时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Thanksgiving is all about sharing secret talents | 感恩节的意义就在于分享秘密才能 |
[00:06] | and discovering new co-stars. | 并发掘新联袂主演新星 |
[00:08] | Learning the meaning of humility | 学习谦卑的意义 |
[00:10] | and giving thanks for making new friends. | 并向交到新朋友们致以谢意 |
[00:12] | I just hope Miss Jenn had a nice night off | 但愿珍老师能和她的大家庭 |
[00:14] | with her large extended family. | 度过了愉快的一晚 |
[00:21] | Excuse me, kids! | 借过下 孩子们 |
[00:25] | Oh, my gosh, what happened? | 我的天 发生了什么 |
[00:27] | It’s okay. Nobody was hurt. | 没关系 没有人受伤 |
[00:29] | There was a small fire in the theater over the holiday | 假期期间剧场发生了小小的火灾 |
[00:32] | and the sprinklers did their job. | 自动喷水灭火器及时发挥了作用 |
[00:36] | We’re almost done in here, | 这边基本搞定了 |
[00:37] | just have to finish up in the faculty room next. | 下一步去教员室收尾 |
[00:40] | Some circuits blew in there over the break. | 一些电路在假期时坏了 |
[00:43] | We fell asleep, we smelled smoke, we pulled the fire alarm | 我们睡着了 闻到了烟味 拉了消防警报 |
[00:46] | and Benjamin Mazzara said, “Run.” So I ran. | 本杰明·马扎拉说”跑” 我就跑了 |
[00:49] | I will donate my entire salary to rebuild the theater. | 我会捐出我全部的工资来重建剧场 |
[00:53] | But the show must go on. | 但演出必须继续 |
[00:56] | Unfortunately, the show cannot go on. | 不幸的是 演出不能继续了 |
[00:59] | What? | 什么 |
[00:59] | Fire ripped through half of your costumes | 大火烧毁了一半的戏服 |
[01:01] | and the sprinklers ruined a bunch of your sets. | 而且自动喷水灭火器毁了你们的很多布景 |
[01:03] | I’m sorry, but I’m gonna have to red tag | 很遗憾 但我得把整个 |
[01:06] | the entire backstage area for a month at least. | 后台区域封锁至少一个月 |
[01:12] | Did she just say costumes? | 她刚才说戏服没了 |
[01:14] | Okay. Okay, listen up. | 好了 好了 听着 |
[01:18] | Hug your neighbor, take a moment, | 抱抱身边的人 调整一下情绪 |
[01:20] | and let’s reconvene in the cafeteria after school to | 大家放学后食堂见 |
[01:23] | 吉娜 你还好吧 你在哪 你还好吗 怎么不回复 我很担心你 | |
[01:24] | talk about options. | 讨论一下解决方案 |
[01:26] | Nini and Ricky, spread the word. | 妮妮 瑞基 麻烦转告大家 |
[01:28] | Got it. Yeah, of course. | 明白 没问题 |
[01:30] | Ricky? | 瑞基 |
[01:33] | Ricky? | 瑞基 |
[01:34] | Huh? Sorry. After school in the cafeteria. Got it. | 抱歉 放学后食堂见 明白 |
[01:38] | It’s just, I’m the props guy, so… It’s kind of a hard day. | 作为道具师 遇到这事我很心痛 |
[01:43] | I guess if you hold it like this, you can’t tell it got ruined. | 我猜如果你这么拿 就看不出来它被烧坏了吧 |
[01:51] | Okay, guys! | 好了各位 |
[01:53] | Wait, where’s Gina? | 等一下 吉娜呢 |
[01:55] | I think she’s going through a family thing right now. | 我猜她现在要处理一些家事 |
[01:57] | Okay, prayers to our Gina. | 好吧 愿她一切顺利 |
[01:59] | I’m really not sure what to say. | 我真的不知道该说什么 |
[02:03] | You’ve all worked so hard. | 大家真的很努力 |
[02:05] | I’ve seen all of you grow so much. | 我看到了每个人都成长了很多 |
[02:09] | But if we don’t have a theater, we don’t have a show. | 但没有剧场 就没有演出了 |
[02:13] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[02:17] | Come on, Miss Jenn, we’ve gotta do something. | 拜托 珍老师 我们得做点什么 |
[02:20] | I think we… | 我觉得我们 |
[02:21] | I don’t know, I guess we could consider other venues? | 我不知道 我想或许可以考虑其他场地 |
[02:28] | Oh, oh, what about the old Kingston downtown? | 市中心的老金斯顿怎么样 |
[02:30] | It’s condemned. | 成危房了 |
[02:31] | The Lucky Ducky Puppet Pavilion? | 幸运小鸭木偶剧院呢 |
[02:33] | It’s a massive Starbucks now. | 现在是个巨大的星巴克 |
[02:35] | – How about the El Rey? -Yeah. | -雷伊剧场怎么样 -对啊 |
[02:36] | – Yes. – That’s brilliant, dude. | -可以 -太机智了 老兄 |
[02:38] | Any other ideas? | 还有别的主意吗 |
[02:41] | Miss Jenn, I feel like you just had a really weird reaction | 珍老师 我感觉你对我刚说的 |
[02:44] | to what I just said. | 反应莫名很强烈 |
[02:45] | Sorry, what did you say? | 对不起 你刚刚说什么 |
[02:47] | Carlos is asking if we can try and use the El Rey Theater. | 卡洛斯问我们是否可以借用雷伊剧场 |
[02:50] | My Uncle Ruben is the listing agent, | 我叔叔鲁本是位代理商 |
[02:52] | and the last thing they had in there | 上回有人使用那场地 |
[02:53] | was a fashion show, like, four years ago. | 大概四年前的一场时装秀 |
[02:57] | This place has 500 seats. | 那地方有五百个座位 |
[03:00] | Four ninety-eight, but who’s counting. | 四百九十八 但谁会一个个数呢 |
[03:03] | Wait, that’s actually pretty sweet. | 这地方可真不错 |
[03:05] | I can’t imagine we’d be able to get in on such short notice. | 我觉得这么短时间应该订不到那里 |
[03:08] | Hey, Ruben. | 喂 鲁本 |
[03:12] | Sì, sì, sì. | 没问题 |
[03:13] | Sounded like a yes to me! | 听着好像可以 |
[03:18] | The El Rey Theater it is! | 就是雷伊剧场了 |
[03:23] | Miss Jenn, aren’t you excited? | 珍老师 你不兴奋吗 |
[03:25] | Yes, I am that feeling. | 兴奋啊 |
[03:28] | Wildcats, let’s grab all the props | 野猫队 带上所有 |
[03:30] | and costumes that didn’t get damaged | 没被烧毁的道具和戏服 |
[03:32] | and let’s load out. | 整装出发吧 |
[03:40] | They say that one way to heal from a bad memory | 听说治愈糟糕回忆的办法之一 |
[03:42] | is to immerse yourself back in that memory. | 就是让自己沉浸在那段回忆中 |
[03:46] | This should be extremely healing. | 那这次应该会相当治愈吧 |
[03:59] | – On your right, heads up! – Sorry! | -注意右边 抬头 -抱歉 |
[04:01] | Don’t apologize! This is, like, a weird adventure! | 没关系 真像一场奇怪的冒险 |
[04:04] | Looks like the cast is in pretty good spirits. | 看起来演员们精神相当不错 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Actors, man. | 是啊 演员嘛 |
[04:08] | Fire or no fire, they still have their charm and perfect skin. | 不管有没有着火 他们永远保持迷人的完美肌肤 |
[04:11] | It’s a little silly, but I feel like | 说起来有点蠢 但我感觉 |
[04:13] | I lost a little piece of myself | 当那些戏服付之一炬时 |
[04:14] | when those costumes went up in flames. | 我感觉自己也少了一块 |
[04:15] | I hear you. That paper papier-mâché basketball | 我能理解 制作那个纸胶篮球 |
[04:17] | took me three weeks to make. | 花了我三周的时间 |
[04:19] | – Three weeks? – I kept gluing my fingers together. | -三周 -我总是把手指黏在一起 |
[04:23] | Oh, hey, Carlos, I was thinking if there’s any emergency money, | 卡洛斯 我在想有没有什么应急资金 |
[04:26] | I could run up and replace some of the costumes… | 能让我重新置办一些戏服 |
[04:28] | Let’s stick a pin in that. | 这个事先缓缓吧 |
[04:29] | Right now, the priority is making sure we can put up a show. | 现在首先要确保我们能正常演出 |
[04:32] | At least we have the El Rey! | 至少我们有雷伊剧场了 |
[04:34] | – Oh, hey, maybe I should carry that. – Why? | -这个或许应该我来拿 -为什么 |
[04:36] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[04:37] | – No, I’m fine to carry it. – It’s just a little bit sensitive. | -不用 我可以拿 -只是有点敏感 |
[04:40] | Are we still talking about the box? | 你是说就这盒东西 |
[04:42] | It’s actually Miss Jenn’s show file. | 里面其实是珍老师的演出档案 |
[04:43] | Script breakdowns, set sketches, and all of her audition notes. | 剧本细目 布景草图以及她所有的所有试镜笔记 |
[04:48] | You mean this says why which people got which parts? | 你是说这里记录了大家被选的理由吗 |
[04:51] | No further comment, thank you. | 不能再说了 谢谢 |
[05:01] | I don’t know, I’m kind of scared. | 说不好 我有点害怕 |
[05:03] | Right this way, follow me. | 这边走 跟我来 |
[05:06] | Smell that smell, the theater. | 闻闻吧 剧场的味道 |
[05:09] | Mold, it’s a sign of life. | 霉菌 这是生命的迹象 |
[05:12] | Everyone, watch your step. | 大家伙儿 注意脚下安全 |
[05:15] | And let me know if you haven’t had a tetanus shot recently, okay? | 如果谁没打过破伤风疫苗 告诉我 好吗 |
[05:27] | Hey, sis, how you holdin’ up? | 姐们 你还好吗 |
[05:30] | I don’t know, Kourt, I actually feel weirdly guilty. | 我说不好 小柯 其实我感觉很内疚 |
[05:34] | Almost like I caused this? Like, it’s a sign. | 仿佛一切是因我而起 是个迹象 |
[05:37] | How could you have caused this? | 你怎么可能引起这些 |
[05:39] | I kinda had a strange weekend, | 这个周末我过得不太顺 |
[05:42] | and started thinking about applying to this performing arts school… | 所以想着去申请表演训练学院 |
[05:45] | Hold up, performing arts school? | 等等 表演训练学院 |
[05:47] | Yeah, it’s called the Youth Actors Conservatory. | 对 叫做青年演员音乐学院 |
[05:50] | It’s slightly amazing and also totally unimportant right now, | 其实蛮酷的 但现在完全不重要 |
[05:53] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己在想什么 |
[05:55] | You were gonna spend senior year without me? | 你要高三和我分开吗 |
[05:59] | Oh. Look, my grandma got in my head about “finding new shores.” | 听着 我外婆让我思考起了”找到新海岸”的事 |
[06:02] | But that’s over now and we have a show to save. | 但现在结束了 我们还得拯救音乐剧 |
[06:05] | This whole fire thing could’ve been a lot worse. | 这场火灾还可能更严重 |
[06:07] | Yeah, yeah. For sure. | 对对 当然了 |
[06:33] | Here’s what I learned this week. | 这是我这周学到的 |
[06:34] | The confessional thing went a bit too far. | 坦白这事我做得太过了 |
[06:37] | The truth is, I don’t need to apologize for who I am. | 事实上 我不需要为自己的为人道歉 |
[06:41] | Whatever it says in Miss Jenn’s audition file, I am me, | 无论珍老师的试镜文件怎么说 我就是我 |
[06:44] | and that is the only me I need to be. | 而且这是我唯一需要活出的自我 |
[06:56] | 东部高中试镜申请表 下一个埃米·汉默 EJ·卡斯威尔 | |
[06:57] | “Next Armie Hammer.” | “下一个埃米·汉默”[美国男演员] |
[07:00] | “Classic Troy on paper.” | “典型的特洛伊” |
[07:05] | “Lacks emotional connection to the material”? | “与剧本缺乏情感联系” |
[07:17] | Can we move that to… Thank you. | 我们把那个移到…谢谢 |
[07:19] | Once we get the set… | 一旦布景到位… |
[07:20] | – You’re really good. – Really? | -你真的很棒 -真的吗 |
[07:21] | I’m really proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[07:23] | Okay, good. | 好了 |
[07:24] | Okay! Let’s have some real talk. | 注意 我们来些真正的对话吧 |
[07:29] | Welcome to tech rehearsal. | 欢迎来到技术排练 |
[07:32] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你们是否注意到了 |
[07:33] | but most of the tech in this particular theater | 但在这个剧院里 大部分技术项目 |
[07:35] | appears to be hand-cranked. | 似乎都是手工制作 |
[07:36] | Natalie Bagley, my dear, my stage manager, | 娜塔莉·巴格利 亲爱的 我的舞台监督 |
[07:39] | this is your chance to be the hero. | 现在轮到你做英雄了 |
[07:42] | – Where is she? – What is it? What’s happening? | -她人呢 -怎么了 怎么回事 |
[07:44] | Natalie Bagley’s getting her wisdom teeth out. | 娜塔莉·巴格利去拔智齿了 |
[07:47] | Okay. Okay, so, I’m down a stage manager, my “Taylor’s” MIA. | 好吧 所以我没了舞台监督 “泰勒”也失踪了 |
[07:50] | Gina’s okay. She’s a fighter | 吉娜没事 她是个斗士 |
[07:52] | and she’ll be back for opening night. | 她会在开幕夜回来的 |
[07:54] | – Did she text you? – No. You? | -她给你发信息了吗 -没有 你呢 |
[08:01] | Totally normal. Just, heads-up, from now on. | 完全正常 不过从现在起注意头顶 |
[08:05] | All righty. Big Red, do you know how to hang a light? | 好了 大红 你知道怎么打灯吗 |
[08:09] | I know how to hang out? | 我知道怎么打发时间 |
[08:14] | Cool. | 酷 |
[08:15] | Carlos, let’s set marks to light Status Quo. | 卡洛斯 给《安于现状》这首歌设定标记 |
[08:18] | Troy and Gabriella, find somewhere quiet | 特洛伊和盖比瑞拉 找个安静的地方 |
[08:21] | and run the rooftop scene. | 排一下屋顶那场戏 |
[08:23] | It’s been a while and I need you | 已经好就不练了 我需要你们 |
[08:24] | opening night ready by dinnertime, okay? | 在晚餐前调整为开幕夜的状态 好吗 |
[08:30] | Um, we’re staying through dinner? I have baking club tonight… | 我们要排到晚餐吗 我今晚有烘焙俱乐部 |
[08:36] | Which is completely irrelevant in the midst of our tragedy. | 当然这在我们的悲剧面前不值一提 |
[08:41] | This is going to work, I can feel it. | 这里能行 我能感觉到 |
[08:45] | Clear the stage! Let’s go! | 清空舞台 开始 |
[08:52] | Hey, you okay? It’s a lot. | 你还好吗 这工作不轻松 |
[08:56] | I just don’t know how to make things light up. | 我只是不知道怎么点亮一切 |
[08:59] | You walk into a room. | 只需要你走进屋子 |
[09:04] | Seriously though, I’ve been through a few tech rehearsals in my day. | 不过说真的 我经历过好几次技术排练 |
[09:07] | Just holler if you need me. | 如果有需要就叫我 |
[09:09] | Thanks, Ash. | 谢谢 艾什 |
[09:11] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[09:25] | Yikes, this place is not creepy at all. | 呃 这地方真是一点不吓人 |
[09:27] | Right? | 对吧 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:37] | So, how you been? | 你最近如何 |
[09:39] | Fine, and you? | 还行 你呢 |
[09:41] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:44] | Look, about the other night at Ashlyn’s party… | 听着 那晚在艾什莉家的派对 |
[09:47] | Oh, no, it’s totally fine. I get it. | 不 完全没关系 我懂 |
[09:49] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I mean, I said something nice, you acted like a punk, | 当然 我说了些贴心的话 你却犯浑 |
[09:53] | what is there to discuss? | 还有什么好说的 |
[09:55] | Hmm, cool, then we don’t have to talk at all. | 好吧 那我们完全没必要谈了 |
[09:57] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来就是这样 |
[10:00] | For the record, you’re the one who called me your “buddy” | 事先声明 是你先叫我”朋友”的 |
[10:02] | and I’ve been iced out for weeks, | 而且我被你忽略好几周了 |
[10:04] | so maybe it was building up. | 所以也许是累积的怨气 |
[10:06] | And that’s that on that. | 这就是我要说的 |
[10:07] | Okay. Glad you got that out of your system? | 好吧 你很开心自己终于一吐为快 |
[10:09] | Yeah, actually I am. | 对 实际上是的 |
[10:10] | – Excellent! Page 53? – Page 53. | -好极了 第53页开始 -53页 |
[10:13] | – This should be fun. – Mmm, I’m all about the work. | -这应该会很有趣 -我只是公事公办 |
[10:17] | Okay, we just need to nail down our lighting and our sound | 好了 我们只需要搞定灯光和音响 |
[10:20] | and, ta-da, we’ve got a show. | 就能上演一出音乐剧了 |
[10:22] | – I need some bodies for the rooftop scene. – I can do Troy. | -我需要两个人给屋顶戏站位 -我来演特洛伊 |
[10:25] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:26] | Or at least some people think so. | 或至少有人认为我可以 |
[10:28] | Carlos, stand in for Gabriella. | 卡洛斯 站盖比瑞拉的位置 |
[10:29] | Do we have a working lightboard? | 我们有能用的灯板吗 |
[10:32] | Do we have a working light switch? | 我们有能用的灯光开关吗 |
[10:34] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[10:37] | Sorry, everyone. | 抱歉 各位 |
[10:38] | My uncle Ruben said there was gonna be | 我叔叔鲁本说这里会有一些 |
[10:40] | some leftover stuff from the fashion show. | 时装秀留下的旧东西 |
[10:42] | I guess, the theme was “’80s rave”? | 我猜那次的主题是”80年代狂热” |
[10:45] | In a nuclear reactor? | 在核反应堆里吗 |
[10:48] | Big Red, do we have anything more flattering? | 大红 还有其他更合适的灯光吗 |
[10:50] | Uh, working on it! | 我正在找 |
[10:54] | Okay, Troy, basketball stuff, | 好了 特洛伊 说篮球的台词 |
[10:56] | Gabriella, math stuff, nobody doesn’t cry, | 盖比瑞拉 说数学的台词 大家都感动哭了 |
[10:58] | and we end up here center stage. | 然后来到中心舞台 |
[11:00] | Gabriella, give us your cue. | 盖比瑞拉 说你的台词 |
[11:03] | “Remember in kindergarten, | “记得在幼儿园 |
[11:04] | you’d meet a kid, know nothing about them, | 你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解 |
[11:06] | “then ten seconds later, you’re best friends?” | 10秒后 你们就象好朋友一样玩了” |
[11:08] | – “Yeah.” – “Singing with you felt like that.” | -“对” -“和你唱歌就像那样” |
[11:12] | “Look, I never thought about singing, that’s for sure. | “我从没想过唱歌 确实这样 |
[11:15] | “Until you. | 直到遇到你 |
[11:17] | “And now, I don’t wanna stop. | 而现在 我不想停止了 |
[11:21] | “Ever.” | 再也不想” |
[11:24] | That’s excellent and a little weird. | 很不错 也很奇怪 |
[11:27] | Big Red, can we hit these guys with a spotlight? | 大红 我们能给这俩人来点聚光灯吗 |
[11:30] | I’ll look for it. | 我找找 |
[11:31] | What is happening right now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[11:33] | Oh, I’m just emoting, Carlos. Feel free to join me. | 我只是在调动感情 卡洛斯 欢迎你加入 |
[11:36] | This is a tech rehearsal and I’m your choreographer. | 这是个技术排练 而我是你的编舞 |
[11:39] | Okay, boys, let’s not wait for the lights. | 好了 小伙子们 先别等灯光了 |
[11:42] | Just stand on your marks and gimme your cue again? | 站在你们标记的位置上 再说一遍台词 |
[11:51] | “I never thought about singing, that’s for sure. | “我从没想过唱歌 确实这样 |
[11:54] | “Until you. | 直到遇到你 |
[11:58] | “And now, I don’t wanna stop. | 而现在 我不想停止了 |
[12:03] | “Ever.” | 再也不想” |
[12:05] | EJ EJ? | |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[12:13] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[12:15] | Wait a minute, I know what’s going on here. | 等等 我知道怎么回事了 |
[12:18] | – Big Red, did you do that? – No. | -大红 是你干的吗 -不是 |
[12:22] | I… | 我… |
[12:25] | “Remember in kindergarten, | “记得在幼儿园 |
[12:26] | you’d meet a kid, know nothing about them, | 你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解 |
[12:28] | “then ten seconds later, you were best friends?” | 10秒后 你们就象好朋友一样玩了” |
[12:31] | – “Yeah.” – “Singing with you felt like that.” | -“对” -“和你唱歌就像那样” |
[12:35] | “I never thought about singing, that’s for sure. | “我从没想过唱歌 确实这样 |
[12:37] | “Until you. And now, I don’t wanna stop. Ever.” | 直到遇到你 而现在 我不想停止了 再也不想” |
[12:41] | You know what, I know these lines. | 知道吗 这些台词我都背出来了 |
[12:42] | Should we just lose the scripts? | 我们干脆脱稿吧 |
[12:44] | Uh, for sure, yeah. | 当然 没问题 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:51] | “Remember in kindergarten, | “记得在幼儿园 |
[12:53] | you’d meet a kid, know nothing about them, | 你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解 |
[12:56] | “and then ten seconds later, you’re best friends?” | 10秒后 你们就象好朋友一样玩了” |
[12:59] | “Yeah.” | “对” |
[13:01] | “Singing with you felt like that.” | “和你唱歌就像那样” |
[13:06] | “I never really thought about singing, that’s…” | “我从没想过唱歌 确实…” |
[13:07] | Actually, sorry, do you remember, in kindergarten, | 其实 不好意思 你还记得在幼儿园 |
[13:10] | when I couldn’t pronounce your name? | 我没办法说出你的名字吗 |
[13:12] | – You had a hard time with vowels back then. – Yeah. | -那会你的元音确实发得不好 -对 |
[13:15] | Plus, I, uh, never really loved the name Nina anyway. | 再说 我反正也不喜欢妮娜这个名字 |
[13:21] | I couldn’t say my A’s. So, I called her Nini. | 我发不出A这个音 所以我叫她妮妮 |
[13:24] | And it just, um… | 然后就 |
[13:26] | It just sorta stuck. | 一直喊到了现在 |
[13:29] | I still can’t think of you as a Nina. | 我还是不觉得你像个妮娜 |
[13:32] | You could just call me “buddy.” | 你可以直接叫我”朋友” |
[13:35] | Oof, sorry about that one. | 这事对不住了 |
[13:36] | Wasn’t a good day for me. | 那天我状态不好 |
[13:38] | Yeah, I get it. | 嗯 我明白 |
[13:40] | And just for the record, I was Richard Bowen until first grade, | 事先声明 我在一年级以前都叫瑞查德·伯恩 |
[13:43] | when you started calling me Ricky. So, pot, kettle. | 直到你开始叫我瑞基 所以咱们半斤八两 |
[13:46] | Okay, I’m sorry, but nobody under the age of 50 | 好吧 但五十岁以下的人 |
[13:49] | should be named Richard, and I couldn’t look you in the eye. | 不该叫瑞查德这个名字 我都无法直视你 |
