时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Are you people serious right now? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[00:22] | We’re just having breakfast. | 我们只是在吃早餐 |
[00:24] | Yeah, just like a family. As one does. | 对 就像任何正常家庭一样 |
[00:27] | -As we do in our home. -Yeah, you’re insane. | -我们家的惯例嘛 -是 你们疯了 |
[00:32] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[00:38] | Do you live here now? | 你在这里住下了吗 |
[00:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:43] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[00:45] | Actually, I’m just staying here until my parents sort out their stuff, | 其实我只是暂时借住 等我爸妈解决了问题就走 |
[00:49] | which they’re going to do today. | 他们今天就会解决 |
[00:51] | So I’d love to take this opportunity to say thank you so much for– | 所以我想借此机会感谢你们如此… |
[00:54] | No, just stop. Okay, you’re being so weird. | 不 别说了 好吧 你的表现太奇怪了 |
[00:58] | -For saying thank you? -Yeah, come on, Iz. | -因为我说谢谢 -对啊 别这样 伊兹 |
[01:00] | Let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[01:01] | Sorry. I just– Yeah, I don’t know how to– | 抱歉 我只是…不知道怎么… |
[01:04] | I’ve just never, with parents– | 我从没和父母… |
[01:06] | -Sorry, can I– -Yeah. | -抱歉 我能… -对 |
[01:09] | And thank you again for loaning me the pajamas. | 再次感谢你把睡衣借给我 |
[01:11] | They were very festive. | 非常有节日气氛 |
[01:13] | Yeah, of course. No problem. | 是 不客气 |
[01:16] | Well, I’d love to stick around and do whatever this is, | 我很想留下 继续参与这个… |
[01:20] | but I should get going, so… | 但是我得走了 那么… |
[01:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[01:30] | Your boyfriend is living in your house with you. | 突发新闻:你的男友住在你的家里 |
[01:34] | Care to comment? | 有什么评论吗 |
[01:37] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[01:38] | Come on, Iz. | 别这样 伊兹 |
[01:39] | -It was just a joke. -We’re sorry. | -开玩笑的啦 -抱歉啦 |
[01:41] | I can’t write about that. | 我不能写这个 |
[01:46] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:50] | We need to find out what’s on that island. | 我们得搞清楚这座岛上有什么 |
[02:21] | I looked up the island and applied the coordinates from the flight plan. | 我用飞行路线图里的坐标去搜索岛屿 |
[02:25] | I know exactly where Hank was headed. | 我知道汉克要去的确切地点在哪 |
[02:27] | And Pop-Pop has a boat, so we could use it to get there. | 爷爷有一艘船 我们可以乘船去那里 |
[02:29] | It won’t take that long. | 不需要很久 |
[02:31] | I thought we said no Richie Fife. | 不是说好了不再调查瑞奇费夫吗 |
[02:33] | Yeah, but that was before we heard his name on the black box. | 对 但那是在黑匣子录音里 出现他的名字之前 |
[02:36] | Mom, you know how important this lead is. | 妈妈 你知道这条线索有多重要 |
[02:39] | Are you having nightmares again? | 你又开始做噩梦了吗 |
[02:41] | No. | 没有 |
[02:42] | -Not that. -Okay. | -和那个无关 -好吧 |
[02:45] | This secret that Richie had, it’s not gonna stay buried. | 瑞奇的秘密不能一直被掩埋 |
[02:48] | Whatever he told Sam’s dad, whatever’s on that island, | 他对山姆的爸爸说的秘密 还有那座岛上的东西 |
[02:51] | I think that may have been why he got taken. | 我认为那可能是他被绑架的原因 |
[02:53] | You know what? You’ve got no evidence to support that. | 其实你没有证据证明你说的这些 |
[02:56] | Yeah, that’s why we have to go find some. | 对 所以我们必须去找证据 |
[02:59] | Dad, look. | 爸爸 看 |
[03:00] | There’s something there. I know there is. | 有什么东西在那里 我知道一定有 |
[03:14] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:15] | I promised your mom that I would stay home and I would watch Pop-Pop and Ginny, | 我答应妈妈我会留在家里照顾爷爷和金妮 |
[03:19] | you know, so that she can go to the office. | 她才能去上班 |
[03:21] | -That’s only fair. -Dad, | -那才公平 -爸爸 |
[03:23] | do you think the reporters at The Boston Globe said, | 你觉得《波士顿环球报》的记者说的是 |
[03:25] | “I’m sorry. I can’t interview this priest. | “对不起 我不能访问这位牧师 |
[03:27] | I can’t crack the story of a generation because I have to go walk my dog.” | 我不能调查世纪大案 因为我得去遛狗” |
[03:32] | Wait, I told you not to watch that movie. | 等等 我让你别看那部电影的 |
[03:35] | -Did you just compare me to a dog? -No! | -你是把我比作小狗吗 -不 |
[03:37] | It’s just that this is really important. | 只是这真的很重要 |
[03:40] | Is there any way you could work from home today? | 有什么办法能让你今天在家工作吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, no. Don’t you give me those Puss-in-Boots eyes. | 不 别给我无辜小狗眼 |
[03:46] | You’re worse than Walter. | 你比沃尔特还糟 |
[03:48] | Yeah, you know what? I’m calling it. I’m on team Mom here. | 这样好了 我决定了 我站在妈妈一边 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry, sweetie, but it’ll have to wait. | 对不起 宝贝 但只能之后再说 |
[04:10] | All right, fine. | 行吧 好啦 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | I will work from home so you two can chase this lead. | 我会在家工作 你俩可以去追踪这条线索 |
[04:23] | Thanks, Mom. You’re the best mom ever. You’re number one. | 谢谢妈妈 你是最棒的妈妈 你全世界第一 |
[04:26] | Did I say you looked beautiful today? | 我说过你今天美极了吗 |
[04:28] | -Astonishing. -Okay. | -令人惊艳 -够了 |
[04:29] | You’re like a ray of sunshine! | 你就像阳光般亮眼 |
[04:49] | -You got our backpacks back? -Someone dropped them off. | -你拿回我们的背包了 -有人送过来了 |
[04:52] | -That’s nice. -As a message. | -真好 -对方是在警告 |
[04:56] | But that’s not what I came here to talk to you guys about. | 但我来这里不是为了说这个 |
[05:00] | I know that look. So let’s skip the part where I don’t want to do it | 我知道你这个表情 不如跳过我不情不愿的环节 |
[05:03] | and go straight to the part where you convince me to. | 直接跳到你说服我去做的环节吧 |
[05:08] | How do you guys feel about boats? | 你们对于船有什么感觉 |
[05:11] | -I’m gonna need some Dramamine. -Sure. Okay. | -我需要晕船药 -行 好的 |
[05:42] | You only have to be 12 to get a boating license in Washington state. | 在华盛顿州 12岁就能领驾船执照 |
[05:45] | I’ll be certified on my next birthday. | 我下一个生日就会领证 |
[05:56] | Guys, there’s something out there. Up ahead. | 各位 那边有什么东西 |
[05:59] | Something big. Stop the boat now. Stop it. | 挺大的东西 快停船 停下 |
[06:08] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[06:09] | -It looks like some sort of reef. -A reef? | -像是某种珊瑚 -珊瑚 |
[06:12] | -On a freshwater lake? -I knew there’d be sharks. | -在淡水湖里 -我就知道会有鲨鱼 |
[06:15] | -Donny, it’s not a shark. -Nah, it can’t be a reef. | -唐尼 不是鲨鱼 -不可能是珊瑚 |
[06:19] | Hey, good work. | 嘿 做得好 |
[06:20] | -We could’ve run aground. -Boom. | -我们差点触礁 -砰 |
[06:34] | Yeah, looks like it’s a few feet below the surface. | 对 看起来在水面下方1米多 |
[06:37] | It’s been raining a lot lately. There’s so much more water in this lake. | 最近雨水很多 湖水平面升了不少 |
[06:41] | Please don’t say it’s because of climate change. | 请别说是因为气候变化 |
[06:43] | Okay, fine. It’s because of the environment, | 好吧 是因为环境 |
[06:46] | and how it’s spiraling into a catastrophic, almost biblical end. | 一切终将走向灾难、天启式的结局 |
[06:49] | -What? -All right, | -什么 -好 |
[06:51] | let’s drop anchor at that sandy beach. | 我们在那片沙滩抛锚 |
[07:25] | So this explains it. | 所以是这个原因 |
[07:30] | Mom, do you want sprinkles with your ice cream? | 妈妈 你要在冰淇淋上撒巧克力彩针吗 |
[07:32] | Yes, please, I love sprinkles. | 好的 谢谢 我喜欢巧克力彩针 |
[07:35] | Okay, okay. I thought we were just playing pretend. | 好…我还以为只是玩假装游戏 |
[07:38] | Oh, man. | 不好 |
[07:40] | Okay, you go over there. I got these. Don’t worry. | 好的 你去那边 我来弄 别担心 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Hello? And you can’t just drop it off here, you– | 喂 什么…你不能送到这边 你… |
[07:49] | No, no. | 不… |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:52] | So you’re telling me that a courier is bringing time-sensitive documents, | 所以你的意思是信差要把紧急文件 |
[07:56] | on a weekend, to my office, and you can’t reroute them, | 在周末送去我的办公室 而你不能更改送货地址 |
[07:59] | and I have to sign for them myself? | 我还必须亲自签收 |
[08:01] | With my own hand. | 用我的手 |
[08:02] | -I’ll take sprinkles. -Izzy. | -我要巧克力彩针 -伊兹 |
[08:05] | No. No, I can’t reschedule because I need them by Monday, | 不…我不能重新安排时间 因为我周一就需要这些文件 |
[08:09] | and I’m home alone, taking care of two human beings, and I’m– | 我现在独自在家 照顾两个人 我… |
[08:13] | No, I don’t have a wife who can take care of them for me. | 不 我没有能够为我做家事的妻子 |
[08:16] | ‘Cause I’m my wife. | 因为我就是我的妻子 |
[08:18] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:21] | Please. I need help. | 拜托 我需要帮助 |
[08:23] | -No. -Please! | -不行 -拜托嘛 |
[08:25] | Mom, please, I’m about to go meet up with Emma in, like, half an hour. | 妈妈 不行啦 我约了艾玛半小时后见面 |
[08:28] | Can you hold on just a second? | 你能稍等吗 |
[08:33] | Is that a bribe? | 这是在贿赂 |
[08:34] | Yeah, take it. But then remind me to teach you | 对 收下吧 但记得提醒我和你谈谈 |
[08:37] | about how women frequently lowball their value at work. | 女性在职场总是自我贬低身价的社会现实 |
[08:41] | Okay, thank you. I will be there as soon as I can. Just tell them not to leave. | 好 谢谢你 我会尽快赶到 让他们别离开 |
[08:46] | It’s for the Wott case and Trip’s dad. It’s important or I wouldn’t go. | 文件和沃特公司和特莉普爸爸的案件有关 很重要 否则我不会走的 |
[08:50] | -I know. -Thank you. | -我知道 -谢谢你 |
[08:53] | I love you, and just remember it’s not just about Ginny. | 我爱你 记得不只是金妮 |
[08:56] | Keep an eye on him too, okay? | 还要看着他 好吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:21] | …bear. | …熊 |
[09:22] | We’re glad you’re home, honey. | 我们很高兴你回家了 宝贝 |
[09:24] | Big bear. Chase. | 大熊 追 |
[09:26] | -Big bear chase. -What is he saying? | -大熊追 -他在说什么 |
[09:28] | -What? -Big bear chase me! | -什么 -有只大熊在追我 |
[09:45] | All right, listen up. | 好 听好了 |
[09:47] | Frank and I are gonna go in a little further, | 弗兰克和我会走远一点 |
[09:50] | and I want you guys to stay here. | 你们留在这里 |
[09:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:56] | What? | 什么 |
[09:57] | Hilde, I gotta make sure it’s not too dangerous in there. | 希尔蒂 我要先确定里面没有危险 |
[10:00] | But no one even knows we’re out here. | 但没有人知道我们在这里 |
[10:02] | Yeah, and we don’t know what’s in there. All right? | 对 我们也不知道里面有什么 好吗 |
[10:05] | So, until we do, the three of you are safer out here. | 所以在确定之前 你们三个留在这里比较安全 |
[10:11] | Look, me and Frank are just gonna take a quick look around, | 我和弗兰克会快速地看一圈 |
[10:14] | and if it’s all good, if it’s safe, then yeah, we’ll come back. | 如果没什么危险 那么我们会回来 |
[10:17] | We’ll come get you guys. Until then I want you to stay here. | 我们会回来接你们 在那之前你们留在这里 |
[10:20] | -Dad– -We’ll take pictures, | -爸爸… -我们会拍照 |
[10:22] | and we’ll tell you about everything we see along the way. | 告诉你们路上看到的一切 |
[10:24] | This is our story. | 这是我们的报道 |
[10:28] | Our lead. | 我们的线索 |
[10:32] | Okay, I know you’re frustrated. | 好的 我知道你感到失望 |
[10:35] | Okay, I get it. But look, I’m your dad, all right? | 我懂 但毕竟我是你爸爸 好吗 |
[10:38] | I didn’t know how I was gonna feel until we got out here. | 我们来这里之前我不知道是这样的 |
[10:41] | And my gut is just telling me that I gotta make sure it’s safe first. | 我的直觉告诉我应该先确定那里是安全的 |
[10:44] | And besides, I need you to be my eyes and ears out here, all right? | 而且我需要你在这里帮我放哨 |
[10:49] | You see anything, you hear anything, you gotta let me know. | 见到或听到任何情况 立即告诉我 |
[10:52] | Yeah, look, check it out. | 对 你瞧 |
[10:54] | These are long-range units, so we can communicate the entire time. | 这是远距对讲机 我们可以一直保持联系 |
[11:01] | All right? Does that make sense? | 好吗 你明白吗 |
[11:06] | -Can I get a yes? -Yes. | -能给我一句“好”吗 -好 |
[11:08] | All right. Put it there. | 好的 说定了 |
[11:12] | All right, don’t worry. We will be back real soon. | 别担心 我们很快就回来 |
[11:16] | You guys keep an eye on each other. | 你们照顾好彼此 |
[11:18] | Tell us what you see. | 告诉我们你们看见了什么 |
[11:20] | Don’t rush back on my account. | 别因为我的缘故匆匆赶回来呀 |
[11:33] | Thanks for coming over. I’m sorry I couldn’t leave. | 多谢你过来 很抱歉 我不能出门 |
[11:36] | Dude, I’m so sorry. | 姐妹 对不起 |
[11:38] | What? No, I’m so sorry. | 什么 不 该道歉的是我 |
[11:39] | No, Iz, you were right. I was being weird. | 不 伊兹 你说得对 我的表现是很奇怪 |
[11:42] | -I was avoiding you. -Okay. | -我在躲避你 -好吧 |
[11:45] | And, look, I know you and Ethan are together or whatever, | 我知道你和伊森在交往 |
[11:47] | and I don’t wanna mess that up or anything. I just… | 我不想妨碍你们 我只是… |
[11:51] | I thought maybe if you knew | 我以为也许你知道 |
[11:55] | that I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[12:02] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[12:03] | And until Ethan came back, I thought that you liked me too. | 在伊森回来之前 我以为你也喜欢我 |
[12:07] | But now I don’t know. | 但现在我不确定 |
[12:11] | So I guess I’m just putting it out there to see how you feel. | 所以我打算说出来 看看你的想法是什么 |
[12:24] | I should probably go check on my sister, make sure she’s not trying to, like, | 我应该去看看我妹妹了 确定她没有试着 |
[12:27] | boil pasta or stick her finger in an electrical socket or something. | 煮意面或把手指放进插座孔什么的 |
[12:52] | Ginny? | 金妮 |
[12:55] | Pop-Pop? | 爷爷 |
[13:16] | -Crap. -What is it? | -完了 -怎么回事 |
[13:18] | Ginny and my grandpa. I think they’re gone. | 金妮和我爷爷不见了 |
[13:26] | I need some sunscreen and bug spray. | 我需要防晒霜和防虫喷雾 |
[13:28] | Well, look who overpacked for this vacation. | 某人为了这次度假带了不少东西 |
[13:30] | Maybe your drone can fight the bugs. | 也许你的无人机能抵御虫子 |
[13:32] | Did you know mosquito-borne illnesses are on the rise? | 你知道通过蚊虫传播的疾病 越来越多了吗 |
[13:35] | You should see what encephalitis can do to your brain. | 你应该了解一下 脑炎会造成什么样的脑损伤 |
[13:38] | I think I’m witnessing what WebMD does to your brain. | 我认为我在目睹疾病科普网站 对你造成的脑损伤 |
[13:42] | I wish I could see what they’re seeing out there. | 真希望能看到他们在做什么 |
[13:45] | -Hilde. -We can’t just sit here. | -希尔蒂 -我们不能在这里干等 |
[13:48] | -We can’t even see anything. -I am not going in there. | -我们什么都看不到 -我不要进去 |
[13:53] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[13:59] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 也许我们不用进去 |
[14:05] | You think this is okay? | 嘿 你觉得这不会有事吧 |
[14:08] | I don’t know. I just– I feel kinda weird about it. | 不知道 我只是感觉怪怪的 |
[14:10] | Who do you think built that barrier in the lake? | 你觉得湖里的屏障是谁建的 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:16] | Well, there aren’t any signs, | 没看到任何指示牌 |
[14:19] | so we’re not doing anything wrong by being out here. | 所以我们来这里也没违法 |
[14:28] | All right. Let’s just keep moving. | 好的 我们继续前进吧 |
[14:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:40] | Dad, come in. | 爸爸 请回答 |
[14:44] | Dad, can you hear me? | 爸爸 你能听见吗 |
[14:46] | Hey, I’m here. Everything okay? Over. | 嗨 我在 一切还好吗 完毕 |
[14:50] | See anything yet? | 看到什么了吗 |
[14:51] | No, we got nothing. Nothing to report. | 没有 什么都没看到 没什么可汇报的 |
[14:54] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:55] | You’re such a nerd. | 你真是个书呆子 |
[14:58] | I’m the nerd? He brought a drone. | 我是书呆子 他带了一架无人机 |
[15:00] | Of course I brought a drone. Who do you think you’re dealing with? | 我当然带了无人机 你觉得本人是何许人 |
[15:04] | It’s my dad’s. He taught me how to use it. | 这是我爸爸的 他教我怎么驾驶它 |
[15:06] | We can fly above the trees, see what we can find. | 我们可以操控它在树上方飞行 看看能发现什么 |
[15:18] | -How do you fly it? -Carefully, with no sudden movements. | -怎么驾驶 -小心点 不要突然移动 |
[15:29] | Let me try. Give it. | 让我试试 给我… |
[15:30] | No joyrides! This is expensive technology. | 这不是用来玩的 这是昂贵的科技产品 |
[15:43] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 来 |
[15:52] | It’s so pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[15:54] | And empty. Can you go lower? | 也很空旷 能飞低一点吗 |
[15:57] | Or maybe enhance. | 或是提高画质 |
[15:58] | There is no enhance. That’s only in movies. | 没有提高画质功能 电影里才有 |
[16:01] | Then this button here. | 那就试试这个按钮 |
[16:02] | Are you crazy? I’m driving. | 你疯了吗 我在驾驶呢 |
[16:06] | -Wait. Is that a building? -Where? | -等等 那是建筑吗 -哪里 |
[16:10] | -I said don’t touch. -I didn’t! | -我说了别碰 -我没碰 |
[16:12] | Then why is it doing this? I’m losing signal. | 那为什么它会这样 失去信号了 |
[16:14] | -Pull up. Up, up! -Donny, go up. | -升高… -唐尼…升高 |
[16:17] | -It’s falling. -I’m trying! | -在下坠 -我在努力 |
[16:19] | -Up, up! -The controller isn’t working. No, no! | -高一点… -控制器失灵了 不… |
[16:25] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[16:26] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我的错 |
[16:29] | Ginny! Mr. Lisko! | 金妮 利西克先生 |
[16:33] | Ginny! | 金妮 |
[16:36] | Mr. Lisko! | 利西克先生 |
[16:39] | Both my parents are out. He couldn’t have taken one of the cars. | 我的爸妈都不在家 他不可能把车开走 |
[16:41] | That’s good, right? That means they couldn’t have gone too far. | 那是好事 对吗 意味着他们不会走得太远 |
[16:51] | -What happened? Did it go out of range? -No way. | -怎么回事 是不是超出范围了 -不可能 |
[16:55] | Did the battery die? | 电池没电了 |
[16:58] | It was at 100%. | 刚才是充满电的 |
[17:01] | I’ve only seen this happen one time. I think it might be a geofence. | 这种情况我只见过一次 我觉得可能是虚拟屏障 |
[17:04] | A what? | 什么 |
[17:06] | A geofence. It’s invisible like Wi-Fi, but it shuts down drones. | 虚拟屏障 和无线网一样是隐形的 但能使无人机失灵 |
[17:11] | I ran into one by the airport once. | 我有次在机场遇过 |
[17:14] | The drone just fell right out of the sky. | 无人机从空中直接坠落 |
[17:16] | Sensitive areas like government buildings, airports | 政府大楼、机场等敏感区域 |
[17:19] | and big sporting events are no-fly zones for drones. | 和大型体育赛事 都是不允许无人机进入的区域 |
[17:22] | Wait a sec. Did they have geofences in the ’80s? | 等等 1980年代有虚拟屏障吗 |
[17:24] | Are you crazy? Drones didn’t exist in the ’80s. | 你疯了吗 1980年代还没有无人机 |
[17:27] | They barely had real video games. | 当时连真正的电子游戏都没有 |
[17:31] | So that means it must have been put up recently. | 所以一定是最近才设置的 |
[17:34] | Which means that they know there’s something bad out there. | 这意味着他们知道那里有不好的东西 |
[17:38] | And they’re trying to hide it. | 他们想隐藏 |
[17:42] | We’re on the right track. | 我们的方向是对的 |
[17:44] | -My dad’s gonna kill me. -Yeah. | -我爸会杀了我 -是 |
[17:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:51] | You said it. | 你也说了 |
[17:53] | Your dad’s gonna kill you. So we gotta go get your drone back. | 你爸爸会杀了你 所以我们得把你的无人机找回来 |
[17:56] | But didn’t Frank and your dad say to stay put? | 但弗兰克和你爸不是说别离开吗 |
[17:59] | Frank’s an officer of the law. So basically it’s illegal to leave, right? | 弗兰克是执法人员 所以离开应该算是违法行为吧 |
[18:03] | We saw where it fell. We’ll just go back, find it, | 我们看到它是在哪坠落的 我们只要去那里把它拿回来 |
[18:06] | and then come back before they even know we were gone. | 然后赶在他们之前回到这里就行了 |
[18:09] | I don’t know about this. | 我不太确定这是个好主意 |
[18:42] | I feel like I’ve seen this before. | 我觉得以前见过这个 |
[18:45] | Frankie. | 弗兰奇 |
[19:01] | Looks like someone built some serious infrastructure. | 看来有人在这里建过大型基建 |
[19:05] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[19:09] | I think I saw a river. If we can find that, we can track the drone. | 我好像看到了一条河 如果能找到河 就能找到无人机 |
[19:12] | Let’s make it quick. I don’t wanna be out here long. | 快点 我不想在这里停留太久 |
[19:16] | Maybe it’s this way. | 也许在这边 |
[19:21] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[19:22] | No, no. That is not good. Not good. | 不…这不妙 实在不妙… |
[19:29] | You kids still okay? Over. | 你们还好吗 完毕 |
[19:34] | Hilde, do you copy? | 希尔蒂 收到吗 |
[19:36] | Answer it. | 回答呀 |
[19:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[19:41] | How’s the boat? | 船怎么样 |
[19:49] | It’s fine. We’re fine. How are things going out there? | 很好 我们很好 那边情况如何 |
[19:53] | Yeah, looks like we found something. | 我们发现了一些东西 |
[19:55] | A pipe running through the woods. I can’t tell where it leads, | 一条穿过树林的管道 看不出通往哪里 |
[19:59] | but it must mean people were using this island for something. | 但说明一定有人曾用这座岛做过什么 |
[20:01] | -Stop. Did you see that? -See what? | -停一停 你看到了吗 -看到什么 |
[20:05] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 发生了什么 |
[20:07] | Yeah, Frank just thinks he saw something. Or someone. | 弗兰克觉得他看见了某个东西或某个人 |
[20:13] | Wait, is there someone else on this island? | 等等 这座岛上有别人 |
[20:17] | I don’t know. Could have been an animal or something. | 不知道 也许是动物 |
[20:19] | We’re gonna go check it out. Just stay by the boat. | 我们会去看一看 你们留在船边 |
[20:38] | Hilde, where are we? | 希尔蒂 我们在哪 |
[20:45] | Which way do we go to get back? | 我们该走哪条路回去 |
[20:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:04] | My Jane, | 我的简 |
[21:06] | I always knew she was out of my league, | 我一直都知道我配不上她 |
[21:10] | but for some reason she thought I was great. | 但不知道为什么她竟觉得我很好 |
[21:16] | Doesn’t that just make me the luckiest guy in the world? | 所以我是世界上最幸运的男人 对吧 |
[21:20] | I remember our first date. | 我记得我们的第一次约会 |
[21:22] | I was so nervous that I spilled red sauce on my white shirt. | 我紧张得把辣酱弄到了白衬衫上 |
[21:28] | And the waiter felt so bad for me | 服务员很可怜我 |
[21:30] | that when I went in the bathroom, he loaned me his shirt. | 我去厕所时 他把衬衫借给我 |
[21:35] | Then the piano player played that song, | 然后钢琴师演奏了那首曲子 |
[21:38] | and we danced. | 我们跳舞 |
[21:45] | And I felt completely at home. | 我觉得自在极了 |
[21:47] | She was such a good dancer. | 她跳得很棒 |
[21:50] | You’ll see. She’s gonna love this. | 你一会儿就知道了 她一定很开心 |
[21:56] | Here comes the bus. | 巴士来了 |
[22:01] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 来吧 |
[22:20] | I remember seeing a clearing before the drone went down, | 我记得在无人机坠落前看到一片空地 |
[22:23] | so it must be… | 所以一定是… |
[22:26] | this way. | 这边 |
[22:38] | Mountains at my right, water at my left. | 山在右手边 水在左手边 |
[22:42] | Hilde! | 希尔蒂 |
[22:47] | -Yeah? -We should check in with your dad. | -怎么 -我们该向你爸爸汇报情况 |
[22:53] | Dad, come in. This is Scout. | 爸爸 请回答 我是侦察兵 |
[22:57] | Dad? Dad, come in. | 爸爸 请回答 |
[23:01] | What if something bad happened to them? | 要是他们遇到什么坏事怎么办 |
[23:03] | -Dad, come in. It’s Scout. -Or someone bad. | -爸爸 请回答 我是侦察兵 -或是什么坏人 |
[23:06] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[23:10] | Nothing. | 没有回应 |
[23:18] | Come on. We need to find your dad’s drone | 快 我们得找到你爸的无人机 |
[23:20] | and get back to the boat before the storm hits. | 在风暴来临前回到船那里 |
[23:31] | -There. -Where? | -那边 -哪边 |
[23:38] | What are you thinking? Think it could be a hunter? | 你觉得呢 会不会是猎人 |
[23:42] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:43] | If you think that looks like a hunter, you’ve been in the city too long. | 如果你觉得那像是猎人 那说明你在城里住太久了 |
[23:46] | Wait. There he goes. | 等等 他在那边 |
[23:47] | He’s moving fast, like he’s looking for something. | 他移动得很快 像是在找什么 |
[23:50] | Yeah, or maybe he knows something. Maybe he knows what’s going on. | 对 也可能是因为他知道什么情况 也许他知道发生了什么 |
[23:54] | Maybe. We should get back to the kids. | 也许 我们应该回去找孩子们 |
[23:57] | Yeah, let’s hustle. | 对 快回去吧 |
[24:12] | This looks familiar. | 好眼熟 |
[24:15] | The drone has to be close by. | 无人机一定在附近 |
[24:30] | Is that an old World War II bunker? | 那是二战时的掩体吗 |
[24:32] | I don’t think the Germans invaded Washington state. | 我觉得德国人没有侵略过华盛顿州 |
[24:35] | -We should go in. -What about back to the boat? | -我们应该进去 -不如回到船那里吧 |
[24:43] | “When thunder roars, go indoors.” Girl Scout handbook. | “雷声起 进屋里” 女童军守则 |
[24:47] | You were in Girl Scouts? | 你参加过女童军 |
[24:48] | Well, no, | 没有 |
[24:50] | but I did have to read their handbook | 但我读过她们的手册 |
[24:51] | for an article I was working on in Brooklyn. | 那是为了我在布鲁克林写的一篇报道 |
[24:53] | It was an exposé on who got to use the cookie profits. | 揭露售卖饼干的利润进了谁的口袋 |
[24:57] | What if whoever’s out here went in there? | 如果树林里的那人也进了屋子呢 |
[25:02] | There’s no way I’m going in there. | 我绝对不进去 |
[25:06] | Actually, I could be persuaded. | 不过我也没那么固执 |
[25:21] | This place has bad energy. | 这个地方的感觉很不好 |
[25:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:31] | -Where’s she going? -I don’t know. | -她要去哪 -我不知道 |
[25:35] | -What’s she doing? -I don’t know. | -她要去哪 -我不知道 |
[25:37] | -Is she safe? -You wanna go and find out? | -她安全吗 -你要去看看吗 |
[25:39] | I don’t wanna go and find out. You go find out. | 我不想去看 你去看 |
[25:41] | It’s dark in there. | 那里很暗 |
[25:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:47] | What’s going on in there? | 里面有什么 |
[25:49] | You guys have to come see this. | 你们快来看 |
[25:59] | It’s like some sort of lab. | 像是某种实验室 |
[26:01] | But it’s like whoever worked here doing | 但无论他们在这下面做的是什么 |
[26:05] | I don’t wanna know what, | 我并不想知道答案 |
[26:06] | it’s like they just ran away and left everything behind. | 感觉他们突然抛下一切离开了这里 |
[26:31] | Were they testing on animals? | 他们在用动物做实验吗 |
[26:38] | Why would someone just leave everything there like that? | 为什么有人会像这样抛下一切离开 |
[26:45] | Maybe we should go back outside. | 我们还是出去吧 |
[26:55] | Hilde? | 希尔蒂 |
[27:09] | That’s not Frank or your dad. | 那不是弗兰克或你爸 |
[27:13] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[27:15] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[27:17] | What were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[27:18] | The point of you staying home was to keep an eye on them. | 让你在家就是为了看着他们啊 |
[27:21] | How could you do that with Emma there? | 你把艾玛叫来还怎么看着他们 |
[27:22] | You’re the one that dumps them on me every time you need to leave. | 是你每次有事时都把他们交给我 |
[27:25] | That is not fair. We’re all part of this family. We need to pitch in. | 这不公平 我们都是家里的一分子 每个人都要出力 |
[27:28] | Yeah, except for Dad and Hilde. Their job comes before everything else, | 对 除了爸爸和希尔蒂 他们的工作优先于其他一切 |
[27:31] | including you and me, and Ginny and Pop-Pop. | 包括你和我 还有金妮和爷爷 |
[27:33] | God forbid that they have to go chasing some story | 他们非要去调查某个报道 |
[27:35] | right when I need to do something else. | 恰好选在我有事的时候 |
[27:37] | It’s like democracy is gonna die in darkness | 说得好像民主会在黑暗中消亡 |
[27:39] | because I wanna hang out with my friends. | 只因为我想和朋友玩 |
[27:51] | -I think he’s gone. -Let’s get back to the boat. | -他好像走了 -我们回去船那里吧 |
[27:53] | But what about the drone? We’ve gotta be getting close. | 无人机呢 肯定就在我们附近了 |
[27:57] | I’ve seen enough today, Hilde. Let the forest keep it. | 我今天见得已经够多了 希尔蒂 把它留给树林吧 |
[28:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:17] | Wait. Is that the map? | 等等 是地图吗 |
[28:22] | So you keep telling me that you’re gonna help me find my dad’s drone, | 所以你一直说要帮我找到我爸的无人机 |
[28:25] | but this whole time you’ve been looking for the X on that map? | 其实你只是想找到地图上的X地点 |
[28:29] | No, that is not okay. | 不 这样不行 |
[28:33] | Did you know about this? | 你知情吗 |
[28:34] | I thought we were just gonna see what we could see while looking for your drone. | 我以为我们只是 在寻找你的无人机途中顺便看看四周 |
[28:38] | I didn’t realize you were straight up lying. | 我没意识到你在撒谎 |
[28:42] | You care more about the story than you do about us. | 和我们比起来 你更在乎调查 |
[28:44] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[28:47] | It’s just that what Sam’s dad saw before his plane crashed, | 只是山姆的爸爸在坠机前看到的东西 |
[28:50] | this could be the key to finding Richie, | 或许是找到瑞奇的关键点 |
[28:52] | and if we don’t do it, who will? | 如果我们不去找 谁会去 |
[28:55] | Literally Frank and your dad. That’s who’s supposed to do it, Hilde. | 弗兰克和你爸爸正在找啊 这本来就是他们的职责 希尔蒂 |
[28:59] | I’ve seen you do this to everyone else. | 我见过你这么对待其他人 |
[29:02] | Do whatever you gotta do to get the story, no matter who gets hurt. | 用尽一切手段调查真相 不管你会伤到谁 |
[29:05] | But | 但… |
[29:08] | I didn’t actually think you’d do it to me. | 我没想到你会这么对我 |
[29:37] | Guys. | 两位 |
[29:39] | Wait! You guys! | 你们等等 |
[29:48] | Donny? | 唐尼 |
[29:51] | Spoon? | 斯彭 |
[29:55] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪 |
[30:15] | Hilde! | 希尔蒂 |
[30:18] | Hey, kids! | 嘿 孩子们 |
[30:21] | -You think they’re on the boat? -I don’t know. Let me take a look. | -你觉得他们会在船上吗 -不知道 我去看看 |
[30:24] | Hilde! | 希尔蒂 |
[30:27] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[30:32] | Hilde! | 希尔蒂 |
[30:35] | Hilde, Donny, Spoon! | 希尔蒂、唐尼、斯彭 |
[30:37] | Hilde, are you there? Copy? | 希尔蒂 你在吗 收到吗 |
[30:42] | Donny, Spoon, do you hear me? Copy? | 唐尼、斯彭 听见了吗 收到吗 |
[30:47] | I got nothing. | 没有回应 |
[30:49] | Man, where are they? | 天啊 他们去哪了 |
[30:51] | Maybe they just decided to take cover further inland. | 也许他们决定在离岸远一点的地方等候 |
[30:54] | No, no, no. | 不… |
[30:56] | No, if I know Hilde, there’s only one place she could be. | 不 以我对希尔蒂的了解 她只可能去一个地方 |
[31:29] | Mountains at my right, water at my left. | 山在右手边 水在左手边 |
[31:48] | That’s my babe right here. Right? | 我的宝贝在那里 |
[31:52] | Okay, you ready to go? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[31:56] | Did you remember to pick up the flowers? | 你记得把花拿上了没 |
[32:01] | We can just pick some of these. | 我们可以在这里摘点花 |
[32:04] | You are so smart, Matty. | 你真聪明 马迪 |
[32:08] | You know how your mother loves pink. | 你知道你母亲最爱粉色 |
[32:11] | Oh, my, aren’t these pretty? Let’s get some more. | 天啊 可真漂亮 对吗 再摘一点 |
[32:19] | Hilde! | 希尔蒂 |
[32:22] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[32:23] | Kids? | 孩子们 |
[32:27] | Hilde! | 希尔蒂 |
[32:28] | Are you sure this is where they’re headed? | 你确定他们朝这个方向走 |
[32:31] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[32:33] | It has to be. | 一定是 |
[32:34] | -Kids! -Hilde! | -孩子们 -希尔蒂 |
[32:38] | -Mr. Lisko! -Frank! | -利西克先生 -弗兰克 |
[32:40] | Thank God. You guys are okay. | 谢天谢地 你们没事 |
[32:42] | Wait. Where’s Hilde? | 等等 希尔蒂呢 |
[32:44] | -We kinda– -Where is she? | -我们… -她在哪里 |
[32:46] | We kinda got in a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[32:47] | I thought she was just gonna follow us. | 我以为她会跟着我们走 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry, Mr. Lisko. | 对不起 利西克先生 |
[32:54] | -She went after the X on the map. -Oh, God. | -她去找地图上的X了 -老天啊 |
[32:57] | All right, come on. Come on. | 好的 我们走吧… |
[33:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:20] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[33:24] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[33:49] | Is anyone out there? | 有人在那边吗 |
[34:23] | What was that, Hank? | 那是什么 |
[34:25] | Something’s wrong. The engine’s stalling. | 出了问题 引擎停了 |
[34:29] | It’s not going, Art. | 引擎无法启动 亚瑟 |
[34:31] | The engine’s starving for fuel. There’s no way. | 引擎的燃料用尽了 没办法了 |
[34:46] | Yeah, thank you. | 是 谢谢你 |
[34:48] | Oh, God. Trip is sending deputies out to look for them. | 天啊 特莉普派了警员搜寻他们 |
[34:51] | Emma went by the bike shop. They’re not there. | 艾玛去了自行车店 他们不在那里 |
[34:53] | Where else could they be? | 他们还会去哪 |
[34:54] | What other places does Pop-Pop remember in this town? | 爷爷还记得镇上的哪些地方 |
[34:57] | God, I don’t know, Mom, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 妈妈 |
[34:58] | I don’t have some encyclopedic knowledge of his interests like Hilde does. | 我不像希尔蒂那样对他的兴趣了如指掌 |
[35:01] | I’m not as close with him as everyone else is. | 我只是不像其他人一样和他那么亲近 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. I’m just– I’m worried. | 对不起 我只是…很担心 |
[35:11] | Is there something else bothering you? | 你还有其他烦心事吗 |
[35:15] | Ginny and Pop-Pop are missing, and it’s my fault. Isn’t that enough? | 金妮和爷爷失踪了 都怪我 这还不够 |
[35:17] | -God, I always mess things up. -Honey. | -天 我总是把事情搞砸 -宝贝 |
[35:24] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我不知道 只是… |
[35:28] | sometimes I feel like even in the family, I’m all alone. | 有时我觉得就算在家里我也是孤单一人 |
[35:34] | Like I don’t quite fit anywhere. | 就像我无法融入任何群体 |
[35:37] | I don’t fit with anyone. | 我和任何人都合不来 |
[35:39] | You always fit with me. | 你和我永远都合得来 |
[35:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:51] | Oh, my God. Let’s go. | 天 我们走吧 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:58] | What are you doing out here all by yourself? | 你怎么会一个人在这里 |
[36:01] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[36:06] | I’m here because of this. | 我来这里是因为这个 |
[36:09] | After my friend at the NTSB sent us that black box recording, | 我在国家运输安全委员会的朋友 把黑匣子录音寄给我们后 |
[36:14] | I kept listening to it over and over. | 我听了一遍又一遍 |
[36:16] | I used the airspeed and vectoring information | 我利用空速和矢量信息 |
[36:18] | that Hank Gillis was sending back to the air traffic controller | 那是汉克吉利斯传回航空管制员的信息 |
[36:22] | to trace his flight pattern | 来追踪他的飞行路线 |
[36:25] | right to this island. | 追踪到这座岛屿 |
[36:29] | Now, why are you here? | 那么你为什么来这里 |
[36:36] | Same reason. | 相同的原因 |
[36:47] | What do the other markings mean? | 其他标记是什么意思 |
[36:49] | Those are the areas I covered so far. | 这是我目前已经搜过的区域 |
[36:53] | I don’t understand. Why would you do all that? | 我不懂 你为什么费这么大力气做这些 |
[36:58] | You thought Sam’s dad crashed his plane on purpose. | 你认为山姆的爸爸是故意坠机的 |
[37:01] | I know. And I was wrong, Hilde. | 我知道 我想错了 希尔蒂 |
[37:05] | And that’s why I’m here. | 所以我来到了这里 |
[37:24] | I owe Sam a debt I can never repay, | 我欠山姆的债永远无法偿还 |
[37:28] | but at the very least, | 但至少 |
[37:31] | I can try to get the truth as to what happened to his dad. | 我能查清他父亲出事的真相 |
[37:36] | To help Sam walk where his dad walked. | 让山姆能够在他爸爸走过的地方行走 |
[37:40] | Sam told me he moved to the reservation | 山姆说他搬到原住民保护区 |
[37:42] | because he wanted to walk on land his ancestors walked. | 是因为他想在他祖辈走过的土地上行走 |
[37:47] | -That it made him feel at peace. -Yeah. | -那让他获得心灵的安宁 -是 |
[37:55] | Sam doesn’t have to forgive you, you know? | 山姆不需要原谅你的 你懂吗 |
[38:00] | I know. | 我懂 |
[38:04] | I don’t deserve that. | 我不配得到他的原谅 |
[38:09] | Hilde! Thank God you’re okay. | 希尔蒂 感谢老天 你没事 |
[38:13] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[38:21] | Just trying to make things right | 只是想弥补一些错误 |
[38:24] | with Sam. | 补偿山姆 |
[38:27] | Like my son said I should. | 我儿子说我应该这么做 |
[38:29] | Hilde, what are you doing? | 希尔蒂 你在做什么 |
[38:31] | Hey, I told you not to leave the boat. | 嘿 我让你别离开船 |
[38:34] | I know. I’m sorry. I just needed to know what’s out there. | 我知道 对不起 我只想知道这里有什么 |
[38:38] | What Richie might’ve been right about. | 想知道瑞奇到底说对了什么 |
[38:41] | Yeah, I know, sweetie. | 是 我懂 亲爱的 |
[38:44] | Yeah, I wanna know too. Hey, come here. | 我也想知道 嘿 来 |
[38:51] | -Do you hear that? -Yeah. | -你听见了吗 -听见了 |
[38:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:08] | -Honey? -Mommy! | -亲爱的 -妈咪 |
[39:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:12] | Thank you so much for calling me. | 真谢谢你打电话给我 |
[39:15] | I saw these two walking around. They looked a little lost. | 我看到他们俩走来走去 看起来像迷路了 |
[39:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:26] | It was right here. | 应该就在这里的 |
[39:28] | What? | 什么 |
[39:37] | Oh, Syl. | 席尔 |
[40:23] | Dad, what if that’s what Sam’s dad saw? | 爸爸 也许山姆的爸爸就是看到这个 |
[40:41] | That’s why all the birds are dying. | 所以鸟都死了 |
[40:43] | Yeah, they’re the only ones that could reach the water up here, right? | 对 只有它们能接触到这里的水 对吧 |
[40:47] | But what about the dead fish? | 但死去的鱼是怎么回事 |
[40:51] | The pond is miles away. | 池塘在几公里外 |
[40:53] | Let me see the map. | 我看看地图 |
[41:01] | It’s flowing directly into the lake surrounding the island. | 这里的水直接流入环岛的湖水 |
[41:11] | The pollution is heading straight towards our drinking water. | 污染源直接流进我们的饮用水 |
[41:27] | We have to get a sample of whatever that is. | 无论那是什么 我们必须取样 |
[41:33] | Yeah, I’ll go. | 对 我去吧 |
[41:35] | Frank, take the kids back to the boat. I’ll meet you there. | 弗兰克 你带孩子回船上去 我们在那里见 |
[41:38] | -Yeah, I will. -I’ll be okay. | -好的 -我不会有事的 |
[41:46] | -Hey, let’s take cover. -Come on. In the trees. | -嘿 我们快躲起来 -来吧 去树林里 |
[41:52] | Hurry. They must be patrolling the island. | 赶快 他们一定是在绕岛巡逻 |
[42:03] | Come on, Hilde. We’ve gotta get outta here. | 快点 希尔蒂 我们得离开这里 |