时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | When I was a child, the whole world was full of magic. | 我小时候 这个世界充满了魔法 |
[00:49] | My father was a spirit hunter, | 我的父亲是一名猎鬼人 |
[00:51] | one of the brave men who | 专门保护人类 |
[00:52] | protected humanity against spirits that would harm it. | 不受邪恶的鬼怪所伤害的勇士 |
[00:56] | When will she come? | 她什么时候来 |
[00:58] | Soon, Liang. A huli jing cannot resist | 很快了 梁 狐狸精绝对无法 |
[01:01] | the cries of the man she’s bewitched. | 抗拒被她所缠上之人发出的啜泣 |
[01:09] | My sweet Tsiao-Jung. | 我的小蓉啊 |
[01:37] | Don’t stare at her, she’ll entrance you. | 别盯着她看 她会迷惑你 |
[01:40] | Tsiao-Jung, have you come for me? | 小蓉 你来找我了吗 |
[02:27] | The piss, toss it on her before she changes. | 童子尿 趁她还没变身 泼她身上 |
[02:38] | You are a very brave boy. | 你是一个很勇敢的男孩子 |
[02:44] | Throw it! Now! | 快泼上去 |
[03:01] | No! | 不 |
[03:07] | She’s trapped in this half form. | 她被困在这种半人半狐的形态中了 |
[03:14] | Father, I’m sorry. | 父亲 对不起 |
[03:17] | The hunt is not over, Liang. | 捕猎还没有结束 梁 |
[03:55] | She’s made her den here. | 这里是她的老巢 |
[03:57] | Go round back. | 从后面绕过去 |
[04:31] | Why are you hunting us? We did nothing to you. | 你们为什么要猎杀我们 我们没对你做过什么 |
[04:35] | Your mother bewitched the merchant’s son. | 你母亲魅惑了商人的儿子 |
[04:37] | We were hired to save him. | 他们雇我们救他 |
[04:39] | Bewitched? | 魅惑 |
[04:43] | He’s the one who wouldn’t leave her alone. | 是他偏要缠着她 |
[04:45] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[04:46] | Once a man has set his heart on a huli jing, | 一个男人 只要将心放在了狐狸精身上 |
[04:49] | she can hear him, no matter how far apart they are. | 不管分隔多远 她都能听到他的心声 |
[04:53] | All that moaning and crying, | 天天哭哭啼啼的 |
[04:55] | she has to go to him every night just to keep him quiet. | 她只能每晚都过去让他安静点 |
[04:58] | No, she lures men and feeds on them for her evil magic. | 不 是她引诱男人 以他们来滋养她的邪术 |
[05:03] | A man can fall in love with a huli jing | 人可爱上狐狸精 |
[05:05] | just like he can with a human woman. | 就像爱上普通的人类一样 |
[05:07] | – It’s not the same! – Not the same? | -这不一样 -不一样吗 |
[05:11] | I saw how you looked at me. | 我看到你看我的眼神了 |
[05:14] | Yan! | 嫣儿 |
[05:16] | Do not speak to that human! | 不要和那个人类说话 |
[05:18] | You know how dangerous they are. | 你知道他们到底有多么危险 |
[05:32] | Liang, have you seen any sign of pups? | 梁 你看到别的小妖了吗 |
[05:38] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[05:40] | Yes, Father, I… | 听到了 父亲 我… |
[05:43] | I’ve seen no sign of any pups. | 我没看到别的小妖 |
[05:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:47] | Let’s collect the bounty for this huli jing head. | 我们就拿着这狐狸精的头去领赏 |
[06:00] | It was five years later that my father died. | 五年后 我父亲死了 |
[06:05] | I laid him to rest next to my mother. | 我将他葬在母亲的身边 |
[06:08] | I miss my father terribly… | 我很想念我的父亲 |
[06:11] | but a part of me was relieved he died when he did, | 但是我的内心中也有丝丝因为他 |
[06:15] | before the first trains roared through the village. | 在村里通上第一辆火车前离世而松了一口气 |
[06:19] | The world was modernizing. He would not have understood. | 世界变得更加现代 他如果在世的话肯定无法理解 |
[06:25] | There were many things he would not have understood. | 他有很多无法理解的事 |
[06:30] | Yan never blamed me for what had happened. | 嫣儿从来没有因为她母亲的死而怪我 |
[06:33] | Sometimes, the hunter became the hunted. | 有时候 猎人也会成为猎物 |
[06:36] | Hello, Yan. | 你好 嫣儿 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:42] | How is hunting? | 打猎收获怎么样 |
[06:46] | Worse this year than last. | 今年比去年还要糟糕 |
[06:47] | It’s getting harder and harder for me | 我现在越来越难 |
[06:49] | to return to my true form. | 变回我的原形了 |
[06:51] | Some nights, I can’t do it at all. | 有的晚上根本变不了 |
[06:54] | What’s causing it? | 为什么 |
[06:55] | Iron roads and machines that breathe smoke. | 喷出烟雾的铁路和机器 |
[06:59] | Magic is draining from the world and with it, | 它们在汲取这世界的魔力 |
[07:01] | we magical creatures grow ever weaker. | 因此我们这些魔法生物就会越来越虚弱 |
[07:04] | Yan, I have to tell you something. | 嫣儿 我要和你说一件事 |
[07:16] | I’m going to leave the village. | 我要离开村子了 |
[07:20] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:22] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[07:24] | I just… I wanted to tell you. | 我只是…我想告诉你 |
[07:28] | What will you do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[07:31] | Learn to survive. | 学会生存 |
[07:39] | I ended up in Hong Kong, | 我最后去了香港 |
[07:41] | working the train line at Victoria Peak. | 在太平山的铁路线工作 |
[07:45] | It was there that the English lived, | 英国的殖民者 |
[07:48] | our colonial masters. | 都住在那里 |
[07:51] | We could take them up to the top of that mountain, | 我们可以送他们上到山顶 |
[07:53] | but we were forbidden to stay. | 但我们不能去那里 |
[07:56] | After five years, | 五年过去了 |
[07:58] | I knew the grinding of the gears and the rumbling of the pistons | 我对齿轮的磨损和活塞的隆隆声 |
[08:02] | as well as I knew my own heartbeat. | 如同对我自己的心跳般了如指掌 |
[08:09] | Yes, very clever, Liang, for a Chinaman. | 作为一个中国人 梁 你可真聪明 |
[08:13] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是的 先生 谢谢 先生 |
[08:23] | Oh, come now. | 拜托 |
[08:24] | How can you be done for the day | 你明明还能挣大把的钱 |
[08:26] | when there’s good money to be earned? | 怎么能说下班了呢 |
[08:28] | Please, I’m very tired. | 求求你们了 我很累了 |
[08:30] | Oh, don’t be shy now. | 别害羞 |
[08:32] | You Chinese are goers, everyone knows that. | 你们中国人最爱热闹了 谁都知道 |
[08:35] | Hey! Leave her alone! | 别骚扰她 |
[08:38] | This isn’t your business, boy. | 这不关你的事 小子 |
[08:41] | I said, leave her alone. | 我说了 别骚扰他 |
[08:43] | I said piss off, you fucking chink. | 我说滚开 你这个该死的中国佬 |
[08:47] | Why don’t you go find what you’re looking for elsewhere? | 你还是去别处找找乐子吧 |
[08:53] | Right, yes, of course. | 好吧 当然了 |
[09:00] | How is hunting? | 打猎收获怎么样 |
[09:02] | I’m stuck now in this human form: | 我现在困在人型中了 |
[09:05] | no claws, no sharp teeth. | 没有爪子 没有尖牙 |
[09:08] | I can’t even run very fast. | 我连跑都跑不快 |
[09:10] | All I have is my beauty. | 我只有我的美貌 |
[09:13] | Now, I live by the very thing you accused my mother of: | 现在我只能靠你当初指责我母亲的手段而生存 |
[09:16] | I bewitch men for money. | 为了钱财而迷惑男子 |
[09:20] | And you? | 你呢 |
[09:21] | I also serve our English masters. | 我也在为英国主子效命 |
[09:25] | I keep their precious trains running. | 我保证他们珍贵的火车能正常运转 |
[09:32] | Are you happy keeping their engines running? | 你维护他们的引擎运转时快乐吗 |
[09:35] | Happy? | 快乐 |
[09:36] | I don’t know, but I’m good at it. | 我不知道 但我很擅长 |
[09:40] | I dream of hunting in this jungle of metal and asphalt. | 我曾梦到在金属和沥青的森林中狩猎 |
[09:44] | I imagine my true form | 我想象着以我的真身 |
[09:46] | leaping from beam to ledge to terrace roof | 从横梁跳到窗台再跳到露台屋顶 |
[09:49] | until I am at the top of this island. | 直到我登上这座岛的最顶端 |
[09:51] | Until I can growl in the faces | 直到我能够冲着那些 |
[09:53] | of all the men who believe they can own me. | 以为自己能够拥有我的男人而咆哮 |
[09:59] | I meant what I said to Yan. | 我对嫣儿说的话是真心的 |
[10:01] | I enjoyed my work. | 我很喜欢我的工作 |
[10:03] | As the years passed, | 随着时间的流逝 |
[10:04] | I learned more and more. | 我学到的知识也越来越多 |
[10:07] | Technology in the city was exciting and always changing. | 这座城市里蕴含着日新月异的惊人科技 |
[10:13] | As it changed, I changed with it. | 随着技术的改变 我也在改变 |
[10:24] | I found I understood automata | 我发现我对于自动机器的理解 |
[10:26] | even better than I understood trains. | 更甚于我对火车的理解 |
[10:30] | These machines were otherworldly… | 这些机器简直是超凡脱俗… |
[10:35] | and alive. | 还有生命 |
[10:39] | They felt akin to magic. | 它们感觉和魔法很像 |
[10:57] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[11:00] | Yan? | 嫣儿 |
[11:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[11:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:13] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[11:19] | Look. | 你看 |
[11:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:26] | The Governor. | 总督 |
[11:28] | For months, he had been a client, | 这几个月 他一直来光顾我 |
[11:30] | but he seemed a gentleman. | 但是他看上去明明很绅士 |
[11:33] | He’d pay, but we never… | 他会付钱 但我们从来… |
[11:36] | Then, one night, he put something in my drink. | 结果有一天晚上 他在我的酒水里动了手脚 |
[11:49] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[12:08] | The truth is he could only get hard for machines, | 事实上 他只会对机器性奋 |
[12:13] | and he wanted the ultimate machine | 他想要用终极的机器 |
[12:15] | to serve that twisted desire. | 来满足他扭曲的欲望 |
[12:22] | One night, I’d finally had enough. | 有一天晚上 我终于受够了 |
[12:25] | I told him no. | 我拒绝了他 |
[12:27] | That word coming from me, it sent him into a rage. | 我的拒绝引发了他的怒火 |
[12:35] | A terrible thing had been done to me. | 他对我做了很可怕的事 |
[12:41] | But I could also be terrible. | 但我也可以很可怕 |
[12:54] | We’ll find some way to reverse this, Yan. | 我们会想办法帮你变回去的 嫣儿 |
[12:57] | It’s too late for that, Liang. | 太迟了 梁 |
[13:00] | What I want is to hunt. | 我只想要狩猎 |
[13:01] | Hunt the men who think they can own us. | 狩猎那些以为能够支配我们的男人 |
[13:04] | The men who perpetrate evil, but call it progress. | 那些作奸犯科 却美其名曰进步的男人 |
[13:08] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[13:11] | I told her I would do it. | 我告诉她我会帮她的 |
[13:14] | The old magic may have been gone from the world, | 古老的魔法也许已经从世界上消失了 |
[13:17] | but I could make a new magic from their machines. | 但我可以用他们的机器创造出新的魔法 |
[13:23] | A magic we could use against them. | 我们用来对付他们的魔法 |
[14:06] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[14:53] | Good hunting, Yan. | 祝你狩猎顺利 嫣儿 |
[15:37] | No! | 不 |
[15:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:41] | No! | 不 |