时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Junior year, bitches! | 我升大三了 婊贝们 |
[00:09] | Your girl’s officially home from London Town, | 我正式从伦敦城回家了 |
[00:11] | and I am now an upperclasswoman. | 我现在是个上流社会的女人了 |
[00:15] | Which means in four short semesters, | 这意味着短短四个学期之后 |
[00:17] | the party plug is pulled | 派对即将结束 |
[00:18] | and I’m tossed out into the real world. | 我将会被扔进真实的世界 |
[00:20] | Which is exactly why I’m considering this year | 这也是为什么我会把今年看作 |
[00:22] | the pre-game to adulthood. | 是成人世界的热身赛 |
[00:24] | And what is the pre-game to adulthood, you ask? | 你们可能会问 什么是成人世界的热身赛呢 |
[00:27] | It’s when hard work meets preparation. | 就是勤奋努力和不懈准备的结合 |
[00:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | You know how you never want to show up to a party sober? | 你知道你绝对不会想清醒地参加一个派对 |
[00:33] | You never want to show up to adulthood unprepared… | 你也绝不会没有准备就踏入成人世界 |
[00:36] | or sober. | 或者清醒 |
[00:43] | So, this is why I spent my summer killing it in the U.K. | 所以 这就是我为什么夏天在英国努力工作 |
[00:47] | and getting ahead of the job game. | 并在工作上领先一步 |
[00:50] | My brand is doing a pop-up in a few days. | 我的品牌最近要弄个快闪店 |
[00:52] | You should come through. | 你该过来瞧瞧看 |
[00:53] | – Like a job? – Yeah, a job. | – 这算是工作邀请吗 – 对啊 正式工作 |
[00:55] | I went from working retail at Joey Bada$$’s boutique | 我从在Joey Bada$$的精品潮流店做销售 |
[00:58] | to running it | 到运营 |
[00:59] | to becoming his personal stylist by the time I left. | 再到离开之前成为他的私人造型师 |
[01:02] | So I guess you could say I went from being “Cup bitch” | 你们可以说我从”杯子婊” |
[01:06] | to “That bitch.” | 进化成了”那个贱人” |
[01:07] | And how did I achieve all this? | 我是怎么做到的呢 |
[01:09] | By putting an entire ocean between me | 就是把我 |
[01:12] | and all the drama I created before I left for the summer. | 和我暑假离开之前那些风波远远隔开 |
[01:15] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[01:16] | What? | 什么 |
[01:20] | And so even though we’re all back on campus together, | 所以虽然我们都回到了学校 |
[01:23] | I’ve decided to maintain at least a 5-kilometer distance | 我决定和那些让我分心的人 |
[01:25] | between me and my distractions. | 保持至少五公里的距离 |
[01:27] | Who, if you weren’t clear, are Aaron and Luca. | 如果你不清楚是谁的话 是Aaron和Luca |
[01:36] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[01:37] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[01:47] | I’m not quite sure what the conversion rate is, | 我不是很确定怎么换算距离 |
[01:49] | but I do not think that’s 5 kilometers. | 但我不认为那是五公里 |
[02:39] | Yay! | 耶 |
[02:40] | Aah! Wait! | 啊 等等 |
[02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | So, what’s the best way to avoid your distractions? | 所以 什么是避免分心的最好方法 |
[02:48] | To distract yourself with other things. | 用别的事情分散你的注意力 |
[02:50] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[02:51] | Classic double distraction. | 典型的双重分心 |
[02:53] | To Zoey’s homecoming! | 庆祝Zoey回家 |
[02:55] | Kicking off junior year HBCU-style. | 用黑人学生的方式开启大三生活 |
[02:57] | Whose house?! | 谁的家 |
[02:58] | Our house! | 我们的家 |
[03:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:02] | Guys, I cannot believe that you did all of this for me. | 我简直不敢相信你们为了我做了这些 |
[03:05] | Well, it was actually to pay tribute | 这实际是为了向黑人学生 |
[03:07] | to the longstanding history of Black students | 在白人大学里受到排挤的 |
[03:09] | getting shut out of White universities. | 漫长历史致敬 |
[03:10] | But… yeah, it was also for you. | 但 对 也是为你准备的 |
[03:14] | Uh, hey, man. It’s 20 to get in. | 嘿 给20刀才能进 |
[03:17] | Uh, I don’t have any cash. | 呃 我没带现金 |
[03:19] | Can I just send it to you? | 我能手机转给你吗 |
[03:20] | No. Cash only. | 不行 只要现金 |
[03:21] | I don’t put my bank information on the Internet. | 我不在互联网上放我的账户信息 |
[03:23] | That’s how they got 21 Savage. | 他们就是这样抓住21 Savage的 |
[03:25] | Out. | 滚 |
[03:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:28] | Sky, are y’all charging to get in to my party? | Sky 你对参加我派对的人收钱吗 |
[03:31] | How much do you think we got paid to run track this summer? | 你认为我们这夏天拿到多少钱来练跑步呢 |
[03:33] | Yeah. Nothing. | 一毛钱都没有 |
[03:35] | I spent six weeks in a cast | 我打了六周石膏 |
[03:36] | and three more in a walking boot. | 跟腱靴又穿了三周 |
[03:38] | It’s gonna take a lot of money to keep these feet | 我现在要花很多钱才能 |
[03:40] | in nothing but retro Jordans for now. | 穿上AJ鞋 |
[03:42] | Fair. | 行吧 |
[03:43] | But also, where’s Nomi? | 还有 Nomi在哪 |
[03:44] | Please do not tell me that you made her stay in her room | 别告诉我你让她待在她自己屋里了 |
[03:46] | because she’s White. | 就因为她是白人 |
[03:47] | Actually, she gets in tonight. | 事实上 她今晚来 |
[03:48] | But if she was here, she’d be more than welcome. | 但如果她来 我们欢迎还来不及呢 |
[03:50] | We’d just charge her double. | 我们对她双倍收钱 |
[03:52] | For reparations. | 为了弥补历史伤害 |
[03:53] | Okay, everyone, inside, | 好了 大家进来 |
[03:55] | ’cause Zoey has to see our new place! | 因为Zoey得看看我们的新家 |
[03:57] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快来 快来 |
[04:13] | Okay, wow! | 好 哇 |
[04:17] | Wow. Guys, this place is amazing! | 哇 姐妹们 这个地方太好了 |
[04:20] | Aw, come on, guys. | 拜托了 |
[04:21] | What part of “No boots in the house” | “屋子里不准穿鞋”里有哪个字 |
[04:23] | does the step team not get? | 是舞蹈队的人听不懂的吗 |
[04:25] | Hey, Zoey! Welcome home! | 嘿 Zoey 欢迎回家 |
[04:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:28] | Um… and just so you know, | 得告诉你一下 |
[04:30] | in this house, we go shoeless. | 在这间屋里 大家都得脱鞋 |
[04:31] | – O… kay. – Okay? | – 好 的 – 好吗 |
[04:32] | So… Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:36] | It was supposed to be just me and the girls living here, | 本来只有我们这些女孩住这的 |
[04:39] | but what can I say? | 但我能说什么呢 |
[04:41] | This house is expensive, and he’s a drug dealer. | 房子太贵了 他又是个毒贩 |
[04:44] | And okay, sure, I may be back in my dad’s good graces | 而且 虽说我重获老爸的欢心 |
[04:47] | and making money, | 自己也赚钱了 |
[04:48] | but come on… look at this place. | 但是 拜托 看看这个地方 |
[04:50] | – Let’s go see the rest of the house. – Yes! | – 我们看看房子的其他地方 – 好啊 |
[04:53] | Get crazy! Okay! | 浪起来 好的 |
[04:56] | I see you! Where we at? | 我看见你了 我们在哪 |
[05:08] | Yo. | 哟 |
[05:09] | You wanna see those booties move in slow motion? | 你想看这些屁股的慢动作吗 |
[05:12] | How would… | 怎么会 |
[05:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:17] | Green batter, shroom icing, | 环保面糊 致幻糖霜 |
[05:19] | raw, organic, cold-pressed coconut oil. | 原汁原味 有机冷榨的 椰子油 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry. That’s a hard pass from me. | 对不起 我接受不了 |
[05:23] | But thank you. I appreciate it. | 但还是谢谢你的一片心意 |
[05:24] | Bro, you live to elevate an experience. | 兄弟 你活着是为了体验更高层次的东西的 |
[05:28] | Why not elevate yourself today? | 为什么今天不提升一下呢 |
[05:30] | Look, I just don’t think the first time I dip into shrooms | 听着 我只是不想第一次尝试致幻蘑菇 |
[05:31] | should be when they’re the icing on a weed brownie, okay? | 就是它们被做成大麻布朗尼的糖霜时 好吗 |
[05:33] | You know what that sounds like? | 你知道这听起来像什么 |
[05:34] | – What? – That sounds like Junior Year Aaron. | – 什么 – 听起来像大三的Aaron |
[05:36] | Senior Year Aaron needs to be contemplating the fact that | 大四的Aaron应该思考到 |
