时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | For each and every one of you… | 值此危难时刻 |
[00:14] | going out to fight this abominable foe…. | 我们所珍视的一切蒙受攻击 |
[00:19] | in the face of an attack on everything we hold sacred… | 前去抵抗可憎敌人的勇士们 |
[00:24] | I implore you to channel the Authority | 我恳请你们在这紧要关头 |
[00:29] | in this time of need. | 以权威为力量 |
[01:05] | The aurora is strong now. | 极光现在很强 |
[01:11] | And the child’s here. | 那孩子也来了 |
[01:32] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[01:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:01] | nemonini DerbyNinja | 翻译 |
[03:32] | What is all this stuff? | 这些都是什么 |
[04:07] | I understand you arrived here on Iorek Byrnison’s back. | 我听说 你是骑着尤雷科·伯尔尼松来的 |
[04:12] | New king of the bears. I believe you preferred the old one? | 披甲熊的新王 你更喜欢之前的那个吧 |
[04:16] | But you should be happy now you’re free. | 但你应该高兴 因为你自由了 |
[04:19] | How does a little girl acquire the king of the panserbjorne | 一个小女孩是如何让披甲熊之王 |
[04:22] | as a guardian? | 给自己当护卫的 |
[04:25] | It’s been quite a journey to get here. | 来这里可不容易 |
[04:28] | That’s not an answer. | 这没有回答我的问题 |
[04:30] | And I don’t remember inviting you. | 而且我也不记得我请你来了 |
[04:33] | You don’t want me here? | 你不希望我来吗 |
[04:35] | Left you where you were safe, Lyra, at Jordan College. | 我把你留在了安全的地方 莱拉 乔丹学院 |
[04:41] | Whatever you’ve brought me… | 无论你给我带来了什么… |
[04:43] | I hope it was worth it. | 希望它值得 |
[04:45] | Now, what is it? | 你带了什么来 |
[04:48] | I’ll tell you… | 我会告诉你的… |
[04:50] | If you tell me why you… | 但你得告诉我 你为什么… |
[04:54] | why you lied to me about being my father. | 为什么不告诉我你是我父亲 |
[05:01] | I would have been so proud. | 我本会为此无比骄傲的 |
[05:09] | Why would you have been proud? | 你为什么会骄傲 |
[05:13] | Because you’re… | 因为你是… |
[05:17] | Lord Asriel. | 阿斯里尔勋爵 |
[05:19] | And you’re MY father. | 你是我父亲 |
[05:27] | Your mother, she… | 你母亲 她… |
[05:31] | Do you know who your mother is? | 你知道你母亲是谁吗 |
[05:32] | Your choice in women is almost as bad as your choice in bears. | 你选女人的眼光和你选熊的眼光一样差 |
[05:41] | I don’t think we should continue this conversation. | 我们还是别继续谈论这个话题了 |
[05:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:46] | Because it is getting sentimental. | 因为再说就要哭鼻子抹眼泪了 |
[05:49] | Sentimental?! | 哭鼻子抹眼泪 |
[05:50] | And because I wouldn’t like to. | 还因为我不想再说了 |
[05:53] | Are you crying? It’s unnecessary. | 你哭了吗 没必要的 |
[05:55] | Lyra Belacqua, you are stronger than that. | 莱拉·贝拉克瓦 你没那么软弱 |
[06:00] | It’s Silvertongue now. | 我现在改姓巧舌如簧了 |
[06:02] | You don’t want my name? | 你不想要我的姓氏吗 |
[06:03] | Silvertongue feels like my name. | 巧舌如簧才更像我的名字 |
[06:06] | It was given to me by someone who actually loves me, | 那是一个真正爱我的人给我的 |
[06:09] | which is better than I can say for you. | 这你可算不上 |
[06:14] | This is why I’m here. | 这是我来的目的 |
[06:16] | I brought you this and I saved Roger | 我给你送来了 我也救了罗杰 |
[06:18] | and now I’ll be on my way. | 现在我要走了 |
[06:20] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是大半夜 |
[06:22] | I’ll leave in the morning, then. | 那我早上再走好了 |
[06:41] | You can keep the alethiometer. | 真理仪你留着吧 |
[06:44] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要它 |
[06:48] | You don’t want it? | 你不想要吗 |
[06:50] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[07:01] | I looked after this. | 我好好保管了它 |
[07:03] | All the way from Jordan College! | 从乔丹学院一直到这里 |
[07:07] | Fought the Magisterium, | 我对抗教会当局 |
[07:09] | enlisted the witches, fought the bears, | 请求女巫帮忙 和披甲熊交战 |
[07:10] | all to bring it to you, | 就为了把它送到你手上 |
[07:12] | and you refuse it? | 你却不要 |
[07:14] | Call yourself a father? | 你也配称自己是个父亲 |
[07:19] | I think that’s rather the point. | 这就是重点 |
[07:22] | I’ve never called myself a father. | 我从没称自己是个父亲 |
[07:54] | Have you intruded for a reason? | 你闯进来有原因吗 |
[07:59] | The winds have changed direction. | 风向变了 |
[08:02] | We should pick up speed now. | 我们应该能加速了 |
[08:04] | We’ll be there by morning. | 明早就能抵达 |
[08:06] | The Authority must be on our side. | 权威一定是支持我们的 |
[08:09] | I wouldn’t be so arrogant as to claim that. | 我可不敢妄下定论 |
[08:16] | Hopefully, we shall prove fast enough. | 希望我们到得能够快 |
[08:19] | However fast we go, Asriel will be waiting. | 不管我们多快 阿斯里尔都会等着的 |
[08:23] | We have firepower and belief. | 我们有火力和信仰 |
[08:26] | Two mighty weapons. | 两件强大的武器 |
[08:28] | All he has is his own distorted arrogance. | 而他只有自己扭曲的傲慢 |
[08:31] | And his work. | 还有他的研究 |
[08:36] | Work you don’t want others to see, but… | 你不希望其他人看到他的研究 但是… |
[08:40] | you really don’t want to see it yourself. | 你自己更不想看到 |
[08:44] | You want to see it? | 你想看吗 |
[08:47] | I’m not frightened of it. | 我不怕它 |
[08:52] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[08:56] | What power he still exerts! | 他对你还有怎样的影响力 |
[08:59] | You know nothing. | 你什么也不知道 |
[09:01] | I knew you. | 我了解你 |
[09:03] | An ambitious young woman with a good marriage, | 婚姻美满又野心勃勃的年轻女子 |
[09:05] | well on her way to quite some position, | 本可以一路扶摇直上 |
[09:07] | and then that man came along and you… | 可那男人出现了 而你… |
[09:09] | – melted in front of… – I did not melt. | -忘乎所以了 -我才没有 |
[09:13] | You don’t even claim responsibility for your child. | 你甚至不对自己的孩子负责 |
[09:22] | I suppose you consider yourself without sin. | 你大概自认为毫无罪过吧 |
[09:27] | No-one can claim to be without sin. | 没有人能说自己毫无罪过 |
[09:32] | So what is your sin, | 那你的罪过是什么 |
[09:35] | I wonder? | 我很想知道 |
[09:42] | Lust? | 欲望 |
[09:45] | Greed? | 贪婪 |
[09:52] | No. | 都不是 |
[09:54] | It’s envy. | 是嫉妒 |
[10:01] | You want what Asriel and I have– | 你想要我和阿斯里尔所拥有的 |
[10:04] | a sureness of step, a conviction, | 坚定的步伐和信念 |
[10:06] | but you… you lack it. | 但是你缺乏这些 |
[10:09] | I’m the best weapon you’ll ever have. | 我是你最好的武器 |
[10:13] | Has it given you an answer? | 它给你答案了吗 |
[10:14] | An alethiometer gives you the answer you need, | 真理仪给出的是你需要的答案 |
[10:16] | not necessarily the answer you desire. | 但不一定是你想要的答案 |
[10:18] | – Sometimes it’s more of a riddle than… What did it say? | -有时更像是个谜 -它怎么说的 |
[10:21] | The question I posed, very precisely, | 我提出的问题非常精确 |
[10:24] | is, “What did Grumman discover?” | “格鲁曼发现了什么” |
[10:26] | What did the damn thing say? | 那破玩意是怎么说的 |
[10:27] | It said… | 它说 |
[10:28] | ..There’s a knife in a tower surrounded by angels. | 有把刀在被天使环绕的塔中 |
[10:32] | That’s what he has discovered. | 那就是格鲁曼发现的东西 |
[10:34] | And? | 然后呢 |
[10:35] | His son will lead you to it. | 他儿子会带你找到它 |
[10:39] | But Grumman never married, never had a son. | 但格鲁曼从未结过婚 也没有儿子 |
[10:41] | So I may need to ask another question, or… | 所以我可能需要再问个问题 或是 |
[10:48] | A son? | 儿子 |
[10:51] | You’re sure it said a son? | 你确定真理仪说的是儿子 |
[10:52] | For that part, it gave me the levels of the baby, | 这部分答案 真理仪指出了婴儿 |
[10:54] | the angel and the marionette symbols. | 天使和牵线木偶 |
[10:57] | The answer was quite categorical. | 答案相当明确 |
[11:29] | Tell me, sir, does she have everything she needs? | 先生 她需要的东西都有了吗 |
[11:33] | A brush for her teeth, for instance. | 比如 她的牙刷 |
[11:36] | Does she have a toothbrush? | 她有牙刷了吗 |
[11:39] | I wouldn’t be overly concerned. | 不必太担心这个 |
[11:41] | Now that Iofur’s dead, | 尤弗尔死了 |
[11:42] | there will be an airship of soldiers on their way here. | 肯定会有一飞艇的士兵飞在飞来 |
[11:45] | But the Magisterium won’t be our only enemies for much longer. | 但很快 教会当局就将不是我们唯一的敌人了 |
[11:49] | You’ve found a bigger enemy? | 你给自己找了个更大的敌人吗 |
[11:52] | THE enemy. | 是那个敌人 |
[11:59] | And now that Iofur’s guards are gone, I’m free to go after it. | 尤弗尔的看守走了 我又能去找它了 |
[12:05] | I’m afraid I won’t be here when the Magisterium arrives. | 恐怕教会当局找来时 我早已离开了 |
[12:08] | I’m going to ask you to make sure that Lyra is safe. | 我得拜托你确保莱拉的安全 |
[12:10] | After all this time, | 我们主仆一场 |
[12:12] | you don’t want me with you? | 你不带我一起去吗 |
[12:14] | It’s not that. I need you here. | 不是的 我更需要你在这儿 |
[12:17] | I’m asking you to protect my daughter. | 我拜托你保护我女儿 |
[12:21] | Will you say goodbye to her? | 你要和她告别吗 |
[12:24] | No. No, I have work. | 不 不 我还有工作 |
[12:28] | It’s the very least you could do. | 你最起码该跟她告别 |
[13:00] | We don’t need Lord Asriel. | 我们不需要阿斯里尔勋爵 |
[13:03] | We’ll leave in the morning at first light. | 我们明天天一亮就离开 |
[13:14] | – Lyra. Are you there? – I am. | -莱拉 你在里面吗 -我在 |
[13:18] | And you’re not coming in. | 但你不许进来 |
[13:19] | I’ll come in, walk in backwards and sit backwards. | 我背着身进去 再背着身坐下 |
[13:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Tell me if I’m going to hit anything. | 如果我要撞上什么了 告诉我 |
[13:33] | You aren’t. | 没事的 |
[13:39] | You can sit down there. | 你可以在那儿坐下 |
[13:47] | So what have you got? | 你有什么 |
[13:49] | What? | 什么 |
[13:51] | To say. Why are you in the bathroom? | 有什么要说 你来浴室干什么 |
[13:55] | I just got spooked. | 我刚刚被吓到了 |
[13:57] | By what? | 被什么吓到了 |
[13:58] | By your father. What’s he doing here? | 被你父亲 他在这儿干什么 |
[14:04] | He looked at you really angrily, | 他看你的眼神好愤怒 |
[14:06] | and then he saw me and he calmed down immediately. | 然后他看到了我 马上就平静了 |
[14:13] | He looked at me like he was a wolf or something. | 他看我的样子像狼似的 |
[14:19] | My father… | 我父亲… |
[14:20] | Can we…call him your father now? | 我们现在能叫他你父亲了吗 |
[14:26] | He knows I know. | 他知道我知道了 |
[14:28] | Didn’t go so well? | 不顺利吗 |
[14:30] | Not really. | 并不 |
[14:34] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[14:36] | Parents are more trouble than they’re worth. | 父母带来的麻烦比好处多 |
[14:39] | That’s why I never bothered getting to know mine. | 所以我从没想要了解我父母 |
[14:43] | Sensible. | 有道理 |
[14:46] | You know, I always liked it, | 有件事我一直很喜欢 |
[14:48] | that we were the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[14:52] | Orphans. | 都是孤儿 |
[14:54] | So if you want… | 所以如果你想 |
[14:57] | …We can pretend we are. | 我们可以假装我们就是 |
[15:21] | You shouldn’t have let him go. | 你不该让他跑掉 |
[15:27] | I…didn’t know he was useful to us. You wanted the letters. | 我不知道他对我们有用 你要的是那些信 |
[15:32] | He is. | 他是有用 |
[15:35] | He’s important. | 他很重要 |
[15:38] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该做什么 |
[15:41] | I don’t see why I should get you to do anything. | 我为什么还要让你为我办事呢 |
[15:47] | You mess up. | 你老是搞砸 |
[15:49] | You ask for help. | 然后求助 |
[15:51] | I give you Thomas, and you mess up again. | 我把托马斯介绍给你 你又搞砸了 |
[15:54] | Hang on… | 等等 |
[15:55] | And I have to come myself. | 我只能自己来 |
[16:00] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[16:03] | ..Is there anything that you can do alone? | 你一个人能做成任何事吗 |
[16:06] | Now, think… | 好好想想 |
[16:08] | ..Where this Will might be… | 威尔可能在哪 |
[16:12] | ..What he might be doing. | 可能在做什么 |
[16:18] | The kid was a loner. My guess, he’s on the streets somewhere. | 这孩子不合群 我猜 他在街上游荡 |
[16:21] | I’ll look into it. | 我去找找 |
[16:28] | Get rid of the body. | 把尸体处理掉 |
[16:30] | Done. | 没问题 |
[16:34] | And find the boy. | 找到那孩子 |
[16:39] | This is DI Walters to Control. | 沃尔特斯警督呼叫控制中心 |
[16:41] | Circulating ops to all units in the Oxford area | 通知牛津地区的所有单位 |
[16:43] | for last name Parry, first name William. | 注意一名威廉·佩里 |
[16:45] | 15-year-old male, around five foot seven. | 15岁男性 身高约1米73 |
[16:47] | Likely on foot. | 可能在步行 |
[16:50] | Reported missing person. | 已报告为失踪人口 |
[16:52] | Any sightings, please come to me direct. | 任何人看到他 请直接找我 |
[16:55] | Over. | 完毕 |
[16:57] | Copy, DI Walters. This is Control. | 收到 沃尔特斯警督 这里是控制中心 |
[17:00] | On the lookout for last name Parry, first name William. | 请注意一名威廉·佩里 |
[17:03] | 15-year-old male… | 15岁男性… |
[17:34] | Stop it! | 别闹 |
[17:40] | He wasn’t even surprised. | 他甚至没觉得惊喜 |
[17:42] | He wasn’t even upset. He was just… | 也没有生气 他只是 |
[17:46] | ..Annoyed at me. | 嫌我烦 |
[17:49] | It’s probably not what he really thinks. | 这可能不是他的真实想法 |
[17:53] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[17:56] | You can look at the alethiometer. | 你可以看看真理仪 |
[17:58] | Ask it how he really feels. | 问问他的真实感受 |
[18:07] | Does it know everything? | 它什么都知道吗 |
[18:09] | Does it know everything that will happen to us? | 它知道我们将遭遇的一切吗 |
[18:18] | I think so, but… | 我觉得是的 但 |
[18:21] | I think it will only tell me what it wants me to know, so… | 我觉得它只告诉我它想让我知道的事 所以 |
[18:23] | Then let’s not use it. | 那我们就不用它 |
[18:26] | So we just know what we know, I suppose. | 这样我们就只知道我们所知的 |
[18:29] | I mean, I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[18:32] | – I would never have chosen to leave Jordan. – I know. | -换我就不会选择离开乔丹学院 -我知道 |
[18:35] | But now here we both are, halfway round the world. | 可现在我们俩都离开了 走过了千山万水 |
[18:39] | And I’m here because of you. | 我是因为你 |
[18:41] | And you’re here because of me. | 你是因为我 |
[18:44] | Cos we changed each other’s lives. | 我们改变了彼此的命运 |
[18:48] | I like the fact you changed my life. | 你改变了我的命运 我很高兴 |
[18:51] | Can’t promise I won’t stop changing it. | 我可不能保证我不会再改变你的命运 |
[19:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:42] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[19:45] | Don’t be frightened. | 别害怕 |
[19:46] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[19:55] | You once asked me what Dust was. | 你问过我尘埃是什么 |
[20:01] | The truth is, I don’t know. | 其实 我也不知道 |
[20:04] | Why is the Magisterium so afraid of it? | 教会当局为什么那么害怕它 |
[20:08] | They’re afraid of it because they think it is sin. | 他们怕它是因为他们认为它是罪恶 |
[20:11] | Actual physical sin. | 实体的罪恶 |
[20:14] | Raining down from the sky, settling on humanity | 从天上落下来 积淀在人类身上 |
[20:17] | and infecting our souls with evil. | 以邪恶污染我们的灵魂 |
[20:21] | To be fair, it’s a terrifying thought. | 你得承认 这想法确实很可怕 |
[20:24] | For the longest time, the Magisterium completely ignored Dust. | 很久以来 教会当局完全无视了尘埃 |
[20:29] | But then it was discovered | 可后来发现 |
[20:30] | that Dust only begins to settle on humans going through puberty. | 尘埃只在人们进入青春期后才开始积淀 |
[20:34] | The connection was made to Adam and Eve… | 再联系到亚当和夏娃的事… |
[20:37] | …and they labelled Dust as original sin. | 他们便把尘埃定为原罪 |
[20:41] | Original sin? | 原罪 |
[20:45] | When did Eve’s daemon settle? | 夏娃的精灵是何时固定原形的 |
[20:48] | When Eve ate the apple, like the serpent told her to. | 夏娃听了蛇的话吃了苹果之后 |
[20:50] | Well done. | 很好 |
[20:51] | And the serpent said, | 蛇说 |
[20:53] | “You shall not surely die, | “你不一定会死 |
[20:55] | “For the Authority doth know that on that day that ye eat thereof, | 因为上帝知道你们吃果子的那天 |
[20:59] | “Your eyes shall be opened, | 你们的眼睛就会明亮 |
[21:01] | “Your daemons shall assume their true form | 你们的精灵将现原形 |
[21:03] | “and ye shall be as…” | 你们就…” |
[21:05] | “..Gods, knowing good and…” | “像神一样能够辨别善…” |
[21:08] | – “..Evil.” – “..Dust.” | -“与恶” -“与尘埃” |
[21:13] | You see? | 明白了吧 |
[21:17] | They have been trying to convince us for centuries | 数世纪以来 他们一直想让我们相信 |
[21:20] | that we are born guilty. | 我们生来就是罪恶的 |
[21:23] | And that we have to spend a lifetime | 我们要终生来为 |
[21:25] | atoning for the crime of eating an apple. | 吃一个苹果的罪孽赎罪 |
[21:29] | Is there any proof for this heinous stain, | 这可怕的污点 这耻辱 |
[21:33] | this shame, this guilt? No, not at all. | 这罪过可有任何证据 完全没有 |
[21:35] | We are to take it on faith, | 我们只能相信 |
[21:37] | and on the word of the Authority. | 只能听权威的一面之词 |
[21:41] | But Dust… | 但尘埃 |
[21:43] | Dust is an elementary particle | 尘埃是基本粒子 |
[21:46] | that we can record, measure, study. | 我们能够记录 测量 研究 |
[21:49] | We can take photograms of it. | 我们能拍摄它 |
[21:50] | And it has given them what they need – | 它满足了他们的需要 |
[21:52] | a means by which to control, to oppress, to frighten, | 是他们控制 压迫 恐吓的手段 |
[21:55] | and to keep us where they want us – | 让我们受制于他们 |
[21:57] | on our knees. | 臣服于他们 |
[21:59] | That’s what my mother thinks she’s doing… | 我妈妈就认为她在做那个 |
[22:02] | ..Cutting away our daemons. | 切割掉我们的精灵 |
[22:05] | Preserving our sinless souls. | 保护我们无罪的灵魂 |
[22:17] | You should have seen them. | 你真该看到他们 |
[22:21] | Those who had their daemons cut away. | 那些被切割掉精灵的孩子 |
[22:27] | They looked empty. | 他们看上去好空洞 |
[22:31] | Did they try to cut you, Lyra? | 他们也企图切割你了吗 莱拉 |
[22:37] | She stopped them. | 她阻止了他们 |
[22:41] | Your mother stopped them? | 你母亲阻止了他们 |
[22:44] | She didn’t want to damage me. | 她不想伤害我 |
[22:47] | Happy to damage others. | 倒不介意伤害其他人 |
[22:50] | Is that a fact? | 是这样吗 |
[22:54] | The thought of Pan being cut from me… | 一想到潘跟我被切割开 |
[23:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:12] | The bond between human and daemon is incredibly powerful. | 人和精灵间的纽带是无比强大的 |
[23:17] | Quite beautiful, really. | 非常美丽 |
[23:20] | There’s actually an immense release of energy… | 这纽带被切断时 会迸发出 |
[23:24] | ..When that link is severed. | 一股强大的能量 |
[23:27] | What is the most important question we can ask? | 我们能问的最重要的问题是什么 |
[23:32] | Where Dust comes from. | 尘埃从哪来 |
[23:36] | There you are. | 对了 |
[23:43] | – The photograms you took… – The aurora. | -你拍的照片 -极光 |
[23:46] | You’ve seen Dust pouring into this world from the aurora. | 你见过极光向这个世界倾泻尘埃的景象 |
[23:51] | If light can cross that barrier between the universes, | 如果光能穿越各世界间的屏障 |
[23:54] | if Dust can, | 如果尘埃能 |
[23:55] | if we can see that city up there in the sky, | 如果我们能看到天空中的那座城市 |
[23:58] | then we can build a bridge and we can cross. | 那我们就能搭建桥梁 穿过去 |
[24:00] | – Cross to multiple worlds? – Why not? | -穿越去多重世界 -有何不可 |
[24:02] | Let’s go to the source, let’s ask what Dust is. | 我们去源头 问问尘埃是什么 |
[24:05] | Maybe we’ll find out that it’s something else entirely. | 或许我们会发现 它根本是另一种东西 |
[24:07] | Maybe we’ll find out that it is sin. | 或许我们会发现它确实是罪孽 |
[24:08] | How do you like the sound of that? | 你觉得那听上去如何 |
[24:10] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:14] | What I do know is I’ve done my piece. | 我只知道我做完我该做的了 |
[24:19] | Lyra, what I can tell you is that | 莱拉 我可以告诉你 |
[24:22] | Dust is what makes the alethiometer work. | 是尘埃让真理仪运作 |
[24:26] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[24:28] | I doubt the Magisterium know that. | 教会当局恐怕都不知道 |
[24:31] | It works through Dust? | 它因尘埃而运作 |
[24:35] | I brought you the alethiometer | 我把真理仪拿给你了 |
[24:37] | and now I just need to take Roger home. | 我现在只想带罗杰回家 |
[24:39] | Did the Master ever actually ask you to bring it to me? | 是院长叫你拿给我的吗 |
[24:43] | It’s yours. | 它是你的 |
[24:45] | You were never sent to me at all. | 你没有被派来找我 |
[24:48] | But I am glad you came. | 但我很高兴你来了 |
[25:01] | You don’t come from nothing, Lyra. | 你不是个无名之辈 莱拉 |
[25:04] | You’re the product of something extraordinary. | 你是非凡的产物 |
[25:12] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[26:06] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[26:08] | No, nothing. But maybe the police know something. | 没有 但警察或许知道点什么 |
[26:14] | Fra Pavel said a tower. | 弗拉·帕维尔提到了一座塔 |
[26:16] | It must be the Tower of the Angels. | 肯定是天使之塔 |
[26:23] | The legends are true. | 传说是真的 |
[26:28] | But if they are… | 但如果是真的 |
[26:32] | ..Then this knife… | 那这把刀 |
[26:38] | The boy will lead us to it. | 那男孩会带我们找到它 |
[27:21] | What…? | 什么… |
[27:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:24] | You’re awake. Good. Now, we have to move very quickly. | 你醒了 太好了 我们可得快点的 |
[27:27] | The Magisterium are on their way. | 教会当局要来了 |
[27:29] | My father said they wouldn’t get here. | 我父亲说他们来不了的 |
[27:30] | – He’s already gone. – Where?! | -他已经走了 -去哪了 |
[27:33] | Don’t you worry. I will get you somewhere safe. | 别担心 我会带你去安全的地方 |
[27:36] | Roger! Roger! | 罗杰 罗杰 |
[27:40] | Where’s Roger? Tell me, Thorold! Where’s Roger? | 罗杰呢 告诉我 索罗尔德 罗杰呢 |
[27:43] | With Asriel. | 跟阿斯里尔走了 |
[27:46] | What does he want with him? | 他要他做什么 |
[27:47] | Lyra… Lyra… | 莱拉 莱拉 |
[27:51] | Energy. | 能量 |
[27:53] | Energy! | 能量 |
[27:54] | Lyra, I promised that I would protect you. | 莱拉 我保证过会保护你的 |
[27:57] | Thorold, he’s going to cut him! | 索罗尔德 他要切割他 |
[28:10] | Iorek! | 尤雷科 |
[28:13] | Iorek! | 尤雷科 |
[28:16] | Iorek, I need you! | 尤雷科 我需要你 |
[28:18] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[28:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:22] | Follow the footprints! My father’s got Roger. We need to go! | 跟着脚印走 我父亲抓走了罗杰 我们快追 |
[28:26] | – Bears! – You’re calling the bears? | -披甲熊 -你还叫其他熊 |
[28:28] | I have a feeling we’ll be needing them. Climb on. | 我觉得我们会需要他们的帮助 上来 |
[28:32] | We’ll need to move fast! | 我们得快点的 |
[28:55] | What are we doing here? When’s Lyra joining us? | 我们来这里干什么 莱拉什么时候来 |
[29:01] | I told you, she’s coming with Thorold. | 我说了 索罗尔德带她来 |
[29:03] | She’ll be here soon. Come. | 她很快就来 走 |
[29:43] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[29:46] | There’ll be traps everywhere. | 肯定到处有陷阱 |
[29:48] | Get the guards out of here. | 让卫兵出去 |
[30:13] | No sign of anyone or anything. | 没见到任何人 任何东西 |
[30:15] | The guards have gone to search the outside. | 卫兵去搜外面了 |
[30:18] | Plenty of people staying here, though. | 但住在这里的人不少 |
[30:21] | Some sort of… | 那边… |
[30:23] | ..Encampment in the living area. | 生活区还搭了个营帐 |
[30:29] | Any sense of where he might be? | 知道他可能去哪了吗 |
[30:38] | Or what he’s been… | 或是他在这里 |
[30:40] | ..Doing here? | 都做了什么 |
[30:53] | Oh, Thorold, don’t be ridiculous. | 索罗尔德 别傻了 |
[30:55] | You won’t hurt me. | 你不会伤害我的 |
[30:58] | I know you too well. | 我太了解你了 |
[30:59] | Plus, I’m unarmed. | 而且我没带武器 |
[31:06] | He’s gone up the mountain, hasn’t he? | 他去山上了 是吧 |
[31:10] | What’s he trying to do? | 他想干什么 |
[31:11] | His numbers suggest some kind of energy release. | 看他的数据 是关于能量涌的 |
[31:15] | This is Dust…isn’t it? | 是尘埃 是吗 |
[31:20] | Thorold… | 索罗尔德 |
[31:23] | ..Tell me who’s with him. | 告诉我谁跟他在一起 |
[31:26] | What’s he trying to do with Dust? | 他想拿尘埃做什么 |
[31:27] | Flood us all with sin and darkness? | 让我们被罪孽和黑暗淹没吗 |
[31:34] | I know you have no respect for the Magisterium. | 我知道你不在乎教会当局 |
[31:39] | But in the name of the Authority, | 但以权威之名 |
[31:42] | he who shines above us and lights the way, | 以照耀我们 照亮我们前路之人的名义 |
[31:46] | tell me what you know. | 告诉我你都知道什么 |
[31:57] | Thorold… | 索罗尔德 |
[32:00] | I should throw you to the wolves. | 我真该拿你去喂狼 |
[32:03] | But I won’t. | 但我不会的 |
[32:06] | I’ll tell them that Father macPhail is staying here | 我会告诉他们 麦克费尔神父要留下 |
[32:08] | to analyse what we’ve found. | 分析我们的发现 |
[32:12] | And then I’ll take the troops to pursue Asriel, | 然后我会带兵去追阿斯里尔 |
[32:14] | and then you will leave. | 而你要离开 |
[32:18] | He’s always been so reckless. | 他一向都那么鲁莽 |
[32:21] | He’s never treated any of us well. | 他从未好好对待过我们任何人 |
[32:26] | You included. | 包括你 |
[34:11] | Stay close! | 跟紧了 |
[34:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:20] | What’s the surprise for Lyra? | 给莱拉的惊喜是什么 |
[35:00] | They’re heading for the mountain. | 他们冲山上去了 |
[35:03] | Bears, prepare yourself. | 披甲熊 做好准备 |
[35:13] | Bears spotted. | 看到披甲熊 |
[35:14] | They’re readying for an artillery attack. | 他们在准备开炮 |
[35:20] | Then open fire. | 那就开火 |
[35:27] | Prepare the fire-hurlers! Out of the way! | 准备火球发射器 躲起来 |
[35:50] | Go! Go! Go! | 上上上 |
[36:33] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[36:35] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[36:37] | Hurry, Lyra! | 快 莱拉 |
[36:39] | I’ll get you to the mountain. | 我带你上山 |
[36:59] | Isn’t Lyra down there? | 莱拉不是在下面吗 |
[37:02] | I think we should go and find her. | 我们应该去找她 |
[37:08] | Come here! | 过来 |
[37:10] | No! | 不 |
[37:13] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[37:15] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不 |
[37:17] | Lord Asriel! No, stop! | 阿斯里尔勋爵 不要 |
[37:20] | No! | 不 |
[37:24] | No! | 不 |
[37:36] | Lyra… | 莱拉 |
[37:37] | ..I cannot cross this bridge. | 我过不去这座桥 |
[38:01] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[38:03] | ..King Iorek Byrnison. | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松国王 |
[38:07] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[38:09] | ..Lyra Silvertongue. | 莱拉·巧舌如簧 |
[38:20] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[38:21] | Quickly, Lyra. | 快 莱拉 |
[38:36] | It’s not far. | 不远的 |
[38:38] | Just a few careful steps. | 就几步 小心点 |
[39:32] | Lord Asriel, please! | 阿斯里尔勋爵 求你 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry that this is happening to you. | 很抱歉你要遭遇这种事 |
[39:39] | But in war, there are casualties. | 但战争难免有伤亡 |
[39:42] | And believe me when I tell you that this is a war. | 相信我 这就是战争 |
[39:46] | One that will free humanity forever. | 这场战争将永远解放人类 |
[39:50] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[39:59] | I can’t do this, Pan! | 我做不到 潘 |
[40:00] | Come on, Lyra. You can. | 加油 莱拉 你可以的 |
[40:02] | Just fly up and see if you can see them. | 飞上去看看你能不能看到他们 |
[40:17] | We’re nearly there. | 我们快到了 |
[40:20] | They’re just beyond the peak. | 他们就在山峰那头 |
[40:21] | Asriel’s put Roger and Salcilia in a cage. | 阿斯里尔把罗杰和塞尔西里亚放进了笼子里 |
[40:24] | They look like the ones at Bolvangar. | 就像伯尔凡加的那种 |
[40:29] | No! | 不 |
[40:30] | No! | 不 |
[40:41] | Please don’t do this! | 求你别这么做 |
[40:43] | Lyra will never forgive you. | 莱拉永远不会原谅你的 |
[40:48] | Roger, I can’t get out! | 罗杰 我出不去 |
[40:50] | What’s going to happen to us? | 我们会怎么样啊 |
[41:01] | No… No. | 不 |
[41:33] | No… | 不 |
[41:35] | Roger, I don’t want to leave you! | 罗杰 我不想跟你分开 |
[43:27] | If you’ve come to stop me, you’re too late. | 如果你是来阻止我的 你太迟了 |
[43:30] | Too late to stop the experiment, yes, | 阻止实验是太迟了 |
[43:32] | but not too late to stop you. | 但我还来得及阻止你 |
[43:34] | Oh, I am pleased that you came, Marisa, | 我真高兴你来了 玛丽莎 |
[43:37] | to see what I’ve done. | 来看我做到了什么 |
[43:39] | The Magisterium will never allow it. | 教会当局绝不会允许的 |
[43:44] | Oh, you don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[43:47] | The Magisterium have no power any more. | 教会当局没有权力了 |
[43:50] | Not once the world sees the possibility of all this. | 等世界看到了这样的可能 他们就会权力尽失 |
[43:54] | It is the end of the Magisterium. | 教会当局完了 |
[43:57] | After hundreds of years. | 数百年来 终于 |
[44:00] | No more oppression. | 再没有压迫 |
[44:02] | No more abuse. | 再没有残暴 |
[44:04] | No more darkness… | 再没有黑暗 |
[44:05] | ..Or suppression of knowledge. | 知识再不会被掩藏 |
[44:12] | You see that light? | 你看到那光了吗 |
[44:16] | That is the sun of another world. | 那是来自另一个世界的阳光 |
[44:21] | Look. | 看啊 |
[44:23] | Come. | 来 |
[44:26] | Feel the warmth of it on your face. | 感受它在你脸上投下的温暖 |
[44:37] | It’s extraordinary. | 真了不起 |
[44:44] | There is no stopping it now. | 现在别想阻止它了 |
[44:46] | My war was never just with the Magisterium. | 我的战争远不止是针对教会当局 |
[44:48] | There is a far more dangerous power out there. | 这世上还有更加危险的势力 |
[44:54] | Marisa, come with me. | 玛丽莎 跟我来吧 |
[44:58] | Work with me. | 跟我合作吧 |
[45:01] | Help me fight this war and take on the Authority. | 帮我打这场战争 挑战权威 |
[45:08] | Help me create a new Republic of Heaven. | 帮我建立新的天堂共和国 |
[45:14] | What better place to make a new start? | 还有比那里更适合新开始的地方吗 |
[45:20] | A new start? | 新开始 |
[45:23] | You and I. Together. | 你和我一起 |
[45:26] | We could take this universe apart and put it back together again. | 我们可以打碎这个宇宙 再把它重拼起来 |
[45:32] | Oh, no, no, no, no. No, we couldn’t… | 不不 我们不能… |
[45:37] | Lie about whatever you want. | 不管你怎么撒谎 |
[45:40] | Lie about the Oblation Board. | 总祭祀委员会 |
[45:43] | The Magisterium. | 教会当局 |
[45:47] | Lie about the girl. | 甚至那姑娘 |
[45:49] | But do not lie about your ambition… | 但不要隐瞒你的野心 |
[45:53] | ..Your work… | 你的研究 |
[45:56] | ..Or who you truly are. | 和你真实的自己 |
[46:02] | You used to want to change the world. | 你以前是想改变世界的 |
[46:04] | Then leave the Magisterium. | 那就离开教会当局 |
[46:06] | Come with me, and we will change them all. | 跟我走 我们去改变一切 |
[46:13] | But our child is in this world. | 但我们的孩子在这个世界 |
[46:17] | And my place is with her. | 我理应跟她在一起 |
[46:20] | That is not a lie. | 那不是谎言 |
[46:23] | You want that? | 你想要那个 |
[46:26] | I want her with everything I have. | 我哪怕牺牲一切也想要她 |
[46:30] | This is your journey, not mine. | 这是你的旅程 不是我的 |
[46:33] | Goodbye, Asriel. | 再见了 阿斯里尔 |
[49:01] | Roger… | 罗杰 |
[49:21] | His face is warm. | 他的脸还有温度 |
[49:26] | But Salcilia’s gone. | 但塞尔西里亚已经不在了 |
[49:29] | I thought he wanted the alethiometer. | 我以为他想要的是真理仪 |
[49:33] | I got it wrong. | 我错了 |
[49:35] | I got it all…wrong. | 我全搞错了 |
[49:39] | – We didn’t mean this to happen. – But it did! | -我们没想发生这种事的 -但就是发生了 |
[49:44] | It did happen. | 就是发生了 |
[49:48] | And I didn’t get to say goodbye. | 我都没能道别 |
[49:51] | I didn’t get to say I’m sorry. | 我都没能说抱歉 |
[49:57] | And it’s my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[50:01] | It’s all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[50:11] | I should never have brought you here. | 我就不该带你来的 |
[50:15] | What do I do, Roger? | 我怎么办 罗杰 |
[50:18] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我吧 |
[50:22] | We need to find Dust. | 我们得找到尘埃 |
[50:26] | We thought it was bad, because grown-ups said so. | 我们以为它是坏的 因为大人都这么说 |
[50:30] | What if it isn’t? | 如果它不是呢 |
[50:32] | What if it needs protecting? | 如果它需要保护呢 |
[50:36] | You’re saying… | 你是说… |
[50:39] | ..We could… | 我们能… |
[50:41] | ..Go and find Dust before he does? | 去那里 在他之前找到尘埃吗 |
[50:45] | Do you know what that means, Pan? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 潘 |
[50:47] | We’d be alone. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[50:50] | We’ve always been alone… | 我们向来只有自己 |
[50:52] | ..Apart from… | 再就只有 |
[50:55] | ..Roger. | 罗杰 |
[51:02] | Do we just… | 我们就… |
[51:06] | ..Leave him? | 丢下他吗 |
[51:24] | We’ve got to make sure they don’t win. | 我们得确保他们赢不了 |
[51:32] | We’ve got to go, Roger. | 我们得走了 罗杰 |
[51:35] | All right? | 好吗 |
[51:38] | Me and Pan… | 我和潘 |
[51:41] | …are going to go into the skies | 要去天上了 |
[51:42] | and we’re going to search for Dust. | 我们要去找尘埃 |
[51:45] | We will make sure your death is not in vain. | 我们会确保你不会白死 |
[51:49] | Goodbye, Roger. | 再见 罗杰 |