |
[18:48] | *Say I’d catch you if you fall* | *当你失意时有我在你身边* |
[18:48] | Questions like… “Who was your first? | 比如说 你的第一次是谁 |
[18:50] | Did you love her? | 你爱过她吗 |
[18:51] | *And if they laugh, fuck them off* | *若他们嘲笑 去他妈的* |
[18:52] | Have you ever had your heart broken?” | 你曾经心碎过吗 |
[18:55] | *And then I got you off your knees* | *我会接住你* |
[18:56] | “Have you ever been with an older woman?” | 你曾经和大龄女生谈过恋爱吗 |
[18:57] | *Put you right back on your feet* | *让你重新振作* |
[18:58] | *Just so you can take advantage of me* | *我可任由你遣用* |
[18:59] | Okay. Then that sounds like a plan. I’ll be there. | 好啊 听起来还不错 我会去的 |
[19:02] | *Tell me how’s feel, sitting up there* | *告诉我 坐在那上面 感觉如何* |
[19:05] | *Feeling so high but too far away to hold me* | *如此快意却遥远到不能拥我入怀* |
[19:07] | “Have you ever fallen for someone | 你曾经动过心吗 |
[19:07] | 今天好好打扮了下 感觉自己迷人又美丽 快看看我的美甲#厉害 | |
[19:08] | *You know I’m the one who put you up there* | *宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰* |
[19:08] | you knew was totally wrong for you?” | 即使明知你们完全不合适 |
[19:11] | 这是我最喜欢的童年照 谢谢妈妈找到了它 #小宝宝 #可爱 #模范宝宝 | |
[19:12] | *Name in the sky* | *天空上 写着你的名字* |
[19:17] | I’m sorry I was trying to push you away. I just… | 我很抱歉把你推开了 我只是 |
[19:18] | *Thinking you could live without me* | *没有我 你也能过得很好* |
[19:22] | *Thinking you could live without me* | *没有我 你也能过得很好* |
[19:25] | *Baby, I’m the one who put you up there* | *宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰* |
[19:28] | *I don’t know why* | *我不明白* |
[19:32] | *Thinking you could live without me* | *没有我 你也能过得很好* |
[19:36] | *Live without me* | *活在没有我的世界* |
[19:37] | And the scariest question of all… | 而最最可怕的问题就是 |
[19:39] | *Baby, I’m the one who put you up there* | *宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰* |
[19:40] | “Do I love you more than you love me?” | 我爱你胜过你爱我吗 |
[19:43] | *I don’t know why* | *我不明白* |
[19:46] | Floor is yours, kid. | 你随便问吧 宝贝 |
[19:48] | But you better be ready to hear the answer | 但你最好准备听到接下来的答案 |
[19:51] | because it’s a line that can’t be uncrossed. | 因为这句台词不能省略 |
[19:56] | No. I’m good. | 不 我不用了 |
[19:57] | *Thinking you could live without me* | *我想你也能活在没有我的世界* |
[20:00] | *Thinking you could live without me* | *没有我 你也能好好的吧* |
[20:00] | Hello. | 抱一个 |
[20:04] | *Baby, I’m the one who put you up there* | *宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰* |
[20:07] | *I don’t know why* | *可我不明白* |
[20:14] | This one. | 就这个 |
[20:15] | It should be just like this, except with my name. | 就该纹个这样的 还得是我的名字 |
[20:19] | You want me to get “Zoey” Tattooed across my whole entire back? | 你想让我在整个后背上纹个”Zoey”吗 |
[20:23] | Yes. | 是的呀 |
[20:25] | All right, I mean, you know, part of the deal is that | 好啊 我是说 你知道规则是 |
[20:27] | you have to get one, too. | 你也得纹一个哦 |
[20:28] | Oh, yeah, trust. | 噢 当然啦 相信我 |
[20:28] | I’m thinking of getting #xavierstrong. | 我想纹个”xavierstrong” |
[20:33] | He was a good dog. | 他曾经是条好狗啊 |
[20:35] | “Was”? | 曾经 |
[20:37] | Yeah. The gazebo didn’t get him, | 是啊 那场大火他捡回了一条命 |
[20:38] | but the canine gingivitis did. | 但犬类牙龈炎倒带走了他 |
[20:41] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[20:42] | Let’s just get yours lasered off. | 咱还是把你原来那个纹身洗了就成 |
[20:46] | All right, babe. | 好嘞 宝贝儿 |