时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | This surge point queue’s killing us. | 这个队伍太长了 快累死了 |
[01:08] | Yeah, well, this hangover is killing me. | 是啊 我宿醉头还疼呢 |
[01:10] | Next time, you should wait and | 下次你等到家后 |
[01:11] | celebrate our successful run after we’re home. | 再庆祝顺利送货吧 |
[01:14] | Now, please tell me we’re almost ready. | 拜托 快准备好了吧 |
[01:17] | The Q-Jibs are a touch misaligned. | 坐标错位了 |
[01:19] | Might be a rough transition, but we’re ready. | 可能是过渡不稳定 但我们准备好了 |
[01:22] | – Suzy, you have our course? – Course is plotted, | -苏西 有航道了吗 -航道绘制完成 |
[01:24] | – locked and loaded. – Thank you very much. | -准备完毕 -非常感谢 |
[01:27] | Might have found us a shortcut | 或许还能找到 |
[01:28] | across the local bubble too. | 穿越本地气泡的捷径 |
[01:29] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[01:31] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[01:33] | We might even make a bonus for this run. | 或许这趟还能多赚点 |
[01:35] | Blue Goose, this is Arkangel Dispatch. | 蓝鹅号 这里是天使方舟调度站 |
[01:37] | You are cleared for surge point insertion. | 可以进入队列 |
[01:39] | Roger that, Dispatch. Uploading syntax pattern now. | 收到 调度站 正在上传语法模式 |
[01:43] | We’re clear for remote relay, boss. | 我们可以远程中继了 老大 |
[01:45] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:58] | Arkangel Dispatch. This is Blue Goose. | 天使方舟调度站 这里是蓝鹅号 |
[02:01] | Wheel’s yours. Be gentle with us. | 你来操控吧 温柔点 |
[02:03] | Do you need me to sing you a lullaby, Thom? | 要我给你唱摇篮曲吗 汤姆 |
[02:07] | Oh, would you, Dispatch? You know how I like it. | 可以吗 调度站 你知道我喜欢哪种的 |
[02:10] | Sultry and slow. | 淫荡缓慢的 |
[03:01] | A repair facility? | 修理厂 |
[03:05] | Shit! | 操 |
[03:16] | Come on, Suzy. Take care of Ray. | 快点 苏西 照顾好雷 |
[03:18] | Fuck me. | 我靠 |
[03:20] | I feel like a runny shit. | 我觉得自己像坨稀屎 |
[03:23] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[03:24] | I’m still trying to figure that out. | 我还在查 |
[03:27] | I don’t recognize the station. | 我不认识这个太空站 |
[03:38] | Thom? | 汤姆 |
[03:40] | Greta? | 葛丽塔 |
[03:42] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[03:44] | In the flesh. | 没错 |
[03:46] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:48] | Is our ship damaged? Did we–? | 我们的飞船受损了吗 我们 |
[03:49] | There was an error in your routing plot. | 你们的路由图有错误 |
[03:51] | A mistake in my work? No way. | 我的工作有误 不可能 |
[03:54] | I don’t think it was your fault. | 应该不是你的错 |
[03:56] | Looks like Arkangel Dispatch | 天使方舟调度站的 |
[03:58] | had a glitch in their syntax launch patterns. | 语法启动模式好像有问题 |
[03:59] | That’s such bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[04:02] | How far are we, Greta? | 我们离得有多远 葛丽塔 |
[04:04] | Well, pretty far, I’m afraid. | 恐怕很远 |
[04:06] | This is Saumlaki Station, in Schedar Sector. | 这是王良四区的沙姆拉基太空站 |
[04:09] | – Schedar Sector?! – That’s light years off our course. | -王良四区 -偏离航道好几光年了 |
[04:13] | There’s no way a routing error got us that far. | 路由错误不会偏那么远的 |
[04:18] | I need to see the ship’s logs and the data recru– | 我要看看飞船的日志和数据 |
[04:23] | Surge tank sickness. | 平衡舱反应 |
[04:25] | Not the first time I’ve seen it. | 我不是第一次见了 |
[04:27] | Best thing we can do is put her into her tank | 我们只能让她回平衡舱 |
[04:29] | until we sort things out. | 等我们把问题解决了 |
[04:34] | Your friend’s better off asleep. | 你朋友还是睡觉吧 |
[04:37] | Thanks, Greta. | 谢谢 葛丽塔 |
[04:41] | The situation sucks, | 情况很糟 |
[04:42] | but it’s good to see a friendly face. | 但能看到熟人真好 |
[04:44] | She’ll be okay, Thom. | 她没事的 汤姆 |
[04:46] | – Just give her some time. – Sure. | -给她点时间 -好 |
[04:49] | Now, come on. | 来吧 |
[04:51] | We’ll let the engineers check out your ship, | 我们会让工程师检查你的飞船 |
[04:53] | and since you’ll be stuck with me for a few weeks, | 既然你要和我待几周 |
[04:56] | you should relax and enjoy the station. | 你该放松一下 好好在太空站玩玩 |
[05:12] | You like the view? | 你喜欢这里的景色吗 |
[05:17] | You see right there? | 看到那里了吗 |
[05:19] | That filament of the Local Bubble? | 本地气泡的细丝 |
[05:22] | Aquila Rift is just beyond. | 后面就是天鹰座裂缝 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:30] | I’m just trying to make sense of all of this. | 我只是想弄清这一切 |
[05:33] | Finding you again… all the way out here. | 居然能在这种地方又遇到你 |
[05:36] | Maybe it’s fate, Thom. | 也许这就是命运 汤姆 |
[05:38] | Written in the stars. | 是我们的星运 |
[05:41] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[05:45] | Ever since we met in Tallinin, | 我们在塔林相遇后 |
[05:47] | I’ve been hoping I’d see you again. | 我一直希望能再见到你 |
[05:52] | What, you mean when we had our little fling? | 什么 你是说我们放纵的那次吗 |
[05:55] | – Say three years ago? – Four! | -那是三年前了吧 -四年了 |
[05:57] | And it wasn’t just a fling. | 那不仅仅是放纵 |
[06:00] | Remember when we broke that bed in that hotel? | 还记得我们把那家酒店的床都弄坏了吗 |
[06:04] | I never knew anyone could fuck that hard in zero-G. | 我都不知道有人能在零重力下干得那么猛 |
[06:10] | You know, sometimes I wish I’d stayed. | 有时我真希望当初我能留下就好了 |
[06:14] | – My ship, you know– – It’s okay, Thom. | -我的飞船 -没关系 汤姆 |
[06:17] | You’re here now. | 你现在在这 |
[06:20] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[07:22] | I always think men are sexiest when they try and think. | 我总觉得男人在努力思考的时候最帅气 |
[07:32] | Thom… | 汤姆 |
[07:38] | I haven’t been completely honest with you. | 我对你有所隐瞒 |
[07:41] | The routing error, | 路由错误 |
[07:42] | it took you further than I let on. | 其实让你们偏航得比我说的更远 |
[07:45] | You’re not in Schedar Sector. | 你不在王良四区 |
[07:49] | Shit! | 靠 |
[07:55] | These are the Saumlaki Station coordinates. | 这些是沙姆拉基太空站的坐标 |
[07:59] | Now, watch. | 看 |
[08:11] | This is the view from where we are. | 这是我们现在的视角 |
[08:15] | 150,000 light years from home. | 离家有十五万光年 |
[08:20] | How long were we in our tanks asleep? | 我们在平衡舱里睡了多久 |
[08:23] | In subjective time, only a few months. | 主观时间里 只有几个月 |
[08:26] | But several hundred years have passed back home. | 但地球上已经过去几百年了 |
[08:29] | Even if you could chart a course back, | 即使你能找到回去的航线 |
[08:33] | you’d never reach the world you left. | 也无法回到当初离开的世界了 |
[08:36] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry I lied, Thom. | 对不起 我骗了你 汤姆 |
[08:41] | But some people have a hard time with the truth. | 但有些人很难接受事实 |
[08:43] | Of course they fucking do! | 当然啊 |
[08:47] | You might as well be telling me I’m dead. | 你还不如说我死了 |
[08:49] | But you’re not dead, Thom. | 但是你没有死 汤姆 |
[08:52] | You’re here… | 你在这里 |
[08:54] | with me. | 和我在一起 |
[08:58] | So, how did you end up here? | 那你是怎么到这里来的 |
[09:00] | It’s always the same routing error. Brings everyone here. | 都是同样的路由错误 把大家都带到这里来 |
[09:04] | Thom, maybe it’s time to | 汤姆 也许是时候 |
[09:06] | wake up your friends in the Blue Goose. | 叫醒你蓝鹅号的朋友了 |
[09:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Did we make it back? | 我们回来了吗 |
[09:24] | What’s the last thing you remember, Suzy? | 你最后记得什么 苏西 |
[09:29] | Those pricks on Arkangel. | 天使方舟的那些混蛋 |
[09:32] | Then… dreams. | 然后开始做梦 |
[09:34] | Dreams like what, Suzy? | 什么梦 苏西 |
[09:37] | Dreams like… | 梦到 |
[09:41] | Like this. | 这样 |
[09:45] | – Who is she? – That’s Greta, Suzy. | -她是谁 -那是葛丽塔 苏西 |
[09:48] | You met her before, remember? Years ago, at Tallinin– | 你以前见过她 记得吗 几年前在塔林 |
[09:50] | Thom, that’s not Greta. | 汤姆 那不是葛丽塔 |
[09:53] | You’ve got tank sickness, Suzy. | 苏西 你出现了平衡舱反应 |
[09:55] | – What’s going on, Thom? – Relax. Everything’s fine. | -怎么回事 汤姆 -放松 没事的 |
[09:58] | – It’ll be okay. – You’re a terrible liar, Thom. | -没事的 -你真不会骗人 汤姆 |
[10:01] | Just take it easy, Suzy. | 别紧张 苏西 |
[10:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:04] | – What the fuck are you? – It’s okay, Suzy. It’s okay. | -你到底是什么 -没事的 苏西 没事的 |
[10:08] | Look at her, Thom. | 看看她 汤姆 |
[10:10] | Look at her! | 看看她 |
[10:20] | End this! | 住手 |
[10:28] | We’ll try again, later, Thom. | 我们晚点再试 汤姆 |
[10:31] | As many times as it takes. | 多少次都可以 |
[11:03] | Suzy’s right, isn’t she? | 苏西说得对 不是吗 |
[11:06] | You’re not really Greta. | 你并不是葛丽塔 |
[11:16] | I’m sorry, Thom. | 对不起 汤姆 |
[11:19] | I really am. | 真的 |
[11:22] | You’re… | 你 |
[11:23] | Well, still in your tank. | 还在你的平衡舱里 |
[11:27] | Still asleep. | 还在睡觉 |
[11:31] | And this station, this whole place, | 这个太空站 整个地方 |
[11:34] | is a simulation being fed to you. | 都是向你传输的模拟时空 |
[11:36] | No. Stop that! | 不 闭嘴 |
[11:40] | The whole truth. Now. | 快告诉我真相 |
[11:43] | Some of what I told you is true. | 我说的有些是真的 |
[11:45] | You did end up here via a routing error. | 你真的是因为路由错误而来的 |
[11:48] | You are beyond the Aquila Rift, | 你在天鹰座裂缝外 |
[11:50] | thousands of light years from Earth, | 离地球有几千光年 |
[11:52] | and there is a station here. It’s just… | 这里也有太空站 只是 |
[11:56] | different. | 不一样 |
[11:58] | So, who is feeding me this fake reality, this fake Greta? | 那是谁给我传输的虚假现实和假葛丽塔 |
[12:03] | I am. | 是我 |
[12:04] | And just who… or what… are you? | 那你是谁 还是什么东西 |
[12:09] | I don’t think you’re ready for the answer. | 我觉得你还没准备好接受这个答案 |
[12:10] | Let me be the judge of that. | 这用不着你来判断 |
[12:13] | You don’t know how many lost souls | 你不知道我跟多少迷失的灵魂 |
[12:14] | I’ve been through this with. | 经历过这一切 |
[12:17] | I don’t want to hurt you, Thom. | 我不想伤害你 汤姆 |
[12:19] | I just need to know what’s going on here. I need to see. | 我只想知道这里发生了什么 我要看看 |
[12:23] | I need to see this place. | 我要看看这个地方 |
[12:24] | I need to see you as you really are. | 我要看看你真实的样子 |
[12:27] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[12:29] | – Trust me– – Show me, God damn it! | -相信我 -给我看看 可恶 |
[12:38] | All right, Thom. | 好吧 汤姆 |
[12:43] | But understand this: | 但你要明白 |
[12:47] | I do care for you. | 我真的很关心你 |
[12:51] | I care for all the lost souls that end up here. | 我关心这里所有的迷失灵魂 |
[13:37] | Hello, Thom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[13:42] | Hello, Thom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[14:15] | Hello, Thom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[14:18] | Greta? | 葛丽塔 |
[14:21] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[14:23] | It’s good to see you, Thom. | 见到你真好 汤姆 |
[14:26] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:28] | You’re in Saumlaki Station, Schedar Sector. | 你在王良四区的沙姆拉基太空站 |
[14:31] | Schedar Sector? But… | 王良四区 但是 |
[14:33] | that’s hundreds of light years off our course. | 这偏离我们航线好几百光年了 |
[14:36] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[14:39] | But, hey, at least there’s a friendly face here. | 但起码在这能看到个熟人 |