时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Sal! | 塞尔 |
[01:05] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么到这儿来的 |
[01:07] | Are you two safe? | 你俩安全吗 |
[01:09] | Good questions for later. | 晚点再说 |
[01:10] | But, for now, we pretend we don’t know each other. | 但现在 我们要假装不认识对方 |
[01:18] | It’s very good to see him again. | 很高兴能再次见到他 |
[01:20] | He said the same about you. | 他也很高兴能再次见到你 |
[01:22] | But he’s different, Lyra. | 但他变了 莱拉 |
[01:23] | And so’s Salcilia. | 塞尔西里亚也是 |
[01:25] | They’ve hurt him? | 他们伤害他了吗 |
[01:27] | No. But, clearly, he’s been through a lot. | 没有 但他显然经历了很多事 |
[01:30] | Well, he’s alive and that’s all that matters. | 他还活着 这才是最重要的 |
[01:33] | After we found Billy, I thought that maybe Roger… | 我们找到比利时 我还以为罗杰也… |
[01:36] | I thought that, too. | 我也以为 |
[01:47] | Bridget McGinn. | 布里奇特·麦克金 |
[01:56] | Could you come with me, please, Bridget? | 请和我来一下 布里奇特 |
[01:59] | I haven’t had my dinner yet. | 我还没吃晚饭呢 |
[02:01] | Come on, don’t make a fuss. | 走吧 别不听话 |
[02:07] | Quick, quick. | 快 快 |
[02:35] | Straight ahead. | 往前走 |
[02:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:59] | Reactor is activated. | 反应器已激活 |
[03:02] | Intercision primed. | 准备切割 |
[03:49] | DerbyNinja nemonini | 翻译 |
[05:08] | Right. | 好了 |
[05:09] | We want to take some measurements. | 我们想进行一些测量 |
[05:12] | But I was measured when I got here. | 但我刚到时已经量过了 |
[05:13] | Ah, those were just your vitals. | 那只是测你的生命体征 |
[05:15] | These are slightly more sophisticated. | 这次更加精细些 |
[05:19] | Could you stand on the metal plate there? | 麻烦站到那块金属板上 |
[05:24] | And stare at the green light. | 盯着绿灯看 |
[05:27] | All right, now turn yourself to the left. | 好了 向左转 |
[05:32] | And now to the right. | 向右转 |
[05:37] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[05:39] | We’ll take those pictures again, just to be safe. | 再拍一次照片 保险起见 |
[05:41] | What are you taking pictures of? | 你们要拍什么 |
[05:45] | You’re measuring Dust, aren’t you? | 你们在测量尘埃 对吗 |
[05:49] | Can you see dust in these pictures? | 这些照片里能看到尘埃吗 |
[05:53] | Who told you about dust? | 谁跟你说的尘埃的事 |
[05:54] | One of the other girls. | 有个女孩说的 |
[05:55] | No, they didn’t. Where are you from? | 不可能 你是哪里来的 |
[05:58] | And, you see, Doctor, the thing is that I wash regularly. | 是这样的 医生 我很注意个人卫生 |
[06:02] | You won’t find any dust on me. | 你在我身上找不到尘埃的 |
[06:06] | Well, it’s perhaps a little more complicated than you might think. | 事情也许没你想得那么简单 |
[06:15] | What happens to the children that leave this place? | 离开这里的孩子会怎样 |
[06:17] | Where do they go? | 他们会去哪里 |
[06:18] | To a place for more grown-up children, of course. | 当然是去更成熟的孩子待的地方 |
[06:21] | So, they don’t die? | 他们不会死吗 |
[06:24] | You don’t cut their daemons away? | 你们不切割他们的精灵吗 |
[06:26] | Lizzie, this is a philosophical establishment, | 莉齐 这里是自然科学研究基地 |
[06:29] | not a child chop-house. | 不是儿童屠宰场 |
[06:32] | Now, may I take my picture? | 现在可以拍照了吗 |
[06:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:37] | Now keep perfectly still. | 一动别动哦 |
[06:42] | Oh, for crying out loud! Can we not fix this? | 又来了 不能解决一下这问题吗 |
[06:47] | Please, make your way to the first available fire exit. | 请前往最近的逃生出口 |
[06:51] | Don’t forget your shoes, Lizzie. | 别忘记穿鞋 莉齐 |
[07:01] | This always happens after someone’s been taken. | 每次有人被带走 就会这样 |
[07:05] | Form an orderly queue. Come along. | 整齐列队 快点 |
[07:11] | Follow the others. Out you go. No running. | 跟着其他人出去 不许跑 |
[07:21] | – Lawrence Kirby? – Here, Miss. | -劳伦斯·柯比 -到 小姐 |
[07:23] | – Annie Padian? – Here, Miss. | -安妮·帕迪恩 -到 小姐 |
[07:25] | Roger Parslow? | 罗杰·帕斯洛 |
[07:27] | Here, Miss. | 到 小姐 |
[07:29] | – Esther Landon? – Here, Miss. | -埃丝特·兰德勒 -到 小姐 |
[07:32] | – Berkeley Carter? – Here, Miss. | -伯克利·卡特 -到 小姐 |
[07:34] | – Martha Fairwell? – Here, Miss. | -玛莎·菲尔维 -到 小姐 |
[07:36] | – Tommy Lindsay? – Here, Miss. | -汤米·林赛 -到 小姐 |
[07:38] | – Lizzie Brooks? – Here, Miss. | -莉齐·布鲁克斯 -到 小姐 |
[07:40] | Lizzie? | 莉齐 |
[07:41] | Joseph Blakely? | 约瑟夫·布莱克利 |
[07:42] | When I saw you, I couldn’t believe it. I just… | 看到你的时候我简直不敢相信 |
[07:44] | Billy Costa was here | 比利·科斯塔之前也在 |
