时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on High School Musical: | 《歌舞青春:音乐剧》 |
[00:03] | I heard Homecoming was eventful, | 我听说返校舞会出了不少事 |
[00:05] | but I am glad Kourt and I | 而我很庆幸跟小柯 |
[00:07] | had a girls’ night with a, uh, chaperone | 和一个监护人共度了女生之夜 |
[00:10] | who I’m pretty sure met somebody. | 我敢肯定她碰到了意中人 |
[00:12] | Sure, the night had a few bumps, but everything is gonna be okay. | 没错 出了一些小状况 但一切都会好起来的 |
[00:17] | Miss Jenn, please come to my office before the opening bell, | 珍老师 请周一一早在上课铃响前 |
[00:19] | first thing Monday morning. | 来我办公室 |
[00:27] | As you can see, this puts the administration | 如你所见 这让行政部门 |
[00:29] | – in a very awkward position. – I understand. | -陷入了很尴尬的境地 -我明白 |
[00:31] | Which is why we have a process for this sort of thing. | 正因如此我们处理这事得走流程 |
[00:34] | I understand that, too. | 这我也明白 |
[00:35] | Good morning, Miss Jenn. You coming to the photo shoot? | 早上好 珍老师 你要来拍照吗 |
[00:38] | You go ahead and get started without me, Carlos. | 你先去吧 别等我了 卡洛斯 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:42] | Here you go. You might wanna pack some things up. | 给你 你最好先收拾下东西 |
[00:45] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[00:55] | Great, sounds like a plan. Thank you. | 很好 听起来是个办法 谢谢 |
[00:57] | – Check on camera. – Got it. | -检查相机 -了解 |
[01:00] | Oh, my gosh, you look perfect! Yes! | 我的天 简直完美 棒极了 |
[01:03] | Okay, people, let’s do this! | 好了 各位 来吧 |
[01:05] | Oh, my God! Ricky. | 我的天 瑞基 |
[01:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:09] | I can’t. There’s… There’s so much to talk about. | 不行 槽点太多了 |
[01:14] | Wait, what’s funny? | 等等 有什么好笑的 |
[01:17] | Yes, it’s picture day for the cover of our program. | 没错 今天是为音乐剧拍宣传照的日子 |
[01:21] | I was in Photography Club for a year in middle school, so… | 我上初中时在摄影社团待过一年 所以 |
[01:24] | Click. | 咔嚓 |
[01:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:29] | Hey, you okay with this? | 你觉得这件可以吗 |
[01:32] | I don’t know how to say it. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[01:35] | Just say it. | 说出来吧 |
[01:37] | I’m home. | 这才是真正的我 |
[01:39] | Let’s get some air, Wildcats. | 来透透气吧 野猫队 |
[01:43] | Good morning, Gina. | 早上好 吉娜 |
[01:47] | – Pretty good, right? – Troy, you look the best. | -很不错吧 -特洛伊 你看起来真帅 |
[01:50] | Thank you. I try. | 谢谢 我尽量 |
[01:51] | Okay, guys. We’re gonna get one in for practice, okay? | 好了各位 我们先试拍两张吧 |
[01:54] | We’re all gonna jump on the count of three. | 数到三 大家一起跳 |
[01:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:57] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:00] | Oh, my gosh. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我的天 抱歉抱歉 |
[02:01] | I’m so sorry, y’all. | 非常抱歉 各位 |
[02:03] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:06] | – Wait, what happened? – Where to begin? | -等下 什么情况 -从哪说起呢 |
[02:08] | I think you went early. | 我觉得你跳早了 |
[02:09] | Are we jumping on three or after three? | 我们是数到三就跳 还是三以后再跳 |
[02:11] | Yeah, the count of three, ready? | 对 数到三跳 准备好了吗 |
[02:13] | Nah, man, you need some new words. | 这招不行 你得用个别的词 |
[02:14] | I think I broke a heel. | 我的鞋跟貌似断了 |
[02:16] | You guys, this isn’t that hard. | 各位 这没那么难 |
[02:18] | You smile, you leave the earth, you land. | 微笑 双脚离地 再着地 |
[02:20] | It’s a little hard to smile when we don’t even know the plan. | 我们连计划是什么都不知道 有点笑不出来 |
[02:23] | I can’t look at Ricky. Is that a problem? | 我没眼看瑞基 这是个问题吗 |
[02:25] | Okay, let’s take a five. | 好吧 休息五分钟 |
[02:28] | On five or after five? | 数到五休息 还是数完后休息 |
[02:31] | I think he’s mad at us. | 我感觉他在生我们气 |
[02:48] | – I’m a smidge confused. – I figured. | -我有点懵 -看出来了 |
[02:52] | What happened to the plan? | 我们的计划呢 |
[02:54] | You made me take you to Homecoming, | 你让我带你去返校舞会 |
[02:55] | then you poured a drink on my head. | 然后你往我脸上泼了一杯饮料 |
[02:56] | Yeah, it was pretty complicated. I… | 没错 确实很复杂 我… |
[02:59] | Yeah, but if there was ever a next step, I think I’m missing it, | 对 但如果还有下一步 我想我错过了 |
[03:01] | because I’m still the understudy and you seem pretty happy. | 因为我还是替补 而你好像很开心 |
[03:04] | So, what changed? | 那么 什么改变了 |
[03:06] | Nothing. | 什么也没变 |
[03:07] | Everything? Look, I don’t know. | 一切都变了 听着 我也不知道 |
[03:10] | I thought you wanted this as bad as I did. | 我以为你和我一样渴望得到主角 |
[03:12] | It was more like I felt like I had to get it. | 其实感觉更像是我必须得到这个角色 |
[03:14] | That’s the same thing! | 都是一回事 |
[03:15] | – Guys? – So, do you care about Ricky? | -二位 -所以你关心瑞基吗 |
[03:17] | – And what if I do? – Um, guys? | -是又怎样 -二位 |
[03:19] | – Not now! – Not now! | -现在不行 -现在不行 |
[03:24] | Miss Jenn, I don’t think I can stall much longer. | 珍老师 我觉得我不能再拖了 |
[03:26] | Are you coming? | 你快到了吗 |
[03:27] | Carlos, I was just about to call you. | 卡洛斯 我正要打给你呢 |
[03:29] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[03:30] | Everything’s fine, except that | 一切还好 除了 |
[03:32] | I may be out of a job in 24 hours. | 我可能二十四小时内就要失业了 |
[03:35] | Miss Jenn, I can’t see your face | 珍老师 我看不见你的脸 |
[03:36] | so I don’t know if you’re kidding. | 所以不知道你是不是在开玩笑 |
[03:39] | – Oh, my God! – Keep your voice down, honey. | -我的天呐 -小点声 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:43] | I… | 我… |
[03:44] | Carlos, I may have exaggerated one or two credits on my resume. | 卡洛斯 我可能在简历上夸大了一两个事实 |
[03:48] | Principal Gutierrez is a little too literal for my taste, | 古铁雷兹校长在我看来有点太古板了 |
[03:51] | but here we are. | 但已经到了这个地步 |
[03:51] | Where’s “here”? | 这是什么地步 |
[03:52] | The important thing is that you keep this train on the tracks. | 重要的是你不能让这趟火车脱轨 |
[03:55] | Hopefully, all will be cleared up | 但愿在明天的校董事会之前 |
[03:56] | -when I sit before the school board tomorrow, okay? – Wait, what? | -一切误会都能澄清 -等等 什么 |
[03:59] | Keep rehearsal on after school today | 今天放学后继续排练 |
[04:01] | and don’t speak a word of this to anyone. | 一个字也别对任何人说 |
[04:03] | In the theater, morale is everything. | 在戏剧界 士气决定一切 |
[04:07] | Miss Jenn, if you would. | 珍老师 如果你不介意 |
[04:12] | Miss Jenn, wait! | 珍老师 等等 |
[04:14] | Trust the process. | 相信这个过程 |
[04:27] | Have you heard anything from Carlos or Miss Jenn? | 有没有卡洛斯和珍老师的消息 |
[04:29] | They’re never late. | 他们从不迟到 |
[04:30] | It’s weird. He’s not responding to texts. | 有点怪 他不回信息 |
[04:33] | Did we get a good photo for the program cover? | 我们的宣传照拍得好妈 |
[04:35] | That’s a question I’m not ready to answer. | 我不准备回答这个问题 |
[04:37] | Hey, jumping on cue is much more | 听提示一起跳可没有 |
[04:37] | complicated than it sounds, okay? | 它听上去那么简单 |
[04:40] | – Here. – Okay. | -给你 -好 |
[04:42] | Hey, speaking of complicated… | 说到复杂 |
[04:44] | So, what happened with Gina on Friday? | 吉娜上周五怎么回事 |
[04:47] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[04:49] | Okay, but did you find out what happened | 好吧 那你知道她和EJ |
[04:50] | with her and EJ at the dance? | 在舞会上发生什么了吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, not sure about that either. | 这个我也不清楚 |
[04:54] | Okay, should I just live vicariously through someone else? | 好吧 我是不是应该换个线人 |
[04:57] | Guys, let’s just start. | 各位 我们开始吧 |
[04:58] | Flip to When There Was Me and You in your script. | 把剧本翻到《当只有我和你》那段 |
[05:01] | should we maybe wait until Miss Jenn gets here? | 我们是不是该等珍老师来 |
[05:03] | Well, I don’t know. Apparently nobody’s in charge. | 我不知道 显然这里没人负责 |
[05:05] | Okay, people, let’s stage a number. I’m late. | 各位 我们开演吧 我来迟了 |
[05:10] | Is Miss Jenn coming? | 珍老师来了吗 |
[05:11] | Miss Jenn had a small personal matter to attend to | 珍老师有点私事需要处理 |
[05:13] | and won’t be here today. | 今天不来了 |
[05:15] | – Oh, is everything all right? – Good question. | -没事吧 -问得好 |
[05:18] | Everything’s fine. | 没什么事 |
[05:20] | Why would you guys even ask that? | 你们为什么这么问 |
[05:26] | Of course, today is the day I’m supposed to stage | 当然 今天我应该给整个表演 |
[05:28] | the boldest concept of the entire show. | 提出最大胆的舞台想法 |
[05:30] | The good news is, the idea kinda sells itself. | 好消息是 这个想法酒香不怕巷子深 |
[05:34] | Okay. Gabriella, I need you downstage on this mark. | 盖比瑞拉 你站在舞台前方这个位置 |
[05:38] | Troy, stage right. | 特洛伊 舞台右边 |
[05:40] | Chad, stage left box. | 柴德 舞台左边的盒子 |
[05:42] | Um, other boys, find a box. | 其余男生 各自找个盒子 |
[05:46] | Uh, are they onstage with me while I’m singing? | 我唱歌的时候他们也在舞台上吗 |
[05:47] | Yes, they will be frozen in various poses to come. | 对 他们会保持各种姿势不动 |
[05:50] | As the ballad builds, Nini, | 随着歌声渐起 妮妮 |
[05:52] | you will be wandering through a forest of boys. | 你要穿行于男孩森林中 |
[05:54] | Wait. What does that mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[05:56] | Do you know what a forest of trees looks like? | 你知道长满树的森林什么样吗 |
[05:58] | – I do. – Okay, but with boys. | -我知道 -那好 把树换成男生 |
[06:00] | And, uh… No, I’m sorry, why? | 不是 不好意思 为什么 |
[06:04] | Because your heart has just been shattered | 因为你刚经历心碎 |
[06:06] | and you can’t stop thinking about how amazing Troy is. | 又无法停止思念特洛伊的好 |
[06:09] | Let’s go! | 开始 |
[06:12] | Uh, no, I’m sorry, but at this point in the show | 不 抱歉 但是眼下 |
[06:15] | Troy just sold me out to his teammates. | 特洛伊在队友面前背叛了我 |
[06:17] | Well, she’s got a point. What Troy did was kind of unforgivable. | 她说得对 特洛伊的行为无法原谅 |
[06:20] | Respectfully, Carlos, I think the last thing anyone wants in this moment | 无意冒犯 卡洛斯 我想这时大家都不想看到 |
[06:24] | is four more versions of him. | 五个不一样的他 |
[06:26] | Maybe she could chop down the trees. | 也许她可以把树砍了 |
[06:27] | Or what if she’s surrounded by a forest | 或者被爱她和支持她的 |
[06:29] | of loving and supportive sisters. Okay? | 姐妹森林环绕 对吧 |
[06:33] | Hey, that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:35] | Is it better if she just sings a solo acoustic version? | 她单独吉他弹唱会不会更好 |
[06:41] | I vote for that! | 我赞成 |
[06:42] | Okay, you guys, this is not a democracy! | 好了 各位 这不是民主投票 |
[06:47] | Carlos, are you okay? | 卡洛斯 你还好吧 |
[06:50] | Cause it’s not that deep. | 事情不那么紧急 |
[06:51] | We can all come back when Miss Jenn gets here. | 我们可以等珍老师来了再排 |
[06:53] | Well, she’s not here, and I don’t know if she’s ever coming back. | 她不在这 我也不知道她还能不能回来 |
[06:57] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[06:58] | Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[07:01] | She’s in deep trouble, you guys. | 她遇上了大麻烦 各位 |
[07:04] | They’re saying that she lied on her job application, | 他们说她伪造入职申请 |
[07:06] | and there’s a school board meeting in less than 24 hours, | 而且明天就会召开校董事会 |
[07:08] | and she’s probably going to lose her job. | 她很可能会被辞退 |
[07:12] | I wasn’t supposed to tell any of you, | 我本不该告诉你们 |
[07:13] | but I’m trying to do my best here. | 但我已经尽力了 |
[07:17] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:19] | What are we even doing in rehearsal? | 那我们还排练什么 |
[07:21] | Wait, how can we have a show if we don’t have a teacher? | 等等 没老师我们怎么演音乐剧 |
[07:25] | You know you could have told me. | 知道吗 你可以告诉我 |
[07:27] | Miss Jenn asked me not to. | 珍老师不让我说 |
[07:28] | Wow, Carlos. What else are you not telling us? | 卡洛斯 你还有什么瞒着我们 |
[07:30] | Hey, let’s all breathe for a second. | 要不我们先歇会吧 |
[07:33] | – Do you wanna be in charge? – She didn’t say that. | -你想当负责人吗 -她没那么说 |
