时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | The air wing has a tradition: | 空军部队有个传统 |
[00:42] | rookie pilot gets the ship nobody else wants. | 新手飞行员会分配到没人要的战机 |
[00:47] | In my flight group, that ship was Lucky Thirteen. | 在我的飞行小队里 那艘飞船就是幸运13 |
[00:53] | There was nothing wrong with her, technically, | 她在技术上没有任何问题 |
[00:55] | but before they gave her to me, she’d lost two crews. | 但她被分配给我之前 有两批队员曾在上面牺牲 |
[01:03] | They recovered the ship and the dead… | 他们寻回了战机和上面的死者 |
[01:06] | or what was left of them. | 或者说是死者的残骸 |
[01:09] | A ship surviving when all her crew dies is unusual, | 机上士兵全部丧生 战舰得以保存可不是常事 |
[01:12] | but twice? | 而且还发生了两次 |
[01:13] | I’d never heard of such a thing before… | 我以前从没听说过这种事 |
[01:16] | or since. | 之后也没有 |
[01:19] | Then there was the matter of her serial number: | 她的序列号也不同寻常 |
[01:22] | 13-02313 13-02313. | |
[01:26] | It not only started and ended in 13, the digits totaled 13. | 不只开头和结尾都是13 数字的总和也是13 |
[01:32] | Pilots are a superstitious bunch. | 飞行员都很迷信 |
[01:36] | Lucky me. | 我走运了 |
[01:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:39] | She’s all yours, Lieutenant. | 她是你的了 上尉 |
[01:42] | Rookie’s get the leftovers, you know how that is. | 新人得捡别人挑剩的 你知道规矩 |
[01:46] | Aye-aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:48] | A·科尔比上尉 切割者 | |
[01:50] | I took the liberty. Hope you don’t mind, ma’am. | 我擅自印上去了 希望你不介意 长官 |
[01:54] | Chief Warrant Officer Jack Lee, ma’am. Call sign “Jacko”. | 我是一级准尉杰克·李 长官 代号”杰科” |
[01:57] | Cutter, Colby. Good to meet you. | 我是科尔比 “切割者” 幸会 |
[02:00] | Hope you’re not letting the talk get to you, ma’am. | 希望你别被他说的话吓着了 长官 |
[02:03] | I’m not the superstitious type, Jack. | 我不是迷信的人 杰克 |
[02:05] | It’s just a machine. | 这只是台机器 |
[02:06] | Well, you’re wrong there, ma’am. | 这你就错了 长官 |
[02:10] | Ships have personalities. | 战机都有自己的个性 |
[02:13] | None of them are just machines. | 没有哪一架只是普通的机器 |
[02:16] | Thirteen in particular. | 特别是13 |
[02:30] | Our first op, the enemy attacked one of our terraform stations, | 我们第一个任务 敌军袭击了我们的一个地形观测站 |
[02:34] | so I’m hauling grunts planet-side to check it out. | 所以我要带地面作战人员去查看情况 |
[02:39] | They put me in Thirteen in front. | 他们派我开十三号机飞在最前面 |
[02:41] | If shooting starts, nine times out of ten, | 如果遇上交火 十有八九 |
[02:43] | it’s the lead ship that doesn’t come home. | 领头的飞机是回不来的了 |
[02:46] | I tried not to dwell too much on that. | 我尽量不去想那种情况 |
[02:48] | Hen House, this is Lima One Three, confirm LZ is clear. Over. | 总部 这里是利马13 确认停靠区安全 |
[02:51] | Confirmed. Watch your sensors. | 确认 注意侦测器 |
[02:53] | AWACS tracking two T-28 | 空中预警和控制系统发现 |
[02:54] | stealth fighters in your AO, running dark. | 你们附近有两架T28隐形飞机 不见踪迹了 |
[03:03] | LZ looks clear. | 停靠区看起来很安全 |
[03:04] | The terraformer looks bent. | 地形观测机似乎被破坏了 |
[03:06] | Let’s get this done. Those T-28s show up, we’re fucked. | 赶紧搞定 那些T28要是冒出来 我们就完了 |
[03:09] | Marines, five minutes. | 海军陆战队 还有五分钟 |
[03:11] | Condition one rifles. | 装备步枪 |
[03:12] | Condition one rifles! | 装备步枪 |
[03:15] | You know what ship we’re riding, right? | 你知道我们乘的是什么飞机吧 |
[03:17] | It’s not a ship, it’s a fucking coffin with wings. | 这不是飞机 这是会飞的棺材 |
[03:20] | Marines, one minute. | 海军陆战队 还有一分钟 |
[03:22] | First team, you got the ten to two. | 第一小队前往十点钟到两点钟方向 |
[03:23] | Second team, you got the two to six. | 第二小队前往两点钟到六点钟方向 |
[03:25] | Third team, you got the six to ten. Good to go? | 第三小队前往六点钟到十点钟方向 准备好了吗 |