[07:46] | and then they took him | 他们把他带走了 |
[07:47] | and he hasn’t been back. | 他就再没回来 |
[07:49] | – There’s help coming, Roger. – Help? | -救援马上就到 罗杰 -救援 |
[07:51] | The Gyptians are coming. | 吉普赛人快到了 |
[07:53] | The Gyptians will be destroyed. | 吉普赛人会被消灭的 |
[07:54] | They’ll never make it. | 他们不可能成功 |
[07:56] | They need our help. We need to find a way out. | 他们需要我们帮忙 我们得想办法出去 |
[07:58] | We need an escape route. | 我们需要一条逃生路线 |
[08:00] | Lyra, this requires careful thought. | 莱拉 这可得好好谋划 |
[08:03] | Those that get caught breaking the rules, | 违反规矩被抓住的人 |
[08:04] | they don’t last long. | 都会很快不见 |
[08:07] | We can’t stick out. | 我们不能引起注意 |
[08:09] | – Shane Walter? – Here, Miss. | -肖恩·沃特 -到 小姐 |
[08:12] | – Beth Reed? – Here, Miss. | -贝丝·里德 -到 小姐 |
[08:15] | Jimbo Lee? | 金博·李 |
[08:16] | – Here, Miss. – Lyra, don’t. | -到 小姐 -莱拉 不要 |
[08:17] | – Imogen Gould? – Here, Miss. | -伊莫金·古尔德 -到 小姐 |
[08:21] | You never could listen. | 你从来不听劝 |
[08:24] | Sticking out is the only way we’re getting out | 只有这样才有可能逃出去 |
[08:25] | and I am not staying here. | 我可不要留下 |
[08:27] | Otis Lavette? | 奥蒂斯·勒瓦特 |
[08:29] | Children! | 孩子们 |
[08:32] | – Order. – Who did that? | -遵守纪律 -谁丢的 |
[08:33] | Or there will be consequences. | 否则会受到惩罚 |
[08:35] | Children, please, we’re… Oh! | 孩子们 注意点 我们在… |
[08:38] | Who did that? | 谁丢的 |
[08:38] | Order. Order! | 遵守纪律 遵守纪律 |
[09:05] | Which is the way out? | 想出去要怎么走 |
[09:06] | There’s an area they don’t allow us to go. | 有一个禁区 他们不准我们去 |
[09:09] | If I was a guessing person, | 如果要我猜 |
[09:11] | I’d guess that’s the closest thing this place has to an exit. | 那里一定就相当于这地方的出口 |
[09:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:31] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[09:55] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[10:02] | There’s something inside. | 里面有什么东西 |
[10:09] | These are daemons without humans. | 这些都是没有人类的精灵 |
[10:12] | David. | 大卫 |
[10:16] | Shay. | 雪伊 |
[10:22] | Bridget. | 布里奇特 |
[10:24] | These daemons belong to the children | 这些精灵都属于那些 |
[10:26] | who’ve been taken and not come back. | 被带走就再没回来的孩子 |
[10:42] | That’s Billy. | 是比利 |
[10:44] | His daemon is gone. | 他的精灵不见了 |
[10:47] | That means… | 那么… |
[10:49] | – I’m sorry, Roger. – You knew? | -我很遗憾 罗杰 -你早知道了 |
[10:54] | I found him. | 我找到了他 |
[10:56] | Before he died. | 然后他死了 |
[10:58] | He got out of here somehow. | 他不知怎么逃出去了 |
[11:03] | I helped him find his ma. | 我帮他找到了他妈妈 |
[11:07] | Lyra… | 莱拉 |
[11:09] | if the daemons are alive, where are the children? | 如果精灵还活着 那孩子在哪 |
[11:22] | Seven, eight, | 七 八 |
[11:26] | nine, ten… | 九 十 |
[11:30] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[11:34] | three… | 三 |
[11:35] | Was Billy like this? | 比利也是像这样吗 |
[11:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:37] | We can’t end up here. | 我们不能落得这下场 |
[11:41] | The alarm’s stopped. | 火警停了 |
[11:44] | We have to get back. | 我们得回去了 |
[11:48] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[12:04] | Pass the word around… | 告诉大家 |
[12:07] | about what’s happening here. | 这里到底在发生什么 |
[12:08] | They’ve got to be ready to escape when we give them the signal. | 我们发出信号时 他们得做好逃走的准备 |
[12:12] | And they’ve got to keep it a deadly secret. Do you understand? | 并且一定要绝对保密 明白吗 |
[12:17] | The fire alarm. | 火警 |
[12:18] | Next time it sounds, it’ll be me. | 下次再响 就是我的信号 |
[12:20] | Get everyone ready to leave. | 让大家做好逃走的准备 |
[12:39] | Are we drinking? | 我们喝一杯吗 |
[12:57] | Here’s to freedom and the conclusion of our work here. | 敬自由 和完成我们的工作 |
[13:07] | Rumour is she’s on her way. | 据说她正在赶来 |
[13:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:11] | Her airship was seen in Trollesund last week. | 上周有人在特罗尔桑德见到了她的飞艇 |
[13:13] | Ever since the breakout of that idiot Gyptian child, | 自从那个白痴吉普赛男孩逃走后 |
[13:16] | she’s been itching to get back here. | 她就一直急着想再来 |
[13:18] | Well, we’ve the new severing equipment to show her, | 我们可以给她看新切割机 |
[13:21] | if we were to focus on that. | 如果要把这个作为重点的话 |
[13:23] | We are on the edge of magnificent discovery | 我们即将实现伟大的发现 |
[13:27] | that is the line we need to reinforce. | 这才是我们该强调的 |