[07:35] | You know what? I, um… | 这样吧 我… |
[07:37] | I need a minute. | 先失陪一下 |
[07:40] | Right there with you. | 跟你一起走 |
[07:43] | – Honestly, same. – Wait, guys. | -说实话 我也走 -等等 大家 |
[07:44] | I… | 我 |
[07:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:47] | Who’s gonna be in rehearsal then? | 那谁来负责排练 |
[07:48] | EJ EJ EJ, EJ! | |
[07:50] | Guys. | 各位 |
[07:54] | – I’m sorry, Carlos. – Come back when Miss Jenn’s here. | -抱歉 卡洛斯 -珍老师来了再排 |
[07:57] | Rehearsals are officially cancelled until further notice! | 排练正式取消直到另行通知 |
[08:10] | Well, that fell apart fast. | 结束得挺快啊 |
[08:12] | Nothing fell apart. It’s all gonna be okay. | 什么也没结束 都会没事的 |
[08:16] | Do you know something I don’t know? | 你知道什么我不知道的事吗 |
[08:19] | She’s Miss Jenn. She’s unstoppable. | 她是珍老师 她势不可挡 |
[08:22] | The whole show’s unstoppable. | 整个剧都势不可挡 |
[08:25] | But what if it does stop? | 但如果确实结束了呢 |
[08:26] | Let’s not go there. | 先别想这个 |
[08:28] | It can’t stop. We still have too much work to do. | 剧不能结束 我们还有很多活要干 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:38] | Could I hear that acoustic song idea? | 我能听听那首吉他弹唱吗 |
[08:42] | Sounded cool. | 听上去很酷 |
[08:45] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[08:47] | I mean, we’ve got the time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[08:54] | Benjamin Mazzara. | 本杰明·马扎拉 |
[08:56] | Carlos… Surname. | 卡洛斯·不知道你姓什么 |
[08:59] | I assume you know what’s happening to Miss Jenn? | 我猜你知道珍老师遇到了什么事吧 |
[09:01] | I may have heard a rumor in the faculty lounge. | 我可能在教职工休息室听到了 |
[09:04] | And I assume you’re happy? | 那我猜你很开心吧 |
[09:06] | Not on the outside. | 我是不会表现出来的 |
[09:08] | Look, everyone’s fudged on a resume before. | 听着 所有人都伪造过简历 |
[09:11] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[09:12] | The real question is, who narced on Miss Jenn? | 真正的问题是 是谁告发了珍老师 |
[09:15] | Wait, are you suggesting that I had something to do with this? | 等等 你是说我与此事有关吗 |
[09:17] | Are you admitting that you did? | 你是承认自己告密了吗 |
[09:19] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[09:21] | Look, kid. | 听着 孩子 |
[09:23] | Has it occurred to you that Miss Jenn | 你有没有想过珍老师 |
[09:24] | is responsible for her own untimely demise? | 该为自己的失败负责呢 |
[09:28] | – Where are we going right now? – I wanna find Nini. | -你现在要去哪 -我要找妮妮 |
[09:30] | EJ, I don’t think you’re the person to comfort her right now. | EJ 我觉得你现在不是能安慰她的人 |
[09:32] | You’re not her boyfriend anymore. | 你不再是她的男友了 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:36] | -It’ll be fine. Just gotta give it a minute. – Yeah… | -没事的 过几天就好了 -嗯 |
[09:38] | – Nini, can we talk? | -妮妮 我们能谈谈吗 |
[09:40] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[09:41] | Yeah, I’ll get to why in a sec, but… | 对 我一会儿解释为什么 但是 |
[09:45] | Miss Jenn isn’t the only person with secrets. | 珍老师不是唯一有秘密的人 |
[09:48] | I really need to get some stuff off my chest. | 我真的很需要把有些事一吐为快 |
[09:51] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[09:54] | How much time you have? | 你有多少时间 |
[09:55] | – I think I’m gonna… – Yeah. | -我觉得我要… -对 |
[10:05] | ♪ I thought you were my fairy tale ♪ | ♪我原以为你是我的童话♪ |
[10:08] | ♪ My dream when I’m not sleepin’ ♪ | ♪一个我做的美梦♪ |
[10:11] | ♪ A wish upon a star that’s comin’ true ♪ | ♪对着流星许下成真的愿望♪ |
[10:18] | ♪ And everybody else could tell ♪ | ♪但任何人都知道♪ |
[10:22] | ♪ That I confused my feelings with the truth ♪ | ♪我在骗自己♪ |
[10:27] | ♪ There was me and you ♪ | ♪当只有我和你♪ |
[10:32] | I’ve been trying to figure out how to apologize for a while now. | 我已经想了好一阵要怎么道歉 |
[10:37] | Mostly to figure out how to make you stop hating me. | 主要是想搞清楚怎么才能让你不讨厌我 |
[10:40] | I don’t hate you, EJ. | 我不讨厌你 EJ |
[10:41] | I just don’t trust you. You can’t… | 我只是不信任你 你不能… |
[10:43] | No, you don’t have to explain yourself. | 不 你不用解释 |
[10:45] | I’ve messed up. More than you know. | 我搞砸了 比你知道的还多 |
[10:48] | Just hear me out, please. | 请听我说完 |
[10:51] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[10:53] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[10:56] | Okay, here goes. | 好吧 我说了 |
[10:58] | I tried to bribe Miss Jenn into giving me the part of Troy | 当我以为瑞基退出剧的时候 我曾经试图 |
[11:00] | when I thought Ricky dropped out of the show. | 贿赂珍老师 让我来演特洛伊 |
[11:04] | There’s more, um… | 还有 |
[11:06] | I went to Homecoming with Gina because I thought | 我和吉娜一起去返校舞会是因为我以为 |
[11:08] | it might put a wedge in between certain people | 这能让一些人产生嫌隙 |
[11:11] | and maybe it would… | 而且也许可以 |
[11:15] | I don’t know, end with me and you back together. | 我不知道 能让咱俩重归于好 |
[11:18] | How would that even work? | 这怎么能让咱俩和好 |
[11:20] | I never really understood, | 我也没明白 |
[11:22] | so I guess while I’m confessing to things, | 所以我向你坦白这些事 |
[11:24] | despite the 4.3 GPA, I’m actually an idiot. | 尽管我有4.3的绩点 我其实是个白痴 |
[11:28] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:30] | I don’t really know what you want from me. | 我真的不知道你想要我怎么样 |
[11:33] | Do you want me to forgive you or be | 你想让我原谅你吗 还是 |
[11:36] | instantly okay with all of this, or what? | 突然之间接受这一切 还是怎样 |
[11:40] | But mostly, I just don’t know why | 但主要的是 我不知道你为什么 |
[11:41] | you’re telling me all of this right now. | 要现在告诉我这些事 |
[11:43] | Because it’s over, Nini. | 因为结束了 妮妮 |
[11:46] | – What? – The show. | -什么 -音乐剧 |
[11:47] | My parents used to be on the school board. | 我父母以前是校董事会成员 |
[11:48] | If there’s a hearing tomorrow, Miss Jenn is a done deal. | 如果明天有听证会 珍老师肯定要走人了 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry that you won’t get to play Gabriella. | 很抱歉你没有机会出演盖比瑞拉了 |
[11:57] | The audience doesn’t know what they’re missing… | 观众们不知道自己错过了什么 |
[12:00] | but I do. | 但我知道 |
[12:06] | I also wrote you a really weird song once. | 我之前还为你写了一首奇怪的歌 |
[12:09] | But I think that’s it for now. | 不过我想现在就这样了 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | ♪ But then you went and changed the words ♪ | ♪但然后你离开 食言♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ Now my heart is empty ♪ | ♪现在我的心灵空虚♪ |
[12:22] | ♪ I’m only left with used-to-be’s ♪ | ♪我只剩下曾经的美好♪ |
[12:25] | ♪ And once upon a song ♪ | ♪当有一首歌的时候♪ |
[12:28] | ♪ Now I know you’re not a fairy tale ♪ | ♪现在我知道你不是个童话♪ |
[12:32] | ♪ And dreams are meant for sleepin’ ♪ | ♪美梦只是在梦中♪ |
[12:36] | ♪ And wishes on a star Just don’t come true ♪ | ♪流星的愿望不会实现♪ |
[12:42] | ♪ ‘Cause now even I can tell ♪ | ♪因为我现在知道♪ |
[12:46] | ♪ That I confused my feelings with the truth ♪ | ♪我在骗自己♪ |
[12:51] | ♪ ‘Cause I liked the view ♪ | ♪因为我喜欢那场景♪ |
[12:54] | ♪ When there was me and you ♪ | ♪当只有我和你♪ |
[13:07] | So, yeah. There’s that. | 对 就是这样 |
[13:10] | That was really good, Ricky. | 超级棒 瑞基 |
[13:13] | Gosh, I would kill to play guitar like that. | 天哪 要是我能弹吉他这么厉害就好了 |
[13:17] | Okay, but you’re good at, like, | 好吧 但你在其他方面 |
[13:19] | everything else, so I don’t wanna hear it. | 都很擅长 所以别再说了 |
[13:22] | What’s “everything else”? | 什么是”其他方面” |
[13:24] | Oh, you know, um, acting, dancing, | 你懂的 演艺 跳舞 |
[13:27] | throwing drinks in people’s faces. | 往别人脸上撒酒 |
[13:31] | I was sort of hoping you’d forgotten about that. | 我还希望你忘了那事呢 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I kinda can’t forget about | 我觉得返校舞会上 |
[13:37] | anything that happened at Homecoming. | 所有事我都没法忘记 |
[13:43] | Should we be doing something? | 我们该做点什么吗 |
[13:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:47] | Like, to help Miss Jenn. | 比如帮珍老师 |
[13:50] | Like, um… | 比如 |
[13:51] | A letter-writing campaign? | 一个上书活动 |
[13:54] | In one night? | 在一夜之间吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:02] | 招聘启事 副厨 | |
[14:05] | Miss Jenn, I was so happy to hear from you. | 珍老师 真开心你给我打电话了 |
[14:10] | You said you got something for me. Tell me it’s good news. | 你说你有东西给我 告诉我是好消息 |
[14:13] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[14:15] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[14:19] | Carlos, | 卡洛斯 |
[14:22] | if tomorrow’s board meeting goes the way I think it will, | 如果明天的董事会和我想的一样 |
[14:25] | you guys are going to hear a lot of | 你们会听到很多 |
[14:29] | not great things about me. | 关于我的不好的事 |
[14:30] | – No, we don’t… – It’s all true. | -不 我们不… -那些都是真的 |
[14:33] | What is? | 什么 |
[14:36] | I never told you guys my real last name because I was embarrassed | 我从没告诉过你们我的姓 因为我觉得难堪 |
[14:40] | at how little I’ve actually accomplished. | 自己这辈子成就如此之小 |
[14:46] | I’m a fake teacher, Carlos. | 我是个假老师 卡洛斯 |
[14:50] | Most of the learning that’s been happening | 在那个排练室里 |
[14:52] | in that rehearsal room… | 大多数的学习 |
[14:55] | has been all of you teaching me. | 是你们教会了我很多事 |
[14:59] | No, that’s not true. | 不 那不是真的 |
[15:02] | It’s the only part of this that ever was. | 只有这部分是真的 |
[15:06] | Here. | 给 |
[15:09] | It’s my director’s file. | 这是我的导演文档 |
[15:11] | Audition notes, staging ideas, everything. | 试镜笔记 舞台想法 一切 |
[15:15] | It’s all there. | 全在这了 |
[15:16] | But I can’t direct the show. | 但我没法执导这部剧 |
[15:18] | Oh, it’s not for you, honey. | 这不是给你的 亲爱的 |
[15:20] | It’s for your next teacher. | 是给你们下一个老师的 |
[15:28] | I just hope she loves you guys half as much as I do. | 我只希望她能像我一样爱你们 |
[15:38] | It’s weird not being at rehearsal. | 没有排练感觉怪怪的 |
[15:41] | How stupid is that? | 这是不是太蠢了 |
[15:43] | What if we just did the show without her? | 如果我们没有她也继续演出呢 |
[15:45] | We can’t even take a picture without her. | 没有她我们甚至都拍不了照片 |
[15:48] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:49] | Nah, you’re right, dude. | 不 你说得对 哥们 |
[15:52] | Down here, Kaden! | 在下面 凯登 |
[15:57] | Hope it’s cool. I invited Stef and Rico. | 我希望没问题 我邀请了斯黛芙和里科 |
[16:02] | What’s up, guys? | 你们好吗 各位 |
[16:05] | Uh, when you didn’t text back, I reached out to some peeps. | 当你没回信时 我就联系了其他人 |
[16:08] | I wanted some company tonight. | 我今晚想有人陪 |
[16:11] | It’s open? | 门开着 |
[16:21] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[16:22] | Okay, how many people are coming? | 好吧 有多少人要来 |
[16:26] | Uh, that should be it. | 应该就这些了 |
[16:27] | Actually, give it a minute. | 其实 再等一会 |
[16:45] | This is a terrible party. There aren’t even pretzels. | 这真是个糟糕的派对 都没有椒盐脆饼 |
[16:48] | What are we all doing here? | 我们都在这干什么 |
[16:49] | We all ended up in the same basement after a really bad day, | 在糟糕的一天过后 我们都聚集在同一个地下室 |
[16:53] | so someone should say something. | 有人得说点什么 |
[16:55] | Fine. I’ll say something. | 行 我说 |
[16:57] | I’m mad at Miss Jenn. | 我很生珍老师的气 |
[16:59] | Why? Because she’s got a couple skeletons in her closet? | 为什么 因为她有些秘密吗 |
[17:02] | No, because she’s giving up. | 不 因为她放弃了 |
[17:05] | She was the first teacher to not see me as a punchline, | 她是第一个不把我当笑话看的老师 |
[17:08] | and now she’s not even a real teacher? | 结果她都不是真正的老师 |
[17:10] | Define “real teacher.” | 什么是”真正的老师” |
[17:11] | – He’s got a point. – Does he, though? | -他说得有道理 -真的吗 |
[17:13] | Guys. | 各位 |
[17:14] | So, why are we all here then? | 那我们为什么在这里 |
[17:16] | Yeah, good question. This is a waste of time. | 好问题 真是浪费时间 |
[17:21] | Honestly? Because she gave me a shot. | 说实话吗 因为她给了我一个机会 |
[17:26] | And it’s been a long time since someone gave me a shot. | 已经很长时间没有人给我机会了 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:31] | She gave me a voice. | 她给了我一个声音 |
[17:33] | Yeah, and now nobody’s gonna get to hear it | 对 而现在没人能听到 |
[17:35] | because Miss Jenn screwed up. | 因为珍老师搞砸了 |
[17:37] | Okay, does anyone here actually care | 好吧 在场有人真的在乎 |
[17:39] | if her past is a little bit sketchy? | 她的过去是否有疑点吗 |
[17:43] | Anyone? | 有人在乎吗 |
[17:46] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[17:47] | Seriously, dude? | 真的假的 哥们 |
[17:48] | – What, because you live some perfect life? – Not at all. | -怎么 因为你的生活完美无缺吗 -完全不是 |
[17:54] | Because she put our show in jeopardy. | 因为她让我们的音乐剧陷入危险 |
[17:57] | And now we’re all here, maybe for the last time, together. | 而现在我们都在这里 也许是最后一次相聚 |
[18:01] | And for some of us, this has become… | 而对我们一些人来说 这个已成为了 |
[18:06] | I don’t know… | 我说不好 |
[18:08] | Family. | 家庭 |
[18:13] | What team? | 什么队 |
[18:14] | Wildcats. | 野猫队 |
[18:17] | Okay, Wildcats. | 好 野猫队 |
[18:19] | So, what are we doing about it? | 我们接下去要怎么办 |
[18:27] | Jennifer? | 珍妮佛 |
[18:28] | Mike. Hi. What are you doing here? | 麦克 你怎么来这了 |
[18:32] | Just came to support my kid. | 只是来支持我的孩子 |
[18:33] | There’s a school board meeting | 有个校董事会议 |
[18:34] | and the new drama teacher’s in hot water. | 新的戏剧老师现在水深火热 |
[18:36] | – Your kid? – Yeah. His name’s Ricky. | -你的孩子 -对 他叫瑞基 |
[18:39] | Would you believe he scored the lead in the play? | 你能信吗 他得到了主角的角色 |
[18:45] | Good luck in there, Miss Jenn. | 祝你好运 珍老师 |
[18:49] | Miss… | 老师 |
[18:53] | Jennifer. | 珍妮佛 |
[18:55] | Let’s talk after, maybe? | 或许我们之后再谈 |
[18:57] | Yeah. Sounds good. | 好 听上去不错 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:07] | Miss jenn, it may not surprise you to learn | 珍老师 也许这对你来说不是新鲜事 |
[19:09] | that we have heard earfuls about your unorthodox style | 我们已经听了很多关于自从你来到东高后 |
[19:13] | ever since you got to East High. | 不同寻常的教学方式 |
[19:15] | Personally, I always chalked it up to the well-known fact | 就我个人而言 我一直把那些归结为 |
[19:17] | that people in the dramatic arts are insane. | 玩戏剧的人都是疯子 |
[19:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:24] | But now, we have news that your resumé is exaggerated. | 但现在 我们得到消息说你的简历夸大事实 |
[19:29] | Your teaching credential is from some obscure online university, | 你的教学证书是来自一个不知名的网上大学 |
[19:34] | and even your official name | 而且你的全名 |
[19:36] | might be some version of a stage name. | 也可能是艺名 |
[19:40] | What do you say to this charge? | 对这个指控你有什么想说的 |
[19:43] | I have always done my best by these kids. | 我一直尽心尽力教育这些孩子 |
[19:45] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题就行 |
[19:49] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[19:52] | Can I say something? | 我能说点什么吗 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry. We’re not opening up the floor to parents on this. | 抱歉 我们还没到父母问答环节 |
[19:56] | Let him speak. | 让他说 |
[20:00] | Go ahead, Mister Bowen. | 说吧 伯恩先生 |
[20:03] | I’m a little late to this party, | 我很晚才知道这些事 |
[20:05] | but I gotta say the real crime here | 但我不得不说 真正的罪行 |
[20:07] | would be booting a teacher who’s making a positive impact. | 是撤离一个给孩子们带来正面影响的老师 |
[20:11] | I’ve never seen my kid this invested in anything, | 我从没见过我家孩子这么投入过 |
[20:13] | and I don’t think that’s something we should punish, Your… | 我觉得这件事不应该惩罚 尊敬的… |
[20:18] | Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[20:19] | Mister Bowen, I appreciate your statement, | 伯恩先生 谢谢你的表态 |
[20:21] | but I think we can all agree | 但我想我们都同意 |
[20:23] | that theater isn’t unique in this regard. | 在这方面不能给戏剧开小灶 |
[20:26] | It doesn’t have some special fairy dust | 这门课不具备什么神奇特质 |
[20:29] | that can’t be filled by another extracurricular. | 以至于别的课外活动都无法取代 |
[20:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[20:36] | Who’s humming? | 谁在哼唱 |
[20:54] | ♪ Don’t say another word ♪ | ♪别再言语♪ |
[20:58] | ♪ Some of us need to be heard ♪ | ♪我们需要被倾听♪ |
[21:02] | ♪ You want her big confession? ♪ | ♪你们想让她坦白♪ |
[21:04] | ♪ She never saw Dear Evan Hansen ♪ | ♪她从没看过《致埃文·汉森》♪ |
[21:08] | ♪ Whatever you think about her ♪ | ♪无论你们怎么看她♪ |
[21:10] | ♪ The show can’t go on without her ♪ | ♪音乐剧不能没有她♪ |
[21:16] | ♪ Maybe her class could be a little more classy ♪ | ♪也许她的课程能更优秀♪ |
[21:19] | ♪ Maybe her head’s not in the game ♪ | ♪也许她的心思不在正道♪ |
[21:24] | ♪ Maybe her past is just a little bit sketchy ♪ | ♪也许她的过去有些疑点♪ |
[21:27] | ♪ We need her all the same ♪ | ♪我们依然需要她♪ |
[21:30] | ♪ She’s the one who cheers us on ♪ | ♪她能让我们欣欣向前♪ |
[21:34] | ♪ So what if she’s dropping the ball? ♪ | ♪就算她掉链子又如何♪ |
[21:37] | ♪ She stands for truth, justice, and songs in our key ♪ | ♪她代表真相 正义和我们的歌♪ |
[21:40] | ♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪ | ♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪ |
[21:45] | ♪ Before she got here we were so off track ♪ | ♪在她之前 我们茫然无措♪ |
[21:48] | ♪ Then Miss Jenn gave us a chance ♪ | ♪珍老师给我们机会♪ |
[21:52] | ♪ We used to fall asleep in chemistry class ♪ | ♪以前我们在化学课瞌睡♪ |
[21:55] | ♪ Now it makes us want to dance ♪ | ♪现在我们只想闻声起舞♪ |
[21:59] | ♪ She’s the show that must go on ♪ | ♪她才是要继续演绎的剧♪ |
[22:02] | ♪ So we’re putting in a good word, ’cause we heard ♪ | ♪所以我们都为她美言 因为我们知道♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ She stands for truth, justice, and songs in our key ♪ | ♪她代表真相 正义和我们的歌♪ |
[22:09] | ♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪ | ♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪ |
[22:13] | ♪ What’s my motivation? She provides the inspiration ♪ | ♪我的动力在哪 她给我启迪♪ |
[22:20] | ♪ Whatever about her reputation ♪ | ♪无论她的名声如何♪ |
[22:24] | ♪ Seems about time for a modulation ♪ | ♪是时候作出调整♪ |
[22:41] | ♪ She stands for truth, justice… (Ooh, yeah) ♪ | ♪她代表真相 正义… (没错)♪ |
[22:43] | ♪ …and songs in our key ♪ | ♪和我们的歌♪ |
[22:45] | ♪ Jazz squares in the choreography ♪ | ♪爵士舞步 进入编舞♪ |
[22:49] | ♪ Sharpay and Ryan, you know they’d agree ♪ | ♪沙佩和莱恩 他们也会赞同♪ |
[22:52] | ♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪ | ♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪ |
[22:55] | ♪ She stands for us and we believe ♪ | ♪她代表我们和我们的信念♪ |
[23:17] | Settle, people! Settle down. Settle down. | 安静 各位 安静 安静 |
[23:22] | Do we have any further questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[23:24] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[23:29] | So, how do I snag two tickets for opening night? | 我要怎么才能拿到首映的票 |
[23:37] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[23:40] | – How did you do this? – We stayed up all night. | -你们怎么做到的 -练了一整晚 |
[23:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[23:56] | – Oh, my gosh, we did that. – You were amazing. | -我的天 我们做到了 -你太棒了 |
[24:00] | – Come on! – Oh, all right. | -快来 -马上 |
[24:02] | That’s my man. | 这才是我的好兄弟 |
[24:05] | This meeting is adjourned. | 会议结束 |
[24:08] | I guess the show’s back on. | 我想音乐剧又提上日程了 |
[24:10] | 吉娜 你爸太帅了 跟你学的 | |
[24:20] | That was some speech. | 你的演讲真厉害 |
[24:22] | Honestly, it’s the least I could do. | 说实话 只是举手之劳 |
[24:25] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[24:26] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[24:28] | I just wish I woulda known earlier. At the bowling alley. | 我只是希望早点知道 在保龄球馆时 |
[24:32] | I’m a little bit glad we didn’t. | 我挺高兴那会儿没说破 |