[05:39] | this is his last first college party at Cal U. | 这是他在加大最后的第一个派对了 |
[05:42] | Last… Last first? What’s that mean? | 最后 最后又第一个 什么意思 |
[05:44] | Bro, college’s grim reaper is knocking at your door, | 兄弟 你的大学生活快要结束了 |
[05:48] | demanding your red Solo cup. | 红色一次性杯也要上交了 |
[05:50] | You got almost no time left to go… | 你几乎不剩多少时间 |
[05:52] | all the way in… | 尽情享受 |
[05:54] | with all this.. | 这美好的一切了 |
[05:59] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[06:01] | I’m not susceptible to peer pressure. | 我不容易受到同龄人压力影响 |
[06:02] | – All right? – Okay. Okay. | – 清楚吗 – 好的 知道了 |
[06:04] | But I’m a senior, so I’m susceptible | 但我大四了 我很容易 |
[06:05] | to this whole “Last first” situation. | 被这种”最后第一个”的说辞打动 |
[06:08] | So I’m gonna take your brownie. | 所以我接受你的布朗尼蛋糕 |
[06:09] | What’s gonna happen to me, though? | 不过我身上会发生什么 |
[06:10] | A-Am I gonna be okay? | 我会没事吗 |
[06:12] | – Yes. – Will I hug a tree? | – 你不会有事的 – 我会抱树吗 |
[06:13] | Look, you’ll probably witness some colors | 听着 你可能会看到些 |
[06:14] | that don’t even exist. | 根本不存在的颜色 |
[06:16] | And then after that, | 然后呢 |
[06:16] | possible night blindness and vicious nausea. | 可能会出现夜盲和严重恶心 |
[06:19] | But, I mean, come on. Let’s just do it. | 但 我说 没什么大不了的 吃吧 |
[06:21] | One time for the one time. | 就这一次 下不为例 |
[06:22] | Cheers. This is dumb. | 干杯 好傻 |
[06:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:41] | Okay, pause. | 好 停 |
[06:43] | Did she just interrupt our strut? | 她是打断了我们前进的步伐吗 |
[06:44] | No. She would not do that. | 不 她不会这样的 |
[06:46] | Not unless it was a life-or-death emergency. | 除非是关乎生死的紧急情况 |
[06:49] | And it is. | 就是的 |
[06:50] | Um, I actually have a confession to make, and it’s a… | 我有件事要坦白 而且这事吧 |
[06:54] | Oh, my gosh. It’s a funny story. | 哦 我的天 可有意思了 |
[06:57] | Such a funny story. | 这个故事怪好笑的 |
[06:59] | You know the day I was headed to London | 你们知道我去伦敦那天 |
[07:00] | and I had… Aaron drive me to the airport? | 我让 Aaron开车送我去机场的 |
[07:04] | Well, you know, I was headed to the plane, | 好吧 你们知道的 我准备坐飞机 |
[07:07] | getting my bags, and… | 拿我的包 而且 |
[07:09] | I may have kissed him. | 我很可能亲了他 |
[07:13] | Where? | 哪里 |
[07:14] | Ew. On his lips. | 呕 他嘴上 |
[07:15] | Ew. I meant in the car or on the tarmac? | 呕 我是说在车里还是在停机坪上 |
[07:18] | Well, it was more of, like, a curbside situation. | 更像在靠近路边的人行道上 |
[07:20] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[07:22] | And then I got on the plane. | 接着我就上飞机了 |
[07:24] | And, dude, I am so beyond sorry for this. | 姐妹 我特别抱歉 |
[07:27] | I was such an emotional wreck, | 我当时情绪崩溃了 |
[07:28] | and, like, I had broken up with Luca, | 刚刚和Luca分手 |
[07:30] | – and I was about to leave, and so I didn’t… – Zoey, stop. | – 而且马上就要走了 所以我也 – Zoey 别说了 |
[07:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[07:33] | I’ve gone from repulsed animosity | 我对他的感觉从极度憎恨 |
[07:36] | to simply just detesting him to | 到普通的厌恶 |
[07:37] | barely feeling a spark of friendship. | 最后连一星半点儿的友谊也没了 |
[07:39] | Okay. Well, um… | 好吧 那么 |
[07:41] | Where do you guys stand now? | 你们现在是什么情况呢 |
[07:42] | Well, we stand nowhere. | 什么情况也没有 |
[07:44] | I didn’t talk to him all summer. | 我整个暑假都没和他说话 |
[07:45] | And I do not want my first reach-out to be at my party. | 我也不想让第一次聊天发生在我的派对上 |
[07:49] | Whose party? | 谁的派对 |
[07:50] | Girl, just let her have this. | 就装作是她的吧 |
[07:51] | She obviously needs it. | 很明显她需要关注 |
[07:53] | Zoey Zoey, | |
[07:54] | you’re gonna have to talk to him about it at some point, | 你终归要和他把事情说清楚的 |
[07:57] | so just rip the Band-Aid off. | 所以长痛不如短痛 |
[07:59] | Do it now. | 现在就去说吧 |
[07:59] | Rip it. | 去吧 |
[08:01] | Rip it. | 去吧 |
[08:22] | Hey, Aaron. | 你好 Aaron |
[08:23] | Oh, hey. Hey, Zoey. | 哦 嘿 你好 Zoey |
[08:25] | You’re glowing. | 你在发光诶 |
[08:26] | Aaron, stop. Just stop. | Aaron 行了 别说这些了 |
[08:28] | Before we continue this, | 在闲聊之前 |
[08:30] | I really do think we have to talk about our incident. | 我觉得有必要谈谈我们之间的小插曲 |
[08:34] | At the airport… our kiss. | 在机场的 那个吻 |
[08:35] | – Oh! Yeah. – Yeah. | – 哦 对 – 是的 |
[08:37] | I mean… I mean, yeah, we can talk about it, | 我们当然可以聊聊 |
[08:39] | but it was just a little… kiss, you know? | 但是 那只不过就是亲了一下吧 |
[08:41] | Not a big deal. We didn’t even smash. | 没啥大不了 我们也没干别的 |
[08:45] | – You’re right. – Right. | – 你说的有道理 – 是的 |
[08:47] | Wow, you’re actually so right. | 你说的也太有道理了 |
[08:49] | It was just a kiss. | 我们就是普通地亲了一下 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:53] | But don’t get me wrong. | 不过 你别误会 |
[08:53] | I mean, I feel like you definitely wanted to smash. | 我感觉你当时是想干点别的什么的 |
[08:57] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | Yeah, and even you talking about it now | 对 而且你现在又提起这件事 |
[08:58] | makes me feel like you still wanna smash. | 让我觉得你现在还是想和我干点什么 |
[09:00] | Just tell me. I mean… | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[09:01] | – I don’t. – You sure? | – 我不想 – 你确定吗 |
[09:03] | Okay, Freshman. | 好吧 新生 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna go find Doug… | 我要去找Doug了 |
[09:06] | before you try and kiss me again, ’cause you know how you get. | 免得你又来亲我 怕你控制不住自己 |
[09:08] | Oh! I’ll just try and control myself over here. | 好 那我就在这尽量控制自己 |
[09:12] | You know, I’m really glad we’re cool. | 我很高兴我们之间没事 |
[09:14] | Yeah. We’re fine. | 我们当然没事 |
[09:15] | Unless we smash. Then we’d be really cool. | 除非我们干点什么 那我们就更没事了 |
[09:18] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[09:19] | – Unless you want to. – Still don’t. | – 除非你真的想 – 真的不想 |
[09:20] | – All right. – All right. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[09:22] | – Peace! – Peace! | – 拜 – 拜 |
[09:25] | That was so not worth | 我刚刚为了这事 |
[09:27] | the 30 minutes of stress belly I just endured. | 还紧张得肚子难受了半个小时 太不值了 |
[09:29] | I mean, who knew that you could deal with your distractions, | 谁能想到我能解决这个分散注意力的家伙 |
[09:32] | move on, and feel better? | 向前看 并且变轻松了呢 |
[09:35] | 哟 明天有录制 需要做造型 速来 | |
[09:39] | And do it all while working around the clock | 同时还作为一个艺人的造型设计师 |
[09:41] | as a celebrity stylist. | 努力工作不停歇 |
[09:43] | I hate to say it, | 我不想说大话 |
[09:44] | but Zoey came back from London killing it. | 但是老娘从伦敦回来之后简直太强了 |
[09:47] | Let the pre-game begin! | 热身赛开始吧 |
[09:51] | Welcome home, kid. | 欢迎回来 小姑娘 |
[10:05] | Hey. Uh… | 嘿 那个 |
[10:08] | I feel like I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉的 |
[10:10] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[10:12] | He does? | 真的吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah, I mean, even though you were wrong | 对 尽管我们在一起的时候 |
[10:14] | about a lot of things when we were together… | 在好多事情上你都犯错了 |
[10:16] | like, an unsettling amount. | 真的是很多事情 |
[10:19] | Like, almost everything you said was questionable. | 其实 几乎你说的每件事都有质疑的空间 |
[10:21] | Okay, did America change the definition of “Apology” | 所以 我不在美国的这段时间里 |
[10:24] | while I was gone? | “道歉”的意思变了吗 |
[10:25] | But you weren’t wrong about one thing… | 但有一件事你是对的 |
[10:28] | Joey. | 关于Joey |