[03:28] | Let’s go! | 上 |
[03:31] | You, rear security. | 你 后方安全 |
[03:37] | Lima Squadron, this is Henhouse. | 利马中队 这里是总部 |
[03:38] | Detecting active radar emissions from two T-28s, | 发现两架T28的雷达信号 |
[03:41] | bearing 180 on your position. | 在你们180度方向 |
[03:42] | Marines, fast movers incoming. To cover. | 海军陆战队 有飞机来了 找掩护 |
[03:50] | All hands, LZ is compromised. | 所有单位 停靠区遭到轰炸 |
[03:53] | Return for immediate evac. | 回到机上 马上撤离 |
[03:56] | – What are you doing, Seven Zero? – Getting the fuck out of here! | -你在干什么 70 -离开这鬼地方 |
[03:58] | You’ve still got men on the ground, Jockey. | 你的人还在地面上呢 小子 |
[04:01] | God. | 天 |
[04:07] | All remaining units into Thirteen, now! | 地面上所有剩余人员马上前往13号机 |
[04:10] | We got two squads of enemy grunts in the brush, | 敌军有两支埋伏的地面部队 |
[04:12] | and those type 28s are coming around again. | 那些T28飞机又来了 |
[04:13] | Henhouse, this is Lima One Three. We are a no-go. | 总部 这里是利马13 我们无法起飞 |
[04:17] | Requesting air support. | 请求空中支援 |
[04:18] | They’re jamming us. | 他们把我们困住了 |
[04:20] | Fifteen seconds to intercept. | 还有十五秒进行拦截 |
[04:23] | Shit, we got one more. | 该死 还有一个人 |
[04:26] | Ten seconds to intercept. | 还有十秒进行拦截 |
[04:27] | – Not yet. – Wait for me, God damn it! | -还不行 -等等我 该死 |
[04:29] | I got you. Come on. | 快点 上来 |
[04:32] | Oh, my God! Come on! | 天啊 拜托 |
[04:35] | Spike! | 导弹来袭 |
[04:38] | – He’s in. – Launching flares. | -他上来了 -发射照明弹 |
[04:46] | – Altitude! Pull up. – Cutter, you got this? | -海拔过低 上拉 -切割者 你可以吗 |
[04:48] | – Altitude! Pull up. – Cutter? | -海拔过低 上拉 -切割者 |
[04:50] | Altitude! Pull up. | 海拔过低 上拉 |
[04:55] | I am shittin’ diamonds here. | 我要紧张死了 |
[04:59] | Guns! | 小心 |
[05:03] | Spike! | 导弹来袭 |
[05:07] | Chaff. Flares. | 干扰照明弹 |
[05:11] | Jacko, take ’em out. | 杰科 干掉他们 |
[05:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:16] | No joy, Cutter. These columns are too dense. | 小心点 切割者 这些石柱太密集了 |
[05:22] | Proximity caution. | 撞击警告 |
[05:27] | Jacko, shoot the columns. | 杰科 打断这些石柱 |
[05:40] | Cutter, they got a lock on us. | 切割者 他们锁定我们了 |
[05:41] | Proximity caution. | 撞击警告 |
[05:44] | Splash one, motherfucker. | 干掉一架 混蛋 |
[05:51] | Straight ahead. | 前方 |
[05:52] | Fuck, we’re out of ammo. | 该死 我们没有弹药了 |
[05:58] | – Cutter… – I got it. | -切割者 -交给我 |
[06:15] | Pucker factor ten. | 恐慌指数拉满 |
[06:25] | Come on, boys. First round’s on Dave. | 来吧 伙计们 第一轮酒戴夫请 |
[06:32] | I was wrong about you. | 我错看你了 |
[06:36] | I was wrong about you. | 我错看你了 |
[06:44] | Go! | 上 |
[06:46] | I flew 19 more combat missions with Lucky Thirteen. | 我又驾驶着幸运13号进行了19次作战任务 |
[06:50] | In all that time, not one casualty. | 一次伤亡都没有出现过 |
[06:53] | I have to admit, Lieutenant, you’ve done good for yourself, | 中尉 你做得非常好 |
[06:55] | even in this antique. | 即使开着这架老古董 |
[06:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[07:01] | On three separate sorties, | 在三次不同的任务中 |
[07:03] | Lucky Thirteen was the only | 幸运13号是唯一一架 |
[07:04] | flight-ready ship left at the end of the mission. | 完整地从任务中归来的飞机 |
[07:07] | You know, there’s a pair of new Whiskey Blackhawks on the way. | 最近有几架新式威士忌黑鹰要送过来了 |
[07:12] | Feel like trading in this bucket of bolts? | 要把这架老爷车换掉吗 |
[07:16] | She brought us home safely every time. | 她每次都能安全把我们带回家 |
[07:18] | Even when ground fire was so thick, | 就算地面火力猛烈到 |
[07:20] | you could step from the cockpit to the ground on shrapnel shards. | 能让你从飞机上踩着子弹到地面 也安然无恙 |