[13:53] | Was it the name or the fact | 是因为名的缘故 |
[13:54] | that I microwaved your Barbie that year? | 还是那年我用微波炉烧了你的芭比娃娃 |
[13:56] | Maybe both. | 也许两者都有 |
[13:58] | Man… | 天哪 |
[14:01] | I guess we’ve had a few mishaps. | 我猜咱们遇到过不少小挫折 |
[14:04] | Yeah, more me than you, right? | 对啊 大部分都是我惹的祸 对吧 |
[14:06] | Remember when I took out your lemonade stand doing a wheelie? | 记得我做滑板特技时把你的柠檬汁小摊砸了吗 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I do. | 嗯 记得 |
[14:10] | And then, was it fourth grade | 还有 是四年级吗 |
[14:11] | when I ate your science project about moldy bread? | 我把你的发霉面包科学作业吃了 |
[14:14] | Ah, I think we both suffered on that one. | 那次咱俩后果都不太理想 |
[14:15] | And I couldn’t even say, “I love you” when you wrote me that song. | 而且你给我写歌后我甚至没说出”我爱你” |
[14:25] | Do you, uh… | 你想不想… |
[14:27] | Maybe we should warm up our voices. | 也许我们该开开嗓子 |
[14:29] | Oh, yeah, yeah, good idea, we do. | 对 好主意 确实需要 |
[14:31] | Yeah, just in case we have to sing later. | 对 万一我们需要唱歌呢 |
[14:33] | Smart. Yes, good plan. | 机智 好计划 |
[14:37] | Okay, let’s pretend we’ve figured out the lighting. | 好 假装我们已经搞定了灯光效果 |
[14:40] | If we’ve got a sound system, we’ve got a show. | 如果我们有音响系统 那就没问题了 |
[14:42] | I need someone to sing for microphone levels. | 我需要来个人用话筒试唱一下 |
[14:44] | Who’s not doing anything? | 谁没有事情做 |
[14:47] | Kourtney is an amazing singer. | 柯特妮是个出色的歌手 |
[14:49] | I’m a singer, not an actor. | 我是个歌手 不是演员 |
[14:50] | This voice is for church. | 这副金嗓子是留给教堂的 |
[14:52] | Thank you for volunteering. | 谢谢你自愿报名 |
[14:54] | Just sing anything from the show. | 随便唱首剧里的歌 |
[14:55] | Doesn’t matter what. No judgment. | 无论唱得好坏 不做评价 |
[14:59] | This is a safe space. | 这是个安全地带 |
[15:10] | ♪ I believe in dreaming Shootin’ for the stars ♪ | ♪我相信梦想 对流星许愿♪ |
[15:17] | ♪ Baby, to be number one You got to raise the bar ♪ | ♪宝贝 要成为第一 就要提高标准♪ |
[15:25] | ♪ Yeah, we’re gonna Bop, bop, bop, bop to the top ♪ | ♪我们要 舞舞舞舞到巅峰♪ |
[15:31] | ♪ Slip and slide and ride that rhythm ♪ | ♪乘着 随着 伴着节奏♪ |
[15:35] | ♪ Jump and hop Hop ’til we drop ♪ | ♪旋转跳跃 直到疲惫♪ |
[15:38] | ♪ And start again ♪ | ♪再重新开始♪ |
[15:43] | ♪ Zip, zap, zop, hop like a mop ♪ | ♪一二三 舞出人生♪ |
[15:46] | ♪ Scoot around the corner ♪ | ♪四五六 舞动全场♪ |
[15:50] | ♪ Move it to the groove ’til the music stops ♪ | ♪激情起舞 直到音乐停下♪ |
[16:07] | That’s so great! | 唱得真好 |
[16:09] | Yeah, Kourt! | 没错 小柯 |
[16:18] | Kourtney, honey, that was a wow. | 柯特妮 亲爱的 简直无语伦比 |
[16:22] | Yeah, Kourt! | 好样的 小柯 |
[16:24] | Unfortunately, it seems we have now broken the sound system, | 很不幸 看起来我们刚损坏了音响系统 |
[16:27] | the lights, and possibly me. | 灯光 很可能也包括我 |
[16:28] | Carlos, could you please clear the theater right now? | 卡洛斯 你能现在清空剧院吗 |
[16:33] | So good! | 太棒了 |
[16:35] | Miss Jenn, are you okay? | 珍老师 你还好吗 |
[16:36] | – You’ve been acting a little… – I’m fine. I just need a minute | -你有点… -我没事 我只需要静一会儿 |
[16:38] | or a vacation. It’s not clear. | 或一个假期 还没决定 |
[16:42] | Okay, everyone, um, follow me. | 好了 各位 跟我走 |
[16:44] | We are going to take a long five? | 我们要休个超长的五分钟 |
[16:50] | All right, then, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[16:52] | Good girl. Good job! | 好姑娘 太棒了 |
[17:02] | You looked in the audition files, didn’t you? | 你看了试镜文件 对吧 |
[17:04] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[17:05] | I tried to warn you. Those were for Miss Jenn’s eyes only. | 我警告过你 那些只能给珍老师看 |
[17:09] | Not a problem, | 没问题 |
[17:10] | ’cause apparently, I don’t have emotions. | 因为显然 我没有感情 |
[17:13] | Sometimes you do have a way of performing | 有时候你的表演 |
[17:15] | that doesn’t exactly feel authentic. | 确实显得不太真诚 |
[17:19] | Then what was I just doing onstage? | 那我刚才在舞台上的表演呢 |
[17:21] | That felt more like an allergic reaction. | 那个感觉更像是过敏反应 |
[17:23] | And what’s authentic to you, Carlos? | 那对你来说什么才真诚呢 卡洛斯 |
[17:26] | A forest full of human beings? | 一树林的人吗 |
[17:28] | That concept may need a little bit of time. | 那个概念还需要一点时间打磨 |
[17:30] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[17:36] | Miss Jenn? | 珍老师 |
[17:39] | I don’t think I’m alone in noticing that you seem a little… | 我觉得不止我一个人发现了你有点 |
[17:42] | On edge? | 紧张 |
[17:44] | I was gonna say “fully freaked out.” | 我打算说”完全崩溃了” |
[17:47] | – This is where I was sitting. – Sitting for what? | -那时我就坐在这里 -干什么 |
[17:49] | The Utah premiere of the High School Musical movie. | 犹他州《歌舞青春》电影首映 |
[17:52] | This entire row was filled with family, friends. | 这一排坐满了家人 朋友 |
[17:56] | But the only audience I cared about was Lucas Grabeel. | 但我唯一在乎的观众只有卢卡斯·格拉贝尔 |
[18:00] | – You may know him as… – Ryan. | -你可能认识他另一个身份 -莱恩 |
[18:03] | I had one line in the movie. | 我在电影里有一句台词 |
[18:05] | He was the only lead who came up to me on set and said, | 他是主演里唯一一个在片场称赞我的人 |
[18:09] | “You really nailed that line, Jessica.” | “你那句台词说得真棒 杰茜卡” |
[18:13] | I didn’t have the heart to tell him my real name. | 我没好意思告诉他那不是我的名字 |
[18:17] | But they cut it. They cut my line. | 但他们剪掉了 他们剪掉了我的台词 |
[18:20] | “Is that the last apple?” | “这是最后一个苹果吗” |
[18:24] | How dare she sign up? | 她怎么敢报名 |
[18:26] | I’ve already picked out the colors for my dressing… | 我已经选好了衣服的颜色 |
[18:27] | “Is that the last apple?” | “这是最后一个苹果吗” |
[18:30] | I have a line here. Did I miss it? | 那里我有一句台词的 我错过了吗 |
[18:32] | That night set me back seven years. | 那一晚让我倒退7年 |
[18:35] | My confidence was shattered. | 我的信心土崩瓦解 |
[18:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[18:39] | Is Kenny Ortega here? | 肯尼·奥特加[歌舞青春电影导演]在这吗 |
[18:40] | – Miss, will you please come with me? – No, I’m in the movie. | -小姐 你能跟我出来吗 -不 我演了电影 |
[18:43] | No, don’t “Miss” me. I… Did you hear my line? | 不 别叫我”小姐” 你们听到我的台词了吗 |
[18:46] | “Is that the last apple?” | “这是最后一个苹果吗” |
[18:48] | Wow, that’s terrible. | 真是太过分了 |
[18:51] | Thank you, Ashlyn. | 谢谢 艾什莉 |
[18:53] | You know, if it helps, you inspired me | 如果这有帮助 你启发我 |
[18:56] | to write a whole song about regrets. | 写了一首关于后悔的歌曲 |
[18:58] | I know, and now nobody will ever hear it, | 我知道 但现在没人能听到了 |
[19:00] | because our PA system died faster than my career in New York. | 因为我们广播系统比我在纽约的事业死得还快 |
[19:05] | Miss Jenn, I think you need to find | 珍老师 我觉得你需要找一个 |
[19:07] | a quiet place and, like, forgive yourself. | 安静的地方 然后原谅自己 |
[19:13] | Use these. | 用这些吧 |
[19:15] | My lucky crystals. | 我的幸运水晶 |
[19:17] | Haven’t let me down once. | 从未让我失望过 |
[19:19] | Use them how? | 怎么用 |
[19:21] | Whatever feels right. | 怎么用都可以 |
[19:22] | You need to trust yourself, the way… | 你需要相信自己 就像 |
[19:25] | I don’t know, the way we all trust you. | 我说不好 就像我们相信你那样 |
[19:41] | ♪ Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me ♪ | ♪我我我我我我我♪ |
[19:44] | ♪ You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you ♪ | ♪你你你你你你♪ |
[19:48] | ♪ Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me ♪ | ♪我我我我我我我♪ |
[19:51] | ♪ Nini, Nini, Nini, Nini, Ni… ♪ | ♪妮妮妮妮妮妮♪ |
[19:53] | All right, Ricky, let’s focus. | 好了 瑞基 别闹 |
[19:56] | Oh, hang on. | 等等 |
[19:58] | It’s Gina. | 是吉娜 |
[19:59] | “Sorry, drama with my mom’s job. | “抱歉 我妈妈工作有变化 |
[20:01] | I think we have to leave a day early.” | 我想我们得提早一天走” |
[20:04] | – Oh, I feel so bad for her. – I can’t even imagine. | -我觉得她好可怜 -我都无法相信 |
[20:06] | After all that work, just up and leaving. | 努力了这么久 结果只能离开 |
[20:09] | I get it, though. Moving is a big deal. | 但我明白 搬家是件大事 |
[20:11] | I mean, I just mentioned this performing arts school | 我刚才跟柯特妮提了 |
[20:13] | I was looking at to Kourtney, | 我正在关注的表演学校 |
[20:14] | and she was not exactly thrilled for me. | 她显得并不怎么兴奋 |
[20:17] | Wait, that’s amazing. Like a drama school? | 等等 那太棒了 是戏剧学校吗 |
[20:20] | It’s in Denver. | 在丹佛 |
[20:23] | Uh, yeah, it’s never gonna happen. | 反正也没戏 |
[20:25] | It’s, like, super-elite. They’d never take me. | 那边只收精英中的精英 不可能收我 |
[20:27] | What? You’re, like, one-in-a-million talented. | 什么 你是百万分之一的天才哎 |
[20:30] | – What are you talking about? – You’ve never left Salt Lake, | -你在说什么 -你从没离开过盐湖城 |
[20:32] | you don’t know how much talent there is out there. | 你不知道外面有多少才华横溢的人 |
[20:34] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[20:35] | My parents took me to Disneyland once | 我父母带我去过迪士尼 |
[20:37] | and I met a very talented Minnie Mouse. | 然后我遇见一只很有才的米妮 |
[20:39] | Ah, yes, Minnie Mouse, your first crush. | 对 米老鼠米妮 你第一个暗恋的对象 |
[20:42] | Oh, actually she was my second… | 其实她是我的第二个 |
[20:53] | Hey, guys? | 好啊 你俩 |
[20:56] | Hey, guys. | 好啊 你俩 |
[20:58] | We’re… We’re ordering pizza | 我们 我们要点披萨 |
[21:00] | while Miss Jenn is having some kind of real-time midlife crisis. | 珍老师在处理一些突发中年危机 |
[21:04] | You both good with pepperoni and soy cheese? | 你俩都吃意大利辣肉肠和大豆奶酪吗 |
[21:06] | – Yeah, oh, yeah. – Yeah, that sounds good to me. | -嗯 没问题 -我觉得很不错 |
[21:08] | – Super good. – Is it good for you? | -超级棒 -你可以吗 |
[21:11] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:14] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:27] | I heard you singing earlier. | 我听到你之前唱歌了 |
[21:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:30] | You’re not gonna quit makeup crew, are you? | 你不会离开化妆组吧 对吗 |
[21:34] | Sorry, I know you’re multi-talented or whatever, | 抱歉 我知道你多才多艺 |
[21:36] | I just think you have a gift for making things look better. | 我只是觉得你有让一切变美的天赋 |
[21:41] | I mean, the Sharpay makeup? | 沙佩的妆容 |
[21:44] | You made me look the way I feel. | 和我想要的一模一样 |
[21:47] | Well, I’m not gonna quit my day job, but I don’t like categories. | 我不会辞掉工作的 但我不喜欢分类 |
[21:51] | You know, why limit yourself to one thing, right? | 为什么要限制自己只做一件事呢 对吧 |
[21:54] | Right. Cool. | 对 酷 |
[21:57] | And the singing was amazing too. | 还有你唱得棒极了 |
[22:01] | You can do anything, I mean. | 你可以做任何事 |
[22:03] | I know that, Sebby. And you can, too. | 我知道 塞布 你也是 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | Hey, um, it’s been a long time. Should we go ask what’s going on? | 已经好久了 我们要去问问怎么回事吗 |
[22:28] | She’s having a moment. Maybe you can go and ask her. | 她要静一静 也许你可以去问问 |
[22:31] | I don’t wanna freak her out more with my lifeless eyes. | 我可不想用我的死鱼眼再吓到她了 |
[22:36] | Anyway, whatever. It’s… | 反正 随便吧 |
[22:37] | You were right, by the way. | 对了 你说的没错 |
[22:42] | Forest of Boys was a mess and coming here was a huge mistake. | 一树林男孩这主意很糟 来这也是个大错误 |
[22:46] | I have no business taking charge of anything. | 我无权擅自决定任何事 |
[22:49] | No, you stepped up, dude. | 不 你挺身而出了 哥们 |
[22:51] | You always do. And, if I’m bein’ honest, it’s… | 你总是这样 而且 如果我说实话 这很… |
[22:56] | – Uh, you know… – Stupid? | -怎么说呢 -愚蠢吗 |
[22:58] | Admirable. | 令人敬佩 |
[23:01] | EJ, was that a compliment? | EJ 那是称赞我吗 |
[23:04] | Don’t make me start emoting. | 别让我开始调动感情 |
[23:05] | Okay. Well, the words were a four, | 好吧 吐词能打四分 |
[23:08] | but the sentiment was a solid ten. | 但情感绝对是十分 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna walk away now. | 我要走了 |
[23:19] | I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. | 我能做到 我能做到 我能做到 |
[23:22] | The past is the past and I can still pull off this show. | 过去的已经过去 我能导演好这部剧 |
[23:25] | Somehow. | 总有办法的 |
[23:29] | Ashlyn, honey, is that you? | 艾什莉 亲爱的 是你吗 |
[23:36] | I can’t tell if the crystals are working. | 我不知道是不是水晶起作用了 |
[23:54] | Ryan, is that you? | 莱恩 是你吗 |
[23:58] | It’s Lucas, Jennifer. | 我是卢卡斯 珍妮佛 |
[24:00] | You remember me? | 你记得我 |
[24:01] | You actually know my name? | 你竟然知道我的名字 |
[24:03] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[24:05] | This is your contractually obligated dream sequence. | 这是你契约合同的梦境 |
[24:08] | Being back here, | 回到这里 |
[24:09] | it reminds me of that scene in the cafeteria. | 让我想起来食堂那场戏 |
[24:11] | Remember when I asked about the apple? | 还记得我问那些苹果的台词吗 |
[24:13] | Jennifer, let it go. | 珍妮佛 别想了 |
[24:15] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[24:17] | When that line went away, I think I lost my way too. | 当那些台词被剪掉时 我觉得自己也迷失了 |
[24:21] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[24:23] | A time machine? | 时光机器吗 |
[24:25] | I was gonna say a song. | 我本来打算说一首歌 |
[24:28] | ♪ Those kids they do believe in you ♪ | ♪那些孩子信任你♪ |
[24:31] | ♪ And that’s worth so much more ♪ | ♪这个意义比天大♪ |
[24:34] | ♪ Than a line about a piece of fruit ♪ | ♪大过一句水果台词♪ |
[24:37] | ♪ Or a Tony Award ♪ | ♪或是托尼奖♪[美国话剧和音乐剧的最高奖] |
[24:39] | I was going for an EGOT. | 我的目标是大满贯[艾美奖格莱美奥斯卡和托尼奖] |
[24:41] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 还是先订一个小目标为好 |
[24:43] | ♪ Think of this as the role of a lifetime ♪ | ♪把这个当作毕生的角色♪ |
[24:47] | ♪ It’s the part you were born to play ♪ | ♪是你注定要演的角色♪ |
[24:51] | ♪ Keeping their dreams in your sightline ♪ | ♪小心看护他们的梦想♪ |
[24:54] | ♪ Now it’s their turn to take the stage ♪ | ♪现在轮到他们上台了♪ |
[24:58] | ♪ Think of this as a role to remember ♪ | ♪把这个当作铭记的角色♪ |
[25:02] | ♪ Like Elphaba or Éponine ♪ | ♪比如艾法芭[绿野仙踪]或爱波宁[悲惨世界]♪ |
[25:05] | I’m more of a Glinda. | 我更像是格林达[绿野仙踪] |
[25:06] | ♪ It’s all of the things you could ever bring to a scene ♪ | ♪你可以把这些全搬上舞台♪ |
