时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Come on, Mom. | 快点 妈妈 |
[00:10] | – We found something over here. – Girls. | -我们在这里找到了个东西 -女孩子们 |
[00:12] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[00:13] | Hey, girls, hold up, okay? Just wait. | 女孩子们 等等 好吗 等等 |
[00:18] | Wait for me, okay? | 等等我 好吗 |
[00:19] | Right there, Izzy. Come on. | 就在那里 伊奇 快点 |
[00:21] | Girls, it’s too foggy. I can’t see anything. | 女孩子们 雾太大了 我什么都看不见 |
[00:24] | Mom, come on! | 妈妈 快点 |
[00:25] | Slow down. Izzy. | 慢点 伊奇 |
[00:28] | Hilde, where are you going? | 希尔妲 你要去哪里 |
[00:29] | We found evidence for the case. | 我们找到了案件的证据 |
[00:31] | It’s gonna help Sam. | 这能帮到山姆 |
[00:33] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[00:37] | H– Hilde! | 希 希尔妲 |
[00:41] | Izzy! | 伊奇 |
[00:44] | You guys, this is not… | 孩子们 这并不 |
[00:47] | this is not funny. | 并不好玩 |
[00:49] | Girls! | 女孩子们 |
[00:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:59] | No, no, no, no! Wait. | 不 不要 等等 |
[01:01] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[01:05] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[01:07] | Stop! Stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停下来 |
[01:18] | You’re in my bed. | 你睡在我床上 |
[01:23] | Get out of my bed. | 从我的床上滚下去 |
[01:27] | Get out of my bed! | 从我的床上滚下去 |
[01:29] | – What are you doing in my bed? – Dad, Dad, Dad. Just take it easy! | -你睡我床上干吗 -爸 爸 别紧张 |
[01:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. All right? It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 好吗 没事的 |
[02:01] | Mom! I can’t find Mr. Peanut. | 妈妈 我找不到花生先生了 |
[02:05] | Have you looked under your bed? | 你在你床下找过了吗 |
[02:10] | I’m gonna kill your dad. Right after I kill you. | 我会杀了你爸 等我先杀了你 |
[02:15] | I know. I’m sorry. Look, I should’ve asked. | 我知道 对不起 我应该问你的 |
[02:19] | I’m not a monster. I would’ve said, | 我不是怪物 我会说 |
[02:22] | “Of course you should move him back home.” | “你当然应该接他回来住” |
[02:24] | I know, I know, I know, and you’re right. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 我知道 你说得没错 对不起 |
[02:27] | Yeah, let me make it up to you. | 让我补偿你吧 |
[02:30] | – Yeah? I don’t know if you can. – Yeah, okay. | -是吗 我不知道你是否可以 -好吧 |
[02:32] | – No, how can I make it up to you? – I don’t… | -不是 我该怎么补偿你 -我不 |
[02:34] | It’s not there! | 不在那里 |
[02:36] | Dealing with that… | 解决这个问题 |
[02:38] | would be a great start. | 会是个好的开始 |
[02:41] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[02:43] | All right, I got it. | 好吧 我去吧 |
[02:45] | I got it. Oh, my God. | 我去吧 天啊 |
[02:48] | Hey, sweetie? Did Mr. Peanut climb into your backpack? | 宝贝 花生先生是不是爬进你的背包里了 |
[02:53] | And coffee. | 还有咖啡 |
[02:55] | I want all the coffee in the world. | 我想要世界上所有的咖啡 |
[02:59] | Oh. I gotta hurry. I’m gonna be late. | 我得快点 我要迟到了 |
[03:04] | I think I made a mistake. | 我认为我犯了个错误 |
[03:11] | You mean running against your dad? | 你是说和你爸竞争选举吗 |
[03:15] | It’s crazy, right? | 这很疯狂 对吗 |
[03:18] | I mean, it’s Oedipal, yeah. | 我觉得这是恋母情节 |
[03:29] | You know… | 你知道 |
[03:32] | I don’t think I can remember him ever being kind to you. | 我不记得他有对你好过 |
[03:39] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[03:48] | – I gotta go. – Yeah. | -我得走了 -好吧 |
[03:53] | Thanks for coming over. | 感谢你能过来 |
[03:58] | This really is the last time. | 这真的是最后一次了 |
[04:10] | Time to get up, you guys. | 该起床了 孩子们 |
[04:16] | Come on. Let’s up and at ’em, sports fans. Let’s go. Come on. | 快点 我们起来做运动 快起来 快点 |
[04:23] | Hey, Hilde? | 希尔妲 |
[04:26] | Hilde? | 希尔妲 |
[04:32] | The cops really messed up Sam’s case. | 警察把山姆的案子搞得一团糟 |
[04:34] | The sheriff never talked to some witnesses, and now they’re dead. | 警长从未与目击者谈过话 现在他们都死了 |
[04:38] | Pop-Pop thought they lost some evidence, and he was right. | 爷爷认为他们忽略了一些证据 他是对的 |
[04:43] | You been up here all night? | 你昨天整晚都在这里吗 |
[04:46] | Sam’s in jail because they screwed up. | 山姆之所以会坐牢是因为他们搞砸了 |
[04:50] | – Yeah. – They’re supposed to be better. | -对 -他们本应做得更好 |
[04:54] | I know, and, and you’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[04:57] | But, um, look, a uniform doesn’t make a super hero. | 但警察不是超级英雄 |
[05:01] | You know, cops are just human. | 他们只是普通人 |
[05:03] | They’re usually trying to do their best. | 一般 他们会都尽力而为 |
[05:05] | But that’s why we– Right, we? | 但这就是为什么我们 是我们 |
[05:07] | We gotta fight. | 我们得努力 |
[05:10] | We gotta fight to make it right. | 我们得努力拨乱反正 |
[05:12] | It’s reporters like us who hold the powerful to account. | 像我们这样有影响力的记者 |
[05:16] | We’re like a pain in their butt | 是他们非常讨厌的人 |
[05:17] | just to make sure they’re doing their jobs. | 我们就是为了要确保他们履职尽责 |
[05:20] | – You know what I mean? – Yeah. | -你明白我的意思吗 -明白 |
[05:23] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在该做什么 |
[05:26] | We go back to the beginning. Right back to 1988, right? | 我们回到一开始 回到1988年 好吗 |
[05:30] | We reinvestigate every lead, right? | 我们重新调查每条线索 好吗 |
[05:32] | Every lead we’ve ever had. | 每条我们已掌握的线索 |
[05:33] | So we can find out who murdered Richie. | 这样我们就能找出是谁杀了里奇 |
[05:37] | – Are you in? – Yeah. | -你加入吗 -加入 |
[05:40] | Okay, well, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[05:41] | First, you gotta look after yourself. Right? | 首先 你得照顾好你自己 好吗 |
[05:44] | You can’t write if you die of starvation or lack of sleep. | 如果你死于饥饿或睡眠不足 你就没法写了 |
[05:48] | No, no, we-we need you focused. | 不 不行 我们需要你集中精力 |
[05:50] | We need you sharp. Okay? | 需要你头脑敏捷 好吗 |
[05:53] | All right, good. All right. | 好了 很好 没事了 |
[05:56] | Dad, do you know a guy that has a tattoo that says “Sinner” on it? | 爸 你认识一个身上纹着”罪人”的家伙吗 |
[06:01] | Pop-Pop made a note about it. | 爷爷记录过这一点 |
[06:07] | No. No, no, I have no idea. | 不 我不认识 |
[06:16] | I got it. | 我来开门 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | Go to the dance with me tonight? | 你愿意今晚和我一起去舞会吗 |
[06:23] | I think I’m a little too old for you. | 我觉得我对你来说有点太老了 |
[06:25] | – Mom, oh, my God. I got it. – You got it? | -妈 天啊 让我来 -你来吗 |
[06:27] | – I got it. – Okay. | -让我来吧 -好吧 |
[06:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:35] | – Come here. – What? | -过来 -什么 |
[06:36] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[06:39] | Look, I’m so sorry about my mom. She’s such a weirdo. | 刚才我妈的事 我很抱歉 她是个怪人 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God, she’s still watching us. | 天呐 她还在看我们 |
[06:44] | How have I never seen him before? | 我怎么之前从没见过他 |
[06:46] | I feel like all I do is drive the girls around and spy on them. | 我明明天天只会开车送姑娘们并监视她们 |
[06:49] | – Wait, let me look at the guy. – Okay. | -等等 我瞧瞧那个男孩 -好 |
[06:51] | Come on. | 过来 |
[06:52] | Iz, I wanted to ask you, um… | 小伊 我想邀请你 |
[06:59] | Hold on. Come on. | 稍等 |
[07:02] | Uh, okay, it was supposed to spell “Dance” | 这个本该拼写成”跳舞” |
[07:05] | but the “E” popped on the way over here, so– | 但”E”这个字母在来这的路上破了 所以 |
[07:07] | I would love to go to the dance with you. | 我愿意和你去舞会 |
[07:09] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:47] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[07:49] | I got a, um, visitor for you. | 有个人来看你 |
[08:27] | I waited 31 years…to sit across from you… | 我等了三十一年才坐到你对面 |
[08:33] | and look you in the eye. | 直视你的眼睛 |
[08:42] | Please tell me where you buried my son. | 请告诉我 你把我儿子埋在哪了 |
[08:45] | I wish I could give you peace… | 我希望我能还你一个平静 |
[08:50] | but I didn’t touch him. | 但我没动你儿子 |
[08:56] | I swear on my life. | 我以我的生命起誓 |
[09:25] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[09:26] | Jack. Listen, that stuff | 杰克 听我说 我女儿 |
[09:28] | my daughter’s saying about me, it’s not true. | 说我的那些事 不是真的 |
[09:30] | Cut down that goddamn tree. | 砍掉那棵树 |
[09:41] | I’ve been studying some classical dance moves, | 我一直在学一些经典的舞步 |
[09:43] | like Heavy D from The | 就像胖D[说唱歌手]在阿瑟尼奥·豪尔 |
[09:44] | Arsenio Hall Show and the “Rhythm Nation” Video. | 脱口秀里表演的以及”节奏国度”视频里的 |
[09:48] | Who cares about some dumb dance? | 谁还关心傻逼舞蹈 |
[09:49] | Hey, my mom and I worked really hard on my costume. | 我和我妈真的用了很多心思准备我的服装 |
[09:54] | Fine. Then let’s hustle. | 好吧 我们赶紧的 |
[09:57] | Here are the people you need to interview, | 这是你们要采访的人 |
[09:59] | and we’re redoing the whole investigation. | 我们在重做调查 |
[10:10] | Sorry to call again, Mr. Mayor, but we need to talk. | 抱歉再次打电话 镇长先生 但我们需要聊聊 |
[10:14] | Um, and can you call me back at home? I’m running out of quarters. | 回家后你可以给我回电话吗 我没钱了 |
[10:20] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[10:21] | Well, Mr. Sipple thinks Sam did it, so, no. | 西普勒老师觉得是山姆干的 所以 |
[10:24] | Principal Collins says she | 柯林斯校长说她 |
[10:25] | doesn’t know anyone with a “Sinner” Tattoo, | 不知道谁有”罪人”纹身 |
[10:27] | and she’s gonna suspend me if I quote her. | 如果我引述她的话 她会让我停学 |
[10:32] | Next up are Richie’s friends, my dad and Frank Briggs. | 接下来是里奇的朋友 我爸和弗兰克·布里格斯 |
[10:49] | – It’s good, Matt. – Oh, crap. | -不错 马特 -狗屁 |
[10:51] | What? I said– I said it’s good. | 什么 我说了 我说了不错 |
[10:53] | Yeah, which means you thought it was crap. | 这表示你觉得我写的是狗屁 |
[10:55] | Like, if you thought it was good, | 如果你觉得不错 |
[10:57] | you’d be doing a weird dance or something. | 你会来段奇怪的舞蹈什么的 |
[10:59] | Well, it’s a little clinical. | 你写的有点无情 |
[11:03] | You know, I mean, you’re writing fiction. It should be emotional. | 你在写小说 小说就该有感染力 |
[11:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:09] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[11:10] | You know, you’re the greatest writer, | 你是最棒的作家 |
[11:12] | and you deserve all the awards. | 你配得上所有的奖项 |
[11:19] | – Hey. – Hi. Uh… | -你好 -你好 |
[11:22] | I’m here to see Hilde. | 我是来找希尔妲 |
[11:24] | She– She called my– | 她 她给我打了 |
[11:29] | I don’t know. How does she have my cell? | 我不知道 她怎么会有我的电话 |
[11:31] | She-she’s like that. | 她是这样 |
[11:33] | Uh, anyway, she-she’s in school. | 总之她在学校 |
[11:36] | – School? – Yeah, school. | -学校 -是啊 学校 |
[11:37] | She’s not a degenerate, Frank. | 她不是个坏孩子 弗兰克 |
[11:44] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[11:46] | Uh, I– I wanted to say hi to your dad anyway. | 我想跟你爸打声招呼 |
[11:52] | Yeah, yeah. Come on. Come in. | 当然 当然 进来吧 |
[12:03] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:07] | I just wanted to say hi to Syl. | 我只是想跟西尔打声招呼 |
[12:11] | Hey, Syl? | 你好 西尔 |
[12:15] | How ya doing, buddy? | 你还好吧 |
[12:16] | I heard you’re running for sheriff. | 我听说你在竞选警长 |
[12:19] | So why aren’t you at work with Briggs Senior? | 你为什么不和老布里格斯一起共事 |
[12:21] | ‘Cause I, for one, would love | 因为我自己很想知道 |
[12:22] | to know why he tried to dispose of vital evidence. | 他为什么要销毁重要的证据 |
[12:25] | Well, he must’ve had his reasons. Thought it was the right thing. | 他肯定有他的理由 我觉得那是对的 |
[12:34] | Look, he’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[12:35] | Yeah, good men don’t frame innocent people, Frank. | 好人不会陷害无辜的人 弗兰克 |
[12:41] | Cool, um, glad I stopped by. | 行 我很高兴来拜访 |
[12:43] | You apologize to Sam yet for lying at his trial? | 在山姆受审时撒谎 你有跟他道过歉吗 |
[12:48] | She really doesn’t let you get away with much, huh? | 她真的是不会轻易放过别人 对吧 |
[12:50] | Yeah, it’s the– it’s the worst best thing about her. | 是啊 这是她最好的坏毛病 |
[12:54] | I knew Hilde got it from you. | 我知道希尔妲是从你那学的 |
[12:55] | I didn’t think she got it from both sides. | 我没想到原来爸爸妈妈都这样 |
[12:59] | Well, uh, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[13:02] | If I wanted to get my ass handed to me | 如果我想被打得屁滚尿流 |
[13:03] | I’d be hanging out with my own dad. | 我会和自己的老爸出去逛 |
[13:07] | Uh, hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[13:10] | Look, uh… make amends while you have time, huh? | 趁你有时间做些补偿 |
[13:15] | Look, you might not get another chance. | 你可能不会有其他机会 |
[13:19] | If Sam gives you that chance, you should take it. | 如果山姆给你那个机会 你该抓住 |
[13:22] | Listen to his side of the story. | 听听他怎么说 |
[13:24] | I’m going to see him. You should– You should come with me. | 我要去看他 你该 该和我一起去 |
[13:34] | Why aren’t you happier about this? | 你为什么还不满意这个 |
[13:37] | We have a witness who says the sheriff destroyed evidence. | 我们有个证人说警长销毁了证据 |
[13:45] | Every time I feel hope… | 每次我感觉有希望 |
[13:50] | You can’t say things if you’re not gonna deliver. | 如果你不会兑现 就不要说 |
[13:54] | – I can’t take it. – Sam. | -我承受不了 -山姆 |
[13:57] | Your case brought me back into the law. | 你的案子让我回去当了律师 |
[14:01] | I am in this with you, | 我和你是一条船上的 |
[14:02] | and I promise I will never blow smoke up your ass. | 我保证我永远不会欺骗你 |
[14:07] | So what do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | Okay. So we move for a retrial. | 好 那我们申请重审 |
[14:23] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[14:26] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[14:29] | I gotta take you back to Northfield. | 我要带你回诺斯菲尔德 |
[14:31] | – Isn’t Trip driving me? – No, I’m taking you. Something came up. | -不是翠普送我吗 -不 我送你 出了点事 |
[14:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:48] | Sam, uh… | 山姆 |
[14:52] | There’s something you should know before we head out. | 在我们出发之前有些事应该告诉你 |
[15:00] | What do you have to say | 你想说些什么 |
[15:01] | in responseto the allegations against you? | 来回应对你的指控吗 |
[15:05] | Look,I love my daughter with all my heart. | 听着 我全心全意地爱我的女儿 |
[15:08] | Kathryn is a very special girl. | 凯瑟琳是个很特别的女孩 |
[15:11] | She’s the light of my life. | 她是我生命中的光芒 |
[15:12] | But she’s not a very reliable witness. | 但她不是一个可靠的证人 |
[15:16] | And what would you say to those | 你又想对那些质疑 |
[15:17] | who might question the integrity of the investigation? | 调查完整性的人说些什么呢 |
[15:19] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:25] | Reporting live from Erie Harbor. | 从伊丽港现场报道 |
[15:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:30] | Just the lady I was hoping to see. | 我正好想见你 |
[15:33] | The workers found Penny’s ashesbeneath that tree | 工人们在那棵树下发现了佩妮的骨灰 |
[15:37] | and word is you put them there. | 听说是你把骨灰埋在那里的 |
[15:39] | Small town. | 小镇消息就是快 |
[15:41] | Where I come from, that’s called hearsay. | 我的老家管这叫流言 |
[15:43] | Ah. Well, here in Washington State, | 在华盛顿州 |
[15:46] | we call that improper disposal of remains. | 我们称之为对遗体的不当处置 |
[15:49] | And it’s a misdemeanor. | 这是轻罪 |
[15:53] | A thousand dollars? | 一千美元 |
[15:55] | Unless there was someone | 除非还有其他人 |
[15:56] | else with you that I should be writing up. | 跟你一起埋 我也会给他开罚单 |
[15:59] | No. Just me. | 不 只有我 |
[16:05] | Thought you were playing hooky today. | 我以为你今天逃班了 |
[16:07] | No, I’m driving Sam. | 没 我开车送山姆 |
[16:11] | I thought maybe we could catch up on old times. | 我想也许我们能回忆一下过去的交情 |
[16:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:20] | Kid killer! | 儿童杀手 |
[16:22] | – Watch it. Back up. – Rot in hell, you asshole. | -注意点 退后 -下地狱去吧 你个混蛋 |
[16:23] | – Back up. – Sam, I’ll be in touch, okay? | -退后 -山姆 我会和你联系的 好吗 |
[16:25] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[16:26] | Sam, do you believe the claims against Sheriff Briggs? | 山姆 你相信对最高警长布里格斯的指挥吗 |
[16:28] | Kid killer! Did you look in his eyes? | 儿童杀手 你看到他的眼神了吗 |
[16:30] | – Any comment? – Settle down! | -没什么想说的吗 -冷静 |
[16:31] | – You feel like a man now? – Any comment? | -你现在觉得自己像个人了 -没什么想说的吗 |
[16:33] | – Any comment? – Excuse me. | -没什么想说的吗 -请让开 |
[16:35] | – Sheriff Briggs denies the allegations. – He killed him! | -布里格斯警长否认这些指控 -他杀了他 |
[16:37] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[16:38] | – How do you feel about that?- Can you get out of the way, please? | -对此你有什么看法 -能请你让开吗 |
[16:40] | – Sam, any comment? – I see you. | -山姆 没有想说的吗 -我看见你了 |
[16:41] | – Sam? – I’ll find you. | -山姆 -我会找到你的 |
[16:43] | Go on. Said your piece. | 继续 干你的事去 |
[17:23] | We interviewed eight peoplefrom the original case file. | 我们采访了8个原始案件档案中的人 |
[17:28] | No new leads. | 没有新线索 |
[17:33] | You have no messages. | 你没有留言 |
[17:38] | Did Mayor Fife call? | 费弗镇长来过电话吗 |
[17:42] | I left him three messages. | 我给他留了三条留言 |
[17:46] | You’re the next interview on my list. | 你是我名单上的下一名被采访人 |
[17:50] | Yeah, well, I spent a lot of years going over my memories | 好吧 我花了很多年来回忆这件事 |
[17:53] | so I’m probably a dead end. | 所以我身上估计没什么线索 |
[17:57] | I found no info on Richie’s mom | 我没有找到关于里奇妈妈的信息 |
[17:59] | Except for she divorced Mayor Fife. | 只知道她和费弗镇长离了婚 |
[18:02] | Well, let’s see. | 好吧 我想想看 |
[18:05] | After the funeral, she… | 葬礼之后 她 |
[18:09] | well, she became a shut-in. | 她成了一个非常内向的人 |
[18:10] | And a few months after that, she left, | 几个月后 她离开了 |
[18:12] | and then the mayor remarried,like, a year later. | 一年后 镇长再婚了 |
[18:16] | Sounds suspicious. | 听起来很可疑 |
[18:17] | What? Her leaving or him remarrying? | 哪个 她走还是他再婚 |
[18:19] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[18:20] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[18:22] | You know, on my beat I, uh, I saw a lot of grief. | 我这一辈子 见过许多悲伤的事 |
[18:27] | But, uh, but losing a child? | 但是失去一个孩子 |
[18:29] | That’s gotta be, like, the worst one. | 那一定是最令人心碎的事 |
[18:33] | You know, grief, it’s- it’s not linear.You know, it’s messy. | 悲伤不是那么容易理清的事 混乱得很 |
[18:38] | You know, some people need to be alone, | 有些人需要独处 |
[18:40] | some people can’t be alone. | 有些人没法独处 |
[18:42] | Dad? Please don’t tell meto stop investigating. | 爸爸 请不要让我停止调查 |
[18:45] | Hey, no, I won’t. I won’t. | 不 我不会的 我不会的 |
[18:48] | You know, my dad made that mistake with me. I’m not gonna do that. | 我爸爸当初就犯了这个错 我不会那么做的 |
[18:55] | What do you doif a source doesn’t answer your call? | 如果消息来源不接你的电话 你会怎么办 |
[18:57] | Well, I stop trying to appeal to the head and the heart, | 我会不再听从理性和内心的召唤 |
[19:01] | and I focus on the stomach. | 而是专注于填饱胃口 |
[19:05] | Hey, Lucy. | 露西 |
[19:06] | Hey, Matt. Hey. Come on in, guys. | 马特 进来吧 伙计们 |
[19:13] | Why did you let them in? | 你为什么让他们进来 |
[19:18] | We brought you some ice cream. | 我们给你带了些冰淇淋 |
[19:20] | Our friends workat the Waterside Creamery. | 我们的朋友在水边奶油厂工作 |
[19:22] | We thought maybe food would help. | 我们想也许吃的能有所帮助 |
[19:26] | I have nothing to say to you two. | 我没什么好说的 |
[19:27] | We just want the truth… for Richie. | 我们只想知道真相 为了里奇 |
[19:33] | We know the truth. | 我们知道的就是真相 |
[19:36] | Just because you don’t want | 你不想相信 |
[19:37] | to believea thing doesn’t mean it’s not true. | 不意味这件事不是真的 |
[19:39] | Yeah, well, just because it | 相信这种真相 |
[19:40] | lets you sleep at night, it doesn’t mean that it is. | 虽然能让你安心入睡 并不意味着它就是真相 |
[19:45] | Mayor, we need your help. | 镇长 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[19:56] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[19:59] | I–I understandhow hard this must be for you. | 我知道这对你来说有多难 |
[20:02] | No, really, you know– | 不 真的 |
[20:03] | You managed to move on ’cause of one small blessing and… | 因为绑匪被抓到这一微小幸事 |
[20:08] | and that’s that the kidnapper… got caught. | 你终于可以放下过去 |
[20:15] | But what if he didn’t get caught? | 但如果他并没有被抓到呢 |
[20:19] | I mean, what if he is still out there? | 如果他仍然逍遥法外呢 |
[20:25] | You know, when Sam got locked away | 山姆因为自己没犯过的罪行 |
[20:27] | for something that he didn’t do… | 而锒铛入狱 |
[20:30] | well, then your life comes tumbling down. | 那你的生活将会崩塌 |
[20:34] | We’re not gonna stop until we find the guy, | 我们不找到凶手不会罢休 |
[20:36] | you know, the right guy. | 真正的凶手 |
[20:39] | Yeah, we’re looking at the case new. | 我们在重新调查这个案子 |
[20:40] | We’re gonna follow every lead, | 我们不会放过任何一条线索 |
[20:41] | we’re gonna annoy the crap out of every single person | 我们会不惜打扰每一个人 |
[20:44] | until we get to the truth. | 直到查出真相 |
[20:45] | Look, you have to at least believe that. | 你至少要相信这一点 |
[20:49] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 |
[20:50] | I never did. | 我从未放弃过 |
[20:53] | Now my daughter, | 现在我的女儿 |
[20:55] | she won’t either. | 也不会放弃 |
[20:58] | Dad, if it’s all been a lie, then it’s… | 爸 如果一切都是谎言 那么 |
[21:01] | it’s not closure. | 它并未结束 |
[21:10] | Be careful what you wish for. | 小心噩梦成真 |
[21:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[22:26] | What are all these? | 这些是什么 |
[22:29] | Well, you wanted leads. That’s a few hundred of them. | 你想要线索 这里大概有几百条 |
[22:33] | After the official investigation ended, | 官方调查结束后 |
[22:35] | Richie’s mother set up a tip line. | 里奇的妈妈开通了一条线索热线 |
[22:39] | We had so many calls. | 我们接到了很多来电 |
[22:41] | All day, all night. | 整日整夜 |
[22:44] | It was torture. | 那很折磨 |
[22:46] | But she was drowning. | 但她沉溺于此 |
[22:50] | She needed more. | 她需要更多 |
[22:51] | – More what? – More hope. | -更多什么 -更多希望 |
[22:54] | More Richie. | 更多里奇 |
[22:59] | After she left, I, uh, had it disconnected. | 她离开后 我把热线停了 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | We’re gonna need backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[23:19] | Can I have your phone? | 能用下你的手机吗 |
[23:26] | Department of Motor Vehicles. | 这里是车管局 |
[23:28] | Yes, hi, hi. | 你好 |
[23:29] | I need you, um, to pull a file for case number– | 我需要你查阅一份文件 编号为 |
[23:34] | – Please hold. – No, no, no, no, no. | -请稍等 -不不不 |
[23:35] | I cannot hold again, okay? | 我不能再等了 |
[23:36] | ‘Cause I have been on hold for an hour and I have kids, | 我已经等了一个小时 我还要照顾孩子 |
[23:40] | and I can’t afford to die on this phone call. | 我不能为一个电话等到天荒地老 |
[23:43] | You’ve gotta be kidding me! | 你一定是在逗我 |
[23:52] | Legal services for Sam Gillis? | 山姆·吉利斯的法律服务 |
[23:58] | – Hey, Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[23:59] | – You okay? – I’m great. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[24:02] | No, I’m actually… great. | 不 我其实 很好 |
[24:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:10] | Well, you know how the dance is tonight? | 你知道今晚有个舞会吧 |
[24:14] | – It’s an ’80s theme so I was just– – Stop. | -是八十年代主题 所以我 -打住 |
[24:17] | Stop it right now. The ’80s is my Super Bowl. | 马上打住 八十年代是我的黄金年代 |
[24:21] | It’s the last time I was cool. | 那是我最后的辉煌时刻 |
[24:24] | – Come on. – Oh, no. | -跟我来 -别 |
[24:31] | I saw Richie at a gas station. | 我在加油站看到了里奇 |
[24:35] | I saw Richie in a field. | 我在田里看到了里奇 |
[24:37] | Richie’s with the angels now. He’s in a better place. | 里奇去天堂了 他在一个更美好的地方 |
[24:41] | Maybe Richie hated you so much he ran away. | 也许里奇太恨你 所以离家出走了 |
[24:46] | Anyone got anything good? | 有谁发现什么有价值的东西吗 |
[24:48] | This guy said Richie ran off to the circus. | 这人说里奇跑去马戏团了 |
[24:52] | So, no. | 所以 没有 |
[24:53] | We should listen to it at three-times speed. | 我们应该三倍速听 |
[24:55] | Yeah, you can’t really do that with a Walkman. | 随身听没这个功能 |
[24:59] | H– how did you live back then? | 从前的人都怎么活啊 |
[25:02] | We should probably get going now | 如果要参加八十年代舞会 |
[25:04] | if we want to make it to the ’80s dance, right? | 我们现在该走了吧 |
[25:06] | I’m not going to that stupid dance. | 我才不去那个愚蠢的舞会 |
[25:08] | Whoa, whoa, Hilde. Come on. | 希尔妲 别这样 |
[25:12] | Hey, you– you don’t wanna go? | 你真不想去吗 |
[25:25] | Um– Lucy made me come to ask if you wanted lemonade. | 露西让我来问你们要不要柠檬汁 |
[25:31] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[25:32] | Sam Gillis didn’t kill Richie Fife. And I can prove it. | 山姆·吉利斯没有杀害里奇·费弗 我可以作证 |
[25:37] | Eh, that’s Fernando. He was a psychic. | 那是费尔南多 他是个灵媒 |
[25:40] | This whole stack of tapes is labeled with his name. | 这一整堆磁带都标着他的名字 |
[25:44] | Hours and hours. | 有好几个小时 |
[25:46] | Well, Richie’s mom was desperate. | 那时里奇的妈妈很绝望 |
[25:48] | That huckster sold her hope at 25 bucks an hour. | 那个小骗子每小时25美元 用希望哄骗她 |
[25:52] | What’s a “Huckster”? | 什么是”小骗子” |
[25:53] | It’s like a phony, or a fraud, something like that. | 就是欺骗 使诈的人 |
[25:56] | Yeah, it’s not worth your time. | 不值得你浪费时间 |
[25:58] | But he’s the only one so far that said Sam was innocent. | 但他是目前唯一指出山姆无辜的人 |
[26:01] | Maybe he knows something. | 他可能知道什么 |
[26:07] | He’s the only lead we’ve got. | 他是我们找到的唯一线索 |
[26:19] | You don’t look cool, you look insane. | 你看起来不是酷 是疯狂 |
[26:21] | That was cool. | 当时这就是酷 |
[26:24] | Oh, this is good. | 这件不错 |
[26:28] | Mom, it’s an ’80s dance, not an ugly dance. | 妈 是八十年代舞会 不是扮丑舞会 |
[26:30] | You need to embrace the ugly. | 你得接受丑陋 |
[26:32] | No. | 才不要 |
[26:34] | So, Ethan? | 伊桑 |
[26:38] | Is he the same guy that ditched you in the woods that one time? | 是那次在小树林里抛下你的人吗 |
[26:42] | Yes, but we’re good now. | 是的 但我们现在和好了 |
[26:45] | And I really, really, really don’t wanna talk about it. | 我真的 真的 真的不想谈论这件事 |
[26:49] | Okay, cool, cool, cool. | 好吧好吧 |
[26:50] | But if you ever do want to talk about anything ever- | 但如果你想聊什么 |
[26:55] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[26:57] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 很好 |
[27:05] | Why are we here, Frankie? | 我们为什么来这里 弗兰基 |
[27:07] | It’s Frank. | 叫我弗兰克 |
[27:11] | I borrowed the case file. | 我借了案件档案 |
[27:13] | The day that Richie was taken, I saw you here around 10:00. | 里奇被绑那天十点左右 我在这看到了你 |
[27:16] | I want you to walk me through the rest of your day. | 请跟我说说之后你的行程 |
[27:19] | Don’t skip anything. | 不要漏掉任何细节 |
[27:23] | Where should I start? | 我该从哪开始 |
[27:47] | You were talking to Richie when we came in. | 我们进来时 你在和里奇讲话 |
[27:49] | What did you guys talk about? | 你们都讲了什么 |
[27:51] | We were making plans to meet up later that day, | 我们约了当天晚些时候见面 |
[27:53] | watch Back to the Future. | 看《回到未来》 |
[27:55] | My lawyer didn’t think that | 我的律师觉得 |
[27:57] | would play well for the jury, so I didn’t say it. | 陪审团可能会不买账 所以我没说 |
[27:59] | Hey, Richie. | 嗨 里奇 |
[28:06] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[28:07] | Good. What should we play? | 还不错 我们玩什么 |
[28:11] | – Oh, let’s play Vindicators. – Yeah. | -我们玩守护者吧 -好 |
[28:14] | Why’d you hang out with an 11-year-old boy? | 你为什么会和一个十一岁的男孩玩 |
[28:17] | Richie seemed like he needed a friend. | 里奇看起来需要朋友 |
[28:19] | He had friends. | 他有朋友 |
[28:22] | I was more like an older brother. | 我更像一个大哥哥 |
[28:27] | There was something sad about him. | 他有点不开心 |
[28:29] | He didn’t tell us you guys made plans. | 他没告诉我们你们有约 |
[28:34] | He knew I loved that movie. | 他知道我喜欢那部电影 |
[28:37] | Built a dumb fake flux capacitor. | 造一个冒牌通量电容器 |
[28:40] | The whole time travel thing– | 时空穿梭 |
[28:42] | With the right equipment, driving at exactly 88 miles an hour– | 设备准确就能严格按每小时88英里行驶 |
[28:46] | I wanted to escape like that. | 我想用那种方式逃走 |
[28:49] | I think he did too. | 我想他也是 |
[28:53] | I rented the VHS again. | 我又租了家用录像机 |
[28:55] | But he never came back to watch it. | 但他再也没有回来看电影 |
[28:58] | He ditched me. | 他放了我鸽子 |
[29:01] | – Oh, no, you’re being hijacked. – Stop it. Stop it. | -你被劫持了 -停下 停下 |
[29:03] | – Oh, no. Oh, look out. – Stop it. | -不 小心 -停下 |
[29:07] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[29:09] | – High score’s still mine. – Probably. | -我还是最高分 -可能吧 |
[29:14] | So after that you said | 那之后你说 |
[29:15] | that you bought some marijuana off a friend, | 你从朋友那里买了些大麻 |
[29:18] | ended your shift, and left. | 下班后就离开了 |
[29:20] | That the whole story? | 这是全部情况吗 |
[29:23] | Where’d you go next? | 你接下来去了哪 |
[29:25] | The road on the north side of the lake. | 湖北边的公路 |
[29:31] | I wish we could go back in time. | 真希望能回到过去 |
[29:35] | To see if you’re telling the truth. | 看看你说的是不是真的 |
[29:43] | – Hey, Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[29:46] | How did you know that Dad was… right for you? | 你怎么知道爸爸就是你的真命天子 |
[29:55] | Well, you know he cultivated me as a source. | 你知道他原来把我当一个线人 |
[29:58] | Well, we were at our third meeting, | 我们第三次见面时 |
[30:00] | and I had this really bad pain in my stomach, | 我肚子很疼 |
[30:03] | and he… didn’t even know me, | 他当时甚至不认识我 |
[30:05] | but he drove me to the ER. | 但还是开车送我去急诊室 |
[30:07] | And ten hours later I woke up without an appendix… | 十小时后我醒来 阑尾没了 |
[30:13] | and he was still there. | 但他还陪着我 |
[30:16] | That why you gave up your | 所以你放弃了自己的生活 |
[30:17] | life so Dad could write his book in the boonies? | 好让爸爸在乡下写书 |
[30:19] | Actually, that was… my idea. | 实际上那是我的主意 |
[30:23] | Maybe not my best, but we had no other choices, so… | 也许不是最好的决定 但我们别无选择 |
[30:29] | Ooh. This is it. | 就这件啦 |
[30:33] | Mom, it’s enormous. | 妈 这件太大了 |
[30:34] | Yes, exactly. Wear it off one shoulder. | 就要这样 可以露一边肩膀 |
[30:37] | Oh. The ’80s must have been super weird. | 八十年代肯定超级奇怪 |
[30:41] | Yeah, but we didn’t know | 是啊 但当时我们不解其中味 |
[30:43] | that when we were inside of them, you know? | 只因身在此山中 |
[30:45] | Come on. Let’s try it on. | 快穿上试一试 |
[30:48] | It’ll be totally tubular. | 一定超酷的 |
[30:50] | No, don’t do that. Please. | 不 拜托别这么说 |
[30:53] | Okay, I’ll stop. | 好吧 我不说了 |
[30:55] | Hi, Matt and Bridget. It’s Kim Collins. | 嗨 马特和布里吉特 我是金·科林斯 |
[30:58] | Um, a few chaperones just dropped out, | 几位舞会监护人刚刚退出了 |
[31:00] | and I was wondering if you might be able to fill in tonight. | 我想知道今晚你们是否能来帮忙 |
[31:03] | I know it’s crazy last minute, | 我知道事出突然 |
[31:04] | but I could send my mom over to babysit Ginny. | 但我可以让我妈过去照顾金妮 |
[31:07] | Um, just let me know. Okay, thanks. | 请回话 谢谢 |
[31:11] | – No. – I think so. | -别去 -我觉得挺好 |
[31:12] | – Mom, no. – Yes. | -妈 别去 -我可以的 |
[31:14] | – Mom, no. – Come on! | -妈 不行 -别这样 |
[31:15] | – Mom, you can’t. – I promise I won’t even look at you. | -妈 你不能这样 -我保证看都不会看你一眼 |
[31:18] | – I just- – I won’t. – Mom, stop. | -我只是 -我不会的 -妈 停下 |
[31:21] | No. This is my actual nightmare. | 别 真是噩梦成真了 |
[31:23] | It’ll be fun! | 会很有意思的 |
[31:24] | Yeah, for you. | 只是对你来说而已 |
[31:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:41] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[31:43] | Back here. | 在后面 |
[31:46] | Hi, are you Fernando, the psychic? | 你好 你是灵媒费尔南多吗 |
[31:50] | Yes, Hilde Lisko. | 是我 希尔妲·里斯克 |
[31:53] | How does he know my name? | 他怎么知道我的名字 |
[31:55] | Oh, I know a lot more than that. | 我所知不止于此 |
[31:58] | Don’t worry about being unpopular at school. | 别担心在学校不受欢迎的事 |
[32:02] | It worked out for me. | 我现在也挺好的 |
[32:05] | Matt… | 马特 |
[32:07] | it seems your father’s quite the arsonist. | 你爸爸似乎是个纵火犯 |
[32:11] | It’s in your paper. | 你的报纸上写了 |
[32:14] | Oh, right. | 原来如此 |
[32:16] | Except for the unpopular thing. That was an educated guess. | 不受欢迎的事只是个推测 |
[32:21] | You two have really been stirring the pot. | 你俩最近真是搞事情啊 |
[32:24] | Finally exciting around here again. | 这里终于又热闹起来了 |
[32:27] | So, you wanna talk about Richie Fife? | 你们想了解里奇·费弗是吧 |
[32:32] | How’d you know Sam didn’t kidnap him? | 你怎么知道拐走他的不是山姆 |
[32:34] | Richie told me so. | 里奇告诉我的 |
[32:38] | – When? – I asked his spirit. | -什么时候 -问灵的时候 |
[32:41] | Hey, you don’t have to take my word for it. | 你也可以不信我 |
[32:44] | You can ask him yourself. | 你自己问他 |
[32:48] | Dad, is he crazy? | 爸 他疯了吗 |
[32:51] | Yeah, you know what? I think, uh… I think he might be, yeah. | 嗯 我猜他可能疯了 |
[33:06] | I’ve seen that before, that jacket… | 我见过这个 这件外套 |
[33:09] | – That was awesome. – That was nice. | -刚刚太棒了 -真不错 |
[33:11] | You’ve gotta see Eddy about that. | 得让艾迪瞧瞧 |
[33:17] | Where did you get that? | 这是哪来的 |
[33:21] | Richie’s mom gave it to me when the cops were done. | 警察调查结束之后 里奇的妈妈给我的 |
[33:24] | So I can channel him. | 这样才能找到他的灵识 |
[33:26] | Did the cops ever test that for DNA? | 警察测过DNA吗 |
[33:28] | No. No, they didn’t have that around here back then. | 没有 那时候还没这技术 |
[33:32] | All right, listen to me. How much do you want for that? | 听着 你出个价吧 |
[33:34] | I can’t sell it. I need it for my séances. | 我不卖 我留着用来通灵呢 |
[33:38] | It’s still a big draw with a lot of my clients. | 吸引顾客全靠它了 |
[33:41] | We need to hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 |
[33:43] | Richie only comes to me before the hour of his death. | 里奇只在死前一小时才来找我 |
[33:52] | I was parked right over there. | 我当时停车在这里 |
[33:54] | You said you were here during the abduction. | 你说诱拐期间你在场 |
[33:57] | On the side of the road, alone, for hours. | 我在马路的另一侧独自呆坐了几个小时 |
[34:01] | I gotta be honest. That’s the worst alibi I’ve ever heard. | 不瞒你说 这是我听过的最差的不在场证明 |
[34:04] | I didn’t know I was gonna need an alibi when I told them. | 那时候我也不知道自己需要不在场证明 |
[34:09] | They checked for security cameras. | 他们找监控来着 |
[34:11] | Yeah, they thought there weren’t cameras at the overpass either. | 他们觉得立交桥上没有监控 |
[34:15] | So, Richie didn’t show for the movie, and you drove here. Why? | 里奇没来看电影 你为什么要开车来这里 |
[34:22] | Didn’t have much else to do. | 没别的事做 |
[34:26] | Didn’t want to go home. | 也不想回家 |
[34:30] | After my dad died… | 我爸去世以后 |
[34:33] | it wasn’t a great place to hang out. | 家里待不下去 |
[34:36] | A witness saw your van | 一个目击证人说 |
[34:37] | speed by here right after Richie got abducted. | 里奇被拐后 你的车全速驶过这里 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:48] | I was going back to the future. | 我是想回到未来 |
[35:34] | Your flux capacitor was just a toy. | 你的通量电容器只是个玩具 |
[35:38] | It was stupid. | 太傻了 |
[35:40] | I was a kid. | 我还是个孩子 |
[35:42] | And very high. | 醉醺醺的 |
[35:44] | I wanted to go back. See my dad. | 我想回去 见我爸爸 |
[36:02] | – So, what happened? – What do you think? | -之后呢 -你觉得呢 |
[36:08] | Nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
[36:41] | Is there any chance you saw | 你看到 |
[36:42] | another van that could’ve had Richie in it? | 另一辆可能载有里奇的面包车了吗 |
[36:52] | Could have. I don’t know. | 可能吧 不知道 |
[36:55] | I certainly don’t remember now. | 我现在更不记得了 |
[36:58] | So, then what? | 然后呢 |
[37:00] | I went back to my house. | 我回家了 |
[37:13] | We have come here today seeking answers from a departed friend. | 我们聚在这里 想要询问一位旧友 |
[37:20] | Richie Fife, | 里奇·费弗 |
[37:22] | please come to us. | 请来找我们 |
[37:38] | – Matty? – Oh, come on. | -马迪 -拜托 |
[37:41] | Jeez, is that you? | 天哪 是你吗 |
[37:45] | You’re as old as dirt. | 你都老天拔地了 |
[37:48] | Shit, is that your kid? | 我擦 这是你孩子吗 |
[37:50] | Dad, ask him a question. | 爸 问他问题 |
[37:55] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[37:57] | Uh, w-what is your favorite band? | 你最喜欢的乐队是谁 |
[38:00] | We doing an ID check? | 查身份证啊 |
[38:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:06] | Ac/dc. | AC/DC [澳大利亚摇滚乐队] |
[38:07] | All right, that’s easy. Everybody loved AC/DC back then. | 这题太简单 那时候谁不喜欢AC/DC |
[38:11] | All right. Uh… | 好吧 |
[38:14] | What was the name of the | 你死之前 |
[38:15] | girl you were crushing on before you died? | 喜欢的女生是谁 |
[38:19] | Dude, stop being such a douche. | 老兄 别这么混帐 |
[38:21] | All right, you know what? I’m not doing this. | 好吧 我放弃了 |
[38:24] | Kim Collins. | 金·科林斯 |
[38:32] | Ask him another question. | 再问他一个问题 |
[38:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:47] | What was the prize that I won at the arcade that day? | 我那天在游戏厅赢了什么奖品 |
[38:52] | There was something that you told me to get with my tickets. | 你让我用票换的东西 |
[38:57] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[39:01] | The first time we’ve talked | 三十年来我们第一次说话 |
[39:02] | in 30 years and this is all you wanna know? | 你就想知道这个吗 |
[39:08] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Who killed you? | 是谁杀了你 |
[39:15] | Maybe you shouldn’t be asking who…but why. | 或许你不该问”是谁”而是”为什么” |
[39:19] | Yeah, this is a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[39:22] | Matty, wait! | 马迪 等等 |
[39:23] | Uh, thank you. Bye! | 谢谢 再见 |
[39:25] | Hey! Give that back! | 还给我 |
[39:29] | Hilde! Get down! Get down! Get down. | 希尔妲 蹲下 |
[39:36] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[39:41] | Okay, I know stealing’s bad, but we could test this for DNA. | 虽然偷东西不对 但是可以做DNA检测了 |
[39:45] | Yeah, but it won’t be admissible in court. | 但不能作为证据上法庭 |
[39:47] | It might give us a clue. | 可以给我们一些线索 |
[39:49] | We’ll give it back when we’re done. | 等我们用完了再还给他 |
[39:52] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来过来 |
[40:10] | Hey, you know what? You did good, Scout. | 小家伙 你做的对 |
[40:14] | You did good! | 你做的对 |
[40:17] | Where can we get the test done? | 哪里可以检测 |
[40:19] | Look, I’ll figure that out. | 我会想办法的 |
[40:22] | You know, but you…You got a big dance to go to tonight. | 但是你 今晚有重要舞会要参加 |
[40:25] | Come on, Dad! This could crack the case wide open! | 拜托了爸爸 用这个可以翻案 |
[40:28] | I know, and it will. But not tonight. | 我知道 会的 但不是今晚 |
[40:33] | You’re a great writer, Hilde. | 你是个好作者 希尔妲 |
[40:35] | You know, but really great writers, they need great stories. | 但真正的好作者都需要好故事 |
[40:38] | And in order to get a great story, you gotta… | 为了得到好故事 你就得… |
[40:41] | you gotta actually live. | 就得认真享受生活 |
[40:43] | That make sense? | 有道理吧 |
[40:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:48] | Put it there. Come on. Let’s go. | 碰一下 来吧 我们走 |
[41:32] | Earth to Ethan. | 地球呼叫伊桑 |
[41:39] | Wow, you– you look awesome. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[41:42] | Or rad, I guess. | 简直是太棒了 |
[41:44] | You too. You look… shiny. | 你也是 你看起来闪闪发光 |
[41:48] | – Yeah, thanks.- Yeah. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[41:49] | – You wanna dance? – Yeah, sure. | -想跳支舞吗 -好啊 |
[42:08] | Am I the only parent who dressed up? | 我是唯一一个装扮了的家长吗 |
[42:11] | Should I be humiliated? I– | 我应该觉得不好意思吗 |
[42:14] | No, screw them! We look amazing. | 管他们呢 我们看起来很棒 |
[42:16] | We do. | 没错 |
[42:20] | Thank you for having my back. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[42:25] | We’ll find a new place for her. | 我们会给她找一个新住处的 |
[42:28] | A better place. | 更好的地方 |
[42:31] | Somewhere worthy of her. | 配得上她的地方 |
[42:50] | Look at her. Did she bring her dad? | 快看她 她把她爸爸带来了吗 |
[42:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[42:53] | Hey, you know it’s okay to be scared. | 恐惧是很正常的 |
[42:58] | These things are terrifying. | 这种事确实很可怕 |
[42:59] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[43:01] | You are the scariest of them all. I promise. | 你才是最可怕的 我保证 |
[43:06] | Hilde! Check it out! | 希尔妲 快来看 |
[43:09] | Go on. Go on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[43:12] | Go tear it up. Come on, go. | 快去吧 加油 |
[43:15] | Look! I’m selling them for ten bucks a pop. | 快看 我在卖东西 十块钱一件 |
[43:18] | – What are you doing? – Merchandising. | -你在干什么 -做生意啊 |
[43:21] | My dad helped. | 我爸爸帮了我一点忙 |
[43:23] | He has his own screen printing business. | 他有一家印刷厂 |
[43:25] | So we won’t be beholden to sponsorsfor cash flow. | 我们就不需要依靠赞助商来维持现金流了 |
[43:28] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[43:30] | I’ll take one. Women’s medium. | 我要一件 女式中号 |
[43:33] | Coming right up! | 马上就好 |
[43:35] | Ah, Purple Rain. Nice, Mr. Witherspoon. | 《紫雨》啊 很好 威瑟斯布恩先生 |
[43:38] | Thank you, Principal Collins. | 谢谢你 柯林斯校长 |
[43:40] | In the words of Bowie, “Let’s dance”! | 就像鲍伊那首歌说的 “来跳舞吧” |
[43:42] | Um… Guys, uh, I’ll watch the T-shirts. | 各位 我来照看这些T恤吧 |
[43:46] | They’ll be fine. | 放心吧 T恤没事的 |
[43:47] | Uh, yeah. I’ll stay here. | 我还是待在这吧 |
[43:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:50] | We’ll be right back! | 我们马上就回来 |
[44:04] | The most important part about dancing is confidence. | 跳舞最重要的就是要有自信 |
[44:07] | You know how people say, | 你知道人们常说 |
[44:08] | “Dance like nobody’s watching”? | “要当成没人在看一样地跳”吗 |
[44:09] | – Yeah. – Well, I dance like everyone is. | -知道 -我跳舞就要当成所有人都在看我 |
[44:35] | You look amazing. | 你看起来太美了 |
[44:37] | Yeah, you do, you do. You look amazing. | 真的 你看起来棒极了 |
[44:40] | Oh, my God. No, no. Come on. Let’s go. | 天啊 不 来吧 我们走 |
[44:44] | I’d kill to see you in a turtleneckand acid-washed jeans. | 真想看你穿高领毛衣和做旧牛仔裤 |
[44:49] | Oh, yeah?. | 是吗 |
[44:51] | Yeah, I bet you would. | 我猜到你会这么想 |
[45:08] | I’m– I’m glad you came tonight. | 你今晚能来 我很高兴 |
[45:11] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[45:58] | There. | 好了 |
[46:07] | Hey, I’m sorry about Penny. | 佩妮的事我很遗憾 |
[46:11] | You need a second? | 你需要一点时间吗 |
[46:18] | I came right here after the highway. | 我从高速公路上下来后直接就来这了 |
[46:23] | Probably 11:00. | 大概11点 |
[46:33] | All right! Yeah! I was wondering about that. | 好啊 太好了 我也在想这个 |
[46:55] | Hey, Penny. | 你好啊 佩妮 |
[47:06] | She eat anything? | 她吃东西了吗 |
[47:08] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[47:11] | I’ll make you something. | 我去给你们做点饭吃 |
[47:26] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[47:28] | When they start asking questions | 如果他们开始问问题 |
[47:31] | just say you wanna talk to a lawyer. | 你就说你要见律师 |
[47:34] | Did your dad really crash that plane on purpose? | 你爸爸真的故意撞毁了飞机吗 |
[47:41] | My dad wasn’t crazy. He was a good man. | 我爸爸没有疯 他是个好人 |
[47:52] | Sam, we need everyone. | 山姆 我们需要所有人支援 |
[47:54] | Richie Fife is gone. | 里奇·费弗失踪了 |
[47:57] | Good for him. | 至少对他自己来说是好人 |
[48:04] | Then I went to the search party… | 然后我加入了搜寻的队伍 |
[48:08] | saw you there. | 遇见了你 |
[48:10] | And that’s that. | 就这么回事 |
[48:17] | “Much suspected by me… | “我心满是疑惑 |
[48:21] | Nothing proved can be.” | 却无从解答” |
[48:27] | Queen Elizabeth I wrote that on a window with her diamond ring | 伊丽莎白一世被软禁时 |
[48:31] | when she was under house arrest. | 用钻石在窗玻璃上刻下了这句话 |
[48:36] | Sam, I’m… I’m sorry for what I said in court that day. | 山姆 我 很抱歉我在法庭上那样说 |
[48:44] | I believe you had nothing to do with Richie. | 我相信你和里奇的事无关 |
[48:52] | Pity you weren’t on the jury. | 可惜你不在陪审团里 |
[48:55] | Frank, get your ass out here. | 弗兰克 你给我滚出来 |
[48:57] | Oh, shit. It’s my dad. | 糟了 是我爸爸 |
[49:00] | Um… All right, come on. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[49:08] | Wrist. | 手腕 |
[49:11] | I believe you. Doesn’t mean I trust you. | 我相信你的清白 不代表我信任你 |
[49:18] | You know, I think we can | 我觉得里奇夹克的检测结果 |
[49:19] | get Richie’s jacket tested pretty quickly. | 应该很快就会出来了 |
[49:22] | You know, if Sam’s DNA’s not on it, | 如果上面没有山姆的DNA |
[49:24] | I mean, that’s– that’s huge. | 那可是重要的进展 |
[49:26] | You know, it’s, it’s, it’s huge! | 你明白吗 非常重要 |
[49:30] | What? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[49:32] | – Nothing. – What? | -没事 -怎么了 |
[49:34] | Just, I haven’t seen you this excited…in a long time. | 我很久没见过你这么激动的样子了 |
[49:39] | It’s so– It’s nice. | 实在是太 太好了 |
[49:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:48] | Maybe this should be your book. | 或许你的书就应该写这件事 |
[49:53] | – What do you mean? – Richie’s story. Your story. | -你说什么 -里奇的故事 你的故事 |
[49:56] | I– I’d read that. | 我 我会乐意读的 |
[50:00] | – Yeah. I– – Come on. | -嗯 我 -来嘛 |
[50:02] | I don’t know how that ends. | 可我不知道它的结局 |
[50:07] | It’s Trip. | 是翠普 |
[50:11] | Hey, Trip. | 你好 翠普 |
[50:12] | Hey, so I spoke to my DMV contact. | 我和我在车管局的联系人谈过了 |
[50:15] | The record for Sam’s van has been expunged. | 山姆那辆货车的记录被抹去了 |
[50:18] | That’s suspicious. | 这真可疑 |
[50:19] | Yep, but she did find a sales slip from when Sam bought the van. | 没错 可她找到了山姆买那辆车时的发票 |
[50:25] | The model doesn’t match the van in the security footage. | 型号与监控录像里的货车不相符 |
[50:27] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[50:29] | I’ll keep digging. | 我会继续调查的 |
[50:30] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[50:34] | Maybe you will. | 或许你会的 |
[50:36] | Will what? | 会怎么 |
[50:38] | Have an ending. | 会有个结局 |
[51:00] | You okay? We can– We can get out of here. | 你还好吗 我们 我们可以离开这里 |
[51:03] | No, I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[51:06] | Hey, you want some? | 你想来点吗 |
[51:12] | Oh, my gosh. You’re doing drugs? | 我天 你是在嗑药吗 |
[51:14] | Vaping can kill you. | 吸毒会害死你的 |
[51:16] | Great, it’s the little narc. | 哟 小缉毒警来了 |
[51:18] | Iz, my parents can’t find out about this. | 小伊 这事不能让我爸妈知道 |
[51:22] | Look, Hilde, I’m begging you, okay? Just walk away. | 希尔妲 算我求你了好吗 你走开 |
[51:25] | Please don’t write about this. You’re gonna ruin my life. | 求你了 别写这些 你会毁了我的 |
[51:28] | I’ll make sure she doesn’t say anything. | 我会确保她不会说出去的 |
[51:30] | You know, it is an ’80s dance. So what should we do? | 这是八十年代的舞 那我们该怎么办呢 |
[51:33] | Jessica. Come on. | 杰西卡 别这样 |
[51:36] | – A wedgie into a trash can? – Stop. | -拎起内裤扔进垃圾箱怎么样 -别 |
[51:38] | Maybe an old-fashioned swirly. | 或许甩一个复古的回旋 |
[51:41] | Jessica, come on! | 杰西卡 住手 |
[51:44] | Girl fight. Girl fight. Girl fight. | 女孩打架 女孩打架 女孩打架 |
[51:47] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[51:49] | Izzy, stop! Just let it go. | 伊奇 住手 随她去吧 |
[51:54] | Yo, girl fight! | 有女孩打架 |
[52:00] | Hilde, run! | 希尔妲 快逃 |
[52:01] | You’re dead at this school! | 你在这所学校死定了 |
[52:04] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[52:08] | I am gonna ruin your life! | 我要毁了你 |
[52:17] | Come on. | 这边 |
[52:22] | I think we lost them. | 我想我们已经甩掉他们了 |
[52:24] | Oh, my gosh, Iz. You were so cool. | 我天 小伊 你刚刚太酷了 |
[52:26] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[52:28] | You ruin everything, okay? | 你把一切都毁了 你懂吗 |
[52:30] | Every time I start building something good up for myself, | 每次我刚给自己开了个好头 |
[52:32] | you just pop up like a little whack-a-mole and smash it to pieces. | 你就像地鼠一样窜出来 把它打得稀烂 |
[52:39] | Please. Please just stay out of my life. | 拜托 拜托你离我的生活远远的 |
[52:45] | God, I wish you’d just disappear. | 老天 我真希望你能原地消失 |
[53:05] | I checked the GPS on your car. | 我查了你车上的定位仪 |
[53:08] | You’re supposed to bring him right back. | 你应该把他直接带回来的 |
[53:10] | He’s got a 48-hour furlough. | 他被批了48小时的假 |
[53:13] | He’s still got a few hours before he’s due. | 在进去前他还有几个小时呢 |
[53:16] | Well, what the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这干吗 |
[53:18] | It’s none of your damn business. | 这他妈和你没关系 |
[53:20] | And so what’s your goal? | 所以你的目标是什么 |
[53:24] | Set Sam free? | 让山姆恢复自由吗 |
[53:28] | No matter what you find, he is never getting out. | 无论你会发现什么 他永远都出不来 |
[53:33] | I will make certain of that. | 我会确保这一点的 |
[53:35] | He’s a murderer, maybe a pedophile too. | 他是个杀人犯 可能还有恋童癖 |
[53:41] | Do your damn job. | 做好你该做的事 |
[53:43] | You’re a dirty cop. | 你是一名坏警察 |
[53:48] | You lied to the whole town. | 你骗了整个小镇 |
[53:52] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[53:53] | To me, to everyone, for all these years. | 骗了我 骗了每一个人 骗了这么多年 |
[53:56] | Yeah, Sam is a good man. He’s an honest man. | 山姆是个好人 他是一名诚实的人 |
[53:59] | And you used me. | 你利用了我 |
[54:01] | Yeah, you used me to put him away. | 没错 你利用我把他关了起来 |
[54:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[54:07] | You got proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[54:11] | We got the right guy, | 我们抓到了该抓的人 |
[54:13] | and we did what we had to do to close the case. | 我们也做了结案所需的一切 |
[54:18] | Get that animal back to prison. | 把那个禽兽送回监狱 |
[54:21] | Now! | 现在就去 |
[54:23] | Before he tries to take another kid. | 在他再次掳走小孩之前 |
[54:44] | Hey, girls. Izzy? Izzy. | 女儿们 伊奇 伊奇 |
[54:47] | Matt, hey, she’s over here. | 马特 她在那儿呢 |
[54:52] | – Hey, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[54:55] | What happened? Are you hurt? | 出什么事了 你受伤了吗 |
[54:57] | No. | 没 |
[54:58] | What– Where’s– Where’s Hilde? | 什么 希 希尔妲在哪 |
[55:02] | God, who cares? I hope she’s gone forever. | 关我什么事 我希望她永远都别回来了 |
[55:05] | Izzy! | 伊奇 |
[55:08] | Oh, my God. Izzy! | 我天 伊奇 |
[55:12] | Iz, come o– Come on. Wait up. | 小伊 别 别这样 等等我们 |
[55:17] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[55:23] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[55:28] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[55:34] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[55:36] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[55:39] | Oh, don’t do this. Don’t do this. | 别这样 别这样 |
[55:47] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[55:50] | I saw Richie at a gas station. | 我在一家加油站看到里奇了 |
[55:52] | – I saw Richie in a field.- Richie’s gone. | -我在野地里看到里奇了 -里奇走了 |
[55:54] | I saw Richie by the lake, | 我在湖边看到里奇了 |
[55:55] | but he was older. And he looked taller. | 可他看起来老了些 也高了些 |
[55:57] | He’s never coming back. | 他再也不会回来了 |