时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:34] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[00:41] | Hilde? | 希尔妲 |
[00:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[00:46] | This is what she does, | 这就是她的风格 |
[00:47] | causes a problem and evaporates. | 惹了麻烦然后人间蒸发 |
[00:50] | All right, look, you two go check the gym again. | 好吧 你俩再去体育馆看看 |
[00:53] | Hilde? | 希尔妲 |
[00:57] | Scout? | 小家伙 |
[01:10] | Have you seen Hilde? | 你看到希尔妲了吗 |
[01:11] | I saw her with Donny and Spoon. | 我看到她和唐尼 勺子在一起 |
[01:13] | Look, you gotta promise me | 你要答应我 |
[01:14] | she won’t write a story about what happened. | 不让她写刚才的事 |
[01:16] | If it gets out | 如果被人知道 |
[01:17] | that I was even in a room with someone with drugs, | 我和吸毒的人一起 |
[01:19] | Coach Rigley will cut me from the team. | 瑞格里教练会把我从球队踢出去的 |
[01:24] | Wait, are you mad at me? | 等等 你生我气了吗 |
[01:35] | I haven’t seen her for an hour. | 我一个小时没见到她了 |
[01:36] | I did yell at some kids in the library earlier, but… | 我之前在图书馆吼了几个学生 但 |
[01:40] | Look, I checked upstairs. She’s not there. | 我上楼检查了 没看到她 |
[01:42] | Look, I don’t know. This is not like her. | 我不知道 这不像她的风格 |
[01:44] | This is exactly like her. | 这就是她的风格 |
[01:46] | I mean, she probably just went home without telling us. | 她可能没跟我们说就回家了 |
[02:18] | Scout? | 小家伙 |
[02:27] | 缅怀里奇·费弗 永远铭记 | |
[02:32] | 缅怀里奇·费弗 永远铭记 | |
[02:41] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[02:46] | Dammit. | 该死的 |
[02:59] | Nice shoes, Trip. | 鞋子很好看 翠普 |
[03:00] | Bob, Imma do you a favor and take that at face value. | 鲍勃 给你个面子 就当你是真心夸奖了 |
[03:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | – What? – Trip, I got a problem. | -怎么了 -翠普 我有麻烦了 |
[03:16] | You got a problem? Well, I got a date. | 你有麻烦 我有约会呢 |
[03:19] | I got a date with a dude named Wilford, | 我和一个叫威尔福德的男人有约 |
[03:21] | and I need to hurry up and get there | 我要在意识到他名字有多蠢之前 |
[03:23] | before I realize how stupid his name is. | 赶过去赴约 |
[03:24] | I lost him. | 我弄丢他了 |
[03:26] | – What? – I lost Sam. | -什么 -我弄丢山姆了 |
[03:30] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[03:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[03:42] | Carol. Has, Hilde come home? | 卡罗尔 希尔妲回家了吗 |
[03:45] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[03:48] | Ginny was such an angel. | 金妮真是个小天使 |
[03:54] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[03:57] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[03:59] | Matt, take a breath. We’ll find her. | 马特 放松 我们会找到她的 |
[04:02] | Her bike’s still out back. | 她的自行车还在外面 |
[04:04] | Look, she probably just walked up to the cabin, okay? | 她可能只是走路去小屋了 |
[04:06] | – I can go get her. – Wait, what cabin? | -我可以去找她 -等等 什么小屋 |
[04:09] | No, you’re not going out walking in the woods | 不行 你不能大半夜 |
[04:12] | in the middle of the night. | 还去小树林里 |
[04:13] | Well, actually, we go there all the time. | 其实我们经常去那 |
[04:16] | Mostly in the middle of the night. | 几乎都是大半夜 |
[04:18] | – Wh-What? – Okay. Izzy, we’ll go check the cabin. | -什么 -伊奇 我们去小屋看看 |
[04:21] | Matt, you retrace Hilde’s steps from school. | 马特 你从学校开始再搜一遍 |
[04:23] | Maybe she stopped off on her way home. | 她可能在回家的路上停了下来 |
[04:38] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[04:50] | Hilde? | 希尔妲 |
[05:05] | No. | 不 |
[05:05] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:26] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[05:31] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[05:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[06:07] | Hilde? Hilde, hey. Hilde? | 希尔妲 希尔妲 |
[06:25] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[06:28] | Hilde and her weirdos call it HQ. | 希尔妲和怪胎朋友们的总部 |
[06:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:34] | Where is she? | 她会在哪 |
[06:39] | I’m sure your dad has found her by now. | 你爸爸肯定已经找到她了 |
[06:44] | What if he hasn’t? | 如果他没有找到呢 |
[06:46] | You know, I mean, like… | 我是说 |
[06:48] | what if something happened to her? | 如果她出了什么意外 |
[06:50] | Honey, you know she’s gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 她不会有事的 |
[06:54] | We are gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[06:56] | I think it’s my fault she ran off. | 我觉得她离开是我的错 |
[06:58] | What? No, of course not. | 什么 不 当然不是 |
[07:00] | Some older kids were smoking weed. I wasn’t, I swear. | 有些年长的孩子在抽大麻 但我没有 我发誓 |
[07:03] | And then Hilde came in and was gonna tell everyone | 然后希尔妲进来 说要告诉所有人 |
[07:04] | and then I punched this girl | 有个女生想伤害希尔妲 我就打了她 |
[07:06] | who was trying to hurt her and then I told Hilde that I hate her– | 然后我对希尔妲说我恨她 |
[07:10] | And that I w– and that I wanted her to get out of my life | 我说 我希望她滚出我的生活 |
[07:14] | and… and disappear. | 从我眼前消失 |
[07:15] | Honey. Come here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[07:20] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[07:22] | We just have to stay calm so we can find her. | 我们必须冷静下来 这样才能找到她 |
[07:28] | You punched someone? | 你打人了 |
[07:30] | Yes. Please just ground me already. | 是的 关我禁闭吧 |
[07:33] | No. | 不 |
[07:35] | You know, now I am even more sure that she’s fine. | 我现在更确定她没事了 |
[07:39] | You know, she probably just got upset and hid somewhere. | 她可能只是不开心 在哪躲起来了 |
[07:48] | You punched someone? | 你打人了 |
[07:50] | – Jessica. – Jessica. | -杰西卡 -杰西卡 |
[07:52] | ‘Cause she was threatening Hilde. | 因为她在威胁希尔妲 |
[07:59] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:02] | But don’t tell anyone I said that. | 别告诉别人我说过这话 |
[08:07] | It’s gonna be okay. I promise. | 都会没事的 我保证 |
[08:12] | – Did you– – Did you– | -有没有 -有没有 |
[08:18] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪找到的 |
[08:20] | – I-I found it by the side of the road. – Oh, my God. | -在路边 -天啊 |
[08:23] | Izzy, it– | 伊奇 这 |
[08:24] | Mom, you know she would never leave that behind. | 妈 你知道她从来不会丢下那个的 |
[08:26] | Maybe she dropped it. | 可能她不小心弄掉了 |
[08:27] | – Come on. Come on! – No, she went to a friend’s house, | -拜托 -不 她去了朋友家 |
[08:29] | and she dropped it on the way. | 然后在路上弄掉了 |
[08:30] | And I will call Winnie. | 我要给维妮打电话 |
[08:38] | Okay, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:40] | She’s gone. | 她失踪了 |
[08:41] | Stay calm. Just breathe. | 冷静 深呼吸 |
[08:43] | Voice mail. I’m gonna drive over. | 是语音信箱 我要开车过去 |
[08:45] | Okay, you come with me. Why don’t you– Come on. | 你和我一起去 这样 来 |
[08:51] | You took him on a three-hour tour | 你带着他闲逛了三个小时 |
[08:54] | instead of driving him back to the prison? | 而没有把他送回监狱 |
[08:56] | I started doubting everything. | 我现在开始怀疑一切了 |
[08:58] | Well, please don’t doubt your stupidity. | 但你的愚蠢毋庸置疑 |
[09:00] | – Trip, please– – Please what? | -翠普 拜托 -拜托什么 |
[09:03] | You rope me into history’s most delayed, | 你把我牵扯进这场史上持续最久 |
[09:05] | most backward crisis of conscience, | 进展最慢的信任危机中 |
[09:06] | and you expect me to be nice about it? | 你还期望我态度和善吗 |
[09:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:11] | How the hell did this happen? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[09:13] | Do you think the whole furlough thing | 你觉得这次假释 |
[09:15] | was just a plan for him to escape? | 都是他的逃狱计划吗 |
[09:16] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[09:19] | I think he maybe got the idea after he overheard my dad. | 我觉得他是听到我爸的话以后有的想法 |
[09:22] | Yeah, he came by, | 是 我爸来了 |
[09:23] | and we kinda got in an argument and… | 我们闹了些矛盾 |
[09:26] | he might have said something about how Sam would never get out. | 他说了山姆永远也别想出狱之类的话 |
[09:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:31] | Look, I’m here. | 现在我过来了 |
[09:33] | But what the hell else do you want from me? | 你还要我帮你做什么 |
[09:35] | – Help me find him. – Wait, I’m sorry. What? | -帮我找到他 -等等 不好意思 什么 |
[09:38] | If I call it in, they add on escape charges. | 如果我上报 他们就会指控他逃狱 |
[09:40] | He gets a longer sentence. | 他的刑期又要延长 |
[09:43] | So this is about you being a good guy? | 所以这都是因为你想做个好人 |
[09:44] | Look, I think we can put this whole thing back in the box | 我觉得我们可以把整件事压下来 |
[09:47] | before it blows up. | 趁着还没暴露 |
[09:48] | And your dad never knows anything? | 你爸还什么都不知道吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, fine. It helps me too not to call it in, | 好吧 确实 不上报也对我有利 |
[09:51] | but it also helps Sam. | 但更是为了山姆考虑 |
[09:53] | A full-scale manhunt for an escaped convict | 一般来说 大规模的搜捕逃犯 |
[09:55] | doesn’t usually end well. | 是不会有好结果的 |
[09:58] | Trip… | 翠普 |
[10:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | His sister was his only relative in town, right? | 他妹妹是他在镇上唯一的亲人 是吗 |
[10:10] | Are there any– any friends you know of | 你认识什么 |
[10:12] | that Sam might reach out to? | 山姆可能会去投靠的朋友吗 |
[10:22] | Spoon and Donny are both home and in bed. | 斯布恩和唐尼都在家睡觉 |
[10:25] | Neither one has heard from her. | 他们都没希尔妲的消息 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna call the sheriff. | 我要给警长打电话 |
[10:35] | Maybe we should go in there together. | 也许我们应该一起过去 |
[10:37] | Why don’t you go and hang out with Carol? | 你先去和卡罗尔待在一起 |
[10:43] | Unknown. | 未知号码 |
[10:46] | – Hilde? – No, it’s, Frank Briggs. | -希尔妲 -不 我是弗兰克·布里格斯 |
[10:49] | I know this may sound weird. | 这么问可能有些奇怪 |
[10:51] | Have you heard from Sam tonight? | 山姆今晚联系你们了吗 |
[10:53] | Sam? No, I thought you were taking him back to the prison. | 山姆 没有 你不是带他回监狱了吗 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 |
[10:57] | He escaped. | 他逃跑了 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:02] | – Bridget? – Hilde’s missing too. | -布里吉特 -希尔妲也失踪了 |
[11:06] | – What? – This can’t be a coincidence. | -什么 -这不可能只是巧合 |
[11:09] | Okay, I’ll be right there. Just sit tight. | 好 我马上过去 在家等着 |
[11:14] | Okay, I found Hilde’s journal on Waterside… | 我在水边区找到了希尔妲的笔记 |
[11:18] | about here. | 大概是这里 |
[11:20] | And, I don’t know, I was– | 我不知道 我 |
[11:21] | I was yelling for her kinda all around this area here. | 大约在这附近 我大声地叫她的名字 |
[11:23] | All right, there’s six of us. | 好 我们有六个人 |
[11:24] | So if we do this systematically– | 如果我们有组织地搜寻 |
[11:25] | Wait. What do you mean, “There’s six of us”? | 等等 什么叫”我们六个人” |
[11:27] | Sam’s got cuffs and leg-irons on. | 山姆戴着手铐和脚镣 |
[11:28] | He’s not moving faster than a slow walk. | 他再快也只能慢慢走 |
[11:30] | So, at that pace, they’d be somewhere in, | 以那样的速度 他们现在应该在 |
[11:33] | I’d say, this circle. | 这片区域内 |
[11:35] | That’s a pretty big area. | 范围太大了 |
[11:36] | Yeah, we should use the entire force. | 是啊 我们应该动用全部警力 |
[11:38] | You know, helicopters, searchlights, that kinda thing. | 直升机 探照灯之类的 |
[11:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | You don’t wanna get in trouble with your daddy. | 你不想惹你爸爸这个麻烦 |
[11:48] | That’s what’s happening here. | 原来如此 |
[11:49] | We’re talking about my daughter, Frank! | 这可是我的女儿 弗兰克 |
[11:51] | And they’ll be super motivated to find Sam, | 他们一定会全力搜寻山姆 |
[11:53] | which will help. | 同时帮到我们 |
[11:54] | Or not. Sam is now an escaped convict. | 也许不会 山姆现在是逃犯 |
[11:57] | A bunch of local white cops looking for a native man on the run? | 一群当地的白人警察寻找一个在逃的本地人吗 |
[12:00] | They won’t just be carrying flashlights. | 他们不会只带着手电筒 |
[12:02] | We don’t want Hilde getting caught up in the middle of that. | 我们不希望希尔妲卷入那样的事 |
[12:04] | Come on. This is not just to save my own ass, Matty. | 拜托 这不仅仅是为了帮我 马迪 |
[12:06] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[12:08] | We are trying to keep Hilde safe. | 我们正尽力保护希尔妲的安全 |
[12:09] | We don’t even know where she is right now! | 我们现在甚至都不知道她在哪里 |
[12:11] | Please just tell me the best way to get my daughter back home. | 请告诉我找回我女儿的最佳方法 |
[12:13] | Look, Sam’s trying to get away. So… | 山姆正试图逃跑 |
[12:15] | he’s headed either to the bus station or the ferry or the res. | 所以他不是去车站就是去渡口或者去了保留地 |
[12:19] | If he’s on the reservation, we’re screwed. | 如果他去了保留地 我们就没招了 |
[12:21] | We don’t have jurisdiction there. | 我们在那里没有司法权 |
[12:23] | I still think we need more eyes on this. | 我还是认为我们需要找更多的人来 |
[12:25] | More eyes means more guns. I get it. | 更多的人意味着有更多的枪 我明白 |
[12:27] | Matt, you’ve covered enough of these stories | 马特 你写过太多这样的报道 |
[12:29] | to know how that ends. | 你知道会有怎样的结果 |
[12:30] | If Hilde’s with Sam, then she is safe. | 如果希尔妲和山姆在一起 那她很安全 |
[12:32] | You know him, Matt. He is a good guy. | 你了解他 马特 他是个好人 |
[12:34] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[12:34] | You know, desperate people do desperate things. | 绝望的人什么都干得出来 |
[12:37] | And don’t forget, honey… | 别忘了 亲爱的 |
[12:39] | – his father… – Mom, not now. | -他父亲 -妈 现在不是时候 |
[12:41] | Prison changes people, Kim. | 坐牢会改变一个人 金 |
[12:43] | He hasn’t changed. | 他没变 |
[12:45] | I’ve been with him all day, | 我一整天都和他在一起 |
[12:47] | and I think you were right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[12:49] | I think he’s innocent. | 我认为他是无辜的 |
[12:50] | Izzy, I need you to stay home with Pop-Pop and Ginny | 伊奇 我想让你待在家和爷爷还有金妮在一起 |
[12:53] | and promise to answer the phone. | 你保证一定会接电话 |
[12:57] | Temperature is dropping, | 降温了 |
[12:59] | and there’s some weather that’s about to move in. | 可能要变天 |
[13:02] | So, Trip and I will head toward the bus station, | 那么 我和翠普去汽车站 |
[13:05] | circle the lake on the way. | 路上绕着湖找一圈 |
[13:06] | The ferry doesn’t leave until sun up. | 渡轮天亮前是不会开的 |
[13:08] | Kim, you and your mom can head that way. | 金 你和你妈可以去那边 |
[13:09] | See if you can find her. | 看看你们是否能找到她 |
[13:11] | Give this an hour, okay? We’ll find her. | 就等一小时 好吗 我们会找到她的 |
[13:14] | All right, not a minute more. | 好吧 多一分钟也不行 |
[13:16] | Then I don’t care what anyone says. | 一小时后 不管任何人说什么 |
[13:17] | I’m calling it in. | 我都会打电话报警 |
[13:19] | I’m gonna check in with each group every few minutes. | 我每隔几分钟会联系一次各组 |
[13:21] | If you see them, call us immediately, okay? Please. | 如果你们看见他们 请立刻打给我们 好吗 |
[13:41] | I know where you are right now. | 我知道你现在在想什么 |
[13:44] | But this isn’t that. | 但这次不像上次 |
[13:45] | This one will turn up. | 这个人会出现的 |
[14:04] | Stop following me. | 别再跟着我了 |
[14:06] | Why did you escape? | 你为什么要逃跑 |
[14:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[14:10] | Nowhere with you. | 不去哪里 |
[14:12] | I’m on your side, Sam. | 我是你这边的 山姆 |
[14:14] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[14:18] | I solved your sister’s murder. | 我破了谋杀你妹妹的案子 |
[14:20] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[14:33] | 西萨奇 制药公司 | |
[14:35] | Agent Adkins. | 我是阿德金斯探员 |
[14:37] | Chris, it’s Matt. | 克里斯 我是马特 |
[14:38] | Listen, I really need your help. | 听着 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[14:40] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:40] | My kid’s been missing for more than two hours. | 我的孩子失踪两个多小时了 |
[14:43] | I’m pretty sure she’s with the guy | 我很肯定她和逃跑的那个 |
[14:44] | who went away for the Fife murder back in ’88. | 1988年费弗谋杀案的凶手在一起 |
[14:47] | You said you thought that guy was innocent. | 你说过你认为那家伙是无辜的 |
[14:49] | Yeah, I-I did. I-I do. | 是 我说过 我现在也这么认为 |
[14:51] | It-It’s just he escaped while he was out on furlough. | 但他在假释时逃跑了 |
[14:53] | You contact the local sheriff? | 你与当地警长联系了吗 |
[14:55] | It’s complicated. | 这有些复杂 |
[14:57] | A couple of cops who are friendly are helping us off-book, | 几位警察人挺好 正在帮我们找人 |
[14:59] | but it’s not an official search. | 但这不算正式的搜索 |
[15:01] | Listen, I know you know this, | 听着 我知道你明白的 |
[15:02] | but you usually only get six hours before– | 但通常需要等六个小时才 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I know. Which means we’ve only got four hours left. | 我知道 也就是说我们还剩四小时了 |
[15:06] | Come on, man. Can you help me? | 拜托了 你能帮我吗 |
[15:08] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[15:13] | Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁打电话 |
[15:15] | What? | 你说什么 |
[15:17] | Nobody. | 没给谁 |
[15:18] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[15:27] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry about your date. | 很抱歉耽误了你约会 |
[15:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:33] | Look, I know you’re pissed. | 我知道你很生气 |
[15:35] | That doesn’t even scratch the surface. | 根本不是这个原因 |
[15:37] | I could lose my job. | 我可能会丢了工作 |
[15:41] | I spent my whole life | 我这辈子 |
[15:42] | trying to make the best decisions I can for my future. | 都在努力为我的未来做出最好的决定 |
[15:46] | I’ll be damned if I start making stupid ones now. | 我讨厌从现在开始做愚蠢的决定 |
[15:48] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[15:51] | You think I don’t feel like a complete idiot, | 你认为我不觉得自己是个十足的白痴吗 |
[15:53] | like a failure ’cause of this? | 就因这事而丢了工作 |
[15:55] | I’m pretty sure I don’t give a crap about what you’re feeling. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[15:59] | It just seems like you’re about self-preservation, | 看起来你只是在自我保护 |
[16:01] | and I am caught up in the middle of it. | 而我刚巧碰上 |
[16:02] | I know it looks like that. But this is not self-preservation. | 我知道看起来很像 但这不是自我保护 |
[16:07] | You know, I called you… | 我给你打电话 |
[16:11] | ’cause you’re the only person I can trust. | 因为你是我唯一信任的人 |
[16:14] | I can’t say the same. | 我可不这么认为 |
[16:17] | But… | 可是 |
[16:18] | Here we are. | 我们到这来了 |
[16:21] | And now this is about Hilde. | 现在这与希尔妲有关 |
[16:25] | Sam, run! | 山姆 快跑 |
[16:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:30] | I told you. Go home, Hilde. | 我和你说过了 回家去 希尔妲 |
[16:33] | The cops are coming. | 警察来了 |
[16:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:41] | – Sam! – Hilde! | -山姆 -希尔妲 |
[16:51] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[16:55] | Look, I just want to talk. | 听我说 我只想和你谈谈 |
[16:57] | Off the record, I promise. | 不做记录 我保证 |
[16:59] | I don’t even have my notebook. | 我都没带我的笔记本 |
[17:01] | I dropped it somewhere back there. | 我在之前某处把它丢了 |
[17:03] | Leave me alone. | 别跟着我 |
[17:07] | No. | 不行 |
[17:12] | I know a place where we can go to get those chains off. | 我知道有个地方可以让我们把镣铐摘掉 |
[17:18] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[17:22] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[17:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:29] | Kidding’s not my thing. | 我从不开玩笑 |
[17:32] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:55] | You should be with your family. | 你该和你的家人们待在一起 |
[17:58] | I know your mom’s gotta be worried about you. | 我知道你妈妈要担心你了 |
[18:00] | What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. | 她眼不见 就心不烦 |
[18:02] | Secrets… are like monsters under your bed. | 秘密 就像是你床下的怪兽 |
[18:05] | They won’t let you sleep. | 阻止你入睡 |
[18:08] | I don’t sleep anyway. | 反正我也睡不着 |
[18:16] | Don’t those handcuffs hurt? | 戴着手铐不疼吗 |
[18:19] | Well, let’s get those off then. | 那我们把它弄下来 |
[18:30] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[18:42] | Why do they have to make those so tight? | 他们为什么要把它做得这么紧 |
[18:44] | They don’t want you to feel human. | 因为他们不想让你觉得自己还是人 |
[18:47] | Here. Maybe I can get that from a better angle. | 拿着 或许我换个角度能把它弄断 |
[18:59] | This isn’t working. | 这没有用 |
[19:04] | What’s going on out here? | 这是怎么了 |
[19:10] | Nothing, Pop-Pop. We just– | 没事 爷爷 我们只是 |
[19:12] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[19:15] | How’re you doing, bud? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[19:20] | Okay, Mr. Lisko. | 我还好 里斯克先生 |
[19:22] | Syl. I tell all the kids, | 叫我西尔 我和孩子们说了 |
[19:24] | it’s Syl’s Cycles, not Mr.Lisko’s. | 自行车店不是里斯克先生的 是西尔的 |
[19:28] | What? You need some help with that. | 怎么了 你需要一些帮助 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[19:32] | I got– | 我有 |
[19:34] | Let’s see in there. | 我们看看这里面 |
[19:37] | Yeah, that’s not it. | 不是这个 |
[19:40] | Let’s see. There it is. | 在这呢 |
[19:43] | Have a seat, Sam. | 坐下吧 山姆 |
[19:45] | We’ll get you out of those. | 我们帮你把它弄下来 |
[19:52] | Richie Fife is missing. | 里奇·费弗不见了 |
[19:54] | I know you saw that guy. | 我知道你看到那个男人了 |
[19:58] | The one with the “sinner” tattoo on his arm. | 那个手臂上纹着”罪人”字样的男人 |
[20:03] | I think he had something to do with it. | 我认为他与这件事有关 |
[20:06] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[20:08] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[20:12] | Sam Gillis. | 山姆·吉利斯 |
[20:16] | You look pretty cold in that. | 你穿着那个看起来真冷 |
[20:18] | We got some stuff over here. | 我们在这边有些东西 |
[20:20] | Let’s see what we got. | 让我们看看都有什么 |
[20:22] | Nope, that’s– | 不对 那是 |
[20:24] | What do we got? | 我们都有什么呢 |
[20:26] | Here’s good. This is good. | 这儿 这个不错 |
[20:30] | Don’t be a stranger… | 别把自己当外人 |
[20:33] | Sam. Come around the shop again. | 山姆 要再来店里逛逛啊 |
[20:35] | – Sure, Syl. I will. – Okay. | -好 西尔 我会的 -好 |
[20:38] | Pop-Pop. Pop-Pop. | 爷爷 爷爷 |
[20:42] | Pop-Pop, can you deliver an important message to Izzy? | 爷爷 把这条重要的消息带给伊奇好吗 |
[20:46] | Can you tell her I’m okay? | 告诉她我很平安好吗 |
[20:56] | Pop-Pop, what’re you doing in here? | 爷爷 你在这干什么呢 |
[20:57] | If mom finds out that we opened the door– | 如果妈妈发现我们把门打开了 |
[20:58] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[20:59] | I was just chatting with Sam and Hilde, that’s all. | 我只是在和山姆和希尔妲聊天 没别的 |
[21:03] | Pop-Pop, Hilde’s not here right now. | 爷爷 希尔妲现在不在这里 |
[21:05] | She sure is, and she wants me to tell you | 她的确在的 她还想让我告诉你 |
[21:08] | that she’s okay. | 她很平安 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:14] | Peanut. | 小花生 |
[21:19] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心的 |
[21:20] | Sam’s a good guy. | 山姆是个好人 |
[21:23] | – I promise. Okay? – Okay. | -我保证 好吗 -好 |
[21:26] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[21:35] | Who did you call? | 你之前是在联系谁 |
[21:36] | – What? – On the phone before. | -什么 -之前你打电话的时候 |
[21:40] | I called a contact of mine from the FBI. | 我联系了一位在联邦调查局的朋友 |
[21:43] | We discussed not getting more guns involved in this. | 我们说好了不把更多的武力牵扯进来了 |
[21:45] | Actually you discussed that. | 是你自己说好了 |
[21:46] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[21:48] | I’m just saying that decision was unilateral. | 我的意思是 这个决定是单方面的 |
[21:49] | – Let’s just leave it at that. – No, it wasn’t. We agreed. | -到此为止吧 -不 我们说好了的 |
[21:52] | – Matt, what are you doing? – I’m not gonna get in an argument. | -马特 你在做什么 -我不想吵架 |
[21:53] | We don’t have time for that. I just called him. | 我们没空吵架 我只是给他打了个电话 |
[21:55] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:57] | Whose side are you on here? | 你到底站在谁那边 |
[22:00] | Hilde’s. | 希尔妲那边 |
[22:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:04] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna let our daughter go missing | 因为我绝不会任由我们的女儿失踪 |
[22:05] | and not call in every favor that I have. | 还不尽力寻求一切帮助 |
[22:07] | She’s not missing. She’s with Sam. | 她没有失踪 她和山姆在一起 |
[22:09] | Cool. Cool. And what are they doing? | 很好 很好 他们在干什么 |
[22:11] | They’re just taking a walk? | 只是出去散个步吗 |
[22:12] | Can you just consider that | 你能不能好好想想 |
[22:13] | I might be seeing things a little bit more clearly about this? | 在这件事上或许我会看得更清楚一点 |
[22:17] | I mean, given what happened to you, that you might feel– | 考虑到你的遭遇 你可能会觉得 |
[22:20] | Don’t. Don’t do that, all right. | 别 别那样 好吧 |
[22:22] | You have no idea how I feel. | 你不知道我的感受 |
[22:25] | All right? You never have on this! | 好吗 这件事上你就从来没有理解过我 |
[22:27] | You never let me. | 你从不让我去了解你 |
[22:37] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[22:39] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[22:41] | No. Go back home. | 不行 回家吧 |
[22:43] | I have more questions. | 我还有更多的问题 |
[22:47] | Will you slow down? | 你能慢点走吗 |
[22:50] | I don’t want anyone to hear me. | 我不想让别人听到我 |
[22:56] | Three questions. Make them good. | 三个问题 想好了再问 |
[22:58] | Then go back home to your family. | 然后你就回家 |
[23:00] | Your mother’s been good to me. | 你妈妈对我很好 |
[23:02] | She doesn’t deserve to be worrying. | 她不该这么担心 |
[23:05] | Do you have any idea of what really happened to Richie Fife? | 你知道里奇·费弗到底发生了什么事吗 |
[23:08] | No. Next question. | 不知道 下一个问题 |
[23:11] | What was my Pop-Pop talking about? | 我爸爸当时在在说什么 |
[23:13] | The guy with the “sinner” tattoo? | 那个有”罪人”纹身的人 |
[23:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:19] | Are you lying? | 你在撒谎吗 |
[23:20] | Is that your third question? | 这是你的第三个问题吗 |
[23:22] | Oh, no. Scratch that. | 不是 这个不算 |
[23:23] | My finalquestion is… where are you going? | 我最后的问题是 你要去哪里 |
[23:34] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[23:36] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[23:41] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[23:43] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[23:47] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[23:50] | Well, look, we gave it a good try, right? | 好吧 我们努力过了 对吧 |
[23:54] | Mom, I know him. | 妈 我了解他 |
[23:55] | This is where he would come and hide out. | 他要是想躲 肯定会来这里 |
[23:56] | This is where he felt safe. | 他在这里会感到安全 |
[23:59] | You knew him… 30 years ago. | 你了解的他是30年前的他了 |
[24:04] | And how can any of us really… | 何况我们怎么可能真的 |
[24:07] | really know anyone? | 真正的了解一个人 |
[24:10] | Are you saying you think that he would hurt Hilde? | 你是说你认为他会伤害希尔妲吗 |
[24:14] | You can’t possibly still think that he killed Richie. | 你不会真的还认为是他杀了里奇吧 |
[24:17] | Honey, I don’t know what to think. | 亲爱的 我不知道该信什么 |
[24:20] | Sam and Penny’s father had mental problems. | 山姆和佩妮的父亲有精神问题 |
[24:24] | Their father was not crazy. | 他们的父亲没有疯 |
[24:26] | I had dinner at their house | 我在他们家吃过晚饭 |
[24:27] | the night before his plane went down, | 就是他飞机失事前那晚 |
[24:29] | and trust me, he was fine. | 相信我 他很好 |
[24:32] | You don’t go from being fine | 好好的一个人是不会 |
[24:33] | to suicidal in the course of eight hours. | 在短短八小时内就发疯自杀的 |
[24:35] | You were just a kid. | 你那时还小 |
[24:36] | You don’t know what might have– | 你不知道他可能经历了什么 |
[24:38] | – Mom. – And you don’t know what was happening. | -妈妈 -你不知道发生了什么 |
[24:40] | Mom, just-just stop. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[24:48] | Honey. Come here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[24:50] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:05] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[25:06] | Richie is in a better place now. | 里奇现在去到天堂了 |
[25:18] | Come. | 来吧 |
[25:41] | Sheriff Briggs. | 布里格斯警长 |
[25:42] | I’m calling from Northfield Corrections Center. | 我是从诺斯菲尔德监狱打来的 |
[25:44] | Inmate Gillis has not returned to the prison | 囚犯吉利斯在假释结束后 |
[25:46] | following his furlough time. | 没有返回监狱 |
[25:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:51] | Got a fugitive. | 有个逃犯 |
[25:55] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[26:02] | You don’t mess around with the cops. | 你从不跟警察混在一起 |
[26:04] | You are a cop. | 你就是个警察 |
[26:05] | Yeah, why do you think I became one? | 是啊 你以为我为什么当警察 |
[26:08] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[26:09] | Now. | 快点 |
[26:27] | Funny, how you’re supposed to be | 真有意思 你不是该 |
[26:28] | dropping Sam Gillis up in Northfield, | 送山姆·吉利斯去诺斯菲尔德了吗 |
[26:31] | but you’re down here shining spotlights in the woods. | 怎么打着车灯在这片树林里转悠 |
[26:35] | A reasonable person might assume you lost your quarry. | 思维正常的人可能会认为你弄丢了”猎物” |
[26:38] | Yeah, well, he’s not an animal. | 他不是动物 |
[26:39] | It’s a figure of speech, kid. | 这是个比喻 孩子 |
[26:41] | Sam must have overheard you at the Gillis house. | 山姆一定是在吉利斯家偷听到你说的话了 |
[26:44] | Being all loud and proud | 那么底气十足不可一世地 |
[26:45] | about keeping him in jail no matter what. | 说不论如何都要把他关在监狱里 |
[26:46] | So he escaped? | 所以他逃跑了吗 |
[26:49] | – And you didn’t call that in? – He did call it in. | -你还没报告 -他确实打报告了 |
[26:52] | Look, I wanted to keep this thing contained. | 听着 我不想把这件事闹大 |
[26:55] | And it’s likely that Sam came across Hilde Lisko, | 很有可能山姆遇到了希尔妲·里斯克 |
[26:57] | and they are together. | 他们在一起 |
[26:58] | So now that there’s a child in the mix… | 所以现在有个孩子被牵扯进来了 |
[27:04] | I should have never pushed you to be a cop. | 我真不该逼你当警察 |
[27:07] | I always knew you weren’t built for it. | 我一直都知道你天生不是当警察的料 |
[27:10] | I’m taking over. | 我来接管 |
[27:11] | You’re suspended, effective immediately. | 你被停职了 立即生效 |
[27:15] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[27:17] | Dad. | 爸 |
[27:20] | Go home. | 回家 |
[27:22] | Johnson, you stay. | 约翰逊 你留下 |
[27:24] | I need the manpower. | 我需要人手 |
[27:44] | I can help you get out. | 我能帮你逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[27:46] | The right way. | 用正确的方式 |
[27:47] | With my paper. | 借助我的报纸 |
[27:49] | Interview’s over, Hilde. | 采访结束 希尔妲 |
[27:54] | If I could just convince them. | 如果我就能说服他们 |
[27:56] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[27:58] | All that matters is what you can prove. | 重要的是你能证明什么 |
[28:00] | And I was in all the wrong places | 那天我在一个错误的时间 |
[28:02] | at all the wrong times that day. | 出现在了一个错误的地点 |
[28:05] | Is that why you ran? | 所以你逃跑了 |
[28:10] | I heard Sheriff Briggs talking to Frank, | 我听到布里格斯警长跟弗兰克说 |
[28:13] | saying I’d never get out. | 我永远都没法出狱的 |
[28:15] | I saw my chance, and I took it. | 我看到了机会 然后抓住了它 |
[28:19] | That was kinda dumb. | 有点愚蠢 |
[28:22] | Pretty dumb that people think I killed Richie. | 大家认为我杀了里奇才是真的愚蠢 |
[28:25] | This town’s never thought much of me or my people. | 镇上的人从没怎么想过我或我这类人 |
[28:29] | Richie was my friend. | 里奇曾是我的朋友 |
[28:30] | Who do you think killed him? | 你认为是谁杀了他 |
[28:36] | Well, if you were his friend, | 如果你曾是他朋友 |
[28:37] | you probably knew him pretty well, right? | 你应该很了解他 对吧 |
[28:41] | Was there anybody who would’ve wanted to do that? | 有没有谁想杀了他 |
[28:45] | Hurt him? | 伤害他 |
[28:46] | I don’t know. I saw a few things. | 我不知道 我注意到了一些异样 |
[28:49] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[28:51] | Bruises on his arms, his body. | 他手上和身上的擦伤 |
[28:54] | Like an accident? | 像是事故造成的 |
[28:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[28:56] | But I think someone in Richie’s family was hurting him. | 但我觉得里奇家里的人在伤害他 |
[28:59] | Did you tell anybody? | 你有跟谁说过吗 |
[29:01] | Sheriff Briggs. Thirty years ago. | 布里格斯警长 三十年前 |
[29:03] | But he didn’t listen to me. | 但他不信我说的 |
[29:04] | Locking me up probably made him sheriff. | 没准是把我关起来让他当了警长 |
[29:07] | So, what’s your plan now? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[29:24] | Frank. Frank, did you find them? | 弗兰克 弗兰克 你找到他们了吗 |
[29:26] | No. And my dad just got himself involved. | 没有 我爸刚加入了进来 |
[29:28] | He’s sending me home. | 他让我回家 |
[29:29] | – What? – What? That doesn’t make any sense. | -什么 -什么 这没道理啊 |
[29:31] | He wasn’t too happy with me not calling it in. | 我没报告 他不怎么高兴 |
[29:34] | Look, it’s a county manhunt now. | 现在是全县搜捕 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry, Matt. I never wanted this to get crazy. | 抱歉 马特 我从没想把事情搞大 |
[29:38] | I’m going to keep looking for her. | 我会继续找她 |
[29:43] | Well, at least you’ll get your helicopter and searchlights. | 至少直升机和探照灯就来了 |
[29:48] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[29:52] | My dad said this bridge was built in the 1900s | 我爸说这座桥由犯人建于1900年代 |
[29:55] | by prisoners who never got paid. | 犯人一直没拿到工钱 |
[29:59] | Maybe that could be your next story. | 也许这可以成为你的下一个故事 |
[30:06] | I used to have a good life. | 我曾经拥有美好的生活 |
[30:09] | Mom, dad, sister. | 妈妈 爸爸 妹妹 |
[30:12] | All happy, all together. | 我们快乐地生活在一起 |
[30:16] | When my dad was still alive… | 我爸还在世的时候 |
[30:19] | I used to go to work with him sometimes. | 我有时常和他一起工作 |
[30:23] | Used to be my favorite part of the day. | 那曾是我每天最喜欢的事 |
[30:27] | Kinda still is. | 似乎还是 |
[30:30] | Even after everything that happened. | 即便发生了那么多事之后 |
[30:35] | Just wanna watch the sun rise again. | 我只是想再看到太阳升起 |
[30:38] | One more time. | 再看一次 |
[30:47] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[31:11] | Just go. | 你只管走 |
[31:13] | Run. | 跑 |
[31:14] | Sam, stop. Just go. | 山姆 停手 你只管走 |
[31:26] | Yikes. | 呀 |
[31:28] | I got you. | 我帮你 |
[31:37] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[31:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[31:45] | Matt. | 马特 |
[31:46] | Come on. | 快 |
[31:47] | This… This can’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种事 |
[31:49] | Matt. You get up, | 马特 你起来 |
[31:51] | and you find our daughter. | 找到我们的女儿 |
[31:52] | You don’t understand what this is like for me. | 你不明白这对我意味着什么 |
[31:54] | Come on. You don’t get to blame this | 你不能把这件事归咎于 |
[31:56] | on what happened 31 years ago. | 发生在三十一年前的事 |
[31:58] | Because you made a choice. | 因为你做了选择 |
[31:59] | You chose to lie to me, so now here we are. | 你选择欺骗我 所以现在我们才这样 |
[32:02] | You’re different since we got here. | 我们来这之后 你就变了 |
[32:04] | I am sick of tap-dancing for my girls | 我厌倦了为女儿们跳踢踏舞 |
[32:07] | and pretending everything’s okay | 假装什么事也没有 |
[32:09] | while Daddy loses his shit in the corner. | 而爸爸却在角落里抓狂 |
[32:12] | It’s too much, Matt. | 受够了 马特 |
[32:15] | I don’t have anything left. | 我再也受不了 |
[32:30] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[32:32] | Matt. | 马特 |
[32:34] | I just put out a state wide Amber Alert for your little girl. | 我刚发布了找你小女儿的全州安珀紧急通告 |
[32:38] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[32:39] | The best thing for you all is to go home, be with your girls. | 你们最好回家 和女儿们在一起 |
[32:43] | Wait by the phone for any updates. | 我们会电话通知相关进展 |
[32:45] | No. | 不行 |
[32:47] | No, no, I’m staying here. | 不行 不行 我留在这里 |
[32:49] | Well, this is, this is no place for a civilian, son. | 这里不是平民待的地方 |
[32:51] | My men are highly trained. | 我的人都训练有素 |
[32:53] | Yeah. “Highly trained.” | 是啊 “训练有素” |
[32:55] | A nine-year-old kid is closer to solving Richie’s murder | 一个九岁的孩子都比你更接近 |
[32:58] | than you ever were. | 里奇谋杀案的真相 |
[33:04] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[33:05] | We found her. Someone saw her. | 我找到她了 有人看见她了 |
[33:07] | She’s heading towards the old airport. | 她正朝老机场方向去 |
[33:09] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在去的路上 |
[33:17] | 禁止进入 禁止进入伊丽湾机场 未经许可不得入内 擅入者将被起诉 | |
[33:21] | I’ll use my coat to climb over the barbwire. | 我会用我的外套来翻过铁丝网 |
[33:24] | Then I’ll find an opening for you in the fence | 等我翻过去 我会帮你找个围栏上的洞 |
[33:27] | once I get to the other side. | 好让你钻过来 |
[33:34] | How old are these things? | 这些东西有多大年纪了 |
[33:35] | Some go back to World War II. | 有些可以追溯到二战时期 |
[33:38] | They originally built this place to ferry new bombers back east | 他们最初建这个机场是为了运新轰炸机回东部 |
[33:41] | where the pilots and crews were trained. | 在那里训练飞行员和机组人员 |
[33:43] | How do I know you’re not just making that up? | 我怎么知道这不是你瞎编的 |
[33:46] | My dad taught me. | 我爸告诉我的 |
[33:48] | Before he died. | 在他还活着的时候 |
[33:58] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:01] | People say he crashed his plane on purpose. | 他们说他故意让飞机坠毁 |
[34:03] | That wasn’t true. | 这不是真的 |
[34:04] | There was something wrong with that plane. | 他的飞机出了问题 |
[34:06] | I know it. The company covered it up. | 我知道 航空公司隐瞒了这点 |
[34:10] | That’s so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[34:13] | Life isn’t always fair. | 生活并不总是很公平 |
[34:16] | Justice doesn’t always prevail. | 正义并不总是获胜 |
[34:19] | I saw a hole back there just big enough… | 我刚看到那边有个洞足够大 |
[34:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:29] | You’re a good person, Hilde. | 你是个好人 希尔妲 |
[34:32] | I don’t meet many of those often. | 我并不经常见到这样的人 |
[34:35] | Thank you for everything. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[34:44] | What? | 什么 |
[34:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:48] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[34:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:54] | Sam, come back here. | 山姆 回来 |
[34:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:01] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[35:04] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[35:07] | Hello. | 看这里 |
[35:10] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[35:46] | Sam! Sam! Open your eyes! | 山姆 山姆 睁开眼睛 |
[35:50] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[35:53] | – Sam, come on! – Hilde! Hilde! | -山姆 快点 -希尔妲 希尔妲 |
[35:55] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[36:00] | Fan out. | 成扇形散开 |
[36:02] | Sam, run! Get off that plane, now! | 山姆 快跑 快从那架飞机上下来 |
[36:05] | Raise your weapons, but hold your fire. | 准备射击 但先别开火 |
[36:13] | Stand down! Stand down! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[36:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:17] | Get out of the way. | 滚开 |
[36:18] | – I’m not moving. – So, you’re a big hero now? | -我不走 -所以你现在是大英雄吗 |
[36:21] | What does that make you, Dad? | 爸 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:23] | Move. | 让开 |
[36:25] | – Now. – Do what you gotta do. | -马上 -做你该做的事 |
[36:33] | – I got you. – Sam, come on! | -抓到你了 -山姆 别这样 |
[36:35] | Sam, look. I need you to get down. | 山姆 我希望你下来 |
[36:42] | Get down, Sam. | 下来 山姆 |
[36:51] | For both our sakes. Down. | 为了我俩都好 下来 |
[37:01] | Slow. | 慢慢地 |
[37:04] | No! Sam! | 不要 山姆 |
[37:12] | Put your hands up. Come on. | 举起手来 快点 |
[37:19] | No! | 不要 |
[37:20] | No, don’t put those on him. | 不要 别铐他 |
[37:22] | They’re gonna hurt him. | 他们会弄伤他的 |
[37:24] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[37:28] | It’s okay. Honey, just let it go. | 没事的 亲爱的 别管了 |
[37:30] | Honey, just come on. | 亲爱的 来吧 |
[37:32] | Let it go. Let it go. That’s it. | 别管了 算了吧 就这样吧 |
[37:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:36] | Stand down, people. | 全体 放下武器 |
[37:59] | Mom, stop crying. I’m fine. | 妈 别哭了 我没事 |
[38:01] | I know. That’s why I’m crying. | 我知道 所以我才哭 |
[38:04] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:13] | Dad, who’s the guy with the “sinner” tattoo? | 爸 那个纹着”罪人”的家伙是谁 |
[38:16] | “Sinner” tattoo? | 什么”罪人”纹身 |
[38:19] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[38:28] | Also, Sam told me that he saw bruises on Richie’s arm. | 山姆还告诉我 他看到里奇胳膊上有瘀痕 |
[38:32] | Hilde. | 希尔妲 |
[38:33] | He thinks someone in Richie’s family was hurting him. | 他认为里奇家有人虐待他 |
[38:40] | Look, if Richie’s parents were hurting him, | 如果里奇的父母虐待他 |
[38:42] | you know, he woulda told me. | 他会告诉我的 |
[38:44] | I was his best friend, remember? | 我是他最好的朋友 记得吗 |
[38:48] | So? | 那又如何 |
[38:49] | I don’t tell you guys everything. | 我也不是什么都告诉你们 |
[38:54] | What if Richie’s dad… | 如果里奇的爸爸 |
[38:56] | He couldn’t have, Hilde. Okay? Couldn’t have. | 他不可能 希尔妲 好吗 不可能 |
[39:19] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[39:31] | Why did you shut her down? | 你刚为什么不让她往下说 |
[39:34] | Because this whole Richie Fife thing… | 因为这整个有关里奇·费弗的调查 |
[39:37] | it has to stop. | 必须停下来 |
[39:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:42] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[39:51] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |