Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] We relocated to this haunted theater… 我们换到了这个闹鬼的剧院
[00:06] Miss Jenn went a little insane. 珍老师发了点小疯
[00:09] And Nini and Ricky were nowhere to be found. 妮妮和瑞基不见踪影
[00:11] Hey, guys? 好啊 你俩
[00:13] But it wasn’t all bad. 但也并不全是坏事
[00:14] ♪ Stops ♪ ♪停止♪
[00:16] I’m like a genie. 我就像神灯里的精灵
[00:17] You let me out the bottle, there’s no going back in. 一旦你放我出来 就不能回头了
[00:19] Youth Actors Conservatory. 青年演员音乐学院
[00:23] Kourtney, are you sure I have to wear this jacket? 柯特妮 你确定我得穿这件夹克吗
[00:24] – It might rip. – You’re great. Don’t worry! -它可能会破 -你很棒 别担心
[00:26] Guys? Guys, has anyone seen my glasses? 各位 各位 有人看见我的眼镜了吗
[00:29] Places for Act Two, everyone. 第二幕 各就各位
[00:31] Troy, you’re on. 特洛伊 该你上了
[00:32] 伯顿 14号
[00:37] Let’s do this. 我们开干吧
[00:56] You’re late. 你迟到了
[00:58] We finished painting the sets 20 minutes ago. 我们20分钟前才完成所有布景
[01:00] What’s the big emergency? 什么急事
[01:01] I wanna play you something. Just promise me you won’t laugh. 我想给你弹点音乐 答应我别笑
[01:04] I have no control over when I laugh, Ricky. 我没法控制自己什么时候笑 瑞基
[01:06] Here goes. 开始了
[01:10] ♪ I fell in love ♪ ♪我坠入了爱河♪
[01:15] ♪ With the only girl who knows what I’m about ♪ ♪爱上了唯一懂我的女孩♪
[01:19] Wait, I’m gonna stop you right there. 等等 我得先让你暂停了
[01:20] Can I at least do the first verse? 我能先唱完第一段吗
[01:23] Sure. Okay. 行 好的
[01:25] ♪ After all is said and done ♪ ♪在这一切过后♪
[01:28] ♪ I can’t just pretend I’m movin’ on ♪ ♪我无法假装自己已朝前看♪
[01:30] ♪ Is it just a part we’re playing ♪ ♪这只是我们饰演的角色吗♪
[01:33] ♪ ‘Cause it don’t feel like we’re faking ♪ ♪因为感觉并不像假装♪
[01:36] Can I talk now? 我现在能说了吗
[01:38] So this is for Gina? 这是给吉娜写的
[01:40] I thought she moved away. 我以为她搬走了
[01:41] She did. The day after she missed tech rehearsal. 是的 在她错过技术彩排的第二天
[01:44] It all happened so fast. 一切都发生得太快了
[01:46] Okay. 好吧
[01:47] The song is for Nini. 这首歌是写给妮妮的
[01:49] Like an opening night thing. 像是开幕之夜的礼物
[01:53] Nini and I almost kissed the other day. 妮妮和我那天差点接吻了
[01:55] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[02:02] You’re not talking. 你没有说话
[02:04] I’m reading. 我在看呢
[02:05] Come on, it’s not a novel. It’s just four words. 拜托 这又不是小说 就四个字
[02:09] Four little words. 四个小小的字
[02:11] It’s jewelry. 这是珠宝
[02:12] It’s a dog tag. 这就是个名牌
[02:14] But he’s gonna wear it around his neck. That’s jewelry. 但他会戴在脖子上 那就算珠宝
[02:16] Silly opening night gift. 傻乎乎的开幕之夜礼物
[02:17] I’m sure Ricky’s gonna give me something, too. 我相信瑞基也会送礼物给我
[02:21] What? 怎么了
[02:22] I just think it’s deep. 我只觉得这富有深意
[02:23] Well, it should be. 确实应该如此
[02:25] We’ve come a long way, and Ricky’s been, kinda, great lately. 我们经历了很多 瑞基最近也很棒
[02:35] Everything okay? 一切都好吗
[02:38] Miss Jenn asked if I knew Taylor’s lines. 珍老师问我知不知道泰勒的台词
[02:41] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[02:42] “Haven’t stopped thinking about your sound check. “一直在想你那天检查话筒时的歌声
[02:44] “You have the best voice in Northern Utah. 你有着北犹他州最棒的嗓音
[02:46] Please say you’ll go on for Gina tonight.” 快答应我今晚扮演吉娜”
[02:48] And then there’s like a hundred emojis. 然后后面跟着一百个表情
[02:50] Oh, my gosh, Kourts! 我的天哪 小柯
[02:52] So, you approve of this? 那你同意咯
[02:57] How am I gonna know the lines? 我要怎么在这么短时间里记台词
[02:58] What am I gonna wear? 我要穿什么
[03:10] We were able to secure the gym 我们今晚有幸能把
[03:10] 东部高中 百年历史
[03:11] as our performance space tonight. 体育馆作为开幕夜的演出场地
[03:14] I made a video on my phone of three rats 我用手机拍了一段雷伊剧场的视频
[03:16] fighting over a Milk Dud at the El Rey Theatre, 三只老鼠争抢一个牛奶球的视频
[03:19] and the school board and the principal caved. 然后校董事会和校长屈服了
[03:23] I just like to take a moment alone on opening night, 我只想在开幕之夜一个人静静
[03:27] before all the chaos begins. 在一切喧嚣开始之前
[03:29] Savor the solitude. 享受一个人的时光
[03:32] Sorry! Didn’t mean to startle you. 抱歉 没想吓到你
[03:35] Ricky! You’re really early! 瑞基 你来得太太太早了
[03:36] I know. I just didn’t know what do with myself all afternoon. 我知道 我只是不知道今天下午该干什么
[03:40] Let me guess, opening night jitters? 让我猜猜 开幕夜前的紧张
[03:42] Yeah, it’s just a lot. 对 这对我来说很重要
[03:44] My mom’s coming tonight, 我妈今晚要来
[03:45] and I’ve technically never been in a musical before, so… 而且在此之前我从没表演过音乐剧 所以
[03:48] I understand the stress you’re under. 我明白你身上的压力
[03:51] All I can tell you is what my director told me 我只能转述当年我的导演对我说的话
[03:53] the night somebody sneezed a blueberry muffin onto the stage 当年在《南太平洋之恋》音乐剧上
[03:56] during a regional production of South Pacific. 有人在台上打喷嚏 打出了个蓝莓麦芬蛋糕
[04:00] Use it. 利用这份紧张
[04:02] Okay. 好吧
[04:03] Besides, if you’re the only actor with opening night jitters, 再说 如果你是今晚万一紧张的演员
[04:05] we are in excellent shape. 那我们就很不错了
[04:12] I didn’t know anyone would be in here. 我以为没人会在这里
[04:15] Let me guess, jitters? 让我猜猜 紧张吗
[04:17] Little bit. I just realized this morning this is the first time 有点 我今天早上刚意识到这是第一次
[04:20] I’ve been cast as the lead on purpose. 有人特意选我做女主角
[04:21] But it won’t be the last. 但绝不会是最后一次
[04:24] Tell her the muffin story. 跟她说那个蓝莓的故事
[04:26] Do I have to? 我必须要说吗
[04:28] Listen, I’m gonna run. 听着 我要走了
[04:29] I’ll see you in a couple hours for pre-game. 几小时后的预演再见
[04:31] Just take a second, both of you, 你们俩都好好放松一下
[04:34] and soak in the stillness. 享受这份宁静
[04:44] – Sorry! – I think that was me. -抱歉 -我觉得刚才是我弄的
[04:46] Okay, how many people are in here? 好吧 这里到底有多少人
[04:48] Do you wanna… 你想不想…
[04:51] Yeah. 好
[04:58] Can’t believe we made it here. 真不敢相信今天就是开幕夜了
[05:00] Yeah. Against all odds, right? 是啊 排除万难 对吧
[05:02] Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. 对 我刚也在想这个
[05:06] Hey, that other night, in the theater, in that room, I, um… 对了 那晚在剧院 在那个房间 我…
[05:16] Listen, that… 听着 那个
[05:18] No worries. I get it. 别担心 我明白
[05:19] It was a tough day. 那天不好过
[05:22] We’re all in a really weird place. 我们都状态比较奇怪
[05:26] Yeah. Yeah, totally weird. 对 没错 非常奇怪
[05:30] It’s cool. We’re cool, right? 没关系 我们没事 对吧
[05:33] – Yeah. Yeah, totally cool. – Cool. -对 当然没事了 -那就好
[05:35] So, um… 那么
[05:37] So I’ll see you before the show. 我们开演前再见
[05:40] Yeah. You, too. 嗯 你也是
[05:42] Good luck tonight. 今晚祝你好运
[06:01] 东部高中 戏剧社 歌舞青春
[06:02] Sorry, coming through, I’m late! 抱歉 结果 我迟到了
[06:16] We’ve got mystery flowers, people! 我们收到了神秘鲜花 各位
[06:19] Wow, those are massive. 好大一捧花
[06:20] Why mystery? 为什么神秘
[06:21] There was no card, so I’m guessing it’s dealer’s choice. 没有卡片 所以我猜花店老板说送谁就送谁
[06:24] But if I had to bet, I’d say it’s for our leading lady. 但如果要我猜 肯定是给我们女主角的
[06:30] Not from me. Sorry. 不是我送的 不好意思
[06:32] It’s okay. 没关系
[06:35] Head up, Mr. Caswell. 抬头 卡斯威尔先生
[06:36] You know Miss Jenn says this is a phone-free zone. 你知道这老师说过这里不能用手机吧
[06:39] I know, but this is important. 我知道 但这事很重要
[06:40] Always is. 什么事不重要了
[06:45] How do I look? 我看上去怎么样
[06:47] Solid, Ms. Darbus. I did a double-take. 很像样 达布丝老师 我差点没认出来你
[06:50] Any pearls of encouragement? 有什么鼓励我的金句名言吗
[06:53] Just be you, Ashlyn. You’re enough. 就做你自己 艾什莉 你就足矣
[07:01] Look, Big Red’s a sweet guy. We’re friends, you know? 听着 大红是个好男孩 我们是朋友
[07:04] I don’t need some great romance to be complete or whatever. 我不需要什么超级浪漫的桥段来感觉完满
[07:09] We’re good. 我们很好
[07:12] Half hour! 还有半小时
[07:15] Okay, last touches, anyone? 最后补妆 还有人吗
[07:16] Speak now, or forever hold your face! 要补妆就开口 否则保持妆容
[07:18] Why? Where are you gonna be during the show? 为什么 表演时你要去哪里吗
[07:20] My beautiful babies, let’s gather round for some housekeeping! 我可爱的宝贝们 聚过来我要说几句
[07:25] First of all, who brought Versailles? 首先 谁把凡尔赛宫买来了
[07:28] No one knows. 没人知道
[07:29] Well, I suppose we’ll just have to share, then. 好吧 那我们就只能一起分享了
[07:32] Oh, and speaking of sharing, 说到分享
[07:33] most of you know that our dazzling Taylor 你们大部分人都知道我们动人的泰勒
[07:36] had to leave under family circumstances. 因为家庭事务不得不离开
[07:39] Gina sends her love and support to all of you, 吉娜送来了她对你们所有人的爱和支持
[07:41] but unfortunately she’s on the East Coast 但很不幸她现在在东海岸
[07:43] and won’t be able to make it to tonight’s performance. 没办法来参加今晚的表演
[07:46] And so, I have asked Kourtney to fill in in her stead. 所以 我拜托柯特妮代替她
[07:59] So now, what I would like to do is, 那现在 我想让大家做的是
[08:02] please think of a word or phrase from the show 用剧里的一个词或者一句话
[08:05] that expresses where your head is, or your goals for tonight. 表达你们现在的心情 或今晚的目标
[08:09] If anyone wants to share? 有人想说吗
[08:16] “You’re my guys and this is our team.” “你们是我的兄弟 这是我们的队伍”
[08:20] “What if you wanna try something really new, “如果你尝试全新的东西
[08:22] “and it’s a total disaster and all your friends laugh at you?” 却完全是个灾难 你所有的朋友嘲笑你怎么办”
[08:29] “Do you ever feel like there’s this “你感到过就好像
[08:30] whole other person inside of you 你心中有另一个人
[08:32] “just looking for a way to come out?” 想夺路而出吗”
[08:34] “Do the romp, and strut your stuff!” “尽情嬉戏 昂首阔步”
[08:39] “My shower head is very impressed with me.” “我家的淋浴喷头对我印象深刻”
[08:41] “I’m proud to call you my sister.” “我真自豪叫你姐姐”
[08:44] Aw. It’s close enough. 够好了
[08:46] “My nail beds are history.” “我可不关心指甲的事情”
[08:49] “Sharpay’s kinda cute, too.” “沙佩也很可爱”
[08:51] “So is a mountain lion, but you don’t pet it!” “山狮也是 但你不把它做宠物”
[08:55] And I’ll just say, no matter what happens tonight, 我只想说 无论今晚如何
[08:59] we’re all in this together. 我们都同舟共济
[09:05] Okay, Wildcats, take a moment to settle your nerves. 好了 野猫队 花点时间平复紧张心情
[09:09] If we had a curtain, it would be up in 20 minutes! 如果我们有幕布 那就20分钟后开幕
[09:18] Hey! You know I got your back tonight, right? 你知道今晚我会支持你的 对吧
[09:21] I’ll have the words in my hands on stage, 上台时我会把台词拿在手上
[09:22] but I don’t know what to do when you guys start dancing. 但我不知道你们都开始跳舞了我该怎么办
[09:25] What you always do. Your best. 做你一贯做的 你最擅长的
[09:28] But, seriously, you’re my idol, 但说真的 你是我的偶像
[09:30] Kourt. Let’s just have fun. 小柯 我们就尽情享乐
[09:32] Thanks, Neener. 谢了 妮宝
[09:34] – Oh! I gotta get changed. – Sweet. See you guys in a bit. -我得去换衣服了 -棒 一会儿见
[09:37] Break a leg. 祝你成功
[09:38] Six, seven… No, no, no. 六 七…不不不
[09:40] Hey, are you okay? 你还好吗
[09:42] Yeah. I just, uh… Getting in character. 嗯 我只是在…进入角色
[09:46] – Okay. – Yeah. -那就好 -嗯
[09:49] ♪ I fell in love ♪ ♪我坠入了爱河♪
[09:54] ♪ With the only girl who knows what I’m about ♪ ♪爱上了唯一懂我的女孩♪
[10:00] ♪ I fell in love ♪ ♪我坠入了爱河♪
[10:05] ♪ With a boy and I can’t tell if I fell out ♪ ♪爱上了我不知自己是否停止喜爱的男孩♪
[10:11] ♪ After all is said and done I can’t just pretend I’m movin’ on ♪ ♪在一切过后 我无法假装自己已朝前看♪
[10:15] ♪ Is it just a part we’re playing ♪ ♪这只是我们饰演的角色吗♪
[10:18] ♪ ‘Cause it don’t feel like we’re faking ♪ ♪因为感觉并不像假装♪
[10:21] ♪ When we’re underneath the lights ♪ ♪等我们站在灯光之下♪
[10:24] ♪ My heart’s no longer broken ♪ ♪我的心不再破碎♪
[10:26] ♪ For a moment Just for a moment ♪ ♪有一瞬间 就一瞬间♪
[10:32] ♪ When we’re singing side by side ♪ ♪当我们肩并肩歌唱♪
[10:34] ♪ There’s so much left unspoken ♪ ♪有太多未尽之言♪
[10:37] ♪ For a moment Just for a moment ♪ ♪有一瞬间 就一瞬间♪
[10:42] ♪ A moment in love ♪ ♪一瞬间的爱恋♪
[10:44] ♪ A moment in love ♪ ♪一瞬间的爱恋♪
[10:49] ♪ But is a moment enough? ♪ ♪但这一瞬是否足矣♪
[10:53] ♪ When we’re underneath the lights ♪ ♪当我们站在灯光之下♪
[10:56] ♪ My heart’s no longer broken ♪ ♪我的心不再破碎♪
[10:58] ♪ For a moment ♪ ♪有一瞬间♪
[11:00] ♪ Just for a moment ♪ ♪就一瞬间♪
[11:13] Here you go, girls. Have fun. 给你们 姑娘 好好享受
[11:19] How’s our leading man doing? 我们的男主角怎么样了
[11:20] I think he’s gonna surprise you. 我觉得他会让你惊讶
[11:22] Well, at this point, I’ve learned to stop being surprised by him. 到现在 他做什么都不会惊讶到我了
[11:25] We owe that to you. 全是拜你所赐
[11:27] Hey, Mike, are these reserved seats? 迈克 这些是预留位置吗
[11:30] I think it’s first come, first serve. 我想是先到先得吧
[11:33] Jennifer… Miss Jenn, this is my wife, 珍妮佛 珍老师 这是我妻子
[11:35] Ricky’s mom, Lynne. 瑞基的妈妈 琳恩
[11:37] Oh, how lovely! You both must be so proud. 真不错 你们俩应该都特别骄傲
[11:41] – Here you go. – Yes. Thank you. -给你们 -对 谢谢
[11:44] Yeah. 嗯
[11:45] We’re gonna go find some seats. 我们去找位置了
[11:47] – Enjoy the show. – Thank you. -好好享受 -谢谢
[11:48] Nice to meet you… Lynne. 很高兴见到你 琳恩
[12:09] Dim the lights. 调暗灯光
[12:25] Wait, wait. 等等
[12:26] The disco ball. 迪斯科球
[12:29] Quite a production you’ve got going here. 你这个配乐很不错啊[音乐为美国国歌]
[12:31] Who’s winning? 谁赢了
[12:33] Disco. Disco. Okay. 迪斯科 迪斯科 好吧
[12:41] Okay. Listen to me. 好吧 听我说
[12:43] Do you know anything about audio-visual equipment? 你懂怎么调试视听设备吗
[12:45] – Only everything. – I need your engineering genius. -全知道 -我需要借用你的工程天才
[12:48] All your training. Those fancy degrees. 你的所有学识 高级的文凭
[12:50] I’ll tell you what you can do for me. 我来告诉你 你可以怎么帮我
[12:52] Perhaps you could distribute 也许你能帮我分发
[12:53] some of my Robotics Club stickers to the crowd, 我的机器人俱乐部的贴纸
[12:55] drum up some community interest in what I do? 让大家对我所作的事情多了解一些
[12:57] Done! Let’s go. 成交 我们走
[12:59] Never touch me. 别碰我
[13:01] I already loaned them my Robotics Club lighting console. 我已经把机器人俱乐部的灯光控制台借他们了
[13:04] I might as well save the show, too. 不如就好人做到底 救救他们
[13:12] You have an amazing voice. You’re a singer, right? 你的嗓音真好呀 你是个歌手 对吧
[13:14] Just the church choir is all. I tried a solo and nearly fainted. 只是在教堂的唱诗班 我试过独唱差点晕倒
[13:18] Really? Why’s that? 真的 为什么
[13:20] I took one look at all the people staring only at me, 我看到人们在盯着我
[13:23] and the next thing I knew, I was staring at the ceiling. 下一秒我就发现自己正看着天花板
[13:25] End of solo career. 独唱事业就结束了
[13:29] But you sounded like you sing, too. 听起来你也唱过很多
[13:31] Oh, sure, lots. Yeah, my shower head is very impressed with me. 对 我家的淋浴喷头对我印象深刻
[13:38] Remember in kindergarten, 记得在幼儿园
[13:39] we’d meet a kid and know nothing about them… 你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解
[13:41] – EJ? – Yeah? -EJ -什么事
[13:43] You know we’re putting on an actual show, right? 你知道我们正在演音乐剧 对吧
[13:46] Hey, thanks, Ash, I have the power of sight. 谢了 艾什 我能看见
[13:49] You wanna get off your phone for ten minutes 你想不想把手机放下十分钟
[13:50] and be part of the team? 然后加入到这个团队里来
[13:55] Sorry, yeah. 抱歉
[13:57] Forgiven. 原谅你了
[14:00] Oh, gosh! Sounds like the fireworks have started. 天哪 听上去烟花开始了
[14:05] Can you hear them? 你能听到吗
[14:07] Fireworks, fireworks. 烟花 烟花
[14:13] – Need a hand? – Man, how many have you got? -需要人手帮忙吗 -老天 你有多少人
[14:15] Okay, I’ll leave you boys to it! 好了 交给你们了
[14:17] Not so fast. 先别急着走
[14:19] Maybe you could have an usher spread the word during the intermission. 也许你能让引导员在幕间休息时宣传一下
[14:22] I’ve got a whole box for you. 我还有一整盒
[14:24] Consider it done. 交给我吧
[14:29] One, two, three, four, five, six, seven… 一 二 三 四 五 六 七
[14:33] The leg has to cross from the back. 腿是从后面交叉
[14:34] – How’s it going? – I think she’s getting it. -怎么样了 -我觉得她慢慢会了
[14:36] Oh, my God, there’s like 100 parts. 我的天 好像有一百个节拍
[14:38] Yeah, that was two counts of eight, but keep drillin’ it, though. 对 那是八二拍 不过你继续研究吧
[14:43] I don’t know about this. 我说不好
[14:47] Here. My good luck charm. 给你 我的幸运符
[14:50] Vanessa Hudgens’ phone from the movie. 凡妮莎·哈金斯电影里的手机
[14:53] Trust the process. 相信这个过程
[14:54] But what if it’s a mess? 但如果一团糟怎么办
[14:55] Then we’ll go down together, okay? 那我们也一起面对 好吗
[15:00] – It’s our scene! – And it starts in 30 seconds. -是我们的场景了 -30秒后出场
[15:02] Okay. Whoa. Let’s go! 好吧 我们走
[15:05] Right, okay. 好 好的
[15:09] What do you know about Troy Bolton? 你认为特洛伊·伯顿怎么样
[15:11] Troy? I wouldn’t consider myself 特洛伊 我不觉得
[15:14] an expert on that particular subspecies. 我不是那方面的专家
[15:22] However, unless you speak cheerleader, as in, 可是 除非你和啦啦队说
[15:25] “Oh, my gosh! Isn’t Troy Bolton just the hottie super bomb!” “天啊 特洛伊 伯顿是不是很性感啊”
[15:30] You know what? Can’t make it tonight. 今晚我去不了
[15:32] Gotta catch up on homework. 得去补作业
[15:33] What? Hello, we’re only on the second day back. 什么 我们才回来两天
[15:36] I’m not even behind yet, 我都没有落下作业
[15:37] and I’ve been behind on homework since preschool. 而我从幼儿园开始就落作业
[15:40] That’s hilarious. Catch you later. 真好笑 晚点见
[15:45] Homework? There’s no way. 作业 不可能
[15:53] Carlos, this is as far as I can split. 卡洛斯 我就能劈这么开了
[15:55] Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for Stick To The Status Quo. 女士们先生们 该表演《安于现状》了
[16:00] This is our biggest Act One showstopper, 这是我们第一幕最精彩的表演
[16:02] and you’re all going to kill it 大家都要完美完成
[16:03] because I love you. Any questions? 因为我爱你们 有什么问题吗
[16:05] I have a couple hundred. 我有几百个
[16:06] How is the Taylor dance break gonna work? 泰勒的霹雳舞该怎么办
[16:08] Gina’s tray-ography is really complex. 吉娜的编舞非常复杂
[16:10] I can run to the pit and have the orchestra cut that part! 我能过去让乐团直接切掉这部分
[16:13] What? 什么
[16:14] No! What… 不 什么
[16:15] Or we could just have Gina do it. 或者我们可以让吉娜来跳
[16:21] Gina! Hi. 吉娜 你来了
[16:22] – Oh, my God. What? – No way. -我的天 什么情况 -不敢相信
[16:26] Wow, you guys. I don’t wanna interrupt. 大伙儿 我不想打扰
[16:27] How did you get here? 你怎么来的
[16:29] A friend bought me a last-minute flight back. 有个朋友给我买了机票
[16:31] I was gonna drop off these cupcakes, 我本来想放下这些蛋糕
[16:32] then hide in the gym and cheer you guys on. 躲在体育馆里给你们加油鼓劲
[16:34] Gina, no one in the gym wants to hide more than I do. 吉娜 现在体育馆里没人比我更想躲起来
[16:37] Wait, are you playing Taylor? 等等 你在演泰勒吗
[16:39] I was, and it was nice, and now it’s your turn 本来是 也很不错 但现在轮到你
[16:41] to save my butt and do the dance. 来拯救我 并上台跳舞了
[16:42] Please. I’m asking you. 拜托 求求你了
[16:49] Can I? 我可以吗
[16:51] Of course. You can do the curtain call together. 当然 你们可以一起谢幕
[16:54] Let’s hit the halls, people! 我们去舞台吧 各位
[16:58] Kourts. 小柯
[17:00] I’m not done with you yet, honey. 咱俩还有事要说 亲爱的
[17:02] Come see me after the Christmas break. Okay? 圣诞节假期结束后来找我 好吗
[17:04] Okay. 好
[17:23] ♪ No, no, no, no ♪ ♪不不不♪
[17:25] ♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪ ♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
[17:28] ♪ If you wanna be cool Follow one simple rule ♪ ♪如果你想变酷 遵循一条原则♪
[17:31] ♪ Don’t mess with the flow, oh, no ♪ ♪别违反规矩 不不♪
[17:34] ♪ Stick to the status quo ♪ ♪安于现状♪
[17:38] ♪ No, no, no ♪ ♪不不不♪
[17:40] ♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪ ♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
[17:43] ♪ It’s better by far to keep things as they are ♪ ♪这是最好的选择 保持现状♪
[17:46] ♪ Don’t mess with the flow, no, no ♪ ♪别违反规矩 不不♪
[17:49] ♪ Just stick to the status quo ♪ ♪要安于现状♪
[18:15] ♪ Everybody quiet ♪ ♪大家都安静♪
[18:19] ♪ This is not what I want ♪ ♪这不是我所想♪
[18:22] ♪ This is not what I planned ♪ ♪这不是我所计划♪
[18:25] ♪ And I just got to say ♪ ♪我必须要说♪
[18:28] ♪ I do not understand ♪ ♪我不理解♪
[18:31] ♪ Something is really Something’s not right ♪ ♪有些事非常不对劲♪
[18:37] ♪ Really wrong ♪ ♪非常不对劲♪
[18:40] ♪ And we gotta get things back where they belong ♪ ♪我们必须要让事情回到正轨♪
[18:46] ♪ Not another peep No ♪ ♪别再偷看 不♪
[18:48] ♪ Not another word No ♪ ♪别再说话 不♪
[18:49] ♪ Not another sound No ♪ ♪别再出声 不♪
[18:54] ♪ No, no, no, no ♪ ♪不不不♪
[18:57] ♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪ ♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪
[18:59] ♪ It’s better by far to keep things as they are ♪ ♪这是最好的选择 保持现状♪
[19:02] ♪ Don’t mess with the flow, no, no ♪ ♪别违反规矩 不不♪
[19:06] ♪ Stick to the status Stick to the status ♪ ♪安于现状 安于现状♪
[19:09] ♪ Stick to the status quo ♪ ♪安于现状♪
[19:32] Like, everything is… 一切都很…
[19:35] – That was good. The one. – Yes. -非常好 刚才那段 -对
[19:43] Still can’t believe you’re actually back. 还是不敢相信你回来了
[19:45] Yeah. Well, one night only. 没错 就只有今晚
[19:48] Don’t blink, you’ll miss me. 别眨眼 我可能一会就不见
[19:51] It’s tough, you know? 这很不容易 知道吗
[19:52] Seeing Gina, it’s like she never left. 看到吉娜 仿佛她从没离开过
[19:56] But I’m also not who I was a week ago. 但我不是一周前的那个我了
[19:59] Or maybe I’m just back to who I always was? 或者说我又变回了一直以来的自己
[20:02] I don’t know. Something’s different. 我不知道 有些东西变了
[20:05] I didn’t think we’d ever see you again. 我没想到我们能再见到你
[20:08] That makes two of us. 我也是
[20:12] I wish… 我希望
[20:15] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[20:17] Don’t say anything. 什么都不用说
[20:18] Just fly, dude. 飞吧 哥们
[20:20] – What? – It’s time to get your head in the game. -什么 -是时候表演《集中精力比赛》了
[20:23] Troy and ballers in five minutes! 特洛伊和球手们五分钟后上台
[20:25] Ricky, we need you in your harness, pronto! 瑞基 我们要给你上道具 马上
[20:27] Here you go, bro. 给你 哥们
[20:28] Yo. Gotta go. 我得走了
[20:35] Bye. 拜
[20:39] So, how’s it going? 怎么样了
[20:40] This is kind of the best night ever. 今晚简直是最棒的一夜了
[20:44] But I’m gonna miss you as Taylor. 但我会想你扮演泰勒的
[20:45] Oh. I think I got off that stage just in time. 我觉得我及时逃离了舞台
[20:48] You were so funny, Kourt. 你真有趣 小柯
[20:51] And you know my moms were freaking out 你知道我妈看到我们俩
[20:52] that we were out there together. 同台演出时吓了个半死
[20:54] Wish I could find them. 希望我能找到她们
[20:57] Congratulations to all, the cast list will be posted. 恭喜各位 剧组名单已经发布
[21:01] I called your name, twice. 我叫了你的名字 还叫了两次
[21:03] Hang on, is that Kalyani Patel? 等等 那是凯莉阿妮·帕特尔吗
[21:07] Uh, who? 谁
[21:08] The Dean. From the Youth Actors Conservatory. 院长 青年演员音乐学院的院长
[21:12] That’s her. Yeah, her… 那就是她 没错 她的
[21:14] Her pictures are all over their website! 他们的网站上全是她的照片
[21:18] Fourth row, writing on the clipboard. 第四排 那张写字板的那个
[21:20] Why is she here? 她怎么在这里
[21:23] I guess I kinda invited her? 我猜大概是我请了她
[21:25] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[21:27] I looked at the website, and I thought about what you said. 我看了他们的网站 想了你说的话
[21:31] Nini, if anyone deserves a shot… 妮妮 如果说有谁值得这个机会
[21:33] But now? 但现在
[21:35] This is your moment. 这是你的闪耀时刻
[21:37] Kourtney… 柯特妮
[21:40] This is some next-level pressure. 这个压力简直不是一个级别的
[21:42] Well, I’m back on makeup, 我现在又回化妆组了
[21:44] so you just let me know if you need a powder. 如果你需要补妆就吱一声
[21:57] ♪ Just keep ya head in the game ♪ ♪集中精力比赛♪
[21:58] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[22:00] ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game ♪ ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪
[22:03] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[22:05] ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game ♪ ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪
[22:07] ♪ Come on Get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪拜托 集中精力比赛♪
[22:09] ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game ♪ ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪
[22:11] ♪ We gotta get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪我们要集中精力比赛♪
[22:13] ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game, whoo ♪ ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪
[22:17] ♪ Let’s make sure that we get the rebound ♪ ♪让我们保证篮板♪
[22:20] ♪ ‘Cause when we get it then the crowd will go wild ♪ ♪因为我们得分 观众就狂热♪
[22:22] ♪ A second chance Gotta grab it and go ♪ ♪第二次机会 抓住它♪
[22:24] ♪ Maybe this time We’ll hit the right note ♪ ♪也许这次我们会正确♪
[22:29] ♪ Wait a minute Not the time or place ♪ ♪等等 注意时间和位置 ♪
[22:31] ♪ Wait a minute Not the time or place ♪ ♪等等 注意时间和位置 ♪
[22:33] ♪ Get my head in the game ♪ ♪我需要集中精力比赛♪
[22:35] ♪ Wait a minute Wait a minute ♪ ♪等等 等等♪
[22:37] ♪ I gotta get my get my head in the game ♪ ♪我要集中精力比赛♪
[22:39] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[22:41] ♪ I gotta get my get my head in the game ♪ ♪我要集中精力比赛♪
[22:43] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[22:45] ♪ Come on Get my, get my head in the game ♪ ♪拜托 我要集中精力比赛♪
[22:47] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[22:49] ♪ I gotta get my, get my head in the game ♪ ♪我要集中精力比赛♪
[22:51] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, ♪ ♪你要 你要集中精力♪
[22:53] ♪ get’cha head in the game, whoo ♪ ♪集中精力比赛♪
[22:54] ♪ Why am I feeling so wrong? ♪ ♪我为什么觉得不妥♪
[22:58] ♪ My head’s in the game ♪ ♪我脑中想着比赛♪
[23:00] ♪ But my heart’s in the song ♪ ♪但我心中想着歌♪
[23:03] ♪ She makes this feel so right ♪ ♪她让我感觉那么好♪
[23:07] ♪ Should I go for it? ♪ ♪我应该唱歌吗♪
[23:26] I gotta shake this, yikes! 我最好忘了它
[23:31] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[23:33] ♪ Get my, get my ♪ ♪我要 我要♪
[23:35] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[23:38] ♪ Get my, get my ♪ ♪我要 我要♪
[23:39] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪
[23:42] ♪ Get’cha get’cha head in the game ♪ ♪集中精力比赛♪
[23:44] ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, ♪ ♪你要 你要集中精力♪
[23:45] ♪ get’cha head in the game, whoo ♪ ♪集中精力比赛♪
[23:51] We will now have a ten-minute intermission. 现在我们幕间休息十分钟
[23:54] Ten minutes to Act Two. 第二幕十分钟后开始
[23:55] Ricky, what happened at the end? 瑞基 最后怎么回事
[23:58] – It’s a long story. – Are you okay? -说来话长 -你还好吗
[23:59] Has anyone seen Nini? I could really use a pep talk right now. 有人看见妮妮了吗 我现在需要她给我鼓劲
[24:02] My mom’s new boyfriend decided to show up 我妈的新男友来了
[24:04] and I wanna punch a wall. 现在我想打墙出气
[24:05] I feel like I need a miracle to face Act Two. 我觉得自己需要奇迹才能去演第二幕
[24:07] Nini’s in a quick change booth right now. 妮妮正在快速换装区
[24:09] She seems a little nervous. 感觉她有点紧张
[24:11] Wait, why, what happened? 等等 为什么 怎么了
[24:13] I thought I was doing a good thing, 我以为自己干了件好事
[24:14] but I think it backfired. 但我想事与愿违了
[24:16] You see that lady with the clipboard out there? 你们看到那个拿写字板的女士了吗
[24:18] That’s the dean from the performing arts school she was looking at. 那是她想去的表演学校的院长
[24:21] You invited her? 你邀请了她
[24:23] Ricky, you look like you’re shaking. Do you need to sit down? 瑞基 你看起来在发抖 你要坐下吗
[24:27] Actually, I do. 对 我很需要
[24:29] Excuse me. 借过一下
[24:39] – Listen. – What’s going on? -听着 -怎么了
[24:41] You need to do the second act. 你得替我演第二幕
[24:43] As Troy. 作为特洛伊
[24:45] – Are you sick? – No. I’m good. -你病了吗 -不 我很好
[24:47] Just not good enough to help Nini get to where she wants to go. 但没有好到能让妮妮如愿以偿
[24:50] – What are you talking about? – I’m screwing up out there. -你在说什么 -我在台上搞砸了
[24:53] I can’t blow this for Nini. 我不能毁了妮妮的演出
[24:56] There’s someone in the audience who could change Nini’s life. 观众席里坐着一个能改变妮妮生活的人
[25:00] She needs her best shot to impress them. 她需要最佳的表演来打动他们
[25:05] Will you do it? 你能帮我吗
[25:09] Go on. Take it. 来吧 你来演
[25:14] Kourtney, are you sure I have to wear this jacket? 柯特妮 你确定我得穿这件夹克吗
[25:16] – It might rip. – You’re great. Don’t worry! -它可能会破 -你很棒 别担心
[25:18] Guys? Guys, has anyone seen my glasses? 各位 各位 有人看见我的眼镜了吗
[25:20] Places for Act Two, everyone. 第二幕 各就各位
[25:22] Troy, you’re on. 特洛伊 该你上了
[25:23] 伯顿 14号
[25:28] Let’s do this. 我们开干吧
歌舞青春:音乐剧

文章导航

Previous Post: 歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical – The Series)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

歌舞青春:音乐剧(High School Musical: The Musical - The Series)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号