时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Best coffee in Oxford. | 牛津最好的咖啡 |
[00:46] | No daemons. | 没有精灵 |
[00:48] | Seems barbaric, doesn’t it? | 看起来很野蛮 是不是 |
[00:50] | They have the appearance of freedom, | 他们表面上看起来自由 |
[00:52] | but the government’s far more corrupt than the Magisterium. | 但他们的政府比教会当局还腐败 |
[00:56] | Twice as many shopping arcades, | 购物商场比我们多一倍 |
[00:58] | half as many places of worship. | 宗教场所比我们少一半 |
[01:01] | It’s a culture of consumerism, not faith. | 这里盛行消费主义 而非信仰 |
[01:05] | Prepare yourself, Marisa. | 做好准备 玛丽莎 |
[02:00] | OK, so his house was set back from the street, | 好了 他的房子离街道有一段距离 |
[02:03] | and it had a driveway like this. | 有一条这样的车道 |
[02:10] | – What’s that? – The window. | -这是什么 -窗户 |
[02:12] | The window’s really close to Latrom’s house – | 窗户离拉特罗姆的房子很近 |
[02:14] | that can’t be a coincidence. | 这一定不是巧合 |
[02:16] | Then we shouldn’t use it. It’s too risky. | 所以我们不该用它 太冒险了 |
[02:19] | You’ll have to cut a new window. | 你得切开一个新窗户 |
[02:21] | If the worlds match up, we can get even closer. | 如果两个世界吻合 我们能更接近目标 |
[02:35] | I bought this shortly after I sold my first Muscovite collection. | 我卖掉第一套莫斯科藏品后就买下了这栋房子 |
[02:40] | Shall we? | 请吧 |
[02:43] | We know where the window is in both worlds. | 我们知道窗户在两个世界里的位置 |
[02:46] | So that’ll help us find where to cut through to Latrom’s house. | 这样就能找准位置 开窗直通拉特罗姆的房子 |
[02:48] | And then, when we’re in, | 等我们进去后 |
[02:50] | we should start by looking in | 应该先去看看 |
[02:51] | the room with all of the glass cabinets. | 有很多玻璃柜的房间 |
[02:52] | The alethiometer must be there. | 真理仪一定在那里 |
[02:54] | That’s assuming I can definitely cut a window. | 前提是我真的能切开窗户 |
[04:56] | Let me show you around. | 我带你转转 |
[05:18] | So this is your big secret? | 这就是你的大秘密吗 |
[05:21] | It must have taken you years to build this collection. | 你一定花了很多年收集这些藏品 |
[05:24] | This item brings me particular pleasure. | 我最喜欢的是这件 |
[05:27] | I picked it up in Nova Zembla for the price of a bread roll. | 我在新地岛用一块面包的价钱买来的 |
[05:31] | Here, it’s worth more than half the vaults of Jordan College. | 在这里 它的价值超过乔丹学院的半个金库 |
[05:51] | This is a piece of wall | 这块残垣来自 |
[05:54] | that split the city of Berlin… | 分裂柏林的那堵墙 |
[05:56] | Delightful as this…all is… | 尽管这些都很有趣 |
[06:00] | how does it connect to Lyra? | 但是和莱拉有什么关系 |
[06:20] | Lyra will come here to do the exchange. | 莱拉会来这里做交换 |
[06:28] | And as you can see, my home is fully monitored. | 如你所见 我家的监控完备 |
[06:31] | Real-time moving images. | 实时影像 |
[06:34] | When she arrives, we can trade what I want… | 等她来了 我们就用她想要的 |
[06:37] | for what she wants. | 换我想要的 |
[06:43] | When I found her, she was trying to read it. | 我找到她的时候 她在读真理仪 |
[06:46] | So you stole it from her? | 所以你从她手上偷来了 |
[06:49] | In the knowledge that it would draw her to me… | 因为我知道这样能把她引来… |
[06:54] | for you. | 交给你 |
[07:00] | – I’m not sure I can cut a window. – You can. | -我不确定我能切开窗户 -你能 |
[07:03] | It’s like Giacomo said – become the tip of the knife. | 就像贾科姆所说的 成为刀尖 |
[07:06] | Come on, you can do it. I know you can. | 加油 你能做到 我知道你能 |
[07:30] | Is this your Oxford, Will? | 这是你的牛津吗 威尔 |
[07:32] | It is. | 是的 |
[07:34] | Why are we whispering? | 我们为什么要压低声音 |
[07:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:38] | Come on, let’s do another one. | 来吧 我们再开一个 |
[07:42] | Will, you left the window open. | 威尔 你没关窗户 |
[07:52] | Wait, I know this street. | 等等 我认识这条街 |
[07:54] | It’s near the window in the park. | 离公园里的窗户很近 |
[07:59] | He’s getting good at this. | 他越来越上手了 |
[08:01] | He is. | 是啊 |
[08:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:07] | Lyra… Lyra, come and look at this. | 莱拉 莱拉 快来看看 |
[08:14] | Look, Pan was right. | 看啊 潘说得对 |
[08:16] | The worlds do match up. | 两个世界确实吻合 |
[08:23] | So that means if we cut a window by the tower… | 也就是说如果我们在塔边开个窗户… |
[08:24] | Then we cut into his house. | 就能进入他的房子 |
[08:28] | The alethiometer’s right there. | 真理仪就在那里 |
[08:29] | And so is Latrom. | 拉特罗姆也在 |
[08:31] | We should wait until it’s dark | 我们该等到天黑之后 |
[08:32] | before trying anything near the tower. | 再在塔附近开窗 |
[08:34] | Will, we can’t let him have the alethiometer. | 威尔 我们不能让他夺走真理仪 |
[08:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:39] | We will get it back. | 我们会拿回来的 |
[08:58] | The sound quality from these speakers is quite something. | 这些喇叭的音质真不错 |
[09:02] | I can see why you like it here. | 我能看出你为什么喜欢这里 |
[09:10] | You’d like it here, too. | 你也会喜欢这里的 |
[09:16] | I was considering investing in a research project | 我之前在考虑投资一个研究项目 |
[09:20] | that would certainly suit you… | 那肯定适合你 |
[09:23] | ..concerning elementary particles. | 是关于基本粒子的 |
[09:27] | What do they know of that in this world? | 这世界的人对此有何了解 |
[09:30] | Enough to interest your daughter. | 足以引起你女儿的兴趣 |
[09:32] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[09:35] | Carlo, can you make that stop? | 卡洛 你能关掉音乐吗 |
[09:42] | Explain what you mean. | 解释一下你什么意思 |
[09:43] | Lyra visited a woman called Malone. | 莱拉去找过一个叫马隆的女人 |
[09:46] | She runs a small department in a college. | 她在一所学院里负责一个小部门 |
[09:49] | What do you mean, she runs a department? | 她负责一个部门是什么意思 |
[09:53] | Academia works a little differently here. | 这里的学术界运作方式略有不同 |
[09:56] | She’s investigating the properties of dark matter. | 她正在研究暗物质的特性 |
[10:01] | Dust. | 尘埃 |
[10:04] | How far is the college from here? | 学院离这有多远 |
[10:07] | You can’t be thinking of going. | 你不会是想去那里吧 |
[10:08] | Carlo, Lyra hides things from me instinctively, | 卡洛 莱拉本能地对我隐瞒事情 |
[10:12] | and as her mother, all I want to do is to keep her safe, | 作为她妈妈 我只想保护好她 |
[10:15] | and the only way I can do that is to know what she is doing. | 而要想保护好她 我必须了解她在做什么 |
[10:18] | I need to know what strange ideas her mind is being filled with. | 我需要知道她被灌输了哪些奇怪的想法 |
[10:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | But you’re far too conspicuous like that. | 但你穿成这样太惹眼了 |
[10:48] | I didn’t know what your preference would be. | 我不知道你的喜好 |
[10:50] | Thank you, Carlo. | 谢谢 卡洛 |
[11:11] | Would you mind? | 能回避一下吗 |
[11:58] | It is fundamental that the people retain | 人们对教会当局 |
[12:00] | the purity of their faith in the Magisterium. | 保持纯粹信仰至关重要 |
[12:03] | I can assure you, Your Eminence, | 我向您保证 主教大人 |
[12:05] | that though there are some mutinous dissidents | 虽然有些叛变的异见者 |
[12:07] | advocating Asriel’s preposterous notions, | 拥护阿斯里尔的荒谬想法 |
[12:09] | those men and – heaven help us… | 但那些男人和…上帝保佑 |
[12:14] | ..women… | 女人 |
[12:15] | ..have been arrested | 已经被逮捕 |
[12:17] | and are under the control of the Magisterium. | 并在教会当局控制之下 |
[12:19] | All except Mrs Coulter, a former ally to Asriel, | 除了库尔特夫人 阿斯里尔的前盟友 |
[12:23] | who hasn’t been seen since your inauguration, Cardinal. | 自您就职典礼后就没人见过她 主教 |
[12:27] | Perhaps it is time the Magisterium issued | 或许教会当局应当发表公开声明 |
[12:30] | a firm public denial of the anomaly. | 对异常点予以坚决否认了 |
[12:33] | No, Father Graves. | 不 格拉费斯神父 |
[12:36] | We remind the people | 我们要提醒人们 |
[12:38] | that it is their faith in the Magisterium | 在这动荡的时期 |
[12:40] | which will keep them safe in these troubled times. | 只有对教会当局的信任能保护他们 |
[12:47] | I beg your pardon, Cardinal. | 失陪一下 主教 |
[12:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | A telegram from the North informing me | 北方发来的电报说 |
[13:03] | that 24 of our Magisterium soldiers at base camp | 营地有24名教会当局士兵 |
[13:07] | have been killed in cold blood by the witches. | 被女巫残忍杀害 |
[13:13] | The bombing of their lands has led them to retaliate. | 轰炸她们的领地导致她们发起报复 |
[13:16] | We restored order! | 我们恢复了秩序 |
[13:19] | Not before the witches travelled through the anomaly. | 女巫在此之前就穿过了异常点 |
[13:22] | They’ve gone through? | 她们穿过去了 |
[13:25] | Your Eminence, we’re losing control of the North. | 主教大人 我们正失去对北方的控制 |
[13:30] | We need more troops around the anomaly immediately. | 我们需要立刻增兵包围异常点 |
[13:33] | The witches could return, | 女巫可能会回来 |
[13:34] | bringing corrupting influences to our world. | 给我们的世界带来腐败影响 |
[13:37] | Cardinal, a decision must be made. | 主教 必须做出决定 |
[13:39] | We need to show strength in the face of insurrection. | 我们需要对叛乱予以强硬回击 |
[13:42] | This tragedy… | 这场悲剧… |
[13:45] | ..is not a setback. | 并非挫败 |
[13:48] | It is a sign from the Authority. | 而是权威者发出的信号 |
[13:52] | The Authority has sensed | 权威者发觉到 |
[13:54] | a lack of devotion among our ranks, | 我们中间有人不够忠诚 |
[13:57] | and for this treachery, | 因为这背叛 |
[13:59] | 24 of our brothers have been taken as martyrs. | 我们有24位兄弟壮烈牺牲 |
[14:07] | Father Graves, your faith is clearly marred | 格拉费斯神父 你的信仰显然 |
[14:11] | with the stain of doubt, | 被怀疑所玷污 |
[14:13] | and doubt is an insult to the Authority | 而怀疑是对权威者的侮辱 |
[14:17] | which must be severely punished. | 这必须受到严厉的惩罚 |
[14:22] | Will you escort him to the cells? | 你带他去监牢吧 |
[14:27] | – Yes, Cardinal. – Your Eminence… | -是 主教 -阁下… |
[14:31] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[14:34] | This is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[14:36] | My devotion to the Magisterium is absolute. | 我对教会当局的忠诚是绝对的 |
[14:41] | Cardinal… | 主教… |
[14:44] | Cardinal! | 主教 |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[14:55] | Fra Pvel… | 弗拉·帕维尔… |
[14:59] | Would you consult your alethiometer and find out where she’s gone? | 请你查查真理仪 看看她去哪了 |
[15:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:07] | Coulter! | 库尔特 |
[15:09] | She said she was going in search of something valuable. | 她说她要去找个宝贵的东西 |
[15:12] | I want you to find out what it is. | 我要你搞清楚那是什么 |
[15:15] | I am relying on you. | 我就靠你了 |
[15:52] | Will I do? | 我这样行吗 |
[15:54] | You look wonderful. | 你看着好极了 |
[15:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | You’re determined to go? | 你坚决要去吗 |
[16:01] | If your daughter returns, we may miss her. | 如果你女儿回来 我们就和她错过了 |
[16:03] | And that’s why you must stay. | 所以你必须留下来 |
[16:10] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[16:12] | Your daemon… | 你的精灵… |
[16:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[16:18] | Surely I’m not the first woman | 我肯定不是你见过 |
[16:20] | you’ve witnessed capable of self-control. | 第一个有自控力的女人 |
[16:25] | Have you never encountered witches on your travels? | 你在旅行中遇到过女巫吗 |
[16:38] | I won’t be long. | 我很快回来 |
[17:13] | 草稿 在暗物质组成中引入阴影粒子 并在量子意识理论中占有一席之地 作者 玛丽·马隆 牛津大学物理学系暗物质小组 | |
[17:32] | – Can I help you? – Yes. Mrs Malone? | -有什么事吗 -你是马隆夫人吗 |
[17:35] | Doctor. | 是博士 |
[17:37] | This is my private office. Who let you in here? | 这是我的私人办公室 谁让你进来的 |
[17:39] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[17:41] | I have heard all about your work, and it sounds… | 我听说了你的研究 听起来… |
[17:45] | absolutely fascinating. | 非常引人入胜 |
[17:48] | Whichever private investor sent you, | 不管是哪位私人投资者派你来的 |
[17:49] | you can read my work when it’s published. | 等我的研究发表后 你再去看吧 |
[17:51] | No-one sent me. | 没人派我来 |
[17:53] | Marisa Coulter. | 我叫玛丽莎·库尔特 |
[17:54] | I’m an experimental theologian. | 我是实验神学家 |
[17:58] | I think you know my daughter… Lyra. | 你应该认识我女儿…莱拉 |
[18:01] | You’re Lyra’s mother? | 你是莱拉的母亲 |
[18:02] | I am. | 是的 |
[18:05] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[18:07] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[18:08] | We’re staying with friends in Oxford. I’m taking her home. | 我们住在牛津朋友家 我来她回家 |
[18:13] | She mentioned trouble at home. | 她提到过在家里有些麻烦 |
[18:16] | It’s been a huge misunderstanding. | 那是个巨大的误会 |
[18:19] | She told me what happened, and that is why I’m here. | 她和我说了情况 所以我来了 |
[18:22] | I wanted to apologise to you in person, | 我想亲自向你道歉 |
[18:25] | in case she was a nuisance. | 如果她麻烦了你的话 |
[18:27] | She wasn’t a nuisance in the slightest. | 她一点也没有麻烦我 |
[18:31] | I loved meeting Lyra. | 我很喜欢和莱拉见面 |
[18:34] | It was the most interesting conversation I’ve had in ages. | 那是我这么多年来最趣的一次谈话 |
[18:37] | The ideas she has… | 她的那些想法 |
[18:39] | What ideas are those? | 什么想法 |
[18:41] | Well, about the morality of dark matter, | 关于暗物质的道德问题 |
[18:44] | or, um, what did she call it? | 或者 她叫它什么来着 |
[18:47] | Dust. | 尘埃 |
[18:48] | Her grasp on quantum physics is astonishing. | 她对量子物理的理解令人惊叹 |
[18:52] | And the compass… | 还有那个指南针 |
[18:53] | The alethiometer. | 是真理仪 |
[18:55] | Yes. How she’s able to understand it, I have no idea. | 对 我不知道她是怎么看懂它的 |
[19:00] | It’s extraordinary. | 太神奇了 |
[19:03] | You must be so proud. | 你一定很为她自豪 |
[19:06] | I am. | 是的 |
[19:10] | So it’s experimental theology you’ve been teaching her? | 所以你一直在教她实验神学吗 |
[19:15] | It’s not a field of research I’m familiar with. | 这个研究领域我不熟悉 |
[19:19] | Where would you say theology comes to science? | 你觉得神学与科学是如何交汇的 |
[19:23] | Where does it not? | 它们什么时候分开过 |
[19:33] | Sorry. Please sit. | 对不起 请坐 |
[19:35] | Tell me about your work. I have a million questions. | 跟我说说你的研究 我有一大堆的问题 |
[19:37] | What was your doctorate in? | 你的博士学位是什么 |
[19:39] | Have you published any papers I might recognise, or…? | 你出版过什么我可能知道的论文吗 还是 |
[19:45] | Sorry, I’ll get you some coffee. Hold on. | 不好意思 我给你煮点咖啡 稍等 |
[19:50] | Oh, dirty cups. Sorry about that. | 杯子太脏了 对不起 |
[20:07] | 玛丽莎·库尔特 实验神学 抱歉 没有与”玛丽莎·库尔特 实验神学”相关的内容 | |
[20:27] | You must play the serpent. | 你必须扮演蛇 |
[20:34] | You have been preparing for this as long as you have lived. | 你这辈子一直在为此做准备 |
[20:40] | You must make a journey which starts at hornbeam. | 你必须从角树开始你的旅程 |
[20:45] | Hornbeam… | 角树 |
[20:52] | Deceive the guardian… | 骗过守卫 |
[20:55] | ..Find the entrance. | 找到入口 |
[20:59] | Entrance to what? | 去哪里的入口 |
[21:00] | You will be protected. | 你会受到保护 |
[21:02] | Protected from what? | 为什么需要保护 |
[21:06] | Save the girl… | 拯救那个女孩 |
[21:10] | ..And the boy. | 和那个男孩 |
[21:13] | Your work here is finished. | 你在这里的工作已经结束了 |
[21:16] | We will not speak again… …in this world. | 我们不会再对话了 在这个世界不会了 |
[21:56] | We start by cutting into the cabinet room. | 我们先切进那个有柜子的房间 |
[21:57] | What if Latrom’s in the cabinet room? | 如果拉特罗姆就在那个房间里怎么办 |
[21:59] | You can’t force him to give the alethiometer back. | 你不能强迫他把真理仪还你 |
[22:02] | I wasn’t thinking about forcing him. | 我没想强迫他 |
[22:04] | – You were. – Oh, shut up, Pan. | -你想了 -闭嘴 潘 |
[22:07] | I was going to say | 我是想说 |
[22:08] | Latrom’s probably got it hidden in a safe or something. | 拉特罗姆也许将它藏在了保险柜之类的东西里 |
[22:11] | I could distract him to give you more time to search. | 我可以转移他的注意力好给你争取找的时间 |
[22:14] | You do the cutting, I do the talking. | 你来负责开窗 我来负责说话 |
[22:20] | What’s that? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:22] | Oh, Tullio, please, no! | 图利奥 不要 |
[22:25] | Don’t leave! Why’d you leave me?! | 别走 你为什么要离开我 |
[22:28] | No, no, no, Tullio! | 不 不 图利奥 |
[22:29] | The Spectres must have got him. | 他肯定是被妖怪抓了 |
[22:33] | – Come on, come back! – Come on! | -拜托 回来 -拜托 |
[22:35] | Oh, Tullio, no, no, no! | 图利奥 别 不要 |
[22:37] | – No! – I’m so sorry. | -不要 -我很抱歉 |
[22:39] | You’re sorry?! So you did this. | 你抱歉 所以这是你干的吗 |
[22:42] | Look, look, I’ve lost people, too. I know what it feels like. | 听着 我也经历过失去 我懂这种感受 |
[22:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:47] | Did you take the knife? | 是你拿走了刀吗 |
[22:48] | – I never meant to hurt him. – It’s not Will’s fault. | -我没想伤害他 -这不是威尔的错 |
[22:50] | He attacked us. He was going to kill us! | 是他袭击了我们 他想杀了我们 |
[22:52] | But you admit it! You did this to Tullio! | 但你承认了 是你们让图利奥变成这样的 |
[22:55] | No! | 不是 |
[22:56] | Yes, you did. You did that to Tullio. You did that! | 就是 是你们害了图利奥 是你们干的 |
[22:59] | You see what you did? | 你看到你做了什么吗 |
[23:00] | I’m so, so sorry. Please… | 我很抱歉 拜托 |
[23:03] | You see what you did? | 你看到你做了什么吗 |
[23:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:06] | The knife was the only thing keeping the Spectres away from him. | 那把刀是唯一能阻止妖怪靠近他的东西 |
[23:13] | They will get you. | 它们会抓到你的 |
[23:25] | He should’ve been the knife bearer, not me. | 他应该是持刀者 而不是我 |
[23:28] | The knife chose you. | 刀选择了你 |
[23:30] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[23:31] | Tullio stole the knife from Giacomo, he tied him up. | 图利奥从贾科姆那偷走了刀 他把他绑了起来 |
[23:35] | He would’ve killed us all. | 他本可能杀了我们所有人 |
[23:38] | I never wanted to fight him. | 我根本没想和他打 |
[23:42] | I know, Will. | 我知道 威尔 |
[23:43] | You had to, though. | 但你不得已 |
[23:45] | If we could have got it without fighting, we would. | 如果我们能不战而得 我们会的 |
[24:08] | “Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals…” | “唯有蛇比田野一切的活物更狡猾…” |
[24:14] | Crafty? | 狡猾 |
[24:22] | Not in the lab? It’s a miracle. | 不在实验室吗 太阳从西边出来了 |
[24:33] | – That’s not what you think. – I’m not judging. | -不是你想的那样 -我不会说什么 |
[24:37] | – You aren’t going back to the convent, are you? – No. | -你不会回修道院吧 -不会 |
[24:39] | OK, good. | 行 那就好 |
[24:43] | You were right, though, about my life. | 不过你说得对 关于我的人生 |
[24:47] | Something happened at work. | 工作中发生了一些事 |
[24:50] | It means taking time away from my research, so… | 意味着我要暂时停下手中的研究 所以 |
[24:54] | Finally! You really need a break. | 可算啊 你真的需要休息一下 |
[24:57] | Taking some time is a great idea. | 休假是个好主意 |
[25:01] | We have friends with a cottage in Devon. | 我们在德文郡有朋友有间农舍 |
[25:05] | I was considering somewhere | 我想去一个 |
[25:08] | a little bit further than Devon. | 比德文郡更远的地方 |
[25:10] | Abroad? | 国外吗 |
[25:11] | I might just see where life takes me. | 或许我要…随遇而安吧 |
[25:15] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[25:43] | Lyra, you ready? | 莱拉 你准备好了吗 |
[25:46] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[26:02] | I can’t see anyone. | 我看不到任何人 |
[26:04] | Do you think Giacomo’s still in there? | 你觉得贾科姆还在那吗 |
[26:07] | Do you think the Spectres got him? | 你觉得妖怪抓到他了吗 |
[26:10] | Don’t think about that now. | 现在别想这些 |
[26:13] | I don’t want to hurt anyone else, Lyra, | 我不想再伤任何人了 莱拉 |
[26:16] | whatever they’ve done. | 无论他们做了什么 |
[26:19] | You don’t have to. | 你不必伤人 |
[26:20] | You just need to cut us in there, | 开窗让我们进去就行 |
[26:22] | get the alethiometer and cut us out. | 拿到真理仪 再开窗让我们出来 |
[26:26] | OK. | 好 |
[27:15] | – Yes. – You were right! | -太好了 -你说得对 |
[27:18] | To get to the basement, we’ll have to go lower. | 要开进地下室 我们得往下走 |
[27:20] | Giacomo’s rooms. | 贾科姆的房间 |
[27:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:40] | What do they drink in this world? | 这世界的人喝什么 |
[27:43] | That they do rather well. | 好酒 |
[27:50] | – How did you find Malone? – Impertinent. | -你觉得马隆怎么样 -粗鲁 |
[27:56] | Intelligent. | 聪明 |
[28:00] | Free. | 自由 |
[28:02] | I found her arrogant, like many women in this world. | 我觉得她高傲 和这个世界的很多女人一样 |
[28:10] | Do you find me arrogant? | 你觉得我高傲吗 |
[28:13] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[28:16] | Take a breath, Marisa. | 放松点 玛丽莎 |
[28:17] | You’re clearly upset. | 你显然很气恼 |
[28:23] | Did you know, when I was an honorary scholar, | 你知道吗 当我还是荣誉院士时 |
[28:24] | I achieved the highest results in our final examination, | 我在期末考试中取得了最好成绩 |
[28:28] | but because I was a woman, | 但因为我是女人 |
[28:30] | I was denied a doctorate by the Magisterium? | 教会当局拒绝给我博士学位 |
[28:33] | I’ve written plenty of papers. | 我写了无数论文 |
[28:37] | But they’re only published if I agree to let a man… | 但他们同意出版的条件是 我让一个男人 |
[28:40] | ..Take the credit. | 拦下功劳 |
[28:46] | What did Malone say to upset you so much? | 马隆说了什么让你这么生气 |
[28:54] | Do you know who I could have been in this world? | 你知道我在这个世界能成为什么样的人吗 |
[29:03] | What do you remember… | 你还记得多少 |
[29:05] | ..About the scandal over my affair with Asriel? | 关于我和阿斯里尔的婚外情丑闻 |
[29:10] | He seduced you. | 他引诱了你 |
[29:12] | And then abandoned you. | 然后抛弃了你 |
[29:14] | Leaving me a grieving widow. | 让我成了寡妇 |
[29:18] | With a child out of wedlock. | 还生了个私生子 |
[29:24] | Why are we talking about Asriel? | 我们为什么要谈阿斯里尔 |
[29:26] | We’re not talking about Asriel, we’re talking about me! | 我们不是在谈阿斯里尔 我们是在谈我 |
[29:39] | – OK, I’ll cut here. – Wait, no. | -好 我在这里切 -等等 别 |
[29:42] | We’re in the middle of the room. What if Latrom’s there? | 这是房间中央 如果拉特罗姆也在呢 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:51] | Come here. | 这里 |
[29:54] | We’ll do it somewhere around here. | 就在这里切开 |
[29:56] | Make it really small. | 开小点 |
[30:11] | He’s in there. | 他就在那里 |
[30:13] | He has the alethiometer. | 真理仪在他旁边 |
[30:20] | I wish we could bash him on the head and just take it. | 真想砸碎他的脑袋 把它拿回来 |
[30:23] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有更好的点子 |
[30:25] | Why do you assume you’re the first person to have travelled here? | 你为什么认定自己是第一个穿越过来的人 |
[30:31] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[30:32] | If you found the window, others could have. | 如果你找到了那窗户 其他人也可能找到 |
[30:34] | But if you were… | 但如果你是… |
[30:38] | ..looking at what you’ve done… | 看看你都做了什么 |
[30:43] | ..you wouldn’t deserve to be. | 你不配 |
[30:47] | – That’s a little unfair. – Is it? | -这话有点不公 -是吗 |
[30:50] | This place is full of ideas, ideas our world is hungry for, | 这地方满是想法 我们的世界渴求的想法 |
[30:55] | and yet you… | 可你 |
[30:58] | ..you have spent your time trading trinkets. | 你把时间都花在了买卖小玩意上 |
[31:02] | Give me some credit. | 别这么瞧不起我 |
[31:03] | You’ve only seen a fraction of what I’ve achieved. | 你只看到了我的成就的一小部分 |
[31:06] | I’ve built a company, I’ve made a name for myself. | 我创立了公司 我混出了名堂 |
[31:09] | Oh, and were you hoping to add me to | 你是想把我也纳入 |
[31:10] | your little collection of treasures? | 你收藏的宝贝里吗 |
[31:13] | I was hoping that this might be a life you’d want to share. | 我是希望 你或许会想跟我一起在这里生活 |
[31:20] | My dear Carlo. | 我的好卡洛 |
[31:24] | If you actually got me… | 如果你真得到了我 |
[31:27] | ..you wouldn’t begin to know what to do with me. | 你只会不知道拿我如何是好 |
[32:00] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[32:04] | Bring her down. | 带她下来 |
[32:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:29] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[32:34] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[32:38] | – Why don’t you come inside? – Where’s my alethiometer? | -快进来吧 -我的真理仪呢 |
[32:41] | Where’s my knife? | 我的刀呢 |
[32:42] | Will’s got it. He’s on his way. | 在威尔手里 他就来 |
[32:57] | Always close the window. | 永远记得关窗 |
[33:47] | Why don’t you come inside and we can talk about this? | 你进来吧 我们好谈谈 |
[33:51] | Will will be here any minute now. | 威尔随时会来了 |
[34:17] | Stay back. He’s going to attack. | 别过来 他要袭击了 |
[34:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:24] | So you must be Lyra’s new friend. | 你就是莱拉的新朋友吧 |
[34:27] | What? | 什么 |
[34:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | – Will! – Lyra! | -威尔 -莱拉 |
[34:40] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[34:43] | – No… – Lyra… | -不 -莱拉 |
[34:48] | The door’s locked. | 门已经锁了 |
[35:01] | You found it. | 你找到它了 |
[35:02] | Don’t come any closer. Stay back. | 别靠近了 别过来 |
[35:06] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是说好的吗 |
[35:08] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:10] | The deal’s off. | 交易取消 |
[35:12] | – I mean it! I’ll cut this. – Just give me the knife. | -我说真的 我会把这切断的 -把刀给我 |
[35:15] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[35:16] | Here. This is yours. | 给 这是你的 |
[35:21] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[35:24] | And why would I trust you? | 我凭什么信任你 |
[35:27] | Stay back, I mean it. | 别过来 我说真的 |
[35:29] | Don’t you dare. That carving is of huge historical importance. | 你敢 那可是座很有历史价值的雕像 |
[35:34] | I heard you could read it. | 我听说你会读它 |
[35:37] | I’d love you to show me. | 读给我看吧 |
[35:39] | And then I can tell you more about Dust, if you want me to, | 然后我可以告诉你更多尘埃的事 如果你想听 |
[35:42] | and why Asriel did what he did to your friend Roger. | 以及阿斯里尔为什么那么对你的朋友 罗杰 |
[35:46] | I don’t want to hurt you. I’ve seen what the knife can do. | 我不想伤害你 我见识过刀的本事 |
[35:51] | Lyra, you are special. | 莱拉 你很特别 |
[35:54] | I know you don’t believe me, but I am only trying to protect you. | 我知道你不相信我 但我只是想保护你 |
[35:58] | You can already read the alethiometer. | 你已经会读真理仪了 |
[36:00] | I can teach you to use that power in other ways. | 我可以教你以其他方式利用这本事 |
[36:03] | Lyra! We need to get out of here. | 莱拉 我们得离开了 |
[36:05] | Give me the knife and you can leave… | 把刀给我 你就能离开了 |
[36:07] | Lyra, stay away from that boy. | 莱拉 离那男孩远点 |
[36:09] | Do you understand me? He will do you nothing but harm. | 明白了吗 他只会伤害你 |
[36:12] | Lyra, grab the alethiometer! | 莱拉 拿上真理仪 |
[36:15] | You are so like I was. | 你跟我当年好像 |
[36:18] | I am… | 我 |
[36:20] | ..nothing like you. | 才不像你 |
[36:33] | What would your mother say? | 你妈妈会怎么说 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:44] | How is she, your mother? | 她怎么样了 你妈妈 |
[36:47] | Awful to think what could happen to someone so… | 真不敢想象 她那样的人可能遭遇什么 |
[36:52] | ..vulnerable. | 她那么脆弱 |
[37:22] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[37:54] | Lyra, I’ve got it, come on! | 莱拉 我拿到了 快走 |
[37:56] | Lyra, we need to go! | 莱拉 我们得走了 |
[38:00] | Lyra, quick! | 莱拉 快 |
[38:11] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[38:14] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[38:28] | Made you some coffee. | 给你泡了咖啡 |
[38:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:40] | Thank you, Will. | 谢谢你 威尔 |
[38:44] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[38:47] | Easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[38:55] | When I heard him hurting you, I wanted to kill him. | 我听到他伤你时 我好想杀了他 |
[39:02] | So that was your mother? | 那就是你妈妈吗 |
[39:08] | I’ve never seen you like that before. | 我从未见过你那样 |
[39:13] | She can seem so good sometimes. | 她有时看上去很好 |
[39:17] | And I want to believe it, but I mustn’t. | 我想相信 但我不能信她 |
[39:20] | Once, she used her daemon | 有次 她用她的精灵 |
[39:23] | to hurt Pan, to hurt me. | 伤害潘 伤害我 |
[39:30] | I’m always scared something bad’s happening to my mum. | 我总是害怕我妈妈会出事 |
[39:39] | But never that she’ll hurt me. | 但我从不怕她会伤害我 |
[39:42] | It may sound strange, but… | 虽然听上去很奇怪 但是 |
[39:46] | ..I hope I’m not like either of my parents. | 我希望我不会像我父母那样 |
[39:49] | It didn’t feel good, acting like she did. | 做出她做过的事 感觉很不好 |
[39:54] | I hope I’m like… | 我希望我像… |
[39:57] | ..Ma Costa… | 玛·科斯塔 |
[39:59] | ..or Lee Scoresby. | 或是李·斯科尔斯比 |
[40:01] | Lyra, you don’t need to be like anyone else. | 莱拉 你不需要像别人 |
[40:05] | They’d be lucky to be anything like you. | 他们像你才叫有福气 |
[40:15] | Well, now that we’ve got this back… | 现在我们拿回了它 |
[40:19] | ..I will do nothing but help you find your father. | 我会一心一意帮你找爸爸 |
[40:25] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[40:28] | You offered her the alethiometer. | 你把真理仪交给了她 |
[40:32] | Well, you failed to tell me | 是你没告诉我 |
[40:34] | that they had a knife that could cut between worlds. | 他们有把能切穿世界的刀 |
[40:42] | They’re gone. We can’t go after them. | 他们走了 我们不能追上去 |
[40:44] | – We have to. – We can’t. | -我们必须去 -我们不能 |
[40:47] | The crossroad world we passed through… | 我们穿过的十字路口世界 |
[40:55] | ..is full of Spectres. | 到处是妖怪 |
[40:59] | Spectres? | 妖怪 |
[41:00] | Until recently, the knife was guarded closely, | 直到不久前 刀一直被保护得很好 |
[41:03] | impossible to get to. | 不可能拿到 |
[41:05] | Now the city is deserted, plagued by Spectres. | 但城市现在充满了妖怪 所以被遗弃 |
[41:09] | They consume everything that makes us human. | 它们会吞噬我们的一切人性 |
[41:12] | So is Lyra in danger? | 那莱拉有危险吗 |
[41:14] | The Spectres ignore children. | 妖怪不袭击儿童 |
[41:17] | Tell me more. | 再跟我讲讲 |
[41:19] | They attack and kill adults in seconds. | 他们能在瞬间袭击杀死成年人 |
[41:28] | Dust… | 尘埃 |
[41:32] | There’s nothing to be done. No human can survive there. | 没办法的 没有人能逃过它们 |
[41:40] | You’re wrong, Carlo. | 你错了 卡洛 |
[41:44] | Once you understand something… | 一旦你理解了某种东西 |
[41:48] | ..you can master it. | 你就能掌控它 |
[41:51] | And we have no choice but to try. | 我们只能一试 |
[41:56] | Or… | 难道 |
[42:00] | ..are you going to admit defeat | 你要认栽 |
[42:02] | and let an adolescent take that knife from you? | 让一个青少年夺走你的刀 |
[42:18] | Deceive the guardian… | 骗过守卫 |
[42:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[42:23] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[42:38] | This is private property. | 这里是私人领地 |
[42:40] | Yes, I’m supposed to be here. | 是的 我是约好过来的 |
[42:43] | Where’s your Latrom security pass? | 你的拉特罗姆安全卡呢 |
[42:46] | Latrom security pass… | 拉特罗姆安全卡 |
[42:51] | I left it at work. | 落在办公室了 |
[42:54] | I’m sure you can make an exception. | 你肯定可以破个例吧 |
[42:57] | No? OK, uh… | 不能吗 好吧 |
[43:00] | I’ll just… I’ll call Charles. | 那我联系下查尔斯 |
[43:03] | Mrs Coulter? | 库尔特夫人吗 |
[43:05] | – Yes. – We were told to expect you together. | -对 -我们被告知你们会一起来的 |
[43:09] | He’s on his way. | 他就来 |
[43:11] | Of course, Mrs Coulter. | 当然 库尔特夫人 |
[43:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |