时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | You didn’t leave? | 你没走吗 |
[01:15] | Why aren’t you at the airfield with the others? | 你为什么没和其他人一起去机场 |
[01:17] | The others are leaving? | 其他人要走了吗 |
[01:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:22] | This is the best place we could possibly be. | 这对我们是最好的地方了 |
[01:30] | They cut out your daemon, not your brain. | 他们切走了你的精灵 而不是你的脑子 |
[01:36] | You seem… | 你看起来… |
[01:38] | upset. | 很难过 |
[01:42] | The girl’s gas balloon did you see which way it went? | 你看见那个女孩的气球往哪边去了吗 |
[01:45] | There were a lot of girls at this facility… | 这座设施里有许多女孩… |
[01:46] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[01:49] | Did you see which way Lyra went? | 你看见莱拉往哪边去了吗 |
[01:54] | I don’t know a Lyra…Mrs Coulter. | 我不认识叫莱拉的 库尔特夫人 |
[02:00] | Then you are no use to me. | 那你对我就没用了 |
[02:01] | I’d like…to be of use. | 我想要…有用 |
[02:05] | I would like to make you happy. | 我想让你开心 |
[02:08] | Happy? | 开心 |
[02:11] | Here? | 在这里 |
[02:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:15] | This is the best place you could possibly be. | 这对你是最好的地方 |
[02:47] | No… | 不… |
[02:51] | I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 不是有意的 不是有意的 |
[02:54] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道要去哪里 |
[02:58] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道要去哪里 |
[03:28] | Nnemonini | 翻译 |
[05:00] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[05:37] | Iorek! | 尤雷科 |
[05:40] | Lee! | 李 |
[05:44] | Those cliffghast creatures might still be around. | 那些悬崖厉鬼可能还在附近 |
[06:15] | Iorek. | 尤雷科 |
[07:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[07:47] | Lyra, check the alethiometer. | 莱拉 看看真理仪 |
[08:02] | Ask it if anyone’s coming to rescue us. | 问问它会不会有人来救我们 |
[08:06] | Where is Iorek Byrnison? | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松在哪里 |
[08:13] | He saw where we fell. | 他看到了我们坠落的地方 |
[08:14] | He saw the bear tracks. | 他看到了熊脚印 |
[08:17] | And he’s headed this way. | 他在朝这里来了 |
[08:22] | He’s coming to rescue us. | 他来救我们了 |
[08:28] | And I wish I was a witch. | 真希望我是个女巫 |
[08:29] | That way you could fly off and see if my father is here. | 这样你就可以飞走 看我父亲是不是在这里 |
[08:36] | But you are not a witch. You’re a little girl. | 但你不是女巫 你是个小女孩 |
[08:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:49] | Jotham Santelia. | 乔塞姆·桑特里亚 |
[08:52] | Regius Professor of Cosmology at the University of Gloucester. | 格罗斯特大学皇家宇宙学教授 |
[08:58] | You’re a scholar? | 你是院士吗 |
[09:00] | And you…? | 你呢 |
[09:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:05] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[09:07] | Lyra Belacqua. | 莱拉·贝拉克瓦 |
[09:12] | I don’t suppose you’ve seen… | 你不会见过… |
[09:14] | …my father? | 我父亲吧 |
[09:16] | Asriel Belacqua. | 阿斯里尔·贝拉克瓦 |
[09:18] | He was taken prisoner by the bears. | 他被披甲熊抓走了 |
[09:20] | It wasn’t too long ago he was sitting where you are now. | 不久之前 他就坐在你这个位置上 |
[09:26] | – He was here? – Yes. | -他来过这里吗 -对 |
[09:29] | But the rogue cheated his way to Iofur’s side. | 但那家伙想办法跟尤弗尔说上了话 |
[09:35] | Word is, he’s persuaded Iofur | 听说 他已经说服尤弗尔 |
[09:38] | to let him return to his laboratory | 让他回到他位于山巅的 |
[09:41] | on the highest of mountains. | 那间实验室 |
[09:45] | But make no mistake – | 但是别误会 |
[09:48] | that laboratory is still a prison. | 那间实验室依旧是牢笼 |
[09:51] | And King Iofur will never let Asriel leave that place. | 尤弗尔国王绝不会让阿斯里尔离开那里 |
[09:55] | He will die up there | 他会继续进行 |
[09:57] | conducting his heretical experiments! | 那些异端实验 直到死去 |
[10:01] | Me and Iorek Byrnison will save him. | 我和尤雷科·伯尔尼松能救他 |
[10:03] | You’re not getting out of here! | 你别想离开这里 |
[10:05] | And Iorek Byrnison will certainly not save you. | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松更救不了你 |
[10:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:09] | Because there are 200 bears here. | 因为这里有两百只熊 |
[10:13] | They’ll kill him with firehurlers before he even gets close | 他们不等他靠近 就会用火球发射器杀死他 |
[10:18] | and then set upon the corpse like he’s a seal or a walrus. | 然后像对待海豹或海象一样吃光他的尸体 |
[10:22] | Iorek should have been king | 尤雷科本该成为国王 |
[10:24] | but was disgraced and exiled. | 但却蒙羞被流放 |
[10:27] | He will never be allowed back in the palace. | 他再也不会被允许回到宫殿了 |
[10:30] | Hatred is a powerful motor, | 仇恨是很强大的动力 |
[10:33] | and King Iofur hates every inch of Iorek. | 而尤弗尔国王恨尤雷科入骨 |
[10:37] | You’re stuck here, as am I. | 你和我一样被困在这里了 |
[10:41] | Till you wilt. | 直到你崩溃 |
[10:43] | Or they break you! | 或是被他们打垮 |
[11:21] | I once heard that what Iofur wants most | 我曾经听说 尤弗尔最大的愿望 |
[11:24] | is to be human. | 就是成为人类 |
[11:25] | It’s why he hired me. | 所以他雇了我 |
[11:29] | My downfall came when I told him he was a bear | 我失宠便是因为我告诉他 他是一只熊 |
[11:32] | and will always be one. | 并且永远都是熊 |
[11:35] | But unless you are a witch | 除非你是女巫 |
[11:37] | and can magic him a daemon, | 能给他变一个精灵 |
[11:39] | you will fail to please him, | 否则你别想取悦他 |
[11:41] | just as I have. | 就像我一样 |
[11:57] | I need to speak to Iofur Raknison! | 我要和尤弗尔·拉克尼松说话 |
[12:00] | It’s about Iorek Byrnison! | 事关尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[12:06] | There’s something I know that the king needs to know! | 我有国王需要知道的情报 |
[12:10] | Just like your father. | 和你父亲一样 |
[12:15] | Protecting your own skin, are you? | 只求自保 对吗 |
[12:18] | Betraying your friend. | 出卖朋友 |
[12:24] | – Try and stay hidden. – I will. | -尽量藏好 -好 |
[12:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[12:39] | It’s been easier to explain it to him | 对他解释起来 比向我妻子 |
[12:41] | than to Elaine, my wife. | 伊莱恩解释要容易 |
[12:43] | I think….helping scientists drill for ice | 我觉得帮助科学家钻冰 |
[12:46] | sounds kind of cool to a kid. | 对孩子来说很酷 |
[12:48] | Not that he is going to be able to remember any of it. | 虽说他以后肯定不会记得 |
[12:50] | But I’ll be writing, | 但我会写信 |
[12:51] | keeping them all updated, | 让他们知道近况 |
[12:54] | Shackleton style. | 像探险家沙克尔顿那样 |
[12:56] | I’m going to write them some… some truly epic, er…letters. | 我打算写一些很长的信 |
[13:05] | I’m going to write them some… some truly epic, er…letters. | 我打算写一些很长的信 |
[14:10] | Who is this child? | 这孩子是谁 |
[14:13] | Greetings to you, great king. | 向您问好 伟大的国王 |
[14:17] | Why do you disturb me? | 你为何打扰我 |
[14:22] | I’ve got something very important and secret to tell you. | 我有很重要的秘密要告诉您 |
[14:27] | It’s about Iorek Byrnison. | 是关于尤雷科·伯尔尼松的 |
[14:29] | Iorek! | 尤雷科 |
[14:33] | Come closer. | 靠近一点 |
[14:37] | Come. | 来 |
[14:48] | Well? | 说吧 |
[14:51] | I am his daemon. | 我是他的精灵 |
[14:54] | But you’re just a human. | 但你只是个人类 |
[14:58] | Humans get animals. | 人类拥有动物精灵 |
[14:59] | It makes sense for bears to get humans, doesn’t it? | 所以披甲熊拥有人类精灵也很合理 不是吗 |
[15:20] | Bears, leave! | 披甲熊 都退下 |
[15:34] | Iorek Byrnison was the first bear to get a daemon, | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松是第一只拥有精灵的披甲熊 |
[15:37] | but it should have been you. | 但本该是您的 |
[15:38] | I would have much rather been your daemon. | 我更想当您的精灵 |
[15:40] | How has a bear got a daemon? | 一只披甲熊是怎么获得精灵的 |
[15:44] | And how are you far away from him? | 而且你为什么能离他那么远 |
[15:47] | I’m like a witch’s daemon. | 我就像女巫精灵 |
[15:50] | I… | 我… |
[15:52] | I can travel. | 我能远离他 |
[15:54] | And we stay connected. | 我们仍能保持连接 |
[15:56] | As for how he got me… | 至于他是如何得到我的 |
[15:58] | It was at Bolvangar. | 是在伯尔凡加发生的 |
[16:01] | Mrs Coulter probably didn’t tell you everything they were doing there. | 库尔特夫人大概没把他们在那儿做的事全告诉你 |
[16:05] | Childcutting. | 切割孩子 |
[16:07] | And all kinds of other things too. | 还有各种其他事 |
[16:09] | Including making artificial daemons. | 包括制造人造精灵 |
[16:12] | Even for bears. | 甚至披甲熊的精灵 |
[16:13] | Daemons? | 精灵 |
[16:15] | For bears?! | 披甲熊的 |
[16:17] | Mrs Coulter didn’t give me a daemon. | 库尔特夫人可没给我精灵 |
[16:20] | I imprisoned Asriel for her. | 亏我为她囚禁了阿斯里尔 |
[16:24] | I want to be with you. | 我想和您在一起 |
[16:27] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会来 |
[16:29] | To tell you there is a way for me to be your daemon. | 告诉您有一个方法能让我成为您的精灵 |
[16:33] | What way… | 什么… |
[16:36] | ..Is that? | 方法 |
[16:39] | Iorek’s coming for you now. | 尤雷科正要来袭击您 |
[16:42] | My bears will kill him before he even gets close. | 他还没靠近就会被我的披甲熊杀掉 |
[16:45] | Thinks he can challenge you for the throne, | 他以为他能挑战您的王位 |
[16:47] | but what he doesn’t know is that if you were to beat him, | 但他不知道的是 如果您在一对一决斗中 |
[16:50] | in single combat… | 击败他 |
[16:53] | His strength would flow into you and we would be united as one. | 他的力量就会流入您体内 我和您将合而为一 |
[16:57] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么要信你 |
[17:02] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[17:04] | I can prove what I am. | 我能证明我的身份 |
[17:07] | Ask me something that only a daemon would be able to find out. | 问我个只有精灵能知道答案的问题 |
[17:11] | If you’re lying to me… | 如果你敢骗我 |
[17:15] | ..I will feed you to Iorek myself. | 我就亲自拿你去喂尤雷科 |
[17:31] | Tell me… | 说出 |
[17:33] | ..The first creature I killed. | 我杀死的第一条生命 |
[17:39] | I will have to go to a room by myself to do this. | 我必须独自去一个房间里思考 |
[17:44] | Whatever you have to do, | 不管你要做什么 |
[17:45] | you can do it in here! | 你都可以在这儿做 |
[17:47] | When I am your daemon I will show you how I do it. | 我成为您的精灵后 自然会让您看到此过程 |
[17:52] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[17:53] | ..I will die before I show my secrets. | 我宁死也不会泄露我的秘密 |
[17:59] | Over there. | 去那边 |
[18:19] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[18:24] | Where is Iorek now? | 尤雷科现在在哪 |
[18:26] | And how am I supposed to tell him what I’ve done? | 我要怎么告诉他我做了什么 |
[18:31] | Trust him. | 相信他 |
[18:34] | Who was the first creature you’ve killed? | 你杀的第一条生命是什么 |
[19:06] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[19:08] | I beg your pardon, Iofur Raknison. | 请原谅我 尤弗尔·拉克尼松 |
[19:11] | I didn’t know you were so… | 我不知道您是如此 |
[19:14] | ..great and powerful. | 伟大有力 |
[19:17] | You’re playing for time. | 你在拖延时间 |
[19:21] | The first creature you killed was your own father. | 你杀的第一条生命是你的亲生父亲 |
[19:30] | I think you’re a new god. | 您定是新神降世 |
[19:33] | Only a god would have had the strength and power to do such a thing. | 只有神有如此力量和能力做出这般壮举 |
[19:37] | Mrs Coulter deceived me. | 库尔特夫人欺骗了我 |
[19:43] | She deceived all of us. | 她欺骗了我们所有人 |
[19:46] | Now do you see why you need me? | 现在知道您为什么需要我了吧 |
[19:48] | You’re scared. | 您害怕了 |
[19:51] | That the other bears won’t understand. | 其他披甲熊不会理解的 |
[19:55] | Tell them you called Iorek here yourself. | 告诉他们是你叫尤雷科过来的 |
[19:59] | Tell them that the winner will rule over the bears for ever. | 告诉他们 胜者将永远统治披甲熊 |
[20:03] | Make it your idea. | 说这是你的主意 |
[20:05] | Not his. | 不是他的 |
[20:08] | Make it my idea? | 说是我的主意 |
[20:10] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:11] | And the fools will believe me. | 那些傻瓜会相信我的 |
[20:22] | Great king… | 伟大的国王 |
[20:26] | Now it’s time for me to leave you. | 现在我得离开您了 |
[20:29] | Leave me? | 离开我 |
[20:33] | Iorek approaches. I can feel him. | 尤雷科快来了 我能感觉到他 |
[20:36] | He must not know what he’s fighting for, | 不能让他知道自己在为何而战 |
[20:38] | or else it will make him too passionate and… | 否则他会斗志昂扬 |
[20:41] | He can’t see that I’m loyal to you. | 不能让他知道我现在忠于你 |
[20:43] | No. You must stay here with me, daemon. | 不 你一定要陪着我 精灵 |
[20:51] | If you make me, I will stay. | 若您坚持 我会留下 |
[20:53] | But give me a chance to prove my love. | 但给我个机会证明我的爱 |
[20:58] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[21:01] | Ready me for battle! | 给我做好战斗准备 |
[21:25] | Charles Latrom. | 我是查尔斯·拉特罗姆 |
[21:27] | I was back in Oxford again. | 我又回牛津了 |
[21:29] | I thought we could have a chat, Elaine. | 我想着咱俩可以聊聊 伊莱恩 |
[21:32] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:43] | Elaine… | 伊莱恩 |
[21:46] | I’m sure you’ve guessed already. | 你肯定已经猜到了 |
[21:48] | I wasn’t in Oxford by chance. | 我不是碰巧来了牛津 |
[21:58] | I have urgent information about your husband. | 我有关于你丈夫的紧急消息 |
[22:03] | And I can’t say it to you on your porch. | 但我不能在你家门廊里说 |
[22:05] | Where’s your lounge? | 客厅在哪 |
[22:34] | What a pleasant room. | 房间真不错 |
[22:38] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[22:40] | Some houses you walk into | 有些房子你一进去 |
[22:42] | and you know they’re not happy places. | 就立马知道这家不幸福 |
[22:46] | Other houses, | 也有些房子 |
[22:48] | it could be a smell or something indescribable, | 可能是气味 或什么不可名状的东西 |
[22:52] | but you know a happy family lives inside. | 但你知道住在这儿的一家人很幸福 |
[22:55] | You know nothing about this family. | 你根本不了解这个家庭 |
[22:59] | I know you have a son. | 我知道你有个儿子 |
[23:02] | Will. | 威尔 |
[23:04] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[23:06] | I’ve no intention of going anywhere near him. | 我完全无意接近他 |
[23:09] | I’m on your side, Elaine. | 我是你这边的 伊莱恩 |
[23:22] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[23:24] | When I left the Marines, | 我从海军陆战队退伍后 |
[23:26] | I was offered the opportunity to do some… | 有幸参与了一些 |
[23:28] | ..Some intelligence work. | 情报工作 |
[23:31] | So, MI5, MI6? | 军情五处 六处 |
[23:32] | Maybe we don’t need to answer that question. | 或许我们就别回答这个问题了 |
[23:47] | – Tell me what you know about John. – We’re concerned. | -告诉我你知道约翰什么事 -我们很担忧 |
[23:51] | We believe that before he disappeared | 我们认为他失踪前 |
[23:54] | he was entangled in something nasty. | 被卷入了一些危险的事情 |
[23:57] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[23:58] | We’re investigating the disappearance 13 years ago | 我们在调查13年前失踪的 |
[24:01] | of some rather valuable objects. | 一些珍贵物品 |
[24:03] | Dangerous objects. | 危险的物品 |
[24:05] | And your husband’s name keeps getting brought up. | 而你丈夫的名字不断被提起 |
[24:10] | What objects? | 什么物品 |
[24:13] | What if I told you there was a possibility, albeit slight, | 如果我告诉你 只要有准确的信息 |
[24:17] | that we might, with the right information, | 虽说可能性不大 但我们有可能 |
[24:19] | be able to find John himself? | 找到约翰呢 |
[24:22] | I have already buried my husband. | 我已经安葬了我丈夫 |
[24:24] | I’m not talking about his corpse. | 我不是说找到他的尸体 |
[24:28] | And if our information is correct… | 如果我们的情报准确… |
[24:34] | ..He could be alive. | 他可能还活着 |
[24:40] | There is no chance of that. | 这不可能 |
[24:43] | And I’m telling you… | 相信我… |
[24:45] | ..There is. | 是可能的 |
[24:53] | I can’t help you. I know nothing. | 我没法帮你 我什么都不知道 |
[24:57] | He wrote to you. | 他给你写过信 |
[24:59] | He wrote every day. | 他每天都写 |
[25:02] | Those letters could have vital clues in them. | 那些信里可能有关键的线索 |
[25:05] | My husband left me with nothing. | 我丈夫什么都没给我留下 |
[25:08] | I have nothing for you. | 我没什么能给你的 |
[25:11] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[25:13] | He didn’t leave you with nothing. | 他并不是什么都没给你留下 |
[25:15] | You get money every month | 每个月你都从一个 |
[25:17] | from a bank account that he controls. | 他控制的银行账户收到钱 |
[25:19] | I’m not helping you. | 我不会帮你的 |
[25:23] | I’m at liberty to search this place, | 不管你是否同意 |
[25:24] | with or without your consent. | 我都有权搜你家 |
[25:26] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[25:28] | – I can get one. – Well, we’ll wait for that, then. | -我可以去申请一个 -那就到时候再说吧 |
[25:30] | Otherwise I will call the police and they can sort this out. | 否则我就报警 让警察来处理 |
[25:34] | Are you aware | 你可知道 |
[25:35] | that if you are obscuring evidence from Her Majesty’s Government… | 如果你向女王陛下的政府隐瞒证据 |
[25:38] | I’ve seen no evidence that you work | 我没看到任何证据表明 |
[25:40] | – for Her Majesty’s Government. – ..That you’re at risk of jail time… | -你为政府工作 -你可能要坐牢的 |
[25:41] | – Can I see some ID? – ..And your son could end up in care. | -你有证件吗 -你儿子可能被送进福利系统 |
[25:51] | Do you know what you’re risking here? | 你知道自己在冒怎样的风险吗 |
[25:53] | I’m frightened of everything. | 我什么都害怕 |
[25:56] | Being frightened of you is just one more thing. | 害怕你不过是多一样害怕的东西而已 |
[26:04] | What…? What the hell’s that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[26:08] | What? | 什么 |
[26:10] | Snake. A snake. | 蛇 一条蛇 |
[26:13] | There was nothing of the kind. | 没有的事 |
[26:14] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[26:18] | It’s your mind playing tricks on you. | 是你的头脑在捉弄你 |
[26:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | I’ll leave you be. | 我不打扰你了 |
[26:30] | But I will come back with… | 但我会回来 |
[26:33] | ..As you say… | 如你所说 |
[26:35] | ..The right paperwork. | 带好适当的文件 |
[26:41] | We can get him back for you. | 我们可以帮你把他找回来 |
[26:47] | You have every reason to cooperate with us. | 你完全有理由跟我们合作 |
[27:24] | How was she? | 她怎么样 |
[27:32] | Not good, then. | 不太好咯 |
[27:36] | Do you ever think that | 你有没有觉得 |
[27:36] | people just don’t understand what’s good for them? | 人们就是不明白什么才对他们有好处 |
[27:43] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[27:45] | I don’t care how you do it. | 不管你用什么方法 |
[27:50] | I want the letters. | 我要拿到那些信 |
[28:07] | Lyra! Are you OK? What is it? | 莱拉 你还好吗 怎么回事 |
[28:11] | – Tell me, child. – I’ve done a terrible thing. | -告诉我 孩子 -我做了件可怕的事 |
[28:16] | I told Iofur to fight you in single combat, | 我让尤弗尔跟你一对一决斗 |
[28:18] | and he’s going to kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[28:19] | I tricked him so he wouldn’t just kill you at the gates. | 我骗了他 这样他就不会把你杀死在门外 |
[28:22] | You tricked him? | 你骗了他 |
[28:24] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为我做得对 |
[28:27] | You were. | 你是做对了 |
[28:28] | I need to fight him, | 我需要跟他决斗 |
[28:30] | to end his tyranny. | 好终结他的暴政 |
[28:33] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[28:35] | You won’t, Lyra. | 不会的 莱拉 |
[28:38] | He’s not the real king. | 他不是真王 |
[28:41] | He doesn’t even act like one. | 他的行为根本不像个王 |
[28:44] | You do. | 你才是王 |
[28:46] | Show him he’s nothing. | 让他知道他什么都不是 |
[28:47] | Your king…awaits you! | 你的王等着呢 |
[28:56] | My bears! | 披甲熊 |
[28:59] | Iorek Byrnison has come back! | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松回来了 |
[29:03] | At my invitation. | 我请他来的 |
[29:06] | I drew him back. | 我把他引回来了 |
[29:09] | And I will destroy him. | 我要消灭他 |
[29:12] | I’ve come here to give you a real fight, Iofur. | 我是来与你决一死战的 尤弗尔 |
[29:17] | You are no king! | 你才不是国王 |
[29:19] | And I will show you that. | 我要证明给你看 |
[30:29] | Iorek! | 尤雷科 |
[30:37] | Look at him. That’s no king. | 看看他 算什么王 |
[30:41] | Whimpering pup! | 不过是个可怜虫 |
[30:43] | I will place his head above my palace! | 我要把他的头钉在我的宫殿上 |
[30:53] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:58] | And his memory shall be obliterated! | 关于他的记忆将被抹去 |
[31:03] | Why are you helping him? | 你为什么在帮他 |
[31:06] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[31:09] | You’re no daemon! | 你不是什么精灵 |
[31:51] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[31:55] | You’re badly hurt. | 伤得很重 |
[32:04] | You tricked a bear. | 你骗过了一只披甲熊 |
[32:07] | He wasn’t a bear. | 他不是披甲熊了 |
[32:10] | You showed me that. | 是你让我看到了这点 |
[32:13] | There’s a man in your dungeons. | 你的地牢里有个男人 |
[32:16] | Will you free him? | 你可以放了他吗 |
[32:17] | Yes. I will. | 当然 |
[32:20] | You helped me get my kingdom back. | 你帮我夺回了我的王国 |
[32:23] | You’re one of us now, Lyra, | 你是我们的一员了 莱拉 |
[32:26] | and I will give you a new name. | 我要给你个新名字 |
[32:29] | You’re no longer Lyra Belacqua, | 你不再是莱拉·贝拉克瓦了 |
[32:32] | but Lyra Silvertongue. | 你是莱拉·巧舌如簧 |
[32:38] | Lyra Silvertongue. | 莱拉·巧舌如簧 |
[32:42] | Now… | 好了 |
[32:43] | ..The bloodmoss. | 给我血苔藓 |
[33:08] | Mum? Again? You’ve got to stop doing this. | 妈妈 你又来了 你真不能再这样了 |
[33:10] | They were here, they were here. | 他们来过了 |
[33:11] | They came. There was a man with a snake. | 他们来了 有个带蛇的男人 |
[33:13] | – What? – He said he was secret service, but he wanted… | -什么 -他自称是情报局的 但他… |
[33:16] | I know he wanted stuff about your dad. | 我知道他想打探你爸爸的事 |
[33:18] | – And I wasn’t going to just… – Hey, OK, not here, please. | -我可不能… -好吧 别在这里说 |
[33:22] | Your dad, I think he was involved in something dangerous. | 你爸爸 我觉得他卷进了危险的事里 |
[33:25] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[33:27] | And it’s… It’s still happening. | 而且 还在继续 |
[33:29] | Whatever he started, it’s still happening. | 不管他做了什么 还在继续 |
[33:31] | Mum, you’re scaring me. | 妈妈 你吓到我了 |
[33:35] | And now they think he’s still alive. | 现在他们觉得他还活着 |
[33:39] | They think Dad’s alive? | 他们觉得爸爸还活着吗 |
[33:44] | Hey, Mum, look at me. They think Dad’s alive? | 妈妈 看着我 他们觉得爸爸还活着 |
[33:52] | OK, OK. Not here, OK? Let’s get you home. | 好吧 别在这里说 好吗 我们回家去 |
[34:03] | Bears! | 披甲熊 |
[34:05] | There will be no more killing. | 今后再不要互相残杀了 |
[34:09] | This is the end of death in this palace. | 这座宫殿里将再不上演杀戮 |
[34:13] | And it is time for a new beginning. | 现在我们将迎来新的开始 |
[34:22] | Bear ways, | 开始熊的方式 |
[34:24] | not human. | 不是人类的方式 |
[34:35] | Up ahead. | 在前面 |
[34:38] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[34:46] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[34:49] | Roger! | 罗杰 |
[34:51] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[34:53] | Iorek Byrnison made me stay out in the cold | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松让我在雪地里等着 |
[34:55] | while he came to rescue you. | 他自己去救你 |
[34:58] | We fell out of the balloon together. | 我们一起跌出了气球 |
[35:00] | I don’t know what happened to Lee, | 我不知道李怎么样了 |
[35:02] | but he was still airborne when I last saw him. | 但我最后见他时 他还在天上 |
[35:14] | Lyra, I need you to use your symbol-reader. | 莱拉 我需要你用你的符合阅读器 |
[35:20] | Tell me my friend Lee is safe. | 告诉我 我朋友李没事 |
[35:28] | He crashed with his balloon, | 他的气球坠地了 |
[35:30] | but he seems safe. | 但他没事 |
[35:32] | A man with nine lives. Ha! | 九条命的男人 |
[35:35] | And the Magisterium? | 教会当局呢 |
[35:37] | Iofur was their puppet. | 尤弗尔之前是他们的傀儡 |
[35:46] | They’re coming here. | 他们要来了 |
[35:48] | Trying to. | 至少想来 |
[35:50] | My mother’s with them. We need to get out of here. | 我妈妈也跟他们在一起 我们得离开这里 |
[35:55] | Once she knows Iofur is dead, who knows what she might to do? | 一旦她知道尤弗尔死了 谁知道她会做什么 |
[36:00] | Iorek, the alethiometer. | 尤雷科 真理仪 |
[36:04] | My father will need it. | 我父亲会需要它的 |
[36:06] | We’ll need the truth to defeat her. | 我们需要知道真相才能打败她 |
[36:09] | I need to give it to him. | 我得把它交给他 |
[36:11] | I need your help to get to him. | 我需要你带我去找到他 |
[36:14] | And we will go with you. | 我们跟你一起去 |
[36:19] | Yes. We will. | 是的 没错 |
[36:32] | What on earth is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:35] | Iofur Raknison is dead. | 尤弗尔·拉克尼松死了 |
[36:37] | Asriel is free. | 阿斯里尔逃脱了 |
[36:40] | They’re sending everyone north. | 他们要派所有人去北方 |
[36:43] | You’ll be coming too. | 你也来 |
[37:14] | Father MacPhail. | 麦克费尔神父 |
[37:19] | Our paths do keep crossing. | 我们总是相遇呢 |
[37:23] | You’re to travel home. | 你得回去 |
[37:25] | The Cardinal wishes to speak to you. | 主教要找你谈谈 |
[37:28] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[37:29] | Your project lies in ruins, | 你的项目成了废墟 |
[37:30] | all your experiments have yielded nothing. | 你的实验也都毫无结果 |
[37:34] | I’m here for Asriel. | 我是来抓阿斯里尔的 |
[37:36] | Asriel? | 阿斯里尔 |
[37:40] | Asriel is with Iofur. | 阿斯里尔在尤弗尔手上 |
[37:42] | – I made sure that he… – Yes. I remember your reassurances, | -我确保了他… -是 我记得你的保证 |
[37:45] | but Iofur gave him the freedom to experiment all he wished. | 但尤弗尔给了他随意实验的自由 |
[37:49] | He had his own custom-built laboratory. | 他有自己的定制实验室 |
[37:54] | It seems you had less control than you thought. | 看来你的控制力没你想的那么强 |
[37:57] | And now Iofur is dead. | 而现在 尤弗尔死了 |
[38:01] | What? | 什么 |
[38:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:06] | The bears that were his guards are now his protectors. | 曾经看守他的熊 现在成了他的守卫 |
[38:09] | The Magisterium needs him stopped once and for all. | 教会当局需要彻底阻止他 |
[38:14] | You’re quite terrified of him, aren’t you? | 你很怕他 是吧 |
[38:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:26] | Do you think that he is ahead of you? | 你觉得他超前于你吗 |
[38:31] | Do you think he understands Dust in a way that you don’t? | 你觉得他对尘埃 有你所不及的了解吗 |
[38:34] | I think you promised to control him and you haven’t. | 我觉得你说会控制好他 但你没做到 |
[38:37] | Well, MacPhail, I need to come with you. | 麦克费尔 我得跟你一起去 |
[38:39] | Have you not listened to anything I’ve said? | 你没听我说的话吗 |
[38:43] | – You’ve already endangered enough… – I know him. | -你已经威胁了… -我了解他 |
[38:48] | You know I do. | 你知道我了解他 |
[38:54] | I can smell his next move. | 我能察觉出他的下一步行动 |
[39:01] | And I know Dust. | 我也了解尘埃 |
[39:03] | I’ve studied it. | 我研究过它 |
[39:05] | I’ll be able to understand what he’s doing, what he’s done. | 我能理解他在做什么 做了什么 |
[39:11] | Please, don’t deny the Magisterium my help. | 请别让教会当局失去我的帮助 |
[39:17] | I seek only devotion to the Magisterium. | 我只需要对教会当局的忠诚 |
[39:23] | The Magisterium has my devotion. | 我忠于教会当局 |
[39:35] | You do understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[39:40] | Lord Asriel needs to die. | 阿斯里尔勋爵必须死 |
[40:25] | Mum… | 妈妈 |
[40:27] | W…w… | 威尔… |
[40:32] | Mum, stay where you are. They could still be here. | 妈妈 别动 他们可能还没走 |
[40:37] | That man… I knew he would… | 那男人…我就知道他… |
[40:40] | Come on. | 走 |
[40:43] | Mum, we’re going now. | 妈妈 我们得走了 |
[40:45] | – I was right. – Not now, Mum. Come on. | -我是对的 -不是时候 妈妈 走 |
[40:46] | They have been watching us. They want the letters. | 他们一直在监视我们 他们要那些信 |
[40:48] | Come on, Mum. | 走吧 妈妈 |
[40:51] | Will, stop. You have to believe me! | 威尔 停下 你得相信我 |
[40:54] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[40:55] | I know my head isn’t right, but you have to believe me. | 我知道我脑袋有问题 但你得相信我 |
[40:58] | I believe those letters are important. | 我相信那些信很重要 |
[41:00] | I believe there was a man with a snake. | 我相信有个带了蛇的男人 |
[41:02] | I believe you, OK? | 我相信你 好吗 |
[41:05] | – OK. – OK. | -好 -好 |
[41:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:21] | Will? | 威尔 |
[41:23] | My mum needs to come in for a bit. | 我妈妈得在这里待会儿 |
[41:25] | There’s been a break in at home. She just needs a place to stay. | 我们家被人闯入了 她需要个地方待会儿 |
[41:29] | – Come in. Let’s call the police. – You can’t. | -进来 我们报警 -不行 |
[41:33] | They can’t see her like this. | 不能让他们看到她这样 |
[41:36] | And if they do, they’ll take me into care. | 否则我会被送进福利系统 |
[41:38] | Then what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[41:39] | Maybe I just need to go home, tidy up, then I can bring her back. | 我就回家 收拾一下 然后就来接她 |
[41:43] | I just need to think. | 我需要想想 |
[41:45] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[41:46] | And your door was always open, remember? | 你说你的大门随时敞开的 |
[41:51] | And now I need it to be open. | 现在我需要你开门 |
[41:54] | Come in, love. | 进来吧 亲爱的 |
[41:55] | She…She might need to stay overnight. | 她可能得留宿 |
[42:01] | I’ve got some spare pyjamas. | 我有备用的睡衣 |
[42:04] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没问题的 |
[42:08] | Mum… | 妈妈 |
[42:10] | Mr Hanway’s a good man. | 翰威老师是个好人 |
[42:13] | He’ll keep you safe here. | 他会保护你的 |
[42:16] | He will keep you safe, OK? | 他会保护你的 |
[42:24] | Find them, the letters. | 找到那些信 |
[42:25] | Ok. Ok, ok. | 好 |
[43:01] | I’m not sure I like that song any more. | 那首歌我听腻了 |
[43:03] | I have to sing when I’m nervous, you know that. | 我紧张时就要唱歌 你知道的 |
[43:07] | – Think she’s bust? – Of course not. | -觉得修不好了吗 -不会的 |
[43:09] | We just need to get out of here | 我们只需要离开这里 |
[43:10] | so someone can take a look at her. | 好找人来帮忙修修 |
[43:13] | And how do you suppose we do that? | 我们要怎么离开呢 |
[43:15] | She’s our only means of travel! | 这是我们唯一的代步工具 |
[43:19] | Maybe I can be of assistance. | 或许我能帮忙 |
[43:24] | When did you…? | 你什么时候… |
[43:25] | I didn’t… I-I didn’t expect… | 我…我没料到… |
[43:27] | One of my sisters managed to track your movements. | 我的一位姐妹追踪到了你的行迹 |
[43:30] | You are important to us, Mr Scoresby. | 你对我们很重要 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[43:35] | But I failed you. | 但我辜负了你 |
[43:37] | And her. | 还有她 |
[43:39] | I lost Lyra. | 我失去了莱拉 |
[43:40] | You didn’t fail me in the slightest. | 你完全没有辜负我 |
[43:43] | Or her. | 也没辜负她 |
[43:44] | You fought for her. | 你为她而战了 |
[43:46] | And now her fate is in another’s hands. | 现在她的命运在他人手里了 |
[43:49] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[43:52] | And Roger? And Iorek? | 罗杰 尤雷科呢 |
[43:53] | Kaisa brings word that they all live and all thrive. | 凯泽带话来 他们都活着而且很好 |
[43:58] | Iorek, with Lyra’s help, has reclaimed his throne. | 尤雷科在莱拉的帮助下已夺回了王位 |
[44:01] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[44:02] | She is… | 她… |
[44:05] | Well, isn’t that something? Wow! | 太棒了 |
[44:08] | I believe this is yours. | 这是你的吧 |
[44:12] | Where did you…? | 你在哪… |
[44:15] | How did…? | 你怎么… |
[44:20] | Oh, this means you need me to fight again, doesn’t it? | 那么你是需要我再次去战斗咯 |
[44:24] | The battles are just beginning. | 战斗才刚开始 |
[44:27] | The great war is coming soon. | 大战即将到来 |
[44:28] | No-No more fancy talk. | 别再打哑谜了 |
[44:30] | I’m just a hustler. I’ve played my part. | 我只是个混饭的 我已尽了职 |
[44:34] | I was useful for a piece, but I’m no use to you now. | 我之前是帮了忙 但我现在帮不上你了 |
[44:39] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[44:41] | And it’s Lyra who will need you. | 而且是莱拉会需要你 |
[44:44] | So this is still about fate? | 这还是关于命运吗 |
[44:46] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[44:49] | She needs me? | 她需要我 |
[44:51] | She needs all of us. | 她需要我们所有人 |
[44:55] | Then I hope I’m strong enough. | 那我希望我够坚强 |
[46:31] | There. Can you see? | 那里 看到了吗 |
[46:35] | That’s where my father is? | 我父亲就在那里吗 |
[46:38] | Why does he want to be here? | 他为什么想来这儿 |
[46:40] | That…you will have to ask your father. | 那…你得去问你父亲了 |
[48:03] | You’re sure they’ve gone? | 你确定他们走了 |
[50:40] | If you need me, I will be close. | 如果你需要我 我就在附近 |
[50:44] | I will stand down the bears | 我会让 |
[50:46] | that are keeping your father prisoner. | 看守你父亲的熊退下 |
[50:49] | His guards are now my guards. | 他的看守现在是我的守卫了 |
[50:52] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[50:55] | Both of you. | 你们都是 |
[51:04] | You all right, Lyra? | 你没事吧 莱拉 |
[51:05] | Last time we saw him, he was your uncle. | 上次我们见他时 他还是你叔叔 |
[51:11] | We’re just giving him his alethiometer. | 我们只是把真理仪拿给他 |
[51:14] | And then maybe we can…go home. | 然后或许我们就能 回家去 |
[51:19] | – This for me or for you? – Bit of both. | -这是为了我还是你 -都有吧 |
[51:30] | I know you’re brave, | 我知道你很勇敢 |
[51:32] | but hopefully you know that if you are ever scared… | 但希望你知道 如果你害怕 |
[51:36] | ..I’m here. | 还有我呢 |
[51:38] | I do. | 我知道 |
[51:40] | I do know that. | 我知道的 |
[52:04] | – Lyra. – Hello, Thorold. | -莱拉 -你好 索罗尔德 |
[52:06] | Little Lyra! | 小莱拉 |
[52:07] | Come in, come in. What are you doing here? | 快进来 你们怎么来了 |
[52:13] | You must be chilled. I’ll get the fire lit. | 你肯定冷死了 我去生火 |
[52:29] | No! | 不 |
[52:34] | No! | 不 |
[52:38] | I did not send for you! | 我没想要你来 |
[52:40] | I did not send for you! | 我没想要你来 |
[52:43] | You have to leave. You have to turn around and leave! | 你得走 你得马上调头离开 |
[52:45] | I did not send for you! | 我没想要你来 |
[52:52] | – I came here to free you. – No. | -我是来救你的 -不 |
[52:54] | No, you have to get out before… | 不 你得离开 别… |
[52:57] | Asriel. | 阿斯里尔 |
[53:07] | Oh, you didn’t come alone. | 你不是一个人来的啊 |
[53:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[53:16] | Roger Parslow, sir. | 罗杰·帕斯洛 先生 |
[53:18] | I work in the kitchens. | 我在厨房工作 |
[53:20] | At Jordan College. | 在乔丹学院 |
[53:25] | Thorold, prepare these children a hot bath and… | 索罗尔德 给孩子们准备热水澡 |
[53:30] | ..make them some food. | 给他们做点吃的 |
[53:33] | Sir. | 是 先生 |
[53:38] | Roger Parslow… | 罗杰·帕斯洛 |
[53:40] | ..I am very pleased you came. | 你能来我很高兴 |