[13:28] | She mustn’t be allowed to focus on the mistakes. | 不能让她只看到失误 |
[13:32] | Do you think we are… | 你真觉得我们… |
[13:36] | ..on the edge of discovery? | 即将有所发现吗 |
[13:41] | You doubt it? | 你有疑虑吗 |
[13:43] | There are times when I worry… | 有时我会担心… |
[13:47] | ..well, when I’m concerned, perhaps. | 我或许是有些忧虑 |
[13:52] | This is just pain we’re causing. | 我们只是造成了些痛苦 |
[13:58] | How many more children have to die before we get it right? | 在成功之前 还有多少孩子要死在我们手上 |
[14:01] | We are doing what is necessary. | 我们在做的事很有必要 |
[14:05] | We get this right and we will truly | 成功之后 我们便能真正地 |
[14:06] | free generations from tyranny of sin | 让后代摆脱罪恶的控制 |
[14:09] | and the Magisterium will recognise and celebrate us | 而教会当局也会承认并颂扬 |
[14:12] | for the job we’ve done here. | 我们的成就 |
[14:16] | And if we don’t? | 要是我们没成功呢 |
[14:18] | We can and must succeed. | 我们可以也必须成功 |
[14:51] | ..John Parry. What will you be taking with you from home? | 约翰·佩里 你会从家里带什么东西 |
[14:53] | Oh, if I could, I’d take everything from home | 要是可以 我真想把整个家都带走 |
[14:55] | just pick it all up and put it in the back of the backpack. | 全收拾起来 放进背包 |
[14:58] | But I can’t do that, so, some photos, | 但我做不到 所以…几张照片 |
[15:01] | a small plastic jar of Marmite | 一小瓶马麦酱 |
[15:03] | a little of that goes a long way | 一点点就能吃很久 |
[15:05] | and a toy car of my son’s. | 还有我儿子的一辆玩具车 |
[15:07] | I haven’t actually told him that yet, so I’m sorry, Will. | 我还没告诉他呢 所以抱歉了 威尔 |
[15:10] | Have you been able to explain to him what you’re about to do? | 你跟他解释清你要做的事了吗 |
[15:12] | Well, yeah. Actually, yeah, it’s been easy to explain it | 是的 其实 对他和我妻子 伊莱恩 |
[15:15] | to him and Elaine, my wife. | 解释起来并不难 |
[15:18] | I think helping scientists drill for ice | 我觉得帮助科学家钻冰 |
[15:21] | sounds kind of cool to a kid. | 对孩子来说很酷 |
[15:23] | It’s not easy to be able to write, | 想写信并不容易 |
[15:25] | but a bit of writing, keep him updated, shackled to the soil. | 但写写信 让他知道近况 心里踏实 |
[15:30] | I’m going to write some truly epic letters, | 我打算写一些很长的信 |
[15:34] | keep it, you know, kind of romantic. | 尽量写得浪漫些 |
[15:38] | Well, that sounds ever so sweet, John Parry. | 听上去非常温馨 约翰·佩里 |
[16:37] | Why aren’t you going in? | 你为什么不进去 |
[16:39] | She knows we’re watching, that’s enough for now. | 她知道我们在监视 现在这样就够了 |
[16:47] | I’ll find an opportunity soon enough. | 很快我就会找到机会 |
[17:10] | Is it her? | 是她吗 |
[17:13] | It’s her! I can see the golden monkey. | 是她 我看到金猴了 |
[17:15] | Rose, check all the beds. | 萝丝 检查所有床铺 |
[17:16] | The next child she takes is going to be from the boys’ dormitory | 她要带走的下个孩子得是男生宿舍的 |
[17:19] | and we go in to be sure of it. | 我们要确保如此 |
[17:20] | We cannot stick out. | 我们不能引起注意 |
[17:22] | Martha, listen by the door. Tell us when she’s close. | 玛莎 去门边听着 她快到了告诉我们 |
[17:28] | You’ve been making advances? | 你们有进展吗 |
[17:30] | – Yes. – Since you were last here, five have survived, | -有 -自从您上次造反 有五个活下来了 |
[17:34] | mostly due to the new separator. | 主要归功于新切割机 |
[17:35] | It’s much more sophisticated than the previous model | 这款切割机比以前的型号更复杂 |
[17:38] | and so has a much better survival rate. | 所以幸存率也变高了 |
[17:41] | Now the patient can be conscious during treatment. | 现在患者可以在治疗期间保持清醒 |
[17:43] | And they remain conscious after. It’s quite something. | 而且治疗后也依旧清醒 很了不得 |
[17:50] | And are they responsive after treatment? | 那他们接受治疗后有反应吗 |
[17:53] | We can’t make a judgment on that at present, | 目前我们还不能下结论 |
[17:55] | but initial indications do suggest… | 但初步迹象显示 |
[17:57] | They’re getting more responsive. | 他们的反应有所增强 |
[17:59] | An exciting development. | 进展令人激动 |
[18:01] | May I see it in action? | 我能亲眼看看吗 |
[18:04] | – Let’s set something up. – Wonderful. | -我们去安排一下 -很好 |
[18:11] | – I need your help – With what? | -我需要你的帮助 -帮什么 |
[18:13] | She can’t find me here. | 不能让她发现我在这里 |
[18:16] | You know her, don’t you? | 你认识她 对吗 |
[18:18] | I have come here to save you. | 我是来救你们的 |
[18:19] | When I leave, you’re coming, too – all of you. | 你们到时候要和我一起走 你们所有人 |
[18:21] | This place is guarded by wolves and Tartars, | 这地方有狼和鞑靼人守着 |
[18:24] | you get past them, you’ve just got a wasteland of ice. | 就算过了他们那关 也只是一片冰天雪地 |
[18:27] | There’s people coming to save us – the Gyptians. | 会有人来救我们的 吉普赛人 |
[18:30] | They will help us. Trust me. | 他们会帮我们 相信我 |
[18:32] | I trust nobody in this place. | 我在这里谁都不信 |
[18:35] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[18:39] | And I know what she’s doing. | 我知道她在干什么 |
[18:42] | She’s severing kids from their daemons. | 她在把孩子和他们的精灵切割开 |
[18:46] | Severing – that’s what happens? | 切割 他们在做这个吗 |
[18:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:52] | If she finds me here, Annie, I don’t know what she’ll do. | 要是她发现我 安妮 我不知道她会做什么 |
[18:57] | I need you hide me, please. | 我需要你们把我藏起来 求你了 |
[19:01] | Under the bed. When I say so, pull yourself up | 躲到床下 我给信号后就把自己拉上去 |
[19:06] | and you don’t let go. You understand? | 不要放手 明白吗 |
[19:10] | She’s on the corridor. | 她到走廊了 |
[19:11] | – She’s coming now. – Positions! | -她要来了 -就位 |
[19:19] | Hello, girls. | 你们好 姑娘们 |
[19:22] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[19:35] | Empty bed? | 空床 |
[19:39] | Bridget and Lesley were sent for testing. | 布里奇特和莱斯莉都被送去做测试了 |
[19:43] | They haven’t come back yet. | 她们还没有回来 |
[19:48] | You know, I do care for you, so very much. | 我很在乎你们 |
[19:52] | It lifts my heart to find you in such good spirits. | 看到你们这么精神 我很高兴 |
[19:57] | Seeing your bright, shiny faces | 看到你们神采奕奕的小脸 |
[19:59] | makes me a very happy woman. | 让我非常快乐 |
[20:06] | Well, girls, you’ve kept yourselves perfectly, | 姑娘们 你们的状态很好 |
[20:11] | not that I expected anything less. | 当然 这也是不出所料的 |
[20:24] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[20:48] | – Steady! – We’ve got to hurry! | -稳住 -我们得快点 |
[20:50] | All right. | 好 |
[20:55] | Let’s move it! | 快点 |
[20:57] | – Steady! – Mind the…ropes! | -稳住 -小心绳子 |
[21:03] | – All right, steady. – Steady! | -稳住 -稳住 |
[21:07] | Two and three! | 二 三 |
[21:14] | Come on! | 快拉 |
[21:18] | Hang on! | 拉住 |
[21:24] | We break out of here. | 我们要逃出去 |
[21:26] | There’s miles and miles of ice out there. | 外面是连绵的雪地 |
[21:29] | We’ll freeze. | 我们会冻死的 |
[21:31] | It’s either that or staying here | 不然就只能待在这里 |
[21:33] | and being severed from your daemon. | 被和自己的精灵切割开 |
[21:39] | When the time comes, I will sound the fire alarm. | 等到时机成熟 我会拉响火警 |
[21:43] | Get everyone together in their snowsuits and be ready. | 让大家穿好防雪服集合 做好准备 |
[21:48] | For what? | 准备做什么 |
[21:51] | To fight. | 战斗 |
[21:58] | Lizzie Brooks. | 莉齐·布鲁克斯 |
[22:02] | Lizzie Brooks, can you come with me? | 莉齐·布鲁克斯 你能跟我来吗 |
[22:41] | Get her daemon! | 抓住她的精灵 |
[22:46] | No, you don’t. | 别想跑 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:52] | I’m only doing what’s necessary, right? | 我只是在做必要之事 对吗 |
[22:57] | Pick her up. | 把她抱起来 |
[23:23] | – Please, no! – Pan! | -求你了 不 -潘 |
[23:28] | Lizzie, Lizzie! | 莉齐 莉齐 |
[23:29] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[23:30] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[23:31] | Get her inside. | 把她弄进去 |
[23:33] | – It doesn’t hurt. – You don’t know who I am! | -不会疼的 -你不知道我是谁 |
[23:36] | – It just feel like a loss. – Let go of me! | -只会感觉若有所失 -放开我 |
[23:38] | – Come on. – Let go of me! | -来吧 -放开我 |
[23:44] | – No! – Lizzie, calm down. Calm down. | -不 -莉齐 冷静 冷静 |
[23:49] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[23:52] | – Reactor is activated. – Let me out! | -反应器已激活 -放我出去 |
[23:54] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[24:00] | Intercision primed. | 准备切割 |
[24:01] | Let go of me, let go of me! | 放了我 放了我 |
[24:05] | Mrs Coulter won’t want this! | 库尔特夫人不会想这么做的 |
[24:15] | Do something, Lyra! | 做点什么 莱拉 |
[24:16] | Let go of me! | 放了我 |
[24:19] | Get that door shut. | 把门关上 |
[24:20] | We don’t want to fritz the anbaro-magnetic system now, do we? | 我们可不希望电磁系统现在出问题 对吧 |
[24:22] | I am the daughter of Mrs Coulter and she won’t want this! | 我是库尔特夫人的女儿 她不会想这么做的 |
[24:27] | You’re doing something great. | 你在做一件很伟大的事 |
[24:29] | You’re part of something great, try to focus on that. | 你是伟业的一部分 尽量去想那个 |
[24:31] | How did she know Mrs Coulter’s name? | 她怎么会知道库尔特夫人的名字 |
[24:33] | Shouldn’t we listen to her? | 我们不该听她的吗 |
[24:35] | She knows her! | 她认识她 |
[24:36] | Mrs Coulter! Mrs Coulter! | 库尔特夫人 库尔特夫人 |
[24:40] | – I thought you had this under control. – Mrs Coulter! | -不是说一切在你掌握之中吗 -库尔特夫人 |
[24:43] | Mrs Coulter! | 库尔特夫人 |
[24:45] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[24:47] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[24:48] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[24:49] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[24:54] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[24:57] | Free them. | 把他们放出来 |
[25:22] | Drink this. | 把这喝了 |
[25:24] | Can’t say it’ll cure anything, | 未必能治什么 |
[25:26] | but it will certainly make you feel better. | 但一定能让你舒服一些 |
[25:28] | Infusion of camomile – | 甘菊水 |
[25:30] | that’s what my mother fed me when I’d been upset. | 我不高兴时我妈妈就喂我喝这个 |
[25:34] | And it worked, most of the time. | 大多数时候都挺有用 |
[25:37] | I was quite the emotional child, by all accounts. | 大家都说我是个很情绪化的孩子 |
[25:44] | It was a surprise to me, what you said in there. | 你在里面说的话 让我很意外 |
[25:50] | Who told you what I was to you? | 谁告诉你我是你什么人的 |
[25:56] | Well, you know now. | 既然你知道了 |
[26:00] | And I can answer all your questions | 如果你有问题的话 |
[26:02] | – if you have any questions… – I do. | -我都可以回答你 -我有 |
[26:08] | Here. | 来 |
[26:12] | If I was trying to drug you, | 如果我想把你麻倒 |
[26:13] | there are many other means to do so other than a drink. | 有的是别的办法 |
[26:17] | The camomile will make you feel better. | 甘菊水会让你舒服点 |
[26:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:29] | I can guess the first question. | 我能猜到第一个问题是什么 |
[26:33] | And the answer is that I… | 答案是… |
[26:38] | ..I didn’t keep you… | 我没把你留在身边… |
[26:41] | ..because it wouldn’t have been good for either of us. | 是因为那样对你我都不好 |
[26:45] | And Asriel had ideas about what was best | 阿斯里尔对怎样最好有他的主张 |
[26:48] | so I let him pursue those ideas, | 我就让他按他的主张来了 |
[26:52] | but it wasn’t because I didn’t care. | 但并不是因为我不在乎 |
[26:57] | I just wasn’t equipped at the time. | 我那时只是无能为力 |
[27:02] | Lyra… | 莱拉… |
[27:05] | ..I never meant to harm you. You must have been able to see that. | 我从没想伤害你 这点你还是懂的吧 |
[27:08] | No harm? | 没想伤害我 |
[27:10] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这里做什么 |
[27:11] | Nothing to you. | 不会对你做的 |
[27:13] | No-one’s going to harm you, Lyra, | 没人会伤害你的 莱拉 |
[27:15] | no-one’s ever going to hurt you. | 再不会有人伤害你了 |
[27:17] | You have my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[27:19] | They were about to cut Pan from me. | 他们正要把潘和我切开 |
[27:22] | Out of me. | 跟我分离 |
[27:23] | Because they didn’t know who you are. | 因为他们不知道你是谁 |
[27:26] | And I saved you. | 而我救了你 |
[27:29] | It’s dust. | 是尘埃 |
[27:31] | You’re after dust. | 你在找尘埃 |
[27:37] | Dust is not a good thing. | 尘埃不是什么好东西 |
[27:41] | Grown-ups are infected so deeply that it’s too late for them. | 成人已被感染太深 来不及挽救他们了 |
[27:46] | Condemned to a life of sin, guilt and regret. | 他们一生注定充满罪恶 内疚和悔恨 |
[27:52] | This is for a better future, a better life. | 这样做是为了让你们未来生活得更好 |
[27:56] | A life without Pan would not be a better life. | 没有潘的生活不会更好 |
[27:59] | Your daemons are wonderful companions and friends | 你的精灵 在你年少时 |
[28:02] | to you when you’re young, | 是很好的伙伴和朋友 |
[28:05] | but at the age that we call puberty… | 但在你很快就要踏入的 |
[28:09] | ..an age you’ll come into very soon, darling, | 所谓的青春期的年纪里 亲爱的 |
[28:12] | daemons bring all sorts of troublesome thoughts and feelings. | 精灵会带给你各种困扰的想法和感受 |
[28:20] | And that’s what lets dust in. | 这就会引来尘埃 |
[28:25] | A little operation before that | 在此之前做个小手术 |
[28:27] | and you’re never troubled again. | 就能让你永远免受困扰 |
[28:30] | If it was so good, | 如果真像你说的那么好 |
[28:32] | you should have let them do it. | 你就该让他们给我做手术 |
[28:34] | You should have been glad. | 你就该为此感到高兴 |
[28:42] | Every boundary in experimental theology requires | 实验神学的每一个突破都离不开 |
[28:45] | the sacrifice of the few for the many. | 个体为集体做出牺牲 |
[28:50] | Once we’ve ironed out the teething problems, | 我们解决了初期问题之后 |
[28:54] | this will change the world. | 这将改变世界 |
[28:57] | Until then, that equipment is not suitable for you. | 在那之前 那台设备不适合你 |
[29:01] | But others? | 但其他人呢 |
[29:03] | Billy Costa? Roger? | 比利·科斯塔 罗杰 |
[29:06] | If they’re friends of yours, I guarantee you | 如果他们是你朋友 我向你保证 |
[29:08] | they will not get hurt. | 他们不会受到伤害 |
[29:09] | Billy Costa is dead. | 比利·科斯塔死了 |
[29:16] | Well, that is unfortunate. | 那太不幸了 |
[29:18] | Well, I will find those people responsible. | 那我会找到责任人的 |
[29:21] | – That’s you! – Lyra, I need you to understand that | -那就是你 -莱拉 你得理解 |
[29:24] | I have taken on this extraordinarily hard job for the benefit of all. | 我承担这份艰巨的工作是为了造福所有人 |
[29:28] | This is what I can give. This is my calling. | 这是我的贡献 这是我的使命 |
[29:31] | And I am sorry if me being who I am | 如果我做本职工作伤害到了你 |
[29:35] | has done you damage. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:38] | One day, you’ll see | 有一天 你会理解 |
[29:39] | all I’ve done to right this world for you. | 我为你改变世界所做的付出 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:53] | I never meant to do you harm. | 我绝对无意伤害你 |
[30:02] | What shall we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[30:08] | Well, I could take you back to your dorm. | 我可以把你带回宿舍 |
[30:14] | You could stay here. | 你也可以留在这儿 |
[30:16] | I’d like that. | 那好啊 |
[30:17] | You would? | 是吗 |
[30:19] | Lyra… | 莱拉 |
[30:22] | …I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found you again. | 能再次找到你我实在是太高兴了 |
[30:27] | And I can’t tell you how happy I am to be found. | 我也很高兴我被你找到了 |
[30:32] | Lyra, dear, I believe the Master of Jordan College | 莱拉 亲爱的 乔丹学院的院长 |
[30:35] | gave you something before you left his care. | 在你离开前应该给了你一样东西 |
[30:38] | Isn’t that right? | 是吧 |
[30:40] | Alethiometer? | 真理仪 |
[30:44] | The trouble is, | 问题是 |
[30:47] | I believe the only reason he gave it to you | 我认为他只所以把它给你 |
[30:48] | was because he wanted it to fall into Lord Asriel’s hands. | 就是希望它最终能落入阿斯里尔勋爵手中 |
[30:54] | And if there’s one thing that man doesn’t need, | 而那男人最不需要的 |
[30:55] | it’s more toys to do damage with. | 就是更多用来制造破坏的玩具了 |
[30:58] | I know he told you not to tell me about it. | 我知道他肯定叫你别告诉我 |
[31:02] | And I know you’re not the sort to break your word. | 我也知道你是个信守承诺的人 |
[31:09] | But now is the time to choose a side. | 但现在你该选择一个阵营了 |
[31:15] | Now is the time to choose who you belong to… | 现在你该选择你属于谁了 |
[31:20] | ..once and for all. | 彻底决定 |
[31:26] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[31:30] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[31:35] | And you’re my mother. | 你是我妈妈 |
[31:40] | I am your mother. | 我的确是你妈妈 |
[32:01] | I kept it safe. | 我把它保管得很周全 |
[32:16] | What a funny old tin. | 真是个滑稽的老罐子 |
[32:19] | You have been careful, haven’t you? | 你还真是小心 是吧 |
[32:22] | It’s soldered. | 还焊上了 |
[33:05] | Lyra! That’s enough. | 莱拉 够了 |
[33:15] | What’s that now? | 又怎么了 |
[33:17] | Another of your bloody tests? | 又是你的测试吗 |
[33:19] | Nothing was planned by me, not while she’s here. | 可不是我安排的 她在的时候我怎么会 |
[33:25] | That’s my signal! | 那是我的信号 |
[33:27] | You’re safe. | 你还安全 |
[33:30] | Those kids we saw, Roger, | 我们看到的那些孩子 罗杰 |
[33:32] | you need to free them. | 你得去解救他们 |
[33:34] | What if they don’t want to come? | 如果他们不想来呢 |
[33:35] | – They don’t seem like… – You can persuade them. | -他们似乎不… -你可以说服他们 |
[33:39] | What will you do? | 你要做什么 |
[33:40] | What I’m best at – cause some chaos. | 我最擅长的 制造混乱 |
[34:02] | Faster, Lyra. We haven’t the time! | 快点 莱拉 我们没时间了 |
[34:06] | We get to that intercision room and we destroy that machine. | 我们得去切割室 毁掉机器 |
[34:12] | Come on! | 快 |
[34:20] | Take those off, Lizzie. | 快脱掉那衣服 莉齐 |
[34:21] | You don’t need those. | 你不需要它们了 |
[34:23] | We’re getting out of here. You should, too. | 我们要离开这里 你也该走 |
[34:25] | No, no. You will soon be back in your room, | 不不 你要马上回房间 |
[34:28] | which is good | 那是好事 |
[34:30] | because this is the best place you could possibly be. | 因为这里是对你最好的地方 |
[34:33] | What’s his name, the daemon she cut from you? | 她切走的你的精灵 他叫什么 |
[34:40] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[34:43] | I loved him so much. | 我好爱他的 |
[34:45] | Now do you see what she’s done to you? | 你现在看清她对你做了什么了吧 |
[34:49] | To all of us? | 对我们所有人 |
[34:51] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[35:07] | Eight, nine, ten… | 八 九 十 |
[35:12] | One, two, three, four, five… | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[35:28] | I need you all to come with me. | 你们得跟我走 |
[35:30] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[35:41] | Why aren’t you coming? | 你们怎么不来 |
[35:44] | I know they’ve separated you all from your daemons, | 我知道他们把你们的精灵切走了 |
[35:46] | but you’ve still got a choice. | 但你们还能选择的 |
[35:50] | Do something… | 做点什么 |
[35:52] | ..or do nothing. | 或什么都不做 |
[35:54] | Do something and we can make them pay for what they did to you. | 做点什么 我们就能让他们为此付出代价 |
[35:58] | Do nothing and all your daemons will know | 什么都不做 那么你们的精灵 |
[36:02] | is that hurt of that final moment. | 只会记住最后那一刻的痛苦 |
[36:06] | Is that really what you want? | 你们真想如此吗 |
[36:09] | We’ve got to stop this happening again. | 我们得阻止这种事再次发生 |
[36:20] | The doctor said if you leave the doors open, | 医生说 如果不关门 |
[36:21] | the system gets fritzed, right? | 系统就会出问题 是吧 |
[36:24] | So let’s fritz it. | 那我们就让它出问题吧 |
[36:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:45] | I’m pressing every button I can until something happens. | 我要按下所有按钮 直到有所反应 |
[37:08] | That thing sounds like it’s going to blow. | 那玩意听上去像是要炸了 |
[37:16] | Come on, Lyra, we have to go! | 快 莱拉 我们快走 |
[38:11] | Round up the children. | 集合孩子们 |
[38:13] | Wait for me and make sure you have them all, you understand? | 等着我 确保孩子们都在 知道吗 |
[38:19] | Come on! Let us out! | 快 放我们出去 |
[38:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[38:24] | All right, children, let’s not get excited now. | 好了 孩子们 别激动 |
[38:27] | Let’s not get silly. | 别犯傻 |
[38:30] | Let’s just do as we’re told, shall we? | 乖乖听话 好吗 |
[38:39] | Tell me, do you remember Billy Costa? | 告诉我 你记得比利·科斯塔吗 |
[38:42] | It wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[38:43] | It was just obeying orders. | 我只是在听从命令 |
[38:45] | He was only a boy! | 他只是个孩子 |
[38:50] | We’ve come to rescue you. | 我们是来救你们的 |
[38:59] | Come on, girls. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[39:00] | We aren’t here to hurt you. You’re safe. | 我们不会伤害你们的 你们安全了 |
[39:20] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来 |
[39:21] | It’s good to see you too, Lyra. | 见到你我也很高兴 莱拉 |
[39:23] | We need to get the other children out of here. | 我们得把其他孩子救出去 |
[39:26] | Let’s go. | 快来 |
[39:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[40:06] | Is that all you’ve got? | 就这点本事吗 |
[40:30] | Take that child. | 抓住那个孩子 |
[40:31] | She’s the one with value! | 她最重要 |
[40:34] | We just need the children alive. | 我们只需要孩子活着 |
[40:36] | Kill everyone else! | 其他人都杀掉 |
[42:23] | It was Billy who showed us we could all get out… | 是比利让我们看到我们都能逃脱 |
[42:27] | ..get free from this place. | 摆脱这地方 |
[42:32] | – Go. – But there’s so much to do. | -去吧 -还有很多事要做呢 |
[42:35] | Go. | 去吧 |
[42:36] | You didn’t come to the North just for this, Lyra. | 你来北方可不是光为此 莱拉 |
[42:40] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[42:43] | I need to free him. | 我得去解救他 |
[42:47] | Go well. | 一路顺利 |
[42:59] | Is this the balloon driver? | 这是那位气球司机吗 |
[43:00] | I’m an aeronaut, kid. Lee Scoresby. | 我是气球驾驶员 小子 李·斯科尔斯比 |
[43:06] | – And this is…? – This is Iorek. | -这是… -尤雷科 |
[43:09] | – This is Iorek. – Hmm. Yeah. | -这是尤雷科 -对 |
[43:11] | He just doesn’t look like how I imagined him. | 他跟我想象得不太一样 |
[43:14] | You were hoping for better looking? Weren’t we all? | 你想要个更帅的吗 我们不都是吗 |
[43:17] | We need to take to the skies. | 我们得上天了 |
[43:20] | You all right with heights, Roger? | 你不怕高吧 罗杰 |
[43:22] | – Not really. – You’ll learn to be. | -有点怕 -那习惯下吧 |
[43:24] | Balloon driver. | 气球司机 |
[43:26] | Let’s go! | 走咯 |
[44:30] | I thought you might need a tow. | 我觉得你可能需要人拉气球 |
[44:32] | Well, thank you, Miss Pekkala. | 谢谢了 佩卡拉小姐 |
[44:34] | Always good to see you in the skies, Mr Scoresby. | 很高兴又在天上见到你 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[44:37] | Your daemon is examining me. | 你的精灵在审视我呢 |
[44:40] | Well, it’s been a while since we’ve seen you. | 我们挺久没见到你了 |
[44:43] | – That was quite a performance earlier. – Thank you. | -你刚刚真是神兵天降 -谢谢 |
[44:45] | Question – what can we expect going forward | 问题 在之后的路上我们会遭遇 |
[44:50] | in the sense of mayhem and chaos? | 怎样的混乱和动荡 |
[44:52] | There may be fighting, but you’ve fought before. | 可能会有战斗 但你不是没打过 |
[44:55] | And gladly. | 而且很乐意 |
[44:56] | But as the situation grows more complicated, | 但如果情况变得更加复杂 |
[44:59] | so MY situation grows more complicated. | 那我的情况也会更加复杂 |
[45:03] | The child is destined to be important – | 这个孩子注定重要 |
[45:06] | to create and resolve conflict. | 她要创造并解决冲突 |
[45:08] | So this is about her. | 所以她是重点 |
[45:11] | She matters more than she can ever know. | 她永远不会知道自己多么重要 |
[45:14] | The fate of more than this world depends on her. | 不止这一个世界的命运系于她 |
[45:19] | Well, I had a contract with the Gyptians | 我跟吉普赛人定了份合同 |
[45:21] | over what was accomplished in Bolvangar. | 而合同目的已在伯尔凡加达成 |
[45:23] | This…this seems like a whole new thing, | 这似乎是新的征程了 |
[45:27] | which requires, if I’m honest, new contracts and new payments… | 那么老实说 就该定新合同 新报酬 |
[45:30] | She will need you, Lee. | 她会需要你的 李 |
[45:32] | You know, a man should have a choice | 人该有选择权的 |
[45:34] | whether to take up arms or not. | 要不要作战 |
[45:36] | And you need her. | 你也需要她 |
[45:39] | That’s not how I expected this conversation to go. | 我可没指望话说到这份上 |
[45:41] | – Is it not? – No, I was hoping you would find a way | -是吗 -是 我本希望你能有办法 |
[45:43] | of chucking me some danger money. | 给我点风险报酬 |
[45:45] | Instead, you blindsided me with… | 而你却让我猝不及防地 |
[45:48] | ..with love. | 被爱打动 |
[45:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:55] | The polar star will guide you to Asriel. | 北极星会指示你找到阿斯里尔 |
[45:58] | The wind is strong. You’re a capable navigator. | 风力很强 你又很会掌控方向 |
[46:00] | So it’s me. She’s responsible for the fate of everything, | 所以就靠我了 她要承担一切事物的命运 |
[46:03] | and I’m responsible… | 而我要承担 |
[46:06] | ..for her? | 照顾她 |
[46:08] | The world is in your hands, Mr Scoresby… | 世界在你手中了 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[46:12] | ..and I am delighted it is. | 这让我很高兴 |
[46:19] | – Impressive. – Yep. | -厉害了 -嗯 |
[46:23] | And they want you on their team?! | 他们居然想拉你入伙 |
[46:25] | Shut up, Hester. | 闭嘴啦 赫斯特 |
[46:40] | Poor little things. Can’t even speak any more. | 小可怜 都不会说话了 |
[46:49] | That’s it. This way. | 好了 这边来 |
[46:58] | Cages loaded. Ready to go. | 笼子装好了 可以走了 |
[47:13] | Move out. | 出发 |
[47:20] | I can’t help worrying about what happens when we get them home. | 我非常担心我们带他们回去后会发生什么 |
[47:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[47:24] | We’ll return them to their parents. | 我们把他们交还给他们的父母 |
[47:27] | And if they don’t take them? | 如果他们不被接纳呢 |
[47:29] | Even those that love them may be frightened to see them so… | 就算是爱他们的人 也可能会被他们的变化 |
[47:33] | different. | 吓到 |
[47:34] | Those that they don’t take back will come join us as Gyptians. | 不被接纳的就来跟我们做吉普赛人 |
[47:37] | You did well. | 你做得很好 |
[47:40] | Well? | 是吗 |
[47:42] | We all fought them, at least. | 至少我们跟他们战斗了 |
[47:43] | We did better than fight them. We defeated them. | 可不止如此 我们打败了他们 |
[47:47] | Billy won’t be the last child they hurt, | 比利不会是他们伤害的最后一个孩子 |
[47:50] | but we made it much harder for ’em. | 但我们让他们更难加害其他孩子了 |
[47:53] | I thought we’d be bringing him home, Maggie. | 我本以为我们能带他回家 玛姬 |
[47:58] | He’d be so proud of us. | 他会为我们骄傲的 |
[48:01] | The way we helped the other children. | 我们帮助了其他孩子 |
[48:03] | Helped Lyra. | 帮助了莱拉 |
[48:08] | She’s a fighter, that one. | 她是个斗士 |
[48:11] | Reminds me of someone I know. | 很像我认识的一个人 |
[50:38] | Cliff-ghasts. | 悬崖厉鬼 |
[50:50] | Cliff-ghasts. | 悬崖厉鬼 |
[50:51] | I hate cliff-ghasts. | 我讨厌悬崖厉鬼 |
[50:55] | Hold tight. Little turbulence. | 抓紧 有点紊流 |
[50:57] | – Iorek, see any more out there? – No. It’s clear. | -尤雷科 还有吗 -没了 安全 |
[51:00] | Your shooting must have improved, Lee. | 你的准头肯定是大有进步 李 |
[51:29] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[51:31] | Lee! | 李 |
[51:34] | Lyra, hold on! I’m coming to get you! | 莱拉 抓住 我来救你了 |
[51:36] | – Lee! – Get her, Lee! | -李 -救她 李 |
[51:38] | – Hold on! – Help! | -抓住 -救命 |
[51:40] | Lyra, take my hand! | 莱拉 抓住我的手 |
[51:46] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |