时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Backslides… sex with an ex, | 回头炮 和前任上床 |
[00:09] | a familiar, clothing-optional walk down memory lane | 互相熟悉的两人 衣不蔽体地徜徉在回忆的长廊里 |
[00:12] | that somehow always manages to take you by surprise. | 这种事不知怎么 总能打你个措手不及 |
[00:23] | And while the aftermath of the unplanned get-together | 尽管这场意外韵事的余波 |
[00:26] | is immediately punctuated with the intoxicating feeling of riding high, | 马上被兴头上的陶醉之感打断了 |
[00:31] | it’s only a matter of time before the thrill fades | 但兴奋感消退只是时间问题 |
[00:34] | and the sex hangover kicks in, | 随之而来的是事后的疲惫感 |
[00:36] | sending all other emotions crashing down on you. | 所有其他情绪都扑向你 |
[00:45] | 那个弄坏的烤面包机 我应该给你多少钱 哈哈 | |
[00:52] | Aww. Looks like someone’s trying awfully hard | 看来某人在绞尽脑汁 |
[00:54] | to find the right words for his backslide with Big Zo-Zo. | 为自己和ZoZo大宝贝的回头炮找合适的措辞 |
[00:57] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:58] | Bro, it’s a crib full of five girls. | 兄弟 五个女孩住一起 |
[01:01] | They talk. | 她们会交谈 |
[01:02] | And, you know, contrary to what Zoey says, | 还有 和Zoey说的相反 |
[01:04] | you are not a quiet lover. | 你并不是个一言不发的爱人 |
[01:47] | Honestly, your font is gigantic. | 说实话 你的字体太大了 |
[01:50] | That’s the same size my Grandma Ruth uses | 和我奶奶Ruth用来 |
[01:52] | to read David Alan Grier’s Twitter feed. | 看David Alan Grier推文的一样大 |
[01:54] | You really need a privacy screen. | 你真的需要一个防窥屏幕 |
[01:56] | Would you then respect my privacy? | 那你就会尊重我的隐私了吗 |
[01:57] | No, but it’d make a really nice challenge. | 不 那会是个很好的挑战 |
[02:00] | Doug, get your girl, bro. | Doug 管管你的女朋友 兄弟 |
[02:01] | Can’t. Too busy overachieving for you slouches. | 没空 忙着为了你们这些懒蛋加倍努力 |
[02:04] | Can we get to work or what? | 我们可以开始讨论了吗 |
[02:06] | I don’t know why you’re throwing so much shade. | 我不明白你为什么要说这么讨厌的话 |
[02:08] | I am 1,000% Team Zuca. | 我百分之一千支持Zuca组合 |
[02:10] | I want to see you two kids win. | 我想看你们两个在一起 |
[02:12] | And I want to win in this Econ class. | 而我想通过这堂经济学课 |
[02:14] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[02:15] | But next time please do not win on our kitchen counter | 但是下次请不要在我们的厨房柜台上搞 |
[02:17] | at the expense of my toaster that my baby got me for Kwanzaa. | 不要弄坏我的宝贝为了宽扎节给我买的烤面包机 |
[02:21] | The one I got you for Kujichagulia? | 我为了自诀原则给你的那个吗 |
[02:24] | Tsk. Not cool, B. | 这可不对 兄弟 |
[02:27] | Look, maybe just send Zoey a smiley-face emoji. | 给Zoey发个笑脸表情就可以了 |
[02:29] | It comes in light-skinned. | 是浅肤色的 |
[02:31] | Jazz, no disrespect, | Jazz 无意冒犯 |
[02:32] | but you’re gonna have to fall all the way back, all right? | 但是你不要再这样了 好吗 |
[02:34] | It’s starting to feel like your presence | 我开始觉得你的存在 |
[02:35] | is crowding every single inch of my higher spirit. | 让我精神紧张 |
[02:37] | – Oh. – I am good. | – 哦 – 我很好 |
[02:39] | Zoey is good. We are all good. | Zoey很好 我们都很好 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:42] | Can we please get to our project | 可以开始我们的课题了吗 |
[02:45] | so I can be good? | 这样我才能变好 |
[02:47] | Because I’m not no track star, and I’m not no rich SoHo kid. | 因为我不是田径明星 也不是富家子弟 |
[02:50] | I’m actually gonna need a career when I graduate from here. | 毕业以后 我需要一份工作 |
[02:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好 开始吧 |
[02:54] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[02:56] | You know what they say about three days? | 你知道三天有什么说法吗 |
[02:58] | It’s a really long time to go with no communication after a backslide. | 和前任上了床之后 三天不联系 是一段很长的时间 |
[03:02] | So call Zoey, bro. | 给Zoey打电话吧 兄弟 |
[03:13] | “Yo”? | “哟” |
[03:15] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:16] | Like, not even, like, a “Yo, how’s it going?” | 甚至不是”哟 最近怎么样” |
[03:19] | “Yo, what’s good?” Or, like, | “哟 最近好吗” 或者 |
[03:21] | “Yo… semite? Wanna go on a road trip?” | “哟 闪米特人 想去公路旅行吗” |
[03:24] | I think I preferred three days of silence over this confusing text. | 与其发这种模棱两可的短信 还不如沉默三天 |
[03:28] | What in the world am I supposed to be doing with a “Yo”? | 按照常理 我应该对这个”哟”作何反应 |
[03:30] | – “Yo,” Period. “Yo,” Period. – Yeah. | – “哟” 句号 “哟” 句号 – 是啊 |
[03:31] | – Zoey? Zoey? – Hmm? | – Zoey Zoey – 嗯 |
[03:33] | I brought you here to help me with this voter-registration push, | 我让你到这来 是帮我拉选民登记的 |
[03:36] | not to obsess over a text from your ex. | 而不是唠叨你和前任的短信 |
[03:39] | We’ve got a House to flip back. | 我们要翻转众议院 |
[03:41] | You promised that this “Dorm Storm” was bipartisan. | 你答应过”宿舍风暴”是支持两党的 |
[03:44] | It is. But I’m not, and that’s why I brought you. | 是的 但我不是 所以我带你来了 |
[03:47] | – I don’t… – Okay, it’s like, I spoke “Friends” Luca. | – 我不是 – 好吧 就像我和”朋友”Luca聊过 |
[03:51] | I even mostly spoke “Dating” Luca. | 我甚至大多数时候和”男友”Luca聊天 |
[03:53] | But I just do not understand | 但是我不明白 |
[03:56] | this whole “Spontaneous situation on a kitchen counter” Luca. | 这种”心血来潮搞上厨房柜台”Luca |
[03:59] | The thought of Luca and Zoey’s bare ass cheeks | 一想到Luca和Zoey光着屁股 |
[04:01] | where we make our sandwiches… | 在我们做三明治的地方 |
[04:02] | Yeah, I think my baby just threw up inside of me. | 是的 我觉得宝宝刚刚在我肚子里吐了 |
[04:05] | And, dudes, my whole plan this year was to not be distracted by guys, | 姐妹们 我的年度计划是 不要为男人分心 |
[04:09] | but here I am obsessing over Luca’s one-syllable “Yo” text. | 但是现在Luca一个单音节”哟”的短信 就让我心神不宁 |
[04:14] | – Points for seeing yourself. – Ah. | – 是认识你自己的机会 – 呃 |
[04:16] | Now we just have to tackle your other flaws. | 现在我们必须应对你的其他缺点 |
[04:18] | Right. I just thought the other night was gonna be, | 是的 我以为那天晚上 |
[04:20] | like, something fun that kind of happened, | 只是找点乐子 |
[04:22] | but it feels like a huge mistake. | 看来犯了个大错 |
[04:25] | Hey, you know, look on the bright side. | 嘿 看看积极的一面 |
[04:27] | Sleeping with your ex is a great way to keep your numbers down. | 和前任上床是个不让数字增长的好方法 |
[04:30] | Remember… under seven, straight to Heaven. | 记着 七个以下 直通天堂 |
[04:33] | Over eight, period’s late. | 八个以上 为时已晚 |
[04:37] | Only two. What do I do? | 只有两个 还要我怎样 |
[04:40] | Ooh. There he is. | 哦 他来了 |
[04:43] | There who is? | 谁来了 |
[04:44] | Javi, the grad student I was telling you guys about. | Javi 我跟你们说过的那位研究生 |
[04:46] | He’s also kind of the boss for my internship. | 某种程度上是我实习期的老大 |
[04:50] | I so just want to make a good impression. | 我只是想留个好印象 |
[04:52] | Yeah, you do. | 当然 |
[04:54] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | Yes, he’s attractive, and he… he checks all of my boxes. | 是的 他很迷人 而且符合我的所有标准 |
[04:59] | But this internship is my ticket | 但是这个实习职位是一个机会 |
[05:01] | to a law school that’s not in a strip mall. | 让我可以进入一个不是在单排商店里面的法学院 |
[05:03] | And I’m not gonna screw it up by screwing Javier. | 我不能因为去搞Javier而把机会搞砸了 |
[05:06] | I’m… I’m just gonna go check in with him. | 我要去跟他报到 |
[05:09] | Do I have any lipstick on my teeth? | 我的口红沾到牙齿上没 |
[05:11] | No. But that shade of “Thirst Bucket Pink” looks amazing on you. | 没有 但是这个”饥渴粉”的样子很适合你 |
[05:15] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[05:20] | Zo, are you really obsessing over a little booty-call text? | Zo 这个约炮短信真的让你这么困扰吗 |
[05:23] | A what? | 这个什么 |
[05:24] | You think that this is a booty-call text? | 你觉得这是个约炮短信吗 |
[05:27] | Sweetie, any text coming from your ex that starts with “Yo” | 宝贝 任何前任在回头炮后零沟通的情况下 |
[05:30] | after you’ve had no communication with him | 发的以”呦”开头的短信 |
[05:32] | since your backslide only means one thing… | 都只有一个意思 |
[05:34] | he wants to smash again. | 他还想再打一炮 |
[05:36] | All right, look, just trust me from experience. | 相信我 我是过来人 |
[05:38] | Unless you want to set a precedent with Luca, | 除非你想和Luca开了这个先例 |
[05:40] | you have to set things straight with him. | 你必须和他讲清楚 |
[06:10] | Really, SoHo? | 认真的吗 公子哥 |
[06:11] | Now you just not showing up for study sessions? | 你现在都不参加学习讨论了吗 |
[06:14] | We were supposed to do this Econ project over an acai bowl, man. | 我们本应该边吃巴西莓碗 边做经济学课题 兄弟 |
[06:18] | Apologies, but I actually already ate one. | 很抱歉 但是我已经吃过一碗了 |
[06:21] | The bowl was calling my name. | 是碗先动的手 |
[06:23] | Damn. | 天呐 |
[06:24] | This spot is fire. | 这地方绝了 |
[06:26] | If I wasn’t so secure, this might shake up my confidence. | 如果我不是很有把握 这很可能动摇我的信心 |
[06:29] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:30] | Can we just pick this up tomorrow? | 我们可以明天再讨论吗 |
[06:32] | I’m not feeling it, all right? Got a lot on my mind. | 我不在状态 脑子太乱 |
[06:34] | No. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[06:36] | We’re not doing this tomorrow | 我们不能明天再学 |
[06:38] | because tomorrow turns into the day after tomorrow, | 因为明日复明日 |
[06:40] | and then that turns into a whole-other-ass week from now, | 然后一个星期就没了 |
[06:42] | and we have to get this done. | 我们必须完成 |
[06:44] | Bro, I take my future serious, man. | 兄弟 我在严肃对待我的未来 |
[06:46] | You know what generational wealth is? | 你知道什么是世代财富吗 |
[06:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:50] | I’m not religious. No offense. | 我不信教 无意冒犯 |
[06:54] | Yo, I’m not trying to work at no Cal U store for the rest of my life. | 听着 我是不会在加大的书店里工作一辈子的 |
[06:59] | I’m trying to build an empire like Jay, | 我要建立一座帝国 像Jay-z |
[07:01] | like Buffett, or old-school Carnegie | 巴菲特 保守派的卡内基 |
[07:03] | or them dudes that own NBA teams or… or… or ketchup. | NBA球队老板们 或者是番茄酱公司老总一样 |
[07:06] | And all of that starts right here for me. | 我的一切成就都从这里开始 |
[07:09] | So, if you got to burn your little sage | 所以 如果烧鼠尾草对你有用 |
[07:11] | or smoke a blunt or get in that bubble bath | 或者吸大麻烟 或者洗泡泡浴 |
[07:13] | you probably got going back there | 你不如赶紧去泡着 |
[07:15] | or even shoot another text to homegirl, then you do that. | 或者再发一条短信给”知心女孩”也行 那你就这样做 |
[07:19] | What text? | 什么短信 |
[07:20] | Stop. I saw you shoot off that baby text back in class. | 别装了 我看见你在课堂上给那位”宝贝”发短信了 |
[07:24] | And, yes, your font is disgustingly large. | 还有 你的字体真是令人讨厌地大 |
[07:27] | I had juvenile cataracts, all right? | 我有青少年白内障 行了吧 |
[07:29] | So, I’m gonna ask you this once so we can get to work, man. | 我再问你这一次 然后我们就好好工作 |
[07:33] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[07:37] | No, I’m not good, all right? | 不 我不好 |