[10:29] | I mean, I should’ve handled things better. | 我没把事情处理好 |
[10:30] | But that’s my ankh to bear, you know? So… | 但那确实是我的问题 所以 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:35] | Wow. Uh… | 哇 |
[10:37] | I… I… Thank you, Luca. | 我 谢谢你 Luca |
[10:39] | You know, that really means a lot to me. | 这对来说我意义重大 |
[10:40] | And trust me, I know there’s a whole lot | 而且说实话 其实有很多事情 |
[10:43] | we both could have handled differently. | 我们俩本都可以处理得更好的 |
[10:45] | Like me ghosting you internationally… | 比如 我跑到国外跟你玩消失 |
[10:47] | for sure, not my best look. | 我绝对能比这做得更好的 |
[10:50] | Hey, the cosmos course-corrected. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[10:52] | I actually ended up doing | 我在这个暑假完成了 |
[10:53] | some of the best work of my life this summer. | 一部分我最好的创作 |
[10:55] | Oh, my goodness! | 天哪 太好了 |
[10:56] | So I guess you could kind of say, like, | 所以某种程度上你可以说 |
[10:57] | I was, like, your… your muse. | 我算是你的 灵感女神了 |
[11:01] | More like anti-muse. | 不如说是反灵感女神 |
[11:04] | Wow, that’s a sick name for my brand. | 哇 我的品牌可以叫这个炫酷的名字 |
[11:07] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Well, I’m just… glad you’re not mad. | 看到你没生气我很高兴 |
[11:11] | Well, I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会了 |
[11:13] | At first, I was big mad. | 一开始我超级生气 |
[11:16] | Big, big mad, you know? | 超级超级生气 |
[11:17] | I just kept replaying the day you left. | 脑海中不停回放你离开的那天 |
[11:19] | You know, sending all the texts. | 给你发了那么多短信 |
[11:21] | Chasing you to the airport. | 追你到机场 |
[11:23] | Chasing you to the airport… | 追你到机场 |
[11:28] | Airport, you know? | 一直到机场 |
[11:32] | Guys… | 各位 |
[11:34] | Luca chased me to the airport. | Luca那天追我到了机场 |
[11:38] | It’s really kicking in. | 开始起作用了 |
[11:40] | It really is, man. | 确实 |
[11:43] | And this is my last first party, you know? | 这是我最后的第一个派对了 |
[11:46] | You guys have another year, but for me… | 你们还有一年 不过对我来说 |
[11:49] | this is it. | 这是最后一次了 |
[11:50] | Yo, check this out. | 哟 听下这个 |
[11:52] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[11:54] | I forgot what I was about to say. | 我忘了要说什么了 |
[11:58] | Can I be real with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:04] | Zoey kissed me before she got on the plane. | Zoey上飞机之前亲了我 |
[12:06] | Oh! What’d you just say? | 哦 你说了什么 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 你没听错 |
[12:13] | I barely have a nail on my pinkie toe. | 我的小趾上几乎没有指甲 |
[12:24] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[12:27] | Hey, I’m so sorry, guys, | 抱歉了 姐妹们 |
[12:29] | but I think I need to leave my party. | 我可能得离开我的派对了 |
[12:31] | – Bye. – Deuces. | – 再见 – 拜 |
[12:32] | Why does the burden of concern always fall on me? | 为什么担心的总是我 |
[12:35] | No! You can’t leave! | 不行 你不能走 |
[12:37] | No, but Joey needs me to pull some looks | 但是Joey需要我帮他准备一身行头 |
[12:40] | for this on-camera thing tomorrow, | 他明天要上电视 |
[12:41] | and he just sent me the Black chef emoji, | 而且他刚刚给我发了那个黑人厨师的表情 |
[12:43] | which means he’s starting to lose his patience, | 说明他等得不耐烦了 |
[12:45] | since it goes Black detective, Black chef, | 他依次给我发了黑人侦探 黑人厨师 |
[12:48] | and then Black fireman. | 下一个就是黑人消防员(开除你)了 |
[12:50] | And let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[12:51] | I replaced the last girl that got the Black fireman. | 上一个收到黑人消防员表情的女生 已经被我取代了 |
[12:53] | Oh, I know that order. | 我知道这套顺序 |
[12:55] | Girl, you need to go. | 你得赶紧过去 |
[12:56] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | Okay, I found out that Luca followed me | 我才知道Luca在我走的那天 |
[13:01] | to the airport the day I left, | 追我到了机场 |
[13:03] | and I need a moment to unpack that with you all. | 我得先跟你们分析一下这件事 |
[13:05] | – Wait a minute… Luca did what? – I know. | – 等等 Luca做了什么 – 真的 |
[13:07] | – To say what? – I don’t know. | – 是想跟你说什么吗 – 我不知道 |
[13:08] | Well, does he want to get back together? | 行吧 他想重新跟你在一起吗 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:11] | How are all these guys so into you? | 为什么这些人都这么喜欢你 |
[13:12] | I do not… | 我 不 知 |
[13:13] | I’m baffled, quite honestly. I don’t know. | 我也很懵 真的 我不知道 |
[13:15] | I don’t know anything, hence the unpacking. | 我什么也不知道 所以要跟你们聊 |
[13:17] | Well, in here with us is the wrong place to unpack it. | 但是你不应该在这和我们聊 |
[13:21] | She’s right. Get… those… answers. | 她说的对 去 问 他 |
[13:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:24] | I am going to go handle this | 我要去解决这件事 |
[13:26] | like the mature, global citizen that I am. | 因为我是一个成熟的国际化的公民 |
[13:30] | ‘Cause that’s what I am. | 就是我 |
[13:32] | London… | 想想伦敦 |
[13:35] | Is this what it’s like living with her? | 跟她生活在一起就要这样吗 |
[13:37] | Sadly, yeah. | 很可惜是的 |
[13:40] | Nah, man. This is not an inside party. | 不行 兄弟 这不是个室内派对 |
[13:42] | All right? Bushes to the right. | 好吗 右边有灌木丛 |
[13:46] | Hey, yo, can you please | 嘿 你能不能 |
[13:47] | not encourage people to pee in our plants? | 不要引导别人在我们的植物上尿尿 |
[13:50] | And also, have you seen Luca? | 还有 你看到Luca了吗 |
[13:52] | Uh, yeah. He just left. | 呃 看到了 他刚走 |
[13:54] | Yeah, he said something about needing to find a pay phone? | 他刚才说什么要找公共电话 |
[13:56] | Yeah, asked me for change for a $2 bill. | 没错 跟我换了2美元的纸币 |
[13:58] | Thought that was super weird. | 我觉得他超奇怪 |
[14:00] | Uh, you could probably still catch him, though. | 不过 你或许还是能追上他 |
[14:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[14:09] | Fu… | 艹 |
[14:13] | Check, check, check. Testing, 1, 2, 3. | 喂 喂 喂 测试 1 2 3 |
[14:17] | It was only Day 1 back at Cal U, | 我回到加大才一天 |
[14:20] | and I had already gone | 就已经从那个 |
[14:21] | from being the focused, accomplished adult | 目标明确 才华横溢 |
[14:23] | who didn’t think about boys all summer | 一整个夏天都没有想过男生的成年人 |
[14:26] | to the spun-out, immature girl | 变回了那个鲁莽冒失 |
[14:28] | who couldn’t stop obsessing over Luca. | 不能自已地迷恋着Luca的女孩 |
[14:31] | What do you say? | 这件怎么样 |
[14:33] | I say the same thing I said two minutes ago, Zo. | 两分钟前我就已经说过了 Zo |
[14:36] | I told you I want a turtleneck. | 我告诉过你 我想穿高领衫 |
[14:38] | What’s… Where your mind at today? Like… | 你 你今天在想什么 就像 |
[14:41] | What’s up with that outfit? | 你怎么穿成这样 |
[14:43] | I was at a party where I had a weird run-in thing with, uh, Luca. | 我和Luca在一个派对上发生了点口角 |
[14:47] | Oh, he keyed your car? | 哦 他划了你的车吗 |
[14:49] | – No. – Oh. | – 不是 – 哦 |
[14:51] | Well, if he did, I don’t want to know. | 好吧 如果他那么做了 我也不想知道 |
[14:52] | Not that I’d be mad or anything, | 倒不是我会生气或者怎么样 |
[14:53] | but maybe just a little disappointed. | 但或许会有点失望 |
[14:56] | Uh… yeah, no, he actually told me | 呃 好吧 实际上 他告诉我 |
[14:58] | that he chased me to the airport the day I left for London. | 我去伦敦的那天 他追着我去了机场 |
[15:01] | To kill you? | 为了杀你吗 |
[15:03] | – No. – Oh. | – 不是 – 哦 |
[15:04] | ‘Cause then I’d be mad. | 如果那样我会生气 |
[15:05] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道这个 |
[15:07] | Try this one on. Nice turtleneck. | 试试这件 不错的高领衫 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:10] | Now, that’s beautiful. | 这件很好看 |
[15:13] | – Yeah, sure. – I like this. | – 是啊 好看 – 我喜欢这件 |
[15:15] | But it’s also a wool/cashmere blend. | 但这件是羊绒混纺的 |
[15:17] | And what if it’s really hot under those studio lights? | 如果在演播室的灯光下太热了怎么办 |
[15:20] | Or what if they go to mic you and they, like, | 或者如果他们给你戴麦克风 然后 |
[15:22] | stretch out the neck and make it all droopy? | 把领子撑开然后把它弄得松松垮垮的呢 |
[15:24] | Zoey, why are you giving me things I can’t wear? | Zoey 那你为什么要给我不能穿的衣服呢 |
[15:26] | I’m not. No, you totally can wear it. It’s just… | 我没有 不 你完全可以穿 只是 |
[15:29] | I don’t want you to have any regrets. | 我只是不希望你后悔 |
[15:33] | You know what… do me a favor | 你知道吗 帮我个忙 |
[15:34] | and stop turning my turtleneck into your dude. | 不要再把我的高领衫当做你的前男友 |
[15:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:38] | I’m talking about you second-guessing yourself | 我在说你你一直在质疑你自己 |
[15:40] | and projecting your doubts about your dude | 并且把你关于你前男友的疑虑 |
[15:42] | onto my very clear vision of | 投射到我明天在电视节目上 |
[15:44] | looking like a Black Steve Jobs on television tomorrow. | 穿得像黑人版乔布斯这件事上 |
[15:47] | Okay. I am not second-guessing my decision with Luca. | 好吧 我没有在怀疑我做的关于Luca的决定 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | Maybe a little. | 或许有一点 |
[15:55] | But I don’t know… it’s just, like, I keep thinking about, | 但我不知道 就像 我一直在想 |
[15:58] | what if he did catch me that day at the airport | 如果那天他在机场追上了我 |
[15:59] | and said something amazing and… | 然后说了一些感人的话 然后 |
[16:02] | …we got back together? | 我们或许会复合 |
[16:04] | He could’ve come to London. | 他可能也去伦敦 |
[16:06] | Or what if he caught you, said something amazing, | 或者如果他追上了你 说了一些感人的话 |
[16:10] | and you never made the plane at all? | 而你不会去坐飞机了 |
[16:12] | No, that would have never happened, | 不 不可能发生 |
[16:13] | because nothing was gonna stop me | 因为没有什么能够阻挡我 |
[16:15] | from getting on that plane and taking this job. | 乘上那架飞机然后得到这份工作 |
[16:17] | Then there it is. | 就是这样 |
[16:19] | Stop second-guessing yourself, | 不要再质疑你自己了 |
[16:21] | ’cause it’s really messing with your focus. | 因为这样真的会干扰你的注意力 |
[16:24] | N… I’m here. | 不 我在这 |
[16:25] | I’m focused. I’m focused. | 我很集中 我很集中 |
[16:27] | Not today you’re not. | 今天你并没有 |
[16:28] | You made me “Black fire marshal” you. | 你让我给你发了”黑人消防局长” |
[16:32] | Good God. | 天呐 |
[16:33] | That was the fire marshal? | 那是消防局长吗 |
[16:36] | Look, I am so, so sorry. | 听着 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[16:40] | And, admittedly, I have been a little distracted. | 我承认 我有一点分心了 |
[16:44] | Look, word to the wise? | 听着 给你点建议 |
[16:45] | Don’t distract yourself out of a job, Zo. | 不要在工作时分心 Zo |
[16:47] | Don’t let that stuff cloud what you know is right. | 不要让那些东西蒙蔽了 那些你知道是正确的东西 |
[16:51] | You got killer instinct. | 你有着敏锐的直觉 |
[16:52] | Just go for it. | 放手去做吧 |
[16:55] | Right. You’re right. You’re right. | 没错 你说得对 你说得对 |
[16:56] | And… thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:01] | Yo, think about it. | 哟 想想 |
[17:03] | After this year… | 明年 |
[17:05] | it’s over for me. | 对于我来说一切都结束了 |
[17:08] | – See? – Yeah. | – 看吧 – 是啊 |
[17:09] | You have to live every last first moment | 你要珍惜每个最后的第一次 |
[17:12] | like it’s your last first moment. | 活出享受 活出精彩 |
[17:15] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的太对了 |
[17:16] | From this moment on, | 从这一刻开始 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna enjoy my final college moments. | 我要开始享受我最后的大学时光 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:33] | I thought I politely asked you to leave. | 我以为我已经礼貌地要求你离开了 |
[17:35] | No. You were actually hella rude and kicked me out. | 不 你非常粗鲁地把我轰了出去 |
[17:38] | But yet here you are. | 但你现在在这 |
[17:39] | Do you happen to have a 20 to put in my hand? | 你现在恰巧有20美元放到我手里吗 |
[17:42] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[17:44] | how about I take you out for 40 bucks’ worth of drinks this week | 这周我带你出去喝价值40刀的饮料 |
[17:46] | to make up for it? | 作为补偿怎么样呢 |
[17:47] | Why 40? It’s only a $20 cover charge. | 为什么请我喝40美元的呢 入场费只要20美元 |
[17:50] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[17:50] | but what kind of a place can I take someone like you for only 20? | 但是请你这样的人出去玩 只花20美元怎么够 |
[17:53] | Someone like me? | 我这样的人吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:56] | Someone super cute… | 像你一样非常可爱 |
[17:59] | …A little terrifying. | 还有一点吓人的人 |
[18:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | But make it 60. | 但要请我喝60美元的 |
[18:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:12] | – Hey. – So…? | – 嘿 – 所以 |
[18:14] | Did you talk to Luca? | 你和Luca谈过了吗 |
[18:15] | No. Didn’t catch him. | 没有 我没追上他 |
[18:17] | Aw, sweetie. I’m so sorry. | 哦 甜心 我很抱歉 |
[18:19] | I know you really wanted those answers. | 我知道你真的想知道答案 |
[18:22] | Actually, though, it’s okay. | 实际上 没关系了 |
[18:24] | I really don’t need to know what he was gonna do | 我没有必要知道他去机场 |
[18:27] | or what he was gonna say at that airport. | 要做什么或说什么 |
[18:30] | That stuff is… | 那件事 |
[18:33] | It’s just so last year. | 是去年的事了 |
[18:35] | So why don’t we… get started on this one? | 所以我们为什么不 开始新的一年呢 |
[18:38] | Yes, ma’am! Let’s do it. | 是的 女士 让我们开始吧 |
[18:47] | Through Joey’s undying love for turtlenecks, | 通过Joey对高领衫永恒的爱 |
[18:50] | I realized I had to stop my second-guessing. | 我意识到我必须停止质疑自己 |
[18:57] | Allowing the “What ifs” to creep into my headspace | 让”如果会怎样”溜进我的大脑 |
[19:00] | was creating unnecessary doubt. | 产生了不必要的质疑 |
[19:02] | The reality was, the only things that mattered | 现实是 唯一重要的事情 |
[19:05] | were the “Right nows.” | 就是”现在” |
[19:07] | And anything other than my girls, school, and my career | 任何除了我的朋友 学校 和我的职业生涯以外的东西 |
[19:11] | was just a distraction. | 都只会让我分心 |
[19:22] | So, as I danced my way into junior year, | 所以 当我跳着舞进入大三的时候 |
[19:26] | I promised myself | 我发誓 |
[19:27] | that I would stay focused on the pre-game to adulthood | 我会在成人世界的热身赛保持专注 |
[19:30] | and deal with the rest as it came. | 其他的问题等出现再说吧 |
[19:41] | But as it turned out… | 然而事实证明 |
[19:44] | some of us skipped the pre-game | 我们中有人跳过了热身赛 |
[19:47] | and went right into the party. | 直接进入了派对 |
[19:51] | Senior year, bitches! | 大四了 婊贝们 |
[20:02] | Sounds like London was a good time. | 听起来你在伦敦度过了一段不错的时光 |
[20:04] | Yeah. So, um, you know, London was dope. | 是的 所以 呃 你知道 伦敦很酷 |
[20:07] | They were, uh, super receptive to… | 他们 呃 非常欢迎 |
[20:10] | you know, to me out there, and, um… | 你知道的 欢迎我去那 然后 呃 |
[20:14] | Yo, is it hot in here? | 这里是不是很热啊 |
[20:19] | Um… | 呃 |
[20:20] | Just one second. I’m sorry. | 等我一下 抱歉 |
[20:23] | You guys got a bigger version of these? | 你们有大瓶水吗 |
[20:27] | Or can you bring me, like, seven more? | 或者能给我 再来七瓶吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, so, London was dope. | 是的 所以 伦敦很酷 |
[20:33] | It was… | 它 |
[20:38] | It was, uh… How can I say? It was, uh… | 它 呃 我能怎么说 它 呃 |
[20:40] | I-It was like a whole different country, you know? | 那 那是一个截然不同的国家 你知道吗 |
[20:44] | Zoey was right. | Zoey是对的 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我受不了了 |