时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Sure, I did a little “research” | 没错 我稍微”研究”了一下 |
[00:04] | into my girlfriend’s text history. | 我女朋友的聊天记录 |
[00:06] | But at least I’m not the guy leaving her thirsty voicemails | 但我至少不像某些人 给她留下饥渴的语音 |
[00:10] | or deliberately damaging people’s faces. | 或者故意让别人毁容 |
[00:12] | Luckily, everything is chill with me and Nini now. | 幸运的是 我跟妮妮一切都好 |
[00:15] | It’s not like she knows I took her phone. | 她好像不知道我拿了她手机 |
[00:23] | Okay, so when Miss Jenn asked me | 当珍老师让我负责 |
[00:24] | to be on the costume crew for HSM, | 《歌舞青春》原版戏服 |
[00:26] | I was like, “But there aren’t any costumes in this movie.” | 我说 “电影里没有戏服啊” |
[00:29] | They’re just high schoolers. | 他们就是高中生 |
[00:31] | But she was like, “It’s a period piece, get creative.” | 但她说 “这是历史剧 得创新” |
[00:34] | So, I’m digging through old costume racks, | 所以我正翻箱倒柜找旧戏服 |
[00:36] | seeing what I can repurpose. | 看看有没有能改的 |
[00:38] | But what did people in 2006 even wear? | 但2006年人们到底穿什么 |
[00:41] | I pretty much wore diapers. | 我差不多只穿着尿布 |
[00:43] | But my job is to make it work. | 但我的工作就是想办法搞定 |
[00:46] | We’re a team, right? Everybody pullin’ together. | 我们是团队 大家得团结一心 |
[00:49] | That’s what makes theater such a safe and loving environment. | 剧组就是这样一个温馨的大家庭 |
[00:54] | Hey, Nini! Hey, wait up. | 妮妮 等等我 |
[00:56] | I don’t wanna be late. | 我不想迟到 |
[00:57] | What’s up? Where were you at lunch? | 你怎么了 午休你去哪了 |
[00:58] | Had a costume fitting. | 试戏服 |
[01:00] | But why haven’t you answered my texts? | 但你为啥不回我消息 |
[01:02] | Could we not do this right now, please? | 我们能不能别这样 |
[01:04] | Do what? Are you mad at me? | 哪样 你生我气了 |
[01:09] | You’re mad at me. Look, there was no fitting at lunch. | 你生我气了 可午休时没有试衣 |
[01:12] | Fine. Wanna know where I was at lunch? | 好 你不是想知道我午休去哪了吗 |
[01:15] | I was at the computer lab, | 我在机房 |
[01:16] | bribing some hacker to crack into my phone | 请黑客破解了我的手机 |
[01:18] | to recover a message you deleted when you stole it. | 好恢复你偷走我手机后删掉的消息 |
[01:20] | – Wait. Why do you think that I… – Oh, please. | -等等 你怀疑是我 -别装了 |
[01:22] | Gina’s not the wonderstudy I need to worry about, is she? | 吉娜不是我需要担心的替角 不是吗 |
[01:30] | – Can we talk about this over the… – Don’t. | -我们能不能 -别碰我 |
[01:34] | Nini, I was spiraling, okay? | 妮妮 我也很纠结 |
[01:37] | I said I loved you and you couldn’t say it back. | 我说过我爱你 而你没有回应 |
[01:39] | Hey, you said it to Ricky, | 你却对瑞基说过 |
[01:41] | now I see the way he looks at you… | 从那家伙看你的眼神 |
[01:42] | – I know you guys have more history… – Yeah. | -我就知道你俩肯定有故事 -的确 |
[01:45] | Ricky would never steal my phone. | 瑞基永远不会偷我的手机 |
[01:46] | No, I know, he just leaves sad-face messages on it | 是 我知道 他不过是给你留言煽情的话 |
[01:48] | asking if you shared a moment over a song. | 问你是否对一首歌产生了共鸣 |
[01:50] | – Don’t make this about Ricky! – That is what this is about. | -别把瑞基搅进来 -都是因为他 |
[01:53] | I’m trying to hold onto what we had over the summer. | 我在尽力挽回我们暑假建立的关系 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I was too. But you know what? | 我也在努力 但你要知道 |
[02:00] | Summer’s over. | 暑假结束了 |
[02:08] | Hey, is the door locked or something? Why can’t we get in? | 门是锁了还是怎么回事 怎么进不去 |
[02:11] | Oh. Natalie Bagley’s missing her | 娜塔莉·巴格利的情感依靠 |
[02:13] | emotional-support hamster. He got loose. | 仓鼠不见了 她越狱了 |
[02:16] | Carlos and Gina are helping her find her. Him. It. | 卡洛斯和吉娜正在帮忙找她 他 它 |
[02:21] | I think they found it. | 我想他们找到了 |
[02:34] | Hey, shouldn’t you be at rehearsal? What’re you looking for? | 你不是应该在排练吗 你在找什么呢 |
[02:38] | Scene seven. I took the page out to memorize | 第七幕的剧本 我把那页拿出来想背 |
[02:40] | and now I’m thinking Big Red used it as a napkin. | 现在我开始怀疑被大红拿去当餐布了 |
[02:44] | Is that a hot wing? | 那是香辣鸡翅吗 |
[02:46] | I started to clean up, | 我正要收拾 |
[02:48] | but then your mom said she wanted to meet us at the restaurant. | 你妈说她想跟咱们在餐馆会面 |
[02:51] | Straight from the airport? Why isn’t she coming home first? | 从机场直接过去 她为什么不先回家 |
[02:54] | I guess she figured she’d be hungry. | 我猜她觉得自己会很饿 |
[02:57] | Um, screw it. I’ll borrow a script. | 不管了 我去借一份 |
[02:59] | You’ll be done by 7:00, right? | 你七点前能搞定吧 |
[03:01] | I mean, give yourself enough time to get to the restaurant. | 这样你能来得及赶去餐馆 |
[03:04] | The restaurant’s, like, 10 minutes from school. I’ll be there. | 餐馆离学校就十分钟 来得及 |
[03:10] | – Mom. – Hey, you. | -妈妈 -是你啊 |
[03:12] | Oh, God, I’ve missed you. | 天啊 我好想你 |
[03:15] | Wait, is that a hot wing? | 等等 那是香辣鸡翅吗 |
[03:17] | I thought we were meeting at the restaurant. | 我以为我们要在餐馆碰面 |
[03:19] | Well, I caught an earlier flight. | 我搭上了早一班飞机 |
[03:21] | But we agreed we would do this at the restaurant. | 但我们商量好要在餐馆做这件事了 |
[03:25] | Agreed to do what? | 商量好什么事 |
[03:31] | Sometimes a relationship needs | 有时一段关系需要 |
[03:32] | one person looking after the other. | 一个人照顾另一个人 |
[03:34] | It wasn’t divine intervention that got you | 你不是靠着上天的干预才穿上 |
[03:36] | into Marian the Librarian’s costume. | 图书管理员玛丽安的戏服 |
[03:38] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:42] | You were responsible for Emily Pratt | 是你害的艾米莉·普拉特 |
[03:43] | spending opening night in the toilet? | 在开幕夜整晚在厕所 |
[03:46] | I believed in you. | 我相信你 |
[03:46] | – Answer the question. – Take it down a notch. | -回答问题 -别小题大做 |
[03:49] | I slipped her a bad deviled egg. | 我偷偷塞给她一个坏鸡蛋 |
[03:51] | I didn’t think it would actually work. | 我没想到会真的奏效 |
[03:53] | You got to play the lead, didn’t you? | 但这让你有机会出演主角 不是吗 |
[03:55] | Was that gonna happen if I hadn’t stepped in? | 要是我不干涉会怎样 |
[03:59] | I need a moment. | 我需要一点时间 |
[04:00] | – Is he dead? – No. | -他死了吗 -没有 |
[04:02] | Now she thinks he’s in her gym locker. | 现在她觉得他在她的健身房储物柜里 |
[04:04] | Why the screaming? | 刚才的尖叫声呢 |
[04:05] | That was me. She stepped on my toe. | 那是我 她踩到我脚了 |
[04:07] | We’re ready to begin, people. | 我们可以开始了 各位 |
[04:09] | Miss Jenn talked to Ricky, he’s running late. | 珍老师跟瑞基通过电话 他要迟到 |
[04:11] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[04:13] | You might, considering you’re his understudy. | 你可能在乎 毕竟你是他的替补 |
[04:15] | We’re blocking the Troy, Gabriella duet. | 我们今天练特洛伊和盖比瑞拉的二重唱走位 |
[04:17] | You’re on, lovers. | 该你俩上了 小情侣 |
[04:21] | No, I haven’t yet. | 不 我还没有 |
[04:23] | Can we do whatever we’re doing at dinner now? | 我们能不能把吃晚餐要做的事提前到现在 |
[04:26] | We’ll have dinner here. I’ll order in. | 我们在这里吃 我来点外卖 |
[04:28] | No. We can go out. | 不用 我们可以出去吃 |
[04:29] | The Thai place with spring rolls delivers. | 有春卷的那个泰餐厅可以外送 |
[04:31] | – Not the veggie ones… – Guys, talk to me. | -不要选素食餐厅 -各位 告诉我 |
[04:34] | Are we moving to Chicago? | 我们是不是要搬去芝加哥 |
[04:37] | No. | 不是 |
[04:39] | I am. | 只有我一个人 |
[04:45] | Sweetheart, we’ve decided to legally separate. | 亲爱的 我们决定离婚了 |
[04:47] | I thought you were coming back to see some counselor, | 我以为你是回来做婚姻咨询的 |
[04:49] | to make things right. | 来解决婚姻的问题 |
[04:50] | – Can we sit down? – I don’t want to sit down! | -我们坐下聊 -我不想坐下 |
[04:52] | – The last thing you guys told me… – We did see somebody… | -你们上次还跟我说 -我们确实做过咨询 |
[04:54] | While you were in different cities? | 在你们分居两地期间吗 |
[04:55] | How is that supposed to help? | 这能有什么意义 |
[04:57] | Ricky, this isn’t your fault. You’re… | 瑞基 这不是你的错 |
[05:00] | You’re actuallt the one thing | 因为有你 |
[05:00] | that’s held your dad and I together these past few years… | 我和你爸爸才维持了这些年 |
[05:03] | Now according to the counselor. | 只是咨询师这么认为 |
[05:04] | You don’t agree? What do you wanna say? | 你不认同吗 你想说什么 |
[05:06] | I don’t know. I thought I had two more hours. | 我不知道 我以为我还有两个小时做准备 |
[05:09] | You know what? I’ve got a rehearsal. | 算了 我还要去排练 |
[05:11] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[05:13] | We’ll pick this up at dinner. | 我们晚饭时再继续 |
[05:14] | Not sure when I get out. | 我不知道什么时候结束 |
[05:15] | It’s a musical, lots of scenes, could be tomorrow. | 是个音乐剧 很多场景要排练 没准要到明天 |
[05:18] | I’ll call you. | 我再打给你们 |
[05:23] | Can we get you to move a little closer to each other? | 你俩能不能离近一点 |
[05:30] | Little more. | 再近一点 |
[05:33] | Come on, guys, we’re blocking this as a love story, | 拜托 各位 我们排练的是爱情剧 |
[05:35] | not a SARS epidemic. | 不是关于非典的剧 |
[05:37] | I think that chair was over there. | 我觉得那把椅子之前在那边 |
[05:39] | Oh, I can move it over in the scene. | 我可以把它搬过来 |
[05:41] | Feels awkward. | 有点尴尬 |
[05:42] | It’s light. I can lift it above my head and walk. | 很轻 我都能举着它走路 |
[05:44] | Sweetie, no one is walking with furniture on their head. | 亲爱的 没有人顶着家具走路 |
[05:47] | This isn’t The Lion King. | 这不是《狮子王》 |
[05:49] | Strike the chair, please. | 打发走椅子 |
[05:51] | With what? | 用什么打 |
[05:52] | Take it away. Remove it. | 把它搬走 移开 |
[05:56] | Troy, once the intro begins, | 特洛伊 前奏一响起 |
[05:58] | cross downstage and plant yourself at the piano. | 你就穿过舞台走到钢琴前 |
[06:01] | Which should be further downstage, okay? | 钢琴应该摆在舞台前半部 |
[06:09] | No, dear, that would be upstage. | 不 亲爱的 那边是舞台后部 |
[06:15] | Okay. Gabriella, you slowly approach the piano | 盖比瑞拉 你慢慢走向钢琴 |
[06:20] | and rest an arm on it, naturally. | 自然地把一条胳膊搭在琴上 |
[06:23] | Can we make sure her bookbag is off stage right? | 把她的书包拿到舞台下面 好吗 |
[06:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:29] | Which way is that? | 在哪边 |
[06:32] | Why do these people talk in code? | 这群人怎么总不讲人话 |
[06:34] | “Up” means “down,” “strike” means “move.” | “上”是指”后部” “打”又是指”搬走” |
[06:36] | She says, “Break a leg” and I’m like, | 她说”祝你折断腿”[演出成功] 我就想 |
[06:38] | “What did my leg ever do to you?” | “我的腿怎么惹到你了” |
[06:40] | I never should’ve joined the crew. | 我根本不该加入剧组 |
[06:42] | Okey-dokey. | 很好 |
[06:44] | Take it from, “Wow! Now, that’s really nice.” | 从”哇哦 这样很好”这句开始 |
[06:50] | Wow. Now, that’s really nice. | 哇哦 这样很好 |
[07:02] | ♪ It’s hard to believe that I couldn’t see ♪ | ♪难以相信 我竟未发现♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ You were always there beside me ♪ | ♪你一直在我身边♪ |
[07:09] | ♪ Thought I was alone with no one to hold ♪ | ♪我以为自己很孤单 无人依靠♪ |
[07:13] | ♪ But you were always there beside me ♪ | ♪但你一直在我身边♪ |
[07:16] | ♪ This feeling’s like no other ♪ | ♪这种感觉前所未有♪ |
[07:20] | ♪ I want you to know ♪ | ♪我想要你知道♪ |
[07:23] | ♪ I’ve never had someone ♪ | ♪从不曾有任何人♪ |
[07:25] | ♪ That knows me like you do ♪ | ♪如你这般了解我♪ |
[07:27] | ♪ The way you do ♪ | ♪如你这般♪ |
[07:30] | ♪ I’ve never had someone ♪ | ♪从不曾有任何人♪ |
[07:32] | ♪ As good for me as you ♪ | ♪对我如此珍惜♪ |
[07:35] | ♪ No one like you ♪ | ♪没有人像你♪ |
[07:37] | ♪ So lonely before I finally found ♪ | ♪找到意中的你之前♪ |
[07:42] | ♪ What I’ve been looking for ♪ | ♪我曾是多么寂寞♪ |
[07:45] | Well, this is a choice. | 这样唱也可以 |
[07:49] | Okay, I have more chemistry with the woman | 我和那个绝对没有给我染发的女人 |
[07:51] | who definitely doesn’t color my hair. | 擦出的火花都比他俩多 |
[07:52] | What’s up with these two? | 这两个人怎么了 |
[08:16] | Okay, freeze. | 好了 别动 |
[08:18] | Nini, sweetie, | 妮妮 亲爱的 |
[08:20] | this reprise comes at a decisive moment in the story, | 这个和声出现在剧情的高潮时刻 |
[08:26] | once your hearts have joined. | 在你们的心心相印的时刻 |
[08:28] | It’s a love song. | 这是一首情歌 |
[08:30] | Were you not getting that? | 你刚刚没感受到爱意吗 |
[08:32] | I’d like you to get to his heart without cracking his rib cage. | 我希望你和他心心相印时别打断他肋骨 |
[08:35] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[08:37] | My mom, she caught an earlier flight. | 我妈妈的航班提前了 |
[08:39] | Where are we? | 进行到哪了 |
[08:40] | – Scene seven. – Right. | -第七幕 -好 |
[08:42] | I don’t have it. Could I borrow… | 我没有这章 我能不能借你的 |
[08:44] | You need your script, Ricky. And a pencil. | 你需要你自己的剧本 瑞基 和一支铅笔 |
[08:46] | It’s a blocking rehearsal. | 这是走位排练 |
[08:49] | Could I borrow a pencil? | 能借我支笔吗 |
[08:50] | – You can share mine. – No, actually he can’t. | -你可以用我的 -不 他不能 |
[08:53] | When you come to rehearsal, people, you come prepared. | 要排练 同学们 就得有备而来 |
[08:59] | Was he in your gym locker? | 他在你的健身储物柜里吗 |
[09:00] | No, just my cherry lip balm. | 不在 只有我的樱桃唇膏 |
[09:02] | But it had Elliot’s teeth marks in it. | 但上面有艾略特的牙印 |
[09:04] | Oh, I’m sure that wouldn’t hurt him. | 我确定吃了不会有事的 |
[09:05] | It’s sparkly. | 可是它很闪 |
[09:07] | Then it’ll be easier to find him. | 那应该很好找 |
[09:10] | If he smiles. | 如果他笑的话 |
[09:12] | Natalie, we feel your pain, | 娜塔莉 我们能感受到你的痛苦 |
[09:14] | but I was just explaining what a constructive rehearsal requires. | 但是我正在说明有效排练的必备要素 |
[09:17] | Focus. And honestly, another day like this | 注意 说实话 再有下次 |
[09:20] | and I am showing up with my emotional support coyote. | 我就把我的情绪支持野狼带过来 |
[09:23] | Miss. Jenn, I know the scene. | 珍老师 我记得这一幕 |
[09:24] | Would you wait in my office, please? | 到办公等我 好吗 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:28] | What, wait, are we done? | 请等等 不练了吗 |
[09:31] | We are, Ms. Darbus. | 是的 达布丝老师 |
[09:32] | Take a note. | 记住 |
[09:34] | This is what a frustrated drama teacher looks like. | 失望的戏剧老师 长这样 |
[09:39] | Go. Scoot. | 走吧 散了 |
[09:41] | Come back when you’re ready to be punctual, | 等你们都准备好准时参加后再来 |
[09:44] | park your distractions at the door, | 烦恼留在门外 |
[09:46] | and take the work in here seriously. | 台上认真对待 |
[09:52] | The bottom line is you made a commitment to be here, Ricky. | 关键是你承诺过要参与排练 瑞基 |
[09:56] | A big role comes with big responsibility. | 角色越重 责任越重 |
[09:58] | You and Nini set the tone for the rest of the cast. | 你和妮妮为其他组员定下了基调 |
[10:01] | – Understood. – Really? | -我明白了 -真的 |
[10:02] | Well, unless it’s a family emergency… | 除非家里有急事 |
[10:04] | My parents are splitting up. | 我父母要离婚了 |
[10:10] | For real. | 真的 |
[10:16] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 这消息真让人难过 |
[10:22] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全知道你的感受 |
[10:24] | I went through the same thing. | 我也经历过同样的事 |
[10:26] | When I was 14, my mother and father called it quits. | 那时我才14岁 父母就分开了 |
[10:30] | Well, not my father, my stepfather. | 不是我父亲 是继父 |
[10:33] | I never knew my real dad. | 我没见过亲生父亲 |
[10:35] | He was a telephone repairman | 他是个电话维修工 |
[10:37] | who fell in love with long distances. | 总是出远门 |
[10:40] | It’s not my line. | 这不是我的原创台词 |
[10:41] | Tennessee Williams, but you get my drift. | 田纳西·威廉姆斯才是 但你明白我的意思 |
[10:43] | My real father sold pagers. | 我的亲生父亲售卖传呼机 |
[10:45] | But Jack, my stepfather, | 但是杰克 我继父 |
[10:48] | he was a pivotal figure who inspired me. | 他是我的启蒙老师 |
[10:51] | He was so gentle and soft-spoken… | 他为人温和 说话轻声细语 |
[10:54] | – Miss Jenn. – He loved poetry and music, | -珍老师 -热爱诗歌和音乐 |
[10:57] | hated violence of any kind… | 痛恨一切暴力 |
[10:59] | Miss Jenn, I think there’s a rat eating your protein bar. | 珍老师 有只仓鼠在吃你的蛋白棒 |
[11:02] | Oh. Shoo, shoo! Shoo, shoo, shoo. | 去一边 去去 去一边 |
[11:05] | – Hey! Hey, Miss Jenn, stop. – Shoo, shoo, shoo. | -珍老师 别赶了 -去 |
[11:07] | I could just catch it and take it outside. | 我能把它抓住 带到外面去 |
[11:10] | Take it to Natalie Bagley. It’s her hamster. | 拿给娜塔莉·巴格利 这是她的仓鼠 |
[11:12] | He escaped from his box. Can you blame him? | 从盒子里逃出来了 这能怪他吗 |
[11:14] | That girl is so needy. | 那女孩自己太粘人 |
[11:16] | Wait, where did he go? | 等等 他去哪了 |
[11:17] | Might be under the sofa? | 也许在沙发底下 |
[11:19] | Can I lure him with that protein bar? | 我能用蛋白棒引他出来吗 |
[11:20] | Absolutely not. That’s my dinner. | 当然不行 那可是我的晚饭 |
[11:23] | I can stay here and catch him. | 我可以留下抓住他 |
[11:25] | Ricky. | 瑞基 |
[11:27] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留下 |
[11:30] | You should go home and be with your family. | 你得回家 跟父母在一起 |
[11:42] | 东高期末返校舞会 10月9日晚7-9点 校体育馆 | |
[11:57] | Now you have a chance to be a hero. | 现在你有机会当主角了 |
[11:59] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[12:00] | Girls like her love a comeback. | 她那样的女生都喜欢强势回归 |
[12:04] | You set me up, and then sold me out. | 你陷害了我 然后出卖我 |
[12:06] | So if I were you, I’d cool it. | 我要是你 会一边凉快去 |
[12:07] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[12:08] | Don’t waste your energy hating on me. | 别浪费力气跟我生气 |
[12:11] | Start thinking of the long game. | 你得放长线钓大鱼 |
[12:13] | Opening night is six weeks out, dude. | 首演还有六周 兄弟 |
[12:15] | Follow me, and you’ll have the part of Troy and the girl. | 跟着我 男女主角都将是你的 |
[12:20] | I hate to tell you this, but around here, | 我不忍心告诉你 但在这里 |
[12:21] | seniors don’t follow sophomores. | 没有高二说话的份 |
[12:30] | How do people like that live with themselves? | 那种人怎么能心安理得地生活 |
[12:32] | How do they sleep at night? | 他们晚上怎么睡得着 |
[12:34] | Like a shark. Eyes open. | 像鲨鱼一样 睁眼睡 |
[12:35] | He’s always looking for his next victim. | 不停寻找新猎物 |
[12:37] | We’ve been dating for, like, two months, | 我们在一起 快两个月了 |
[12:39] | and I don’t even know this person. | 结果我对他一无所知 |
[12:41] | Neen, it’s called a blind spot. Everybody’s got ’em. | 妮妮 这叫视线盲区 每个人都有 |
[12:44] | Why do you think I flunked my driver’s test? | 不然你觉得我为什么考驾照挂了 |
[12:46] | If he’s willing to do that to somebody, | 如果他能够偷我手机 |
[12:48] | how long before he tries to poison me? | 拿过不了多久他就会开始想毒害我了 |
[12:52] | Uh. Hey! Yeah, excuse me, over here. | 喂 打扰了 看这边 |
[12:55] | Yeah, I know you don’t know me very well, but guess what? | 我知道你不认识我 但你猜怎么着 |
[12:58] | You probably know him even less. | 你可能更不认识他 |
[13:03] | Have you eaten today? | 你今天吃东西了吗 |
[13:06] | Oh. Is that him? Is that EJ? | 是他吗 是EJ吗 |
[13:08] | Did he text you ’cause I’m not answering? | 因为我没理他 所以发信息给你 |
[13:10] | This fool is working my last nerve. | 这个蠢货真是在挑战我的底线 |
[13:13] | Um, just tell him I went out. | 就说我不在 |
[13:15] | Shopping for a lie detector. | 买测谎仪去了 |
[13:18] | It’s not EJ. It’s Tonya Freeman. | 不是EJ 是托尼娅·弗里曼 |
[13:21] | – Who’s that? – This senior on costume crew. | -那是谁 -服装部的高三学生 |
[13:23] | She made herself head designer | 她擅自钦点自己做首席设计师 |
[13:24] | and vetoed every one of my suggestions. | 还否决了我的所有决定 |
[13:27] | Treats me like a child. | 把我当小孩子对待 |
[13:28] | Did you tell Miss Jenn? | 你告诉珍老师了吗 |
[13:29] | I don’t need Miss Jenn to fight my battles. | 我不需要珍老师替我出头 |
[13:31] | If Tonya wants to trash my turtlenecks, | 如果托尼娅看不起我的高领毛衣 |
[13:33] | I’ll T-bone her track pants. | 我就毁了她的运动裤 |
[13:35] | Who’s wearing track pants? | 谁还穿运动裤 |
[13:36] | If it were up to Tonya, everybody. | 如果让托尼娅说了算 大家都要穿 |
[13:39] | You want me to say something? | 你想让我说点什么吗 |
[13:40] | You can’t keep a senior from acting like a senior. | 你没法让高三学生不趾高气昂 |
[13:42] | This ‘tude comes with the territory. | 嚣张是他们这年纪的自带属性 |
[13:44] | I’ll just shut my mouth and focus on make-up crew. | 我就乖乖闭嘴 专注化妆部好了 |
[13:47] | No, don’t do that. You need to fight. | 不 别这样 你得回击 |
[13:49] | You need to demand respect. You need to call him out. | 你得要求对方尊重你 你得跟他叫板 |
[13:54] | Tonya’s a her. And I’m gonna get you some food. | 托尼娅是个姑娘 而我要去给你拿点吃的 |
[14:00] | Don’t. | 别拒绝 |
[14:07] | Whose tent is this? | 这是谁的帐篷 |
[14:09] | Shiggy, the tall guy who hangs the lights. | 西格 那个挂灯的高个子 |
[14:11] | Oh, right. Real quiet, never speaks? | 对哦 不爱说话 一说就紧张的那个 |
[14:13] | Yeah, it’s called rolling electrocutions. | 对 这叫轮流电击 |
[14:22] | These are your choices. | 你有这些选择 |
[14:23] | A very sad-looking bran muffin | 一个看着不咋地的麸皮松饼 |
[14:25] | or some really shriveled-up carrots. | 还有一些很干瘪的胡萝卜 |
[14:33] | Don’t look now, but your shark’s cousin is here. | 别回头 但你家鲨鱼的表姐来了 |
[14:49] | Hey! Ashlyn! You don’t have to avoid me. | 艾什莉 你不用躲着我 |
[14:53] | No. I’m not avoiding, | 不 我没躲着你 |
[14:54] | I just decided to make a half-caff mocha frappe at home. | 我只是决定回家做一杯半咖啡因抹茶奶昔 |
[14:58] | Listen, um, no matter what happens between me and EJ, | 听着 无论我和EJ之间发生了什么 |
[15:01] | there’s no bad blood between us. | 咱俩间没有恩怨 |
[15:03] | I mean, you might have some because you’re related to him, | 你也许和他还是有点 因为你们是亲戚 |
[15:05] | but that’s not your fault. | 但那不是你的错 |
[15:07] | Nini, I really don’t wanna be in the middle. | 妮妮 我真的不想掺和你们的事 |
[15:09] | Wait, you’re not. | 等等 你没有 |
[15:11] | It’s not like you knew what he did. | 你也不知道他干了什么 |
[15:18] | You knew what he did. | 你知道他干了什么 |
[15:21] | And you knew about the hot egg and Emily Pratt? | 你也知道坏鸡蛋和艾米莉·普拉特的事 |
[15:24] | Not till today, | 直到今天才知道 |
[15:26] | but I’m not totally surprised. | 但我也不怎么意外 |
[15:29] | Are you totally disgusted? | 你觉得厌恶吗 |
[15:31] | A little, but he’s EJ. | 有点 但他是EJ |
[15:34] | He tends to do the wrong things for the right reasons. | 他总是好心办坏事 |
[15:37] | – No. You cannot possibly defend him. – No, I’m not. I’m not. | -不 你不能为他说话 -不 我没有 我没有 |
[15:41] | Look, I know what he did sucks, | 听着 我知道他做的事很不道德 |
[15:43] | but he loves you… | 但他爱你 |
[15:46] | and he’s hurting right now and… | 而且他现在很受伤 |
[15:49] | Yeah, and what? | 是啊 那又怎么样 |
[15:50] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:54] | Find some way to forgive him? | 想办法原谅他 |
[16:00] | Tell me when to stop. | 告诉我什么时候停 |
[16:02] | Do you like it hard or soft? | 你喜欢硬点还是软点 |
[16:04] | Are you sure this is even a bed? | 你确定这是个床吗 |
[16:07] | Can you sleep on a pool toy? | 你能睡在玩具泳池上吗 |
[16:09] | Leave it. I can just sleep on the floor. | 算了 我可以直接睡地板 |
[16:14] | Your parents know you’re staying over? | 你父母知道你要在这过夜吗 |
[16:16] | Are they cool with this? | 他们同意吗 |
[16:17] | I texted ’em, but I’m not asking for permission. | 我给他们发信息了 但我不是要他们同意 |
[16:21] | – They’re gonna work it out. – No, they’re not. | -他们会和好的 -不 不会了 |
[16:25] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | – Do you wanna play Fortnite? – No. | -你想玩《堡垒之夜》吗 -不想 |
[16:30] | – Watch a movie? – Not tonight. | -看电影 -今晚不看 |
[16:33] | Great. We’ll YouTube. | 好极了 看油管 |
[16:35] | I found this insane video of a girl in Delaware | 我找到了一个超毙的视频 特拉华的一个女孩 |
[16:37] | who says she got rid of her psoriasis by eating her dog’s kibble. | 说自己通过吃狗粮治好了牛皮藓 |
[16:40] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[16:43] | What is all this? | 这是什么 |
[16:45] | Uh, that’s a C-PAP machine. | 那是持续性正压呼吸器 |
[16:47] | My mom got it for me for my sleep apnea. | 我妈为治疗我的呼吸暂停症而买 |
[16:50] | It’s loud, but I drown it out with this. | 很响 不过我和这个一起用 |
[16:53] | There’s a rainforest setting that’s pretty dope. | 有个雨林的选项很酷 |
[16:59] | There’s also raging storm. | 还有狂风暴雨模式 |
[17:02] | You’re not scared of thunder, are you? | 你不怕雷电吧 |
[17:10] | Do you think you should call your mom? | 你觉得该给你妈打个电话吗 |
[17:12] | At least say good night, or goodbye, or… | 至少说声晚安或告个别 |
[17:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry, dude. | 真遗憾 哥们 |
[17:23] | Let’s watch kibble girl. | 我们看那个吃狗粮的姑娘吧 |
[17:32] | Look, I know this happens. People change, parents drift apart. | 我知道这种事会发生 人会变 父母会渐行渐远 |
[17:36] | I just… I really thought they were on the mend, you know? | 我只是 我真的觉得他们在慢慢和好 |
[17:39] | And after everything that’s been goin’ on with… | 鉴于发生的一切 |
[17:42] | I guess I’m not good at rolling with stuff | 我猜当一切感觉变了后 |
[17:44] | when everything feels different. | 我不擅长装作无事发生 |
[18:02] | 妮妮 我觉得没什么好说的了 EJ 对不起 我们能谈谈吗 拜托了 | |
[18:28] | Hey, Kourt. | 小柯 |
[18:30] | Hey, just checkin’ to make sure you’re okay. | 就想看看你还好不好 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:34] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[18:37] | It happened, it’s over, life goes on. | 爱情来过 结束了 生活继续 |
[18:39] | Plus, I just blocked EJ’s number, so… Problem solved. | 再说 我刚屏蔽了EJ的号码 问题解决了 |
[18:44] | You know it’s okay to be sad, too, right? | 你知道难过也很正常 对吧 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[18:50] | Nini, it’s okay to be sad. | 妮妮 难过很正常 |
[18:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:00] | Okay, thanks, Kourt. | 谢了 柯特妮 |
[19:02] | Call me anytime, okay? | 随时打给我 好吗 |
[19:05] | I will. You’re the best. | 我会的 你最好了 |
[19:09] | Mwah. Bye-bye! | 亲一个 拜 |
[20:09] | ♪ I found a boy, told me I was a star ♪ | ♪我找到一个男孩 把我捧在手心♪ |
[20:14] | ♪ Held the door, held my hand in the dark ♪ | ♪替我开门 在黑暗中紧握我手♪ |
[20:19] | ♪ And he’s perfect on paper but he’s lyin’ to my face ♪ | ♪面上他完美无缺 却当我面撒谎♪ |
[20:25] | ♪ Does he think that I’m the kinda girl who needs to be saved ♪ | ♪他是否以为 我需要被拯救♪ |
[20:36] | Thanks, Carol. | 谢谢 卡萝尔 |
[20:51] | Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:52] | Hi, there. | 女儿 |
[20:56] | Whose are those? | 这是谁的鞋 |
[20:57] | Ricky’s. | 瑞基的 |
[20:59] | Why are they here? | 它们怎么在这 |
[21:01] | Because the rest of him is in the bathroom changing into pajamas, | 因为剩下的瑞基在浴室里换睡衣 |
[21:06] | or whatever else I gave him to wear. | 或其我给他的衣服 |
[21:07] | – Mom. – Hold on, hold on. | -妈妈 -等等 等等 |
[21:10] | There’s something’s going on at home. | 他家里发生了点事 |
[21:13] | His mom is back, | 他妈妈回来了 |
[21:14] | but I don’t think she’s gonna stay very long. | 但我觉得她不会久住 |
[21:18] | And I talked to his dad, | 我跟他爸爸谈了 |
[21:20] | he’s fine with him spending the night here… | 他同意瑞基在这过夜 |
[21:21] | Spending the night? | 在这过夜 |
[21:24] | Mom, no, I can’t deal with any more drama today. Please… | 妈妈 不 我今天不能再面对闹剧了 拜托 |
[21:27] | – Nini… – I have had the worst day ever. | -妮妮 -我过了史上最惨的一天 |
[21:31] | Sweetie, I’m guessing not as bad as his. | 亲爱的 那也没有他的惨 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | Well, I gotta say, that looks better on you than it does on me. | 不得不说 这身穿在你身上更好看 |
[21:46] | Uh, it’s kinda comfy. | 挺舒服的 |
[21:48] | Oh, so are my Birkenstocks, but let’s draw the line here. | 我的凉鞋也超舒服 但那个就不给你穿了 |
[21:53] | Yeah. Well… Sleep tight. | 那好吧 晚安 |
[21:56] | Hey, thanks again for letting me stay. Thank you. | 再次感谢收留我 谢谢 |
[22:03] | I probably should’ve called you | 我应该先告诉你一声 |
[22:04] | and asked how you felt about me being here. I didn’t… | 问问你介不介意我住这里 我没有 |
[22:07] | It’s okay. You wouldn’t have reached me. I turned my phone off. | 没关系 你也联系不到我 我关机了 |
[22:18] | So, what’s goin’ on at home? | 你家怎么了 |
[22:21] | How long is your mom staying? | 你妈妈这次待多久 |
[22:24] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[22:26] | Well, if things ever get really tense, | 如果事情变得不可收拾 |
[22:28] | you know you can always hang here. | 你总是可以来这里 |
[22:32] | I’m really scared. | 我很害怕 |
[22:34] | I’m really scared this time. | 我这次真的很害怕 |
[22:38] | It feels different already. | 已经感觉不一样了 |
[22:40] | Oh. But… | 但是 |
[22:43] | I mean, that’s all it is, right? | 仅此而已 对吧 |
[22:46] | Different? I mean, that’s not necessarily bad. | 不同 那也不一定是坏事 |
[22:52] | It’s really hard to talk about it, you know? | 开口谈这个真的很难 知道吗 |
[22:55] | Not with you, but anyone else, it’s like… | 不是跟你 但和别人 就好像 |
[23:01] | Well, you can always talk to me about anything anytime, okay? | 有任何事你都可以随时告诉我 好吗 |
[23:10] | I know, things are kinda weird between us, | 我知道咱俩之间有些尴尬 |
[23:13] | but, um, we’re friends, right? | 但我们是朋友 |
[23:16] | – Yep. – You know that. | -嗯 -你知道的 |
[23:23] | Uh, do you need another pillow? | 你还需要枕头吗 |
[23:25] | – Or… Yeah. – Oh, no. No, that’s great. | -还是 -不不 已经可以了 |
[23:27] | – Yeah, thank you. – Okay. No problem. | -嗯 谢谢 -不客气 |
[23:31] | Good night, Ricky. | 晚安 瑞基 |
[23:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:45] | Uh, no, I shouldn’t. | 不 我不该 |
[23:46] | Yeah. Uh, yeah. Right, no. Yeah. | 对 对 不 你是对的 |
[23:48] | I get it. Friends. | 我懂 朋友 |
[23:51] | You know what? These pillows get flat. | 知道吗 这些枕头容易塌 |
[23:52] | They’re more of a placemat. | 就是个备用品 |
[23:54] | – So, um, I’ll go get you a better one from upstairs. – Yeah. | -我去楼上给你拿个更好的 -好 |
[24:10] | Hey, I got your text. | 我收到你信息了 |
[24:18] | Yeah, I still want her back more than anything. | 我还是想让她回到我身边 |
[24:23] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[24:25] | You’re taking me to the homecoming dance. | 你要带我去参加返校舞会 |
[24:28] | What? | 什么 |
[24:30] | Don’t ask questions. | 别问问题 |
[24:53] | ♪ And there’s one more boy he’s from my past ♪ | ♪还有一个男孩 来自我的过去♪ |
[24:59] | ♪ We fell in love but it didn’t last ♪ | ♪我们坠入爱河 却好景不长♪ |
[25:03] | ♪ ‘Cause the second I figure it out he pushes me away ♪ | ♪因为我袒露心迹 他却拒我于门外♪ |
[25:09] | ♪ I won’t fight for love If you won’t meet me halfway ♪ | ♪若你无法回应我 我便不会为爱奋斗♪ |
[25:15] | ♪ And I say that I’m through but this song is still for you ♪ | ♪我说我已忘了你 但这首歌为你而作♪ |
[25:22] | ♪ All I want is love that lasts ♪ | ♪我只希望爱能长久♪ |
[25:24] | ♪ Is all I want too much to ask? ♪ | ♪这要求是否太过♪ |
[25:27] | ♪ Is it something wrong with me? ♪ | ♪我是否不该奢望♪ |
[25:33] | ♪ All I want is a good guy ♪ | ♪我只想要一个好男人♪ |
[25:35] | ♪ Are my expectations far too high? ♪ | ♪这些期望是否太高♪ |
[25:38] | ♪ Try my best but what can I say? ♪ | ♪努力经营 却哑口无言♪ |
[25:41] | ♪ All I have is myself at the end of the day ♪ | ♪日落将至 只剩我孤身一人♪ |
[25:46] | ♪ But shouldn’t that be enough for me? ♪ | ♪但那于我而言是否就足够♪ |
[26:09] | It’s after 11:00. I thought you were spending the night… | 已经过11点了 我以为你今晚要在… |
[26:12] | Yeah, that didn’t work out. Decided to come home. | 嗯 发现不太行 我就回来了 |
[26:15] | Well, I’m glad. Did you have dinner? | 我很高兴 你吃晚饭了吗 |
[26:20] | I had some chips at Big Red’s. | 我在大红家吃薯片了 |
[26:21] | Well, that’s not dinner. So, I’ll make you something to eat. | 那不算晚饭 我给你做点吃的 |
[26:27] | Hey, Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:29] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[26:31] | How long are you stayin’? | 你这次住多久 |
[26:35] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[26:37] | But at least until the end of the week. | 但至少到这周末 |
[26:41] | Good. | 好 |
[27:11] | ♪ It’s hard to believe that I couldn’t see ♪ | ♪难以相信 我竟未发现♪ |
[27:16] | ♪ You were always there beside me ♪ | ♪你一直在我身边♪ |