时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Angels? | 天使 |
[00:05] | If Asriel has angels on his side, he can do anything. | 如果天使站在阿斯里尔那边 那他就无所不能了 |
[00:08] | I will bring Asriel back and destroy the Magisterium together. | 我会把阿斯里尔带回来 一起摧毁教会当局 |
[00:12] | We must find Lyra. | 我们必须找到莱拉 |
[00:15] | We want to hurt you. | 是我们想伤害你们 |
[00:20] | Do you think you can fly through it? | 你觉得你能飞过去吗 |
[00:22] | Just make yourself comfortable, Mr Jopari. | 坐稳当了 约帕里先生 |
[00:25] | Ask the alethiometer where my father is. | 问问真理仪我父亲在哪 |
[00:27] | He’s in this world. | 他就在这个世界 |
[00:28] | My job is to help Will find his father. | 我的任务是帮威尔找到他父亲 |
[00:30] | Our task is to protect you, Lyra. | 我们的任务就是保护你 莱拉 |
[00:32] | We will help you find Will’s father. | 我们会帮你找到威尔的父亲 |
[00:36] | Can you stay for a bit? | 你能不能别急着走 |
[00:37] | Look after us? | 照顾我们 |
[00:39] | I’ve been sent here to do something important. | 我来这里是有重要的事要做 |
[00:42] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事 |
[00:44] | We’ve got each other. | 我们还有彼此 |
[00:46] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:49] | I’ll bring you to your adults. | 我带你们去找大人 |
[00:51] | We can’t go after them. | 我们不能追上去 |
[00:52] | We have to. | 我们必须去 |
[00:54] | How do you control them? | 你怎么控制它们的 |
[00:56] | Well, they consume what makes us human, | 它们吞噬我们的人性 |
[00:57] | so I just…hid that from them. | 那我就对它们掩藏人性 |
[01:01] | Boreal, I don’t need you. | 博雷尔 我不需要你 |
[01:04] | You would only hold me back. | 你只会拖累我 |
[01:06] | It would have been so much easier | 如果你第一次抓到莱拉时 |
[01:07] | if you’d told me about Lyra when you first had her. | 就告诉我 那事情会简单得多 |
[01:11] | I’ve discovered the girl has another name. | 我发现这女孩有另一个名字 |
[01:13] | The witches know it from a prophecy. | 女巫们从一则预言里听到的 |
[01:15] | It’s heresy, beyond doubt. | 这是异端邪说 毋庸置疑 |
[01:17] | What is the child’s name? | 那孩子叫什么 |
[01:20] | Fra Pavel… | 弗拉·帕维尔 |
[01:21] | ..Has brought me information of a threat so grave in nature… | 为我带来了威胁性巨大的信息 |
[01:26] | ..We will do whatever is necessary. | 我们将不惜一切 |
[01:29] | We have sent troops through the anomaly… | 我们已派兵穿过异常点 |
[01:33] | The gas canister! | 气罐爆了 |
[01:48] | She’s coming back to us. | 她要醒了 |
[01:56] | When they had hold of me… | 它们抓住我的时候 |
[01:59] | I felt numb | 我觉得麻木 |
[02:01] | and so cold. | 好冷 |
[02:04] | Life or death meant nothing. | 生死都失去了意义 |
[02:08] | Just rest. | 好好休息 |
[02:09] | Stay calm. Give yourself a chance to heal. | 平静下来 让自己缓缓 |
[02:13] | You’re not safe here. | 你们在这里不安全 |
[02:14] | You can leave us. | 你们可以走了 |
[02:17] | No, Lyra. We won’t do that. | 不 莱拉 我们不会走的 |
[02:20] | But, Will, once we’ve found your father, | 但是威尔 一旦我们找到你父亲 |
[02:22] | we must leave this world. | 就必须离开这个世界 |
[02:23] | Let’s hope we find him fast. | 但愿我们能尽快找到他 |
[02:27] | Your knife frightened them. | 它们害怕你的刀 |
[02:30] | It frightens everyone. | 所有人都害怕这把刀 |
[05:35] | You have the only weapon that can destroy the Authority. | 你拥有唯一能够摧毁权威者的武器 |
[05:46] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了 |
[05:49] | I’m frightened. | 我好怕 |
[05:51] | I saw my father, and I’m scared. | 我看到了我父亲 我害怕 |
[05:54] | She can’t see the fear. | 她看不到恐惧 |
