| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:03] | Well? | 怎么样 |
| [01:06] | Dead as our sales were last week. | 和我们上周的销售额一样完蛋 |
| [01:10] | Deader. | 更完蛋 |
| [01:11] | Great. | 太好了 |
| [01:13] | Just fucking great. | 真他妈太好了 |
| [01:14] | Yeah, shit happens. | 天有不测啊 |
| [01:17] | But somebody’ll come along and give us a lift. | 但是有人会来捎我们一程的 |
| [01:21] | Nobody’s gonna come down this cutoff. | 没人会走这条小路 |
| [01:24] | Nobody, except idiots like us. | 除了我们这俩笨蛋以外 没人 |
| [01:27] | We never should have taken this road. | 我们就不该走这条路 |
| [01:31] | Radiator’s done for. | 散热器坏了 |
| [01:33] | Did you happen to check the water back in Phoenix like I asked? | 你在凤凰城时有没有听我的话检查过水箱了 |
| [01:38] | Yes, and it was fine. | 检查过了 当时没问题 |
| [01:41] | Well, if it was fine in Phoenix, then it wouldn’t be dead now. | 如果在凤凰城时没问题 那现在也不该有问题 |
| [01:45] | No, don’t try and put this on me, old man. | 不 别想怪到我头上 老家伙 |
| [01:48] | You’re all, “There’s no | 是你一副”我在这儿 |
| [01:49] | stretch of this land I haven’t been to, son.” | 走过的桥比你走过的路都多 小子” |
| [01:53] | Yeah, you’re a real American explorer. | 你还真是一名美国探险家 |
| [01:58] | Shouldn’t you be putting that in the radiator? | 你不该把这瓶水倒到散热器里吗 |
| [02:03] | It’s dead, son. | 已经坏了[死了] 孩子 |
| [02:04] | There’s no coming back from dead. | 死了不能复生 |
| [02:07] | Not even for a Plymouth. | 普利茅斯汽车也不行 |
| [02:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [02:11] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
| [02:14] | We can rest the night here. | 我们今晚可以先在这里休息 |
| [02:16] | And just before dawn, when the weather’s cooler, | 等到日出前 凉快点的时候 |
| [02:20] | we start walking. | 我们就上路 |
| [02:21] | Walking? | 上路 |
| [02:23] | All the way back to the last station? | 一路走回上一个休息站 |
| [02:25] | Yep. | 没错 |
| [02:28] | That’s great. | 真是太好了 |
| [02:32] | That’s just… fucking great! | 真他妈…太好了 |
| [03:07] | I’m sorry about earlier. It wasn’t your fault. | 我之前说的话不是有心的 那不是你的错 |
| [03:12] | I just get bitter sometimes. | 我有时候会很过分 |
| [03:15] | The days of the door-to-door salesman are fadin’ fast. | 上门推销的时代在快速落幕 |
| [03:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
| [03:22] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
| [03:24] | It’s all in the attitude. | 一切都取决于态度 |
| [03:26] | The right attitude can sell anything. | 正确的态度能推销出任何东西 |
| [03:28] | Well, you certainly got plenty of that. | 你身上肯定不乏这种态度 |
| [03:49] | Reminds me of the sea. | 这景象让我想到了海洋 |
| [03:51] | Never seen the ocean. | 我从来没见过海洋 |
| [03:52] | Have to take your word for it. | 你说什么就是吧 |
| [03:55] | Did you know that millions of years ago, | 你知道几百万年前 |
| [03:57] | this desert was a sea bottom? | 这片沙漠曾经是海底吗 |
| [04:02] | All of this was water, | 这儿原本全是海水 |
| [04:04] | full of fantastical creatures. | 到处游弋着神奇的生物 |
| [04:09] | The world’s an old place. | 整个世界都非常古老 |
| [04:12] | And for a long time, it was nothing but sea. | 很久很久以来 这都是一片海洋 |
| [04:20] | Nights like this, it gets me wonderin’: | 在这种夜晚 我不禁会想 |
| [04:24] | If the ghosts of people can haunt a house, | 如果人类的灵魂能闹出鬼屋 |
| [04:28] | well, why can’t the ghosts of creatures | 那动物的灵魂怎么不会去 |
| [04:30] | haunt where they once lived? | 它们曾经生活过的地方呢 |
| [04:33] | I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. | 我根本听不懂你在讲什么 |
| [04:36] | I’m gonna sleep in the back seat. | 我要去后座睡了 |
| [04:38] | You can take the front. | 你可以睡前座 |
| [04:43] | It must have been nice back then. | 当初那时候肯定很棒 |
| [04:46] | Just swimming around without a care in the world. | 只要到处游动 不用在乎这世上的任何事 |
| [05:25] | What? | 什么 |
| [05:36] | – Wake up. – What? | -醒醒 -怎么了 |
| [05:39] | Look. | 看 |
| [05:43] | Holy shit! | 上帝啊 |
| [05:49] | You ever seen anything like this? | 你见过这种景象吗 |
| [05:51] | Never. | 从来没有 |
| [06:20] | It’s… | 这… |
| [06:23] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
| [06:28] | It must be something like you said. | 肯定就像你说的那样 |
| [06:31] | Ghosts of an older world. | 古代的鬼 |
| [06:40] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
| [06:42] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
| [06:45] | I can feel them! | 我能感觉到它们 |
| [06:48] | This is so cool. | 真是太棒了 |
| [06:50] | Hey, hold on a second, boy. | 等一下 孩子 |
| [06:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [07:05] | I’m going up there! | 我要上去 |
| [07:09] | Don’t be crazy! | 不要发疯 |
| [07:10] | I wanna swim! | 我要游 |
| [07:32] | Hey, come back down here! | 快回来 |
| [07:36] | What? | 什么 |
| [07:44] | Look, behind you! Look! | 你后面 小心 |
| [07:51] | Look! | 小心 |
| [07:52] | Goddamn fool! | 真是个笨蛋 |
| [07:54] | Look out! | 小心 |
| [08:00] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
| [08:01] | Look! | 小心 |