时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We relocated to this haunted theater… | 我们换到了这个闹鬼的剧院 |
[00:06] | Miss Jenn went a little insane. | 珍老师发了点小疯 |
[00:09] | And Nini and Ricky were nowhere to be found. | 妮妮和瑞基不见踪影 |
[00:11] | Hey, guys? | 好啊 你俩 |
[00:13] | But it wasn’t all bad. | 但也并不全是坏事 |
[00:14] | ♪ Stops ♪ | ♪停止♪ |
[00:16] | I’m like a genie. | 我就像神灯里的精灵 |
[00:17] | You let me out the bottle, there’s no going back in. | 一旦你放我出来 就不能回头了 |
[00:19] | Youth Actors Conservatory. | 青年演员音乐学院 |
[00:23] | Kourtney, are you sure I have to wear this jacket? | 柯特妮 你确定我得穿这件夹克吗 |
[00:24] | – It might rip. – You’re great. Don’t worry! | -它可能会破 -你很棒 别担心 |
[00:26] | Guys? Guys, has anyone seen my glasses? | 各位 各位 有人看见我的眼镜了吗 |
[00:29] | Places for Act Two, everyone. | 第二幕 各就各位 |
[00:31] | Troy, you’re on. | 特洛伊 该你上了 |
[00:32] | 伯顿 14号 | |
[00:37] | Let’s do this. | 我们开干吧 |
[00:56] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[00:58] | We finished painting the sets 20 minutes ago. | 我们20分钟前才完成所有布景 |
[01:00] | What’s the big emergency? | 什么急事 |
[01:01] | I wanna play you something. Just promise me you won’t laugh. | 我想给你弹点音乐 答应我别笑 |
[01:04] | I have no control over when I laugh, Ricky. | 我没法控制自己什么时候笑 瑞基 |
[01:06] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[01:10] | ♪ I fell in love ♪ | ♪我坠入了爱河♪ |
[01:15] | ♪ With the only girl who knows what I’m about ♪ | ♪爱上了唯一懂我的女孩♪ |
[01:19] | Wait, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 等等 我得先让你暂停了 |
[01:20] | Can I at least do the first verse? | 我能先唱完第一段吗 |
[01:23] | Sure. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[01:25] | ♪ After all is said and done ♪ | ♪在这一切过后♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ I can’t just pretend I’m movin’ on ♪ | ♪我无法假装自己已朝前看♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ Is it just a part we’re playing ♪ | ♪这只是我们饰演的角色吗♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ ‘Cause it don’t feel like we’re faking ♪ | ♪因为感觉并不像假装♪ |
[01:36] | Can I talk now? | 我现在能说了吗 |
[01:38] | So this is for Gina? | 这是给吉娜写的 |
[01:40] | I thought she moved away. | 我以为她搬走了 |
[01:41] | She did. The day after she missed tech rehearsal. | 是的 在她错过技术彩排的第二天 |
[01:44] | It all happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[01:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:47] | The song is for Nini. | 这首歌是写给妮妮的 |
[01:49] | Like an opening night thing. | 像是开幕之夜的礼物 |
[01:53] | Nini and I almost kissed the other day. | 妮妮和我那天差点接吻了 |
[01:55] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[02:02] | You’re not talking. | 你没有说话 |
[02:04] | I’m reading. | 我在看呢 |
[02:05] | Come on, it’s not a novel. It’s just four words. | 拜托 这又不是小说 就四个字 |
[02:09] | Four little words. | 四个小小的字 |
[02:11] | It’s jewelry. | 这是珠宝 |
[02:12] | It’s a dog tag. | 这就是个名牌 |
[02:14] | But he’s gonna wear it around his neck. That’s jewelry. | 但他会戴在脖子上 那就算珠宝 |
[02:16] | Silly opening night gift. | 傻乎乎的开幕之夜礼物 |
[02:17] | I’m sure Ricky’s gonna give me something, too. | 我相信瑞基也会送礼物给我 |
[02:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:22] | I just think it’s deep. | 我只觉得这富有深意 |
[02:23] | Well, it should be. | 确实应该如此 |
[02:25] | We’ve come a long way, and Ricky’s been, kinda, great lately. | 我们经历了很多 瑞基最近也很棒 |
[02:35] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[02:38] | Miss Jenn asked if I knew Taylor’s lines. | 珍老师问我知不知道泰勒的台词 |
[02:41] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[02:42] | “Haven’t stopped thinking about your sound check. | “一直在想你那天检查话筒时的歌声 |
[02:44] | “You have the best voice in Northern Utah. | 你有着北犹他州最棒的嗓音 |
[02:46] | Please say you’ll go on for Gina tonight.” | 快答应我今晚扮演吉娜” |
[02:48] | And then there’s like a hundred emojis. | 然后后面跟着一百个表情 |
[02:50] | Oh, my gosh, Kourts! | 我的天哪 小柯 |
[02:52] | So, you approve of this? | 那你同意咯 |
[02:57] | How am I gonna know the lines? | 我要怎么在这么短时间里记台词 |
[02:58] | What am I gonna wear? | 我要穿什么 |
[03:10] | We were able to secure the gym | 我们今晚有幸能把 |
[03:10] | 东部高中 百年历史 | |
[03:11] | as our performance space tonight. | 体育馆作为开幕夜的演出场地 |
[03:14] | I made a video on my phone of three rats | 我用手机拍了一段雷伊剧场的视频 |
[03:16] | fighting over a Milk Dud at the El Rey Theatre, | 三只老鼠争抢一个牛奶球的视频 |
[03:19] | and the school board and the principal caved. | 然后校董事会和校长屈服了 |
[03:23] | I just like to take a moment alone on opening night, | 我只想在开幕之夜一个人静静 |
[03:27] | before all the chaos begins. | 在一切喧嚣开始之前 |
[03:29] | Savor the solitude. | 享受一个人的时光 |
[03:32] | Sorry! Didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 没想吓到你 |
[03:35] | Ricky! You’re really early! | 瑞基 你来得太太太早了 |
[03:36] | I know. I just didn’t know what do with myself all afternoon. | 我知道 我只是不知道今天下午该干什么 |
[03:40] | Let me guess, opening night jitters? | 让我猜猜 开幕夜前的紧张 |
[03:42] | Yeah, it’s just a lot. | 对 这对我来说很重要 |
[03:44] | My mom’s coming tonight, | 我妈今晚要来 |
[03:45] | and I’ve technically never been in a musical before, so… | 而且在此之前我从没表演过音乐剧 所以 |
[03:48] | I understand the stress you’re under. | 我明白你身上的压力 |
[03:51] | All I can tell you is what my director told me | 我只能转述当年我的导演对我说的话 |
[03:53] | the night somebody sneezed a blueberry muffin onto the stage | 当年在《南太平洋之恋》音乐剧上 |
[03:56] | during a regional production of South Pacific. | 有人在台上打喷嚏 打出了个蓝莓麦芬蛋糕 |
[04:00] | Use it. | 利用这份紧张 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:03] | Besides, if you’re the only actor with opening night jitters, | 再说 如果你是今晚万一紧张的演员 |
[04:05] | we are in excellent shape. | 那我们就很不错了 |
[04:12] | I didn’t know anyone would be in here. | 我以为没人会在这里 |
[04:15] | Let me guess, jitters? | 让我猜猜 紧张吗 |
[04:17] | Little bit. I just realized this morning this is the first time | 有点 我今天早上刚意识到这是第一次 |
[04:20] | I’ve been cast as the lead on purpose. | 有人特意选我做女主角 |
[04:21] | But it won’t be the last. | 但绝不会是最后一次 |
[04:24] | Tell her the muffin story. | 跟她说那个蓝莓的故事 |
[04:26] | Do I have to? | 我必须要说吗 |
[04:28] | Listen, I’m gonna run. | 听着 我要走了 |
[04:29] | I’ll see you in a couple hours for pre-game. | 几小时后的预演再见 |
[04:31] | Just take a second, both of you, | 你们俩都好好放松一下 |
[04:34] | and soak in the stillness. | 享受这份宁静 |
[04:44] | – Sorry! – I think that was me. | -抱歉 -我觉得刚才是我弄的 |
[04:46] | Okay, how many people are in here? | 好吧 这里到底有多少人 |
[04:48] | Do you wanna… | 你想不想… |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:58] | Can’t believe we made it here. | 真不敢相信今天就是开幕夜了 |
[05:00] | Yeah. Against all odds, right? | 是啊 排除万难 对吧 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. | 对 我刚也在想这个 |
[05:06] | Hey, that other night, in the theater, in that room, I, um… | 对了 那晚在剧院 在那个房间 我… |
[05:16] | Listen, that… | 听着 那个 |
[05:18] | No worries. I get it. | 别担心 我明白 |
[05:19] | It was a tough day. | 那天不好过 |
[05:22] | We’re all in a really weird place. | 我们都状态比较奇怪 |
[05:26] | Yeah. Yeah, totally weird. | 对 没错 非常奇怪 |
[05:30] | It’s cool. We’re cool, right? | 没关系 我们没事 对吧 |
[05:33] | – Yeah. Yeah, totally cool. – Cool. | -对 当然没事了 -那就好 |
[05:35] | So, um… | 那么 |
[05:37] | So I’ll see you before the show. | 我们开演前再见 |
[05:40] | Yeah. You, too. | 嗯 你也是 |
[05:42] | Good luck tonight. | 今晚祝你好运 |
[06:01] | 东部高中 戏剧社 歌舞青春 | |
[06:02] | Sorry, coming through, I’m late! | 抱歉 结果 我迟到了 |
[06:16] | We’ve got mystery flowers, people! | 我们收到了神秘鲜花 各位 |
[06:19] | Wow, those are massive. | 好大一捧花 |
[06:20] | Why mystery? | 为什么神秘 |
[06:21] | There was no card, so I’m guessing it’s dealer’s choice. | 没有卡片 所以我猜花店老板说送谁就送谁 |
[06:24] | But if I had to bet, I’d say it’s for our leading lady. | 但如果要我猜 肯定是给我们女主角的 |
[06:30] | Not from me. Sorry. | 不是我送的 不好意思 |
[06:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:35] | Head up, Mr. Caswell. | 抬头 卡斯威尔先生 |
[06:36] | You know Miss Jenn says this is a phone-free zone. | 你知道这老师说过这里不能用手机吧 |
[06:39] | I know, but this is important. | 我知道 但这事很重要 |
[06:40] | Always is. | 什么事不重要了 |
[06:45] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[06:47] | Solid, Ms. Darbus. I did a double-take. | 很像样 达布丝老师 我差点没认出来你 |
[06:50] | Any pearls of encouragement? | 有什么鼓励我的金句名言吗 |
[06:53] | Just be you, Ashlyn. You’re enough. | 就做你自己 艾什莉 你就足矣 |
[07:01] | Look, Big Red’s a sweet guy. We’re friends, you know? | 听着 大红是个好男孩 我们是朋友 |
[07:04] | I don’t need some great romance to be complete or whatever. | 我不需要什么超级浪漫的桥段来感觉完满 |
[07:09] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[07:12] | Half hour! | 还有半小时 |
[07:15] | Okay, last touches, anyone? | 最后补妆 还有人吗 |
[07:16] | Speak now, or forever hold your face! | 要补妆就开口 否则保持妆容 |
[07:18] | Why? Where are you gonna be during the show? | 为什么 表演时你要去哪里吗 |
[07:20] | My beautiful babies, let’s gather round for some housekeeping! | 我可爱的宝贝们 聚过来我要说几句 |
[07:25] | First of all, who brought Versailles? | 首先 谁把凡尔赛宫买来了 |
[07:28] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[07:29] | Well, I suppose we’ll just have to share, then. | 好吧 那我们就只能一起分享了 |
[07:32] | Oh, and speaking of sharing, | 说到分享 |
[07:33] | most of you know that our dazzling Taylor | 你们大部分人都知道我们动人的泰勒 |
[07:36] | had to leave under family circumstances. | 因为家庭事务不得不离开 |
[07:39] | Gina sends her love and support to all of you, | 吉娜送来了她对你们所有人的爱和支持 |
[07:41] | but unfortunately she’s on the East Coast | 但很不幸她现在在东海岸 |
[07:43] | and won’t be able to make it to tonight’s performance. | 没办法来参加今晚的表演 |
[07:46] | And so, I have asked Kourtney to fill in in her stead. | 所以 我拜托柯特妮代替她 |
[07:59] | So now, what I would like to do is, | 那现在 我想让大家做的是 |
[08:02] | please think of a word or phrase from the show | 用剧里的一个词或者一句话 |
[08:05] | that expresses where your head is, or your goals for tonight. | 表达你们现在的心情 或今晚的目标 |
[08:09] | If anyone wants to share? | 有人想说吗 |
[08:16] | “You’re my guys and this is our team.” | “你们是我的兄弟 这是我们的队伍” |
[08:20] | “What if you wanna try something really new, | “如果你尝试全新的东西 |
[08:22] | “and it’s a total disaster and all your friends laugh at you?” | 却完全是个灾难 你所有的朋友嘲笑你怎么办” |
[08:29] | “Do you ever feel like there’s this | “你感到过就好像 |
[08:30] | whole other person inside of you | 你心中有另一个人 |
[08:32] | “just looking for a way to come out?” | 想夺路而出吗” |
[08:34] | “Do the romp, and strut your stuff!” | “尽情嬉戏 昂首阔步” |
[08:39] | “My shower head is very impressed with me.” | “我家的淋浴喷头对我印象深刻” |
[08:41] | “I’m proud to call you my sister.” | “我真自豪叫你姐姐” |
[08:44] | Aw. It’s close enough. | 够好了 |
[08:46] | “My nail beds are history.” | “我可不关心指甲的事情” |
[08:49] | “Sharpay’s kinda cute, too.” | “沙佩也很可爱” |
[08:51] | “So is a mountain lion, but you don’t pet it!” | “山狮也是 但你不把它做宠物” |
[08:55] | And I’ll just say, no matter what happens tonight, | 我只想说 无论今晚如何 |
[08:59] | we’re all in this together. | 我们都同舟共济 |
[09:05] | Okay, Wildcats, take a moment to settle your nerves. | 好了 野猫队 花点时间平复紧张心情 |
[09:09] | If we had a curtain, it would be up in 20 minutes! | 如果我们有幕布 那就20分钟后开幕 |
[09:18] | Hey! You know I got your back tonight, right? | 你知道今晚我会支持你的 对吧 |
[09:21] | I’ll have the words in my hands on stage, | 上台时我会把台词拿在手上 |
[09:22] | but I don’t know what to do when you guys start dancing. | 但我不知道你们都开始跳舞了我该怎么办 |
[09:25] | What you always do. Your best. | 做你一贯做的 你最擅长的 |
[09:28] | But, seriously, you’re my idol, | 但说真的 你是我的偶像 |
[09:30] | Kourt. Let’s just have fun. | 小柯 我们就尽情享乐 |
[09:32] | Thanks, Neener. | 谢了 妮宝 |
[09:34] | – Oh! I gotta get changed. – Sweet. See you guys in a bit. | -我得去换衣服了 -棒 一会儿见 |
[09:37] | Break a leg. | 祝你成功 |
[09:38] | Six, seven… No, no, no. | 六 七…不不不 |
[09:40] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah. I just, uh… Getting in character. | 嗯 我只是在…进入角色 |
[09:46] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -那就好 -嗯 |
[09:49] | ♪ I fell in love ♪ | ♪我坠入了爱河♪ |
[09:54] | ♪ With the only girl who knows what I’m about ♪ | ♪爱上了唯一懂我的女孩♪ |
[10:00] | ♪ I fell in love ♪ | ♪我坠入了爱河♪ |
[10:05] | ♪ With a boy and I can’t tell if I fell out ♪ | ♪爱上了我不知自己是否停止喜爱的男孩♪ |
[10:11] | ♪ After all is said and done I can’t just pretend I’m movin’ on ♪ | ♪在一切过后 我无法假装自己已朝前看♪ |
[10:15] | ♪ Is it just a part we’re playing ♪ | ♪这只是我们饰演的角色吗♪ |
[10:18] | ♪ ‘Cause it don’t feel like we’re faking ♪ | ♪因为感觉并不像假装♪ |
[10:21] | ♪ When we’re underneath the lights ♪ | ♪等我们站在灯光之下♪ |
[10:24] | ♪ My heart’s no longer broken ♪ | ♪我的心不再破碎♪ |
[10:26] | ♪ For a moment Just for a moment ♪ | ♪有一瞬间 就一瞬间♪ |
[10:32] | ♪ When we’re singing side by side ♪ | ♪当我们肩并肩歌唱♪ |
[10:34] | ♪ There’s so much left unspoken ♪ | ♪有太多未尽之言♪ |
[10:37] | ♪ For a moment Just for a moment ♪ | ♪有一瞬间 就一瞬间♪ |
[10:42] | ♪ A moment in love ♪ | ♪一瞬间的爱恋♪ |
[10:44] | ♪ A moment in love ♪ | ♪一瞬间的爱恋♪ |
[10:49] | ♪ But is a moment enough? ♪ | ♪但这一瞬是否足矣♪ |
[10:53] | ♪ When we’re underneath the lights ♪ | ♪当我们站在灯光之下♪ |
[10:56] | ♪ My heart’s no longer broken ♪ | ♪我的心不再破碎♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ For a moment ♪ | ♪有一瞬间♪ |
[11:00] | ♪ Just for a moment ♪ | ♪就一瞬间♪ |
[11:13] | Here you go, girls. Have fun. | 给你们 姑娘 好好享受 |
[11:19] | How’s our leading man doing? | 我们的男主角怎么样了 |
[11:20] | I think he’s gonna surprise you. | 我觉得他会让你惊讶 |
[11:22] | Well, at this point, I’ve learned to stop being surprised by him. | 到现在 他做什么都不会惊讶到我了 |
[11:25] | We owe that to you. | 全是拜你所赐 |
[11:27] | Hey, Mike, are these reserved seats? | 迈克 这些是预留位置吗 |
[11:30] | I think it’s first come, first serve. | 我想是先到先得吧 |
[11:33] | Jennifer… Miss Jenn, this is my wife, | 珍妮佛 珍老师 这是我妻子 |
[11:35] | Ricky’s mom, Lynne. | 瑞基的妈妈 琳恩 |
[11:37] | Oh, how lovely! You both must be so proud. | 真不错 你们俩应该都特别骄傲 |
[11:41] | – Here you go. – Yes. Thank you. | -给你们 -对 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:45] | We’re gonna go find some seats. | 我们去找位置了 |
[11:47] | – Enjoy the show. – Thank you. | -好好享受 -谢谢 |
[11:48] | Nice to meet you… Lynne. | 很高兴见到你 琳恩 |
[12:09] | Dim the lights. | 调暗灯光 |
[12:25] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[12:26] | The disco ball. | 迪斯科球 |
[12:29] | Quite a production you’ve got going here. | 你这个配乐很不错啊[音乐为美国国歌] |
[12:31] | Who’s winning? | 谁赢了 |
[12:33] | Disco. Disco. Okay. | 迪斯科 迪斯科 好吧 |
[12:41] | Okay. Listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[12:43] | Do you know anything about audio-visual equipment? | 你懂怎么调试视听设备吗 |
[12:45] | – Only everything. – I need your engineering genius. | -全知道 -我需要借用你的工程天才 |
[12:48] | All your training. Those fancy degrees. | 你的所有学识 高级的文凭 |
[12:50] | I’ll tell you what you can do for me. | 我来告诉你 你可以怎么帮我 |
[12:52] | Perhaps you could distribute | 也许你能帮我分发 |
[12:53] | some of my Robotics Club stickers to the crowd, | 我的机器人俱乐部的贴纸 |
[12:55] | drum up some community interest in what I do? | 让大家对我所作的事情多了解一些 |
[12:57] | Done! Let’s go. | 成交 我们走 |
[12:59] | Never touch me. | 别碰我 |
[13:01] | I already loaned them my Robotics Club lighting console. | 我已经把机器人俱乐部的灯光控制台借他们了 |
[13:04] | I might as well save the show, too. | 不如就好人做到底 救救他们 |
[13:12] | You have an amazing voice. You’re a singer, right? | 你的嗓音真好呀 你是个歌手 对吧 |
[13:14] | Just the church choir is all. I tried a solo and nearly fainted. | 只是在教堂的唱诗班 我试过独唱差点晕倒 |
[13:18] | Really? Why’s that? | 真的 为什么 |
[13:20] | I took one look at all the people staring only at me, | 我看到人们在盯着我 |
[13:23] | and the next thing I knew, I was staring at the ceiling. | 下一秒我就发现自己正看着天花板 |
[13:25] | End of solo career. | 独唱事业就结束了 |
[13:29] | But you sounded like you sing, too. | 听起来你也唱过很多 |
[13:31] | Oh, sure, lots. Yeah, my shower head is very impressed with me. | 对 我家的淋浴喷头对我印象深刻 |
[13:38] | Remember in kindergarten, | 记得在幼儿园 |
[13:39] | we’d meet a kid and know nothing about them… | 你遇到个孩子 你什么都不了解 |
[13:41] | – EJ? – Yeah? | -EJ -什么事 |
[13:43] | You know we’re putting on an actual show, right? | 你知道我们正在演音乐剧 对吧 |
[13:46] | Hey, thanks, Ash, I have the power of sight. | 谢了 艾什 我能看见 |
[13:49] | You wanna get off your phone for ten minutes | 你想不想把手机放下十分钟 |
[13:50] | and be part of the team? | 然后加入到这个团队里来 |
[13:55] | Sorry, yeah. | 抱歉 |
[13:57] | Forgiven. | 原谅你了 |
[14:00] | Oh, gosh! Sounds like the fireworks have started. | 天哪 听上去烟花开始了 |
[14:05] | Can you hear them? | 你能听到吗 |
[14:07] | Fireworks, fireworks. | 烟花 烟花 |
[14:13] | – Need a hand? – Man, how many have you got? | -需要人手帮忙吗 -老天 你有多少人 |
[14:15] | Okay, I’ll leave you boys to it! | 好了 交给你们了 |
[14:17] | Not so fast. | 先别急着走 |
[14:19] | Maybe you could have an usher spread the word during the intermission. | 也许你能让引导员在幕间休息时宣传一下 |
[14:22] | I’ve got a whole box for you. | 我还有一整盒 |
[14:24] | Consider it done. | 交给我吧 |
[14:29] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven… | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[14:33] | The leg has to cross from the back. | 腿是从后面交叉 |
[14:34] | – How’s it going? – I think she’s getting it. | -怎么样了 -我觉得她慢慢会了 |
[14:36] | Oh, my God, there’s like 100 parts. | 我的天 好像有一百个节拍 |
[14:38] | Yeah, that was two counts of eight, but keep drillin’ it, though. | 对 那是八二拍 不过你继续研究吧 |
[14:43] | I don’t know about this. | 我说不好 |
[14:47] | Here. My good luck charm. | 给你 我的幸运符 |
[14:50] | Vanessa Hudgens’ phone from the movie. | 凡妮莎·哈金斯电影里的手机 |
[14:53] | Trust the process. | 相信这个过程 |
[14:54] | But what if it’s a mess? | 但如果一团糟怎么办 |
[14:55] | Then we’ll go down together, okay? | 那我们也一起面对 好吗 |
[15:00] | – It’s our scene! – And it starts in 30 seconds. | -是我们的场景了 -30秒后出场 |
[15:02] | Okay. Whoa. Let’s go! | 好吧 我们走 |
[15:05] | Right, okay. | 好 好的 |
[15:09] | What do you know about Troy Bolton? | 你认为特洛伊·伯顿怎么样 |
[15:11] | Troy? I wouldn’t consider myself | 特洛伊 我不觉得 |
[15:14] | an expert on that particular subspecies. | 我不是那方面的专家 |
[15:22] | However, unless you speak cheerleader, as in, | 可是 除非你和啦啦队说 |
[15:25] | “Oh, my gosh! Isn’t Troy Bolton just the hottie super bomb!” | “天啊 特洛伊 伯顿是不是很性感啊” |
[15:30] | You know what? Can’t make it tonight. | 今晚我去不了 |
[15:32] | Gotta catch up on homework. | 得去补作业 |
[15:33] | What? Hello, we’re only on the second day back. | 什么 我们才回来两天 |
[15:36] | I’m not even behind yet, | 我都没有落下作业 |
[15:37] | and I’ve been behind on homework since preschool. | 而我从幼儿园开始就落作业 |
[15:40] | That’s hilarious. Catch you later. | 真好笑 晚点见 |
[15:45] | Homework? There’s no way. | 作业 不可能 |
[15:53] | Carlos, this is as far as I can split. | 卡洛斯 我就能劈这么开了 |
[15:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for Stick To The Status Quo. | 女士们先生们 该表演《安于现状》了 |
[16:00] | This is our biggest Act One showstopper, | 这是我们第一幕最精彩的表演 |
[16:02] | and you’re all going to kill it | 大家都要完美完成 |
[16:03] | because I love you. Any questions? | 因为我爱你们 有什么问题吗 |
[16:05] | I have a couple hundred. | 我有几百个 |
[16:06] | How is the Taylor dance break gonna work? | 泰勒的霹雳舞该怎么办 |
[16:08] | Gina’s tray-ography is really complex. | 吉娜的编舞非常复杂 |
[16:10] | I can run to the pit and have the orchestra cut that part! | 我能过去让乐团直接切掉这部分 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:14] | No! What… | 不 什么 |
[16:15] | Or we could just have Gina do it. | 或者我们可以让吉娜来跳 |
[16:21] | Gina! Hi. | 吉娜 你来了 |
[16:22] | – Oh, my God. What? – No way. | -我的天 什么情况 -不敢相信 |
[16:26] | Wow, you guys. I don’t wanna interrupt. | 大伙儿 我不想打扰 |
[16:27] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[16:29] | A friend bought me a last-minute flight back. | 有个朋友给我买了机票 |
[16:31] | I was gonna drop off these cupcakes, | 我本来想放下这些蛋糕 |
[16:32] | then hide in the gym and cheer you guys on. | 躲在体育馆里给你们加油鼓劲 |
[16:34] | Gina, no one in the gym wants to hide more than I do. | 吉娜 现在体育馆里没人比我更想躲起来 |
[16:37] | Wait, are you playing Taylor? | 等等 你在演泰勒吗 |
[16:39] | I was, and it was nice, and now it’s your turn | 本来是 也很不错 但现在轮到你 |
[16:41] | to save my butt and do the dance. | 来拯救我 并上台跳舞了 |
[16:42] | Please. I’m asking you. | 拜托 求求你了 |
[16:49] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[16:51] | Of course. You can do the curtain call together. | 当然 你们可以一起谢幕 |
[16:54] | Let’s hit the halls, people! | 我们去舞台吧 各位 |
[16:58] | Kourts. | 小柯 |
[17:00] | I’m not done with you yet, honey. | 咱俩还有事要说 亲爱的 |
[17:02] | Come see me after the Christmas break. Okay? | 圣诞节假期结束后来找我 好吗 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:23] | ♪ No, no, no, no ♪ | ♪不不不♪ |
[17:25] | ♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪ | ♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪ |
[17:28] | ♪ If you wanna be cool Follow one simple rule ♪ | ♪如果你想变酷 遵循一条原则♪ |
[17:31] | ♪ Don’t mess with the flow, oh, no ♪ | ♪别违反规矩 不不♪ |
[17:34] | ♪ Stick to the status quo ♪ | ♪安于现状♪ |
[17:38] | ♪ No, no, no ♪ | ♪不不不♪ |
[17:40] | ♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪ | ♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪ |
[17:43] | ♪ It’s better by far to keep things as they are ♪ | ♪这是最好的选择 保持现状♪ |
[17:46] | ♪ Don’t mess with the flow, no, no ♪ | ♪别违反规矩 不不♪ |
[17:49] | ♪ Just stick to the status quo ♪ | ♪要安于现状♪ |
[18:15] | ♪ Everybody quiet ♪ | ♪大家都安静♪ |
[18:19] | ♪ This is not what I want ♪ | ♪这不是我所想♪ |
[18:22] | ♪ This is not what I planned ♪ | ♪这不是我所计划♪ |
[18:25] | ♪ And I just got to say ♪ | ♪我必须要说♪ |
[18:28] | ♪ I do not understand ♪ | ♪我不理解♪ |
[18:31] | ♪ Something is really Something’s not right ♪ | ♪有些事非常不对劲♪ |
[18:37] | ♪ Really wrong ♪ | ♪非常不对劲♪ |
[18:40] | ♪ And we gotta get things back where they belong ♪ | ♪我们必须要让事情回到正轨♪ |
[18:46] | ♪ Not another peep No ♪ | ♪别再偷看 不♪ |
[18:48] | ♪ Not another word No ♪ | ♪别再说话 不♪ |
[18:49] | ♪ Not another sound No ♪ | ♪别再出声 不♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ No, no, no, no ♪ | ♪不不不♪ |
[18:57] | ♪ Stick to the stuff you know ♪ | ♪坚持你熟悉的东西♪ |
[18:59] | ♪ It’s better by far to keep things as they are ♪ | ♪这是最好的选择 保持现状♪ |
[19:02] | ♪ Don’t mess with the flow, no, no ♪ | ♪别违反规矩 不不♪ |
[19:06] | ♪ Stick to the status Stick to the status ♪ | ♪安于现状 安于现状♪ |
[19:09] | ♪ Stick to the status quo ♪ | ♪安于现状♪ |
[19:32] | Like, everything is… | 一切都很… |
[19:35] | – That was good. The one. – Yes. | -非常好 刚才那段 -对 |
[19:43] | Still can’t believe you’re actually back. | 还是不敢相信你回来了 |
[19:45] | Yeah. Well, one night only. | 没错 就只有今晚 |
[19:48] | Don’t blink, you’ll miss me. | 别眨眼 我可能一会就不见 |
[19:51] | It’s tough, you know? | 这很不容易 知道吗 |
[19:52] | Seeing Gina, it’s like she never left. | 看到吉娜 仿佛她从没离开过 |
[19:56] | But I’m also not who I was a week ago. | 但我不是一周前的那个我了 |
[19:59] | Or maybe I’m just back to who I always was? | 或者说我又变回了一直以来的自己 |
[20:02] | I don’t know. Something’s different. | 我不知道 有些东西变了 |
[20:05] | I didn’t think we’d ever see you again. | 我没想到我们能再见到你 |
[20:08] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[20:12] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[20:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[20:17] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都不用说 |
[20:18] | Just fly, dude. | 飞吧 哥们 |
[20:20] | – What? – It’s time to get your head in the game. | -什么 -是时候表演《集中精力比赛》了 |
[20:23] | Troy and ballers in five minutes! | 特洛伊和球手们五分钟后上台 |
[20:25] | Ricky, we need you in your harness, pronto! | 瑞基 我们要给你上道具 马上 |
[20:27] | Here you go, bro. | 给你 哥们 |
[20:28] | Yo. Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[20:35] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:39] | So, how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[20:40] | This is kind of the best night ever. | 今晚简直是最棒的一夜了 |
[20:44] | But I’m gonna miss you as Taylor. | 但我会想你扮演泰勒的 |
[20:45] | Oh. I think I got off that stage just in time. | 我觉得我及时逃离了舞台 |
[20:48] | You were so funny, Kourt. | 你真有趣 小柯 |
[20:51] | And you know my moms were freaking out | 你知道我妈看到我们俩 |
[20:52] | that we were out there together. | 同台演出时吓了个半死 |
[20:54] | Wish I could find them. | 希望我能找到她们 |
[20:57] | Congratulations to all, the cast list will be posted. | 恭喜各位 剧组名单已经发布 |
[21:01] | I called your name, twice. | 我叫了你的名字 还叫了两次 |
[21:03] | Hang on, is that Kalyani Patel? | 等等 那是凯莉阿妮·帕特尔吗 |
[21:07] | Uh, who? | 谁 |
[21:08] | The Dean. From the Youth Actors Conservatory. | 院长 青年演员音乐学院的院长 |
[21:12] | That’s her. Yeah, her… | 那就是她 没错 她的 |
[21:14] | Her pictures are all over their website! | 他们的网站上全是她的照片 |
[21:18] | Fourth row, writing on the clipboard. | 第四排 那张写字板的那个 |
[21:20] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这里 |
[21:23] | I guess I kinda invited her? | 我猜大概是我请了她 |
[21:25] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[21:27] | I looked at the website, and I thought about what you said. | 我看了他们的网站 想了你说的话 |
[21:31] | Nini, if anyone deserves a shot… | 妮妮 如果说有谁值得这个机会 |
[21:33] | But now? | 但现在 |
[21:35] | This is your moment. | 这是你的闪耀时刻 |
[21:37] | Kourtney… | 柯特妮 |
[21:40] | This is some next-level pressure. | 这个压力简直不是一个级别的 |
[21:42] | Well, I’m back on makeup, | 我现在又回化妆组了 |
[21:44] | so you just let me know if you need a powder. | 如果你需要补妆就吱一声 |
[21:57] | ♪ Just keep ya head in the game ♪ | ♪集中精力比赛♪ |
[21:58] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:00] | ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game ♪ | ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:03] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game ♪ | ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:07] | ♪ Come on Get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪拜托 集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:09] | ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game ♪ | ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:11] | ♪ We gotta get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪我们要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:13] | ♪ We gotta get-a, get-a, get-a, get ahead in the game, whoo ♪ | ♪我们要 我们要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:17] | ♪ Let’s make sure that we get the rebound ♪ | ♪让我们保证篮板♪ |
[22:20] | ♪ ‘Cause when we get it then the crowd will go wild ♪ | ♪因为我们得分 观众就狂热♪ |
[22:22] | ♪ A second chance Gotta grab it and go ♪ | ♪第二次机会 抓住它♪ |
[22:24] | ♪ Maybe this time We’ll hit the right note ♪ | ♪也许这次我们会正确♪ |
[22:29] | ♪ Wait a minute Not the time or place ♪ | ♪等等 注意时间和位置 ♪ |
[22:31] | ♪ Wait a minute Not the time or place ♪ | ♪等等 注意时间和位置 ♪ |
[22:33] | ♪ Get my head in the game ♪ | ♪我需要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:35] | ♪ Wait a minute Wait a minute ♪ | ♪等等 等等♪ |
[22:37] | ♪ I gotta get my get my head in the game ♪ | ♪我要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:39] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:41] | ♪ I gotta get my get my head in the game ♪ | ♪我要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:43] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:45] | ♪ Come on Get my, get my head in the game ♪ | ♪拜托 我要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:47] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:49] | ♪ I gotta get my, get my head in the game ♪ | ♪我要集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:51] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, ♪ | ♪你要 你要集中精力♪ |
[22:53] | ♪ get’cha head in the game, whoo ♪ | ♪集中精力比赛♪ |
[22:54] | ♪ Why am I feeling so wrong? ♪ | ♪我为什么觉得不妥♪ |
[22:58] | ♪ My head’s in the game ♪ | ♪我脑中想着比赛♪ |
[23:00] | ♪ But my heart’s in the song ♪ | ♪但我心中想着歌♪ |
[23:03] | ♪ She makes this feel so right ♪ | ♪她让我感觉那么好♪ |
[23:07] | ♪ Should I go for it? ♪ | ♪我应该唱歌吗♪ |
[23:26] | I gotta shake this, yikes! | 我最好忘了它 |
[23:31] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[23:33] | ♪ Get my, get my ♪ | ♪我要 我要♪ |
[23:35] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[23:38] | ♪ Get my, get my ♪ | ♪我要 我要♪ |
[23:39] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪你要 你要 你要集中精力比赛♪ |
[23:42] | ♪ Get’cha get’cha head in the game ♪ | ♪集中精力比赛♪ |
[23:44] | ♪ You gotta get’cha, get’cha, get’cha, ♪ | ♪你要 你要集中精力♪ |
[23:45] | ♪ get’cha head in the game, whoo ♪ | ♪集中精力比赛♪ |
[23:51] | We will now have a ten-minute intermission. | 现在我们幕间休息十分钟 |
[23:54] | Ten minutes to Act Two. | 第二幕十分钟后开始 |
[23:55] | Ricky, what happened at the end? | 瑞基 最后怎么回事 |
[23:58] | – It’s a long story. – Are you okay? | -说来话长 -你还好吗 |
[23:59] | Has anyone seen Nini? I could really use a pep talk right now. | 有人看见妮妮了吗 我现在需要她给我鼓劲 |
[24:02] | My mom’s new boyfriend decided to show up | 我妈的新男友来了 |
[24:04] | and I wanna punch a wall. | 现在我想打墙出气 |
[24:05] | I feel like I need a miracle to face Act Two. | 我觉得自己需要奇迹才能去演第二幕 |
[24:07] | Nini’s in a quick change booth right now. | 妮妮正在快速换装区 |
[24:09] | She seems a little nervous. | 感觉她有点紧张 |
[24:11] | Wait, why, what happened? | 等等 为什么 怎么了 |
[24:13] | I thought I was doing a good thing, | 我以为自己干了件好事 |
[24:14] | but I think it backfired. | 但我想事与愿违了 |
[24:16] | You see that lady with the clipboard out there? | 你们看到那个拿写字板的女士了吗 |
[24:18] | That’s the dean from the performing arts school she was looking at. | 那是她想去的表演学校的院长 |
[24:21] | You invited her? | 你邀请了她 |
[24:23] | Ricky, you look like you’re shaking. Do you need to sit down? | 瑞基 你看起来在发抖 你要坐下吗 |
[24:27] | Actually, I do. | 对 我很需要 |
[24:29] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[24:39] | – Listen. – What’s going on? | -听着 -怎么了 |
[24:41] | You need to do the second act. | 你得替我演第二幕 |
[24:43] | As Troy. | 作为特洛伊 |
[24:45] | – Are you sick? – No. I’m good. | -你病了吗 -不 我很好 |
[24:47] | Just not good enough to help Nini get to where she wants to go. | 但没有好到能让妮妮如愿以偿 |
[24:50] | – What are you talking about? – I’m screwing up out there. | -你在说什么 -我在台上搞砸了 |
[24:53] | I can’t blow this for Nini. | 我不能毁了妮妮的演出 |
[24:56] | There’s someone in the audience who could change Nini’s life. | 观众席里坐着一个能改变妮妮生活的人 |
[25:00] | She needs her best shot to impress them. | 她需要最佳的表演来打动他们 |
[25:05] | Will you do it? | 你能帮我吗 |
[25:09] | Go on. Take it. | 来吧 你来演 |
[25:14] | Kourtney, are you sure I have to wear this jacket? | 柯特妮 你确定我得穿这件夹克吗 |
[25:16] | – It might rip. – You’re great. Don’t worry! | -它可能会破 -你很棒 别担心 |
[25:18] | Guys? Guys, has anyone seen my glasses? | 各位 各位 有人看见我的眼镜了吗 |
[25:20] | Places for Act Two, everyone. | 第二幕 各就各位 |
[25:22] | Troy, you’re on. | 特洛伊 该你上了 |
[25:23] | 伯顿 14号 | |
[25:28] | Let’s do this. | 我们开干吧 |