[05:56] | Your fear. | 你的恐惧 |
[05:59] | Can’t she? | 她看不到吗 |
[06:00] | She thinks you’re the bravest fighter she’s ever seen. | 她认为你是她见过的最勇敢的战士 |
[06:05] | As brave as Iorek Byrnison, | 和尤雷科·伯尔尼松一样勇敢 |
[06:08] | King of the Armoured Bears. | 披甲熊之王 |
[06:12] | Iorek Byrnison. | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[06:14] | That’s a compliment. | 真是莫大的恭维 |
[06:18] | Well, I think Lyra’s even braver than me. | 我认为莱拉比我还要勇敢 |
[06:20] | She can be. | 有时是这样 |
[06:22] | But…sometimes she’s not. | 但有时她并不勇敢 |
[06:26] | She’s the best friend I ever had. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[06:30] | You know that? | 你知道吧 |
[06:32] | Not that I’ve had many friends. | 虽然我也没有几个朋友 |
[06:36] | You’re her best friend, too. | 你也是她最好的朋友 |
[06:39] | Now, sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[06:43] | Maybe you’ll feel better in the morning. | 也许早上起来你会好受些 |
[07:18] | I’m no longer an aeronaut. | 这下我不是气球驾驶员了 |
[07:21] | We’re insects now, travelling the world just like all the others. | 我们成了虫子 和其他虫子一样在地面上行动 |
[07:26] | You couldn’t be an insect if you tried, Lee. | 你就算想当虫子也当不了 李 |
[07:29] | Says you, rabbit. | 兔子还说我 |
[07:30] | The shaman’s on his feet. | 萨满巫师站起来了 |
[07:35] | I know where the Bearer is. | 我知道持刀者在哪里 |
[07:39] | We must go west, to a canyon. | 我们必须向西走 去一个峡谷 |
[07:43] | You picked a good spot, Mr Scoresby, | 你选了个好地方着陆 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[07:45] | but that last Magisterium airship will have landed by now. | 但最后那艘教会当局的飞艇现在肯定也着陆了 |
[07:48] | They’ll be looking for us. | 他们会来找我们的 |
[09:22] | These Spectres could be everywhere. | 到处都可能有妖怪 |
[09:24] | How safe are we? | 我们究竟安不安全 |
[09:26] | I have another problem for you, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我还带来了其他坏消息 |
[09:29] | Jabar has seen an adult with a daemon wandering the city. | 贾巴看到城里有个有精灵的成年人在到处走动 |
[09:33] | If they’re from our world, they may not know the dangers here. | 如果那人来自我们的世界 可能不知道这里多危险 |
[09:38] | There were other children on that rooftop. | 之前那屋顶上还有其他孩子 |
[09:40] | Start there. Check they’re safe. | 先从那里找起 确保那人安全 |
[09:42] | I’ll send Jabar back with news. | 我会让贾巴送信息回来 |
[09:44] | Kaisa will watch for his safe return. | 凯泽会等待他安全归来 |
[09:48] | Check the forest. We need to know the path is clear | 去探探森林 我们得先确保前路无阻 |
[09:52] | before we continue searching for Will’s father. | 然后再继续寻找威尔的父亲 |
[09:55] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[10:19] | There! | 那里 |
[10:21] | The campsite! | 营地 |
[10:29] | Well, go on, then. Skedaddle. | 那快去吧 走吧 |
[10:31] | – You could come too. – We like you, miss. | -你也可以来 -我们喜欢你 女士 |
[10:34] | Well, that’s very kind of you, but I’m afraid I can’t. | 多谢你们了 但我恐怕不能去 |
[10:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:41] | Well, I’m looking for answers, and… | 我要去寻找答案 |
[10:45] | ..I have a feeling that’s where to look for them. | 我觉得我该去那里寻找 |
[10:50] | Bye, miss. | 再见 女士 |
[10:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:52] | I was delighted to help. | 很高兴能帮助你们 |
[11:39] | Serafina wants to scout ahead. | 塞拉芬娜想探探路 |
[11:41] | She wants to know exactly where these Spectres are. | 她想确定妖怪都在哪 |
[11:44] | She’s sending Lena down to the city and Reina out to the forest. | 她让莉娜去城里 让莱娜去森林探路了 |
[11:47] | – If we can track their movements… – Spectres only affect adults. | -如果我们能探明它们的行踪 -妖怪只影响大人 |
[11:50] | We should go on without them, for their sake and ours. | 我们该自己走 对她们对我们都好 |
[11:52] | They’ll keep us safe. | 她们能保护我们 |
[11:58] | For the first time in a long time, I’m close to my father. | 这么久以来 我第一次离我父亲很近 |
[12:03] | It’s time I go find him. | 我该去找他了 |
[12:04] | I can’t stop thinking about what my mother said. | 我一直在想我妈妈说的 |
[12:08] | That I’d take up his mantle, | 我会继承他的衣钵 |
[12:09] | carry on whatever he went into the other worlds to do. | 继续他去其他世界做的事 |
[12:13] | I think that’s why the alethiometer’s telling us to find him. | 我觉得这是真理仪让我们去找他的原因 |
[12:16] | It’s connecting us. | 它想让我们团圆 |
[12:18] | We can help him, Lyra. | 我们可以帮他 莱拉 |
[12:21] | I heard what Pan said… | 我听到潘的话了… |
[12:23] | last night. | 昨晚 |
[12:25] | You were listening? | 你听到了 |
[12:31] | And I heard what you said. | 我也听到你的话了 |
[12:38] | I’ve had a best friend. | 我有过最好的朋友 |
[12:42] | And I let that best friend down. | 而我辜负了那位最好的朋友 |
[12:50] | – Maybe this is how I let you down. – You haven’t let me down. | -也许我现在又辜负了你 -你没有辜负我 |
[12:54] | You’ve made me stronger, Lyra. | 你让我更加坚强了 莱拉 |
[12:58] | I’ve made you stronger. | 我也让你更加坚强了 |
[13:01] | But we need to go on our own, without them. | 但我们得自己行动 不带她们 |
[13:06] | This is our journey now. | 这是我们的旅程了 |
[13:49] | Is Lyra with you? | 莱拉和你在一起吗 |
[13:52] | This town isn’t safe. | 这里不安全 |
[13:54] | – You should leave. – And a boy? | -你该离开 -还有个男孩 |
[13:56] | A boy with a knife? | 持刀的男孩 |
[14:01] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:03] | How many witches are you? | 你们有多少女巫 |
[14:08] | There is only me. | 就只有我 |
[14:11] | I haven’t seen a boy. Or knife. | 我没见过什么男孩 什么刀 |
[14:16] | How disappointing. | 太令人失望了 |
[14:17] | There are creatures here that would hurt you. | 这里有种怪物会伤害你 |
[14:21] | Please, save yourself. | 拜托 先自保吧 |
[14:28] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[14:30] | Because Lyra is important to me. | 因为莱拉对我很重要 |
[14:34] | You’re her. The woman of Bolvangar. | 你就是她 伯尔凡加的女人 |
[14:37] | I’m not important. | 我不重要 |
[14:42] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[14:45] | You don’t want to tell me? | 你不想告诉我 |
[14:47] | I’ll never tell you! | 我决不会告诉你 |
[14:55] | You witches, you know something about Lyra. | 你们女巫知道莱拉一件事 |
[14:58] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:05] | Do you not think I have a right? | 你认为我没权利知道吗 |
[15:06] | She is my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[15:09] | She is my daughter! | 她是我女儿 |
[15:12] | Why won’t anyone tell me the truth? | 为什么没人肯告诉我真相 |
[15:23] | Eve. | 夏娃 |
[15:25] | She’s Eve. | 她是夏娃 |
[15:28] | The Mother of All. | 众生之母 |
[15:59] | She’s Eve… | 她是夏娃 |
[16:05] | Eve before the Fall. | 堕落前的夏娃 |
[16:12] | This time, she mustn’t fall. | 这次她绝不能堕落 |
[16:16] | I’ll see to that. | 我会确保这点 |
[17:02] | Stop whimpering. | 别呜咽了 |
[17:15] | Do you think Will’s right? | 你觉得威尔说得对吗 |
[17:18] | Do you think we can do this on our own? | 你觉得我们自己能行吗 |
[17:20] | Serafina has already had to save us twice. | 塞拉芬娜已经不得不救了我们两次 |
[17:23] | And you want to leave her side? | 你却想离开她身边吗 |
[17:31] | The Spectres could hurt her. She’s not safe. | 妖怪能伤害她 她不安全 |
[17:36] | Everything’s a risk, Lyra. | 凡事都有风险 莱拉 |
[17:39] | Haven’t you learnt that by now? | 你现在还不明白吗 |
[17:43] | No. | 不 |
[17:46] | What I’ve learnt is that we make mistakes. | 我只知道我们会犯错 |
[17:50] | I don’t want to make a mistake with either of these people. | 我不希望在他们任何人身上犯错 |
[17:59] | There’s something out there. | 那边有什么东西 |
[18:04] | Do you think it’s a Spectre? | 你觉得是妖怪吗 |
[18:11] | You’re a witch! | 你是女巫 |
[18:15] | And you’re Lyra. | 你是莱拉 |
[18:17] | She found you. | 她找到你了 |
[18:50] | Is Asriel preparing for war? | 阿斯里尔准备要开战吗 |
[18:53] | I asked him what battle | 我问过他打算发动 |
[18:55] | he intended to rage against the Magisterium. | 怎样的战争来对抗教会当局 |
[18:58] | He told me this war has to be bigger than them, | 他说这场战争必须超越他们自身 |
[19:01] | that in every world, | 在每一个世界里 |
[19:03] | agents of the Authority are committing injustices. | 权威者的代理人都在行不公之事 |
[19:07] | He intends to fight the Authority. | 他打算对抗权威者 |
[19:08] | And he needs us. | 他需要我们 |
[19:10] | It is our duty to call to arms every single clan | 我们有责任号召所有部落武装起来 |
[19:15] | and bring them to his cause. | 带她们去为其大业而战 |
[19:17] | My duty is to the girl. | 我的责任是保护那女孩 |
[19:19] | Hers is to the boy. | 她的责任是保护那男孩 |
[19:21] | I must stay here. | 我必须留在这里 |
[19:23] | Serafina… | 塞拉芬娜 |
[19:26] | The Great War. | 这是大战 |
[19:28] | The end of suffering. | 是苦难终结 |
[19:31] | If this is the Great War, then she will be needed. | 如果这是大战 那我们会需要她 |
[19:34] | So you will chaperone Lyra | 所以你要陪护莱拉 |
[19:36] | as she chaperones this boy. | 而她要陪护这男孩 |
[19:39] | – Where? – To his father. | -去哪 -去见他父亲 |
[19:42] | After that, the prophecy is clear. | 在那之后 预言很明确 |
[19:46] | She is the child that shall bring about the end of destiny | 她就是那个将终结命运 |
[19:50] | and return free will. | 让自由意志回归的孩子 |
[19:54] | You trust Asriel. | 你信任阿斯里尔 |
[19:55] | I trust that. | 我信任预言 |
[19:58] | There is something else. | 还有件事 |
[20:00] | As I was travelling, I came across some cliff-ghasts. | 我在途中遇到了几个悬崖厉鬼 |
[20:03] | They spoke of the AEsahaettr. | 他们说起了伊萨哈特 |
[20:07] | Something that will be the difference between winning and losing. | 说那将是决定输赢的关键 |
[20:17] | – I’m not sure where to begin, but… – Go. | -我不确定要从何下手 但… -去吧 |
[20:21] | Find Asriel this AEsahaettr. | 帮阿斯里尔找到这个伊萨哈特 |
[20:24] | Make his fight yours. | 和他并肩作战 |
[20:39] | She’s gone? | 她走了 |
[20:40] | To Asriel. | 去找阿斯里尔了 |
[20:44] | And the Spectres? | 那些妖怪呢 |
[20:46] | From what I’ve seen, | 就我所看到的 |
[20:48] | the way is clear. | 前路无阻 |
[20:52] | Then let’s find this boy’s father. | 那我们去找这男孩的父亲 |
[21:33] | That’s not my daemon. | 那可不是我的精灵 |
[21:37] | Run. | 快跑 |
[21:50] | That went well. | 还算顺利 |
[21:52] | Yeah. That went well. | 嗯 还好 |
[21:55] | Can you run? | 你能跑吗 |
[21:56] | – Yeah. – Go on, then. I’ll cover you. | -能 -那走吧 我掩护你 |
[22:13] | Lyra needs our help more than ever. | 莱拉比以往任何时候都需要我们的帮助 |
[22:15] | We’ve no choice now. | 我们现在别无选择 |
[22:24] | You’re either with me or against me. | 你要么支持我要么反对我 |
[22:29] | Which is it? | 你选哪个 |
[22:32] | If you’re against me, you’re against Lyra. | 如果你反对我 就是反对莱拉 |
[22:56] | What are you frightened of? | 你在怕什么 |
[23:04] | Her? | 她吗 |
[23:07] | Lyra is special. | 莱拉是特别的 |
[23:08] | Lyra is Eve. We must prevent the Fall. | 莱拉是夏娃 我们必须阻止她堕落 |
[23:26] | We have to do whatever it takes | 我们必须不惜一切 |
[23:29] | to keep her safe. | 保证她的安全 |
[23:43] | I will find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[24:04] | Come to me. | 过来 |
[24:43] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[24:46] | Look, we’re not going to outrun them now. | 我们现在别想跑过他们 |
[24:47] | One of us needs to stay and fight them off, | 我们其中一人得留下来击退他们 |
[24:49] | if we stand a fighting chance. | 这样我们还有胜算 |
[24:51] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[24:52] | I’m no shaman, but let me make a prediction. | 我不是萨满巫师 但容我做个预言 |
[24:53] | I leave you here, you die. | 我把你留在这儿 你会死 |
[24:55] | If we don’t get the protection to Lyra, | 如果我们不把保护送去给莱拉 |
[24:57] | all of this will be for nothing. | 那这一切就都没有意义了 |
[24:59] | Mr Scoresby… | 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[24:59] | Listen, I’ve weighed all the options. | 听着 我已经掂量过所有选项了 |
[25:02] | I’ve made my choice. | 这是我的决定 |
[25:04] | You’re it. | 你走 |
[25:05] | Now, find the bear. | 去找那只熊 |
[25:08] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[25:10] | Just remember your promise. | 记住你的承诺就好 |
[25:13] | I love that little girl like a daughter. | 我像爱女儿一样爱那女孩 |
[25:15] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[25:16] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[25:18] | I’ll make sure she’s protected by the Knife. | 我会确保她受到神刀的庇佑 |
[25:21] | That’s all I need to know. | 这对我就足够了 |
[25:31] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[25:41] | Listen… | 听着 |
[25:42] | ..If this were anyone else, it’d be suicidal. | 如果换了别人 这就是自杀行为 |
[25:45] | But I’m a fine shot. | 但我枪法很准 |
[25:47] | Goodbye, Mr Scoresby. | 再见 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[26:02] | I think I’m changing, Pan. | 我觉得我在变化 潘 |
[26:05] | I like you just as you are. | 我就喜欢你现在这样 |
[26:06] | Once I change, | 一旦我变了 |
[26:09] | you’ll stop changing. | 你就不会再变化了 |
[26:12] | What do you think you’ll be? | 你觉得你会成为什么 |
[26:14] | A flea, I hope. | 希望是跳蚤吧 |
[26:17] | Is it Will that’s changing you? | 是威尔在改变你吗 |
[26:24] | A bit. | 有一点吧 |
[26:26] | I don’t think I’m ready for things to change. | 我觉得自己还没准备好迎接变化 |
[26:32] | I don’t think anyone ever is. | 我想谁都是这样 |
[26:54] | “A fox, after nearly crossing the stream, | “一只狐狸 快要穿过小溪时 |
[26:57] | “Gets his tail in the water.” | 尾巴伸进了水里” |
[27:09] | “The task at hand is not yet completed. | “手中的任务尚未完成 |
[27:11] | “It promises success, but proceed with caution.” | 虽然能成功 但需谨慎前行” |
[27:37] | – I’m out. – Come on. Let’s move. | -没子弹了 -快 我们走 |
[27:54] | Remember the games we used to play when we were little? | 还记得我们小时候玩的游戏吗 |
[27:55] | – The Alamo. – Hah! The Alamo. | -阿拉莫 -阿拉莫 |
[27:58] | Take it in turns being Danes and French. | 轮流扮丹麦人和法国人 |
[28:00] | They’re still coming. | 他们还在涌上来 |
[28:03] | How many bullets do we have left? | 我们还剩多少子弹 |
[28:05] | About 30. | 大概三十发 |
[28:09] | Well, let’s make every single last one count, then. | 那就不要浪费任何一发了 |
[28:21] | I don’t like taking lives, Hester. | 我不喜欢杀人 赫斯特 |
[28:23] | It’s ours or theirs. | 不是我们死 就是他们亡 |
[28:24] | It’s theirs or Lyra’s. | 不是他们死 就是莱拉亡 |
[28:28] | On the right! | 右边 |
[28:33] | – I’m running out of bullets. – Don’t think about that. | -我快没子弹了 -别想那个 |
[28:35] | What should I think about? | 那我该想什么 |
[28:37] | Think about anything. Think about bacon! Just keep shooting. | 什么都行 想想培根 继续开枪就是 |
[28:41] | Over by the back boulder! | 那边的大石头那儿 |
[28:47] | It’s nothing big. A bullet clipped your scalp, | 没什么 只是子弹擦过了你的头皮 |
[28:50] | but no great damage. | 没有大碍 |
[28:53] | Did you count how many fell? | 你数了死了多少吗 |
[28:56] | This is my fault, isn’t it? | 这是我的错 对吧 |
[28:59] | How do you figure? | 你怎么这么想 |
[29:01] | I’ve always stopped you before. | 我以前总能阻止你 |
[29:04] | You always pushed me. | 你总是推我一把 |
[29:06] | Only when there’s an adventure on the way. | 只有在前方有冒险时才会 |
[29:08] | Hester. | 赫斯特 |
[29:09] | There were always adventures. | 前方总有冒险 |
[29:31] | Lee! | 李 |
[29:33] | The cloud pine. | 云松枝 |
[29:34] | Maybe we can call her to this world. | 或许我们可以把她召唤到这个世界来 |
[29:41] | She gave it to us to summon her. | 她给我们用来召唤她的 |
[29:52] | Serafina Pekkala, | 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉 |
[29:55] | I beg you… | 我乞求你 |
[29:57] | ..Come help us. | 来帮我们吧 |
[30:02] | Do you think that’s enough? | 你觉得这就行了吗 |
[30:04] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[30:22] | – He’s in trouble. – Who? | -他有麻烦了 -谁 |
[30:25] | Lee Scoresby. | 李·斯科尔斯比 |
[30:26] | Lee’s here? | 李在这里 |
[30:27] | I can sense that he is near. | 我能感觉到他就在附近 |
[30:31] | If Lee’s in trouble, you have to go. Please. | 如果李有麻烦了 你必须去帮他 求你 |
[30:34] | He’s here looking for us. | 他是来找我们的 |
[30:36] | We’ll be safe. Just go. | 我们没事的 快去吧 |
[30:39] | We’ll stay here. Please, go! | 我们就待在这里 快去吧 |
[30:55] | How far we flew. | 我们飞了好远 |
[31:00] | Don’t you go before I do. | 不许你在我之前走 |
[31:03] | I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[31:05] | We held them up. | 我们拖住了他们 |
[31:10] | We held out. | 我们撑住了 |
[31:13] | We’re a-helping…Lyra… | 我们在帮助…莱拉 |
[31:47] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[33:29] | Don’t come any closer. | 别靠近了 |
[33:33] | So. | 那么 |
[33:35] | You’re the Knife Bearer. | 你就是持刀者 |
[33:42] | I was told I’d find my father out here. | 我被告知我在这里能找到我父亲 |
[33:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:54] | Will… | 威尔 |
[34:00] | It’s really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[34:11] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[34:15] | Your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[34:18] | Will, where is she? | 威尔 她在哪 |
[34:23] | Will? | 威尔 |
[34:25] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[34:28] | In our world. | 在我们的世界 |
[34:30] | Why didn’t you come back to us? | 你为什么不回到我们身边 |
[34:37] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[34:40] | ..is the Knife Bearer. | 是持刀者 |
[34:48] | You have a daemon. | 你有精灵 |
[35:55] | Hello, Lyra. | 你好 莱拉 |
