| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | I’ll take you as far as the Broad, | 我带你到宽街 | 
| [00:10] | then I’ve got to go see my mum’s lawyer. | 然后我得去找我妈妈的律师 | 
| [00:12] | I know, you already said. | 我知道 你说过了 | 
| [00:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:19] | Definitely not. | 绝对不行 | 
| [00:24] | Yes. | 就这个 | 
| [00:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [00:29] | No capes, Lyra. | 不能穿披风 莱拉 | 
| [00:31] | – “No capes.” – Eh, what does he know? | -“不能穿披风” -他懂什么 | 
| [00:36] | Or hats. | 也不能戴帽子 | 
| [00:42] | The point is to blend in. | 你得混入人群 | 
| [00:45] | Is this good enough for you, Pan? | 你可以待在这里面吗 潘 | 
| [00:46] | You can’t put Pan in that. | 你不能让潘待在那里面 | 
| [00:47] | Lyra, people are going to be looking for me. | 莱拉 有人在找我 | 
| [00:50] | Bad people, the police. | 坏人 警察 | 
| [00:51] | You mustn’t look different or you’ll draw attention to us. | 你得看上去和大家一样 否则就会引起注意 | 
| [00:54] | They’ll start asking questions. | 他们就会问你问题 | 
| [00:55] | They’ll find this window and everything. | 他们就会发现窗户和一切 | 
| [00:58] | This is a good hiding place. | 这是个不错的藏身处 | 
| [01:00] | I’m safer here, so let’s keep it that way. | 我在这里更安全 所以别被人发现了 | 
| [01:06] | Lyra? | 莱拉 | 
| [01:08] | – Sorry, Pan. – Unbelievable. | -抱歉 潘 -难以置信 | 
| [01:12] | It stinks of old goat! | 一股老山羊的臭味 | 
| [01:23] | You’re sure you remember where this is? | 你确定你记得这里的路吗 | 
| [01:25] | This is the gate. | 门就在这里 | 
| [01:35] | I can see it, Will. | 我能看到了 威尔 | 
| [01:39] | Lyra, wait! | 莱拉 等等 | 
| [01:41] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [01:49] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:51] | Yeah. They don’t have cars that fast in my Oxford. | 嗯 我的牛津没有那么快的车 | 
| [01:54] | You don’t have the word “wait” either? | 你们也没有”等等”这个词吗 | 
| [01:56] | Come on, get up. | 来 起来吧 | 
| [01:59] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [02:01] | I’m fine, thanks for asking. | 我没事 谢谢关心 | 
| [02:10] | Is this similar to your Oxford? | 这里像你的牛津吗 | 
| [02:13] | I guess. | 大概吧 | 
| [02:15] | Sort of. | 有点像 | 
| [02:18] | We need to be careful. Blend in. | 我们必须小心 不能引人注意 | 
| [04:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [04:23] | Would you like a picture? | 要拍张照片吗 | 
| [04:25] | Oh, look at that guy! | 看那个人 | 
| [04:32] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [04:33] | Mind out! | 小心 | 
| [04:34] | Lyra. | 莱拉 | 
| [04:37] | Wait, that building’s close to Jordan in my world. | 等等 那幢楼在我的世界里就挨着乔丹学院 | 
| [04:41] | Lyra, slow down! | 莱拉 慢点 | 
| [04:45] | I’ve never heard of Jordan College. | 我从没听说过乔丹学院 | 
| [04:47] | The tower’s right there – it’s right next to it! | 塔楼就在那边 就在那幢楼旁边 | 
| [05:03] | So sorry, so sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [05:09] | Further back that way. | 再往那边一点 | 
| [05:19] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:21] | You were right – Jordan College doesn’t exist in your world. | 你说得没错 你的世界里没有乔丹学院 | 
| [05:25] | This isn’t like our Oxford at all. | 这看上去一点都不像我们的牛津 | 
| [05:29] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [05:52] | Your Eminences, venerable brothers, | 阁下们 各位尊敬的兄弟们 | 
| [05:56] | I will not use this solemn day | 我不会在这肃穆的日子里 | 
| [06:00] | to tell of the wildness of the witch | 讲述女巫的恶行 | 
| [06:04] | whom I saw strike our brother Sturrock down. | 我眼看她杀死了我们的兄弟 斯特罗克 | 
| [06:09] | But have no fear. | 但不必担心 | 
| [06:12] | She and her kind will be brought to account. | 她和她的同类将会受到惩罚 | 
| [06:17] | As acting cardinal… | 作为教会当局的 | 
| [06:20] | ..of this Magisterium, | 代理主教 | 
| [06:22] | I have a duty to tell you | 我有责任告诉大家 | 
| [06:26] | that these troubled times | 这种困难时期 | 
| [06:29] | call for strong, decisive leadership. | 需要强大果决的领导 | 
| [06:34] | And the Authority has blessed me | 权威者赐予了我 | 
| [06:37] | with a clarity of purpose | 对使命的明晰 | 
| [06:39] | which cuts through my grief… | 它就如一把快刀 | 
| [06:43] | ..like a knife! | 斩断了我的悲伤 | 
| [06:46] | In deepest respect, | 我怀着深深的尊敬 | 
| [06:48] | I dedicate myself… | 将自己献给 | 
| [06:52] | ..to this great task. | 这伟大的任务 | 
| [07:02] | That’s nothing. | 这没什么 | 
| [07:03] | One time, I fell off a tree, | 有次 我从树上摔下来 | 
| [07:05] | and the librarian thought I’d broken my leg. | 图书管理员以为我摔断了腿 | 
| [07:06] | So he carried me all the way | 于是就把我 | 
| [07:07] | from the Botanic Gardens back to Jordan. | 从植物园抱回了乔丹学院 | 
| [07:10] | We have the Botanic Gardens. | 我们也有植物园 | 
| [07:13] | My mum used to take me. | 我妈妈以前会带我去那里 | 
| [07:17] | Good as new. | 好了 | 
| [07:27] | What’s that thing, anyway? Why do you keep looking at it? | 那玩意到底是什么 你为什么老看它 | 
| [07:30] | I just need to do something. | 我需要做件事 | 
| [07:38] | What’s it do? | 它能干什么 | 
| [07:42] | You phone people on it and it tells you stuff, like the news. | 你拿它给人打电话 它还能告诉你新闻什么的 | 
| [07:48] | I have something a bit like that, but better. | 我也有差不多的东西 不过要更好 | 
| [07:52] | I asked it about you, Will. | 我问过它你的事 威尔 | 
| [07:56] | It told me you’re a murderer. | 它告诉我你是个杀人犯 | 
| [07:58] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [08:01] | I needed to know about you, so I asked it. | 我需要了解你 所以我就问了它 | 
| [08:03] | And it’s fine – it’s the good kind of murderer, like… | 没关系 是好的那种杀人犯 | 
| [08:05] | Stop saying that word. | 别再说那个词了 | 
| [08:09] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [08:12] | I had no choice. | 我当时别无选择 | 
| [08:20] | What’s it saying? | 它怎么说 | 
| [08:23] | It’s saying I need to see my mum. | 它说我得去找我妈妈 | 
| [08:26] | I have to make sure she’s all right. | 我得确认她没事 | 
| [08:28] | Stay out of trouble, OK? | 别惹麻烦 好吗 | 
| [08:31] | I’ll meet you at the Botanic Gardens, 5pm. | 下午五点在植物园碰头 | 
| [08:35] | You shouldn’t have called him a murderer. | 你不应该说他是杀人犯的 | 
| [08:41] | 烛光《莫扎特的奇妙歌剧》 烛光《伊丽莎白·鲁特之歌》 | |
| [08:55] | This looks more like our Oxford. | 这里才更像我们的牛津 | 
| [09:12] | – I do not like this place. – Get in! | -我不喜欢这地方 -躲包里 | 
| [09:38] | Where do I find the scholar to tell me about Dust? | 能告诉我尘埃的事的院士在哪里 | 
| [09:47] | Keys – which saint held the keys? | 钥匙 掌钥匙的是哪个圣人 | 
| [09:50] | St Peter, wasn’t it? | 圣彼得 是不是 | 
| [09:51] | So there must be a St Peter’s College. | 所以这里一定有所圣彼得学院 | 
| [09:55] | It’s telling me to look for the door with the mountain on it. | 它叫我去找上面有山的门 | 
| [10:01] | It’s saying… | 它说… | 
| [10:03] | not to lie to the scholar. | 不要对院士撒谎 | 
| [10:05] | How are you going to manage that? | 这你怎么可能做得到 | 
| [10:07] | It’s telling me to focus on the boy. | 它叫我把注意力放在那个男孩身上 | 
| [10:12] | To help him find his father. | 帮他找到他父亲 | 
| [10:14] | But… | 但是… | 
| [10:16] | I thought Will was supposed to be helping us. | 我以为威尔是来帮我们的 | 
| [10:18] | We don’t have much time. Let’s find the scholar first. | 我们没时间了 先去找那个院士吧 | 
| [10:21] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [10:48] | You’re interested in skulls? | 你对头骨感兴趣吗 | 
| [10:52] | Did you know… | 你知道吗 | 
| [10:54] | that people still do that? | 现在还有人这么做 | 
| [10:56] | Drill holes in their heads. | 在脑袋上钻洞 | 
| [11:00] | They must be lunatics. | 他们一定是疯子 | 
| [11:02] | There’s a name for it. | 有个专有名词 | 
| [11:04] | – I’ve forgotten what it’s called. – Trepanning. | -我忘记是怎么说的了 -穿孔 | 
| [11:08] | Are you a student in Oxford? | 你是牛津的学生吗 | 
| [11:10] | No, it says it there. | 不是 那里写着呢 | 
| [11:16] | I wish I knew so much at your age. | 我要是像你这么大时也懂这么多就好了 | 
| [11:20] | Charles. | 查尔斯 | 
| [11:21] | Lizzie. | 莉齐 | 
| [11:25] | I’m a collector. | 我是个收藏家 | 
| [11:27] | I’ve donated various items to this place. | 我给这地方捐了不少东西 | 
| [11:31] | Listen, if you ever want to know more about these artefacts… | 如果你想了解更多这些展品的事… | 
| [11:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:38] | Nice to meet you, Lizzie. | 幸会 莉齐 | 
| [12:24] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [12:25] | Will texted me – he’ll be in touch soon. | 威尔给我发信息了 他很快就会联系我 | 
| [12:40] | The head of the Magisterium, Ruta? | 教会当局的领袖 鲁塔 | 
| [12:42] | He was a bloated monster who spread hate and fear and blindness. | 他是个跋扈的祸害 散布仇恨 恐惧和无知 | 
| [12:47] | I had to send Dr Lanselius as a peace envoy | 我只得派兰斯刘斯博士去做和平使者 | 
| [12:50] | to clean up this mess. | 收拾这个烂摊子 | 
| [12:51] | We can’t get drawn into this cycle of futile revenge. | 我们不能被卷入这无谓的复仇漩涡里 | 
| [12:55] | We must focus on the girl and the prophecy. | 我们必须专注于女孩和预言 | 
| [12:58] | You speak as if you are above this. | 你说话一副超然事外的样子 | 
| [12:59] | And you act as if you have no self-control. | 而你行事一副无法自控的样子 | 
| [13:03] | I protected the prophecy. | 我保护了预言 | 
| [13:04] | Thanks to me, our enemies still don’t know the child’s name. | 因为我 我们的敌人仍不知道她的名字 | 
| [13:07] | We need to unite the nine clans. | 我们得团结九个部落 | 
| [13:11] | We’ve cut the head off the Magisterium. | 我们已经砍掉了教会当局的头 | 
| [13:13] | So let’s finish what they started. | 现在去了结他们挑起的事端吧 | 
| [13:17] | The world’s changing. | 世界在改变 | 
| [13:20] | We’ve all sensed it. | 我们都感觉到了 | 
| [13:21] | The skies are darkening. | 天空在变暗 | 
| [13:25] | The light is dull. | 光变得灰暗 | 
| [13:29] | I’m trying to reach for the child, but… | 我想感应到那孩子 但… | 
| [13:32] | she feels indistinct… | 她很模糊 | 
| [13:35] | ..like she’s behind a veil. | 就好像在幕布之后 | 
| [13:38] | If we cannot reach her, all will be lost. | 如果我们不能找到她 一切就都完了 | 
| [13:46] | This is it, St Peter’s College. | 就是这里 圣彼得学院 | 
| [14:09] | You mustn’t go lying to the scholar, remember that. | 你不能对院士撒谎 记住了 | 
| [14:11] | Pan, I won’t lie to him. I can do that. | 潘 我不会对他撒谎的 我做得到 | 
| [14:40] | Can you please tell me where the physicist is? | 能告诉我物理学家在哪吗 | 
| [14:43] | Well, what kind of physicist are you after? Will I do? | 你要找什么样的物理学家 我行吗 | 
| [14:46] | You’re a scholar? | 你是个院士吗 | 
| [14:49] | Believe it or not, I am, yeah. | 信不信由你 我还真是 | 
| [14:51] | What were you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, I’m watching… | 我在看… | 
| [14:54] | There’s a nest of fledglings in the drain – wrens. | 排雨管上有一窝雏鸟…鹪鹩 | 
| [14:58] | They come back every year. | 它们每年都回来 | 
| [14:59] | Sorry, you are? | 抱歉 请问你是 | 
| [15:01] | Lyra Silvertongue. | 莱拉·巧舌如簧 | 
| [15:04] | Mary Malone. You’re not a student, are you? | 玛丽·马隆 你不是这里的学生吧 | 
| [15:06] | Can you please tell me about Dust? | 你能跟我讲讲尘埃吗 | 
| [15:09] | Dust? | 尘埃 | 
| [15:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [15:12] | Well, we call it Dust in my world, | 在我的世界 我们叫它尘埃 | 
| [15:14] | or we also call it Rusakov particles – you ever heard of them? | 也叫它鲁萨科夫粒子 你听说过吗 | 
| [15:17] | In your world… In your school, you mean? | 你的世界 你是指你的学校吗 | 
| [15:20] | No. | 不是 | 
| [15:22] | We’re not allowed to study Dust | 我们不被允许研究尘埃 | 
| [15:23] | because the Magisterium thinks it’s original sin. | 因为教会当局认为它是原罪 | 
| [15:25] | They take children to the North, and now there’s an opening. | 他们把孩子掳去北方 现在出现了一个裂口 | 
| [15:27] | And my father is… | 我父亲… | 
| [15:32] | I’m saying it all wrong. | 我讲得不好 | 
| [15:34] | I didn’t think it would be this difficult. | 我没想到会这么难 | 
| [15:36] | – I’m not sure I’m who you’re looking for, Lyra. – Yes. | -我恐怕不是你要找的人 莱拉 -你是 | 
| [15:39] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 | 
| [15:41] | I know you are. | 我知道你是 | 
| [15:42] | Is there someone I can call to help, your parents or…? | 要我打电话找谁来吗 比如你父母或者… | 
| [15:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:49] | This matters. | 这很重要 | 
| [15:52] | This matters… | 这… | 
| [15:54] | ..so much. | 非常重要 | 
| [15:59] | You see, my friend was killed. | 我的朋友被杀了 | 
| [16:03] | Because of Dust. | 就因为尘埃 | 
| [16:06] | I’ve travelled so far. | 我长途跋涉 | 
| [16:08] | I found myself here. | 现在来到这里 | 
| [16:11] | And Jordan’s gone… | 但是乔丹学院不见了 | 
| [16:14] | ..And I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道该去哪里 | 
| [16:17] | I need to find out about Dust, | 我需要了解尘埃 | 
| [16:18] | because if I don’t find out about Dust, | 因为如果我不弄清尘埃的事 | 
| [16:19] | it will all be for nothing. | 一切就都白费了 | 
| [16:24] | Roger’s death will be for nothing. | 罗杰就白死了 | 
| [16:28] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 | 
| [16:32] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 | 
| [16:38] | I need you to tell me about the particles you study. | 我需要你跟我讲讲你在研究的粒子 | 
| [16:44] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [16:50] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [16:53] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [17:03] | You missed the funeral. | 你错过了葬礼 | 
| [17:05] | You know, I’m not sure you’ve shown Cardinal Sturrock | 我怎么觉得你没对斯特罗克主教表现出 | 
| [17:08] | the respect he deserves. | 应有的尊重 | 
| [17:10] | Will you help MacPhail keep the top job? | 你要帮麦克费尔保住高位吗 | 
| [17:13] | I vote this evening, | 我今晚投票 | 
| [17:14] | but he has stiff competition. | 但他面临着激烈竞争 | 
| [17:19] | Father Graves. | 格拉费斯神父 | 
| [17:21] | I think you’d make a better cardinal than either of them. | 我认为你比他们二人都更适合当主教 | 
| [17:24] | Graves is on quite the crusade. | 格拉费斯行事凌厉 | 
| [17:26] | He’s arrested half the North, | 他逮捕了北方一半的人 | 
| [17:29] | and the council seem rather pleased. | 而委员会似乎很满意 | 
| [17:32] | I saw they’re holding that manservant of Asriel’s | 我看见他们把阿斯里尔的男仆 | 
| [17:35] | down in the basement. | 关在地下室 | 
| [17:38] | Any sign of the man himself? | 发现阿斯里尔本人的踪迹了吗 | 
| [17:43] | Not a trace. | 毫无踪迹 | 
| [17:47] | Where have you been hiding? | 你躲到哪里去了 | 
| [17:53] | Away. | 不在这里 | 
| [17:55] | On business. | 出差去了 | 
| [17:58] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [18:00] | How is that charming daughter of yours? | 你可爱的女儿怎么样了 | 
| [18:04] | The escape artist. | 那个逃脱大师 | 
| [18:09] | They grow up so fast. | 孩子们长得太快了 | 
| [18:11] | Has her daemon settled yet? | 她的精灵固定为原形了吗 | 
| [18:12] | My daughter is none of your business. | 我女儿不关你的事 | 
| [18:30] | You are Dr Martin Lanselius, | 你是马丁·兰斯刘斯博士 | 
| [18:33] | consul to the witches of the North, | 北方女巫领事 | 
| [18:36] | and you claim to have been sent here as a peace envoy. | 你自称是作为和平使者被派来这里的 | 
| [18:39] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 | 
| [18:41] | Appointed by Queen Serafina pekkala | 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉女王任命我 | 
| [18:44] | to reaffirm the mutual tolerance | 来重申我们两种文化间的 | 
| [18:47] | between our cultures. | 相互包容 | 
| [18:49] | I was sorry to hear of the cardinal’s death, | 主教的死讯令我痛心 | 
| [18:53] | but that witch acted alone. | 但那个女巫是擅自行动的 | 
| [18:55] | We have grounds to believe you are here as a spy. | 我们有理由相信你是被派来做间谍的 | 
| [18:58] | Do you deny that the witches have been conspiring | 你是否否认 女巫们与异端阿斯里尔 | 
| [19:02] | against the Magisterium with the heretic Asriel, | 共谋对付教会当局 | 
| [19:07] | and you are here to gain intelligence? | 而你是来搜集情报的 | 
| [19:09] | Absolutely. | 坚决否认 | 
| [19:11] | To side in human conflict is against their nature. | 在人类冲突中支持一方有违她们的本性 | 
| [19:14] | You will find no evidence of conspiracy because… | 你们不会找到任何共谋的证据 因为… | 
| [19:18] | there is none. | 根本不存在共谋 | 
| [19:19] | I am here to offer our deep regret and broker peace. | 我来这里是为了表达沉痛惋惜 并促成和平 | 
| [19:22] | That is all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [19:24] | May I question the prisoner? | 我可以审问犯人吗 | 
| [19:32] | Dr Lanselius, you are the son of a witch, | 兰斯刘斯博士 你是一个女巫的 | 
| [19:36] | born out of wedlock. | 非婚生子 | 
| [19:38] | This witch, did she raise you? | 是这名女巫养大了你吗 | 
| [19:39] | I spent my childhood in the lakes, | 我童年在湖边度过 | 
| [19:42] | then, as is the tradition… | 然后按照传统 | 
| [19:45] | …when my daemon settled, I left home. | 我的精灵固定原形后 我就离开了家 | 
| [19:50] | What sort of a mother would send her child away? | 什么样的母亲会把自己的孩子送走 | 
| [19:54] | Is this not all a perversion of all that is natural? | 这难道不是有违天理的吗 | 
| [20:00] | She sent me to my father | 她把我送去了我父亲那里 | 
| [20:02] | to spare me the pain of the daemon ritual. | 让我免受精灵仪式的痛苦 | 
| [20:04] | A barbaric practice. | 残忍的做法 | 
| [20:05] | No, the ritual is beautiful. | 不 仪式很美好 | 
| [20:10] | There is a region in the furthest North where daemons cannot go. | 北方最远处有一个精灵无法进入的区域 | 
| [20:14] | To become a witch, a girl must cross it alone. | 要成为女巫 女孩必须独自前往 | 
| [20:17] | It allows separation without breaking the soul. | 它能让精灵和人分离 而灵魂不会受损 | 
| [20:20] | Witches have been hiding | 几个世纪以来 | 
| [20:22] | the power of daemon separation for centuries. | 女巫一直在隐瞒精灵分离的能力 | 
| [20:24] | Rituals aren’t a secret. | 仪式并不是什么秘密 | 
| [20:26] | The witches have no quarrel with you. | 女巫对你们并无敌意 | 
| [20:28] | Witches are the enemies of men. | 女巫是人类之敌 | 
| [20:30] | They use their soft, deceitful ways to seduce us. | 她们利用温柔 狡诈的方式诱惑我们 | 
| [20:34] | They steal men’s seed and then they abandon their offspring. | 她们偷走人类的种子 然后抛弃他们的后代 | 
| [20:38] | Well, then, you have misunderstood them. | 那你就误会她们了 | 
| [20:40] | Please, enlighten me. | 那请你说个明白吧 | 
| [20:42] | Witches see… | 女巫能看到 | 
| [20:44] | the mysteries and beauty of this planet | 这个世界神秘美好的一面 | 
| [20:47] | – in ways that men cannot see. – Blasphemy! | -这是人类所看不到的 -亵渎神明 | 
| [20:50] | Did you hear that? Blasphemy! | 你们听到了吗 亵渎神明 | 
| [21:00] | Thank you, Father Graves. | 谢谢你 格拉费斯神父 | 
| [21:07] | Only the Authority can know the mysteries of this world. | 只有权威者才知晓这个世界的奥秘 | 
| [21:13] | All rise. | 全体起立 | 
| [21:20] | Dr. Lanselius… | 兰斯刘斯博士 | 
| [21:23] | you are hereby condemned as a traitor. | 我宣判你为叛徒 | 
| [21:26] | By Magisterium decree, | 根据教会当局法令 | 
| [21:28] | on the charges of heresy, collusion and conspiracy, | 以异端 共谋和阴谋的罪名 | 
| [21:31] | you are sentenced to eight years’ hard labour | 你将被判处八年劳役 | 
| [21:34] | and daemon captivity. | 以及精灵囚禁 | 
| [21:36] | Take him downstairs. | 把他带去楼下 | 
| [21:47] | Next detainee to be called, number 1584. | 传唤下一位在押者 1584号 | 
| [22:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:05] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [22:08] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你和我见面 | 
| [22:09] | I’m Will Parry, Elaine and John Parry’s son. | 我是威尔·佩里 伊莱恩和约翰·佩里的儿子 | 
| [22:13] | In this letter he wrote to my mum, | 在这封他写给我妈妈的信里 | 
| [22:16] | he said if there was ever any trouble, she should contact you. | 他说如果她遇到任何麻烦 就来联系你 | 
| [22:19] | I expect he was talking about the trust I helped him set up. | 我想他是指我帮他建立的信托基金 | 
| [22:22] | Your mum’s been getting a small payment from the fund every month. | 你妈妈每个月都会从基金里领到一小笔钱 | 
| [22:26] | William… | 威廉 | 
| [22:26] | We need the money now. | 我们现在就需要这笔钱 | 
| [22:28] | I’m afraid, by law, you’re still a minor, | 恐怕根据法律 你还是未成年人 | 
| [22:31] | and therefore I can’t let you have the money just like that. | 所以我不能就这样把钱给你 | 
| [22:34] | Your mum would need to come and see me herself. | 你妈妈得亲自来见我 | 
| [22:36] | – She’s not very well. – I’m sorry to hear that. | -她身体不太好 -那我很遗憾 | 
| [22:39] | Your file, Ms Perkins. | 你的文件 珀金斯女士 | 
| [22:44] | Well… | 这样吧 | 
| [22:50] | ..You could ask one of the other trustees. | 你可以找找其他受托人 | 
| [22:57] | Graham and Annabel Parry, your grandparents. | 格雷厄姆和安娜贝尔·佩里 你的祖父母 | 
| [23:01] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:04] | I recall there was some dispute over your father’s estate. | 我记得他们对你父亲的财产一事有些异议 | 
| [23:08] | Yes, here we are. They have an Oxford address. | 对 就在这里 他们有牛津的地址 | 
| [23:17] | I have grandparents in Oxford. | 我祖父母就在牛津 | 
| [23:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:27] | So… | 那 | 
| [23:29] | ..You wanted to ask me some questions? | 你有问题问我吗 | 
| [23:36] | Sorry, they’re a bit stale. | 抱歉 这饼干不太新鲜了 | 
| [23:41] | OK. I promise to answer your questions | 好 我保证回答你的问题 | 
| [23:44] | if you promise to answer mine in return. Deal? | 只要你也回答我的问题 行吗 | 
| [23:51] | Fire ahead. | 开始吧 | 
| [23:54] | Do you study Dust? | 你研究尘埃吗 | 
| [23:55] | I don’t know what your dust is, | 我不知道你所说的尘埃是什么 | 
| [23:57] | but we study something called dark matter. | 但我们研究叫暗物质的东西 | 
| [24:00] | And what’s dark matter? | 暗物质是什么 | 
| [24:02] | We don’t really know, that’s sort of the point. | 我们也不太了解 所以才要研究 | 
| [24:05] | It’s… It’s not visible. | 它是看不见的 | 
| [24:07] | It’s the matter in between all the known bits of the universe, | 它存在于宇宙所有已知事物之间 | 
| [24:12] | stars and galaxies. | 比如恒星和星系 | 
| [24:14] | You study physics? | 你学过物理吗 | 
| [24:17] | Er, sort of. | 算是吧 | 
| [24:18] | Well, we were trying to find a particular type of particle, | 我们在找一种特定的粒子 | 
| [24:22] | one that doesn’t respond to light, | 它对光没有反应 | 
| [24:24] | so it’s very difficult to detect. | 所以很难检测到 | 
| [24:26] | We call them shadow particles. | 我们称它们为阴影粒子 | 
| [24:28] | We built an electromagnetic field around a detector | 我们在一个探测器周围建立了一个电磁场 | 
| [24:31] | to try and isolate their signal, | 想把它们的信号分离出来 | 
| [24:32] | and then we fed that through the Cave | 然后我们把这个信号传输给”山洞” | 
| [24:34] | our computer – to amplify it. | 我们的电脑 好放大信号 | 
| [24:39] | And… | 然后 | 
| [24:42] | ..What we discovered was actually pretty extraordinary. | 我们有了非同寻常的发现 | 
| [24:48] | I started testing objects | 我起初拿物件做测试 | 
| [24:50] | to see if the particles would respond differently. | 想看看粒子会不会有不同的反应 | 
| [25:00] | I saw more activity when the items were man-made – | 它们对人造物品的反应更大 | 
| [25:03] | a chess piece, my I Ching box in particular. | 例如象棋子 尤其是我的易经盒 | 
| [25:15] | Finally, in a moment of madness, | 最后 我一时发狂 | 
| [25:18] | I attached myself. | 给自己连上了 | 
| [25:22] | But it was only afterwards, when I was lost in thought, | 但直到后来 我沉浸在思考中时 | 
| [25:26] | that it happened. | 奇迹才发生了 | 
| [25:30] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 | 
| [25:35] | The shadow particles made contact. | 阴影粒子和我交流了 | 
| [25:38] | They seemed to be… | 它们似乎是 | 
| [25:41] | ..conscious. | 有意识的 | 
| [25:45] | I don’t know how else to put it. | 这是我唯一能想到的形容 | 
| [25:47] | You can’t see them unless you expect to, | 如果你不想看到它们 就看不到 | 
| [25:51] | unless you put your mind in a certain state. | 你得让自己的意识处于某种特定状态 | 
| [25:54] | Do you know the poet John Keats? | 你知道那个诗人约翰·济慈吗 | 
| [25:56] | He has a phrase for it – Negative Capability. | 他有个词来形容这个状态 叫消极能力 | 
| [25:59] | You have to hold your mind in a state of expectation, | 你得让意识保持在一种期盼的状态下 | 
| [26:04] | without impatience. | 还要耐心 | 
| [26:06] | And then they flock to your thoughts like birds. | 然后粒子便会如鸟儿涌入你的思绪 | 
| [26:10] | That’s Dust. | 那就是尘埃 | 
| [26:17] | Lyra, how do you know about my work? | 莱拉 你是怎么得知我的研究的 | 
| [26:20] | None of it’s published. | 这些都没发表过 | 
| [26:31] | Because of this. | 因为我有这个 | 
| [26:38] | That’s really beautiful. | 这东西真漂亮 | 
| [26:41] | Is it some kind of game? | 它是什么游戏道具吗 | 
| [26:43] | It’s not a game. | 这不是什么游戏 | 
| [26:46] | It told me to look for the door with a mountain on it. | 它叫我去找一扇上面有山的门 | 
| [26:51] | Ask me something I’d never be able to know. | 问我一个我绝不可能知道答案的问题 | 
| [26:54] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 | 
| [26:59] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [27:01] | Tell me what I did before I became a scientist. | 说说我在当科学家前是干什么的 | 
| [27:24] | You were a nun… | 你曾是个修女 | 
| [27:27] | ..But you stopped believing and you left. | 但你不再相信上帝 便离开了 | 
| [27:31] | They’d never let you do that in my world. | 在我的世界 这是不会被允许的 | 
| [27:33] | Wha…? | 什么 | 
| [27:37] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [27:45] | ..It’s like you said. | 就像你说的 | 
| [27:47] | I put my mind in a sort of… | 我让意识处于了 | 
| [27:50] | ..In-between state… | 恍惚的状态 | 
| [27:52] | ..And the meanings just come to me. | 然后我就能解读了 | 
| [27:54] | And that’s how you knew about my research? | 你就是这样知道我的研究的 | 
| [27:56] | It told me you’d tell me about Dust. | 它说你会告诉我尘埃的事 | 
| [27:59] | It’s the original sin. | 那是原罪 | 
| [28:01] | Original sin? | 原罪 | 
| [28:04] | I became a physicist | 我成为物理学家 | 
| [28:05] | so I wouldn’t have to think about things like that. | 就是为了不用思考这些事 | 
| [28:06] | Well, you need to. | 你必须思考 | 
| [28:09] | The Magisterium in my world want to destroy it. | 我世界的教会当局想摧毁它 | 
| [28:11] | Who are the Magisterium? | 教会当局是谁 | 
| [28:13] | They control everything. | 他们控制一切 | 
| [28:15] | They think Dust is evil. | 他们觉得尘埃是邪恶的 | 
| [28:19] | But I think what they do is evil. | 但我觉得他们做的事才邪恶 | 
| [28:25] | Sometimes people are afraid of things they don’t understand. | 有时人们害怕他们不了解的东西 | 
| [28:29] | Dark matter does sound pretty ominous, but in my experience, | 暗物质听起来很不吉利 但就我了解 | 
| [28:33] | it’s actually quite beautiful. | 它其实很美 | 
| [28:39] | Can I see your computer Cave? | 我能看你的电脑山洞吗 | 
| [28:42] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [29:16] | We’ve been waiting for you to come and see us, hoping you would. | 我们一直在等你来找我们 希望你会来 | 
| [29:22] | Why don’t I know you? | 我为什么不认识你们 | 
| [29:25] | When your dad went missing… | 你父亲失踪后 | 
| [29:28] | ..We were all very upset. | 我们都很难过 | 
| [29:30] | Some thoughtless words were said. | 说了些欠考虑的话 | 
| [29:33] | But we’re very happy that you’ve found us. | 但我们很开心你找到我们了 | 
| [29:36] | How is Elaine? | 伊莱恩怎么样了 | 
| [29:37] | We know she had a hard time | 我们知道你父亲失踪后 | 
| [29:39] | after your father disappeared. | 她很难接受 | 
| [29:41] | Is she OK now? | 她现在好些了吗 | 
| [29:43] | Why did he leave us? | 他为什么离开我们 | 
| [29:44] | I know Johnny found it very hard to be away from you. | 我知道约翰很不情愿离开你们 | 
| [29:47] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 这不重要了 | 
| [29:49] | I just need your help with this trust stuff. | 我只需要你们帮忙解决信托的事 | 
| [29:51] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. You see. What did I tell you? | 老天 你瞧 我说什么来着 | 
| [29:53] | – She sent him here for money. – Graham. | -她让他来要钱的 -格雷厄姆 | 
| [29:55] | – She didn’t send me anywhere. – Graham! | -她没让我做任何事 -格雷厄姆 | 
| [30:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. Just give him a moment. | 抱歉 给他点时间 | 
| [30:12] | DI Walters. | 沃尔特斯警督 | 
| [30:14] | It’s Graham Parry. | 我是格雷厄姆·佩里 | 
| [30:15] | You were right, he came to us. | 你说得对 他来找我们了 | 
| [30:18] | Keep him there, I’m coming now. | 留住他 我马上来 | 
| [30:21] | I understand why you’re angry. | 我理解你为什么生气 | 
| [30:23] | John’s absence has been hard on all of us, but we can help you. | 约翰的离去让我们都很难过 但我们能帮你 | 
| [30:28] | You can even stay here if you like. | 如果你想 你可以住在这里 | 
| [30:30] | Can Mum stay? | 妈妈也能住这里吗 | 
| [30:33] | It sounds like your mum needs some professional help. | 你妈妈听上去似乎需要专业治疗 | 
| [30:36] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [30:42] | Mum’s fine. | 我妈妈没事 | 
| [30:43] | She’s not fine, is she, Will? | 可她有事 是吧 威尔 | 
| [30:46] | And neither are you. | 你也有事 | 
| [30:48] | Your parents exchanged letters and, | 你父母之间有通信 | 
| [30:52] | for some reason, the police think that they’re important. | 不知为何 警方认为这些信很重要 | 
| [30:55] | If you could just explain and help us find them, | 如果你可以解释清楚 帮我们找到这些信 | 
| [30:58] | then all of this can be over. | 那一切都能结束了 | 
| [31:01] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t worry at all. | -真抱歉 -不必担心 | 
| [31:39] | You can sit just here. | 你可以坐在这里 | 
| [31:43] | I’m just going to attach these electrodes to your temples | 我要把电极贴在你的太阳穴上 | 
| [31:46] | to hook you up, and when I do, just try to clear your mind. | 连接机器 然后你只需要清空思绪 | 
| [31:49] | You can look at that screen there. | 你可以看那个屏幕 | 
| [31:51] | I’ve only managed to do this once with a small response, | 我只做到过一次 而且反应很微弱 | 
| [31:54] | so let’s just see what happens. | 看看效果如何吧 | 
| [31:56] | Oh, you can relax, it won’t hurt you. | 放松 不疼的 | 
| [32:07] | All set. | 好了 | 
| [32:08] | Just…give it a go. | 就…试试吧 | 
| [32:36] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:38] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 | 
| [32:39] | No, no, no. That’s the… | 不不 那… | 
| [32:42] | That’s the best display I’ve ever seen. What were you thinking? | 那是我看过的最好的效果 你想什么呢 | 
| [32:44] | I was just asking if it was Dust. | 我就是问它是不是尘埃 | 
| [32:48] | I think that means yes, | 那大概是肯定的意思 | 
| [32:49] | but I can get it clearer than that – look. | 但我还能让它更清晰 看 | 
| [33:28] | What…? | 什么… | 
| [33:29] | Those are pictures. | 那是图像 | 
| [33:32] | It must be Dust. | 那肯定是尘埃 | 
| [33:36] | Your particles… | 你的粒子 | 
| [33:39] | It’s talking in the alethiometer’s language now, | 它在用真理仪的语言说话 | 
| [33:41] | but you could get it fixed into words very easily. | 但你可以轻易把它们变成语句 | 
| [33:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Say that again. | 等等 再说一遍 | 
| [33:45] | It says you’re important. | 它说你很重要 | 
| [33:50] | You have something important to do. | 你有件重要的事要做 | 
| [33:55] | But you have to make the connection yourself. | 但你要自己去发现其中联系 | 
| [34:00] | The Chinese box you have upstairs – | 你楼上的中国盒子 | 
| [34:02] | you’ll need it where you’re going. | 你得带上它去要去的地方 | 
| [34:04] | You mean the I Ching? | 易经吗 | 
| [34:08] | Time… | 时间 | 
| [34:09] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [34:11] | I have to leave, I’m late. | 我得走了 我迟到了 | 
| [34:14] | – What?! No, you can’t go. – Sorry. | -什么 你不能走 -抱歉 | 
| [34:16] | I’ve got someone waiting for me. | 有人等着我呢 | 
| [34:17] | Will you come back? Tomorrow, please! | 你能再来吗 明天再来 拜托了 | 
| [34:20] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [34:25] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [34:45] | Come on, Lyra. | 快点啊 莱拉 | 
| [34:50] | – Well, now that party’s over, I think I’ll take my leave. – Leave? | -派对结束了 那我也走了 -走 | 
| [34:54] | What kind of woman raised Father Graves, do you think? | 你觉得格拉费斯神父的母亲是什么样的人 | 
| [34:57] | Did you see how he paraded himself? | 你看到他哗众取宠的样子了吗 | 
| [34:59] | I cannot understand why he is afforded such admiration. | 我真不懂人们为何如此敬仰他 | 
| [35:02] | Sometimes, subtlety is overrated. | 有时 低调不是什么好事 | 
| [35:05] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 | 
| [35:10] | You must go one step further to beat him. | 你得更进一步才能打败他 | 
| [35:13] | My thanks to you, Lord. | 谢谢你 大人 | 
| [35:16] | You heard Lanselius. | 你听到兰斯刘斯的话了 | 
| [35:18] | We know where the witches are vulnerable. | 我们知道女巫在哪里最脆弱 | 
| [35:20] | It would be most irregular | 庭审还没结束 | 
| [35:23] | to act before the trials have terminated. | 现在就采取行动太不合常规了 | 
| [35:25] | Graves is a man of big words. Be a man of big actions. | 格拉费斯只会讲大话 你该有大行动 | 
| [35:32] | The cardinalship is yours, | 主教之位属于你了 | 
| [35:34] | you just need to show some… | 你只需要展示出… | 
| [35:37] | ..strength. | 力量 | 
| [35:44] | Will, I found the scholar! | 威尔 我找到那个院士了 | 
| [35:46] | She’s called Mary Malone | 她叫玛丽·马隆 | 
| [35:47] | and she’s got an engine that can see Dust, | 她有一台引擎能看到尘埃 | 
| [35:49] | and she’s going to make it talk. Will, it was incredible. | 她还能让它说话 威尔 那太了不起了 | 
| [35:51] | I found out the Dust might not be sin at all. | 我得知尘埃可能根本不是原罪 | 
| [35:53] | I don’t know what it is, but we need to find out. | 我不知道它是什么 但我们得搞清楚 | 
| [35:55] | We need to go…now. | 我们得走了 马上 | 
| [36:02] | Will. | 威尔 | 
| [36:07] | I never knew there were so many ways to talk to Dust, | 我都不知道有那么多方式可以跟尘埃通话 | 
| [36:09] | actually talk to it. | 真正的通话 | 
| [36:10] | I mean, the alethiometer, the Cave, the Chinese sticks… | 真理仪 山洞 中国棍子 | 
| [36:13] | If I could just go back there tomorrow | 如果我明天能再去一次 | 
| [36:14] | and play a bit more with the engine… | 再玩玩那个引擎 | 
| [36:16] | – Will, what’s the matter? – I thought you’d been caught! | -威尔 到底怎么了 -我以为你被抓了 | 
| [36:19] | I was waiting for you out there | 我在那里等你 | 
| [36:21] | when the police were looking for me, and you were playing. | 警察还在找我呢 可你却在玩 | 
| [36:23] | I was doing something important. | 我在做重要的事 | 
| [36:25] | What am I doing around waiting for you? | 我为什么要在这里等你 | 
| [36:26] | What am I doing here? | 我为什么要在这里 | 
| [36:28] | I came back here to make sure my mum was OK, | 我回来是为了确认我妈妈没事 | 
| [36:29] | not to mess around with you. | 不是为你跟你胡闹 | 
| [36:30] | – Because you need my help. – Why do I need your help? | -因为你需要我帮忙 -我为什么需要你帮忙 | 
| [36:33] | To find your father! | 找到你父亲 | 
| [36:37] | What do you know about my father? | 你知道我父亲什么事 | 
| [36:39] | I only… | 我… | 
| [36:40] | I don’t know, I’ve only been told we need to find him. | 我不知道 我只是被告知我们得找到他 | 
| [36:42] | Told by whom? They’re lying. OK? | 谁告诉你的 那人在说谎 好吗 | 
| [36:44] | My dad left me and my mum took off to the Arctic. | 我爸爸丢下我和我妈去了北极 | 
| [36:47] | OK? He’s dead. | 好吗 他死了 | 
| [36:52] | Will you let me show you? | 让我做给你看吧 | 
| [36:57] | It’s called an alethiometer. | 这叫真理仪 | 
| [37:00] | If you ask it a question, it will tell you the truth. | 你问它个问题 它就会说出真相 | 
| [37:03] | I’ve asked it about your father. | 我问过它你父亲的事 | 
| [37:07] | He took some letters and he ran away. | 他带着一些信逃走了 | 
| [37:11] | It was a man. I think he was thief. | 有个男人 好像是个小偷 | 
| [37:14] | And… | 然后 | 
| [37:18] | ..and you killed him. | 你杀了他 | 
| [37:19] | I wasn’t meant to. | 我不是有意的 | 
| [37:22] | They were scaring my mum. | 他们吓到我妈妈了 | 
| [37:26] | He tried to steal her letters… | 他想偷她的信 | 
| [37:29] | ..and he fell. | 他摔了下去 | 
| [37:33] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我总是忍不住去想 | 
| [37:40] | Can you ask it whether my mum’s OK? | 你能不能问它我妈妈怎么样了 | 
| [37:43] | I need to know she’ll be all right. | 我需要知道她没事 | 
| [37:51] | She’s worried, but the man you left her with, he’s kind. | 她很担心 但你把她托付给的男人 他很好 | 
| [37:55] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 | 
| [37:59] | It says she’s safe, Will. | 它说她安全 威尔 | 
| [38:02] | And that thing only tells you the truth? | 那玩意从来都说真话吗 | 
| [38:04] | Yeah, not good or bad, just truth. | 对 不管好坏 只说真相 | 
| [38:13] | Did it really say my dad was alive? | 它真说我爸爸还活着吗 | 
| [38:19] | It said we need to find him. | 它说我们得找到他 | 
| [38:23] | I don’t know who to trust any more. | 我都不知道该信谁了 | 
| [38:25] | I didn’t either. | 我也是 | 
| [38:28] | People that I thought were safe… | 我本以为安全的人 | 
| [38:32] | ..turned out not to be. | 原来并不 | 
| [38:42] | But you can trust me. | 但你可以信任我 | 
| [38:44] | I won’t give you away, not to anyone, I promise. | 我绝不会向任何人出卖你 我保证 | 
| [38:47] | I’ve done that before. | 我那么做过 | 
| [38:50] | I betrayed someone. | 我背叛了一个人 | 
| [38:56] | I hate myself for it. | 我为此恨自己 | 
| [39:02] | I’m going to have to leave her, aren’t I? | 我得离开她 是吧 | 
| [39:06] | Just like my dad did. | 就像我爸爸那样 | 
| [39:10] | I don’t want to, Lyra. | 我并不想 莱拉 | 
| [39:13] | But I’ll put her in danger if I stay. | 但我留下只会给她带来危险 | 
| [39:16] | The alethiometer told me you’re connected to Cittagazze. | 真理仪说 你和喜鹊城有关联 | 
| [39:19] | Maybe your father is, too. | 或许你父亲也有 | 
| [39:25] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 | 
| [39:30] | Me too. | 我也喜欢 | 
| [39:38] | I think it was the most extraordinary discussion I’ve ever had. | 我觉得那是我最不寻常的一次对话 | 
| [39:41] | She had this quality about her. | 她有种特质 | 
| [39:44] | And the things she knew! | 她知道的那些事 | 
| [39:46] | Listen, Oliver, she achieved the best results we’ve ever had. | 奥立弗 她得到了目前最好的成果 | 
| [39:51] | What we need is a tangible solution to this funding situation. | 我们需要的是一个切实的解决资金的办法 | 
| [39:54] | She hasn’t got a spare million as well, has she? | 她不会刚好还有上百万闲钱吧 | 
| [39:56] | She’s going to come back tomorrow, | 她明天还会再来 | 
| [39:58] | and then you’ll see for yourself. | 你到时自己看吧 | 
| [39:59] | Have a little faith. | 有点信念吧 | 
| [40:01] | Oh, let’s leave faith out of it, shall we? | 我们就别提信念的事了吧 | 
| [40:03] | Just get a good night’s sleep. | 好好睡一晚 | 
| [40:14] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [40:34] | Sorry to disturb. | 抱歉打扰 | 
| [40:38] | The council have approved your proposal. | 委员会已批准了你的提议 | 
| [40:40] | The men are ready. | 士兵已经就绪 | 
| [40:42] | The order only needs your signature, | 只要你给命令签字 | 
| [40:43] | and we shall launch the airships. | 飞艇就出发 | 
| [40:52] | A great many of us are in support of this, Father. | 很多人都支持此举 神父 | 
| [40:55] | The witches must be cleansed. | 女巫需要清理 | 
| [41:09] | I’m praying for your success at the vote this evening. | 我在为你今晚赢得选举祈祷 | 
| [41:36] | It has to be done. | 必须这么做 | 
| [41:40] | It all… | 这一切都 | 
| [41:43] | ..had to be done. | 不可避免 | 
| [41:45] | Yes, a necessary sin. | 是的 必要罪孽 | 
| [41:49] | But still a sin. | 但也仍是罪孽 | 
| [41:52] | We will atone for it. | 我们会赎罪的 | 
| [41:54] | Put your hand out. | 把手伸出来 | 
| [42:35] | I gave you every chance to escape… | 我给了你充足的机会逃跑 | 
| [42:38] | ..and yet here you are. | 可你还是被抓了 | 
| [42:43] | I haven’t got long, Thorold. | 我时间不多 索罗尔德 | 
| [42:46] | I believe Lyra’s in danger, | 我认为莱拉有危险 | 
| [42:48] | so if Asriel knew anything of her whereabouts, you must tell me. | 如果阿斯里尔知道她在哪 你必须告诉我 | 
| [42:52] | Well, they came to the lab. | 他们去了实验室 | 
| [42:56] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 | 
| [42:58] | She travelled all that way to find him… | 她长途跋涉 只为来找他 | 
| [43:01] | ..and he was going to… | 而他却想… | 
| [43:04] | What, Thorold? | 什么 索罗尔德 | 
| [43:08] | ..cut her… | 切割她 | 
| [43:10] | ..and use the energy to create a window. | 利用那能量打开一个窗户 | 
| [43:15] | Instead, he used a boy, the kitchen boy. | 但他用了那男孩 厨房学徒 | 
| [43:18] | He never mentioned the prophecy. | 他没提到过什么预言 | 
| [43:19] | Where did she go? | 她去了哪 | 
| [43:22] | She went to save the boy. | 她去救那男孩了 | 
| [43:26] | She’s… | 她… | 
| [43:28] | She’s followed Asriel, she’s followed him through that window. | 她跟着阿斯里尔穿过了窗户 | 
| [43:33] | She’s in another world entirely. | 她去了别的世界 | 
| [43:39] | Thank you, Thorold. | 谢谢 索罗尔德 | 
| [46:50] | Marisa. | 玛丽莎 | 
| [46:53] | They voted unanimously in my favour. | 他们一致选择了我 | 
| [46:59] | I owe you my thanks. | 我应该感激你 | 
| [47:02] | You have nothing to thank me for. | 你无需感谢我 | 
| [47:06] | Don’t you see? | 你不懂吗 | 
| [47:08] | This… | 这… | 
| [47:10] | ..is a curse. | 是个诅咒 | 
| [47:12] | A web of my design | 是我设计的网 | 
| [47:13] | in which you are both the spider and the fly. | 你既是蜘蛛 也是苍蝇 | 
| [47:18] | I have had to bite my lip | 我一直默默忍受 | 
| [47:20] | while all of you parade around, | 看着你们耀武扬威 | 
| [47:22] | concocting your fearful little schemes, | 盘算着可怕的小计谋 | 
| [47:25] | daring to judge me. | 胆敢评判我 | 
| [47:28] | And all the while, | 而与此同时 | 
| [47:30] | there’s a myriad of universes out there | 这世上存在无数世界 | 
| [47:32] | that you could only hope to fathom. | 你根本无法理解 | 
| [47:34] | Careful. | 小心点 | 
| [47:36] | You forget yourself. | 你忘了自己的身份 | 
| [47:38] | I forget myself? | 我忘了 | 
| [47:42] | No, Cardinal. | 不 主教 | 
| [47:44] | I have a very, very good memory. | 我的记性很好 | 
| [47:47] | And since you need the past to remain buried, | 而因为你需要过去不被人发现 | 
| [47:50] | you’ll turn the other cheek while I take what I want. | 你要乖乖任由我夺取我所需 | 
| [47:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [48:00] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 | 
| [48:02] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [48:04] | Are you going to find Asriel? | 你要去找阿斯里尔吗 | 
| [48:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [48:10] | I’m in search of something infinitely more valuable. | 我要去找宝贵得多的东西 | 
| [48:14] | Good luck, Hugh. | 祝你好运 休 |