[07:23] | I do appreciate that, sir, but she’s my “Bucket of bolts.” | 谢谢你 长官 但她是我的老爷车 |
[07:27] | And she always takes care of me. | 她总是能照顾好我 |
[07:31] | After the tenth mission in a row without a scratch, | 在连续十次毫发无损地回来以后 |
[07:35] | the other pilots started to mean it | 其他飞行员开始 |
[07:36] | when they said “Lucky thirteen.” | 真的认为这是”幸运13号”了 |
[07:53] | Henhouse, this is Ninja One One Two. | 总部 这里是N112队 |
[07:56] | The enemy’s right on top of us. Where’s our ride? | 敌人就在我们上方 接我们的飞机呢 |
[07:59] | We’re right here, Sergeant. | 我们来了 中士 |
[08:01] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:02] | I’ll keep up the suppressing fire. Get your men aboard. | 我继续压制火力 带你的人上飞机 |
[08:05] | Copy that. Break off contact. | 收到 停止交火 |
[08:07] | Pierce, get him out of here. | 皮尔斯 带他离开这里 |
[08:10] | Get in. Hurry. Covering. | 上去 快点 掩护 |
[08:12] | Go! | 上 |
[08:16] | Enemy’s regrouped and they’re coming in fast. | 敌人重新列队 迅速来袭了 |
[08:18] | – I’m in. – Cutter, move! | -我进来了 -切割者 走 |
[08:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:21] | Henhouse, this is Lima One Three. Ninja One One Two secured. | 总部 这里是利马13 安全接到N112队 |
[08:26] | We’re RTB. | 我们正在返回 |
[08:31] | Sergeant, how’re your men doing back there? | 中士 你的人怎么样 |
[08:34] | We’re good to go, ma’am. That was close. | 没问题 长官 好险 |
[08:41] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[08:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:44] | Come on, girl. Just get us through this. | 拜托 带我们平安回去 |
[08:50] | No. Brace for impact. | 不 准备冲击 |
[08:54] | – Come on! – Altitude! …up. | -加把劲 -海拔过低 拔高 |
[09:18] | Cutter? Colby, you okay? | 切割者 科尔比 你没事吧 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I’m okay. You? | 我没事 你呢 |
[09:25] | – Rattled, but alive. – We’re good. | -快散架了 但还活着 -我们没事 |
[09:28] | Contact, two o’clock, 150 meters. | 有敌军 两点钟方向 150米 |
[09:31] | Get those grunts out of here. Get some cover and wait for evac. | 带这些地面作战人员离开这里 寻找掩体等待撤离 |
[09:35] | I’ll warm up the cannon. | 我先给你们掩护 |
[09:40] | I’ll cover you until ammo’s out, then I’ll scuttle. | 我会坚持到弹药用尽 然后我就自爆 |
[09:44] | I’m not gonna let them take you. | 我不会让你落到他们手里 |
[09:46] | All right, boys, on me. Move. | 伙计们 跟我走 快点 |
[09:49] | Don’t clump together. Keep going! | 别挤在一起 快走 |
[09:53] | Lee, move your ass! | 李 快走 |
[09:59] | Come on, you fuckers! | 来啊 混蛋们 |
[10:07] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[10:33] | Fuck… | 该死 |
[10:45] | God, I’m so fucking sorry. | 天啊 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:09] | Five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[11:13] | two… | 二 |
[11:23] | She doesn’t want to go. | 她不想死 |
[11:28] | Enemy in sight. Fire at will! | 发现敌人 开火 |
[11:37] | You fuckers, get off my ship! | 你们这些混蛋 从我的战机上下去 |
[11:48] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[12:21] | They patched us all up, | 他们后来把我们接了回去 |
[12:24] | gave me the Distinguished flying Cross | 因为我在交火中的英勇表现 |
[12:26] | for conspicuous bravery under fire. | 给我颁发了杰出飞行十字勋章 |
[12:32] | They gave me one of those new Whiskey Blackhawks. | 他们给了我一架那种新式的威士忌黑鹰 |
[12:36] | It’s a fine ship, top of the line. | 那是最好的战机 的确很不错 |
[12:50] | Still, I’d trade it in a split second | 但我还是会毫不犹豫地 |
[12:54] | to fly one more mission in Lucky Thirteen. | 用它来交换再开着幸运13出一次任务 |
[13:07] | Lima One Three, we have a visual on you. Prep for evac. | 利马13 我们看到你了 准备撤离 |