| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on High School Musical: | 《歌舞青春:音乐剧》 | 
| [00:03] | Act One scored on every level. | 第一幕非常成功 | 
| [00:05] | Sure, there were some last-minute cast changes. | 当然 演员在最后一刻有些变动 | 
| [00:08] | But the show reached new heights | 但演出达到了新的高度 | 
| [00:10] | and everyone’s true colors shined. | 每个人都大放光彩 | 
| [00:13] | And now for a flawless Act Two. | 现在到了完美无瑕的第二幕 | 
| [00:22] | What did you do to Ricky? | 你对瑞基做了什么 | 
| [00:24] | I didn’t do anything. He asked me to fill in. | 我什么也没做 他让我替补 | 
| [00:27] | So it’s true. You’re actually going on as Troy. | 所以你真的要演特洛伊了 | 
| [00:31] | Yep. | 是啊 | 
| [00:32] | I guess a certain part of me wants to say congratulations. | 我想我多少有点想祝贺你 | 
| [00:35] | Yeah, and a certain part of me wants to throw up. | 而我多少有点想吐 | 
| [00:37] | Wait, if you’re Troy, then who’s playing Chad? | 等等 你是特洛伊 那谁演柴德 | 
| [00:40] | Buckle up, Wildcats! | 做好准备 野猫队 | 
| [00:42] | You ready, bro? | 准备好了吗 老兄 | 
| [00:46] | Pray for me. | 为我祈祷吧 | 
| [00:50] | 东部高中 戏剧社 歌舞青春 | |
| [00:53] | Act Two, everyone. Lots more fun ahead. Act Two. | 第二幕 各位 接下来更精彩 第二幕 | 
| [00:56] | Carlos is wonderful! | 卡洛斯非常好 | 
| [00:58] | – I hope you’re so proud. – All right. Thank you. | -希望你能为他骄傲 -好的 谢谢 | 
| [01:04] | Ricky is amazing. Wait till you see him in Act Two. | 瑞基太棒了 等着看他在第二幕的表现吧 | 
| [01:07] | Lookin’ forward to it. | 我很期待 | 
| [01:23] | It just happened. | 就这么发生了 | 
| [01:25] | But I liked it. | 但我喜欢 | 
| [01:26] | A lot. | 很喜欢 | 
| [01:28] | Taylor, do you ever feel like there’s | 泰勒 你感到过就好像 | 
| [01:29] | this whole other person inside of you, | 你心中有另一个人 | 
| [01:31] | just looking for a way to come out? | 想夺路而出 | 
| [01:35] | Not really. No. | 没有 | 
| [01:40] | Oh. Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 | 
| [01:49] | That button turns on the confetti cannon for the finale. | 那个开关触发结局的彩纸炮 | 
| [01:52] | This controls all the body mics. | 这个控制随身麦 | 
| [01:54] | Now, when in doubt, | 如果不确定 | 
| [01:55] | bring all the lighting to a low dim and call it “ambience”. | 就把所有灯光调暗 这叫氛围 | 
| [01:58] | You know a lot about technical theater for a STEM teacher. | 作为STEM教师你对剧场技术懂挺多啊 | 
| [02:01] | My robotics shows are famously elaborate. | 我的机器人展可是出了名的复杂 | 
| [02:06] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [02:12] | I think we kinda nailed it. | 我想我们很成功 | 
| [02:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:18] | Wait, what’s wrong? | 等下 怎么了 | 
| [02:21] | You’ve played a lot more leading roles than I have. | 你比我演过的主角多 | 
| [02:23] | What do you do when there’s | 当你知道台下某个人 | 
| [02:25] | someone in the audience who could change your life? | 会改变你一生 你会怎么做 | 
| [02:29] | Nini, listen. | 妮妮 听着 | 
| [02:31] | You’re a great actor. | 你是名优秀的演员 | 
| [02:32] | So just act like someone who knows what she’s doing. | 就表现出你知道自己在干什么就行 | 
| [02:36] | Does that ever work? | 这也行 | 
| [02:38] | Works for me everywhere I go. | 我屡试不爽 | 
| [02:40] | It’s my greatest trick. | 这是我最重要的技巧 | 
| [02:42] | Also, sort of my only trick. | 也是我唯一的技巧 | 
| [02:44] | Oh, you have a ton of tricks. | 得了吧 你技巧可多了 | 
| [02:46] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 | 
| [02:47] | I saved my best one for tonight. | 我把最好的技巧留给了今晚 | 
| [02:51] | The Disappearing Gina Act. | 吉娜的告别演出 | 
| [02:55] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [03:06] | This is Nini. Talk to me-me. | 我是妮妮 请留言 | 
| [03:20] | So this is your real stage. | 这是你真正的舞台 | 
| [03:23] | I guess you could call it that. Or just a smelly gym. | 我想你可以这么说 或是个臭臭的体育馆 | 
| [03:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:28] | What’s going on? Where’s Ricky? | 怎么回事 瑞基呢 | 
| [03:30] | Where is Ricky? | 瑞基去哪儿了 | 
| [03:38] | Don’t tell me you’re good at hoops, too? | 别说你也在行投篮 | 
| [03:40] | I once scored 41 points at a league championship game. | 我曾在联赛决赛里得了41分 | 
| [03:44] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [03:44] | Uh, yeah, in the same day I invented the space shuttle | 同一天我发明了航天飞机 | 
| [03:48] | and microwave popcorn. | 和微波炉爆米花 | 
| [03:52] | No, EJ, I’m serious. Why isn’t Ricky… | 不 EJ 我认真的 怎么不是瑞基 | 
| [03:54] | This was his idea. | 是他的主意 | 
| [03:55] | Just trust me for once, okay? | 信我一次 好吗 | 
| [04:00] | Miss, I’m sorry. This is a closed practice. | 小姐 对不起 这是非公开的训练 | 
| [04:03] | Dad, practice is over. | 爸爸 训练结束了 | 
| [04:04] | Uh, no, it’s all good. I’ll be getting on my way. | 不 没事 我这就走 | 
| [04:09] | Uh, we can stay and shoot some hoops. Right, bro? | 我们可以留下来再投会儿篮 对吧 老兄 | 
| [04:13] | And I expect to see you back in detention pronto | 而我希望你放学给我留下 | 
| [04:16] | to prepare for the musicale, young man. | 筹备音乐剧 小伙子 | 
| [04:19] | Hang on. East High is about basketball, not dance numbers. | 等等 东高的强项是篮球 不是舞蹈 | 
| [04:23] | If you wanted to do theater, | 如果您想搞戏剧 | 
| [04:24] | you should have stayed in New York, Ms. Darbus. | 应该留在纽约 达布丝老师 | 
| [04:49] | ♪ Seems like a part of me will always have to lose ♪ | ♪似乎有部份的我注定失败♪ | 
| [04:54] | ♪ Every single time I have to choose ♪ | ♪每次当我必须做出抉择♪ | 
| [04:58] | ♪ Swore that it felt right, but was I wrong? ♪ | ♪我感觉坚定踏实 但如果我错了呢♪ | 
| [05:01] | ♪ Is this where I’m supposed to be at all? ♪ | ♪这是我终身注定的归宿吗♪ | 
| [05:05] | ♪ I don’t have the answers, not today ♪ | ♪我没有答案 今天没有♪ | 
| [05:08] | ♪ It’s like nothing makes the questions go away ♪ | ♪仿佛无论如何 疑问总停在头顶♪ | 
| [05:12] | ♪ What I’d give to see… ♪ | ♪我愿付出一切知晓♪ | 
| [05:14] | There you are. | 你在这啊 | 
| [05:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [05:18] | Yeah. Check your texts. | 嗯 看到你短信了 | 
| [05:20] | Well, is it stage fright? | 你是怯场吗 | 
| [05:22] | Because people are counting on you, honey. | 因为很多人都看好你呢 亲爱的 | 
| [05:25] | You’ve made a commitment to this. | 你对音乐剧做出了承诺 | 
| [05:26] | You’re one to talk about commitment. | 你还好意思说承诺 | 
| [05:28] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [05:30] | It’s not about nerves, okay? | 这根本不是紧张 好吗 | 
| [05:32] | It’s about doing something for somebody I care about. | 而是关于为我在乎的人付出 | 
| [05:35] | Okay, Ricky, what’s going on? | 好吧 瑞基 怎么回事 | 
| [05:37] | Why’d you bring him to the show? | 你为什么带他来看演出 | 
| [05:40] | Todd? | 托德吗 | 
| [05:41] | I… | 我 | 
| [05:43] | I wanted him to meet you. | 我想让他见见你 | 
| [05:44] | I didn’t tell you before ’cause I don’t wanna throw you off. | 我之前没告诉你 因为不想让你惊慌失措 | 
| [05:47] | So you waited until I levitated above a basketball hoop | 所以你等到我被吊起到篮筐前才说 | 
| [05:49] | and had to see him put his arm around you in the audience? | 而且我还得看着他在观众群里搂着你 | 
| [05:51] | – No, Ricky… – How do you think Dad feels? | -不是 瑞基 -你觉得爸爸会怎么想 | 
| [05:54] | Honestly… | 说实话 | 
| [05:57] | I think Dad is happy that I’m happy. | 我觉得爸爸会因为我幸福而开心 | 
| [05:59] | You two looked plenty happy before the show started. | 节目开始前你们开起来很开心 | 
| [06:02] | You were hugging. I saw it. | 你们还在拥抱 我看见了 | 
| [06:04] | It was like… | 就好像 | 
| [06:07] | It was like how it used to be. | 就好像过去一样 | 
| [06:09] | Ricky. | 瑞基 | 
| [06:10] | Not all couples are meant to be together. | 不是所有夫妇都能白头到老 | 
| [06:13] | Sometimes people change. | 有时候人会改变 | 
| [06:17] | I’ve gotta… | 我还有 | 
| [06:19] | I wanna watch this. Support Seb and stuff. | 我要去看演出了 支持塞布 | 
| [06:23] | Oh, Ricky… | 瑞基 | 
| [06:32] | Seb, what’s the matter? | 塞布 怎么回事 | 
| [06:34] | The music’s vamping so long I feel like I’m stuck in an elevator. | 音乐都放好久了 我感觉自己被困在了电梯一样 | 
| [06:37] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道自己能否做到 | 
| [06:38] | What? You are the only person who can pull this off. | 什么 你是唯一能演好这一幕的人 | 
| [06:41] | My family bought out three rows of the bleachers. | 我家人带来了三排应援牌 | 
| [06:42] | 我们爱塞布 祝好运 幸运也行 我们爱你 | |
| [06:44] | I don’t wanna let them down. | 我不想让他们失望 | 
| [06:45] | Seb. | 塞布 | 
| [06:48] | Count your blessings, and dance your heart out. | 数算你的祝福 并舞出人生 | 
| [06:52] | Bop to the sky, baby. | 舞向天空 宝贝 | 
| [06:58] | 我们爱你 沙佩 祝你好运 我们爱你 | |
| [06:58] | ♪ I believe in dreamin’, shooting for the stars ♪ | ♪我相信梦想之力 向流星许愿♪ | 
| [07:02] | ♪ Baby, to be number one, you’ve got to raise the bar ♪ | ♪宝贝 想成为第一名 就要高要求♪ | 
| [07:06] | ♪ Kicking and a scratching, grinding out my best ♪ | ♪奋力出击 使出浑身解数♪ | 
| [07:09] | You picked up all of these skills today? | 这些你都是今天学会的吗 | 
| [07:12] | I think I’m starting to get it. | 我觉得我开始上手了 | 
| [07:13] | It’s kinda like a video game, right? | 这有点像玩电子游戏 对吧 | 
| [07:18] | Young man, have you considered applying to my robotics club? | 年轻人 你想过加入我的机器人俱乐部吗 | 
| [07:24] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:25] | “SOS! Don’t freak out, but EJ is going on as Troy. | “紧急 别害怕 不过EJ要代我出演特洛伊 | 
| [07:28] | “I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [07:29] | “My mom’s boyfriend showed up and I’m a mess. | 我妈带男友来了 现在我一团糟 | 
| [07:33] | “You deserve a real leading man out there | 你值得一位真正的男主角 | 
| [07:35] | in front of that scout.” | 在校探前大放异彩” | 
| [07:37] | Uh, well I guess that’s sort of sweet in a really dumb way. | 我猜这还挺贴心的 虽然有些蠢 | 
| [07:52] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [07:55] | It’s a long story. I could ask you the same thing. | 说来话长 我也可以这么问你 | 
| [07:58] | Also a long story. I got a last-minute flight. | 也是一言难尽 我做了最后一班飞机来 | 
| [08:02] | Yeah? So did Todd. | 是吗 托德也是 | 
| [08:06] | Is Todd the only reason you left the show? | 托德是你唯一放弃演出的原因吗 | 
| [08:10] | Honestly… | 说实话 | 
| [08:13] | This is Nini’s big moment. | 今晚是妮妮的重要时刻 | 
| [08:16] | The best thing I could do for her | 我为她能做的最好的事 | 
| [08:18] | is just take a step back and watch. | 就是退后一步 看着她发光 | 
| [08:24] | Come on, then. Let’s watch. | 那来吧 我们去看 | 
| [08:26] | I don’t know. Seeing that dude in my costume… | 我说不好 看着那家伙穿我的戏服 | 
| [08:30] | Nightmare fuel for sure. | 真正的噩梦 | 
| [08:32] | But we owe it to the team. | 但我们欠大家的 | 
| [08:35] | Let’s go watch EJ Caswell sweep himself off his feet. | 我们去看EJ·卡斯威尔施展魅力吧 | 
| [08:41] | I’m glad you came back. | 我很高兴你回来了 | 
| [08:50] | And that’s showbiz. | 这就是演艺圈 | 
| [09:01] | ♪ We’re soarin’, flying ♪ | ♪我们遨游 飞翔♪ | 
| [09:06] | ♪ There’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach ♪ | ♪没有星辰大海 我们无法抵达♪ | 
| [09:12] | ♪ If we’re tryin’ so we’re breakin’ free ♪ | ♪只要我们尝试 就能放飞自由♪ | 
| [09:18] | I can’t do it, Troy. Not with all these people staring at me. | 我不行 特洛伊 大家都在看我 | 
| [09:21] | Look at me, Gabby. Right at me. | 看着我 盖比 看着我 | 
| [09:24] | Like the first time we sang together. | 就像我们第一次唱歌那样 | 
| [09:26] | Like kindergarten, remember? | 就像在幼儿园 记得吗 | 
| [09:35] | Like kindergarten, remember? | 就像在幼儿园 记得吗 | 
| [09:53] | Remember kindergarten? | 还记得幼儿园吗 | 
| [09:56] | There’s nothing like the friends you made back then. | 没什么能比过你在那时交的朋友了 | 
| [09:59] | And they never really leave, do they? | 而且他们从不会真正离开 对吧 | 
| [10:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [10:04] | Something right, I hope. | 希望是正确的事吧 | 
| [10:07] | I’m gonna play to lose. | 我认输了 | 
| [10:10] | I’m not the Troy you want. | 我不是你想要的特洛伊 | 
| [10:32] | ♪ You know the world can see us ♪ | ♪你知道世界所看见的我们♪ | 
| [10:36] | ♪ In a way that’s different than who we are ♪ | ♪并不是真正的我们♪ | 
| [10:40] | ♪ Creating space between us ♪ | ♪产生嫌隙♪ | 
| [10:43] | ♪ Till we’re separate hearts ♪ | ♪直到我们心意分离♪ | 
| [10:47] | I’m really not at my best. | 现在不是我最佳的时候 | 
| [10:50] | Just look at me, Ricky. | 看着我 瑞基 | 
| [10:53] | Right at me. | 看着我 | 
| [11:00] | ♪ But your faith, it gives me strength ♪ | ♪但你的信仰 给了我力量♪ | 
| [11:04] | ♪ Strength to believe ♪ | ♪相信的力量♪ | 
| [11:08] | ♪ We’re breaking free ♪ | ♪我们放飞自由♪ | 
| [11:09] | ♪ We’re soarin’ ♪ | ♪我们遨游♪ | 
| [11:11] | ♪ Flyin’ ♪ | ♪飞翔♪ | 
| [11:13] | ♪ There’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach ♪ | ♪没有星辰大海 我们无法抵达♪ | 
| [11:19] | ♪ If we’re tryin’ ♪ | ♪只要我们尝试♪ | 
| [11:21] | ♪ Yeah, we’re breakin’ free ♪ | ♪那我们就能放飞自由♪ | 
| [11:23] | ♪ Oh, we’re breakin’ free ♪ | ♪我们放飞自由♪ | 
| [11:26] | ♪ More than hope… ♪ | ♪不止希望♪ | 
| [11:27] | Some wonderstudies we are, huh? | 跌宕起伏的替补生活 是吧 | 
| [11:30] | Hell yeah, we are. | 说的没错 | 
| [11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:36] | For buying me that plane ticket. | 给我买了机票 | 
| [11:38] | It just didn’t seem fair for you to miss all this. | 我只觉得你不该错过这一切 | 
| [11:39] | ♪ Both of us breakin’ free ♪ | ♪我们都能放飞自由♪ | 
| [11:43] | ♪ Soarin’ ♪ | ♪遨游♪ | 
| [11:45] | ♪ Flyin’ ♪ | ♪飞翔♪ | 
| [11:47] | ♪ There’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach ♪ | ♪没有星辰大海 我们无法抵达♪ | 
| [11:53] | ♪ If we’re tryin’ ♪ | ♪只要我们尝试♪ | 
| [11:55] | ♪ – Yeah, we’re breakin’ free – Breakin’ free ♪ | ♪-那我们就能放飞自由 -放飞自由♪ | 
| [12:00] | ♪ – We’re runnin’ – Ooh, climbin’ ♪ | ♪-我们奔跑 -攀岩♪ | 
| [12:04] | ♪ To get to the place to be all that we can be ♪ | ♪到达远方 成为自我♪ | 
| [12:10] | ♪ – Now’s the time – Now’s the time ♪ | ♪-现在是时候 -现在是时候♪ | 
| [12:12] | ♪ So we’re breaking free ♪ | ♪我们放飞自由♪ | 
| [12:14] | ♪ Oh, we’re breakin’ free ♪ | ♪我们放飞自由♪ | 
| [12:18] | ♪ You know the world can see us ♪ | ♪你知道世界所看见的我们♪ | 
| [12:22] | ♪ In a way that’s different than who we are ♪ | ♪并不是真正的我们♪ | 
| [12:39] | Whoo! Yeah, Ricky! | 太棒了 瑞基 | 
| [12:42] | Whoo! Nini! | 好样的 妮妮 | 
| [12:49] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 | 
| [12:53] | That… | 刚才那一切 | 
| [12:55] | just happened. | 就这样发生了 | 
| [13:20] | ♪ Together, together, together everyone ♪ | ♪一起 在一起 每个人♪ | 
| [13:28] | ♪ Together, together ♪ | ♪一起 在一起♪ | 
| [13:30] | ♪ Come on, let’s have some fun ♪ | ♪来吧 让我们狂欢♪ | 
| [13:37] | ♪ Together we’re there for each other every time ♪ | ♪在一起 我们每次都在一起♪ | 
| [13:45] | ♪ Together, together ♪ | ♪一起 在一起♪ | 
| [13:47] | ♪ Come on, let’s do this right ♪ | ♪来吧 我们享受当下♪ | 
| [13:53] | ♪ Together, together ♪ | ♪一起 在一起♪ | 
| [13:55] | ♪ Together everyone ♪ | ♪在一起 每个人♪ | 
| [14:01] | ♪ Together, together ♪ | ♪一起 在一起♪ | 
| [14:03] | ♪ Come on, let’s have some fun ♪ | ♪来吧 让我们狂欢♪ | 
| [14:06] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 | 
| [14:08] | Uh, can it wait until after we bow? | 能谢幕之后再问吗 | 
| [14:10] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -行 -好 | 
| [14:11] | ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ | ♪我们在一起♪ | 
| [14:14] | ♪ Once we know that we are ♪ | ♪当我知道 我们都是♪ | 
| [14:17] | ♪ We’re all stars and we see that ♪ | ♪我们都是明星 我们了解到♪ | 
| [14:20] | ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ | ♪我们在一起♪ | 
| [14:23] | ♪ And it shows when we stand ♪ | ♪我们手拉手♪ | 
| [14:25] | ♪ Hand in hand make our dreams come true ♪ | ♪肩并肩 使我们梦想成真♪ | 
| [14:28] | ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ | ♪我们在一起♪ | 
| [14:31] | ♪ When we reach we can fly ♪ | ♪当我们抵达 飞翔之境♪ | 
| [14:34] | ♪ Know inside we can make it ♪ | ♪内心知晓 我们能成功♪ | 
| [14:36] | ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ | ♪我们在一起♪ | 
| [14:39] | ♪ Once we see there’s a chance ♪ | ♪只要看到一丝希望♪ | 
| [14:42] | ♪ That we have and we take it ♪ | ♪就牢牢把握机遇♪ | 
| [14:45] | ♪ Wildcats sing along ♪ | ♪野猫队 大声唱♪ | 
| [14:47] | ♪ Yeah, you really got it goin’ on ♪ | ♪一切都在步入正规♪ | 
| [14:49] | ♪ Wildcats in the house ♪ | ♪野猫队 来到了♪ | 
| [14:51] | ♪ Everybody say it now ♪ | ♪大家跟我一起唱♪ | 
| [14:52] | Where is she going? This isn’t the choreography. | 她要去哪里 编舞没有安排这个 | 
| [14:57] | ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ | ♪我们在一起♪ | 
| [15:00] | ♪ When we reach we can fly ♪ | ♪当我们抵达 飞翔之境♪ | 
| [15:03] | ♪ Know inside we can make it ♪ | ♪内心知晓 我们能成功♪ | 
| [15:04] | You know what to say. | 你知道该说什么 | 
| [15:07] | Is that the last apple? | 这是最后一个苹果吗 | 
| [15:13] | This is kinda the best. | 简直不能再棒了 | 
| [15:15] | Oh, honey, wait till you see | 亲爱的 等你看到 | 
| [15:17] | what I picked for the spring musical. | 我为春季选的音乐剧再说吧 | 
| [15:19] | ♪ Know inside we can make it ♪ | ♪内心知晓 我们能成功♪ | 
| [15:22] | ♪ We’re all in this together ♪ | ♪我们在一起♪ | 
| [15:25] | ♪ Once we see there’s a chance ♪ | ♪只要看到一丝希望♪ | 
| [15:27] | ♪ That we have and we take it ♪ | ♪就牢牢把握机遇♪ | 
| [15:30] | ♪ Wildcats everywhere ♪ | ♪野猫队 无处不在♪ | 
| [15:32] | ♪ Wave your hands up in the air ♪ | ♪举起你们的手摇摆♪ | 
| [15:34] | ♪ That’s the way we do it. Let’s get to it ♪ | ♪这就是我们的精彩 放手做吧♪ | 
| [15:37] | ♪ Come on, everyone ♪ | ♪加油 大家♪ | 
| [15:43] | Well, I guess my hope of publicizing the robotics program | 我猜我想宣传机器人项目的愿望 | 
| [15:46] | came too little, too late. | 来得太渺小又太迟 | 
| [15:48] | Guess again, rock star. | 再猜猜 猛男 | 
| [15:55] | 东部高中 机器人俱乐部 | |
| [16:05] | I don’t think he’s ever been part of anything before. | 我想他之前从没参加过任何活动 | 
| [16:09] | But he’s finally found his thing. | 但他终于找到了归宿 | 
| [16:11] | Big Red the Third, doin’ the name right. | 大红三世 没有辜负这个名字 | 
| [16:13] | – Thank you, sweetie. Oh, my goodness. – Come here. | -谢谢 亲爱的 我的天 -来抱抱 | 
| [16:35] | Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! | 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 | 
| [16:39] | Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! | 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 野猫队 | 
| [16:45] | So, who are the flowers for? | 那么 这些花是送谁的 | 
| [16:47] | Everybody, hold. | 大伙儿 等等 | 
| [16:49] | We’ve got a card, people. | 找到卡片了 各位 | 
| [16:54] | “To Ashlyn. | “献给艾什莉 | 
| [16:56] | “Because you get me.” | 因为你懂我” | 
| [16:58] | EJ! Really? | EJ 真的假的 | 
| [17:00] | I didn’t write that. | 我可没写那个 | 
| [17:02] | I did. | 是我写的 | 
| [17:05] | Okay, if you guys stay in here any longer, | 好吧 如果你们再待在这里 | 
| [17:07] | your parents are gonna riot in the lobby. | 你们的家长就要在大堂里暴动了 | 
| [17:09] | Hey, um, have you seen Nini? | 你看见妮妮了吗 | 
| [17:12] | Um, she’s packing up. That boarding school person took off. | 她在收拾 那个寄宿学校的老师走了 | 
| [17:16] | I think she’s taking it pretty hard. | 我觉得她很难过 | 
| [17:32] | Hey! There you are. | 你在这呢 | 
| [17:35] | I was wondering where you went. | 我还在想你去哪里了 | 
| [17:36] | Yeah, just making sure I have everything I need. | 嗯 就想确保我带齐了一切 | 
| [17:41] | Sorry that teacher chick left. | 抱歉那个女老师走了 | 
| [17:43] | She doesn’t know what she’s missing. | 她不知道自己错过了什么 | 
| [17:44] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 | 
| [17:46] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [17:48] | Honestly, I was kinda dying to get in all of a sudden. | 说真的 之前我突然特别想被录取 | 
| [17:52] | But now she’s gone and it looks like | 但现在她走了 而且看起来 | 
| [17:55] | I’m meant to be at East High. | 我注定要待在东部高中 | 
| [17:57] | So, that’s okay. | 所以没关系 | 
| [17:58] | Yeah. | 那就好 | 
| [18:02] | Oh, uh, what was your question? | 你想问什么 | 
| [18:04] | Hmm? | 什么 | 
| [18:05] | The question you were gonna ask me before we bowed? | 我们谢幕前你想问的问题 | 
| [18:09] | Yeah. No, I was just, um… | 那个 我只是 | 
| [18:12] | I was just gonna say, what happens now? | 我只是想问 之后怎么办 | 
| [18:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [18:18] | I’ve never opened a show, or closed one. | 我从没首演过音乐剧 或谢幕过 | 
| [18:21] | So, like, what happens now? | 那之后怎么办 | 
| [18:25] | Usually the theater kids cry, and then we go to Denny’s. | 通常演剧的孩子会哭 然后他们去丹尼餐厅 | 
| [18:29] | I mean, now that it’s all over. | 我是说 现在一切都结束了 | 
| [18:35] | Don’t you and Big Red have, like, | 你和大红难道不是 | 
| [18:38] | three months of video games to catch up on? | 要去补玩三个月的电子游戏吗 | 
| [18:40] | Yeah. I guess so. | 对 我想是吧 | 
| [18:50] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 | 
| [19:00] | Great job tonight, Ricky. | 今晚你演的很棒 瑞基 | 
| [19:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:07] | I’ve loved you since the first time you picked up your ukulele | 从你第一次拿起尤克里里并为云写歌时 | 
| [19:10] | and you wrote a song about clouds, | 我就爱上了你 | 
| [19:13] | a silly little song about clouds. | 一首愚蠢至极的云朵歌曲 | 
| [19:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:15] | And that night in your room | 那天晚上在你房间 | 
| [19:16] | when you told me you loved me, | 当你告诉我你爱我 | 
| [19:17] | I meant to say it. I meant to say it. | 我真的也想说 我也想说 | 
| [19:19] | And I’ve kicked myself every day | 而且之后我每一天都在后悔 | 
| [19:21] | since then because I didn’t say it. | 因为我没有说出口 | 
| [19:22] | But I do. I love you. | 但我爱你 我爱你 | 
| [19:24] | I’ve loved you since seventh grade | 我从七年级时就爱你了 | 
| [19:27] | when I made you ride in the front row | 当我让你坐在六旗公园 | 
| [19:28] | of Demon’s Destiny at Six Flags, | 恶魔命运过山车的第一排时 | 
| [19:30] | and you told me you sometimes | 你还告诉我有时候 | 
| [19:32] | get a little seasick on roller coasters, | 你坐过山车会恶心 | 
| [19:34] | and I said, “Come on, live a little.” | 然后我说 “来嘛 享受人生” | 
| [19:36] | – I remember. – Yeah. | -我记得 -对 | 
| [19:37] | And then I puked all over your shoes | 之后我全吐在你鞋子上了 | 
| [19:40] | and you didn’t even make me feel bad about it. | 但你都没说让我内疚的话 | 
| [19:43] | No. You just said, um… | 你没有 你只是说 | 
| [19:44] | “No worries. I’ve been wanting to | “别担心 我一直想要 | 
| [19:45] | get rid of these shoes for a while.” | 换一双新鞋子” | 
| [19:47] | Yeah, because you outgrew them. | 对 因为你不喜欢那鞋了 | 
| [19:49] | The thing is… | 问题是 | 
| [19:51] | I never outgrew you. | 我从来没有停止喜欢你 | 
| [19:54] | And I don’t really know what happens tomorrow, | 我真的不知道明天会发生什么 | 
| [19:56] | or in two minutes when we walk out that door. | 或者两分钟后我们走出那扇门会发生什么 | 
| [19:59] | All I know is… | 我只知道 | 
| [20:01] | I want this feeling to keep going. | 我想延续这种感觉 | 
| [20:05] | Because this whole experience… | 因为这场体验 | 
| [20:09] | I’m just… | 我只是 | 
| [20:10] | I’m not ready for it to be over. | 我还没准备好结束 | 
| [20:14] | For us to be, I mean. | 不想让我们结束 | 
| [20:17] | And if that means doing another musical, then fine. | 如果这意味着我要再演一出音乐剧 没问题 | 
| [20:21] | – I get to pick the musical. – Fine. That’s fine. It’s all fine. | -我来挑剧本 -行 没问题 都好说 | 
| [20:25] | I just… I don’t want this to be just be a showmance. Really. | 我只是 我真的不希望这只是逢场作戏 | 
| [20:30] | I want it to be the real thing. | 我想让它成为真情实感 | 
| [20:32] | I mean, I think it is the real thing, I just… | 我觉得就是真情实感 只是 | 
| [20:36] | I want a chance to prove it. I do. | 我想有个机会证明 真的 | 
| [20:39] | I mean, look… | 听着 | 
| [20:41] | Ricky, um, you know in musicals | 瑞基 你知道在音乐剧里 | 
| [20:44] | when people burst into song | 当人们没话讲时 | 
| [20:45] | when they’ve run out of things to say? | 突然开始唱歌吗 | 
| [20:48] | Yeah? | 知道 | 
| [20:51] | Sometimes it’s easier to just kiss. | 有时候直接亲吻更简单 | 
| [20:53] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 | 
| [20:54] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [21:07] | Hey, wait. | 等等 | 
| [21:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [21:12] | – Open it. – What? | -打开看 -是什么 | 
| [21:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [21:18] | “To Freaky Callback Boy.” | “给怪怪的复试男孩” | 
| [21:22] | This is nice. | 真不错 | 
| [21:23] | I am a guy who wears necklaces now, apparently. | 显然我现在就是个戴项链的男孩了 | 
| [21:27] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [21:29] | And I also feel less stupid for doing this. | 我也觉得这么做有点傻 | 
| [21:42] | “To Freaky Math Girl.” Of course. | “给怪怪的的数学天才女孩” 当然了 | 
| [21:46] | There’s a song, too. I, uh… | 还有一首歌 我… | 
| [21:49] | I kinda owe you one. | 我也算欠你一首歌 | 
| [21:54] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 | 
| [21:56] | Nini, your moms are asking for you, | 妮妮 你的妈妈们在找你 | 
| [21:57] | and I think your grandma wants pictures. | 我觉得你的外婆想拍照 | 
| [21:59] | Got it. | 知道了 | 
| [22:02] | – I should probably… – Yeah. | -我也许该… -好 | 
| [22:05] | One more. | 再亲一个 | 
| [22:08] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [22:09] | I’ll catch up. | 我一会儿来 | 
| [22:10] | – Gotta get this makeup off. – Okay. | -得擦掉点口红 -好的 | 
| [22:16] | Cast party at Ashlyn’s, you guys! Everybody’s invited! | 艾什莉家举行剧组派对 各位 大家都被邀请了 | 
| [22:20] | – I’m in. – Wait, didn’t we just do a party? | -我要去 -等等 我们不是刚开过个派对吗 | 
| [22:22] | What can I say? I was born to rage. | 我能说什么呢 我就是爱疯狂 | 
| [22:24] | I smell a-choosical redo-sical! | 我嗅到了《歌舞青春音乐大富翁》的气息 | 
| [22:26] | I made up some new questions. | 我又添了几个新问题 | 
| [22:29] | Gina, wait. | 吉娜 等等 | 
| [22:30] | Hey, you coming? | 你来吗 | 
| [22:31] | I can’t. Flying back in a couple hours. | 我去不了 几小时后就要坐飞机走 | 
| [22:35] | Cancel it. You can spend the night in our guest room. | 取消吧 你可以睡在我们的客房 | 
| [22:38] | Honestly, you can stay through Christmas if you want. | 说实话 如果你想 可以一直过完圣诞节再走 | 
| [22:41] | Or, actually… | 或者… | 
| [22:45] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [22:47] | I just had the craziest idea. | 我刚想到一个疯狂的主意 | 
| [22:52] | Mr. Mazzara! | 马扎拉老师 | 
| [22:55] | – I have something to say to you. – Well, that makes two of us. | -我有话对你说 -那赶巧了 我也是 | 
| [22:59] | We finally figured out who started the fire in the theater. | 我们终于找到了戏剧院起火的原因 | 
| [23:02] | – Faulty wiring? – Senior prank? | -线路问题 -恶作剧吗 | 
| [23:03] | It was the two of you. | 是你们两个 | 
| [23:11] | Hey! Thank you. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 | 
| [23:21] | – Nini. – Oh, my gosh. | -妮妮 -我的天 | 
| [23:25] | You’re from the… | 您是那个 | 
| [23:26] | Conservatory. Kalyani Patel. It’s nice to meet you. | 音乐学院的 凯莉阿妮·帕特尔 幸会 | 
| [23:29] | I just… I, uh… I thought you left. | 我只是 我以为您走了 | 
| [23:31] | Forgive me for leaving before the curtain call. | 抱歉我要在谢幕前离开 | 
| [23:34] | I had an important phone call to make | 我要跟董事会的主席 | 
| [23:36] | to the president of the board. | 打一通重要的电话 | 
| [23:41] | Nini, you have talent. | 妮妮 你天赋禀异 | 
| [23:43] | But more than that, you have a unique voice, | 但跟重要的是 你有优美的嗓音 | 
| [23:46] | and it’s clear you have things to say. | 而且显然你有话要说 | 
| [23:50] | I’d like to offer you a spot starting next month. | 我希望你能从下个月开始来我校就读 | 
| [23:55] | You’ll let me know? | 决定好了告诉我 | 
| [23:57] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [24:06] | Yo, Nini! You ready to go? | 妮妮 你准备好走了吗 | 
| [24:11] | Come on. Everyone’s waiting. | 来吧 大伙儿都在等 | 
| [24:16] | Buckle up, Wildcats. You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. | 坐稳了 野猫队 你们还没看到精彩之处呢 | 
| [25:43] | I have a lot of questions. | 我有好多问题 |