时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Ginny, go back to bed. | 金妮 快回去睡觉 |
[00:40] | Is that blood? | 这是血吗 |
[01:28] | Hi, Pop-Pop. | 你好 爷爷 |
[02:19] | Eat fast, honey. | 亲爱的 吃快点 |
[02:20] | Don’t want to be late on your first day, okay? | 第一天上学不要迟到 好吗 |
[02:22] | God, there’s a lot of milk. | 天啊 好多牛奶 |
[02:23] | Just sit down, Dad. Sit down. | 坐下 爸爸 坐下 |
[02:25] | Right there. Give me the other foot. | 坐这儿 另一只脚 |
[02:25] | Dad, I think I might have figured out who killed Penny Gillis. | 爸爸 我觉得我可能知道是谁杀了佩妮·吉利斯 |
[02:29] | Don’t do it, Hilde. I’m telling you. | 希尔妲 闭嘴 我警告你 |
[02:31] | Not now, Hilde, okay? | 希尔妲 现在不是时候 |
[02:32] | First, the weird footprints at the crime scene, kinda like triangles. | 首先 犯罪现场的奇怪三角形脚印 |
[02:36] | – That’s it. No. – What are you doing down there? | -好了 不 -你在干什么 |
[02:37] | – Who’s that man? – I saw the same weird triangle shoes | -这人是谁 -我见过柯林斯校长穿过 |
[02:40] | – on Principal Collins. – That man is your grandfather, | -类似的奇怪三角形鞋子 -他是你的爷爷 |
[02:43] | and this is his house. | 这是他的房子 |
[02:44] | Matt, can you drive Izzy to school? | 马特 你可以开车送伊奇上学吗 |
[02:47] | I’m sure I’m gonna have all kinds of papers to fill out. | 我肯定得填一大堆文件 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I’m kinda busy right now. | 我现在也很忙 |
[02:51] | I think Principal Collins stole something from Penny | 我觉得柯林斯校长从佩妮那儿偷了什么东西 |
[02:54] | – and then killed her.- Just take it easy. | -然后杀了她 -放松 |
[02:55] | What if they have scary clowns there, Mommy? | 妈咪 要是他们那儿有可怕的小丑呢 |
[02:58] | No, they won’t have any clowns. | 不会的 他们什么小丑也没有 |
[03:00] | You will sing songs and draw, | 你在那儿会唱歌画画 |
[03:01] | and there’ll be all kinds of toys and playtime. | 那儿有很多玩具 还有玩耍 |
[03:05] | What if one of the toys is a clown? | 要是其中一个玩具是小丑呢 |
[03:08] | Thanks a lot, sweetie. | 真是谢谢你了 甜心 |
[03:09] | Dad, I’m serious! | 爸爸 我是认真的 |
[03:12] | – That’s great, Hilde. – No, that’s enough. That’s enough. | -很好 希尔妲 -不 够了 够了 |
[03:14] | If he used to live here, why did he move away? | 如果他以前住在这儿 那他为什么要搬走 |
[03:17] | You know what? Your grandpa needs a little help right now, okay? | 你知道吗 你爷爷现在需要人照顾 |
[03:20] | Jane! Did I leave my good boots in the mudroom? | 简 我那双好靴子在泥浴室吗 |
[03:23] | – I need my boots. Jane? – Dad. | -简 我需要我的靴子 -爸爸 |
[03:26] | Dad, Mom’s gone. She’s not here. Okay? | 爸爸 妈妈去世了 她不在了 |
[03:31] | Here, Pop-Pop. Two sugars, no milk. | 尝尝这个 爷爷 两勺糖 不加奶 |
[03:33] | So there’s this locked cabinet,and I just had this feeling– | 有一个上锁的柜子 我有种感觉 |
[03:36] | Where’s the damn Chairman? | 该死的会长去哪儿了 |
[03:38] | I need the littlest at the front door, | 十秒钟内 我要最小的那个 |
[03:40] | fed and ready in ten seconds. | 吃好饭 带好东西在门口等我 |
[03:41] | – Not right now, Hilde. – There’s the Chairman. Right there. | -现在不是时候 希尔妲 -会长在那儿 那儿 |
[03:43] | – No, don’t! Just be careful. – Dad, | -不 别 小心点 -爸爸 |
[03:44] | you’re not even listening to me! | 你根本没在听我说话 |
[03:46] | I solved Penny Gillis’ murder! | 我破了佩妮·吉利斯谋杀案 |
[03:48] | – Hilde, come on! Stop it, Hilde. – Stop. | -希尔妲 拜托 别说了 -别说了 |
[03:50] | Come on. Let it go. | 拜托 别说了 |
[03:53] | I know what you’re all going to say. | 我知道你们想说什么 |
[03:56] | – And yes, I have proof. – And I’m out. | -是的 我有证据 -我不管了 |
[03:59] | We need the Chairman of the Board. | 我们需要董事会会长 |
[04:00] | I know. I get it, I get it. | 我知道 我懂 我懂 |
[04:02] | Could you just put your arm in the jacket? | 手伸进夹克衫里 好吗 |
[04:03] | You’re not gonna do it? | 你不要吗 |
[04:04] | Learn to read the room, genius. Let’s go. Come on. | 天才 学学察言观色 走吧 快点 |
[04:07] | You got it? Okay?You gonna be okay? All right. | 你行吗 可以吗 你可以了吗 好了 |
[04:09] | – Okay. I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -好吧 待会见 -好吧 |
[04:11] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:14] | – Good luck. – Hey, it’s good to see you. | -祝你好运 -见到你真高兴 |
[04:16] | You too, Sylvester. | 我也是 西尔韦斯特 |
[04:18] | Where’s the one with the blue eyes? | 那个蓝眼睛的女孩在哪儿 |
[04:19] | I always loved the girl with the blue eyes. | 我很喜欢那个蓝眼睛女孩 |
[04:21] | Yeah, okay. Come on, Dad. | 好的 走吧 爸爸 |
[04:28] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[04:31] | Okay, watch your step. | 好 小心台阶 |
[04:33] | – It’s cold. – Yeah. No, no. I know. I know. | -真冷 -对 不 我知道 |
[04:35] | Look where you’re going, Dad. | 爸爸 小心点 |
[04:40] | Don’t take me back to that prison. | 别送我回到那个监狱 |
[04:42] | Hey, come, come on, come on.It’s not a prison. Okay? | 没事的 那不是监狱 好吗 |
[04:45] | It’s your home. You like it here. | 这是你家 你很喜欢这儿的 |
[04:53] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[04:56] | what’s in the safe in the attic? | 阁楼保险箱里放了什么东西 |
[05:03] | Why did you wall it off? | 你为什么糊上了强 |
[05:08] | I was worried about the house. | 我很担心这房子 |
[05:13] | People killing people again. | 又有人杀人了 |
[05:17] | That’s why I escaped, Frankie. | 所以我才要逃 弗兰基 |
[05:22] | No, no. I’m not Frankie, Dad. | 不 我不是弗兰基 爸爸 |
[05:26] | It’s Matt. It’s your son. | 我是马特 你的儿子 |
[05:29] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[05:35] | Okay, come on. Come on. Let’s get you inside. Come on. | 好了 来吧 让我扶你进来 |
[06:16] | Mr. Sipple? I’m gathering some facts | 西普勒先生 我在为《魔法时刻大事年表》里 |
[06:19] | for an upcoming story in The Magic Hour Chronicle. | 要登的一个故事收集事实基础 |
[06:23] | Would you mind if I asked you a few questions about my father? | 你介意我问你几个关于我爸爸的问题吗 |
[06:26] | In the yearbook it said you were his science teacher. | 年鉴里说你是他的科学老师 |
[06:31] | Your dad’s Matt Lisko, right? | 你的爸爸是马特·里斯克 对吗 |
[06:34] | Now, he was a pain in my butt. | 他以前真是个问题学生 |
[06:36] | Spent most of his time making jokes. | 整天只想着恶作剧 |
[06:38] | The other kids all loved him. | 其他孩子都喜欢他 |
[06:40] | I was young and just wanted to teach. | 我那时还年轻 只想好好教书 |
[06:44] | Your dad wanted to laugh. | 但你爸爸只想大笑 |
[06:46] | My dad? | 我爸爸 |
[06:50] | Until… | 直到 |
[06:52] | Richie Fife. | 里奇·菲费尔的事 |
[06:57] | Everything changed. From that moment on… | 从那时起 一切都变了 |
[07:03] | it was before, before, before…and after. | 那是很久之前 然后在那之后 |
[07:21] | Pro tip. | 给你点专业提示 |
[07:23] | If you have to Photoshop your cool, it means you’re not cool. | 如果你得用P图扮酷的话 那说明你一点都不酷 |
[07:27] | And next time, maybe don’t use the first picture | 以及下次 不如别用谷歌图片 |
[07:29] | that comes up on Google Images. | 搜出的第一张图片了 |
[07:35] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[07:43] | Congratulations. Welcome to detention. | 恭喜啦 欢迎留堂 |
[07:46] | You have all chosen to extend your school day by one hour. | 你们都选择了留堂一小时 |
[07:52] | If you don’t like it, | 如果你们不喜欢这样 |
[07:52] | you will make better life choices next time. | 下次做好一点的选择 |
[07:55] | Read quietly, do your homework, | 安静读书 做作业 |
[07:57] | or you can join me again tomorrow. | 不然明天再来这儿见我 |
[08:00] | Hey, guys. How are you doing? | 伙计们 你们还好吗 |
[08:01] | – Hey, Hilde. – Hey. | -嗨 希尔妲 -嗨 |
[08:12] | Hey. You okay? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[08:17] | Well, other than the fact | 除了我的生活很糟 |
[08:18] | that my life sucks and my sister sucks and the Jessicas suck, | 我妹妹们很烦 杰西卡姐妹俩很垃圾以外 |
[08:22] | sure, I’m great. | 我很好 |
[08:24] | I heard about the Paris incident. | 我听说巴黎的事了 |
[08:26] | Well, hey, at least your Photoshopping wasn’t bad. | 至少你的P图技术还不错 |
[08:29] | It was stupid. | 蠢死了 |
[08:30] | Nah, you got skills. I’m into that stuff. | 不 你技术不错 我喜欢摄影 |
[08:34] | – Really? – Yeah, you should follow me. | -真的 -是啊 你应该关注我 |
[08:38] | You know I need, like, actual information to do that, right? | 你知道眼见才算实吧 |
[08:44] | Here. | 你看 |
[08:48] | Whoa, where’d you take these? | 在哪儿拍的 |
[08:50] | Right in town. I can show you. | 就在镇上 我可以带你去 |
[09:03] | Ooh, look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[09:04] | Come on. Let’s go. Would you wanna go sit over there? | 走吧 你想坐那儿吗 |
[09:09] | Hi. I’m Bridget Jensen. | 你好 我是布里吉特·杰森 |
[09:11] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[09:13] | It was Ginny, right? | 金妮 是吧 |
[09:15] | Wow. Good memory. | 没错 记性真好 |
[09:17] | I cheated. Filled in the paperwork when we got off the phone. | 我作弊了 通完电话后我填了文件 |
[09:22] | Oh, sorry. Uh, I kept my maiden name. | 抱歉 我保留了我娘家的姓氏 |
[09:24] | She has her dad’s last name. | 她跟她的父亲姓 |
[09:26] | It’s Lisko. L-I-S-K-O. | 里斯克 |
[09:29] | You know what? Just give me a sec. | 这样吧 等我一会 |
[09:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | – Clover. – A clover? You should color that more. | -三叶草 -三叶草 你应该多上点色 |
[09:46] | I’m so sorry. But your daughter puts us out of compliance | 很抱歉 但你的女儿会打破我们的 |
[09:49] | with state ratio requirements. | 州入学比例 |
[09:53] | But you knew we were coming. You did the paperwork. | 但我们提前告知过你了 你也填好了文件 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:59] | There’s a great day care on 14th. | 街上十四号有一家很不错的日托所 |
[10:00] | It was so nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:04] | You too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:05] | Ginny, come on. Let’s go. Before Mommy loses her shit. | 走吧 金妮 在妈妈爆发前离开这里 |
[10:09] | Your older daughter’s quite the reporter, isn’t she? | 你有一个大一点的女儿是名小记者 对吧 |
[10:13] | Yes. Yeah. She is. | 对 她是记者 |
[10:29] | Is she sleeping? | 她睡着了吗 |
[10:33] | I think she’s reading. | 我认为她在读书 |
[10:37] | Those eyes are definitely closed. | 眼睛绝对闭上了 |
[10:53] | Fire. | 着火了 |
[10:57] | She’s sleeping. | 她睡着了 |
[10:59] | Okay, then. | 行吧 |
[11:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:08] | Research. | 我的研究 |
[11:13] | See that little girl? | 看见那个小女孩了吗 |
[11:14] | That’s Principal Kim Collins. | 那是金·柯林斯校长 |
[11:17] | Can’t believe she used to be a kid. | 真不敢相信她小时候长这样 |
[11:20] | And you see that kid right there? | 看见那个小孩了吗 |
[11:22] | That’s Richie Fife. | 那是里奇·费弗 |
[11:25] | They’re together in every picture. | 每张照片他们都在一起 |
[11:27] | So when Richie Fife disappeared 31 years ago, | 所以当里奇·费弗三十一年前消失时 |
[11:32] | Principal Collins lost her best friend. | 柯林斯校长失去了她最好的朋友 |
[11:35] | The guy they put away for abducting him, | 因为绑架他而关起来的嫌犯 |
[11:38] | that’s Penny Gillis’ brother, Sam Gillis. | 是佩妮·吉利斯的哥哥 山姆·吉利斯 |
[11:42] | So Principal Collins must have hated Penny forever. | 那柯林斯校长肯定会一辈子都痛恨佩妮 |
[11:46] | Then why kill her now? | 为什么现在要杀她 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. She stole some video | 不知道 她偷了一些 |
[11:50] | that shows the kidnapping. | 绑架过程中拍摄的录像 |
[11:52] | I think Penny was going to use it to get Sam outta jail. | 我想佩妮要用它把山姆从监狱里弄出来 |
[12:01] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[12:07] | We need to go back to Penny’s house to gather more evidence. | 我们需要回到佩妮家 收集更多的证据 |
[12:11] | But… isn’t that a crime scene? | 但 那儿不是犯罪现场吗 |
[12:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:19] | I do not feel good about this. | 我有一种不详的预感 |
[12:29] | Just sto– Stop pulling back. That’s it. That’s it. | 别 别往后缩 快好了快好了 |
[12:32] | – Let go of my foot. – Just let me do the last bit here. | -放开我的脚 -最后再绕一圈 |
[12:34] | Just relax, would you, please? | 放松 好吗 |
[12:35] | I’ll relax whenthe Chairman of the Board gets here. | 董事会长到了我就放松了 |
[12:37] | Yeah, who’s the Chairman of the Board? | 董事会长是谁 |
[12:47] | – What are you doing here? – Who the hell are you? | -你来干吗 -你谁啊 |
[12:49] | Come on. It’s me, Frankie. Remember? | 是我啊 弗兰基 还记得吗 |
[12:53] | Frankie, I don’t know who this crook is. | 弗兰基 我不知道这个骗子是谁 |
[12:55] | He’s been cutting on my feet all day with knives. | 他一整天都在用刀割我的脚 |
[12:57] | Dad, don’t tell him that. | 爸 别给他说这个 |
[12:58] | He won’t let me talk to the Chairman. | 他不让我和董事会长说话 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | – Who is the Chairman? – Come on. | -会长是谁 -来吧 |
[13:03] | – He’s been saying that all day. – Yeah? | -他说了一天了 -是吗 |
[13:07] | Well, he loves Frank Sinatra. | 他喜欢法兰克·辛纳屈 |
[13:11] | – Come on, the Chairman of the Board. – Oh. | -来吧 《董事会长》 -天哪 |
[13:14] | There you go. Yeah, attaboy. | 给你 好样的 |
[13:18] | Didn’t know you were back in town. | 我都不知道你回来了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, yeah. I just got in. | 刚回来 |
[13:22] | Been a while. What, 25 years? | 好久不见了 都二十五年了吧 |
[13:24] | I thought you were never coming back. | 我以为你再也不会回来了 |
[13:28] | Yeah, well, I came when my mom passed, so… | 也不算 我妈去世时回来了一次 |
[13:30] | Yeah, that’s right. Four hours, six years ago. | 对 没错 六年前 待了四个小时 |
[13:34] | You know, people are supposed to come home, Matt. | 你知道吗 人们应该回家看看 马特 |
[13:37] | Visit family, visit friends. | 看看家人 朋友 |
[13:42] | Yeah, my sister’s great. Thanks for asking. | 对了 我妹妹很好 多谢关心 |
[13:45] | You know, my dad called me “Frankie” Today. | 我爸今天叫我”弗兰基” |
[13:48] | You been stopping by here a lot? | 你经常来看他吗 |
[13:50] | What? There something wrong with that? | 怎么 不行吗 |
[13:52] | Someone needed to look after him. | 总有人得照顾他 |
[13:54] | No, it’s just, | 不 只是 |
[13:56] | you know, cost me an arm and a legto have him here. So… | 我花了大把钱才把他弄到这儿来 所以 |
[14:00] | Oh. Yeah, well, you ripped himout of his own home | 是啊 你把他从自己的家里拽出来 |
[14:02] | without coming in personto see what was going on. | 还不亲自过来看看他的情况 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I could hear in his voice | 是啊 我能从他的声音中听出 |
[14:07] | that he needed more help. | 他需要更多的帮助 |
[14:09] | I’m glad you gotta thorough diagnosis, Matty. | 我很高兴你看开了 马蒂 |
[14:13] | Hey, don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[14:16] | Who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[14:18] | Who killed Penny? | 谁杀了佩妮 |
[14:19] | Nobody, Syl. | 没人 西尔 |
[14:22] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[14:26] | A terrible accident. | 可怕的意外 |
[14:32] | – Come on! – This is so fun! | -快点 -太好玩了 |
[14:37] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[14:50] | Slow down! Wait up! | 慢点 等等我 |
[15:13] | Anyone know how to pick a lock? | 有人知道怎么撬锁吗 |
[15:15] | I do. | 我会 |
[15:21] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[15:23] | What is your problem? Are you gonna pay for that? | 你有病吗 你要赔钱的 |
[15:25] | – Did you have any other ideas? – I’m not cleaning that up. | -你还有其他办法吗 -我可不想收拾残局 |
[15:27] | Why did you break the glass? This isn’t even our house. | 你打碎玻璃干什么 这不是我们的房子 |
[15:29] | Yeah, there’s glass on the floor! | 地上到处都是玻璃碎片 |
[15:30] | Why? Why did you break the glass? | 为什么 到底为什么要打碎玻璃 |
[15:32] | – So what? – I know you broke it! | -那又怎样 -我知道是你干的 |
[15:33] | – Yeah. I did! – You gonna pay for that? | -是我 -你要赔偿吗 |
[15:34] | – You see – Boys! Get it together. | -你看看 -伙计们 快过来 |
[15:38] | Just go. Just go. | 走吧 快走 |
[15:39] | Hilde’s always right. Why didn’t you just crawl through? | 希尔妲永远都是对的 你为什么不直接爬进去 |
[15:40] | I was just giving you options. I was just giving you options. | 明明还有其他办法 还有其他法子的 |
[15:44] | I don’t think we should be here. | 我觉得我们不该来 |
[15:46] | If we get busted, this is gonna go on our permanent records. | 如果我们被抓 就会被永久记录在案 |
[15:49] | There’s no such thing as a permanent record. | 根本就没有永久记录这种说法 |
[15:51] | That’s just what adults say to scare us. | 那只是大人用来吓唬我们的 |
[15:54] | Well, it works. | 但确实吓到了 |
[15:56] | Look. | 看 |
[16:05] | Ew. Gross. | 好恶心 |
[16:06] | I can’t believe a person died,like, right here. | 不敢相信真的有人死在了这里 |
[16:21] | They said she fell trying to change a light bulb. | 他们说她换灯泡的时候摔了下来 |
[16:24] | But how could she reach it? | 但她怎么可能够得着灯泡 |
[16:28] | Did she use one of those pole things? | 她用了长杆之类的东西吗 |
[16:31] | Well, maybe the police put it away or took it as evidence. | 也许警察收了起来 或者作为证据拿走了 |
[16:36] | If they didn’t think it was a murder, why take evidence? | 如果警察认为这不是谋杀 为什么要取证 |
[16:43] | The light’s not burnt out. | 灯泡没有烧坏 |
[16:45] | And there is no broken bulb on the ground, | 地面上也没有灯泡碎片 |
[16:48] | so it just doesn’t make sense. | 所以这不合理啊 |
[16:55] | I’m going to check out the rest of the house. | 我再去房子其他地方看一看 |
[17:37] | I wish my house was this cool when I grew up. | 希望我长大后也有这么酷的房子 |
[17:43] | Games! | 游戏 |
[17:51] | This joystick only has one button. | 这游戏手柄只有一个按钮 |
[17:54] | What are you even supposed to do with that? | 这还有什么用 |
[17:57] | Oh, okay. We have pets, and we got cemeteries. | 这片名里有”宠物”和”坟场” |
[18:00] | Is this movie rated R because– | 这部电影是限制级是不是因为 |
[18:03] | Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answer to. | 不要问你不想知道答案的问题 |
[18:09] | Did I do something wrong at day care? | 我在日托所做错了什么吗 |
[18:11] | You think I’d buy you ice cream before dinner | 如果我生你的气 你觉得我会在晚饭前 |
[18:13] | – if I was mad at you? – No. | -给你买冰淇淋吗 -不会 |
[18:15] | “No” is right. I will be right back, okay? | 没错 我马上就回来 |
[18:19] | I just need to take care of this. | 我要去收拾一下这些 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[18:30] | You ladies wouldn’t happen | 不知道你们有没有 |
[18:31] | to have a good day care you’d recommend? | 值得推荐的日托所 |
[18:33] | I’m new in town, and it would really help me out. | 我刚搬过来 真的很需要帮助 |
[18:36] | I’m pretty sure mine is full. | 我确定我孩子那家已经满了 |
[18:39] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, I want sprinkles! | 妈妈 妈妈 我想要巧克力碎 |
[18:44] | Ginny, restaurant, restaurant voice. | 金妮 这里是餐厅 小声说话 |
[18:46] | But we’re outside. | 但我们在外面呀 |
[18:49] | Yep, you are. | 是的 |
[18:51] | Did I do something wrong? | 我哪里做得不好吗 |
[18:52] | Is this about the article my daughter wrote? | 是因为我女儿写的那篇文章吗 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 不好意思 失陪了 |
[19:01] | Gi-Ginny? | 金妮 |
[19:04] | Ginny! | 金妮 |
[19:23] | Where did you– | 你在哪 |
[19:26] | You totally jumped. | 你吓得都跳起来了 |
[19:28] | Did not. | 我才没有 |
[19:29] | That’s so creepy. | 太恐怖了 |
[19:31] | You want creepy? You should see when they wheel out a gurney | 你想要恐怖的 你应该看看他们推着轮床 |
[19:35] | with a body bag on it, and you know what’s inside. | 上面放着运尸袋 你知道里面装着什么 |
[19:42] | I used to go to work with my dad a lot… in New York. | 我以前经常跟我爸去工作 在纽约的时候 |
[19:47] | It’s a little sketchy. | 那里有些渗人 |
[19:50] | Well, this whole town is filled with creepy things. | 这个小镇到处都是恐怖的事情 |
[19:54] | Women get killed, kids disappear, | 女人被杀 小孩失踪 |
[19:57] | and there’s weird creatures in the woods. | 树林里还有怪异的生物 |
[20:00] | I hear they’re a hybrid of wolf-coyotes. | 听说是狼和郊狼的混种 |
[20:03] | And we all know they eat people. | 我们都知道它们吃人 |
[20:05] | Well, they eat cows, | 其实它们吃的是牛 |
[20:06] | but if they can eat cows, they can eat people. | 但它们既然吃牛 那也会吃人 |
[20:11] | One time, these kids in my brother’s class | 有一次我哥班里的几个同学发誓说 |
[20:14] | swore they saw Richie Fife by the boathouse. | 他们在船库边看到了里奇·费弗 |
[20:17] | Well, his ghost anyway. | 可能是他的灵魂 |
[20:23] | – Go, go, go.- Go, go, go, go! | -快走 快走 -快快快 |
[20:26] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[20:31] | This way. Here. | 这边 来 |
[20:33] | You know I have pepper spray, right? | 我带着防狼喷雾 你知道吧 |
[20:36] | You’re not gonna spray me though, are you? | 但是你不会喷我的 对吗 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. Was thinking about it. | 不确定 刚刚正在考虑 |
[20:40] | I can’t believe Sylvester’s your grandfather. | 不敢相信西尔维斯特是你的爷爷 |
[20:43] | I can’t believe you work at his old shop. | 不敢相信你在他的旧商店里工作 |
[20:44] | Small town, right? | 这镇子可真小啊 |
[20:46] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[20:47] | Uh, I don’t know. Fine, I guess. | 不知道 应该挺好吧 |
[21:09] | – It really is beautiful here. – This isn’t even it yet. Come on. | -这里确实很美 -这还没到呢 走吧 |
[21:18] | Here, watch your step. | 来 小心脚下 |
[21:28] | This is my land. | 这是我的地盘 |
[21:30] | Actually, maybe it’s our land now. | 其实现在应该是我们两个的地盘了 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:40] | What were you even doing way back here? | 你都来这里干什么 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. I… | 不知道 我 |
[21:45] | I had this fight with my dad. | 我跟我爸吵了一架 |
[21:47] | And I-I’d just seen this movie, The Jungle Book. | 我看了部电影 《森林王子》 |
[21:50] | Not the cartoon one. The real one. | 不是卡通版 是真人版的 |
[21:51] | And I just thought I could be Mowgli, you know? | 我想我也能当毛克利 对吗 |
[21:54] | Live in the woods. | 生活在树林里 |
[21:57] | But then I got hungry, so… | 但后来我就饿了 所以 |
[22:01] | What was the fight about? | 你们为什么吵架 |
[22:04] | It was… Whatever. | 因为 算了 |
[22:08] | Yeah. Totally. | 是 确实 |
[22:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:12] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我理解的 |
[22:15] | At least you have two sisters to hang out with. | 至少你还有两个妹妹可以一起玩 |
[22:17] | More like one sister and one big, giant attention hog | 一个是妹妹 还有一个简直就是戏精 |
[22:21] | who sucks up all the light and air in the world. | 她吸走了全世界的目光和关注 |
[22:25] | I swear, if you and I really moved out to the woods, | 我敢说如果我们真的来树林里生活 |
[22:27] | I don’t think my family would even notice. | 我的家人也完全不会察觉 |
[22:30] | Do you want to? | 你想来吗 |
[22:32] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[22:33] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[22:35] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[22:49] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:54] | Ethan? Really? Really, Ethan? | 伊桑 认真的吗 伊桑 |
[23:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[23:04] | My, my daughter was…She was just playing outside. | 我女儿 她刚刚在外面玩 |
[23:06] | – Did she come back in here? – Not since she got her ice cream. | -她又进来了吗 -拿走冰淇淋后她就没再回来 |
[23:10] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[23:11] | Ginny! | 金妮 |
[23:25] | Ginny! Excuse me. | 金妮 不好意思 |
[23:27] | – Have you guys seen a little girl? – Ginny! | -你们有没有见到一个小女孩 -金妮 |
[23:37] | Have you seen a little girl? She’s about this big. | 你们有没有见过一个小女孩 大概这么高 |
[23:43] | Ginny! | 金妮 |
[23:47] | Ginny! | 金妮 |
[24:00] | Hey, Trip. | 你好啊 翠普 |
[24:01] | Hilde, what are you doing here? | 希尔妲 你来这里干什么 |
[24:03] | Oh, thank God. Ginny, you gave me a heart attack. | 感谢上帝 金妮 你可吓死我了 |
[24:18] | What is wrong with you? | 你们在这干吗 |
[24:19] | I should call your parents. | 我该给你们的父母打电话了 |
[24:20] | You kids have no business being in here. | 你们小孩子不该在这里 |
[24:23] | And who broke the window upstairs? | 还有 谁把楼上的窗玻璃砸了 |
[24:27] | Neighbor called about a glass breaking. | 邻居打电话告诉我说玻璃碎了 |
[24:35] | Did you bring a partner? | 你带搭档来了吗 |
[24:37] | I don’t have a partner. | 我没有搭档 |
[24:44] | Stay here. | 在这待着 |
[24:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[25:05] | Holmes County Sheriff’s Department. Get down! | 霍尔姆斯郡警局 趴下 |
[25:10] | – Go! – Go, go, go! | -走 -走 走 走 |
[25:11] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[25:50] | You didn’t catch him? | 你没抓到他吗 |
[25:51] | Does it look like I caught him? | 看着像是我抓到他了吗 |
[25:56] | Well, did you get a good look? Was it a him or a her? | 你有没有仔细看 是他还是她 |
[25:58] | – Was it Kim Collins? – What? | -是金·柯林斯吗 -什么 |
[26:00] | The Magic Hour Chronicle has reason to believe that… | 《魔法时刻编年史》有理由相信 |
[26:03] | You’re ridiculous. No comment. | 你真荒唐 不许发表意见 |
[26:05] | You kids need to go home. | 你们小孩子该回家了 |
[26:06] | – Just go, go. – This is a crime scene. | -赶紧离开 走 -这是犯罪现场 |
[26:08] | It’s not a playground or your little secret hideout. | 不是游乐场或者你们的小秘密基地 |
[26:10] | So, you admit it’s a crime scene. | 那你承认这是个犯罪现场咯 |
[26:13] | The official stance of the Holmes County Sheriff | 霍尔姆斯郡治安部门官方 |
[26:15] | is still that Penny Gillishad an accident. | 依然认为佩妮·吉利莎德的事是意外事故 |
[26:19] | But you don’t think that. That’s why you came here. | 可你不这么觉得 所以你到这里来了 |
[26:23] | I’m here for broken glass. | 我是因为碎玻璃来的 |
[26:24] | Really? Or did you just see that when you got here? | 真的吗 还是你来的时候才看到那个的 |
[26:28] | No. I’m not having a moment with you. | 不 我不想和你聊这些 |
[26:32] | Get outta here! | 离开这里 |
[26:33] | Bye, Hilde! | 再见 希尔妲 |
[26:34] | Bye! | 再见 |
[26:37] | – I want an exclusive. – An exclusive? | -我想要一条独家消息 -独家消息 |
[26:40] | Yes. That means– | 嗯 意思是 |
[26:41] | I know what it means, Hilde. | 我知道是什么意思 希尔妲 |
[26:43] | Are you outta your– | 你是不是疯… |
[26:45] | Do you know how much trouble I can get in? | 你知不知道这会给我惹多少麻烦 |
[26:49] | Don’t worry. I always protect my sources. | 别担心 我永远会保护我的线人 |
[26:54] | What are you? Woodward or Bernstein? | 你算什么 伍德沃德或者伯恩斯坦吗 |
[26:57] | I know I’m only nine years old,but I think I can help. | 我知道我只有9岁 可我觉得我能帮忙 |
[27:02] | Besides, I’m really good at this stuff. | 还有 我特别擅长这个 |
[27:09] | Put your bike in the trunk. | 把你的自行车放进后备箱吧 |
[27:13] | Peach and cardamom kulfi. | 桃子味和小豆蔻味的卡尔菲 |
[27:16] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[27:21] | This is great. Do you have sprinkles? | 这真好吃 你有没有巧克力碎 |
[27:25] | Please. Por favor. S’il vous plaît. | 拜托了 拜托[法语] 请[法语] |
[27:28] | So I could get extra points if I say it in another language? | 我用另一种语言说了的话 可以加分吗 |
[27:33] | That was way less annoying when I taught you to do it. | 我教你的时候 你听上去可没有这么烦人 |
[27:36] | But yes, we’ll get sprinkles. You go sit down. | 不过好的 我们给你加糖屑 你去坐下 |
[27:44] | I thought that the stereotype was | 我觉得大家一般都觉得 |
[27:45] | that everyone in a small town is supposed to be nice, but | 小镇上的人们都应该很友好才对 可是 |
[27:49] | you’re honestly the first one, so… | 说实话 你是第一个给我们热脸的 所以… |
[27:55] | You know that cold shoulder you’re bumping up against? | 你知道你为什么四处碰壁吗 |
[27:57] | It’s not because of that article your daughter wrote. | 那不是因为你女儿写的文章 |
[28:00] | It’s because of what your husband did when he was a kid. | 而是因为你先生小的时候做过的事情 |
[28:03] | I was little, but the whole town knew about it. | 我那时还小 可镇上的所有人都知道 |
[28:14] | Did he never tell you? | 他从没告诉过你吗 |
[28:38] | Dad. | 爸 |
[28:40] | Dad. What are you doing? You’re making paper airplanes? | 爸 你在干吗 你在折纸飞机吗 |
[28:44] | I thought we’re supposed to be drawing a picture. | 我以为我们该在画画的 |
[28:48] | He loves origami. | 他可喜欢折纸了 |
[28:50] | Folds his papers no matter | 他总是在折纸 |
[28:51] | what project we’re supposed to be working on. | 无论我们本该要做什么 |
[29:06] | Uh, Dad, if you want me to lie tomorrow, | 爸爸 如果你明天想让我撒谎 |
[29:10] | I will. I’ll lie. | 我会的 我会撒谎的 |
[29:16] | Why’d you tell me, Frankie? | 你为什么要告诉我 弗兰基 |
[29:18] | Dad, come on. Frankie’s not here. | 爸 行了 弗兰基不在这 |
[29:20] | Why’d you tell me… | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[29:22] | if you didn’t want me to look into it? | 如果你不希望我查它 |
[29:23] | Look into what? | 查什么 |
[29:24] | You should have just kept your damn mouth shut! | 你就他妈该把嘴闭上 |
[29:27] | Let’s get you to bed, Syl. | 我们送你去休息 西尔 |
[29:28] | No need to get upset. | 没必要生气 |
[29:30] | Syl? Why don’t you finish that one? | 西尔 把这张折完好吗 |
[29:35] | There you go. | 真棒 |
[29:38] | You’re so good at these, hmm? | 你真擅长这个 是吧 |
[29:51] | Is he in and out like that a lot? | 他经常这样时好时坏的吗 |
[29:54] | Like, you know what might trigger it? | 你知不知道这可能是什么触发的 |
[29:56] | Someone changes the channel when it’s time for Jeopardy! | 播《危险边缘》的时候有人换台了 |
[29:59] | Could be anything. | 什么都有可能 |
[30:03] | It’s just he was talking about Frankie, | 就是 他提到了弗兰基 |
[30:05] | you know, something that he told him. | 他告诉他的什么事 |
[30:07] | Any idea what that might be? | 你觉得那会是什么事呢 |
[30:09] | Sorry. Sometimes he’s in his own world. | 抱歉 有时他沉浸在自己的世界里 |
[30:14] | It’s hard to get inside. | 旁人很难进入 |
[30:16] | But now that you’re back in town, | 可既然你回到镇上了 |
[30:19] | maybe you can spend some more time with him. | 或许你能多花些时间陪他 |
[30:21] | See if you can, you know, break through a bit. | 看看你能不能 稍稍进入他的世界 |
[30:23] | Hold this for me. Keep it safe. | 替我拿着 保护好它 |
[31:03] | Where’s, uh, where’s the tiny little one? | 小 小家伙去哪了 |
[31:05] | Oh, she’s playing out back. | 她在后院玩呢 |
[31:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah. Other than getting rejected by the day care | 当然了 除了被日托中心拒绝了 |
[31:16] | I spent the last two weeks researching and obsessing over. | 这两周我把心思全都放在做准备工作上了 |
[31:20] | Rejected? Wh– I thought you spoke to them. | 被拒了 什 我以为你和他们都谈妥了 |
[31:23] | I did. | 的确 |
[31:25] | Well, what happened? | 那是出什么事了 |
[31:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:30] | I– I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[31:33] | Uh, did Ginny curse at school? | 金妮在学校骂人了吗 |
[31:36] | – I don’t know. – No. | -我不知道 -不是 |
[31:37] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:38] | They found out that her last name is Lisko… | 他们发现她姓里斯克 |
[31:42] | and that you are her father. | 发现你是她爸爸 |
[31:45] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:48] | How could you have not told me? | 你怎么能不告诉我呢 |
[31:53] | About what? | 告诉你什么 |
[31:56] | – Really? – What? | -你就这样 -什么 |
[31:59] | Damn it, Matt. You know, no. | 妈的 马特 你知道吗 算了 |
[32:01] | I think I knew that there was something you were hiding. | 我想我知道你在隐瞒一些事情 |
[32:04] | I mean, we never saw your parents. | 像 我们从没见过你的父母 |
[32:07] | You always just said you loved Christmas with my family. | 你总说你喜欢和我家里人一起过圣诞节 |
[32:11] | But almost every year? | 可几乎每年都这样 |
[32:12] | And then the few times | 而为数不多的几次 |
[32:14] | I took the girls here alone, | 我自己带着女儿们来这里的时候 |
[32:15] | I just, you know, | 我只是 |
[32:16] | I just rationalized that you were busy with work. But- | 告诉自己你工作很忙 但 |
[32:19] | – Wait. Did my dad talk to you? – He didn’t have to. | -等下 我爸跟你聊过吗 -不需要他跟我聊 |
[32:22] | There is a town | 全镇的人 |
[32:23] | full of peoplethat know more about my husband than I do. | 都比我更了解我丈夫 |
[32:27] | When you said that a kid was abducted from your hometown, | 你说老家有个小孩被诱拐时 |
[32:32] | you made it sound like you didn’t even know him. | 口气仿佛你根本不认识他 |
[32:37] | Why didn’t you tell me | 为什么不告诉我 |
[32:38] | you were right next to him when it happened? | 他被拐走时 你就在旁边呢 |
[32:42] | That he was your best friend. | 他是你最好的朋友 |
[32:46] | Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. | 嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸 |
[32:49] | – Uh, hi. – Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad. | -嗨 -再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸 |
[32:50] | Excuse me. Where are you going? Where have you been all day? | 等等 你要去哪 你这一天都跑哪去了 |
[32:53] | – At the crime scene. – Crime scene? | -在犯罪现场 -犯罪现场 |
[32:55] | – Did you find anything? – Yep. | -你发现了什么吗 -是的 |
[32:57] | – But you’re gonna have to read about it. – Come on. | -但你得读了文章才知道 -别这样 |
[33:01] | Hilde, you’ve gotta be kidding me. | 希尔妲 你在逗我吧 |
[33:03] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[33:05] | Where were you? And what happened to your pants? | 你去哪了 你的裤子怎么了 |
[33:08] | I went to the woods with a boy, but | 我和一个男生去了小树林 |
[33:09] | then a wolf scared him away, so… | 但他被一匹狼吓跑了 所以 |
[33:10] | – Wait. There was a wolf? – There was a boy? | -等等 一匹狼 -一个男生 |
[33:12] | I mean, wait. A boy? | 我是说 一个男生 |
[33:15] | Yes. A male. | 是的 一位男性 |
[33:17] | – All right. Cool. Cool. – What- | – 好吧 很好 -什么 |
[33:19] | Daddy, you’re home. Is Pop-Pop still here? | 爸爸 你回家了 爷爷还在吗 |
[33:22] | No, sweetie. Pop-Pops is not here. He’s gone. | 不在 小可爱 爷爷不在家 他走了 |
[33:25] | Listen. You know what? I can cook something if you want. | 听着 如果你想 我可以做一些吃的 |
[33:27] | – The littlest ate already, so… – What? | -最小的已经吃过了 所以 -什么 |
[33:29] | – You ate already? Without us? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | -你居然吃过了 都不等我们 -对 |
[33:31] | – Because Mommy lost me. – Why? What happened? She lost you? | -因为妈妈弄丢了我 -什么 她弄丢了你 |
[33:33] | What does she mean she lost you? What the hell happened today? | 什么叫她弄丢了你 今天到底发生了什么 |
[33:37] | I got it. I got it. | 我去开门 |
[33:38] | – Come here. Come here. – I got it. | -来妈妈这儿 -我去开门 |
[33:39] | – I’ll take her. You get it. – All right. | -我抱着她 你去开门 -好 |
[33:43] | Why did you say that? | 你为什么要那么说 |
[33:45] | I got it. | 我来开门了 |
[33:50] | Okay. Kim. | 金 |
[33:52] | – “Kim”? – “Kim”? | -金 -金 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry to just… stop by like this, uh… | 抱歉不请自来 |
[34:01] | I’ve been calling, but no one’s answered their phones. | 我打过电话 但没人接 |
[34:04] | – Yeah, it’s been really busy. It’s been… – Yeah, it’s been crazy. | -最近很忙 -是啊 很疯狂 |
[34:09] | Again, I’m sorry. It’s just this is very important. | 真的很抱歉 但这事很重要 |
[34:12] | Hilde stole from me. | 希尔妲偷了我的东西 |
[34:15] | You stole from the principal? | 你偷了校长的东西 |
[34:17] | After she was in my office. | 她去我办公室后偷的 |
[34:19] | I tried to show you this morning, but Pop-Pop was here! | 我本来今早就想给你看的 但爷爷在这 |
[34:21] | And you said, “Wait.” And Izzy said, “Read the room,” | 你让我等等 伊奇又让我察言观色 |
[34:24] | even though she’s basically obstructing justice | 虽然她是在妨碍司法公正 |
[34:27] | since the principal is the primary suspect! | 因为校长是主要嫌疑人 |
[34:29] | “Suspect”? | “嫌疑人” |
[34:30] | Wait. What did you say? Hilde, come on. Get upstairs now. | 等等 你说什么 希尔妲 赶快上楼去 |
[34:33] | – Matt. I got it. I got it. – Upstairs. Now. | -马特 我来 -马上给我上楼 |
[34:35] | – But- – Now! | -但是 -马上 |
[34:38] | Oh, God. I’m- I am so sorry. | 天哪 太抱歉了 |
[34:40] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 该道歉的是我 |
[34:44] | I’m guessing you haven’t watched the videotape? | 我猜你还没看录像带吧 |
[34:49] | Can we use your mom’s bike? | 我们能用你妈妈的自行车吗 |
[34:51] | Is that your mommy’s? | 那辆是你妈妈的吗 |
[34:56] | Hey! Stop! Help! | 停车 救命 |
[35:00] | Get off Richie! | 放开里奇 |
[35:05] | – Richie! Help! – Go, Matty! | -里奇 救命啊 -快跑 马迪 |
[35:09] | Richie! Richie! | 里奇 里奇 |
[35:14] | Richie. Help me! | 里奇 救命啊 |
[35:28] | Kim! Kim! | 金 金 |
[35:32] | Kim! | 金 |
[35:48] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里拿到这个的 |
[35:52] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[35:55] | She wanted to give it to you. | 她让我交给你 |
[36:00] | But she asked me to make a copy for her. | 但她让我帮她翻录一份 |
[36:05] | She knew I could… use the AV equipment at the school. | 她知道我可以用学校的影像设备 |
[36:12] | So I told her I would. | 所以我答应了她 |
[36:15] | Then I left. | 然后我离开了 |
[36:21] | Um, it’s the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[36:26] | Where did she get it? | 她从哪找到的 |
[36:29] | And how come this has never surfaced before? | 为什么之前从来没有出现过 |
[36:31] | At the trial, there was never any tape. | 庭审时没有任何录像带 |
[36:37] | I don’t know. She never told me anything. | 我不知道 她什么都没说 |
[36:40] | But you know how Penny was. | 你知道佩妮的性格 |
[36:47] | Why did she want me to have it? | 她为什么要给我 |
[36:50] | She knew she couldn’t take it to the cops. | 她知道不能交给警察 |
[36:53] | I mean, Penny spent her whole life trying to clear her brother. | 佩妮一辈子都试图为哥哥证明清白 |
[36:57] | Maybe she figured that you could help her with that. | 她可能觉得你能帮她 |
[37:06] | Do you think Hilde was right? | 你认为希尔妲是对的吗 |
[37:09] | Do you think somebody killed Penny over that tape? | 你认为有人为了那卷录像带杀了佩妮吗 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | No, that wouldn’t make any sense. | 不 那没有道理 |
[37:21] | You can barely see anything on it. | 从录像带上看不出什么东西 |
[37:25] | No, there’s no way that would exonerate Sam. | 不 那无法证明山姆的清白 |
[37:28] | – Right? – Right. | -不是吗 -没错 |
[37:44] | I knew she was the suspect. | 我就知道她有嫌疑 |
[37:47] | Hilde, we don’t spy on people. | 希尔妲 不要偷窥别人 |
[37:51] | – But, Mom, I- – Now get in your room. Go to your room. | -但是妈妈 我 -回你房间去 |
[38:01] | I know it killed you that your father didn’t believe you. | 我知道你父亲不信任你 这让你很难过 |
[38:04] | But Penny did. | 但是佩妮信任你 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I wish that made a difference. | 我真希望事情不是现在这样 |
[38:12] | Three kids. That’s a lotta kids. | 三个孩子 还真多啊 |
[38:15] | I know. It’s a lot. They’re great. | 我知道 是很多 她们都很棒 |
[38:20] | – Hilde’s just like you. – Oh, really? | -希尔妲和你真像 -真的吗 |
[38:23] | What? A pain in the ass? | 什么样 讨厌鬼吗 |
[38:25] | She’s smart. She’s really, really smart. | 她很聪明 非常非常聪明 |
[38:28] | And a pain in the ass. | 也是个讨厌鬼 |
[38:30] | Right. | 的确 |
[38:38] | – Well. – All right. | -就这样吧 -好吧 |
[38:41] | – Okay. It’s good to see you, Kim. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 金 -我也是 |
[38:45] | All right. Take care. | 保重 |
[38:48] | Drive safe, okay? | 慢点开 |
[38:55] | Her eyes aren’t that blue. | 她眼睛没那么蓝 |
[39:03] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[39:08] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[39:14] | Hey, I’m sorry I yelled. | 很抱歉刚才冲你大叫 |
[39:17] | Look, it’s not that I don’t | 不是因为我 |
[39:18] | wanna listen to you or I don’t believe you. | 不想听你说话或者不相信你 |
[39:21] | It’s just, on this… | 只是对于这件事 |
[39:26] | you’re wrong. | 你是错的 |
[39:28] | Wow. Is this an apology? Because it’s really bad. | 这算道歉吗 因为听起来真的很糟 |
[39:32] | Like, I feel like you should do me an apology for this apology. | 我觉得你该为这个道歉而向我道歉 |
[39:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | All right. Look, listen to me, okay? | 好吧 听我说 好吗 |
[39:44] | Look, Kim Collins did not kill Penny. | 金·柯林斯没杀佩妮 |
[39:51] | They were best friends. | 她们是最好的朋友 |
[39:53] | – But the shoe prints, they were at the…-The crime scene. I know. | -但鞋印在 -犯罪现场 我知道 |
[39:58] | Kim went to Penny’s earlier that night. She didn’t steal the VCR. | 那晚的早些时候金去过佩妮家 她没偷录像带 |
[40:00] | Penny gave it to her… before she died. | 佩妮把录像带给了她 在她死之前 |
[40:05] | Oh. | 是这样啊 |
[40:07] | Yeah. “Oh.” | 对 “是这样啊” |
[40:12] | You know, you didn’t have the facts. | 你并不了解事实 |
[40:14] | You didn’t have the sources. | 也没任何线索 |
[40:16] | But you went ahead and printed out a story | 但你却由此写了个故事 |
[40:18] | that freaked out your grandfather so badly | 把你爷爷吓得够呛 |
[40:20] | that he got up to check his house in the middle of the night. | 害得他半夜起来到自家房子看看 |
[40:23] | That’s why Pop-Pop was here? And his feet got all cut up? | 所以爷爷才过来吗 他还弄伤了脚 |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:33] | Yeah, you didn’t even check with me. | 你都没问过我 |
[40:36] | Kim Collins was a friend of mine since kindergarten. | 金·柯林斯是我的发小 |
[40:38] | She’s a friend of Penny’s too. You think about that? | 她也是佩妮的朋友 你想过这点吗 |
[40:44] | You know, it’s bad journalism, Hilde. | 这记者做得太不称职了 希尔妲 |
[41:27] | The state calls Matt Lisko. | 传唤马特·里斯克 |
[41:30] | Do the right thing, Matty. | 做正确的事 马特 |
[41:42] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[41:45] | it wasn’t Sam Gillis. | 不是山姆·吉利斯 |
[41:48] | I don’t know who it was. | 我不知道是谁 |
[41:50] | But I know for sure, it wasn’t him. | 但我很肯定 不是他 |
[42:09] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[42:11] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[42:13] | What is this? | 你怎么了 |
[42:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:19] | You know, when we moved here, Matt, it was… | 我们搬到这里后 马特 |
[42:22] | supposed to be so that you would hide less, not more. | 你应该敞开心扉 而不是隐瞒更多 |
[42:26] | – Bridge, I’m not hiding, okay. – What about the safe? | -布里吉特 我没瞒 -那保险箱呢 |
[42:30] | I’ve never seen it before in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过它 |
[42:33] | – Really? – Really. I mean… | -真的吗 -真的 |
[42:37] | You know, I asked my dad about it, but… | 这事我问过我爸 但是 |
[42:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[42:42] | – More secrets. – Bridge, come on. | -更多的秘密 -布里吉特 别这样 |
[42:48] | I just wish I… I coulda helped you. | 我只是觉得 我能帮你就好了 |
[42:56] | I just wish I could help you. | 我只是希望能帮你 |
[43:01] | Is that why you got so wrapped up in that… story in New York? | 这就是在纽约时你这么关注那个故事的原因吗 |
[43:05] | The missing girl? | 那个失踪女孩的故事 |
[43:11] | It’s okay. Look, I know it must’ve been traumatic, but you… | 没事的 我知道这一定很痛苦 但你 |
[43:18] | – If you don’t share these things with me… – Bridge, Bridge. | -如果你不把这些事告诉我 -布里吉特 |
[43:21] | Okay, it was… That night was like the… | 好吧 这是 那晚就像 |
[43:26] | the worst thing you could imagine. | 我能想象的最糟的事 |
[43:29] | But then what happened after? | 但之后发生了什么 |
[43:32] | Everyone wanted me to say that Sam Gillis did it. | 所有人都希望我说是山姆·吉利斯干的 |
[43:36] | They wanted a bad guy, you know? | 他们想找个犯人 |
[43:38] | And I didn’t geta good look at him that night. | 那晚我没看清那人的样子 |
[43:43] | But I did hear his voice, and it was wrong. | 但我听到了他的声音 不是他 |
[43:46] | It-It wasn’t Sam. | 不是山姆 |
[43:49] | So that’s what I said. | 于是我就这么说了 |
[43:51] | I mean, they just, they sent him to jail anyway. | 他们只是 他们还是让他坐了牢 |
[43:56] | God. | 天啊 |
[44:01] | Uh, it doesn’t matter anyway. | 反正也不重要了 |
[44:02] | None of it’s gonna bring Richie back. | 什么都没办法让里奇回来 |
[44:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:09] | – I’m sorry, Bridge. No, I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. Come here. | -对不起 布里吉特 我很抱歉 -过来 |
[44:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[44:34] | Hey, scout. | 你好 小家伙 |
[44:47] | Hey, you know, I think I owe you an apology. | 我觉得我应该向你道歉 |
[44:51] | And, uh, a real one this time. | 这次是真正的道歉 |
[44:58] | And, you know, the reason that you didn’t get it right is… | 你没搞清楚的原因 |
[45:05] | Well, it’s because I didn’t tell you the whole story. | 是因为我没告诉你全部的故事 |
[45:12] | You know, my, uh… my best friend… | 我 我最好的朋友 |
[45:16] | he was taken right in front of me. | 他就在我面前被人抓走了 |
[45:21] | And the, uh, the video that you saw. | 录像你已经看过了 |
[45:25] | Yeah, well, that’s me on the tape. | 录像里的就是我 |
[45:30] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[45:34] | I guess I just didn’t want you to know | 过去我只是不想让你知道 |
[45:36] | that the world could be that scary. | 这个世界会这么可怕 |
[45:39] | Dad, the scary thing is not knowing. | 爸 未知才是可怕的 |
[45:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[46:00] | Just promise me you’ll take a second… | 答应我 就一会 |
[46:04] | just to be a kid. | 像个孩子一样 |
[46:09] | Okay, Daddy. I will. | 好吧 爸 我会的 |
[48:07] | “An anonymous source confirms | “匿名消息证实 |
[48:08] | that some in the Holmes County Sheriff’s Department | 霍尔姆斯县警察局的某些人认为 |
[48:11] | believe this should be an open investigation.” | 此案应继续调查” |
[48:18] | We’re gonna make this go away. | 我们会让这事过去的 |
[48:36] | “News desk.” | “新闻部” |
[48:43] | At least I’m not a murderer in this one. | 至少这篇文章里 我不是杀人犯 |
[48:59] | Take this. Eat it. | 尝尝这个 吃吧 |
[49:01] | Dad, why does Hilde get the camera? Okay, what if I want it? | 爸 为什么希尔妲有相机 如果我想要呢 |
[49:04] | And why is she so special? | 为什么她这么特殊 |
[49:05] | Well, I meant for the camera to be for the newspaper, | 我买相机是为了办报纸 |
[49:08] | so maybe you could be the photographer. Your plate. | 也许你可以当摄影师 你的盘子 |
[49:15] | Stop it, okay? You’re killing me. | 别再玩了 好吗 你可烦死我了 |
[49:21] | – Hello? – Family dinner. | -喂 -家庭聚餐 |
[49:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:27] | – Hello? – Hello, | -喂 -喂 |
[49:28] | this is a prepaid collect call from… Sam Gillis. | 这是山姆·吉利斯打来的对方付费电话 |
[49:32] | An inmate at Northfield Corrections Center. | 他是一名诺斯菲尔德监狱的囚犯 |
[49:34] | This call is subject to recording and monitoring. | 本电话将被录音和监听 |
[49:37] | – Do you accept charges? – Um, uh, yeah, yeah. I accept. | -你接受扣费吗 -是 我接受 |
[49:40] | You may start the conversation now. | 现在为您接通 |
[49:43] | Why are you calling me? | 为什么给我打电话 |
[49:45] | I’m not. | 我没给你打 |
[49:47] | I’m calling for Hilde Lisko. | 我是打给希尔妲·里斯克的 |
[49:50] | Dad? | 爸 |
[49:53] | I have a tip. | 我有条线索 |