| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:14] | Ma’am. | 夫人 | 
| [00:16] | Lyra, this is your new home. | 莱拉 这是你的新家 | 
| [00:24] | Is this all yours? | 这整栋楼都是你的吗 | 
| [00:26] | Goodness, no. Just the one floor. | 老天 当然不是 只有一层是我的 | 
| [00:33] | Go on. | 去吧 | 
| [00:37] | Can’t believe this is our new home, Pan. | 真不敢相信这是我们的新家 潘 | 
| [00:39] | Look how shiny the floor is! | 瞧瞧这地板多亮 | 
| [00:50] | Right. Let me show you around. | 好了 我带你转转吧 | 
| [00:53] | This is the living room. | 这间是客厅 | 
| [00:57] | The terrace… | 露台… | 
| [00:59] | Now, up here is my bedroom. | 这里是我的卧室 | 
| [01:03] | And that’s my study, | 那间是我的书房 | 
| [01:05] | which I’d rather stayed my private space. | 我希望保持那里的隐私 | 
| [01:09] | Then, here is the room I prepared for you. | 然后 这间是我为你准备的房间 | 
| [01:14] | I’ll let you get settled. | 你好好安顿一下吧 | 
| [01:22] | I’m drowning! | 我要溺死了 | 
| [01:25] | I’m drowning. | 我要溺死了 | 
| [01:28] | It is a lot more comfortable than Oxford. | 这里比牛津舒服多了 | 
| [01:30] | And it’s our new home. | 还是我们的新家 | 
| [01:33] | Roger’s too – when she finds him. | 也是罗杰的 等她把他找回来 | 
| [01:37] | A home for us all. | 这是我们所有人的家 | 
| [01:54] | – Billy? – Roger! | -比利 -罗杰 | 
| [01:56] | Billy Costa! | 比利·科斯塔 | 
| [02:16] | DerbyNinja | 翻译 | 
| [02:21] | nemonini | 翻译 | 
| [03:35] | How are you with heights? | 你怕高吗 | 
| [03:37] | They don’t scare me. | 不怕 | 
| [03:40] | Never have. | 从来都不怕 | 
| [03:42] | I used to live on the roof of Jordan College. | 我以前可是住在乔丹学院的屋顶上 | 
| [03:45] | I slept out there every other Sunday. | 我每隔一周的周日都会睡在那里 | 
| [03:47] | No, you didn’t. | 你骗人呢 | 
| [03:48] | I did! | 真的 | 
| [03:55] | Roger was there, too. On the roof. | 罗杰也在屋顶上 | 
| [03:59] | I’ve got my best people looking for him. | 我让我最得力的手下去找他了 | 
| [04:01] | We’ll find him, Lyra. Soon. | 我们会找到他的 莱拉 很快 | 
| [04:10] | I’ve never been sure about them – heights. | 对于高处 我一直有种不安感 | 
| [04:16] | I could never get away from the occasional urge to jump. | 我总是时不时有想跳下去的冲动 | 
| [04:26] | Right. Let’s get to it. | 好了 我们开始吧 | 
| [04:28] | Plenty to do before we lunch at the Arctic Institute. | 去北极研究所吃午餐前 还有许多事要做 | 
| [04:31] | – We’re lunching at the Arctic Institute? – Yes, of course we are. | -我们要在北极研究所吃午餐吗 -当然 | 
| [04:33] | Now, chop chop. Plans to make, | 快点 抓紧时间 要做计划 | 
| [04:36] | clothes to get, lots to do. Come on. | 还要买衣服 有太多事要做 快 | 
| [04:54] | Is that the Skraeling | 那是那位斯克雷林丑人吗 | 
| [04:56] | who mapped the currents of the Great Northern Ocean? | 就是他绘制了北冰洋的洋流 | 
| [05:00] | Hello Eliza. | 早 伊莱扎 | 
| [05:02] | – You know him? – Of course. Now come, Lyra. | -你认识他吗 -当然 来吧 莱拉 | 
| [05:08] | Oxford only had so much, but this… | 牛津只有那么多东西 但这里… | 
| [05:14] | Now, what will you eat? | 你想吃什么 | 
| [05:17] | I don’t care about food. | 我不在乎食物 | 
| [05:18] | Well, you might care about food if you were starving. | 如果你饿极了的话 就会在乎的 | 
| [05:20] | Is that an armoured bear skull? | 那是披甲熊的头骨吗 | 
| [05:23] | – I’ve heard so much about them. – Lyra. | -我听说了好多他们的事 -莱拉 | 
| [05:25] | – It’s huge. – Lyra. | -好大啊 -莱拉 | 
| [05:28] | Sit down. | 过来坐下 | 
| [05:32] | Sweetbreads. | 法式杂碎 | 
| [05:34] | – Courtesy of the chef, Mrs Coulter. – Thank him. | -主厨的致意 库尔特夫人 -谢谢他 | 
| [05:40] | Mrs Coulter, I’ve been thinking about Roger, | 库尔特夫人 我一直在想罗杰的事 | 
| [05:43] | and I think I should help you with the search. | 我觉得我应该帮你一起找 | 
| [05:45] | Like you said in Jordan – | 就像你在乔丹学院说的 | 
| [05:47] | child’s eyes…useful. | 孩子的眼睛很有用 | 
| [05:51] | Lyra, look around this room. | 莱拉 你看看周围 | 
| [05:54] | How many women do you see? | 能看到多少女性 | 
| [05:57] | In every room, there are those that would belittle you. | 每个房间里 都有人会看轻你 | 
| [06:00] | With my help, they won’t lay a scratch on you. | 有我的帮助 他们就不敢动你一根汗毛 | 
| [06:03] | For you will have knowledge that they won’t. | 你会拥有他们无法获得的知识 | 
| [06:06] | I can teach you to wield power over all of them, | 我可以教你如何动用力量 操控他们 | 
| [06:10] | but you must let me mould you. | 但你必须让我塑造你 | 
| [06:14] | You must trust me. | 你必须信任我 | 
| [06:16] | I trust you. | 我信任你 | 
| [06:18] | Then, will you let me find Roger for you? | 那你能让我替你找罗杰吗 | 
| [06:20] | – He’s my best friend. – Lyra, | -他是我最好的朋友 -莱拉 | 
| [06:22] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 | 
| [06:28] | – All right. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 | 
| [06:30] | Now, who do you want to be introduced to first? | 你想让我先介绍你认识谁 | 
| [06:35] | A van has been seen leaving and entering here. | 有人看见一辆货车从这里进出 | 
| [06:38] | We’ve not confirmed children on board. | 我们还没确认车上是否有孩子 | 
| [06:40] | We’ve not confirmed? We need to be confirmed. | 还没确认 我们得确认 | 
| [06:43] | The Gobblers are efficient, well-protected and well-funded. | 饕餮行动高效 保护周全 资金充足 | 
| [06:46] | I mean, they’re so good that people think they’re a myth. | 他们厉害到被人们以为是传说 | 
| [06:48] | So you’re saying we know enough? | 你是说我们的情报足够了 | 
| [06:50] | I’d state good odds that the van is Gobbler | 我敢说这辆货车就是饕餮的 | 
| [06:52] | and it’s being used to transport them. | 是用来运输孩子的 | 
| [06:54] | We’ve been searching for days. This is the best lead we’ve got. | 我们已经找了好几天 这是最可靠的线索 | 
| [06:57] | So tomorrow we attack. In the morning we gather our best men. | 明天我们就突袭 早上召集我们最强的人手 | 
| [07:00] | Go in fast through the front door. | 迅速从前门攻进去 | 
| [07:02] | Take on whatever lies on the other side. | 不管门那边有什么都要抗住 | 
| [07:05] | Prepare the men. We strike with force. | 让大家准备好 我们全力出击 | 
| [07:15] | Have you ever considered doing something different with your hair? | 你有没有考虑过换个发型 | 
| [07:19] | I like my hair. | 我喜欢这个发型 | 
| [07:21] | No, I don’t think it accentuates your face. | 不 我觉得它不能衬托你的脸 | 
| [07:26] | Maybe I should grow it. | 也许我应该留长发 | 
| [07:28] | I had long hair. That was really useful. | 我留过长发 非常实用 | 
| [07:32] | Like, this one time | 比如有一次 | 
| [07:33] | when Roger and I were caught in this grain silo, | 我和罗杰被困在粮仓里 | 
| [07:35] | he turned my hair into a rope, | 他把我的头发编成绳子 | 
| [07:38] | he climbed up me and out, and then pulled me out. | 他踩着我爬出去 然后把我拉了出去 | 
| [07:41] | Lyra, please don’t lie to me. | 莱拉 别对我撒谎 | 
| [07:43] | – I wasn’t. – Yes, you were. | -我没有 -你有 | 
| [07:48] | Lyra… | 莱拉 | 
| [07:51] | I think you can be extraordinary. | 我认为你可以成就非凡 | 
| [07:55] | But being extraordinary takes application. | 但是非凡需要务实 | 
| [07:58] | It means being prepared to change. | 所以要愿意改变 | 
| [08:01] | And that takes guidance. | 而那需要引导 | 
| [08:09] | We shouldn’t change just so we can fit in here. | 我们不该为了融入这里而改变 | 
| [08:12] | She’s being very kind to us, Pan. | 她对我们非常好 潘 | 
| [08:23] | She’s nice. | 她很友善 | 
| [08:26] | She treats me nice. | 她对我很好 | 
| [08:29] | Don’t we deserve to have nice things? | 我们难道不该拥有美好的东西吗 | 
| [08:32] | – For once. – Of course we do. | -就一次 -我们当然该 | 
| [08:36] | No-one’s ever said I could be extraordinary before. | 从来没人说过我可以成就非凡 | 
| [09:13] | Lyra. Lyra. | 莱拉 莱拉 | 
| [09:16] | – What? – Lyra, wake up. Listen to that noise. | -怎么了 -莱拉 醒醒 你听那响声 | 
| [09:21] | What is it? | 是什么声音 | 
| [09:22] | It’s just the pipes. Pan, it’s fine. | 就是管道在响 潘 没事的 | 
| [09:25] | It’s something. Listen. | 有东西 你听 | 
| [09:28] | It’s nothing. | 根本没什么 | 
| [09:30] | I don’t think it’s the pipes. | 我觉得不是水管 | 
| [09:35] | Hey, stop. | 住手 | 
| [09:58] | Stop at nothing. We will rescue these children. | 不惜代价 我们一定要救出这些孩子 | 
| [10:09] | We’re in, sir. | 我们进去了 先生 | 
| [10:45] | That’s Billy’s. | 这是比利的 | 
| [10:53] | This proves they were here. | 这证明他们在这里待过 | 
| [10:59] | The Gobblers must have known we were coming and moved them. | 饕餮一定是知道我们要来 把他们转移了 | 
| [11:04] | What do they want the children for? | 他们为什么要抓孩子 | 
| [11:12] | – You see anything? – No, nothing. | -你看见什么了吗 -什么都看不见 | 
| [11:15] | Just a brick wall. | 只有一堵砖墙 | 
| [11:20] | I miss my ma. | 我想我妈妈 | 
| [11:28] | I don’t have a ma to miss. | 我没妈妈可想 | 
| [11:32] | My aunt brought me up for a bit. | 我姑妈照顾了我一段时间 | 
| [11:35] | And then she found a good job for me in Jordan College. | 然后她在乔丹学院替我找了份工作 | 
| [11:40] | And then I met Lyra. | 于是我就遇到了莱拉 | 
| [11:42] | I know she won’t leave us here. | 我知道她不会不管我们的 | 
| [11:44] | She’ll be looking for us right now. | 她现在一定就在找我们 | 
| [11:48] | Wherever she is. | 无论她身在何方 | 
| [11:52] | I will be having a party for a few friends and fellow explorers | 我将为几个朋友和冒险家们举办一场派对 | 
| [11:55] | and, Lyra, I’ll need your help serving drinks. | 莱拉 我需要你帮忙递酒水 | 
| [11:59] | Stop. | 别动 | 
| [12:01] | That’s it. Perfect. | 就这样 很完美 | 
| [12:03] | There ain’t much give in it. | 裙子都没什么弹性 | 
| [12:06] | I like running around, you know. | 我喜欢到处跑 | 
| [12:07] | The clothes you wear determine the way people see you. | 着装决定了人们对你的看法 | 
| [12:11] | Now, come. Look in the mirror. | 来 照照镜子 | 
| [12:19] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [12:21] | – I think. – Blue is quite your colour. | -…吧 -蓝色很适合你 | 
| [12:24] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 | 
| [12:25] | I didn’t know I had a colour at all. | 我都不知道我有适合的颜色 | 
| [12:32] | To allow me to wield power. | 让我能运用力量 操控他人 | 
| [12:35] | Looks like it’ll allow you to wield a cake knife. | 看起来你可以操蛋糕刀了 | 
| [12:43] | If my uncle could see me like this. | 如果我叔叔能看到我这样就好了 | 
| [12:45] | Oh, he’d be delighted. I’m sure. | 我相信他一定会很开心的 | 
| [13:08] | I heard your request and I’m unable to grant it. | 我听说你的要求了 但我不能答应 | 
| [13:12] | I simply ask to examine what remains of the head | 我只是想先检查一下阿斯里尔带回来的 | 
| [13:15] | Asriel presented to you | 头部骸骨 | 
| [13:16] | before it’s treated and placed in your crypt. | 之后会还你 让你拿去处理 放进地下室 | 
| [13:18] | Grumman was a scholar of this college. | 格鲁曼是本学院的院士 | 
| [13:20] | Word is you’ve already allowed his head to be thawed and treated. | 听说 你已经解冻并处理过他的头颅了 | 
| [13:24] | Vital information might have been lost. | 重要信息可能已经遗失 | 
| [13:28] | Boreal, as you are aware, | 博雷尔 如你所知 | 
| [13:32] | scholastic sanctuary… | 学者圣殿… | 
| [13:34] | As an executive of the Consistorial Court, | 作为主教法庭的执行官 | 
| [13:37] | I must understand where he’s been. | 我必须知道他去过什么地方 | 
| [13:42] | They say that he crossed between the worlds. | 传闻说他穿梭于各个世界间 | 
| [13:44] | That’s heresy. | 这是异端邪说 | 
| [13:46] | That’s an interesting word for you to use, | 你居然会用这个词 | 
| [13:49] | especially considering what I’ve heard | 尤其考虑到我听说的 | 
| [13:51] | of Asriel’s visit to this college. | 关于阿斯里尔造访学院时发生的事 | 
| [13:54] | Is it true he spoke of Dust | 这是否属实 他谈到了尘埃 | 
| [13:56] | and that you’re funding his investigations? | 而你还资助了他的研究 | 
| [14:03] | Whatever you are threatening… | 不管你想威胁什么… | 
| [14:04] | I threaten nothing. | 我毫无威胁之意 | 
| [14:10] | What do you hide? | 你在隐瞒什么 | 
| [14:12] | The only rights the Magisterium has here | 教会当局能在这行使的权利 | 
| [14:16] | are the rights I grant it. | 都得经过我的批准 | 
| [14:18] | His skull is in our crypt. | 他的头颅在我们的地下室里 | 
| [14:20] | It will stay there. | 哪也不会去 | 
| [14:22] | As is his right. | 这是他的权利 | 
| [14:24] | And our responsibility. | 也是我们的职责 | 
| [14:27] | Of course, Master. | 当然 院长 | 
| [14:40] | Lyra, you’re still not concentrating. | 莱拉 你还是心不在焉 | 
| [14:46] | Books aren’t what I’m best at. | 读书不是我最擅长的事 | 
| [14:48] | And what ARE you best at? | 那你最擅长什么 | 
| [14:49] | Can’t you mould me into someone who… | 你不能把我塑造成一个… | 
| [14:53] | reads SOME books | 读过些书 | 
| [14:56] | but who travels mostly, | 但主要是在外云游 | 
| [14:58] | who adventures, | 冒险 | 
| [15:01] | who looks for people when they’re lost? | 寻找失踪者的人吗 | 
| [15:03] | Lyra, did you not agree to trust me? | 莱拉 你不是说好信任我的吗 | 
| [15:07] | Now, where were you? | 你看到哪了 | 
| [15:09] | Yes. Electrons. | 对了 电子 | 
| [15:11] | Now, the thing about electrons is that they are… | 电子的特性就是它们是… | 
| [15:13] | Negatively charged particles, sort of like Dust, | 带负电的粒子 有点像尘埃 | 
| [15:17] | but Dust might not be charged. | 但尘埃可能不带电荷 | 
| [15:22] | – Dust? – You know, from-space Dust. | -尘埃 -就是宇宙中的尘埃 | 
| [15:26] | That Dust. | 那个尘埃 | 
| [15:28] | You see, I do know some things. | 瞧 我还是懂点东西的 | 
| [15:30] | Well, what do you know about Dust, Lyra? | 你对尘埃有什么了解 莱拉 | 
| [15:31] | It comes from space, | 它来自宇宙 | 
| [15:33] | it lights people up if you have a special camera to see it by. | 如果用一部特殊的相机拍 它能照亮被拍的人 | 
| [15:38] | And… | 还有… | 
| [15:39] | Ah, yes. | 对了 | 
| [15:41] | It doesn’t affect children. | 它不影响孩子 | 
| [15:44] | Who did you learn this from? | 你从谁那儿知道的 | 
| [15:49] | Just a visiting scholar from New Denmark who came to Jordan. | 一个从新丹麦来到乔丹学院的访问学者 | 
| [15:53] | He was talking to the chaplain and I was passing by. | 他跟神父谈话时我刚好经过 | 
| [15:56] | I couldn’t help but listen. | 不经意听见了 | 
| [16:02] | Is it right? Will you tell me? | 我说得对吗 你能告诉我吗 | 
| [16:05] | Well, I’m sure you know much more about it than I do. | 我想你知道的肯定比我多多了 | 
| [16:10] | Now, let’s get back to these electrons, hm? | 我们继续说电子吧 好吗 | 
| [16:20] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [16:24] | Ma, I’ll clean it. | 玛 我来收拾吧 | 
| [16:26] | – No, you won’t. – I want to help. | -不 不行 -我想帮忙 | 
| [16:29] | – Next time they go out. – The answer is no, Tony! | -下次他们再出去时 -不行 托尼 | 
| [16:45] | – Can I help? – You can find my son. | -我能帮忙玛 -你能去找我儿子 | 
| [16:48] | We were so close, though, Maggie. If you would have seen… | 我们就差了一步 玛姬 如果你能看见… | 
| [16:52] | We never should have left Oxford. | 我们就不该离开牛津 | 
| [16:53] | He’s probably still there, lost, looking for his ma. | 他也许还在那里 迷了路 想找妈妈 | 
| [16:57] | He’s not in Oxford. He’s in London. | 他不在牛津 他在伦敦 | 
| [17:01] | The Gobblers took him. | 饕餮抓走了他 | 
| [17:03] | – And we’ll find him. – And if you’re all wrong? | -我们会找到他的 -如果你们都错了呢 | 
| [17:07] | We are not wrong. | 我们没错 | 
| [17:31] | Ma. | 玛 | 
| [17:39] | Tony. | 托尼 | 
| [17:49] | We’re going to get him back. | 我们会把他找回来的 | 
| [17:54] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [17:56] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [18:00] | Let’s take the fight to these Gobblers. | 我们向饕餮开战吧 | 
| [18:02] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 | 
| [18:03] | Do you want to be part of it, Tony? | 你想加入吗 托尼 | 
| [18:27] | I made it clear I wasn’t to be disturbed. | 我明确说过别打扰我的 | 
| [18:31] | I apologise for disturbing you. My needs were too great. | 抱歉打扰 我有要事 | 
| [18:39] | Cardinal. | 主教 | 
| [18:41] | The General Oblation Board is causing trouble again. | 总祭祀委员会又在惹麻烦了 | 
| [18:44] | A recent Gyptian raid trying to find those damn children. | 吉普赛人近来搞了场突袭想找到那些孩子 | 
| [18:49] | – Did they? – No. | -找到了吗 -没有 | 
| [18:51] | Give them credit, the General Oblation Board’s | 不得不承认 总祭祀委员会 | 
| [18:53] | policy of moving them constantly and quickly | 持续迅速地转移他们的办法 | 
| [18:55] | seems to have borne fruit. | 看来还是有好处的 | 
| [18:58] | But they risk so much. | 但是他们太冒险了 | 
| [19:01] | The fathers and I are worried | 我和神父们担心 | 
| [19:03] | that they might present future concerns for us. | 以后可能会出事 | 
| [19:07] | Give me the honour of telling them, sir. | 请允许我去告诉他们 先生 | 
| [19:11] | Ah, that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 | 
| [19:15] | Now, | 那么 | 
| [19:17] | tell the Oblation Board to control it or… | 让总祭祀委员会掌控好情况 | 
| [19:22] | ..Or they’ll lose everything. | 否则 他们将失去一切 | 
| [19:30] | Cardinal. | 是 主教 | 
| [19:52] | Lyra. It’s happening again. | 莱拉 又来了 | 
| [19:55] | That noise. | 那声响 | 
| [20:13] | That is definitely not the pipes making that noise. | 这绝对不是水管发出的声音 | 
| [20:17] | It’s moving. | 它在移动 | 
| [21:08] | Lyra. | 莱拉 | 
| [21:11] | Lyra? | 莱拉 | 
| [21:12] | Lyra. | 莱拉 | 
| [21:16] | Lyra. | 莱拉 | 
| [21:20] | I THOUGHT I heard you. | 我就觉得我听到了你的声音 | 
| [21:23] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你怎么下床了 | 
| [21:26] | It’s very late. | 很晚了 | 
| [21:31] | Mrs Coulter, how are you able to be so far away from your daemon? | 库尔特夫人 你怎么能离你的精灵那么远 | 
| [21:36] | – It’s too painful. – I’m not. | -那样太痛苦了 -我没有 | 
| [21:39] | It’s not natural. | 那不正常 | 
| [21:42] | He was in the study. | 他刚刚在书房里 | 
| [21:44] | You were down the hallway. | 但你却在走廊那边 | 
| [21:47] | You’re mistaken. | 你弄错了 | 
| [21:50] | He was with me the entire time. | 他一直都和我在一起 | 
| [21:56] | Aw. Lyra. So sleepy. | 莱拉 你还迷糊着呢 | 
| [22:00] | Best get back to bed now. | 赶紧回到床上吧 | 
| [22:07] | Goodnight. | 晚安 | 
| [22:09] | Sleep tight. | 好梦 | 
| [22:27] | I could never be that far away from YOU, Lyra. | 我绝对不可能离你那么远 莱拉 | 
| [22:30] | What IS she? | 她到底是什么人 | 
| [22:31] | I don’t know, Pan, but we need to find out. | 我不知道 潘 但我们必须查清楚 | 
| [23:10] | So where are you, Stanislaus Grumman? | 你在哪里 斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼 | 
| [23:20] | Which one of these | 哪颗头骨 | 
| [23:21] | looks to be the most recently freighted? | 看上去最新呢 | 
| [23:46] | Asriel was lying. | 阿斯里尔撒谎 | 
| [23:50] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 | 
| [23:54] | We need to cross. | 我们得穿越 | 
| [26:20] | What do all of these symbols mean, Pan? | 这些符号都是什么意思 潘 | 
| [26:23] | Lyra? I have some guests arriving. | 莱拉 我有客人要来 | 
| [26:27] | Can you please stay in your room? | 你能待在你的房间里吗 | 
| [26:40] | – Mrs Coulter. – Father MacPhail. | -库尔特夫人 -麦克费尔神父 | 
| [26:46] | What a lovely surprise. | 真是意外之喜 | 
| [26:48] | May I have a word with you, please? | 我能和你聊聊吗 | 
| [26:50] | – In private. – Yes. | -私下聊聊 -好的 | 
| [26:53] | Of course. This way. | 当然 这边请 | 
| [26:58] | Lyra, that man is Magisterium. | 莱拉 这人是教会当局的 | 
| [27:14] | Would you like some tea? | 要喝茶吗 | 
| [27:18] | Thank you, I don’t drink tea. | 谢谢 我不喝茶 | 
| [27:21] | No, of course you don’t. | 是啊 当然了 | 
| [27:26] | May I fetch you some water? | 要我给你拿点水吗 | 
| [27:28] | I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 | 
| [27:31] | Hm. Please, take a seat. | 请坐吧 | 
| [27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:44] | Mrs Coulter, we are excited by your work, | 库尔特夫人 我们很期待你的工作 | 
| [27:47] | by the discoveries you promise. | 和你所许诺的发现 | 
| [27:51] | – But… – Oh, such a shame. | -但是 -真可惜 | 
| [27:53] | There always has to be a “But” | 总会有个”但是” | 
| [27:56] | attached to a compliment. | 与赞扬如影随形 | 
| [27:58] | The Cardinal has concerns. | 主教也有些顾虑 | 
| [28:00] | This rumour mongering around your work | 关于你工作的谣言传得沸沸扬扬 | 
| [28:05] | has brought it to a head. | 现在必须处理一下了 | 
| [28:07] | Well, if the Cardinal has something to say, | 如果主教有话跟我说 | 
| [28:09] | I’d prefer he did so in person. | 我更希望他亲自来说 | 
| [28:12] | Well, he sent me. | 但他派我来说了 | 
| [28:14] | To warn you that if your activities draw too much attention, | 来警告你 如果你做的事太引人注目 | 
| [28:17] | then the Magisterium will not protect you. | 教会当局就不会再保护你了 | 
| [28:20] | Should you be outside this door? | 你站在门外偷听好吗 | 
| [28:23] | And who are you…exactly? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [28:27] | – I’m… – Excuse me. | -我是 -不好意思 | 
| [28:31] | Lyra? Run along? | 莱拉 快走开 | 
| [28:33] | The grown-ups are talking. | 大人们在说话 | 
| [28:35] | – I don’t… – Lyra! | -我没有 -莱拉 | 
| [28:46] | Lyra, we can’t let them find the alethiometer. | 莱拉 我们不能让他们找到真理仪 | 
| [28:49] | The master said to keep it secret, particularly from her, | 院长说要保密 特别是对她保密 | 
| [28:52] | and the Magisterium. | 还有教会当局 | 
| [28:54] | I’ll see you both out. | 我送你们俩出去 | 
| [29:04] | Here it is. | 在这里 | 
| [29:14] | – It stays with us from now on. – Good. | -从现在起 我随身带着 -好 | 
| [29:29] | We have an opportunity to understand Dust. | 我们现在有机会了解尘埃 | 
| [29:33] | The Cardinal cannot be telling me to slow down, | 主教不该让我放慢脚步 | 
| [29:35] | he should be telling me to speed ahead. | 他应该让我加速前进 | 
| [29:37] | Whispers become weapons in the wrong hands. | 流言会成为坏人的武器 | 
| [29:40] | Now, I am sure you will agree | 你肯定会同意 | 
| [29:42] | the Magisterium is more valuable than any of us. | 教会当局比我们任何人都更重要 | 
| [29:46] | Any sacrifice that we have to perform to preserve its power… | 我们必须为维护它的权力作出牺牲 | 
| [29:51] | we do. | 毫不犹疑 | 
| [29:53] | Gladly. | 心甘情愿 | 
| [30:15] | – Part of your outfit for tonight? – What? | -你今晚要这样穿戴吗 -怎么了 | 
| [30:19] | The shoulder bag. | 这个单肩包 | 
| [30:21] | Well, it’s perhaps a little old for you. | 对你来说有点老气了吧 | 
| [30:25] | I’m sorry if I was short with you in front of them. | 抱歉在他们面前凶了你 | 
| [30:28] | You lost control. | 你失控了 | 
| [30:31] | No, I wouldn’t say I lost control. | 不 我不觉得那是失控 | 
| [30:33] | You were angry, I could see it. | 你当时生气了 我能看出来 | 
| [30:34] | No, I wasn’t angry. | 不 我没生气 | 
| [30:37] | And you still are. | 你还在生气 | 
| [30:48] | It looks absurd to be carrying a shoulder bag in your own home. | 在自己家还背着包简直荒唐 | 
| [30:54] | It’s the only thing I really like wearing. | 这是我唯一喜欢的装饰 | 
| [31:14] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [31:30] | Stop that! You’re hurting us! | 住手 你弄疼我们了 | 
| [31:33] | If you behave in this vulgar and coarse way, | 如果你继续如此粗俗鲁莽 | 
| [31:37] | then we will have a confrontation. | 那我们就会起冲突 | 
| [31:39] | Which I will win. | 而我会赢 | 
| [31:40] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这样的人 | 
| [31:42] | Those men just upset you. | 是因为那些人惹恼了你 | 
| [31:44] | Whenever any guests arrive in the future, | 以后不论何时 如果有客人到访 | 
| [31:46] | they are going to find you perfectly sweet, | 都要看到你十分甜美 | 
| [31:49] | charming, innocent, delightful. | 迷人 天真 可爱 | 
| [31:53] | Just as children should be. Do you understand? | 就像孩子该有的样子 懂了吗 | 
| [31:56] | You can’t treat me like this, my uncle won’t let you! | 你不能这么对我 我叔叔不会允许的 | 
| [32:00] | When has that man ever done anything for you? | 那个男人什么时候为你做过任何事 | 
| [32:03] | – He’s done everything. – He’s done nothing! | -他做了很多 -他什么都没做过 | 
| [32:06] | He’s a failure of a man and a failure of a father! | 他是个失败的男人 失败的父亲 | 
| [32:24] | A father. | 父亲 | 
| [32:30] | He… He… He’s my father, | 他…他是我父亲 | 
| [32:34] | isn’t he? | 是吗 | 
| [32:44] | I never understood why he kept up that ridiculous pretence. | 我就不明白他为什么要说这种荒唐的谎话 | 
| [32:49] | My parents died in an airship accident. | 我父母死于飞艇事故 | 
| [32:59] | It was all a lie. | 那都是谎言 | 
| [33:05] | He’s a liar. | 他是骗子 | 
| [33:09] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 | 
| [33:12] | My mother…who is she? | 我母亲 她是谁 | 
| [33:18] | Could’ve been anyone. | 可能是任何人 | 
| [33:22] | He was never in one place for long | 他从不在任何地方久留 | 
| [33:24] | and he always had a woman on his arm. | 而且身边也总有女人 | 
| [33:27] | It was Asriel that took you to that college | 就是阿斯里尔把你带去了那个学院 | 
| [33:29] | during the Great Flood. | 当时正值大洪水 | 
| [33:32] | He thought they would protect you. | 他觉得他们能保护你 | 
| [33:33] | Another ridiculous idea. | 真是异想天开 | 
| [33:36] | Couldn’t protect a painting if it was drawn on the walls. | 他们连副壁画都保护不好 | 
| [33:44] | No. Lyra. | 不 莱拉 | 
| [33:47] | Lyra. | 莱拉 | 
| [33:55] | Our origins don’t define us. | 我们的出身不能决定我们 | 
| [33:57] | It’s what we do with what we have. | 而是要看我们怎样运用自己的资源 | 
| [33:58] | Please leave me alone. | 请让我一个人待会儿吧 | 
| [34:28] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [34:31] | Tell me what she is. | 告诉我她是什么人 | 
| [34:34] | Tell me where Roger is. | 告诉我罗杰在哪 | 
| [34:38] | Tell me where my… | 告诉我 我的… | 
| [34:44] | ..Lord Asriel is. | 阿斯里尔勋爵在哪 | 
| [34:50] | Why didn’t he tell me who he really was? | 他为什么没告诉我他的真实身份 | 
| [34:54] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [35:02] | Tell me anything. | 告诉我点什么 | 
| [35:04] | Please. Something. | 什么都行 | 
| [36:01] | I was expecting you last week. What kept you? | 我以为你上周就会来 被什么耽搁了 | 
| [36:04] | There’s been some…things, | 出了点…事 | 
| [36:08] | complications, back home. | 情况 在家那边 | 
| [36:12] | Scary things? | 可怕的事吗 | 
| [36:14] | Fun things? Interesting things? | 还是好玩的事 有趣的事 | 
| [36:19] | Nothing you’re going to tell me. | 反正你也不会告诉我 | 
| [36:22] | You have better coffee than WE do. | 你们的咖啡比我们的好喝 | 
| [36:28] | Where’s the snake? | 那蛇呢 | 
| [36:30] | We don’t always feel the need to have our daemons | 我们并不是时刻都要展示 | 
| [36:31] | on show all the time, Thomas. | 我们的精灵 托马斯 | 
| [36:35] | Two worlds, both alike in so many ways, | 两个世界 在很多方面都很相似 | 
| [36:36] | and you only seem to care about what this world can do for yours. | 你似乎只在乎这个世界能为你的世界做什么 | 
| [36:39] | You might be better to think about | 你或许该想想你的世界 | 
| [36:40] | what your world can do for this one. | 能为这个世界做什么 | 
| [36:47] | – NOW he comes out. – She. | -现在他出来了 -是她 | 
| [36:50] | And I don’t pay you to advise me. | 我不是雇你提建议的 | 
| [36:55] | Sure. | 好吧 | 
| [36:56] | I was just trying to help. I can wait. | 我只是想帮忙 我可以等 | 
| [37:02] | I need to find this man. | 我需要找到此人 | 
| [37:07] | A man with an osprey for a daemon. | 鱼鹰精灵的男人 | 
| [37:09] | It’s not exactly discreet. | 这可挺显眼的 | 
| [37:12] | I think someone would have seen him if he was hanging around here. | 如果他在这里出现 肯定会被看到的 | 
| [37:17] | He’s been investigating multiple worlds for some time. | 他研究多重世界已经有些时日了 | 
| [37:21] | I believe he’s here. | 我认为他在这里 | 
| [37:24] | So he’s done what you’ve done. | 所以他也做了你做的事 | 
| [37:26] | He’s crossed into our world. | 他穿越到了我们的世界 | 
| [37:28] | Did he use the same window? | 也是用的同一个窗户吗 | 
| [37:31] | Do you think there are others? | 你觉得还有别的吗 | 
| [37:38] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想想办法的 | 
| [37:45] | Your friend, Roger, perhaps you WERE right – | 你的朋友 罗杰 或许你是对的 | 
| [37:49] | perhaps he was at Jordan College the whole time. | 或许他其实一直在乔丹学院 | 
| [37:52] | – Sorry? – All the digging that I’m doing, | -什么 -我到处查找 | 
| [37:55] | and it seems like he just can’t be found. | 但似乎就是找不到他 | 
| [38:00] | I suspect he didn’t leave Oxford, after all. | 他可能其实是在牛津 | 
| [38:03] | Someone at Jordan would have told me. | 那乔丹的人会告诉我的 | 
| [38:07] | Something you’ll learn, Lyra – | 有件事你会渐渐明白 莱拉 | 
| [38:09] | if you’re not in people’s lives, | 如果你离开了别人的生活 | 
| [38:11] | they can forget you quite quickly. | 他们很快就会忘了你 | 
| [38:15] | Jordan has moved on. | 乔丹已经翻篇了 | 
| [38:17] | Roger has moved on. Now you need to move on. | 罗杰翻篇了 你也该翻篇了 | 
| [38:23] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 | 
| [38:27] | Interesting…that YOU would accuse ME of that. | 有意思 你居然对我提出这种指责 | 
| [38:36] | Eat up. | 吃光 | 
| [38:44] | Lyra, I don’t think she’s been looking for Roger at all. | 莱拉 我觉得她根本没在找罗杰 | 
| [38:48] | We have to find out what she’s doing. | 我们得查明她在做什么 | 
| [38:51] | What were those Magisterium officials doing here? | 那些教会当局的官员为什么会来 | 
| [39:08] | Is she leaving? | 她走了吗 | 
| [39:23] | It’s locked. Without her key, we can’t open it. | 锁了 没钥匙 我们就打不开 | 
| [39:27] | – So what do I do? – Her study. | -那我怎么办 -她的书房 | 
| [39:29] | Let’s find out what she’s hiding. | 我们去看看她隐瞒了什么 | 
| [39:42] | It’s locked. | 也锁了 | 
| [39:44] | Like everything in this apartment! | 这公寓里到处都锁着 | 
| [39:47] | And what does that tell you? | 那说明了什么 | 
| [39:48] | Doesn’t matter what it tells me, Pan. | 无所谓的 潘 | 
| [39:50] | When did a locked door stop us? | 锁着的门什么时候挡得住我们了 | 
| [40:07] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 | 
| [40:42] | He CAN separate from her. | 他能跟她分开 | 
| [40:44] | Now do you see why I don’t trust them? | 你现在明白我为什么不信任他们了吧 | 
| [40:46] | This is how he moves around. | 他就是这样行动的 | 
| [40:48] | He can listen to us the whole time, Pan. | 他一直都能偷听我们 潘 | 
| [40:50] | So? Let’s use it ourselves. | 那又如何 我们也利用下这通道 | 
| [41:07] | Children… | 孩子们 | 
| [41:09] | ..you have a visitor. | 有人来看你们了 | 
| [41:33] | How lovely to see you all. | 见到你们太好了 | 
| [41:34] | You have quite cheered me up. | 你们真让我开心 | 
| [41:41] | I have an announcement to make. | 我要宣布件事 | 
| [41:43] | We’re going to have an adventure together. | 我们要一起去冒险 | 
| [41:46] | We’re going to go on a voyage | 我们要启航出发 | 
| [41:48] | to the best place you could possibly go to. | 去这世上最好的地方 | 
| [41:51] | Where? Where? | 去哪 | 
| [41:53] | – My ma… – ..will be worried. Of course she will. | -我妈 -肯定会担心 当然了 | 
| [41:55] | And that’s why I’m here – to write a letter for your mother. | 所以我才来 替你给你妈妈写封信 | 
| [42:01] | “General Oblation Board Of London… | 伦敦总祭祀委员会 | 
| [42:04] | “General Oblation Board Of London…” | 伦敦总祭祀委员会 | 
| [42:07] | Pan, what’s the General Oblation Board? | 潘 总祭祀委员会是什么 | 
| [42:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [42:11] | “All my love… | “爱你的… | 
| [42:14] | – “..Billy.” – “Billy.” | -比利” -比利 | 
| [42:16] | General Oblation Board… | 总祭祀委员会 | 
| [42:21] | Now, I think it’s your turn. | 该你了 | 
| [42:23] | I ain’t got a family. | 我没有家人 | 
| [42:25] | So, I’ll write to my friend, Lyra, | 所以 我要写给我的朋友 莱拉 | 
| [42:30] | from Jordan College. | 乔丹学院的 | 
| [42:32] | How nice to write to a friend! | 给朋友写信 真不错 | 
| [42:35] | “Dear Lyra, you must be wondering where I am. | “亲爱的莱拉 你肯定在想我去哪了 | 
| [42:40] | “We’re about to go on a trip, | 我们就要去旅行了 | 
| [42:44] | “all the way to the North…” | 一路前往北方” | 
| [42:47] | What have you found, Lyra? | 你发现什么了 莱拉 | 
| [42:50] | “..to a place called The Station.” | “去一个叫实验站的地方” | 
| [42:52] | The Station… | 实验站 | 
| [42:53] | “You’d be surprised who’s taking us.” | “你肯定想不到是谁要带我们去” | 
| [42:59] | The station of what? | 什么实验室站 | 
| [43:01] | “But I hope you know that I’d never want to go | “但我希望你知道 我绝不会想 | 
| [43:03] | “on an adventure without you. I miss you. | 不带你就去冒什么险 我好想你 | 
| [43:06] | “All my love… | 爱你的 | 
| [43:10] | “..Roger.” | 罗杰” | 
| [43:11] | “Roger.” | 罗杰 | 
| [43:13] | Pan, these letters are about building something in the North. | 潘 这些信都在讲在北方建什么 | 
| [44:01] | Is that a human and his daemon, Pan? | 那是一个人和他的精灵吗 潘 | 
| [44:04] | Looks like it… | 看上去是的 | 
| [44:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [44:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [44:13] | Lyra, we should go! | 莱拉 我们得走了 | 
| [44:19] | Lyra, the lift has been called. | 莱拉 电梯动了 | 
| [44:21] | She’ll be on her way up soon! | 她肯定马上就上来了 | 
| [44:22] | Come on, come on, come on… | 快点 | 
| [44:25] | Lyra, quickly! Quickly! | 莱拉 快点 | 
| [44:29] | Come on, come on… | 快快 | 
| [44:34] | Hurry! We’ve got to get out of here! Quickly, Lyra! | 快点 我们得快点出去 快 莱拉 | 
| [45:20] | That’s lovely to see. | 真让人高兴 | 
| [45:22] | I was just reading about the North. | 我在读关于北方的事 | 
| [45:34] | Well… | 那 | 
| [45:36] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我不打扰你了 | 
| [45:44] | Dinner in an hour. | 一小时后吃晚饭 | 
| [46:14] | Did you see the equipment? | 你看到那设备了吗 | 
| [46:17] | A blade… | 一把刀 | 
| [46:19] | ..to cut what? | 切开什么呢 | 
| [46:21] | Where are we, Pan? | 我们在哪 潘 | 
| [46:23] | And what is she? | 她是什么人 | 
| [46:25] | What do you think the Master meant | 你觉得院长是什么意思 | 
| [46:26] | about this and my fath… | 关于这东西和我爸… | 
| [46:28] | ..Lord Asriel? | 阿斯里尔勋爵 | 
| [46:30] | Perhaps we’ve got to | 或许我们得 | 
| [46:31] | keep it safe and give it to him? | 保存好它 回头给他 | 
| [46:34] | But wasn’t the Master… | 但院长不是… | 
| [46:37] | ..going to poison him? | 还想毒死他吗 | 
| [46:41] | I don’t think I understand any grown-ups at all. | 我完全不理解任何大人 | 
| [47:49] | Thank you, Lyra. | 谢谢 莱拉 | 
| [48:00] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 | 
| [48:01] | You must be Lyra. We’ve heard all about you. | 你肯定是莱拉吧 我们听说了你好多事 | 
| [48:26] | Lots of people here, aren’t there? | 这里人很多 是吧 | 
| [48:28] | She’s so good at keeping everyone happy. | 她真是左右逢源 | 
| [48:31] | And you look so restless. | 可你看上去好不安 | 
| [48:33] | Like you’re desperate to escape. | 就好像等不及想逃 | 
| [48:36] | – Shall we sit? – No, I’ve got to… | -我们坐下吧 -不 我得去… | 
| [48:39] | Do you know what’s happening here? | 你知道这里的真实情况吗 | 
| [48:41] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [48:53] | No need to look so pleased with yourself. | 不用这么得意 | 
| [48:57] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 | 
| [48:59] | I’ve been busy. | 我忙去了 | 
| [49:01] | Where? | 去哪了 | 
| [49:04] | Oxford. | 牛津 | 
| [49:12] | – Tell me what you know. – I think it’s a good strategy, actually. | -告诉我你知道什么 -我觉得这办法不错 | 
| [49:16] | Best was to stay safe from the Gobblers – | 提防饕餮的最佳办法 | 
| [49:19] | move in with one of them. | 就是搬到他们成员的家里 | 
| [49:21] | That’s what they call it, isn’t it? | 是叫这个吧 | 
| [49:24] | The initials you see – “General Oblation Board”. | “总祭祀委员会”的缩写 | 
| [49:28] | Gobbler! | 饕餮 | 
| [49:31] | She’s involved in the… | 她跟那些事有关 | 
| [49:34] | She IS the Oblation Board. | 她就是总祭祀委员会 | 
| [49:38] | It’s entirely her own project. | 完全是她的项目 | 
| [49:41] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [49:43] | Who’s that with Lyra? | 跟莱拉说话的是谁 | 
| [49:45] | – She’s a journalist. – We need to get her out of here. | -她是个记者 -我们得把她弄走 | 
| [49:50] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [49:51] | Lyra! Lyra! | 莱拉 莱拉 | 
| [49:53] | Papers, letters – anything could be hugely useful. | 文件 信件 都能帮上很大的忙 | 
| [49:57] | Lyra… | 莱拉 | 
| [50:00] | – Lyra? – I’m all right. | -莱拉 -我没事 | 
| [50:01] | – I’m just getting some ice. – Lyra! | -我去拿点冰 -莱拉 | 
| [50:02] | You’re doing brilliantly. Just stay calm. | 很好 保持冷静 | 
| [50:05] | Lyra, look! There’s too many people here. | 莱拉 看 这里人太多了 | 
| [50:09] | She hasn’t locked the lift! | 她没锁电梯 | 
| [50:19] | We can’t leave without it. We can’t leave without it. | 我们必须带上它 | 
| [50:24] | Now, what would you, a journalist, | 你一个记者 | 
| [50:26] | be talking to my assistant about… | 会跟我的助手谈些什么呢 | 
| [50:30] | ..at a party you weren’t invited to? | 而且你还没被邀请参加这派对 | 
| [50:34] | Come this way. | 跟我来 | 
| [50:36] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [50:41] | I’ll handle her. | 我来应付她 | 
| [50:43] | You concentrate on the girl. | 你去处理好那女孩 | 
| [50:49] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 | 
| [50:51] | Lyra! | 莱拉 | 
| [50:54] | Be careful, Lyra! | 小心 莱拉 | 
| [50:58] | Lyra? | 莱拉 | 
| [51:14] | Lyra! | 莱拉 | 
| [51:29] | Please… | 不要 | 
| [51:37] | Such a delicate face you have for such indelicate matters. | 这么精致的脸庞 却干这么不谨慎的事 | 
| [51:42] | If you know who Mrs Coulter is… | 如果你知道库尔特夫人是谁 | 
| [51:45] | ..then you know who I am. | 那你肯定也知道我了 | 
| [51:48] | Correct? | 是吧 | 
| [51:49] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 | 
| [51:57] | Beautiful. | 真美 | 
| [51:58] | Quite, quite beautiful. | 真是太美了 | 
| [52:12] | Girls to the left. Boys to the right. | 女孩站左边 男孩站右边 | 
| [52:16] | Girls to the left… | 女孩站左边 | 
| [52:19] | Boys to the right. | 男孩站右边 | 
| [52:21] | Where are you taking us? | 你带我们去哪 | 
| [52:22] | We’re going on a trip… | 我们去旅行 | 
| [52:25] | ..to the North. | 去北方 | 
| [52:27] | To the best place you could possibly go to. | 去这世上最好的地方 | 
| [52:35] | Lyra! Lyra, slow down! | 莱拉 慢点 | 
| [52:38] | We haven’t been followed. | 没人跟踪我们 | 
| [52:39] | How do you know we haven’t been followed? | 你怎么知道没人跟踪我们 | 
| [52:41] | We need to get off the streets, | 我们得离开大街 | 
| [52:42] | find a place to settle for the night. | 找个地方过夜 | 
| [52:45] | I need to find Roger. | 我得找到罗杰 | 
| [52:47] | What use is there, looking in the dark? | 黑灯瞎火地找他难道有用吗 | 
| [52:53] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 | 
| [52:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [53:06] | We’ll try to keep warm. | 我们尽量保暖 | 
| [53:12] | – And then we’ll… – ..find Roger. | -然后我们去… -找到罗杰 | 
| [53:16] | Find Roger… | 找到罗杰 | 
| [53:31] | – He liked her, Pan. – I know. | -他还喜欢她 潘 -我知道 | 
| [53:36] | And she’s… | 可她… | 
| [53:38] | – She’s so… – You’re tired. | -她好… -你累了 | 
| [53:41] | Try and sleep. | 睡会儿吧 | 
| [53:53] | Lyra! | 莱拉 | 
| [53:55] | Can you hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [54:08] | Pan! | 潘 | 
| [54:09] | No, no! | 不 | 
| [54:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |