时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Jockey Mother, this is Anthem. | 骑师母舰 这是圣歌 |
[01:01] | I’m on station at satellite LV426. | 我在LV426卫星上 |
[01:05] | Copy, Anthem. We got you monitored. | 收到 圣歌 我们已监控 |
[01:07] | Appreciate the company, Bill. | 谢谢你的陪伴 比尔 |
[01:09] | These solo jobs tweak my nerves. | 这些单独工作让我心烦意乱 |
[01:12] | God damn company penny pinchers, am I right? | 那些该死的公司守财奴们 |
[01:14] | Why pay two when one’ll do? | 一个人能干的活为什么要找两人 |
[01:16] | Prepping EVA. | 准备舱外行动 |
[01:19] | Now, you be careful out there, Alex. | 你要小心 爱丽克丝 |
[01:45] | Locate panel, sync and navigate. | 定位面板 同步和导航 |
[02:40] | No! God damn it! | 不 该死 |
[02:43] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:48] | No… | 不 |
[02:49] | No! | 不 |
[02:52] | Come on! Fuck! | 拜托 操 |
[02:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[02:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:02] | Anthem. This is Jockey Mother. | 圣歌 这是骑师母舰 |
[03:04] | Alex, what the hell’s going on out there? | 爱丽克丝 外面发生什么事了 |
[03:07] | I’m fucked. Impact on my mobility unit. | 我完了 我的行动装置出故障了 |
[03:10] | It went non-functional and the backup’s damaged as well. | 它失灵了 备用的也是 |
[03:15] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 天啊 |
[03:16] | Alex, rescue team are on their way. | 爱丽克丝 救援队正在赶来 |
[03:19] | The boys will be with you in 58 minutes. | 58分钟后就到 |
[03:25] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:27] | 氧气罐损坏 剩余时间 14分7秒 | |
[03:30] | Listen, Bill. | 听着 比尔 |
[03:33] | That impact… | 那个撞击 |
[03:35] | Well, it looks like it damaged my oxygen tanks too. | 好像也损坏了我的氧气罐 |
[03:40] | The rescue team’s not gonna make it in time. | 救援队赶不上了 |
[03:42] | – Now, just hold on a second– – No. | -等等 -不 |
[03:45] | Math’s come in. I’m done. | 我完了 |
[03:51] | Just do me a favor, okay? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[03:53] | Next time the suits come calling, | 下次那些行政的人再来 |
[03:54] | would you kick them in the bollocks for me? | 你能帮我揍他们一顿吗 |
[03:57] | Now, Alex, just wait– | 爱丽克丝 等等 |
[04:52] | Alex, you idiot. | 爱丽克丝 你个白痴 |
[04:54] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[05:18] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:11] | No! God damn it! | 不 该死 |
[06:12] | 警告 氧气不足 | |
[06:22] | Shit! | 操 |
[06:23] | 警报 氧气罐耗尽 | |
[06:24] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[07:17] | C’mon, you fuck! | 快点 他妈的 |
[07:47] | Anthem to Jockey Mother. | 圣歌呼叫骑师母舰 |
[07:52] | You read? | 能收到吗 |
[07:54] | Jesus, Alex. Thank God. | 天啊 爱丽克丝 谢天谢地 |
[07:56] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[07:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:00] | I had to make a wee sacrifice to the great nothing. | 我必须为伟大的虚无做出小小的牺牲 |
[08:05] | But I’m still breathing. | 但我还能呼吸 |
[08:06] | Well, thank the fucking Lord. | 谢谢上帝 |
[08:11] | So, you still need a hand? | 你还需要帮助[一只手]吗 |
[08:15] | Funny you should ask… | 问得好… |
[08:19] | but I got things under control. | 但一切尽在掌握了 |
[08:23] | Just get a few beers chillin’, Bill. | 比尔 给我凉上几瓶啤酒 |
[08:27] | I’ll be home soon. | 我马上就回家 |