[25:13] | ♪ You know what I mean ♪ | ♪你懂我的意思♪ |
[25:16] | ♪ So give it your all ♪ | ♪所以倾你所有♪ |
[25:18] | ♪ Right from the start ♪ | ♪自始至终♪ |
[25:20] | ♪ You gotta play this from the heart ♪ | ♪你要用心演绎♪ |
[25:24] | ♪ You’re their teacher, you’re the lead ♪ | ♪为人师表 一马当先♪ |
[25:27] | ♪ And you’re off book now ♪ | ♪如今你无需剧本♪ |
[25:31] | ♪ Give it a go Show ’em the way ♪ | ♪大胆尝试 指明方向♪ |
[25:35] | ♪ We’re all in this together at the end of the day ♪ | ♪我们一直在一起♪ |
[25:39] | ♪ I should know, after all, I played Ryan. ♪ | ♪我该知道 毕竟 我演过莱恩♪ |
[25:43] | ♪ Ryan ♪ | ♪莱恩♪ |
[25:45] | ♪ Is this the role of a lifetime? ♪ | ♪这是个毕生的角色♪ |
[25:49] | ♪ The part I was born to play? ♪ | ♪我注定要演的角色吗♪ |
[25:52] | ♪ Showing them how to smile in the bright lights ♪ | ♪教他们如何在明灯下微笑♪ |
[25:55] | ♪ Now it’s their turn to take the stage ♪ | ♪现在轮到他们上台了♪ |
[26:00] | ♪ This could be a role to remember ♪ | ♪这可以是个铭记的角色♪ |
[26:03] | ♪ Like Elsa or Eva Perón ♪ | ♪比如艾莎[冰雪奇缘]或伊娃·庇隆[阿根廷总统夫人]♪ |
[26:07] | ♪ I’ll teach them to channel their feelings ♪ | ♪我要教他们如何调动情绪♪ |
[26:10] | ♪ I’ll share what I know ♪ | ♪分享我的所知♪ |
[26:14] | ♪ And live for the show ♪ | ♪并为音乐剧而活♪ |
[26:17] | ♪ I’ll give it my all ♪ | ♪我要倾我所有♪ |
[26:19] | ♪ Right from the start ♪ | ♪自始至终♪ |
[26:21] | ♪ I gotta play this from the heart ♪ | ♪我要用心演绎♪ |
[26:25] | ♪ I’m their teacher, I’m the lead ♪ | ♪为人师表 一马当先♪ |
[26:28] | ♪ And I’m off book now ♪ | ♪如今我无需剧本♪ |
[26:32] | ♪ Give it a go Show ’em the way ♪ | ♪大胆尝试 指明方向♪ |
[26:36] | ♪ You gotta let the music play ♪ | ♪让音乐引领一切♪ |
[26:40] | ♪ This is now and the rest is history ♪ | ♪把握现在 放手历史♪ |
[26:45] | ♪ I felt small, I couldn’t breathe ♪ | ♪曾几何时 我感觉渺小无助♪ |
[26:49] | ♪ When they took that apple from me ♪ | ♪当他们夺走我的苹果♪ |
[26:52] | ♪ But you’re right here now ♪ | ♪但你现在就在这里♪ |
[26:55] | ♪ And you never know when you’ll get a cameo ♪ | ♪你不知道何时自己能够客串♪ |
[26:59] | ♪ Cameo ♪ | ♪客串♪ |
[27:01] | ♪ So give it your all Right from the start ♪ | ♪所以倾你所有 自始至终♪ |
[27:05] | ♪ You gotta let them play their parts ♪ | ♪你要让他们释放光芒♪ |
[27:09] | Tonight, all the roles will be played by | 今晚 所有的角色都将由 |
[27:12] | the drama students of East High. | 东部高中的戏剧学生出演 |
[27:16] | ♪ Give it a go Show ’em the way ♪ | ♪大胆尝试 指明方向♪ |
[27:20] | ♪ You gotta let the music play ♪ | ♪让音乐引领一切♪ |
[27:24] | ♪ This is now and we’re making history ♪ | ♪把握现在 放下历史♪ |
[27:28] | ♪ – History… – History… ♪ | ♪-历史 -历史♪ |
[27:32] | Miss Jenn, say something! | 珍老师 说话啊 |
[27:35] | Sorry, was that last one too hard? | 不好意思 最后那下太重了吗 |
[27:38] | I’m the teacher. | 我是老师 |
[27:41] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[27:43] | And we’re making history. | 我们要创造历史 |
[27:46] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[27:51] | I know where we have to go. | 我知道我们要去哪了 |
[27:53] | Broadway? | 百老汇吗 |
[27:54] | Back to East High. | 回到东部高中 |
[27:56] | Oh, my God, how hard did I hit you? | 我的天 我扇得有多重 |
[28:05] | – Dude? – Talk about it in the car. | -哥们什么情况 -车里说 |
[28:12] | This can’t get wrinkled because it’ll show… | 这个不能起褶子 会看出来的 |
[28:15] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I just… almost did something really stupid. | 嗯 我只是 差点做了件蠢事 |
[28:21] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[28:23] | No, it’s over. It was just a moment. | 不了 结束了 就是刚才一时糊涂 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:26] | Oh, hey! I heard you sang a song. | 对了 我听说你唱歌了 |
[28:29] | It was ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[28:30] | Yeah. That’s what I heard, | 对 我也是这么听说的 |
[28:32] | except maybe not in the way you mean it. | 不过也许和你说的意思不同 |
[28:35] | No, honestly, Kourt, you have the best voice in school. | 不 说真的 小柯 你的嗓音是学校最棒的 |
[28:38] | I don’t know about all of that, but I’ll say this. | 这我不知道 但我可以这么说 |
[28:42] | I can tell why you like it up there. | 我能理解你为什么喜欢在台上了 |
[28:46] | See you in the car? | 车里见 |
[28:47] | Uh, yeah, I’ll catch up. | 好的 我一会儿就来 |
[28:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:55] | Look, I’m not gonna give up on costumes or makeup. | 听着 我不会放弃戏服或化妆 |
[28:58] | But, for the first time, I see why Nini wants this so bad. | 但头一回 我理解妮妮为什么这么渴望登台了 |
[29:01] | And if she’s not gonna put herself out there, I’ll do it for her. | 如果她不愿意自己努力争取 那我就替她争取 |
[29:07] | Youth Actors Conservatory. | 青年演员音乐学院 |
[29:09] | How can I direct your call? | 请问转接哪位 |