[07:39] | I messed up. I shouldn’t have sent that text to Zoey. | 我糟透了 我不应该给Zoey发那条短信的 |
[07:44] | All right, fine. Let’s chop it up. | 好吧 我们来好好解决这问题 |
[07:47] | You got anything to drink? | 你有喝的吗 |
[07:57] | Well, Mr. Jackson, | Jackson先生 |
[07:59] | it looks like you are right in the pocket here. | 看起来你胜券在握啊 |
[08:01] | Your GPA is solid. Your credits are on track. | 你的绩点很高 你的学分足够 |
[08:04] | So, with all this, I think that you’ll be walking | 那么 具备这些条件 我觉得 |
[08:06] | down that commencement aisle in June, my friend. | 六月份你一定会顺利毕业的 |
[08:08] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[08:12] | Doesn’t seem like the right song, but okay. | 这首歌似乎不太合适 不过没关系 |
[08:14] | Great. So, we’re all set here? | 所以 这就结束了吧 |
[08:15] | Yup. I just need a simple signature from you | 是的 我还需要你 |
[08:18] | on this promissory note for your repayment plan… | 在这张助学贷款还款计划的期票上 |
[08:20] | …for your student loans, and I’ll make it all official. | 签个字 它会官方生效的 |
[08:22] | Super simple. Gotcha. | 很简单 明白了 |
[08:28] | Right. Okay, so, this here… | 好吧 所以这个 |
[08:31] | is this supposed to be my Social Security number? | 这应该是我的社会保险号码吧 |
[08:32] | ‘Cause that’s not it. | 这不太对 |
[08:33] | Uh, you are correct. | 呃 你说的对 |
[08:34] | No. That’s actually the amount you owe | 不 这其实是你的欠款 |
[08:36] | for your four years here at Cal U. | 你在加大这里四年的花费 |
[08:40] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[08:42] | Well, how… how can that be? | 怎么 怎么会那么多 |
[08:43] | I had the… the government money, | 我有政府的资助 |
[08:45] | and then I did the, um… the Pell thing. | 我还有佩尔助学金 |
[08:47] | Yeah, Pell Grants aside, you still have to pay back the rest. | 是的 除去佩尔助学金 你仍然要付剩下的钱 |
[08:50] | So, your signature here just confirms your commitment | 所以 你在这里签字 就是承诺 |
[08:54] | to pay this number monthly for the next 25 or 30 years or so. | 在接下来的二十五到三十年间按月偿还这笔数目 |
[08:57] | Unless you hit it big, | 除非你大展宏图 |
[08:59] | in which case you will still owe that amount, | 那样你还是欠着这笔账 |
[09:02] | but, uh, I’ll have your autograph, so that’s cool. | 但是 我就能拿到你的亲笔签名了 还挺酷的 |
[09:05] | And you go right next to Sisqó of Dru Hill fame. | 你的照片会被摆在Dru Hill乐队的主唱Sisqó旁边 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Look, this is a lot of money, man. | 听着 这可是一大笔钱 |
[09:12] | You know, I just… I don’t feel comfortable signing this. | 只是 在这签字让我很不舒服 |
[09:14] | I feel like I maybe need some sort of representative present, | 我想我现在可能需要一个代理人 |
[09:17] | like… like a lawyer or something, you know? | 一个律师什么的 |
[09:19] | Did Sisqó have a lawyer? | Sisqó有律师吗 |
[09:21] | I-I… You know, I don’t recall. | 我 我记不清了 |
[09:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:23] | I just… I just really love Sisqó. | 我只是很喜欢他 |
[09:28] | Okay, well, I’m… I’m not signing this. | 好吧 我不签了 |
[09:30] | I… I just can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[09:33] | Look, Mr. Jackson, I know it’s overwhelming | Jackson先生 我知道这令人难以接受 |
[09:36] | when you see that number in black and white. | 当你白纸黑字看到这笔数目 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:39] | But regardless, you will have to pay this back, | 但是无论如何 你得还清它 |
[09:41] | and the longer you put it off, | 你拖得越久 |
[09:43] | you’re just making it harder on yourself. | 只能让自己陷入越困难的处境 |
[09:49] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[09:51] | I can’t believe I put myself out there with that text. | 我不敢相信我发了那样的短信 |
[09:55] | I wish your girl hadn’t gotten in my head like that. | 真希望你女朋友当时没有打扰我的思绪 |
[09:57] | Come on. In all fairness, | 平心而论 |
[09:59] | you was gonna shoot that text off regardless. | 不管怎样 你都会发那条短信的 |
[10:01] | Exactly. Shoot it off, then forget about it. | 没错 发出去 然后忘掉它 |
[10:04] | But then Jazz hit me with the “three days, no communication” | 但是紧接着Jazz就用”都三天没有交谈了” |
[10:06] | bullshit in my head, and now I’m like, | 这种鬼话刺激我 所以我现在才不停在想 |
[10:09] | “Why hasn’t Zoey hit me back?” | “为什么Zoey不回我消息” |
[10:11] | What was she supposed to do… blow you up over a “Yo” text? | 她应该怎么做 就为了一条”Yo”的短信轰炸你吗 |
[10:14] | By sending those two stupid little letters, | 发了那两个愚蠢的字母给她 |
[10:16] | I just transferred all the power back to her. | 我把所有主动权都拱手相让了 |
[10:20] | Damn. Is everything about you relaxing? | 好了 这下你的世界是不是都轻松了 |
[10:26] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[10:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:29] | Uh, she hit me back. | 她回复我了 |
[10:31] | Well, look. Looks like you got your power back now, bro. | 看吧 看起来主动权又回到你这边了 老兄 |
[10:34] | No. | 不是的 |
[10:36] | She said, “We need to talk.” | 她说 “我们得谈谈” |
[10:39] | Ohh, she hit you with the “We need to talk”? | 哦 她回复你”我们得谈谈” |
[10:43] | Damn, son, that’s all bad. | 该死 大事不妙 |
[10:44] | Nothing good ever came out of two people having to talk. | 两个人”谈谈”之后就没发生过什么好事 |
[10:50] | Thank you for your dedication to democracy. | 感谢你为民主献出一份力 |
[10:54] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[10:56] | Uncircumcised? Who draws those? | 没切包皮的 谁会画这种东西 |
[10:58] | There you guys are. Hey. | 你们在这儿啊 嘿 |
[11:00] | I thought you were working with Douglas. | 我以为你和Douglas在一起做课题呢 |
[11:02] | He asked if I could sit this one out | 他让我缓缓这件事 |
[11:04] | ’cause our boy Luca | 因为我们的Luca |
[11:05] | is in his feelings so hard over his backslide with Big Zo-Zo. | 因为他和ZoZo大宝贝的回头炮 正在受着情感的煎熬 |
[11:08] | What do you mean, Luca’s in his feelings? | 什么意思 Luca备受煎熬吗 |
[11:10] | When we were in class this morning, | 我们今早上课的时候 |
[11:12] | the man was not himself. | 他简直魂不守舍 |
[11:14] | He was struggling to figure out what to text you | 他很纠结 不知道给你发什么短信才好 |
[11:16] | and using this crazy big font. | 还有 他的手机字号大得可怕 |
[11:18] | He’s riding an emotional roller coaster, Zoey, | 他情绪起伏很大 Zoey |
[11:20] | and possibly losing his vision. | 而且他可能要瞎了 |
[11:21] | Wait. So, he was struggling to text me? | 等等 所以他很纠结发什么短信给我 |
[11:25] | Of course. You haven’t hit him up in like three days. | 当然了 你都有三天没联系他了 |
[11:27] | Well, that’s just because I didn’t want to seem thirsty, | 好吧 那只是因为我不想让自己看起来很饥渴 |
[11:30] | but, you know, now I feel awful. | 听你这样说 我现在感觉很不好 |
[11:33] | Why? You broke up with him. | 为什么 你和他已经分手了 |
[11:34] | Yeah. Who cares if he’s tripping? | 是啊 谁在意他精神是不是错乱了 |
[11:36] | I care, Sky, because I’m an empathetic human being. | 我在意 Sky 因为我是个有共情能力的人类 |
[11:38] | All right, no one could have predicted that | 好吧 没人能预料到 |
[11:41] | Luca would have come out of this more butt-hurt than you, | Luca会在这件事上比你更受伤 |
[11:44] | – Yeah, that’s true. – but he did, so you won. | – 那倒是 – 不过他确实难过了 所以 你赢了 |
[11:47] | But I didn’t want to win, you know? | 但是我并不想赢 |
[11:49] | I wanted us to be on the same page | 我希望我们能达成统一 |
[11:51] | about this adult, very fun, very casual thing | 这只是一件成熟的 有趣的 稀松平常的 |
[11:55] | we did on the kitchen counter. | 在厨房柜台上发生的事 |
[11:57] | The last thing I’d want to do is hurt someone I love. | 我最不愿意做的就是伤害我爱的人 |
[12:02] | Wait. So, you love him? | 慢着 所以 你爱他吗 |
[12:05] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[12:06] | You don’t just stop loving someone | 在一起一年的人 |
[12:08] | that you were with pretty intensely for a year. | 不可能说不爱就不爱了 |
[12:10] | And we had a very, very intense year. | 何况我们这一年真的发生太多事了 |
[12:13] | Honey, it was intense for everyone. | 宝贝 对所有人来说都是这样 |
[12:16] | Wait. Zoey, do you want to get back with Luca? | Zoey 你想和Luca重新在一起吗 |
[12:19] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[12:21] | No. I mean, I-I don’t know. | 不 我 我不知道 |
[12:23] | Listen, sweetie, if I were an empathetic human being, | 甜心 如果我是个有共情能力的人类 |
[12:26] | I would tell you that maybe you need to try and figure out your feelings | 我会建议你试着体会你自己的感受 |
[12:29] | and see what you really want | 明白你真正想要的东西 |
[12:31] | because until you do, | 因为如果你不这样做 |
[12:32] | neither you nor Luca will be able to move on, okay? | 你和Luca都不能继续开始新生活 |
[12:36] | But I’m dead inside, so can you figure it out | 但是我的内心已经死了 所以你能不能弄明白 |
[12:38] | so we can go back to this voter-registration hell | 然后我们继续进行这个地狱般的 |
[12:40] | that Ana’s thirsty ass has roped us into | Ana逼我们弄的选民登记活动 |
[12:42] | before Nomi drops her illegitimate child | 赶在Nomi在这片粗糙的杂草上 |
[12:44] | on this scratchy crab grass? | 把她的私生子生下来之前 |
[12:46] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:47] | Sheesh. “Luca, we need to talk.” | 天哦 “Luca 我们得谈谈了” |
[12:50] | Hey, she hit you with your government name. | 嘿 她用你的官名叫你诶 |
[12:52] | That’s some cold assassin shit. | 这可是在给你放冷箭 |
[12:54] | And I [bleep] did it to myself. | 而且这是我他妈自找的 |
[12:56] | I mean, it took me all summer to get over the embarrassment | 我用了整个暑假才忘掉 |
[12:59] | of running after her when she got on that plane. | 到机场追她的尴尬场景 |
[13:01] | Okay, but you’re already in this situation. | 好吧 但你现在已经这样了 |
[13:04] | Look, there’s three reasons why people backslide. | 听着 一般人打回头炮有三种原因 |
[13:08] | They’re either drunk, desperate, or still in love. | 不是喝多了 就是绝望了 再不然 就是还爱着对方 |
[13:12] | Well, I wasn’t drunk, and I’m never desperate. | 我没喝醉 我也从来没绝望过 |
[13:14] | So then you still love her. | 所以你还爱着她 |
[13:16] | Of course I still love her. | 我当然还爱着她 |
[13:18] | Okay. So, you all really do have something to talk about then. | 好吧 所以 那你们还真的有事需要谈谈了 |
[13:22] | Man. | 天 |
[13:23] | Maybe I just need to get some fresh air | 也许我只需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[13:25] | and figure out what’s what. | 来想想清楚 |
[13:32] | And circle and circle and circle and join. | 转圈 转圈 转圈然后坐下 |
[13:35] | All right, dude, why do you have to disrespect me | 行了 哥们 你为什么非要坐在我的脸上 |
[13:38] | and sit on my dead face? I’m already dead. | 来羞辱我呢 我已经死了啊 |
[13:40] | How else am I supposed to show dominance? | 不然怎么能体现我的霸主地位 |
[13:42] | You know what? How about next time you try | 是吗 要不下次你来试试 |
[13:43] | winning against an opponent that doesn’t have a-a janky controller, man? | 在对手的控制器没那么垃圾的情况下赢一局 兄弟 |
[13:46] | My squares and X’s aren’t working. | 我的方块键和X键都不管用了 |
[13:48] | I got you. Okay, | 有我呢 好了 |
[13:49] | I’ve been waiting for the right opportunity to bring out Goldilocks. | 我一直在等一个合适的机会来拿出这个黄金宝贝 |
[13:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[13:57] | Wow. How much did this thing cost? | 哇 这东西得多少钱啊 |
[13:59] | I don’t know. Half a stack. Who cares? | 不知道 五百刀 谁在乎 |
[14:02] | Half a stack. Right. | 五百刀 行吧 |
[14:06] | Can I ask you a question? Do you have any debt at all? | 我能问你个问题吗 你有哪怕一丁点的债吗 |
[14:09] | I think I’m floating like $12.98 on my Yogurtland Visa. | 我可能酸奶天地的卡上面欠着12.98刀吧 |
[14:14] | Anyway, let’s rock-‘n’-roll, man. | 来吧 嗨起来 兄弟 |
[14:15] | Right, right, right. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 好 好 好 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[14:18] | All right. Ohh. Ohh. | 好嘞 喔 喔 |
[14:46] | Dude, I just shot you in the face, | 兄弟 我刚刚把你爆头了 |
[14:47] | and I’m tea-bagging the hole. | 而且我蛋蛋直接坐你伤口上了 |
[14:48] | Look alive. Where’s your head at? | 精神点 你想什么呢 |
[14:50] | You know, let’s take a rain check. | 我们下次再玩吧 |
[14:52] | Um… I’m not really feeling the game right now. | 呃 我今天没什么心情玩游戏 |
[14:58] | I’ll rain-check all over your face! | 我下次射你一脸 |
[15:00] | Wait. What am I saying? | 等等 我在说什么呀 |
[15:02] | Okay, so, we only have a few more voter-registration forms left. | 好了 我们只剩几个选民注册表格了 |
[15:06] | It’s time to divide and conquer. | 是时候分头行动了 |
[15:09] | Who’s fired up? | 谁和我一样干劲十足 |
[15:12] | No. I’m dividing myself from this group | 不 我要自己从队伍里分头 |
[15:14] | and conquering my bed. | 然后行动到我的床上去 |
[15:16] | We’re gonna go register people at the athletes’ dorms. | 我们去运动员宿舍找人注册 |
[15:18] | – Yes! – She means we’re going to Del Taco. | – 太好了 – 她的意思是我们要去德塔可餐厅 |
[15:20] | What? | 什么 |
[15:21] | Guys! | 姐妹们 |
[15:23] | Yeah, Ana, I think I’m gonna head out, too. | Ana 我想我也得走了 |
[15:26] | I better call Luca and figure this whole thing out. | 我该给Luca打个电话然后把这些事情搞清楚 |
[15:28] | No, Big Zo-Zo. Please? | 别啊 ZoZo大宝贝 求你了 |
[15:31] | Why do you all keep calling me that? | 你们干嘛都这么叫我 |
[15:33] | Like, when did this become a thing? | 什么时候流行起来的 |
[15:35] | Come on. I am so close to hitting my goal today, | 别这样嘛 我马上就完成今天的目标了 |
[15:37] | and I really want to impress Javi… | 而且我真的很想给Javi留个好印象 |
[15:40] | on a purely professional basis. | 纯粹基于工作 |
[15:42] | Sure. | 是哦 |
[15:43] | Zoey, please just hit up a few more people, | Zoey 求你了就再找几个人 |
[15:45] | and then I promise you can go and get your love life straight. | 然后我保证你就可以去搞清楚你的感情问题了 |
[15:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:51] | And remember… you’ll get more signatures if you smile. | 记住 微笑会让你得到更多签名哦 |
[15:55] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[15:57] | With your eyes, too, please. | 眼睛也要笑 拜托 |
[16:02] | No? Okay. | 没人吗 行吧 |
[16:03] | Perfect. Thank you, Grandma Ruby Johnson. | 完美 谢谢你 Ruby Johnson奶奶 |
[16:14] | – Jillian – Zoey – Jillian? – Zoey. | |
[16:16] | Hey. I had no clue that you lived in Hawkins. | 嘿 我完全不知道你住在霍金斯大厅 |
[16:18] | Yeah. I love it here so far. What’s up? | 对啊 目前为止我很喜欢这里 有什么事吗 |
[16:21] | Oh, I’m here reluctantly helping a friend register voters | 哦 我是被迫来帮一个朋友注册选民的 |
[16:24] | to impress some guy she swears she’s not trying to impress. | 这样她就可以给一个男的留下好印象 虽然她发誓她不想 |
[16:28] | Wow. You’re a great friend, man, | 哇 你真是个好朋友 |
[16:30] | because I would have forged all these. | 要是我就把这些都伪造了 |
[16:32] | Mm. Trust me, I registered the entire cast of “Teen Mom OG.” | 嗯 相信我 我已经把<少女妈妈帮>里所有演职人员都登记上了 |
[16:35] | Fun fact… they’re voting age now. | 有趣的小知识 她们已经到投票年龄啦 |
[16:38] | – Nice. – Yeah. | – 不错 – 嗯 |
[16:44] | All right, here you go. | 好啦 给你吧 |
[16:45] | Okay. Thanks. Bye! | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[16:50] | You’re [bleep] kidding me. | 你他妈在逗我 |
[16:54] | Got it. So, while I’ve been stressing about | 明白了 所以 在我还压力山大 |
[16:56] | how Luca feels over our backslide situation, | 纠结Luca是怎么想回头炮这件事的时候 |
[16:58] | he’s apparently slipped right into another one. | 很显然他已经利落得找到下一位了 |
[17:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:40] | Yo. | 哟 |
[17:42] | I’m really sorry about last night. | 对于昨晚我真的很抱歉 |
[17:46] | I hope you know that I never meant for you to see that. | 我希望你能明白我绝对不是故意让你看到的 |
[17:50] | Well, I did. | 但我看到了 |
[17:57] | I think I really just don’t want us to hate each other, | 我想我真的只是希望我们不要记恨对方 |
[18:02] | and I kind of feel like that’s what’s happening right now. | 但是感觉现在好像已经开始发生了 |
[18:06] | I mean, I don’t want that, either. | 我也不想那样 |
[18:08] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[18:13] | Look, Luca, the other night between us was fun, | 听着 Luca 我们在一起的那晚很开心 |
[18:16] | but it clearly made everything super confusing. | 但很显然把所有事情都变得超级复杂 |
[18:20] | And, sure, you know what? | 而且 确实 |
[18:21] | We obviously are gonna see each other | 很显然我们以后还会再见到对方 |
[18:23] | between school and friends, | 因为学校还有朋友们 |
[18:26] | but… | 但是 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:34] | I guess we should just call this what it is, huh? | 我想我们就应该正视这件事了吧 啊 |
[18:39] | The end… | 结束了 |
[18:43] | …again. | 又一次 |
[18:47] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[19:17] | When it comes to a backslide, after the initial high, | 说到回头炮这件事 在最初的兴奋之后 |
[19:20] | after you’ve ridden the emotional roller coaster, | 在你经历的心情上的跌宕起伏之后 |
[19:23] | in the end, all you’re left with is the pain. | 到最后 唯一剩下的只有痛苦 |
[19:32] | Yo. | 哟 |
[19:35] | I figured we could bowl in. | 我想着我们能来一碗 |
[19:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:40] | So, how’d it go yesterday? | 所以 昨天怎么样了 |
[19:43] | I thought about going to Zoey | 我想过去找Zoey |
[19:45] | for this whole complicated conversation, | 去谈谈这个复杂的事情 |
[19:48] | but it felt so… | 但感觉太 |
[19:50] | complicated. | 复杂了 |
[19:52] | And the truth is, no matter what was said, there’s just no point. | 而且事实是 不管我们说什么 都没有用了 |
[19:55] | I already know how that story ends. | 我已经知道结局了 |
[19:58] | Word. | 真理 |
[19:58] | And ultimately, the only way to fix that pain | 最终 治愈这种痛苦的唯一办法 |
[20:02] | is to walk away from the roller coaster… | 就是远离这种跌宕起伏 |
[20:04] | or person who caused it… | 或者造成这一切的那个人 |
[20:07] | for good. | 彻底地远离 |
[20:08] | So, now what? | 所以 现在怎么办 |
[20:10] | So, now we work. | 所以 现在我们来做课题 |
[20:13] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[20:22] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, God. | – 哦 耶 – 哦 老天 |
[20:24] | You guys hungry? I can make one for you, too. | 你们饿不饿 我可以帮你们也做一个 |
[20:26] | Hard pass. | 打死也不 |
[20:30] | Vivek, do you have any idea what happened on t… | Vivek 你完全不知道那发生了什 |
[20:31] | No, no. Let’s let this play out. | 别 别 顺其自然吧 |
[20:34] | Suit yourself. | 随便你们 |
[20:37] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[20:38] | This sandwich is delicious. | 这个三明治真是美味 |
[20:44] | What? | 怎么了 |