时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Honestly, I don’t know what’s weirder. | 说真的 我不知道哪个更奇怪 |
[00:12] | A whole flock of dead birds, or the fact it wasn’t on the news. | 是一群鸟无故死去还是新闻没提到这事 |
[00:15] | Yeah, or the fact that Jessica’s actually being nice to me. | 是 我觉得杰西卡对我很好这件事更怪 |
[00:17] | Did they just get sick at the same time and just fall out of the sky? | 它们是同时生病了而从空中坠落的吗 |
[00:21] | And what about that creepy basement. Are they related? | 还有那个恐怖的地下室和这一切有关吗 |
[00:24] | That feels weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[00:26] | God, I mean, she’s a junior. She’d be hanging out with seniors by now. | 天啊 她都念高三了 她该和高四学生一起玩了 |
[00:29] | And she, like, drives her own car. | 而且她还有自己的车 |
[00:32] | There was lightning at the time. | 当时有闪电 |
[00:34] | And there’s been some weird weather in Erie Harbor, | 最近伊利港的天气挺怪 |
[00:36] | and Donny’s hurricane in Ireland. | 唐尼说爱尔兰有飓风 |
[00:39] | I mean, who actually gets a car for their sweet 16? | 谁的16岁生日礼物是一辆车 |
[00:42] | I thought that was, like, a movie thing. | 我还以为只有电影里才有这种情节 |
[00:44] | Can’t believe I actually had fun in Erie Harbor. | 真难以置信 我竟然在伊利港过得很开心 |
[00:47] | “How many birds can get hit by a single bolt of lightning?” | “一道闪电能击中多少只鸟 ” |
[00:57] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[00:58] | Geez… | 天啊 |
[01:02] | Well, at least we can use your laptop as a light. | 至少可以用你的笔记本电脑照明 |
[01:07] | No, I’m using it for research. | 不行 我在用它做调查呢 |
[01:11] | And the Wi-Fi is down. | 无线网也断了 |
[01:16] | Hey, hey, hey. No. It’s okay, Ginny. | 嘿…没事的 金妮 |
[01:18] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[01:19] | I know, honey. It’s okay. You’re good. | 我知道 宝贝 没事的 别担心 |
[01:25] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈、爸爸 |
[01:28] | -Oh, my God. -Dad! | -天啊 -爸爸 |
[01:29] | -Straight through the window. -Get some buckets or something. | -直接穿过窗户 -去拿个桶来吧 |
[01:33] | -Dad? -Mom, what’s happening? | -爸爸 -妈 发生什么了 |
[01:34] | Everything’s fine, guys, all right? Don’t freak out. | 没事的 别紧张 |
[01:37] | Dad, we have a whole tree in our living room. What are you– | 爸爸 一整棵树砸进了客厅 你在… |
[01:39] | Okay, you know what, girls, you should probably go back upstairs | 好吧 姑娘们 你们最好还是回到楼上 |
[01:41] | because there’s broken glass all over the place. | 因为这里都是碎玻璃 到处都是 |
[01:43] | Pop-Pop, it’s fine, it’s okay. Don’t worry. Everything’s okay. | 爷爷 没事 别担心 没什么问题 |
[01:47] | -Look, I’m gonna clean all this up. -Okay. | -我要清理一下这里 -好的 |
[01:51] | Yeah, Hilde… | 别过来 希尔蒂 |
[01:52] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[01:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:59] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[02:01] | Hilde, Hilde, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 希尔蒂…别… |
[02:03] | Just be careful, | 小心点 |
[02:04] | -there’s glass down there. Careful. -Daddy, I will. | -下面有玻璃 小心点 -爸爸 我会的 |
[02:09] | Hey, little one. I got you, I got you. | 嘿 小家伙 别怕 我在呢 |
[02:12] | It’s okay. I got you. It’s okay. | 没事 有我在 别怕 |
[02:15] | You’re safe with me, buddy. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我会保护你的 我不会伤害你 |
[02:20] | Sorry about your tree. | 很遗憾你的树倒了 |
[02:22] | Don’t worry. Nothing bad is gonna happen to you. | 别担心 你会好好的 |
[02:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:54] | -Do we have to go to school today? -Yes, you do. | -我们今天一定要去上学吗 -是的 |
[02:57] | -The baby bird kept me up all night. -Well, yeah. | -为了照顾小鸟宝宝 我一夜没睡 -是啊 |
[02:59] | Now you know what it was like for me when I had you three as babies. | 现在你知道 我当初养你们三个宝宝是什么感觉了 |
[03:02] | Do you think I could give him some milk? | 我可以喂它一点牛奶吗 |
[03:03] | Well, mama birds don’t feed milk to their young. | 鸟妈妈通常不给宝宝喂奶 |
[03:06] | Yeah, they puke into their mouths. | 对 它会把食物吐进宝宝嘴里 |
[03:10] | I definitely need to talk to Birdman about what could’ve killed all those birds. | 我必须和鸟男聊聊 会是什么东西杀死那么多鸟 |
[03:13] | And maybe he could help me with Walter. | 他也许能给我照顾沃尔特的建议 |
[03:15] | -Walter? -Cronkite. | -沃尔特 -克朗凯特 |
[03:17] | He was a journalist on TV. | 他是电视记者 |
[03:20] | Everyone called him the most trusted man in America. | 人们称他为美国最有公信力的人 |
[03:25] | Hey, Mom, do you think maybe we should, like, see if Dad needs any help? | 嘿 妈妈 我们要不要去看看 爸爸那边需不需要帮忙 |
[03:28] | -Your daddy thinks he’s handy. -But he’s not. | -你爸觉得他很会修理东西 -但他不会 |
[03:31] | He ripped a hole in the attic and never fixed it. | 他在阁楼弄出了一个洞 一直没修好 |
[03:33] | Okay, look, honey, I know how you feel about the truth, | 好吧 亲爱的 我知道你很看重真相 |
[03:37] | but it isn’t always the best thing. | 但那不一定总是好事 |
[03:40] | Okay, sometimes with men, you have to… | 有时对于男人 你必须… |
[03:45] | You know what, this feels like a whole can of worms. | 好吧 这个讨论有点复杂 |
[03:48] | Can we just… | 我们只要… |
[03:50] | -Good job, honey. -You’re so great, Dad. | -厉害 亲爱的 -爸爸 你真棒 |
[03:52] | -Dad! -You’re doing it! | -爸爸 -进展不错 |
[03:56] | So, Mom, what’s the latest with Wott Management? | 妈妈 沃特管理公司最近有什么消息吗 |
[03:59] | God, just write an article about the dumb tree | 天啊 你只要写一篇文章 讲有一棵树 |
[04:01] | that crashed into our dumb house with a dumb bird in it. | 砸进了我们的破房子 树上还有一只傻鸟 就可以了 |
[04:04] | Mom, did you know | 妈妈 你知道吗 |
[04:05] | Wott Management was named after a guy who was born in the 1800s? | 沃特管理公司 以19世纪出生的一个男人命名 |
[04:08] | -No. -He basically founded Erie Harbor | -不知道 -他可以说是伊利港的创始人 |
[04:10] | and bought up all the forests here. | 还买下了这里所有的森林 |
[04:13] | To chop them down. | 只为了把树都砍倒 |
[04:15] | Wait, so they just like randomly chose his name for their company? | 等等 所以这间公司 随便选了他的名字命名 |
[04:18] | I doubt it was random. | 我猜不是随便选的 |
[04:19] | Whoever owns the place must’ve used that name for a reason. | 公司老板选择这个名字一定有原因 |
[04:22] | Yeah, well, it might give them an air of legitimacy. | 也许这样做让他们显得更合法和可信 |
[04:25] | I can’t get this baby bird to eat anything. | 鸟宝宝什么都不愿意吃 |
[04:28] | Dad, I’m gonna have to take him to Birdman. | 爸爸 我得带它去找鸟男 |
[04:31] | Yeah, well, you can, but his name is not Birdman, remember? | 可以 但他的名字不是鸟男 记得吗 |
[04:34] | His name is Mr. Wergeles. | 他叫维尔格里斯先生 |
[04:36] | Okay, party people, let’s get dressed for it, right? | 好了 派对狂人们 穿好衣服 |
[04:39] | Yeah, grab your jacket, grab your shoes. | 带上外套、穿好鞋子 |
[04:42] | -Hilde, where are you going? -Riding my bike. | -希尔蒂 你要去哪 -骑车 |
[04:51] | Hey, can I use your charger? | 嘿 能用一下充电器吗 |
[04:52] | -No, no, no. I need it. -Mom. | -不…我要用 -妈妈 |
[04:54] | What? I have no idea how long the power will be out, | 什么 我不知道断电要持续多久 |
[04:56] | or if I’ll have functioning phones at work, | 或办公室有没有能用的电话 |
[04:58] | where I make money so you can eat. | 毕竟我要在那里赚钱 好给你们买吃的 |
[05:00] | God, it’ll take, like, a minute, okay? | 天啊 我很快的 好吗 |
[05:03] | I just need enough time to call Ethan. | 我只是要给伊森打个电话 |
[05:05] | Okay, cool, so that’s why you’re yelling at me. | 好吧 所以你才对我嚷嚷 |
[05:07] | Mom, I’m not yelling at you. | 妈 我没对你嚷嚷 |
[05:09] | I’m just frustrated because this stupid power’s out. | 我只是因为断电而不爽 |
[05:12] | You can’t go one day without talking to him? | 你一天不和他说话都不行 |
[05:14] | Hello, I already have. | 拜托 已经一天没说话了 |
[05:16] | Iz. | 伊兹 |
[05:18] | We’re just supposed to do this thing before school, | 我们说好了每天上学前通电话 |
[05:21] | where we tell each other to have a good day. | 互道早安 |
[05:23] | Okay? It’s just a thing. | 好吗 这是个习惯 |
[05:25] | It’s our thing. | 是我们的习惯 |
[05:27] | It’s dumb, whatever. | 虽然很蠢啦 |
[05:28] | Look, just do me a favor and try and enjoy what it feels like to be disconnected | 就算帮我个忙 试着享受一下失联的感觉 |
[05:33] | for a day or at least a couple of minutes. | 尝试一天或至少几分钟 |
[05:40] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:45] | There’s no controlling this. | 这是无法控制的 |
[05:47] | It’s a natural disaster. | 是自然灾害 |
[05:48] | School is canceled | 学校暂时关闭 |
[05:50] | until the tree can be removed and power restored. | 直至移去树木和来电为止 |
[05:56] | Let’s try and pretend that we’re sad we’re missing school. | 请大家至少假装对停课感到悲伤 |
[05:59] | -You are so not organized. -Excuse me, | -你真的好没组织力 -不好意思 |
[06:01] | how did you not know about this an hour ago? | 你怎么现在才得知这件事 |
[06:03] | -We didn’t get any e-mails or anything. -Sorry. | -我们连一封电邮通知都没收到 -抱歉 |
[06:04] | How are you gonna take control over this? | 你要怎么处理这件事 |
[06:07] | Ladies, I’m sorry, it’s not safe for you to come past the barrier. | 女士们 抱歉 越过屏障是不安全的 |
[06:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:13] | -Did you hear they canceled school? -Oh, cool. | -听说停课的事了吗 -酷 |
[06:17] | Yeah, so what are you gonna do? | 所以你打算做什么 |
[06:20] | I’ll probably just head down to the pier, walk around, or whatever. | 我可能会去码头散散步什么的 |
[06:23] | Cool. | 挺好的 |
[06:26] | Do you wanna come? | 你要一起来吗 |
[06:28] | -Yeah. -Hey, Jessica. | -好啊 -嗨 杰西卡 |
[06:30] | Hey. Do you wanna go to the pier? | 嗨 想去码头吗 |
[06:32] | -Totally. -Cool. Great. | -好啊 -酷 太好了 |
[06:35] | This is my friend Emma. She just moved here. | 这是我的朋友艾玛 她刚搬来 |
[06:37] | -Hi. -Hey. Izzy. | -嗨 -嗨 伊兹 |
[06:39] | My family just moved here about a year ago from Brooklyn. | 我们一家大约一年前从布鲁克林搬来这里 |
[06:41] | Nice. We used to live in Virginia, but my mom got transferred for work. | 真不错 我们以前住在弗吉尼亚 但我妈调来这里工作 |
[06:46] | I mean you already have so many friends that’s, like, great. | 你已经有这么多朋友了 真好 |
[06:49] | I’ll see you guys at the pier. | 我们在码头见吧 |
[06:51] | -Same. Later, Izzy. -Bye. | -好 回头见 伊兹 -拜拜 |
[06:57] | -Do you need a ride? -Yeah. | -要载你一程吗 -好啊 |
[07:00] | Let me just tell my mom where I’m going first, though. | 不过我得先告诉我妈我要去哪 |
[07:02] | Right, I forget you’re like 14 sometimes. | 对 我有时会忘记你才14岁 |
[07:05] | Probably ’cause you take so many upper-level classes. | 可能因为你修了很多高年级课 |
[07:08] | No, no, no, I meant that as a compliment. | 不…这是在夸你 |
[07:10] | Well, yeah, you know what, I’ll just text her. | 这样好了 我发短信给她 |
[07:13] | -Okay. -It’s fine, yeah. | -好的 -没事 |
[07:16] | -That’s good. -Cool. This way. | -好了 -酷 这边 |
[07:21] | We need to do some research on how to take care of this bird. Here. | 我们得研究一下怎么照顾这只鸟 给 |
[07:24] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[07:29] | I still don’t understand why you’d wanna use the smallest person | 我还是不懂你们为什么要让最瘦小的人 |
[07:32] | as the step stool, but okay. | 当垫脚石 但没事啦 |
[07:37] | Oh, that’s smart. | 这个办法很聪明 |
[07:44] | When is school gonna get back in? | 学校什么时候恢复 |
[07:46] | She’s as bad as her ex-con mother! | 她和她有前科的母亲一样糟 |
[07:47] | So unorganized! | 太没章法了 |
[07:48] | My tax dollars are paying your salary. | 你的工资来自我的税钱 |
[07:50] | I understand this is inconvenient, | 我明白这会造成不便 |
[07:51] | -but it’s out of my control. -Hey, hold this for me. Okay? | -但这并非我能控制的 -嘿 帮我拿一下 |
[07:53] | I need to take my kids somewhere. Where am I supposed to go? | 我得带着孩子闲逛 你让我去哪 |
[07:55] | -She’s totally incompetent. -Excuse me, can I? | -她太不称职了 -不好意思 借我一下 |
[07:58] | If anyone has any questions or grievances, like you ladies with your petition, | 任何人有疑问或投诉 比如这些有诉求的女士 |
[08:04] | you could take it up with her lawyer. | 你们可以联络她的律师 |
[08:05] | And who’s that? That’s me. And right now my client has no comment. | 她的律师是谁 我 我的客户现在不作回应 |
[08:11] | Thank you. Have a nice day. | 谢谢 祝各位今天愉快 |
[08:16] | Look, you don’t have to hire me as your lawyer, obviously. | 当然了 你不用请我做你的律师 |
[08:19] | It’s just, this town. | 只是这个镇子太难搞了 |
[08:22] | No, I think I’m getting used to the abuse. | 不 我已经习惯了别人的无礼对待 |
[08:26] | But I appreciate your support. | 但谢谢你的支持 |
[08:29] | I know how much it sucks to be on that end of the pitchfork. | 我知道成为众矢之的有多惨 |
[08:33] | So I’d like to try and help you put an end to this, | 所以我想帮你结束这一切 |
[08:37] | -if you’ll let me? -Mommy. | -如果你愿意的话 -妈咪 |
[08:40] | Oh, geez, I– | 天啊 我… |
[08:43] | You know, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:45] | After the third child they just, you know, they sort of start raising themselves. | 有了第三个孩子后 她们基本上可以自己养大自己 |
[08:48] | Well, I’ll remind you when she starts to apply for college. | 当她开始申请大学时 我会提醒你的 |
[08:51] | Thank you. Let’s go. | 谢谢 我们走吧 |
[08:53] | I’ll be in touch. Okay? | 随时联系 好吗 |
[08:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | Guys, school is closed. How did you… get in here? | 几位 学校关了 你们是怎么进来的 |
[09:18] | Principal Collins told me to catch up on my schoolwork. | 科林斯校长让我赶上作业进度 |
[09:21] | Just because school’s canceled doesn’t mean that learning takes the day off. | 学校停课不意味着学习也要停止 |
[09:25] | So, you spoke to Principal Collins? | 所以你们和科林斯校长聊过了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, she loves what you’ve done in here. I mean, like, the stacks are super neat. | 对 她对你的表现很满意 书架超级整齐 |
[09:33] | Like the way the aisles look in the expensive grocery stores. | 就像高档超市的过道一样 |
[09:38] | I mean, I just lined the bindings up and… | 我只不过是把书册排列整齐… |
[09:42] | My dad does that. I think he has undiagnosed anxiety. | 我爸也有这个习惯 他应该有焦虑症 但未经诊断 |
[09:45] | And I’m starting to worry that maybe it’s genetic. | 我开始担心遗传给我了 |
[09:48] | You should get that checked out. | 你应该去检查一下 |
[09:51] | Do you have any books on feeding or nurturing baby birds? | 你有没有关于喂养雏鸟的书 |
[09:54] | Or figuring out why they’re sick? | 或是关于雏鸟生病原因的书 |
[09:56] | Or why they might fall out of the sky and die for no reason? | 或是为什么小鸟从空中坠落 无故死去的书 |
[10:00] | Maybe, but this is a public-school library. | 可能有 但这是公立学校图书馆 |
[10:03] | There’s only a limited number of books that we can have– | 我们的藏书数量有限 |
[10:05] | No problem, we’ll just use the computer. | 没事 我们用电脑就好 |
[10:07] | Yes problem, because there’s no power, | 有事 因为停电了 |
[10:10] | which is why no students are supposed to be here. | 所以才不让学生来这里 |
[10:13] | Yeah, you know what, that makes sense. Yeah. | 好吧 有道理 对 |
[10:16] | Unless you know something I don’t. | 除非你们知道些我不知道的事 |
[10:17] | If Principal Collins said that you can be here, then… | 如果科林斯校长说你们能来这里 那么… |
[10:21] | It’s okay. We have to go anyways. | 没事 反正我们也得走了 |
[10:26] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[10:27] | Please don’t call me that. Yeah. But… | 请别这么称呼我 但… |
[10:31] | -Bye. -Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[10:33] | -And don’t run in the halls. -Thanks, Tony. | -别在走廊里跑 -谢谢 托尼 |
[10:37] | It’s Mr. O’Hara. | 请叫我欧赫拉先生 |
[10:55] | I’ve been looking for a spot ever since the cabin flooded. | 自从木屋浸水后我就在寻找其他地点 |
[11:07] | My grandpa showed me this place. | 爷爷带我看了这个地方 |
[11:09] | He used to store his fishing gear here. | 他过去在这里存放钓具 |
[11:12] | Rustic chic. I can work with this. | 乡村风格 不错 |
[11:15] | Told you I’d get a good cabin. | 我说过我能找到一个好的木屋吧 |
[11:18] | So, I haven’t been able to get in touch with anyone from Wott Management. | 我没能联系上沃特管理公司的人 |
[11:22] | Do you know if your dad ever dealt with anyone in person? | 你爸爸是否曾和任何人当面打过交道 |
[11:26] | Or had any correspondence | 或是与他们通讯… |
[11:29] | with them under a different name? | …以另一个名字联络 |
[11:30] | Not that I know of, but I’ll ask him. | 据我所知没有 但我会问问他 |
[11:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:42] | Just– Hey. | 只是…嘿 |
[11:45] | Hello? Are you still there? | 喂 你还在吗 |
[11:47] | Yeah, it’s just the door to my office was open, | 在 只是我办公室的门开着 |
[11:50] | but I know I locked it. | 但我确定我锁了门 |
[11:52] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:53] | Just hang out right there, okay? | 在这等着 好吗 |
[11:56] | In your experience, | 根据你的经验 |
[11:57] | does anyone ever break into a place and not steal anything? | 是否有过有人私闯某处 却什么都没偷的情况 |
[12:04] | Oh, no. See, I don’t like the sound of that. | 不好 听起来不太妙 |
[12:06] | Why don’t you turn around and get out of there? | 你还是先离开那里吧 |
[12:08] | Can you come here? | 你能来警局吗 |
[12:09] | Yep, be right there. Come on, let’s go. | 好的 这就来 我们走吧 |
[12:15] | It’s not stealing if you plan to return it. | 如果你打算归还 那就不算偷 |
[12:17] | It’s borrowing, which is what the library is for. | 这叫借 图书馆就是用来借书的 |
[12:20] | Plus, I left my card as collateral. | 而且我有把卡留下来当抵押 |
[12:22] | We have library cards? | 我们有借书卡吗 |
[12:24] | Well, not technically. | 严格说来没有 |
[12:28] | Okay, no, not at all. | 好吧 完全没有 |
[12:30] | I made it when I used to play library with Izzy. | 是我以前和伊兹玩图书馆游戏时做的卡 |
[12:32] | You played library? | 你玩图书馆游戏 |
[12:34] | -Didn’t everyone? -No. | -大家不都玩吗 -不玩 |
[12:36] | You know, checking the books in and out, filling out the forms? | 借书、还书、填写表格 |
[12:41] | -No? -No. | -不玩 -不玩 |
[12:44] | Come on, Walter, you gotta eat, buddy. | 别这样 沃尔特 你得吃点东西啊 |
[12:47] | You named the bird Walter? | 你给那只鸟起名叫沃尔特 |
[12:48] | -After Cronkite. -Walter Cronkite. | -以克朗凯特命名 -沃尔特克朗凯特 |
[12:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:52] | He’s still not eating, you decorated his box and you named him. | 它仍不吃东西 你装饰了它的盒子 还给它起了名字 |
[12:56] | That bird is definitely gonna die. | 这只鸟一定会死 |
[12:59] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[13:01] | I do not know if I’m ready for this emotional journey. | 我不确定我的心灵能承受这种痛苦 |
[13:05] | It looks like we’ve been feeding him the wrong food. | 我们给它喂的东西似乎不对 |
[13:07] | We need to make him a bird smoothie. | 我们应该给它做鸟奶昔 |
[13:10] | I love a smoothie. | 我最爱奶昔了 |
[13:11] | Actually, it’s… | 其实… |
[13:14] | worms, bird poop and water. | 是虫子、鸟屎和水混合 |
[13:18] | Are you sure you locked up last night and set the alarm? | 你确定你昨晚锁了门并启动了警报 |
[13:21] | -Yeah. I always do. -All right, come on. | -对 我向来都会 -好吧 来 |
[13:25] | It’s good that you came in. | 你过来是对的 |
[13:26] | Yeah, it was just really creepy, you know? I just– | 对 真的很吓人 我只是… |
[13:33] | Look, maybe it was the power outage that knocked out the alarm, | 听着 也许是断电导致警报系统失灵了 |
[13:36] | -or the storm blew the door open… -Yeah. | -或是狂风吹开了门 -是 |
[13:39] | -…but it’s a lot of ifs. -Yeah. | -但也太多巧合了 -是 |
[13:42] | Can you think of anyone with a grudge against you? | 你能想到有什么人对你有意见吗 |
[13:44] | Take your pick. You know, it could be… | 随便选啊 可能是… |
[13:47] | someone pissed off at me for representing Sam. | 有人因为我做山姆的律师而生我气 |
[13:49] | I’ve taken on a new case. Maybe it has something to do with that. | 我最近接手了一个新案件 也许和那个有关 |
[13:52] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[13:55] | Lieutenant Briggs. | 布里格斯探长 |
[13:57] | -Fill out that assessment yet? -I have not yet, sir. | -评估表填好了吗 -还没有 长官 |
[14:00] | I am working on a potential break-in at First and Main. | 我正在处理一宗疑似非法入室案件 位于第一大道和主街交界处 |
[14:04] | Mrs. Lisko, this is Paul Rutherford. | 利西克太太 这位是保罗卢瑟福德 |
[14:07] | It’s Jensen. I kept my last name. | 是詹森 我保留了我的姓 |
[14:10] | Right. I knew that. Sorry about that. | 是 我知道的 抱歉 |
[14:13] | It’s okay. It’s nice to meet you. | 没事 见到你很高兴 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I’m an investigator. | 我是调查员 |
[14:16] | The Attorney General hired me to audit the department. | 司法部长聘请我给警局做审查 |
[14:18] | After what happened with… | 在发生了那事后… |
[14:22] | My dad? | 我爸那事 |
[14:24] | Yeah. So, that’s cool. | 对 所以挺好的 |
[14:26] | Attorney General? The state must be taking this seriously. | 司法部长 哇 州政府对此一定很在意 |
[14:31] | Washington state does not take kindly | 华盛顿州政府 |
[14:34] | to the depletion of the wrongful conviction fund, so… | 对于支付冤案赔偿金 感到不太开心 所以… |
[14:37] | -yes, we are. -Mr. Rutherford here | -确实很在意 -卢瑟福德先生 |
[14:39] | is in charge of letting the AG know whether we’re all fired. | 负责替司法部长调查要不要炒掉我们大家 |
[14:43] | Yeah, something like that. Do you mind if I sit in? | 对 可以这么说 我能旁听吗 |
[14:48] | I guess not. | 请便吧 |
[14:51] | Of course, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[14:53] | Miss Jensen, can you describe the scene when you entered? | 詹森小姐 你能描述一进去时的场景吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:06] | -We’re worried about him. -It’s a good thing you brought him here. | -我们很担心它 -还好你们带它来这 |
[15:09] | Do you think he’s gonna be okay? | 你觉得它会没事吗 |
[15:12] | Well, this will definitely help. | 这一定有用 |
[15:15] | Because a bunch of birds just died. Like, a whole flock of them. | 因为最近有一群鸟死了 很多鸟 |
[15:19] | It was awful. | 糟透了 |
[15:20] | And we’re worried that this little guy might have the same thing. | 我们担心这只小家伙也会死去 |
[15:23] | A lot? Well, how many? | 很多 多少呢 |
[15:25] | I don’t know, hundreds. | 不知道 几百只吧 |
[15:28] | What? | 什么 |
[15:29] | That doesn’t make any sense. I would’ve heard about it. | 那不可能 如果有 我应该会听说 |
[15:31] | I know. It’s weird that no one’s talking about it. | 我知道 没有人关注这件事 很奇怪 |
[15:34] | It happened at the Woodruff Mansion last night. | 是昨晚在伍德鲁夫别墅发生的事 |
[15:36] | -The dead birds were all over the lawn. -It was terrifying. | -草坪上到处都是死鸟 -可吓人了 |
[15:40] | They just fell out of the sky. | 它们从空中坠落 |
[15:43] | We lost a lot of good birds that day. | 那天死了好多很棒的小鸟 |
[15:45] | They made people go out the back way so nobody from the party posted pictures. | 他们是让派对宾客从后门出去的 所以没人发照片 |
[15:49] | I was gonna publish but then the power went out. | 我本想发文章 但突然断电 |
[15:52] | Well, is that where you found this one? | 你是在那里找到这只小家伙的 |
[15:54] | A tree fell in our yard during the storm. | 风暴期间 我们院里的一棵树倒了 |
[15:56] | And when it crashed through our window, this little guy came with it. | 树砸穿窗户倒在屋里的时候 这只小鸟就在树上 |
[15:59] | That’s why we brought him to you. You’re the expert. | 所以我们带它来找你 毕竟你是专家 |
[16:03] | Mr. Wergeles? | 维尔格里斯先生 |
[16:05] | Do you think it could be possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[16:07] | that he’s sick with the same thing that could’ve killed all those birds? | 它得了和那些死鸟一样的病 |
[16:11] | I’d have to see the dead flock. Do you think you could take me to them? | 我得看一看死去的鸟群 你们能带我去看吗 |
[16:20] | There we go. Got him? | 可以了 拿好了 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:25] | Are you sure that this is it? | 你确定是这里 |
[16:29] | Maybe they hired someone to clean it up. | 也许他们请人清理过了 |
[16:32] | Well, if there were that many dead birds, | 如果有那么多死鸟 |
[16:35] | I mean, there would need to be a wider investigation. | 那搜索范围需要扩大 |
[16:39] | You know, I can call animal control, and I can find out what caused it. | 我可以联络动物管制 看看是什么原因 |
[16:43] | Wait, hang on. | 等等 别急 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:47] | Here. | 来 |
[16:49] | Now you see, if I had the entire bird, | 如果有一整只鸟 |
[16:52] | it would be easier to figure out what caused it. | 那就比较容易找到死因 |
[16:54] | But a feather is better than nothing. | 但一根羽毛总比什么都没有强 |
[17:00] | I see one over there. | 那边还有一根 |
[17:02] | Wait. Here, here, here. | 等等 来… |
[17:05] | A couple for you. There you go. | 这副手套给你 来 |
[17:07] | And two for you. | 这一副给你 |
[17:09] | -There you go. -Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[17:11] | You’re welcome. And the more we find, the better. | 不客气 找到越多越好 |
[17:15] | In the meantime, you keep Walter in a warm environment. | 与此同时 确保沃尔特处在温暖环境里 |
[17:19] | And keep trying to get him to eat, okay? ‘Cause if he doesn’t eat, well, | 继续努力让它吃东西 好吗 如果它不吃 |
[17:25] | nothing that we find out here will help him. | 我们找到什么也救不了它 |
[17:29] | -Okay? -Okay. | -明白吗 -好的 |
[17:30] | All right. Get a baggy. | 好 拿一个袋子 |
[17:34] | How you guys doing? You find some more? | 你们如何 找到更多吗 |
[17:36] | -Yeah, we got two. -Oh, great. Here. | -我们找到两根 -太好了 这里 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:41] | That guy’s a little intense. | 那人挺吓人 |
[17:42] | Just wait till he finds out I’m the one driving Sam’s wrongful convictions suit. | 不知道他发现是我负责山姆的冤案后 会有什么反应 |
[17:48] | Hey, can I ask you favor? | 嘿 能请你帮个忙吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I’ll stop by the office tonight. I’ll check on things. | 好 我今晚会去办公室 察看现场 |
[17:53] | No. I mean, yes. Thank you, yes. | 不 我是说好 谢谢 那太好了 |
[17:56] | But it’s another thing. It’s about Matt. | 不过是另一件事 关于马特 |
[17:59] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[18:00] | Any chance you could come by the house and fix some things? | 你能不能来我们家修一点东西 |
[18:04] | It’s just, a window got broken and Matt, he’s so bad at fixing things | 一扇窗破了 马特实在是 很不擅长修理东西 |
[18:09] | and I just– I don’t wanna hurt his feelings. | 我实在不想伤害他 |
[18:11] | -But I also don’t wanna not have a window. -Oh, God! He’s the worst at that stuff. | -但我也想有一扇能用的窗户 -天啊 他那方面最烂了 |
[18:15] | -Right? -I’ll come by after work | -对吧 -我下班后去一趟 |
[18:17] | -and make up an excuse to do it for him. -Thank you. | -找个借口替他修 -谢谢你 |
[18:20] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你的做法是对的 |
[18:21] | Yeah, Ginny and I, we just drained the battery on the drill | 是 我和金妮把电钻的电池耗尽了 |
[18:24] | so he wouldn’t hurt himself. | 免得他弄伤自己 |
[18:26] | That’s smart. That’s just plain smart. | 聪明 高招 |
[18:28] | It was her idea, so… | 是她的主意 |
[18:30] | -Okay, let’s go, right? You cold? -Hey. | -好 我们走吧 你冷吗 -嘿 |
[18:32] | -I will be there at 8:00. -Okay. I’ll see you later. | -我8点上门 -好的 回头见 |
[18:36] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[18:37] | The district would be happy to provide support. | 区政府很愿意提供援助 |
[18:40] | You just tell us what you need. | 告诉我们需要什么就好 |
[18:41] | Well, if I thought a few generators would make a difference, I would let you know, | 要是几台发电机就能让学校复课 我一定早都开口了 |
[18:45] | but I think we’re just gonna have to wait. | 但我觉得还是得耐心等待 |
[18:47] | Right, right. | 好吧… |
[18:49] | You know, Kim, as you know, | 金姆 你也知道 |
[18:51] | the school board has been fielding a lot of calls from concerned parents lately. | 不少家长最近致电校董事会表达担忧 |
[18:55] | They’ve been, shall we say, very vocal. | 他们的意见很强烈 |
[18:58] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:59] | People get stressed out in emergency situations. | 遇到紧急情况 人们总是紧张 |
[19:02] | It’s not about the blackout though. Kim, you should be prepared. | 但那和断电无关 金姆 你应该做好心理准备 |
[19:05] | These parents are out for blood. | 这些家长是动真格的 |
[19:06] | Well, I think I ran into a few of them this morning. | 我今早可能已经见到其中几个了 |
[19:10] | Pretty sure they were trying to blame me personally | 他们显然认为我个人 |
[19:12] | for the power going out across town. | 应该为整个镇停电负责 |
[19:15] | Yeah, they’re not the most reasonable people in the world, | 对 他们确实不太理智 |
[19:17] | but they are taxpayers and voters. | 但他们也是纳税人和选民 |
[19:19] | They are petitioning the district to place your employment under review. | 他们向区政府请愿 要求审查你的职务 |
[19:23] | Fire? | 辞退 |
[19:25] | Well, you can say “fire.” | 你可以用“辞退”这个词 |
[19:27] | Yeah, that’s what it would mean. | 对 是这个意思 |
[19:30] | And if enough parents sign on, we’ll have to honor their request. | 如果有足够多家长在请愿书上签名 我们就必须满足他们的要求 |
[19:35] | Thank you for telling me in person. | 多谢你当面告诉我 |
[19:37] | Yeah, we all know that your mother’s actions were her own, | 大家都明白你母亲的行为和其他人无关 |
[19:40] | but you can see the issue. | 但你也应该明白问题的复杂性 |
[19:43] | I gotta run. We’ll talk soon though. | 我得走了 回头再谈 |
[20:02] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[20:04] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[20:05] | I was just dropping my dad off at Frank’s place. | 我刚把爸爸送到弗兰克家 |
[20:09] | You know, he’s got his own generator up and running. | 他家里的发电机正在发电呢 |
[20:12] | -Lucky Frank. -I know, right? | -弗兰克真幸运 -对吧 |
[20:19] | Hey, you know when power outages used to be fun? | 嘿 以前停电是一件很有趣的事 |
[20:21] | Remember that? Yeah, it used to be, like, sexy and… | 记得吗 过去总觉得那好有氛围 而且… |
[20:25] | -Remember that? Yeah. -Oh, yeah, I remember that. | -记得吗 对 -我可记得 |
[20:28] | And now it’s just rotting food. | 现在停电只意味着食物腐烂 |
[20:31] | And watching Ginny plug in electrical devices | 还有看着金妮给电器插电 |
[20:34] | that are clearly not gonna turn on. | 虽然明知不会通电 |
[20:37] | -Oh, yeah. -Hey, can I sleep at Jessica’s? | -对 -嘿 我能在杰西卡家过夜吗 |
[20:40] | -No, no. You cannot, no. -Why not? | -不 你不能 -为什么 |
[20:43] | Well, because it’s a school night, that’s why not. | 因为今天是学校日 就这么简单 |
[20:45] | Yeah, didn’t Jessica torture you, like, all of last year? | 对 杰西卡去年不是折磨你一整年吗 |
[20:50] | Well, yeah, but she’s being nice now because people change. | 是 但她现在很好 因为人是会变的 |
[20:53] | Okay, and you always said forgiveness was a virtue, so… | 好吧 你总说原谅是一种美德 所以… |
[20:56] | Yeah, when your little sister was punching you, | 对 我说的是原谅你妹妹的拳打脚踢 |
[20:58] | not when your mortal enemy is trying to win you over for some strange reason. | 不是你的死敌因为奇怪的原因 想把你拉到她的阵营 |
[21:02] | God. You are just as bad as Hilde. Okay, Jessica just wants to be friends. | 天啊 你和希尔蒂一样糟 杰西卡只是想做朋友 |
[21:05] | And since I don’t have any, I would like to go to her house. Please? | 鉴于我没有朋友 我想去她家过夜 拜托 |
[21:11] | No. No. | 不行… |
[21:12] | Come on, I’m almost 15. I’m not a child. | 别这样 我快15岁了 我不是小孩了 |
[21:15] | Yeah, well, legally you’re a child until you’re 18. | 法律上 你在18岁之前都是小孩 |
[21:18] | Mom, you know what I mean. | 妈妈 你懂我的意思 |
[21:22] | Okay, fine. I will make you a deal. If the power comes back on, | 好吧 我们做个交易 如果来电了 |
[21:26] | I want you home in the morning before school, | 你必须在早上上课前回家 |
[21:28] | and I don’t wanna hear about how tired you are | 我也不想听到你说自己多疲惫 |
[21:30] | -or about how you didn’t get enough sleep. -Oh, my God! Okay, okay. Yes, deal. | -或抱怨昨晚没睡够 -天啊 好吧 成交 |
[21:35] | Deal, okay. | 成交 好的 |
[21:36] | You should probably leave before we change our minds. | 你最好在我们改变主意前离开 |
[21:39] | -Yeah. Thank you. -Yeah, go. Go. | -是 谢谢 -对 快去吧 |
[21:41] | -Thank you. -Go. | -谢谢 -去吧 |
[21:42] | -Go. Run, run. -Okay. | -去 快跑… -好 |
[21:48] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[21:50] | Sleepover at Jessica’s. | 去杰西卡家过夜 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:59] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[22:03] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[22:14] | Hey, Kim. Hi. | 嗨 金姆 你好 |
[22:16] | Hi, hey. You here to hoard food and water? | 嗨 你是来囤粮囤水吗 |
[22:20] | Well, you guessed it. Yeah. | 被你猜中 对 |
[22:23] | You know what, I have something for you. | 其实我有东西要给你 |
[22:27] | Here. | 给 |
[22:28] | I wrote up a cease and desist letter for every villager with a pitchfork, | 我针对每个喊打喊杀的镇民 写了停止侵权函件 |
[22:32] | along with, like, every member of the school board. | 还有校董会所有成员 |
[22:36] | You even stamped them all. | 你甚至都加了印戳 |
[22:38] | Oh, yeah. It basically just says that we are gonna sue them | 对 基本上是说我们会起诉他们 |
[22:41] | for a whole bunch of stuff if they don’t leave you alone. | 如果他们继续烦你 就会面临一堆指控 |
[22:44] | This petition to get you fired, this is your mom’s fault, okay? | 要求辞退你的请愿 这完全是你母亲的错 好吗 |
[22:48] | Not yours. | 不是你的错 |
[22:49] | So I wanna put this thing to bed for good. | 所以我想让这件事彻底停息 |
[22:55] | Don’t hate me, just– | 别恨我啊 只是… |
[23:01] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[23:03] | -I think I love you. -Really? | -我好像爱上你了 -真的 |
[23:05] | -Thank you. -Yes. | -谢谢你 -是 |
[23:07] | -Yeah, I know. It’s been a day. -I will see you later. | -我知道 今天真不容易 -回头见 |
[23:10] | -See you. -Bye. | -回头见 -拜拜 |
[23:20] | There we go. | 好的 |
[23:26] | Please tell me you found something on Wott Management? | 请告诉我你找到了 和沃特管理公司有关的信息 |
[23:29] | -Hilde– -Well, how am I supposed to work | -希尔蒂… -我要怎么工作 |
[23:31] | if there’s no Internet and you’re not telling me anything? | 没有网络 你还什么都不和我说 |
[23:34] | Yeah, well, you’re not. | 你不用工作 |
[23:36] | ‘Cause for the billionth time, | 因为我说了无数次了 |
[23:38] | you are supposed to be focusing on your schoolwork. | 你应该专注读书 |
[23:46] | Anyway, how’s your bird? How’s Walter doing? | 对了 你的鸟还好吗 沃尔特怎么样了 |
[23:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:54] | What? I’m not deflecting. | 怎么了 我不是在转移话题 |
[23:57] | You’re on your third cup of coffee, | 你正在喝第三杯咖啡 |
[23:59] | and you’ve been writing for 40 minutes straight. | 而且你已经连续写了40分钟 |
[24:01] | You’ve obviously found something. Just tell me what it is. | 你显然发现了什么 告诉我吧 |
[24:06] | All right, look, I’ve– | 好吧 是这样 我… |
[24:09] | I’ve tracked down some of Wott’s financial records | 我查到了沃特的一些财务记录 |
[24:12] | and I’m getting closer to finding some transacting businesses, so… | 我快找到一些交易记录了 所以… |
[24:16] | Could this explain why they want to buy Trip’s dad’s farm? | 这能解释他们为什么 想买下特莉普爸爸的农庄吗 |
[24:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:20] | Could this have anything to do with Richie? | 这可能和瑞奇有关吗 |
[24:22] | Oh, for God’s sake, would you just stop? | 行行好 别再纠结这个了 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry, sweetie, but you have to leave the Richie Fife thing alone. | 很抱歉 亲爱的 但你不要再执着于瑞奇费夫案了 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:31] | Remember when you told me that Pop-Pop didn’t believe you | 记得你曾说爷爷不相信你 |
[24:36] | and that’s why you two broke apart? | 是你们互不理睬的原因吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 记得… |
[24:43] | Please don’t do that to me. | 请别这样对我 |
[24:47] | I don’t wanna break apart from you. | 我不想和你渐行渐远 |
[25:03] | -Hey, man. -Hey, Frank. | -嗨 哥们 -嗨 弗兰克 |
[25:07] | I was just stopping by to say… | 我只是顺便路过来… |
[25:10] | hey. | 打声招呼 |
[25:11] | You wanna come in? | 进来坐坐吗 |
[25:12] | -Oh, yeah. -Yeah, come in, man. Come in. | -好啊 -进来吧 哥们 请进 |
[25:15] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[25:16] | Yeah, dude, we had a tree come right through the window. | 哥们 有棵树倒了 砸穿了窗户 |
[25:20] | -Total disaster. -Thank you. | -糟透了 -谢谢 |
[25:21] | -We had glass, came in all in the– -Well– | -到处都是玻璃… -这… |
[25:23] | -Right. You want me to take a look at it? -Yeah, yeah. Come in. | -要不要我看一下 -好的 来吧 |
[25:26] | No, no, it’s all over the floor. | 不…地板上到处都是 |
[25:31] | I can’t believe the power’s still out. | 竟然还没来电 |
[25:33] | Okay, ladies. I am going upstairs. | 好 姑娘们 我上楼了 |
[25:37] | If anybody’s hungry or thirsty, | 如果有人饿了或渴了 |
[25:39] | there’s plenty of stuff in the kitchen, okay? | 厨房里有很多东西 好吗 |
[25:41] | -Thanks, Miss Fife. -Thanks, Mom. | -谢谢 费夫女士 -谢啦 妈 |
[25:42] | Well, then you guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[25:44] | You, little rascal. | 小捣蛋 |
[25:48] | -Good night. -Thank you. | -晚安 -谢谢 |
[25:53] | Okay, you guys heard my mom. | 你们听见我妈的话了 |
[25:56] | If we’re thirsty, we should get something to drink. | 如果渴了 我们应该找点喝的 |
[26:03] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[26:06] | Okay, who wants to go first? | 好 谁先来 |
[26:07] | -Me! -Oh, my gosh. | -我 -天啊 |
[26:09] | Warrior of the month. She gets the most. | 本月勇士 她的那份最多 |
[26:14] | -Oh, yeah, she needs it. -Two, three. | -她很需要 -二、三 |
[26:17] | -Can I have more? More. -More? Okay. | -再给我一点 多一点 -还要 好吧 |
[26:19] | Oh, my God! You’re crazy. | 天啊 你是疯子 |
[26:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:24] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[26:27] | Hey, listen, thanks for having my dad at your place. | 嘿 多谢你让我爸待在你家 |
[26:30] | You know, just till we get our power back on. | 待到电力恢复就好 |
[26:32] | Don’t worry. It’s been good seeing him. | 不客气 我很开心见到他 |
[26:36] | Yeah, well, how’s your dad? | 你爸还好吗 |
[26:38] | I have not seen him in a while. You know, what’s he been up to since– | 我很久没见他了 不知道他在那之后… |
[26:41] | Since your daughter got him fired? | 在你女儿让他丢饭碗之后 |
[26:43] | Come on. She did not. | 别这么说 不是因为她 |
[26:46] | No, come on. No, no, no, I’m kidding. | 不 拜托 不是…我说笑啦 |
[26:48] | Yeah, he’s working security somewhere. | 对 他在某地负责治安工作 |
[26:50] | And then Mayor Fife died, and I think that hit him pretty hard. | 费夫镇长的死让他备受打击 |
[26:54] | You know, the first one of the guys his age to pass away. | 他同龄人中第一位去世的 |
[26:56] | You think? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我猜的 |
[27:00] | I heard he was toying with the idea of running for mayor, | 听说他考虑竞选镇长 |
[27:02] | and then they got that guy in the interim to step in, | 但他们在过渡期派了那个人过来 |
[27:04] | so I never heard anything else about it. | 我就再也没听到竞选的事了 |
[27:08] | And we’re not talking that much these days so… | 我们现在也很少联系了 所以… |
[27:10] | Yeah, well, I know how that goes. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[27:13] | Just don’t let it go on too long. It’s not worth it. | 别让这种情况持续太久就好 不值得 |
[27:36] | Come here. | 来 |
[27:38] | All right. Time to feed you. | 好 吃饭时间到 |
[27:45] | Feeding you. You hungry? | 吃饭啦 你饿吗 |
[27:48] | Yup, Mr. Wergeles said I need to feed you every hour. | 对 维尔格里斯先生说 每小时都要给你喂食 |
[27:52] | Want water first? | 想先喝点水吗 |
[28:26] | Hey, are you doing okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[28:29] | Yeah, I heard voices and I know Izzy’s not here, so. | 我听见说话声 我知道伊兹不在 所以… |
[28:34] | I’m talking to Walter. | 我在和沃尔特说话 |
[28:36] | Yes, of course. How’s he doing? | 当然了 它怎么样 |
[28:40] | Is he doing okay? | 还好吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:53] | Hey, are you sure you’re up for this? | 嘿 你确定你能行吗 |
[28:56] | You know, if you want, I could do a couple of feedings. | 如果你想的话 我可以喂几次的 |
[28:59] | Yeah, you could get some sleep for like three hours straight. | 对 那你就可以连续睡三个小时了 |
[29:02] | I used to do that with you when you were a baby, | 你还是宝宝时 我就是这样喂你的 |
[29:04] | you know, with your mom. | 和你妈妈一起 |
[29:05] | Thanks, but I wanna do it. | 谢谢 但我想自己来 |
[29:09] | I would wake up anyways because I need to know he’s okay. | 反正我也会醒的 我要确定它没事 |
[29:13] | Yeah, well, your mom used to say that too. | 你妈以前也说过这话 |
[29:19] | Listen, I just… | 听着 我只是… |
[29:21] | I wanna say that I am sorry, | 我想向你道歉 |
[29:24] | and I also wanna say that I believe you. | 我也想告诉你 我相信你 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[29:30] | Well, you know, if you say you feel like someone is watching you, | 如果你说感觉有人在看着你 |
[29:34] | well, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:36] | And if you think that someone might be Richie, well… | 如果你认为那个人可能是瑞奇 那么… |
[29:39] | well, I do, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:43] | Yeah, I think I was just scared to talk to you about him ’cause… | 我觉得我只是不敢和你谈论他 因为… |
[29:48] | you know, sometimes I feel like I see him too. | 其实有时我觉得我也看见他了 |
[29:54] | But I can’t. I mean, that can’t be real. | 但不可能 那不会是真的 |
[30:00] | Incoming. | 我过来了喔 |
[30:02] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[30:06] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[30:09] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:12] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[30:14] | thanks for always talking to me like that. | 谢谢你总是这样和我交谈 |
[30:16] | You know, I used to think that everybody was like you and Mom. | 我过去以为所有父母都像你和妈妈一样 |
[30:20] | But then I realized that most parents don’t treat their kids like real people. | 但我发现大多数父母 不把小孩当作平等的人一样对待 |
[30:27] | I wish more kids had someone like you. | 希望更多小孩有你们这样的爸妈 |
[30:30] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[30:32] | You know, you’re pretty awesome too. | 你也挺棒的 |
[30:34] | Really? | 真的 |
[30:35] | Yeah, but you know what would be more awesome? | 对 但你知道什么更棒 |
[30:37] | -What? I want to talk to Walter. -The most awesome thing of all time. | -什么 我想和沃尔特聊天 -世界上最棒的事 |
[30:40] | Walter is sleeping. You have to sleep too. | 沃尔特在睡觉 你也得睡觉 |
[30:42] | Good night. I love you. | 晚安 我爱你 |
[30:45] | Night, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[30:49] | Look, you sure you don’t want me to take– | 你确定不需要我… |
[30:51] | No. Nope, no. | 不用了… |
[30:53] | -No, thank you. -Okay, okay. | -不 谢谢 -好吧 |
[30:57] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[31:08] | Wait, you’re hanging out with Jessica Fife? | 等等 你在和杰西卡费夫玩 |
[31:12] | Like, at her house? | 在她家 |
[31:14] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[31:15] | It’s, like, super weird, but, like, not weird at all. | 感觉超级奇怪 但是一点也不奇怪 |
[31:19] | What, the last time I saw you together, you punched her in the face. | 我上次看见你们俩共处一室时 你一拳打在她脸上 |
[31:22] | Yeah, I know, but, well, it’s different now. | 是啦 但是现在不同了 |
[31:28] | God, everyone here is drinking too. I mean, I’m not, but… | 天啊 大家都在喝酒 我是没喝啦 但… |
[31:32] | That’s cool. | 挺好 |
[31:33] | I mean, not really. | 不怎么好 |
[31:36] | I meant that you’re not drinking. | 我是说你不喝酒挺好的 |
[31:38] | Yeah, yeah. I mean, I guess. | 是…可能吧 |
[31:42] | I really wish you were here right now. | 真希望你在这里 |
[31:45] | I mean, not like, here in Jess’s house, but you know, like… | 不是说在杰西卡家 但… |
[31:48] | Yeah, me too. | 我也希望 |
[31:53] | Look, I– | 听着 我… |
[31:54] | San Francisco’s a great city, but I kinda hate it. | 旧金山很棒 但我挺讨厌这里的 |
[31:58] | ‘Cause, you know, you’re not here. | 因为你不在这里 |
[32:03] | I really miss you, Iz. | 我很想你 伊兹 |
[32:16] | That’s so sweet. Puppy love. | 好甜呀 青涩的爱 |
[32:22] | Yeah. Hey. | 是 嘿 |
[32:23] | Hey, Ethan. Really, I think I should go. | 嘿 伊森 我该挂了 |
[32:26] | Okay, well, have fun and, like, be careful. | 好的 玩得开心 注意安全 |
[32:29] | -Yeah. Bye. -Bye. | -好 拜拜 -拜拜 |
[32:38] | -Long-distance? -What? | -远距离 -什么 |
[32:40] | Nothing. Just ignore them. It’s just out of sight, out of mind. | 没什么 别理那些人 只是眼不见 心不想 |
[32:45] | Yeah, well, Ethan’s not like that, so… | 伊森不是那种人 |
[32:50] | Well, has he told you he loves you? | 他和你说过他爱你吗 |
[32:53] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[32:54] | And you haven’t told him that you love him | 你没和他说过你爱他 |
[32:57] | because you are afraid he won’t say it back to you. | 因为你怕他不会用同样的话回应你 |
[33:02] | You know. I just… | 我只是… |
[33:07] | I just wish he’d stayed in Erie Harbor. | 我只希望他留在伊利港 |
[33:09] | Iz. | 伊兹 |
[33:11] | God. This is so embarrassing. | 天啊 好丢人 |
[33:14] | -No, it’s not. -It’s okay, girl. | -不会 -没事的 妹子 |
[33:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:17] | -Sorry. -You know what? | -抱歉 -你知道吗 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:22] | I think I need a drink. | 我需要酒 |
[33:23] | -You need a drink? -Yeah. | -你需要酒 -对 |
[33:25] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[33:28] | Wait, so you’re, like, a freshman, right? | 等等 你是一年级生 对吗 |
[33:32] | She does not need a drink. | 她不需要酒 |
[33:33] | No. What? No, no, I want one. It’s fine. | 不 什么 不…我想喝 没事 |
[33:36] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | -你确定 -对 |
[33:39] | Yeah, yeah, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[33:40] | -Thank you. -Okay. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[33:44] | If he doesn’t know what he’s got, then too bad. | 如果他不知道自己拥有什么 那就随他去 |
[33:50] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:56] | Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[33:57] | It really does not vibe with hot chocolate. | 和热巧克力真的很不搭 |
[34:00] | No, or, like, with anything. | 不 和任何东西都不搭 |
[34:02] | -Yeah. -I’ll never be sick of this song. | -对 -这首歌我永远听不厌 |
[34:06] | They don’t know your boyfriend. You do. | 她们不了解你男友 但你了解 |
[34:09] | Don’t let what they’re saying get inside your head like that, okay? | 别把她们的话放在心上 好吗 |
[34:11] | Girls can get, like… | 有时女孩很… |
[34:13] | Yeah. No, yeah, totally. Thanks. | 是 我懂 谢谢 |
[34:17] | Okay, who’s ready for round two? | 谁准备好来第二轮 |
[34:22] | -Blame it on the juice -Juice | -怪罪酒水 -酒水 |
[34:25] | Ain’t my fault That I’m out here gettin’ loose | 变得狂放不是我的错 |
[34:27] | I’m the pudding in the proof | 我是真金不怕火炼 |
[34:29] | Gotta blame it on the Goose | 怪罪灰雁 |
[34:36] | Blame it on my juice | 怪罪我的酒水 |
[35:02] | See, buddy? I told you you’d be okay. | 你看吧 我说了你不会有事的 |
[35:06] | Hey, Walter. | 嗨 沃尔特 |
[35:09] | Wanna come to work with me? | 想和我一起工作吗 |
[35:13] | Right. | 好 |
[35:17] | So, Walter, what are we gonna do today? Write a story or mark down bullet points? | 沃尔特 我们今天要做什么 写文章还是记下重点 |
[35:22] | Think we should do that first, right? Always smarter. | 应该先做那个吧 明智的选择 |
[35:37] | Okay, good news. Power’s back on, | 好消息 来电了 |
[35:40] | so school is open today. | 所以今天学校开课了 |
[35:43] | Already heard, already published. | 已经听说 已经发了报道 |
[35:45] | Hey, look, by the way, I found an address on Wott Management. | 嘿 对了 我找到一个 和沃特管理公司相关的地址 |
[35:49] | Hey, you don’t think they had something to do with the break-in | 嘿 你该不会认为他们 |
[35:52] | at my office, do you? | 和律所被私闯有关吧 |
[35:55] | -Oh, hey, there she is. -Hey, how did you get home? | -嘿 她来啦 -嘿 你是怎么回家的 |
[35:59] | -I walked. -Walked? | -走路 -走路 |
[36:02] | -What– -Really? You have fun? | -什么… -真的 玩得开心吗 |
[36:04] | -Yeah. -Are you– Hey, hold up. | -开心 -你…嘿 等等 |
[36:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:07] | Mom, yeah, I just don’t feel good. | 妈妈 我只是感觉不舒服 |
[36:09] | Well, are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[36:10] | -Please. Mom, I’m fine. -You don’t look fine. | -拜托 妈妈 我没事 -你看起来不像没事 |
[36:13] | She looks like she’s gonna puke. | 她看起来像要呕吐 |
[36:15] | And if you do, save it because I can give it to Walter. | 如果你真的呕了 把呕吐物留下 我可以给沃尔特 |
[36:18] | Iz, what’s going on? Come on, you smell like a frat house. | 伊兹 到底怎么了 你闻起来像兄弟会宿舍的味道 |
[36:21] | You know, honey. | 宝贝 |
[36:22] | Why don’t you go upstairs and get ready for school, okay? | 你先上楼 准备上学吧 |
[36:25] | And, hey, Ginny, can you go with her, sweetie? | 嘿 金妮 能和姐姐一起去吗 宝贝 |
[36:27] | Thanks, Gin. | 谢谢 小金 |
[36:31] | Guys, look, I just want my bed, please? Okay. | 我只是想睡觉 好吗 |
[36:34] | No. No, not okay. | 不…这样不行 |
[36:37] | Were you drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[36:39] | -Mom, no. -Really? | -妈妈 没有 -真的 |
[36:40] | -Come on, we both know that you were. -Izzy? | -拜托 我们都知道你喝了 -伊兹 |
[36:42] | Guys, please, I just need my bed right now. | 拜托 我只想上床休息 |
[36:44] | No. No, no bed. | 不…想都别想 |
[36:47] | No. We have school. It’s a school day, and you made a promise. | 不行 你要去学校 今天是上课的日子 你答应过的 |
[36:50] | So you’re gonna go upstairs and get yourself ready for school. | 你上楼 为上课做准备 |
[36:53] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[36:55] | Drink this. And then when you’re done with that, you drink it again, | 喝了这个 喝完之后再喝一杯 |
[36:58] | and then when you’re done with that, you drink it again. | 喝完之后然后再喝一杯 |
[37:00] | This is not the end of the conversation, this is just the beginning. | 我们的谈话还没结束 这只是开始 |
[37:04] | I wanna talk to you about this after school. | 放学后我再和你谈这件事 |
[37:06] | We want to talk to you, but later when you’re feeling better. | 我们想和你好好谈一谈 但还是等你感觉好一点的时候再说 |
[37:10] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:55] | So I’m not gonna ask them anything directly, | 我不会直接问他们任何问题 |
[37:57] | -I just wanna get a feel for the place. -Okay. | -我只想探一探这个地方 -好的 |
[38:02] | I don’t know why, but something doesn’t feel right. | 不知道为什么 感觉不太对劲 |
[38:16] | Hey, you wanna try that one? | 嘿 试试那边 |
[38:44] | There’s only one thing I’m allergic to. | 我只对一样东西过敏 |
[38:46] | A specific strain of bulrushes. | 某种品系的香蒲 |
[38:49] | There’s only one place of Erie Harbor that has them. | 伊利港只有一个地方有这种香蒲 |
[38:55] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[38:57] | First the birds, now the fish? | 先是鸟 现在是鱼 |
[39:15] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[39:33] | -Just… -Hey, who are you calling? | -就… -嘿 你在打给谁 |
[39:35] | Wott Management. | 沃特管理公司 |
[40:25] | -Something is going on. -I think you’re right. | -一定发生了什么事 -应该是的 |
[40:28] | My contact at animal control said | 我在动物管制的朋友说 |
[40:30] | there was no incident reported at Woodruff Mansion, | 没有关于伍德鲁夫别墅的事故报告 |
[40:32] | -but that doesn’t make any sense. -Neither does this. | -那不合理 -这也不合理 |
[40:51] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[40:53] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[40:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:00] | So, what could this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[41:05] | Means I need to get you kids out of here. Come on. Go. | 意味着我得带你们离开这里 快点 走吧 |
[41:17] | Hilde, come on. | 希尔蒂 快点 |