[35:59] | Did you come through a window? | 你是穿过了窗户吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:06] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:06] | You owe me answers, Dad, not the other way round. | 是你欠我回答 爸爸 不是我该回答你 |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:17] | Do you have any idea how hard Mum found it without you? | 你知道妈妈没有你过得多难吗 |
[36:21] | Thinking you were dead? | 她以为你死了 |
[36:26] | I couldn’t get back to you. | 我无法回去 |
[36:29] | I tried everything. | 我试遍了一切 |
[36:33] | And in trying, I got a better understanding | 在尝试的过程中 我更好地理解了 |
[36:35] | of these strange worlds. | 这些奇异的世界 |
[36:41] | An understanding that I could use to actually help people. | 我能利用这种理解真正地帮助他人 |
[36:49] | And you chose these people over your family? | 所以你选择了他们而不是你的家人吗 |
[36:52] | No. I thought by helping them, I could help you. | 不 我想通过帮助他们 来帮助你 |
[36:56] | I’m talking about the end of this tyranny, Will, for you. | 我是指终结暴政 威尔 为了你 |
[36:59] | For everyone. | 为了所有人 |
[37:01] | I’ve thought about you… | 我想你… |
[37:03] | every day. | 每天都想 |
[37:10] | But, Will… | 但是 威尔 |
[37:14] | ..if you’re the Knife Bearer, | 如果你是持刀者 |
[37:17] | you have a task ahead of you. | 你还有任务要执行 |
[37:19] | The fate of many worlds may rest on you. | 很多世界的命运都落在你身上了 |
[37:27] | On me? | 我吗 |
[37:29] | There’s a war coming, Will. | 战争即将到来 威尔 |
[37:32] | The greatest war there ever was. | 史上最大的战争 |
[37:34] | You must go to Lord Asriel | 你得去找阿斯里尔勋爵 |
[37:36] | and tell him that you have the only weapon in all the universes | 告诉他 你拥有所有世界里 唯一能够 |
[37:40] | that can destroy the Authority. All right? | 摧毁权威者的武器 好吗 |
[37:47] | I don’t want to. I hate it. | 我不想去 我讨厌它 |
[37:49] | I don’t want anything to do with any of this. | 我根本不想跟这一切有关 |
[37:51] | You’re the Knife Bearer, Will. | 你是持刀者 威尔 |
[37:54] | If you don’t use it against them, | 如果你不用它对付他们 |
[37:56] | they’ll tear it out of your hands and they’ll destroy us. | 他们会从你手中夺过它 再用来对付我们 |
[37:58] | They’ll have absolute power. | 他们会得到绝对的权力 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry, Will, but… | 对不起 威尔 但是 |
[38:05] | ..you must do this. You must do it. | 你必须这么做 你必须做 |
[38:10] | And then we go home? | 然后我们就回家吗 |
[38:23] | Then we’ll go home. | 然后我们就回家 |
[38:26] | All right? Then we’ll go home. | 好吗 然后我们就回家 |
[38:34] | I can’t. I’m not capable. | 我不行 我做不到 |
[38:35] | You fought for the Knife? | 你为神刀战斗过 |
[38:36] | – Yes. – Yes. Yes. | -对 -没错 |
[38:37] | It chose you. | 是它选择了你 |
[38:38] | It chose you. Argue with anything else, | 它选择了你 别的随你怎么说 |
[38:41] | but don’t argue with your true nature. | 但别抵抗你真实的天性 |
[38:44] | I’m not strong enough. | 我不够强大 |
[38:55] | Both of us were brought here. | 我们都是被带来这里的 |
[38:59] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[39:02] | You with the Knife, and me to tell you what to do with it, Will. | 你带来神刀 而我要告诉你该拿它怎么办 威尔 |
[39:06] | Will. Will? Listen to me. This… | 威尔 听我说 |
[39:08] | – This is your duty. – And your duty was to be my father. | -这是你的责任 -你的责任还是做我父亲呢 |
[39:12] | Will… | 威尔 |
[39:15] | ..I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[39:17] | But look what you’ve become. | 但看看你长成了什么样 |
[39:20] | Without me. | 尽管我不在 |
[39:22] | You’re a warrior, Will. | 你是个战士 威尔 |
[39:27] | You’re a warrior. | 你是个战士 |
[39:28] | Jopari! | 约帕里 |
[39:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[39:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[39:52] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[39:57] | The night is full of angels. | 夜色里有很多天使 |
[39:59] | They will guide you now. | 此后他们会指引你 |
[40:14] | Please… | 不要 |
[41:59] | I have struggled through many worlds to arrive here. | 我为来到这里奋力穿过了很多世界 |
[42:05] | But you know this. | 但这你们知道 |
[42:09] | I have sacrificed things… | 我牺牲了一些东西 |
[42:14] | ..things I did not want to. | 我不想牺牲的东西 |
[42:20] | My fight is not with you. | 我的战斗与你们无关 |
[42:28] | But you are the last obstacle between me and my enemy. | 但你们是我和我的敌人之间最后的障碍 |
[42:31] | And if I must, I will raise arms…again. | 如果有必要 我会再次使用武器 |
[42:36] | My fight is with the Authority… | 我的战斗对象是权威者 |
[42:39] | ..and those doling out cruelties in his name… | 是以他之名施暴的人 |
[42:44] | ..those who seek to divide in order to control… | 是为控制而分裂的人 |
[42:50] | ..and who have built worlds founded on privilege and divine right | 是以特权和神权 而不是关怀和需求 |
[42:55] | rather than care and need. | 建立世界的人 |
[42:59] | I fight for freedom of knowledge, | 我为知识自由而战 |
[43:02] | and in place of deceit, intolerance and prejudice… | 我为抵抗欺骗 狭隘和偏见而战 |
[43:07] | ..I fight for the possibilities of | 我为理解 真相 |
[43:09] | understanding, truth and acceptance. | 和接纳的可能性而战 |
[43:15] | But I cannot win these things alone. | 但光靠我一人无法获胜 |
[43:22] | I will need help and support. | 我需要帮助和支持 |
[43:30] | From you, | 需要你们 |
[43:32] | and all those who have rebelled. | 和所有反叛者 |
[43:39] | Let us be united in heart, soul and deed, | 让我们团结心 灵魂和行为 |
[43:44] | and together we could build a Republic of Heaven above | 携手在天上建立一个天堂共和国 |
[43:47] | and a Republic of Ideas below. | 在人间建立一个思想共和国 |
[43:52] | Worlds in which the scars of history may be healed. | 在这些世界里 历史的伤痕可以得到治愈 |
[43:56] | Better worlds, | 在这些更好的世界里 |
[43:58] | where the privilege of freedom becomes the right of all peoples. | 自由不再是特权 而成为所有人的权利 |
[44:06] | But I tell you this now. | 但我现在告诉你们 |
[44:09] | There is no neutral ground. | 此事没有中立可言 |
[44:12] | You are either for me or you are against me. | 你们不是支持我 就是反对我 |
[44:16] | Now, which is it? | 你们怎么选 |
[44:21] | You’re out there. I know you are. | 你们在 我知道 |
[44:25] | Answer me! | 回答 |
[44:27] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[44:40] | Asriel! | 阿斯里尔 |
[44:52] | We stand with you, Asriel Belacqua. | 我们支持你 阿斯里尔·贝拉克瓦 |
[44:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:58] | Then let us prepare for war. | 那我们为开战做准备吧 |
[45:30] | My darling Lyra. | 我亲爱的莱拉 |
[45:35] | You’re fine now. | 你没事了 |
[45:37] | We’re out of danger. | 我们脱离危险了 |
[45:41] | I’m taking you somewhere entirely safe. | 我要带你去个非常安全的地方 |
[47:13] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[47:16] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[47:20] | Lyra, help me! | 莱拉 帮帮我 |
[47:24] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[47:27] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |