时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Can we take a break? | 我们能歇一会吗 |
[00:25] | Sweet, sweet freedom. | 甜蜜的自由啊 |
[00:28] | Do you think he followed us? | 他跟上来了吗 |
[00:30] | I don’t think anyone saw us get in the dumbwaiter, | 我觉得没人见到我们溜进升降架 |
[00:33] | much less come out of the mansion. | 更不可能看到我们跑出别墅了 |
[00:35] | I think I might not be agoraphobic. | 我觉得我应该没有空旷恐惧症 |
[00:37] | Is it weird that I’m disappointed? | 我居然觉得失望 这奇怪吗 |
[00:39] | Guys, we left our backpacks. | 我们的背包留在那里了 |
[00:41] | What are we gonna do about this? | 这个怎么办 |
[00:44] | I know someone we can talk to. | 我知道能找谁帮忙 |
[00:59] | Oh, boy. | 不好 |
[01:02] | What is it this time? | 又发生什么了 |
[01:05] | It’s an old flight recorder, | 这是一个旧飞行记录仪 |
[01:06] | but we need your help to figure out what’s on it. | 但我们希望你帮忙查查上面的内容 |
[01:10] | Please. It’s urgent. | 拜托了 这很急 |
[01:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:18] | Come on. | 给我吧 |
[01:22] | How did you get this? | 你们是怎么找到的 |
[01:24] | We’re very entrepreneurial. | 我们很有企业家精神 |
[01:26] | Uh-huh. You’re not gonna tell me, are you? | 这样啊 你们不会告诉我真相 对吧 |
[01:29] | Look, we think someone might be trying to cover up a plane crash. | 听我说 我们认为 有人试图掩盖一场飞机事故 |
[01:34] | Can you help us… unofficially? | 你能帮我们…私下调查吗 |
[01:39] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[01:42] | Fine. My dad has a friend at NTSB. | 行 我爸有朋友在国家运输安全委员会 |
[01:46] | But keep this on the DL for now. | 但目前别声张 |
[01:49] | And if it turns out that there is anything crazy on this, | 如果发现上面有危险的内容 |
[01:52] | you gotta tell me where you found it, okay? | 你们必须告诉我在哪找到这个的 好吗 |
[02:05] | Dad. Dad. Dad, you’re never going to believe– | 爸爸…你一定不敢相信… |
[02:08] | Oh, just dial it down a little bit, all right. | 小声点 |
[02:11] | -Pop-Pop’s trying to sleep. -Okay. | -爷爷在睡觉 -好的 |
[02:14] | Well, you know, I went back to Woodruff Mansion. | 我又回到了伍德鲁夫别墅 |
[02:16] | You know, the place with the creepy marked door? | 有那个标识的恐怖大门那里 |
[02:18] | Here, come sit down. I wanna show you something. | 来 坐下 我有件东西要给你看 |
[02:22] | Yeah, sit. | 对 坐吧 |
[02:24] | -All right, check this out. -Mm-hmm. | -好 来看看这个 -好 |
[02:26] | All right, you see these guys? | 看到这些人吗 |
[02:28] | These are all Pop-Pop’s friends from back in the day. | 他们都是爷爷的老朋友 |
[02:30] | Yeah, you know, I tried to track some of them down | 对 我试着找其中几个人 |
[02:33] | and see if maybe they would come visit Pop-Pop. | 看看能不能邀请他们来看望爷爷 |
[02:35] | -You know, maybe cheer him up. -Mm-hmm. | -让他心情好一点 -对 |
[02:37] | Yeah, but they’ve all gone. All of ’em. | 对 但他们都走了 全部人 |
[02:39] | Yeah, everyone except Junior. | 对 每个人 除了小麦肯锡 |
[02:45] | Gone? | 走了 |
[02:47] | Yeah. They all died, honey. | 对 他们都去世了 亲爱的 |
[02:52] | Now, I think you were right about Pop-Pop. I do. | 我认为你关于爷爷的想法是对的 真的 |
[02:55] | These men, they were all sick way too young. | 这些人生病的时候都太年轻了 |
[02:59] | All right, I don’t think that’s a coincidence. | 对 我觉得这不是巧合 |
[03:01] | You know, I can’t help thinking that something happened, you know. | 我不禁怀疑发生了一些事 |
[03:05] | Something in this town affected ’em. Maybe even hurt some of ’em. | 镇上发生了什么 影响了他们 也许甚至伤害了其中一些人 |
[03:10] | Yeah. There’s a story here. Yeah, I think you should dig into it. | 对 这个值得深挖 我认为你应该调查 |
[03:14] | Maybe it’ll help Pop-Pop. | 也许能帮到爷爷 |
[03:17] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:19] | I can fix this. | 我能解决这件事 |
[03:24] | I know I can. | 我知道我能 |
[03:30] | Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等… |
[03:32] | What were you trying to say when you came in? | 你进门时本来想说什么 |
[03:37] | Yeah. So Donny and Spoon and I went back to the mansion, | 对 唐尼、斯彭和我回到了那个别墅 |
[03:39] | took a dumbwaiter into the basement. | 坐升降架下到地下室 |
[03:41] | Then there was an airplane there, so we took the black box, | 那里有一架飞机 我们把黑匣子拿走了 |
[03:44] | but somebody almost caught us and then I lost my backpack. | 但差点被人逮到 然后我的背包丢了 |
[03:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[04:23] | I still can’t believe you’re here. | 仍不敢相信你来这里了 |
[04:25] | I mean, is it really you? | 你是真的吗 |
[04:27] | Quick, tell me something only the real Ethan would know. | 快告诉我一件只有真正伊森才知道的事 |
[04:32] | I once showed you a cat video | 我有次给你看了一个猫咪视频 |
[04:34] | that made you laugh so hard you couldn’t breathe, | 你笑个不停 差点不能呼吸 |
[04:37] | so then you started crying for 20 minutes straight. | 然后你又哭了20分钟 |
[04:39] | Super embarrassing for you. | 对你来说超丢脸的 |
[04:48] | Well, is it weird to be back? | 好吧 回来的感觉奇怪吗 |
[04:50] | A little. It’s mostly awesome though. | 有点 不过大多时候很棒 |
[04:53] | I mean, things aren’t great with my mom and dad. | 我爸妈那边的情况是不太好啦 |
[04:56] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 对 我很遗憾 |
[04:58] | It’s okay. I’m just happy to be sitting here with you. | 没事的 能和你在这里坐着 我很高兴 |
[05:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:08] | Well, just let me know if they recover anything from the recorder. | 如果他们在记录仪上 复原出任何东西 请告诉我 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:15] | And thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[05:19] | I appreciate it. | 多谢你的帮忙 |
[05:25] | You know, for a cop, you really suck at tailing people. | 就警察而言 你跟踪人的技术真烂 |
[05:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:36] | And I’m sorry for losing my temper. | 那天我发脾气了 很抱歉 |
[05:40] | You jumped to the worst possible conclusion so quickly, Frank. | 你匆忙下了一个最糟糕的结论 弗兰克 |
[05:44] | I would never cheat on you. | 我绝不会背着你出轨的 |
[05:46] | Yeah, but you’d leave Erie Harbor without talking to me about it. | 对 但你却会瞒着我离开伊利港 |
[05:50] | I would’ve talked to you about it. | 我一定会和你说的 |
[05:52] | What would you have said? | 你会怎么回复 |
[05:53] | For the right job? Yes. | 为了合适的工作 我会答应 |
[05:58] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:01] | Look, if you have something to say– | 如果你有话要 |
[06:02] | -Frank, just tell me how you feel. -How I feel? | -弗兰克 告诉我你的感受 -我的感受 |
[06:06] | I feel like I wish I hadn’t been carrying a ring around this entire time | 我只希望自己没有一直带着这枚戒指 |
[06:10] | waiting for the right time to propose to you. | 等待合适的时机向你求婚 |
[06:13] | What? | 什么 |
[06:16] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[06:18] | Wait, don’t– | 等等 别… |
[06:20] | Are you gonna drive off? Are you seriously gonna just– | 你要开走 你真的就打算这么… |
[06:32] | How’s your report going? | 你的报告写得怎么样了 |
[06:34] | Can we give you access to anything else you may need? | 还有什么你需要我们给你权限查阅的 |
[06:37] | Well, I’m nearly done with it, actually. | 其实我的报告快完成了 |
[06:41] | But I’m afraid you might not like some of the conclusions | 不过恐怕你不会喜欢 |
[06:45] | that I’m gonna draw in it. | 我在报告中的一些结论 |
[06:49] | I do think we’re making progress here. | 我认为我们一直在进步 |
[06:51] | I mean, it’s slow going, but things move a little slower in small towns. | 是比较慢 但小镇的做事节奏就是比较慢 |
[06:55] | I think you did the right thing, firing those deputies. | 我认为你辞退那些警员是对的 |
[06:58] | Well, it seemed important to send a message. | 以儆效尤似乎很重要 |
[07:01] | Yeah, there is no place for racist behavior like that. | 对 那样的种族歧视行为不得姑息 |
[07:04] | -Not even in small towns, as you say. -Mm-hmm. | -像你说的 就算是小镇也不行 -是 |
[07:09] | But… the fact that it happened at all | 但是…会发生这样的事 |
[07:12] | speaks to a lack of respect for your leadership, | 本身就说明下属不够尊重你的领导 |
[07:14] | which is perhaps bigger than you. Bigger than all this. | 这一点可能比你个人的问题更严重 比这一切都严重 |
[07:19] | -Well, racism, it’s pretty big. -Don’t take this the wrong way, | -种族歧视问题是很严重的问题 -别误解我的意思 |
[07:22] | but maybe this town isn’t ready for you. | 但是也许这个镇子 还没做好准备 接受你的领导 |
[07:26] | Is something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry. I just– I thought we were gonna keep talking in coded language. | 抱歉 只是…我还以为 我们会继续用潜台词沟通 |
[07:32] | You’re good at what you do. I was just trying to help. | 你的工作表现优秀 我只是想帮忙 |
[07:34] | What? Help me quit? | 什么 帮我辞职 |
[07:38] | See, you haven’t been here long enough… | 你看 你在这里显然待得不够久 |
[07:41] | to know I don’t do that. | 否则你会知道我不轻言放弃 |
[07:51] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[07:57] | There has to be a connection between these men. Something that made them sick. | 这些人之间一定有关联 有什么东西让他们都病了 |
[08:01] | Did they all touch the photograph? | 他们都碰过这张照片吗 |
[08:03] | I’m just saying, maybe we should sanitize it just to be safe. | 我只想说安全起见 也许我们应该先消毒 |
[08:07] | Each of us should pick three names. Try to do a deep dive into their lives. | 我们每个人选三个名字 深入调查他们的生活 |
[08:12] | Try to figure out what the missing link is. | 试着查出那个缺失的连接点 |
[08:17] | Did someone steal all your clothes or something? | 有人把你的衣服都偷走了吗 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:23] | Sometimes I’m just not in the mood, okay? | 有时候我没有那个心情 好吗 |
[08:33] | -Hey, what’s up? -Hey, I just started reading this, | -嗨 你好吗 -嗨 我刚开始读这本 |
[08:35] | like, yesterday and I’m already halfway done with it. It’s so good. | 昨天开始的 我已经读完一半了 很好看 |
[08:38] | Yay. You know, when you finish that | 太好啦 读完这本后 |
[08:40] | we should read Pride and Prejudice together and do awful British accents. | 我们应该一起读《傲慢与偏见》 用糟糕的英国口音说话 |
[08:44] | “You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” | “请允许我向你传达 我对你炽热的倾慕之情” |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | You know, Mr. Darcy. | 达西先生的话 |
[08:53] | Oh, is he, like, one of the new history teachers? | 他是不是新来的历史老师 |
[08:58] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[09:02] | Wait. Are you busy later? | 等等 你等下有事吗 |
[09:04] | I was wondering if maybe we could watch a movie or something. | 我还在想要不要一起看电影 |
[09:07] | It’s all right. | 抱歉 我没空 |
[09:09] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Just trying to find out more about Pop-Pop and his friends, | 我只是想查出爷爷和他朋友的事 |
[09:35] | but I feel like I’m just going in circles. | 但我感觉我在原地绕圈 毫无进展 |
[09:42] | Dad, did you get anything new? | 爸爸 你发现了什么新信息吗 |
[09:45] | Uh-uh. Nope, nothing. | 没有 一无所获 |
[09:47] | No, but I am still waiting to hear back from some people. | 不 但我仍在等待一些人的回复 |
[10:04] | I feel like he’s shaking more. | 我觉得它抖得更厉害了 |
[10:06] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[10:13] | I meant Walter. | 我是说沃尔特 |
[10:19] | Hey, girls. Can you tell Principal Collins that I got her message, | 嘿 姑娘们 帮我和科林斯校长说一声 说我收到她的讯息了 |
[10:23] | and I’m gonna run a quick errand? I’ll come back and talk to her. | 我要办点小事 一会儿回来找她 |
[10:25] | My God, Mom. It’s called a text message. Why don’t you just text her yourself | 天啊 妈妈 有种东西叫短信 你为什么不自己发短信给她 |
[10:29] | so we don’t have to walk all the way across Earth | 这样我们就不用大老远走过去 |
[10:31] | and, like, talk to Principal Collins and walk all the way back across Earth? | 和科林斯校长说话 然后再大老远回来 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry if I enjoy real human connection. | 很抱歉我喜欢人和人之间真实接触 |
[10:42] | Are you okay, Iz? | 你还好吗 伊兹 |
[10:43] | You’re doing that thing you do when you’re nervous. | 你每次紧张时都会这么做 |
[10:46] | What thing? Yeah, I’m fine. | 做什么 我没事 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I swear I’m not nervous. | 对 我真的不紧张 |
[10:52] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 我觉得我想呕 |
[10:54] | Like, I thought Emma and I were, like, friends now, | 我以为艾玛和我是朋友 |
[10:56] | but I feel like she’s been acting weird lately. | 但她最近的行为怪怪的 |
[10:58] | I don’t know. Do you think maybe she likes you? | 不知道 会不会是她喜欢你 |
[11:00] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[11:02] | Okay, so you’re not, like, getting a vibe off her or anything? | 好吧 所以你不觉得她对你有好感 |
[11:05] | Well, how would I know if there was a vibe? | 如果有 我也不知道啊 |
[11:07] | Okay, what did she say that made you think she was mad at you? | 好吧 她说了什么让你觉得她生你的气了 |
[11:10] | Nothing. She’s just so hot and cold. | 没有 她只是忽冷忽热 |
[11:12] | You know, like, one minute we’re talking and the next minute she ghosts me. | 比如上一秒我们在聊天 下一秒她就不理我了 |
[11:15] | -So she is talking to you? -God, no. | -所以她还理你啊 -天啊 不 |
[11:17] | You’re focusing on all the wrong things here, Ethan. | 你完全放错重点了 伊森 |
[11:20] | It’s not what she’s saying, it’s how she’s saying it. | 重点不是她说了什么 而是她说话的态度 |
[11:23] | -Okay. -Don’t patronize me. | -好吧 -别把我当小孩来敷衍 |
[11:25] | I’m not. I’m just wondering if maybe– | 我没有 我只是在想也许… |
[11:27] | if it’s possible that you might just be imagining it? | 这只是你的胡思乱想 |
[11:30] | Like, the worst-case scenario? Because sometimes you do that. | 想象最糟的情况 因为你有时会这样 |
[11:34] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[11:40] | -See? -Sort of. | -你瞧吧 -是有点 |
[11:45] | Come on, dude, look at this kid. | 快 哥们 看这小孩 |
[11:48] | You’re telling me this isn’t the funniest thing you’ve seen this year? | 这难道不是你今年看过最逗的东西吗 |
[11:51] | Like, these earmuffs too, yo? | 还有这耳罩 |
[11:53] | Nothing else I can say, bro. Get out. | 我都惊得说不出话了 哥们 走 |
[11:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:57] | -Girls’ section. -Like his earrings. | -女装区 -耳环不错 |
[12:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:03] | Never better. | 好极了 |
[12:05] | If this were an interview, I’d say the source appeared to be lying. | 如果这是采访 我会说被受访者在说谎 |
[12:08] | Not everything is about The Magic Hour Chronicle | 不是一切都和《魔法时光纪事》有关 |
[12:11] | -or journalism or whatever. -Spoon, wait. | -或和新闻报道有关 -斯彭 等等 |
[12:15] | You know you can talk to me, right? Off the record. | 你知道有事可以和我说 对吗 私底下 |
[12:20] | Afternoon, comrades. | 午安 同志们 |
[12:22] | -I’ll catch up with you guys later. -Dude, what? | -一会儿见 -哥们 怎么 |
[12:24] | Is it because I said comrades? | 就因为我用“同志”这个词 |
[12:32] | I think one of the older kids was being mean to Spoon. | 我觉得有个高年级生在欺负斯彭 |
[12:34] | I want a name and an address. I’m gonna send a strongly-worded letter. | 把名字和地址给我 我会寄一封语气强烈的信 |
[12:42] | Found nothing on Bob or Theo, and only a few articles on Kenny. | 鲍勃或提奥没什么资料 只找到几篇关于肯尼的文章 |
[12:46] | It’s like none of these guys were ever on the Internet. | 网上似乎没有这些人的信息 |
[12:48] | Okay, so let’s start small. | 好的 那我们从细节开始 |
[12:52] | I’ve realized I barely know anything about my own Pop-Pop. | 我才意识到我对爷爷几乎一无所知 |
[12:56] | People are vast, Hilde. They contain multitudes. | 人是复杂的 希尔蒂 人是多面的 |
[13:00] | Or at least that’s what the documentary said. | 至少纪录片上是这么说的 |
[13:03] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[13:06] | Exactly. So let’s start with him. | 没错 我们从他开始 |
[13:11] | Sylvester Lisko. We need to search through everything we can find on him. | 席尔维斯特利西克 我们得找到所有和他相关的信息 |
[13:16] | And then maybe I’ll find the missing piece in a place I wasn’t expecting. | 也许我会在意想不到的地方 找到那一块缺失的拼图 |
[14:02] | Read this. I think it might be a lead. | 读读这个 也许是条线索 |
[14:12] | My Pop-Pop worked for Strata? | 爷爷曾在斯特拉塔工作 |
[14:20] | I wanted to find out what Pop-Pop and his fishing buddies had in common | 我想查出爷爷和他的钓鱼伙伴们 有什么共同之处 |
[14:24] | that could’ve made them sick, but I found a lot more. | 导致他们都生病了 但我查到了更多 |
[14:26] | -Yeah. -Yeah, we can see that. | -是 -我们能看出来 |
[14:29] | Did you know Pop-Pop was a volunteer firefighter? | 你们知道爷爷曾是志愿消防员吗 |
[14:32] | No. No, I did not. No, he never talked about that. | 不…我不知道 对 他从没提过 |
[14:36] | Did you know that he also managed the Erie Harbor softball team | 你们知道他也是伊利港垒球队经理 |
[14:39] | for six straight seasons? | 连续当了六个赛季吗 |
[14:40] | He played first base. | 他是一垒手 |
[14:43] | This is amazing, Matt. | 这太棒了 马特 |
[14:45] | Yeah. Yeah, wow. I know. | 对…哇 我知道 |
[14:49] | So much about him that I didn’t– | 有这么多我不知道的… |
[14:52] | I– You know– He didn’t let anyone in on him. | 我…你知道…他不和任何人说自己的事 |
[14:55] | So I was thinking we could bring him in here, show him all this, | 我在想我们能让他过来 给他看这些 |
[14:59] | and maybe see if he remembers anything from when he worked at Strata. | 也许他能记起在斯特拉塔工作时的事 |
[15:05] | I think that’s the missing piece. | 我觉得那就是缺失的那一块拼图 |
[15:08] | Yeah, Hilde, I… | 是这样 希尔蒂 我… |
[15:09] | Honey, this is wonderful. | 亲爱的 你做得很棒 |
[15:14] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 这太暖心了 |
[15:17] | But you– | 但是… |
[15:19] | You know how Pop-Pop can sometimes seem frustrated and upset | 你知道爷爷有时…当他记不起事情时 |
[15:25] | when he can’t remember things, right? | 会感到失望、沮丧 对吗 |
[15:28] | -Right. -Yeah. | -对 -是 |
[15:29] | Right, I mean, this is a beautiful tribute to his life, Scout. | 我的意思是 这是一场 很美的人生记忆之旅 侦察兵 |
[15:35] | Wow. | 哇 |
[15:36] | You know, I just think, you know, hitting him with it all at once, | 我只是觉得突然把一切都放在他面前 |
[15:40] | that might not go the way you want it to. | 也许结果不会和你所期待的一样 |
[15:42] | But we have to try. | 但我们必须试一试 |
[15:44] | I’m trying to help him, and we’re running out of time. | 我想帮助他 我们的时间快不够了 |
[15:47] | Okay, yeah, well, maybe we could show it to him | 对 也许我们让他看看 |
[15:50] | -like it’s a nice memory, right? -Yeah, yeah, but just not pressure him. | -把这当作一个美好的回忆 对吗 -对…但别给他压力 |
[15:54] | Yeah. Yeah, right. | 对…没错 |
[15:55] | You know, the thing is, we don’t wanna give him a false sense of hope. | 主要是我们不想让他有虚假的希望 |
[16:00] | You know, in case it turns out that we can’t help him. | 以免最后我们无法帮助他好转 |
[16:04] | Why are you guys getting in the way? | 你们为什么要阻挡我 |
[16:07] | Why won’t you help me? | 你们为什么不帮我 |
[16:08] | -Honey. -Hilde, that’s not what we’re saying. | -宝贝 -希尔蒂 我们不是这个意思 |
[16:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:47] | I just– I know I can solve this. | 我只是…我知道我能解决问题 |
[16:50] | I know I can help him, but they just won’t let me. | 我知道我能帮他 但他们不让我去做 |
[16:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:59] | You know, this, like, giant nerd once told me | 你知道 曾有一次 有个书呆子告诉我 |
[17:03] | that if I’m ever feeling scared, you know, | 如果我感到害怕 |
[17:06] | if she feels like she can’t do anything… | 如果她觉得她无法做某事 |
[17:10] | do you know what she does? | 你知道她会怎么做吗 |
[17:13] | I put my head down and work? | 我埋头工作 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:18] | You love being a journalist because no one gave it to you. | 你喜欢当记者 因为这不是任何人给你的 |
[17:23] | So no one can take it away. Not even Mom and Dad. | 所以谁也无法把它拿走 就算是爸妈也不能 |
[17:29] | You got this. | 你能做到的 |
[17:34] | Hey, Hilde? | 嘿 希尔蒂 |
[17:35] | Hilde, can you come down here? | 希尔蒂 你能下来一趟吗 |
[17:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这里了 |
[17:59] | My dad’s friend at the NTSB came through. | 我爸在国家运输安全委员会的朋友 回消息了 |
[18:03] | She took a look at the black box you sent me. | 她检查了你给我的黑匣子 |
[18:06] | Now, the original magnetic tape in the flight recorder was damaged, | 飞行记录仪原来的磁带损坏了 |
[18:10] | but their lab was able to recover a decent audio track from it. | 但…他们的实验室复原了上面的音轨 |
[18:15] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[18:21] | Isn’t that great? | 不是很棒吗 |
[18:23] | Yeah, Hilde, what you found… | 对 希尔蒂 你发现的… |
[18:28] | that was Sam’s dad’s plane. | 是山姆父亲的飞机 |
[18:31] | I listened to the recording. It’s mostly static. | 我听了录音 大部分是静电声 |
[18:35] | Nothing too scary. Some stuff I didn’t understand. | 没什么好怕的 有些我不懂的声音 |
[18:38] | But there’s something on it that you all need to hear. | 但上面有一段录音 你们都应该听听 |
[18:47] | Look, we just wanna make sure that you’re ready for this. | 我们只想确定你做好准备了 |
[18:50] | Okay, first of all, we don’t know what’s on there. | 好的 首先 我们不知道上面有什么 |
[18:52] | And second of all, you know, it could get pretty intense. | 第二 你知道 录音可能会引起不适 |
[18:56] | Sam’s my friend. | 山姆是我的朋友 |
[18:58] | And if there’s something on there that can help him, then I wanna hear it. | 如果录音中有能帮到他的东西 我想听 |
[19:03] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[19:04] | Hey, it’s great that you wanna look out for your friend, | 嘿 你为朋友着想很棒 |
[19:07] | but it’s our job to look out for you. | 但照顾你是我们的职责 |
[19:09] | Right, right. It gets too much, that’s it. | 对…如果太可怕了 就停下 |
[19:12] | I’m pulling you outta there, right? No negotiating. That is the plan, okay? | 我不会让你听下去 好吗 没得商量 就这么做 好吗 |
[19:16] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | And remember, right, the hardest stories to cover | 记得 最难报道的故事 |
[19:21] | are the ones you care most about. | 是你最在乎的那些事情 |
[19:24] | All right? | 好吗 |
[19:27] | All right, you got it. Come on. | 好的 你能行的 来吧 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:33] | Everyone ready? | 大家都准备好了 |
[19:46] | Descend to flight level 2500. | 下降至飞行高度层2500 |
[19:50] | -Who’s that? -Air traffic control. | -那是谁 -航空管制员 |
[19:52] | Looking good, Hank. | 情况不错 汉克 |
[19:54] | Roger, tower. Descending 2-5. | 收到 塔台 下降至2500 |
[19:56] | Tower to Mohawk eight-niner, go again. | 塔台呼叫莫霍克89号 请重复 |
[19:58] | Confirm descend to flight level 2500, over. | 确认下降至飞行高度层2500 完毕 |
[20:01] | Yeah, confirmed. Heading 090– Wait. Stand by. | 是 已确认 航向090…等等 别挂 |
[20:07] | There it is. There it is. That’s gotta be it. | 找到了…一定就是这里 |
[20:12] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[20:14] | Stand by, tower. I’m turning around. I need to get a closer look. | 请等候 塔台 我要调头 我得靠近一点 |
[20:18] | Go again, Mohawk. | 请重复 莫霍克 |
[20:21] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[20:23] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[20:25] | Richie was right. | 瑞奇说的是真的 |
[20:26] | Wait, what did he say? | 等等 他说什么 |
[20:28] | -Did he just say Richie? -What… | -他刚刚说了“瑞奇”吗 -怎么… |
[20:29] | -Yeah. -Wait, sorry– | -对 -等等 抱歉… |
[20:32] | Hank Gillis knew Richie? What? | 汉克吉利斯认识瑞奇 什么 |
[20:34] | I mean, a little. We were all friends with Sam, | 有可能 我们和山姆都是朋友 |
[20:37] | but I have no idea why Hank would mention Richie like that. | 但我不知道为什么 汉克会在这种情况下提到瑞奇 |
[20:40] | Is it because he loved planes? | 因为他喜欢飞机吗 |
[20:42] | I mean, we all loved planes. We were kids. | 我是说 我们那时候都爱飞机 毕竟我们那时还是小孩 |
[20:50] | Stand by, tower. | 请等待 塔台 |
[20:51] | I’m getting my camera ready. I need to get photos of this. | 我准备拿出相机 我得拍下这个 |
[20:54] | Mohawk, pull up. You are too low. | 莫霍克 提升高度 你太低了 |
[20:56] | Just hold on. I have to get this photo. | 等一等 我必须拍下照片 |
[20:58] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:00] | Something’s wrong. The engine’s stalling. | 出了问题 引擎停了 |
[21:02] | -Matt, we should stop this. -Mom, I’m okay. | -马特 停下来吧 -妈妈 我没事 |
[21:06] | It’s not going, Art. | 引擎无法启动 亚瑟 |
[21:07] | The engine’s starving for fuel. There’s no way. | 引擎的燃料用尽了 没办法了 |
[21:09] | Mohawk, repeat. | 莫霍克 请重复 |
[21:11] | Tell my kids… I love them. | 告诉我的孩子…我爱他们 |
[21:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:51] | Hey, how you doing? You okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 没事吧 |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:06] | What do you think Sam’s dad was looking for when his plane crashed? | 你觉得山姆的爸爸在坠机时找的是什么 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I mean, can we get location information from the black box? | 对 我们能通过黑匣子找到定位吗 |
[22:14] | Well, I mean, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:16] | Maybe someone more experienced could listen to the audio | 也许更有经验的人听了音频后 |
[22:18] | along with a flight map and do a lot of math. | 用航空地图再做很多数学运算能够找到 |
[22:22] | Yeah, but pilots need to file a flight plan… | 对 但飞行员必须提交飞行路线图 |
[22:25] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[22:26] | …and that could still be in the records at the airport. | 也许机场记录还能找到 |
[22:29] | There it is. There it is. That’s gotta be it. | 找到了…一定就是这里 |
[22:33] | I’m getting my camera ready. I need to get photos of this. | 我准备拿出相机 我得拍下这个 |
[22:36] | He saw something. He wanted pictures. | 他看到了什么 他想拍下照片 |
[22:41] | “Richie was right”? | “瑞奇说的是真的” |
[22:42] | Richie must’ve told Sam’s dad to look for something. | 瑞奇一定让山姆的爸爸去找某个东西 |
[22:44] | So what was he right about? | 他说的什么是真的呢 |
[22:48] | And why was Sam’s dad even talking to him? | 为什么山姆的爸爸会和他聊天 |
[22:51] | I mean, you guys were his best friends, | 你们是他最好的朋友 |
[22:52] | and you didn’t know he was hanging out with some adult? | 你们都不知道他和某个成年人交往 |
[22:55] | That’s weird. | 那好奇怪 |
[22:56] | But you hang out with adults. | 但你也和成年人交往 |
[22:58] | I have sources. It’s different. | 我认识的是线人 那不一样 |
[23:00] | Source? I thought we were friends. | 线人 我还以为我们是朋友呢 |
[23:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:05] | Yeah, well, there was a lot to take in back then. | 毕竟当时有很多事情 |
[23:09] | You know, you didn’t always notice that stuff when you were a kid. | 小时候 你不会留意这种事 |
[23:12] | Yeah, and he could be quiet. | 对 而且他有时话不多 |
[23:15] | You know, introverted sometimes. | 挺内向的 |
[23:18] | Spoon gets like that sometimes. | 斯彭有时也会那样 |
[23:20] | But don’t people just… | 但任何人… |
[23:23] | get like that sometimes? | 都会有这样的时刻吧 |
[23:27] | I mean, maybe it was. Maybe it was a sign that something was up. | 也许是的 也许那意味着发生了一些事 |
[23:31] | I don’t know, like, Richie was always like that, right? | 不知道 瑞奇总是那样 对吧 |
[23:34] | He was always like that even before everything happened. | 就算在一切发生之前 他的性格就是这样 |
[23:36] | Yeah, that was just Richie. Wasn’t it? | 对 瑞奇的性格就是这样 不是吗 |
[23:40] | If your friend hides something like that from you… | 如果朋友向你隐瞒这样的事 |
[23:44] | does that mean that they don’t wanna be your friend? | 那是不是说明他们不想和你做朋友了 |
[23:47] | No. No, no, no. Of course not. No. | 不是的…当然不是 |
[23:51] | But sometimes, you know, that just means– | 但有时 那只是说明… |
[23:54] | -Sometimes it means– -It means they’re scared. | -有时这意味着… -说明他们感到害怕 |
[24:00] | And they don’t wanna tell you something, ’cause they’re afraid of what you’ll say. | 他们不想告诉你一些事 因为他们担心你会如何反应 |
[24:04] | Right. Right, yeah. And it means you gotta help ’em. | 对…没错 所以你更要帮助他们 |
[24:08] | You know, you gotta be there for ’em even more. | 你要更多地陪伴他们、支持他们 |
[24:15] | I’m gonna try to find that flight plan. | 我要找到那份飞行路线图 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I believe you will. | 对 我相信你会找到的 |
[24:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:35] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[24:37] | Sure. I mean, they don’t take reservations here, | 当然 这里不留位 |
[24:39] | so it’s first come, first served. | 所以是先到先得 |
[24:53] | Are we good? You just seem kinda mad at me. | 我们没什么问题吧 你好像有点生我的气 |
[24:56] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | I don’t know, do you maybe not like Ethan or something? | 你是不是不太喜欢伊森 |
[25:06] | ‘Cause you’ve just been acting weird around me and, like, not talking to me. | 因为你最近表现有点怪 好像不想和我说话 |
[25:12] | Like right now? Come on, as we’re talking? | 比如现在吗 我们不正在说话吗 |
[25:17] | Well, no, but, like, I just– | 不是啦 但我… |
[25:21] | I mean, like, I can’t really tell if we’re friends or not. | 我不确定我们到底是不是朋友 |
[25:24] | Dude, it’s okay. All right, we’re fine. We’re friends. | 姐妹 别担心 没事的 我们是朋友 |
[25:34] | Your boyfriend’s looking for you. | 你男友在找你 |
[25:51] | You guys have to stop doing that. | 你们不可以再这样了 |
[25:54] | You can talk to us. We’re your friends. | 你可以和我们聊的 我们是你的朋友 |
[25:57] | You haven’t been being yourself these days. | 最近你都不像你自己了 |
[25:59] | I just– I think it’d be better if I tone it down a bit. | 我只是觉得低调一点挺好的 |
[26:05] | Lately, I’ve been feeling that maybe if I just stay below the radar… | 最近我觉得只要我别太引人注目… |
[26:10] | -But clothes are your thing. -It’s fine. | -但你最爱时装了 -没事 |
[26:12] | I’m fine. Don’t worry about it. | 我没事的 别担心 |
[26:19] | Can I borrow your phone for a sec? | 能借你的手机用一下吗 |
[26:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:32] | Hello, Miss Witherspoon. | 你好 威瑟斯彭女士 |
[26:35] | Could we swing by later, when Spoon’s not there? | 我们晚点能去你家吗 趁斯彭不在家的时候 |
[26:47] | -I should’ve told you about the job. -No. | -我应该把工作的事告诉你 -不 |
[26:49] | -No. I should’ve told you about the job. -No. No, let me– | -不 我应该把工作的事告诉你 -不…让我… |
[26:52] | No, I shouldn’t have said that thing about the ring. | 不 我不该说出戒指的事 |
[26:54] | I am sorry. I didn’t know how to tell you. It wasn’t even real. | 对不起 我不知道 该怎么和你说 事情都还没成 |
[26:57] | And then it just didn’t seem worth fighting about. | 而且感觉不值得为了那件事吵架 |
[27:00] | Yeah, but then I made it a fight, so… | 对 结果我还是吵起来了 所以… |
[27:14] | I got scared. | 我害怕了 |
[27:17] | I don’t want you to leave. | 我不希望你离开 |
[27:20] | I don’t think I’m going to. | 我不会离开 |
[27:21] | It was too far. I didn’t love the district. | 太远了 我不喜欢那个地区 |
[27:24] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | -真的 -是 |
[27:29] | Did you really buy a ring? | 你真的买了戒指 |
[27:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | You been carrying it around this whole time? | 你一直都随身带着它 |
[27:40] | I thought that was just, like, a figure of speech or something. | 我还以为你只是在比喻 |
[27:42] | You know I’m not good at hiding stuff. You would’ve found it in, like, a second. | 你知道我不擅长藏东西 一定很快被你找到 |
[27:46] | Here, it’s… | 这… |
[27:50] | Oh, Frank. That’s beautiful. | 弗兰克 太美了 |
[27:52] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -是 |
[27:53] | Well, does it fit on even… | 不知道尺寸… |
[27:57] | Do you still wanna marry me? | 你仍想和我结婚吗 |
[28:01] | ‘Cause I really wanna marry you. | 因为我很想和你结婚 |
[28:07] | -Frank Briggs, would you do me the honor– -No, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no. | -弗兰克布里格斯 你是否愿意… -不…等等…不行… |
[28:10] | No. Hey. Give me that. | 不 嘿 给我 |
[28:12] | It’s my line. | 别抢了我的台词 |
[28:32] | Kim. | 金姆 |
[28:37] | Kimberly. | 金伯莉 |
[28:39] | -Will you– -Yes. Yes. | -你是否愿意… -愿意… |
[28:42] | -Yes. -Did you just say yes? | -我愿意 -你答应了 |
[28:47] | All right, all right. Congratulations. | 好啦…恭喜 |
[28:50] | Oh, great, great, the whole peanut gallery. | 这下好了 所有人都来围观了 |
[28:51] | It’s my worst nightmare. Will you get back to work? | 我最糟的噩梦实现了 你们能回去工作吗 |
[28:55] | Aw, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[29:01] | You did it. | 你做到啦 |
[30:05] | Why you guys dressed like that? | 你们为什么穿成这样 |
[30:07] | We missed you. | 我们想你了 |
[30:08] | Well, unfortunately, everything you’re wearing is tragically outdated. | 不幸的是你们穿的全都过时很久了 |
[30:12] | But you’re pulling it off. | 但你们穿得还蛮好看的 |
[30:36] | Okay, guys. This is the place. | 好的 就是这里 |
[30:38] | We’ve gotta find information about Sam’s dad’s plane. | 我们得找到关于山姆爸爸飞机的资料 |
[30:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:44] | We’re doing a school project about aerodynamics and, like, math. | 我们在做空气动力学的作业 数学作业 |
[30:53] | Oh, that’s not related to the project. That’s just how we dress. | 这和作业无关 这是我们的穿衣风格 |
[30:56] | Could we take a look at your archives? | 我们能看看你们的档案吗 |
[30:59] | Be my guest. | 请自便 |
[31:03] | -Hey, Frank. -Hey. | -嗨 弗兰克 -嗨 |
[31:05] | Yeah, what’s going on? What’s the exciting update? | 你好吗 有什么激动人心的消息 |
[31:09] | Are we ready to take her out? | 准备好开船了 |
[31:12] | She is up and running again. | 船修好了 |
[31:14] | -Really? -Come on. | -真的 -来吧 |
[31:16] | Damn. Wow, you’re a genius. | 真该死 哇 你是个天才 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:21] | Totally am. Your words. | 确实是 是你说的 |
[31:26] | What’s going on? | 所以一切可好 |
[31:28] | Well, you just– you seem happy. You’re never this happy. | 你看起来很开心 你从没这么开心过 |
[31:33] | Well, actually, I… | 这个嘛 其实我… |
[31:37] | I asked Kim to marry me. | 我向金姆求婚了 |
[31:41] | -What? -I don’t know why, but she said yes. | -什么 -不知道为什么 但她答应了 |
[31:44] | Come on, man. That’s huge. | 天啊 哥们 这是天大的消息 |
[31:46] | Yeah, really. Congratulations, Frank. Really. Congrats. | 对 恭喜你 弗兰克 真的 恭喜 |
[31:50] | -Wow, that’s… -Yeah. | -哇 这… -对 |
[31:52] | -We should make a toast, right? -Yeah. | -我们该干杯祝贺 对吧 -对 |
[31:54] | Yeah, let’s get some booze. I bet we got some back here. | 对 拿点酒来 这里面一定有 |
[31:57] | Oh, you know what? The cabinet, our old stash. | 你知道吗 橱柜里有我们以前的藏货 |
[32:06] | Half of these aren’t flight plans. | 一半都不是飞行路线图 |
[32:09] | Gas receipts, maps. | 燃油收据、地图 |
[32:12] | Digitization, people. Get with the times. | 数字化啊 人们 请跟上时代 |
[32:15] | At least they’re organized by decade. Sort of. | 至少这些是按照年代整理的 算是吧 |
[32:19] | -This is gonna take us all night. -Wait. | -我们得找一整夜 -等等 |
[32:22] | This one says October… 1987. | 这上面写着10月…1987年 |
[32:25] | This one too. | 这张也是 |
[32:28] | Guys, this is it. This is Sam’s dad’s plane. | 就是它 这是山姆爸爸的飞机 |
[32:36] | It’s the wrong date. | 日期不对 |
[32:38] | The day of the crash was October 24th. This says September 28th. | 坠机的日子是10月24日 这写着9月28日 |
[32:44] | It’s gotta be in here somewhere. | 这里一定有的 |
[32:52] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[32:55] | -He made the same flight three times. -What do you mean? | -他同一路线飞了三次 -什么意思 |
[32:59] | It shows all his intended flight path in all of these. | 这上面显示了他所有的计划飞行路线 |
[33:02] | My grandpa said you have to file it | 我爷爷说飞行员必须提交飞行路线 |
[33:04] | so air traffic control knows who’s in the sky at any given time. | 航空管制才知道某一时间有谁在空中飞行 |
[33:07] | On September 28th, October 5th and October 12th, | 9月28日、10月5日和10月12日 |
[33:11] | Hank Gillis made the same flight path up the Saratoga Mountains. | 汉克吉利斯沿着同一条飞行线路 沿着萨拉托加山脉飞行 |
[33:14] | That must be where he crashed. | 他一定是在那里坠机的 |
[33:17] | On the black box, he said he was taking pictures. | 黑匣子的录音里 他说他在拍照 |
[33:21] | So he knew what he was looking for because he’d already been there. | 他知道他在找什么 因为他已经去过了 |
[33:26] | So what was he looking at? | 所以他找的是什么 |
[33:31] | The flight plan from the crash is missing. | 坠机那次的飞行路线图不见了 |
[33:34] | There’ll be another copy on the plane. | 飞机上会有一份副本 |
[33:38] | We’ve gotta get back in that basement. | 我们得回到那个地下室 |
[33:40] | We? I’ve got a stain on my clothes from the dumbwaiter… | 我们 上次坐升降架 我的衣服弄脏了… |
[33:42] | And it’s too dangerous with that strange guy walking around. | 而且那个怪男人在那里走来走去 很危险 |
[33:44] | -And that hurts me, Hilde, deeply. -We still don’t know who he is. | -我很受伤 希尔蒂 深深受伤 -我们还不知道他是谁 |
[33:49] | -Are you out of your mind? -Trip, just wait till you see it. | -你疯了吗 -特莉普 你看到后就会明白 |
[33:52] | They’re hiding a whole plane crash down in the basement. | 他们把坠机事故藏在地下室里 |
[33:56] | Now what were you doing in the basement? | 你去地下室做什么 |
[33:58] | Wait, it’s a party, all right? | 等等…那是个派对 好吗 |
[34:00] | There’s no law that says a journalist can’t investigate a public event. | 没有法律规定记者不能在公共活动上调查 |
[34:04] | Come on, Trip. Will you help us out? | 别这样嘛 特莉普 帮帮我们吧 |
[34:07] | Don’t mind me. I’m just observing. | 别介意我 我只是在观察 |
[34:09] | I do love the first name basis, small town community thing going on here. | 不过我很喜欢你们互相直呼其名 小镇文化 挺好的 |
[34:15] | Look, we have reason to believe that that is Hank Gillis’s plane. Yeah. | 听着 我们有理由相信 那是汉克吉利斯的飞机 对 |
[34:20] | Yeah, and if it is, well… | 对 如果确实是… |
[34:23] | well, you know how serious that is. | 你知道情况有多严重 |
[34:25] | Yes, that sounds like a great use of the sheriff’s time. | 对 听起来一点也不会浪费警长的时间 |
[34:29] | I’m sure it’s not a wild-goose chase. We should check it out. | 我很肯定不会空手而回 我们应该去看看 |
[34:37] | Hilde, are you sure that’s what you saw? | 希尔蒂 你确定你看到了 |
[34:43] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[35:18] | Dad, it was right here. I– | 爸爸 它之前就在这里 我… |
[35:21] | This can’t be the same room. | 这不可能是同一个房间 |
[35:29] | Dad, it’s him. It’s the guy. | 爸爸 是他 就是那个人 |
[35:33] | I hear there’s an emergency in our archive storage | 我听说我们的档案室有紧急情况 |
[35:35] | that requires immediate police attention. | 需要警察立即调查 |
[35:37] | And you are… | 你是… |
[35:39] | Karl Kurz. I’m head of security for this property. | 卡尔克茨 我是这个物业的安保负责人 |
[35:42] | What did you do with the plane? It was right here. | 你对飞机做了什么 它之前就在这里 |
[35:44] | We even got the black– | 我们甚至拿到了黑… |
[35:47] | Sheriff, with all due respect, | 警长 恕我冒昧 |
[35:48] | I don’t know what this young lady is talking about. | 但我不知道这个小姑娘在说什么 |
[35:52] | Is there anything you need to see? Anything I could show you? | 有什么你想看的 需要我给你看什么吗 |
[35:55] | No, sir, Mr. Kurz. I’m sorry to bother you. | 不 克茨先生 很抱歉打扰你 |
[36:02] | When you’re done, let’s have a word outside. | 完事后请到外面来 我们聊两句 |
[36:12] | Trip, wait. I– | 特莉普 等等 我… |
[36:13] | No. | 不 |
[36:14] | Enough. I’m done here. | 够了 我不能继续这样了 |
[36:17] | Everybody says to stay away from you all, that you’re trouble. | 大家都让我远离你们 说你们会惹麻烦 |
[36:24] | I’m the one dumb enough not to listen. | 是我太蠢了 没有听 |
[36:34] | Yeah, let me talk to her, all right. I’ll figure it out. | 对 我会和她谈的 没事 我会处理的 |
[36:46] | I know you have it. | 我知道它在你手上 |
[36:48] | -Have what? -My backpack. | -什么 -我的背包 |
[37:07] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[37:10] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[37:12] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[37:15] | I’m gonna go check on Pop-Pop. | 我去看看爷爷 |
[37:17] | Right, good idea. Thanks, Scout. | 对 好主意 谢谢 侦察兵 |
[37:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:25] | Yeah– No. No, no. Of course. | 对 不…当然 |
[37:29] | Ethan is welcome to stay here for the night if you need him to. | 如果你们需要的话 伊森今晚可以留在这里 |
[37:33] | My mom and dad are hashing out custody. | 我爸妈在谈监护权的事 |
[37:36] | Or they’re getting back together again. I don’t know. | 也可能是要复合 我也不知道 |
[37:39] | All I know is that it’s always, always a fight with them | 我只知道他们永远在吵架 |
[37:42] | and being in the same house with them right now is just– | 此刻和他们在同一屋檐下实在太… |
[37:45] | Especially when you’re trying to get caught up on schoolwork. | 尤其是功课很多的时候 |
[37:47] | -Yeah, it’s impossible. -I’m glad you came. | -对 太难了 -我很高兴你过来了 |
[37:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:53] | So I told your mom you could stay here tonight. | 我告诉你妈妈说你今晚在这里过夜 |
[37:57] | In a separate room, of course. | 当然是在另一个房间 |
[38:00] | Right. | 对 |
[38:01] | Great. Yeah, yeah, you know, marriage, it’s– | 太好了 你懂的 婚姻嘛 |
[38:04] | Well, it’s really hard. | 真的很不容易 |
[38:06] | I’m sure your parents are doing the best they can. | 我很肯定你的父母已经尽他们所能 |
[38:09] | Well, the best they can seems to | 他们尽力做到最好的结果似乎是 |
[38:12] | require a lot of yelling at each other, so… | 彼此间大声嚷嚷 所以… |
[38:16] | Well, thank you for having me. | 多谢你们收留我 |
[38:17] | -Really. -Yeah. | -真的 -是 |
[38:19] | Yeah, of course. Of course. | 不客气… |
[38:22] | You know, just one night. | 只是一个晚上 |
[38:25] | -Right. -Yeah, and you sleep down here. | -好 -没错 你在楼下睡 |
[38:29] | Right. | 好 |
[38:31] | Yeah, and those stairs, they’re, you know, pretty creaky, | 是 我家楼梯 声音挺大的 |
[38:34] | -so… -Dad. | -所以… -爸爸 |
[38:36] | You know what I’m saying, right? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[38:37] | -Right. Yeah. -Yeah. Right, you get it. | -明白 是 -好的 你懂就好 |
[38:40] | Yeah. Well, thank you, Mr. Lisko. | 谢谢你 利西克先生 |
[38:48] | Are we going on vacation? | 我们要去度假吗 |
[38:51] | No, Pop-Pop. | 不 爷爷 |
[38:53] | Sam’s dad flew his plane and I don’t know where. | 山姆的爸爸驾驶他的飞机 但我不知道他飞去了哪里 |
[38:59] | What did he go back to look at and take pictures of? | 他想回去看什么 想拍什么照片 |
[39:04] | What did he see before the crash? | 他在坠机前看到了什么 |
[39:12] | Hey, Scout. | 嗨 侦察兵 |
[39:13] | I just– Yeah, I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk. | 我只是…对 不知道你想不想聊一聊 |
[39:17] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[39:18] | Well, you know, about what happened with Trip | 你懂的 刚才和特莉普的事 |
[39:21] | and… what she said to you. | 还有…她对你说的话 |
[39:25] | That. | 那个啊 |
[39:28] | Yeah. Yeah, that. | 对…那个 |
[39:32] | No, that was tough, huh? | 不 那些话很刺耳 对吗 |
[39:34] | No, I just wanna make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确定你没事 |
[39:36] | I’m fine, I– | 我挺好的 我… |
[39:39] | She’s just a source. | 她只是一个线人 |
[39:44] | I gotta focus on this now anyway. | 反正我现在得集中精力查这个 |
[39:47] | Okay. I just, you know, I just wanted to see if you’re– | 好吧 我只是想确定你是不是… |
[39:50] | The coordinates. | 坐标 |
[39:52] | These are waypoints. | 这些是航点 |
[39:54] | They’re written in longitude and latitude, | 是用纬度和经度标记的 |
[39:57] | and they show where the plane went on its flight. Here. Watch. | 显示飞机在航程中去过的地点 来 你看 |
[40:02] | He took off from here. And then, what’s the first coordinate? | 他从这里起飞 然后 第一个坐标是什么 |
[40:07] | 48 degrees, 11 minutes | 48度11分 |
[40:10] | and 27.1 seconds north. | 27.1秒 北 |
[40:15] | Okay. And what’s the other one? | 好的 另一个呢 |
[40:18] | -122 degrees… -All right. | -122度 -好 |
[40:21] | …37 minutes and 36.5 seconds west. | 37分36.5秒 西 |
[40:26] | -Uh-huh. He took off from here… -Mm-hmm. | -好的 他从这里起飞 -对 |
[40:30] | …and he was traveling in this direction. | 然后朝这个方向飞行 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 是 |
[40:34] | -Mm-hmm. -Mm-hmm. | -对 -对 |
[40:40] | -Uh-huh. -And that’s– | -对 -那是… |
[40:42] | But– | 但… |
[40:44] | That must’ve been the last place he went before turning back. | 那一定是他调头前的最后一个地点 |
[40:49] | -That must’ve been where he saw something. -The plane must be here. | -他一定是在这里看到了什么 -飞机一定去过这里 |
[40:57] | But there’s nothing there, Pop-Pop. | 但那里什么都没有 爷爷 |
[41:00] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[41:03] | Looks like an island. | 像是个小岛 |
[41:08] | That must’ve been where he was going. | 他去的一定是那里 |
[41:10] | Yeah, but what did he see? | 对 但他看到了什么 |
[41:13] | I mean, what could possibly be out there? | 那里会有什么 |
[41:18] | That’s what we gotta find out. | 我们必须找到答案 |