时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Hey. – Heard you and Dad talking… finally. | -你们好 -终于听到你跟爸说话了 |
[00:12] | Of course we’re talking. | 我们当然会说话 |
[00:13] | Does that mean you guys love each other again? | 也就是说你们重新相爱了吗 |
[00:16] | You don’t love each other? | 你们不相爱了吗 |
[00:17] | Okay. Guys, look, | 好吧 孩子们 听着 |
[00:19] | your father and I never stopped loving each other. | 我和你们的爸爸从未停止相爱 |
[00:22] | The big event the other night | 前天晚上的大事件 |
[00:23] | was just a little stressful, that’s all. | 让我们的压力有点大 仅此而已 |
[00:25] | So, Hilde disappearing with a fugitive was a “Big event”? | 所以 希尔妲和逃犯一起失踪是”大事件”吗 |
[00:31] | You’re smiling, but your eye | 你在笑 但你的眼睛 |
[00:32] | is doing that thing that it does when you’re mad. | 正在做你生气时才做的动作 |
[00:37] | Are you guys getting a divorce? | 你们要离婚吗 |
[00:38] | What’s a divorce? | 什么是离婚 |
[00:40] | Okay. Look, parents can be mad at each other | 好吧 听着 父母会对彼此生气 |
[00:45] | and still love each other. Okay? | 然而他们依然彼此相爱 好吗 |
[00:47] | I’m telling you guys. | 告诉你们吧 |
[00:49] | We’re on the same page. | 我们意见一致[在同一页] |
[00:50] | Which page? | 哪一页 |
[00:52] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:54] | Mom says you’re on the same page. | 妈妈说你们意见一致 |
[00:55] | Look, you put your mom and me through hell the other night. | 前天晚上你差点把我和你妈急死 |
[00:57] | Yeah, don’t forget about me. | 对 别忘了还有我 |
[00:59] | I never forget about you, Iz. | 我永远不会忘了你的 小伊 |
[01:01] | Wait, forget about what? | 等等 忘了什么 |
[01:04] | I– I’m joking. | 我 我开玩笑的 |
[01:06] | You. You’re grounded. | 你 你被禁足了 |
[01:08] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I’m serious, Hilde. No more writing articles. | 对 我是认真的 希尔妲 别再写文章了 |
[01:12] | But who’s going to write about what happened to Sam? | 那谁来写山姆的遭遇呢 |
[01:14] | – Yeah, well, not for a while, honey. – Whoa, okay. Hold up. | -好吧 暂时别写 宝贝 -是嘛 等等 |
[01:16] | I want you to go out and play and… | 我希望你出去玩 |
[01:19] | No, in fact, I want you to stay in | 不 实际上 我希望你待在家 |
[01:20] | and play computer games or whatever like a normal fourth-grader. | 玩电脑游戏一类的普通四年级孩子玩的东西 |
[01:24] | If you wanna write, | 如果你想写 |
[01:25] | you can write an apology letter to each and every person | 你可以给每一位整晚搜寻你的人 |
[01:27] | who spent the night looking for you. Okay? | 写封道歉信 好吗 |
[01:33] | The first stop on your apology tour can be giving testimony | 你道歉之旅的第一站 可以是弗兰克的停职听证会 |
[01:37] | to help Sam at Frank’s suspension hearing. | 你去那里帮山姆作证 |
[01:40] | Wait, won’t she miss school? | 等等 她不去上学吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah, she can go back tomorrow. | 对 她可以明天再去 |
[01:43] | And she can still play outside. | 她可以在外面玩 |
[01:46] | Shouldn’t we at least talk about this? | 我们难道不该至少商量一下吗 |
[01:48] | We should. | 我们应该 |
[01:49] | We should’ve also talked about whether she was grounded | 我们还应该商量她是否要被禁足 |
[01:51] | and what that might look like. | 以及那会是什么样 |
[01:52] | You said you didn’t wanna talk | 你之前说你什么都不想谈 |
[01:53] | until you were caffeinated, remember? | 除非你喝完咖啡 还记得吗 |
[01:54] | That wasn’t what I didn’t wanna talk about. | 我不想谈的不是这个 |
[01:56] | Cool. You guys seem super on the same page. | 真棒 你俩的意见看起来超级一致 |
[02:39] | Who you texting? | 你在给谁发短信 |
[02:42] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[02:43] | Is it that boy from the dance? | 是舞会上的那个男孩吗 |
[02:45] | His name’s Ethan, and no. | 他叫伊桑 我不是给他发的 |
[02:47] | But also, please stop whatever this is about to be. | 而且 不管你想说什么 都别说了 |
[02:51] | You know, if you like this Ethan guy, I just… | 如果你喜欢这个伊桑 我 |
[02:54] | I just wanna make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[02:55] | that he’s treating you in the way you should be treated, okay? | 他会好好待你 好吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, well, I’m not texting Ethan. | 好吧 我没给伊桑发短信 |
[03:00] | That’s good, then. | 那好吧 |
[03:02] | Was Ethan there when the whole pot situation went down? | 当大家都开始抽大麻时伊桑也在吗 |
[03:05] | Okay, don’t say “Went down.” It’s basically like saying “Groovy.” | 行了 别说”开始抽” 一般都说”嗨起来” |
[03:09] | But the point is that I know about the pot thing, okay? | 但关键是我知道大麻的事了 好吗 |
[03:11] | Okay. Am I in trouble? | 好吧 我有麻烦了吗 |
[03:12] | No. I’m actually pretty proud of you for not doing pot. | 不 实际上我为你感到骄傲 因为你没抽 |
[03:15] | The thing about pot is it can… | 大麻可以 |
[03:17] | Okay, now you’re just saying “Pot” over and over again. | 好吧 你现在反复在说”大麻”这个词 |
[03:20] | All right. Weed, ganja, the chronic. | 行 叶子 燃料 嗨麻 |
[03:22] | Whatever you kids are calling it. | 无论你们这些孩子怎么叫它 |
[03:24] | Look, all I’m saying is that | 我想说的是 |
[03:25] | sometimes it can make it easier to make bad decisions. | 学坏容易学好难 |
[03:29] | Because you are my favorite teenage human being, | 因为你是我最喜欢的青年人 |
[03:32] | who I love with every inch of my soul, | 我全心全意地爱着你 |
[03:34] | I just don’t want you to get hurt, okay? | 我只是不想你受到伤害 好吗 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | Okay, that’s it. I’m done. | 好了 就这些 我说完了 |
[03:41] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m done. | -你确定吗 -是 我说完了 |
[03:51] | When you were in high school | 你上高中时 |
[03:52] | and Principal Collins was your girlfriend, which, ew… | 柯林斯校长以前是你的女朋友 这点真 |
[03:58] | Did she ever, like, you know, disappoint you? | 她有让你失望过吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah, of course. Yeah, I’m sure she did. | 当然有 她肯定让我失望过 |
[04:05] | And I’m sure I disappointed her as well. | 我也肯定让她失望过 |
[04:08] | I disappoint your mom too. | 我也让你妈失望了 |
[04:10] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[04:13] | You know, a thing that I’m learning is– is that, uh, | 我学会的一件事就是 |
[04:16] | people don’t usually know what you need unless you tell ’em. | 人们通常不知道你需要什么 除非你告诉他们 |
[04:20] | So, you gotta tell ’em. | 所以 你得告诉他们 |
[04:24] | Like, spell it out? | 你是说 直说吗 |
[04:25] | Yeah, yeah, spell it out. | 对 没错 直说 |
[04:27] | Yeah. Loudly. About a dozen times. | 没错 大声地 反复说 |
[04:30] | ‘Cause trust me, boys are terrible listeners. | 相信我 因为男孩子都不善于倾听 |
[04:51] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[04:52] | All right, you got it. | 好了 知道了 |
[04:54] | Have a good one. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:58] | Love you, Iz! | 爱你 小伊 |
[05:02] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[05:16] | Chris, hey. What’s up? | 克里斯 什么事 |
[05:17] | Richie’s jacket just got here. | 刚找到了里奇的外套 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna put a rush on it. | 我会尽快处理 |
[05:20] | I’ve got a meeting with the Bureau in Seattle tomorrow, | 我和调查局明天要去西雅图开会 |
[05:22] | so you’re in luck. | 所以你很走运 |
[05:23] | I can return it in person. | 我可以亲自把外套拿给你 |
[05:25] | All right. Just tell me where to meet you. | 好 告诉我去哪找你就行 |
[05:27] | Okay, and listen, I know you know this, | 听着 我知道你清楚法律 |
[05:28] | but I gotta say it anyway for my own sanity. | 但为了安心 我还是得说一句 |
[05:30] | As evidence, the chain of custody on this thing is for shit. | 作为证据 这个根本没有物证监管链 |
[05:34] | Yeah, well, I’m pretty sure the legal term is “Inadmissible.” | 我很确定那个法律术语叫”不予采纳” |
[05:37] | Maybe it will help us figure out | 也许这个会帮我们搞清楚 |
[05:38] | if someone in Richie’s life was hurting him. | 是否有里奇认识的人伤害他 |
[05:40] | If the perp isn’t already in the system, | 如果罪犯的信息还没录入系统 |
[05:41] | there’s not gonna be a DNA match. | 就无法进行DNA匹配 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:46] | Hey, thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:57] | Look, if you’ve got something to say, | 如果你有什么要说 |
[05:58] | just say it, okay? I’m not an idiot. | 就尽管说 好吗 我不是傻子 |
[06:01] | We’re just glad your sister’s okay. | 我们就是很庆幸你妹妹没事 |
[06:07] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[06:10] | Take one. | 拿一份 |
[06:11] | JV soccer bottle drive. | 足球二队收集瓶盖募款 |
[06:13] | The player who passes out the most flyers gets a free pizza. | 发出最多传单的选手获得一个免费的披萨 |
[06:16] | Yeah? Good luck with that. | 是吗 祝你好运 |
[06:20] | You’re actually mad at me? | 你是在生我气吗 |
[06:21] | What did I do wrong? | 我做了什么错事 |
[06:23] | No, what could possibly be wrong? | 没有 你能做错什么 |
[06:25] | It’s just another beautiful day in Erie Harbor. | 在伊丽湾又是美好的一天 |
[06:27] | It’s kind of raining. | 在下雨 |
[06:30] | Okay, you wanna know what you did wrong? | 你想知道自己做错了什么吗 |
[06:32] | You were so worried about Hilde | 你很担心希尔妲 |
[06:34] | writing a story about you being in the same room | 会报道你和抽大麻烟的人 |
[06:36] | as someone smoking weed that | 在同一房间 以至于 |
[06:37] | you didn’t even check up on me when she went missing. | 在她失踪后 你甚至没向我了解情况 |
[06:38] | Okay, I– I didn’t really know | 找到她之后 |
[06:39] | she was missing until she was found. | 我才知道她失踪了 |
[06:41] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[06:42] | I just did. | 我就是不告诉你 |
[06:45] | But I shouldn’t have to. | 但我不该不告诉你 |
[06:46] | Okay, I-I’m– I’m so confused. | 行 我 我糊涂了 |
[06:52] | So, wait, you are mad at me? | 等等 你在生我的气吗 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. Ethan. | 妈呀 伊桑 |
[06:56] | Last call or it’s another tardy on your record, Ms. Lisko. | 最后警告 不然你又多一次迟到 里斯克小姐 |
[07:00] | Look, I– | 我 |
[07:11] | Are you here to arrest me? | 你是来逮捕我的吗 |
[07:12] | I’ll take a cup of that coffee. | 我要来杯那样的咖啡 |
[07:25] | You know, son, | 儿子 你知道 |
[07:26] | it’s long been a Briggs family | 当霍尔姆斯郡的警长一直 |
[07:28] | privilege to be Holmes County sheriff. | 是布里格斯家族的特权 |
[07:30] | I’ll drop out of the race, okay? | 我会退出竞选 好吗 |
[07:31] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[07:34] | Our town’s very existence | 我们小镇的生存 |
[07:36] | depends on its elected officials making its citizens feel safe. | 仰仗于选出来的警官让民众觉得安全 |
[07:41] | So, when folks tuck in their kids at night, | 这样在大人晚上为孩子盖被子时 |
[07:44] | drop them off at school, | 送他们去学校 |
[07:46] | they can go about their daily lives | 他们可以开始他们每天的生活 |
[07:48] | and not worry that something bad is gonna happen in Erie Harbor. | 而不用担心伊丽湾会发生什么不好的事 |
[07:52] | At least not to them. | 至少不要发生在他们身上 |
[07:54] | Dad… | 爸 |
[07:55] | Continuity equals familiarity equals safety. | 连续性等于熟悉度等于安全 |
[08:00] | What is this? Your stump speech? | 这是干什么 政治演讲吗 |
[08:02] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要演讲 |
[08:05] | You do. | 你需要 |
[08:10] | When this is all over, I’m stepping down. | 一切结束之后 我会退下来 |
[08:13] | You’re gonna stay in the race for sheriff. | 你要继续竞选警长 |
[08:15] | And you’re gonna run unopposed. | 没人会和你竞争 |
[08:17] | Are we pretending the other night didn’t happen? | 我们在假装那晚的事没发生吗 |
[08:19] | I don’t see any reason why the disciplinary hearing | 我觉得纪律听证会 |
[08:21] | can’t go down in your favor. | 不会对你造成不利 |
[08:23] | You were driving Sam straight back to Northfield. | 你当时在开车送山姆直接回诺斯菲尔德 |
[08:26] | You pulled over | 你靠边停车 |
[08:27] | to let the prisoner relieve himself, and he escaped. | 让犯人去方便 然后他逃跑了 |
[08:30] | He was later apprehended without incident. | 之后他被逮捕了 平安无事 |
[08:32] | This whole thing’ll go away | 只要你在庭上说该说的话 |
[08:34] | as long as you say the right thing on the stand. | 整个事情就会过去 |
[08:36] | You already talked to the DA. | 你已经和地区检察官谈过 |
[08:39] | Smile, sunshine. | 微笑 保持乐观 |
[08:40] | You do as I tell ya, | 你照我说的做 |
[08:42] | and you’re gonna be the next Sheriff Briggs of Holmes County. | 你就会成为霍尔姆斯郡下一任的布格里斯警长 |
[08:48] | I wanna get put on the visitors list at state as soon as possible. | 我想尽快去把访客名单送到州里 |
[08:51] | Yeah, also, uh, could you put that in his canteen, please? | 还有 你可以把这个放在他的餐厅吗 |
[08:59] | Sam, I’m going to keep fighting for you. | 山姆 我会一直为你争取 |
[09:01] | Hang in there, Sam. | 坚持住 山姆 |
[09:04] | Yeah. We’re getting close. | 我们就快查出来了 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:10] | All right, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:13] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[09:18] | Do you know what they’re gonna do to him | 受到那些指控 你知道在 |
[09:20] | in maximum security with those charges? | 保安最严密的监狱他们会对他做什么吗 |
[09:22] | If Frank’s hearing goes well, | 如果弗兰克的听证会进展顺利 |
[09:23] | maybe I could get the escape charges dropped. | 也许我可以撤销对他的逃逸指控 |
[09:38] | What we discussed. | 我们所讨论的 |
[09:42] | They say cracking your knuckles is bad for you. | 别人说按手上的关节对身体有害 |
[09:45] | Weakens your grip. | 会减弱你拳头的力量 |
[09:47] | Should I have called it in when Sam ran? | 山姆跑的时候我应该打报告吗 |
[09:49] | Look, you made a judgment call you thought was right. | 听着 你做了你认为正确的事 |
[09:52] | Second-guessing isn’t gonna do you any good at this point. | 现在马后炮对你可没有什么好处 |
[09:55] | If I’d followed protocol, I wouldn’t be standing here. | 如果我遵守规定 现在就不会站在这里了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, and Sam might have been killed. | 是的 可山姆就有可能被杀 |
[10:00] | You did the right thing. Say so. | 你做得对 要坚持这个信念 |
[10:03] | And I’m in this with you. | 这件事上我支持你 |
[10:07] | Looks like I’m not the only one. | 看来支持你的不只我一个 |
[10:10] | Mom, is Frank gonna get fired? | 妈妈 弗兰克会被开除吗 |
[10:12] | We’re here to make sure he doesn’t. | 有我们在 他不会的 |
[10:14] | And to help Sam. | 我们还要帮助山姆 |
[10:17] | Hopefully your statementcan help them both. | 希望你的证词对他们俩都能有所帮助 |
[10:19] | Order in the court. | 法庭有令 |
[10:21] | With the authority ofthe Holmes County Sheriff’s Department, | 在霍尔姆斯县治安官的授权下 |
[10:24] | I call to order the suspension hearing of Lieutenant Frank Briggs. | 我宣布 弗兰克·布里格斯副队的听证会暂停 |
[10:37] | Deputy Johnson, | 约翰逊警官 |
[10:38] | how did you first learn that | 你最初是怎么知道 |
[10:39] | Sam Gillis had escaped his escorted furlough? | 山姆·吉利斯在受押前往假释的途中逃跑的 |
[10:41] | I got a call from Lieutenant Briggs. | 我接到布里格斯副队的电话 |
[10:43] | And where was Lieutenant Briggs? | 布里格斯副队当时在哪里 |
[10:45] | At Penny Gillis’ house. | 在佩妮·吉利斯家 |
[10:47] | And why wasn’t he en route to Northfield prison? | 他为什么不在去诺斯菲尔德监狱的路上 |
[10:49] | In light of recent reports | 根据最近的报告 |
[10:51] | that Sheriff Briggs concealed evidence in the Richie Fife case– | 布里格斯警长隐瞒了里奇·费弗案的证据 |
[10:54] | Deputy Johnson, stick to the question. | 约翰逊警官 请不要跑题 |
[10:57] | Lieutenant Briggs saidhe wanted to hear Sam’s side of the story. | 布里格斯副队说 他想听听山姆对此案的说法 |
[11:00] | Is that normally part of your job description, | 你们平常的工作内容就是这样的吗 |
[11:02] | to listen to the prisoner’s side of the story? | 听听囚犯的说法 |
[11:04] | No, but Lieutenant Briggswanted to because he– | 不是 但布里格斯副队想听 因为他 |
[11:07] | It was a yes or no question. | 请你回答是或者否 |
[11:10] | When you learned that the prisonerhad escaped, | 当你得知那个囚犯逃跑了 |
[11:12] | did you alert the sheriff? | 你通知警长了吗 |
[11:15] | Frank had just discoveredthe prisoner was gone. | 弗兰克刚刚发现囚犯不见了 |
[11:18] | Yes or no? | 是还是否 |
[11:20] | No. | 否 |
[11:22] | So, what did you do? | 那么 你做了什么 |
[11:23] | I met Lieutenant Briggs near the Gillis home. | 我在吉利斯家附近见到了布里格斯副队 |
[11:27] | And he ordered younot to tell anyone else. Is that correct? | 他命令你不要告诉别人 是这样吗 |
[11:30] | Yes, but Sheriff Briggs already knew. | 是的 但布里格斯警长已经知道了 |
[11:33] | In fact, he was there with Frank and Sam earlier that night. | 其实 那晚他跟弗兰克和山姆都在那里 |
[11:36] | Deputy Johnson, I will remind you again to stick to the question. | 约翰逊警官 我再次提醒你 不要跑题 |
[11:39] | The sheriff is the reasonSam ran in the first place. | 警长正是山姆逃跑的首要原因 |
[11:42] | Sam heard him say that even if exculpatory evidence came to light, | 山姆听到他说 即使找到了他无罪的证据 |
[11:46] | he’d see to itthat Sam would never go free. | 他也会确保山姆永远不会重获自由 |
[11:55] | Order in the courtroom. Order! | 保持法庭秩序 秩序 |
[12:00] | Deputy Johnson, | 约翰逊警官 |
[12:02] | how did you know that Sheriff Briggshad | 你怎么知道布里格斯警长 |
[12:03] | already been to the Gillis home? | 已经去过吉利斯家了 |
[12:05] | Frank told me. | 弗兰克告诉我的 |
[12:10] | One second. Last one. | 再忍一下 最后一下了 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:17] | That healed well. | 愈合得很好 |
[12:19] | Yeah, well, you know me. | 你知道我的 |
[12:21] | I get over things easily. | 我很容易克服困难 |
[12:27] | I gotta say, you’re as good as your dad. | 我得说 你的技术和你爸爸一样好 |
[12:30] | I remember when he stitched my knee up when I was a kid. | 我还记得小时候他给我缝合膝盖的事 |
[12:32] | I can’t find the scar. | 我都看不到疤痕 |
[12:35] | Well, he trained me well. | 他把我教很好 |
[12:40] | You guys must be pretty close. | 你们一定很亲近吧 |
[12:42] | Yeah. We always have been. | 是啊 我们一直都是 |
[12:45] | I never really knew how Richie was with his dad. | 我一直都不怎么知道里奇和他爸关系如何 |
[12:48] | We never talked about that kind of stuff. | 我们从没谈过那种事 |
[12:50] | Well, you were 11. | 你那时才11岁 |
[12:52] | I mean,I think it would have been pretty weird | 要是你那么小就会对自己与父母的关系 |
[12:53] | if you psychoanalyzed your relationships with your parents. | 做心理学分析 这得多奇怪啊 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:59] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:00] | Ca– Can you remember what they were like together? | 你还记得他们在一起是什么样子吗 |
[13:03] | You know, Richie and your dad? | 我是说里奇和你爸爸 |
[13:06] | Uh, not really. | 不太记得了 |
[13:08] | I mean, I was so little. | 我太小了 |
[13:10] | Sometimes I think I’m lucky. | 有时候我觉得我很幸运 |
[13:13] | Because I don’t rememberas much about him, | 因为我对他没什么印象 |
[13:15] | so there’s not as much to miss. | 所以也没什么好怀念的 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:25] | I’ll see you around, Matt. | 再见 马特 |
[13:26] | All right. Yeah. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[14:13] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:21] | You look like crap. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[14:25] | Yeah, you too, Pop. | 是啊 你也是 爸爸 |
[14:27] | You need a pep talk? | 需要我给你打打气吗 |
[14:30] | No, I need a minute. | 不 我需要静一静 |
[14:38] | To psych yourself up and tell the truth? | 好让自己振作起来 说出真相吗 |
[14:43] | You’ll just be digging yourself a deeper hole. | 你只会让自己越陷越深 |
[14:46] | Maybe there’s room for the both of us. | 也许我们俩都会越陷越深 |
[14:51] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这事和我无关 |
[14:53] | You knew I took Sam to Penny’s house. | 你知道我带山姆去了佩妮家 |
[14:56] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[15:06] | Lieutenant Briggs, | 布里格斯副队 |
[15:07] | can you detail the protocols that you were expected to follow | 你能详述一下作为押送吉利斯先生假释的人 |
[15:11] | as Mr. Gillis’ furlough escort? | 你应当遵循哪些规定吗 |
[15:13] | It was my job to return Mr.Gillis to | 把吉利斯托先生送回诺斯菲尔德监狱 |
[15:16] | the Northfield Corrections Center. | 是我的职责 |
[15:18] | And would it be within protocol to take Mr. Gillis anywhere else? | 把吉利斯先生带到其它地方是否符合规定呢 |
[15:48] | Then did you, as Deputy Johnson just stated, | 那么你是否如约翰逊警官所言 |
[15:50] | break protocol and stop at Penny Gillis’ home | 违反了程序 在返回诺斯菲尔德监狱的路上 |
[15:53] | on the way back to Northfield Corrections Center? | 去了佩妮·吉利斯的家 |
[16:11] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[16:15] | Lieutenant, did you or did you not break protocol? | 副队 你是否违反了程序 |
[16:21] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[16:23] | You never stopped at the Gillis’ home? | 你没去过吉利斯的家吗 |
[16:24] | Mom, he’s lying. | 妈妈 他在说谎 |
[16:27] | He’s under oath. He– | 他宣誓过的 他 |
[16:29] | He has to tell the truth, right? | 他必须说出事实 对吗 |
[16:34] | I headed straight for Northfield. | 我直接返回了诺斯菲尔德 |
[16:35] | Under what circumstances did the prisoner escape? | 犯人是在什么情况下逃跑的 |
[16:38] | I pulled over to the side of the road so Mr.Gillis | 我在路边停下 让吉利斯先生 |
[16:40] | could relieve himself, | 方便一下 |
[16:41] | and he hit me over the head and escaped. | 那时他打了我的头 然后逃走了 |
[16:43] | And Deputy Johnson’s claim that Mr.Gillis | 约翰逊警官声称吉利斯先生 |
[16:45] | overheard Sheriff Briggs threatening him? | 听到了布里格斯在威胁他 |
[16:48] | It’s impossible. Sheriff Briggs wasn’t there. | 不可能 布里格斯警长并不在场 |
[16:51] | Are you saying that Deputy Johnson falsified her testimony? | 那你是说约翰逊警官在伪造证词吗 |
[16:54] | Johnson… may have been confused. | 约翰逊她 一定是搞错了 |
[16:58] | It’s a yes or no question, Lieutenant Briggs. | 请回答是或不是 布里格斯副队 |
[17:02] | Yes. Deputy Johnson lied. | 是的 约翰逊警官在说谎 |
[17:06] | I have a sworn statement from Mr. Gillis | 我有一份吉利斯先生的宣誓陈词 |
[17:08] | disputing everything Lieutenant Briggs just said. | 可以推翻布里格斯警长刚才所说的一切 |
[17:10] | And I was with Mr. Gillis. | 我当时和吉利斯先生在一起 |
[17:12] | He told me the same thing Trip said. | 他和翠普的说法完全一致 |
[17:15] | The sheriff threatened him. | 警长威胁了他 |
[17:16] | A criminal is not a credible witness. | 罪犯不能作为可信的证人 |
[17:18] | And I have no idea who this child is. | 我也不知道这个小孩是谁 |
[17:21] | I move that Lieutenant Briggs retain his status | 我提议 保留布里格斯副队 |
[17:23] | within the Holmes County Sheriff’s Department. | 霍尔姆斯郡警署的职位 |
[17:25] | Pending an internal review, granted. | 等待进一步内部审查 批准 |
[17:27] | Hearing is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[17:42] | I’m not waiting on some bogus review | 我才不会等着什么虚假审查 |
[17:44] | where you lie for your kid. | 看着你为自己的孩子撒谎 |
[17:46] | I get it. I’m fired. | 我知道 我被炒了 |
[17:48] | No. | 不 |
[17:50] | You’re gonna ride a desk for the rest of your career. | 你下半辈子就只能坐办公桌了 |
[17:53] | You can’t force me to stay. | 你不能逼我留下 |
[17:57] | Finding a job in neighboring communities will be very hard. | 想在附近社区找工作 会非常困难的 |
[18:08] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[18:10] | I have to write about it. No one else will. | 我必须报道出来 别人不会写的 |
[18:12] | You’re right, you know. | 你说得没错 |
[18:13] | People need to know. But… | 人们有必要知道 但是 |
[18:15] | Look, I still think that you’ve got– | 我还是觉得你 |
[18:16] | Gotta get ready, Matty. | 快准备一下 马迪 |
[18:18] | Championship’s tonight. | 今晚有比赛 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | No, Pop. | 不 爸爸 |
[18:24] | There’s no one playing tonight. | 今晚没有比赛 |
[18:26] | Get your head in the game. | 认真准备 |
[18:27] | That Erie Hills pitcher is a weenie. | 伊丽山那个投球手是个怂货 |
[18:29] | First pitch, he’s gonna try and bean you, | 第一次投球 他会试图击中你的头 |
[18:31] | if he thinks he can get away with it. | 前提是他自以为能逃过惩罚 |
[18:32] | Dad, that– | 爸 那 |
[18:34] | That was– that was when I was in high school. | 那是我高中的事情了 |
[18:37] | Hey, Pop-Pop, don’t worry. | 爷爷 别担心 |
[18:38] | If he gets beaned, he’ll just walk straight to first | 如果他被打到头 他会直接走到一垒 |
[18:41] | and then he’ll steal second. | 接着偷二垒 |
[18:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:52] | Hilde, does your paper take guest columnists? | 希尔妲 你的报纸有客座专栏吗 |
[18:55] | Like who? | 找谁客座 |
[18:58] | Me. | 我 |
[19:01] | You’re hired. | 你被聘用了 |
[19:03] | But I can’t pay you. | 但我没法给你付工资 |
[19:06] | I can’t pay you, really. | 我付不起 真的 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[19:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:26] | Look, Hilde, after the other night, | 希尔妲 经过那天晚上 |
[19:28] | I–I just need you to lay low for a minute. | 我希望你能低调一段时间 |
[19:32] | Let me drive. | 让我来把控方向 |
[19:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:38] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[19:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:42] | – How do you do that thing with Pop-Pop? – What thing? | -你是怎么和爷爷做到那样的 -什么样 |
[19:44] | Talk to him. Connect. | 和他沟通 交流 |
[19:46] | I just talk about whatever he wants to talk about. | 他想说什么 我就接着他的话题说 |
[19:49] | And I don’t correct him. | 我不去纠正他 |
[19:52] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[19:58] | No. | 不能 |
[20:00] | And you’re grounded, remember? | 记得 你被禁足了 |
[20:03] | No reporting. | 不准继续报道 |
[20:15] | Hey. I was hoping we could talk, | 我希望我们能聊一聊 |
[20:17] | but you’ve been ignoring my phone calls all day. | 但是你一整天都不接我的电话 |
[20:20] | It’s been a long day, Matt. | 今天我很累了 马特 |
[20:22] | – Maybe we could talk tomorrow. – No, look, this is important. | -或许我们明天再聊吧 -不 这事很重要 |
[20:26] | It’s about Richie. | 和里奇有关 |
[20:32] | Oh. It’s a party. | 人都到齐了 |
[20:34] | What do you got there, Matty? | 你拿的是什么 马迪 |
[20:37] | Oh, I, uh– I got medical files. | 我找到了医疗档案 |
[20:40] | Yeah, I got all the Fifes. | 费弗一家的档案都在这 |
[20:42] | Got yours. I got Lucy’s. | 有你的 露西的 |
[20:45] | Uh, your ex-wife, your current wife. | 你前妻 你现在的妻子 |
[20:47] | Even your, uh, your great-uncle who died, | 甚至还有你去世的叔祖父 |
[20:49] | what, ten– ten years ago? | 他是十年前去世的吧 |
[20:51] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪找到的 |
[20:52] | Funny thing is, there’s no file on Richie. | 有趣的是 这里没有关于里奇的档案 |
[20:54] | Wh-Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[20:56] | I don’t know what you’re getting at,Matt, | 我不知道你在说什么 马特 |
[20:58] | but I think you should stop. | 但我觉得你该停手了 |
[21:00] | You know, Sam Gillis told Hilde about the bruises on Richie’s arm. | 山姆·吉利斯告诉过希尔妲里奇手臂上瘀伤的事 |
[21:03] | And the day that Richie was–that he disappeared, | 里奇…失踪的那天 |
[21:07] | Sam was saying much the same thing. | 山姆也说了同样的话 |
[21:09] | Is this what you want, Matt? | 这就是你想要的吗 马特 |
[21:11] | My confession? | 你想要我忏悔 |
[21:13] | That the last day that I saw my kid was my worst? | 跟我孩子度过的最后一天 我表现得很糟糕 |
[21:16] | Well, maybe you went too far that day. | 也许那天你做得太过分了 |
[21:20] | Maybe you didn’t want him to snitch on you. | 也许你不想让他告你的密 |
[21:21] | Maybe it was something like that. | 也许是类似这种情况 |
[21:23] | Are you accusing me of killing my son? | 你是在指控我杀了我儿子吗 |
[21:25] | Look, leave the files here, and we’ll write this off as a mistake. | 把文件留下 我们会把它当作一个失误来处理 |
[21:30] | No, no, no. That’s not a mistake. | 不 不 不 这不是个失误 |
[21:32] | No, there’s something here. I know it. | 不 这里有内情 我知道 |
[21:34] | – I know, I know it. – You hearing yourself? Let’s go outside. | -我知道 -听听你都说了什么 我们出去吧 |
[21:42] | Damn it, Matty. What the hell’s the matter with you? | 妈的 马迪 你到底怎么了 |
[21:44] | No, what the hell’s the matter with you? | 该问这句话的人是我 |
[21:46] | What, you gotta sell your soul just to become sheriff? | 怎么 你为了当警长不惜卖掉自己的灵魂吗 |
[21:49] | I did what I had to doto shut this thing down. | 我做了让这件事息事宁人所必须做的事 |
[21:51] | And Trip’s gonna get a slap on the wrist at most. | 翠普顶多象征性地受点惩戒 |
[21:56] | All right, tell me, Frank. | 好吧 告诉我 弗兰克 |
[21:59] | What happens at night | 每当夜晚降临 |
[22:02] | when you turn off the lights and you close your eyes? | 你关了灯闭上眼时有什么感觉 |
[22:05] | What do you see? | 你会看到什么 |
[22:06] | You wanna tell me about nightmares? | 你好意思跟我讲做噩梦的事吗 |
[22:09] | You went to New York. You left. | 你去了纽约 你是离开了 |
[22:11] | I’ve been here living ’em. | 可我一直住在这里 |
[22:42] | Swiss cheese and sardines? | 瑞士奶酪和沙丁鱼 |
[22:44] | Hey! How was the prom? | 舞会怎么样 |
[22:46] | You and Kim have fun? | 你和金玩得开心吗 |
[22:48] | No, Dad, it– | 不 爸爸 |
[22:51] | Uh, you know what? Actually, yeah, it was, it was pretty fun. | 那个 实际上 是的 舞会很有趣 |
[22:56] | And you know what? I, uh… | 还有 我 |
[22:58] | I broke up with Kim, Dad. | 我和金分手了 爸爸 |
[23:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:03] | Well, you know,I’m leaving for New York after graduation. | 因为我毕业后要去纽约 |
[23:08] | And, you know, she wants to stay here. | 可她想留在这里 |
[23:13] | The right girl is worth fighting for, Matty. | 合适的女孩值得你为之奋斗 马迪 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[23:36] | I… | 我 |
[23:38] | I don’t want you to go to the East Coast. | 我不想你去东海岸 |
[23:41] | I’d miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[23:43] | And it’ll just be too lonely. | 我会很孤独的 |
[23:46] | Any chance you– you’ll reconsider? | 你有可能重新考虑一下吗 |
[23:51] | Yeah, okay, Pop. | 好的 爸爸 |
[23:52] | Yeah, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[24:17] | Flashlight off or the book’s mine. | 手电筒关上 否则这本书就归我了 |
[24:19] | As soon as I finish this chapter. | 我读完这一章就睡 |
[24:22] | No. | 不行 |
[24:25] | You’re keeping me up. | 你搅得我睡不着 |
[24:33] | Thought you were reading All the President’s Men. | 还以为你在读《总统班底》呢 |
[24:36] | Thirteen times seemed excessive. | 读13次有点太过分了 |
[24:38] | I wanted to try something new. | 我想尝试一些新的东西 |
[24:41] | You know, I actually like To Kill a Mockingbird. | 我其实很喜欢《杀死一只知更鸟》 |
[24:43] | Do you think this book’s why Dad calls me “Scout”? | 你觉得爸爸叫我小家伙是因为这本书吗 |
[24:45] | Yeah, probably. | 可能吧 |
[24:49] | Oh, have you gotten to the courtroom part yet? | 你读到法庭那章了吗 |
[24:51] | There’s a courtroom part? | 还有讲法庭的章节吗 |
[24:53] | Well, yeah.I thought that’s why you were reading it. | 有啊 我还以为这就是你读这本书的原因 |
[24:55] | You know, ’cause of the hearing today. | 因为今天有听证会嘛 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:59] | We really needed Atticus Fin chat that thing. | 阿提克斯·费因真该讲讲这方面的事 |
[25:03] | I don’t think this town | 我觉得除非换警长 |
[25:04] | will ever change unless we get a new sheriff. | 否则这个镇子就永远不会改变 |
[25:08] | But who do you think could do it? | 但你觉得这种事谁又能办到呢 |
[25:10] | Me. | 我 |
[25:12] | Yeah. Sheriff Hilde with her cowboy hat and silver star. | 是啊 头戴牛仔帽和银星勋章的希尔妲警长 |
[25:24] | Lights out, Scout. | 熄灯 小家伙 |
[25:26] | You get your book back in the morning. | 早上再把书还你 |
[25:36] | Hey, Iz. How’d it go yesterday? | 伊奇 昨天怎么样 |
[25:39] | It’s way too early for another heart-to-heart, Dad. | 爸爸 现在再来一场谈心还太早 |
[25:46] | And where are you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[25:49] | To school. Home by dark. No writing. Rinse, repeat. | 去学校 天黑前回家 不写新闻 洗漱 重复 |
[25:53] | But, Mom, you’re on a deadline. | 但是 妈妈 你已经到最后期限了 |
[25:54] | Hey, you got a word count? | 你有字数要求吗 |
[25:58] | The Internet has no limits, Bridget. | 互联网没有限制 布里吉特 |
[26:00] | My name is— | 我的名字是… |
[26:14] | When I get all in my head like this, | 每当我遇到这种情况时 |
[26:16] | I miss our weird couples therapist in Brooklyn. | 就很想念布鲁克林那位奇怪的情感治疗师 |
[26:20] | The one who told me to | 就是让我在你难过的时候 |
[26:21] | buy you a Diet Coke and a doughnut when you’re upset | 给你买一杯健怡可乐和一个甜甜圈 |
[26:24] | and not ask you if you’re okay? | 却不问问你好不好的那个人吗 |
[26:26] | Yeah. That was terrible advice. | 是啊 这建议遭透了 |
[26:28] | But she did have that one good idea. | 但她有一个件事说得好 |
[26:34] | I hate the sheriff. | 我讨厌警长 |
[26:36] | Frank effin’ Briggs! | 弗兰克·他妈的·布里格斯 |
[26:40] | Frank’s a piece of work! | 弗兰克真是差劲透了 |
[26:42] | I hate the way everyone looks at me here! | 我讨厌这里的人看我的眼神 |
[26:45] | I hate the way people look at us! | 我讨厌人们看我们俩的眼神 |
[26:47] | I hate I can’t talk to you. | 我讨厌我不能和你说话 |
[26:50] | I hate that Hilde thinks she needs to fix you. | 我讨厌那个孩子认为她需要治好你 |
[26:53] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[27:00] | I hate that you didn’t know that. | 我讨厌你不知道这事 |
[27:04] | I hate I didn’t know that too. | 我也讨厌我不知道 |
[27:08] | I hate Miriam! | 我讨厌米莉亚姆 |
[27:15] | I hate what she did to us. | 我讨厌她对我们做的事 |
[27:20] | I know I’m supposed to be past that. | 我知道我该翻篇 |
[27:24] | But I’m… I’m just not. | 但我就是过不去 |
[27:27] | I don’t talk to her anymore, Bridge. | 我没再跟她说话 布里吉 |
[27:30] | I really don’t. I mean that. | 我真的没有 我说真的 |
[27:34] | The thing that sucks is, | 糟糕的是 |
[27:35] | is I get why she would understand you better. | 我知道她为什么会更了解你 |
[27:38] | Because of what happened to the both of you, but… | 因为你俩共同经历了一些事 但是 |
[27:43] | you didn’t even give me a chance. | 你甚至没给我个机会 |
[27:45] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[27:49] | But you gotta understand, I just wanted to build a life, you know? | 但你要明白 我只想好好生活 |
[27:52] | Just far away from here. | 远离这里 |
[27:54] | You know, and we did, all right? We did that. | 我们做到了 对吧 我们做到了 |
[27:57] | We made a good life. | 我们过上了好生活 |
[28:00] | Yeah, and you were the best part of it. | 你曾是其中最美好的部分 |
[28:03] | And then a girl disappeared in Montauk. | 然后一个女孩在蒙托克失踪了 |
[28:06] | And you started losing it. | 你开始失去这一切 |
[28:08] | No, I… I never let Richie go. | 不 我 我从没忘记里奇 |
[28:11] | I guess I didn’t know that until | 直到我开始和那女孩的 |
[28:12] | I started talking to that girl’s mother, you know? | 妈妈说话 我大概才知道 |
[28:17] | Shit, Bridge. I am– I am so, | 见鬼 布里吉 我 我很 |
[28:20] | so, so sorry I didn’t tell you sooner | 很抱歉没早点告诉你 |
[28:22] | about what happened with Richie. | 里奇的事 |
[28:24] | You know, I didn’t wanna bring all this…all of this to us. | 我不想让这些事影响我们的生活 |
[28:30] | I’m not gonna lie and say it’s okay. | 我不会撒谎说没事 |
[28:33] | But I’m in this with you. | 但我和你在同一条船上 |
[28:36] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[28:39] | Yeah. Well, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[28:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:50] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:54] | Another round? | 再来一轮 |
[28:56] | Hell yes. | 好啊 |
[28:58] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[29:10] | Hey. | 喂 |
[29:11] | I’m picking up the results from the jacket this afternoon. | 我今天下午去拿那件外套的化验结果 |
[29:14] | Can you meet me at 4:00? | 可以四点来找我吗 |
[29:21] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[29:23] | Can I have the paperwork to run for sheriff, please? | 可以给我竞选警长的文件吗 |
[29:26] | You need law enforcement training. About a year, at least. | 你需要进行执法培训 至少一年 |
[29:31] | You also need to be at least 18 years old. | 还有你至少要年满十八岁 |
[29:34] | And you need to gather 100 signatures | 你需要在工作日下班前 |
[29:36] | by the end of the business day. | 收集100个联署签名 |
[29:38] | Today. | 就是今天 |
[29:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:41] | May I have the forms, please? | 可以给我表格吗 |
[29:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:04] | How can I help… you? | 有什么可以为您效劳的 |
[30:06] | Donny and Spoon are helping me get signatures. | 唐尼和勺子在帮我收集联署签名 |
[30:09] | All you have to do is decide to run for sheriff. | 你要做的就是决定是否竞选警长 |
[30:14] | Mm, look, I don’t need savin’, lady. | 我不需要救世主 姑娘 |
[30:17] | Yeah. But we do. | 是啊 但我们需要 |
[30:19] | Me, my friends, my family…this whole frickin’ town. | 我 我朋友 我家人 整个小镇 |
[30:24] | Did you rehearse that? | 你是排练过吗 |
[30:26] | So, it’s a “Yes”? | 所以你是”答应”了 |
[30:30] | It’s definitely a “Maybe.” | 肯定是”也许” |
[30:33] | We can split up after lunch, and we’ll get everyone to sign. | 午饭后我们可以分头行事 会让每个人签名 |
[30:36] | It’ll be easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[30:37] | Yeah, a little problem with that. They have to be 18 or older. | 是啊 有个小问题 签名人必须年满十八及以上 |
[30:41] | Then there’s only one place to go. | 那只能去一个地方 |
[30:50] | – You first. – No. You first. | -你先进 -不 你先进 |
[30:52] | Come on, guys. It can’t be that bad. | 情况不会那么糟 |
[31:00] | Would you like to sign a petition to change your future? | 你愿意签一份改变你未来的请愿书吗 |
[31:03] | Would you like to sign | 你愿意为麦肯奇·崔普·约翰逊 |
[31:04] | for Mackenzie “Trip” Johnson so she can be… | 连署吗 这样她可以成为 |
[31:18] | Ow! Clipboards. | 写字板 |
[31:21] | What? Wha– | 什么 什 |
[31:24] | W-Where’s Spoon? | 勺子去哪了 |
[31:28] | – Oh, Spoon. – I’m okay. | -勺子 -我没事 |
[31:31] | I told you so. | 我就说嘛 |
[31:35] | Let’s try the other seniors’ lounge. After school. | 我们去其他高年级休息室试试 放学后 |
[31:44] | Do you see any of your old friends, Pop-Pop? | 你看见你的老朋友了吗 爷爷 |
[31:47] | This looks like it’s almost enough people. | 看起来人差不多够了 |
[31:56] | Why is everyone ignoring your grandpa? | 为什么没人搭理你爷爷 |
[31:58] | I thought he used to live here. | 我以为他以前住这 |
[31:59] | Maybe they’re just jealous that he doesn’t live here anymore. | 也许他们只是嫉妒他不再住这 |
[32:02] | Can you blame them? This place is worse than middle school. | 你能怪他们吗 这里的环境比中学还糟 |
[32:06] | We need to warm it up. | 我们需要来点气氛 |
[32:07] | Put people in the mood to sign our petition. | 让大家有心情签我们的请愿书 |
[32:11] | Pop-Pop. | 爷爷 |
[32:13] | Remember what we used to do every Christmas when I was little? | 记得我小时我们每个圣诞节常常做的事吗 |
[32:21] | Don’t worry. You will. | 别担心 你会想起来 |
[32:47] | You go this way. And I’ll go here. | 你从这边开始 我从这边 |
[32:53] | …A hundred by 6:00 tonight. | 今晚六点前要联署100个签名 |
[32:56] | …and protect us at all cost. | 不惜一切代价保护我们 |
[32:59] | – Thank you so much, sir. – She’s trying to run for sheriff. | -非常感谢 -她要竞选警长 |
[33:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | Merry Christmas, Pop-Pop. | 圣诞快乐 爷爷 |
[33:46] | 48 49 50 …48, 49, 50. | |
[33:48] | Half? All that work and we still only have half the signatures? | 一半 忙活了半天 还只是联署到一半签名吗 |
[33:52] | We have until 6:00. | 我们可以联署到六点 |
[33:54] | It’s a long shot. | 机会不大 |
[33:57] | I love being the underdog. | 我喜欢处于下风 |
[33:59] | I know who we can talk to. | 我知道我们可以找谁了 |
[34:01] | Basically, we just need your permission | 简单来说 我们只需要你同意 |
[34:03] | to bother your customers real quick. | 我们短暂地打扰一下你的顾客 |
[34:07] | No. You can’t bother them. | 不行 你们不能打扰他们 |
[34:09] | But you can help. | 可你能帮得上忙 |
[34:10] | – What? – Just ask your customers | -什么 -你给顾客打电话的时候 |
[34:12] | to sign our petition when you ring them up. | 就请他们在我们的请愿书上签名 |
[34:14] | Which will help save Erie Harbor from the evil forces within. | 这会将伊丽湾从内部恶势力手中拯救出来 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | How many signatures are you guys hoping to get? | 你们想弄到多少个签名 |
[34:21] | Fifty. | 50个 |
[34:22] | – When do you need it by? – 6:00. | -什么时候要 -6点 |
[34:24] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[34:27] | Is that a problem? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[34:29] | Well, look around. | 你看看这里 |
[34:30] | I mean, it usually takes three weeks to get 50 customers in here. | 我们一般要3周才会有50名顾客上门 |
[34:35] | But I am going somewhere when I close up that has lots of people. | 可店打烊后我会去一个人很多的地方 |
[34:45] | For too long, nothing in this town has changed. | 这么久了 这个小镇毫无改变 |
[34:49] | The old guard is becoming the new guard. | 警长的选举换汤不换药 |
[34:52] | In ten years as a public defender in New York, | 我在纽约做了10年公设辩护人 |
[34:54] | I never saw as much corruption in law enforcement | 可我从未见过像伊丽湾这样 |
[34:57] | as I’ve seen here in Erie Harbor. | 如此腐败的执法部门 |
[35:00] | Holmes County’s elected officials watched | 霍尔姆斯郡当选的官员们 |
[35:02] | as Lieutenant Frank Briggs lied | 在昨天的纪律听证会上坐视 |
[35:03] | at his disciplinary hearing yesterday | 弗兰克·布里格斯副队 |
[35:06] | with encouragement from his father and his cohorts. | 在他的父亲与同伴们的怂恿下撒谎 |
[35:09] | Sheriff Briggs let down my husband | 在我丈夫还是个孩子时 |
[35:11] | when he was a child. | 布里格斯警长辜负了他 |
[35:13] | He let down Mayor Fife. | 他辜负了费弗镇长 |
[35:14] | He let down Richie. | 他也辜负了里奇 |
[35:16] | And they’ll all continue to let down our own children | 如果我们不执着于改变 |
[35:18] | if we don’t insist on change. | 他们也会继续辜负我们的孩子们 |
[35:20] | The future can be different if | 如果我们下决心要改变未来 |
[35:22] | if we decide that it must be different. | 那我们就能拥有不一样的明天 |
[35:25] | And if we’re not going to get it done, | 而如果我们做不到这件事 |
[35:27] | then we have to follow the lead of our children | 那么我们应当跟从孩子们的领导 |
[35:29] | or get the hell out of their way. | 或起码给他们把路让开 |
[35:36] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[35:37] | Oh, look at all–Yeah. Yeah. She looks, like, promising. | 看 这些 嗯 她看起来很有希望 |
[35:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:42] | Hi. Would you like to sign our petition? | 你好 为我们的请愿书签个名好吗 |
[36:20] | I think there are some people over there that wanna sign. | 我觉得那边还有人想签名 |
[36:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:28] | Thanks for helping Hilde. | 谢谢你帮了希尔妲 |
[36:30] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[36:32] | And Trip. | 还有翠普 |
[36:35] | Well, you’re helping all of us. | 你帮了我们所有人 |
[36:38] | Look, I’m– I’m sorry I was a jerk. | 我 我很抱歉我是个混账 |
[36:44] | You’re a jerk that just did a really awesome thing. | 你这个混账刚刚做了件超棒的事 |
[36:58] | Hey, look. They’ve almost done it. | 看 他们快集齐了 |
[37:02] | We just need… | 我们只需要 |
[37:04] | -…one…-…last… | -最后 -一个 |
[37:06] | …signature. | 签名 |
[37:13] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好 好 好 好 |
[37:15] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[37:26] | Can you believe we made them? | 我们真的做到了 简直难以置信 |
[38:06] | May the best woman win! | 愿胜利归于最棒的女人 |
[38:09] | I did what I had to do, Trip. | 我做了我该做的事 翠普 |
[38:10] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[38:14] | Did what you had to do? Stop it. | 你做了你该做的事 得了吧 |
[38:17] | She’s an annoyance, not a threat. | 她惹人烦 可算不上威胁 |
[38:19] | You’ll still win once | 镇上的人们一知道 |
[38:21] | the town finds out what happened at the hearing. | 听证会上发生的事情 你就赢了 |
[38:27] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[38:29] | You’ve proven yourself, son. | 你证明了你自己 儿子 |
[38:30] | This campaign is all yours. | 这场竞选完全是属于你的 |
[38:34] | It’s your privilege. | 它是你的特权 |
[38:35] | Your legacy. | 是你的传承 |
[38:40] | It’s in your blood. | 它在你的血脉之中 |
[39:19] | Chris. | 老天 |
[39:21] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[39:24] | – All right, so, what do you got? – It’s like we expected. | -那你发现了什么 -和我们想的差不多 |
[39:26] | Lots of DNA evidence on this jacket, | 这件夹克上有许多DNA证据 |
[39:28] | including Richie’s. | 其中有里奇的 |
[39:29] | But the blood, it’s not Richie’s. | 可血不是里奇的 |
[39:31] | It matches an adult in the system. | 它与系统里的一名成年人相匹配 |
[39:34] | Well, then whose is it? | 那它是谁的 |
[39:36] | I’m worried about you, Matty. | 我很担心你 马迪 |
[39:37] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[39:38] | Last time we worked together. You know. | 上次我们一起做事的时候 |
[39:40] | With the Levin case in Montauk. | 蒙托克的莱文案 |
[39:43] | Look, I don’t want this to take over your life again. | 我不希望这又成了你人生的主导 |
[39:47] | Well, then why are you doing it? | 那你为什么还是做了呢 |
[39:58] | I’ll say it again. This isn’t admissible. | 我再说一遍 这不是可采信的证据 |
[40:01] | You’ll need a confession. | 你得写自供状 |
[40:03] | But there might be something here. | 但这或许会有用 |
[40:21] | Matt. Leave me and my family alone. | 马特 离我和我的家人远点 |
[40:24] | I think I know who killed Richie. | 我想我知道是谁杀了里奇 |
[40:30] | Ran a DNA test on it. | 对它做了DNA测试 |
[40:35] | I got a name. | 我知道名字了 |
[40:36] | Oh, my God. | 我天 |
[40:38] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[40:40] | It’s a she. | 是她 |