Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Sure, I did a little “research” 没错 我稍微”研究”了一下
[00:04] into my girlfriend’s text history. 我女朋友的聊天记录
[00:06] But at least I’m not the guy leaving her thirsty voicemails 但我至少不像某些人 给她留下饥渴的语音
[00:10] or deliberately damaging people’s faces. 或者故意让别人毁容
[00:12] Luckily, everything is chill with me and Nini now. 幸运的是 我跟妮妮一切都好
[00:15] It’s not like she knows I took her phone. 她好像不知道我拿了她手机
[00:23] Okay, so when Miss Jenn asked me 当珍老师让我负责
[00:24] to be on the costume crew for HSM, 《歌舞青春》原版戏服
[00:26] I was like, “But there aren’t any costumes in this movie.” 我说 “电影里没有戏服啊”
[00:29] They’re just high schoolers. 他们就是高中生
[00:31] But she was like, “It’s a period piece, get creative.” 但她说 “这是历史剧 得创新”
[00:34] So, I’m digging through old costume racks, 所以我正翻箱倒柜找旧戏服
[00:36] seeing what I can repurpose. 看看有没有能改的
[00:38] But what did people in 2006 even wear? 但2006年人们到底穿什么
[00:41] I pretty much wore diapers. 我差不多只穿着尿布
[00:43] But my job is to make it work. 但我的工作就是想办法搞定
[00:46] We’re a team, right? Everybody pullin’ together. 我们是团队 大家得团结一心
[00:49] That’s what makes theater such a safe and loving environment. 剧组就是这样一个温馨的大家庭
[00:54] Hey, Nini! Hey, wait up. 妮妮 等等我
[00:56] I don’t wanna be late. 我不想迟到
[00:57] What’s up? Where were you at lunch? 你怎么了 午休你去哪了
[00:58] Had a costume fitting. 试戏服
[01:00] But why haven’t you answered my texts? 但你为啥不回我消息
[01:02] Could we not do this right now, please? 我们能不能别这样
[01:04] Do what? Are you mad at me? 哪样 你生我气了
[01:09] You’re mad at me. Look, there was no fitting at lunch. 你生我气了 可午休时没有试衣
[01:12] Fine. Wanna know where I was at lunch? 好 你不是想知道我午休去哪了吗
[01:15] I was at the computer lab, 我在机房
[01:16] bribing some hacker to crack into my phone 请黑客破解了我的手机
[01:18] to recover a message you deleted when you stole it. 好恢复你偷走我手机后删掉的消息
[01:20] – Wait. Why do you think that I… – Oh, please. -等等 你怀疑是我 -别装了
[01:22] Gina’s not the wonderstudy I need to worry about, is she? 吉娜不是我需要担心的替角 不是吗
[01:30] – Can we talk about this over the… – Don’t. -我们能不能 -别碰我
[01:34] Nini, I was spiraling, okay? 妮妮 我也很纠结
[01:37] I said I loved you and you couldn’t say it back. 我说过我爱你 而你没有回应
[01:39] Hey, you said it to Ricky, 你却对瑞基说过
[01:41] now I see the way he looks at you… 从那家伙看你的眼神
[01:42] – I know you guys have more history… – Yeah. -我就知道你俩肯定有故事 -的确
[01:45] Ricky would never steal my phone. 瑞基永远不会偷我的手机
[01:46] No, I know, he just leaves sad-face messages on it 是 我知道 他不过是给你留言煽情的话
[01:48] asking if you shared a moment over a song. 问你是否对一首歌产生了共鸣
[01:50] – Don’t make this about Ricky! – That is what this is about. -别把瑞基搅进来 -都是因为他
[01:53] I’m trying to hold onto what we had over the summer. 我在尽力挽回我们暑假建立的关系
[01:55] Yeah, I was too. But you know what? 我也在努力 但你要知道
[02:00] Summer’s over. 暑假结束了
[02:08] Hey, is the door locked or something? Why can’t we get in? 门是锁了还是怎么回事 怎么进不去
[02:11] Oh. Natalie Bagley’s missing her 娜塔莉·巴格利的情感依靠
[02:13] emotional-support hamster. He got loose. 仓鼠不见了 她越狱了
[02:16] Carlos and Gina are helping her find her. Him. It. 卡洛斯和吉娜正在帮忙找她 他 它
[02:21] I think they found it. 我想他们找到了
[02:34] Hey, shouldn’t you be at rehearsal? What’re you looking for? 你不是应该在排练吗 你在找什么呢
[02:38] Scene seven. I took the page out to memorize 第七幕的剧本 我把那页拿出来想背
[02:40] and now I’m thinking Big Red used it as a napkin. 现在我开始怀疑被大红拿去当餐布了
[02:44] Is that a hot wing? 那是香辣鸡翅吗
[02:46] I started to clean up, 我正要收拾
[02:48] but then your mom said she wanted to meet us at the restaurant. 你妈说她想跟咱们在餐馆会面
[02:51] Straight from the airport? Why isn’t she coming home first? 从机场直接过去 她为什么不先回家
[02:54] I guess she figured she’d be hungry. 我猜她觉得自己会很饿
[02:57] Um, screw it. I’ll borrow a script. 不管了 我去借一份
[02:59] You’ll be done by 7:00, right? 你七点前能搞定吧
[03:01] I mean, give yourself enough time to get to the restaurant. 这样你能来得及赶去餐馆
[03:04] The restaurant’s, like, 10 minutes from school. I’ll be there. 餐馆离学校就十分钟 来得及
[03:10] – Mom. – Hey, you. -妈妈 -是你啊
[03:12] Oh, God, I’ve missed you. 天啊 我好想你
[03:15] Wait, is that a hot wing? 等等 那是香辣鸡翅吗
[03:17] I thought we were meeting at the restaurant. 我以为我们要在餐馆碰面
[03:19] Well, I caught an earlier flight. 我搭上了早一班飞机
[03:21] But we agreed we would do this at the restaurant. 但我们商量好要在餐馆做这件事了
[03:25] Agreed to do what? 商量好什么事
[03:31] Sometimes a relationship needs 有时一段关系需要
[03:32] one person looking after the other. 一个人照顾另一个人
[03:34] It wasn’t divine intervention that got you 你不是靠着上天的干预才穿上
[03:36] into Marian the Librarian’s costume. 图书管理员玛丽安的戏服
[03:38] What does that mean? 什么意思
[03:42] You were responsible for Emily Pratt 是你害的艾米莉·普拉特
[03:43] spending opening night in the toilet? 在开幕夜整晚在厕所
[03:46] I believed in you. 我相信你
[03:46] – Answer the question. – Take it down a notch. -回答问题 -别小题大做
[03:49] I slipped her a bad deviled egg. 我偷偷塞给她一个坏鸡蛋
[03:51] I didn’t think it would actually work. 我没想到会真的奏效
[03:53] You got to play the lead, didn’t you? 但这让你有机会出演主角 不是吗
[03:55] Was that gonna happen if I hadn’t stepped in? 要是我不干涉会怎样
[03:59] I need a moment. 我需要一点时间
[04:00] – Is he dead? – No. -他死了吗 -没有
[04:02] Now she thinks he’s in her gym locker. 现在她觉得他在她的健身房储物柜里
[04:04] Why the screaming? 刚才的尖叫声呢
[04:05] That was me. She stepped on my toe. 那是我 她踩到我脚了
[04:07] We’re ready to begin, people. 我们可以开始了 各位
[04:09] Miss Jenn talked to Ricky, he’s running late. 珍老师跟瑞基通过电话 他要迟到
[04:11] Who cares? 谁在乎
[04:13] You might, considering you’re his understudy. 你可能在乎 毕竟你是他的替补
[04:15] We’re blocking the Troy, Gabriella duet. 我们今天练特洛伊和盖比瑞拉的二重唱走位
[04:17] You’re on, lovers. 该你俩上了 小情侣
[04:21] No, I haven’t yet. 不 我还没有
[04:23] Can we do whatever we’re doing at dinner now? 我们能不能把吃晚餐要做的事提前到现在
[04:26] We’ll have dinner here. I’ll order in. 我们在这里吃 我来点外卖
[04:28] No. We can go out. 不用 我们可以出去吃
[04:29] The Thai place with spring rolls delivers. 有春卷的那个泰餐厅可以外送
[04:31] – Not the veggie ones… – Guys, talk to me. -不要选素食餐厅 -各位 告诉我
[04:34] Are we moving to Chicago? 我们是不是要搬去芝加哥
[04:37] No. 不是
[04:39] I am. 只有我一个人
[04:45] Sweetheart, we’ve decided to legally separate. 亲爱的 我们决定离婚了
[04:47] I thought you were coming back to see some counselor, 我以为你是回来做婚姻咨询的
[04:49] to make things right. 来解决婚姻的问题
[04:50] – Can we sit down? – I don’t want to sit down! -我们坐下聊 -我不想坐下
[04:52] – The last thing you guys told me… – We did see somebody… -你们上次还跟我说 -我们确实做过咨询
[04:54] While you were in different cities? 在你们分居两地期间吗
[04:55] How is that supposed to help? 这能有什么意义
[04:57] Ricky, this isn’t your fault. You’re… 瑞基 这不是你的错
[05:00] You’re actuallt the one thing 因为有你
[05:00] that’s held your dad and I together these past few years… 我和你爸爸才维持了这些年
[05:03] Now according to the counselor. 只是咨询师这么认为
[05:04] You don’t agree? What do you wanna say? 你不认同吗 你想说什么
[05:06] I don’t know. I thought I had two more hours. 我不知道 我以为我还有两个小时做准备
[05:09] You know what? I’ve got a rehearsal. 算了 我还要去排练
[05:11] Honey, I’m sorry. 亲爱的 我很抱歉
[05:13] We’ll pick this up at dinner. 我们晚饭时再继续
[05:14] Not sure when I get out. 我不知道什么时候结束
[05:15] It’s a musical, lots of scenes, could be tomorrow. 是个音乐剧 很多场景要排练 没准要到明天
[05:18] I’ll call you. 我再打给你们
[05:23] Can we get you to move a little closer to each other? 你俩能不能离近一点
[05:30] Little more. 再近一点
[05:33] Come on, guys, we’re blocking this as a love story, 拜托 各位 我们排练的是爱情剧
[05:35] not a SARS epidemic. 不是关于非典的剧
[05:37] I think that chair was over there. 我觉得那把椅子之前在那边
[05:39] Oh, I can move it over in the scene. 我可以把它搬过来
[05:41] Feels awkward. 有点尴尬
[05:42] It’s light. I can lift it above my head and walk. 很轻 我都能举着它走路
[05:44] Sweetie, no one is walking with furniture on their head. 亲爱的 没有人顶着家具走路
[05:47] This isn’t The Lion King. 这不是《狮子王》
[05:49] Strike the chair, please. 打发走椅子
[05:51] With what? 用什么打
[05:52] Take it away. Remove it. 把它搬走 移开
[05:56] Troy, once the intro begins, 特洛伊 前奏一响起
[05:58] cross downstage and plant yourself at the piano. 你就穿过舞台走到钢琴前
[06:01] Which should be further downstage, okay? 钢琴应该摆在舞台前半部
[06:09] No, dear, that would be upstage. 不 亲爱的 那边是舞台后部
[06:15] Okay. Gabriella, you slowly approach the piano 盖比瑞拉 你慢慢走向钢琴
[06:20] and rest an arm on it, naturally. 自然地把一条胳膊搭在琴上
[06:23] Can we make sure her bookbag is off stage right? 把她的书包拿到舞台下面 好吗
[06:25] Sure. 好的
[06:29] Which way is that? 在哪边
[06:32] Why do these people talk in code? 这群人怎么总不讲人话
[06:34] “Up” means “down,” “strike” means “move.” “上”是指”后部” “打”又是指”搬走”
[06:36] She says, “Break a leg” and I’m like, 她说”祝你折断腿”[演出成功] 我就想
[06:38] “What did my leg ever do to you?” “我的腿怎么惹到你了”
[06:40] I never should’ve joined the crew. 我根本不该加入剧组
[06:42] Okey-dokey. 很好
[06:44] Take it from, “Wow! Now, that’s really nice.” 从”哇哦 这样很好”这句开始
[06:50] Wow. Now, that’s really nice. 哇哦 这样很好
[07:02] ♪ It’s hard to believe that I couldn’t see ♪ ♪难以相信 我竟未发现♪
[07:06] ♪ You were always there beside me ♪ ♪你一直在我身边♪
[07:09] ♪ Thought I was alone with no one to hold ♪ ♪我以为自己很孤单 无人依靠♪
[07:13] ♪ But you were always there beside me ♪ ♪但你一直在我身边♪
[07:16] ♪ This feeling’s like no other ♪ ♪这种感觉前所未有♪
[07:20] ♪ I want you to know ♪ ♪我想要你知道♪
[07:23] ♪ I’ve never had someone ♪ ♪从不曾有任何人♪
[07:25] ♪ That knows me like you do ♪ ♪如你这般了解我♪
[07:27] ♪ The way you do ♪ ♪如你这般♪
[07:30] ♪ I’ve never had someone ♪ ♪从不曾有任何人♪
[07:32] ♪ As good for me as you ♪ ♪对我如此珍惜♪
[07:35] ♪ No one like you ♪ ♪没有人像你♪
[07:37] ♪ So lonely before I finally found ♪ ♪找到意中的你之前♪
[07:42] ♪ What I’ve been looking for ♪ ♪我曾是多么寂寞♪
[07:45] Well, this is a choice. 这样唱也可以
[07:49] Okay, I have more chemistry with the woman 我和那个绝对没有给我染发的女人
[07:51] who definitely doesn’t color my hair. 擦出的火花都比他俩多
[07:52] What’s up with these two? 这两个人怎么了
[08:16] Okay, freeze. 好了 别动
[08:18] Nini, sweetie, 妮妮 亲爱的
[08:20] this reprise comes at a decisive moment in the story, 这个和声出现在剧情的高潮时刻
[08:26] once your hearts have joined. 在你们的心心相印的时刻
[08:28] It’s a love song. 这是一首情歌
[08:30] Were you not getting that? 你刚刚没感受到爱意吗
[08:32] I’d like you to get to his heart without cracking his rib cage. 我希望你和他心心相印时别打断他肋骨
[08:35] Sorry I’m late. 对不起我来晚了
[08:37] My mom, she caught an earlier flight. 我妈妈的航班提前了
[08:39] Where are we? 进行到哪了
[08:40] – Scene seven. – Right. -第七幕 -好
[08:42] I don’t have it. Could I borrow… 我没有这章 我能不能借你的
[08:44] You need your script, Ricky. And a pencil. 你需要你自己的剧本 瑞基 和一支铅笔
[08:46] It’s a blocking rehearsal. 这是走位排练
[08:49] Could I borrow a pencil? 能借我支笔吗
[08:50] – You can share mine. – No, actually he can’t. -你可以用我的 -不 他不能
[08:53] When you come to rehearsal, people, you come prepared. 要排练 同学们 就得有备而来
[08:59] Was he in your gym locker? 他在你的健身储物柜里吗
[09:00] No, just my cherry lip balm. 不在 只有我的樱桃唇膏
[09:02] But it had Elliot’s teeth marks in it. 但上面有艾略特的牙印
[09:04] Oh, I’m sure that wouldn’t hurt him. 我确定吃了不会有事的
[09:05] It’s sparkly. 可是它很闪
[09:07] Then it’ll be easier to find him. 那应该很好找
[09:10] If he smiles. 如果他笑的话
[09:12] Natalie, we feel your pain, 娜塔莉 我们能感受到你的痛苦
[09:14] but I was just explaining what a constructive rehearsal requires. 但是我正在说明有效排练的必备要素
[09:17] Focus. And honestly, another day like this 注意 说实话 再有下次
[09:20] and I am showing up with my emotional support coyote. 我就把我的情绪支持野狼带过来
[09:23] Miss. Jenn, I know the scene. 珍老师 我记得这一幕
[09:24] Would you wait in my office, please? 到办公等我 好吗
[09:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:28] What, wait, are we done? 请等等 不练了吗
[09:31] We are, Ms. Darbus. 是的 达布丝老师
[09:32] Take a note. 记住
[09:34] This is what a frustrated drama teacher looks like. 失望的戏剧老师 长这样
[09:39] Go. Scoot. 走吧 散了
[09:41] Come back when you’re ready to be punctual, 等你们都准备好准时参加后再来
[09:44] park your distractions at the door, 烦恼留在门外
[09:46] and take the work in here seriously. 台上认真对待
[09:52] The bottom line is you made a commitment to be here, Ricky. 关键是你承诺过要参与排练 瑞基
[09:56] A big role comes with big responsibility. 角色越重 责任越重
[09:58] You and Nini set the tone for the rest of the cast. 你和妮妮为其他组员定下了基调
[10:01] – Understood. – Really? -我明白了 -真的
[10:02] Well, unless it’s a family emergency… 除非家里有急事
[10:04] My parents are splitting up. 我父母要离婚了
[10:10] For real. 真的
[10:16] I’m so sorry to hear that. 这消息真让人难过
[10:22] I know exactly how you feel. 我完全知道你的感受
[10:24] I went through the same thing. 我也经历过同样的事
[10:26] When I was 14, my mother and father called it quits. 那时我才14岁 父母就分开了
[10:30] Well, not my father, my stepfather. 不是我父亲 是继父
[10:33] I never knew my real dad. 我没见过亲生父亲
[10:35] He was a telephone repairman 他是个电话维修工
[10:37] who fell in love with long distances. 总是出远门
[10:40] It’s not my line. 这不是我的原创台词
[10:41] Tennessee Williams, but you get my drift. 田纳西·威廉姆斯才是 但你明白我的意思
[10:43] My real father sold pagers. 我的亲生父亲售卖传呼机
[10:45] But Jack, my stepfather, 但是杰克 我继父
[10:48] he was a pivotal figure who inspired me. 他是我的启蒙老师
[10:51] He was so gentle and soft-spoken… 他为人温和 说话轻声细语
[10:54] – Miss Jenn. – He loved poetry and music, -珍老师 -热爱诗歌和音乐
[10:57] hated violence of any kind… 痛恨一切暴力
[10:59] Miss Jenn, I think there’s a rat eating your protein bar. 珍老师 有只仓鼠在吃你的蛋白棒
[11:02] Oh. Shoo, shoo! Shoo, shoo, shoo. 去一边 去去 去一边
[11:05] – Hey! Hey, Miss Jenn, stop. – Shoo, shoo, shoo. -珍老师 别赶了 -去
[11:07] I could just catch it and take it outside. 我能把它抓住 带到外面去
[11:10] Take it to Natalie Bagley. It’s her hamster. 拿给娜塔莉·巴格利 这是她的仓鼠
[11:12] He escaped from his box. Can you blame him? 从盒子里逃出来了 这能怪他吗
[11:14] That girl is so needy. 那女孩自己太粘人
[11:16] Wait, where did he go? 等等 他去哪了
[11:17] Might be under the sofa? 也许在沙发底下
[11:19] Can I lure him with that protein bar? 我能用蛋白棒引他出来吗
[11:20] Absolutely not. That’s my dinner. 当然不行 那可是我的晚饭
[11:23] I can stay here and catch him. 我可以留下抓住他
[11:25] Ricky. 瑞基
[11:27] You can’t stay here. 你不能留下
[11:30] You should go home and be with your family. 你得回家 跟父母在一起
[11:42] 东高期末返校舞会 10月9日晚7-9点 校体育馆
[11:57] Now you have a chance to be a hero. 现在你有机会当主角了
[11:59] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[12:00] Girls like her love a comeback. 她那样的女生都喜欢强势回归
[12:04] You set me up, and then sold me out. 你陷害了我 然后出卖我
[12:06] So if I were you, I’d cool it. 我要是你 会一边凉快去
[12:07] Oh, please. 得了吧
[12:08] Don’t waste your energy hating on me. 别浪费力气跟我生气
[12:11] Start thinking of the long game. 你得放长线钓大鱼
[12:13] Opening night is six weeks out, dude. 首演还有六周 兄弟
[12:15] Follow me, and you’ll have the part of Troy and the girl. 跟着我 男女主角都将是你的
[12:20] I hate to tell you this, but around here, 我不忍心告诉你 但在这里
[12:21] seniors don’t follow sophomores. 没有高二说话的份
[12:30] How do people like that live with themselves? 那种人怎么能心安理得地生活
[12:32] How do they sleep at night? 他们晚上怎么睡得着
[12:34] Like a shark. Eyes open. 像鲨鱼一样 睁眼睡
[12:35] He’s always looking for his next victim. 不停寻找新猎物
[12:37] We’ve been dating for, like, two months, 我们在一起 快两个月了
[12:39] and I don’t even know this person. 结果我对他一无所知
[12:41] Neen, it’s called a blind spot. Everybody’s got ’em. 妮妮 这叫视线盲区 每个人都有
[12:44] Why do you think I flunked my driver’s test? 不然你觉得我为什么考驾照挂了
[12:46] If he’s willing to do that to somebody, 如果他能够偷我手机
[12:48] how long before he tries to poison me? 拿过不了多久他就会开始想毒害我了
[12:52] Uh. Hey! Yeah, excuse me, over here. 喂 打扰了 看这边
[12:55] Yeah, I know you don’t know me very well, but guess what? 我知道你不认识我 但你猜怎么着
[12:58] You probably know him even less. 你可能更不认识他
[13:03] Have you eaten today? 你今天吃东西了吗
[13:06] Oh. Is that him? Is that EJ? 是他吗 是EJ吗
[13:08] Did he text you ’cause I’m not answering? 因为我没理他 所以发信息给你
[13:10] This fool is working my last nerve. 这个蠢货真是在挑战我的底线
[13:13] Um, just tell him I went out. 就说我不在
[13:15] Shopping for a lie detector. 买测谎仪去了
[13:18] It’s not EJ. It’s Tonya Freeman. 不是EJ 是托尼娅·弗里曼
[13:21] – Who’s that? – This senior on costume crew. -那是谁 -服装部的高三学生
[13:23] She made herself head designer 她擅自钦点自己做首席设计师
[13:24] and vetoed every one of my suggestions. 还否决了我的所有决定
[13:27] Treats me like a child. 把我当小孩子对待
[13:28] Did you tell Miss Jenn? 你告诉珍老师了吗
[13:29] I don’t need Miss Jenn to fight my battles. 我不需要珍老师替我出头
[13:31] If Tonya wants to trash my turtlenecks, 如果托尼娅看不起我的高领毛衣
[13:33] I’ll T-bone her track pants. 我就毁了她的运动裤
[13:35] Who’s wearing track pants? 谁还穿运动裤
[13:36] If it were up to Tonya, everybody. 如果让托尼娅说了算 大家都要穿
[13:39] You want me to say something? 你想让我说点什么吗
[13:40] You can’t keep a senior from acting like a senior. 你没法让高三学生不趾高气昂
[13:42] This ‘tude comes with the territory. 嚣张是他们这年纪的自带属性
[13:44] I’ll just shut my mouth and focus on make-up crew. 我就乖乖闭嘴 专注化妆部好了
[13:47] No, don’t do that. You need to fight. 不 别这样 你得回击
[13:49] You need to demand respect. You need to call him out. 你得要求对方尊重你 你得跟他叫板
[13:54] Tonya’s a her. And I’m gonna get you some food. 托尼娅是个姑娘 而我要去给你拿点吃的
[14:00] Don’t. 别拒绝
[14:07] Whose tent is this? 这是谁的帐篷
[14:09] Shiggy, the tall guy who hangs the lights. 西格 那个挂灯的高个子
[14:11] Oh, right. Real quiet, never speaks? 对哦 不爱说话 一说就紧张的那个
[14:13] Yeah, it’s called rolling electrocutions. 对 这叫轮流电击
[14:22] These are your choices. 你有这些选择
[14:23] A very sad-looking bran muffin 一个看着不咋地的麸皮松饼
[14:25] or some really shriveled-up carrots. 还有一些很干瘪的胡萝卜
[14:33] Don’t look now, but your shark’s cousin is here. 别回头 但你家鲨鱼的表姐来了
[14:49] Hey! Ashlyn! You don’t have to avoid me. 艾什莉 你不用躲着我
[14:53] No. I’m not avoiding, 不 我没躲着你
[14:54] I just decided to make a half-caff mocha frappe at home. 我只是决定回家做一杯半咖啡因抹茶奶昔
[14:58] Listen, um, no matter what happens between me and EJ, 听着 无论我和EJ之间发生了什么
[15:01] there’s no bad blood between us. 咱俩间没有恩怨
[15:03] I mean, you might have some because you’re related to him, 你也许和他还是有点 因为你们是亲戚
[15:05] but that’s not your fault. 但那不是你的错
[15:07] Nini, I really don’t wanna be in the middle. 妮妮 我真的不想掺和你们的事
[15:09] Wait, you’re not. 等等 你没有
[15:11] It’s not like you knew what he did. 你也不知道他干了什么
[15:18] You knew what he did. 你知道他干了什么
[15:21] And you knew about the hot egg and Emily Pratt? 你也知道坏鸡蛋和艾米莉·普拉特的事
[15:24] Not till today, 直到今天才知道
[15:26] but I’m not totally surprised. 但我也不怎么意外
[15:29] Are you totally disgusted? 你觉得厌恶吗
[15:31] A little, but he’s EJ. 有点 但他是EJ
[15:34] He tends to do the wrong things for the right reasons. 他总是好心办坏事
[15:37] – No. You cannot possibly defend him. – No, I’m not. I’m not. -不 你不能为他说话 -不 我没有 我没有
[15:41] Look, I know what he did sucks, 听着 我知道他做的事很不道德
[15:43] but he loves you… 但他爱你
[15:46] and he’s hurting right now and… 而且他现在很受伤
[15:49] Yeah, and what? 是啊 那又怎么样
[15:50] What am I supposed to do with that? 我该怎么办
[15:54] Find some way to forgive him? 想办法原谅他
[16:00] Tell me when to stop. 告诉我什么时候停
[16:02] Do you like it hard or soft? 你喜欢硬点还是软点
[16:04] Are you sure this is even a bed? 你确定这是个床吗
[16:07] Can you sleep on a pool toy? 你能睡在玩具泳池上吗
[16:09] Leave it. I can just sleep on the floor. 算了 我可以直接睡地板
[16:14] Your parents know you’re staying over? 你父母知道你要在这过夜吗
[16:16] Are they cool with this? 他们同意吗
[16:17] I texted ’em, but I’m not asking for permission. 我给他们发信息了 但我不是要他们同意
[16:21] – They’re gonna work it out. – No, they’re not. -他们会和好的 -不 不会了
[16:25] Okay, cool. 好吧
[16:28] – Do you wanna play Fortnite? – No. -你想玩《堡垒之夜》吗 -不想
[16:30] – Watch a movie? – Not tonight. -看电影 -今晚不看
[16:33] Great. We’ll YouTube. 好极了 看油管
[16:35] I found this insane video of a girl in Delaware 我找到了一个超毙的视频 特拉华的一个女孩
[16:37] who says she got rid of her psoriasis by eating her dog’s kibble. 说自己通过吃狗粮治好了牛皮藓
[16:40] Gross. 恶心
[16:43] What is all this? 这是什么
[16:45] Uh, that’s a C-PAP machine. 那是持续性正压呼吸器
[16:47] My mom got it for me for my sleep apnea. 我妈为治疗我的呼吸暂停症而买
[16:50] It’s loud, but I drown it out with this. 很响 不过我和这个一起用
[16:53] There’s a rainforest setting that’s pretty dope. 有个雨林的选项很酷
[16:59] There’s also raging storm. 还有狂风暴雨模式
[17:02] You’re not scared of thunder, are you? 你不怕雷电吧
[17:10] Do you think you should call your mom? 你觉得该给你妈打个电话吗
[17:12] At least say good night, or goodbye, or… 至少说声晚安或告个别
[17:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:22] I’m sorry, dude. 真遗憾 哥们
[17:23] Let’s watch kibble girl. 我们看那个吃狗粮的姑娘吧
[17:32] Look, I know this happens. People change, parents drift apart. 我知道这种事会发生 人会变 父母会渐行渐远
[17:36] I just… I really thought they were on the mend, you know? 我只是 我真的觉得他们在慢慢和好
[17:39] And after everything that’s been goin’ on with… 鉴于发生的一切
[17:42] I guess I’m not good at rolling with stuff 我猜当一切感觉变了后
[17:44] when everything feels different. 我不擅长装作无事发生
[18:02] 妮妮 我觉得没什么好说的了 EJ 对不起 我们能谈谈吗 拜托了
[18:28] Hey, Kourt. 小柯
[18:30] Hey, just checkin’ to make sure you’re okay. 就想看看你还好不好
[18:33] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[18:34] You sure? 真的吗
[18:36] Yeah. 真的
[18:37] It happened, it’s over, life goes on. 爱情来过 结束了 生活继续
[18:39] Plus, I just blocked EJ’s number, so… Problem solved. 再说 我刚屏蔽了EJ的号码 问题解决了
[18:44] You know it’s okay to be sad, too, right? 你知道难过也很正常 对吧
[18:47] Yeah, I know. 嗯 我知道
[18:50] Nini, it’s okay to be sad. 妮妮 难过很正常
[18:58] Yeah. 嗯
[19:00] Okay, thanks, Kourt. 谢了 柯特妮
[19:02] Call me anytime, okay? 随时打给我 好吗
[19:05] I will. You’re the best. 我会的 你最好了
[19:09] Mwah. Bye-bye! 亲一个 拜
[20:09] ♪ I found a boy, told me I was a star ♪ ♪我找到一个男孩 把我捧在手心♪
[20:14] ♪ Held the door, held my hand in the dark ♪ ♪替我开门 在黑暗中紧握我手♪
[20:19] ♪ And he’s perfect on paper but he’s lyin’ to my face ♪ ♪面上他完美无缺 却当我面撒谎♪
[20:25] ♪ Does he think that I’m the kinda girl who needs to be saved ♪ ♪他是否以为 我需要被拯救♪
[20:36] Thanks, Carol. 谢谢 卡萝尔
[20:51] Hey, Mom! 妈妈
[20:52] Hi, there. 女儿
[20:56] Whose are those? 这是谁的鞋
[20:57] Ricky’s. 瑞基的
[20:59] Why are they here? 它们怎么在这
[21:01] Because the rest of him is in the bathroom changing into pajamas, 因为剩下的瑞基在浴室里换睡衣
[21:06] or whatever else I gave him to wear. 或其我给他的衣服
[21:07] – Mom. – Hold on, hold on. -妈妈 -等等 等等
[21:10] There’s something’s going on at home. 他家里发生了点事
[21:13] His mom is back, 他妈妈回来了
[21:14] but I don’t think she’s gonna stay very long. 但我觉得她不会久住
[21:18] And I talked to his dad, 我跟他爸爸谈了
[21:20] he’s fine with him spending the night here… 他同意瑞基在这过夜
[21:21] Spending the night? 在这过夜
[21:24] Mom, no, I can’t deal with any more drama today. Please… 妈妈 不 我今天不能再面对闹剧了 拜托
[21:27] – Nini… – I have had the worst day ever. -妮妮 -我过了史上最惨的一天
[21:31] Sweetie, I’m guessing not as bad as his. 亲爱的 那也没有他的惨
[21:36] Yeah. 好吧
[21:42] Well, I gotta say, that looks better on you than it does on me. 不得不说 这身穿在你身上更好看
[21:46] Uh, it’s kinda comfy. 挺舒服的
[21:48] Oh, so are my Birkenstocks, but let’s draw the line here. 我的凉鞋也超舒服 但那个就不给你穿了
[21:53] Yeah. Well… Sleep tight. 那好吧 晚安
[21:56] Hey, thanks again for letting me stay. Thank you. 再次感谢收留我 谢谢
[22:03] I probably should’ve called you 我应该先告诉你一声
[22:04] and asked how you felt about me being here. I didn’t… 问问你介不介意我住这里 我没有
[22:07] It’s okay. You wouldn’t have reached me. I turned my phone off. 没关系 你也联系不到我 我关机了
[22:18] So, what’s goin’ on at home? 你家怎么了
[22:21] How long is your mom staying? 你妈妈这次待多久
[22:24] I don’t… 我不
[22:26] Well, if things ever get really tense, 如果事情变得不可收拾
[22:28] you know you can always hang here. 你总是可以来这里
[22:32] I’m really scared. 我很害怕
[22:34] I’m really scared this time. 我这次真的很害怕
[22:38] It feels different already. 已经感觉不一样了
[22:40] Oh. But… 但是
[22:43] I mean, that’s all it is, right? 仅此而已 对吧
[22:46] Different? I mean, that’s not necessarily bad. 不同 那也不一定是坏事
[22:52] It’s really hard to talk about it, you know? 开口谈这个真的很难 知道吗
[22:55] Not with you, but anyone else, it’s like… 不是跟你 但和别人 就好像
[23:01] Well, you can always talk to me about anything anytime, okay? 有任何事你都可以随时告诉我 好吗
[23:10] I know, things are kinda weird between us, 我知道咱俩之间有些尴尬
[23:13] but, um, we’re friends, right? 但我们是朋友
[23:16] – Yep. – You know that. -嗯 -你知道的
[23:23] Uh, do you need another pillow? 你还需要枕头吗
[23:25] – Or… Yeah. – Oh, no. No, that’s great. -还是 -不不 已经可以了
[23:27] – Yeah, thank you. – Okay. No problem. -嗯 谢谢 -不客气
[23:31] Good night, Ricky. 晚安 瑞基
[23:32] Good night. 晚安
[23:45] Uh, no, I shouldn’t. 不 我不该
[23:46] Yeah. Uh, yeah. Right, no. Yeah. 对 对 不 你是对的
[23:48] I get it. Friends. 我懂 朋友
[23:51] You know what? These pillows get flat. 知道吗 这些枕头容易塌
[23:52] They’re more of a placemat. 就是个备用品
[23:54] – So, um, I’ll go get you a better one from upstairs. – Yeah. -我去楼上给你拿个更好的 -好
[24:10] Hey, I got your text. 我收到你信息了
[24:18] Yeah, I still want her back more than anything. 我还是想让她回到我身边
[24:23] What’s your plan? 你有什么计划
[24:25] You’re taking me to the homecoming dance. 你要带我去参加返校舞会
[24:28] What? 什么
[24:30] Don’t ask questions. 别问问题
[24:53] ♪ And there’s one more boy he’s from my past ♪ ♪还有一个男孩 来自我的过去♪
[24:59] ♪ We fell in love but it didn’t last ♪ ♪我们坠入爱河 却好景不长♪
[25:03] ♪ ‘Cause the second I figure it out he pushes me away ♪ ♪因为我袒露心迹 他却拒我于门外♪
[25:09] ♪ I won’t fight for love If you won’t meet me halfway ♪ ♪若你无法回应我 我便不会为爱奋斗♪
[25:15] ♪ And I say that I’m through but this song is still for you ♪ ♪我说我已忘了你 但这首歌为你而作♪
[25:22] ♪ All I want is love that lasts ♪ ♪我只希望爱能长久♪
[25:24] ♪ Is all I want too much to ask? ♪ ♪这要求是否太过♪
[25:27] ♪ Is it something wrong with me? ♪ ♪我是否不该奢望♪
[25:33] ♪ All I want is a good guy ♪ ♪我只想要一个好男人♪
[25:35] ♪ Are my expectations far too high? ♪ ♪这些期望是否太高♪
[25:38] ♪ Try my best but what can I say? ♪ ♪努力经营 却哑口无言♪
[25:41] ♪ All I have is myself at the end of the day ♪ ♪日落将至 只剩我孤身一人♪
[25:46] ♪ But shouldn’t that be enough for me? ♪ ♪但那于我而言是否就足够♪
[26:09] It’s after 11:00. I thought you were spending the night… 已经过11点了 我以为你今晚要在…
[26:12] Yeah, that didn’t work out. Decided to come home. 嗯 发现不太行 我就回来了
[26:15] Well, I’m glad. Did you have dinner? 我很高兴 你吃晚饭了吗
[26:20] I had some chips at Big Red’s. 我在大红家吃薯片了
[26:21] Well, that’s not dinner. So, I’ll make you something to eat. 那不算晚饭 我给你做点吃的
[26:27] Hey, Mom? 妈妈
[26:29] Yeah? 什么事
[26:31] How long are you stayin’? 你这次住多久
[26:35] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[26:37] But at least until the end of the week. 但至少到这周末
[26:41] Good. 好
[27:11] ♪ It’s hard to believe that I couldn’t see ♪ ♪难以相信 我竟未发现♪
[27:16] ♪ You were always there beside me ♪ ♪你一直在我身边♪
歌舞青春:音乐剧

文章导航

Previous Post: 歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical - The Series)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号